时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | No. This is ridiculous. Just come home. | 不 那太可笑了 快回家吧 |
[00:03] | I called a lawyer, Paul. | 我给律师打电话了 保罗 |
[00:05] | He said we shouldn’t be talking. | 他说我们不应该再通话了 |
[00:06] | A lawyer? No, Deb. I’m sorry. | 律师 不 黛比 对不起 |
[00:09] | I know you’re sorry, Paul. | 我知道你很抱歉 保罗 |
[00:11] | Mrs. Evans? This is Wendy from E.I.C. Trust. | 埃文斯太太 我是EIC信托的温蒂 |
[00:14] | I’m following up on our previous conversation. | 我想跟进一下我们上次的谈话 |
[00:16] | Good news. It appears you are not overdrawn. | 好消息 您没有透支 |
[00:20] | Over my dead body, Susan. | 除非我死 苏珊 |
[00:22] | Mom, it’s a retirement community. | 妈 那是个养老社区而已 |
[00:24] | I’m not gonna play bingo all day | 我才不要整天玩宾果游戏 |
[00:25] | just to have someone wipe my — | 等着别人给我擦… |
[00:27] | …A fever | 发热 |
[00:29] | and won’t be able to go on the — | 没办法继续… |
[00:34] | Hi, Grandpa! | 外公 |
[00:35] | Oh, hey, there, lovelies. | 你们好啊 小可爱们 |
[00:39] | Afternoon. Do you have time to take a li– | 下午好 您有时间… |
[00:43] | Hey, I got your message. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[00:45] | – Is it true? – Yeah. | -是真的吗 -是 |
[00:47] | Came today. $2.2 million. | 今天到的 两百二十万美元 |
[00:48] | I’ve never seen a check that big. | 从没见过这么大额的支票 |
[00:50] | Then…it’s done, right? | 那 这就完事了 对吗 |
[00:53] | This is great. We should celebrate. | 太好了 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[00:55] | No, no. Not yet. | 不不 还不行 |
[00:56] | Uh, listen, I think we might have a situation. | 听着 我想我们可能有个问题 |
[00:59] | What situation? | 什么问题 |
[01:00] | It’s about the body. | 是关于尸体的 |
[01:08] | D部长 第99号 | |
[01:12] | Play it again. | 再放一遍 |
[01:14] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[01:15] | I saw a man with a gun! | 我看到一个人带着枪 |
[01:17] | On West Fourth near the Red Brau Tavern. | 西四街红褐酒馆附近 |
[01:18] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述一下他吗 |
[01:20] | White guy in his 50s. | 五十岁左右的白人男性 |
[01:21] | He’s wearing a suit. Tan suit and a hat. | 他穿着西装 棕褐色西服 头戴帽子 |
[01:26] | Our contact in the department | 我们局里的联络人说 |
[01:27] | says the caller didn’t identify herself. | 打电话的人没有表明身份 |
[01:30] | Someone identified me to the caller. | 有人向打电话的人描述了我的样貌 |
[01:32] | We both know who and why. | 我们都知道是谁以及为什么 |
[01:33] | You have no proof it was Elizabeth. | 你没有证据证明这就是伊丽莎白 |
[01:35] | No. And I hope I’m wrong, | 没有 我希望我是错的 |
[01:37] | but she’s hunting for my past. | 但她在追查我的过往 |
[01:40] | And putting me here makes it more likely she’ll find it. | 把我弄进监狱让她更容易找出真相 |
[01:43] | Raymond, you’re facing the death penalty. | 雷蒙德 你面临的可是死刑 |
[01:45] | She would never put you in that position. | 她绝不会让你陷入如此境地 |
[01:48] | Try to identify the person on the tape. | 试着确认录音带里那个人的身份 |
[01:52] | And please reach out to the Task Force. | 还有请联系特别小组 |
[01:53] | I have a case. | 我有案子 |
[01:55] | Minister D? | D部长 |
[01:57] | A serial blackmailer. | 一名勒索惯犯 |
[01:59] | He takes his name from the villain | 他的名字取自埃德加·爱伦·坡的 |
[02:00] | in Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Purloined Letter.” | 《失窃的信》中的恶棍 |
[02:03] | However, unlike his namesake, | 不过 不像他的名字这么显而易见 |
[02:05] | this man’s never been identified. | 这个人从未被找到过 |
[02:07] | Why now? | 为什么现在提出来 |
[02:09] | Today of all days? | 特别是今天 |
[02:10] | Because I’m innocent. | 因为我是无辜的 |
[02:12] | And he can prove it. | 他能证明 |
[02:14] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[02:15] | The explanation will be obvious once you’ve found him. | 你找到他一切就明了了 |
[02:18] | But as my trial begins within the hour, | 但我的庭审还有不到一小时就开始了 |
[02:21] | I’d appreciate it if you would investigate now | 如果你能现在就开始调查 之后再问问题 |
[02:24] | and ask questions later. | 我会感激不尽 |
[02:25] | You say this Minister D can prove your innocence. | 你说这个D部长可以证明你是无辜的 |
[02:28] | Can he also prove who’s guilty? | 他能证明谁是有罪的吗 |
[02:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:32] | So you know who the real traitor is? | 所以你知道真正的叛国者是谁 |
[02:34] | Someone I trusted. | 我信任的一个人 |
[02:35] | As is the traitor who turned me in to the police. | 就跟向警察举报我的那个叛徒一样 |
[02:40] | Have you found out who that is yet? | 你找到是谁了吗 |
[02:42] | Someone close. | 一个很亲近的人 |
[02:44] | Traitors always are. | 叛徒总是亲近的人 |
[02:48] | Tell me about Minister D. | 跟我说说这个D部长 |
[02:51] | According to Reddington, | 据雷丁顿所说 |
[02:52] | Minister D gathers incriminating information | D部长搜集定罪证据 |
[02:55] | and then uses it to extort people. | 并用来敲诈勒索 |
[02:57] | In 2004, he discovered an insider trading scheme | 2004年 他发现弘次分析公司 |
[03:01] | and used the information to extort $4 million | 有两名交易员涉嫌内部交易 |
[03:04] | from a pair of traders at Koji Analytics. | 并用此信息敲诈四百万美元 |
[03:06] | Six years ago, he blackmailed Senator Constance Holsted | 六年前 在他发现了关于 |
[03:10] | after finding proof of a kickback scheme | 参议员康斯坦丝·霍尔斯泰兹的丈夫 |
[03:12] | between the senator’s husband | 和一个大地产开发商之间的回扣交易后 |
[03:14] | and a major real-estate developer. | 对其进行了勒索 |
[03:16] | It’s about the body. | 是关于尸体的 |
[03:17] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[03:18] | Where we put it isn’t safe. | 藏尸的地点不安全 |
[03:21] | Did Reddington say how Minister D collects his intel? | 雷丁顿有没有说D部长是如何搜集情报的 |
[03:24] | No. But he made it seem as if he has | 没有 但他使自己看起来好像 |
[03:26] | compromising information on just about everyone. | 掌握着几乎所有人的把柄 |
[03:29] | Which is why Reddington brought us the case. | 所以雷丁顿给了我们这个案子 |
[03:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:32] | Minister D gathers information to extort people. | D部长搜集信息来敲诈勒索 |
[03:36] | With Reddington about to go to trial, it stands to reason | 而雷丁顿即将接受庭审 显而易见 |
[03:38] | that he wants to extort members of the jury or the judge. | 他想勒索陪审团成员或是法官 |
[03:42] | Maybe he thinks the Minister can help with that. | 也许他觉得部长能帮助他 |
[03:44] | It’s a risky move if he believes he’s innocent. | 如果他认为自己是无辜的 这么做可相当冒险 |
[03:46] | Which we all know he’s not. | 我们都知道他并不无辜 |
[03:48] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[03:49] | You think Reddington is innocent? | 你觉得雷丁顿是无辜的吗 |
[03:51] | – I think this guy could be. – This “Guy”? | -我觉得这个人可能是 -这个人 |
[03:53] | I think what Ressler is trying to say… | 我觉得雷斯勒想说的是 |
[03:55] | – Yes, please translate. – …is, we won’t know the truth | -是啊 请翻译一下 -在找到D部长前 |
[03:58] | until we find the Minister. | 我们也无法知道真相 |
[03:59] | Did Reddington give any indication where to start? | 雷丁顿有没有说应该从哪里开始着手调查 |
[04:01] | Yes. With Sayantan Shah. | 有 从萨严坦·沙入手 |
[04:03] | – The Taxi Tycoon? – In 2006, | -出租车大亨 -2006年 |
[04:05] | Reddington loaned him money to pay off a blackmailer | 雷丁顿借钱给他去付勒索的钱 |
[04:08] | he believes was Minister D. | 他说勒索者是D部长 |
[04:10] | Talk to Shah. See what he knows. | 去找沙 看他知道多少 |
[04:13] | He loaned me money. I paid him back. | 他借钱给我 我也还钱了 |
[04:15] | Is that a crime? | 这是犯罪吗 |
[04:16] | To do business with a wanted fugitive and not report it? | 和通缉逃犯交易 还不报警 |
[04:19] | Yeah. That’s a whole lot of crimes. | 确实是犯罪 |
[04:22] | I was being blackmailed. | 我当时被人勒索 |
[04:23] | I didn’t have the money. What was I supposed to do? | 也没钱 我能怎么办 |
[04:25] | I can’t just walk into a bank. | 我不能去抢银行啊 |
[04:27] | Relax, Mr. Shah. We’re not here to arrest you. | 冷静 沙先生 我们不是来逮捕你的 |
[04:30] | Or to ask you to cooperate against Mr. Reddington. | 也不是让你配合指控雷丁顿先生 |
[04:32] | We don’t need your help to make a case against him. | 我们不需要你帮忙给他立案 |
[04:35] | What we do need is your help | 我们只需要你 |
[04:36] | to make a case against the man who blackmailed you. | 帮忙给当年勒索你的人立案 |
[04:38] | We’ll ignore your business with Raymond Reddington | 只要你说出跟D部长之间的交易 |
[04:41] | if you tell us about your business with Minister D. | 你跟雷蒙德·雷丁顿之间的事就不再追究 |
[04:44] | Delivery for Peter DeReamer. | 彼得·德雷默的快递 |
[04:46] | And the reasons I was being blackmailed — | 那我被勒索的原因 |
[04:49] | you’ll ignore those, too? | 也可以不追究吗 |
[04:50] | Our interest is Minister D. | 嫌疑人是D部长 |
[04:51] | If you help us, we’ll look past your little indiscretions. | 只要你帮我们 你的那些不当行为都可以不追究 |
[04:57] | I came to my office one day after lunch, | 有一天午饭后我走进办公室 |
[04:59] | and there was this envelope. | 看到一个信封 |
[05:02] | Inside was a transcript of a phone call I had made | 里面是我一通电话的文字内容 |
[05:05] | detailing certain business arrangements | 详细描述了被我的合作伙伴 |
[05:07] | 藏尸地点不安全 她可能会被人发现 别担心 我有办法 大楼见 我会跟你解释 | |
[05:08] | that might have been misunderstood by my partners. | 误解的某些商业安排 |
[05:11] | Or the IRS. | 或是国税局 |
[05:13] | A few days later, I get a call instructing me | 几天后我接到电话 要我交出 |
[05:15] | to deliver $400,000 in cash. | 四十万现金 |
[05:19] | That transcript was word for word. | 通话内容被一字一句地记录下来 |
[05:22] | I hired a team. | 我雇了一队人 |
[05:23] | They found this buried in the phone lines of my apartment building. | 他们发现我公寓的电话线被装上了这个 |
[05:30] | It’s a tap. | 是窃听器 |
[05:31] | He was listening. | 他在窃听 |
[05:37] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:39] | Unless the parties | 双方如果 |
[05:40] | have any last issues they wish to address, | 没有更多待解决的问题 |
[05:42] | I’ll ask the clerk to bring down the jury. | 我就让书记员请陪审团进来了 |
[05:44] | As you’re kind enough to inquire, | 多谢您好意询问 |
[05:47] | I do have an issue | 我确实有问题 |
[05:48] | that compels me to ask for a continuance. | 需要请求延期审理 |
[05:51] | And what, pray tell, is that? | 请问是什么问题 |
[05:53] | A key piece of evidence has not yet materialized. | 有一份尚未确定的关键证据 |
[05:56] | I expect it to shortly. | 我想很快就能搞定 |
[05:57] | I have investigators working to locate it as we speak. | 此刻调查人员正在努力寻找 |
[06:00] | By “Investigators,” I can only assume defense counsel | 被告律师所谓的”调查人员”我想指的是 |
[06:03] | means his very own team of FBI agents. | 他自己的那群联调局探员 |
[06:06] | Is that true? | 是这样吗 |
[06:08] | My cooperation agreement continues on a voluntary basis. | 我和联调局的合作协议一直是自愿的 |
[06:13] | I’ve steered the Bureau | 我已经指引联调局 |
[06:15] | in the direction of a wanton criminal. | 去寻找一名无法无天的罪犯 |
[06:17] | Mr. Sima may not appreciate that an ancillary benefit | 西玛先生或许不希望看到的是 |
[06:21] | of catching said criminal is that he is in possession | 抓到该罪犯所附带的好处 |
[06:24] | of information that will prove my innocence, | 是他掌握着能证明我无罪的证据 |
[06:27] | but anyone with an actual interest in the truth | 我相信但凡真正在意真相的人 |
[06:30] | would, I’m sure, see a continuance | 都会支持延期审理 |
[06:33] | as a prerequisite for a just outcome. | 这样才能保证判决公正 |
[06:36] | A just outcome would have been the defendant | 被告接受终生监禁的 |
[06:38] | accepting our settlement offer of life in prison. | 和解条件才是公正判决 |
[06:41] | The government was willing to take the death penalty | 公诉方愿意撤回死刑指控 |
[06:43] | off the table, and you rejected it? | 而你不接受 |
[06:46] | Yes. As any innocent man would. | 对 任何无辜之人都不会接受 |
[06:49] | Mr. Reddington, your motion for a continuance is denied. | 雷丁顿先生 驳回你的延期审理动议 |
[06:53] | If exculpatory evidence surfaces, | 如果找到了无罪证据 |
[06:55] | you can introduce it at trial, or, if necessary, on appeal. | 可以在庭审时呈上 或如有必要 在上诉时呈上 |
[06:59] | We’ll bring the jury in for opening arguments after lunch. | 午休后将请陪审团听取开场陈述 |
[07:06] | What do we have? | 情况如何 |
[07:07] | Okay, so, the device agents Keen and Ressler identified | 基恩和雷斯勒探员找到的设备 |
[07:10] | was some kind of splitter. | 是一种分离器 |
[07:11] | It duplicated the signal from Shah’s phone, | 可以复制沙先生手机的信号 |
[07:13] | sending one signal to the number Shah dialed | 一个信号传给沙拨打的号码 |
[07:15] | and another to a different location. | 一个传送到另外的地方 |
[07:17] | Some sort of listening post. | 有点像某种监听哨 |
[07:18] | Now, I couldn’t trace the calls, | 现在没法追踪到电话 |
[07:19] | but we did find similar devices. | 但找到了类似的设备 |
[07:21] | And get this — | 看这个 |
[07:24] | They were all monitoring landlines and cell towers | 全都在监测维拉电话通讯公司 |
[07:26] | operated by the VeraCom Phone Company. | 控制的地线和信号塔 |
[07:28] | According to VeraCom’s files, only a handful of individuals | 根据维拉通讯的资料 在我们发现窃听器的地方 |
[07:31] | serviced the sites where we discovered taps. | 只有少数几名员工去过 |
[07:33] | Three joined the company after the first reported incident, | 其中三个是在第一起事件之后入职的 |
[07:36] | one left the country to do missionary work in 2013, | 一个在2013年出国传教去了 |
[07:40] | and another died of a heart attack just eight months ago. | 另一位在八个月前死于心脏病发作 |
[07:42] | – Which leaves…? – Elijah Bailey. | -剩下的是 -伊利亚·贝利 |
[07:45] | 驾驶证 伊利亚·贝利 | |
[07:45] | The name’s an alias. | 用的假名 |
[07:46] | Taxes filed under a stolen Social. | 税务资料是用偷盗的社保账号注册的 |
[07:48] | Engineering degrees also forged. | 工程师学历也是伪造的 |
[07:50] | What about a location? | 那地址呢 |
[07:51] | An address in Arlington. | 在阿灵顿某个位置 |
[07:56] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[07:57] | He’s here to see Agent Ressler. | 他是来找雷斯勒探员的 |
[07:59] | Keen, Navabi, run down that Arlington address. | 基恩 纳瓦比 去查阿灵顿的地址 |
[08:02] | Ressler, come with me. | 雷斯勒 跟我来 |
[08:05] | So, what’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[08:07] | I need to prep you for trial. | 我需要你出庭 |
[08:09] | I’m calling you as a witness. | 我要你出庭作证 |
[08:10] | The work of the Task Force remains classified. | 特别小组的工作是保密的 |
[08:13] | I won’t be asking about it. | 我不会问这个的 |
[08:15] | Back when the FBI was hunting Reddington | 在联调局还在搜捕雷丁顿 |
[08:17] | instead of working for him, | 而非替他干活的时候 |
[08:18] | you ran point on the investigation. | 是你在负责调查 |
[08:20] | He’s on trial for acts of treason he allegedly committed | 他庭审中涉嫌的叛国行为 |
[08:22] | long before I took over that investigation. | 是早在我接手调查之前就发生的 |
[08:25] | We all know they’re not alleged. | 我们都知道不只是”涉嫌”而已 |
[08:27] | And I wouldn’t be asking you if I had anyone else to ask, | 如果我还能找到别的人 我也不会找你了 |
[08:30] | but your predecessors have all passed. | 但你的前辈们都过世了 |
[08:33] | You’re the ranking officer. | 你现在也是高级探员了 |
[08:34] | Why’d you wait so long to let us know? | 那你怎么现在才来告知我们 |
[08:36] | Because I don’t trust you. | 因为我不信任你们 |
[08:37] | I know you’re working a case to help him at trial. | 我知道你们在调查一个对他的庭审有帮助的案子 |
[08:39] | You know how I know? | 想知道我是怎么知道的吗 |
[08:41] | He told us in court. | 他在法庭上告诉我们的 |
[08:44] | Agent Ressler, once I put you under oath, | 雷斯勒探员 一旦我传唤你出庭宣誓作证 |
[08:46] | your loyalty will be to the truth, not Reddington. | 你就只能忠于事实 而不是雷丁顿 |
[08:49] | Perjure yourself even once, | 但凡你作伪证 |
[08:50] | and I will make sure you join your boss in prison. | 我向你保证 我定会让你进监狱陪你的老大 |
[08:55] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[08:58] | Clear! | 安全 |
[09:00] | Clear here! | 这边安全 |
[09:07] | Clear over here! | 这边也安全 |
[09:13] | Clear here! | 安全 |
[09:25] | There must be 10,000 tapes in here. | 这里得有上万盘录音带 |
[10:11] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[10:12] | How you doing, papito? Need a shave? | 你好 老兄 需要刮个脸吗 |
[10:14] | I’m looking for a woman. | 我在找一个女人 |
[10:16] | She made a call from that payphone. | 她在那边电话亭打了个电话 |
[10:17] | It was a few weeks ago. I have a date and time | 几星期前的事 我有具体日期和时间 |
[10:19] | to check your security cameras. | 可以看看你这的监控录像吗 |
[10:21] | Memory’s deleted every 48 hours. | 监控内容每48小时就会删除一次 |
[10:24] | Maybe somebody saw something? | 或许有人会看到点什么吗 |
[10:25] | Don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 或许吧 |
[10:27] | I ain’t seen nobody on that phone in the time I been here. | 我在的时候倒是没看到有人在那打电话 |
[10:30] | I can ask around, but no promises. | 我可以帮你打听打听 但不保证有人知道 |
[10:32] | Look, man, like I told you, I don’t know anything. | 哥们 我已经说过了 我真的不知道 |
[10:37] | Thanks for listening. | 还是谢谢你 |
[10:38] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 |
[10:55] | You the one been asking about that girl? | 是你在四处打听那个女孩吗 |
[10:57] | One who made the call? | 打电话的那个女孩 |
[10:58] | I am. | 是我 |
[10:59] | Did you see something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[11:00] | If I did, what’s in it for me? | 如果我看到了 有什么好处吗 |
[11:02] | Maybe I could pay you. | 或许我可以给你钱 |
[11:04] | Maybe you could give me the money first. | 或许你应该先把钱给我 |
[11:05] | And maybe then I talk. | 我再告诉你 |
[11:14] | Did you see who made that call? | 你看到是谁打的电话了吗 |
[11:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:17] | I did it. | 就是我打的 |
[11:19] | You cannot go to jail to protect his secret. | 你不能为了保护他的秘密而进监狱 |
[11:22] | Sima may not ask anything that requires me to lie. | 西玛或许不会问到需要我撒谎的问题 |
[11:24] | But if he does ask you to confirm | 但如果他让你确认 |
[11:26] | that Raymond Reddington is the defendant, | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿是否就是被告 |
[11:28] | – you can’t say “Yes.” – If I say “No,” | -你不能说”是” -如果我说”不是” |
[11:30] | if I tell the truth, he’s gonna know that we know, | 如果我说出真相 他就会知道我们知道了 |
[11:32] | and he’ll do everything he can | 他就会不顾一切 |
[11:33] | to keep us from learning his true identity. | 来阻止我们知道他的真实身份 |
[11:35] | If the only way for me to find out who he really is | 如果要让我认识的最诚实的人作伪证 |
[11:37] | is for the most honest person I know to commit perjury, | 我才能知道他的真实身份的话 |
[11:40] | I don’t want to know. | 那我宁愿不知道 |
[11:42] | If Reddington just — | 如果雷丁顿 |
[11:43] | If he admitted that he was the imposter, | 如果他承认了他只是个冒牌货 |
[11:45] | the charges would be dropped. | 对他的指控就会被撤销 |
[11:47] | I mean, he’s facing the death penalty, | 他现在面临着死刑 |
[11:48] | and, still, he says nothing. | 可他还是什么都不说 |
[11:49] | If he’s okay with that, so am I. | 如果他觉得没事的话 那我也没事 |
[11:52] | Besides, I’m not that honest. | 况且 我也不是最诚实的人 |
[11:54] | I said you were the most honest person I know. | 我说的是 我认识的人里最诚实的 |
[11:57] | The bar’s pretty low. | 这个门槛就很低了 |
[12:00] | Look. | 听我说 |
[12:01] | You deserve an answer. | 你有权知道真相 |
[12:02] | And I’m not gonna be the one who says something | 而我不希望因为我说的话 |
[12:04] | that keeps you from getting that. | 让你无法知道真相 |
[12:06] | But if something were to happen to you | 可是如果你真的出了事 |
[12:08] | because you did that, I would never forgive myself. | 因为作了伪证 我永远都不会原谅自己 |
[12:25] | Hey. He uses a manual typewriter. | 你知道吗 他用的是一台手动打字机 |
[12:29] | Mm, who does? | 谁 |
[12:31] | Our guy. The listener. | 我们要找的那个 窃听者 |
[12:32] | Are you sitting in the dark? | 你怎么不开灯坐那边 |
[12:33] | I had a migraine. | 我有点偏头痛 |
[12:35] | Oh. I didn’t know you got migraines. | 我都不知道你有偏头痛 |
[12:37] | I didn’t. Before. | 以前是没有的 |
[12:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:42] | Uh, you were saying? | 你刚刚说什么来着 |
[12:45] | Right, um… | 好吧 |
[12:47] | anyway, have you ever used a manual typewriter? | 是这样 你用过手动打字机吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah, it’s impossible. | 听起来有点不可思议 |
[12:51] | Just to make a mark, you have to slam on each key. | 打字的时候 每个键都得使劲敲 |
[12:54] | Do you have a point, or are you just being pointlessly adorable? | 你想说什么 还只是单纯地跟我卖萌 |
[12:58] | All right, by slamming on each key, | 每使劲敲一下键 |
[13:00] | you leave a mark on the paper and the ribbon. | 都会在纸上和打印机色带上留下痕迹 |
[13:02] | And after the ribbon is hit, it spools. | 压下色带的时候 它会留下痕迹 |
[13:04] | So if you unspool it, | 如果你把痕迹提取出来 |
[13:05] | you can see the last thing Minister D typed. | 就能看到D部长最后打下的字 |
[13:07] | So you’re saying you know who his next target is? | 这么说你知道他的下一个目标是谁了 |
[13:10] | The next target is Peter DeReamer, | 他的下一个目标是彼得·德雷默 |
[13:12] | who cheated on his wife with a Mikela Pariente. | 出轨了他的妻子 情妇叫米凯拉·帕瑞恩特 |
[13:14] | He blackmailed him over an affair? | 他因为一桩婚外情勒索他 |
[13:16] | – How original. – Not the affair. | -这么俗套 -不是因为婚外情 |
[13:18] | The insurance. | 是保险 |
[13:19] | $2 million in his wife’s name, | 她妻子名下有两百万的保险金 |
[13:20] | which paid out when they killed her. | 他们把妻子杀了 拿到了这两百万 |
[13:22] | Yesterday, Bailey recorded this. | 这是昨天贝利录下的 |
[13:25] | Hey, I got your message. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[13:27] | – Is it true? – Yeah. | -是真的吗 -是 |
[13:28] | Came today. $2.2 million. | 今天到的 两百二十万美元 |
[13:30] | I’ve never seen a check that big. | 从没见过这么大额的支票 |
[13:32] | Then…it’s done, right? | 那 这就完事了 对吗 |
[13:34] | This is great. We should celebrate. | 太好了 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[13:37] | No, no. Not yet. | 不不 还不行 |
[13:39] | listen, I think we might have a situation. | 听着 我想我们可能有个问题 |
[13:41] | What situation? | 什么问题 |
[13:42] | It’s about the body. | 是关于尸体的 |
[13:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[13:44] | Where we put it isn’t safe. | 藏尸的地点不安全 |
[13:46] | She could be found. | 她可能会被人发现 |
[13:48] | DeReamer. Where is he? | 德雷莫 他在哪 |
[13:49] | The building manager at Mikela’s apartment | 米凯拉公寓的管理人 |
[13:50] | saw him arrive 20 minutes ago. | 看到他二十分钟前到达 |
[13:52] | Keen, Navabi, get there. Take them both into custody. | 基恩 纳瓦比 快去逮捕那俩人 |
[13:55] | See if they can lead us to Bailey. | 看他们是否能帮我们找到贝利 |
[13:56] | Agent Ressler, did you once lead an FBI Task Force | 雷斯勒探员 你是否曾带领联调局特别小组 |
[14:01] | dedicated to killing or capturing Raymond Reddington? | 致力于追杀或逮捕雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[14:04] | Your Honor, I’m happy to stipulate that Agent Ressler | 法官阁下 我愿意证实雷斯勒探员 |
[14:07] | was the FBI agent who spent the prime years of his career | 作为一名联调局探员 将他职业中的全盛时期 |
[14:10] | engaged in a futile game of whack-a-mole. | 贡献给了徒劳的打地鼠游戏 |
[14:13] | Mr. Sima, we can dispense with the foundational questions. | 西玛先生 我们可以跳过这些基本的问题 |
[14:16] | Proceed. | 请继续 |
[14:18] | As the ranking officer on that Reddington Task Force, | 作为雷丁顿特别小组的高级探员 |
[14:21] | were you familiar with an incident that occurred | 你是否知道发生于1990年3月 |
[14:25] | involving the U.S.S. Gideon in March of 1990? | 一起与美国海军基甸号有关的事件 |
[14:28] | I was. Yes. | 我知道 |
[14:30] | The U.S.S. Gideon was an Ohio-class submarine | 美国海军基甸号是一艘俄亥俄级潜艇 |
[14:33] | sunk by the Soviet Navy | 被苏联海军击沉 |
[14:34] | while on a secret mission in the Barents Sea. | 当时正在巴伦支海执行秘密任务 |
[14:36] | 134 men were on board. They all died. | 船上有134人 全部罹难 |
[14:40] | You say it was a secret mission. | 你说这是项秘密任务 |
[14:42] | How did the Soviet Navy find out about it? | 那苏联海军是怎么知道的 |
[14:44] | Because Raymond Reddington told them. | 因为雷蒙德·雷丁顿告诉了他们 |
[14:47] | Was the defendant the only one who knew about the mission? | 被告人是唯一知道这个任务的人吗 |
[14:50] | Raymond Reddington was one of 16 people | 包括雷蒙德·雷丁顿在内共有十六人 |
[14:53] | who were aware of it. | 知道这个任务 |
[14:53] | 12 Naval officers | 十二名海军军官 |
[14:55] | and four CIA operatives on the Russia desk. | 以及四位在苏联的中情局特工 |
[14:57] | If 16 people were aware of the mission, | 如果有十六人知晓这项任务 |
[15:00] | how can you be sure the defendant was the informant? | 你怎么知道被告就是通风报信的人 |
[15:04] | Two days before the sub was attacked, | 潜艇被袭击两天前 |
[15:06] | the Gideon’s captain changed course to avoid weather. | 基甸号的船长因为天气原因改变了航线 |
[15:09] | The change was communicated to an intelligence officer | 当时只把这一变更告诉了分配到此任务的 |
[15:11] | who was assigned to the mission. | 一位情报官 |
[15:13] | He was the only one of the 16 who knew the coordinates | 他是十六人中唯一知道那天 |
[15:16] | of the sub on the day in question. | 潜艇具体坐标的人 |
[15:18] | Who was that intelligence officer? | 那位情报官是谁 |
[15:21] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[15:22] | So, the defendant was the only one | 所以被告是唯一一个 |
[15:25] | who knew the location of the submarine. | 知道潜艇坐标的人 |
[15:28] | That doesn’t prove he told the Russians how to find it. | 那也不能证明是他告诉了苏联人 |
[15:31] | Why are you so certain that he did? | 你为什么这么确定 |
[15:32] | Because a secure KGB communiqué we intercepted | 因为我们拦截了一份克格勃秘密公报 |
[15:36] | indicated that Raymond Reddington | 表明是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[15:38] | provided the Russians with the exact coordinates | 为苏联人提供了精确的坐标 |
[15:40] | where the submarine was torpedoed. | 以至于潜艇被鱼雷击中 |
[15:42] | Mr. Ressler, I’m showing you a document | 雷斯勒先生 我要给你展示一份文件 |
[15:44] | that has previously been admitted | 其已经作为政府第九号证据 |
[15:47] | as Government Exhibit 9. | 被收录在案 |
[15:49] | Is this the communiqué? | 这就是那份公报吗 |
[15:51] | It is. | 是的 |
[15:53] | Please read it for the jury. | 请读给陪审团听 |
[15:55] | “Lamprey indicates target diverted. | “七鳃鳗报告目标转移 |
[15:57] | Prior intel no longer actionable. | 之前的情报作废 |
[15:59] | New coordinates received.” | 收到新坐标” |
[16:02] | Do you want me to read the coordinates? | 要把坐标也读出来吗 |
[16:03] | That won’t be necessary. | 不需要了 |
[16:05] | Are you familiar with the code name “Lamprey”? | 你知道这个代号”七鳃鳗”吗 |
[16:08] | Yes. “Lamprey” was the code name | 知道 “七鳃鳗”是克格勃 |
[16:11] | the KGB assigned to Raymond Reddington. | 分发给雷蒙德·雷丁顿的代号 |
[16:15] | For the defendant? | 给被告吗 |
[16:17] | For Raymond Reddington. | 给雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[16:22] | And — And is Raymond Reddington | 那雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[16:24] | in the courtroom today? | 今天是否出席了本次庭审 |
[16:28] | You– Your Honor? | 法官阁下 |
[16:30] | Agent Ressler. The man referred to in the communiqué. | 雷斯勒探员 公报中提及的人 |
[16:33] | Is he in this courtroom or not? | 今天是否出席了庭审 |
[16:37] | Yes, Your Honor. He is. | 是的 法官阁下 他出席了 |
[16:44] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[16:48] | – Don’t move! – Freeze! | -别动 -站住 |
[16:49] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[16:50] | FBI. Hands where we can see them. | 联调局 把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[16:51] | Mikela Pariente, | 米凯拉·帕瑞恩特 |
[16:52] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Janice DeReamer. | 你因詹妮丝·德雷莫的谋杀案被捕 |
[16:55] | Peter DeReamer. Where is he? | 彼得·德雷莫 他在哪 |
[17:03] | FBI! Stop! | 联调局 站住 |
[17:07] | Stop! | 站住 |
[17:13] | You won’t make it! | 你过不去的 |
[17:29] | We heard the tapes. | 我们听了录音 |
[17:31] | We know you and Peter killed his wife | 我们知道你和彼得杀了他的妻子 |
[17:33] | and that Bailey’s blackmailing you. | 现在贝利在以此威胁你们 |
[17:35] | If you ever want to get out of prison, | 如果你还想重获自由 |
[17:37] | you’re gonna help us find him. | 你得帮我们找到他 |
[17:40] | He told us to put $200,000 in my purse | 他让我在钱包里放二十万 |
[17:44] | and take it to the Harkins Museum. | 然后带去哈金斯博物馆 |
[17:46] | Wanted me to put it in a gift-shop bag | 让我装在礼品店的袋子里 |
[17:48] | and leave it near a bench at 3:20. | 在三点二十时放在凳子旁 |
[17:50] | Okay, then. | 好的 |
[17:51] | That’s exactly what you’re gonna do. | 那你就照做 |
[17:55] | Agent Ressler. My goodness. | 雷斯勒探员 我的天 |
[17:56] | After all these years, I feel as if we actually know each other. | 经过这么多年 我感觉咱俩真的了解彼此了 |
[18:01] | I know the feeling. | 我知道这感受 |
[18:02] | Have you ever heard of Katarina Rostova? | 你是否听说过卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃这个名字 |
[18:05] | Yes. She was a KGB officer. | 听说过 她是克格勃特工 |
[18:07] | Would it surprise you to learn that she and I | 如果我告诉你我和她之间有过一段复杂的过去 |
[18:09] | had quite a complicated history? | 你是否会感到惊讶 |
[18:11] | Sex, drugs, rock ‘n’ roll. | 性 毒品和摇滚乐 |
[18:13] | Did I say “Sex”? Sex. | 我说了性爱吗 还有性爱 |
[18:15] | Almost nothing you do surprises me. | 你做什么都不会让我感到惊讶 |
[18:17] | How about that Katarina | 那这个如何 卡特莲娜 |
[18:19] | hid the fact that she was a KGB agent, | 隐瞒了她克格勃特工的身份 |
[18:22] | stole the coordinates for the submarine U.S.S. Gideon, | 窃取了美国海军基甸号潜艇的坐标 |
[18:26] | and passed them on to her superiors? | 并汇报给了她的上级 |
[18:28] | That she, in fact, was responsible | 实际上 她才应该对那些 |
[18:30] | for the deaths of those brave young men? | 勇敢年轻人的死亡负责 |
[18:32] | Objection. What surprises Agent Ressler is not relevant. | 反对 雷斯勒探员被什么震惊无关紧要 |
[18:36] | Sustained. Move on, Mr. Reddington. | 反对有效 继续 雷丁顿先生 |
[18:39] | Agent Ressler, was I a good intelligence officer? | 雷斯勒探员 我过去是不是优秀的情报人员 |
[18:42] | Raymond Reddington was one of the best. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿属最优之列 |
[18:45] | Sorry? Raymond Reddington was? | 不好意思 雷蒙德·雷丁顿是吗 |
[18:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:50] | Hated by the KGB? | 克格勃很不喜欢他 |
[18:51] | Very much so. | 非常不喜欢 |
[18:52] | Would they have liked to see him disgraced? | 他们是否乐于见他名誉扫地 |
[18:54] | – Definitely. – Enough to forge a communiqué? | -毫无疑问 -不喜欢到可以伪造公报 |
[18:56] | Objection. The witness cannot possibly know | 反对 证人不可能知道 |
[18:59] | what the KGB would or wouldn’t do. | 克格勃可能做什么或不做什么 |
[19:01] | Objection sustained. Move on. | 反对有效 继续 |
[19:03] | Mr. Sima asked you if I was a traitor. | 西玛先生问你我是否为叛国贼 |
[19:07] | You hesitated with your answer. | 你回答的时候犹豫了片刻 |
[19:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:11] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[19:12] | Is it because you’re uncertain? | 是不是因为你也不确定 |
[19:14] | Or aware of mitigating circumstances | 还是因为你知道存在其他事实 |
[19:17] | that have given you a different opinion of me? | 让你对我有不同看法 |
[19:20] | About who I am today as opposed to who I once was? | 让你认为我现在和过去是不同的人 |
[19:24] | I don’t think you want me to answer that. | 我认为你并不想我回答这个问题 |
[19:26] | Oh, but I do. | 可是我想 |
[19:26] | I don’t. Counsel will approach. | 我不想 辩护人上前 |
[19:29] | You may be excused for the moment, Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 你暂时可以离场了 |
[19:35] | I do not like tricks played in my courtroom. | 我不喜欢有人在我的庭上玩花样 |
[19:38] | Especially dirty ones. | 尤其是卑劣的伎俩 |
[19:40] | He hesitated for a reason. | 他的迟疑肯定有原因 |
[19:42] | The reason is that you work together — | 原因就是你们曾经一起做事 |
[19:44] | a fact that is not admissible at this trial. | 而此次庭审过程中不会采纳这一事实 |
[19:46] | Or have you forgotten that your cozy relationship with the FBI | 还是说你忘记自己和联调局的密切关系 |
[19:49] | is a deep, dark, and regrettable secret? | 是一个深藏 黑暗且令人惋惜的秘密 |
[19:52] | There’s something else. | 肯定有别的原因 |
[19:53] | Well, I hope for your sake that it doesn’t involve Rostova. | 为你自己好 我希望这个原因和罗斯托娃无关 |
[19:56] | Because that fishing expedition is over. | 因为诱导盘问就此结束 |
[19:59] | I need more time. | 我还需要更多时间 |
[20:00] | Clearly. | 当然 |
[20:01] | But you don’t have it. | 但你没有 |
[20:11] | A winter coat, a pair of warm shoes, | 一件冬装外套 一双暖和的鞋子 |
[20:13] | and $3,000. | 还有三千美金 |
[20:16] | Who are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[20:18] | It is yours whether you can help me or not. | 不论你是否能帮到我 这些都是你的了 |
[20:23] | It was a white woman. Dark hair. | 是一个白人女性 深色头发 |
[20:26] | She didn’t give me her name. | 没有提及她的名字 |
[20:27] | Just 100 bucks to call 911 | 只是给我一百块去报警 |
[20:29] | and to say I seen a man with a gun. | 说我看到一男子携带枪支 |
[20:31] | A man wearing a suit and hat. | 该男子穿着西装 戴着礼帽 |
[20:33] | Is this the woman? | 是这个女人吗 |
[20:36] | That’s not her. | 不是她 |
[20:36] | Take your time. Are you sure? | 不用急 你确定吗 |
[20:38] | She gave me 100 bucks to make a phone call. | 她给了我一百块 只用打一个电话 |
[20:41] | I’m never gonna forget her face. | 我不会忘记她长什么样的 |
[20:42] | Just like I’m never gonna forget yours. | 就像我不会忘记你长什么样 |
[20:46] | Please state your name and occupation. | 请表明你的姓名及职业 |
[20:48] | Lawton B. Nuss. | 劳顿·B·努斯 |
[20:49] | I’m a retired forensic accountant with the FBI. | 我退休前任联调局法务会计师 |
[20:52] | When you were with the Bureau, did you discover | 当你在局里工作时 是否发现 |
[20:54] | that the Russians paid Raymond Reddington | 俄国人付钱给雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[20:58] | for information leading to the sinking | 换取情报 最终导致 |
[21:00] | – of the U.S.S. Gideon? – Yes, sir. | -美国海军基甸号沉没 -是的 先生 |
[21:02] | I would object, but I so enjoy a good yarn. | 我想反对 但也很想听听故事 |
[21:06] | Describe how the money was handled. | 请描述那笔钱是如何处理的 |
[21:08] | A month before the incident, | 事件发生前一个月 |
[21:10] | a corporate account was opened in a Cypriot bank | 塞浦路斯一家银行开了个企业账户 |
[21:13] | known to work with Soviet intelligence. | 那企业为苏联情报部门工作 |
[21:16] | The only person with the power to withdraw funds | 唯一有权取款的是 |
[21:18] | was the company president. | 公司董事长 |
[21:20] | And who was that? | 那是谁 |
[21:23] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[21:24] | I’m sure many accounts were opened | 相信在基甸号悲剧发生前数周 |
[21:26] | in the weeks prior to the tragedy of the Gideon. | 有很多账户开户 |
[21:29] | What makes you think the activity in this account | 你是凭什么认定这个账户的活动 |
[21:31] | was connected to it? | 和事故有关 |
[21:32] | Because a front company for the KGB | 因为克格勃的一家挂名公司 |
[21:34] | wired $3 million into the account | 在事件发生前一天 |
[21:36] | a day before the incident, | 给该账户汇入三百万美金 |
[21:38] | and another $3 million the day after it. | 事件发生后的第二天又汇入三百万美元 |
[21:40] | One week later, the entire amount was withdrawn. | 一周后整个账户被取空 |
[21:43] | By Reddington? | 雷丁顿干的吗 |
[21:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:46] | Using fingerprints and a password. | 通过指纹加密码 |
[21:49] | Thank you. No further questions. | 谢谢 我问完了 |
[21:51] | Was the withdrawal made in person? | 取款是亲自去的吗 |
[21:53] | No. It was a wire transfer. | 不是 是通过电汇 |
[21:55] | You said the withdrawal required fingerprints and a password. | 你刚才说取款需要指纹和密码 |
[21:58] | It was done remotely. | 远程完成 |
[21:59] | So if someone had a copy of my fingerprints | 所以假如某人存了我的指纹 |
[22:02] | and knew the password, they could have made the withdrawal, | 并且知道密码 就可以完成取款 |
[22:05] | and no one at the bank, nor yourself, | 并且银行工作人员 和你本人 |
[22:06] | would have known the difference? | 也都看不出区别 |
[22:08] | I, uh, suppose that’s possible. | 我…认为这是可能的 |
[22:10] | Yes. You know what else is possible? | 很好 你知道还有什么也是可能的吗 |
[22:12] | That I was framed by Katarina Rostova, | 我是被卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃陷害的 |
[22:15] | which I could prove if Your Honor | 只要法官阁下能给我一点时间 |
[22:16] | would grant me even the shortest — | 我就能够证明 |
[22:18] | All right, the court will stand in recess. | 好吧 现在休庭 |
[22:19] | During which time I will consider | 在此期间我会考虑 |
[22:21] | whether your willful disregard for my instruction | 你有意无视我指令的行为 |
[22:24] | suggests that while you are clearly competent | 是否表明尽管你有能力 |
[22:26] | to stand trial, you may be incompetent | 参与庭审 或许不具资格 |
[22:28] | – to represent yourself. – I’m innocent. | -代理自己 -我是无辜的 |
[22:30] | How can trying to prove that suggest incompetence? | 想要证明自己无辜怎么可能表明我不具资格 |
[22:33] | It doesn’t. | 无法表明 |
[22:34] | But not following the rules does. | 但不守规则可以 |
[22:36] | And so far, you haven’t come close to doing that. | 目前为止 你完全没有做到遵守规则 |
[22:39] | We’re back in 15. | 一刻钟后回来 |
[22:47] | All right, she’s on the move. | 好的 她要行动了 |
[23:13] | Hold on. Who’s this? | 慢着 这是什么人 |
[23:29] | He’s taking it to the information desk. | 他把东西拿去咨询台了 |
[23:31] | Lost and found. | 失物招领 |
[23:33] | The janitor. | 是保洁员 |
[23:34] | I got him. | 我去抓他 |
[23:35] | I got the bag. | 我去拿袋子 |
[23:40] | Excuse me. FBI. | 打扰一下 联调局的 |
[23:41] | I need to see that bag, right now. | 我需要马上看看那个袋子 |
[23:47] | The purse is gone. | 手包不见了 |
[23:48] | The janitor has it. That’s him. | 在保洁员手上 就是他 |
[24:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:53] | Uh, yeah, thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[24:58] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[24:59] | We found Minister D. | 我们找到D部长了 |
[25:01] | If you found his archives, I need the tape | 如果你们发现了他的存档 |
[25:03] | of a phone call he recorded on December 7, 1990. | 我需要1990年12月7日的一份电话录音 |
[25:08] | If he has it, we’ll find it. | 只要在他手上 我们就能找到 |
[25:09] | But I won’t give it to you | 但我不会给你 |
[25:10] | so you can leverage the judge or the jury. | 好让你去威胁法官和陪审团 |
[25:12] | If that was my plan, I wouldn’t need your help. | 如果我想这么做 我根本不需要你的帮助 |
[25:15] | I’m quite capable of bribing jurors on my own. | 我靠自己就能贿赂陪审员 |
[25:17] | I didn’t give you this case to get an acquittal. | 我给你这个案子不是为了脱罪 |
[25:20] | Then why did you give it to us? | 那你为什么要给我们这个案子 |
[25:21] | To prove my innocence. | 为了证明我无罪 |
[25:23] | Members of the jury, I have been on the bench 23 years, | 各位陪审员 我在这个位置上坐了二十三年 |
[25:27] | and I have never had a defendant | 从来没有一位被告 |
[25:29] | represent himself in a death penalty case. | 在死刑案中选择自我辩护 |
[25:32] | Mr. Reddington made the choice, | 雷丁顿先生作出了选择 |
[25:34] | and, after careful consideration, | 在经过慎重考虑之后 |
[25:35] | I have decided to allow him to continue down that path. | 我决定允许他继续为自己辩护 |
[25:39] | As he’s acting as his own counsel, | 鉴于他的辩护律师就是他自己 |
[25:41] | he may testify in a narrative form. | 他会以自述的方式作证 |
[25:44] | Mr. Reddington, I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt. | 雷丁顿先生 我对你是疑罪从无 |
[25:48] | Don’t make me regret it. | 别让我后悔 |
[25:50] | Please. | 请 |
[26:03] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你愿意发誓 所言句句属实 |
[26:05] | and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | 毫不欺瞒 上帝为证吗 |
[26:06] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[26:18] | I don’t see it anywhere. | 我没找到 |
[26:19] | Is it possible he got the date wrong? | 有没有可能他记错日期了 |
[26:22] | Reddington told us to look for a very specific needle | 雷丁顿让我们在汪洋大海中 |
[26:24] | in this haystack. | 找特定的一根针 |
[26:25] | A recording taken on December 7, 1990. | 1990年12月7日的一份录音 |
[26:27] | Bailey isn’t talking. | 贝利没有开口 |
[26:29] | Please tell me you found something. | 请告诉我你们有发现了 |
[26:30] | We did. Just not what we were looking for. | 有发现 但不是我们要找的东西 |
[26:32] | Elijah Bailey is an alias. | 伊利亚·贝利是假名 |
[26:34] | We matched his DNA to a Jordan Loving, | 他的DNA和一个叫乔丹·洛文的人相匹配 |
[26:36] | a retired corporal in the Army Corps of Engineers. | 是陆军工程兵团退役下士 |
[26:38] | Now, he disappeared from a hospital four days | 他在录下这份雷丁顿声称 |
[26:41] | after he made the recording | 能证明他无罪的录音 |
[26:42] | that Mr. Reddington says will clear his name. | 四天后从医院消失了 |
[26:44] | Loving was admitted with severe burns | 洛文入院时有严重烧伤 |
[26:45] | after an explosion at his house injured him | 是由他家的爆炸造成的 |
[26:47] | and killed a man identified as Zachary Tempkin. | 爆炸还导致一个叫扎卡里·特姆金的人死亡 |
[26:50] | We found this picture at Bailey’s. | 我们在贝利住处找到了这张照片 |
[26:52] | It can’t be a coincidence that Reddington | 雷丁顿找的这份录音 |
[26:53] | is looking for a recording made on December 7th, | 是在12月7日录下的 而在12月11日 |
[26:56] | and, on December 11th, an assassin injures Bailey | 就有杀手炸伤了贝利并炸死了他的爱人 |
[26:59] | and murders a man who appears to have been his lover. | 这绝不是巧合 |
[27:01] | Maybe he used the tape to try and blackmail | 可能他用这份录音勒索了 |
[27:04] | someone who didn’t take kindly to being blackmailed. | 不喜欢被勒索的人 |
[27:06] | But who? And how the hell is it connected to Reddington? | 但勒索了谁呢 这和雷丁顿又有什么关系 |
[27:09] | 35 years ago, a Naval intelligence officer | 三十五年前 一位为美国政府效力的 |
[27:14] | working for the U.S. Government fell… | 海军情报官员和… |
[27:22] | fell into a relationship with a beautiful Russian woman. | 和一位美丽的俄罗斯女人坠入了爱河 |
[27:28] | Unbeknownst to his superiors, | 他的上级并不知道 |
[27:31] | that relationship, which started | 这段关系 一开始只是 |
[27:33] | as guarded attraction, | 有所防备地被吸引 |
[27:39] | quickly evolved into passion, | 但迅速变得充满激情 |
[27:41] | which resulted in pregnancy. | 并最终导致了身孕 |
[27:49] | They had the child. | 他们有了一个孩子 |
[27:51] | A girl, | 一个女孩 |
[27:54] | whom they both loved. | 他们俩都很爱她 |
[28:00] | What the Naval officer didn’t know, | 海军军官不知道 |
[28:04] | but certainly should have suspected, | 但显然应该怀疑的是 |
[28:09] | was that the Russian woman | 这位俄罗斯女人 |
[28:12] | was…a KGB officer — | 是…克格勃特工 |
[28:18] | that Katarina Rostova had been assigned | 卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是被派来 |
[28:23] | to get close to Raymond Reddington | 接近雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[28:27] | and steal classified information from him. | 并从他身上窃取机密情报的 |
[28:30] | What Reddington could never have suspected | 但雷丁顿绝不可能怀疑过的是 |
[28:34] | was that though she was a KGB agent, | 尽管她是克格勃特工 |
[28:38] | Rostova’s real handlers were members | 但罗斯托娃真正的上级隶属于 |
[28:42] | of a secret criminal organization, | 一个秘密的犯罪组织 |
[28:45] | a multinational cabal working in the shadows | 一个跨国”秘社” |
[28:51] | to manipulate world governments, economic markets, | 在幕后操纵各国政府 经济市场 |
[28:56] | trade, and international alliances. | 贸易和国际联盟 |
[29:00] | When Reddington discovered this, | 雷丁顿发现了之后 |
[29:05] | he confronted Rostova, | 他去质问罗斯托娃 |
[29:07] | who warned him that if he threatened to expose them, | 她警告他 如果他要告发秘社 |
[29:11] | the Cabal would destroy his reputation, | 秘社就会毁掉他的名誉 |
[29:15] | discrediting him so he could not discredit them. | 让他失去声誉 这样他就不能毁掉他们了 |
[29:20] | And that’s what happened. | 他们也如此做了 |
[29:24] | With the help of the Cabal, | 在秘社的帮助下 |
[29:27] | Rostova framed Reddington | 罗斯托娃陷害了雷丁顿 |
[29:30] | with the very evidence you’ve heard in this courtroom. | 用的正是你们刚刚听到的这些证据 |
[29:35] | To prevent him from protecting his country, | 为了阻止他保护自己的国家 |
[29:40] | she made it appear as if he had betrayed it. | 她让他看起来像是背叛了祖国 |
[29:45] | As a result, the Cabal remained in the shadows, | 结果 秘社继续隐在暗处 |
[29:50] | Rostova disappeared, | 罗斯托娃消失了 |
[29:53] | and Raymond Reddington became… | 而雷蒙德·雷丁顿变成了… |
[30:00] | a completely different person. | 另一个人 |
[30:05] | A man who has done | 一个干过很多 |
[30:11] | many brutal, scary, illegal things… | 残忍 可怕 非法的事情的人 |
[30:22] | but not a single one ever | 但从没有一件 |
[30:27] | that was treasonous. | 背叛了他的国家 |
[30:32] | That’s it — every box, file, and tape. | 都找过了 所有盒子 文件 录音 |
[30:35] | We must have missed something. | 我们肯定漏掉了什么 |
[30:36] | Or it’s not here. | 也可能东西不在这儿 |
[30:38] | We have to start over. | 我们要再找一遍 |
[30:40] | I think it’s too late for that. | 我觉得太迟了 |
[30:42] | It’s gotta be here somewhere. It has to be. | 肯定是在这里的某个地方 必须是这样 |
[30:44] | We’ll start over. | 我们再找一遍 |
[30:48] | Uh, I don’t think we have to. | 我觉得我们不用找了 |
[30:51] | December 7, 1990. | 1990年12月7日 |
[30:55] | Notify Ressler. | 通知雷斯勒 |
[30:56] | Tell him we have the tape Reddington was looking for. | 告诉他我们找到了雷丁顿在找的磁带 |
[30:59] | Let me just get this straight — | 让我把事情理清楚 |
[31:00] | You were framed by a “Secret criminal organization”? | 你被一个”秘密犯罪组织”陷害了 |
[31:05] | I’m sorry. I misspoke. | 抱歉 我说错了 |
[31:07] | Thanks to me, the Cabal is no longer secret. | 因为我 秘社已经不再是个秘密了 |
[31:09] | “A multinational cabal working in the shadows | 一个暗中操纵世界各国政府的 |
[31:13] | to manipulate world governments.” | 跨国秘社 |
[31:14] | I’m sure they have a Wikipedia page if you care to look. | 如果你愿意找 他们肯定有维基百科词条 |
[31:17] | Do you have any evidence | 你有没有任何证据 |
[31:18] | to support this conspiracy theory? | 能支撑你的阴谋论 |
[31:22] | I do. | 我有 |
[31:23] | That you can present at this time? | 你可以现在就提供的证据 |
[31:25] | Yes. Though, for the life of me, | 是的 尽管 为了我的性命着想 |
[31:27] | I don’t understand what the rush is all about. | 我不明白为什么要这么着急 |
[31:29] | Everyone seems so anxious to kill me. Makes you wonder. | 每个人都好像急于除掉我 我不禁在想 |
[31:32] | Perhaps you could enlighten me over a cocktail | 或许你能在我无罪释放后陪我喝杯鸡尾酒 |
[31:34] | after my acquittal — which is inevitable | 开导开导我 既然证据到了 |
[31:36] | now that the evidence has arrived. | 我肯定会被无罪释放 |
[31:42] | Permission to approach? | 请求上前 |
[31:44] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你不会要求了 |
[31:49] | Whatever evidence his FBI lackey | 无论他在联调局的狗腿子 |
[31:51] | just stepped and fetched for him — | 刚刚为他叼来了什么证据 |
[31:52] | It’s a tape recording. | 是一盘录音磁带 |
[31:54] | That we haven’t had the chance to authenticate. | 我们还没来得及鉴定其真实性 |
[31:56] | Then let’s get Agent Ressler to hop on the stand, | 那就快让雷斯勒探员跳上证人席 |
[31:58] | cross his heart, hope to die, and do just that. | 指天发誓 发毒誓 来证明吧 |
[32:01] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[32:02] | Mr. Sima, you will have the chance | 西玛先生 你会有机会 |
[32:04] | to cross-examine the witness and authenticate the tape. | 交叉盘问证人 鉴定磁带 |
[32:07] | Mr. Reddington, | 雷丁顿先生 |
[32:08] | it appears that all your eggs are in this basket. | 看来你把宝都押在他身上了 |
[32:10] | You better hope they don’t crack. | 你最好祈祷别押错了 |
[32:13] | Mm. That loud whooshing sound | 这响亮的嘶嘶声 |
[32:14] | is the wind blowing out of your case. | 是风把你案子吹走的声音 |
[32:19] | The court needed the tape copied to a flash drive, | 法庭需要把磁带复制进硬盘里 |
[32:23] | but…this is the original. | 但 这是原件 |
[32:25] | They pulled me out of a meeting. | 他们把我从会议里叫出来 |
[32:26] | This better be important. | 最好是重要的事 |
[32:27] | Reddington knows. | 雷丁顿知道了 |
[32:28] | – He knows everything. – Explain. | -他知道了一切 -解释 |
[32:31] | He’s discovered my identity. | 他发现了我的身份 |
[32:32] | And the existence of the Cabal. | 还有秘社的存在 |
[32:34] | Can he be contained? | 能不能把他抓起来 |
[32:36] | He took Masha. | 他抓走了玛莎 |
[32:38] | Eliminate him. | 除掉他 |
[32:39] | He’s a decorated officer. | 他是一位建立了累累功勋的军官 |
[32:40] | His death would be investigated. | 会有人调查他的死 |
[32:42] | Whatever they find, they will believe. | 不管他们发现了什么 他们都会相信的 |
[32:44] | But if we discredit him… | 但如果我们败坏他的名声 |
[32:45] | The intelligence I stole — We leak that it came from him. | 我偷走的情报 我们透出风声说是他泄露的 |
[32:49] | No one will believe him after that. | 之后 没有人会相信他 |
[32:51] | Not with the blood of 134 Americans on his hands. | 毕竟他手上沾了134位美国人的血 |
[32:54] | Agent Rostova, I told you to eliminate him. | 罗斯托娃探员 我告诉过你要除掉他 |
[32:57] | And I’m telling you there’s a better way. | 我告诉你 有更好的办法 |
[32:59] | Because you’re sleeping with him. | 因为你和他睡了 |
[33:01] | Because he has proof that the Cabal exists, | 因为他有证据证明秘社的存在 |
[33:03] | proof that would be released in the event of his death. | 如果他死了就会公之于众 |
[33:07] | The Fulcrum. | 支点 |
[33:08] | And because I love his daughter. | 还因为我爱他的女儿 |
[33:10] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[33:13] | I want this mess cleaned up. | 我要你把这烂摊子收拾干净 |
[33:15] | Get rid of him or ruin him. | 除掉他 或者毁掉他 |
[33:16] | Just get it done by Christmas. | 圣诞节前搞定 |
[33:21] | Agent Ressler, | 雷斯勒探员 |
[33:22] | do you recognize the man’s voice on the audiotape? | 你能不能辨认出录音带里男子的声音 |
[33:25] | Yes. It’s Alan Fitch. | 能 是艾伦·费奇 |
[33:26] | The former Director of National Intelligence. | 他是国家情报部的前部长 |
[33:28] | And the woman? Agent Rostova? | 那女人 是不是罗斯托娃探员 |
[33:31] | It was Katarina Rostova, yes. | 是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃 没错 |
[33:34] | Why did you bring me this tape? | 你为什么带给我这盘磁带 |
[33:36] | Because the government has a legal obligation | 因为根据布兰迪诉马里兰州案的判决精神 |
[33:38] | under Brady v. Maryland to provide the defendant | 政府有法律义务为被告提供 |
[33:41] | with any exculpatory evidence that can be used in the defense. | 一切可以在辩护中证明其无罪的证据 |
[33:45] | Thank you, Agent Ressler. | 谢谢你 雷斯勒探员 |
[33:47] | And may I say you are both everything I dislike | 我能不能说你代表了所有 |
[33:50] | about the FBI and everything I admire about it? | 我对联调局讨厌和喜欢的一切 |
[33:55] | Nothing further, Your Honor. | 我问完了 法官阁下 |
[34:01] | Your scar. | 你的疤痕 |
[34:09] | Katarina Rostova gave that to you, didn’t she? | 是不是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃造成的 |
[34:15] | She took Zachary from you. | 她让你失去了扎卡里 |
[34:19] | You found the tape. | 你找到了磁带 |
[34:21] | You blackmailed the wrong person. | 你勒索错了人 |
[34:23] | I thought I could use the tapes | 我觉得我能用这些磁带 |
[34:25] | to punish people for what they’d done. | 让人们为他们犯下的罪行受罚 |
[34:27] | To cash in on what they’d done. | 是从他们犯下的罪行中获利 |
[34:28] | To make a good living off the backs of bad people. | 从坏人手里赚大钱 |
[34:34] | You hurt a lot of people who deserved it. | 你伤害了很多应当受罚的人 |
[34:37] | But you also hurt yourself. | 但你也伤害了你自己 |
[34:39] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[34:41] | Katarina Rostova did. | 是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃做的 |
[34:46] | Out of all the tapes, why ask me about this one? | 有这么多磁带 为什么只问我这一盘的事 |
[34:54] | Because Katarina Rostova took someone away from me, too. | 因为卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃也害我失去了一个人 |
[35:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:06] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[35:17] | Thanks to your tape | 因为你的磁带 |
[35:21] | I think she just gave him back to me. | 我想她把这个人还给我了 |
[35:48] | The defendant will rise. | 请被告起立 |
[35:51] | Has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团是否作出了判决 |
[35:53] | We have, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[35:56] | In United States v. Raymond Reddington, | 在美国政府诉雷蒙德·雷丁顿案中 |
[35:59] | to the single count alleging violation | 根据《美国法典》第十八卷 |
[36:01] | of Title 18, United States Code Section 2381, | 第2381条提出的叛国罪 |
[36:06] | treason, how do you find? | 单项指控 你们的决定是什么 |
[36:09] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[36:12] | The court thanks the jury for your service. | 法庭感谢你们的服务 |
[36:15] | You are dismissed. | 你们可以离席了 |
[36:20] | Your Honor, the government is ready | 法官大人 政府已做好准备 |
[36:22] | to proceed to trial on the remaining indictments. | 将针对其他控告进行起诉 |
[36:25] | I have no doubt that once the government licks its wounds, | 我毫不怀疑政府一旦重振旗鼓 |
[36:28] | it will want another bite at our allegedly rotten apple. | 便会再向我们这位据称无可救药的嫌犯出击 |
[36:31] | But that’s for another day. | 但是今天是不行了 |
[36:33] | Until then, the defendant will remain in custody. | 在那之前 被告将继续拘押 |
[36:36] | No bail? I was looking forward to that cocktail. | 不考虑保释吗 我还期盼着那杯鸡尾酒呢 |
[36:39] | You may or may not be the most dangerous criminal | 你或许是也可能不是我庭上 |
[36:42] | to ever grace my courtroom. | 最危险的罪犯 |
[36:45] | But you certainly are the most incorrigible. | 但你一定是最屡教不改的 |
[36:47] | Court stands in recess. | 休庭 |
[36:53] | I don’t know how I can feel so relieved | 我不知道我为什么能如此轻松 |
[36:56] | and so pissed off at the same time. | 同时又如此生气 |
[36:58] | Don’t judge her too harshly. | 不要对她太有成见 |
[37:00] | I don’t think I could judge her harshly enough. | 我对她怎么有成见都不过分 |
[37:04] | Whoever you are today, | 你如今的身份 |
[37:07] | whatever you’ve become — | 你如今的境地 |
[37:09] | it’s because of the lies she told. | 都是拜她的谎言所赐 |
[37:12] | She was between a rock and a hard place. | 她也有难处 |
[37:15] | That’s no excuse for framing someone | 以无形之罪陷害无辜的人 |
[37:17] | for a crime they didn’t commit. | 是没有借口可辩的 |
[37:18] | It’s easy to think that now. | 现在想想是很容易 |
[37:21] | Back then… | 但当时 |
[37:25] | …things were… complicated. | 情况很复杂 |
[37:28] | I grew up believing Raymond Reddington | 我从小就相信雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[37:30] | was a traitor. | 是叛国贼 |
[37:31] | Well, now you know the truth. | 现在你知道真相了 |
[37:33] | I know a truth. | 我只是知道了一个真相 |
[37:35] | You know that your parents loved you very much. | 你知道你的父母很爱你 |
[37:39] | And that’s the only truth that matters. | 这是唯一重要的真相 |
[38:17] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[38:20] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[38:22] | I’m very relieved. | 我现在浑身轻松 |
[38:24] | More so knowing that you are, as well. | 知道你也如释重负后我更轻松了 |
[38:28] | Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be? | 我当然轻松了 为什么不呢 |
[38:30] | Because you are the reason Raymond is here. | 因为雷蒙德在这是因为你 |
[38:34] | I spoke to the woman who called the police. | 我和报警的女人谈过 |
[38:38] | I showed her your photo. | 我给她看了你的照片 |
[38:40] | When she didn’t recognize it, | 当她没有认出你时 |
[38:42] | I realized she had spoken to Jennifer. | 我意识到她和詹妮弗谈过 |
[38:46] | That you worked together to capture Raymond. | 你们合作抓的雷蒙德 |
[38:53] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[38:55] | I keep his secrets. I don’t share them. | 我为他保守秘密 我不会乱说 |
[39:00] | He sent you to find out. | 他让你来找出真相 |
[39:01] | So he suspects something, but he doesn’t know. | 他在怀疑些什么 但他不知道 |
[39:03] | – Is that it? – I won’t say it is. | -是吗 -我不会承认的 |
[39:06] | But I won’t say it’s not. | 但我也不否认 |
[39:10] | If you tell him, he’ll never forgive me. | 如果你告诉他 他永远不会原谅我的 |
[39:14] | The secrets he keeps from you cause you so much pain. | 他对你保守的秘密给你带来了痛苦 |
[39:18] | And now you are asking me to keep your secrets from him. | 而你现在却让我守住你的秘密 不告诉他 |
[39:26] | You’re his secret keeper. | 你是他的秘密守护者 |
[39:30] | I’m asking you to be mine, too. | 我求你也能成为我的 |
[39:41] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会好的 |
[39:45] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[39:51] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[39:54] | What, stole the boss’ hooch? | 偷了老板的私藏吗 |
[39:57] | You lied to the judge | 你在法庭上撒了谎 |
[39:59] | to protect my search for the imposter’s true identity. | 为了保护我对冒牌货真实身份的调查 |
[40:03] | You ignored everything I asked you not to do. | 你忽略了所有我让你别做的事 |
[40:09] | And I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想感谢你 |
[40:19] | That must’ve been hard, hearing that tape today. | 今天听到那盘磁带一定很难受 |
[40:23] | Listening to your mother betray your father like that. | 听着你母亲那样背叛你父亲 |
[40:28] | To be honest with you, Ressler, | 说实话 雷斯勒 |
[40:29] | this has all been hard. | 一直都很难 |
[40:32] | Ever since I met the imposter. | 自从我遇到那个冒牌货后 |
[40:37] | But, yes, especially now, | 但是 是的 特别是现在 |
[40:39] | knowing that my mother helped this imposter steal | 在知道我母亲帮助这个冒牌货窃取 |
[40:42] | my real father’s good name. | 我父亲的美名之后 |
[40:45] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[40:47] | I mean, before today, | 在今天之前 |
[40:48] | everyone thought Reddington was a traitor. | 所有人都认为雷丁顿是叛国者 |
[40:50] | The government, the press, | 政府 媒体 |
[40:52] | and, still, the imposter chose to take his identity. | 但是他还是选择使用雷丁顿的身份 |
[40:55] | I mean, he went to a surgeon who could have given him | 他去找了一位可以给他世界上任何人身份的 |
[40:57] | the identity of anyone in the world. | 外科医生 |
[41:00] | He could have been anyone. | 他可以成为任何人 |
[41:01] | And yet he chose to be a pariah. | 但他却选择成为一名贱民 |
[41:05] | He chose the life of a wanted fugitive. | 他选择成为一名逃犯 |
[41:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:08] | Why would anyone do that? | 为什么有人会这样做 |
[41:13] | I heard the news. Congratulations. | 我听说了 恭喜 |
[41:15] | A Pyrrhic victory, I’m afraid. | 得来不易的胜利 |
[41:17] | Like eating a salted caramel babka. | 像是吃一块海盐焦糖布兰卡蛋糕 |
[41:20] | Immensely satisfying in the moment, | 一开始让我很满足 |
[41:22] | but it just might be what kills me in the end. | 或许吃到最后会置我于死地 |
[41:26] | I found the person who made the 911 call. | 我找到报警的人了 |
[41:30] | And? | 然后呢 |
[41:31] | It was a homeless woman. | 是个无家可归的女人 |
[41:33] | Well, who told her to make the call? | 谁让她报警的 |
[41:35] | She didn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[41:36] | – You showed her a photograph? – Yes. | -你给她看照片了 -是的 |
[41:37] | – Of Elizabeth? – Yes. | -伊丽莎白的吗 -是的 |
[41:39] | And? | 然后呢 |
[41:40] | No. | 不是她 |
[41:48] | I was so sure. | 我之前坚信 |
[41:52] | I was… | 我 |
[41:58] | The thought that she’d betrayed me again… | 我坚信她会再次背叛我 |
[42:07] | But she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[42:09] | No. | 没有 |