Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Harold Cooper to see the president. 哈罗德·库珀来见总统
[00:19] Do you have any idea how this happened? 你知道这一切是怎么回事吗
[00:21] Sir, we don’t have much time. 总统先生 我们没时间了
[00:22] How Germany’s chief intelligence officer 德国情报负责人怎么会在
[00:24] could die in FBI custody? 联调局监管下死亡
[00:26] I don’t know, but Reddington does. 我不知道 但雷丁顿知道
[00:27] And he’ll tell us – if you stay his execution. 如果您暂停死刑 他会告诉我们
[00:29] We need to work together to keep this tragedy 我们需要共同努力 避免这件事
[00:31] from becoming a — a diplomatic crisis. 成为一次外交危机
[00:33] And we need our allies to know that everything will be done 我们要让盟友知道 为了弄清事实
[00:36] to find out what happened and to apprehend those responsible. 抓住行凶者 我们愿意付出一切代价
[00:39] Reddington knows who that is. 雷丁顿知道行凶者是谁
[00:40] Director Cooper, – I don’t think you understand 库珀司长 我觉得你不明白
[00:42] the sensitivity of this matter. 这件事的敏感程度
[00:43] You want everything to be done to find out what happened. 你为了找出事件真相不惜一切代价
[00:45] The only way to do that is to call off the execution. 唯一的方法就是叫停执行死刑
[00:48] You’re sure that Reddington knew how to stop the assassination. 你确定雷丁顿知道如何阻止暗杀
[00:51] I’m not. A man about to be executed will say anything. 我不确定 要被处死的人什么都会说
[00:54] That is not what happened here. 现在的情况不是这样
[00:55] He knew the truth, and you chose to ignore it. 他知道真相 而你选择忽视真相
[00:57] I suggest you watch your tone. 我建议你注意你的口气
[00:59] Ava Ziegler may have died in FBI custody, 艾娃·齐格勒是在联调局监管下死亡
[01:01] but she died because you refused to spare Reddington’s life. 但那是因为你拒绝暂停雷丁顿的死刑
[01:03] How dare you speak to me like that! 你怎么敢这么跟我说话
[01:05] Like I’m responsible for this?! 难道我应该对此负责吗
[01:06] I am the President of the United States! 我可是美利坚合众国的总统
[01:09] It’s too late for Ziegler, 对齐格勒来说这一切都太晚了
[01:11] but if you call off the execution, 但如果你取消执行死刑
[01:12] we will find her assassin. 我们会找到刺杀她的人
[01:13] I’ve given you my answer on that. 我已经给过你答复了
[01:16] Then let me give you mine. 那让我来说一下我的答复
[01:17] If you let Reddington die, 如果你让雷丁顿死
[01:18] I will be obligated to inform my German counterparts 我就有责任告知德国方面
[01:20] that their compatriot’s blood is on our hands 我们的手上沾着他们同胞的血
[01:23] a fact I’m certain they will consider an act of aggression. 我相信他们会将这一事实看作是侵略行为
[01:26] Is that a threat? 你这是威胁吗
[01:28] It gives me no pleasure to make it, 虽然这么做我也不情愿
[01:30] but, yes, sir, it is. 但是 总统先生 这就是威胁
[01:31] And if you don’t make that call in the next 60 seconds, 如果接下来的六十秒里您仍没有拨通电话
[01:34] I’ll make good on it. 我就会履行我刚说的话
[01:35] Do you have any final words? 你有什么临终遗言吗
[01:42] I’ll save my words for the next life. 我还是把话留着下辈子说吧
[01:45] On my instruction, the execution team 按照我的指示 行刑团队
[01:48] will administer the injection. 将会开始注射
[02:15] Please tell me someone’s gonna answer that. 拜托告诉我有人会接电话
[02:22] Yes? 你好
[02:28] 巴斯蒂安·莫罗 第20号 结局
[02:39] It’s done. 结束了
[02:57] It’s Keen. 是基恩
[02:57] I can’t imagine what it must have been like being there. 我无法想象在执行现场会是什么样
[03:01] Hey, Liz. I’m here with Samar and Aram. 莉斯 我和莎马还有阿兰姆在一起
[03:03] – How are you holding up? – He did it. He called. -你还好吗 -他做到了 他打来电话了
[03:06] Who — Sorry. – What are you talking about? 谁 抱歉 你在说什么
[03:09] The President. He stopped it. 总统 他叫停了行刑
[03:11] – What do you mean? – The execution. -你在说什么 -死刑
[03:13] – He called it off. – Wait. Wait. Wait, wait. -他叫停了行刑 -等等 等等
[03:15] Mr. Reddington’s alive? 雷丁顿先生还活着
[03:16] They took out the IVs, and he just walked away. 他们把静脉注射拔掉了 他就走出去了
[03:20] That’s incredible. 太不可思议了
[03:21] Did the warden say why the President did it? 典狱长有没有说总统为什么暂停死刑
[03:23] I don’t know if he got clemency or a stay or what. 我不知道是赦免还是暂停
[03:27] But all I know is he’s alive. 但我知道他还活着
[03:29] Will you tell Cooper? 你们能通知库珀吗
[03:30] I’m pretty sure he already knows. 我确信他已经知道了
[03:32] He was at the White House all night, 他整晚都在白宫
[03:33] trying to change the President’s mind. 想要劝说总统回心转意
[03:35] Diaz may have stayed his execution, 迪亚兹也许只是暂停了行刑
[03:36] but Cooper saved Reddington’s life. 但库珀救了雷丁顿一命
[03:43] Congratulations. 恭喜
[03:45] You’ve given a psychopath a second lease on life. 你给了一个混蛋第二次生命
[03:47] The President made the right call. 总统先生打那通电话是正确的
[03:50] You put a gun to his head, and he cried “Uncle.” 你用枪指着他的头 什么他都愿意说
[03:52] What’s the hold-up? 怎么回事
[03:54] We’re good on our end. Just waiting on Terre Haute. 我们这边没问题 在等特雷霍特的信号
[03:56] You can go. Please. 你可以走了 请吧
[04:02] I don’t know how this ends for Reddington, 我不知道雷丁顿的下场如何
[04:04] but I know how it ends for you — 但我知道你的下场
[04:06] and it isn’t pretty. 不会好
[04:08] Harold. Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. 哈罗德 见到你可真高兴
[04:11] You remember Anna McMahon from Main Justice. 你还记得司法部的安娜·麦克马翰吧
[04:13] Yes. Like my first STD. 当然 就像我第一次得性病一样难忘
[04:17] You have not been granted clemency. 你没有被赦免死刑
[04:19] You’ve been given a stay — 暂缓执行
[04:21] 48 hours to find the person who killed Ava Ziegler. 你有四十八小时找到杀害艾娃·齐格勒的人
[04:23] If you succeed, your immunity agreement will be restored. 如果成功 你的豁免协议会被恢复
[04:26] If not, your execution will proceed. 如果不成功 死刑仍将执行
[04:29] Has that understanding been memorialized in writing? 这些条款都白纸黑字写好了吗
[04:32] I’m reviewing the paperwork now. 我现在正在看这些文件
[04:33] If Harold is satisfied with the language, we can proceed. 如果哈罗德对条款无异议 我们就能继续
[04:36] The particulars are as follows — 一些细节如下
[04:38] the press has been told the stay was granted to study 媒体被告知暂缓执行的原因
[04:41] the USP’s administration of lethal injection. 是要研究《美国药典》中对注射死刑的规定
[04:44] As far as they are concerned, 按他们所得到的消息
[04:45] you will remain in prison. 你仍将继续被关在监狱
[04:47] So whatever you do in the next 48 hours 所以无论你在接下来的四十八小时要做什么
[04:49] must be done in secret. 都必须秘密进行
[04:51] You will be in the custody of Director Cooper. 你将受到库珀司长的监管
[04:53] He is responsible for you. 他对你负责
[04:55] For his sake, I suggest you try your best not to kill, 为了他好 我建议你在接下来的两天
[04:58] maim, or torture anyone for the next two days. 尽可能不要杀人 致人伤残或折磨他人
[05:00] As long as I’m not left alone in a room with you, I’ll be fine. 只要不把我和你放在一间屋子里 就没事
[05:03] Is 48 hours enough time to find the assassin? 四十八小时够找到刺客吗
[05:06] I’d think it was more than enough time, 我觉得那足够了
[05:08] considering all your assurances 毕竟你一直保证
[05:10] that you knew how to apprehend him. 你知道如何抓住那个人
[05:12] Thank you, Harold. 48 hours is ample. 谢谢你 哈罗德 四十八小时够了
[05:15] During that time, you will wear an ankle monitor. 在此期间 你将佩戴监控脚环
[05:17] Both Director Cooper and I will know your location at all times. 库珀司长和我会一直掌握你的位置信息
[05:21] If you try and escape, we will find you. 如果你试图逃跑 我们会找到你
[05:23] If you disable the device, the director will be prosecuted 如果你去掉了脚环 司长会被起诉
[05:26] for aiding and abetting a fugitive. 罪名是帮助和教唆逃犯
[05:28] You have 48 hours. 你有四十八小时
[05:32] Starting now. 从现在开始
[05:33] It was pubic lice. Crabs. 第一次性病是阴虱
[05:36] Caught them on Hammamet Beach in Tunisia. 在突尼斯的哈马马特海滩得的
[05:38] She was a Vassar girl 一个瓦萨学院的姑娘
[05:39] traveling with a bunch of pals from the French house. 跟一群学法语的朋友旅行
[05:41] Two years after graduation, 毕业两年
[05:43] and they were still making up for lost time. 他们还在寻欢作乐弥补过去失去的时光
[05:45] My God. What a weekend. 天呐 那可真是让人难忘的周末
[05:47] But like you, they get right in there 但跟你一样 他们长驱直入
[05:49] and feast away without mercy 毫不留情地通宵欢宴
[05:51] until you want to douse the whole area with kerosene 直到后来 你想在那个部位洒满煤油
[05:55] and set the little varmints on fire. 一把火烧掉那些该死的臭虫
[05:57] Sorry. You and the crabs, 抱歉 我是说你和阴虱
[05:59] not the Vassar girls. 可不是瓦萨的姑娘们
[06:02] You’ve been genuinely hospitable, 您一直以来非常热情好客
[06:04] but I sincerely hope we never meet again. 但我真心希望我们不要再见面了
[06:08] You’re a lucky man. 你是个幸运的人
[06:10] People make their own luck, some more than others. 运气是自己创造的 有些人创造的比较多
[06:14] I make a prodigious amount. 我创造的异常多
[06:17] What was this all about? 你这是准备干什么
[06:19] The President wants an assassin found. 总统先生想要找到一个刺客
[06:23] I know how to find him. 我知道怎么找到他
[06:25] Cooper doesn’t know it, but he might have done us a favor. 库珀不知道的是 他可能反而帮我们了个忙
[06:27] The stay makes it look like you actually want the assassin found. 暂停行刑看起来像是你真心想要找到刺客
[06:31] You know, I got into politics to root out corruption. 你知道的 我投身政治是为了根除腐败
[06:34] I was an idealist who was gonna change the world. 我是一个想改变这个世界的理想主义者
[06:37] – And you have, for the better. – Right. -你确实是 为了这世界变得更好 -没错
[06:39] Try telling that to the German people. 这话说给德国人听听看
[06:41] We did what we had to to keep you 我们所做的一切都是为了
[06:42] where the country needs you to be. 让你留在这个国家需要你的位置上
[06:45] So, Reddington — what’s our exposure? 那雷丁顿 我们有暴露的可能吗
[06:48] None. Our associate has obtained the second target 没有 我们的人已经掌握了第二目标
[06:51] and should have the dossier within the hour. 一小时内应该就会拿到文件
[06:53] Reddington knew Ziegler was gonna be killed. How? 雷丁顿知道齐格勒会被杀 怎么知道的
[06:59] And if he knew that, how can you be sure 如果他知道那件事 你怎么能确定
[07:01] he won’t know how to find our associate? 他不知道如何找到我们的人
[07:07] How’s the First Lady? 第一夫人怎么样
[07:09] That’s a problem for tomorrow. 明天再担心这个吧
[07:10] Today’s crisis is Reddington. 今天的危机是雷丁顿
[07:13] – 48 hours is a long time. – That’s the length of your stay. -四十八小时可不短 -那是你签署的时间
[07:16] I have a considerably shorter timetable in mind. 我计划里的时间表会更短些
[07:18] What does that mean? 什么意思
[07:20] It means you have nothing to worry about. 意思是你没什么可担心的
[07:28] Good night, Mr. President. 晚安 总统先生
[07:30] Please give my regards to the First Lady. 请带我向第一夫人问好
[08:06] Ohh! I can’t believe you’re here! 真不敢相信你出来了
[08:14] Raymond, welcome back. 雷蒙德 欢迎回来
[08:23] – So where is he? – Who? -所以他在哪儿 -谁
[08:26] The assassin who killed the German spymaster. 杀了德国情报人员的刺客
[08:29] Ah! I have no idea. 我不知道
[08:31] What? But you said — 什么 但你说
[08:33] I said what I had to to survive. 我那么说只是为了能活命
[08:36] Is it just me, or is this… 只有我这么认为吗 这真的是
[08:38] an absolutely spectacular night? 多么美妙绝伦的夜晚啊
[08:42] You seriously have no idea where he is? 你真的完全不知道他在哪里吗
[08:45] None whatsoever. 全然不知
[08:46] We only have 48 hours to find him. 我们要在四十八小时内找到他
[08:55] I suppose we should start looking. 那么应该开始找了
[09:14] I knew you dealt from the bottom of the deck, 虽然我早知道你擅长骗人
[09:16] but cheating death — well, that’s impressive. 但这么蒙混死神…真是叹为观止
[09:19] I didn’t cheat death. I cheated the President. 我可没有蒙混死神 我只是欺骗了总统
[09:21] Get the others. We’re on a clock. 叫大家集合 时间紧迫
[09:23] Man, am I glad to see you. 真高兴见到你
[09:24] Thank you for everything, Harold. 感谢你所做的一切 哈罗德
[09:27] What ever happened to telling him you knew he was an imposter? 怎么还没告诉他你知道他冒名顶替
[09:30] I didn’t get the chance to. 没有找着机会
[09:32] Didn’t get the chance or, uh, decided not to? 是没有找着机会 还是不想问了
[09:37] I’m gonna get Samar and Aram. 我去叫莎马和阿兰姆
[09:49] You’re incredible. 你真棒
[09:50] You can’t leave the bike in the living room. 不能把自行车放在客厅
[09:52] No, Your brain — it is incredible, 不是说那个 你的大脑…非常棒
[09:55] the way it’s been able to compensate. 所采取的补偿策略
[09:56] We’ve talked about this. 我们已经谈过了
[09:57] Actually, we haven’t, not — 事实上 并没有 没有
[09:59] Not this. These, uh — these incident reports. 谈过这个 这些事件报告
[10:02] My incident reports — the ones you fished out of my trash. 我的事件报告 你从我垃圾桶里找来的
[10:05] The cross-outs, the misspellings… 圈出来的拼写错误
[10:07] uh, organizing thoughts, expressing yourself. 组织思维 表现了你的状态
[10:10] You know, I know you had reached out to a speech pathologist, 我知道你已经联系了一个语言病理医生
[10:13] but I had — I had no idea how rapid the decline has been. 但我…我之前不知道恶化得有多快
[10:16] Now you know. 现在知道了吧
[10:18] We have to tell Mr. Cooper. 我们必须告诉库珀先生
[10:20] No, don’t have to do anything. 不 我们什么都不必做
[10:22] This is my choice. It is my problem. 这是我的选择 这是我的问题
[10:24] I know that you’re worried about me, 我知道你担心我
[10:26] but you have seen me in the field. 但你也见识过我出外勤
[10:27] I wouldn’t say it’s incredible, 虽然算不上有多么杰出
[10:29] but I am compensating, so please just let me handle it. 但我确实在平衡了 所以让我自己处理吧
[10:33] Reddington’s back. Cooper wants us. 雷丁顿回来了 库珀叫我们过去
[10:39] Let me — Let me get this straight. 我…我直说了
[10:41] You bluffed your way off death row? 你虚张声势得以逃脱死刑
[10:43] I exaggerated. 我有所夸大
[10:44] That you knew how to find the assassin, which you don’t. 你说自己知道如何找到这位杀手 但实际上不知道
[10:47] The Corsican is the last piece of a very complicated puzzle. 科西嘉人是繁复拼图里的最后一片
[10:53] The Corsican. Uh, Bastien Moreau? 科西嘉人 巴斯蒂安·莫罗
[10:55] Isn’t he the sociopath who tried to bomb the U.N.? 他不是那个试图炸掉联合国的变态吗
[10:58] – The very same. – Tried to bomb the U.N. -就是他 -试图炸毁联合国
[11:00] and killed Germany’s top spy. What’s the connection? 杀死德国的间谍头头 有何联系
[11:03] As I said, he is the last piece of the puzzle. 我说了 他是拼图的最后一片
[11:06] We’ve already gotten all the other pieces. 其他小片我都已经到手
[11:09] I’m quite confident we’ll get him. 我挺自信能够抓到他
[11:11] “We’ve” gotten the other pieces? 其他小片已经到我们手上了吗
[11:12] Yes. You have been instrumental in putting it together. 没错 你们都在拼贴过程中起到了很大作用
[11:16] After all, I was in prison. Except when I wasn’t. 毕竟 我之前在监狱 但我也有不在的时候
[11:20] Your competency evaluation — you requested it because 能力评估…你提出接受评估是因为
[11:22] you wanted to be transferred to that psych ward in Springfield. 想要转移到春田镇那家精神病院
[11:25] Indeed. One of Moreau’s few known associates was there. 没错 莫罗一位鲜为人知的伙伴就在那儿
[11:29] Mad as a hatter, but I had reason to hope 彻底的疯子 但我有理由认为
[11:33] that if Moreau were planning something big, 假如莫罗在策划什么大事
[11:35] the madman might have a lead to follow. 这个疯子或许能提供线索
[11:38] General…Shiro. 四郎…将军
[11:41] – The bug man. – Yes. Dr. Nikkila. -造虫子的男人 -没错 尼克拉博士
[11:44] People who poison the planet 毒害这个星球的人
[11:45] present a mortal danger that must be eliminated. 会带来致命危险因此必须被消除
[11:49] After you got the good doctor in custody, 你们将这位好博士拘捕之后
[11:51] Dembe discovered that he’d sent an ampule 邓比发现他曾将一安瓿的毒虫液
[11:54] of his toxic bug juice to Moreau in London. 寄给伦敦的莫罗
[11:58] Armed with the address, Dembe broke into his flat 邓比照着地址闯进他的公寓
[12:02] and found that Moreau had wired $5 million 发现莫罗已将五百万美金
[12:06] – to Axion Cryptosolutions. – The Cryptobanker. -电汇给安轴密币公司 -加密银行家
[12:09] Who deposited the money 他把钱存进
[12:10] in Jonas Kruger’s account at the Banque Vertrauen. 乔纳斯·克鲁格在信托银行的账户
[12:13] As payment for intel and his credentials 换取情报和他的通行证
[12:15] so that Moreau could get into Ava Ziegler’s hotel room. 以便莫罗进入艾娃·齐格勒的酒店房间
[12:18] Where he used the bug toxin to poison her 赶在她将一份针对美国的遇袭计划文件
[12:19] before she had a chance to meet with Senator Wade 交给韦德议员之前
[12:22] and present a dossier documenting an impending attack on America. 在房间里用毒虫液给她下毒
[12:25] Did you know all this from the start? 你从一开始就知道吗
[12:27] God, no. All I knew was that, without an immunity agreement, 当然不知道 我只知道 如果没有豁免协议
[12:31] I would have to leverage my way to freedom. 我就只有用别的东西来换取自由之身
[12:33] Luckily, that’s exactly what this conspiracy provided. 很走运 这个阴谋刚好够用
[12:37] A conspiracy to attack America how? 袭击美国的阴谋 怎么袭击
[12:39] I don’t know. And Moreau has the irksome habit 不知道 而且莫罗总是能
[12:42] of killing anyone who does. 杀死任何知道的人
[12:44] Or trying to. 或是想要知道的人
[12:46] We stopped the bomb at the U.N. from going off. 我们阻止了联合国的炸弹爆炸
[12:49] If Moreau was trying to kill someone 如果莫罗当时想要杀死
[12:50] who knew about the conspiracy, that person is still alive. 这桩阴谋的知情者 那此人现在还活着
[12:54] Could you please put that away? 你能把枪拿走吗
[12:56] As soon as I have the dossier. 等我拿到档案再说
[12:59] Aram, pull up the incident report from the attempted bombing. 阿兰姆 把炸弹事件的事故报告调出来
[13:02] I want a list of everyone who was in the conference room 给我一个名单 内含当时每个在
[13:04] where Moreau placed that device. 莫罗放置炸弹的会议室的人
[13:06] Copy. Here. 收到 看这个
[13:08] A diplomat? A member of the secretariat? 外交官 秘书处的一名成员
[13:15] Him! That’s him. Christopher Miles. 他 是他 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯
[13:18] – Security consultant. – Former MI6. -安全顾问 -前军情六处特工
[13:21] If there is a dossier, 如果真有那种档案
[13:23] he’s precisely the kind of intelligence officer 他就是会编写它的
[13:26] who would compile it. 情报官员
[13:28] But he’s very discreet. 但他非常谨慎
[13:30] If we’re going to get to him, we’re going to need some help. 我们需要一些帮助才能找到他
[13:41] There’s a safe behind the mirror. 镜子后面有个保险箱
[13:45] Slowly. 慢点过去
[14:02] Step back! 退后
[14:16] How many copies are there? 它还有多少副本
[14:18] None. I destroyed the others. 没有 我把其他的都销毁了
[14:20] I so wish I could believe that. 我也很希望我能相信你说的话
[14:23] You have my word. 我保证我说的是真的
[14:25] And your word will be enough. 有你的担保就够了
[14:36] As soon as I’m satisfied 等到我觉得
[14:39] that you understand – the consequence of lying to me, 你足够了解对我撒谎的后果之后
[14:43] then your word will be just fine. 你的担保才有可信度
[14:48] So, do I have your word that this… 所以 你能保证这是
[14:52] is the only copy? 唯一的副本吗
[15:01] – Married his step daughter. – Uh-huh. Woody Allen. Yes. -娶了他的继女 -伍迪·艾伦 太棒了
[15:05] – He’s a Scientologist. – John Travolta. -他是山达基教徒 -约翰·特拉沃尔塔
[15:07] – The other one! The other one! – Tom Cruise. -另一个 另一个 -汤姆·克鲁斯
[15:09] – Yes! – Yes! -正确 -太棒了
[15:11] – “Fatal Attraction.” – Uh, Glenn Close. -《致命诱惑》 -格伦·克洛斯
[15:12] The guy in it. “China Syndrome.” 男的 《中国综合症》
[15:15] – Uh, the guy with the father. – What father? -他爸也很有名 -什么
[15:17] He got throat cancer from oral sex. 他因为口交得了喉癌
[15:19] What? Not Michael Douglas. 什么 不是迈克尔·道格拉斯
[15:21] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[15:22] Most people get it from smoking. 大多数人是因为抽烟而导致喉癌
[15:23] He got it from cunnilingus. 他是因为舔阴
[15:25] You should be dead. 你不是死了吗
[15:26] Christopher Miles. Where might we find him? 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯 我们在哪里能找到他
[15:29] Reddington? Raymond Reddington? 雷丁顿 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[15:31] Honey, what’s this all about? 亲爱的 这是怎么回事
[15:32] You must be Marty’s wife. 你一定是马迪的妻子吧
[15:34] He spoke of you so often during our time together in Greece. 我们在希腊的时候他经常提起你
[15:37] Uh, I-I didn’t know he was ever in Greece. 我并不知道他曾经去过希腊
[15:40] Come with me. Uh, I’ll get you the address. 跟我来 我告诉你地址
[15:44] Please excuse us. 那我们先失陪了
[15:53] How do you play? 你们是怎么玩的
[15:54] Greece? Really? 希腊 认真的吗
[15:56] What? You did speak of her. 怎么了 你的确说过她的事
[15:59] Or mentioned her. Over coffee that last day. 至少提起过 最后一天喝咖啡的时候
[16:02] Given the way you chewed through Mykonos, 鉴于你在米克诺斯嚼烟草的方式
[16:05] I’m surprised you don’t have throat cancer. 我很惊讶你到现在还没得喉癌
[16:07] What do you want with Miles? 你找迈尔斯做什么
[16:08] Information. That’s all. 为了情报而已
[16:10] He’s a good man. 他是个好人
[16:12] I mean him no harm. 我无意伤害他
[16:14] But as my resurrection depends on my finding him, 但只有找到他 我才能重获新生
[16:18] I’ll harm anyone who stands in my way. 挡我者死
[16:24] A drink. 喝的东西
[16:26] No. 不对
[16:28] Drinking. 喝东西
[16:30] Thirsty. 口渴
[16:31] Good. 猜对了
[16:37] What we’re having. 我们现在就是
[16:42] I’m sorry. I-I can’t. 对不起 我做不到
[16:43] – Dembe. – It was “Having a nightmare.” -邓比 -刚刚那是”做噩梦”
[16:47] Sorry to break things up, pal. 抱歉打断你们的游戏 朋友们
[16:50] Oh. Thank you for playing. 谢谢你们陪我玩
[16:55] Elizabeth, Christopher Miles works out of an address 伊丽莎白 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯在
[16:58] near Columbia Heights. 哥伦比亚高地附近
[17:00] Dembe is sending it to you now. 邓比马上发地址给你们
[17:04] 35 hours and counting. 还有三十五小时
[17:06] I’d say things are going quite well. 我觉得一切都还挺顺利的
[17:08] We should celebrate, yes? 我们应该好好庆祝一下吧
[17:15] You have it? 到手了吗
[17:16] – I do. – When do I get it? -到手了 -什么时候能给我
[17:17] As soon as I’m satisfied it’s the only copy, 只要我能确认这是唯一一份
[17:21] I’ll take it to the drop point. 我就马上送到交货点
[17:23] Good. Because we have a new problem 很好 因为我们现在有新的问题
[17:24] that requires your full attention — a loose end. 需要你先全力解决 是一个疏漏
[17:28] I don’t leave loose ends. 我从来不会有疏漏
[17:30] Yeah? Then why is Raymond Reddington 是吗 那雷蒙德·雷丁顿为什么
[17:31] telling the Department of Justice he can deliver 告诉司法部 他可以交出
[17:33] the assassin who killed Ava Ziegler? 杀死艾娃·齐格勒的杀手
[17:36] Raymond Reddington? 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[17:37] He’s in prison, about to be executed. 他在监狱里呢 都快被处决了
[17:40] He’s out because he convinced the American government 他出来了 因为他告诉美国政府
[17:43] he can find you in the next 48 hours. 他能在接下来四十八小时内找到你
[17:44] You can’t let that happen. 你不能被他找到
[17:46] You want me to kill him. 你想让我杀死他
[17:48] Reddington knows everything. 雷丁顿什么都知道
[17:49] He’s jeopardizing our entire operation. 他会破坏我们整个计划
[17:51] We’ve come too far to stop now. 我们都已经走到这一步了
[17:53] – I’ll find him. – You won’t have to. -我会找到他的 -不用麻烦
[17:57] I know exactly where he is. 我知道他在哪里
[18:07] We got here to secure the perimeter 我们过来拉好了警戒线
[18:08] and heard screams coming from the second floor. 听到二楼传来了尖叫声
[18:10] I put a spotter across the way. 我派了一位侦查员去对面看看
[18:11] – Said he I.D.’d two figures — male. – Moreau? -他说他看到两名男性 -莫罗
[18:14] It could be he’s taking care of some unfinished business from the U.N. 可能是他在处理联合国的一些未尽事宜
[18:17] Our best guess is our perp is Bastien Moreau, 我们认为我们的罪犯很可能是巴斯蒂安·莫罗
[18:20] 60, white male. 六十岁 白人男性
[18:21] If it is him, he’s holding this man hostage. 如果是他 他挟持了这名男性
[18:24] Christopher Miles. We need them both alive. 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯 我们要活的
[18:26] We’re breaching two separate entry points. 我们要从两个入口突进
[18:28] Team Alpha with Navabi. Team Bravo with me. 一队跟着纳瓦比 二队跟我走
[18:31] We’ve got civilians everywhere, so watch your step. 街上有很多平民 大家小心点
[18:33] Let’s make this fast. We breach on my go. 我们速战速决 听我号令突入
[19:30] FBI! Don’t move! 联调局 不许动
[19:46] Navabi, where’d he go? 纳瓦比 他往哪里跑了
[19:48] The fire escape. He’s gone. We need a medic, now! 防火梯 他跑了 我们需要救护人员
[20:05] Stay with me. Hold on. 坚持住 坚持住
[20:21] – The dossier. – We’ll find the dossier. -档案 -我们会找到档案的
[20:23] – He has the dossier. – We’ll find it. -他拿走了档案 -我们会找到的
[20:27] Password. 密码
[20:30] Password? 密码
[20:34] Fox…glove. 洋地黄
[20:37] Foxglove? 洋地黄
[20:41] Hold on. Stay with me. 坚持住 别晕过去
[20:51] Can I get you anything else? 还有其他需要吗
[20:52] Yes. Some more deviled eggs and another Manhattan. 再来一份魔鬼蛋和曼哈顿鸡尾酒
[20:55] I thought one would suffice, but we’re celebrating, 我本来以为一份就够了 但我们正在庆祝呢
[20:58] and I definitely need another if I’m to get the job done. 如果我要搞定这份活 我绝对需要再来一份
[21:05] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[21:07] I just talked to Ressler. 我刚和雷斯勒通过话了
[21:08] Moreau got to Miles before we could. 莫罗在我们之前找到了迈尔斯
[21:10] Now he’s dead, and Moreau got away. 现在他死了 莫罗也逃跑了
[21:12] – And the dossier? – Gone. -档案呢 -不见了
[21:14] You were right about Miles. He compiled it. 你对迈尔斯的说法没错 是他编写的
[21:16] Before he died, he told Samar it was password-protected. 他死之前 告诉莎马那是有密码保护的
[21:19] Did he give her the password? 那他告诉她密码了吗
[21:20] Yes. “Foxglove.” “洋地黄”
[21:23] But it doesn’t do us much good if we don’t have the dossier. 但是我们没有档案也没用
[21:26] Foxglove. 洋地黄
[21:35] Mr. Reddington. 雷丁顿先生
[21:38] It’s so nice to finally make your acquaintance. 很高兴终于亲眼见到你了
[21:46] Do you like magic? I love magic. 你喜欢魔术吗 我超喜欢
[21:49] Card tricks, coin tricks, close-up magic. 纸牌戏法 硬币戏法 近景魔术
[21:52] Even those guys with the tigers. 甚至还有那些耍老虎的人
[21:55] I heard they trained their cubs by masturbating them. 我听说他们靠帮那些野兽手淫来训练他们
[21:58] Is that even conceivable? 你敢想象吗
[22:00] I’m sure it’s just a vicious rumor. 那肯定是一些恶毒的谣传
[22:02] But talk about a commitment to one’s craft. 但是说到艺高人胆大
[22:04] A tiger? Quite a handful. 老虎 可真是不小呢
[22:06] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[22:08] You. You’re the tiger. 你 你就是老虎
[22:12] A wild creature someone is trying to stroke. 一头正被人调教的野兽
[22:15] A magic trick is a con, and you’re the mark 魔术是骗局 你就是一个复杂魔术中
[22:19] in the middle of a very complicated one. 最重要的欺骗目标
[22:22] And the only reason I’m still alive is because you know it. 我到现在还活着 就是因为你也清楚
[22:26] You could have tracked me down anywhere. 你可以跟踪我到任何地方
[22:28] In a dark alley, in the bathtub. 在小黑巷里 或者浴室
[22:31] Instead, you came here, to a public place. 可是你来了这里 公共场所
[22:34] Why? 为什么
[22:36] Because you know you’re being had. 因为你知道你也是目标
[22:42] I’m listening. 继续说
[22:43] Let’s start with how you found me. 就说说你怎么找到我的吧
[22:44] You were given access to the signal from my ankle monitor. 有人给了你我监视器的定位信号
[22:49] Who has the access to that? 谁有这个信号
[22:51] You tell me. 你来说
[22:52] My contract is with the Black Fist. 我的联系人是黑拳的人
[22:56] Ava Ziegler stood between them 艾娃·齐格勒阻碍了
[23:00] and the resurgence of German nationalism. 德国民族主义的复活
[23:03] Pick a card, any card. 选一张牌 随便一张
[23:06] How do you fit into this? 你与此事有何关系
[23:07] I don’t. 无关
[23:09] But I can show you how the trick works, 但我可以告诉你魔术原理
[23:12] which is why she wants you to kill me. 所以她才想让你杀我
[23:15] – She? – I know her as Anna McMahon. -她是谁 -我知道的名字是安娜·麦克马翰
[23:19] Red hair, green eyes, no heart. 红发碧眼 没有心肝
[23:22] The magician who made you think you were furthering your agenda 那个让你以为你的计划在推进的魔术师
[23:26] when, in fact, you were furthering hers. 可事实上 是你在推进她的
[23:29] We have the same agenda. 我们目标一致
[23:31] Killing Ziegler advanced it. 杀死齐格勒就是进展
[23:35] And Christopher Miles? 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯呢
[23:37] He knew too much. 他知道太多了
[23:38] And his dossier? 他的档案呢
[23:39] Well, now you also know too much. 现在你知道的也太多了
[23:43] I know you haven’t read it, because you can’t decrypt it. 我知道你还没看 因为你解不开
[23:47] But I can. 但我可以
[23:56] You think a terrorist group hired you to kill Ava Ziegler 你以为是恐怖分子组织雇你去杀齐格勒
[24:00] because she uncovered a plot to resurrect German nationalism. 因为她发现了一个德国民族主义复兴计划
[24:04] I think someone in the U.S. Government hired you to kill her 我认为是美国政府的人雇你杀她
[24:08] because she uncovered a plot against this country. 因为她发现了一个伤害这个国家的阴谋
[24:13] But there’s only one way to know for sure. 但只有一个方法证实
[24:47] I never like to know how a magic trick works. 我从来不喜欢知道魔术原理
[24:51] Spoils everything. 剧透太多
[24:58] This has been quite enlightening. 这次对话信息量不少
[25:01] For you. 那是对你来说
[25:03] How about returning the favor by letting me read it? 既然欠我一次 不如让我看看怎么样
[25:06] I’m letting you live. 我不杀你
[25:10] That’s favor enough. 这就是还你一次了
[25:23] Is it sexual assault with a tiger? 对老虎算是性侵吗
[25:27] Apparently, one of the divine creatures thought so. 显然其中一个是这么认为的
[25:29] Mauled one of those guys. 打了其中一个
[25:31] Looks like Moreau might do the same. 看来莫罗也要做一样的事
[25:34] – Elizabeth. – We got nothin’. -伊丽莎白 -什么线索都没有
[25:36] No leads on the Corsican. 科西嘉人也不知道在哪
[25:38] I know his next target. 我知道他的下一个目标
[25:40] How? Who? 怎么知道的 是谁
[25:42] Uh, hold on. 等等
[25:45] Cooper and Ressler are here. I’m gonna put you on speaker. 库珀和雷斯勒在这里 我开免提
[25:47] Okay, say that again. 好 再说一遍
[25:49] You said you know Moreau’s next target? 你说你知道莫罗的下一个目标
[25:51] – Anna McMahon. – From Main Justice? -安娜·麦克马翰 -司法部的那个
[25:54] Why do you think he would go after her? 你为什么觉得他会杀她
[25:55] Because she just sent him to kill me. 因为她刚刚派他来杀我
[25:58] – Okay. What? – A tactical error -好吧 什么 -她的战略失误
[26:00] she’ll pay for with her miserable life, 她会为此失去她的贱命
[26:02] unless you roll out or scurry on over 除非你们出动 赶过去
[26:05] or whatever it is you do. 完成你们的职责什么的
[26:06] You have a lot of explaining to do. 你有很多事需要解释
[26:08] And I’ll have plenty of time to explain it once he’s captured. 等他被抓了 我有的是时间解释
[26:12] Notify McMahon’s office. 通知麦克马翰的办公室
[26:14] Find out where she is and roll units 找到她的位置 派小队
[26:15] to her work and home addresses. 去她办公室和住址
[26:16] – Have you seen Samar? -Not since the raid. -见到莎马了吗 -行动后就没见了
[26:19] After what happened, I wouldn’t blame her 发生了那样的事 我也能理解
[26:20] – if she needed some time. – Neither would I, -她想单独待一会儿 -我也理解
[26:21] but without saying anything? 但至少该说一声
[26:24] Ressler, Keen. Find McMahon. 雷斯勒 基恩 你们去找麦克马翰
[26:27] Aram, you and I will find Navabi. 阿兰姆 你和我去找纳瓦比
[26:55] Where the hell have you been? 你跑哪去了
[26:57] – Slight delay. – We need results fast. -耽误了点时间 -我们需要速度
[27:00] You want me to handle Reddington. 你要我处理雷丁顿
[27:03] That takes time. 那需要时间
[27:04] But as promised, Mr. Miles is no longer a liability. 但如我保证的 迈尔斯先生已经处理了
[27:09] And his dossier is in my possession. 他的档案也在我这里了
[27:12] And there are no copies? 没有备份
[27:15] None. 没有
[27:16] It’s at the drop site for you. 就放在回收点
[27:18] And now…I’m gonna go and deal with Reddington. 现在 我要去处理雷丁顿的事
[27:22] Call me when it’s done. 结束了打给我
[27:32] How much does Reddington know? 雷丁顿知道多少
[27:33] – Why? – Moreau paid him a visit. -怎么 -莫罗找过他了
[27:36] It was supposed to be conclusive. And it wasn’t. 本来该结束了 但并没有
[27:38] And you’re worried he may have turned. 你担心他可能背叛了
[27:41] Depends how much Reddington knows. 这取决于雷丁顿知道多少
[27:44] Well, you should assume he knows too much. 你应该假设他知道得太多了
[28:47] Excuse me! You dropped something. 不好意思 你东西掉了
[28:50] – What? – You dropped something. -什么 -你东西掉了
[29:02] Yes. I understand. Yes. 是的 我明白 是的
[29:06] My office keeps trying to reach me, and now is not the — 我的办公室一直在尝试联系我 但现在不是
[29:09] I don’t care. 我不管
[29:11] Just tell them something came up and — 告诉他们发生了些事 以及
[29:16] uh, yeah. I need to call you back. 是的 我先挂了
[29:22] Forgive me. 原谅我
[29:24] But I thought I should bring the dossier to you myself. 但我想我应该亲自把档案带给你
[29:34] The office still can’t find her. 办公室还是联系不到她
[29:35] She’s still not answering her cell. 她还是没接电话
[29:36] Moreau is motivated by some warped political idealism. 莫罗是被一些扭曲的政治理想主义激励的
[29:40] He’s a nationalist. 他是个民族主义者
[29:41] So why target a deputy A.G. like Anna McMahon? 所以为什么要攻击像安娜·麦克马翰这样的副司法部长
[29:45] We’ll find her, Keen. We’re about two minutes out. 我们会找到她的 基恩 我们还有两分钟车程
[29:47] And why go after Reddington? How does he fit in? 为什么要追杀雷丁顿 跟他有什么关系
[29:52] What the hell did you do? 你做了什么
[29:53] I read the dossier. 我看了档案
[29:56] You told me you were part of the Black Fist, 你告诉我你是黑拳的人
[30:00] that my targets were obstacles to German nationalism. 我的目标对象都是德国民族主义路上的绊脚石
[30:04] But that’s not true at all, is it? 但这都是假的 不是吗
[30:08] – Please. – You lied to me. -拜托 -你骗了我
[30:09] – No! – You used me. -没有 -你利用了我
[30:12] That’s not true. 我没有
[30:14] Then why does this dossier 那为什么这个档案里
[30:16] outline a plot against the Americans? 写着对抗美国人的阴谋
[30:23] What do you do for the American government? 你为美国政府做什么
[30:28] Why are you plotting against your own country? 为什么你密谋对抗自己的国家
[30:35] Expecting someone? 在等人吗
[30:42] No! Please don’t shoot! Please! 没有 求求你别开枪 求求你
[30:44] I-I came home, and he was in the house. 我回到家 他就在屋里
[30:45] I-I don’t know who he is. I didn’t see his face. 我不知道他是谁 我没看到他的脸
[30:47] I-I didn’t see his face. 我没看到他的脸
[30:49] – Who’s she? – I have no idea. -她是谁 -我不知道
[30:54] That’s him! He’s on the move! 就是他 他在逃跑
[31:09] Stop! FBI! 别动 联调局
[31:26] FBI! I said stop! 联调局 我说了别动
[31:28] Hands where I can see them! Show me your hands! 手举起来 把手举起来
[31:35] She said hands. 她说了手举起来
[31:41] Take it easy. Take it easy. 放松 放松
[31:45] I’ve got a weapon at my waist. 我腰部有枪
[31:48] Turn around. Put your hands on the car. 转身 把手放在车上
[31:51] Come on. 快点
[31:56] Bastien Moreau, you’re under arrest. 巴斯蒂安·莫罗 你被捕了
[31:59] I don’t know who that is. 我不知道那是谁
[32:01] You did all that work to change your face, 你费尽心思改头换面
[32:02] and look where it got you. 看看你现在的处境
[32:04] I’m gonna be a great asset for you. 我对你来说会很有用
[32:08] I know a secret. 我知道一个秘密
[32:20] – Where’d it come from? – It came from the north. -从哪开的枪 -北面
[33:04] I heard about what happened. 我听说了发生了什么事
[33:07] How Miles died in your arms. I — I’m so sorry. 迈尔斯死在你臂膀中 我很遗憾
[33:11] So am I. 我也是
[33:18] Yeah, I didn’t know you smoked. 我不知道你抽烟
[33:20] I don’t. I quit five years ago. 我不抽 我在五年前就戒了
[33:29] Did you hear? 你听说了吗
[33:30] Uh, Moreau is dead. 莫罗死了
[33:32] Mr. Reddington’s immunity agreement is being restored. 雷丁顿先生的赦免协议恢复了
[33:37] He didn’t. 他没有
[33:39] What? 什么
[33:41] Die in my arms. That makes it sound peaceful. 死在我臂膀中 这听起来很平和
[33:44] Like I was there for him. Like I protected him. 像我守着他 我保护着他
[33:47] I’m sure you did. 我确信你的确这么做了
[33:50] You always give people the benefit of the doubt, 你一直为人们做无罪推定
[33:52] even when they don’t deserve it. 即使有些人并不值得
[33:54] Which you do. 而你值得
[33:57] See? 看吧
[34:07] Tell me. 跟我说说
[34:11] It was like a blinding light. 就像一道炫目的光芒
[34:14] A white-out or… 一片白
[34:16] sensory deprivation — something. 感官被剥夺之类的
[34:18] It doesn’t matter, but the point is — 这不重要 重要的是
[34:19] the only point is… 唯一重要的是
[34:22] that one minute, 在那一分钟
[34:24] I could have protected Miles and arrested Moreau, 我本可以保护迈尔斯并逮捕莫罗
[34:27] and the next, Moreau was gone, 紧接着莫罗逃跑了
[34:29] and Miles was dying in the arms 而迈尔斯死在了
[34:31] of the person responsible for his death. 使他丧命之人的臂膀里
[34:33] You are not responsible. 不是你的错
[34:35] You tried to help me… 你试过帮我
[34:36] Moreau is. He shot him. 是莫罗的错 他开的枪
[34:38] …to get me to do the right thing, to tell Cooper. 让我去做正确的事 告诉库珀
[34:40] Christopher Miles is not dead because of you. 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯不是因你而死
[34:44] Aram, you always do the right thing. 阿兰姆 你总是做正确的事
[34:48] It’s time for me to do the right thing. I’m… 现在也轮到我做正确的事了 我…
[34:53] I’m going to tell Cooper. 我要去告诉库珀
[34:55] Good. 很好
[34:59] That’s good. 那很好
[35:02] I am sure he’ll understand. 我敢肯定他会理解
[35:05] – Yeah. I know he will. – Right? -嗯 我知道他会的 -对吧
[35:08] See? That’s right. 看见了吧 这就对了
[35:11] Listen. Everything’s gonna work out, okay? 听着 一切都会好起来的 好吗
[35:14] It’s gonna be just fine. It’s gonna be fine. 一切都会没事的 都会没事的
[35:27] The new immunity agreement is identical 新的赦免协议和之前2013年9月
[35:29] to the ill-advised one signed in September 2013. 签署的那份考虑不周的一模一样
[35:32] You mean the one that saved your life? 你是说救了你一命的那份
[35:35] Because of it, Reddington is our C.I. 正因为那份协议 雷丁顿成了我们的线人
[35:36] Because he’s our C.I., 因为他是我们的线人
[35:38] we were able to prevent Bastien Moreau from killing you. 我们才能阻止巴斯蒂安·莫罗谋杀你
[35:41] I want to highlight three conditions. 我想强调三个条件
[35:43] One, if you acknowledge the agreement, it is revoked. 第一 如果你承认有这份协议 协议废除
[35:46] Two, if Reddington commits a crime, it is revoked. 第二 一旦雷丁顿犯罪 协议废除
[35:49] And three, if any members of the Task Force 第三 如果特别小组的任何成员
[35:51] are aware that Reddington is committing a crime, 知道雷丁顿在犯罪
[35:53] they will be prosecuted as co-conspirators. 他们就会以同谋的罪名被起诉
[35:56] And the young man Reddington met in prison — 那雷丁顿在监狱遇到的那个年轻人
[35:59] Vontae Jones? 旺缇·琼斯呢
[36:00] Yes. Mr. Jones will be paroled as a condition of this agreement. 没错 根据协议琼斯先生将被保释
[36:03] But let me be very clear. 但让我把话讲清楚
[36:05] We do not work for Raymond Reddington. 我们不为雷蒙德·雷丁顿工作
[36:07] He works for us. And by “Us,” I mean me. 他为我们工作 而这里的”我们”是指我
[36:11] Because once you sign, my job will be 因为一旦你签字 我的工作就是
[36:13] to oversee the Task Force for Main Justice. 帮司法部监管特别小组
[36:17] I’m looking forward to that. 我非常期待
[36:19] Your sarcasm is duly noted. 我注意到你的讽刺了
[36:21] And yet, I’m being completely genuine. 但是我说的全是真心话
[36:25] You want me to take the job. 你想让我接受这份工作
[36:26] I do, because it’s proven to be one 是的 因为这份工作
[36:28] with an extraordinarily high mortality rate. 有极高的殉职率
[36:31] Shall we sign? 我们签字吧
[36:42] It’s official. He’s back. 正式生效 他回来了
[36:44] Not quite. 还差一点
[36:46] First, he has to break out of prison. 首先 他需要先越狱
[36:49] We begin tonight with a developing story. 今晚首先为大家带来一则后续报道
[36:51] Notorious fugitive Raymond Reddington 臭名昭著的逃犯雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[36:53] is once again on the loose 又一次逍遥法外
[36:54] after a daring escape from federal custody. 在联邦监管下实行了一次大胆的越狱
[36:57] Moments ago, a Justice Department official 不久之前 司法部发言人
[36:59] issued the following statement. 发表了以下声明
[37:01] After collapsing in his cell earlier today, 今天早些时候他在监狱晕倒后
[37:01] 死刑犯越狱 雷蒙德·雷丁顿越狱
[37:03] prison officials were transporting Raymond Reddington 狱警将雷蒙德·雷丁顿转移至
[37:05] to a nearby hospital for observation. 附近医院接受观察治疗
[37:07] While en route, Reddington overtook 在去医院的途中 雷丁顿干掉了
[37:10] two EMTs and a prison escort. 两位急救人员和一位随行狱警
[37:12] Reddington, who was just moments away from execution 雷丁顿在即将接受注射死刑时
[37:15] when concerns over the drugs used in lethal injection 因对死刑使用的致命注射药物有所顾虑
[37:18] resulted in a stay of execution, 而导致死刑的延期执行
[37:20] has once again been placed on the FBI’s Most Wanted List. 因此雷丁顿再次成了联调局的头号通缉犯
[37:23] Well, that was a long three months. 真是漫长的三个月
[37:25] – Thank God it’s over. – Almost over. -感谢上帝结束了 -几乎结束了
[37:28] You still haven’t explained why Anna McMahon 你依然没解释为什么安娜·麦克马翰
[37:30] wanted to kill you or why the Corsican tried to kill her. 想杀你或是为什么那个科西嘉人要杀她
[37:34] I don’t know what the plot against this country is, 我不知道针对这个国家的阴谋是什么
[37:37] but I do know she’s orchestrating it. 但我知道她是幕后主使
[37:40] The Assistant Attorney General, 司法部长助理
[37:42] a top Justice Department official, 司法部的高官
[37:44] plotting against America. 密谋针对美国
[37:45] She sent Moreau after me 她派莫罗追杀我
[37:47] because she thinks I know more than I do. 是因为她以为我知道的更多
[37:50] As she could track me through my ankle monitor, 鉴于她能追踪我的脚踝监控器
[37:53] I was unusually vulnerable. 我异常脆弱
[37:55] Fortunately, Moreau turned out to be 所幸的是 结果发现莫罗是个
[37:57] a man of deep political conviction — 是一个政治信念极度坚定的人
[38:00] a nationalist who killed for that cause and that cause only. 他会为了民族主义杀人 也只为民族主义杀人
[38:04] McMahon hired him under false pretenses. 麦克马翰以编造的理由雇佣了他
[38:07] When I set him straight, he went to settle the score. 我点醒他之后 他就去算账了
[38:10] And got his brains blown out for his troubles. 还为此害得自己脑袋开花
[38:13] We, uh — We have no leads on his killer. 我们没有任何有关枪手的线索
[38:16] And you won’t get any. 你们也不会找到
[38:18] His killer has… friends in high places. 杀害他的枪手 在高层有关系
[38:23] – Thank you. – For what? -谢谢 -谢什么
[38:27] – You said we had no exposure. – I’m not sure we do. -你说我们没有暴露 -我不能肯定我们暴露了
[38:30] Which means you’re not sure we don’t. 也就是说你也不能肯定我们没有暴露
[38:31] Until I do, I’m overseeing the Task Force. 我会一直监视特别小组 直到得出结论
[38:34] Everything they know, I’ll know. 他们手中的所有情报我都会知道
[38:35] As long as Anna McMahon is sniffing up our skirts, 只要安娜·麦克马翰还在监视我们
[38:39] an abundance of caution will not be enough. 我们再谨慎也不为过
[38:42] If we’re gonna uncover the true nature of the conspiracy, 要揭露这场阴谋背后的真相
[38:46] we’ll have to engage in active disinformation. 我们就必须主动传递假情报
[38:50] Lie to Main Justice about what we’re doing. 对司法部隐瞒我们的行动
[38:52] Wouldn’t it be easiest just to arrest her? 直接逮捕她不是更简单吗
[38:54] Based on what? My word against hers? 基于什么 我的一家之言
[38:57] The dossier was proof. 档案就是证据
[38:59] Moreau confronted McMahon with it. 莫罗带着档案当面质问了麦克马翰
[39:00] Now he’s dead, and it’s gone. 但现在他死了 东西也不见了
[39:02] Or in her possession. 或者是被她拿走了
[39:04] Moreau read the dossier. 莫罗看过档案内容
[39:05] As far as I know, he didn’t tell anyone 据我所知 他在死前
[39:07] what was in it before he died. 没有告诉任何人档案的内容
[39:08] But he had the only copy, and now it’s missing. 但唯一一份在他手里 现在不知所踪
[39:13] You better find out where it is. 你最好找到东西在哪里
[39:18] It’ll all be over soon. 这一切很快就会结束的
[39:21] We have our work cut out for us. 我们眼前的任务清晰明了
[39:22] We know there are people plotting against our country, 我们知道有人在密谋针对我们的国家
[39:25] and at least three people have been murdered 已经有至少三个人被杀了
[39:26] to keep that plot secret. As is all too often the case, 只为了让这个秘密不外泄 和往常一样
[39:29] we’re looking straight down the barrel 我们正直面着
[39:30] of what’s wrong with the world. 这世界最黑暗的威胁
[39:32] But tonight, we’re also witness to something pretty great — 但今晚 我们也见证了一件令人欣喜的事
[39:37] that the man we hate to love 我们又爱又恨的那个人
[39:40] lives to fight another day. 又活过了一天
[39:43] Yes. Well, thank you, Harold. 是的 谢谢你 哈罗德
[39:46] Call me when you have a lead. 有线索了打电话给我
[39:48] I’m wheels up in 45. 我四十五分钟后起飞
[39:51] – Where are you going? – I have no earthly idea. -你要去哪 -我完全不知道
[39:54] Anywhere but here. 只要不是这里就行
[39:56] I’d forgotten how much this place 我都忘了这是一个
[39:58] reeks of stress and anxiety… 充满了压力 焦虑
[40:01] deodorized body odor and old coffee. 除臭过的体味和隔夜咖啡的地方了
[40:10] Was he talking… about me? 他说的 是我吗
[40:15] I’m going to talk to Cooper. 我要去告诉库珀了
[40:17] Right. Of course. Do you want me to come with you? 好 当然 要我跟你一起去吗
[40:20] No. I’ll do it. 不用 我自己去
[40:23] Hey, it’s, it’s the right thing to do. 你这么做 是正确的
[40:27] I know. 我知道
[40:32] Hey. You never answered my question. 你还没回答我的问题
[40:34] The reason you didn’t ask him who he really is, 你没有问他真实身份的原因
[40:37] was it because you didn’t get the chance to 是因为你没有机会问
[40:38] or because you decided not to? 还是因为你决定不问了
[40:41] I decided not to. 我决定不问了
[40:44] You’re just gonna let it go? You’re okay with that? 你就这么放下了 你能接受吗
[40:49] I am. And I hope you are, too. 我能 我希望你也能
[41:09] Do you have a minute? 你有时间吗
[41:10] Of course. What’s up? 当然 怎么了
[41:16] I’m leaving the Task Force. 我要离开特别小组了
[41:21] I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾
[41:23] So am I. 我也是
[41:27] May I ask why? 我能问问为什么吗
[41:28] No. 不能
[41:32] Is there anything I can do to change your mind? 我能做什么来改变你的决定吗
[41:36] I’ve loved working here. 我很喜欢在这里工作
[41:39] The cases, everyone’s dedication. 处理案子 大家都很专注
[41:42] And I met Aram. 我还遇见了阿兰姆
[41:45] Then why leave? 那为什么要离开
[41:49] Because…it’s time. 因为 是时候了
[41:55] Thank you for everything. 感谢你做的一切
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme