时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Yes! | 进了 |
[00:06] | – Way to go, Jamie! – Thanks, Dad! | -好球 婕咪 -谢谢爸爸 |
[00:08] | No, yeah, I’m open to the idea of a different distributor, | 我可以接受换一家经销商 |
[00:11] | but not increasing the specs for the batteries themselves. | 但是不能接受增加电池规格 |
[00:13] | Oh, hold on. I’m getting another call. | 稍等 有另一个电话 |
[00:15] | Hey, this is Matt. | 我是马特 |
[00:16] | Hello, Matt. I need you to listen. | 你好 马特 请听好 |
[00:17] | What I am about to tell you is very important. | 我接下来要说的话非常重要 |
[00:20] | Is this a — Who is this? | 这是 你是谁 |
[00:22] | First, I need you to understand the degree of control I have. | 首先 我会让你明白我掌控的程度 |
[00:25] | Keep your eyes on your daughter. | 看好你女儿 |
[00:26] | You and I both understand she is vulnerable. | 你我都知道她很容易受到伤害 |
[00:28] | I have the ability to exploit that fact. | 我可以利用这一点 |
[00:31] | Jamie. | 婕咪 |
[00:33] | – Jamie! – Girls, take a knee. | -婕咪 -姑娘们 休息一会 |
[00:35] | – What’s wrong? Honey, talk to me. – It’s quite simple, Matt. | -怎么了 亲爱的 -很简单 马特 |
[00:37] | I’ve taken control of your daughter’s pacemaker | 我控制了你女儿的心脏起搏器 |
[00:39] | and instructed her SA node to trigger a 3rd degree AV block. | 并让她的窦房结诱发了三度房室传导阻滞 |
[00:43] | Her heart’s electrical signals have turned off. | 她心脏的电子信号已经关闭了 |
[00:45] | – Please, stop. Why are you doing this? – Quiet, Matt. | -请别这么做 你为什么要这么做 -安静点 马特 |
[00:47] | Now I’m going to give you some very specific instructions. | 接下来我会给你明确的指示 |
[00:49] | I want you to do exactly as I say. | 希望你完全按照我说的做 |
[00:51] | – Are you ready, Matt? – Yes. | -你准备好了吗 马特 -是的 |
[00:53] | You are going to liquidate a few assets for me. | 我需要你清算几份资产 |
[00:55] | Start with your Union Bank pension | 从你在联合银行的养老金 |
[00:57] | and your shares in the company stock. | 和公司股份开始 |
[00:58] | – Do you hear me? – Yes, Union Bank, company stock. | -听到了吗 -是的 联合营行 公司股份 |
[01:00] | Just, please, I’m begging you, stop. | 求求你住手 |
[01:02] | Please don’t tell anyone we spoke, Matt. | 这段对话别让任何人知道 马特 |
[01:03] | Talk to the authorities and Jamie pays the price. | 如果你联系当局 婕咪就会付出代价 |
[01:06] | I will be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[01:07] | Until then, your daughter can have her heart back. | 在那之前 你女儿可以继续用她的心脏了 |
[01:12] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[01:14] | Do you want some water? | 你要喝点水吗 |
[01:15] | Way to go, honey. | 加油 亲爱的 |
[01:21] | I’m into a new deal. It’s huge. | 我又有一单 大单 |
[01:23] | After this, I’m buying an island. | 这单之后我就可以买个小岛了 |
[01:25] | When should I anticipate the transfer? | 我什么时候会收到转账 |
[01:27] | End of day tomorrow. | 明天5点之前 |
[01:28] | We’re talking $3 million. | 大约有三百万 |
[01:29] | Can you handle that? | 你能搞定吗 |
[01:30] | It’s complicated, but it’s viable. | 有点复杂 但不成问题 |
[01:33] | Contact me when you’ve got the crypto. | 拿到加密信息之后联系我 |
[01:37] | Yes! Whoo! | 棒 |
[01:45] | 加密银行家 第160号 | |
[01:52] | Is it true you’re dodging the warden? | 听说你在躲着典狱长 |
[01:54] | Please tell me it’s not true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[01:56] | If the warden needs to talk, he can come find me. | 如果典狱长想跟我谈谈就应该来找我 |
[01:58] | He knows where I am. | 他知道我在哪里 |
[02:00] | Word is the laundry crew is planning to strike. | 有传闻说洗衣房的人正在策划袭击 |
[02:02] | I have much larger concerns | 我有比麦卡提典狱长 |
[02:04] | than Warden Macatee and his laundry crew. | 和他洗衣房的人更重要的事需要关心 |
[02:07] | The government is more intent than ever | 政府比以往更想 |
[02:09] | to stick a needle in my arm | 因为我犯下的其他罪行 |
[02:10] | for any number of other crimes I’ve committed. | 而杀死我 |
[02:13] | An eventuality I have no intention of waiting around for. | 我可不想坐以待毙 |
[02:16] | Man, are you in the wrong place. | 那你可来错地方了 |
[02:18] | All we do here is wait. | 这里除了等待你什么都干不了 |
[02:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:21] | Which is why I’m leaving. | 所以我得走了 |
[02:23] | Leaving? Are you… | 走 你是要 |
[02:26] | You’re not seriously thinking about breaking out? | 你不会是想越狱吧 |
[02:28] | – Yes. – Okay, that is a bad idea. | -是的 -这主意可真糟 |
[02:30] | It’s a seedling of an idea. | 这主意还在萌芽阶段 |
[02:32] | It’s immature at this point, | 此刻虽然还不成熟 |
[02:34] | but we have two months to help it grow. | 但是我们还有两个月的时间来完善 |
[02:36] | We? Yeah, that is not happening. | 我们 不可能 |
[02:39] | Not yet. | 目前是这样 |
[02:41] | But it will. | 会成为可能的 |
[02:45] | You want me to make a dinner reservation for you? | 你想让我帮你预定晚餐 |
[02:47] | – In Chicago? – Yes. At Gene & Georgetti’s. | -在芝加哥 -是的 金和乔亚蒂家 |
[02:50] | I have an insatiable craving for their Beef en Brochette, | 我非常想吃他们的烤牛肉 |
[02:53] | or the Chicken alla Joe. | 或者烤鸡肉 |
[02:55] | – Maybe both. – Have you read the indictment? | -或者两道都点 -你看过起诉书了吗 |
[02:57] | There are 16 counts, ranging from money laundering to murder. | 有16项指控 从洗钱到谋杀 |
[03:01] | The judge calendared eight weeks for the trial. | 法官为庭审安排了八周时间 |
[03:04] | So, to be safe, | 所以安全起见 |
[03:05] | make the reservation for the following week. | 餐厅预约在接下来那一周吧 |
[03:09] | How can you be so confident? | 你怎么能这么自信 |
[03:10] | I’ll take care of the trial. | 庭审的事我来解决 |
[03:12] | You take care of what comes after. | 后面的事就交给你了 |
[03:14] | Your beef brochette. | 你的烤牛肉 |
[03:16] | My immunity agreement. | 我的豁免协议 |
[03:19] | You are full of fantasies today. | 你今天还真是充满了幻想 |
[03:25] | I’ve uncovered a conspiracy. | 我发现了一起阴谋 |
[03:28] | One that I know is deadly and is aimed at the halls of power. | 威胁极大并且和政府高层有关 |
[03:32] | But I don’t know why or when it’ll strike. | 但我还不知道为什么以及何时会袭击 |
[03:35] | And I won’t until you catch the man known as the Cryptobanker. | 在你抓到加密银行家这个人之前我也不会去过问 |
[03:40] | And when you know, you won’t say | 等你知道之后 在你的豁免协议 |
[03:42] | until they reinstate your immunity agreement. | 恢复之前你也不会说的 |
[03:45] | As Hippocrates believed, | 希波克拉底说过 |
[03:47] | “Desperate times call for desperate measures.” | “非常时期非常手段” |
[03:49] | I’m pretty sure he also said “First do no harm.” | 我很确定他也说过 “首先 别作恶” |
[03:52] | Yes, well, one aphorism at a time. | 是的 不过一次一句格言警句 |
[03:56] | Tell me about the Cryptobanker. | 说说这个加密银行家吧 |
[03:59] | A drug cartel spends $70 million on airplanes. | 一个贩毒集团花了七千万美元买飞机 |
[04:02] | A Serbian sex trafficker drops $40 million on ships | 一个塞尔维亚人贩为了在地中海偷运受害者 |
[04:06] | to smuggle victims across the Mediterranean. | 在船运上花了四千万 |
[04:08] | How did the people brokering these deals keep them hidden? | 这些交易的中间人是怎样瞒天过海的 |
[04:11] | They took payment in Bitcoin. | 他们收比特币 |
[04:12] | Illegal activity accounts | 半数比特币交易 |
[04:13] | for half of all Bitcoin transactions. | 都是在进行非法活动 |
[04:16] | 36 million annual transactions | 每年有三千六百万次交易 |
[04:18] | with a value of approximately $72 billion. | 交易额度大概是七百二十亿美元 |
[04:20] | And where do they go to launder their ill-gotten Bitcoin gains? | 那他们是怎么把非法得来的比特币洗白的呢 |
[04:23] | To a man known as the Cryptobanker. | 去找一个叫做加密银行家的人 |
[04:27] | I need you to clean three. | 我需要你洗三百万 |
[04:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:29] | We agreed installments wouldn’t exceed two. | 我们说过单次金额不会超过两百万的 |
[04:32] | We agreed you’d be compensated on a sliding scale. | 我们也说过你会按比例得到补偿 |
[04:35] | I can’t imagine Beth and the girls | 我可不觉得贝丝和孩子们 |
[04:36] | want to move off Park Avenue. | 会愿意离开派克大街 |
[04:39] | The number is three. | 数字是三百万 |
[04:41] | Make it work. | 搞定它 |
[04:42] | All Reddington knows is that the Cryptobanker is in town. | 雷丁顿只知道加密银行家在城里 |
[04:44] | So we reached out to | 因此我们联系了 |
[04:45] | the Bureau’s Virtual Currency Initiative, | 局里的虚拟货币调查组 |
[04:48] | looking for someone local trafficking in Bitcoin, | 寻找本地进行比特币交易的人 |
[04:50] | and one name stood out — | 有一个名字引起了注意 |
[04:52] | a hacker known as the RAT. | 一个被称为”老鼠”的黑客 |
[04:54] | It’s an abbreviation for “Remote Access Trojans” — | 那是”远程控制木马”缩写 |
[04:57] | malware that allows the user | 是一种能够让使用者 |
[04:58] | to lock companies out of their own servers. | 把公司和他们自己的服务器隔离的恶意软件 |
[05:00] | The hacker then demands a ransom | 然后黑客会要一笔赎金 |
[05:02] | and unlocks the server once it’s paid. | 支付后再解锁服务器 |
[05:04] | In Bitcoin that the Cryptobanker helps to launder. | 用比特币支付 然后由加密银行家帮忙洗白 |
[05:07] | We find the RAT, we find the Cryptobanker. | 我们找到老鼠就能找到加密银行家 |
[05:08] | And the RAT’s latest target? | 老鼠最新的目标是谁 |
[05:10] | The leading manufacturer of pacemakers, | 心脏起搏器的头号生产商 |
[05:12] | called Pierson Diagnostics. | 叫做皮尔森诊疗 |
[05:15] | You shouldn’t be here. I can’t talk to you. | 你们不该来这 我不能和你们接触 |
[05:17] | Mr. Pierson, many victims of extortion | 皮尔森先生 许多勒索案的受害者 |
[05:19] | keep quiet for fear of retribution. | 都是因为害怕报复而保持沉默 |
[05:21] | We understand that it’s a risk for you to trust us. | 我们理解对你而言相信我们是有风险的 |
[05:23] | We also know that you’ve liquidated millions in assets. | 我们还知道你刚清算了几百万的资产 |
[05:26] | Now, we contacted the SEC’s Cyber Unit | 我们联系过证监会网络组 |
[05:28] | and traced those assets using the blockchain. | 追踪到那些资产是用区块链进行的交易 |
[05:30] | You’ve purchased a large amount of Bitcoin. | 也就是你购买了大量的比特币 |
[05:33] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不会是个巧合 |
[05:35] | You’re being leveraged. | 你被勒索了 |
[05:40] | Jamie was born premature, with a heart arrhythmia. | 婕咪是早产儿 有心律不齐的毛病 |
[05:44] | She was so tiny at the time, | 她那时太小了 |
[05:45] | there were no devices on the market that could help her, | 市场上没有设备能帮她 |
[05:47] | so I made one. | 所以我造了一个 |
[05:49] | I made this company so that she could lead a normal life. | 我创造这个公司就为了她能有正常的生活 |
[05:51] | Your daughter is in danger. | 你女儿有危险 |
[05:53] | He has control of her pacemaker. | 他能控制她的起搏器 |
[05:55] | He’d hacked the software somehow. | 他不知怎么黑进了软件程序里 |
[05:57] | He says that he’ll… | 他说他会 |
[05:59] | that he’ll kill her if I don’t pay. | 他说如果我不付钱他就杀了她 |
[06:01] | The device. Are you able to disable the malware? | 那个设备 你能终止那个恶意软件吗 |
[06:03] | He says he’s watching me, | 他说他在看着我 |
[06:04] | that if I attempt to manipulate the software in any way | 如果我试图用任何方式操作软件 |
[06:06] | or go to the police, he’ll trigger it. | 或是去找警察 他就启动 |
[06:09] | We have people who can figure out | 我们有人能搞清楚 |
[06:10] | how he gained access to the pacemaker. | 他是如何控制起搏器的 |
[06:12] | Perhaps we can defuse the threat | 也许我们能够解除威胁 |
[06:14] | and keep your daughter out of harm’s way. | 让你的女儿远离伤害 |
[06:16] | Will you at least listen to what we have in mind? | 你能至少听听我们打算怎么做吗 |
[06:19] | Serving as a juror in a high-profile case | 担任一起备受瞩目案件的陪审员 |
[06:21] | is never easy, and this case will be no exception. | 从来不是一件容易的事 这次也一样 |
[06:25] | Before opening arguments, I want to thank you for your service. | 在开始庭审前 我想先感谢你们的付出 |
[06:28] | Mr. Sima, the floor is yours. | 西玛先生 你可以开始了 |
[06:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[06:32] | Raymond Reddington has been a fugitive from justice | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿作为逃犯 |
[06:36] | for more than 25 years. | 已经二十五年多了 |
[06:40] | Or so we thought. | 至少我们这么认为 |
[06:42] | In fact, for the past five years… | 事实上 在过去的五年间 |
[06:44] | – Objection! – …the most wanted man in America | -反对 -这位美国头号通缉犯 |
[06:46] | – has had a secret immunity agreement… – Your Honor… | -和那些发誓要抓住他的人 -法官阁下 |
[06:49] | …with the very people sworn to bring him in. | 签署了一份秘密豁免协议 |
[06:51] | …is this even remotely acceptable to you? | 您是不是也觉得这样没什么大问题 |
[06:52] | I’ll give you my answer after I clear the courtroom. | 我把法庭清空后再告诉你答案 |
[06:55] | Bailiff? | 法警 |
[07:00] | Correct me if I’m wrong, Mr. Sima, | 我要是说错了请纠正我 西玛先生 |
[07:02] | but I distinctly recall the government | 但我确实记得政府 |
[07:04] | wanting to keep the immunity agreement secret. | 想把豁免协议的事情保密 |
[07:07] | What changed your mind? | 什么改变了你们的想法 |
[07:09] | Is this your way to force a plea agreement? | 你是想借此强迫被告接受认罪协议吗 |
[07:11] | Trade execution for life in prison? | 用死刑换取监狱生活 |
[07:13] | Absolutely not. There’s no deal on the table. | 当然不是 我们没有在讨论什么协议 |
[07:15] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:16] | They’re fitting me for a Snitch Jacket, | 他们这是想把我搞成告密者 |
[07:18] | so even their incompetence won’t save me. | 这样即使他们的无能也无法拯救我 |
[07:21] | On the off chance they win, I die in prison. | 万一他们成功了 我会死在监狱 |
[07:24] | In the likely event they lose, I die on the street. | 大概率他们会失败 那我就会死在外面 |
[07:27] | We have the legal right to disclose the agreement. | 我们有权利公布协议 |
[07:30] | You also have a moral obligation not to. | 你们也有道德义务不这么做 |
[07:33] | I couldn’t be less interested in your views on morality. | 我对你的道德观没有兴趣 |
[07:36] | Then maybe I could interest you in mine. | 那也许你可以听听我的 |
[07:38] | Disclosing Mr. Reddington’s cooperation | 公布雷丁顿先生的合作情况 |
[07:40] | is like imposing the death penalty by fiat. | 很可能会把死刑强加给他 |
[07:44] | Plus which, it sends a chilling message | 而且 这会给以后的的线人 |
[07:46] | to any future confidential informant. | 释放一个令人心寒的信息 |
[07:48] | This case is national news. | 这个案子是全国新闻 |
[07:51] | If the government’s decision to sell out an informant | 一旦政府决定出卖线人的消息 |
[07:53] | goes viral, no one will want to cooperate. | 散播开来 没人会愿意合作 |
[07:56] | Mr. Reddington is on trial here, | 是雷丁顿先生在这里受审 |
[07:58] | not the Task Force he works with. | 不是他合作的那个特别小组 |
[08:00] | As far as I’m concerned, they’re co-conspirators | 据我所知 他们都是同谋者 |
[08:03] | who aided and abetted his criminal activity. | 协助并教唆他的犯罪活动 |
[08:05] | Co-conspirators? | 合谋 |
[08:07] | These people are brave, honorable public servants. | 这些人都是勇敢 荣耀的人民公仆 |
[08:11] | Mr. Sima may be content with a scorched-earth policy | 西玛先生也许可以接受只要能制裁我 |
[08:15] | that would burn them in order to burn me. | 伤害那些人也无所谓 |
[08:17] | I can only hope that you’re not. | 我只能希望你对此有不同态度 |
[08:19] | I’m not okay with it. | 我确实有不同意见 |
[08:21] | But you’ve got no constitutional right | 但是你无权 |
[08:22] | to keep your immunity agreement secret, | 隐瞒你的豁免协议 |
[08:25] | so I can’t keep the government from introducing it. | 因此我无法不让政府公开此事 |
[08:28] | It may be contemptible, | 虽然这很下作 |
[08:29] | but there’s nothing I can do to stop it. | 但我也无能为力 |
[09:09] | – Did you check the street? – I didn’t see anything. | -街头的情况看过了吗 -我什么都没看到 |
[09:11] | But that doesn’t mean that this is a good idea. | 但这不能说明这是个好主意 |
[09:14] | It’s gonna be awesome. | 会很棒的 |
[09:20] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[09:23] | Oh, you, uh… you must be Jamie. | 你 你肯定是婕咪 |
[09:25] | Honey, we’re building, uh, something called a… | 亲爱的 我们在造一个… |
[09:27] | Called a — a Faraday cage. I’m so sorry we haven’t met. | 一个叫法拉第笼的东西 很抱歉 我们没见过 |
[09:30] | I’m Agent Mojtabai. | 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[09:32] | You can, uh… you can call me Aram. | 你可以叫我阿兰姆 |
[09:34] | This is a super cool room. | 这个房间真的很棒 |
[09:35] | – Not anymore. – Right, yeah. Sorry about that. | -现在不棒了 -对 抱歉 |
[09:38] | I promise I’ll help fix everything up when we’re done. | 我保证等我们弄好会帮你把一切恢复原样 |
[09:40] | Maybe you could, uh…you could get some fun wallpaper? | 也许你可以 你可以弄点有意思的墙纸 |
[09:43] | I don’t want wallpaper. | 我不想要墙纸 |
[09:44] | Honey, this is important. We need to do this. | 亲爱的 这很重要 我们必须要这么做 |
[09:47] | What’s a Faraday cage? | 法拉第笼是什么 |
[09:48] | Well, it’s sort of like a force field, uh, | 有点像一个力场 |
[09:51] | created by a man named Michael Faraday. | 是一个叫迈克尔·法拉第的人创造的 |
[09:53] | Was he a superhero? Because only superheroes have force fields. | 他是超级英雄吗 因为只有超级英雄才有力场 |
[09:57] | He was, uh, kind of. A, uh…A scientific superhero. | 算是吧 科学英雄 |
[10:00] | I can name six superheroes who have force fields. | 我可以说出六个有力场的超级英雄 |
[10:03] | Iron Man, Susan Storm, Apocalypse, | 钢铁侠 隐形女侠 天启 |
[10:07] | Banshee, Green Lantern, and Violet Parr. | 银女妖 绿灯侠和巴小倩 |
[10:10] | Actually, uh, Banshee doesn’t really have a force field… | 其实银女妖没有力场 |
[10:12] | When he screams, people back off. | 他尖叫的时候 人们都会后退 |
[10:15] | Touché. | 没错 |
[10:16] | Will this force field keep him from messing with this? | 这个力场会让他不要再扰乱这里吗 |
[10:19] | In here, it will. That’s why we’re building it. | 在这里会 所以我们要造一个 |
[10:22] | So you’ll be safe. | 好保证你的安全 |
[10:25] | – Cool. Can I help? – Sure. | -好吧 我能帮忙吗 -好 |
[10:26] | If, uh, your dad’s all right with it. | 如果你爸爸不介意的话 |
[10:28] | Okay. Well, here — grab yourself a handful of zip ties | 好吧 拿一卷拉链 |
[10:31] | and, uh, let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[10:35] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[10:37] | I’m moving up the timeline of my impending escape. | 我要改变我的逃脱计划实施时间 |
[10:40] | Moving up to when? | 改到什么时候 |
[10:42] | Thursday at 4:00. | 周四四点 |
[10:44] | Thursday? Like tomorrow Thursday? | 周四 明天的周四吗 |
[10:45] | – At 4:00. – Hold up. | -四点 -等等 |
[10:46] | You said you had eight weeks. | 你说你还有八周的 |
[10:48] | I said we had eight weeks. Now we don’t. | 我说的是我们有八周 现在没有了 |
[10:50] | The government has changed its strategy, so I’m changing mine. | 政府改变了策略 所以我也要改变 |
[10:54] | No, no. You said all you had was a “Seedling” | 不 你说你只有”萌芽” |
[10:56] | and that it was “Immature.” | 而且还”不成熟” |
[10:58] | Vontae, I have until tomorrow. | 旺缇 我明天就要行动 |
[11:00] | At 4:00. | 四点 |
[11:01] | Here’s a “Honeydo” List to do while I’m in court. | 这是我在法庭上时你们要搞到的东西 |
[11:04] | A quarter pound of ground chuck, | 四分之一磅的牛绞肉 |
[11:06] | 3 ounces of bleach, | 三盎司漂白粉 |
[11:07] | same amount of paint or nail polish remover… | 等量的油漆或者洗甲水 |
[11:09] | Rubber cement, hair clippings from the prison barber? | 橡皮泥 监狱理发师剪下来的头发 |
[11:13] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[11:13] | – What about the warden? – What about the warden? | -典狱长呢 -典狱长怎么了 |
[11:16] | Look, the laundry boys are ready to walk, okay? | 洗衣房小子准备不干了 |
[11:18] | He’s got a problem on his hands. | 他遇到麻烦了 |
[11:20] | Maybe if you help him, he’ll pull a few strings, help you. | 也许如果你帮他 他也会回报你 帮你的忙 |
[11:23] | Oh, he’s gonna do much more than that. | 他可不仅仅只是帮几个忙 |
[11:25] | You and the warden. What? | 你和典狱长 到底怎么了 |
[11:27] | Let’s start with the items on the list. | 先把清单上的东西搞齐 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | I’m told you wanted a word | 我听说你在我请出陪审团之前 |
[11:35] | before I bring out the jury. | 想要单独说几句 |
[11:36] | To petition the court | 我想请求法庭 |
[11:38] | not to let Mr. Sima put the Task Force on trial. | 不要允许西玛先生让特别小组上庭 |
[11:42] | If that’s how he intends on trying his case, | 他如果想要这样做的话 |
[11:44] | I can’t stop him. | 我无法阻止他 |
[11:45] | Very well. Then I must. | 好吧 那我别无选择了 |
[11:47] | I’ll plead guilty. On all counts. | 那我愿意做有罪辩护 |
[11:50] | But only if Mr. Sima agrees to instruct the jury | 只要西玛先生同意告诉陪审团 |
[11:53] | that he was mistaken | 他弄错了 |
[11:54] | about the existence of an immunity agreement. | 并不存在什么豁免协议 |
[11:57] | You want me to lie in court? | 你想让我在法庭上撒谎吗 |
[11:58] | Yes. It plays to your strengths. | 是的 这正是你的长项 |
[12:03] | Take the win, Mr. Sima. | 见好就收吧 西玛先生 |
[12:07] | Mr. Reddington, is your guilty plea based, | 雷丁顿先生 你的有罪辩护 |
[12:10] | at least in part, on the fact that you are guilty | 是否至少有部分基于 |
[12:12] | – of the crimes you intend to admit? – It is. | -你对于你要承认的罪行有罪 -是的 |
[12:15] | If I accept your guilty plea, | 如果我接受你的有罪辩护 |
[12:16] | you give up the right to appeal your conviction | 你就是放弃了你对你的判决 |
[12:19] | and the right to appeal your sentence. | 和量刑上诉的权利 |
[12:21] | – Do you understand? – I do. | -你明白吗 -我明白 |
[12:24] | The maximum penalty | 对于你被控的罪行 |
[12:25] | for a person guilty of the crimes you’re charged with | 最大量刑可达 |
[12:28] | is death by lethal injection. | 注射死刑 |
[12:30] | – Are you aware of that? – I am. | -你明白吗 -我明白 |
[12:33] | Has anyone done anything you think is illegal or unethical | 有人做过任何不合法或者不道德的事 |
[12:37] | to force you to plead guilty? | 强迫你认罪吗 |
[12:39] | Other than Mr. Sima? No. | 除了西玛先生 没有 |
[12:41] | I find your proposed guilty plea is supported by facts | 我认为你的认罪是有事实支持的 |
[12:45] | and that you are acting competently and voluntarily | 你也是在完全了解并且自愿的情况下 |
[12:48] | in giving up your rights. | 放弃了自己的权利 |
[12:51] | I’m prepared to accept it. | 我准备接受你的认罪 |
[12:53] | Are you sure that you want me to? | 你确定你希望我接受吗 |
[12:54] | – Yes, Your Honor, I’m sure. – Very well. | -是的 法官阁下 我确定 -好 |
[12:57] | I accept the defendant’s plea to the indictment | 我接受被告的认罪 |
[13:00] | and find him guilty as charged. | 我判定罪名成立 |
[13:06] | Okay, cross your fingers and toes. | 好了 双手交叉 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:22] | We’re up. | 搞定了 |
[13:23] | So it’s working? | 起作用了 |
[13:27] | How often do you push software updates | 你的监控设备 |
[13:28] | to your monitoring devices? | 多久更新一次软件 |
[13:30] | Uh, maybe three or four times a year. | 一年三到四次 |
[13:34] | That’s how he got in. | 他就是这样入侵的 |
[13:36] | I mean, think about it. | 你想啊 |
[13:38] | The devices have built-in access authority. | 这些设备都内置了访问权限 |
[13:40] | Why not use the home monitor as a proxy for the malware program? | 把住宅监控器当做恶意程序的代理不正好吗 |
[13:43] | – It’s perfect. – Okay, honey, just a little pinch. | -完美的方案 -宝贝 就痛一下下 |
[13:50] | – What are you doing? – Disconnecting her pacemaker. | -你在干什么 -断开她的心脏起搏器 |
[13:52] | No, no. You — You can’t do that. | 不 不 不 你不能这么做 |
[13:53] | We’re offline. He has no idea. | 已经下线了 他完全不会意识到 |
[13:56] | – Dad, it hurts. – Okay, just hold on, sweetie. | -爸 痛 -撑住 宝贝 |
[13:57] | I’ll be done in a second, okay? | 马上就好了 好吗 |
[13:58] | Okay, this is a, uh, this is a really bad idea. | 好吧 这真的是个坏主意 |
[14:02] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[14:02] | She has a simple arrhythmia. | 她只是有点心律不齐 |
[14:04] | Clipping the pacing leads on the device | 断开起搏器的电极线 |
[14:06] | disconnects her from her abductors. | 就能断开和入侵者的连接 |
[14:24] | Excuse me. What’s going on? | 打扰一下 怎么回事 |
[14:26] | No clue. We’ve got redundant systems. | 不知道 我们有冗余系统的 |
[14:28] | This shouldn’t happen. | 不应该会这样 |
[14:30] | Where are you going? This was not part of our plan. | 你要去哪儿 我们的计划不是这样 |
[14:32] | – We agreed to… – Taking her to a hospital. | -我们说好了要… -送她去医院 |
[14:34] | She’ll be fine until I can get her some real help. | 她不会有事的 我马上就能让她得到救助了 |
[14:37] | Okay, look, as far as I’m concerned, this is over. | 在我看来 这事已经结束了 |
[14:39] | This guy — he won’t just let you walk away. | 这家伙 他不会就这么放过你的 |
[14:41] | But he has no leverage now. | 但他已经没有筹码了 |
[14:42] | I don’t really give a damn what he thinks. | 我根本不在乎他怎么想 |
[14:43] | Just… | 只要… |
[14:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:47] | Hello, Matt. | 你好 马特 |
[14:48] | What happened to your daughter’s pacemaker, Matt? | 你女儿的起搏器怎么回事 马特 |
[14:50] | I took it offline. I disconnected it. | 我断开连接了 起搏器下线了 |
[14:51] | You’re gonna have to find someone else to blackmail. | 你需要去找别人敲诈了 |
[14:53] | Wrong choice, Matt. All you had to do was pay the ransom. | 你做错了 马特 你只需要付钱就行了 |
[14:56] | It was very simple. | 就那么简单 |
[14:57] | Unfortunately, now things get considerably more difficult. | 很不幸 现在事情就要困难多了 |
[15:01] | Wait. What do you mean “More difficult”? | 等等 什么叫”困难多了” |
[15:02] | By disobeying my instructions, | 鉴于你违背了我的指示 |
[15:04] | you have triggered a contingency plan | 你已经触发了紧急备用方案 |
[15:06] | and given me control of your company’s system-wide files. | 我已经控制了你公司系统里的所有文件 |
[15:09] | All 200,000 patients. | 包括全部二十万病人 |
[15:10] | No, no, no, please, listen. | 不 不 不 别 听我说 |
[15:12] | No, I think you need to listen, Matt. | 不 你需要听我说 马特 |
[15:14] | I’ve selected 1,000 patients at random | 我随机选择了一千名病人 |
[15:16] | and programmed their pacemakers | 改动了他们的起搏器 |
[15:18] | to deliver a lethal shock in 24 hours. | 在24小时后将会进行致命的电击 |
[15:20] | I am also increasing my price — $6 million in Bitcoin. | 我还要提高价钱 六百万美元的比特币 |
[15:24] | I will send you the wallet number shortly. | 我等会会给你发钱包地址 |
[15:26] | If you choose to pay, I will send you an authentication code | 如果你付了钱 我就会把用于解锁系统的 |
[15:29] | to unlock your system. | 认证码发给你 |
[15:30] | If you don’t, a symphony of hearts falls silent at once. | 如果你不付钱 就会有很多颗心脏同时停止跳动 |
[15:35] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[15:36] | I will be in touch. Good day, Matt. | 我还会再联系 祝你愉快 马特 |
[15:46] | They’re taking Pierson’s daughter to the hospital. | 他们会送皮尔森的女儿去医院 |
[15:48] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[15:49] | That’s great, but what about the 200,000 patients | 这很好 但那二十万名 |
[15:51] | who aren’t having their pacemakers taken offline? | 没有断开起搏器的病人怎么办呢 |
[15:54] | Pierson has 24 hours to pay the ransom | 皮尔森有24小时来付钱 |
[15:56] | or the RAT says he’ll kill 1,000 of them. | 不然”老鼠”就会杀掉其中一千人 |
[15:59] | – Can they do that? – A pacemaker is a mini defibrillator. | -他们能做到吗 -心脏起搏器是微型除颤器 |
[16:02] | If the heart stops, | 如果心脏停止跳动 |
[16:02] | it can deliver a jolt of electricity to restart it. | 起搏器能释放冲击电流使心脏重新跳动 |
[16:05] | A safe jolt. | 安全的冲击电流 |
[16:06] | It was, until the RAT took control over the system. | “老鼠”控制系统后就不再安全了 |
[16:08] | Now he can recalibrate the amount of electricity | 他可以重新调整起搏器 |
[16:11] | that gets delivered, | 释放电流的大小 |
[16:12] | turning a safe jolt into a lethal one. | 把安全电流变成致命的电流 |
[16:14] | Get Pierson to get us a list of everyone | 让皮尔森列出所有 |
[16:15] | with a Pierson Diagnostics pacemaker. | 使用皮尔森诊疗起搏器的患者名单 |
[16:17] | Aram, I want that list on my desk within the hour. | 阿兰姆 一个小时之内把名单给我 |
[16:20] | We can’t notify 200,000 people on the down low. | 我们不可能秘密地通知二十万人 |
[16:23] | I mean, once word of this gets out, | 一旦这事传出去了 |
[16:24] | Pierson Diagnostics is finished. | 皮尔森诊疗就完了 |
[16:27] | A small price to pay to save all those at risk. | 比起身处危险之中的人来说 这代价并不大 |
[16:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:34] | Reddington pleaded guilty. | 雷丁顿认罪了 |
[16:40] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的各位成员 |
[16:42] | the defendant has pleaded guilty, | 被告已经认罪了 |
[16:44] | so this trial will not take place. | 所以将不会进行庭审 |
[16:46] | Instead, we’re moving directly to the sentencing phase. | 我们直接进入量刑阶段 |
[16:49] | To aid in your decision, | 为了帮助你们决策 |
[16:50] | each side will be given the opportunity | 双方都有机会 |
[16:52] | to present witness impact statements. | 进行证人影响陈述 |
[16:55] | Mr. Charleston, for the record, please state your profession. | 查尔斯顿先生 为便记录 请声明你的职业 |
[16:59] | For the past six years, | 过去六年 |
[17:00] | I’ve served as Deputy Administrator of the ATF. | 我一直是爆炸物管理局的副主管 |
[17:03] | In that time, have you investigated the defendant? | 在此期间 你是否调查过被告 |
[17:06] | We have 24 cases that target Mr. Reddington. | 我们有24起针对雷丁顿的案子 |
[17:09] | Cases in which people were killed? | 有伤亡的呢 |
[17:12] | 13 that we know of. | 已知的有13起 |
[17:15] | – But those are only the ATF cases. – Meaning? | -但那还只是爆炸物管理局的 -什么意思 |
[17:17] | Meaning Treasury ran several joint cases with the ATF | 意思是财务部与爆炸物管理局有许多合作案件 |
[17:21] | in which lives were lost. | 其中也有人员伤亡 |
[17:23] | Interpol has | 国际警察组织 |
[17:23] | coordinated with law enforcement around the globe | 与全球执法部门也有合作 |
[17:26] | in an attempt to apprehend Mr. Reddington. | 实施对雷丁顿先生的抓捕 |
[17:28] | MI6. Mossad. Russian SVR. | MI6 莫萨德 俄国对外情报局 |
[17:31] | To my knowledge, this man is wanted | 据我所知 这个人去过的所有国家 |
[17:32] | in every country he’s set foot in. | 都在通缉他 |
[17:34] | We couldn’t catch him because he has resources everywhere — | 我们抓不到他是因为他到处都有人脉 |
[17:37] | in law enforcement, governments around the world, | 在执法部门 各国政府 |
[17:39] | the private sector, the penal system. | 私营企业 刑法系统 |
[17:42] | He wields a great power and influence | 他有极大的影响力和能量 |
[17:45] | over these men and women, | 控制着这些人 |
[17:46] | loyal associates who will do whatever he asks. | 这些同伙会为他做任何事 |
[17:49] | I can assure you, right now, | 我向你保证 就现在 |
[17:51] | Reddington has people doing his bidding — | 还有人在为雷丁顿办事 |
[17:53] | whatever that may be. | 不管是在办什么事 |
[17:55] | Now, I don’t know who they are, but they’re everywhere. | 我不知道他们是谁 但这种人到处都是 |
[17:58] | And the only way to stop them is to stop him. | 阻止他们的唯一办法 就是阻止他 |
[18:00] | Capital punishment. Like cutting out a cancer. | 死刑 这就是切除癌细胞 |
[18:05] | It’s the only option. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[18:17] | The minute the Feds threatened to take us down with him, | 联调局的人威胁要拉我们下水 |
[18:20] | he gave up. | 他才放弃的 |
[18:21] | He pleaded guilty to protect us, | 他认罪是为了保护我们 |
[18:23] | and they’re gonna kill him for it. | 而他们要为此杀了他 |
[18:25] | Unless he has a plan. | 除非他是有计划的 |
[18:26] | It doesn’t appear that he does, | 看起来不像 |
[18:27] | 但雷丁顿的事上 表面往往并非真相 | |
[18:31] | We have a lead on the RAT. | 我们有老鼠的线索了 |
[18:32] | Aram got the company to put together a list | 阿莱姆让公司列出了 |
[18:33] | of patients with Pierson Diagnostics pacemakers. | 所有购买过皮尔森诊疗起搏器的患者 |
[18:36] | It turns out there’s one person on the patient list | 结果患者名单上有一个人 |
[18:38] | who wasn’t a patient. | 并不是病人 |
[18:40] | Oleg Gromov, a Russian national | 奥列格·格罗莫夫 |
[18:41] | who’s in the country on a student visa. | 一个持学生签证待在美国的俄罗斯人 |
[18:43] | We ran a trace on his cell. He’s at a café in Georgetown. | 我们追踪了他的手机 他在乔治城一家咖啡店 |
[18:45] | A patient that’s not a patient? | 不是病患的病患 |
[18:47] | Gromov bought a pacemaker but never had it installed. | 格罗莫夫买了起搏器 但是从来没用过 |
[18:50] | He also pays a monthly fee to Pierson Diagnostics | 他还每月付款给皮尔森诊疗所 |
[18:52] | to get updates for his home monitor. | 升级他的家装监控器 |
[18:54] | 去 看看这个孩子怎么解释 | |
[18:55] | why he’s paying for a pacemaker service he doesn’t need. | 他为什么买了一个不需要用的起搏器 |
[18:59] | Liz, tell Reddington, if there’s anything that we can do… | 莉斯 告诉雷丁顿 如果有什么我们能做的 |
[19:02] | He knows. That’s why he’s done this. | 他知道 所以他才这么做 |
[19:35] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[19:36] | Yeah, the funds are on deposit, but, uh, we have a situation. | 钱存进来了 但我们有状况了 |
[19:39] | I need to see you. | 我要见你 |
[19:41] | Yes, now. | 是 现在 |
[19:50] | Tell me about this… situation. | 给我讲讲现在的 状况 |
[19:53] | Police. Feds. I’m not sure which. | 警察 联调局 我不清楚是哪个 |
[19:55] | I don’t know why they were looking for me, | 我不知道他们为什么找我 |
[19:57] | but better safe than sorry. | 但小心点总是好的 |
[20:00] | What do they know? | 他们知道什么 |
[20:01] | I said I don’t know. I’ll handle it. | 我说了我不知道 我会处理 |
[20:03] | I just need you to get the transfer done right away. | 我需要你现在转账 |
[20:12] | You know what? | 告诉你 |
[20:14] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[20:16] | Better safe than sorry. | 小心点总没错 |
[20:33] | Cooper thinks you have a plan. | 库珀认为你有计划 |
[20:35] | Harold is an eternal optimist. | 哈罗德一向乐观 |
[20:37] | He’s optimistic that you giving up | 他乐观地认为你认罪 |
[20:38] | isn’t what it appears to be. | 并非简单的认罪 |
[20:41] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[20:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:45] | Because you have a plan? | 因为你有计划 |
[20:46] | Or because you’re gonna be dead soon? | 还是因为你就快死了 |
[20:51] | I understand witnesses you’ve never even met | 我知道你都没见过的证人 |
[20:54] | are testifying under oath that you’re evil incarnate. | 正发誓作证你是个大魔头 |
[20:57] | Apparently I’m a moral scourge and a malignant tumor. | 显然我是个道德祸害 社会恶性肿瘤 |
[21:00] | -我可以为你做证人 -不要 | |
[21:02] | They’re taking witness impact statements. | 他们正在做证人影响陈述 |
[21:04] | No witness has been impacted by you more than me. | 没有人比我受到的影响更大 |
[21:07] | It won’t change the outcome. | 这不会改变最终结果 |
[21:08] | I want to testify. | 我想作证 |
[21:15] | Fine. Short and to the point. | 好吧 长话短说 开门见山 |
[21:19] | Why? Do you have somewhere you have to be? | 为什么 你着急去哪里 |
[21:21] | Gene & Georgetti’s would be nice. | 我挺想去喝杯咖啡 |
[21:22] | I’ve decided to go with the double lamb chops | 我已经决定要点双份羊排 |
[21:25] | instead of the Beef en Brochette, | 不要烤牛肉了 |
[21:26] | and definitely the Chicken alla Joe. | 但是一定要点全鸡 |
[21:28] | What I say might not make a difference, but it could. | 也许我的话没用 但这说不定 |
[21:32] | Why would you want me to rush through it? | 你为什么要让我那么快离开 |
[21:34] | Unless you don’t care what’s on their minds | 除非你不在乎他们的看法 |
[21:37] | because Cooper’s right — | 因为库珀是对的 |
[21:40] | you have a plan. | 你确实有计划 |
[21:48] | Agent Keen, you’re a criminal profiler, are you not? | 基恩探员 你是个罪犯特写师对吧 |
[21:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:52] | Top of your class at Quantico? | 匡蒂科第一名 |
[21:54] | I was 15th in a class of 200. | 当时我们班200人 我排名15 |
[21:57] | You’ve been trained to think like a criminal. | 你受到的训练就是用罪犯的思维思考 |
[22:02] | By the very best. | 最好的训练 |
[22:05] | Profile me. | 对我做个侧写 |
[22:21] | You’re a fugitive. | 你是个逃犯 |
[22:25] | You live a fugitive’s existence. | 过着逃亡生涯 |
[22:27] | Fleeting. Transient. Impermanent. | 飞逝的 暂时的 转瞬的 |
[22:33] | Almost exclusively, this is how you interact with the world in… | 这几乎是你和世界唯一的互动 |
[22:41] | short, brief, passing encounters. | 短暂而飞逝的相遇 |
[22:47] | I say “almost” because this is not how you interact with me. | 我说”几乎”是因为你和我的互动并非如此 |
[22:53] | With me… | 对我 |
[22:55] | you are enduring… | 你就很有耐心 |
[23:00] | …permanent. | 一直如此 |
[23:03] | The world thinks you’re bad because you’ve done some terrible things. | 世人因为你做了可怕的事而认为你是坏人 |
[23:09] | But I believe you’re good | 但我相信你是好人 |
[23:11] | in spite of the terrible things you’ve done. | 尽管你做了那些骇人听闻的事 |
[23:15] | And I know that you’re not here today | 而且我知道今天你在这里 |
[23:16] | because of those terrible things. | 不是因为那些可怖的事 |
[23:18] | You’re here today because of love. | 今天你在这里是因为爱 |
[23:22] | Love brought you out of the shadows. | 是爱将你从阴影中带出来 |
[23:25] | Love put you on the street corner where you were caught. | 是爱将你送到自己被捕的那个街口 |
[23:29] | And not just the love of a father for his daughter, | 这不仅是一个父亲对女儿的爱 |
[23:33] | but the love of doing what you believe is right. | 还是要做自己相信是正确的事情的爱 |
[23:38] | And not necessarily for yourself, but… | 而且不仅是对自己而言正确 还是 |
[23:43] | what’s right for the greater world around us. | 对我们生活的世界而言正确 |
[23:48] | A world you love so much. | 一个你所深爱的世界 |
[23:57] | But I can’t tell you about any of that. | 但这些我都不能说 |
[24:00] | He pleaded guilty to prevent me | 他认罪是为了防止我 |
[24:02] | from telling you about his many acts of conscience | 告诉你们他那许许多多的良心行为 |
[24:06] | because if I did, it would be bad for me, | 因为假如我说了 就会对我个人 |
[24:09] | for my career, for my reputation. | 我的事业和我的名声不利 |
[24:14] | To honor me, he’s put himself at your mercy. | 他为了我 而接受你们的审判 |
[24:22] | And so to honor him, | 所以为了他 |
[24:26] | I have to ask you… | 我必须请求你们 |
[24:30] | to be merciful in return. | 也宽待他 |
[24:41] | Because of you, 1,000 people are still at risk. | 有一千人因为你而身陷危机 |
[24:43] | We identified the man who threatened your daughter. | 我们查出是谁威胁你女儿了 |
[24:45] | I paid the ransom but didn’t get the authentication code | 我付了赎金但是没有拿到 |
[24:47] | to unlock the servers. | 解锁服务器的验证码 |
[24:48] | Why? Because you went after him. | 为什么 就因为你们去查他 |
[24:49] | We’re in Gromov’s apartment, | 我们到了格罗莫夫的公寓 |
[24:50] | have an APB on the plates on his car. | 对他的车牌号进行全境追缉 |
[24:52] | We will find him, the computer, | 我们会找到他 |
[24:53] | and the authentication code that’s on it. | 电脑和上面的验证码 |
[24:55] | His deadline’s in three hours. | 他规定的期限不到三个小时 |
[24:56] | We can debate how we got into this mess later. | 我们可以稍后再争论局面怎么搞成这样 |
[24:58] | Right now, I need your help in getting us out of it. | 现在 我需要你帮我们脱离出来 |
[25:00] | Well, I’ll help us get out of this mess, | 行 我会帮忙脱困 |
[25:01] | but how we got into it is not up for debate. | 但不用争论也知道是怎么搞成这样 |
[25:03] | That’s all on you. | 都是因为你 |
[25:07] | Cooper. Aram, you’re on speaker. | 我是库珀 阿兰姆 开了公放 |
[25:10] | There’s no sign of him or his computer. | 找不到他人 也找不到他的电脑 |
[25:12] | Or a key or an authentication code that’ll take the malware offline? | 那能把恶意软件下线的密钥或者验证码呢 |
[25:15] | Nothing. Only the docking station, | 没有 只有扩展坞 |
[25:17] | which I assume he uses for his laptop. | 我想是给他手提电脑用的 |
[25:19] | The docking station. Is there a serial number on it? | 那个扩展坞 上面有序列号吗 |
[25:21] | Of course. That is genius. | 对啊 太机智了 |
[25:23] | The serial number IDs the computer | 序列号能反映是哪台电脑 |
[25:24] | and the company that made it. | 及其生产企业 |
[25:26] | Okay. If we get it, we can access the computer | 如果能查出来 就能通过企业的 |
[25:29] | through the company’s remote diagnostic software. | 远程扫描软件来访问该电脑 |
[25:31] | Which gives us an IP address | 这样只要电脑开机 |
[25:32] | as soon as the computer’s turned on. | 就能知道IP地址 |
[25:34] | I found you. | 找到了 |
[25:35] | The, uh… the serial number, not the RAT. | 不是老鼠 是找到序列号了 |
[25:37] | Tell SWAT to stay on-site, | 叫特警部队待命 |
[25:38] | then get back here and set up that backdoor. | 然后回来搭设后门 |
[25:40] | The second that computer’s turned on, | 一旦电脑启动 |
[25:41] | I want to be able to find it. | 就要查出它的定位 |
[25:44] | Mr. Sima, closing arguments? | 西玛先生 结案陈词 |
[25:52] | You’ve heard testimony | 各位都听到证词 |
[25:54] | about the extent of the defendant’s criminal empire, | 表明被告的犯罪帝国覆盖宽广 |
[25:57] | as well as the pain and suffering his crimes have caused. | 其罪行造成深重的痛苦与折磨 |
[26:00] | So off with his head! | 所以砍掉他的头 |
[26:01] | – Mine, not his. – Your Honor… | -我指我的 不是他的 -法官阁下 |
[26:03] | Mr. Reddington, you’ll have your turn in a moment. | 雷丁顿先生 马上就会轮到你 |
[26:05] | Yes, but as I plan to echo what Mr. Sima says, | 知道 但因为我打算重复西玛先生的话 |
[26:10] | I thought we might skip over him saying it. | 所以我想着或许可以省略他的话 |
[26:11] | He’s asking for the death penalty. | 他是想要求死刑 |
[26:13] | You plan on echoing that? | 你想要重复吗 |
[26:15] | I do. | 我想 |
[26:16] | One trait of mine that Agent Keen’s | 基恩探员对我的不失敏锐的侧写中 |
[26:19] | otherwise exquisite profile left out was optimism. | 遗漏了我的一项特质 即乐观 |
[26:24] | Hope for a better tomorrow. | 总盼望明天会更好 |
[26:27] | A desert safari on the Wahiba Sands. | 在沃希拜沙漠中探险 |
[26:31] | Riding with the bagualeros in Patagonia. | 和巴瓜尔人一同在巴塔哥尼亚高原骑行 |
[26:34] | None of that would be possible | 如果我被判终身监禁 |
[26:36] | if I were sentenced to life in prison. | 这些就都不可能实现 |
[26:39] | There’d be nothing to hope for, and without hope, | 再也没有可盼望的了 没有希望 |
[26:41] | nothing to live for. | 就没有活下去的指望 |
[26:43] | Not even the joy of interrupting Mr. Sima to make his point, | 更别提打断西玛先生阐述其观点的愉悦也将丧失 |
[26:47] | only pithier. | 再可惜不过了 |
[26:49] | As we’re all agreed I should be executed, | 既然我们都同意我应该被处死刑 |
[26:52] | I feel like we should wrap this up, don’t you? | 我觉得应该赶紧完事 你觉得呢 |
[26:56] | What’ve we got? | 有什么发现 |
[26:57] | The guy you want in the car you’re looking for. | 你们想抓的家伙就在你们要找的车上 |
[26:59] | Have the crime techs come through? | 技术员来过了吗 |
[27:00] | Everything’s been bagged and tagged. | 都打包标记了 |
[27:02] | Here’s the evidence list. | 这是物证清单 |
[27:05] | No laptop. | 没有手提电脑 |
[27:08] | Where are we on setting up the backdoor link to Gromov’s computer? | 给格罗莫夫的电脑设置后门链接的工作进展如何 |
[27:10] | Done and done. When he turns it on, it should ping me a location. | 完成 一旦开机就会给我发送位置 |
[27:13] | Agent Ressler. Anything? | 雷斯勒探员 有发现吗 |
[27:15] | Gromov’s dead. Shot in the head. | 格罗莫夫死了 头部中枪 |
[27:17] | Whoever did it took his laptop. | 开枪的人抢走了手提电脑 |
[27:18] | – The Cryptobanker? – Could be. Could be anyone. | -是加密银行家吗 -有可能 谁都有可能 |
[27:21] | Alive or dead, that signal is still set to go out at the deadline. | 不管他是死是活 期限一到 信号照样会发出 |
[27:23] | Whoever has the computer, | 不管电脑在谁手上 |
[27:24] | we’ll get a trace as soon as they turn it on. | 一旦开机我们就能有线索 |
[27:26] | Yeah, if they turn it on. | 是的 前提是他们会打开 |
[27:27] | Deadline’s in 90 minutes. Get back here. | 还有一个半小时到最后期限 赶紧回来 |
[27:29] | Yep. | 行 |
[27:55] | Reddington! Let’s go. | 雷丁顿 走吧 |
[27:57] | The warden’s ready for you. | 典狱长在等你 |
[28:10] | Michael said you decided to get smart and help broker some peace. | 迈克尔说你打算放聪明 帮人达成协定 |
[28:14] | Yes. I had a thought or two. | 没错 我这样想过 |
[28:15] | What’s your idea? | 你有什么想法 |
[28:18] | That’s quite an animal you’ve got there. | 这小家伙还真凶猛 |
[28:20] | That’s Duke. | 那是杜克 |
[28:21] | Reminds me of a pooch that lived down the block when I was a kid. | 让我想起了小时候街角的杂种狗 |
[28:25] | Always hot and cold. | 忽冷忽热 |
[28:28] | Wet kisses one day, stitches the next. | 前一天还亲亲热热 第二天就咬人 |
[28:31] | I got an appointment at 5:00 with the wife, so tell me — | 我在五点和我妻子有个约会 告诉我 |
[28:33] | I’ve heard you’re in couples therapy. | 听说你们在接受心理咨询 |
[28:35] | That must be quite an undertaking. | 任务艰巨啊 |
[28:39] | What’s your idea? | 你有什么想法 |
[28:40] | Well, for starters, two inmates will be critical | 首先 有两个囚犯 |
[28:44] | to these negotiations — | 对这些谈判很重要 |
[28:46] | Vontae Jones and Vega Montero. | 旺缇·琼斯和维加·蒙泰罗 |
[28:49] | Neither of them work the laundry. | 他们两个都不参与洗钱 |
[28:50] | But they both have worked there in the past, | 但他们之前都在那做过 |
[28:53] | they have a perceptive yet pragmatic take on the issues, | 他们在这些问题上有敏锐且实用的想法 |
[28:56] | and both are trusted by all parties concerned. | 并且都被所有相关方信任 |
[28:59] | I think we should bring them in on this. | 我认为他们应该加入进来 |
[29:01] | I’m late. It’ll have to wait. | 我要迟到了 下次再说 |
[29:02] | Come on, Jim. You asked for my help. | 拜托 吉姆 是你求我帮忙的 |
[29:05] | It’ll take — what — 10 minutes? | 这也就…怎么着…十分钟吗 |
[29:07] | To prevent a laundry strike? | 来避免一次洗钱罢工 |
[29:12] | Loretta… | 洛雷塔 |
[29:13] | …send up Vontae Jones and Vega Montero. | 把旺缇·琼斯和维加·蒙泰罗带上来 |
[29:16] | I can’t hear you, Jim. It’s the line. | 我听不见 吉姆 线路不好 |
[29:18] | Sounds like you’re underwater. | 听起来像你在水下一样 |
[29:21] | Send up Vontae Jones and Vega Montero. | 把旺缇·琼斯和维加·蒙泰罗带上来 |
[29:27] | My goodness, look at that pronghorn. | 天啊 看看那叉角羚 |
[29:30] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[29:31] | Most people can’t tell the difference between species of antelope. | 大多数人都分不清不同种的羚羊 |
[29:34] | Boy, that’s a beaut. | 这太美了 |
[29:36] | I took that prairie goat there with a bow on the Dakota plains. | 我在达科他平原上用弓箭捕获的那只草原羊 |
[29:40] | 34-inch compound. | 八十六厘米的复合弓 |
[29:42] | Pope & Young pronghorn state record, | 教皇与青年组织的叉角羚州记录 |
[29:45] | if that means anything to you. | 如果这对你来说算个小成就的话 |
[29:47] | Scored a 90 and — | 得了90分和 |
[29:59] | Thanks, Bob. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 鲍勃 我来接手吧 |
[30:03] | Jim? The fellas are here. Should I send them in? | 吉姆 他们来了 要带他们进来吗 |
[30:09] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[30:12] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[30:14] | – Send ’em in. – All right! | -带进来 -好的 |
[30:17] | You go ahead, boys. | 进去吧 |
[30:24] | – What happened to the dog? – High as a kite. | -狗怎么了 -太嗨了 |
[30:26] | We only have about 10 minutes if this is gonna work. | 我们只有十分钟来做事 |
[30:28] | Where’s the hair and the glue? | 头发和胶水呢 |
[30:36] | Someone needs to strip the warden. | 有人得给典狱长脱衣服 |
[30:38] | Any takers? | 谁来 |
[30:46] | The company confirmed that more than 18,000 patients | 公司确认超过一万八千名病人的 |
[30:49] | have had their pacemakers removed, | 起搏器被移除 |
[30:51] | but the vast majority remain at risk | 但是大多数人仍处于危险中 |
[30:53] | as a result of the malware attack | 这都是因为公司服务器 |
[30:54] | on the company’s servers. | 遭到恶意软件攻击 |
[30:56] | Pierson Diagnostics stock collapsed with news of the recall, | 召回消息一经发布 皮尔森诊疗股票大跌 |
[30:59] | but CEO Matt Pierson says his sole concern | 但是首席执行官马特·皮尔森称 |
[31:02] | is for his patients’ well-being. | 他唯一关心的就是病人的健康 |
[31:04] | – 32 minutes left. – Even with an IP address, | -还剩三十二分钟 -即使有了网络地址 |
[31:07] | there’s no guarantee that we’ll get to the computer in time | 还是不能保证能及时进入电脑 |
[31:09] | to disconnect the malware. | 清除恶意软件 |
[31:12] | I have a problem… | 我有个麻烦 |
[31:14] | …and an opportunity. | 和一个机会 |
[31:16] | You can’t be here. | 你不能在这 |
[31:19] | A client became a liability. | 客户变成了债务 |
[31:22] | That’s the problem. | 这就是麻烦 |
[31:24] | This… | 这个 |
[31:27] | …is the opportunity. | 是机会 |
[31:32] | I can’t handle that amount. | 我处理不了这么大的数目 |
[31:34] | I’m not asking you to do it on a sliding scale. | 我不是让你免费做 |
[31:37] | I’m offering you 40% of the total amount. | 我给你总量的四成 |
[31:41] | Can you handle it now? | 现在能做到了吗 |
[31:45] | Okay, that’s it. The computer — it is on. | 来了 电脑 开机了 |
[31:48] | – You have a location? – Uh, the diagnostics program is booting up. | -找到地址了 -诊断程序正在启动 |
[31:52] | Come on. Come on! Come on. | 快 快 快 |
[31:55] | You wanna stay in this broom closet for another 20 years, | 你想在这杂物间再待二十年 |
[31:57] | get a gold watch and a retirement you can’t afford? | 四平八稳地退休然后拿着难以维生的退休金 |
[32:00] | – This is our shot. – What about the client? | -这是我们的机会 -客户怎么办 |
[32:03] | None of this is traceable. Not the Bitcoin and not the client. | 这些不会留下任何痕迹 无论是比特币还是客户 |
[32:06] | Wash this, and the lifestyle Beth’s been used to? | 洗完这个 贝斯先前的生活方式 |
[32:09] | She can double it. | 她可以翻倍过 |
[32:12] | Okay, that’s it. I got it. | 好了 有了 |
[32:13] | The IP address belongs to the First Bank of Maryland, | 网络地址位于马里兰的第一银行 |
[32:15] | 399 North Avenue. | 北大街399号 |
[32:17] | And, hang on — I know who has it. | 等等 我知道电脑在谁手上了 |
[32:19] | I used the diagnostics program to grab a screenshot from the webcam. | 我用诊断程序让网络摄像机拍了张照 |
[32:23] | Gromov’s dead. His computer ends up at a bank. | 格罗莫夫死了 他的电脑在银行 |
[32:25] | I say we’re looking at the Cryptobanker. | 要我说这个人就是加密银行家 |
[32:27] | Aram, send the photo to bank security, | 阿兰姆 把照片发给银行保安 |
[32:30] | then roll out with Ressler and Navabi. | 赶紧同雷斯勒和纳瓦比出发 |
[32:31] | You’ve got half an hour. | 你有半个小时 |
[32:37] | Look, Mr. Reddington, I don’t wanna be all negative. | 听着 雷丁顿先生 我不想显得很消极 |
[32:41] | I’m not so sure this is working out like you thought. | 我不确定事情会像你设想的那样顺利 |
[32:43] | It’ll work. | 会成功的 |
[32:45] | Most people aren’t particularly observant. | 大部分人不是那么善于观察 |
[32:48] | They tend to see what they want to see. | 他们倾向于看到自己想看到的 |
[32:50] | With the hat and the glasses, it’ll work. | 戴上帽子 戴上眼镜 会成功的 |
[32:53] | But this is the whole plan? High school theater? | 但整个计划就这样 像演高中戏剧那样 |
[32:57] | Man, they got 28 guards on staff right now. | 现在外面就有二十八个守卫值班 |
[32:59] | I don’t need to get past 28 guards. | 我不用骗过二十八个守卫 |
[33:01] | I only need to get past two or three. | 我只需要骗过二三个 |
[33:04] | Jim, you better get moving. | 吉姆 你得快点走了 |
[33:06] | You’re gonna be late. | 你要迟到了 |
[33:07] | Connie will have you sleeping on the davenport again. | 康尼又让你睡沙发的 |
[33:10] | On my way. | 马上就走 |
[33:12] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 |
[33:13] | I said I’m on my way. | 我说我就走 |
[33:15] | Could — Could you grab me a Yoo-hoo from the machine? | 你能不能帮我从自动贩卖机里买瓶饮料 |
[33:17] | – My blood sugar. – Okeydokey, Jim. | -因为血糖 -没问题 吉姆 |
[33:24] | Handcuff yourselves to the bars on the window. | 把你们自己拷在铁窗上 |
[33:28] | Tell them I threatened your lives, forced you to cooperate. | 告诉他们我以你们的性命相胁 逼你们合作 |
[33:34] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[33:37] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 |
[33:39] | All right, come on, Duke. Time to wake up. | 好了 杜克 该醒醒了 |
[33:41] | Let’s go, kid. | 走了 伙计 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry. He did what?! | 等等 他做了什么 |
[33:55] | He asked the jury to execute him. | 他让陪审团处死他 |
[33:56] | He didn’t even try to make a case for life in prison. | 他甚至没有尝试着争取无期徒刑 |
[33:59] | Why? What did he say? | 为什么 他说了什么 |
[34:00] | He said that, if he was locked up, | 他说 如果他被囚禁 |
[34:02] | he would have nothing to live for. | 他就没有活下去的理由了 |
[34:04] | Look, I know you think he’s got some plan up his sleeve, | 听着 我知道你认为他暗地里有个计划 |
[34:06] | but I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[34:08] | There’s something wrong. | 事情不对 |
[34:09] | – Have you spoken with him? – I’m at Colton now. | -你和他谈过了吗 -我现在在克尔顿 |
[34:12] | I’m gonna figure out what the hell’s going on. | 我要弄清楚到底怎么回事 |
[34:24] | Elizabeth Keen, here to see Raymond Reddington. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 来探视雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[34:27] | Sign here. | 在这里签字 |
[34:29] | He’s in with the warden now. | 他和典狱长在一起 |
[34:31] | I’ll take her, Frank. | 我带她过去 弗兰克 |
[34:55] | – What the… – Jeez-and-Crackers! | -怎么… -我的天 |
[34:59] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[35:02] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[35:03] | 你是否确定你的武器是安全的 永远把枪当做上膛了来对待 把枪口指向安全的地方 | |
[35:15] | You stay. You stay. | 待在这 待在这 |
[35:19] | Dembe, I’m 10 seconds out. | 邓比 我还有十秒钟就出来了 |
[35:21] | Raymond, you must hurry. | 雷蒙德 你要抓紧 |
[35:50] | Raymond, guards. | 雷蒙德 有守卫 |
[35:52] | Go, go! Go, go! | 快 快 |
[35:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[36:02] | You need to abort now. They’ll fire on you! | 你必须马上撤离 他们会朝你开枪 |
[36:04] | No, we can make it. | 不 我们可以的 |
[36:04] | No. Go! Go! | 不 走 走 |
[36:59] | Agent Ressler, FBI. | 雷斯勒探员 联调局 |
[37:01] | Don Simmons. We spoke on the phone. | 唐·西蒙斯 我们通过电话 |
[37:02] | Your suspect’s on the second floor. | 你的嫌疑犯在二楼 |
[37:04] | As advised, we didn’t make contact. | 像你们建议的那样 我们没有与他接触 |
[37:10] | 我的钱包 转账完成 | |
[37:11] | That’s the sound of your ship coming in. | 这是你的船有着落了的声音 |
[37:14] | I won’t be able to keep that amount from hitting the books. | 那么大笔钱我藏不住的 |
[37:16] | By the time it does, | 等它被发现的时候 |
[37:18] | you’ll be on the island of your choice. | 你就在自己选定的岛上度假了 |
[37:24] | It’s the last door on the left. | 走廊尽头左边那扇门 |
[37:31] | – FBI. Hands up. – The laptop… where is it? | -联调局 举起手来 -电脑在哪里 |
[37:34] | It’s — It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[37:35] | It’s right here. It’s right here. | 就在这里 就在这里 |
[37:37] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把你手放在我能看见的地方 |
[37:38] | – Put the bag down. – Take your hands out of the bag. | -把包放下 -把双手从包里拿出来 |
[37:40] | Do what she says, sir. Stop! | 先生 照她说的做 别动 |
[37:41] | – Please stop! – Take your hands away from the bag! | -别动 -把双手从包里拿出来 |
[37:43] | – Very slowly. – Gun! | -慢慢地 -有枪 |
[37:48] | He was gonna shoot her. | 他要朝她开枪 |
[37:49] | – Okay, Aram. – He had his gun out. | -好了 阿兰姆 -他掏出了枪 |
[37:51] | Keep your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[37:52] | The computer, Aram. | 电脑 阿兰姆 |
[37:54] | Come on. We need the authentication code. | 我们得找到验证码 |
[37:58] | Um, is he, uh… is he gonna make it? | 他能不能挺住 |
[38:00] | He’ll be fine, but 1,000 people won’t be | 他会没事的 但假如你没法在两分钟内 |
[38:01] | if you don’t get the authentication code | 搞到验证码 |
[38:03] | in less than two minutes. | 会有一千人死去 |
[38:04] | He had the computer, | 是他的电脑 |
[38:05] | so he obviously knows the password. | 电脑在他手上 很显然他知道密码 |
[38:08] | I need that password. | 我得知道密码 |
[38:13] | A-star-7-H-34-A! | A 星号 7H34A |
[38:19] | All right, Aram, talk to me. What’s going on? | 阿兰姆 告诉我 什么情况 |
[38:22] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[38:23] | 赎金 请输入验证码 | |
[38:25] | Someone get Pierson on the phone, please. | 麻烦帮我打个电话给皮尔森 |
[38:29] | This is Pierson. | 我是皮尔森 |
[38:30] | Mr. Pierson, this is Aram Mojtabai. | 皮尔森先生 我是阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔 |
[38:32] | I need you to, uh, give me just a minute. | 我需要你… 稍等一下 |
[38:34] | Okay, we’re running out of time. | 好 但我们没时间了 |
[38:41] | Okay, all right, I got it. | 好了 我知道验证码了 |
[38:42] | Mr. Pierson, I’m gonna give you an authentication code | 皮尔森先生 我需要你将验证码 |
[38:44] | that you need to type into the ransomware prompt. | 输入到那个勒索提示页里 |
[38:47] | You cannot get this wrong or transpose a digit, | 你绝对不能输错任何一个字符 |
[38:50] | or we could get locked out or trip a bypass — | 不然我们很有可能会被锁定或前功尽弃 |
[38:52] | Okay, I got it. The number. Go. | 我知道了 快说吧 |
[38:54] | 7S- Okay. 7S-… | |
[38:56] | 7S- 7S-… | |
[38:57] | -8#0… -8#0… – 8#0… – 8#0… | |
[38:59] | -D7D… -D7D… – D7D… – D7D… | |
[39:02] | Okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等一下 |
[39:03] | Wait, uh, uh, just to double-check, | 等等 再检查一遍 |
[39:05] | Agent Ressler, is, uh, is that the letter “O” Or — or a zero? | 雷斯勒探员 这个是字母O还是数字0啊 |
[39:08] | – It’s a zero. – Okay, go. | -是数字0 -好了 |
[39:10] | Now. Hit “Enter” Now. | 现场马上敲回车 |
[39:15] | We’re back. | 我们恢复了 |
[39:17] | Agent Mojtabai, thank you. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 谢谢你 |
[39:21] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[39:23] | I would do a fresh install of all the affected pacemakers | 即使病毒软件被禁用了 你们还是应该对所有 |
[39:26] | even though the malware is disabled. | 中毒的起搏器进行重新安装的 |
[39:28] | And, uh, please tell Jamie | 还有 麻烦告诉杰米 |
[39:30] | I’d totally come help redecorate her room if she wants. | 如果她愿意我完全可以帮她重新装修房间 |
[39:32] | I’ll let her know. | 我会告诉她的 |
[39:42] | You know, if you had told me what you were up to, | 要是你早点告诉我你打算干什么 |
[39:44] | I wouldn’t have shown up and gotten in the way. | 我就不会出来碍事了 |
[39:46] | Tell me about the Cryptobanker. | 跟我说说那个加密银行家 |
[39:48] | Not that it matters now, but we have him in custody. | 现在不重要了 他已经被抓起来了 |
[39:51] | He did business in Cairo | 他与一个能 |
[39:53] | with a man who can unlock the conspiracy. | 揭露阴谋的人在开罗做交易 |
[39:55] | What good will that do? You pleaded guilty. | 这能有什么用 你都已经认罪了 |
[39:57] | Dembe photographed a transaction report between them. | 邓比拍下了他们之间交易的照片 |
[40:01] | Get it. Show it to him. | 拿去给他看 |
[40:03] | Get him to tell you where he sent the laundered money. | 让他告诉你他洗好的钱都送去哪了 |
[40:06] | An account number. An address. | 一个账号 一个地址 |
[40:08] | For the man in Cairo. | 给开罗那个人的 |
[40:10] | Everything rests on finding him. | 一切都取决于能否找到他 |
[40:16] | What you said in your profile. It was very kind. | 你给我的侧写 都非常好 |
[40:24] | Let’s hope the jury is, too. | 希望陪审团也这么认为 |
[40:42] | This is a transaction report generated by a business deal | 这是你与一位在开罗的男子的 |
[40:46] | between you and a man in Cairo. | 交易报告 |
[40:48] | I’m gonna ask you one question about this report. | 针对这份报告我有个问题要问你 |
[40:51] | Answer it honestly and I’ll tell Main Justice | 老实回答这个问题 我会告诉司法部 |
[40:53] | you provided the FBI with vital intel. | 你给联调局提供了关键情报 |
[40:56] | I’m giving you a gift. | 我这是给你送了一份大礼 |
[40:57] | I hope you’re smart enough to take it. | 希望你聪明点好好把握住 |
[40:59] | Madam Foreperson, has the jury reached a verdict? | 首席陪审员女士 陪审团有结论了吗 |
[41:03] | We have, Your Honor. | 有了 法官阁下 |
[41:05] | I never know a client’s identity. | 我从来都不知道客户的身份 |
[41:06] | This report indicates you laundered $5 million worth of Bitcoin for him. | 这份报告显示你给他洗了价值五百万的比特币 |
[41:10] | So you may not know his identity, | 或许你不知道他的身份 |
[41:11] | but you know where you sent him his money. | 但你知道洗的钱都送到哪里去了 |
[41:14] | And that’s my question. | 这就是我的问题 |
[41:15] | His money — Where did you send it to him? | 他的钱 你送到哪里去了 |
[41:18] | I can’t tell you that because I don’t know. | 我没法回答你的问题因为我不知道 |
[41:21] | I didn’t send it to him. | 我不是送给他的 |
[41:23] | I have to find the man in Cairo. | 我必须找到在开罗的那个男子 |
[41:27] | Mr. Reddington, please stand. | 雷丁顿先生 请起立 |
[41:30] | Madam Foreperson, does the jury believe | 首席陪审员女士 陪审团是否认为 |
[41:33] | the defendant deserves the death penalty? | 被告应当被判死刑 |
[41:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:41] | Are there any mitigating circumstances? | 是否有任何减轻处罚的情节 |
[41:44] | No. | 没有 |
[41:45] | Your Honor, I ask you to set the jury’s recommendation aside. | 法官阁下 我请求您把陪审团的意见放一边 |
[41:51] | It was your recommendation to them. | 是你建议的陪审团审理 |
[41:54] | A moment of madness. | 一时头脑发热而已 |
[41:56] | Or a hope that you would have escaped by now? | 还是说你当时希望此时已经逃脱了 |
[41:58] | Without hope, one is hopeless. | 没有了希望 一个人就绝望了 |
[42:02] | I’m going to accept the jury’s recommendation. | 我选择接受陪审团的意见 |
[42:05] | Based on the crimes you’ve pleaded guilty to, | 根据你所承认的罪行 |
[42:08] | you’ve not only lost your right to live as a free man, | 你不仅失去的是自由之身 |
[42:11] | but under the laws of the United States, | 并且根据合众国法律 |
[42:14] | you have lost your right to live at all. | 你还失去了生存的权利 |