时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | You need help? | 有何贵干 |
[00:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:19] | Hey. I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[00:53] | Hello, Chief Walker. | 你好 沃克局长 |
[00:54] | Sorry to interrupt your meal — | 很抱歉打扰您就餐 |
[00:56] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:57] | Who I am is immaterial. | 我是谁不重要 |
[00:59] | What matters is that I know you. | 重要的是我认识您 |
[01:01] | I know, for example, you’re the top cop | 比如我知道您是这座阿片类药物泛滥的城市里 |
[01:03] | in a city consumed by an opioid epidemic. | 最有权势的警务人员 |
[01:06] | I know the Saleri Cartel have had remarkable success | 我知道萨莱里贩毒集团在您所管辖的街区 |
[01:09] | moving product on your streets, | 运送毒品畅通无阻 |
[01:11] | and I know why — | 而且我知道原因 |
[01:12] | You’re protecting them… | 你在保护他们 |
[01:14] | Whatever you think you’re doing — | 不管你以为你在做什么 |
[01:15] | …you and a cadre of corrupt underlings. | 你还有你那些同样腐败的党羽 |
[01:18] | I’ve provided a sample of the kind of proof | 我将向您提供一些 |
[01:20] | that my team has gathered. | 我的团队收集到的证据样本 |
[01:22] | Copies, actually… | 其实只是一些副本 |
[01:24] | it’s all quite well documented — | 不过都记录的非常完整 |
[01:26] | the warnings of impending raids, | 关于即将进行搜查的警告 |
[01:28] | the secure transport your men have provided, | 你的人提供的安全运输 |
[01:31] | the cartel members you’ve neglected to arrest. | 你们有意忽视不去逮捕的贩毒集团成员 |
[01:33] | What do you want? What is this? | 你想要什么 这是干什么 |
[01:35] | A notification. | 这是一则通知 |
[01:36] | We’re not asking you to stop anything, | 我们没有要求你停止什么 |
[01:38] | – we’ve simply decided to change your employer. – My employer? | -仅仅只是想要更换您的雇主 -我的雇主 |
[01:42] | I’ve been retained by the Tuerto Organization. | 我受图埃托集团委托 |
[01:44] | You report to them now. The Saleris are done. | 你现在要听他们的 萨莱里气数尽了 |
[01:47] | You can arrest them or kill them, | 你可以逮捕他们或是杀了他们 |
[01:48] | my client doesn’t care. | 我的客户不介意这些 |
[01:50] | Do as you’re told, and you’ll be hailed as a hero | 按我说的做 你将因为终结萨莱里贩毒集团 |
[01:52] | for ending the Saleri era. | 而被当做英雄称颂 |
[01:54] | Ignore my instructions, and you’ll be destroyed. | 如果无视我的指示 你会被毁掉 |
[01:56] | Publicly and permanently. | 公开并永远被抹去 |
[01:58] | Okay, then. | 就这样吧 |
[01:59] | Goodnight, Chief. | 晚安 局长 |
[02:16] | 奥利维亚·奥尔森 第115号 | |
[02:44] | Uh, yes. I’d like to close my account. | 你好 我想关闭我的账户 |
[02:46] | The authorization codes? | 授权码 |
[02:48] | Of course…yes, I’m ready — | 当然 我准备好了 |
[02:51] | AD639 Access Delta 6-3-9. | |
[02:54] | EUW Echo-Uniform-Whiskey. | |
[02:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:58] | Liquidate everything. | 请清算所有资产 |
[03:00] | All $60 million. | 全部六千万 |
[03:34] | Raymond. It’s Elizabeth. | 雷蒙德 是伊丽莎白 |
[03:36] | Just hold on one sec. | 稍等一下 |
[03:53] | Why is it that men think the only way | 为什么男人会认为隐忍 |
[03:55] | to handle a problem is to be stoic? | 是处理问题的唯一方法 |
[03:57] | Because Gary Cooper – or Henry Fonda or Gregory Peck | 因为加里·库珀 亨利·方达 格里高利·派克 |
[04:02] | have taught us that’s how a man should deal with a problem. | 都告诉我们那正是一个男人该处理问题的方式 |
[04:05] | Aram is completely shut down. | 阿兰姆完全把自己封闭起来 |
[04:07] | I have a competitor I want you to take out of the competition. | 我有一个竞争对手 想请你们帮我淘汰 |
[04:11] | He’s gonna implode. | 总有一天他会爆炸的 |
[04:13] | Only time will mend Aram’s broken heart. | 只有时间能够修复他破碎的心 |
[04:17] | Or revenge. | 或者报仇也行 |
[04:18] | You want us to take down an honest cop? | 你想让我们攻击一名正直的警官 |
[04:20] | The chief is not my competition. | 局长不是我的竞争对手 |
[04:22] | Nor is he honest. | 不过他也并不正直 |
[04:23] | He used to work for one cartel. | 他过去为一个贩毒集团服务 |
[04:25] | Now he works for a more powerful one. | 现在他为一个势力更大的贩毒集团服务 |
[04:28] | My competition is the woman | 我的竞争对手 |
[04:30] | who convinced him to switch sides. | 是那个说服他改变立场的女人 |
[04:31] | She helps one criminal organization take over another? | 她帮一个犯罪集团取代另一个犯罪集团 |
[04:34] | She helps them expand. | 她帮助他们扩张 |
[04:36] | By identifying targets. | 通过识别目标 |
[04:38] | Organizations vulnerable to hostile takeovers, | 那些很容易被”恶意收购”的集团 |
[04:41] | businesses, or individuals | 或者是生意 或者个人 |
[04:44] | whose debt can be leveraged, | 他们的债务可以被用作杠杆 |
[04:45] | or, in this case, a cop who’s susceptible to persuasion. | 而在这个案子中则是一名很容易被说服的警察 |
[04:49] | Are you siccing us on a criminal | 你是想让我们攻击一个罪犯 |
[04:51] | or a corporate raider? | 还是一个蓄意收购公司的人 |
[04:54] | Corporate CEOs are slavishly beholden | 公司的首席执行官们通常像奴隶一样受制于 |
[04:58] | to quarterly earnings, | 季度财报 |
[04:59] | often sacrificing long-term strategy | 经常为了短期盈利 |
[05:02] | for short-term gain. | 牺牲长久的战略利益 |
[05:04] | Well, CEOs of criminal enterprises | 犯罪集团的”首席执行官” |
[05:07] | may not have Wall Street analysts to answer to, | 也许不用向华尔街的分析师交出报表 |
[05:11] | but they’re still under the gun to increase profits — | 但他们仍需在压力下增加利润 |
[05:13] | because if they don’t, | 因为如果他们不这么做 |
[05:14] | they’re not given a golden parachute | 就不会有黄金降落伞 |
[05:17] | and exiled to a mansion in the Hamptons, | 就会被”流放”到汉普顿的豪宅中 |
[05:19] | they’re killed. | 再被杀掉 |
[05:21] | So pointing them to greener pastures | 所以指引他们走向更好的”市场” |
[05:23] | is a very lucrative business — | 是非常赚钱的生意 |
[05:25] | and no one is better at it than Olivia Olson. | 没有人比奥利维亚·奥尔森做得更好 |
[05:29] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么告诉我这个案子 |
[05:32] | You’re usually annoyingly guarded | 通常情况下你都十分讨厌得 |
[05:34] | about your true motive for giving us a case. | 不告诉我们你给我们案子的真实动机 |
[05:35] | Why are you admitting that you’re giving us | 为什么这次你承认 |
[05:37] | this criminal to expand? | 你给我们这个罪犯是为了扩张 |
[05:38] | Because it’s a win-win. | 因为这是双赢 |
[05:40] | I get to expand my reach, | 我得扩大我的势力 |
[05:42] | and you get to know more | 而你们可以对 |
[05:43] | about what Anna McMahon has been up to. | 安娜·麦克马翰的秘密计划有更多了解 |
[05:46] | Are you telling me Olson has intel on Anna McMahon? | 你是说奥尔森有安娜·麦克马翰的情报 |
[05:49] | As I said, it’s a win-win. | 就像我说的 这是双赢 |
[05:51] | Reddington wants the Task Force to go after a Blacklister | 雷丁顿想让特别小组去追踪一个黑名单人物 |
[05:54] | who works with Anna McMahon | 此人跟安娜·麦克马翰有合作 |
[05:55] | when Anna McMahon is overseeing the Task Force. | 而安娜·麦克马翰正在监管特别小组 |
[05:57] | I know. It’s tricky. | 我知道 这很棘手 |
[05:59] | The tricky part is knowing if we’re getting played. | 棘手的是我们不知道自己是不是被耍了 |
[06:01] | Figuring out if this Olson woman is involved | 要弄清这个叫奥尔森的女人 |
[06:03] | in McMahon’s plot against this country — | 是与麦克马翰针对这个国家的阴谋有关 |
[06:05] | or whether Reddington just said that | 或是雷丁顿之所以这么说 |
[06:08] | so we’d have incentive to take out his competition. | 是为了刺激我们去除掉他的竞争对手 |
[06:11] | It’s incentive enough for me. | 这刺激对我来说足够了 |
[06:12] | We are nowhere on figuring out what McMahon is doing. | 我们对麦克马翰在做什么毫无头绪 |
[06:15] | She’s a top-level justice department official | 她是司法部高级官员 |
[06:17] | who has the ear of the President | 能说服总统对她言听计从 |
[06:18] | and is orchestrating a conspiracy so dangerous | 并同时策划着一场阴谋 |
[06:21] | she had to hire a hit man | 危险到她不得不雇杀手 |
[06:22] | to kill the people who found out. | 来杀掉知道真相的人 |
[06:23] | And she wanted Reddington executed. | 并且她想处决雷丁顿 |
[06:25] | And despite all that, somehow she’s now our boss. | 除了以上这些 现在她还成了我们的头 |
[06:28] | Which is why we have to proceed with caution. | 所以我们应该非常谨慎 |
[06:31] | Tell us about Olson. What do we know? | 跟我们说说奥尔森这个人 我们知道些什么 |
[06:32] | Well, for starters, her name isn’t Olson. | 首先 她的真名不是奥尔森 |
[06:34] | No one knows her real identity, | 没人知道她的真实身份 |
[06:36] | only that she’s a former Wall Street analyst | 只知道她曾是华尔街的分析师 |
[06:38] | who made a fortune doing quantitative risk analysis | 依靠为私人股本公司 |
[06:40] | for private equity firms. | 做定量风险分析大赚一笔 |
[06:42] | She facilitated hostile takeovers. | 她帮助公司做恶意收购 |
[06:44] | In the aftermath of the 2008 financial meltdown, | 2008年金融危机余波过后 |
[06:46] | she re-emerged as a corporate raider | 她作为公司蓄意收购者重新出现 |
[06:48] | for the criminal underground… | 只是这次是为地下的犯罪集团 |
[06:49] | What exactly is the problem? | 问题到底是什么 |
[06:51] | Eikendoll. She’s a competitor, | 艾肯朵 她是我们的竞争对手 |
[06:53] | and her new construction company | 而她的新建筑公司 |
[06:54] | is cutting into the Regal bottom line. | 触碰到了帝王集团的底线 |
[06:56] | So you either want – to remove her or destroy her. | 你是想要我帮你们摆脱她 还是除掉她 |
[06:59] | I want to do both. | 都要 |
[07:00] | …her approach to – the Collington police department | 从柯林顿警察局这个案子就可以看出 |
[07:02] | is typical. | 她的典型手法 |
[07:03] | She identifies vulnerable businesses | 她找到存在漏洞的企业 |
[07:06] | and then target maps them until she knows | 然后做出目标映射图 再分析出 |
[07:08] | every pressure point, | 每一个压力点 |
[07:09] | which she then exerts to strip them of their assets | 然后运用这些来夺走他们的财产 |
[07:12] | – or absorb them – Or, in this case, | -或者吞并它们 -在这个案子里 |
[07:13] | to sell out one cartel | 她出卖了一个犯罪集团 |
[07:15] | and pledge allegiance to another — | 然后效忠另一个 |
[07:16] | Who happened to be her client. | 那她的客户都是些什么人群 |
[07:18] | Reddington says her clients range | 雷丁顿说她的客户范围很广 |
[07:20] | from a real estate developer in Boston, | 从波士顿的地产开发商 |
[07:22] | to a crime lord in Mumbai, | 到孟买的罪犯头目 |
[07:24] | to Ukrainian oligarchs. | 再到乌克兰的寡头政治家 |
[07:26] | She commands a seven- or even eight-figure fee | 她帮助这些人扩展他们的犯罪事业 |
[07:29] | to help them expand into both criminal | 或是合法的生意 要求的佣金高到七位数 |
[07:31] | and legitimate businesses. | 甚至八位数 |
[07:32] | So she hurts innocent people. | 就是说她会伤害无辜的人 |
[07:34] | Just like Mr. Reddington. | 就像雷丁顿先生一样 |
[07:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:40] | You know it’s true. | 你们知道我说的是事实 |
[07:43] | So, Olson. What’s our way in? | 那这个奥尔森 我们的突破点是什么 |
[07:45] | Reddington says she has a meeting | 雷丁顿说她要跟 |
[07:47] | with a prospective client. He gave me a time and place. | 一个潜在客户见面 他给了我时间和地点 |
[07:49] | Get a tactical unit, put together a plan | 组一个战术小队 做好计划 |
[07:51] | to interrupt that meeting, and bring her in. | 在他们会面期间闯进去 抓到她 |
[07:52] | By taking her out, we’re helping Reddington | 如果拿下她 我们就是在帮雷丁顿 |
[07:54] | extend his reach. Are you okay with us doing that? | 发展他的势力 你觉得没问题吗 |
[07:56] | If it gets us closer on Anna McMahon, | 如果能让我们进一步了解安娜·麦克马翰 |
[07:58] | yes, I am. | 那我没问题 |
[07:59] | And the only way it’ll get us closer | 而唯一能让我们进一步了解她的方法 |
[08:00] | is if we keep her – from knowing what we’re up to. | 就是不让她知道我们准备做什么 |
[08:02] | So — no mention of her name. To anyone. | 因此 不要提到她的名字 谁都不行 |
[08:04] | I don’t want McMahon to know we’re aware | 我不想让麦克马翰知道 |
[08:05] | there’s any connection between her and Olson. | 我们注意到了她和奥尔森之间有关系 |
[08:08] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[08:09] | Good — roll out. | 好了 出发 |
[08:12] | Agent Mojtabai? A word. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 我要跟你谈谈 |
[08:19] | The job requires a clear head and complete focus. | 这份工作需要保持清醒的头脑和百分百的专注 |
[08:22] | I know that’s a lot to ask at the moment, | 我知道这对现在的你来说确实困难 |
[08:25] | but it’s the bare minimum. | 但这是最基本的要求 |
[08:26] | If you can’t give it, you need to let me know. | 如果你做不到 请务必告诉我 |
[08:28] | I am focused, sir. | 我很专注 长官 |
[08:29] | I’m angry. But I’m focused. | 我很愤怒 但我很专注 |
[08:33] | In ways – I never thought possible. | 比以往任何时候都专注 |
[08:41] | Win-win? | 双赢 |
[08:43] | No. I didn’t sign up for a win-win. | 不 我不想要双赢 |
[08:45] | I signed up for win. | 我只想要单赢 |
[08:46] | Us winning. Not him. | 要我们赢 不是他 |
[08:47] | Reddington always has an alternative agen– | 雷丁顿总会有一种 |
[08:49] | He’s not Reddington. | 他不是雷丁顿 |
[08:51] | The only difference is that we actually know | 唯一的不同就是这次我们知道了 |
[08:52] | what it is this time. | 他真实的意图是什么 |
[08:53] | And that doesn’t bother you? | 你能接受现在这样吗 |
[08:55] | That he didn’t even have to pretend anymore? | 他甚至都不用再伪装了 |
[08:57] | That he’s open about using us to make him rich? | 他明目张胆的表示就是利用我们赚钱 |
[09:02] | Look, I know you hoped that I’d be okay with us | 我知道 你希望我同意不要再去 |
[09:05] | not pursuing who he really is, but I’m not. | 追究他的真实身份 但是我做不到 |
[09:10] | This must be the client. | 应该就是那个客户了 |
[09:11] | Aram, we have a visual. | 阿兰姆 我们看到车子了 |
[09:12] | Is everybody in place? | 人员就位了吗 |
[09:13] | We’re not done talking about this. | 这个问题我们还没聊完 |
[09:15] | TAC unit’s in place. | 战术小队已经就位 |
[09:16] | They’re feeding us audio. | 正在返回给我们音频 |
[09:18] | Searching for CCTV feeds of the area now. | 正在搜索这片区域内的监控录像 |
[09:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:28] | Reddington’s the new client? | 雷丁顿就是客户 |
[09:30] | So much for him telling us what his angle is. | 这下别再说他告诉了我们他的真实意图了 |
[09:47] | I don’t care if it blows the op, | 我不管是不是会暴露行动 |
[09:48] | I want eyes inside that building. | 我想看到房子里发生了什么 |
[09:50] | Still working on video. | 还在努力获取画面 |
[09:52] | Keen, Ressler — what are you seeing? | 基恩 雷斯勒 你们看到什么了 |
[09:54] | No more than you. | 跟你们一样 |
[09:55] | Reddington’s inside. | 雷丁顿在里面 |
[09:57] | Hello, Mr. Reddington. | 你好 雷丁顿先生 |
[10:01] | You hearing this? That’s her. | 你听到了吗 这就是她的声音 |
[10:02] | I’ve never made a virtual acquaintance. | 我还没有跟人视频会面过 |
[10:04] | I must say, – it feels…pornographic. | 不得不说 感觉有点色情 |
[10:08] | Well, an abundance of caution is an occupational hazard. | 保持高度警惕算是我的职业病吧 |
[10:11] | It sounds like she’s on some sort of video feed — | 听起来她好像是在视频里说话 |
[10:13] | Which means she’s broadcasting to this location. | 就说明她正通过广播传输到这个位置 |
[10:15] | – Can you trace it? – I can try. | -能追踪到吗 -可以试试 |
[10:17] | Yeah, well, try fast. Before Reddington | 那动作要快 在雷丁顿 |
[10:19] | double-crosses us again. | 再次背叛我们之前 |
[10:20] | How might I be of assistance? | 有什么可以帮到你的 |
[10:21] | You convince people to change allegiances. | 你能说服人转换效忠对象 |
[10:24] | I’m hoping to convince you to do the same. | 我也想说服你做一样的事 |
[10:27] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我会给你让你满意的回报 |
[10:29] | I doubt that’s possible. | 对此我很怀疑 |
[10:31] | Well, I guess we’ll see. | 这可说不好 |
[10:33] | Who would you expect me to betray? | 你想让我背叛谁 |
[10:35] | Anna McMahon. | 安娜·麦克马翰 |
[10:37] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[10:38] | Exactly what you wanted us to avoid. | 在做你最不想让我们做的事 |
[10:40] | He better have a good explanation for why, | 他最好有不得不这么做的理由 |
[10:41] | or there’s gonna be hell to pay. | 否则他必须为此付出代价 |
[10:43] | Okay, I’m not seeing anything | 我没发现附近的 |
[10:44] | matching this kind of video feed | 任何信号塔发射的信息 |
[10:46] | on any of the local towers. | 与视频信号匹配 |
[10:47] | Where else could it be coming from? | 那还能是从哪里发出的呢 |
[10:49] | A radio transmission? | 会是无线电发射吗 |
[10:51] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[10:52] | Maybe, but for a direct feed to be reliable, | 有可能 但是要直接传输消息 |
[10:54] | – you’d have to be close. – How close? | -必须得离得很近 -多近 |
[10:56] | Uh, within 5 or 10 blocks of the receiver. | 在离接收点五个或者十个街区范围内 |
[10:58] | So she’s nearby. | 这么说她就在附近 |
[11:00] | How do we narrow that down? | 我们怎么能缩小范围 |
[11:01] | I don’t know how many times I need to say this | 我不知道我要说多少次 |
[11:03] | for you to be convinced, but I have no ties | 你们才会相信 我跟安娜·麦克马翰之间 |
[11:05] | – to Anna McMahon. – The NAFTA renegotiation. | -没有关系 -北美自由贸易协定二次谈判 |
[11:08] | When the treaty went for Senate confirmation, | 当这个协议到了参议院的时候 |
[11:11] | the White House was one vote shy. | 白宫那边还差一票 |
[11:13] | Anna McMahon asked you to get it for them, and you did. | 安娜·麦克马翰让你拿到这票 你做到了 |
[11:15] | Okay, okay, okay, she is transmitting a lot of data, | 好了 我想到了 她在传输这么大的信息 |
[11:19] | so she’d have to use a high frequency. | 因此她用的是高频发射 |
[11:21] | – How high? – Well, a lot of wireless cameras | -多高频率 -大量的无线摄像头 |
[11:23] | operate above 900 megahertz, like — | 一起工作 超过900兆赫 就像 |
[11:25] | A police radio. | 警用无线电 |
[11:27] | Go to scan mode. Sweep the 900 megahertz spectrum. | 开启扫描 扫描超过900兆赫的频谱 |
[11:31] | You overestimate my reach. | 你高估我的能力了 |
[11:33] | And you underestimate mine. | 你也低估我的能力了 |
[11:35] | You’re not the only one capable of drawing a heat map. | 不是只有你会画热点图 |
[11:39] | Okay, all right, all right. I got it. | 好了 好了 我找到了 |
[11:40] | 982.5 982.5 | |
[11:43] | Whoa. Wait. That’s weird. | 等等 有点奇怪 |
[11:45] | – What’s the problem? – I can see the signal strength, | -怎么了 -我能看到信号的强度 |
[11:47] | but it’s not constant. | 但强度一直在变化 |
[11:48] | Is there some kind of interference? | 是有什么干扰吗 |
[11:49] | Uh, maybe, or she’s not stationary. | 有可能 也可能是她在移动 |
[11:52] | I think maybe the signal’s being broadcast | 我觉得信号可能来自 |
[11:54] | from a moving vehicle. | 移动的车辆 |
[11:55] | You reached out as a potential client. | 你是作为潜在客户联系我的 |
[11:57] | But I get the distinct feeling | 但我有一种强烈的感觉 |
[11:59] | you’re more of a potential competitor. | 你更像是潜在的竞争者 |
[12:01] | More of a successor, really. | 其实应该是继任者 |
[12:03] | You’ve had a nice, long run. | 你干了很久 也干得很不错 |
[12:05] | I’d hope to honor that by informing you | 我尊重这一点 所以我决定 |
[12:08] | of my hostile takeover in person. | 亲自通知你 我会恶意取代你 |
[12:10] | But perhaps this is best. | 但这样或许反而是最好的 |
[12:12] | Face to face, those conversations | 面对面的对话 |
[12:14] | can linger uncomfortably. | 可能会磨叽很久 |
[12:16] | This way, we can simply disconnect. | 但像这样 就可以直接断开连接 |
[12:20] | We’re headed north on Culver. | 我们在卡尔弗街上往北走 |
[12:21] | All right, the signal’s getting stronger. | 好的 信号越来越强了 |
[12:23] | No, hang on — you overshot it. | 不 等等 你们开过头了 |
[12:25] | Uh, make a right. | 右转 |
[12:29] | There. You’re there. | 到了 就是这里 |
[12:31] | Okay, what exactly are we looking for? | 好的 我们要找什么车 |
[12:32] | A van maybe? A small truck? | 可能是厢式货车 或者小卡车 |
[12:35] | Something with a visible antenna. | 有外露天线的车辆 |
[12:38] | That’s it. We’ve got her. | 就是它 我们发现她了 |
[12:54] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[12:56] | We’ve got a tail. | 有人跟着我们 |
[12:57] | They’re tracking the feed. | 他们在追踪信号 |
[13:01] | All right, she must have disconnected. | 好了 她肯定是断开了连接 |
[13:03] | I lost the signal. | 信号消失了 |
[13:15] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[13:31] | You have a very powerful enemy. | 你有一个非常强大的敌人 |
[13:32] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[13:34] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[13:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:37] | He asked me to betray you. | 他让我背叛你 |
[13:38] | And when I said I wouldn’t, | 我拒绝了 |
[13:40] | I was chased by the police. | 结果就有警察来追我 |
[13:41] | I can make it go away. | 我可以搞定这事 |
[13:42] | You better. | 最好如此 |
[13:44] | Or I may be forced to oblige Reddington. | 不然我可能就要被迫服从雷丁顿了 |
[13:46] | You may consider it a badge of honor | 你可能觉得有他这样一个敌人 |
[13:48] | to have him as an enemy — I don’t. | 是一种荣耀 我可不这么认为 |
[14:03] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[14:08] | It will get better. | 会变好的 |
[14:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:13] | You’re gonna make sure of it. | 你会确保这一点 |
[14:19] | You have a lot of explaining to do. | 你有很多事情需要解释 |
[14:21] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[14:23] | I led you by the hand to an elusive Blacklister, | 我把你引到一位行踪隐秘的黑名单人物面前 |
[14:26] | and you let her get away. | 你却让她逃走了 |
[14:27] | You hid the fact that you were the one | 你隐瞒了事实 你才是要和 |
[14:28] | – meeting with Olson. – I omitted it. | -奥尔森见面的那位 -我只是漏掉没说 |
[14:30] | Hiding implies I cared one way or another about you knowing. | 隐瞒代表我很介意让你知道 |
[14:34] | I didn’t. | 但我不介意 |
[14:34] | You told her about Anna McMahon. | 你跟她说了安娜·麦克马翰的事 |
[14:36] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[14:37] | By now, she’s told McMahon we’re onto her. | 现在她肯定已经告诉麦克马翰我们在查她了 |
[14:39] | I certainly hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[14:40] | That’s the last thing we wanted! | 这是我们最不想看到的局面 |
[14:41] | Harold, sit. Take a breath. | 哈罗德 坐 深呼吸 |
[14:44] | Smoke a cigar. | 抽根烟 |
[14:45] | Read some “Calvin and Hobbes.” | 看看搞笑漫画 |
[14:47] | Whatever you do to relax, | 放松一下 |
[14:49] | do it – before you have an aneurysm. | 不然小心得动脉瘤 |
[14:55] | Please tell me why you think it’s a good thing | 请告诉我你为什么会觉得 |
[14:57] | that the person we’re suspicious of | 让我们怀疑的人 |
[14:59] | now knows we’re suspicious of her. | 知道我们在怀疑她是一件好事 |
[15:02] | Anna McMahon is smart and cautious, | 安娜·麦克马翰很聪明也很谨慎 |
[15:05] | and, try as we might, neither you nor I | 无论我们如何努力 我和你 |
[15:08] | have been able to get the merest whiff | 都没能发现她针对这个国家的阴谋 |
[15:10] | of her plot against this country. | 任何一丝端倪 |
[15:12] | I thought it best to force the issue. | 我觉得最好还是施加点压力 |
[15:14] | Let her know we’re looking, put her on alert, | 让她知道我们在查 让她紧张 |
[15:17] | make her think twice, and in doing that, | 让她有所顾忌 在这过程中 |
[15:20] | possibly, hopefully, | 有可能 也希望 |
[15:22] | cause her to make a mistake. | 她会犯错 |
[15:28] | Exactly what part of “I run this Task Force” | “这个特别小组由我负责”这句话 |
[15:30] | do you not understand? | 你是哪里听不懂 |
[15:32] | Sometimes my grasp of human nature | 有时候我对人性的认识 |
[15:35] | astonishes even me. | 让我自己都震惊 |
[15:42] | Let me say it back to you, | 我复述一遍 |
[15:43] | see if I understand what you want — | 看看我理解得是否正确 |
[15:45] | a justification memo | 每次雷丁顿给我们案子 |
[15:46] | once Reddington gives us a case | 需要给你一份案件合理性备忘录 |
[15:48] | but before we start working on it, | 而在我们开始调查之前 |
[15:50] | a real-time memo where we take time out | 还要给你一份实时备忘录 |
[15:52] | from what we’re working on to tell you | 我们要从工作中抽出时间来 |
[15:54] | what we’re working on… | 告诉你我们在工作什么 |
[15:55] | and a case file memo where we detail | 以及一份案件文档备忘录 |
[15:57] | what’s in the case file | 详细说明案件文档的内容 |
[15:59] | attached to the case file memo. | 案件文档还要作为备忘录的附件 |
[16:01] | It’s all about flow of information. | 都是为了信息互通 |
[16:02] | Tell me, with all this information you want us to flow, | 告诉我 你想让我们互通这么多信息 |
[16:05] | when are we supposed to actually work? | 那我们哪还有时间工作 |
[16:07] | It’s urgent. | 很紧急 |
[16:09] | Everything you do – is based on the instruction | 你们做的一切 依据的都是 |
[16:11] | of a sociopath. | 一个反社会者的指示 |
[16:12] | So forgive me if I want input | 所以我必须参与决定 |
[16:14] | into whether or not we do as he says. | 我们是否按他说的做 |
[16:15] | Olivia Olson. | 奥利维亚·奥尔森 |
[16:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:20] | – You don’t know her? – Should I? | -你不认识她吗 -我应该认识吗 |
[16:22] | She facilitates mergers and acquisitions | 她为横跨四大洲的罪犯 |
[16:25] | for criminal clients across four continents. | 提供合并和收购服务 |
[16:28] | She’s the latest Blacklister. | 她是最新的黑名单人物 |
[16:29] | If we capture her, we capture her files. | 如果我们抓住她 就能获取她的文档 |
[16:31] | A treasure trove of information about her clients | 里面的信息包括 |
[16:33] | and the companies she’s blackmailing | 她的客户和她应客户要求 |
[16:35] | on her clients’ behalf. | 去勒索的公司 |
[16:37] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[16:39] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[16:40] | Just like I’m sure you’ll have no problem | 我相信你也不会介意 |
[16:42] | sharing the captured files. | 分享你们获取的文档 |
[16:44] | If they do contain the names of her clients, | 如果里面真的有她客户的名单 |
[16:45] | I’ll want to assign agents to coordinate their arrest. | 我需要指派探员进行逮捕 |
[16:48] | I’ll alert you once we have them. | 我拿到了就会通知你 |
[16:50] | Sounds like we agree. Excellent. | 看来我们达成一致了 非常好 |
[16:53] | Glad we had this talk. | 很高兴进行这次谈话 |
[16:55] | Director Cooper. | 库珀副局长 |
[17:05] | That accomplished nothing. | 毫无进展 |
[17:06] | Except to bury me in paperwork. | 除了让我多了更多书面工作 |
[17:08] | Patience, Harold. | 耐心点 哈罗德 |
[17:09] | We’re chumming the waters. | 我们在放饵 |
[17:11] | Sooner or later, the big one will bite. | 大鱼早晚都会上钩的 |
[17:13] | Talk about déjà vu all over again. | 又是熟悉的剧情 |
[17:15] | Reddington misleads us, | 雷丁顿误导我们 |
[17:16] | Cooper slaps his wrist, and life goes on. | 库珀训斥他一番 却一切照旧 |
[17:18] | Because he gives us high value criminals | 因为他给了我们高价值罪犯 |
[17:20] | and it makes the world a safer place. | 让这个世界更加安全 |
[17:22] | Yeah, a fact I’d come to terms with | 在知道他是假冒者之前 |
[17:23] | before finding out that he was an imposter. | 我也会这么认为 |
[17:26] | I know this is hard for you, | 我知道你也不容易 |
[17:28] | but whoever he is, | 但不管他的真实身份 |
[17:30] | he’s looked over me since I was a child. | 他从我很小的时候就在照看我 |
[17:31] | So if I can accept that his real identity | 所以如果我都能接受 |
[17:33] | is none of my business, | 他的真实身份对我无关紧要 |
[17:34] | I need you to accept that it’s none of yours either. | 我希望你也能这么想 |
[17:37] | And if your mother’s out there and she knows the truth? | 如果你母亲还活着 如果她知道真相 |
[17:40] | Katarina Rostova framed my father | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃拿莫须有的罪名 |
[17:42] | for crimes he didn’t commit. | 陷害了我的父亲 |
[17:43] | Because of her lies, | 因为她撒的谎 |
[17:44] | I grew up believing he was a traitor. | 导致我成长过程中都以为他是叛国者 |
[17:47] | If she is alive — and that’s a big if — | 如果她真的还活着 而这个可能性很小 |
[17:49] | she probably wouldn’t tell me the truth anyway | 即使她知道真相 |
[17:51] | even if she knew it. | 也很可能不会告诉我 |
[17:53] | Look, I really think the best thing is to just let it go. | 听着 我真心认为最好别抓着这事不放 |
[17:56] | Okay, so I was able to pull an image | 我从卡尔弗和托尔伯特的 |
[17:58] | from a traffic cam at Culver and Talbot. | 交通摄像里调下图像 |
[18:01] | – You get an ID? – Not on the driver, | -确定身份了吗 -开车的人没有 |
[18:03] | but the trucks that cut you off | 但是拦截你们的那辆 |
[18:04] | were registered – to Hammerstone Electric, | 货车登记在…石锤电力名下 |
[18:06] | which, uh, tells us nothing | 这里没有任何信息量 |
[18:08] | since I doubt you were attacked | 因为我觉得袭击你们的 |
[18:09] | by a horde of angry electricians. | 并非一群气急败坏的电工 |
[18:12] | Right. One month ago, | 一个月前 |
[18:13] | a private equity firm in New York | 纽约一家私人股权公司 |
[18:15] | bought up Hammerstone’s debt and shut them down. | 买下石锤的债务 并将之关门 |
[18:18] | So we were attacked by a horde of angry MBAs? | 所以袭击我们的是一群气急败坏的工商管理硕士 |
[18:21] | And they were bought by Raincloud LBO, | 而他们又被雨云杠杆收购 |
[18:24] | a New York firm specializing in hostile takeovers. | 位于纽约 专攻恶意收购 |
[18:26] | 雨云 石锤电力被雨云杠杆拿下 | |
[18:28] | – Olson. – Well, it makes sense | -奥尔森 -有道理 |
[18:29] | that she would have a company to front her transactions. | 找一家公司来处理她的业务 |
[18:32] | I’m going to get a warrant. | 我去申请搜捕令 |
[18:34] | Tonight — You, me, | 今晚 你 我 |
[18:36] | and as many pitchers as it takes | 再加上尽可能多的酒 |
[18:38] | to thoroughly drown sorrows. | 好好溺死我们的悲伤 |
[18:40] | Deal? | 说定了 |
[18:42] | Well, I don’t normally drink, | 我通常不会喝酒的 |
[18:42] | but under the circumstances… | 但考虑到现状 |
[18:46] | sure. | 当然 |
[18:52] | We’ve been over this I don’t know how many times — | 这事我们已经谈过无数次了 |
[18:54] | their leadership structure, their greenmail plan, | 他们的领导结构 绿票讹诈计划 |
[18:56] | the staggered board — they’re not vulnerable | 震惊的董事会 对激进的投资者而言 |
[18:58] | to activist investors. | 不好下手 |
[18:59] | And her personal life? | 那私人生活呢 |
[19:00] | Clean. Squeaky. | 没问题 无可挑剔 |
[19:02] | Church on Sunday. | 周日去礼拜 |
[19:03] | Eikendoll’s untouchable. | 我们动不了艾肯朵 |
[19:05] | I did have one other idea. | 我倒是有个想法 |
[19:07] | Eikendoll just completed a new sky deck | 艾肯朵刚在艾尔塔酒店 |
[19:09] | at the Alta Hotel. | 新建了一个露台 |
[19:11] | What if there was an incident? | 假如那里发生事故会如何 |
[19:13] | You wanna target public opinion. | 你想要从舆论下手 |
[19:15] | The deck is cantilevered from the building | 露台的支架是从七十二楼延伸出去的 |
[19:17] | on the 72nd floor using light gauge steel beams. | 以轻型钢材建成的梁柱 |
[19:20] | My engineers insist that framing’s | 我的工程师认为 |
[19:22] | more than sufficient as long as they’re held | 这个结构只要是保持竖直 |
[19:24] | in a vertical orientation. | 就没有问题 |
[19:26] | However, they also pointed out | 然而 他们也指出 |
[19:28] | there’s a mechanical chase with gas | 七十一层有一处机械槽 |
[19:30] | and utility lines here on the 71st floor… | 用来铺设天然气和其他管线 |
[19:34] | if, for some reason, | 假如因为什么原因 |
[19:35] | that gas line were not properly installed — | 那条天然气管道装得不对 |
[19:38] | if corners were cut during construction — | 假如建设过程中有偷工减料 |
[19:41] | fumes would get trapped in that chase… | 烟气会聚集在那个槽的位置 |
[19:43] | all it would take is a pilot light from a furnace, | 只需要炉子上的一点明火 |
[19:46] | an errant elevator spark — | 电梯里游蹿出的一丝火花 |
[19:48] | any sort of combustion would blow the living hell | 任何燃烧都可能引燃 |
[19:51] | out of that mechanical chase and comprise the bridging… | 那处机械槽 毁掉那处连接 |
[19:55] | without proper support, the stress | 缺少支撑 压力会导致 |
[19:56] | would cause the channels to twist and fall like dominoes. | 走道弯折 最后像多米诺骨牌一样掉下来 |
[19:59] | You wanna collapse the deck. | 你想要摧毁露台 |
[20:01] | Make it appear Eikendoll cut corners | 搞得像艾肯朵偷工减料 |
[20:02] | and crater public opinion. Force her to sell. | 从而操纵民意 逼她出售 |
[20:05] | Guys, these are peoples’ lives we’re talking about. | 各位 这里可牵涉人命 |
[20:07] | Is this contract really worth that? | 这份合约值得吗 |
[20:09] | I hope that was a rhetorical question. | 希望你这个问题不是认真的 |
[20:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, FBI. | 女士们 先生们 联调局 |
[20:23] | FBI. We have a warrant to search this building. | 联调局 我们有针对这幢楼的搜查令 |
[20:26] | Stop what you’re doing. | 停下手上的工作 |
[20:27] | Step away from your computer. | 离开你的电脑 |
[20:28] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[20:29] | I’m gonna need a word with your Managing Partner. | 我要和你们的经营合伙人谈谈 |
[20:32] | We got a situation out here. | 有情况 |
[20:33] | What are you talking about? | 什么情况 |
[20:37] | It’s the FBI. | 是联调局 |
[20:38] | They say they got a warrant. | 他们说有搜查令 |
[20:39] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[20:42] | We’re burned. Handle it. | 情况紧急 处理好 |
[20:46] | Agent Ressler? | 雷斯勒探员 |
[20:49] | Mitchell Young. | 米切尔·杨 |
[20:50] | I’m Raincloud’s Managing Partner — | 我是雨云的经营合伙人 |
[20:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:53] | Read the warrant. | 看一下搜查令 |
[20:54] | We have a court order to search. | 我们有法院许可进行搜查 |
[20:56] | Search for what? | 搜查什么 |
[20:57] | Yesterday, vehicles registered to Hammerstone Electric | 昨天 登记下石锤电力下面的车辆 |
[21:00] | were used to thwart an FBI pursuit. | 被用来干扰联调局的追捕行动 |
[21:02] | Your firm owns those vehicles. | 车辆归贵公司所有 |
[21:04] | We acquired Hammerstone a few months ago, | 我们是在几个月前拿下石锤 |
[21:06] | but we bought the company to sell its assets. | 但收购是为了出售其资产 |
[21:09] | If somebody stole trucks, that’s not our fault. | 如果有人偷了货车 那并不是我们的过失 |
[21:12] | – You. What is it? – What? | -你 干吗呢 -什么 |
[21:15] | What are you trying to tell your friend? | 你是想跟你朋友说什么呢 |
[21:18] | Um, Eric’s my assistant. | 艾瑞克是我的助理 |
[21:20] | If you want to talk to him, you’re — | 如果你们想跟他谈话 需要 |
[21:21] | Eric, you’re what — 20? 25? | 艾瑞克 你多大 二十 二十五 |
[21:23] | By the time we’re done here, | 等我们完事了 |
[21:24] | you could spend – at least that long in prison | 你会因为各种罪名在监狱里待上 |
[21:26] | for any number of crimes… | 至少那么长时间 |
[21:27] | – Eric — – …including obstruction, | -艾瑞克 -包括妨碍公务 |
[21:28] | securities fraud, aiding and abetting. | 证券欺诈 协助教唆 |
[21:31] | So how about you help us out and tell us what you know? | 所以你最好把你知道的都告诉我们 |
[21:35] | Two floors up. Heilman & Main, CPA firm. | 往上两层 海曼&缅因会计事务所 |
[21:38] | It’s not a CPA firm. | 其实不是会计事务所 |
[21:41] | Stay on him. | 盯着他 |
[21:47] | – FBI! – Hands! Hands! | -联调局 -双手举起 |
[21:50] | – She’s wiping everything. – Take it offline. Now. | -她在抹掉记录 -马上下线 |
[21:53] | I said take it offline! | 我叫你下线 |
[21:54] | I can’t. It’s a malware program | 做不到 这个恶意软件程序 |
[21:56] | originating from the host system. | 是在主系统上 |
[22:25] | You’ve made a terrible mistake, Aram. | 你犯了个大错 阿兰姆 |
[22:32] | You took something precious from me. | 你夺走了我珍视之物 |
[22:34] | A mistake you’ll have to rectify. | 你会为此付出代价 |
[22:36] | So I took something precious from you. | 所以我也夺走了你珍视之物 |
[22:38] | I want my money. | 我要我的钱 |
[22:42] | When we were in Luxembourg, | 在卢森堡时 |
[22:43] | Dembe opened an account under your name at Banque Vertrauen. | 邓比以你的名义开了个信托银行账户 |
[22:47] | I kept a copy of the account-access fob | 我留了一份那天我们偷的 |
[22:50] | we stole that day. | 账户信息复本 |
[22:51] | It took you long enough to figure out what I did. | 你发现得够晚的 |
[22:53] | Honestly, if you hadn’t walked in just now, | 说真的 如果不是你刚刚进来 |
[22:55] | I was thinking I was gonna have to tell you myself. | 我还在想是不是需要亲自告诉你 |
[22:59] | Is this your idea of vengeance? | 这是你的复仇吗 |
[23:01] | Not vengeance. | 不是复仇 |
[23:03] | Leverage. | 是筹码 |
[23:04] | $60 million worth | 六千万的筹码 |
[23:06] | to get you to take me to Samar. | 让你带我去见莎马 |
[23:09] | No matter what happens next, | 不管接下来发生什么 |
[23:11] | this doesn’t end the way you think it’s going to. | 肯定都不是你预想的结局 |
[23:14] | My bag’s packed, | 我收拾好了行李 |
[23:16] | my goodbye note’s written. | 我已经留了告别信 |
[23:18] | I’m ready to face the consequences either way. | 什么样的结局我都能接受 |
[23:21] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[23:25] | I want her name and location. | 告诉我她的名字和位置 |
[23:27] | I don’t know her location. | 我不知道她在哪 |
[23:29] | Nobody does. She doesn’t take meetings in person. | 没人知道 她从不亲自见面 |
[23:31] | She’s never been here. | 她也从没来过 |
[23:32] | Her name then. | 那就说名字 |
[23:34] | All right, what was on those computers? | 好吧 电脑上有什么 |
[23:37] | There’s no point. | 没意义的 |
[23:39] | You’re too late to stop the attack. | 你太晚了 来不及阻止袭击的 |
[23:41] | Attack? What attack? | 袭击 什么袭击 |
[23:43] | Who’s she planning to attack? | 她打算袭击谁 |
[23:45] | No one here is gonna help you. | 这里没人会帮你 |
[23:46] | Cyber’s en route, but those drives are fried. | 计算机连着 但是硬盘坏了 |
[23:49] | Someone with a lot of skill’s | 需要很厉害的人 |
[23:50] | gonna have to put those pieces together. | 才能重新拼起来 |
[23:52] | All right, listen to me. | 好吧 听着 |
[23:53] | There’s an attack in motion, if people get hurt, | 有人要袭击 如果有人受伤 |
[23:56] | you’re gonna be charged as a co-conspirator. | 你就会作为共犯被起诉 |
[23:58] | You want that? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[23:59] | What I want is a lawyer. | 我想要律师 |
[24:17] | – Elizabeth. – We got a problem. | -伊丽莎白 -有麻烦了 |
[24:18] | We have reason to believe Olson’s planning an attack — | 我们有理由认为奥尔森在计划一次袭击 |
[24:21] | probably to leverage her next takeover victim. | 可能是为了要挟下一个受害者 |
[24:23] | – Who’s the target? – That’s the problem. | -目标是谁 -问题就在这里 |
[24:25] | We don’t know who, where, or when. | 我们不知道是谁 在哪 什么时候 |
[24:26] | All we have are pieces of encrypted files from her servers. | 我们只有她服务器上加密的文件碎片 |
[24:30] | Cyber just showed up. | 网络部来了 |
[24:31] | We’ll send over whatever they decrypt. | 我们先把他们解密的发过去 |
[24:33] | Have you reached out to Aram? | 你联系阿兰姆了吗 |
[24:35] | I tried him. He didn’t pick up. | 我打了电话 他不接 |
[24:42] | That was Elizabeth. | 是伊丽莎白 |
[24:44] | She doesn’t know you’re gone. | 她还不知道你走了 |
[24:46] | You didn’t say goodbye. | 你都没告别 |
[24:48] | I told you. I left her a note. | 我说了 我留了告别信 |
[24:55] | It’s hard to leave people you care about. | 离开你在乎的人不容易 |
[24:59] | Or maybe you didn’t say goodbye | 或者你没告别 |
[25:01] | because you don’t think that’s what this is. | 是因为你觉得这不是永别 |
[25:04] | And if that’s the case, let me be clear — | 如果是这样 那我清楚告诉你 |
[25:07] | If you become part of Samar’s new life, | 如果你进入莎马的新生活 |
[25:10] | Harold, Donald, Elizabeth — | 哈罗德 唐纳德 伊丽莎白 |
[25:12] | you’ll never be able to see them again. | 你就再也见不到他们了 |
[25:14] | Never speak to them. | 再也见不到他们了 |
[25:16] | Never be there for them when they need you. | 再也不能在他们需要你的时候帮助他们 |
[25:19] | Is that why Liz called — because they need help? | 那是莉斯电话的原因吗 他们需要帮助 |
[25:23] | You running away will not take Samar | 你离开也不会让莎马 |
[25:27] | off the Mossad’s kill list. | 从摩萨德的名单上除名 |
[25:29] | They’re counting on you to lead them to her — | 他们就指望跟着你找到她 |
[25:33] | which is why they bugged your apartment, phones, friends. | 所以他们监听了你的房间 手机 朋友 |
[25:37] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:38] | Because that’s what I would do. | 因为如果是我就会这么做 |
[25:41] | It’s why Dembe took an extra hour | 所以邓比才多花了一小时 |
[25:44] | to get us to the jet — | 开到机场 |
[25:46] | shake off any possible tail. | 为了不被追踪 |
[25:52] | From now on, Aram, | 从现在起 阿兰姆 |
[25:54] | you call a friend or family, | 你联系任何朋友 家人 |
[25:57] | text, e-mail, insta-whatever, anything — | 你发短信 电邮 任何联络 |
[26:03] | they will trace it to you, | 他们都能追踪到你 |
[26:06] | find Samar, | 找到莎马 |
[26:09] | and kill her. | 然后杀掉她 |
[26:14] | And yes. | 还有是的 |
[26:16] | The Task Force needs help. | 小组需要你帮忙 |
[26:18] | To stop an imminent attack. | 阻止紧急袭击 |
[26:20] | An attack? On what — where — | 袭击 袭击谁 在哪 |
[26:23] | Doesn’t matter. You’re out. | 不重要 你已经离开了 |
[26:25] | Sit back, relax — | 坐好 放松 |
[26:28] | calculate the hourly interest you’re accruing on my $60 million. | 算算你拿我的六千万在这期间赚的时息 |
[26:47] | Mr. And Mrs. Eikendoll, I’m sorry to interrupt — | 艾肯朵夫妇 抱歉打扰 |
[26:50] | I’d like to introduce you to Michale Muhlbach. | 请允许我介绍迈克尔•莫柏科 |
[26:52] | Michale’s the President of the Pratt-Wickler Foundation. | 迈克尔是普拉特•维克勒基金会主席 |
[26:55] | Mr. Muhlbach, it is so lovely to meet you. | 莫柏科先生 很高兴认识您 |
[26:57] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我想感谢您 |
[26:59] | for pulling the strings to get us into this space. | 找了关系让我们来到这里 |
[27:02] | Just stunning. | 真是非凡无比 |
[27:03] | Actually, my wife Caroline is the CEO | 事实上 我妻子卡洛琳才是艾肯朵的 |
[27:05] | and brains of Eikendoll. | 总裁兼首脑 |
[27:07] | I’m just the arm candy. | 我只是助手 |
[27:10] | – I’m so sorry. – Don’t be. | -抱歉 -不必 |
[27:11] | The work Pratt-Wickler has done for Parkinson’s research | 普拉特·维克勒为帕金森综合征研究所做的贡献 |
[27:14] | is so admirable and so critical to so many people. | 对太多人都太重要 也太非凡 |
[27:16] | We’re just happy to be part of the solution. | 我们很高兴能参与其中 |
[27:18] | Thank you again. | 太谢谢了 |
[27:21] | It’s gonna be a fantastic evening. | 今晚一定很愉快 |
[27:22] | Yes. Let’s raise some money. | 是的 让我们去募捐吧 |
[27:25] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[27:26] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[27:49] | The data from Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白发的数据 |
[28:04] | What is it — code? | 是什么 代码吗 |
[28:09] | Data? Is it encrypted? | 还是数据 加密了吗 |
[28:12] | You’re either in or you’re out. | 你要么加入 要么离开 |
[28:22] | They can’t trace me to Samar until I’m with her. | 除非我见到莎马 否则他们没办法追踪她 |
[28:24] | And I am not with her yet. | 我还没见到她 |
[28:26] | This isn’t heaven or hell. | 这里是中间地带 |
[28:29] | It’s purgatory. | 是人间炼狱 |
[28:30] | And I can help from purgatory. | 我可以在人间炼狱帮点忙 |
[28:32] | So, please. | 拜托 |
[28:40] | 273 273. | |
[28:42] | That’s the interest per hour on $60 million. | 六千万每小时的利息 |
[28:45] | $2.4 million a year, $6,575 a day, | 一年240万 一天6575美元 |
[28:49] | $273 an hour. | 一小时273美元 |
[28:54] | 4% At 4%. | |
[28:56] | I was being generous. | 我很大方了 |
[28:57] | The federal funds rate is 2.5. | 联邦基金才2.5 |
[29:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:05] | And mine is 25. | 我的是25 |
[29:07] | 25? Percent? | 25 百分比 |
[29:09] | Which makes the hourly interest | 所以一小时的利息是 |
[29:12] | $1,712. | 1712美元 |
[29:22] | And if I solve the riddle? | 如果我解开了这个谜团呢 |
[29:23] | I’ll round it down to $1,700. | 我就降到1700美元 |
[29:26] | Friends and family discount. | 亲友折扣价 |
[29:37] | Anything on the attack? | 有关于袭击的信息吗 |
[29:39] | Nothing. Tell me you got something off these drives. | 没有 告诉我你从这些硬盘中获得了些信息 |
[29:41] | Nothing concrete, strings of data. | 没有具体的 只是数据 |
[29:43] | A few partial names. | 部分名字 |
[29:43] | Some routing numbers to a bank in London. | 连接伦敦一家银行的路由号码 |
[29:45] | Are these blueprints? | 这些是结构图 |
[29:46] | Yeah, but we don’t know to what. | 是的 但不知道是什么的结构图 |
[29:48] | It appears to be some sort of event space, | 看起来像会场 |
[29:49] | but it could be anywhere. | 但这哪都有 |
[29:51] | Well, her employees – downstairs either don’t know | 她的雇员 在楼下 要么不知道 |
[29:53] | or won’t talk. | 要么什么都不说 |
[29:58] | Tell me you know something. | 告诉我你知道些什么 |
[29:59] | I do. – Um — Uh, that is — Uh, hi. | 我知道 这是 |
[30:04] | Hey. Aram? | 阿兰姆 |
[30:04] | Uh, Mr. Reddington showed me what you sent to him. | 雷丁顿先生给我看了你发给他的东西 |
[30:07] | Uh, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[30:07] | Honestly? Uh, I have no idea. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[30:13] | The target you’re trying to identify, | 你正在识别的袭击目标 |
[30:15] | we believe it may be in Manhattan. | 可能在曼哈顿 |
[30:17] | Manhattan? What makes you think that? | 曼哈顿 你为什么这么想 |
[30:19] | I-I’m putting you on speaker. | 我开外放了 |
[30:20] | Okay, so a few – of the broken code strands | 一些断掉的代码链 |
[30:22] | look like they may have been trying to overcome a firewall | 显示他们曾尝试穿过 |
[30:25] | on CCTV cameras in Midtown, | 中城监控的防火墙 |
[30:27] | specifically 50th south to 38th. | 具体位置在南街38号至50号 |
[30:30] | We have blueprints but just pieces. | 我们有结构图 但没有完整的 |
[30:32] | Yes. Some of which were date-stamped | 是的 一些上面有日期戳 |
[30:33] | as recently as last fall, | 是去年秋季 |
[30:35] | so you’re looking for new construction. | 所以你要找新的建筑 |
[30:38] | Go back, Keen. | 上一张 基恩 |
[30:40] | There, that tower. | 那 那栋高楼 |
[30:44] | There. That’s it. | 就是那 |
[30:45] | It’s the Alta Hotel in Midtown. | 这是中城的阿尔塔酒店 |
[30:48] | Aram, you’re the best. | 阿兰姆 你最厉害 |
[30:49] | Tonight — the pitchers are on me. | 今晚 我请客喝酒 |
[30:52] | Um, actually, Liz… | 事实上 莉斯 |
[30:55] | Agent Keen? | 基恩探员 |
[31:03] | Another hour in purgatory. | 还得在炼狱多待一小时 |
[31:16] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[31:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:21] | When I first started Eikendoll Construction, | 当我刚开始建造艾肯朵大楼时 |
[31:24] | people told me it couldn’t be done. | 人们都说这是不可能完成的 |
[31:26] | That the contracting business was a boys’ club, | 建筑业是属于男人的行业 |
[31:29] | and that I would be devoured. | 我会被吞噬 |
[31:32] | But the business is thriving, | 但是我的事业欣欣向荣 |
[31:34] | and this beautiful property is proof of that. | 这栋建筑就是证据 |
[31:39] | I proved them wrong. | 我证明了他们是错的 |
[31:42] | But when my brother, Todd, was diagnosed | 但当我的哥哥 陶德在八年前 |
[31:44] | with Parkinson’s eight years ago, | 被诊断为帕金森症后 |
[31:47] | I was forced to re-evaluate things. | 我被迫重新评估事情的价值 |
[31:50] | I still care about the bottom line — | 我仍然非常关心 |
[31:51] | only now the bottom line I care about | 只是我现在关心的是 |
[31:53] | is finding a cure for Parkinson’s. | 找到帕金森综合征的治疗方法 |
[31:56] | And once again, the doubters are saying it can’t be done. | 这一次质疑者又说不可能做到 |
[32:00] | Which is why we are here tonight. | 这也是今晚我们在此的原因 |
[32:02] | To prove them wrong again. | 为了再一次证明他们是错的 |
[32:07] | So — so open your hearts and open your wallets, | 所以 所以敞开心扉 打开钱包 |
[32:11] | and however many zeroes you were planning | 不管你想在支票上写几个0 |
[32:13] | on putting on that check, add two more, | 再多加两个 |
[32:15] | because that’s how much finding a cure matters. | 因为找到治疗方案就有那么重要 |
[32:19] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢各位 |
[32:20] | Amazing turnout. Great work. | 很多人啊 好极了 |
[32:23] | Thank you so much for being here. | 感谢你来 |
[32:27] | This is security, Cobb speaking. | 安保处 我是科布 |
[32:28] | Mr. Cobb, Elizabeth Keen, FBI. | 科布先生 我是伊丽莎白·基恩 联调局 |
[32:30] | We have a credible threat that your building | 我们有理由认为你所在的大楼 |
[32:32] | is the target of an attack. | 是一次袭击的目标对象 |
[32:34] | What kind of an attack? | 什么样的袭击 |
[32:35] | You need to evacuate immediately. | 你需要马上疏散 |
[32:37] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[32:37] | NYPD is en route, we need everyone out. | 纽约警方已在路上 所有人都要撤离 |
[32:41] | Treatments have long focused on symptom management, | 疗法的重点一向在症状管理 |
[32:44] | but effective methods for early diagnosis | 但是如今 针对早期诊断的 |
[32:47] | are now a reality. | 有效疗法已成现实 |
[32:49] | Already, new tests can detect abnormal alpha-synuclein | 新的实验可以探测到早期病人的 |
[32:52] | in patients at an early — | 非正常突触核蛋白 |
[32:53] | Miss Segers? We’ve got a situation. | 塞格尔斯女士 有情况发生 |
[32:55] | We need to clear the space now. Everyone out. | 我们需要马上清空现场 所有人都要撤离 |
[32:58] | Our security office is ahead. Down the hall and to the right. | 我们的安保人员已就位 在大厅尽头右手边 |
[33:01] | Do we know what kind of | 你知道是什么样的 |
[33:02] | – threat we’re looking at? – We’re not sure yet. | -袭击吗 -我们还不确定 |
[33:03] | Sound the fire alarms and run your evac plan. | 打开火情警报 准备撤离 |
[33:14] | I’m going up top. | 我上顶楼 |
[33:19] | I got a 10-72. | 有火情 |
[33:21] | I need fire and paramedics on site. | 现场需要火力和医护人员 |
[33:24] | Roger? Where’s Roger? | 罗杰 罗杰在哪 |
[33:25] | Where is my husband? | 我的丈夫在哪 |
[33:27] | Where is Roger?! | 罗杰在哪 |
[33:34] | You know where the blast came from? | 你知道哪发生的爆炸吗 |
[33:36] | Don’t know. Below us, I think. | 不清楚 我想发生在下层 |
[33:37] | I’m trying to get answers now. | 我正在找 |
[33:38] | We need everyone out. | 我们得让所有人撤离 |
[33:43] | Get out! Move! Get out! | 出去 快 出去 |
[33:51] | I’m gonna get you out of there. | 我要把你救上来 |
[33:53] | – Just hang on, all right? – I can’t hold on. | -坚持住 好吗 -我做不到 |
[33:54] | – Give me your hand. – I can’t — I can’t let go! | -把手给我 -我不能放手 |
[33:56] | Come on. You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[33:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[33:59] | You can do this. Just give me your hand. | 你可以做到的 把手给我 |
[34:02] | Come on. Release that and give me your hand. | 松手 然后把手给我 |
[34:05] | Come on. Do it now. Come on! | 快 松手 |
[34:18] | I just got word the Feds have Mitch Young in custody. | 我刚听说联调局拘捕了米切尔·杨 |
[34:20] | We need to call it off. | 我们得取消计划 |
[34:21] | Call it off? It’s already done. | 取消 都已经做完了 |
[34:24] | The police know. | 警方知道了 |
[34:25] | Which means it won’t be long | 这意味着他们不久 |
[34:25] | before they connect this back to you — | 就会联系到你身上 |
[34:27] | if they haven’t already. | 也许已经联系上了 |
[34:28] | You need to get out of town now. | 你必须现在就出城 |
[34:29] | – I can’t. The servers. – I’ll handle the servers. | -我不能 服务器 -我会处理服务器 |
[34:32] | Just get out before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及赶快离开 |
[34:34] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[34:37] | NYPD’s still trying to account for everyone, | 纽约警方仍在确认每个人的身份 |
[34:39] | but M.E. says we lost six. | 但是法医确认六人死亡 |
[34:42] | Keen, what is it? | 基恩 怎么了 |
[34:48] | FBI! Stop! | 联调局 站住 |
[34:53] | Talk. Now. | 坦白 现在 |
[35:02] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[35:04] | Must have knew we were coming. | 肯定是知道我们要来 |
[35:05] | Yeah, well, this’ll come in handy. | 是的 这些会很有用 |
[35:15] | Edward says we’re landing in 20 minutes. | 爱德华说我们二十分钟后着陆 |
[35:19] | So. Where are we? | 所以 我们在哪 |
[35:23] | Why don’t we just wait and see? | 等等就知道了 |
[35:26] | You know, I do understand why Samar didn’t say goodbye. | 你知道 我明白莎马为什么不告而别 |
[35:31] | And I can accept – why you helped her avoid that. | 我也能接受 你帮她回避这一切的原因 |
[35:35] | But I couldn’t accept that we weren’t gonna be together. | 但是我不能接受我们分开 |
[35:38] | Samar accepted it. | 莎马已经接受了 |
[35:41] | She engineered it. | 是她设计的 |
[35:42] | She’s wrong. | 她错了 |
[35:45] | She thought I’d resent caring for her | 她以为在她病情恶化时 |
[35:47] | as her condition worsens. | 我会不愿意照顾她 |
[35:49] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[35:56] | I’ve made many difficult choices in my life. | 我一生中做过很多艰难的抉择 |
[36:01] | Choices that at one point or another | 在某些方面 那些抉择 |
[36:03] | have brought pain and sorrow to… | 给我在乎的每一个人 |
[36:10] | everyone I cared about. | 带去过痛苦和伤痛 |
[36:15] | That’s a heavy burden to bear, | 这是一个沉重的负担 |
[36:19] | even if the path one chooses is the only one in sight. | 即使那条路是眼前唯一的选择 |
[36:26] | It’s the burden Samar now bears. | 莎马现在就承受这样的负担 |
[36:34] | She didn’t leave | 她离开 |
[36:35] | because she thought you would come to resent her. | 不是因为她觉得你将来会怨恨她 |
[36:40] | She left because she saw no other path. | 她离开是因为她看不到其他选择 |
[36:45] | She’s a target. | 她是受人攻击的目标 |
[36:48] | And if she was in your life, you’d be a target, too. | 如果她和你在一起 你也会成为攻击目标 |
[36:52] | So she left. | 所以她走了 |
[36:55] | Allow her to believe she did the right thing. | 让她相信她做出了正确的选择 |
[36:59] | If you go to her, | 如果你去找她 |
[37:01] | she’ll just have to leave you again. | 她只能再一次离你而去 |
[37:06] | Don’t make her burden heavier than she can bear. | 别再加重她的负担了 |
[37:11] | Samar is the strongest person I know. | 莎马是我认识最坚强的人 |
[37:15] | And yet she didn’t have the strength to say goodbye to you. | 然而她却没有坚强到与你道别 |
[37:22] | You are more powerful than you know, Aram. | 你比你所知道的更有影响力 阿兰姆 |
[37:27] | Use it wisely. | 明智地使用这个影响力吧 |
[37:33] | I understand you lost Olson. | 我明白你跟丢了奥尔森 |
[37:36] | To summarize the case file memo Agent Ressler’s working on | 总结雷斯勒探员正在负责的案子 |
[37:39] | that will summarize the case file Agent Keen is preparing — | 就能总结基恩探员正在准备的案子 |
[37:42] | yes, we did. | 是的 |
[37:43] | And her files? | 她的文件呢 |
[37:44] | We recovered Olson’s hard drive. | 我们找到了奥尔森的硬盘 |
[37:46] | Our cyber unit is in the process of transferring the data | 网络组正在把数据 |
[37:49] | over to members of your staff. | 传输给你的手下 |
[37:50] | If there are any actionable cases, | 如果里面有任何可起诉的案件 |
[37:52] | you’ll be able to refer them to the proper authorities. | 你就可以将其交给有关当局 |
[37:55] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[37:56] | Perhaps our inter-agency cooperation | 也许我们的跨部门合作 |
[37:57] | won’t be as difficult as I imagined. | 比我想象的要轻松 |
[37:59] | It shouldn’t be. | 本该如此 |
[38:00] | We all want the same thing. | 我们的目标一致 |
[38:02] | You and I do. | 我和你是的 |
[38:03] | But I doubt Reddington does. | 但我相信雷丁顿另有目的 |
[38:05] | For example, with Olson, | 比如说奥尔森 |
[38:09] | did he tell you why he put her on the Blacklist? | 他有没有告诉你他为什么把她列在黑名单上 |
[38:12] | No. | 没说 |
[38:13] | Nothing? | 什么都没说 |
[38:15] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我什么也不知道 |
[38:18] | Well, I guess I’ll go look at the files. | 看来我要去看看那些文件 |
[38:21] | And like I said — we’re off to a promising start. | 正如我所说 这是一个很好的开端 |
[38:24] | Yes, I think so, too. | 我也这么认为 |
[38:50] | Uh, yeah. Uh, about that… | 不好意思 |
[38:56] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[38:58] | you said you were going to be with Samar. | 你说你要和莎马一起 |
[39:00] | I was. | 是这么打算的 |
[39:02] | I mean, uh, well, | 我是说 |
[39:04] | that’s where Mr. Reddington was gonna take me | 雷丁顿先生本来打算带我去那里的 |
[39:05] | when… | 那个时候 |
[39:07] | when you called. | 那个时候你正好打电话来 |
[39:09] | And did you see her? | 你见到她了吗 |
[39:11] | No. | 没有 |
[39:13] | And I’m not going to. | 将来也不打算见去她 |
[39:16] | I went because I love her. | 我去是因为我爱她 |
[39:19] | And I came back because I realized | 我回来是因为我发现 |
[39:20] | the best way to love her is to honor her wishes. | 爱她最好的方式就是尊重她的意愿 |
[39:26] | That couldn’t have been an easy decision to make. | 要做出这个决定不容易 |
[39:29] | It was not. | 是不容易 |
[39:31] | Or a cheap one. | 也不便宜 |
[39:31] | I owe Mr. Reddington $56,100. | 我欠雷丁顿先生56100美元 |
[39:34] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[39:37] | I will explain over drinks. | 出去喝酒的时候给你解释 |
[39:39] | If you’re still up for going out. | 如果你还想出去喝一杯的话 |
[39:41] | And — And paying. | 并买单 |
[39:43] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[39:45] | Uh, just let me finish this case report. | 让我先写完案件报告 |
[39:48] | Take your time. I got to run home and talk to someone first. | 慢慢来 我要先回家和人说几句话 |
[40:08] | Donald Ressler. | 我是唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[40:10] | Oh, hey, MJ, thanks for returning my call. | MJ 谢谢你回我电话 |
[40:14] | Listen, I understand that you, uh, ran point for the Agency | 我明白当年兰利追捕卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃时 |
[40:18] | back when Langley was hunting Katarina Rostova. | 你是中情局的负责人 |
[40:23] | I was wondering if I could pick your brain | 我想知道我是否能向你请教一下 |
[40:24] | about what you found. | 你所发现的事 |
[40:37] | McMahon took the files. Reviewed them herself, | 麦克马翰拿走了那些文件 并且亲自审查 |
[40:40] | then kicked the ones with actionable intel | 然后把那些可以起诉的情报 |
[40:42] | back to her staff to pursue. | 丢回给她的手下去调查 |
[40:43] | All but one. | 除了一个案子 |
[40:44] | Any chance she knew you’d made copies | 她会不会知道你把硬盘还给她之前 |
[40:46] | before giving her the hard drive? | 把内容拷贝出来了 |
[40:48] | None. | 不可能知道 |
[40:49] | She assumed she had them all to herself. | 她认为只有她一个人有这些文件 |
[40:51] | So the one she kept back is the one | 她留下的那一个 |
[40:52] | she didn’t want anyone to see. | 她不想让任何人看到 |
[40:56] | The Third Estate. | 第三世界 |
[40:59] | Mean anything to you? | 你知道是什么意思吗 |
[41:00] | Yes. It’s a reference to the French Revolution. | 知道 和法国大革命有关 |
[41:03] | It means everyone else. | 意味着所有其他人 |
[41:06] | The 99%. | 99%的人 |
[41:09] | It also means McMahon used Olson | 同时意味着麦克马翰利用奥尔森 |
[41:12] | to pressure the Third Estate into helping McMahon | 向第三世界施压 迫使他们帮助麦克马翰 |
[41:15] | carry out her plot against the United States. | 实施其针对美国的阴谋 |
[41:18] | You have your first lead, Harold. | 你找到第一条线索了 哈罗德 |
[41:21] | Congratulations, and you’re welcome. | 恭喜你 不用谢 |
[41:33] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[41:38] | I know you’re listening. | 我知道你在听 |
[41:42] | Watching me. | 看着我 |
[41:45] | Hoping I might go to her… | 希望我也许能去找她 |
[41:49] | …but I won’t. | 但是我不会 |
[41:55] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[41:59] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[42:09] | She’s really gone. | 她真的走了 |