时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | I’ve been accused of being a lot of things… | 人们对我有很多评价 |
[00:39] | …unemotional, | 无情 |
[00:41] | cold, a risk-inclined agitator… | 冷漠 爱好风险的煽动者 |
[00:43] | …whose own board sometimes feels he’s a liability. | 甚至自家公司的董事会都觉得我是个累赘 |
[00:47] | Truth is, I’ve made my share of mistakes… | 事实是 我的确犯过很多错 |
[00:52] | …but it is no secret that our e-commerce market share | 但大家都知道我们的电商市场份额 |
[00:55] | is expanding much faster than anticipated. | 比预期增长速度更快 |
[00:58] | That means fulfillment is the bottleneck for real growth, | 这就意味着满足市场成了现在的扩张瓶颈 |
[01:02] | which is why I am here to announce | 所以我要在这里宣布 |
[01:04] | that Chione will be opening | 喀俄涅将会于明年年末之前 |
[01:07] | a brand-new, state-of-the-art distribution facility | 在马来西亚建成一座全新的 |
[01:11] | in Malaysia by the end of next year. | 最先进的配送中心 |
[01:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:20] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[01:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:26] | Mr. Tamerlane? It’s a pleasure. | 塔梅兰先生 很高兴见到你 |
[01:28] | Oh, thank you very much. Would you, uh, like a photo together? | 非常感谢 你想一起合影吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, eh, it’s okay. I’m here on business. | 不用了 我来有正事 |
[01:33] | It’s about that incident near Rock Creek Park. | 是关于岩溪公园附近那次事故的 |
[01:43] | – I’m sorry, your name was…? – I’m not the only one who knows. | -抱歉 您是 -我不是唯一知道那件事的人 |
[01:46] | I’m afraid there’s some real legal jeopardy | 恐怕你会面临一些真正的 |
[01:47] | coming your way — | 法律上的麻烦 |
[01:49] | a credible witness, a grand jury. | 一位可信证人 大陪审团之类的 |
[01:53] | – Who the hell are you? How do you… – Please, let’s not… | -你到底是谁 你怎么 -拜托 咱们 |
[01:55] | talk here. | 别在这儿说 |
[01:57] | Uh, just come see me — alone. | 请您自己来见我 |
[01:59] | I think I can be of assistance. | 我想我能帮助你 |
[02:08] | 伦理学家 第91号 | |
[02:11] | We are on record this morning in the matter of | 今天上午我们审理的是 |
[02:13] | The United States v. Raymond Reddington | 美国政府诉雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[02:15] | on charges of treason in connection to the sale | 因其向俄罗斯情报机构出售机密信息 |
[02:18] | of classified data to Russian intelligence. | 而指控其犯下叛国罪 |
[02:21] | Is the government ready to proceed to trial? | 政府已经准备好进入正式庭审阶段了吗 |
[02:23] | – We are, Your Honor. – And the defense? | -是的 法官阁下 -被告呢 |
[02:25] | We are not. Uh, the royal “we” — me. | 我们没有 我是说 我没有 |
[02:28] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[02:31] | Dare I ask why? | 我可以问问为什么吗 |
[02:33] | Like it or not, – I have to be open to the idea | 不管你喜不喜欢 我其实在想 |
[02:36] | that there may be certain mental abnormalities | 也许是一些精神异常 |
[02:40] | that are the cause of my criminal conduct. | 导致了我的犯罪行为 |
[02:43] | As delighted as the government is | 政府很高兴听到 |
[02:45] | that Mr. Reddington has stated on the record | 雷丁顿先生在法庭记录中 |
[02:48] | that his conduct is criminal, | 提到自己的行为是犯罪 |
[02:51] | whether mental disease caused his crimes | 至于是否因精神疾病导致犯罪 |
[02:54] | is a question for a jury to decide | 则应由陪审团来决定 |
[02:56] | if and when he raises an insanity defense. | 如果他以精神错乱进行辩护的话 |
[02:58] | I don’t see what possible connection that has | 我方不认为这跟是否准备好进入庭审 |
[03:01] | to whether he’s prepared to move to trial. | 有任何可能的联系 |
[03:03] | Well, I cannot proceed to trial… | 我没办法进入庭审阶段 |
[03:05] | until I know how to defend myself, | 除非我知道如何为自己辩护 |
[03:07] | or whether I can even self-advocate | 或是我到底能否有效地 |
[03:09] | in an effective way. | 为自己主张权益 |
[03:11] | You know the facts. | 你知道这些事实 |
[03:12] | That’s generally a good start. | 一般来说这就表明没什么问题 |
[03:14] | And if the facts indicate | 如果事实表明 |
[03:16] | that I’m not competent to stand trial? | 我没有能力接受庭审呢 |
[03:19] | Defense counsel succeeded in convincing Your Honor | 被告辩护律师成功说服法官阁下 |
[03:23] | to uphold his immunity agreement. | 支持他的豁免协议 |
[03:25] | H-He may be crazy like a fox… | 他可能像狐狸一样狡猾 |
[03:27] | …but he’s not crazy. | 但他绝没有精神问题 |
[03:29] | While I’ve come to appreciate | 虽然我很欣赏 |
[03:30] | the innate facility Mr. Sima has | 西玛先生的天赋才能 |
[03:33] | with the obvious cliche, | 很明显这不过是陈词滥调 |
[03:35] | I’m sure the Court is aware that, | 我相信法庭很清楚 |
[03:37] | on the subject of my mental health, | 在有关我精神状态这件事上 |
[03:39] | his opinion is just that his opinion. | 他的意见也不过是”他的意见”而已 |
[03:42] | I’d prefer to take – the Court’s recommendation | 我更乐意接受法庭的建议 |
[03:44] | and base my defense on the facts. | 让我的辩护以事实为依据 |
[03:46] | The only relevant fact is that there is no motion | 唯一相关事实就是没有人在法庭提出 |
[03:50] | concerning the defendant’s mental health before the court. | 有关被告精神状态问题的动议 |
[03:53] | I am making that motion now, as is my right | 我现在就正在提出动议 这是我的权利 |
[03:56] | under the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure. | 《联邦刑事诉讼规则》赋予我的权利 |
[03:59] | Therefore, I ask for the court’s indulgence | 因此 我请求法庭同意 |
[04:02] | because I appear before you in pro per, | 因为我在法庭自己代表自己 |
[04:05] | and also possibly mad as a hatter. | 也因为我可能是真的疯了 |
[04:07] | Talk about your obvious cliche. | 你刚还说是明显的陈词滥调 |
[04:10] | Guilty as charged. | 您说的不错 |
[04:12] | Or not if I really am mad. | 也许错了 如果我是真的疯了 |
[04:15] | How about giving us all a chance to find out? | 不如给我们彼此个机会来弄清楚吧 |
[04:18] | What do you mean he’s talking a trip? | 你说他要出行是什么意思 |
[04:20] | The judge granted his request for a psychiatric evaluation, | 法官准允了他的精神评估请求 |
[04:23] | so, as a federal prisoner, he’s being sent | 所以作为联邦罪犯 他会被送往 |
[04:25] | to the Federal Medical Center in Springfield, Missouri. | 密苏里州斯普林菲尔德的联邦医疗中心 |
[04:28] | Does Reddington really believe | 雷丁顿真的认为 |
[04:29] | anyone’s gonna think that he’s incompetent? | 会有人相信他有精神问题吗 |
[04:32] | I didn’t request the evaluation so I’d be evaluated. | 我申请评估不是为了真正接受评估 |
[04:35] | I did it because I no longer have an immunity agreement, | 我这么做是因为我已经没有豁免协议了 |
[04:37] | and I need leverage to get a new one. | 我需要一些砝码再得到一个新的 |
[04:39] | How does a psych eval get you that? | 精神评估怎么能给你一个新的协议 |
[04:41] | Because it gets me to Missouri. | 因为这能让我去密苏里州 |
[04:44] | There’s a man I need to see there. | 那儿有一个我需要见的人 |
[04:46] | – A man? What man? – I don’t know, and I don’t care. | -一个人 什么人 -我不知道也不在乎 |
[04:48] | All I care about is that he didn’t give me a case, | 我只知道他没有给我案子 |
[04:50] | so we can work on ours. | 这样我们就能处理我们自己的 |
[04:52] | – Ours is at a dead end. – What are you talking about? | -我们的进了死胡同 -你在说什么 |
[04:54] | We’ve ID’d the man who was Koehler’s patient | 我们已经确认谁是凯勒医生 |
[04:56] | right after Reddington was. He might know his real identity. | 在雷丁顿之后的病人 他可能知道他的真实身份 |
[04:59] | Yeah, and if could find him, maybe he’d tell us, | 如果我们能找到他 也许他会告诉我们 |
[05:01] | but we can’t. | 但我们找不到 |
[05:03] | We’re stuck, | 我们确实没办法 |
[05:04] | but if I could get the Task Force to help us — | 但如果我能让特别小组帮我们 |
[05:07] | I thought we couldn’t go to the FBI. | 我以为我们不能去找联调局 |
[05:09] | If we did, Reddington would find out. | 如果我们那么做 雷丁顿就会知道 |
[05:11] | We can’t give them a case, but Reddington can. | 我们不能给他们案子 但雷丁顿可以 |
[05:15] | I thought he didn’t have one. | 我以为你说他没有案子 |
[05:18] | They don’t know that. | 他们并不知道 |
[05:20] | Gerald Todd Klepper was a doctor in Newark | 杰拉德·托德·克莱伯是纽瓦克的一名医生 |
[05:22] | who murdered 17 patients. | 杀害了十七位病人 |
[05:24] | Terminally ill patients. Cops think it was euthanasia. | 绝症病人 警方认为是安乐死 |
[05:27] | They think, but they don’t know. | 他们觉得是 但不确定 |
[05:28] | By the time the police realized Klepper was responsible, | 警方意识到是克莱伯时 |
[05:31] | he was gone. | 他已经消失了 |
[05:32] | And in the 28 years since, no one’s found him | 之后的二十八年间 没人见过他 |
[05:34] | because, according to Reddington, | 因为据雷丁顿所说 |
[05:35] | he had his appearance altered | 他改变了自己的面容 |
[05:37] | by everyone’s favorite plastic surgeon to the criminal elite — | 正是通过犯罪精英们最爱的整形医生 |
[05:40] | Dr. Hans Koehler. | 汉斯·凯勒医生 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry. So, Reddington wants us to track down | 抱歉 所以雷丁顿想让我们找到 |
[05:45] | – one of Dr. Koehler’s patients? – Thanks to him, | -凯勒医生的一位病人 -多亏他 |
[05:47] | we already acquired a list with their names on it. | 我们已经有了他们曾用名的名单 |
[05:49] | The Bureau has assigned a team to track them down. | 局里已经安排一个小组去追查他们的下落 |
[05:51] | He says Klepper is a very special case. | 他说克莱伯十分特别 |
[05:54] | And, no, he didn’t say why. | 没说原因 |
[05:55] | And we can’t ask him because he hoodwinked his judge | 也没法问他 因为他靠花言巧语让法官 |
[05:57] | into sending him to Missouri for a psych eval. | 送他去密苏里州接受精神状态评估 |
[06:00] | What do we know about this “Angel of Death”? | 我们对这个死亡天使了解多少 |
[06:03] | Let’s start with what we don’t know — like his current ID, | 先从不知道的开始 不知道他现在的身份 |
[06:06] | what he looks like, and where he lives. | 长相 还有住在哪儿 |
[06:10] | You said you could be of assistance. | 你之前说可以帮忙 |
[06:13] | What we do know is that, | 而我们知道 |
[06:14] | according to Koehler’s medical file, | 根据凯勒的医疗文档 |
[06:16] | prior to his operation, Klepper was on dialysis. | 克莱伯接受手术前是在进行透析 |
[06:19] | Our only lead is a 28-year-old medical condition? | 我们的唯一线索是他二十八年前的就医情况吗 |
[06:21] | That’s the only lead the police have. | 是警方掌握的唯一线索 |
[06:23] | But the victims’ families hired a P.I. to follow up, | 但被害人家属雇了一位私人调查员去查 |
[06:26] | and what he found, we don’t know. | 而我们不清楚他有什么发现 |
[06:28] | And you need to talk to him. | 那你们需要去找他谈谈 |
[06:30] | We know who Klepper was — | 我们知道克莱伯过去是谁 |
[06:31] | maybe this guy can tell us who he is. | 或许这家伙能告诉我们他现在的身份 |
[06:35] | Cindy Kobata was fighting leukemia. | 辛迪·科巴塔当时在和白血病抗争 |
[06:37] | Jim Franklin had a wife and two kids. | 吉姆·弗兰克林有老婆和两个孩子 |
[06:40] | Bethany Ray had cystic fibrosis. | 贝丝妮·雷患囊肿性纤维化 |
[06:43] | She’d just turned 21 when Klepper killed her. | 她被克莱伯杀害时刚满二十一岁 |
[06:46] | How long’ve you been working this case? | 这个案子你追查多久了 |
[06:48] | The families came to me in ’94. | 家属是在九四年找的我 |
[06:50] | I wish I could’a been more help, | 我也希望能帮上更多忙 |
[06:51] | but Klepper stayed off the grid — | 但克莱伯完全没有一丝踪迹 |
[06:54] | no citizenship, no taxes, | 没有换国籍 没有纳税记录 |
[06:57] | no footprint, nothing. | 没有行踪 什么都没有 |
[06:58] | Is there anything you can tell us about him now? | 针对他现在的情况 你有什么看法吗 |
[07:00] | I can tell you – the cops had it all wrong. | 我可以告诉你们 警察都搞错了 |
[07:03] | They said he was all about putting people out of their misery, | 他们说他的目的是帮别人解除痛苦 |
[07:06] | but these people were demanding aggressive treatment. | 但这些人当时是想要进行积极治疗 |
[07:09] | They weren’t targeted because they wanted to die — | 他们不是因为想死才被害 |
[07:12] | they were targeted – because they wanted to live. | 他们被害…是因为他们想活下去 |
[07:14] | Now, why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做 |
[07:15] | Because by fighting to stay alive, | 因为这些人奋力活下去 |
[07:17] | they used up resources that he thought were better used | 就把他认为本该用在较健康病人身上的资源 |
[07:20] | on healthier patients. | 给用尽了 |
[07:22] | You make him sound like an actuary. | 这样说来他像是一个精算师 |
[07:24] | Most people think life is priceless. | 大多数人认为生命无价 |
[07:27] | Not Klepper. | 克莱伯不这么认为 |
[07:28] | He did a cost-benefit analysis on these people, | 他对这些人做了成本效益分析 |
[07:31] | figured that the cost outweighed the benefits, | 算出来成本大于收益 |
[07:33] | and killed them because of it. | 因此杀了他们 |
[07:36] | You killed someone. | 你杀了人 |
[07:38] | For that, most people would believe you belong in prison. | 大多数人会因此认为你该进监狱 |
[07:41] | Their belief is based | 他们的信念是基于 |
[07:42] | on a Judeo-Christian tradition of justice. | 犹太基督教的正义观传统 |
[07:45] | Mine is more algebraic. | 而我的信念更偏赖代数 |
[07:47] | There’s a constant and a variable. | 这其中有一个常数和一个变量 |
[07:50] | The constant is the work you do. | 常数就是你的贡献 |
[07:51] | It has value, | 它有价值 |
[07:53] | and it will be compromised with you behind bars. | 如果你进了监狱这一价值就会受损 |
[07:55] | The variable is what economists call the VSL — | 变量就是经济学家所谓的命统价 |
[07:58] | the value of statistical life. | 生命统计价值 |
[08:01] | In this case, the value of your life | 这里就是你和目击证人的 |
[08:03] | versus the value of the life of the witness | 生命价值作比较 |
[08:05] | whose testimony – will put you behind bars. | 因为他的证词会把你送进监狱 |
[08:09] | Okay, I can make it worth their while not to say anything. | 我可以保证他们如果守口如瓶会有更多好处 |
[08:12] | The authorities have identified her. | 当局已经找到她了 |
[08:13] | She was walking home that night and saw what she saw. | 当晚她步行回家 该看的都看到了 |
[08:16] | She’s made a preliminary statement. | 已经给出初步证词 |
[08:18] | At this point, a bribe has a low probability of success. | 目前 行贿成功的概率很低 |
[08:23] | I’m afraid my equation is premised | 恐怕我的方案需要的 |
[08:25] | on a more permanent solution. | 是更一劳永逸的办法 |
[08:28] | Killing her. | 杀了她 |
[08:29] | If her VSL is lower than yours. | 只要她的命统价不如你 |
[08:32] | You can’t put a price on a life. | 你不能给生命标价 |
[08:33] | Nearly every department in our government has a VSL. | 我们政府几乎所有部门都有自己的命统价 |
[08:36] | The EPA’s is $10 million. | 环保局是一千万 |
[08:37] | The FDA’s is $7.9 million. | 食药管理局是七百九十万 |
[08:40] | The Department of Transportation | 交通部 |
[08:41] | is $6.4 million. | 是六百四十万 |
[08:42] | The annoying beep that goes off when the people | 前排乘客没系安全带 |
[08:44] | in the front seat – don’t put their seatbelts on? | 会有恼人的哔哔声提醒 |
[08:46] | Ever wonder why there was no beep | 后排乘客不系却没有哔哔声 |
[08:47] | for the people sitting in the back? | 想过原因没有 |
[08:49] | It would cost the auto industry $325 million a year | 因为这样每年会花费汽车工业3.25亿 |
[08:52] | and save 44 lives. | 而拯救四十四条人命 |
[08:54] | 325 divided by 44 is 7.4 — | 3.25除以44等于0.074 |
[08:57] | meaning that the value of each life that would be saved | 所以这样救下的人命每条价值 |
[08:59] | is $7.4 million. | 七百四十万 |
[09:01] | But since DOT values each life at only $6.4 million, | 但由于交通部给每条生命估价约六百四十万 |
[09:05] | no beeps in the back. | 所以没有哔哔声提醒后座 |
[09:06] | Those are statistical models | 那些统计模型 |
[09:08] | to determine the cost of a life, | 是评估每一个生命的价值 |
[09:10] | not to decide the value of one life over another. | 而不是用来比较不同人命的价值 |
[09:13] | Organ recipient protocols. | 器官移植协议 |
[09:15] | What a teacher makes versus a hedge fund manager. | 比较教师和对冲基金经理的贡献 |
[09:18] | We make comparative values all the time, | 我们无时无刻不在比较价值 |
[09:19] | and I’ve done it for you and Miss Carter. | 我也比较了你和卡特小姐的 |
[09:22] | A bus driver versus a titan of industry. | 公交司机相比工业巨头 |
[09:25] | A volunteer at a local boys’ club | 本地男孩俱乐部的志愿者 |
[09:27] | versus a man who employs 12,000 people. | 相比手下有一万两千名员工的人 |
[09:31] | I’ve circled the relevant numbers. | 相关数字我都画了圈 |
[09:39] | Well, according to this, she comes out ahead. | 这样一来 她首当其冲 |
[09:42] | Smaller carbon footprint. | 较小的碳排放量 |
[09:45] | Works with at-risk youth. | 与危险青少年共事 |
[09:47] | You give people paychecks. She gives them hope. | 你给别人开工资 她提供的是希望 |
[09:51] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是一个杀人犯 |
[09:52] | That’s why you need me. | 所以你才需要我 |
[09:58] | How do I tip your scales? | 你要我做什么 |
[10:00] | You’re building a plant in Malaysia. | 你要在马来西亚建一处设施 |
[10:02] | I want it built in Detroit. | 我希望你建在底特律 |
[10:03] | My coefficient for America First is very high. | 美国优先政策在我这里系数很大 |
[10:05] | No, that’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[10:06] | I’ve already put $100 million into that plant. | 我已经投入了一亿美金 |
[10:08] | I never said killing hope would be cheap — | 扼杀希望从来不是便宜的事 |
[10:11] | just ethical. | 但合乎道德 |
[10:13] | How can murder ever be ethical? | 杀人怎么可能是道德的呢 |
[10:15] | How can 44 people die each year | 那因为没有提醒他们系安全带 |
[10:17] | because they weren’t warned to put on their seatbelts? | 每年死四十四个人 这又怎么可以呢 |
[10:19] | Some lives have more value than others. | 有的生命就是价值更高 |
[10:21] | Move the plant, your life will have more value | 只要把工厂挪址 你的生命就会 |
[10:24] | than the woman set to testify against you. | 比那个要站出来指证你的女人更有价值 |
[10:27] | It’s nothing personal. It’s just math. | 这当中没有私人恩怨 只不过是数学计算 |
[10:34] | So, I’ve been thinking about The Angel of Death | 我一直在想这个死亡天使 |
[10:35] | and trying to figure out why a digital nomad — | 想知道一个从不停止移动的 |
[10:38] | who never stops moving — | 数字流浪者 |
[10:39] | would stop in one place for nearly three months. | 怎么会在一个地方待上将近三个月 |
[10:41] | The answer? His kidney. | 原因就是 他的肾脏 |
[10:43] | You think this has to do with his dialysis treatments? | 你觉得这和他的透析治疗有关 |
[10:45] | Not the treatments, the cure. | 不是治疗 而是药物 |
[10:47] | – A transplant. – I pulled the rolls | -是移植 -我查看了2010年 |
[10:49] | of every kidney transplant recipient | 费城所有接受肾脏移植的 |
[10:51] | in Philadelphia in 2010. | 病患的名单 |
[10:52] | And after removing the patients… | 排除年龄 性别 |
[10:55] | …that were the wrong age, sex, or race, | …以及种族对不上号的病患 |
[10:57] | I was able to narrow it down to a list of 14 men, | 最终将名单缩减到十四人 |
[10:59] | one of which is this guy. | 其中有这么个人 |
[11:02] | Cameron Morella. | 卡梅伦·莫雷拉 |
[11:05] | He’s the right age, and before 2010, | 他的年龄符合 在2010年前 |
[11:07] | – he was non-existent. – Because he was someone else. | -根本没这个人 -因为是别人的假身份 |
[11:11] | Gerald Todd Klepper. | 拉德·托德·克莱伯 |
[11:12] | I’m telling you — I think this is our guy. | 我跟你们说 我觉得就是这个人了 |
[11:16] | Miss Carter? Eric Price. | 卡特女士 我是艾瑞克·普莱斯 |
[11:17] | I’m here on behalf of the District Attorney | 我代表地检来询问你的供词 |
[11:19] | to review your testimony. May I have a minute? | 方便有空聊一聊吗 |
[11:22] | So he has a new face but still needs a kidney. | 他换了张脸 但还需要一个肾脏 |
[11:24] | Did you run him through the database — | 有去数据库进行对比吗 |
[11:25] | license, credit cards? | 查驾照和信用卡 |
[11:26] | I did, and it appears he’s in D.C. | 查了 他好像在特区 |
[11:28] | His last purchase was for a hotel room | 他最近一笔消费是入住 |
[11:30] | near 4th and E Street. | 第四大道和E街附近的酒店 |
[11:32] | And that — that was under an hour ago. | 就在一个小时之前 |
[11:34] | Notify Ressler and Keen. | 通知雷斯勒和基恩 |
[11:35] | Have them pay Mr. Morella a visit. | 让他们去会会莫雷拉先生 |
[11:38] | I thought the lady at the DA’s Office | 我记得地检办公室的一位女士说 |
[11:40] | said that I wouldn’t be giving a statement | 要等到今天晚点 |
[11:41] | – until later today. – Yes. About that… | -才来录我的供词 -对 那个嘛 |
[11:44] | the truth is, I don’t work for the DA’s Office. | 事实上 我不是地检办公室的 |
[11:48] | I’m here on behalf of Mr. Tamerlane. | 我是代表塔梅兰先生来的 |
[11:52] | What? You lied to me?! | 什么 你骗我 |
[11:54] | Miss Carter, please. Calm down. | 卡特女士 冷静 |
[11:56] | And you’re here to what — you’re here to what — | 你来这是想怎么着 |
[11:57] | try and buy me off? Is that what this is? | 想收买我吗 是这样吗 |
[11:58] | He thinks he can just pay me off and make me lie | 他以为他能用钱让我做伪证 |
[12:01] | about what I saw him do to that poor girl?! | 掩盖他对那可怜的姑娘做的事吗 |
[12:03] | It’s not quite that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[12:05] | Who are you? What are you doing? | 你是谁 你想干什么 |
[12:07] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[12:09] | Ohh! Help me! Let go of me! | 救命 放开我 |
[12:11] | No! | 不 |
[12:14] | According to the CDC, | 根据疾控中心的数据 |
[12:16] | accidents are the leading cause of death | 意外事故是25到34岁之间的女性 |
[12:18] | among women 25 to 34. | 致死的主要原因 |
[12:21] | It only accounts for 18% of deaths among black women. | 这一原因在黑人女性死亡案例中只占18% |
[12:25] | But at 36.9%, | 而在你这种 |
[12:29] | it’s number one with a bullet | 白人女性中占36.9% |
[12:31] | among white women like yourself. | 是位列第一的原因 |
[12:34] | Tragic slip and fall coming out of the shower, | 洗完澡出来悲催地滑倒了 |
[12:38] | and, sadly, you’ll be just one more statistic | 你就成了疾控中心 |
[12:40] | in the CDC’s annual report on health equity. | 健康公平年度报告中又一例可悲的案例 |
[12:45] | As Mark Twain said, there’s three kinds of lies — | 马克·吐温说得好 世上有三种谎言 |
[12:48] | lies, damned lies, and statistics. | 谎言 该死的谎言和统计数据 |
[12:56] | So, we are here to evaluate | 我们来评估 |
[12:58] | whether you’re competent to stand trial. | 你是否有能力接受审判 |
[13:00] | This is a comfy chair. | 这椅子真舒服 |
[13:03] | Do you understand what that means? | 你明白是什么意思吗 |
[13:08] | It’s comfy? | 舒服吗 |
[13:09] | Competency means you are capable of understanding… | “有能力”是指你能够理解 |
[13:13] | …the characteristic and consequences | 你所面临的起诉的 |
[13:15] | of the proceedings against you. | 性质及其后果 |
[13:17] | Based on what I’ve read in the trial transcript, | 根据我看过的庭审记录 |
[13:20] | – you seem quite capable. – And yet I don’t… | -你挺能理解的 -而我还是不明白 |
[13:23] | understand why I’m there — in court. | 为什么我要上庭受审 |
[13:27] | I don’t know what I’ve done wrong. | 我不知道自己哪里做错了 |
[13:29] | – You don’t? – Not really, no. | -不明白 -真不太明白 |
[13:32] | Have you killed people? | 你杀人了吗 |
[13:34] | Polluting rivers kills people, good people — | 污染河流会害死人 害死好人 |
[13:38] | killed for profit. | 杀人牟利 |
[13:39] | Raising the speed limit kills people — to save time. | 提高限速也会害死人 就为节省时间 |
[13:44] | The death penalty. | 死刑 |
[13:47] | Unjust wars have killed so many people. | 不义之战害死了好多人 |
[13:52] | Whatever I’ve done, | 我所做的 |
[13:53] | I’ve done because I thought it was just. | 是我认为的正义之事 |
[13:58] | So, do I really understand the proceedings against me? | 要问我真的明白我所面临的起诉吗 |
[14:01] | No, I don’t. | 我还真不明白 |
[14:04] | I’m going to administer a series of diagnostics tests. | 我会安排做一系列诊断性测试 |
[14:06] | If they’re designed to see | 如果测试的目的是 |
[14:08] | whether I can distinguish between | 看看我是否能区分 |
[14:10] | the behavior the system defines as criminal | 法律认定的犯罪行为 |
[14:13] | and that which I deem appropriate… | 以及我所理解的非法行为 |
[14:16] | I can’t. | 那我做不到 |
[14:19] | Let’s start with the Rorschach test. | 先从罗夏墨迹测试开始 |
[14:21] | Ah. Inkblots. I must warn you, | 墨迹测试 我得警告你 |
[14:23] | they all look like genitalia to me. | 它们在我眼中全像生殖器 |
[14:25] | There you go. | 瞧啊 |
[14:30] | Copy. | 收到 |
[14:31] | Agents Ressler and Keen, FBI. What’s going on here? | 联调局特别探员雷斯勒和基恩 什么情况 |
[14:34] | Got a call about 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前接到报警 |
[14:36] | Housekeeping found a DOA female in the room. | 客房服务员进来时发现一名已死亡的女性 |
[14:38] | Looks like a slip and fall. | 像是滑倒了 |
[14:40] | That’s no slip and fall. | 这可不是滑倒了 |
[14:42] | This guy — Cameron Morella, he’s our suspect. | 这个人 卡梅伦·莫雷拉是嫌犯 |
[14:45] | He’s on the move. Lock it down. Search the building. | 他还在逃 封锁这里 搜索大楼 |
[15:20] | Hello, Atticus. | 你好 阿蒂克斯 |
[15:22] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[15:25] | I was sorry to hear about all the tomfoolery in Cincinnati, | 辛辛那提的愚蠢举动我很遗憾 |
[15:28] | but I’m confident it’ll all blow over | 但我相信事情会过去的 |
[15:30] | and you’ll be acquitted soon. | 你很快就能无罪释放 |
[15:32] | I came here because I need a favor. | 我来是想找你帮忙 |
[15:36] | It’s about our mutual acquaintance. | 是我们都认识的人 |
[15:38] | I need to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[15:41] | I’m in trouble, and I need to find him. | 我有麻烦了 得找到他 |
[15:46] | If anyone can help me, it’s you. | 只有你能帮我了 |
[15:50] | This is important, Atticus. | 很重要 阿蒂克斯 |
[15:53] | It’s a matter of life and death. | 事关生死 |
[15:55] | You can talk at him all day, | 你可以跟他说上一整天 |
[15:58] | but he ain’t gonna say much. | 但他可不怎么开口 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[16:01] | Mr. Rodrick. | 罗德里克先生 |
[16:02] | They got him on a cocktail | 他们给了他一杯 |
[16:03] | of antipsychotics and mood stabilizers | 抗精神病药和情绪稳定剂的混合制剂 |
[16:06] | that have most men counting worms. | 多数人都安安静静地不说话了 |
[16:09] | It’s for the best, though. | 但这是最好的办法了 |
[16:11] | He’s a bear if he doesn’t get his meds every three hours — | 每隔三小时不吃药 他就会变成一头疯熊 |
[16:15] | yeah, just like the Incredible Hulk. | 就像绿巨人一样 |
[16:48] | Knock yourself out. | 别客气 |
[17:03] | Jiminy Christmas! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[17:05] | – What? – For the love of — | -怎么 -我的天啊 |
[17:06] | Please tell me that’s not a Vermilion Flycatcher. | 请告诉我那不是朱红霸鹟 |
[17:08] | – What are you talking about? – That little fella right there. | -你在说些什么 -那个小家伙 |
[17:11] | What the hell are you people doing | 你们把霸鹟 |
[17:13] | with a Flycatcher in your aviary? | 关在玻璃箱里做什么 |
[17:15] | They’re endangered. | 这是濒危物种 |
[17:17] | That little guy should be in an open habitat | 那个小家伙应该生活在自然栖息地里 |
[17:20] | or desert scrub, at the very least. | 至少也应该在沙漠灌木丛 |
[17:22] | Look, I don’t know nothing about birds | 我完全不了解鸟类 |
[17:24] | and desert scrub and all that. | 还有灌木和你说的那些 |
[17:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:28] | Never mind. I am absolutely dead wrong. | 当我没说过 我绝对完全看错了 |
[17:32] | That is a Red Factor Canary. | 那是红金丝雀 |
[17:35] | Probably domestically bred. He’s perfectly fine. | 可能是家养的 完全没事 |
[17:39] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[17:48] | One thing at a time, Atticus. | 慢慢来 阿蒂克斯 |
[17:51] | I’ll get you sober, and then you can tell me | 我会让你恢复清醒 之后你就能告诉我 |
[17:53] | how to find your friend. | 怎么找到你朋友了 |
[17:59] | We’re not seeing any images of Klepper | 我们在宾馆和周围的监控画面中 |
[18:01] | on hotel security or area CCTV. | 都没有发现克莱伯 |
[18:03] | His credit cards are dark, his cellphone — | 他的信用卡没有使用过 手机… |
[18:05] | MPD’s swept the building. He’s gone. | 警方搜查了整栋楼 没有找到他 |
[18:08] | – What about his hotel room? – He never entered it. | -他订的房间呢 -他从没进去过 |
[18:10] | We think he only purchased it | 我们认为他订房间 |
[18:11] | to get access to the victim’s floor. | 只是为了进入受害者所在的楼层 |
[18:12] | I just had an interesting chat with the U.S. Attorney’s Office | 我刚刚和检察官办公室 |
[18:16] | for the District of Columbia. | 进行了一次有趣的对话 |
[18:17] | What do they have to do with this? | 他们和此事有什么关系 |
[18:18] | They’re paying the bill for the dead woman’s room. | 死者的房间是他们付钱订的 |
[18:20] | Turns out she’s the key witness | 原来她是一个案子的关键证人 |
[18:22] | in a case – against Digby Tamerlane. | 起诉迪格比·塔梅兰的案子 |
[18:24] | The Chione founder? That guy is like a gazillionaire. | 喀俄涅的创始人 那家伙可是超级富豪 |
[18:26] | Yeah, well, he’s also being investigated by a grand jury | 是的 他还因为肇事逃逸撞死了一位 |
[18:28] | for the hit-and-run death of a 12-year-old. | 十二岁少女而正在被调查 |
[18:30] | Now, without her testimony… | 现在 没有了她的证词 |
[18:32] | Their case doesn’t exist. | 就没法立案了 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry, I think I’m confused. | 抱歉 我有点糊涂 |
[18:34] | What is a-a-a deceased witness in a hit-and-run case | 一位肇事逃逸案的死亡证人 |
[18:36] | have to do with The Angel of Death killer? | 和死亡天使杀手有什么关系 |
[18:38] | The P.I. said he decided who to kill | 私家侦探说他是基于成本效益分析 |
[18:40] | based on some cost-benefit analysis. | 决定下手目标的 |
[18:42] | Or maybe he thinks that the, | 或许他觉得 |
[18:43] | uh, benefits of a gazillionaire’s freedom | 这位超级富豪的自由带来的效益 |
[18:45] | are worth more than a witness’ life. | 要超过那位证人生命的代价 |
[18:47] | Tamerlane clearly benefits from this supposed “Accident.” | 塔梅兰显然从这起所谓”事故”中获益了 |
[18:50] | Press him. Let’s find out what else he’s hiding. | 向他施压 找出他还隐瞒了什么 |
[18:54] | Everyone’s favorite superpower is flying like a bird. | 所有人最想要的超能力都是能像鸟一样飞翔 |
[18:59] | I’d prefer mind control. | 但我更喜欢意识控制 |
[19:02] | Although, at this point, | 尽管以目前的情况 |
[19:04] | maybe just X-ray vision. | 透视就挺好 |
[19:08] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿 |
[19:11] | Hello, Atticus. | 你好 阿蒂克斯 |
[19:14] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[19:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[19:18] | – Please answer yes or no. – Why? | -请回答”是”或”不是” -为什么 |
[19:21] | As I’ve already explained, | 我已经解释过了 |
[19:22] | your answers will help me evaluate | 你的回答能帮助我评估 |
[19:24] | your competency to stand trial. | 你是否具有受审能力 |
[19:26] | Whether I’m easily awakened by noise? | 就凭我容不容易被噪音吵醒吗 |
[19:28] | The MMPI-2 is an effective diagnostic tool, | 明尼苏达多项人格调查表是非常有效的诊断工具 |
[19:32] | as is my assessment of your willingness to cooperate. | 我对你合作意愿的评估也同样有效 |
[19:38] | When I sleep, I sleep. | 我睡得很好 |
[19:40] | “I wish I could be as happy as others seem to be.” | “我希望和别人看起来一样快乐” |
[19:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:45] | “My father was a good man.” | “我父亲是个好人” |
[19:49] | Good? | 好人 |
[19:51] | No. | 不是 |
[19:52] | “If people weren’t out to get me, | “如果别人不来阻挠我的话 |
[19:53] | I would have been more successful.” | 我会更加成功” |
[19:55] | Not necessarily. | 不见得 |
[19:57] | “I don’t always tell the truth.” | “我不总是说实话” |
[19:59] | I need to find your colleague. | 我需要找到你的同事 |
[20:01] | “I am an important person.” | “我是一个重要的人” |
[20:03] | It’s important that I find him. | 我需要找到他 这很重要 |
[20:06] | I’d like to fly. | 我想飞 |
[20:10] | “I get angry sometimes.” | “我有时会很愤怒” |
[20:14] | Yes or no. “I get angry sometimes.” | “是”还是”不是” “我有时会很愤怒” |
[20:19] | No. | 不是 |
[20:21] | I get even. | 我以牙还牙 |
[20:26] | Is that a look of concern or keen interest? | 这表情是担心还是好奇 |
[20:29] | You show no signs of depression, paranoia, | 你没有表现出抑郁 妄想 |
[20:32] | or social introversion. | 和社会内向的症状 |
[20:34] | No hypochondriasis, no hypomania. | 也没有疑病症和躁狂症 |
[20:37] | – Keen interest, then. – On the other hand, | -那就是好奇了 -另一方面 |
[20:39] | you clearly have a psychopathic deviate conflict | 你和社会普遍规则显然有一种 |
[20:43] | as in regards to society’s rules. | 精神病态性的冲突 |
[20:47] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[20:49] | After all your inkblots | 你做了那么多墨迹测试 |
[20:51] | and questions – about my digestive tract, | 问了那么多关于我消化道的问题 |
[20:54] | that’s the depth of your analysis, | 这就是你的深度分析结果 |
[20:56] | that I deviate from societal norms? | 我的思想背离社会规范 |
[20:59] | Given that my life depends on your learned evaluation, | 鉴于我的性命取决于你的评估结果 |
[21:03] | I hope you have something slightly more insightful on that notepad. | 我希望你的笔记本上能有稍微深刻一点的结论 |
[21:09] | You’re masquerading. | 你在伪装 |
[21:12] | Leading a double life, | 过着双面人生 |
[21:13] | pretending to be someone you’re not. | 假装成另一个人 |
[21:16] | If you’re divorced from social norms, | 如果你背离了社会规范 |
[21:18] | it’s because you’re divorced from a side of yourself I can’t see | 那也是因为你背离了我看不到的那一个自我 |
[21:21] | because you’re terrified of letting people see it. | 因为你害怕让别人看到那一面 |
[21:24] | Why, I don’t know. | 但我不知道为什么 |
[21:27] | But whatever pathologies you have — | 但无论你有什么异常 |
[21:29] | I think they can be traced to the fact that, | 我认为最终都可以追溯到以下事实 |
[21:31] | while most people see you as a, uh, iconic bad guy, | 尽管大部分人都觉得你是典型的坏人 |
[21:36] | you’re really just an imposter. | 你其实只是个冒牌货 |
[21:44] | You expect me to believe you? | 你觉得我会相信你 |
[21:46] | I told you three times, | 我都说了三遍了 |
[21:47] | I’ve never seen the man before in my life. | 我从来没见过这个人 |
[21:49] | Then it should come as a surprise | 那你就应该很惊讶地得知 |
[21:50] | that he’s a suspect in the murder of Kelly Carter. | 他是凯莉·卡特谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[21:54] | I don’t know that name. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[21:55] | Oh, sure you do. She’s the woman who saw you in Rock Creek Park | 你当然知道 她就是你在岩溪公园 |
[21:58] | trying to bury that 12-year-old you ran over — | 试图掩埋你撞死的十二岁少女时的目击证人 |
[22:01] | Okay, I want my attorney. | 好吧 我要见我律师 |
[22:02] | That’s why she was in D.C., | 所以她才会在华盛顿 |
[22:03] | to give her statement to the grand jury. | 来向大陪审团作证 |
[22:05] | Okay, listen, lady, my lawyers are… | 好了 女士 我的律师团队… |
[22:06] | Your lawyers have no idea that Cameron Morella is a serial killer, | 你的律师完全不知道卡梅伦·莫雷拉是连环杀手 |
[22:11] | the one the press dubbed “The Angel of Death,” | 媒体口中的”死亡天使” |
[22:14] | or that his real name is Gerald Todd Klepper | 也不知道他的真名叫杰拉德·托德·克莱伯 |
[22:18] | and that he’s responsible for the murders | 他涉嫌谋杀了 |
[22:20] | of Cindy Kobata, Jim Franklin, Bethany Ray, | 辛迪·科巴塔 吉姆·弗兰克林 贝丝妮·雷 |
[22:24] | or that he’s wanted for taking 17 innocent lives, | 并因为谋杀了十七个无辜的人而被通缉 |
[22:27] | or even if he’s still alive, but I do. | 甚至不知道他是不是还活着 但我知道 |
[22:33] | I also know that the two of you are in business together. | 我还知道你们俩有交易 |
[22:38] | And when I tie you to Klepper, | 等我找到你和克莱伯的联系 |
[22:41] | you’re not only looking at a conspiracy to commit murder, | 你面对的就不仅是谋杀指控 |
[22:45] | but I’m gonna do everything in my power to drag you down with him. | 我会想尽办法 让你和他一起入狱 |
[22:54] | He approached me backstage… after our Malaysian launch. | 马来西亚启动后 他偷偷找了我 |
[22:58] | He told me about – the witnesses — Miss Carter — | 他跟我说了目击者 卡特小姐的事 |
[23:00] | said he could make it go away. | 说他可以抹掉这件事 |
[23:02] | How did you communicate? | 你们怎么联系的 |
[23:04] | I had to go to him at his place — | 我只能去他那里 |
[23:07] | a campground near Groveton. | 格罗夫顿附近一个营地 |
[23:08] | – Is that the only way? – No. | -只有这一个办法吗 -不是 |
[23:11] | He gave me a phone number. | 他给了我一个电话 |
[23:16] | We have a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[23:17] | Tamerlane coughed up Klepper’s number. | 塔梅兰供出了克莱伯的号码 |
[23:19] | – I heard. – I’ll get local PD en route to that RV park now. | -听说了 -我现在就通知当地警方过去 |
[23:23] | Have Aram run a trace on that number. | 让阿兰姆追踪一下这个号码 |
[23:24] | We find Klepper’s phone, we find Klepper. | 找到克莱伯的电话 就找到了克莱伯 |
[23:26] | And maybe we’ll find out why Reddington gave us this case. | 也许也就能知道雷丁顿为什么给我们这个案子了 |
[23:29] | Maybe it’s because, for once, he’s a bad guy. | 也许是因为 他就是个坏人 |
[23:31] | You honestly believe that? | 你真相信吗 |
[23:34] | Tell me what Aram finds out. | 阿兰姆发现了什么告诉我 |
[23:45] | You need to call your friend Buck. | 你得联系你朋友巴克 |
[23:47] | Why? What did you find out? | 为什么 你发现什么了 |
[23:48] | I’ve got a number I need him to trace. | 我有个号码需要他追踪 |
[23:50] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好 -好了 |
[23:51] | 202-555-0170 202-555-0170. | |
[23:56] | Gerald Klepper’s new identity is Cameron Morella. That’s his number. | 杰拉德·克莱伯的新身份是卡梅伦·莫雷拉 这是电话 |
[23:59] | – Call me as soon as Buck traces it. – Wait, why do we need Buck? | -巴克一找到就通知我 -等等 为什么要巴克 |
[24:02] | I-I thought we were working with the FBI. | 我以为我们在和联调局合作 |
[24:03] | Can’t they just run the trace? | 他们不能自己追踪吗 |
[24:04] | They are, but we need to get to Klepper before they do, | 是和他们合作 但我们得在他们前面找到克莱伯 |
[24:07] | so I gave them the wrong number. | 所以我给了他们一个错误的号码 |
[24:08] | What?! I w– They’re gonna find out. What happens when they do? | 什么 我 他们会发现的 那时怎么办 |
[24:11] | I’ll deal with that later. | 到时候再说 |
[24:12] | For now, we just need to get to Klepper | 现在 我们只需要找到克莱伯 |
[24:14] | and see if he can tell us who Reddington really is. | 看他知不知道雷丁顿的真实身份 |
[24:19] | Atticus. | 阿蒂克斯 |
[24:21] | Atticus, look at me… | 阿蒂克斯 看着我 |
[24:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:26] | You’re in a hospital awaiting trial. | 你在医院 等待开庭 |
[24:28] | They have you on a strong cocktail of antipsychotics. | 他们给你服用了强效抗精神病药物 |
[24:33] | Springfield? | 春田镇 |
[24:34] | Yes, you’re in Springfield. | 是的 你在春田镇 |
[24:36] | – That doctor… – Y– Lis– Listen to me. | -那个医生 -听我说 |
[24:41] | It’s very important that I locate your colleague. | 让我找到你的同事很重要 |
[24:45] | – He’s gone. – No, yes. I know he’s gone. | -他已经走了 -不 是的 我知道他走了 |
[24:48] | I need to find him. | 我需要找到他 |
[24:50] | That damn doctor. | 那个倒霉医生 |
[24:52] | F– Atticus, forget the doctor. | 阿蒂克斯 别管那个医生了 |
[24:54] | – Can you help me find him? – Y– | -能帮我找到他吗 -你 |
[24:57] | Mr. Reddington, what are you doing? We have a session. | 雷丁顿先生 你干什么 我们约了见面 |
[24:59] | We have much to cover, and you’re late. | 我们要说的很多 你还迟到了 |
[25:01] | I am so sorry, Doctor. I abhor tardiness, | 抱歉 医生 我也讨厌拖延 |
[25:05] | but if you could just give me one moment. | 但如果你能再给我点时间 |
[25:07] | – That bitch. – I — | -那个贱人 -我 |
[25:09] | – I told her I didn’t want those little red pills. – Okay — | -我跟她说了我不想吃小红药 -好 |
[25:12] | – I told her no. – Calm down. | -我说了不要 -镇定 |
[25:14] | – I’m gonna kill that lady. – That’s enough, really. | -我要杀了她 -够了 真是 |
[25:16] | I’m gonna rip that tongue right out of her mouth. | 我要把她的舌头拔了 |
[25:19] | – Atticus, calm down. – And once I rip that tongue out… | -阿蒂克斯 镇定 -等我把她的舌头拔了 |
[25:21] | – Atticus… – …I’m gonna shove it down her damn throat! | -阿蒂克斯 -我要让她自己吃下去 |
[25:24] | Security! Security! Security! | 保安 保安 保安 |
[25:28] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[25:30] | I’m gonna rip your tongue out! | 我要把你的舌头拔了 |
[25:33] | I’m gonna rip your tongue out! | 我要把你的舌头拔了 |
[25:40] | – Buck is a god. – He traced the phone? | -巴克简直是神 -他追踪到了号码 |
[25:42] | He bounced the signal off of Venus or Mars — | 他从金星还是火星反弹了信号 |
[25:44] | I don’t know — but he has a location. | 我没懂 总之他找到了 |
[25:46] | It’s a parking lot at 3rd and Sycamore. | 在第三大街和西卡莫街角的停车场 |
[25:49] | Phone number was a dead end. | 电话号码追不到 |
[25:50] | – I gotta go. – What are you gonna do? | -我要挂了 -你打算怎么办 |
[25:52] | Are you — Are you gonna go there? Should I meet you? | 你 你要去吗 要我去找你吗 |
[25:53] | I’ll call you back. | 再联系 |
[25:55] | Evidently, local PD couldn’t find Klepper’s RV. | 显然 当地警方没找到克莱伯的车 |
[25:58] | Cooper wants us to get out there, | 库珀想让我们去 |
[26:00] | see if anyone at the campground has information on where he might be. | 看看营地有没有人知道他在哪里 |
[26:02] | You go. | 你去 |
[26:04] | What — you got someplace better to be? | 怎么 你有事吗 |
[26:05] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna try to talk to Reddington, | 是 我想去跟雷丁顿聊聊 |
[26:08] | see if he knows anything. | 看他知道些什么 |
[26:09] | He’s in the federal psych hospital. | 他在联邦精神病医院 |
[26:11] | And this is a life-or-death situation. | 这是生死攸关的事 |
[26:12] | I think they’re gonna let me talk to him. | 我觉得他们会让我跟他通话的 |
[26:14] | Now, there’s a phone call I’d like to be on. | 这电话我也想在场 |
[26:16] | I’ll get Navabi to go out to the RV parking lot | 我让纳瓦比去房车营地 |
[26:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[26:19] | I mean, y-you’re welcome to listen in if you want, | 那个 你要是想听尽管听 |
[26:22] | but, with Reddington, you catch more flies with honey, | 但是 雷丁顿的事上 你给他的甜头越多 |
[26:24] | and you are definitely more sour than sweet. | 你自己就越难受 |
[26:29] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[26:31] | – What? – Put up with him. | -什么 -忍受他的 |
[26:33] | I can’t stand how much he hides from us, | 我无法忍受 他瞒我们那么多 |
[26:35] | and I’m not even his kid. | 而且我还不是他的孩子呢 |
[26:37] | – I don’t know how you deal with it. – It’s not easy. | -我不知道你是怎么应对的 -不容易 |
[26:39] | You make it look like it is. | 但你看起来很轻松 |
[26:42] | I’ll let you know what I find out. | 有了情况通知你 |
[26:43] | I’ll do the same. | 我也是 |
[27:11] | Cameron Morella! FBI! Open the door. | 卡梅伦·莫雷拉 联调局 开门 |
[27:15] | Mr. Morella, open the door, | 莫雷拉先生 开门 |
[27:17] | or a tactical team will storm your vehicle! | 否则战术小组就要冲进去了 |
[27:21] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[27:23] | – Where’s the cavalry? – In my hand. Now back up. | -冲锋兵呢 -我手里就是 后退 |
[27:33] | Well, I guess there won’t be much more from him, now, will there? | 看来他是不会再折腾什么了 对吧 |
[27:36] | That’s the idea. | 没错 |
[27:44] | Atticus. Atticus. | 阿蒂克斯 阿蒂克斯 |
[27:47] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没时间了 |
[27:51] | Your friend has a job. | 你朋友有个工作 |
[27:54] | It’s an assassination. | 是暗杀 |
[27:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:58] | He knows the FBI is looking for him, | 他知道联调局在找他 |
[28:00] | so it has to be done quietly. | 所以这件事要安静地处理 |
[28:04] | I’d like to fly. | 我想飞 |
[28:10] | Your friend — who would he turn to — | 你朋友 他去找的那个 |
[28:12] | to get a job done as quietly as possible? | 悄无声息完成任务的人 |
[28:16] | Atticus, who would he turn to? | 阿蒂克斯 那个人是谁 |
[28:20] | General…Shiro… | 四郎将军 |
[28:24] | Ge– General — Who’s that? | 将军 那是谁 |
[28:26] | I-I don’t — General Shiro? | 我没明白 四郎将军 |
[28:29] | Hey, where can I find him? | 怎么能找到他 |
[28:31] | Would you like to fly? | 你想飞吗 |
[28:35] | I would. | 我想 |
[28:44] | I know who you are, Mr. Morella. | 我知道你是谁 莫雷拉先生 |
[28:48] | I know you murdered Kelly Carter | 我知道你杀了凯莉·卡特 |
[28:49] | to prevent her – from telling a grand jury | 是为了阻止她告诉大陪审团 |
[28:51] | that she saw Digby Tamerlane | 她看见迪格比·塔梅兰 |
[28:53] | trying to hide the body of a young girl he killed | 试图藏匿他在肇事逃逸中杀害的 |
[28:57] | in a hit-and-run. | 年轻女孩的尸体 |
[28:59] | I don’t know – what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[29:00] | I also know who you were, | 我也知道你的过去 |
[29:02] | Dr. Klepper. | 克莱伯博士 |
[29:06] | I don’t know that name. | 我不知道这个名字 |
[29:19] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[29:20] | He says no. | 他说不是 |
[29:22] | But I think – this should change his mind. | 不过我想这会让他改变想法的 |
[29:31] | Look familiar? | 熟悉吗 |
[29:34] | It should. It’s a picture of you | 应该熟悉 这是汉斯·凯勒医生 |
[29:35] | in Dr. Hans Koehler’s medical file, | 医疗档案中你的照片 |
[29:37] | complete with a list of every time he chiseled you or injected you, | 后附他每次为你做手术 注射 |
[29:40] | shaved you down or puffed you up. | 剃头发还有面部填充的清单 |
[29:42] | I don’t recognize this person. | 我不认识这个人 |
[29:43] | Well, Koehler did a remarkable job of changing your appearance. | 凯勒在改变你容貌上做得很不错嘛 |
[29:48] | But we both know that he can’t change your DNA. | 但是我们都知道他无法改变你的基因 |
[29:52] | And that when we do take it, it’s gonna match up to his. | 等我们提取你的基因 会和他的匹配 |
[29:55] | Isn’t it, Doctor? | 不是吗 博士 |
[30:01] | I like to make calculations. | 我喜欢计算 |
[30:02] | Like deciding who should live and who should die? | 比如决定谁该活着 谁该死吗 |
[30:05] | That’s one calculation, yes. | 这是一种计算 没错 |
[30:07] | Have you made it often? | 你经常做吗 |
[30:08] | Often enough. | 挺频繁的 |
[30:09] | And it’s a surprisingly easy one. | 这还算简单的呢 |
[30:11] | Others are considerably more difficult. | 其他的计算要难得多 |
[30:14] | Like why the FBI sent only one agent and one… | 比如为什么联调局只派了一名特工和一名… |
[30:17] | I’m not sure what. | 我不确定什么身份 |
[30:19] | We know who you were | 我们知道 |
[30:19] | before Dr. Koehler changed your identity. | 你在由凯勒医生改变身份前是谁 |
[30:22] | What we want to know is who Raymond Reddington was. | 我们想知道雷蒙德·雷丁顿的身份 |
[30:27] | According to Koehler’s records, | 根据凯勒的记录 |
[30:29] | you and Reddington were patients | 你和雷丁顿几乎是同时期 |
[30:30] | at approximately the same time. | 成为他的病人 |
[30:32] | And you think, what, | 怎么 |
[30:32] | we bonded in post-op? | 你觉得我们在术后认识了 |
[30:34] | Compared scars? | 彼此对比伤疤吗 |
[30:35] | The whole point of going to Koehler was to become anonymous. | 去找凯勒的重点就是为了匿名 |
[30:38] | I never saw him. He never saw me. | 我没见过他 他也没见过我 |
[30:52] | – Whatcha got? – A guy at the RV park | -有什么发现 -房车营地有个人 |
[30:54] | gave us a description of Klepper’s vehicle. | 向我们描述了克莱伯的车 |
[30:56] | Aram tracked it to a parking lot at 3rd and Sycamore. | 阿兰姆追踪到第三大街和西卡莫街交口的一个停车场 |
[31:01] | How far away are you? | 你还有多远 |
[31:02] | About 10 minutes out. | 大约十分钟 |
[31:04] | Lemme know what you find when you get there. | 到那后有什么发现和我联系 |
[31:06] | – What about Reddington? – Reddington? | -雷丁顿那边呢 -雷丁顿 |
[31:08] | Well, did you talk to him? | 你和他聊了吗 |
[31:10] | Oh. Yeah. He didn’t know anything. | 谈了 他不知道 |
[31:12] | For once we know more than he does. | 终于有一次我们比他清楚情况了 |
[31:14] | All right, I’ll, uh, call you when we find something. | 好吧 我们有发现了告诉你 |
[31:20] | I have a gun. | 我有一把枪 |
[31:22] | In that cupboard. On the top shelf. | 在那个橱柜里 最上层架子上 |
[31:31] | About Reddington… | 雷丁顿 |
[31:34] | If you didn’t see him, who did? | 如果你没见过他 那谁见过 |
[31:36] | A nurse. | 一个护士 |
[31:37] | She saw all the patients — before and after. | 她见过所有病人 术前和术后 |
[31:40] | She could tell you who Reddington was. | 她可以告诉你雷丁顿是谁 |
[31:42] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[31:43] | Your colleagues are on their way. | 你的同事就要过来了 |
[31:45] | And for some reason, you didn’t tell them you were already here. | 出于某种原因 你没告诉他们你已经来了 |
[31:47] | What is her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[31:48] | I don’t randomly decide who’s gonna live or die. | 我不是随意决定谁能活 谁要死 |
[31:50] | I do it based on – whose life has more value. | 我依据谁的生命更有价值而决定 |
[31:53] | Take us, for example. | 拿我们来说 |
[31:55] | I’m gonna spend the rest of my life in prison. | 我的余生都将在牢狱中度过 |
[31:57] | You could have a long and productive career. | 你能拥有漫长的 有意义的职业生涯 |
[31:59] | By any reasonable standard, your life has more value, | 以任何合理的标准衡量 你的生命都更有价值 |
[32:03] | which is why you should get my gun. | 因此你应该拿到我的枪 |
[32:04] | – We need a name. – And I’ll give it to you… | -我们需要那个名字 -我会告诉你… |
[32:08] | once I get you to understand that you have to kill me. | 只要我让你明白你必须杀了我 |
[32:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:11] | I don’t know why you want to know who Reddington was, | 我不知道你为什么想知道雷丁顿是谁 |
[32:12] | but clearly you’re willing to risk a great deal to find out. | 但是显然你愿意冒很大风险去找寻答案 |
[32:16] | Your career, all the good and productive things you’ll do | 你的事业 你将来会做的所有美好 有意义的事情 |
[32:19] | that makes your life more valuable than mine, | 让你的生命比我的更有价值 |
[32:21] | but it only has that value | 但是只有当你的同事 |
[32:22] | if your colleagues never find out you were here. | 永远不知道你来过这里 它才有价值 |
[32:24] | And the only way that’s gonna happen | 这种情况发生唯一的可能性就是 |
[32:25] | is if I’m dead when they arrive. | 他们来的时候我已经死了 |
[32:28] | Like I said, it’s a surprisingly easy calculation. | 如我所说 这是非常简单的计算 |
[32:31] | We’re not gonna kill you. | 我们不会杀你 |
[32:33] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[32:35] | You’re gonna kill yourself. | 你会自行了断 |
[32:37] | That’s what you do — You stage killings | 你就是做这个的 你策划杀戮 |
[32:39] | and make them look like accidents. | 让它们看起来像是意外 |
[32:41] | Or suicides. | 或者自杀 |
[32:43] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[32:45] | You don’t have much time. | 你没多少时间了 |
[32:46] | Either I die here | 我要么死在这里 |
[32:48] | or I spend my life behind bars. | 要么在监狱里度过余生 |
[32:50] | In some ways, it’s a mercy killing. | 某种意义上 这是安乐死 |
[32:58] | You’re not actually considering… | 你不是真的考虑… |
[33:00] | Wait in the car. | 去车上等我 |
[33:02] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[33:03] | The gun for the name. | 枪换名字 |
[33:04] | If she wants the name, she has no choice. | 如果她想得到名字就没其他选择 |
[33:08] | Go. | 去吧 |
[33:14] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[33:23] | Marguerite Renard. | 玛格丽特·雷纳 |
[33:25] | Find her, you’ll find out who Reddington was. | 找到她 你就会找出雷丁顿的身份 |
[33:31] | It’s the ethical thing to do. | 这是合乎道德的事 |
[33:53] | We should go. | 我们得走了 |
[35:11] | I heard about Klepper. | 听说克莱伯的事了 |
[35:14] | He must’ve heard you were coming and decided killing himself | 他一定是听说你要去 觉得自杀 |
[35:17] | was better than a life in prison. | 比坐一辈子牢好 |
[35:20] | Is that how you figure it? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[35:22] | Not exactly, no. | 不完全是 不是 |
[35:25] | I, uh… found Klepper’s burner in the RV. | 我 在房车里发现了克莱伯的手机 |
[35:30] | That’s the number Forensics pulled off it. | 那是鉴证科得到的号码 |
[35:32] | And this is the number that you gave me. | 这是你给我的号码 |
[35:36] | So, the way I “Figure it,” | 在我看来 |
[35:38] | is that you gave us a fake number | 你给了我们一个假号码 |
[35:40] | so that we’d run in circles | 让我们走弯路 |
[35:42] | while you ran a trace on the real one | 而你就可以去调查真正的号码 |
[35:44] | so that you could get to Klepper first. | 这样你就能先一步找到克莱伯 |
[35:46] | See, first-thought theater was | 我首先想到的就是 |
[35:47] | that you were doing it for Reddington. | 你这么做是为了雷丁顿 |
[35:49] | I mean, he’s not around, so you’re carrying his water for him. | 他不在 所以你替他打点善后 |
[35:54] | But then I checked. | 但后来我查过了 |
[35:55] | Since he’s been in Missouri, | 他去了密苏里之后 |
[35:56] | he hasn’t been allowed any calls in or out. | 就不允许打电话或是接电话 |
[35:58] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[35:59] | He doesn’t know anything about this case, does he? | 他根本不知道这案子对吧 |
[36:01] | This is your Blacklister, not his. | 这个是你的黑名单人物 不是他的 |
[36:03] | It’s a good explanation. | 有个很好的解释 |
[36:08] | I can’t tell you now, but I’ll tell you some day. | 我现在不能告诉你 但有一天我会告诉你的 |
[36:12] | For now, I just need you to trust me. | 现在 我只需要你相信我 |
[36:16] | Did you kill Klepper? | 你杀了克莱伯吗 |
[36:19] | No. | 没有 |
[36:27] | But I did let him kill himself. | 但是我让他自杀了 |
[36:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:30] | Because he convinced me the benefit outweighed the cost. | 因为他说服了我利益大于代价 |
[36:35] | The same way I’m trying to convince you | 我现在也想这样说服你 |
[36:36] | not to tell Cooper what I’ve done. | 不要和库珀说我做的事 |
[36:42] | Because the benefit outweighs the cost. | 因为利益大于代价 |
[36:48] | I think so. | 我是这么认为的 |
[36:55] | That’s a decision you’re gonna have to make for yourself. | 这是个必须由你自己做出的决定 |
[37:24] | Sir? | 长官 |
[37:25] | Autopsy’s in on Klepper. | 克莱伯的验尸报告有结果了 |
[37:27] | All indications are it was a suicide. | 所有迹象表明他是自杀 |
[37:31] | We found evidence in Klepper’s RV | 我们在克莱伯车里找到了证据 |
[37:32] | that’d he’d made these sort of “Ethical decisions” before. | 他之前就做过这些所谓的道德决策 |
[37:36] | He killed 14 others. That we know of. | 他还杀了十四人 这是我们所知道的 |
[37:42] | You seem… disappointed. | 你好像很失望 |
[37:45] | Doesn’t it bother you that’s there’s always an ulterior motive? | 你不觉得这当中总是有不可告人的动机吗 |
[37:48] | Some reason we were given a case that’s never fully explained? | 案件中的一些原因永远无法解释清楚 |
[37:52] | Not really, no. | 不觉得 |
[37:54] | The way I look at it is, because of us, | 在我来看 因为我们 |
[37:56] | a serial killer is dead. | 一名连环杀手死了 |
[37:58] | No one will ever suffer because of him again. | 再也不会有人因为他而受罪了 |
[38:02] | As far as I’m concerned, the case is closed. | 对我而言 这件案子完结了 |
[38:04] | Unless there’s something I’m missing. | 除非我有所遗漏 |
[38:08] | Is there? | 有吗 |
[38:11] | No, sir. It’s case closed. | 没有 长官 案子完结了 |
[38:17] | Marguerite Renard. | 玛格丽特·雷纳 |
[38:19] | The nurse. We’ve got to find her. | 那名护士 我们要找到她 |
[38:21] | Before he found you, could you have done it — | 在他找到你之前 你会作这种事吗 |
[38:24] | – what you did in the RV? – She can’t be hard to locate. | -你在车里做的事 -要找到她不难 |
[38:26] | And when we find her, we find out who Reddington really is. | 我们找到她 就能知道雷丁顿的真实身份了 |
[38:29] | Could you have done it? | 你会作这种事吗 |
[38:33] | I don’t think so. No. | 应该不会 不会 |
[38:37] | So he did this to you. | 所以是他让你变成这样的 |
[38:42] | What difference does it make? We’re so close. | 有区别吗 我们就快查到了 |
[38:45] | The difference that it makes is that | 区别就在于 |
[38:46] | I’m worried that he’s gonna do it to me. | 我担心他也会把我变成这样 |
[38:50] | That won’t happen. | 不会的 |
[38:53] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[38:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:59] | Marguerite Renard. What do we know about her? | 玛格丽特·雷纳 我们对她有什么了解 |
[39:03] | Your friend, Mr. Rodrick. | 你的朋友 罗德里克先生 |
[39:06] | He’s why you’re here? | 你是因为他而来这里的吗 |
[39:09] | Please tell me you’re going to be administering the Szondi test. | 请告诉我你会进行臧氏人格投射测验 |
[39:12] | I’m absolutely fascinated by repressed impulses. | 压抑冲动非常吸引我 |
[39:17] | There will be no more tests, Mr. Reddington. | 没有测试了 雷丁顿先生 |
[39:19] | Our work is finished here. | 我们的调查结束了 |
[39:21] | That seems premature. | 这么说似乎为时过早 |
[39:23] | I saw all I needed to see today with your friend, Mr. Rodrick. | 今天我看到了你对你朋友罗德里克先生做的事 |
[39:27] | You keep calling him my friend. | 你一直说他是我的朋友 |
[39:28] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我朋友 |
[39:30] | Well, whoever he is, he was intent on killing me. | 不管他是谁 他一心想杀我 |
[39:33] | I think he said he was going to, uh, “Rip my tongue out.” | 他说他要对我剜口割舌 |
[39:38] | But your reaction was everything. | 但你的反应说明了一切 |
[39:40] | My reaction? | 我的反应 |
[39:41] | You came to my defense. | 你救了我 |
[39:44] | You saw that Mr. Rodrick was intent on causing me harm, | 你看到罗德里克先生想伤害我 |
[39:47] | and although you don’t know me, | 虽然你不认识我 |
[39:49] | you made the very conscious decision to stop him, | 你还是非常明智地阻止了他 |
[39:52] | which, to my mind, is a — is a wonderful demonstration | 对我来说 这一点强有力地证明了 |
[39:56] | of your ability to distinguish between right and wrong. | 你有辨别是非的能力 |
[40:00] | I’m not so sure of that. | 这我可不敢肯定 |
[40:02] | Yeah, but you’re not the doctor. | 是的 但你不是医生 |
[40:05] | Before I submit my decision, I have one more question. | 在我提交决定之前 我还有一个问题 |
[40:09] | I’m an open book. | 我知无不言 |
[40:11] | What exactly is it you want from Mr. Rodrick? | 你到底想从罗德里克先生身上得到什么 |
[40:17] | I have reviewed the results of the psychiatric evaluation | 应被告要求所做的心理评估 |
[40:20] | conducted at the defendant’s request, | 结果我已经看了 |
[40:22] | and it is Dr. Gray’s professional opinion that, | 格雷医生的专业意见是 |
[40:25] | while one with a criminal history like Mr. Reddington | 像雷丁顿先生这样有犯罪前科的人 |
[40:28] | would likely have to be insane, | 可能有精神病 |
[40:30] | it’s clear his criminal proclivities | 很明显 他的犯罪倾向 |
[40:32] | do not rise to the level of legal insanity. | 还没达到法律上所说的疯狂程度 |
[40:35] | It is the doctor’s professional opinion that the defendant | 根据医生的专业意见 |
[40:38] | does understand the charges leveled against him | 被告确实了解针对他的指控 |
[40:41] | and is, therefore, fully mentally competent | 因此 他完全有能力 |
[40:43] | to assist in his own defense. | 为自己辩护 |
[40:46] | Mr. Reddington, | 雷丁顿先生 |
[40:47] | you’ve been provided with a copy of Dr. Gray’s findings. | 格雷医生的研究结果 我们也给了你一份 |
[40:50] | Are you objecting to her conclusions? | 你反对她的结论吗 |
[40:53] | No, Your Honor. | 不反对 法官阁下 |
[40:54] | I’m prepared to accept the finding of competency. | 我能接受此研究结果 |
[40:58] | Wonderful. Then we’re clear to proceed. | 很好 那我们就可以继续了 |
[41:01] | Mr. Sima? | 西玛先生 |
[41:03] | Your Honor, of the indictments that are before the court, | 法官阁下 根据之前呈递的起诉书 |
[41:06] | the prosecution has elected to proceed with the charge of treason | 公诉方选择以叛国罪作为 |
[41:09] | as our first case against the defendant. | 起诉被告的首案 |
[41:12] | Very well. | 很好 |
[41:13] | We’ll move to jury selection immediately. | 我们会立刻开始挑选陪审团 |
[41:57] | You got the phone. | 你拿到手机了 |
[41:58] | Yes, thank you, and not a moment too soon. | 是的 谢谢你 但是为时已晚 |
[42:01] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[42:03] | I spoke with Atticus Rodrick. | 我见了阿蒂克斯·罗德里克 |
[42:05] | Was he any help? | 他能帮到忙吗 |
[42:07] | He gave me a name — | 他给了我一个名字 |
[42:09] | General Shiro. | 四郎将军 |
[42:11] | I need you to find out everything you can about him. | 我要你尽你所能查出他的一切 |
[42:14] | – General Shiro? – Yes. | -四郎将军 -是的 |
[42:16] | He’s the next name on the Blacklist. | 他是黑名单上的下一个名字 |