Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:30] 奥斯特曼雨伞公司 第6号
[01:39] Rise and shine. 该起床啦
[01:41] – You’re up early. – It has been a morning. -你起得好早 -这一早上可真不容易
[01:44] Two small grease fires in the kitchen, 厨房里油着了两次火
[01:46] one almost-disastrous juicing mishap. 还有一次灾难性的榨汁惨剧
[01:49] But, voilà. Breakfast in bed. 但你看 床上早餐完成
[01:52] What’s on the menu? 有什么好吃的
[01:54] French toast, hash browns — all your favorites. 法式吐司 炸薯饼 都是你喜欢的
[01:57] Those are none of my favorites, but I love you anyway. 都不是我喜欢的 但不管怎样我都很爱你
[02:01] Well, I got the orange juice right, uh, fresh-squeezed. 不过我肯定橙汁做对了 鲜榨的
[02:03] But, um, careful — 但 要小心
[02:05] might be a part of my finger in there. 里面可能有我手指的一部分
[02:07] What’s the occasion? 什么事这么隆重
[02:08] I thought you’d want a full stomach before our trip. 我想旅途开始前你会想先吃饱
[02:12] Our trip? Where we going? 旅途 我们要去哪儿
[02:13] The Lodge at Glenforest. 格兰森林公园的小木屋
[02:17] Rural Pennsylvania. Three days, two nights. 宾夕法尼亚州郊区 三天两晚
[02:19] Our own cabin in the woods. 树林里我们自己的小屋
[02:21] Dinners in the main lodge, crackling fires. 晚餐可以围坐在劈啪作响的火堆旁享用
[02:24] I look really, really good in flannel. 我穿法兰绒特别特别帅
[02:29] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[02:29] It sounds amazing, but don’t they need you at work? 听起来不错 但他们不需要你去工作吗
[02:32] I’m the only one retiring. 我是唯一退休的那个人
[02:33] I cleared it with Mr. Cooper. The team can manage. 我跟库珀先生说过了 小组可以应付
[02:36] It’s not like the world’s gonna end. 又不是说世界末日要到了
[02:37] Aram, we worked together, remember? 阿兰姆 我们一起工作过 记得吗
[02:40] We both know the world could literally end 我们都知道世界真的会走向末日
[02:42] if you’re not there. 如果你不在那里
[02:43] It’s a few days. Eat up. I’ll pack. 就这几天 快吃吧 我来打包
[02:50] He will be pleased to hear it. 他会很高兴听到这个消息
[02:52] Yes. As soon as possible. 是 尽快
[02:55] That was Spalding Stark. 是斯伯丁·斯塔克
[02:57] Where is he on the clinical trials? 他的临床试验进行到哪一步了
[02:58] Blind testing. 盲测
[03:00] He’s almost ready to deliver. 他就快可以交货了
[03:06] – Elizabeth. – Dembe. -伊丽莎白 -邓比
[03:12] Health kick? 这是走健康路线吗
[03:13] They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. 人们都说杀不死你的会让你更强
[03:20] They’re wrong. 他们错了
[03:22] Your mother loved that photograph. 你母亲很喜欢那张照片
[03:24] Represented everything she wanted but couldn’t have. 代表了她想要却不能拥有的一切
[03:28] Not after she betrayed the KGB. 不过是在她背叛克格勃之前
[03:32] After that, she was a hunted woman. 那之后她就一直被追杀
[03:34] Burned agents always are. 叛逃的特工总是这样的下场
[03:35] Hunted by the Osterman Umbrella Company. 被奥斯特曼雨伞公司追杀
[03:38] Something tells me they don’t sell umbrellas. 听起来他们并不销售雨伞
[03:41] A burn notice can mean kill or capture. 叛逃通告意味着叛逃者会被暗杀或抓捕
[03:45] When it’s kill, they’re the hit squad of choice. 如果是暗杀 就会选择他们
[03:47] The KGB farms out hits? 克格勃让别人来执行暗杀
[03:49] The KGB. The CIA. MI6. SID. 克格勃 中情局 军情六处 新加坡保安情报司
[03:54] Over the years, most agencies have come to the conclusion 这些年 大部分情报机构都得出了相同结论
[03:57] that terminating their own was bad for business. 杀掉自己人对机构影响不好
[04:00] It strained loyalties, created tension within the ranks. 会让机构内人心涣散 产生紧张气氛
[04:04] Where most agencies agree on nothing else, 虽然大部分情报机构在其它问题上从未有共识
[04:08] this, they agree on — that a neutral third party 这点倒是达成了一致 暗杀内部人员时
[04:11] is critical in the elimination of their own operatives. 很重要的一点是借用中立第三方
[04:14] The world’s intelligence agencies 世界上的情报部门
[04:16] have a go-to company for contract kills? 会去同一家公司找职业杀手
[04:18] Of their own agents, yes. 杀自己的特工时 会的
[04:21] They sent killers after my mother? 他们派了杀手追杀我母亲
[04:23] They did. 是的
[04:25] Which is all the incentive I need 单凭这一点
[04:27] to put them on the Blacklist, 就足够令我将他们列入黑名单
[04:29] but as the FBI may need 但联调局可能还需要
[04:30] a bit more bait on the hook, there is this — 多一点信息才能上钩
[04:33] typically, the Umbrella Company operates on foreign soil, 通常情况下 雨伞公司都在境外运行
[04:37] but I’ve been led to believe their next target 但现在有线索表明他们的下一个目标
[04:39] is here in the United States. 会在这里 美国国内
[04:42] Kevin Major, Nicolai Druganin, Shirley Wei. 凯文·梅杰 尼科莱·格鲁格宁 雪莉·魏
[04:45] All agents for MI6, FSB, 他们是军情六处 俄安局
[04:48] and the Singapore Security and Intelligence Division, 以及新加坡保安情报司的特工
[04:50] who Reddington claims were murdered 雷丁顿称他们都被
[04:53] by the Osterman Umbrella Company. 奥斯特曼雨伞公司暗杀
[04:54] Their agencies claim they were patriots killed in action. 他们的情报部门称他们为烈士 在行动中死亡
[04:57] Reddington says they were traitors 雷丁顿说他们其实是叛徒
[04:58] that their agencies had terminated. 是他们自己的部门要杀了他们
[05:00] – He says the CIA’s involved? – Which part? -他说中情局也参与其中 -参与了什么
[05:02] Targeting your own agents for murder or farming out the hits? 暗杀自己的特工还是找其他的职业杀手
[05:04] Not only is the CIA involved, 不光是中情局有参与
[05:06] but that the next hit’s going to take place in America. 而且下一个目标会在美国境内被暗杀
[05:09] Not if we can help it, it’s not. 如果我们能帮助阻止 暗杀就不会发生
[05:10] He made it sound like this was accepted practice. 听他说的感觉 这应该是常规做法
[05:12] Maybe it is, but that doesn’t make it right. 也许是 但这并不意味这么做就是对的
[05:14] There’s someone I can reach out to at Langley. 我在兰利有个熟人可以联系一下
[05:16] I’ll get to the bottom of this. 我会把这事弄清楚
[05:17] How well do you know them? 你跟他们有多熟
[05:19] I introduced him to his first wife. 我介绍了他与他的第一任妻子认识
[05:22] Let’s hope he’s forgiven me. 希望他已经原谅我了
[05:26] What can you tell me about a group commissioned 关于一个受雇暗杀叛逃特工的组织
[05:28] to scrub rogue agents? 你都知道什么
[05:29] The Osterman Umbrella Company. 奥斯特曼雨伞公司
[05:32] I can tell you that you shouldn’t be asking about them. 我能告诉你你不应该调查他们
[05:35] I wouldn’t be if they only operated abroad. 如果他们只在国外活动我也不会调查
[05:38] That’s your turf. 那是你的地盘
[05:39] But, uh, from what I hear, their next target’s stateside, 但我听说 他们下一个目标在美国
[05:42] and that turf’s mine. 这可是我的地盘
[05:43] I can’t confirm or deny. 我没法确认或否认
[05:44] An American is gonna be killed. 一个美国人要丧命了
[05:46] No trial, no due process. Killed. 没有审判 没有过场 直接被杀
[05:48] I can’t confirm or deny because I don’t know. 我没法确认或否认 因为我不知道
[05:52] You expect me to believe that? You’re the C.O.O. 你指望我相信吗 你是运营主管
[05:54] Maybe you got bad intel. 可能你的情报有误
[05:56] My intel’s never bad. 我的情报从不会错
[05:58] If an American’s being targeted, 如果有美国人成为目标
[06:00] it wasn’t sanctioned by anyone I know. 不是我知道的人下令的
[06:02] So, what? This Umbrella Company is operating on its own now? 所以呢 雨伞公司现在自己行动了
[06:05] I told you I don’t know. But I intend on finding out. 我说了我不知道 但我会查清楚
[06:09] You better find out fast. A person’s life is at risk. 你最好快点查 有人性命堪忧
[06:55] It’s supposed to rain today. 今天应该下雨的
[06:58] You got the wrong forecast. 你看的预报错了
[07:01] Best to be prepared. 最好未雨绸缪
[07:17] This is a bad idea. 这是个坏主意
[07:20] Worse than murdering an American citizen? 比谋杀美国公民还坏
[07:26] I’d like to arrange a meeting. 我要安排一次见面
[07:35] My name’s Harold Cooper. 我是哈罗德·库珀
[07:37] I’m the Deputy Director of the FBI. 我是联调局的副司长
[07:40] There must be some misunderstanding. 这里一定有什么误会
[07:43] Yes, I believe there is. 我也这么想
[07:45] You thinking you can get away with murder. 你以为你能逃脱谋杀罪名
[07:48] I’ve spoken with Lansky. 我和兰斯基谈过了
[07:51] Lansky is misinformed. 兰斯基的情报错了
[07:54] Lansky wasn’t informed. 兰斯基完全不知情
[07:55] I informed Lansky, and now I’m informing you. 是我通知了兰斯基 现在我来通知你
[07:59] I know about the Umbrella Company. I know what you do. 我知道雨伞公司 我知道你是做什么的
[08:02] You do it here, I’ll make sure you’re prosecuted. 你在这里下手 我会确保你接受审判
[08:04] He was misinformed. 他情报有误
[08:07] Has a contract been ordered on an American agent? 有人雇凶杀害美国特工吗
[08:11] I have very powerful friends. 我有非常有影响力的朋友
[08:13] I have handcuffs and backup. 我有手铐和支援
[08:15] They’ll come here in cars with sirens and lights. 他们会开着警灯警笛冲过来的
[08:18] Makes quite a scene. 场面一定很大
[08:20] An American agent. 美国特工
[08:22] Is that what you asked me before? 你之前是问这个吗
[08:24] Is one being targeted? 有人要被杀了吗
[08:27] At this time, the Company 现在 公司并没有
[08:28] has no outstanding tokens on American operatives. 针对美国特工未解决的棋子
[08:32] Tokens. 棋子
[08:35] You people are so antiseptic. 你们这些人真是有洁癖
[08:39] Are we through here? 我们谈完了吗
[08:42] For now. 暂时
[08:56] – We tailed him to his office. -Global Systems Imports. -我们跟踪他到办公室 -全球系统进口公司
[09:00] DCRA records show that it incorporated in ’87. 消费者与监管事务部记录显示它成立于87年
[09:03] Taxes, license fees are paid up. 税务 执照费都付清了
[09:05] Top executives are pillars of the community, 高管都是社会支柱
[09:07] not a parking ticket among them. 连违章停车都没有
[09:09] Which is why we couldn’t pull a search warrant. 所以我们也没法拿到搜查令
[09:11] We could sweat the executives. 我们可以逼问高管
[09:12] They’re covering for the Umbrella Company 他们在掩护雨伞公司
[09:14] or at least work for it. 或者至少为他们卖命
[09:15] If they’re anything like Hobbs, they won’t sweat easily. 如果他们像霍布斯 就不会轻易交代
[09:17] They would if we turned up the heat. 逼问一下他们会交代的
[09:19] And how do you propose we do that? 你觉得我们该怎么做
[09:25] Jason. How are you? 杰森 你好吗
[09:28] Jason? My name’s not Jason. 杰森 我不叫杰森
[09:41] I want to know the name of the American agent 我想知道你们计划暗杀的
[09:43] you’re targeting. 美国特工的名字
[09:45] And why. 以及为什么要杀他
[09:49] Did Harold Cooper send you? Is that what this is? 是哈罗德·库珀派你来的 是吗
[09:52] – The name. – He didn’t like my answers, -说名字 -他不喜欢我给的答案
[09:54] so he dispatches muscle to rough me up. 所以他派他的打手来让我招供
[09:58] This would all be much more pleasant 如果你说出名字
[10:00] if you’d give me a name. 这一切都会好受很多
[10:03] I told him 我告诉他了
[10:04] no American agent is being targeted. 没有针对美国特工的暗杀
[10:07] A lexical ambiguity. 一个文字游戏
[10:10] The agent may not be American, but he is being targeted here. 特工可能不是美国人 但他在这里成为了目标
[10:15] Who? 是谁
[10:19] No? Nothing? Hm. 怎么 不说吗
[10:25] Where are we going? 我们去哪
[10:26] To visit a friend. 去见一个朋友
[10:33] Was thinking this was more of a romantic getaway, 本来觉得这是场浪漫的约会
[10:35] but, you know, if you feel naked without a gun, 但是 如果你觉得没有枪空落落的
[10:37] we can role-play. 我们可以玩角色扮演
[10:38] Sorry. Force of habit. 抱歉 习惯成自然
[10:40] How about we start some new habits? 不如养些新的习惯吧
[10:42] You’re absolutely right. 你说得很对
[10:43] New life, new habits. 新生活 新习惯
[10:45] Unless you want to role-play. 除非你想玩角色扮演
[10:47] I think a cabin in the woods is a perfect place to start. 我想林中小屋是个不错的开始
[10:50] No phone reception. No Internet. 没有手机信号 没有网络
[10:52] Meeting a stranger. No. Maid/butler secret rendezvous. 见一位陌生人 不好 女仆和男仆私会
[10:56] Thank you for not letting me push you away. 感谢你没让我把你推开
[10:58] Yeah, you tried pretty hard, 你非常努力地尝试过了
[10:59] but lucky for you, I can’t take a hint. 但幸运的是 我听不懂你的暗示
[11:01] So, hitchhiker. Interrogation. 搭便车的旅行者 审问
[11:03] – I have an idea. – Teacher/pupil. -我有一个主意 -老师和学生
[11:07] Why don’t we make our own fantasies? 我们为什么不制造属于我们自己的幻想呢
[11:11] Okay. 好啊
[11:13] No. Please. Listen. 不 求你了 听着
[11:15] Please. We can talk about this. 求你了 我们可以谈一谈
[11:17] The first installment from Mr. Stark. 从斯塔克先生那拿来的第一批
[11:19] Hey! You hear me?! 你能听见我说话吗
[11:20] Take this thing off of me! 把这东西从我身上拿开
[11:23] Let’s be reasonable! 我们讲讲道理
[11:24] Let’s talk, please. 我们谈谈吧 求你了
[11:27] Hey, come back here! 快回来
[11:28] Where are you going?! 你要去哪
[11:31] Betsy’s famished, and I left the goats in the truck. 贝特西饿坏了 我把山羊留在卡车里了
[11:34] If I’m not back before he starts passing out, 要是我没能在他饿晕之前回来的话
[11:37] use the chinchillas. 喂点灰鼠吧
[11:39] Thank you, Teddy. Lunch after? 谢谢你 泰迪 一会吃个午饭
[11:41] Oh, I can’t today. 今天不行
[11:43] My sister’s in from Sarasota. 我的姐妹从萨拉托加来了
[11:45] We’re going hot-tub shopping for my back patio. 我们要为我家后面的露台买个热浴盆
[11:48] Doctors keep telling me it’s good for my rheumatoid. 医生一直提醒我泡澡对我的风湿好
[11:52] Rain check, then! 那下次再约
[11:57] Okay, guys. 好了 各位
[12:08] Yes. Yes. 是啊 是啊
[12:14] Don’t you know I’m untouchable? 你不知道不能动我吗
[12:18] Well, you look touched to me. 你看起来已经被动过了
[12:20] Squeezed. 被挤压
[12:22] Snug, really. 真是舒适紧致啊
[12:23] Funny word, “Snug.” 有趣的词 “舒适”
[12:24] Comes from the German “Snoggr,” 来源于德语词”安稳”
[12:27] meaning shipshape, prepared for bad weather. 意思是井然有序的 未雨绸缪
[12:30] Are you prepared for bad weather, Mr. Hobbs? 你做好未雨绸缪的准备了吗 霍布斯先生
[12:32] Because from the look of things, you’re in for a terrible storm. 因为从表面上看 你正经历着一场暴风雨
[12:36] You will never get away with this. 我永远不会放过你
[12:39] I’m told Betsy there 我听说贝特西
[12:41] has a weakness for chinchilla appetizer. 有个弱点 特别喜欢吃灰鼠
[12:45] Mine is gougère — Gruyère cheese puffs. 我的弱点是格律耶尔 格律耶尔芝士泡芙
[12:48] If there’s a tray within a nautical mile, 要是附近有一盘的话
[12:50] I won’t make it to the main course. 我肯定就吃不下主菜了
[12:52] Unfortunately for you, these little guys 不幸的事 这些小家伙
[12:55] are far too cute to be served up as a starter. 太可爱了 我不忍心拿它们当开胃菜
[12:59] And what with Brimley’s congestive heart failure, 而布里姆利有充血性心力衰竭
[13:01] diabetes, and asthma, 糖尿病以及哮喘
[13:03] the chances are slim to none that he’ll be back with a goat 在贝特西一口吞了你之前
[13:06] before Betsy there swallows you whole. 他带着山羊回来的可能性微乎其微
[13:09] So… 所以
[13:12] a name. 给我名字
[13:19] – Reddington. – I didn’t get the name, -雷丁顿 -我没得到名字
[13:21] but I got the address where you can find it. 但我拿到了个地址 那里你能找到名字
[13:29] They wouldn’t have just left this behind. 他们不会就这样放任不管的
[13:30] We got here before the cleanup crew. 我们比清理队先到这里
[13:38] What is it? 是什么
[13:39] It’s the dropped token. 被遗弃的棋子
[13:48] The person they’re targeting. 他们的目标人物
[14:03] I’m leaving you another message. It’s important, Aram. 我再给你留一条信息 很重要 阿兰姆
[14:06] You need to call the office. It’s urgent. 你得马上给办公室回电 紧急事件
[14:09] I’m getting nothing. 什么消息也没有
[14:10] Both of their phones are going to voicemail. 他们两个的手机都转入了语音信箱
[14:12] Pull GPS off their cells. Run their cards. The works. 追踪他们的手机 银行卡 一切办法
[14:15] It’s Samar. She’s the target. 是莎马 她是目标
[14:17] But we can’t get ahold of her or Aram, 但我们没办法联系上她或是阿兰姆
[14:19] and no one knows where they were headed. 没人知道他们去哪了
[14:20] When did you hear from her last? 上一次你听到她的消息是什么时候
[14:22] Last night. Aram told Cooper 昨天晚上 阿兰姆告诉库珀
[14:23] he wanted to take Samar away for a few days. 他想带莎马离开几天
[14:26] You don’t think the Umbrella Company 你不会觉得奥斯特曼雨伞公司
[14:27] got to them already, do you? 已经抓住他们了吧
[14:28] We would have heard something. 这样的话我们会听到一些消息的
[14:29] I don’t understand. Who would do this? 我不懂 谁会做这样的事呢
[14:32] A state-sanctioned hit? 国家批准的暗杀吗
[14:33] -The Mossad comes to mind. – It’s got to be them, right? -可能是摩萨德 -肯定是他们对吧
[14:36] The more pressing question is whether her assailants 更迫切的问题是袭击她的人
[14:39] can be called off in time to make a case for her life. 是否有充分的理由能被及时叫停
[14:42] What could Samar possibly know that would make her 莎马能知道什么使那个训练她的组织
[14:44] such a liability to the very agency that trained her? 觉得她是个负担需要除掉呢
[14:46] Elizabeth, all that matters 伊丽莎白 现在最重要的是
[14:48] is that you find Samar right away. 你马上找到莎马
[14:51] And what are you gonna do? 你打算干什么
[14:52] I’m gonna pay a visit to an acquaintance of mine 我要花点时间见一下我在特拉维夫
[14:54] from Tel Aviv. 认识的旧相识
[15:00] Oh, no, no, no. I am not going to be seen 不不不 我才不要跟你一起穿
[15:02] with you on those snowshoes. 这些雪地靴呢
[15:04] But it’s the best I can do. You said the world needs me. 但我尽力了 是你说世界需要我
[15:06] Can’t go breaking a hip in a snowmobiling accident. 总不能在摩托雪橇意外中摔骨折吧
[15:11] We are off the grid. Thank God. 我们过上了与世隔绝的生活 感谢上天
[15:14] They only have service in the Big House. 只有接待处才有信号
[15:15] How great is that? 多好啊
[15:17] The sound…of silence. 寂静 之声
[15:21] Or not. 也不完全是
[15:27] Hello. 你好
[15:28] – Hello. Mr. Mojtabai? – Yes. -你好 莫伊塔巴尔先生吗 -是的
[15:30] This is Rachael in guest services. 我是客服瑞秋
[15:32] I’m afraid there’s a problem with your credit card, sir. 您的信用卡似乎有问题 先生
[15:34] The one on file has been declined. 您报的那张卡被拒了
[15:36] Do you have another card we could use? 您还有其他信用卡吗
[15:39] That’s weird. I, uh — I do have another. It’s a Visa. 奇怪了 我是还有一张维萨卡
[15:41] Can I — can I give you the number? 我把卡号告诉你吧
[15:43] I’m afraid you have to come down to the front desk 恐怕您得来前台
[15:44] so we can scan the chip. 我们才能扫描芯片
[15:46] For security, of course. 为了安全
[15:48] Uh, no problem. I’ll, uh, be right there. 没问题 我马上就来
[15:52] Credit card’s not working. I need to bring them another. 那张信用卡用不了 我得重新换一张
[15:55] Don’t forget your sweater. 别忘了穿上毛衣
[15:57] I’ll be right back. 很快回来
[16:09] Recognize that? 认得吗
[16:15] Your driver is relaxing in the footwell of my Mercedes 你的司机在我奔驰里的搁脚处歇着呢
[16:20] with a gun barrel in his mouth. 嘴里还有把枪
[16:23] So… 所以
[16:25] tell me about the chess piece. 跟我说说这棋子吧
[16:29] I know what it means. 我知道什么意思
[16:31] That a contract’s been taken out on Samar. 有人花钱要杀莎马
[16:35] Yes. 对
[16:37] Call it off. 叫停他们
[16:38] I can’t. It had to be done. 不能 必须这么做
[16:41] Samar knows that. 莎马知道
[16:43] That’s why she kept her condition secret. 所以她才隐瞒了自己的情况
[16:44] Call the Umbrella Company and cancel the contract. 联系雨伞公司 停止暗杀
[16:47] – It’s too late. – Is it done? -来不及了 -已经结束了吗
[16:50] Awaiting confirmation. 在等待确认
[16:52] The agent went off-line as soon as the target was located. 一但目标被定位 特工就会失联
[16:56] “Target” ? How conveniently impersonal. “目标” 多好的泛指代词啊
[17:00] You don’t know about her condition. 你不了解她的情况
[17:02] The only condition that would justify what you’ve done 让你的所作所为正当有理的唯一情况
[17:06] is if she were a traitor. 就是她是个叛徒
[17:08] She isn’t. 她不是
[17:09] Not now, but she will become one. 现在不是 但迟早是
[17:12] She may not want to, but it will happen, 可能不是自愿的 但迟早会发生的
[17:15] and there’s nothing she can do to prevent it. 而她对此也无能为力
[17:17] How can you possibly know that? 你怎么可能知道
[17:27] Hi. I’m so sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰了
[17:29] My fiancé and I rented one of those stupid snowmobiles, 我和我的未婚夫租了辆雪地摩托车
[17:32] and it stalled in the woods. 结果在林子里抛锚了
[17:34] We only get a signal at the Big House. 只有接待处才有信号
[17:35] Could I maybe use your phone, 可以借你的电话一用吗
[17:37] see if we can get one of the guys to help us out? 打电话找人来帮我们
[17:39] I got a call. There’s a problem with my card? 我接到电话说我的信用卡有问题
[17:42] I’m sorry. What cabin are you in? 抱歉 你们住哪间小屋
[17:43] Uh, Sutton’s Cabin, by the creek. 小溪边的萨顿小屋
[17:48] Nope. All charges have cleared. 没 所有付费都成功了
[17:50] That’s so weird. 奇怪了
[17:52] I think his pride’s hurt more than anything. 我觉得他就是死要面子活受罪
[17:54] I mean, he’s still down there 他还在林子里
[17:55] thinking he can get one of those things running. 以为自己能修好那玩意
[18:02] Is, uh — is the spa still open today? 水疗今天还开吗
[18:04] 8:00 to 7:00 every day. Did you want to make an appointment? 每天早八点到晚七点 您要预约吗
[18:08] No. No, we’re fine. No one’s hurt. 没 我们没事 没人受伤
[18:11] Yeah. 好
[18:13] I’m so sorry about all of this. 真是太不好意思了
[18:36] I will, uh, call the spa later. 我晚点再联系水疗中心
[18:39] I’m a sucker for a good scalp massage. 我非常喜欢头部按摩
[18:44] 未接电话 库珀司长 邮局 雷斯勒探员
[18:53] Aram, where are you? 阿兰姆 你在哪
[18:54] We’ve been trying to reach you for hours! 我们给你打了几个小时的电话
[18:55] Sorry. The, uh, cell service is terrible here. 抱歉 这里信号不好
[18:57] Aram, where are you, exactly? 阿兰姆 你到底在哪
[18:59] The, um, Glenforest Lodge in the Allegheny Mountains. 在阿勒格尼山的格兰森林旅馆
[19:01] Why? What is, uh — what’s going on? 怎么 怎么了
[19:05] You’re not safe. Samar’s been targeted 你们有危险 莎马被叫作
[19:06] by a group called the Osterman Umbrella Company. 奥斯特曼雨伞公司的组织盯上了
[19:10] Shelter in place. I’m sending Keen and Ressler to you right now. 在屋里躲好 我马上派基恩和雷斯勒过去
[19:12] Samar. 莎马
[19:49] Oh, my God. You’re bleeding. 天啊 你在流血
[19:50] We have to get out of here. 我们得赶紧离开
[19:52] Um, um, whoa. Uh, is she, um — 她是…
[19:55] Is she dead? 她死了吗
[19:57] Um, oh, uh, okay. Uh, I spoke to Mr. Cooper, 好 我跟库珀先生通过话
[20:00] and, uh, they are after you, 他们在追杀你
[20:01] the Ostark, uh, um, Umbrella Company or something. 奥斯特 雨伞公司什么的
[20:04] – Osterman. – You know them? -奥斯特曼 -你知道他们
[20:05] Yes. Aram, we have to run. 对 阿兰姆 我们得赶紧逃
[20:07] – Okay. Yeah. – Now. -好 -快
[20:20] If she’s dead, you’re next. 如果她死了 下个就是你
[20:23] I told you why we did this. 我跟你说了原因
[20:25] Yes, you did. 是说了
[20:32] Is it done? 搞定了吗
[20:39] We got to get you to a hospital. 得送你去医院
[20:41] This doesn’t make sense. I was out. The Mossad cleared me. 没道理啊 我退出了 摩萨德让我退出了
[20:44] Okay. Uh, all right. Just, uh, back up. 好 回到刚才
[20:46] Who, uh — who are these, uh, Umbrella people? 这些雨伞公司的人是谁
[20:49] Uh, they’re freelancers, mercenaries. 他们是自由雇佣兵
[20:52] They’ll go anywhere. They’ll do anything. 他们哪都去 什么活都接
[20:53] And if that was their operative, then the Mossad was behind it. 如果那是他们的特工 摩萨德就是幕后黑手
[20:56] Why? You were cleared. 为什么 你已经没问题了
[20:57] Is it — Is it something you know, maybe? 也许是因为你知道的秘密
[20:59] Or something I’m forgetting. 或是我正在遗忘的东西
[21:00] If they found out about my issue, 如果他们发现了我的病情
[21:02] if they thought my memory was a liability, 如果他们觉得我的记忆是个负担
[21:05] they would vote for a dropped token. 他们就会投票决定我成为被遗弃的棋子
[21:07] Token. That’s code for…? 棋子 这是什么暗号
[21:09] What are you talking about? How do you know any of this? 你在说什么 你怎么知道这些的
[21:11] Aram, I was one of them. 阿兰姆 我曾是他们中的一员
[21:12] You voted to have people killed? 你选择过杀人
[21:16] We need to get off this road. 我们得离开这条路
[21:17] These people, they’ll keep coming, no matter what. 这些人 会一直进行追杀 无论发生什么
[21:21] All right. So which way? 好 那走哪条路
[21:24] The room’s destroyed, and the assassin’s dead. 屋里一片狼藉 杀手已经死了
[21:26] An assassin’s dead. There’ll be more. 一个死了 还会有更多的人
[21:29] Samar knows that. 莎马心里清楚
[21:30] That’s why she and Aram aren’t here. 所以她和阿兰姆已经离开了
[21:32] They’re on the run. 他们在逃命
[21:33] But why? Have you found anything? 但为什么 你有什么发现了吗
[21:36] Agent Navabi has vascular dementia. 纳瓦比特工患有血管性痴呆
[21:39] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[21:40] From her near-drowning. 因为她差点溺水身亡
[21:42] Her brain was deprived of oxygen. 大脑缺氧
[21:45] Yeah, and she recovered. 是的 但她的身体已经恢复了
[21:46] Well, the truth is, she didn’t. Not fully. 事实上 她并没有完全康复
[21:50] Okay, so she didn’t fully recover. So what? 好吧 就算她没完全康复又怎样
[21:53] Why would Mossad want to kill her for that? 摩萨德为什么要因此杀她
[21:55] Because it’s irreversible. 因为她的病情不可逆转
[21:57] Samar has top-level security clearance. 莎马有最高安全级别
[21:59] Today, she knows how to keep a secret, but… 或许今天她能保守秘密 但是
[22:03] someday, she won’t. 终有一天 她会泄密
[22:04] That’s why they’re coming for her, 这就是他们要杀她的原因
[22:06] because someday she may not be able to keep a secret? 因为她以后可能会泄密
[22:08] The only person with the authority to call off 唯一有权取消
[22:10] the contract is the Mossad’s D.C. Station Chief. 本次行动的人是摩萨德驻华盛顿情报站长
[22:14] We’ll have Cooper reach out. 库珀会去联系他的
[22:15] They’re trying to kill Samar because she’s sick. 他们想要杀死莎马 因为她病了
[22:18] She knew they would. That’s why she kept it a secret. 她知道他们会这么做 所以没和我们说
[22:21] Yeah, but if we didn’t know, how did the Mossad find out? 但连我们都不知情 摩萨德怎么会知道
[22:24] It had to be the doctor, someone on her medical team. 一定是那个医生 或者是她医疗团队里的人
[22:27] They’re the only ones who knew I was sick. 只有他们知道我病了
[22:29] Okay, um, Samar, hold on. 莎马 等等
[22:30] I — Can we just talk for a minute? 我们能谈谈吗
[22:32] Give me your cellphone. 手机给我
[22:37] I was due for an upgrade anyway. 反正我也该换个新手机了
[22:40] what — what are we doing here? 我们来这儿做什么
[22:41] Resupplying. We need to move fast, keep our heads low. 补给 我们要迅速行动 低调行事
[22:44] I need to tell you something. It was me. 我得和你说些事 是我
[22:48] I told them. 是我告诉他们的
[22:50] You what? 你干了什么
[22:54] Levi, he came to me, and… 利维 他来找过我
[22:56] Samar, you failed your polygraph. 莎马 你没通过测谎
[22:59] They thought you were acting suspicious during 他们认为你在离职面谈时的表现很可疑
[23:01] your exit interview and that you might be a traitor. 而且觉得你很可能是叛徒
[23:04] I didn’t want them to hurt you, so I… 我不想让他们伤害你 所以我
[23:07] I told them about your condition. 我告诉了他们你的病情
[23:13] I thought I was helping. 我是想帮你
[23:22] Please. 求你了
[23:25] Say something. 说句话吧
[23:28] You thought you were protecting me. I get it. 你是想保护我 我能理解
[23:31] But what you didn’t stop to think… 但是你没想到的是
[23:33] is that I can always take care of myself. 我一向能够自保
[23:38] Excuse me. We’re in the middle — 抱歉 我们正在…
[23:39] Skylark. Agent 3426. I need my laundry. 云雀 特工3426 我来拿洗好的衣服
[23:43] Take a breather, everyone! 大家休息一会儿
[23:56] Give me the bag, Professor, 把包给我 教授
[23:57] or your next lesson will be about percussion. 不然你下节课会变成打击乐教学
[24:07] Be smart. 放聪明点
[24:17] That looks quite painful. 那看起来很疼
[24:19] It is. 没错
[24:22] Stay in school. 乖乖待着
[24:27] I’m not sure what you want the Mossad to do. My — 我不太清楚你想要摩萨德做些什么
[24:30] Let’s cut through the red tape, can we? 别废话了 行吗
[24:33] I know Osterman has operatives in the country. 我知道奥斯特曼在国内有特工
[24:35] I know they’re targeting Agent Navabi. 我也知道他们的目标是纳瓦比特工
[24:37] I need you to do whatever is in your power to call off the hit. 我要你尽其所能取消这次暗杀
[24:40] Even if I was willing to confirm — 即使我很乐意去确认
[24:42] I’ve confirmed it. We’re past that. 我确认过了 跳过这步吧
[24:44] I won’t allow this to happen on U.S. soil, 我绝不允许这件事在美国境内发生
[24:46] and I won’t allow you to send these people 并且我绝不容许你派人
[24:48] after one of my own agents. 追杀我们的探员
[24:50] Whatever decisions have been made, I wasn’t part of the vote. 无论摩萨德做出了什么决定 我没参与投票
[24:53] I’m not saying you were. I’m asking for your help. 我没说你参与了 我是在请求帮助
[24:56] You know, the Mossad enjoys a strong working relationship 摩萨德和美国政府有着
[24:58] with the United States. 密切的工作关系
[24:59] If word of this incident were to get out, I would hate 要是这次暗杀的信息泄露了 恐怕我会
[25:01] for something to happen and change things between us. 采取措施 哪怕这会危及我们之间的关系
[25:08] I’ll make the call, get Tel Aviv involved. 我会打电话 让特拉维夫的人介入
[25:11] – It could take some time. – We don’t have time. -这可能要费些时间 -没时间了
[25:14] Pick up the phone and save a life. 拿起电话 救人
[25:27] – Can I help you? – Yes. -有什么可以帮你的吗 -是的
[25:28] Agents Navabi and Mojtabai, FBI. 我们是联调局的纳瓦比和莫伊塔巴尔探员
[25:30] We have a couple of questions for a patient of yours 我们需要问312病房的病人
[25:32] in room 312. 几个问题
[25:35] Mrs. Abramson? are you sure? 艾布拉姆森夫人吗 你确定
[25:37] She’s 86 years old and blind. 她已86岁高龄且双目失明
[25:39] They’ll be quick questions. 就几个小问题
[25:41] Should I call the head nurse? 需要通知护士长吗
[25:42] It’s a standard SR-22. 只是基础的SR-22问题
[25:44] It won’t take a minute. In and out. 很快就问完了
[25:47] Okay. 好吧
[25:48] SR-22. I like it. What is that? SR-22 我喜欢 那是什么
[25:50] Certificate of insurance with the DMV. 车管所的保险证明
[25:57] Okay, so, the Mossad has sent trained killers after you. 摩萨德派了训练有素的杀手来追杀我们
[26:00] – How do we fix this? – Sadly, there is no fixing this. -怎么解决这事 -很遗憾 这事没有解决办法
[26:03] The best we can try and do is survive. 最好的情况就是我们能活下来
[26:06] There’s got to be a way. There is always another way. 肯定有办法 肯定会有办法的
[26:09] Osterman will send an army if they have to. 如果有需要 奥斯特曼甚至会派出一整支部队
[26:11] – What about going to Mr. Cooper? – Aram, you’re not getting it. -找库珀帮忙怎么样 -阿兰姆 你没明白
[26:15] Give me the bandage. I can’t go back to my old life. 把绷带给我 我不能回到之前的生活
[26:18] I can’t go back to the FBI. My only chance is to disappear. 我不能回到联调局 我唯一的机会就是消失
[26:29] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:33] We have to get out of here. 我们必须得离开这
[26:42] Mrs. Abramson… thank you. 艾布拉姆森夫人 多谢
[26:53] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[26:54] The two men at the front desk, they’re operatives. 前台那的两个男人 他们是特工
[26:56] How can you tell? 你怎么知道
[26:57] Because I know. We need a new exit. 我就是知道 我们得换个出口
[27:07] How are they tracking us so fast? 他们怎么能这么快知道我们的行踪
[27:09] They would never have guessed that I would go back 他们绝想不到我会为了放在音乐学校的包
[27:10] for my bag at the music school. 回来一趟
[27:12] We picked the hospital at random. 我们随机挑了这家医院
[27:13] Osterman is good, but they’re not that good. 奥斯特曼的人很厉害 但也没那么厉害
[27:15] Let’s just focus on what is next. 我们先想想接下来怎么办
[27:17] Okay, what is next? 接下来怎么办
[27:18] I vanish is what’s next. 接下来 我会消失
[27:20] I find a nice, warm corner of the Earth and disappear. 我找到一个舒适温暖的地方 然后消失
[27:23] Okay, so, where do I take us? 好吧 所以 我们去哪
[27:25] Aram. 阿拉姆
[27:26] What? What? What? 怎么 怎么 怎么
[27:27] I’m sorry, but there is no “us.” I’m the only target. 对不起 但是不是我们 我是唯一的目标
[27:30] I’m the one who has to disappear. You have a life. 我是唯一要消失的人 你有自己的生活
[27:32] No. Absolutely not. It’s about you and me. 不 绝不是 这关乎你和我
[27:35] You don’t get to say goodbye. I won’t — I won’t let you. 你不能道别 我不 我不会让你这么做的
[27:38] If you’re gonna go riding off into the sunset, 如果你要向着夕阳远去
[27:39] I’m riding right beside you. 我也会在你身边陪着你
[27:41] That was before all this. Before the dropped token. 那是在这一切发生之前 在弃子的事发生之前
[27:44] Before the Osterman Umbrella Company. 在奥斯特曼雨伞公司这事之前
[27:46] You don’t know what you’re offering to give up. 你没意识到你是要放弃什么
[27:47] If you come with me, you could never come back, 如果你和我一起走 你就再也回不来了
[27:49] you could never see your friends. 再也见不到你的朋友们
[27:50] You could never see your family, no one at the office. 再也见不到你的家人 同事
[27:52] You’d be putting them all in danger. 你是在把他们都置于危险的境地
[27:53] I can’t let you do that. You have a life. 我不能让你这么做 你有自己的生活
[27:55] Stop saying that. Okay? 别说了 好吗
[27:57] It’s our life. You are my life. 这是我们的生活 你就是我的生活
[27:59] You are my business, and I get to decide if — if — 你是我的一切 我才能决定是否 是否
[28:05] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[28:06] – What? – Oh, my God. Hang on. -怎么 -天啊 等等
[28:07] – what? – Hang on. -怎么了 -等等
[28:09] The — The — The business card. 名片
[28:11] – What business card? – Levi’s. -什么名片 -利维的
[28:13] He, uh — He gave it to me the last time I saw him, and… 我最后一次见他时 他给了我这个
[28:17] I’m, uh — I’m sorry. 抱歉
[28:19] I didn’t even — I didn’t even think that that’s… 我没有 我都没想过这是
[28:23] Levi, that bastard! 利维 这个混蛋
[28:24] He — He’s been passing along 他 他一直在向
[28:25] our tracking information to the Ostermans. 奥斯特曼传递我们的行踪
[28:27] That’s how they knew. 这就是他们知道的原因
[28:40] Shots fired! Shots fired! 有枪击 有枪击
[28:41] Federal agents in need of assistance! 联邦探员需要援助
[28:45] I passed along your request. 我传达了你的请求
[28:47] I took it as high as it could go. 我传达到了能接触到的最高级
[28:48] -And…? -My superiors have no idea -然后呢 -我的主管
[28:50] what you’re talking about. – Really? 不知道你在说什么 -真的吗
[28:52] You’re going to stick with that story? 你还是坚持你的说法吗
[28:53] And we’re supposed to ignore the corpse up at that lodge? 我们就该无视旅馆里的那具的尸体
[28:56] Ignore my agents running for their lives out there? 无视我的探员们在外面逃命
[29:00] This is a non-event. 这确实让人失望
[29:02] – What about what Hobbs told us? – Who? -那霍布斯告诉我们的事呢 -谁
[29:04] The man that works for the damned Umbrella Company! 为奥斯特曼雨伞公司做事的人
[29:06] Sorry, Director Cooper. 抱歉 库珀司长
[29:07] The Mossad can’t help you with this. 这次摩萨德不能帮你了
[29:13] I need another mag. 再给我个弹夹
[29:15] Hold on. Here. 等下 给
[29:23] Where you at? 你怎么样
[29:24] I’m almost out. We need to get out of here. 我快没子弹了 我们必须离开这
[29:27] Samar! 莎马
[29:58] Adam-12. This is a 10-33. A12 有紧急状况
[30:03] Those guys really won’t stop, will they? 那些人不会放弃的 对吗
[30:05] Never. That’s why I have to go. 绝不会 这是我必须走的原因
[30:07] Someone else will get killed. 否则就有别人会被杀
[30:09] – Samar. – I don’t want it to be you, -莎马 -我不希望那是你
[30:11] and I don’t want someone caught in the crossfire. 也不想有人在交战中被抓
[30:14] I’m fine with that, but what you said 我不在乎 但是你在车上说的那些话
[30:15] back at the car doesn’t work for me. 我不同意
[30:17] -I’m coming with you. -No. Aram. -我要和你一起 -不行 阿兰姆
[30:18] Listen. Listen to me. Listen. 听着 听我说
[30:21] You say you don’t want me to go through that 你说不想让我也承受这些
[30:23] the new life, the never looking back 改头换面 重新开始
[30:24] but you do not have the right to make that decision for me. 但是你没有权利替我做决定
[30:27] You cannot force me to live without you. 你不能强迫我离开你
[30:32] That is not living. 那样活着没有意义
[30:35] This is my decision, and I’m coming with you. 这是我的决定 我要和你一起
[30:41] Okay, but if we do that, we have to move quickly 好 不过我们行动要快
[30:43] and leave zero footprint. 而且不留踪迹
[30:44] I have small feet. 我很灵巧的
[30:46] The first thing is getting out of the country. 首先我们要离开这个国家
[30:48] The Umbrella group will be monitoring airports, 雨伞公司会监视机场
[30:50] subways, train stations. 地铁和火车站
[30:51] Okay, we need to tell Mr. Cooper. 我们得告诉库珀先生
[30:53] I know he’d help in any way he can. 他会竭尽所能帮助我们
[30:54] That’s not a bad idea, 有道理
[30:56] but to do that, we’ll have to split up. 但那样的话 我们就要分头行动
[30:59] I thought you said we’re in this together. 你答应过我要一起面对
[31:01] We are. I’m not ditching you. 没错 我不是要甩掉你
[31:02] But I can’t go back to the office. 但是我不能回到局里
[31:04] The whole place will be under surveillance. 里面到处都是监控
[31:06] To do this, you’ll have to go in alone, 你只能自己回去
[31:09] tell Cooper what’s going on, 告诉库珀发生了什么
[31:10] and get him to arrange safe passage for us. 让他帮我们安全地离开
[31:14] All right. Passage to where? 好的 离开去哪里
[31:15] I don’t know. I’ve got friends abroad. 我也不知道 我在国外有些朋友
[31:17] – Europe, maybe. Asia. – Okay. Okay. -也许去欧洲 或者亚洲 -好的
[31:20] But what are you gonna do? 你接下来怎么做
[31:22] I’m gonna try and stay alive. 争取活下去
[31:23] Do you remember the loft building on Meredith? 你还记得梅雷迪思那个阁楼吗
[31:25] Yeah. That safe house. 记得 那个安全屋
[31:27] Meet me there with Cooper in three hours. 三小时后带库珀去那里见我
[31:31] And we’re gone. 然后我们就离开
[31:34] Please. 一定
[31:36] You be safe. 要平平安安
[31:38] Like the rest of our lives depended on it. 为了我们的未来
[32:06] You took Levi Shur! I want him back! 你抓走了利维·舒尔 把他送回来
[32:09] I could ask around, but I doubt the FBI 我可以问问 但恐怕联调局
[32:11] would even know where to start. 毫无头绪
[32:12] Putting the Umbrella Company on Navabi was his job. 让雨伞公司暗杀纳瓦比是他的工作
[32:15] It’s the way things work! 事情就是这样的
[32:17] Well, it shouldn’t work that way. 事情本不该这样
[32:19] You and your colleagues should shut the Umbrella Company down. 你和你的同僚应该阻止雨伞公司
[32:21] Yes, sir. We can handle that situation. 明白长官 我们可以处理
[32:24] Where in Greece? 希腊的哪里
[32:25] That’s not going to happen. 那不可能
[32:27] In that case, this sounds like a non-event. 那就要让你失望了
[32:29] I’m confident Levi Shur will turn up, 我肯定利维·舒尔迟早会出现的
[32:31] but the FBI can’t help you on this. 但是联调局帮不了你
[32:36] I’m not much of a… company man. 我不是那种忠于组织胜过同事的公司人
[32:41] Conformity doesn’t interest me. 我对随大流没兴趣
[32:44] There’s profit in it. And power. 那里面有利益 权利
[32:49] But no soul. 但是没有灵魂
[32:53] The company man is rewarded for following the rules. 公司人会因遵守规矩而获得嘉奖
[32:58] The better the company man, 越成功的公司人
[32:59] the less it matters what the rules are, 越不在乎规矩是什么
[33:02] how ethical they are, 它是否有悖道德
[33:05] how just… 是否…
[33:08] how humane. 有悖人性
[33:11] In your company, the rules called for you 在你的组织里 规矩让你
[33:13] to kill a good and decent person, 去杀一个正直的好人
[33:16] a colleague and partner. 你的同事和搭档
[33:19] And you followed those rules blindly and without question. 你就盲目地服从命令
[33:23] Samar would have done the same to me. 莎马也会一样对我
[33:25] Which only proves my point 那就更印证了我的观点
[33:27] that the company can corrupt even the best among us. 公司会摧毁我们最好的一面
[33:31] You’re acting like I wanted this to happen. 你说得就像我想这么做一样
[33:34] I didn’t. 我不想
[33:36] This is the last thing I wanted. 这是我最不想做的事
[33:38] And yet you did it anyway. 但你还是做了
[33:40] Look, you’re upset. I get it. I am too. 你很难过 我懂 我也是
[33:44] We feel the same way about this. 我们的感受是相同的
[33:46] No, I don’t believe we do. 不 我们不一样
[33:49] What I really can’t get is how you used Agent Mojtabai, 我最不能理解的是你怎么能利用莫伊塔巴尔探员
[33:54] how you manipulated him 摆布他
[33:55] into telling you about Samar’s condition. 让他向你透露莎马的状况
[33:59] He told you so as to protect her, 他告诉你是为了保护她
[34:03] but because of you, he has to live with the fact 但因为你 他必须面对
[34:05] that he betrayed her, 背叛她的事实
[34:06] that his words put a target on her back, 他的话让她成为了被暗杀的对象
[34:10] that he is the reason that they will never be together again. 因为他自己 他们再也无法在一起
[34:15] Aram trusted you, 阿兰姆相信你
[34:19] and because of that trust, 而正是这份信任
[34:21] his life has been… 他的人生…
[34:25] devastated. 被摧毁了
[34:28] I was just doing my job. 我是只履行职责
[34:34] Yes. 没错
[34:39] And I suppose I’m just doing mine. 我也要履行我的了
[34:43] No. No. No. No! No! 不 不 不
[34:46] No! No! No! 不 不
[35:17] These are clean passports, nothing Mossad can track. 这些是没有记录的护照 摩萨德无法追踪
[35:20] A team of agents is standing by 有一支小队在待命
[35:22] to transfer you to a safe house in Baltimore. 会将你们转移到巴尔的摩的一所安全屋
[35:24] From there, you’ll be flown to Taipei. 你从那里坐飞机去台北
[35:26] After that, you’re ghosts. 之后 你们就不存在了
[35:29] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[35:32] This is the number of a friend of mine, ex-Special Forces. 这是我朋友的电话 前特种部队成员
[35:35] He does some work in Southeast Asia, 他在东南亚有业务
[35:37] so, after Taipei, give him a call. 到了台北后 给他去个电话
[35:39] Use my name. 提我的名字
[35:41] He can get you set up anywhere. 他能帮你安顿到任何地方
[36:05] Are you sure this is what you want? 你确定这是你想要的吗
[36:07] You know, she’s always asking me that, 她总这么问我
[36:09] and I honestly don’t know why. 我真是不知道为什么
[36:13] To me, it is — it’s so simple. 对我来说很简单
[36:15] I just — I want to be with the person I love, and… 我只是 我想和我爱的人在一起 而且
[36:20] I love her. 我爱她
[36:22] So…yeah, it’s what I want. 所以没错 这是我想要的
[36:26] The reason she’s asking you that 她这么问你的原因是
[36:28] is because, for most people, it isn’t so simple. 对于大多数人来说 这不简单
[36:45] I don’t think Samar or I would be safe, 我觉得我和莎马不可能安全
[36:48] alive, or even together if it weren’t 活着 甚至是在一起 如果没有
[36:53] for everything you’ve done for us over the years. 你们这些年为我们做的一切
[37:00] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[37:05] those, um — 这些
[37:07] those words seem so small compared to what you’ve done. 这些话与你们的付出相比微不足道
[37:09] Those words are plenty. 这些话已足够
[37:11] You’ve always looked out for us — 你们一直照看着我们
[37:14] you and Agent Navabi. 你和纳瓦比探员
[37:16] Now it’s our turn to look out for the two of you. 现在轮到我们来照顾你们俩了
[37:40] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[37:42] Where’s Samar? 莎马在哪
[37:45] Samar isn’t coming. 莎马不来了
[37:48] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[37:49] We, uh — We have a plan. We have, um — 我们 我们有计划 我们…
[37:53] We have papers, money, a place to go. 我们有护照 钱 可以去的地方
[37:56] I-I think you, um — I think you misunderstood. 我觉得 我觉得你误会了
[38:02] Samar has new papers, 莎马有新的护照
[38:05] different place to go. 不同的去处
[38:06] Wait. 等等
[38:09] You’re taking her away from me? 你要把她从我身边带走
[38:12] I’ll see to it she’s well cared for. 我会保证她得到良好的照顾
[38:14] You have my word. 我向你保证
[38:17] I want to know where she is! 我想知道她在哪
[38:20] This is what she wants. 这是她希望的
[38:22] You tell me where she is. 你告诉我她在哪
[38:30] For what it’s worth, I tried to talk her out of it. 无论如何 我试图劝她打消这个念头
[38:34] I want to talk to her. 我想和她谈谈
[38:36] Call her. I know you can. 给她打电话 我知道你可以
[38:40] She knew you’d insist. 她知道你会坚持
[38:44] Just hit “redial.” She’s waiting for your call. 按重拨键 她在等你的电话
[39:03] Aram? 阿兰姆
[39:03] Where are you? 你在哪
[39:07] W-What are you doing? We had a plan. 你在干什么 我们有计划的
[39:09] I know we did. 我知道
[39:11] What about what we said? 那我们说过的那些呢
[39:12] You and me, you know, we’re in this together. 你和我 我们一起面对
[39:15] You said it wasn’t my decision to make for you, 你说我不该替你做决定
[39:17] and you were right. 你说的没错
[39:19] But I need to make this decision for myself and what I need, 但我需要为自己的所想和所需做决定
[39:22] and I ne– 而我需
[39:24] I — I need to know that you’re safe… 我需要知道你很安全
[39:26] They won’t find us. 他们不会找到我们的
[39:27] …and that you’re happy. 你很幸福
[39:29] No, no, no. I can’t be happy without you. 不 不 没有你我无法幸福
[39:37] I won’t forget you. 我不会忘记你的
[39:39] I may forget everything else, but I won’t forget you. 也许我会忘记其他事 但我不会忘记你
[39:43] Who’s gonna t-take care of you if I’m not there? 我不在谁来照顾你呢
[39:52] I love you, Aram. 我爱你 阿兰姆
[39:56] No matter what happens, I won’t — 无论发生什么 我不会
[39:58] I won’t let you slip away. 我不会让你从我脑中溜走
[40:26] I’m sorry, Aram. 我很抱歉 阿兰姆
[40:44] I will never… 这件事
[40:46] forgive you for this. 我永远不会原谅你
[40:52] ♬日日夜夜 你我相爱♬
[40:55] ♬无论艰难险阻♬
[40:57] ♬无论可有明天♬
[41:05] ♬分分秒秒 你我相爱♬
[41:08] ♬无论何种阻碍♬
[41:11] ♬无论可有明天♬
[41:18] ♬无论可有明天♬
[41:24] ♬无论可有明天♬
[41:28] ♬无论可有明天♬
[41:39] ♬无论结果为何♬
[41:43] ♬爱如草原野火♬
[41:45] ♬无论可有明天♬
[41:53] ♬爱如狂飙冲刺♬
[41:56] ♬爱如上天馈赠♬
[41:59] ♬无论可有明天♬
[42:06] ♬无论可有明天♬
[42:12] ♬上帝见证 你我相爱♬
[42:13] ♬无论可有明天♬
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme