时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dembe, I trust Raymond. I do. | 邓比 我信任雷蒙德 真的 |
[00:04] | He and I go back decades. But what the hell is going on? | 我们有几十年的交情 但现在到底怎么回事 |
[00:08] | I wake up this morning, make an espresso, open the paper… | 我今早起床 冲咖啡 打开报纸 |
[00:14] | It’s under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[00:15] | We have hundreds of millions of dollars | 我们在雷丁顿身上投入了 |
[00:17] | invested in Reddington. | 数百万美元 |
[00:19] | Which have always returned a handsome profit. | 这些投资都会收到优厚的回报 |
[00:22] | Your boss is looking at the death penalty. | 你老板正面临死刑 |
[00:25] | What happens if he cuts a deal? | 如果他达成协议怎么办 |
[00:27] | Do you believe that Raymond would cut a deal with the FBI? | 你觉得雷蒙德会跟联调局达成协议吗 |
[00:32] | My partners do. | 我的生意伙伴都这么认为 |
[00:33] | Carlo Androssani thinks we should cut ties with Reddington, | 卡洛·安德洛萨尼认为应该跟雷丁顿决断关系 |
[00:36] | insulate ourselves from any of the, uh, fallout. | 抽身而出 免受牵连 |
[00:40] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[00:41] | He called for a vote. | 他要求大家投票 |
[00:43] | Can Raymond count on your support? | 雷蒙德能得到你的支持吗 |
[00:45] | I’m the least of his problems. | 我不是他要担心的问题 |
[00:47] | Does he have your vote? | 他能得到你那一票吗 |
[00:51] | Yes. | 可以 |
[00:53] | But you prepare for war. | 但你们得准备好应战 |
[00:54] | Carlo and the others are out for blood. | 卡洛和其他人可是来真的 |
[01:07] | Hello, honey! Good to see — | 亲爱的 见到你真好 |
[01:10] | I missed you all day. Let’s go see Mom. | 我今天很想你 我们去找妈妈 |
[01:17] | Oh, boy, that smells good, whatever that is! | 做了什么 闻起来真不错 |
[01:20] | Are the Clarks here yet?! | 克拉克一家到了吗 |
[01:22] | Daisy, be quiet! | 黛西 安静 |
[01:23] | Hey, I found that Slovenian wine you wanted — this Rebula. | 我找到了你想要的斯洛文尼亚红酒勒布拉 |
[01:28] | I-I had to go all the way | 可废了不少功夫 |
[01:30] | up to, uh, the Crestview, uh, winery to find — | 一直到克雷斯特韦的酒庄才找到 |
[01:37] | Cyn? | 辛 |
[01:40] | Cyn? Oh, my God. Cyn, can you hear me? | 辛 天呐 辛 你能听到吗 |
[01:44] | Cynthi– Please, honey! Open your eyes! | 辛西娅 拜托了亲爱的 睁开眼 |
[01:48] | Op– | 睁开 |
[03:53] | 第二自我 第131号 | |
[03:56] | This case is calendared for a 12 hearing. | 此案按计划进行预审听证 |
[03:59] | The defendant is challenging the constitutionality | 被告质疑搜查的合法性 |
[04:02] | of a search that led to the discovery | 该次搜查发现 |
[04:04] | of an unregistered, defaced firearm | 被告持有未注册 |
[04:06] | seized from his possession. | 且应已销毁的枪支 |
[04:08] | Is that correct, Mr. Reddington? | 事实是这样吗 雷丁顿先生 |
[04:09] | Yes, Your Honor, on the grounds that the search was unreasonable | 是的 法官阁下 因搜查不合理 |
[04:11] | and therefore a violation of the Fourth Amendment. | 所以违反了《第四修正案》 |
[04:14] | So you are familiar with Fourth Amendment jurisprudence? | 所以你熟悉《第四修正案》的法条 |
[04:17] | One of my favorite Amendments. Top three. Maybe five. | 是我最喜欢修正案之一 前三 或许前五 |
[04:21] | Feel free to make light, Mr. Reddington, | 你可以把这当儿戏 雷丁顿先生 |
[04:22] | but this is serious business. | 但这是非常严肃的问题 |
[04:24] | If you lose and I allow that gun | 如果你失败而我允许 |
[04:26] | to be admitted into evidence against you, | 那支枪被纳入对你不利的证据中 |
[04:28] | the Government will consider that | 政府会认为 |
[04:30] | a violation of your immunity agreement. | 你违反了豁免协议 |
[04:32] | And without immunity, | 没有豁免协议 |
[04:33] | you will be facing – multiple capital offenses. | 你可能会面临多项死刑罪名 |
[04:36] | Your Honor, please. | 法官阁下 拜托 |
[04:37] | I’m on pins and needles as it is, | 我已经如坐针毡了 |
[04:39] | and you’re not helping the matter. | 你并没有让情况有所缓解 |
[04:42] | I want you to hire an attorney. | 我希望你能雇一位辩护律师 |
[04:44] | And I appreciate your concern. | 我很感激您的关心 |
[04:46] | It’s my obligation to let you know what you’re up against. | 让你清楚自己在做什么是我的责任 |
[04:48] | A motion to suppress involves a complex legal analysis, | 提出排除物证的动议需要复杂的法律分析 |
[04:52] | one that should be done by someone with a legal education. | 应该由有法律教育背景的人来完成 |
[04:55] | – Which I have. – You’ll need to explain that. | -我有相关背景 -请你解释一下 |
[04:57] | We’re both legal professionals. | 我们都是法律专业人士 |
[04:59] | Your business is to apply the law. Mine is to break it. | 你的工作是实施法律 我的是打破法律 |
[05:02] | You studied your profession. | 你研究过你的专业 |
[05:03] | Why would you assume I haven’t studied mine? | 为什么你觉得我没有研究过我的 |
[05:05] | So you’re familiar with the legal standard I’ll be using | 所以你知道我用来衡量鲍尔温警官 |
[05:09] | to evaluate Officer Baldwin’s search? | 搜查合理性的法律标准 |
[05:11] | If you’re referring to the reasonable-suspicion standard | 如果您说的是沃伦法官在特里诉俄亥俄州 |
[05:13] | as articulated by Justice Warren in Terry v. Ohio, I am. | 一案中使用的合理怀疑标准 是的 |
[05:17] | Fair enough, Mr. Reddington. | 很好 雷丁顿先生 |
[05:18] | Though it may literally be your funeral, let’s proceed. | 尽管这很可能是你的葬礼 我们继续吧 |
[05:22] | A-Apologies, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[05:24] | If I could request a brief recess. | 我申请短暂休庭 |
[05:26] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[05:27] | I’m sorry. Did you say something? | 不好意思 你刚才说话了吗 |
[05:29] | Let me guess. Your suit isn’t quite pressed to your liking. | 让我猜猜 你不喜欢你西装的熨烫 |
[05:31] | Or did you prefer sparkling water instead of still? | 或你想喝气泡水而不是普通水 |
[05:34] | Michael, really. The process is brutal enough. | 迈克尔 说真的 这个过程就够残忍了 |
[05:36] | I’m doing my very best despite my feelings about you. | 尽管我对你没有好感但我在尽全力做到最好 |
[05:40] | You could at least make the effort to be civil. | 你至少可以努把力不要这么粗鲁 |
[05:42] | Denied. I see no reason to break this early, | 拒绝 没有理由这么早休庭 |
[05:44] | unless it’s some kind of emergency. | 除非是紧急事件 |
[05:46] | That it is. I need to meet with the FBI | 的确是 我得去和联调局 |
[05:48] | about a time-sensitive case. | 谈一件很赶时间的案子 |
[05:50] | My immunity agreement may be in jeopardy, | 我的豁免协议虽然岌岌可危 |
[05:52] | but while it remains intact, | 但趁着还有效 |
[05:54] | I intend to live up to its obligations. | 我想发挥其最大作用 |
[05:57] | You can’t just pause the legal proceedings to give me a case. | 你不能在庭审的中途跑出来给我个案子 |
[06:00] | – I have a situation. – The judge is furious! | -我有紧急状况 -法官都气疯了 |
[06:03] | Ever since word of my capture hit the press, | 自从我被关押的消息被媒体知道后 |
[06:06] | certain associates are looking to kick me to the curb. | 有些人就试图想把我踢出去 |
[06:09] | I know you’ve got a lot of enemies out there, | 我知道你在外有很多敌人 |
[06:11] | but right now your biggest enemy is in that courtroom. | 但现在你最大的敌人在那个法庭里 |
[06:13] | Harris Van Ness. | 哈里斯·范·尼斯 |
[06:15] | What if you lose this hearing | 如果你输掉这个听证会 |
[06:16] | and they throw out your immunity agreem– | 他们就会撕毁你的豁免协议 |
[06:18] | Do you know who I’m talking about? Harris Van Ness? | 你知道我说的是谁吗 哈里斯·范·尼斯 |
[06:21] | The billionaire — big in cargo freighters, | 亿万富翁 货船大咖 |
[06:23] | died in a fire last week. | 上周死于大火 |
[06:24] | Van Ness was murdered | 范·尼斯是被谋杀的 |
[06:26] | because of his business affiliations with me. | 因为他与我有生意往来 |
[06:29] | You’re being paranoid. It was an accident. | 你太多疑了 只是个意外 |
[06:31] | There are no accidents around me. | 在我身边没有意外 |
[06:34] | Not unless they’re on purpose. | 除非是故意制造的意外 |
[06:40] | Reddington claims the explosion | 雷丁顿声称范·尼斯 |
[06:42] | was a targeted hit aimed at Van Ness | 家中的爆炸是计划好的谋杀 |
[06:44] | 毁于大火 “校园持枪”失去本地领导支持 | |
[06:44] | because he’s supporting Reddington | 因为他一直在支持 |
[06:45] | – in ongoing business dealings. – What business? | -雷丁顿现在的生意 -什么生意 |
[06:47] | Van Ness is one of a group of associates, | 范·尼斯是他的合伙人之一 |
[06:50] | some of whom want to sever | 这些人里有人 |
[06:50] | ties with Reddington because of his arrest. | 因为雷丁顿被捕想与他撇清关系 |
[06:52] | A one-percenter gets knocked off for being | 一个顶层富豪因与雷丁顿有合作关系 |
[06:54] | in league with Reddington, | 就被干掉了 |
[06:55] | and now he wants us to find his killer? | 现在他想让我们找出凶手 |
[06:57] | And Reddington has no idea who did it? | 雷丁顿不知道是谁杀了他 |
[06:59] | He’s got a lot of enemies who want a piece of his empire. | 他有很多敌人觊觎着分一杯他的商业帝国羹 |
[07:01] | Lucky for him, he’s got the FBI to protect it. | 幸运的是 联调局帮他守着这帝国呢 |
[07:03] | As for protecting Reddington, he’s our C.I. | 至于保护雷丁顿 他是我们的线人 |
[07:06] | Should he ever get out of prison, | 如果他能出狱 |
[07:07] | we’re gonna want him to be as powerful as possible. | 我们希望他能尽可能的强大 |
[07:09] | Let’s start with the family. My guess is a man of his wealth | 先从家人着手 我猜他这样的富翁 |
[07:12] | is gonna have a lot of people coming out of the woodwork. | 应该会有很多人想来争夺遗产 |
[07:15] | How many people were given notice? | 通知了多少人 |
[07:16] | 32. Mr. Van Ness had many bequests. | 32人 范·尼斯先生有许多遗赠物 |
[07:19] | We understand that the reading of the will can be emotional. | 我们理解宣读遗嘱可能会比较伤感 |
[07:22] | We’ll do what we can to respect that. | 我们会尽量尊重 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry. What’s your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么名字 |
[07:24] | We might have some questions after we talk to the family. | 问完家人后我们也许会有些问题想问 |
[07:27] | I don’t know why you’d have any questions. | 我不知道你们为什么会有疑问 |
[07:28] | Paper said it was an accident. | 报纸说这是场意外 |
[07:32] | These are good people. | 这些都是好人 |
[07:34] | You want to respect them? Let them mourn in peace. | 你们想尊重他们 让他们安静地哀悼吧 |
[07:38] | “$10 million each to Human Rights Watch, | “赠予人权观察组织 全国有色人种协进会 |
[07:41] | the NAACP, and Brown University. | 和布朗大学各一千万 |
[07:43] | The remainder of my estate I leave to my son, Timothy Peterson.” | 我的剩余财产留给我得儿子 蒂莫西·彼得森” |
[07:49] | I didn’t think Van Ness had kids. | 我不知道范·尼斯有孩子 |
[07:50] | Uh, apparently neither did anyone else. | 很显然其他人也不知道 |
[07:53] | Harris wanted this letter read along with his will. | 哈里斯希望这封信与遗嘱一起宣读 |
[07:58] | “Timothy, forgive me. | “蒂莫西 原谅我 |
[08:00] | I loved your mother, | 我爱你的母亲 |
[08:01] | but I didn’t have the courage to stay with her. | 却没有勇气和她在一起 |
[08:04] | I know this is an awkward way | 我知道用这种方式 |
[08:05] | to introduce you to your extended family, | 向你介绍其他的家庭成员有些尴尬 |
[08:07] | but it’s the only way I know how to make amends. | 但这是我唯一能够弥补你的方式了 |
[08:10] | Take the fruits of my labor and do great things. | 享用我劳动的硕果 干一番伟业吧 |
[08:14] | Love, your father.” | 爱你的父亲” |
[08:36] | What a pleasant sight. | 真是令人愉快的惊喜 |
[08:38] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[08:39] | Thank goodness for the prison chaplain. | 感谢监狱牧师 |
[08:42] | He said you designated me to provide spiritual advice. | 他说你指定让我来给你提供精神指导 |
[08:45] | Oh, it had the dual benefit | 让你进来 |
[08:47] | of getting you in here and also being true. | 还有其他好处不过你说的也对 |
[08:55] | Van Ness is dead. | 范·尼斯死了 |
[08:57] | Without him, I don’t have the votes | 没有他 我没有足够的票数 |
[08:59] | to prevent Androssani from cutting me off. | 防止安德洛萨尼把我挤出去 |
[09:01] | I need you to reassure Androssani. | 我需要你去搞定安德洛萨尼 |
[09:05] | Reason with him. | 跟他讲讲理 |
[09:06] | And if that doesn’t work, kill him. | 如果行不通 就杀了他 |
[09:09] | That should scare up a vote or two. | 这样应该能吓到一两张票 |
[09:11] | Then what? | 然后怎么办 |
[09:12] | We’ll see. | 再说 |
[09:14] | And then what? | 然后怎么办 |
[09:16] | You do know I didn’t really ask you here | 你知道我叫你来并不是 |
[09:18] | to give me spiritual advice, right? | 让你给我精神指导的 对吧 |
[09:20] | I’m going to give you some anyway. | 但我还是会给你 |
[09:22] | Be honest. | 诚实以告 |
[09:23] | I need that vote. | 我需要那一票 |
[09:24] | Tell Elizabeth the truth. | 告诉伊丽莎白真相 |
[09:26] | Everything rests on this. | 一切都取决于此 |
[09:28] | Money rests on this. Power. | 钱和权力取决于此 |
[09:31] | Not peace of mind. | 而非心灵的宁静 |
[09:32] | Something has to be done. | 我们必须有所作为 |
[09:34] | It is. You are fighting for your freedom. | 是的 你在争取你的自由 |
[09:36] | Every day I pray that you get it. | 我每天都祈祷你能成功 |
[09:39] | For now, you must leave the rest to fate. | 但现在 你必须让命运来决定 |
[09:41] | I make my own fate. | 我能决定自己的命运 |
[09:42] | Not from here. | 在这里不行 |
[09:48] | I’m asking you to do this. | 我在要求你这么做 |
[09:50] | And I am trying to save your soul. | 而我在试图拯救你的灵魂 |
[10:00] | Uh, there’s signs. | 是有迹象的 |
[10:01] | The inability to recall prepositions | 想不起来介词 |
[10:04] | is a common symptom of aphasia. | 就是失语症的一个常见症状 |
[10:06] | Recommended therapies include word games, rote repetition, | 推荐的治疗方法包括拼字游戏 重复背诵 |
[10:09] | uh, either on your own or in a individualized, | 一个人做 或者以有针对性的 |
[10:12] | one-on-one, or group-therapy format. | 一对一或小组讨论的形式都可以 |
[10:12] | Under. Above. Following. To. Unto. | 下 上 以下 去 向[均为介词] |
[10:15] | – The important thing is to start early. – Despite. Without. | -重点在于要尽早开始 -尽管 没有 |
[10:19] | “Quetzals.” | “格查尔” |
[10:19] | That is the national bird of Guatemala | 这是危地马拉的国鸟 |
[10:21] | and, weirdly, one of its monetary units. | 也是该国货币单位之一 很奇怪 |
[10:24] | – Good to know. – No, wait, wait, wait, wait. | -谢谢你告诉我 -不 等等 等等 |
[10:25] | No, no. If you put the Q and the S on the triple word score, | 不是 如果你把Q和S放到三倍计分的格子里 |
[10:27] | it’s worth over 300 points. | 这个词能得超过三百分 |
[10:29] | Did you find out about Timothy Peterson? | 你查到蒂莫西·彼得森的资料了吗 |
[10:32] | Right. Work. | 对 工作 |
[10:35] | As of the reading of his father’s will, | 在宣读他父亲的遗嘱之后 |
[10:35] | 弗吉尼亚州驾照 蒂莫西·彼得森 | |
[10:36] | Tim Peterson is the 511th-richest man in America | 蒂莫西·彼得森已跻身美国富豪榜第511名 |
[10:41] | and, I’m fairly confident, the only billionaire | 而且 我很肯定也是唯一一位在保龄球馆工作 |
[10:43] | working in a bowling alley and living in a trailer park. | 住在拖车公园的亿万富翁 |
[10:46] | Looks like that apple fell a few, uh, light-years from the tree. | 看来几光年之外的天上真的掉馅饼了 |
[10:49] | Oh, that’s putting it mildly. | 这么说还是太委婉了 |
[10:51] | His credit score is 580, he’s $62,000 in debt, and… | 他的信用评分是580分 欠债六万二 而且 |
[10:55] | he has got a criminal record. | 他有犯罪记录 |
[10:57] | Unpaid speeding tickets, public intoxication, | 超速未缴纳罚款 公共场合醉酒 |
[10:59] | a bar fight that got him thrown in jail for a week. | 在酒吧打架导致入狱一周 |
[11:02] | It seems like more of a slacker than a killer. | 看起来更像是个废物 而非杀手 |
[11:04] | His inheritance came as a complete surprise. | 继承遗产对他来说完全是意外 |
[11:07] | Then what motivation would he have to kill his father | 如果他都不知道自己的父亲是谁 |
[11:08] | if he didn’t know about it? | 又会有什么动机杀害他呢 |
[11:09] | Well, let’s say he did know. | 假设他本就知道 |
[11:10] | How does a kid living in a trailer park outside Arlington | 一个住在阿灵顿郊外拖车公园里的孩子 |
[11:13] | connect in any way to Mr. Reddington? | 和雷丁顿先生又有什么联系呢 |
[11:15] | And if he doesn’t, why are we even on this case? | 如果没有联系 那我们为什么要查这个案子 |
[11:17] | Because something doesn’t add up, and I want to know why. | 因为有地方不对劲 我想知道为什么 |
[11:20] | Navabi, the people in his posts, | 纳瓦比 和他住在一个公园里的人 |
[11:22] | I want to know everything about them. | 我要知道他们的全部信息 |
[11:23] | Ressler, Keen, talk to Peterson. | 雷斯勒 基恩 去跟彼得森谈谈 |
[11:25] | Find out what he knew about his old man and when he knew it. | 看看他对他父亲了解多少 以及是何时知道的 |
[11:29] | Well, it didn’t take him long to spend the old man’s money. | 他倒是等不及开始花他老爸的钱了 |
[11:32] | Sure beats the trailer park. | 肯定比拖车公园要好 |
[11:35] | I’ve been to my share of Irish wakes, but this is ridiculous. | 我也去过爱尔兰守灵会 但这也太夸张了 |
[11:41] | Hate to interrupt Miller Time, but where’s Tim Peterson at? | 抱歉打扰了啤酒时间 蒂莫西·彼得森在哪 |
[11:45] | Hey, Tim! Hide your cash! | 蒂姆 藏好你的现金 |
[11:48] | The IRS is already here. | 国税局已经来了 |
[11:52] | Tim Peterson. Agents Ressler, Keen. FBI. | 蒂姆·彼得森 联调局的雷斯勒和基恩探员 |
[11:55] | FBI? Don’t worry. The hotel suite is bought and paid for. | 联调局 别担心 酒店套房已经付过钱了 |
[12:00] | We just have a few questions surrounding your father’s death. | 关于你父亲的死我们有几个问题要问 |
[12:03] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[12:07] | When was the last time you spoke with him? | 你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候 |
[12:08] | Far as I can recall, I never spoke to him. | 在我印象中 我从没跟他说过话 |
[12:11] | I didn’t even know he was my father till the lawyer called, | 我都不知道他是我父亲 直到律师打电话来 |
[12:13] | told me to come to the reading of the will. | 让我出席遗嘱宣读 |
[12:16] | What questions do you have? | 你有什么问题要问 |
[12:18] | Why didn’t he get in touch with me when he was alive? | 他活着的时候为什么不联系我 |
[12:21] | What kept him from wanting to get to know me? | 是什么阻止了他联系我 |
[12:25] | And most importantly, why’d he leave me all this dough? | 最重要的是 他为什么要把这些留给我 |
[12:29] | You don’t seem too upset about him dying. | 他死了你好像不怎么伤心 |
[12:31] | It’s just DNA. Like I said, I never met the man. | 血缘而已 我说了 我从没见过他 |
[12:35] | Tim, who are the late arrivals? | 蒂姆 这些迟到的客人是谁 |
[12:37] | Hey, princess. | 我的公主 |
[12:39] | These are my new friends from the FBI. | 这些是我在联调局的新朋友 |
[12:42] | Hi, new friends from the FBI. | 你们好 联调局的新朋友 |
[12:45] | I’m Deidre. I’m Tim’s — | 我是德迪 我是蒂姆的… |
[12:47] | She’s my shooting star. | 她是我的天上星 |
[12:53] | Can I get you a drink? What would you like? | 要给你们来杯喝的吗 你们想要什么 |
[12:56] | Answers to a few questions. | 一些问题的答案 |
[12:58] | I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 我发誓 我会据实以告 |
[12:59] | and nothing but the truth so help me God. | 毫不欺瞒 愿主佑我 |
[13:03] | We met at the bowling alley. | 我们是在保龄球馆认识的 |
[13:05] | It only took her three frames | 她只打了三局 |
[13:07] | to get her shoe stuck in the ball return. | 就把高跟鞋卡在了滚球道里 |
[13:10] | I had to press – the little “Help” button, | 我不得不按了”求助”键 |
[13:11] | and he came and got my shoe back. | 他就过来拯救了我的鞋 |
[13:14] | But I’ll be damned if he didn’t steal my heart in the process. | 但他在这过程中显然也偷走了我的心 |
[13:18] | I teach second grade in Bedford. | 我在贝德福德教二年级 |
[13:21] | Guess I love being around kids ’cause I come from a big family. | 我喜欢跟孩子相处 大概是因为我出生于大家庭 |
[13:23] | Seeing as he didn’t know much about his, I encouraged him. | 发现他对这一切都不了解之后 我鼓励了他 |
[13:27] | I got my birth certificate, found out my mom had died. | 我找到了出生证明 发现我妈妈已经死了 |
[13:30] | She moved to California after she had me, | 她生下我之后就搬去了加州 |
[13:33] | got married, had another kid. | 又结了婚 生了个孩子 |
[13:36] | Deidre held my hand, I pick up the phone — | 德迪握着我的手 我接起了电话 |
[13:39] | Next thing, I had a sister. | 然后 我就有了个妹妹 |
[13:40] | I always thought I was an only child. | 我一直以为我是独子 |
[13:43] | When Mom passed, I didn’t have anyone but Marcus. | 妈妈死后 我只剩下了马库斯 |
[13:45] | And when we heard that Helen had a brother, | 当我们听说海伦有个哥哥 |
[13:47] | I didn’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[13:48] | We flew across the country to meet him. | 我们大老远飞过去见他 |
[13:50] | And I gave him a big hug. | 我给了他个大大的拥抱 |
[13:51] | Probably talk once a day on the phone now. | 现在差不多每天都会通个电话 |
[13:54] | Uh, when Tim called to tell me | 当蒂姆打电话告诉我 |
[13:55] | who his father was and what had happened — | 他父亲是谁以及发生了什么时 |
[13:57] | We were happy for him. How could you not be? | 我们很为他高兴 谁会不高兴呢 |
[14:00] | But I’m just glad I have a brother. | 不过我只是很高兴有个哥哥 |
[14:02] | That’s what matters to me. | 那才是对我重要的事 |
[14:06] | Mr. Reddington. That recess was anything but brief. | 雷丁顿先生 刚刚只是短暂休庭 |
[14:09] | Any further delays? | 还有其他事吗 |
[14:11] | Or might we finally get this show on the road? | 还是说我们终于可以开始了 |
[14:13] | I’m finished serving the public good for the moment, Your Honor. | 我已经为公众利益服务完毕了 法官阁下 |
[14:15] | So, yes, the Government may once again | 所以 是的 检方可以再次 |
[14:18] | go about its business of trying to execute me. | 试图将我置于死地了 |
[14:20] | Wonderful. Mr. Sima? | 很好 西玛先生 |
[14:23] | Sir, please state your name for the record. | 先生 请说一下你的名字以便记录 |
[14:25] | Officer Michael Baldwin. Shield 21561. | 迈克尔·鲍尔温警官 编号S21561 |
[14:29] | I’m a patrol officer with the 27th Precinct. | 我是27辖区的巡警 |
[14:31] | On the day in question, the 16th of this month, | 事发当天 也就是本月十六日 |
[14:34] | were you in fact on patrol | 你是否在27辖区内 |
[14:36] | – in the 27th Precinct? – Yes. | -巡逻 -是的 |
[14:38] | Did you make any arrests that afternoon? | 你那天下午逮捕了谁吗 |
[14:40] | One. I arrested that man there, | 一人 我逮捕了那个人 |
[14:42] | in the navy-blue suit. | 穿军蓝色西装的那个 |
[14:43] | May the record reflect the witness has identified the defendant. | 请法庭记录下证人指认了被告 |
[14:46] | – Uh, o-objection. – Grounds? | -反对 -原因呢 |
[14:49] | That’s not entirely correct, Your Honor. | 他说的不完全正确 法官阁下 |
[14:51] | The suit is actually a prunelle weave — | 这西装其实是普伦尼拉斜纹织法 |
[14:54] | blue with a subtle overlay of red. | 蓝底上叠加有一点点红色 |
[14:57] | So in the right light, it goes quite plum. | 所以光线合适的话 应该是紫红色 |
[15:00] | Denied. So reflected. | 反对无效 记录下来 |
[15:02] | Officer Baldwin, | 鲍尔温警官 |
[15:03] | how did you come to arrest the defendant? | 你为什么会逮捕被告呢 |
[15:05] | I received a radio run of a man with a gun on West 4th Street | 我收到无线电通报说有人持枪在西四街 |
[15:08] | near the vicinity of the Red Brau Tavern. | 红褐酒馆附近 |
[15:11] | Dispatch described the individual | 调度说那个人是 |
[15:13] | as a white male, 50s, | 白人男性 五十岁左右 |
[15:15] | in a tan suit and hat. | 身着棕褐色西服 头戴帽子 |
[15:17] | I approached the location on foot where I observed | 我步行到那个地点看到 |
[15:19] | the defendant standing at a pretzel cart | 被告站在卷饼推车摊前 |
[15:21] | in a conversation with the vendor. | 在和车主说话 |
[15:22] | What drew your attention to the defendant? | 你为什么会注意到被告 |
[15:24] | It was the only suit in the area wearing a fedora-style hat. | 那周围只有他穿着西装戴着礼帽 |
[15:27] | I see. And did you arrest the defendant at that point? | 明白了 你是那时就逮捕了被告吗 |
[15:30] | No, sir. I approached Mr. Reddington | 不是 先生 我走近雷丁顿先生 |
[15:33] | in an effort to assess the situation. | 想了解具体情况 |
[15:35] | I requested ID, and he gave me a fake driver’s license and name. | 我找他要证件 他给了我一个假的驾照和名字 |
[15:39] | Who did he say he was? | 他说他是谁 |
[15:40] | A shower curtain salesman named George Murphy. | 一个叫乔治·墨菲的浴帘商人 |
[15:43] | How did he seem? | 他看上去怎么样 |
[15:44] | Nervous. His eyes were darting. | 很紧张 他的眼神很闪烁 |
[15:47] | I got the feeling that he was possibly being evasive. | 我感觉他可能在逃避什么事 |
[15:50] | At one point, he turned and looked towards the tavern, | 有一刻 他转头看向酒馆方向 |
[15:53] | which I interpreted to be a furtive gesture — | 我理解为是逃犯才有的行为 |
[15:55] | Furtive? Is that what it was? | 逃犯 你是这么认为的 |
[15:56] | You’ll get your turn, Mr. Reddington. | 会有你说话的时候 雷丁顿先生 |
[15:58] | I asked him to turn around, and he refused — | 我让他转过身去 他拒绝了 |
[16:00] | made a joke about it not being his good side. | 开了个玩笑说那不是他好看的一面 |
[16:03] | That’s when I noticed a bulge in his jacket, at his waistline. | 然后我就注意到他夹克上有个凸起 就在腰附近 |
[16:06] | – Objection. – Y-Your Honor. | -反对 -法官阁下 |
[16:07] | No. A bulge at my waistline? | 不是 腰上有个凸起 |
[16:10] | I’d prefer that the witness | 我希望证人 |
[16:11] | – leave my bulges out of this entirely. – You’ll… | -能不再谈论起我的凸起 -你会 |
[16:13] | Mr. Reddington — That’s more than enough… | 雷丁顿先生 你太过了 |
[16:14] | I want that struck from the record. It’s embarrassing. | 我希望记录里能删去这段 太尴尬了 |
[16:15] | Sit down, or I will have someone sit you down! | 坐下 否则我会找人让你坐下的 |
[16:19] | Officer, please continue. | 警官 请继续 |
[16:20] | I had the defendant put his hands on the cart, | 我让被告把手放在推车上 |
[16:23] | and I conducted a pat-down of his person. | 然后对他进行了搜身 |
[16:25] | That’s when I recovered a Browning semi-automatic pistol | 然后我在枪套里发现了一把布朗宁半自动手枪 |
[16:28] | from a holster – in the small of his back. | 就在他背后那位置 |
[16:30] | Your Honor, permission to approach the witness. | 法官阁下 请求接近证人 |
[16:32] | Granted. | 允许 |
[16:33] | Do you recognize this weapon? | 你认识这武器吗 |
[16:35] | That’s the one I recovered. | 就是我发现的那把 |
[16:36] | As you can see, the serial number’s been scratched off. | 可以看到 序列号被刮掉了 |
[16:39] | Your Honor, the Government moves to enter Exhibit 1 into evidence. | 法官阁下 检方要求把一号物证列为证据 |
[16:44] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢 警官 |
[16:45] | That’s all for now. | 我问完了 |
[16:48] | Your witness. | 证人归你了 |
[17:00] | Hey. Guys. Peterson’s story checks out. | 伙计们 彼得森的事查清楚了 |
[17:02] | He was given up by his birth mother, raised in foster care, | 他被生母抛弃了 在福利院长大 |
[17:05] | and has an alibi for the night Van Ness died. | 范·尼斯死的那天晚上有不在场证明 |
[17:08] | Cameras at the bowling alley show — | 保龄球馆的摄像头表明 |
[17:10] | show him working that night. | 表明他那晚在工作 |
[17:12] | So this guy really is the luckiest half-wit in history. | 所以这人真的是历史上最幸运的傻瓜 |
[17:15] | Or the biggest mark. | 或者是最大的目标 |
[17:17] | What did you learn about the company he keeps? | 他的公司有什么发现 |
[17:19] | Helen Litke, Marcus Duncan, Deidre Mori — | 海伦·利特克 马库斯·邓肯 德迪·莫里 |
[17:22] | his sister, brother-in-law, and girlfriend. | 他的妹妹 妹夫和女朋友 |
[17:24] | We’re still waiting on | 我们还在等 |
[17:25] | background information for Litke and Duncan, but… | 利特克和邓肯的背景信息 不过 |
[17:28] | the girlfriend told you | 他女朋友说 |
[17:29] | she was a second-grade teacher in Bedford? | 她在贝德福德教二年级 |
[17:31] | The Virginia school system has no record of her. | 弗吉尼亚州学校系统没有她的记录 |
[17:33] | Driver’s license and Social Security number | 德迪·莫里名下的驾照和社保号 |
[17:35] | registered to Deidre Mori are less than 12 months old. | 只有不到十二个月的记录 |
[17:38] | She said she met Peterson a year ago. | 她说她是在一年前认识的彼得森 |
[17:40] | Keen, Ressler, time to have a little chat with Miss Mori. | 基恩 雷斯勒 该和莫里小姐聊聊了 |
[17:43] | Or whoever she really is. | 或者无论她的真实身份是谁 |
[17:46] | That radio run — | 那无线电通报 |
[17:48] | According to your arrest report, | 根据你的逮捕报告 |
[17:50] | it was based on an anonymous tip. | 是收到了匿名线报 |
[17:52] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[17:53] | So someone called 911 | 所以有人拨了911 |
[17:56] | and said that a white man in his 50s | 然后说一个五十多岁的白人男性 |
[17:59] | wearing a suit and a hat | 穿着西装戴着礼帽 |
[18:01] | was in the vicinity of the Red Brau Tavern | 在红布劳酒馆附近 |
[18:04] | – and that man had a gun. – Yes. | -持有枪支 -没错 |
[18:06] | And this tip came from someone you never spoke to, | 这个线报来自一个与你从没交谈过的人 |
[18:09] | someone who also refused to give his or her name | 一个拒绝向警局接线员 |
[18:12] | – to the police operator. – Yes. | -提供他或者她的姓名的人 -对 |
[18:14] | Completely anonymous, not a trusted source | 完全匿名 并不是过去一直很可靠的 |
[18:17] | known to have been reliable in the past. | 可信的情报源 |
[18:20] | That’s true, but I didn’t arrest you based only on the tip. | 没错 但我逮捕你不仅是基于这个线报 |
[18:23] | I conducted my own investigation. | 我自己也进行了调查 |
[18:25] | What investigation was that? | 什么样的调查 |
[18:27] | I asked for identification. | 我要求提供身份证明 |
[18:29] | Which I provided immediately. | 我立刻就提供了 |
[18:31] | A false ID. | 假身份证 |
[18:32] | No, you didn’t know that at the time. | 那时候你不知道那是假的 |
[18:35] | That license was created | 那个证件是由 |
[18:36] | by the preeminent document forger in the world. | 世界顶级的证件伪造家制作的 |
[18:40] | Not in this country. On the planet. | 不只是在国内 全世界顶级 |
[18:42] | There’s not a chance you could have known it was a fake. | 你不可能知道那是假证件 |
[18:45] | You looked nervous. Furtive. | 你看起来很紧张 鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[18:47] | Officer Baldwin, I’ve been evading the police | 鲍尔温警官 我已经在警察和执法部门追捕下 |
[18:50] | and law enforcement for almost 30 years. | 逍遥法外了三十年 |
[18:53] | I’m the most wanted man in the world. | 我是世界上通缉等级最高的人 |
[18:56] | At the time of our encounter, | 我们遇见的时候 |
[18:58] | I was armed with a Browning 9-millimeter semi-automatic | 我带着勃朗宁九毫米半自动手枪 |
[19:02] | with a round in the chamber and the hammer cocked. | 子弹上膛 击锤随时击发 |
[19:05] | Do you really expect this court to believe | 你真以为能让法庭相信 |
[19:07] | that a marshmallow disguised as a patrol officer, | 一个装扮成巡警样子的棉花糖 |
[19:10] | a comic figure in an ill-fitting uniform, | 一个穿着不合身的警服的滑稽形象 |
[19:13] | could possibly make me nervous? | 就能让我紧张吗 |
[19:15] | -Objection! -Sustained. | -反对 -有效 |
[19:16] | You think this is funny?! You’re a real smart guy, huh?! | 你觉得这很好玩吗 你最聪明了是吧 |
[19:20] | Well, we’ll see how smart you are! | 我们走着瞧 |
[19:22] | There he is. | 他终于露出本来面目了 |
[19:24] | There’s the real Officer Baldwin. | 这才是真的鲍尔温警官 |
[19:27] | You didn’t search me for looking nervous. | 你不是因为我看上去紧张才搜我的身 |
[19:29] | – The truth is I was disrespectful. – No. | -事实是我没有给你尊重 -不 |
[19:32] | I was disrespectful, you got angry, | 我没给你尊重 你怒火中烧 |
[19:35] | and you decided right then and there | 你当场就决定 |
[19:38] | to show me you were in charge. | 要让我知道你才是主导者 |
[19:40] | -That’s not true. -I was a wise ass. | -不是这样的 -我自作聪明 |
[19:42] | You said as much to your fellow officers at the scene. | 你当时对你的警官同事们就这么说的 |
[19:45] | Tell you what — I’ll apologize for my behavior | 这么说吧 我可以就我的行为给你道歉 |
[19:48] | if you apologize for the illegal pat-down | 如果你能为造成我被判死刑的 |
[19:51] | that has exposed me to the death penalty. | 非法搜身行为道歉的话 |
[19:55] | No? | 不道歉吗 |
[19:58] | Think about it. | 考虑考虑 |
[19:59] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没有别的问题了 法官大人 |
[20:08] | Aram, do me a favor and confirm the trace on Mori’s cell. | 阿兰姆 确认对莫里的手机的定位 |
[20:12] | Corner of Trenton and Willoughby. | 在特伦顿街和威乐比街的转角 |
[20:13] | I can’t get any more specific than that, but she’s there. | 没法更具体了 但她确实在那 |
[20:17] | Along with 50 other people. | 还有其他五十个人 |
[20:19] | Now we know why she isn’t answering. | 现在我们知道为什么她不接电话了 |
[20:22] | This is gonna be a mess. | 这会乱成一团的 |
[20:26] | Did I tell you my, uh, | 我告诉过你我的 |
[20:26] | cousin in Idaho’s getting married next week? | 爱达荷州的表亲下周要结婚了吗 |
[20:29] | You’ve got a cousin in Idaho? | 你在爱达荷州还有表亲吗 |
[20:30] | Yeah. Perp-loving cop hater. | 对 爱坏人恨警察的一个人 |
[20:33] | There. Now you’ve met him. | 就是这样的人 你也算见过他了 |
[20:35] | I don’t see her among the guests. | 我没在人群里看到她 |
[20:38] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[20:39] | That’s ’cause she’s not one of them. | 那是因为她不是来客中的一员 |
[20:58] | Does this make any sense to you? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[21:00] | No. Deidre’s now “Hiraki.” | 没有 德迪现在变成”平崎”了 |
[21:05] | I’m guessing Hiraki’s no more real than Deidre. | 我猜平崎和德迪一样是假身份 |
[21:08] | He’s got to be in on it, right? Helping her con Peterson? | 他肯定跟此事有关 对吧 帮她骗彼得森 |
[21:12] | Maybe she’s conning them both. | 可能她把他俩都骗了 |
[21:16] | I told you, I don’t know where she is. She left. | 我说过 我不知道她在哪 她走了 |
[21:18] | She left her own wedding reception? | 她离开了自己的婚宴 |
[21:20] | Can we talk about this somewhere else? | 我们能换个地方再谈这事吗 |
[21:21] | My parents think that Hiraki’s back th– | 爸妈觉得平崎回来了 |
[21:23] | No, we know her name’s not Hiraki. | 我们知道她不叫平崎 |
[21:24] | Shh! Please, not here. | 拜托 别在这里说 |
[21:26] | Wait. You know her name’s not Hiraki? | 等等 你知道她的名字不叫平崎吗 |
[21:28] | Yes, but my family has no idea. What’s this about? | 知道 但我家人不知道 这是怎么回事 |
[21:31] | Why don’t you tell us? Why’d she leave? | 为什么不告诉我们她离开的原因 |
[21:35] | That’s all I could afford. | 我只能付得起这么多 |
[21:37] | You paid her? To marry you? | 你付钱给她吗 让她嫁给你 |
[21:39] | Through a service. Well, for today for my family. | 通过一个服务中心 就今天 为了家人 |
[21:43] | My parents, they have public lives, | 我爸妈是公众人物 |
[21:45] | and they’re very traditional. | 他们还很传统 |
[21:47] | And this, the wedding, Hiraki and I — | 而这整场婚礼 平崎和我的事 |
[21:51] | it’s a dream that they want to believe to save them from the shame. | 是个他们想要相信的美梦 能让他们免受羞耻 |
[21:55] | What shame? | 什么羞耻 |
[21:55] | Why on Earth would you lie to your family about your marriage? | 为什么你要骗家里人你结婚了 |
[21:59] | Because I’m gay. | 因为我是同性恋 |
[22:01] | And in their world, that remains unacceptable. | 在他们的世界中 那是无法接受的 |
[22:04] | Wait. This service. What’s it called? | 等等 这项服务叫什么名字 |
[22:06] | Alter Ego. | 第二自我 |
[22:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:15] | Here at Alter Ego, | 在第二自我 |
[22:17] | our artists provide clients with an immersive experience. | 我们的演员会给客户提供沉浸式体验 |
[22:21] | Not a performance. | 不仅仅是表演 |
[22:22] | An experience that is unabridged. | 而是一段完整的经历 |
[22:26] | It’s unpredictable. It’s very close to real life. | 无法预测其走向 非常接近现实生活 |
[22:28] | So, I’m sorry. Your firm, you rent humans? | 不好意思 也就是说你们公司出租人类 |
[22:32] | We fill vacancies. | 我们填补空缺 |
[22:34] | We provide the relationships | 我们提供客户人生中 |
[22:36] | that are missing in our clients’ lives. | 所缺失的人际关系 |
[22:38] | For example? | 举个例子 |
[22:41] | A young professional wants to take | 年轻的教授想要带 |
[22:43] | the “Wife” that he doesn’t have to his high-school reunion. | 他没有的”妻子”去高中同学会 |
[22:46] | Or a single mother wants to introduce | 或者单身妈妈想要给 |
[22:48] | her young 6-year-old to the father that she never had, | 六岁的孩子介绍根本不存在的”父亲” |
[22:52] | and so she creates – a new, more healthy narrative | 于是她就能创造一个更加健康新颖的”父亲” |
[22:55] | with a “Father” Whose story line she can write and control. | 故事背景可以由她自己书写和控制 |
[22:59] | These people are paid to lie. | 这些人受雇撒谎 |
[23:02] | The actors may be counterfeit, | 演员们可能是假的 |
[23:04] | but the roles and the emotional support they provide | 但是他们扮演的角色以及所带来的情感支持 |
[23:07] | are very real. | 非常真实 |
[23:09] | A billionaire dies, leaving his fortune | 一名亿万富翁死了 将财富 |
[23:10] | to a son that no one knew he had, | 留给了他不为人所知的一个儿子 |
[23:12] | and the actress playing his loving girlfriend | 而扮演他女友的那个演员 |
[23:15] | is conning him. | 正在骗他 |
[23:17] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[23:18] | Does she work for your company? | 她是你们公司的员工吗 |
[23:21] | Uh, she doesn’t look familiar, but that doesn’t mean anything. | 她看上去很面生 但这不代表什么 |
[23:23] | We have hundreds of artists on staff. | 我们雇佣了上百名演员 |
[23:25] | You’re going to have to find her. | 你要找到她 |
[23:27] | Our employees do not con clients. | 我们的雇员不会骗客户 |
[23:29] | If someone has taken advantage of a role or a scenario, | 如果有人借助角色或情节牟利 |
[23:31] | then Alter Ego had nothing to do with it. | 那和第二人生完全没有关系 |
[23:33] | You can go a long way to proving that | 你可以给我德迪·莫里的真名 |
[23:35] | by giving me Deidre Mori’s real name. | 让我们来证实这一点 |
[23:43] | Mr. Reddington. The Government has rested. | 雷丁顿先生 检方陈述完毕了 |
[23:46] | The ball’s in your court. | 现在主动权在你手上 |
[23:48] | If you intend to testify or call a witness, | 如果你想要指证或者传召证人 |
[23:50] | now would be the time. | 那就请吧 |
[23:53] | I want to hear the tape. | 我想听听录音 |
[23:56] | – Excuse me? – Of the anonymous call. | -什么 -那个匿名电话 |
[23:59] | We haven’t offered the tape into evidence. | 我们没有将该录音列入证据列表中 |
[24:01] | Exactly. How do I know it even exists? | 没错 那我怎么知道它是否真的存在 |
[24:04] | How do I know you’re not fabricating the entire call | 我怎么知道这通来电不是你们捏造来 |
[24:07] | as a way to justify the search? | 合理化搜查的借口 |
[24:09] | Should I even ask if you have any foundation for that? | 我该问问你这么说有什么根据吗 |
[24:12] | Oh, come on. The government pretended | 拜托 政府都假装 |
[24:15] | my immunity agreement didn’t exist. | 我的豁免条约并不存在了 |
[24:17] | How do I know you’re not pretending the tape does? | 我怎么知道你们有没有假装这通录音的存在 |
[24:20] | Under the circumstances, that’s a fair question, Mr. Sima. | 从目前看来 这个问题很合理 西玛先生 |
[24:24] | This hearing is about Officer Baldwin | 这场听证会是关于鲍尔温警官 |
[24:26] | and whether he had a reasonable suspicion | 以及他是否有正当理由 |
[24:28] | that this defendant was carrying a weapon. | 怀疑辩方持有武器 |
[24:30] | Yes, and he relied on the information | 没错 他是凭借那通电话里 |
[24:32] | that was relayed in that call. | 所提供的信息 |
[24:34] | No. He relied on the information relayed by his dispatcher. | 不 他凭借的是他的调度台提供的信息 |
[24:41] | I was targeted. I want to know why. | 我被针对了 我想知道为什么 |
[24:44] | The why is irrelevant. What you want to know is who. | 为什么并不重要 你想知道是谁 |
[24:46] | You want to hear the voice on that tape. | 你想听听录音中的声音 |
[24:47] | I have a Sixth Amendment right to confront my accusers. | 我对我的控告者引用第六修正法案 |
[24:51] | Something tells me you’re interested in more than just confrontation. | 我觉得你的关注点不仅仅在对质上 |
[24:53] | Your Honor, given this defendant’s history — | 法官阁下 根据这名被告的历史 |
[24:55] | What history? I haven’t made any threats. | 什么历史 我没有构成任何威胁 |
[24:57] | And in case you’ve forgotten, I’m in federal custody. | 你不要忘了 我正处于联邦羁押中 |
[24:59] | Oh, right, and I’m sure if you recognized the voice | 对 我相信如果你听出那个声音 |
[25:01] | you’re not gonna put a bullet in that person’s head! | 你绝对不会给那个人的头上来一枪 |
[25:02] | Enough! Now, I agree, as a matter of law, | 够了 从法律的角度来看 |
[25:05] | what matters is what the officer believed | 我同意应该判断那名警官 |
[25:07] | at the time he conducted the pat-down, period. | 在进行搜查时的想法 |
[25:10] | That said, given the government’s penchant | 话虽如此 考虑到被告 |
[25:12] | for dishonesty where this defendant is concerned, | 对于政府有不当行为的担忧 |
[25:15] | I think it’s more than reasonable to wonder | 我认为的确应该确认 |
[25:17] | if the police are playing fair. | 警察是秉公执法的 |
[25:21] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你 法官阁下 |
[25:22] | Oh, don’t thank me just yet. | 先不要谢我 |
[25:24] | I am ordering Mr. Sima to produce the tape, | 我命令西玛先生上交录音 |
[25:26] | but for my ears only. | 但只交给我来听 |
[25:28] | – Objection. – Overruled. | -反对 -反对无效 |
[25:29] | I’m not giving you that tape, Mr. Reddington. | 我不会给你录音的 雷丁顿先生 |
[25:32] | But I will confirm that it exists | 但我会确认这段录音的确存在 |
[25:33] | and that it says what they claim. | 并核实他们的说法 |
[25:35] | Best I can do. Back in an hour. | 这已经是最大宽限了 一小时后重新开庭 |
[25:45] | – Hey. How was Alter Ego? – Very strange. | -第二人生怎么样 -很奇怪 |
[25:49] | But I got copies of all of the employee files. | 但我拿到了所有的员工档案 |
[25:52] | Could tell us who the girlfriend really is. | 应该能查出这个女友到底是谁 |
[25:54] | Great. I’ll print them out. | 太好了 我去打印出来 |
[25:56] | And, by the way, I downloaded Word Splurge. | 顺便 我下载了词花 |
[25:59] | – Why? – So we can play against each other. | -为什么 -这样我们就能一起玩了 |
[26:01] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不觉得那是个好主意 |
[26:03] | Okay. If you’re worried about crushing me | 好吧 如果你担心碾压我 |
[26:05] | – and my rather minuscule ego… – It’s not that. | -和我脆弱的自尊 -不是因为那个 |
[26:07] | …be warned — I’m highly competitive at word games. | 小心点 我玩拼词游戏很强的 |
[26:09] | – Aram. – And — Uh, what? | -阿兰姆 -而且…什么 |
[26:11] | – I don’t want to play. – But you do play. | -我不想玩 -但你会玩 |
[26:13] | On my own. And I’d like to keep it that way. | 一个人玩 而且我想继续一个人玩 |
[26:16] | – Why? – Because I do. | -为什么 -因为我就是想 |
[26:19] | Can you just print out the files, please? | 你能把档案打印出来吗 谢谢 |
[26:26] | Actors being hired to play fathers, mothers, brides. | 这些人被雇来扮演父亲 母亲 新娘 |
[26:30] | How can someone lie about a thing like that? | 这种事情怎么能骗人呢 |
[26:32] | The groom we talked to did it to please his mother. | 那位新郎说这么做是为了让她母亲开心 |
[26:34] | Hiding the truth that your marriage is fake? | 隐藏虚假婚姻 |
[26:36] | I don’t know how long that can last. | 真不知道能瞒得了多久 |
[26:38] | In a relationship, the truth always comes out. | 任何关系中真相都迟早会现身 |
[26:41] | MaryAnn. 35. Registered nurse. | 玛丽安 三十五 注册护士 |
[26:46] | Special skills — | 特殊技能 |
[26:47] | marijuana distributor | 大麻分销 |
[26:49] | with an intuitive understanding of supply and demand. | 对供给关系有直观理解 |
[26:52] | This would be the perfect date for your cousin’s wedding. | 带她参加你表亲的婚礼再合适不过了 |
[26:55] | Wait. What? I love weddings. | 慢着 怎么了 我可喜欢婚礼了 |
[26:56] | Wait. If you need a plus-one, I’m totally down to go. | 如果你要携伴参加 请第一个考虑我 |
[26:58] | I’m only half-kidding. | 我说笑的 |
[27:00] | I mean, we all know how amazing you are, | 毕竟我们都知道你很棒 |
[27:02] | but you’re pushing 40 with no prospects. | 但你眼看要四十了还在打光棍 |
[27:05] | Why let your cousin in on that? | 何必让表亲知道呢 |
[27:06] | Because it’s the truth, the part about me being amazing. | 因为这就是事实 我是说我很棒这点 |
[27:10] | She’s fluent in Spanish and French. | 她能说流利的西语和法语 |
[27:13] | I’m not gonna lie about being someone I’m not. | 我不会拿另外的样子去骗别人 |
[27:16] | Unlike our blushing bride… | 不同于我们害羞的新娘 |
[27:18] | Jan Chuckerman. | 简·查克曼 |
[27:20] | Does it say who hired her? Sister or brother-in-law? | 有说雇主是谁吗 那个妹妹还是妹夫 |
[27:23] | I highly doubt it, because… they’re fake, too. | 我觉得不是 因为 他们也是假的 |
[27:27] | They’re all actors? | 都是雇来的 |
[27:28] | This tells us the who, but not the how. | 现在只知道他们的身份 但是怎么办到的呢 |
[27:31] | Peterson was the illegitimate son no one knew about. | 谁都不知道有彼得森这个私生子 |
[27:34] | How did they? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[27:35] | They…had someone on the inside. | 他们有内部人士 |
[27:37] | Recognize him? | 认得吗 |
[27:39] | That’s the kid from the estate hearing, | 这是宣读遗嘱时那家伙 |
[27:41] | the one who didn’t give us his name. | 他不肯告诉我们他的名字 |
[27:43] | – And now we know why. – He had all the information. | -现在知道原因了 -他掌握全部信息 |
[27:45] | Must be his OP. I say we bring him in. | 肯定是他做的局 我建议把他带回来 |
[27:48] | He’s an actor. Let’s see how well he performs under pressure. | 他很会演 咱们看他受压时如何表现吧 |
[27:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:56] | Put this on the room, too. | 也记在房间的账上 |
[27:58] | And 50% for you. Cheers. | 给你一半小费 干杯 |
[28:03] | Okay. Stop! | 好了 住手 |
[28:09] | God. Stop. She’s had enough. | 天啊 住手 够了 |
[28:11] | No! | 不 |
[28:14] | Do it again. One more. | 再来一次 再一次 |
[28:33] | Hey, Tim. You’re early. | 蒂姆 你回来早了 |
[28:41] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[28:45] | They should. You killed them. | 应该眼熟 你杀了他们 |
[28:49] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[28:50] | How ’bout we start with the senior partner at your firm? Ashton Hirsh. | 要不从你们律所的高级合伙人艾什顿·赫什开始吧 |
[28:54] | Want to know what he told us? | 想知道他说了什么吗 |
[28:55] | That Harris Van Ness had a heart attack last year, | 哈里斯·范·尼斯去年犯了一次心脏病 |
[28:57] | that he amended his will after that to include his son. | 于是修改了遗嘱 把儿子写进去 |
[29:00] | He also said that you were his personal assistant | 他还说你当时是他的私人助理 |
[29:02] | and that you filed the amendment. | 修改文件是由你提交的 |
[29:04] | I was doing my job. That’s not a crime. | 我是做自己分内的事 这又不是犯罪 |
[29:06] | What about Tim Peterson’s will? | 那蒂姆·彼得森的遗嘱呢 |
[29:08] | Did you have access to that, as well? | 你是不是也能看到 |
[29:10] | See whether or not he changed it | 能看出来他有没有做修改 |
[29:11] | to make sure that his loved ones were taken care of? | 以确保自己的爱侣亲人得到妥善照顾 |
[29:13] | Except they’re not his loved ones, are they, Roger? | 但是他们不是他的亲人 是吧 罗杰 |
[29:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[29:16] | They’re actors. Just like you. | 他们都是演员 和你一样 |
[29:18] | We know about Alter Ego, | 我们知道第二自我 |
[29:19] | that you’re hired out to play parts, | 知道你们受雇去做戏 |
[29:21] | that you figured out how these three play the part of a lifetime — | 知道你策划让他们三个去演一辈子的戏 |
[29:24] | the family that Tim Peterson never had. | 演蒂姆·彼得森不存在的家人 |
[29:26] | It was a clever plan getting into Peterson’s life a year ago, | 在一年前策划融入彼得森的生活 这很聪明 |
[29:29] | making sure he trusted them before you murdered his father. | 能确保在谋杀他父亲之前就赢得他的信任 |
[29:32] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 人不是我杀的 |
[29:34] | Sounds like you know who did. | 这话听着像你知道是谁 |
[29:40] | No one was supposed to die. | 本来没人会死 |
[29:41] | I made that clear from the beginning. | 我从一开始就说得很清楚 |
[29:43] | Van Ness was sick. It was just a matter of time. | 范·尼斯已经很虚弱了 早晚的事 |
[29:46] | But Marcus — He was getting antsy. | 但马库斯 他开始等不及了 |
[29:50] | He wanted his cut, and I told him to wait. | 他想要自己那份 我叫他等着 |
[29:53] | He wouldn’t listen. | 他不听 |
[29:54] | Not about Van Ness or — or about Tim. | 对范·尼斯是这样 对蒂姆也是 |
[29:58] | He’s not gonna wait to bleed Tim dry, is he? | 他等不及慢慢榨干蒂姆了 是吗 |
[30:01] | No. He’s working, uh, much faster than that. | 是的 他的动作会更快 |
[30:05] | Deidre, what is he doing to you? | 德迪 他对你做了什么 |
[30:07] | – Go get the pills. – They’re in my room. | -去拿药 -就在我房间里 |
[30:09] | Then don’t just stand there like a post! Go get ’em! | 别傻站着啊 快去拿 |
[30:11] | Talk to me! | 说话啊 |
[30:14] | Hey! No one’s going anywhere! | 谁都不准走 |
[30:16] | Just — – | 只是 |
[30:17] | Helen, go get the damn pills. | 海伦 去拿药 |
[30:23] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[30:24] | – Why are you doing this? – For the money. | -你为什么这么做 -为了钱 |
[30:27] | Peterson’s on the 16th floor, in the penthouse suite. | 彼得森住在十六层的顶层套房 |
[30:29] | I’ll go up. You secure the building. | 我上去 你确保楼内的安全 |
[30:31] | I’m gonna need you to take me to your head of security. | 请带我去见安保负责人 |
[30:34] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[30:35] | – Tell him what? – Tell him. | -说什么 -告诉他 |
[30:38] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[30:40] | It’s yours, Tim-bo. | 是你的 蒂姆 |
[30:42] | A real-life bun in the oven. Congratulations. | 真的怀孕了 恭喜 |
[30:45] | Sorry, babe, but… | 抱歉 亲爱的 可是 |
[30:47] | how else do you think we’re gonna get that cash? | 不然你以为我们怎么才能拿到钱呢 |
[30:54] | Here’s how it works. | 剧情是这样的 |
[30:56] | You found out about the baby… | 你发现了孩子的事 |
[30:57] | You didn’t take the news so well. | 你不太能接受 |
[30:59] | Of course you’ve been drinking. And along with the pills… | 当然你已经喝醉了 再加上药物作用 |
[31:01] | – We fought, you got violent. – No. | -我们发生争执 你对我动手 -没有 |
[31:03] | No choice but to defend herself. | 没办法 她只能自卫 |
[31:04] | She got her hands on that gun of yours you’ve been traveling with | 她拿到了你有了钱 开始疑神疑鬼之后 |
[31:07] | ever since you got rich and paranoid. | 一直带着的枪 |
[31:09] | Nobody’s gonna believe you. | 没人会相信你的 |
[31:12] | Honestly? Tim… | 说真的 蒂姆 |
[31:15] | A kid from a trailer park… | 拖车场长大的孩子 |
[31:17] | drunk and high on pills | 酗酒又吸毒 |
[31:19] | is killed by his pregnant girlfriend | 被怀孕的女友 |
[31:23] | who’s only trying to defend herself? | 出于自卫杀死 |
[31:25] | Got ’em. Here you go. | 找到了 给 |
[31:30] | You’ll never get the money. | 钱你拿不到的 |
[31:32] | I don’t have a will, an estate plan. | 我没有遗嘱 也没有房产计划 |
[31:36] | But you have a kid, and with you dead, | 但你有孩子 你死了 |
[31:39] | the inheritance goes to your only living next of kin — | 遗产将留给你唯一的血亲 |
[31:43] | your child. | 你的孩子 |
[31:45] | And guess who gets sole custody of our child, hmm? | 猜猜我们的孩子的监护权会归谁 |
[31:50] | Tim? | 蒂姆 |
[31:53] | How’s that for a plan? | 这个计划怎么样 |
[32:01] | FBI! Hands. Show me your hands! | 联调局 举手 把手举起来 |
[32:09] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[32:14] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:18] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[32:19] | I got Peterson and two of the preps, | 找到了彼得森和两个犯人 |
[32:21] | but Deidre’s on the move. | 但是德迪跑了 |
[32:51] | We should’ve called the bellhop, told him to bring the cart. | 就该叫个服务员 让他带个推车 |
[32:54] | We don’t need the cart. | 我们不需要推车 |
[32:55] | You say we don’t need the cart, then I carry the bags! | 你说不需要 结果就是我拎着 |
[32:57] | We need the cart! | 我们需要推车 |
[32:58] | Okay, next time, I’ll get the cart. | 好吧 下次我叫车 |
[33:05] | Don’t move! I said don’t move! | 不许动 我说不许动 |
[33:08] | Not you, sir. Ma’am, can you please hold the door? | 不是说您 先生 夫人 麻烦挡一下门好吗 |
[33:11] | You. Get up! | 你 起来 |
[33:15] | This place doesn’t get our business anymore. | 这地方再也别想做我们的生意 |
[33:22] | Uh, welcome back. I want to make a brief record. | 欢迎回来 我想简单说一下 |
[33:25] | First to establish my findings, but also to preserve the facts | 首先是公布我的调查结果 同时也为雷丁顿先生 |
[33:28] | for Mr. Reddington’s inevitable appeal. | 必然会提交的上诉澄清事实 |
[33:31] | I have listened to the recording provided by the prosecution. | 我已经听过控方提交的录音 |
[33:34] | The call is in sum and substance | 这通电话完全 |
[33:36] | exactly as the resulting radio run describes. | 符合后来无线电中的描述 |
[33:39] | I find no compelling justification | 我认为强迫政府 |
[33:41] | for forcing the Government to put the recording | 将录音列入证据 |
[33:44] | in evidence at this proceeding. | 并不合理 |
[33:46] | Mr. Reddington, if you have any final argument, | 雷丁顿先生 如果你还有最终陈述 |
[33:49] | I’m ready to hear it. | 可以开始了 |
[33:53] | What did he have, Your Honor? | 他有什么理由 法官阁下 |
[33:55] | – What did who have? – Officer Baldwin. | -谁有什么理由 -鲍德温警官 |
[33:57] | A tip from a source who refused to give their name. | 收到一条拒绝透露姓名人士的线报 |
[34:02] | No explanation as to how their information was acquired, | 完全没有解释他们是如何获知的信息 |
[34:06] | no prior history of reliability, | 没有可靠先例 |
[34:09] | no compelling reason to believe the tip was even credible. | 甚至没有充足理由相信线报可靠 |
[34:14] | And the details? | 细节呢 |
[34:15] | A white man in his 50s wearing a suit and hat? | 白人男性 五十左右 穿西装戴帽子 |
[34:19] | On a busy street in New York City? | 在纽约市熙熙攘攘的大街上 |
[34:21] | I couldn’t possibly have been the only one. | 我绝无可能是唯一一个 |
[34:24] | And how did the caller know | 举报人又是怎么知道 |
[34:26] | I was carrying a concealed weapon? | 我当时藏匿着武器的呢 |
[34:28] | It was concealed, for God’s sake. | 我的武器可是藏匿起来的 |
[34:30] | In what stretch of the imagination | 得要有怎样夸张的想象力 |
[34:33] | could this kind of tip justify this search? | 才能就这样的线报进行搜查 |
[34:38] | Officer Baldwin obviously knew that when he got there, | 鲍德温警官当时显然也是知道这一点的 |
[34:41] | which is why he didn’t just throw me up against a wall. | 所以他才没有直接对我动手 |
[34:45] | He knew that what he had | 他知道他掌握的消息 |
[34:47] | didn’t amount to reasonable suspicion under the law. | 超越了合理怀疑范围 |
[34:51] | So what did he do? He investigated. | 那他怎么办呢 他决定调查我 |
[34:54] | Please excuse my drip of sarcasm, | 请原谅我语气中的嘲讽 |
[34:56] | but Officer Baldwin asked for some identification, | 但是鲍德温警官问我要身份证明 |
[34:59] | and I gave him a false ID so magnificent, | 我给了他一个那么逼真的身份证明 |
[35:04] | even I started to believe my name was George Murphy. | 连我自己都开始相信我叫乔治•墨菲了 |
[35:07] | He said I looked around nervously. | 他说我当时紧张地四处张望 |
[35:10] | The truth is, I made fun of the man. | 事实是 我当时还嘲笑了他 |
[35:12] | I refused to give him | 我拒绝对他表示 |
[35:13] | the respect he somehow believe he deserved. | 他认为自己应该得到的尊重 |
[35:16] | It happens. I get impatient. I make a comment I might regret. | 偶尔我也会急躁 说了句可能不该说的话 |
[35:20] | It’s one of my biggest issues in therapy, | 这是我心理治疗过程中的最大问题 |
[35:23] | along with some residual anxiety from childhood | 其他问题还包括童年阴影 |
[35:26] | and a sexual fascination I’d prefer to discuss in chambers. | 以及性幻想问题 这个我们还是私下聊吧 |
[35:30] | But the point is the tip gave him next to nothing, | 但重点是 那条线报毫无根据 |
[35:34] | and his own observations didn’t change things one iota. | 他的调查也是一样 |
[35:38] | I know it, you know it, and even he knows it, | 我清楚 你清楚 甚至他也清楚 |
[35:40] | which is saying a lot since I’m pretty sure | 这就很能说明问题了 因为我知道 |
[35:43] | all he cares about is reading his name in the papers | 他唯一在乎的 就是因此事名声大噪 |
[35:45] | and the whiff of his boss’s backside. | 以及拍他老板的马屁 |
[35:50] | You see? There I go again. | 看吧 我又来了 |
[35:52] | I promise I will work on this with my therapist | 我保证我会尽快和心理医生解决这个问题 |
[35:56] | just as soon as you kick the gun | 只要您赶紧拍板 |
[35:58] | and let me get the hell out of here. | 然后让我赶紧出去 |
[36:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:18] | How could I have been so stupid? | 我怎么就这么傻呢 |
[36:23] | You wanted the fantasy to be real. | 你希望幻想能成真 |
[36:30] | You wanted a family. | 你想要个家 |
[36:33] | All that time. | 那么久 |
[36:35] | All those lies. | 那么多谎言 |
[36:38] | I know what it’s like | 我理解 |
[36:39] | to be fooled by people who you think are family. | 被以为是亲人的人欺骗的感觉 |
[36:43] | I know how painful that is. | 我知道那有多痛苦 |
[36:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[36:48] | – I need to speak with him. – Why? | -我有话跟他说 -为什么 |
[36:50] | This doesn’t have anything to do with Reddington. | 这件事与雷丁顿无关 |
[36:52] | I only need a minute. | 很快就好 |
[37:00] | – Mr. Peterson. – Who are you? | -彼得森先生 -你是什么人 |
[37:04] | I work for the man who saved your life. | 我的雇主救了你一命 |
[37:06] | I’m here to ask you to do him a favor in return. | 我是来请你回报他的 |
[37:18] | Harris Van Ness was murdered for his money. | 哈里斯·范·尼斯因钱财而遇害 |
[37:21] | His death had nothing to do with you. | 他的死和你无关 |
[37:23] | He’s still dead. | 但是他不会死而复生 |
[37:25] | When he expired, so did his vote. | 他死了 他的表决也无效了 |
[37:27] | It didn’t expire. | 还有效 |
[37:28] | It was transferred to his heir. | 表决权移交给了他的继承人 |
[37:31] | Van Ness doesn’t have an heir. | 范·尼斯没有继承人 |
[37:33] | As fate would have it, he does. | 命运弄人 他有继承人 |
[37:35] | My father would have voted with Reddington. | 若我父亲还在世 他会把表决票投给雷丁顿 |
[37:38] | In his absence, I vote with Reddington. | 既然他不在了 由我投给雷丁顿 |
[37:41] | You tasked the FBI to find an enemy, | 你让联调局去找敌人 |
[37:44] | and in doing so, you found a friend. | 却因此找到了一位朋友 |
[37:47] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是意外的惊喜 |
[37:48] | Sometimes you make your own fate. | 有时命运由自己来主宰 |
[37:51] | Sometimes… fate makes you. | 有时命运主宰你 |
[37:56] | All rise. | 请起立 |
[38:04] | Let me be clear. | 我要事先说明 |
[38:05] | Reasonable suspicion can be based upon a tip given to the police, | 警察基于受到的线报可以提出合理的怀疑 |
[38:09] | but only if the information provided has | 但前提是提供的信息 |
[38:11] | what the Supreme Court calls “An indicia of reliability.” | 必须通过了最高法院所谓的”可靠性检验” |
[38:15] | Now, to make that judgment, | 要做出这样的判断 |
[38:16] | the courts look at the source’s veracity, reliability, | 法院会审查消息来源的真实性 可靠性 |
[38:19] | and basis of knowledge. | 以及基础依据 |
[38:21] | The officer knew none of those things. | 该名警官对这些皆一无所知 |
[38:23] | All he had was a small amount of predictive detail. | 他只有少量的推测细节 |
[38:26] | White male, right age, wearing the right suit and hat. | 白人男性 匹配年龄 匹配的西装和帽子 |
[38:30] | Mr. Reddington is correct. Alone, it’s not nearly enough. | 雷丁顿先生说得对 仅有这些还远远不够 |
[38:33] | But there’s more. | 但是不止这些 |
[38:35] | The officer made his own observations. | 该名警官进行了自己的观察 |
[38:38] | In his view, the defendant seemed nervous. | 在他看来 被告显得很紧张 |
[38:41] | Whatever looks the defendant gave, he interpreted as furtive. | 无论被告什么表现 他都会认为他鬼鬼祟祟 |
[38:44] | The defendant resisted his instruction to turn around. | 被告拒绝他让其转身的指令 |
[38:47] | Is that enough? It probably wouldn’t have been for me. | 这样够吗 对我来说也许不够 |
[38:51] | But the issue is not | 但是问题不在于 |
[38:52] | whether I would have patted Mr. Reddington down. | 我是否能对雷丁顿先生搜身检查 |
[38:55] | The issue is, was the decision to do so | 而是在于 这样的决定 |
[38:58] | manifestly unreasonable? | 是否明显不合理 |
[39:01] | I find that it wasn’t. | 我觉得并不是 |
[39:04] | Accordingly, the defendant’s motion | 因此 对被告提出的 |
[39:06] | to suppress the gun seized from his possession is hereby denied. | 将缴获枪支排除在证据之外的动议予以驳回 |
[39:10] | Your Honor, in light of your ruling, it’s our position | 法官阁下 根据您的裁决 我们认为 |
[39:13] | that the defendant violated his immunity agreement. | 被告违反了他的豁免协议 |
[39:16] | Upon conviction for the gun possession at trial, | 待其在审判中因持有枪支而被定罪之后 |
[39:19] | that agreement will be nullified. | 该协议将会作废 |
[39:21] | We intend to pursue all of the outstanding indictments | 我们打算就所有未决罪名对被告提起诉讼 |
[39:24] | against the defendant and seek the death penalty. | 并要求判处其死刑 |
[39:27] | One step at a time, Mr. Sima. | 一步步来 西玛先生 |
[39:29] | Mr. Reddington, you made a good case. | 雷丁顿先生 你的论据很充分 |
[39:32] | For what it’s worth, it wasn’t an easy decision. | 无论如何 这都不是一个轻松的决定 |
[39:38] | So, I guess I’ve got that going for me. | 那我想我已经准备好了 |
[39:48] | Into. Of. To. Despite. | 进… 尽… 尽管如此 |
[40:02] | 词花 分享分数 邀请好友 | |
[40:07] | 词花 新词花共享匹配 莎马·纳瓦比想邀您来玩 | |
[40:16] | Welcome to Alter Ego. What is it that you wish for? | 欢迎来到第二自我 您的愿望是什么 |
[40:20] | I have a wedding to go to, and, uh… | 我要参加一场婚礼 |
[40:23] | You’d like to bring someone. | 你想携眷出席 |
[40:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:27] | I mean, yes. I’d like to bring someone. | 是的 我想携眷出席 |
[40:30] | I hear you guys can help with that. | 我听说你们能帮上忙 |
[40:37] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一收到消息立刻就来了 |
[40:40] | Can you appeal the ruling, get it overturned? | 你能上诉 推翻裁决吗 |
[40:46] | I was wrong about Van Ness. | 我看错范·尼斯了 |
[40:49] | I was so sure my enemy was out there… | 我之前很肯定敌人在外面 |
[40:53] | when he was in here all the time. | 可他却一直在这里 |
[40:57] | I must be getting old. | 我肯定是老了 |
[41:00] | Either that, or I’m facing a particularly worthy adversary. | 要么我面对的是一个不容小觑的劲敌 |
[41:07] | The gun’s been admitted. | 法院接纳枪支的证据了 |
[41:10] | They’ll throw out your immunity. | 他们会取消你的豁免权 |
[41:15] | I was set up. | 我遭人算计了 |
[41:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:22] | There’s a recording of the person who tipped off the cops. | 有一段有人向警察告密的录音 |
[41:27] | Have you heard it? | 你听了吗 |
[41:31] | What goes on in court — | 在法庭上 |
[41:32] | yeah, there are rules, people play their parts. | 都是有法规的 大家各司其职 |
[41:36] | Your enemies are known. It’s a fair fight. | 敌人都在眼前 也算是公平一战 |
[41:41] | And despite losing today, it’s only just begun. | 虽然今天败诉了 但这只是开始 |
[41:45] | Have you heard the recording? | 你听过录音了吗 |
[41:49] | No. | 没有 |
[41:55] | But I intend to. | 但是我打算听听 |
[41:57] | And when I do, I’ll know who betrayed me. | 等我听过之后 我就知道是谁背叛我了 |
[42:01] | And at that moment, no matter where I am — | 到那时 我在哪里根本不重要 |
[42:04] | on the street, in solitary confinement, | 无论是在街头 单独监禁 |
[42:07] | or on the receiving end of a firing squad — | 或是最终接受死刑 |
[42:10] | at that moment, whoever set me up… | 到那时 无论陷害我的人是谁 |
[42:14] | his fate will be sealed. | 他的命运都将成为定局 |