时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | When you contract with me, | 你雇我时 |
[00:07] | there are certain implied assurances. | 就有一些保证不言而喻 |
[00:10] | Things may take longer than you like. | 事情花费的时间可能比你想的要长 |
[00:14] | We might hit a few bumps along the way, | 我们可能会遇到一些挫折 |
[00:17] | but in the end, | 但最终 |
[00:19] | the job will be done in such a way | 事情完成的方式 |
[00:22] | that it never comes back on you or your people. | 永远不会追查到你们身上 |
[00:25] | Yes, well, the job is not done. | 是吗 但是事情还没完成呢 |
[00:28] | – It will be. – You said that before. | -会完成的 -你之前就这么说 |
[00:30] | This should’ve been done weeks ago. | 几周前就该完成的 |
[00:32] | As I said before, | 我刚说了 |
[00:34] | you should expect a few bumps along the way… | 你应当准备好遇到挫折 |
[00:37] | I’m not interested in bumps. I only want results, | 我对挫折不感兴趣 我只想要结果 |
[00:39] | which you have yet to show me. | 你还没让我看到任何结果 |
[00:41] | Because of you, because that bombing at the UN | 因为你 还有那个联合国的炸弹 |
[00:43] | was stopped by the FBI, we’re now in crisis mode. | 被联调局查获 我们现在进入了紧急状态 |
[00:46] | We need this done. | 我们需要这事赶紧了结 |
[00:48] | Finish the job, both of them, | 完成这事 他们两个人 |
[00:49] | or my people will take this | 否则我的人 |
[00:50] | into their own hands, and you don’t want that. | 会自己接手 这是你不希望看到的 |
[00:52] | Oh. A sense of humor. | 还挺有幽默感啊 |
[00:56] | I like that about you. | 这点我喜欢 |
[00:58] | Can you get it done or not? | 你到底能不能完成 |
[01:00] | Tell your boss to relax. | 让你老板放轻松 |
[01:03] | They will both be dead within two days. | 他们两个人两天内都会死 |
[01:07] | I’m on my way to see him now. I’ll tell him. | 我现在正要去见他 会跟他说的 |
[01:08] | Just get it done. | 赶紧把事办了 |
[01:14] | The President’s expecting me. | 总统在等我 |
[01:29] | 巴斯蒂安·莫罗 第20号 | |
[01:34] | Opponents of the death penalty | 死刑的反对者们 |
[01:36] | are holding a vigil outside of the Federal Penitentiary | 在联邦监狱外守夜 |
[01:36] | 印地安纳州 特雷霍特 雷丁顿等待执行死刑 | |
[01:39] | where legendary crime lord Raymond Reddington | 传奇般的犯罪之王雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[01:41] | is scheduled to be executed on Saturday at 12:01 A.M. | 计划于周六十二点零一分被执行死刑 |
[01:44] | They are joined by reporters from around the world | 世界各地的记者也齐聚此地 |
[01:47] | who have come to Terre Haute to cover the final hours in the life | 在特雷霍特报道美国最臭名昭著的罪犯之一 |
[01:50] | of one of this country’s most notorious criminals. | 生命中的最后时刻 |
[01:53] | After being on the FBI’s watch list for decades… | 雷丁顿过去在联调局的监视清单上数十年 |
[01:56] | – Are you okay? – Uh, yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[01:58] | Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没事没事 |
[02:00] | Uh, fine, fine, fine. All… All good. | 没事没事 没事的 |
[02:06] | Why do they always execute people at 12:01? | 为什么执行死刑总在十二点零一分 |
[02:08] | It’s so ghoulish. | h这太令人毛骨悚然了 |
[02:11] | The death warrant is only good for one day. | 死刑执行令有效期只有一天 |
[02:13] | 我是国家失语症协会的丹 找到了能治疗语言障碍的语言病理学家 你什么时候可以开始 | |
[02:16] | Scheduling it at 12:01 | 安排在十二点零一分 |
[02:18] | gives the government as much time as possible | 可以给政府足够多时间 |
[02:20] | to deal with any last-minute legal, um… | 去处理最后关头出现的合法… |
[02:26] | – Appeals? – Yes, appeals. | -上诉 -是的 上诉 |
[02:29] | They can deal with them | 他们可以处理上诉 |
[02:30] | and get the execution done without needing another warrant. | 同时执行死刑而不需要再次取得执行令 |
[02:34] | So it’s not ghoulish. It’s, uh, calculated. | 所以这不是毛骨悚然 而是精心计划 |
[02:35] | That’s worse. | 这更糟 |
[02:38] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你真的没事吗 |
[02:42] | To be honest, uh, no. I’m not. | 说实话 不 我不好 |
[02:46] | It’s a dumb question. Nobody is today. | 这问题真蠢 今天大家都不会好 |
[02:51] | I can’t believe he’s going to die. | 我不敢相信他要死了 |
[02:54] | He always seemed so invincible. | 他总是看起来无所不能 |
[02:59] | Thank you for coming, Harold. | 哈罗德 非常感谢你能来 |
[03:00] | How are you holding up, my friend? | 你怎么样 我的朋友 |
[03:02] | I’ll know in a few hours. | 几小时后我就知道了 |
[03:03] | They’re giving me a physical | 他们会给我做身体检查 |
[03:04] | to make sure I’m healthy enough to be killed. | 确定我足够健康可以执行死刑 |
[03:08] | I didn’t come to say goodbye. | 我来不是说再见的 |
[03:09] | I’m here to tell you I pulled every string I could | 我来是想告诉你我已经动用了所有关系 |
[03:11] | to get a meeting with the President | 想要与总统会面 |
[03:12] | to urge him to commute your sentence. | 促使他给你减刑 |
[03:14] | – He won’t. – I hope you’re wrong. | -他不会的 -希望你错了 |
[03:17] | It’s the only card we have to play. | 我们就只有这最后一张牌了 |
[03:18] | – For now. – For now? | -就现在而言 -就现在 |
[03:20] | Your execution is tomorrow. | 明天就要执行死刑了 |
[03:22] | Well, it’s scheduled for then. | 是这么计划的 |
[03:23] | But it won’t happen if you do exactly as I suggest. | 但如果你能做到我要求的事 这就不会发生 |
[03:27] | – We’ll do whatever it takes. – Good. | -我们会竭尽全力 -好 |
[03:28] | Because it’s gonna require you to | 因为我需要你 |
[03:30] | steal account information from a bank in Luxembourg. | 从卢森堡的一家银行中窃取账户信息 |
[03:34] | You want the FBI to rob a bank. | 你想让联调局去抢银行 |
[03:36] | Don’t look so sour. | 别这么愁眉苦脸 |
[03:38] | At this time of year, the valleys of the Black Ernz | 每年这个时节 黑恩斯特河谷 |
[03:41] | are just beautiful. | 风景如画 |
[03:43] | Elizabeth will tell you the why. | 伊丽莎白会告诉你为什么要这么做 |
[03:45] | You’ll have to figure out the how, | 你只需要弄清楚怎么做就好 |
[03:47] | or this will be goodbye. | 不然 这就是你我的诀别了 |
[03:49] | The why is simple… | 原因很简单 |
[03:51] | Reddington believes the account holder | 雷丁顿认为账户所有者 |
[03:52] | can tell us about the conspiracy. | 能告诉我们一项阴谋 |
[03:54] | – I thought that’s why he gave us the Cryptobanker. – It was. | -我以为那是加密银行家案子的原因 -是的 |
[03:56] | The Cryptobanker laundered $5 million | 加密银行家为一个在开罗的男人 |
[03:58] | for a man in Cairo who can tell us what we need to know… | 洗钱五百万美元 这个人有我们想知道的信息 |
[04:01] | …about a conspiracy so deadly | 这一项阴谋如此致命 |
[04:02] | that knowing about it would be enough | 仅知道其存在就足以 |
[04:03] | to get the President to commute Reddington’s sentence? | 使总统减缓雷丁顿的刑期吗 |
[04:05] | Reddington assumed the Cryptobanker | 雷丁顿猜测加密银行家 |
[04:07] | could lead us to the man in Cairo. | 能帮我们找到开罗的男人 |
[04:09] | He thought all we had to do was ask him | 他认为我们需要做的就是询问 |
[04:10] | where he wired him his laundered money. | 他将所洗的钱汇给了谁 |
[04:12] | But the man in Cairo didn’t want his money sent to him. | 只不过开罗的男人不希望钱直接汇给自己 |
[04:15] | He wanted it sent to someone with a numbered account | 他想把钱汇给一个卢森堡的 |
[04:17] | – in Luxembourg. – Who? | -账号 -谁 |
[04:19] | That’s what we have to find out. | 这就是我们要弄清楚的 |
[04:20] | Everything you will need. Her schedule, her security detail, | 你需要的一切 她的日程安排 安保信息 |
[04:24] | and my ID, which gives you access. | 我的证件可以帮你通行 |
[04:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:32] | Thanks for your business. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[04:35] | $5 million to betray my country. | 五百万美元我就背叛我的祖国 |
[04:37] | Reddington has uncovered a conspiracy. | 雷丁顿发现了一桩阴谋 |
[04:39] | He doesn’t know its purpose or who’s involved, | 他不知道阴谋目的 也不知道有谁参与 |
[04:42] | except for a “Man in Cairo”, he can’t find. | 除了”开罗的男人” 他没查到别的 |
[04:44] | Now his salvation lies in a numbered account | 现在救他的关键取决于一个银行账号 |
[04:47] | in a bank we have no authority to access, | 我们对该银行并无权限 |
[04:49] | but which he wants us to rob. | 但他想让我们去抢银行 |
[04:50] | Our work together is finished. | 我们的合作已经结束了 |
[04:52] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[04:53] | Except for the fact that we’re not asking for your help. | 除了我们并没有要求你们帮助这一点外 |
[04:56] | We? | 我们 |
[04:58] | Me and Dembe. | 我和邓比 |
[05:00] | This is not your call to make. | 这并不是你能决定的 |
[05:02] | There’s no time to plan and little hope for success. | 没有时间去仔细计划 几乎不可能成功 |
[05:05] | It’s a mission that will likely end in our arrest. | 这个任务很可能会以被捕而告终 |
[05:08] | That’s a chance we’re willing to take. | 我们愿意去冒这个险 |
[05:10] | We don’t expect anyone else to take it. | 但我们不想别人也去冒险 |
[05:12] | They would if you asked them. | 如果你向他们开口 他们会去的 |
[05:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:14] | That’s why I’m not going to ask them. | 所以我才不想向他们寻求帮助 |
[05:25] | I spilled coffee this morning. | 早上我把咖啡洒了 |
[05:28] | I was watching the news about Mr. Reddington | 我当时在看雷丁顿的新闻 |
[05:31] | and point being, I spilled on your phone. | 我想说的是 我洒到了你的手机上 |
[05:33] | – It’s okay. It works fine. – Yeah, I know. | -没事 手机没坏 -我知道 |
[05:35] | Because while I was cleaning it, you got a text. | 因为我擦手机的时候 你收到了一条短信 |
[05:39] | About seeing a speech pathologist. | 关于去见一个语言病理医生 |
[05:42] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们能晚点聊这个吗 |
[05:47] | The text was from the National Aphasia Association. | 是国家失语症协会发来的短信 |
[05:50] | It said NAA, but then I looked it up. | 上面写的是NAA[缩写] 然后我查了下 |
[05:53] | Aram, I don’t want to talk about this here. | 阿兰姆 我现在不想谈这个 |
[05:55] | And then I looked up “Aphasia.” | 然后我又查了”失语症” |
[05:58] | Samar, I am confused and worried, and… | 莎玛 我很困惑 又担心你 |
[06:01] | And I’m a little annoyed that you didn’t say anything. | 我还有点恼火你没跟我说过任何事 |
[06:03] | So, no, I don’t think we can talk about this later. | 所以我并不觉得我们能晚点谈这个 |
[06:05] | I think it’s been long enough. | 我觉得已经够久了 |
[06:13] | When I was stuck in the car, | 当我被困在车里时 |
[06:15] | I was underwater for six minutes. | 我在水下呆了六分钟 |
[06:18] | Being deprived of oxygen for that long, | 缺氧那么长时间 |
[06:23] | by the time you pulled me out, the damage was already done. | 等你把我救出来 伤害已经造成 |
[06:26] | What damage? The migraines? | 什么伤害 偏头痛吗 |
[06:29] | Yes, but there’s more than that. | 有 但不止 |
[06:32] | I can’t remember things. | 我记不住东西 |
[06:35] | Numbers, prepositions. | 数字 介词 |
[06:37] | Words. Like “Appeals.” | 单词 比如”上诉” |
[06:43] | Sometimes there’s a blinding light | 有时会有眩目的光闪过 |
[06:45] | and I can’t do anything. | 我什么都做不了了 |
[06:48] | I thought it would get better. | 我以为会逐渐恢复 |
[06:51] | But now I know that it won’t. | 但现在我知道好不了了 |
[06:54] | But you’re seeing a therapist. | 但你在看治疗师 |
[06:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:57] | But not to improve. | 但不是去恢复 |
[06:59] | To manage the decline. | 是控制不要恶化 |
[07:06] | W-What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[07:08] | Tell me. Tell me what to do, I’ll do it. | 告诉我我能做什么 我去做 |
[07:10] | I know, but there’s nothing anyone can do. | 我知道 但这事无能为力 |
[07:15] | – Did Cooper go see Reddington? – He went. | -库珀去见雷丁顿了吗 -他去了 |
[07:17] | I don’t know if he saw him. | 我不知道他见着了没 |
[07:19] | The minute he came in, he pulled Liz into his office. | 他一回来 就把莉斯拉进他办公室里了 |
[07:25] | Don’t. | 别去 |
[07:26] | What? She shouldn’t be alone. | 为什么 她不该一个人待着 |
[07:27] | I agree, but it looks like that’s what she wants. | 我同意 但似乎她希望那样 |
[07:31] | How’s Reddington? Has he accepted his fate? | 雷丁顿怎样了 他接受自己的命运了吗 |
[07:34] | As a matter of fact, he hasn’t. | 事实上 他还没有 |
[07:45] | Mr. Cooper told them. | 库珀先生告诉他们的 |
[07:47] | Don’t try to talk us out of it. We’re coming with you. | 别想让我们走 我们要跟你一起去 |
[07:49] | -No, you’re not. – We have a plan. | -不 你们不能去 -我们有个计划 |
[07:51] | – Do you? – That’s beside the point… | -你有吗 -这不是重点… |
[07:53] | Ours is not much of a plan, but it’s something, | 我们这个可能还称不上是计划 但应该能行 |
[07:55] | and it is not beside the point since it appears | 而且这并非无关重点 因为看来 |
[07:58] | Mr. Reddington’s life depends on… | 雷丁顿先生的命就靠… |
[07:59] | …us breaking the law. | …我们去犯法了 |
[08:01] | Me and Dembe. We’re his family. | 我和邓比 我们是他的家人 |
[08:03] | And we’re yours. | 我们是你的家人 |
[08:04] | Besides, it’s not like we have to rob a bank. | 而且 我们又不是非得抢银行 |
[08:07] | We just have to rob a name from a bank, | 我们只要从银行抢一个名字就行了 |
[08:09] | and that is an important distinction. | 这可是个重要的区别 |
[08:11] | At least it should be, even though it’s still illegal. | 至少应该是这样 尽管仍旧是违法的 |
[08:13] | Reddington will live through this. | 这样雷丁顿才能活下来 |
[08:15] | Or he’ll be executed, | 不然他就会被处决 |
[08:16] | but not until we’ve tried everything we can first. | 但至少我们要先尽我们所能 |
[08:19] | What’s the pilot’s name again? | 飞行员叫什么来着 |
[08:21] | – Edward. – Edward! | -爱德华 -爱德华 |
[08:23] | Wheels up in five. | 五分钟后起飞 |
[08:26] | Always wanted to do that. | 我一直想这么说试试 |
[08:28] | So, are you gonna tell us the plan? | 所以 你要告诉我们你的计划吗 |
[08:30] | Do I have a choice? | 我有别的选择吗 |
[08:32] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[08:35] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[08:37] | What’s your plan? | 你们的计划是什么 |
[08:44] | Mr. President, thank you for seeing me. | 总统先生 感谢您能见我 |
[08:46] | Of course. You already know Cynthia, | 当然 你已经认识辛西娅了 |
[08:48] | but I don’t believe you’ve met Anna McMahon from DOJ. | 但我想你还没见过司法部的安娜·麦克马翰 |
[08:51] | White House Counsel has briefed us | 白宫顾问已经简要告知了我们 |
[08:52] | on your Task Force. | 关于你的特别小组 |
[08:53] | You’ve done an incredible job. | 你们做的非常出色 |
[08:54] | I’m proud of the work we’ve done. | 我为我们所做的工作感到自豪 |
[08:55] | I think it’s made our country a safer place. | 我觉得这让我们的国家变得更安全 |
[08:57] | And none of that would’ve been possible | 如果没有雷蒙德·雷丁顿的帮助 |
[08:59] | without Raymond Reddington. | 这一切都无法实现 |
[09:00] | Harold, the President is aware of the good Reddington has done. | 哈罗德 总统知道雷丁顿做的好事 |
[09:04] | Unfortunately for Reddington, he’s also aware of the bad. | 但遗憾的是 他也知道他做了哪些坏事 |
[09:07] | Mr. President, thanks to the work | 总统先生 多亏 |
[09:08] | Reddington has done with our Task Force, | 雷丁顿同我们特别小组的合作 |
[09:11] | hundreds of deadly criminals are off the streets | 成百上千的穷凶极恶之徒被绳之以法 |
[09:12] | and thousands of lives have been spared. | 成千上万的生命被拯救 |
[09:15] | Despite that, I’m not here because of what he’s done. | 尽管如此 我不是因为他所作所为而来 |
[09:16] | I’m here because of what he could do if given the chance, | 我来是因为如果给他机会 他能做什么 |
[09:20] | including a matter that may impact national security, | 包括能够影响国家安全的事 |
[09:24] | a conspiracy that Reddington says | 雷丁顿说有一桩 |
[09:25] | reaches the highest rungs of power. | 深入到最高权力等级的阴谋 |
[09:27] | If Reddington says there’s a conspiracy, | 如果雷丁顿说这是个阴谋 |
[09:29] | it’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s a fact. | 这就不是说说而已 而是事实 |
[09:31] | And if you give us… | 如果你给我们 |
[09:33] | Give him the time, we’ll uncover it. | 给他时间 我们会揭露真相 |
[09:36] | Are you asking for a commutation or a stay of execution? | 你是在请求执行减刑或缓刑吗 |
[09:39] | I came here hoping for a commutation. | 我来此就是希望能获得减刑 |
[09:42] | But if a stay gives Reddington the chance | 但是如果缓刑能给雷丁顿 |
[09:44] | to once again prove his value, I’ll happily ask for that. | 再一次证明自身价值的机会 我很乐意开口 |
[09:48] | Does the Justice Department want to weigh in on this? | 司法部门想就这个请求发表评论吗 |
[09:51] | Yes, sir. With both feet. | 是的 完全 |
[09:52] | Firmly placed on Reddington’s neck. | 坚决执行雷丁顿的死刑 |
[09:54] | What’s the point of the death penalty | 如果不将像雷丁顿这样的人执以死刑 |
[09:56] | if not to put people like Reddington to death? | 那死刑的意义在哪呢 |
[09:58] | Not to mention that, | 更不用提 |
[09:59] | by letting him draw even a single extra breath, | 让他多喘一口气 |
[10:01] | your opponents would make you look softer on crime | 会让你的对手使你看起来在处理犯罪上 |
[10:02] | than the Pillsbury Doughboy. | 比面团宝宝更心软 |
[10:05] | And there you have it, Director Cooper, classic Anna, | 这就是答案 库珀司长 典型的安娜 |
[10:08] | simultaneously rude, blunt, and calculating. | 粗暴 率直 精明于一体 |
[10:11] | A week. That’s all I’m asking for. | 一周 这是我唯一的请求 |
[10:15] | If there is a conspiracy, I want it uncovered. | 如果真的有阴谋 我希望能揭露真相 |
[10:20] | But I’m confident you can do that | 但我也相信即使没有雷丁顿先生的帮助 |
[10:21] | without the help of Mr. Reddington. | 你也同样可以做到 |
[10:24] | You’ve done the work of the angels, Harold. | 你已经做得够多了 哈罗德 |
[10:26] | But it’s over. | 但一切都结束了 |
[10:28] | Reddington’s gonna die. | 雷丁顿的死期到了 |
[10:35] | It’s time to talk about final preparations. | 是时候讨论一下临终准备了 |
[10:39] | Oh, cabbage soup and dressed herring. | 卷心菜汤和鲱鱼 |
[10:42] | For my final meal. | 这是我的最后一餐 |
[10:43] | My mother loved cabbage soup and dressed herring. | 我母亲生前爱吃卷心菜汤和鲱鱼 |
[10:48] | Of course. You have the right to a spiritual advisor, | 当然 你有权利见见精神顾问 |
[10:51] | an attorney to get your legal affairs in order, | 见见律师安排好你的法律事宜 |
[10:54] | and to make final arrangements | 为你的肉体和私人财物 |
[10:55] | for your body and personal effects. | 做好最后的安排 |
[10:57] | I’ve made arrangements to be cremated. | 我已经安排好要火化了 |
[10:59] | Have my ashes placed into Mama Lu’s opium pipes. | 把我的骨灰放在陆妈妈餐馆的鸦片烟斗里 |
[11:04] | The users won’t mind, | 顾客不会介意的 |
[11:05] | and on the off chance there is an afterlife, | 可能还有来生 |
[11:07] | I’d like to be high in it. | 希望能在那过得好点 |
[11:09] | You also have the right | 你还可以 |
[11:10] | to a walk-through of the execution chamber. | 转转死刑执行室 |
[11:30] | Is there anyone you’d like to have there at the end? | 你希望有谁能陪你走完最后一程吗 |
[11:35] | Yes, but not at an ending like this. | 有的 但不要在这 |
[11:43] | If we expect to have any hope of saving Reddington’s life, | 如果我们想救雷丁顿 |
[11:46] | we have to name this depositor at the Banque Vertrauen. | 我们必须找出信托银行的存款人 |
[11:49] | To do that, we have to access the bank’s computer networks. | 要做到这点 我们必须入侵银行的电脑网络 |
[11:52] | The problem is, Vertrauen has criminal accounts | 问题是信托银行在世界各地都有洗钱账户 |
[11:54] | around the world, meaning they’re very private, | 这意味着这些账户是机密 |
[11:57] | so they maintain networks that they claim are impenetrable. | 所以他们有着据称不可侵入的网络 |
[12:00] | A brief peek at their system looks like they’re running | 看起来他们的系统基于一个 |
[12:02] | a wickedly advanced Least Privilege program | 非常高级的最小特权原则的程序 |
[12:05] | with access controls and redundant audit trails. | 有着访问控制和过多的审计跟踪 |
[12:08] | – Translation. – It’s un-hackable. | -解释一下 -无法侵入 |
[12:10] | I mean, even senior level employees, | 我是说 即使管理阶层员工 |
[12:12] | they only have access to selected fragments | 他们也只能获取 |
[12:13] | of the bank’s computer system. | 银行电脑系统的指定部分资料 |
[12:15] | All except one. According to Reddington, | 除了一个人 据雷丁顿所说 |
[12:17] | the bank president is able to override the network | 银行行长可以用他上班时随身携带的 |
[12:19] | using an encrypted fob he carries at work. | 加密钥匙挂件超驰网络 |
[12:21] | So we get the fob, the fob gets us access, | 我们拿到钥匙 就可以进入银行网络 |
[12:24] | and the access gets us the name of the mysterious depositor. | 就可以知道神秘的存款人的身份了 |
[12:26] | Okay, so, who’s the bank president? | 好 所以银行行长是谁 |
[12:28] | We don’t know. The bank doesn’t make that information public. | 我们不知道 银行不会公开这种信息 |
[12:31] | Just so I’m clear, we need | 我理一下 我们要 |
[12:32] | to break into a bank that caters to criminals | 进入接待罪犯的银行 |
[12:34] | and penetrate their impenetrable computer network, | 入侵他们不可破的电脑网络 |
[12:37] | all in order to identify a secret depositor | 只为了找到神秘的存款人 |
[12:39] | we hope can spare Reddington’s life? | 从而救雷丁顿一命 |
[12:42] | I can ID the bank president. | 我可以确定行长的身份 |
[12:44] | How? Do you know him? | 怎么做 你认识他吗 |
[12:45] | No. But I will. | 不认识 但我会知道的 |
[12:47] | Of course, we would be honored | 当然 我们很荣幸 |
[12:49] | to handle Mr. Reddington’s assets. | 能处理雷丁顿先生的资产 |
[12:51] | They’ll jump at the chance to handle Raymond’s assets. | 他们会抓住机会处理雷丁顿的资产 |
[12:53] | The bank president will see to it personally. | 银行行长会亲自监督 |
[12:55] | S’il vous plait. Hmm? | 您请 |
[12:56] | Aram, how long do you need with that key fob | 阿兰姆 拿到遥控钥匙 |
[12:58] | to know if you can override the encryption? | 你要多久能知道你是否能重写加密 |
[13:00] | Well, uh, I’d have to see it to know. | 我得拿到了才能知道 |
[13:02] | – But if you saw it? – If I saw it, | -但是如果你拿到了 -如果我拿到了 |
[13:03] | assuming we were able to get it | 假设我们能得手 |
[13:05] | and none of us were arrested in the process, | 且在此期间 我们都没被逮捕 |
[13:07] | uh, I could… I could probably tell in a minute or two. | 我可以 我很可能几分钟内就知道 |
[13:09] | And anyone who can decrypt it can clearly duplicate it, right? | 能解密的人就能复制 对吗 |
[13:12] | If none of us got arrested. | 如果我们都不会被抓的话 |
[13:22] | Here we go. This is him. | 来了 就是他 |
[13:29] | All right, I got eyes. | 好的 我看到他了 |
[13:31] | Blue jacket. Gray pants. Super French. | 蓝色夹克 灰色长裤 典型的法国人 |
[13:36] | Okay, wait, sorry. Uh, | 等等 不好意思 |
[13:37] | Agent Ressler’s running point on overwatch? | 雷斯勒探员负责跟踪吗 |
[13:39] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[13:41] | No, it’s just, uh, I thought it might make more sense | 没有 只是 我认为莎玛给我传递信息 |
[13:43] | to have Samar in my ear. | 会更有用 |
[13:44] | You know, we have a real shorthand. | 我们更有默契 |
[13:46] | – Makes sense. – No, it doesn’t. | -有道理 -不 并没有 |
[13:47] | I speak French, German, Farsi, Arabic, Spanish. | 我会说法语 德语 波斯语 阿拉伯语和西班牙语 |
[13:50] | And with all due respect to Agent Ressler, | 没有任何冒犯雷斯勒探员的意思 |
[13:52] | I’m a better asset in the field. | 我在现场会更有用 |
[13:54] | I just thought you might be more comfortable working with me. | 我只是以为你跟我一起工作会更自在 |
[13:57] | Do you two wanna get a room or, uh, rob a bank? | 你们俩是想开房还是抢银行 |
[14:00] | No. Sorry, it’s cool. | 没有 抱歉 没事 |
[14:02] | Uh, you take the overwatch. | 你负责掩护 |
[14:04] | So, um… | 所以 |
[14:07] | How do we plan on getting me that fob, again? | 计划怎么拿到钥匙串来着 |
[14:12] | Oh. Excuse me. Do you speak English? | 打扰一下 你会说英语吗 |
[14:15] | – Uh, some English. – Oh, thank you! | -会说一些 -真是万幸 |
[14:17] | I’m looking for the residence of the Duke, | 我正在寻找公爵的住所 |
[14:20] | and I promised myself I would not use my phone this trip. | 而且我答应自己这次旅行不能用手机 |
[14:23] | But, uh, these paper maps are impossible. | 但是光靠这些地图似乎是不可能找到了 |
[14:26] | Je crois qu’elle est perdue. Je peux aider si tu veux. | 我想她是迷路了 我可以帮你 |
[14:30] | You’re looking for the Palais Grand Ducal? | 你是在找大公宫殿吗 |
[14:33] | Uh, you’re not far, but you’re on the wrong side of the river. | 你离那儿不远 但它在河的另一岸 |
[14:35] | You go this way, and then make a right on Rue Munster. | 你走这条路 然后在蒙斯特街右转 |
[14:38] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[14:42] | I warn you, this could take a while. | 话可说在前头 这可能需要一些时间 |
[14:44] | There are layers of encryption and access controls. | 这里有多层加密和访问控制 |
[14:48] | Whoa, this is more complicated than I thought. | 这比我原想的还要复杂 |
[14:50] | – Aram. You’re out of time. – What? Already? | -阿兰姆 没时间了 -什么 这么快 |
[14:52] | – How is that even possible? – He’s leaving. | -这怎么可能来得及 -他要走了 |
[14:54] | You need to get that fob back to Keen. | 你得把那个钥匙串还给基恩了 |
[14:56] | Okay, um, just h-hold on a second. | 好的 只要稍微再等等 |
[14:58] | I’m in. I just need time to | 我进去了 我只是需要一点时间 |
[14:59] | create the duplicate. Like, two more minutes. | 创建副本 大概还要两分钟 |
[15:01] | You got less than one. | 你还有不到一分钟 |
[15:02] | Keen, you need to stall this guy. | 基恩 你得拖住这个家伙 |
[15:04] | Oh, no. You can’t go. No, I… T-Tell him he can’t go. | 不 你不能走 告诉他他还不能走 |
[15:07] | I wanna pay for his lunch. | 我想请他吃这顿午餐 |
[15:08] | Elle ne veux pas que tu partes. Elle aimerait payer. | 她不想你走 她想付钱 |
[15:11] | I don’t want him to think I’m an ungrateful American. | 我不想他觉得我是个不懂得感恩的美国人 |
[15:12] | Come on, Aram, let’s hustle. | 加油 阿兰姆 再快点 |
[15:14] | Just, almost there… almost… | 马上就好 马上 |
[15:16] | Elle ne veux pas etre une americaine ingrate. | 她不想成为一个不懂感恩的美国人 |
[15:18] | Ah je comprends, mais je | 我明白了 但我 |
[15:19] | ne la laisserai pas payer pour le dejeuner. | 不会让她付午餐费的 |
[15:21] | – Uh, non. Merci. – I insist! | -不 谢谢 -我坚持请客 |
[15:24] | Okay, here we go. Okay. All right, I got it! | 好了 成了 |
[15:27] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[15:29] | Oh, no? What do you mean, “Oh, no”? | 怎么了 |
[15:29] | “Oh, no,” What? What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[15:32] | Uh, nothing. Everything’s fine. | 无事发生 一切顺利 |
[15:34] | What do you mean “Nothing”? Come on, Aram, what’s going on? | 什么叫无事发生 阿兰姆 怎么了 |
[15:38] | Look, we need those keys back now, okay? | 我们需要把那串钥匙还回去 行吗 |
[15:40] | – We don’t have time. – We’re good. I’m coming. | -没时间了 -一切顺利 我来了 |
[15:47] | Aram, what’s going on? | 阿兰姆 到底怎么了 |
[15:48] | Uh, wait, sir. | 先生 等等 |
[15:51] | Aram, talk to me. | 阿兰姆 说话 |
[15:55] | You can’t go. Uh… | 你不能走 |
[15:58] | Okay, If you won’t take my money, let me pay for your lunch. | 如果你不肯拿我的钱 那就让我付午餐费 |
[16:01] | If you won’t take my money, then at least, um… | 如果你实在不肯拿我的钱 那至少 |
[16:03] | Can you tell him, please, | 帮我翻译一下 拜托 |
[16:04] | that he has a beautiful city and thank you so much. | 告诉他这个城市很美 非常感谢 |
[16:17] | Don’t ask. | 什么也别问 |
[16:22] | You have access? | 你有访问权限了 |
[16:23] | I’m searching account holders now. | 我正在搜索帐户持有人 |
[16:26] | Okay, wait, wait. Here. | 等等 这儿 |
[16:28] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[16:30] | Jonas Kruger. | 乔纳斯·克鲁格 |
[16:31] | 生日 1976年4月12日 工作 联络官 德意志联邦共和国大使馆 | |
[16:31] | 42. German National Federal Intelligence Service. | 42岁 德国国家联邦情报局 |
[16:35] | Lives in Arlington, and he’s stationed | 住在阿灵顿 驻扎在 |
[16:37] | at the German Embassy in DC. | 德国驻华盛顿大使馆 |
[16:39] | How is a foreign intelligence officer from Germany | 一个德国情报官员 |
[16:41] | supposed to help save Mr. Reddington’s life? | 要怎么救雷丁顿先生 |
[16:43] | Yes. It’s me. | 对 是我 |
[16:46] | One down, one to go. | 解决了一个 还有一个 |
[16:49] | I don’t know. But we’re gonna find out. | 不知道 但我们要去查清楚 |
[17:16] | Within 24 hours, | 在二十四小时之内 |
[17:18] | the president of Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service | 德国联邦情报局局长 |
[17:21] | will be assassinated on US soil. | 将在美国境内被暗杀 |
[17:24] | Ava Ziegler. Based on what intel? | 艾娃·齐格勒 基于什么情报 |
[17:27] | A member of her advance team, Jonas Kruger, | 她的先遣队成员 乔纳斯·克鲁格 |
[17:30] | had $5 million wired to his numbered account. | 有五百万美元打到他的帐户上 |
[17:34] | And where did the money come from? | 这些钱是哪里来的 |
[17:35] | – The assassin. – Or you. | -刺客 -或者是你 |
[17:37] | To create the appearance of a crisis only you can resolve. | 为了制造一个只有你能解决的危机 |
[17:40] | Is this confirmation? | 这是确认书吗 |
[17:43] | It reads like fiction, but I assure you it is all fact. | 看起来像虚构的 但我保证都是事实 |
[17:46] | He’d say anything, do anything to avoid execution. | 他为了逃脱死刑会无所不用其极 |
[17:49] | I would. | 确实 |
[17:51] | Of course, that also includes telling the truth. | 当然 这其中也包括陈述事实 |
[17:54] | Have you notified Ziegler’s security detail? | 你通知齐格勒的安保小队了吗 |
[17:56] | I’m told there’s a plot on my life. | 我被告知有人密谋杀死我 |
[17:58] | If it’s because of this, there may be one on yours, as well. | 如果是因为这个 那么他们可能也打算杀死你 |
[18:01] | The alleged assassin. | 所谓的刺客 |
[18:02] | – Do you know his name? – I do. | -你知道他的名字吗 -知道 |
[18:04] | And how to stop him. | 还有阻止他的方法 |
[18:06] | Information I’ll gladly share | 只要总统能赦免我 |
[18:08] | as soon as the President grants me clemency | 并恢复我的豁免协议 |
[18:11] | and my immunity agreement is reinstated. | 我很乐意分享这些信息 |
[18:13] | – He’s making this up… – I don’t think so. | -都是编的 -我不这么认为 |
[18:15] | …blackmailing the President! | 想要勒索总统 |
[18:17] | Do you want me to save her life? | 你想让我救她的命吗 |
[18:18] | If what you’re telling us is true | 如果你告诉我们的是真的 |
[18:20] | and you do nothing to stop it, | 而你不加以阻止 |
[18:21] | you will never get a reprieve. | 你永远也得不到缓刑 |
[18:23] | If I stop it before getting a reprieve, I won’t get one. | 如果没有缓刑就阻止 那事后更得不到缓刑了 |
[18:27] | – You said you’ve told the BND. – They’re on high alert. | -你说已告知德国联邦情报局 -他们处于高度戒备 |
[18:29] | – And we’re rolling on Kruger now. – Okay, then. | -现在我们要对付克鲁格了 -好吧 |
[18:32] | Seems like on the off chance you didn’t make all this up, | 假如这一切不是你编的 |
[18:35] | the investigation’s in good hands. | 那么调查做的很好 |
[18:37] | Harold’s the best. | 哈罗德是最好的 |
[18:39] | Then if there is an assassin, | 那么如果真的有刺客 |
[18:40] | I’m sure he can find him without your help. | 我确信他没有你的帮助也能找到他 |
[18:42] | He’ll certainly try, but it won’t be enough | 他肯定会尽力 但这并不足以 |
[18:44] | to save Ava Ziegler’s life. | 救下艾娃•齐格勒的命 |
[18:46] | Only you can do that. | 只有你能做到 |
[18:49] | I rarely dislike a person before being introduced to them, | 我一般不会在真正认识一个人以前讨厌他 |
[18:53] | but in your case, I’m afraid | 但对你 恐怕 |
[18:54] | I’m going to have to make an exception. | 我得破例了 |
[18:56] | Who are you, anyway? | 话说你谁啊 |
[18:58] | I’m the person who’s gonna make sure | 我是那个将确保 |
[18:59] | the President does not grant you clemency. | 总统不会赦免你的人 |
[19:01] | This conversation’s over. | 对话结束了 |
[19:04] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看还能做点什么 |
[19:05] | I have to show this to the Americans. | 我得拿给美国人看 |
[19:08] | You have to tell them. But I’m keeping the dossier. | 你只能转述 文件不能给你 |
[19:12] | We can’t trust them with the proof | 在确认参与人员前 |
[19:13] | until we know who’s involved. | 不能把证据交出去 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry I couldn’t have | 很抱歉 |
[19:20] | been more convincing with the President. | 我没能说服总统 |
[19:22] | It appears you have unexpectedly formidable opposition. | 看起来你好像遇到了劲敌 |
[19:26] | You know this puts me in a terrible position. | 现在的情况我很为难 |
[19:28] | I have to do everything in my power | 我必须尽全力 |
[19:29] | to prevent the assassination. | 阻止刺杀 |
[19:31] | But by saving Ziegler, I’m killing you. | 但救了齐格勒 就害了你 |
[19:34] | If you want absolution, you have it. | 你要是在寻求我的原谅 我原谅你 |
[19:38] | I meant what I said, Harold. | 我的话是真心的 哈罗德 |
[19:41] | You are the best, | 你是最好的 |
[19:43] | as an agent and a person and a friend. | 作为探员 做人 做朋友都是 |
[19:51] | We’re rolling out on Kruger. | 我们要对克鲁格行动了 |
[19:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:00] | I think I should be a witness at Reddington’s execution. | 我觉得我应该旁观雷丁顿的行刑 |
[20:09] | The questions. | 你的问题 |
[20:11] | The searching for answers. | 对答案的追寻 |
[20:12] | And the mystery. | 还有秘密 |
[20:15] | In the end, Liz, | 说到底 莉斯 |
[20:18] | he’s just a man who loves you very much. | 他只是一个很爱你的人 |
[20:21] | But what man? | 什么人 |
[20:22] | Look, if we can find Kruger, | 听着 要是我们能找到克鲁格 |
[20:24] | if he can give Reddington the leverage he’s looking for, | 要是他能给雷丁顿他需要的筹码 |
[20:26] | you’ll have plenty of time to find out. | 你就有大把的时间解谜 |
[20:28] | But what if we can’t, or he doesn’t? | 但如果我们找不到 或者他做不到呢 |
[20:34] | This is my last chance to find out his true identity. | 这是我知道他真实身份的最后机会了 |
[20:39] | And maybe, | 而且也许 |
[20:41] | if this is his last chance to tell me, | 如果这是他告诉我的最后机会 |
[20:45] | he will. | 他会说的 |
[20:49] | We use three drugs in the lethal injection, | 我们在针剂里用了三种药物 |
[20:53] | sodium thiopental to induce unconsciousness, | 硫喷妥钠用来致昏 |
[20:56] | pancuronium bromide for muscle paralysis | 泮库溴铵用来麻痹肌肉 |
[20:59] | and respiratory arrest, | 停止呼吸 |
[21:01] | and potassium chloride to stop the heart. | 氯化钾用来停止心跳 |
[21:04] | And why are you doing this? | 现在是干什么 |
[21:05] | If you develop a rash, I’ll know you’re allergic. | 要是出疹 说明你过敏 |
[21:08] | To the drugs you’re gonna use to kill me. | 对你要用来杀死我的药物过敏 |
[21:10] | We wanna make this as peaceful as possible. | 我们希望尽可能减少这个过程的痛苦 |
[21:14] | When I kill a man, I don’t pretend I care how he feels. | 我杀人的时候 不会假装在乎他的心情 |
[21:18] | I’ve shot them, stabbed them, suffocated them, | 我开过枪 用过刀 勒死过人 |
[21:20] | but I’ve never coddled them. | 但我不会安抚他们 |
[21:22] | It’s disrespectful. So stop coddling me. | 那是对他们的不尊重 不要再安抚我了 |
[21:32] | – Reddington knows everything. – Did he tell the FBI? | -雷丁顿都知道了 -他告诉联调局了吗 |
[21:34] | He told them the head of the BND’s the target. | 他跟他们说德国联邦情报局局长是目标 |
[21:36] | – So what do we do? – Absolutely nothing. | -我们怎么做 -什么都不做 |
[21:39] | But they know. | 但他们知道了 |
[21:39] | The target, yes, and she’s been warned, | 知道目标 是的 她也收到了消息 |
[21:41] | but there’s nothing they can do to stop it. | 但他们无法阻止 |
[21:43] | Reddington says he can, but he won’t. | 雷丁说他可以 但他不会这么做的 |
[21:44] | Not until after you grant him clemency. | 除非你先赦免他 |
[21:46] | – Can they trace this back to us? – Absolutely not. | -能追踪到我们吗 -绝不会 |
[21:49] | I know it’s hard not having all the details, | 我知道不了解细节不好受 |
[21:50] | but the less you know, the better. | 但你知道的越少越好 |
[21:51] | And you’re sure that Reddington | 你确定雷丁顿 |
[21:52] | won’t say what he knows to the FBI | 不会把他知道的告诉联调局 |
[21:54] | unless I agree to stay his execution. | 除非我赦免他 |
[21:56] | He thinks knowing how to save Ziegler | 他认为知道如何救齐格勒 |
[21:57] | gives him leverage to make you save him. | 是他让你救他的筹码 |
[21:59] | His knowing how to save her is exactly why I won’t. | 他知道所以我才不能赦免他 |
[22:02] | He’s the only one who knows how to stop us, | 只有他知道怎么阻止我们 |
[22:03] | and when he dies, what he knows dies with him. | 他死了 这方法就跟着进坟墓了 |
[22:06] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[22:08] | So, what have we got? | 有什么要处理的 |
[23:24] | Lucky shot. | 走运 |
[23:25] | – Don’t move! – Right there! Get the weapon. | -不许动 -在那 把武器拿走 |
[23:29] | The hit on Germany’s top spy. When’s it gonna happen? | 刺杀德国最高间谍 什么时候会发生 |
[23:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:35] | Maybe this will refresh your memory. | 也许这能让你想起什么 |
[23:38] | You were paid $5 million to help kill Ava Ziegler. | 有人支付你五百万美元 协助刺杀艾娃•齐格勒 |
[23:41] | You’re going to go to prison for that. | 你会为此入狱的 |
[23:42] | For how long depends on | 入狱多久取决于 |
[23:44] | whether you help us prevent her assassination. | 你能否帮助我们阻止刺杀行动 |
[23:46] | You need to tell us when, how, and by whom. | 你要告诉我们时间 方式 和参与人员 |
[23:52] | My job was to sweep the hotel. | 我的工作是检查酒店 |
[23:54] | Set up security protocols for when she arrived. | 为她的到来安排安保 |
[23:57] | You were paid to give someone access to the hotel? | 有人贿赂你让你放人进酒店 |
[23:59] | To give him her schedule and my credentials. | 是提供她的行程安排和我的通行证 |
[24:02] | McMahon wouldn’t take this to the President | 麦克马翰不愿意告诉总统 |
[24:03] | because she thought Reddington was making it up. | 因为她觉得这是雷丁顿编造的 |
[24:06] | This is proof he wasn’t. | 这就是他在说实话的证据 |
[24:08] | The man who has your credentials, who is he? | 谁拿着你的通行证 |
[24:11] | – Do you have a name? – No, I didn’t. | -知道名字吗 -不知道 |
[24:15] | $5 million, it was a lot of money | 五百万 就给一张通行证 |
[24:16] | just to give him my credentials. | 可不是一笔小数目 |
[24:18] | It was for far more than that. | 他买的可不止一张通行证 |
[24:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:22] | You can’t ID the who, you don’t know the when, | 你不知道他的身份 不知道时间 |
[24:25] | the where’s the hotel, so what about the how? | 地点在酒店 那你知道方式吗 |
[24:30] | When we met, when I gave him my credentials, | 见面时 我把通行证给他 |
[24:32] | I saw… | 我看到 |
[24:34] | It looked like a bomb. | 好像是个炸弹 |
[24:36] | Are you sure that’s what you saw? | 你确定看到的属实吗 |
[24:38] | It was in a plastic case. | 在一个塑料盒子里 |
[24:39] | Some kind of chemical agent. | 某种化学物品 |
[24:49] | You two need to notify the BND and get to that hotel, | 你俩尽快通知德国联邦情报局 然后到酒店去 |
[24:52] | and you need to get me another meeting with the President. | 至于你 需要帮我再安排一次与总统的会面 |
[24:56] | I know Reddington is the sun, | 我知道雷丁顿就是你的 |
[24:57] | moon, and stars to you, Harold. | 日月星辰 哈罗德 |
[24:59] | But the President runs a nation with 320 million people. | 但总统负责管理的这个国家有三亿两千万人口 |
[25:03] | Sparing the life of one of the | 放这个最为致命的人 |
[25:04] | most deadly among them is not a high priority. | 一条生路 绝非他的首要考量 |
[25:06] | I know. Bad optics to look soft on crime. | 我知道 对犯罪行为手软会影响民众支持 |
[25:09] | But what if people find out that he could’ve saved | 但假如人民发现他本可以救下一位 |
[25:11] | a cabinet-level German official and chose not to? | 内阁级别的德国官员却没有 又会怎样呢 |
[25:13] | What about those optics? | 那些民意该怎么办呢 |
[25:16] | Like it or not, | 不管你是否乐意 |
[25:17] | Reddington’s worth more to the President alive than dead. | 活着的雷丁顿对总统更有价值 |
[25:24] | Hey, um, Ressler told me how you took down Kruger. | 雷斯勒告诉我你如何拿下克鲁格 |
[25:28] | That shot. | 那一枪 |
[25:29] | Then he must’ve told you it was a lucky shot. | 那他肯定告诉你那只是刚好走运 |
[25:31] | He said it was an amazing shot. | 他说那一枪棒极了 |
[25:34] | – Uh, I have to go. – Listen… | -我得走了 -听着 |
[25:36] | Trying to take you out of the field in Luxembourg was wrong. | 之前在卢森堡我想阻止你出外勤 这是错误的 |
[25:39] | Uh, you’re obviously more than up for the job, | 你显然能胜任这份工作 |
[25:41] | and I should’ve given you the benefit of any doubt. | 我应该相信你 |
[25:44] | I’m sorry I didn’t. | 抱歉我没有 |
[25:47] | I don’t think I know anyone who apologizes as well as you. | 你是我认识的最会道歉的人 |
[25:51] | I’ve had a lot of practice. | 我练习了好久 |
[25:54] | Fine, I’ll rent the room for you. | 好极了 我这就给你们开房间去 |
[25:58] | Your test results came back negative. | 你的检测结果是阴性 |
[26:00] | – No allergies. – I’m sorry about before. | -无过敏反应 -之前的事我很抱歉 |
[26:03] | I realize you’re just following protocol. | 我意识到你也只是照章程办事 |
[26:06] | It’s your job, after all. | 毕竟那是你的工作 |
[26:09] | It’s a heavy burden killing a man. | 杀死一个人是沉重的负担 |
[26:13] | Most people can’t. | 大多数人都做不到 |
[26:16] | We’re all set, then. | 那就这样了 |
[26:20] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[26:24] | Your food is almost ready. | 食物就快好了 |
[26:26] | Excellent! Make it a table for two. | 妙哉 布置成双人桌 |
[26:36] | What you said about Ziegler, | 你之前说的齐格勒的事 |
[26:38] | we were able to corroborate it. | 我们确认了 |
[26:40] | We can prove the conspiracy’s real. | 我们能证明确有阴谋 |
[26:42] | You’re going to be phenomenally wealthy. | 你将会超级有钱 |
[26:45] | Panabaker got Cooper another meeting with the President. | 帕娜贝克又帮库珀安排了一次总统会面 |
[26:48] | He’s gonna make the argument that, in order to save her life, | 他会说清楚 要救齐格勒的命 |
[26:51] | the President has to save yours. | 总统就必须饶了你 |
[26:52] | You’ll be able to live anywhere you want. | 你将会想住在哪里都可以 |
[26:55] | You’ll be able to do anything you want. | 你将会想做什么都能够去做 |
[26:59] | What I want to do is save your life. | 我只想救你的命 |
[27:05] | All right, time to eat. | 好了 该吃饭了 |
[27:06] | Ah, my final meal. | 我的最后一餐 |
[27:08] | I can’t think of anyone I’d rather share it with. | 我只想跟你共餐 |
[27:11] | I’m trying to tell you this might not be your final meal. | 我是想告诉你 这或许不是你的最后一餐 |
[27:15] | And I’m trying to tell you I’m okay if it is. | 而我想告诉你 即使是也没关系 |
[27:31] | Agent Ressler, FBI. | 雷斯勒探员 联调局 |
[27:33] | We believe we’re looking | 我们要找的是 |
[27:34] | for an explosive device. Possibly biological. | 一个引爆装置 很可能是生物类 |
[27:37] | Now, suspect had access to your advance team, | 嫌犯渗透了你们的先遣队 |
[27:39] | so the device is likely inside your secure cordon. | 所以装置很可能就在安保警戒线以内 |
[27:43] | Ma’am, the Senator is here, | 女士 议员到了 |
[27:45] | but it sounds like we may have a security concern. | 但似乎我们的安保有些问题 |
[27:47] | What concerns? | 有什么问题 |
[27:49] | We’re waiting on details. | 正在等待细节 |
[27:51] | Let me know the minute you know more. | 有更多消息立刻告诉我 |
[27:53] | – Yeah. – Aram, can you pull | -好 -阿兰姆 你能否调取 |
[27:54] | Navabi’s reports from the UN bombing | 纳瓦比对联合国爆炸事件的报告 |
[27:56] | and see what kind of details we have on that device? | 看看我们对装置的了解 |
[27:58] | Are you looking for schematics? | 是要原理图吗 |
[27:59] | No, I’m looking for any details | 不是 我要的是具体细节 |
[28:00] | that can tell us what we’re searching for. | 能告诉我们要找的是什么 |
[28:02] | Anything you can send the Bomb Unit is helpful. | 任何能发给拆弹组的信息都可以 |
[28:04] | Okay, understood. I’m on it. | 好 明白 这就去 |
[28:09] | This is what you call a last meal? | 这就是所谓最后一餐吗 |
[28:12] | Cabbage soup and herring. | 卷心菜汤和鲱鱼 |
[28:14] | My mother made it for me when I was a child. | 我小时候母亲常给我做 |
[28:17] | I can’t imagine that. | 真是难以想象 |
[28:20] | You as a boy. | 小时候的你 |
[28:23] | I was a… | 我当时 |
[28:25] | difficult child. | 很难搞 |
[28:29] | People saw me one way, I saw myself another. | 大家对我的看法 和我对自己的认知不同 |
[28:35] | I felt misunderstood, acted out. | 我感觉自己被误解 行事乖张 |
[28:44] | My father fancied himself a disciplinarian. | 我父亲自诩遵守纪律 |
[28:49] | Very moralistic. | 非常喜欢说教 |
[28:54] | Instead of trying to understand me, he excommunicated me. | 他没有试图理解我 反而将我逐出家门 |
[29:00] | And your mother? | 那你母亲呢 |
[29:03] | My mother… My m… | 我母亲 我母 |
[29:06] | My mother… My mother understood. | 我母亲 我母亲理解 |
[29:12] | About who you used to be, | 关于你的过去 |
[29:16] | there’s something I need to ask you. | 我有事想问 |
[29:22] | My mother understood | 我母亲理解 |
[29:26] | the problems of the human heart | 人心的问题 |
[29:29] | in conflict with itself. | 人心内部的交战与冲突 |
[29:34] | So she understood everything. | 所以她什么都能理解 |
[29:42] | I’ve taught you to think like a criminal. | 我之前教你以罪犯的方式去思考 |
[29:43] | I should’ve taught you to think like her. | 其实我该教你像她那样思考 |
[29:47] | I-I should’ve learned to think like her. | 我该学习像她那样思考 |
[30:00] | All those years spent | 过去这么多年 |
[30:04] | worrying about you, | 我担心你 |
[30:07] | fancying myself your guardian angel, | 以你的守护天使自居 |
[30:11] | she would’ve taken one look at you | 换成她 只需要看一眼 |
[30:13] | and known you’d be fine. | 就知道你没问题的 |
[30:17] | And not because of the money | 不是因为那些我执意 |
[30:20] | I obsessively cobbled together for you, | 为你积累的钱 |
[30:23] | but because you have in your life | 而是因为唯一重要的 |
[30:27] | the only thing that matters. | 你已经有了 |
[30:30] | People who love you… | 爱你的人们 |
[30:32] | Harold Cooper to see the President. | 哈罗德·库珀 来见总统 |
[30:35] | People you can depend on… | 可以依靠的人们 |
[30:45] | People who will always tell you the truth. | 对你坦诚相告的人 |
[30:51] | Six years ago, I turned myself in because of you. | 六年前我为了你而去自首 |
[30:54] | Now, here, at the end, I’m at peace because of them. | 此时此地 到最后 我会因为他们而安息 |
[31:03] | Senator Wade, thank you for agreeing to meet. | 韦德议员 感谢你同意此次会面 |
[31:06] | Of course. Please. | 当然 请坐 |
[31:11] | Now, you said it was urgent. Is something wrong? | 你说有急事 出什么事了吗 |
[31:14] | Our intelligence network has been working cooperatively | 我们的情报网络一直在与一名 |
[31:18] | with a former MI6 agent. | 前军情六处的特工合作 |
[31:21] | Earlier today, he showed me a dossier | 今天早些时候 他给我看了一份档案 |
[31:23] | outlining a plot against America… | 其中概述了一起针对美国的阴谋… |
[31:27] | Madam Ziegler, I’m terribly sorry… | 齐格勒女士 非常抱歉… |
[31:29] | Karl, what’s going on? | 卡尔 怎么回事 |
[31:30] | Ma’am, we have a security issue. | 女士 我们发现了安全问题 |
[31:31] | You need to come with me. | 需要您和我离开 |
[31:32] | We need to get you and the Senator | 我们需要立刻带您和议员 |
[31:33] | out of this building right now. | 离开这座大楼 |
[31:36] | Ah. I, uh, didn’t order room service. | 我没有叫客房服务 |
[31:39] | You have a dossier I’m interested in. | 你有个档案我很感兴趣 |
[31:47] | Ms. McMahon thought Reddington was lying to save his life. | 麦克马翰女士认为雷丁顿是为了保命而撒谎的 |
[31:49] | Now we know he was telling the truth. | 现在我们知道他说的是实话 |
[31:51] | So he was telling the truth. | 即使他说了实话 |
[31:52] | It doesn’t undo all the horrible things he’s done. | 这也不能洗白他做过的所有可怕的事情 |
[31:54] | This isn’t about what he’s done. | 重点不是他做过的事 |
[31:55] | I thought I’d made that clear. | 我想我已经说清楚了 |
[31:57] | This is about what he’s going to do, save Ava Ziegler’s life. | 这事的重点是他将要做什么 救下艾娃·齐格勒 |
[32:00] | I thought that was your job. | 我以为这是你的工作呢 |
[32:01] | His job is to try to stop it. | 他的工作是尝试阻止事情发生 |
[32:03] | And he’s doing everything he can, | 他已经尽全力了 |
[32:05] | but in our experience, | 但是据我们的经验 |
[32:06] | if Reddington says he’s the only one who can solve it, | 如果雷丁顿说他是唯一能解决问题的人 |
[32:09] | he’s the only one who can solve it. | 那么他就是唯一能解决问题的人 |
[32:10] | For God’s sakes, the FBI employs 35,000 people. | 得了吧 联调局雇佣了三万五千人 |
[32:13] | He’s one man. | 他只有一个人 |
[32:14] | Mr. President, it’s simple. You can listen to Ms. McMahon, | 总统先生 很简单 如果您听麦克马翰女士的 |
[32:16] | and a prominent German official will die, | 一位杰出的德国官员将会死去 |
[32:18] | or you can listen to me, and she’ll survive. | 如果您听我的 她就会幸免于难 |
[32:24] | – May I? – Please. | -可以吗 -接吧 |
[32:26] | You’ve already given me plenty to think about. | 你可是给了我不少东西需要思考呢 |
[32:29] | When? | 什么时候 |
[32:31] | You’re sure about this? | 确定吗 |
[32:32] | No, no. No, I’m relieved. | 不 不 不 我松了一口气 |
[32:34] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[32:36] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[32:37] | Our people have Ziegler in custody. | 我们的人找到了齐格勒 |
[32:40] | They’re off-site. She’s safe. | 他们离开了 她安然无恙 |
[32:42] | Well, what do you know, looks like you didn’t need | 瞧瞧 看起来你完全 |
[32:44] | Reddington’s help after all. | 不需要雷丁顿的帮助 |
[32:48] | You wanted to ask me something. | 你想问我点什么 |
[32:50] | I did. | 没错 |
[32:55] | I wanted to ask you… | 我想问你… |
[33:00] | I-I wanted to ask… | 我 我想问… |
[33:08] | How can you eat that? | 你怎么吃得下去 |
[33:11] | It’s terrible, isn’t it? | 很糟糕 是吧 |
[33:12] | I mean, honestly, it’s the worst food I’ve ever seen. | 说真的 这是我见过最糟糕的食物 |
[33:14] | Your mother may have been a wonderful person, | 你的母亲可能是个很美好的人 |
[33:16] | but she was a terrible cook. | 但是她是个不合格的厨师 |
[33:17] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[33:19] | Everything we had growing up | 伴随我们成长的 |
[33:20] | was either over-boiled or under-cured. | 不是煮过了就是没煮熟的 |
[33:24] | This can’t be your last meal. | 这不能是你的最后一餐 |
[33:26] | It’s the definition of cruel and unusual. | 这简直又残忍又不正常 |
[33:34] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[33:36] | Once you’ve changed, we’ll move into the execution chamber. | 等你换好衣服 我们就去行刑室 |
[33:44] | It’s Cooper. | 是库珀 |
[33:47] | Have you seen the President? | 你见过总统了吗 |
[33:49] | But she’s in danger. She’s not safe. | 但是她很危险 她不安全 |
[33:51] | – Let it go. – I know it seems that way, | -放弃吧 -我知道看起来是这样 |
[33:53] | but you and I both know this isn’t over. | 但是你我都知道这事没完呢 |
[33:55] | – Elizabeth, let it go. – The President’s wrong! | -伊丽莎白 放弃吧 -总统错了 |
[33:57] | It’s too late for Ziegler. | 对齐格勒来说已经太晚了 |
[33:59] | You’ll need to focus on the larger conspiracy. | 你需要关注更大的阴谋 |
[34:02] | Thank you for trying. | 多谢努力 |
[34:04] | Of course. I’ll tell him. | 当然 我会和他说 |
[34:10] | He says he wishes | 他说他希望 |
[34:11] | there was more that he could do. | 还有其他能做的事 |
[34:14] | He did everything he could. | 他尽全力了 |
[34:18] | That’s… That’s more than enough for me. | 这…这对我来说已经足够了 |
[34:24] | I should change. | 我该换衣服了 |
[34:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:35] | That’s what I wanted to say. | 我想说的是这个 |
[34:40] | That’s what I wanted you to hear. | 我希望你知道 |
[34:52] | We’ve got the principal in a off-site holding location. | 我们把当事人送到了外围一处等待位置 |
[34:55] | 8323 14th Street Northwest. | 西北十四街 8323号 |
[34:57] | Copy that. 8323 14th Street Northwest. | 收到 西北十四街 8323号 |
[35:00] | I have a DCPD escort on route. | 有一支特区警局护送小队在路上 |
[35:02] | Awaiting instructions from BND and DSS. | 等待联邦情报局和外交安全局的指示 |
[35:05] | You’re in charge? | 你负责吗 |
[35:06] | We need you to get everybody out of here. Now. | 我们需要你让所有人离开这里 立刻 |
[35:09] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[35:11] | I… I can’t catch my breath. | 我…我喘不过气来 |
[35:13] | You’re gonna be okay. We have a BND convoy on the way. | 你会没事的 有一支联邦情报局的车队正在赶来 |
[35:15] | We want you in the air in the next 20 minutes. | 二十分钟内我们会让您坐上飞机 |
[35:16] | You. Lock it down. All entrances. | 你 封锁所有入口 |
[35:18] | I want DCPD units on the alley. | 我想让特区警局小队在巷子里待命 |
[35:20] | The minute the escort’s here, we move. | 护送小队到达后我们立即转移 |
[35:22] | Okay, I just got word from the Bomb Squad. | 好 我刚接到拆弹小组的消息 |
[35:24] | Preliminary sweep says they found | 初步检查表明 他们在现场 |
[35:25] | no explosive devices on site. | 没有发现爆炸装置 |
[35:27] | No device? How is that possible? | 没有装置 怎么可能 |
[35:29] | And another thing, and I know this is so not the time, | 还有个事 我知道现在不是时候 |
[35:31] | but, uh, I was grabbing some, uh, UN reports | 不过 我从你办公室里拿了些 |
[35:34] | for Agent Ressler from your office. | 联合国事件的报告给雷斯勒探员 |
[35:35] | And while I was there, uh, | 在你办公室时 |
[35:37] | I noticed a few discarded incident reports in the trash. | 我注意到垃圾桶里有几份被丢弃的事故报告 |
[35:40] | You’re right. This isn’t the time. | 你说得对 现在不是时候 |
[35:41] | After what you did in the field, I thought I’d overreacted, | 你出外勤的表现让我觉得我反应过度了 |
[35:43] | but these mistakes, they are, um… | 但是这些错误 它们… |
[35:46] | What you were having trouble with is… is basic. | 你的麻烦是…是很基础的 |
[35:50] | I had no idea how much damage has been done. | 我不好说你受到了多大的伤害 |
[35:51] | I have to call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[35:54] | – They didn’t find the device? – Not yet, but they will. | -他们找到装置了吗 -还没有 但他们会的 |
[35:57] | That’s weird, right? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[35:58] | The important thing is that everyone’s okay. | 最重要的是大家都没事 |
[36:00] | Let me get you a glass of water. | 我给你拿杯水吧 |
[36:04] | Does this have anything to do with the threat you started to tell me about? | 这和你之前想告诉我的威胁有关吗 |
[36:07] | This dossier? | 这份档案 |
[36:08] | Why wouldn’t they find a device? | 为什么他们找不到装置 |
[36:10] | I mean, Moreau paid off Kruger to get advance team access | 莫罗付钱给克鲁格以便进入先遣队 |
[36:13] | to get inside the secure cordon, but why? | 进入安保警戒线 但是为什么 |
[36:15] | – Maybe it wasn’t a device? – Maybe there was another way. | -也许不是一种装置 -也许另有其法 |
[36:18] | I mean, maybe it wasn’t a bomb or an explosion, | 也许不是炸弹或爆炸装置 |
[36:20] | but another way to carry out the hit. | 而是通过别的方法展开攻击 |
[36:26] | Help! We need some help here! | 救命 我们需要帮忙 |
[36:29] | We need a medic! | 我们需要医护人员 |
[36:46] | Right. | 好的 |
[36:51] | That was Ressler. | 雷斯勒打来的 |
[36:52] | Ziegler is dead. | 齐格勒死了 |
[36:54] | What? How? I thought she was safe. | 什么 怎么回事 我以为她安全了 |
[36:57] | Reddington knew. He’s known all along. | 雷丁顿知道 他一直都知道 |
[37:01] | He sent us after the Bug Man. Turn around. | 他派我们去查过那个造虫子的男人 掉头 |
[37:04] | W-Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[37:05] | We’re going back to the White House. | 我们要回白宫 |
[37:07] | Reddington gave us a Blacklister weeks ago, | 雷丁顿几周前给了我们一个黑名单上的名字 |
[37:09] | a scientist upset with how we’re killing off insects, | 一个不满我们杀昆虫方法的科学家 |
[37:12] | so he created one to kill us off. | 所以他制造了一种杀死大家的昆虫 |
[37:14] | Some kind of a super beetle, the kind that killed Ziegler. | 某种超级甲虫 杀死齐格勒的那种 |
[37:18] | And you want to go tell the President, “I told you so”? | 你想对总统说”我早就告诉过你了” |
[37:20] | I want to tell the President how to find the assassin. | 我想告诉总统如何找到杀手 |
[37:21] | – Do you know how to find him? – No, but Reddington does. | -你知道怎么找到他 -不 但雷丁顿知道 |
[37:24] | – Diaz has made up his mind. – Well, by my watch, it’s 11:51. | -迪亚兹已经决定了 -我的手表还是23点51分 |
[37:27] | That gives him 10 minutes to change it. | 他还有十分钟改变心意 |
[37:29] | Or I’m gonna tell The New York Times | 不然我就告诉《纽约时报》 |
[37:30] | that he could’ve saved the life | 他本可以救下 |
[37:31] | of Germany’s top intelligence officer but chose not to. | 德国高级情报员的性命 但他选择不救 |
[37:34] | That would be career suicide. | 那可是自毁前途 |
[37:36] | Yes. For the President. | 没错 总统的前途 |
[38:40] | Is that comfortable? | 这样舒服吗 |
[38:41] | If you’d like, we could raise or lower the head rest. | 如果你希望 我们可以升高或降低头枕 |
[38:44] | I’m fine. Thank you for asking. | 我很好 谢谢你 |
[39:37] | To protect the anonymity of the executioners, | 为保护行刑者的身份 |
[39:40] | they will now move into the chemical room and draw the curtain. | 他们现在会进入化学室并拉上窗帘 |
[39:48] | At my instruction, each member of the execution team | 按照我的指示 行刑团队的每位成员 |
[39:51] | will inject drugs into the IV tube, | 将通过静脉输液管注射药物 |
[39:53] | but only one of the executioners | 但只有一位行刑者 |
[39:55] | is actually going to deliver the lethal injection. | 会注射有毒药物 |
[39:59] | Right. | 好的 |
[40:04] | Sir. | 先生 |
[40:07] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[40:09] | And the dossier? | 档案呢 |
[40:12] | I told you, the dossier isn’t here. | 我说了 档案不在这里 |
[40:14] | Well, then, you’re going to have to take me to it. | 那你就只能带我去拿了 |
[40:19] | – We should have it within the hour. – Good. | -一小时内就能拿到 -很好 |
[40:21] | Then, by morning, the intel will be buried, | 那早上之前 那份情报就会消失 |
[40:24] | and Reddington will be dead. | 雷丁顿也死了 |
[41:01] | Whereas, | 鉴于 |
[41:01] | Raymond Reddington was found guilty of murder | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿的一级谋杀罪 |
[41:04] | in the first degree and sentenced to death, | 罪名成立并被判处死刑 |
[41:07] | and whereas it has been determined that the Executive Clemency | 同时鉴于由美国宪法 |
[41:10] | authorized by Article II, Section II | 第二章第二节 |
[41:12] | of the United States Constitution has been denied… | 赋予的豁免权已被拒绝 |
[41:21] | …do hereby issue this warrant | 在此下发授权 |
[41:23] | directing the Warden of the | 由美国印第安纳州 |
[41:25] | United States Penitentiary in Terre Haute, Indiana | 特雷霍特监狱的狱长 |
[41:26] | to cause the sentence of death | 根据美国法律条款 |
[41:28] | to be executed upon Raymond Reddington | 为雷蒙德·雷丁顿的 |
[41:30] | in accord with the provisions of the law of the United States. | 死刑判决进行执行 |
[41:40] | Do you have any final words? | 你有什么临终遗言吗 |