时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You don’t know me. | 你不知道我是谁 |
[00:07] | You may think you do. | 也许你以为自己知道 |
[00:10] | You may have heard things, stories, | 也许你听说过一些事情 |
[00:13] | about the way I work, | 我工作的方式 |
[00:15] | jobs I’ve done, | 我完成的任务 |
[00:17] | and what I’m capable of. | 我的能力 |
[00:20] | I know your reputation, which is why we hired you. | 你名声在外 所以我们才雇你 |
[00:22] | The incident will appear to be part of your political agenda. | 这件事会被认为是你的政治计划的一部分 |
[00:24] | No one will know its real purpose if you can get it done. | 如果你完成任务 没人会知道它的真正目的 |
[00:26] | Everything is on schedule. | 一切都在计划中 |
[00:29] | I haven’t heard from you in nearly a month. | 将近一个月都没有你的消息 |
[00:31] | Not a single word. | 一个字也没有 |
[00:32] | I told you, | 我跟你说了 |
[00:33] | I couldn’t do your job without making a few changes. | 我必须做出一些改变才能完成你的任务 |
[00:37] | Those changes have been made. | 这些改变已经完成了 |
[00:40] | Target will only be in town for a day. | 目标只会在市里一天 |
[00:42] | He knows about the coup attempt. If he tells anyone — | 他知道有人企图政变 如果他告诉任何人 |
[00:44] | I told you, it’s on schedule. | 我跟你说了 一切都在计划中 |
[00:46] | But you haven’t told me how you plan on doing it. | 但你没告诉我你打算怎么做 |
[00:48] | Will it be on-site? | 会在现场吗 |
[00:49] | If so, how do you intend on getting past security? | 如果是 你打算如何通过安检 |
[00:51] | How will you get out? | 又打算怎么出去 |
[00:52] | Do we have assurances this won’t get back to us? | 你能保证这最后不会查到我们头上吗 |
[00:55] | Are you saying you want me to call it off? | 你是想让我取消行动吗 |
[00:59] | No, what I’m saying is that | 不 我是说 |
[01:01] | the fate of an entire country rests on you doing your job. | 整个国家的命运就取决于你能否完成你的工作 |
[01:04] | So stop talking. | 那就闭嘴吧 |
[01:06] | Consider it done. | 不会有任何问题 |
[01:15] | W-What is this? Who are you? | 干什么 你是谁 |
[01:18] | Believe it or not, I’m you. | 信不信由你 我就是你 |
[01:27] | 科西嘉人 第20号 | |
[01:31] | Yes, I only need you to recover the data. | 是 我只需要你恢复数据 |
[01:33] | And, no, I already told you. I can’t tell you why. | 不 我已经跟你说过了 我不能告诉你原因 |
[01:36] | Buck, did I ask you questions | 巴克 上次聚会时 |
[01:39] | when you needed me to pretend to be your girlfriend | 你让我冒充你女朋友 |
[01:40] | at the last reunion? | 我问这么多问题了吗 |
[01:43] | Yes, I — | 是 我 |
[01:46] | Yeah, okay, great. Thank you. | 好的 好的 谢谢你 |
[01:49] | Call me back. | 再打给我 |
[01:51] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[01:54] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[01:55] | He asked a lot of questions. | 他问了很多问题 |
[01:56] | But can he recover the medical files Reddington erased, | 他能恢复雷丁顿删除的医疗档案 |
[01:59] | tell us what he’s hiding? | 告诉我们他在隐瞒什么事吗 |
[02:00] | Look, Liz, I get that we’re on our own | 听着 莉斯 我知道我们得靠自己 |
[02:06] | and that Reddington can’t find out what we’re doing, | 这样雷丁顿就不会发现我们在做什么 |
[02:08] | but can you explain to me again | 但你能不能再跟我解释一下 |
[02:09] | why we can’t just go to one person in the FBI? | 我们为什么不能找个联调局的人 |
[02:11] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[02:13] | – Because you think he’ll find out? – He will. | -因为你觉得他会发现 -他会的 |
[02:16] | Anyone who’s ever gotten close | 雷丁顿在成为雷丁顿之前 |
[02:17] | to the truth about who Reddington was | 他的身份到底是什么 |
[02:19] | before he became Reddington ended up dead. | 所有接近这一真相的人都死了 |
[02:22] | My husband, Dr. Koehler — | 我丈夫 凯勒医生 |
[02:24] | Ian Garvey. | 伊恩·加维 |
[02:25] | Jennifer, trust me. | 詹妮弗 相信我 |
[02:28] | We can’t go to the Bureau, not yet. | 我们不能去局里 现在还不行 |
[02:30] | We’ve got to stick to the plan | 我们得按计划来 |
[02:31] | and see if your friend can restore | 看看你的朋友能否恢复 |
[02:32] | the medical files Reddington erased. | 雷丁顿删除的医疗档案 |
[02:41] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[02:44] | Help me pick these up. | 帮我把这些收起来 |
[02:46] | You can’t let him in. He can’t see me. | 你不能让他进来 他不能看到我 |
[02:49] | No, he can’t. | 是 他不能 |
[02:53] | No one else is gonna die. | 再没人会死了 |
[02:54] | The friend who wants to help us is a really good guy. | 愿意帮助我们的那位朋友是个好人 |
[02:56] | We can’t let anything happen to him, please. | 我们不能让他有事 拜托了 |
[02:59] | Okay. No one. | 好的 没人会有事 |
[03:11] | Bad time? | 不方便吗 |
[03:12] | No. | 没有 |
[03:15] | May we? | 我们能进去吗 |
[03:18] | As a fugitive from justice, | 作为一名逃犯 |
[03:20] | I prefer not to linger in public hallways. | 我不喜欢在公共走廊里待太长时间 |
[03:23] | Of course. Come in. | 当然 请进 |
[03:25] | Have you lost weight? | 你瘦了吗 |
[03:28] | Five pounds. | 瘦了四斤 |
[03:29] | Oh. Seven pounds when it’s in the morning. | 早上的话就瘦了五斤呢 |
[03:35] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[03:37] | Well, you look fantastic. | 你看起来气色真棒 |
[03:40] | Thai chi and spinach suit you. | 太极和菠菜很适合你 |
[03:41] | I feel like a different person. | 我觉得整个人焕然一新 |
[03:44] | I’m sure you do. | 肯定是的 |
[03:48] | I have news about the Corsican. | 我有关于科西嘉人的消息 |
[03:51] | According to Reddington, Moreau wasn’t deterred | 据雷丁顿所说 莫罗没有终止行动 |
[03:53] | by the shootout at Dr. Koehler’s operating room | 尽管在凯勒医生的手术室发生了枪战 |
[03:56] | or our near miss at Reagan National — | 而我们也差点在里根国际机场抓住他 |
[03:58] | instead, he’s reaching out to arms dealers | 相反 他正为接下来的任务 |
[04:00] | about an upcoming job. | 与军火商联系 |
[04:01] | What job? Did he have any details? | 什么任务 他知道什么细节吗 |
[04:03] | Reddington doesn’t have any, | 雷丁顿没有更细节的消息 |
[04:04] | but he’s reaching out to his contacts now. | 但他正向他的联络人打探消息 |
[04:06] | But if he’s right and Moreau is arming up, | 但如果他是对的 莫罗正在准备武器 |
[04:08] | that means he’s going to work. | 那就说明他有活要做 |
[04:09] | Which means people are gonna die. | 也就是说有人会因此而死 |
[04:11] | What’s the latest on Moreau? | 有莫罗的最新消息吗 |
[04:12] | Any hits from the airport authority or local police? | 机场安保或当地警方有任何消息吗 |
[04:15] | Well, we’ve scoured CCTV feeds, | 我们查看了监控录像 |
[04:16] | but he was obviously avoiding the cameras. | 但显然他在躲着摄像头 |
[04:18] | Nothing clearly shows his face. | 没有捕捉到脸部的清晰画面 |
[04:19] | So we’re hunting for a killer, | 所以我们在追踪一个杀手 |
[04:21] | but we have no idea what he looks like. | 但我们不知道他的长相 |
[04:22] | Correct, but we do know that he purchased a ticket | 没错 但我们知道他化名迪诺·迪帕斯奎尔 |
[04:24] | under the name Dino DiPasquale | 买了一张机票 |
[04:26] | and was all set to board | 并且准备好乘坐尊享航空206次航班 |
[04:27] | Premium Sky flight #206 to JFK. | 前往肯尼迪机场 |
[04:30] | Now, the alias is burned, but — | 现在他的身份暴露了 但是 |
[04:33] | He’s headed to New York. | 他要去纽约 |
[04:34] | No, he’s already there. | 不 他已经到纽约了 |
[04:36] | We put out an alert on his vehicle, | 我们对他从里根机场 |
[04:37] | the one that he stole from the employee parking at Reagan. | 员工停车场偷的那辆车发布了警报 |
[04:40] | Port Authority flagged it | 港务局发现它 |
[04:41] | passing through the Holland Tunnel | 晚上六点刚过的时候 |
[04:42] | just after 6:00 p.M. | 穿过了荷兰隧道 |
[04:44] | We may not know who this guy is, | 我们或许不知道他的身份 |
[04:46] | but we know who he was — a nationalist, | 但我们知道他是一名民族主义者 |
[04:49] | a hit man who targets globalism in all its forms. | 一个以各种形式的全球主义为目标的杀手 |
[04:51] | Navabi, alert possible targets — | 纳瓦比 警告所有潜在目标 |
[04:53] | Wall Street, the media, consulates. | 华尔街 媒体 各国领事 |
[04:55] | Ressler, Keen, get to New York. | 雷斯勒 基恩 去纽约 |
[04:58] | There’s an assassin in the city, and we need to find him. | 有个杀手在城里 我们要找到他 |
[05:01] | I don’t know about the others. | 我不知道其他人的情况 |
[05:02] | I only know how it works for me. | 我只知道我的情况 |
[05:04] | – The first basement. – Yes, the first basement. | -在地下一层 -是的 地下一层 |
[05:08] | It’s a door marked “C2,” northeast side of the building. | 大楼东北侧一扇写着C2的门 |
[05:11] | Once inside, there’s a checkpoint — | 进去之后 会有一个检查点 |
[05:12] | I’m not interested about the first checkpoint. | 我对第一个检查点没有兴趣 |
[05:15] | Tell me about the second one, where they check your badges. | 告诉我第二个检查点的情况 会查证件的那个 |
[05:20] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[05:22] | Please, why are you asking me these things? | 拜托 你为什么要问我这些事 |
[05:24] | Talk to me about the second checkpoint | 告诉我第二个检查点的情况 |
[05:28] | where they check your badge and your access code. | 那里有人会核实你的证件和通行码 |
[05:32] | How do you know these things? | 你是怎么知道这些事的 |
[05:34] | The one they sent you this morning, | 通行码他们早上发给你了 |
[05:37] | I need you to write it down. | 我要你把它写下来 |
[05:39] | Now. | 现在 |
[05:43] | Now! | 快点 |
[05:59] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[06:02] | Now it’s time for you to get into the trunk. | 你现在该去后备箱了 |
[06:06] | What? | 什么 |
[06:07] | Please, no. | 求求你 不要 |
[06:10] | 联合国 阿尔布雷希特 查尔斯 | |
[06:10] | – Just — – Quick, quick, quick, | -求求你 -快点 快点 快点 |
[06:12] | give me your badge. | 把你的证件给我 |
[06:21] | Now… | 现在 |
[06:23] | get in the trunk. | 给我进后备箱 |
[06:26] | Wait, no! | 等等 不要 |
[06:40] | Are you listening to me? | 你有没有听我说话 |
[06:41] | The network cut my license fee in half. | 电视台把我的许可费减半了 |
[06:44] | I’m paying ICM 10% off the top, | 我付了10%佣金给ICM公司 |
[06:47] | and now the studio claims that it’s still in deficit? | 现在制片厂说它依然赤字 |
[06:50] | Yes, I want to sue. | 是的 我要告他们 |
[06:52] | Now. Y-Yesterday, if possible. | 现在就告 如果可以的话 昨天就告 |
[06:58] | Finally, people I can trust. | 终于来了我能信任的人 |
[07:00] | I warned you, Aaron. How many times? | 亚伦 我都警告你多少次了 |
[07:02] | The arms business is like Ring Around the Rosie | 和你现在混的娱乐圈比起来 |
[07:05] | compared with this business you call show. | 军火生意就像儿歌《玫瑰花环》 |
[07:08] | Hand to God, I’d rather my daughter marry Arafat | 我对天发誓 我宁愿我女儿嫁给阿拉法特 |
[07:12] | than a network or studio executive. | 而不是电视台或是电影制片厂主管 |
[07:14] | At least he paid you the courtesy of lying to your face. | 至少阿拉法特还会当着你的面撒谎 |
[07:18] | I once provided transportation for a Chinese cobalt magnate | 我以前给一个中国钴大亨提供过运输服务 |
[07:22] | who insisted on funneling his ill-gotten gains | 他坚持要用他的不义之财 |
[07:26] | into a three-picture deal with Woodman Blake. | 用来给伍德曼·布雷克拍摄三部电影 |
[07:29] | Huge hits, each one bigger than the last. | 非常轰动 一部比一部成功 |
[07:33] | Careers were made. Awards were won. | 事业辉煌 奖杯满堂 |
[07:36] | A single dollar over a billion in net profits, | 一本万利 |
[07:40] | and he stood to double his investment. | 他坚持把投资额翻了倍 |
[07:42] | The movies grossed almost $3 billion worldwide. | 电影在全球横扫近三十亿票房 |
[07:45] | In anticipation of his windfall, | 预计到他会获得意外之财 |
[07:48] | my associate purchased a mansion in Sydney | 我的朋友在悉尼买了豪宅 |
[07:50] | and a yacht in Montenegro. | 在黑山共和国买了游艇 |
[07:52] | When the studio accountants | 当制片厂的会计 |
[07:54] | were finished sharpening their pencils, | 终于把铅笔削好了 |
[07:56] | the net was $999 million to the crooked penny. | 九亿九千九百万美元的收益化为泡影 |
[07:59] | He went into receivership, | 他破产了 |
[08:01] | and his wife left him for a talent agent. | 他的妻子跟着一个星探跑了 |
[08:03] | Not that that’s gonna happen to you. | 倒不是说这事情会发生在你身上 |
[08:05] | I mean, financially, you’re screwed, | 我是说 财务上 你已经完蛋了 |
[08:07] | but look at the bright side — | 但往好的方面想 |
[08:08] | your wife’s dead. | 你的妻子已经死了 |
[08:10] | May she rest in peace. | 愿她能安息 |
[08:12] | You said you had a question about Moreau. | 你说你有一个关于莫罗的问题 |
[08:15] | Yes, his whereabouts. | 是 他的所在 |
[08:17] | I’m told he reached out to you recently. | 有人告诉我他最近联系过你 |
[08:19] | Mm, he did, but, um… | 他是联系过 但是 |
[08:21] | Aaron, I wouldn’t ask you | 亚伦 如果不是紧急情况 |
[08:23] | to divulge information about a client if it weren’t urgent. | 我是不会让你透露客户信息的 |
[08:27] | I appreciate that, my friend, mm? | 我的朋友 我心领了 |
[08:29] | From you, I have no secrets. | 我对你毫无保留 |
[08:31] | If I knew his whereabouts, you’d know his whereabouts, | 如果我知道他在哪里 我会告诉你 |
[08:34] | but I don’t. | 但我不知道 |
[08:35] | Oh, then how about the place | 那你把他订的货物 |
[08:37] | where you’re sending the material he ordered? | 寄给他的收货地址呢 |
[08:39] | He didn’t order any. | 他什么都没订 |
[08:41] | I had a cache of RPGs, mint condition, no interest. | 我有崭新的枪榴弹 他没兴趣 |
[08:45] | All he wanted was a reference for a contractor. | 他只是让我把他介绍给一个承包商 |
[08:48] | And who was that? | 是谁 |
[08:50] | Maxwell Ruddiger. | 麦克斯威尔·鲁迪格 |
[08:52] | Name mean anything to you? | 你对这个名字有印象吗 |
[08:54] | Like a blast from the past. | 往日回忆历历在目 |
[09:00] | If you’re good with it, I’m good with it. | 你要是没意见 我也没意见 |
[09:01] | I already told you — I’m good with it. | 我已经跟你说过了 我没意见 |
[09:04] | What am I missing? | 有什么我不知道的吗 |
[09:06] | See, I know you, | 我了解你 |
[09:07] | and I know there’s no way that you’re okay | 我知道你绝不会同意 |
[09:09] | with Reddington killing a guy in our custody | 雷丁顿杀掉我们羁押的人 |
[09:11] | so he wouldn’t have to identify that skeleton. | 让他无法指认那具骸骨是谁的 |
[09:14] | No, you don’t want to tell me what’s really going on, | 不 你不想告诉我到底在干什么 |
[09:16] | I’m okay with it. | 我没有意见 |
[09:18] | But don’t insult me by saying you’re good with it. | 但别简单一句你没有意见来侮辱我的智商 |
[09:21] | – Thank you. – For what? | -谢谢 -谢我什么 |
[09:23] | For being okay with it. | 谢谢你没有意见 |
[09:25] | What you got for us? | 什么情况 |
[09:27] | Charles Albrecht. | 查尔斯·阿尔布雷希特 |
[09:28] | He was a courier for the Turkish consulate. | 土耳其领事馆的信使 |
[09:31] | When he didn’t show up for work, | 他没有照常上班 |
[09:32] | the consulate reported him missing. | 领事馆上报了他的失踪 |
[09:34] | They were on alert because we put word out. | 他们有所警觉是因为我们发布了通告 |
[09:36] | Did the consulate say whether he was in possession | 领事馆有说他是否携带了 |
[09:38] | of any privileged or classified documents? | 任何秘密文件吗 |
[09:41] | He was carrying a diplomatic pouch | 他当时带着一个外交公文包 |
[09:42] | that contained classified information. | 其中有机密信息 |
[09:44] | – Was. – The pouch is missing, and since the intel was classified, | -当时 -公文包丢了 而其中的信息又是机密 |
[09:47] | the consulate won’t say what it was. | 领事馆不愿透露 |
[09:49] | Well, we already know what it was — | 我们已经知道是什么了 |
[09:51] | something Moreau’s willing to kill for. | 莫罗愿意为之杀人的东西 |
[09:53] | Even if it was Moreau. A Turkish courier? | 即便真是莫罗干的 土耳其信使 |
[09:56] | How does that fit into his nationalist M.O.? | 这可不符合他的民族主义动机 |
[10:01] | What else can you tell us? | 还有别的情况吗 |
[10:02] | The diplomatic pouch wasn’t the only thing missing. | 丢失的不只有那个外交公文包 |
[10:05] | His I.D. was taken, too. | 他的身份证件也被拿走了 |
[10:08] | 联合国 阿尔布雷希特 查尔斯 | |
[10:20] | Okay, I think we have a problem. | 我想我们有麻烦了 |
[10:21] | – Aram, what is it? Okay, it’s about Albrecht. | -阿兰姆 怎么了 -是阿尔布雷希特 |
[10:24] | Mr. Cooper spoke to the ambassador at the Turkish Embassy, | 库珀先生与土耳其大使通了电话 |
[10:26] | who confirmed that Albrecht was headed to a meeting | 他确认阿尔布雷希特正要去参加会议 |
[10:28] | at — get this — the United Nations. | 在联合国的会议 |
[10:32] | That’s how it fits his M.O. | 这就符合他的作案动机了 |
[10:33] | All right, U.N. Security Police says Albrecht’s badge was swiped | 联合国安保警察说阿尔布雷希特的门禁卡 |
[10:36] | six minutes ago at the first basement level, entrance C2. | 六分钟前刷入了地下一层C2入口 |
[10:39] | All right, Aram, coordinate with security, | 阿兰姆 配合安保人员 |
[10:41] | put that building on lockdown, | 封锁大楼 |
[10:42] | and see if they can’t get a location on that badge. | 看他们能否定位他的门禁卡 |
[10:44] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上过去 |
[10:46] | – Keen. – Elizabeth… | -基恩 -伊丽莎白 |
[10:47] | I have news about the faceless assassin you seek. | 关于你寻找的无情刺客我有消息了 |
[10:50] | He’s headed to the U.N. | 他去了联合国 |
[10:51] | Yes, to deliver a bomb. | 没错 去运送炸弹 |
[10:54] | A bomb? You know this because…? | 炸弹 情报来源是 |
[10:56] | The device was purchased from one Maxwell Ruddiger — | 爆炸装置是从麦克斯威尔·鲁丁格那儿买的 |
[10:59] | a lush, a scoundrel, an old friend, | 酒鬼 恶棍 也是我的老朋友 |
[11:02] | and a consummate technician of all things explosive. | 一切爆炸物的完美专家 |
[11:05] | That’s why Moreau targeted the courier. | 所以信使才成了莫罗的目标 |
[11:07] | This was about access. | 为了把炸弹带进去 |
[11:08] | Moreau simply needed a way | 莫罗只需要找到办法 |
[11:10] | to get his device into the building. | 把他的爆炸装置带进大楼 |
[11:11] | Well, the badge will get him in, but not the bomb. | 门禁卡是能让他进去 但炸弹进不去 |
[11:13] | They’ll scan it at security — stop it there. | 他们安检的时候会扫描 然后拦截下来 |
[11:15] | Unless they don’t. | 除非他们不能 |
[11:17] | Moreau didn’t choose just anybody with security clearance. | 莫罗没有随便选择一个有权限进去的人 |
[11:19] | He specifically chose someone carrying a diplomatic pouch. | 他特意选择了携带有外交公文包的人 |
[11:22] | Which they won’t seize because it’s not subject to search. | 他们没有权限搜查 炸弹也就不会被缴获 |
[11:25] | Elizabeth, the contraption you’re hunting for | 伊丽莎白 你们要找的奇妙小玩意儿 |
[11:26] | 外交公文包 归土耳其政府所有 | |
[11:27] | is a binary device | 是一个二元装置 |
[11:29] | that contains enough ammonium nitrate and hydrazine | 含有的硝酸铵和联氨 |
[11:32] | to wipe out the entire General Assembly | 即便不能痍平整个联合国大楼 |
[11:34] | if not take down the building itself, | 也足以消灭联大里的所有人 |
[11:36] | and it’s volatile. | 而且极其易爆 |
[11:38] | The slightest bump or jostle | 最轻微的颠簸碰撞 |
[11:39] | could detonate the thing without warning. | 也能毫无预警的引爆它 |
[11:41] | – How do you know this? – I know this because | -你是怎么知道的 -我之所以知道 |
[11:43] | I’m sitting with the madman who built the damn thing. | 是因为我正跟造了这玩意儿的疯子坐在一起 |
[11:46] | Maxwell Ruddiger is with you? | 麦克斯威尔·鲁丁格跟你在一起 |
[11:48] | We’re en route to you as we speak. | 此刻我们正在路上 |
[11:49] | You need to clear the building, locate that device, | 你们得疏散大楼 找到装置的位置 |
[11:52] | and find a way to get us to it, | 想办法让我们过去 |
[11:54] | but do not let anyone near that widowmaker | 但不要让任何人靠近那毁灭者 |
[11:57] | until I can get Ruddiger there to undo the devil he’s created. | 直到我能让鲁丁格去拆了它 |
[12:00] | – Understood? – Yes. | -明白吗 -好 |
[12:05] | Max, perhaps you should put down the gin and tonics. | 麦克斯 或许该把你的金汤力放下了 |
[12:08] | You have a job to do, and you’ll need steady hands. | 还有任务要完成 手可得稳 |
[12:11] | The gin and tonics are exactly what give me the steady hands. | 正是靠金汤力我这双手才稳 |
[12:16] | Better have another. | 再来一杯更好 |
[13:02] | Jean Topperwien, head of security. | 吉恩·托伯薇恩 安保负责人 |
[13:04] | Agents Ressler, Keen — FBI. | 雷斯勒和基恩探员 联调局 |
[13:06] | You need to evacuate this building. | 你们得疏散这栋大楼 |
[13:07] | We have an evacuation plan, but there’s no guarantee | 我们有疏散预案 但是没法保证 |
[13:09] | we won’t lose your unsub in the process. | 嫌犯不会趁机逃走 |
[13:11] | Well, that’s a risk we’re gonna have to take. | 不得不冒这个险 |
[13:12] | You have to clear this building. | 必须疏散这栋楼 |
[13:13] | Do you have a location on Moreau? | 你知道莫罗在哪吗 |
[13:14] | We know where the badge was last swiped. | 我们知道通行证的最后记录在哪 |
[13:16] | Take us there, now. | 快带我们去 |
[13:24] | Attention, all personnel, this is an emergency. For your safety, | 所有人请注意 紧急情况 为了大家的安全 |
[13:28] | please immediately locate the nearest exit. | 请立即从最近的出口撤离 |
[13:31] | This is not a test. | 不是演习 |
[13:45] | Sir! Stop. Put it down. | 先生 停 放下 |
[13:48] | Special Agent Elizabeth Keen, FBI. | 联调局特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[13:51] | We have reason to believe that case contains | 我们有理由相信那个箱子里 |
[13:53] | an explosive device. | 有爆炸装置 |
[13:54] | I need you to put it down slowly | 请慢慢放下 |
[13:56] | and do exactly as I say. | 按照我说的做 |
[14:09] | Okay, uh, all right, I have the feeds up now. | 好 好的 我能看到监控录像了 |
[14:12] | All right, I’m putting you on with the head of security now. | 好 现在给你接通安保队长 |
[14:15] | – Attention, all personnel… – Agent Mojtabai. | -所有人注意 -莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[14:16] | – Hello. – Hello, we’re holding evacuees on the north lawn. | -你好 -你好 人都被疏散到北面的草地上了 |
[14:19] | I’m trying to get you access to those feeds now. | 我正想办法给你接入那里的监控画面 |
[14:21] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[14:33] | Move, move! | 走 走 |
[14:36] | Attention, all personnel… | 所有人注意 |
[14:38] | My gun, he’s — he’s got my gun. | 我的枪 他抢了我的枪 |
[14:41] | Officer down. Repeat, officer down. North atrium. | 警员受伤 重复 警员受伤 北庭 |
[14:43] | Suspect’s armed and on the move. | 嫌犯持有武器 逃走了 |
[14:45] | Our evacuation protocol is clear. | 我们的疏散预案很明确 |
[14:47] | I’ve been authorized to change it. | 我已获得授权更改你们的预案 |
[14:49] | The FBI has no authority here. | 联调局无权在这里指挥 |
[14:51] | Besides, we’re not going to evacuate emergency personnel… | 而且真正发生紧急情况时 |
[14:53] | – …during an actual emergency. – You need to leave, | -应急人员不能撤离 -你得离开 |
[14:55] | including all UN Personnel, | 所有联合国人员 |
[14:57] | NYPD responders, NYPD bomb squad, HDU, everyone. | 纽约警局警员 拆弹队 危险品处置小队 都得离开 |
[15:03] | That was my superior officer. | 是我的上司打的 |
[15:05] | The Secretary General just hung up with Homeland, | 秘书长刚跟国土安全部通过电话 |
[15:07] | and they’ve requested we evacuate all emergency personnel. | 他们要求我们疏散所有应急人员 |
[15:12] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[15:14] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[15:17] | 10-4, we’re clear. | 10-4 安全 |
[15:28] | This is certainly a first. | 这还真是第一次 |
[15:48] | Okay, I think I got him. | 好 我好像看到他了 |
[15:49] | All right, Aram, talk to me. Which way? | 好 阿兰姆 跟我说往哪边 |
[15:52] | All right, turn left. | 好 左转 |
[15:54] | No, right. No, no, no, your right. | 不 右 你的右边 右转 |
[15:59] | He can’t be more than 20 yards ahead of you, moving west. | 在你前面不到十八米 往西边跑了 |
[16:07] | I apologize, it’s probably a silly question… | 抱歉 这可能是个愚蠢的问题 |
[16:10] | …but why are the police escorting us, again? | 为什么警察在护送我们 |
[16:13] | The police and I have a special kind of relationship. | 我和警察的关系挺微妙的 |
[16:17] | Yeah, but this, they treat you like Elvis. | 是啊 但这次你这可是猫王的待遇 |
[16:20] | Yes, | 是啊 |
[16:21] | except the President gave Elvis a badge, | 不过总统给过猫王勋章 |
[16:24] | and I don’t really need one. | 可我却不需要 |
[16:31] | Okay, I can’t tell. | 我看不到了 |
[16:32] | Come on. Where’d you go? | 拜托 往哪去了 |
[16:35] | All right, I-I lost him on the feed. | 监控录像上找不到他了 |
[16:36] | I do not have a visual. | 我跟丢他了 |
[16:42] | Okay. I just picked him up again. You’re close. | 又看到他了 离你很近了 |
[16:48] | Drop the weapon, Moreau. Don’t do this. | 放下武器 莫罗 别反抗 |
[16:51] | You’ve got bigger problems than me inside that building. | 我在大楼外面怕是让你们更头疼了 |
[16:54] | I’m only worried about you. | 我的目标只有你 |
[16:57] | Maybe you should be worried about my hostage. | 或许你该担心一下我的人质 |
[17:04] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[17:07] | Hold on. Hold on. | 撑住 撑住 |
[17:13] | Hang on. Hang on. | 坚持 坚持 |
[17:23] | Your men need to vacate the premises. | 你们需要离开这里 |
[17:33] | Funny, it’s all so much smaller than I’d imagined. | 有趣 比我想象中小太多了 |
[17:37] | A little tacky. | 略糙 |
[17:39] | Reminds me of that road trip we took. | 让我想起咱们那次公路之行 |
[17:41] | To Memphis. | 去孟菲斯那次 |
[17:41] | Yes, exactly, Graceland. | 没错 雅园 |
[17:43] | I had the same reaction at Graceland. | 我在雅园也是同样的反应 |
[17:47] | All rather unimpressive, actually. | 事实上没什么值得记住的 |
[17:51] | It smells kind of funny. | 气味也很怪 |
[17:55] | How much time before this thing goes off? | 还有多久爆炸 |
[17:58] | I don’t have a clue. | 无从判断 |
[18:01] | Elizabeth, maybe we should find someone to get the man a drink. | 伊丽莎白 或许该找人给他来一杯 |
[18:12] | Tell me about the perimeter. | 说说封锁范围 |
[18:13] | We’re working with NYPD to set a line | 我们与纽约警局合作 |
[18:15] | from Midtown to the east and 59th down to 42nd to the south. | 从市中心到东部 从南五十九路到北四十二路 |
[18:19] | – Any sightings? – Not yet, | -有发现吗 -暂时没有 |
[18:20] | but I’ve got NYPD analyzing footage of the area as we speak. | 但我们说话这会儿 纽约警察正在分析该区域的监控录像 |
[18:23] | Pull surveillance, find an image. | 调取监控 找出图像 |
[18:25] | I want Moreau’s face on every TV in the tri-state area. | 我要都会区所有电视都播放莫罗的头像 |
[18:28] | Any news from Keen? | 基恩有消息吗 |
[18:29] | I’m on my way to her now. | 我这就去找她 |
[18:35] | Ahh, honestly, the suspense. | 真吊人胃口 |
[18:37] | Shh, quiet. | 安静 |
[18:40] | Do I really need to be here? | 我非得在这儿吗 |
[18:42] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[18:46] | Ugh, I hate needles. | 我讨厌针 |
[18:52] | Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing? | 慢着 慢着 你打算干吗 |
[18:55] | I’m going to smack the lock. | 我要砸锁 |
[18:57] | I’m going to whack it to pieces | 我要把它砸个粉碎 |
[18:58] | and pray that opens the case | 并祈祷在打开箱子的同时 |
[19:00] | without tripping the secondary in-line bypass switch. | 不要碰到次级串联旁路开关 |
[19:03] | You’re gonna pray? | 你打算祈祷 |
[19:05] | Okay, I really don’t need to stay for this part. | 这种事我真的不需要待在现场 |
[19:07] | All of the smacking and the whacking and — | 敲击打砸什么的 |
[19:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:14] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:15] | Ruddiger, I-if there’s nothing else I can do for you, | 鲁丁格 要是没什么吩咐 |
[19:18] | I think I’ll go exploring. | 我这就去逛逛了 |
[19:20] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[19:20] | You’re gonna leave me here with him and the bomb? | 你要把我和他 还有炸弹一块留在这 |
[19:23] | You can come to the U.N. any day of the week. | 你任何时候都可以来联合国 |
[19:26] | For me, this is once-in-a-lifetime. | 但对我这是千载难逢的机会 |
[19:28] | The tug of history and all that. | 历史的争夺 等等 |
[19:35] | You should be fine. | 你应该不会有事的 |
[19:37] | Should be? | 应该 |
[19:39] | That’s comforting. | 甚是安慰啊 |
[20:33] | Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[21:16] | Mr. Secretary General, Mr. President, | 秘书长先生 主席先生 |
[21:19] | distinguished members of the General Assembly… | 尊敬的联合国大会成员 |
[21:26] | …I come before you on the 70th anniversary | 值《世界人权宣言》 |
[21:30] | of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights… | 通过七十周年之际 |
[21:33] | …humbled to be the latest… | 在下忝列于 |
[21:36] | …in a long line of politically questionable, | 那些政治上并非无从置疑 |
[21:41] | formerly dashing strong men | 昔日伟岸的豪杰之后 |
[21:43] | to address this hallowed hall. | 在此神圣大厅中发言 |
[21:46] | Castro, Gaddafi, and my personal favorite… | 卡斯特罗 卡扎菲 还有我个人最爱的 |
[21:55] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[21:57] | You may have helped the Soviet Union | 你或许曾帮助苏联 |
[21:59] | lose the Cold War… | 输掉冷战 |
[22:00] | …but you did it in style. | 但你的做法十分得体 |
[22:04] | Today, I want to bring to your attention | 今天 我希望介绍给各位 |
[22:07] | a topic of great interest to me… | 一个话题 我个人十分感兴趣 |
[22:09] | …and I believe to anyone | 并且我相信任何在乎 |
[22:11] | who cares about this revered institution… | 这个尊贵机构的人也都会感兴趣 |
[22:15] | …Cary Grant, or, specifically, his acid trips. | 加里·格兰特 具体说来 是他制的毒品 |
[22:21] | – Moreau? – We lost him. | -莫罗呢 -跟丢了 |
[22:22] | NYPD’s blanketing the city as we speak. | 现在纽约警察正在对本市进行全面搜索 |
[22:27] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[22:28] | The gel-cap housing is stuck. I don’t think I can remove it. | 囊形外壳卡住了 我打不开它 |
[22:31] | Which means… | 那就是说… |
[22:32] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[22:34] | Here, do me a favor. | 这里 帮我个忙 |
[22:35] | – Hold this. – Hold what? | -拿着这个 -拿什么 |
[22:37] | This white wire. | 这根白线 |
[22:39] | And not the yellow one. | 不是黄色这根 |
[22:40] | Don’t touch that. | 不要碰到那根 |
[22:42] | Please. Steady hands, my friend. | 麻烦手不要抖 兄弟 |
[22:44] | Through five marriages, numerous lovers, | 经历了五次婚姻 数不胜数的情人关系 |
[22:48] | allegedly both male and female, | 据说是男女通吃 |
[22:51] | and over 70 films, including “North by Northwest,” | 以及超七十部电影 包括《西北偏北》 |
[22:54] | arguably the greatest work ever produced here, | 可以说是当代最伟大的作品了 |
[22:58] | he just kept right on tripping, and why not? | 他只不过一直在吸毒 为什么不呢 |
[23:01] | Before LSD was weighed down by the countercultural baggage | 在麦角酸二乙基酰胺因蒂莫西·利里的反主流 |
[23:01] | 非法的强致幻药物 美国知名心理学家与作家 | |
[23:06] | of Timothy Leary turning on, tuning in, and dropping out… | 文化包袱的开启 调入和退出而被打压之前 |
[23:11] | …LSD was used to treat addiction, anxiety, and depression. | 麦角酸二乙基酰胺用来治成瘾 焦虑和抑郁 |
[23:23] | – Oh, boy. – What do you mean, “Oh, boy”? | -天呐 -你说天呐是什么意思 |
[23:24] | That means this is not a good thing. | 意味着大事不妙 |
[23:26] | Standing here in the heart… | 站在一个致力于… |
[23:29] | …of an institution dedicated to diplomacy, | 外交的机构中心 |
[23:32] | I can say, from personal experience, | 我可以说 从个人经验来看 |
[23:35] | LSD has made me significantly more enlightened, | 麦角酸酰二乙胺很显著的使我更开朗 |
[23:40] | kind, considerate, and loving, | 仁慈 体贴以及慈爱 |
[23:44] | and if people are more kind and loving, | 如果大家能多一点仁与爱 |
[23:46] | then the world will be, too. | 那么世界也会如此 |
[23:48] | Honestly, do you have any idea what the hell you’re doing? | 说实话 你真的知道你在干什么吗 |
[23:50] | There will be less crime, fewer acts of terror, | 犯罪胡减少 恐怖行动也会减少 |
[23:53] | more joy, more diplomacy, and far more fun. | 更多的欢乐 更多的外交以及无穷的乐趣 |
[24:02] | Cary Grant once said | 加里·格兰特曾经说过 |
[24:04] | after a particularly evocative LSD trip, | 在一次回味无穷的麦角酸二乙基酰胺之旅后 |
[24:07] | “I imagined myself as a giant penis | “我想象自己是个巨大的阴茎 |
[24:10] | launching off from Earth like a spaceship.” | 像宇宙飞船一样从地球发射” |
[24:13] | We lost Moreau, | 我们跟丢了莫罗 |
[24:15] | but your weird little German friend did it. | 但你那个古怪的德国朋友成功了 |
[24:17] | He defused the bomb. | 他拆除了炸弹 |
[24:19] | I’m not surprised. After all, he did build it. | 我一点也不意外 毕竟炸弹是他造的 |
[24:21] | We’ve notified NYPD. | 我们通知了纽约警察 |
[24:22] | You got to get out of here before they arrive. | 你得在他们抵达之前离开 |
[24:31] | Does it… | 那个有没有… |
[24:33] | – bother you – What? | -困扰你 -什么 |
[24:35] | Knowing that a catastrophe at the United Nations was averted, | 明知联合国避免了一场大灾难 |
[24:39] | that people’s lives were saved because of you. | 大家的生命因你而得到拯救 |
[24:43] | That you do… | 你做了 |
[24:46] | good that no one will ever know. | 好事 但是没人知道 |
[24:48] | Did you know that Cary Grant’s original name | 你知道加里·格兰特的原名是 |
[24:51] | was Archibald Leach? | 阿奇柏德·利奇吗 |
[24:53] | That he was born into poverty, | 他出生贫穷 |
[24:55] | the son of an alcoholic father and a depressed mother, | 有一个酒鬼父亲和抑郁的母亲 |
[24:58] | and then reinvented himself | 之后他自我改造 |
[25:01] | as the paragon of WASP virtue and charm? | 摇身成为完美男神的化身 |
[25:06] | Good for you, Archie. | 真了不起 阿奇 |
[25:08] | I’m a great fan of reinvention. | 我是改造重生的铁粉 |
[25:12] | Of keeping your true self hidden. | 通过隐藏真实的自己 |
[25:14] | Or of becoming your true self, | 或者说是成为真正的自己 |
[25:17] | even if you have to take on a new identity to achieve it. | 即使你需要借一个新的身份来实现它 |
[25:29] | Care to join me and Dembe and Ruddiger | 愿意加入我和邓比 鲁丁格 |
[25:31] | at the Red Brau Tavern? | 一起去红褐酒馆吗 |
[25:33] | Celebrate with a warm pretzel and a cold beer? | 点个椒盐卷饼和冰啤来庆祝一下 |
[25:36] | Whatever happened to tai chi and spinach? | 打太极 吃素的养生生活呢 |
[25:39] | After saving Manhattan, I feel I deserve a few carbs. | 拯救完曼哈顿 我觉得我应该放纵一下 |
[25:43] | You go. | 你们去吧 |
[25:44] | I got to stay here and figure out how to explain this to EOD. | 我得留在这想想怎么跟爆品处理部解释 |
[25:48] | Second thoughts?! | 重新考虑 |
[25:49] | I just want to talk about our plan. | 我只想跟你谈谈我们的计划 |
[25:50] | What we’re doing is the right thing. | 我们在做的事是对的 |
[25:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:55] | I do. It’s just, um… | 真的 只是… |
[25:58] | Whoever he is, he does do a lot of good. | 无论他是谁 他确实做了很多好事 |
[26:02] | The only thing that you just said that matters | 你刚说的话里面唯一重要的是 |
[26:04] | is “Whoever he is.” | “无论他是谁” |
[26:06] | That’s the point — we don’t know, | 重点在于 我们不知道 |
[26:07] | and this is the only way we’re gonna find out. | 而这是我们查明他是谁的唯一办法 |
[26:10] | But we do know who he is. | 但我们知道他是谁 |
[26:12] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[26:14] | Not the real one, the reinvented one. | 不是真的那个 是改造重生后的那个 |
[26:17] | The one who’s been Raymond Reddington for 30 years, | 一个扮演雷蒙德·雷丁顿三十年的人 |
[26:20] | longer than anyone else, | 比其他人都长 |
[26:21] | and whatever we find out, it’s not gonna change that. | 无论我们发现了什么 都改变不了这一点 |
[26:24] | This man, the one we know, | 这个人 我们知道的这个 |
[26:27] | is the concierge of crime — | 是犯罪的看门人 |
[26:29] | a very bad man capable of an incredible amount of good. | 一个非常坏但却能做出非常多好事的人 |
[26:34] | Look, I get it. | 我懂 |
[26:36] | I mean — I mean, I-I don’t get it, | 不对 我不懂 |
[26:39] | but I accept it. | 但我接受 |
[26:40] | He’s part of your life. He drops by unannounced. | 他是你生活的一部分 突然闯入 |
[26:43] | He’s like family. | 他就像家人一样 |
[26:45] | But being like family isn’t family. | 但像家人一样又不是真的家人 |
[26:50] | We have a plan, | 我们有一个计划 |
[26:51] | and if we stick to it, it’s gonna work, | 假如我们严格按照计划行事 会成功的 |
[26:53] | but I can’t do this without you. | 但没有你我一个人做不来 |
[26:55] | So what’s it gonna be? | 所以你的决定是什么 |
[26:59] | Max, we can fly you tonight, | 麦克斯 你晚上可以跟我们走 |
[27:00] | just as long as we are back in the hotel in time for the tennis. | 只要能让我们及时回宾馆看网球就行 |
[27:03] | I don’t want to miss a moment of the women’s doubles, all right? | 我可一刻都不想错过女双比赛 |
[27:08] | Go ahead. I’ll meet you inside. | 去吧 我去里面找你 |
[27:09] | – I’ll take mine salted. – As if there was any other way. | -我要椒盐的 -说得好像有别的做法一样 |
[27:13] | Three salted, two with mustard. | 三个椒盐的 两个加芥末 |
[27:15] | – Excuse me, sir. – Can I help you? | -打扰一下 先生 -有什么事吗 |
[27:18] | You look lost. | 你看起来好像迷路[迷失]了 |
[27:19] | I am, metaphysically, but aren’t we all just a little? | 从形而上的角度看的确是 但我们不都是吗 |
[27:23] | Let me see some ID. | 给我看看身份证件 |
[27:25] | George Murphy, Senior VP at Fine and Clean. | 乔治·墨菲 精细清洁公司高级副总裁 |
[27:29] | We sell shower curtains, curtain rods, | 我们出售浴帘 挂帘杆 |
[27:31] | liners, the occasional soap dish. | 窗帘内衬 有时还卖肥皂盒 |
[27:34] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[27:36] | Is there a problem, Officer? | 有什么问题吗 警官 |
[27:37] | Turn around. Hands on the cart. | 转身 手放在推车上 |
[27:39] | You don’t want me to do that. This is my good side. | 你不会希望我这么做的 这可是我好看的那一面 |
[27:41] | 1085, officer needs assistance. | 请求增援 警官需要协助 |
[27:43] | Assistance with what? Deciding whether to go salted or unsalted? | 协助什么 决定要不要吃椒盐的吗 |
[27:46] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[27:47] | Fine, salted. | 好吧 椒盐的 |
[27:48] | Just don’t blame me for the aneurysm. | 得了动脉瘤可别怪我 |
[27:49] | Hands on the cart. | 手放推车上 |
[27:51] | Isn’t this exactly the kind of harassment | 不就是这种骚扰 |
[27:53] | that makes people hate the police? | 才会让人们痛恨警察吗 |
[27:54] | Are you carrying a weapon? | 你还携带了武器吗 |
[27:56] | And here I was hoping to surprise you. | 我还想给你个惊喜呢 |
[27:58] | Mr. Murphy, tell me — | 墨菲先生 告诉我 |
[27:59] | what’s a curtain-rod salesman doing carrying a loaded handgun? | 一个卖窗帘杆的人带着上了膛的手枪做什么 |
[28:02] | Curtain-rod salesman? | 卖窗帘杆的 |
[28:03] | Shower curtains, mildew-resistant fabrics. | 浴帘 防霉面料的 |
[28:06] | Baldwin, do you have any idea who this guy is? | 鲍尔温 你知不知道这个人是谁 |
[28:08] | I know he’s a wiseass. | 我知道他很自作聪明 |
[28:10] | Wiseass? That’s who you think? | 自作聪明 你就是这么想的 |
[28:13] | This is the most wanted man in America. | 这可是全美头号通缉犯 |
[28:25] | Aram, what is it? | 阿兰姆 什么事 |
[28:27] | He’s been arrested. | 他被逮捕了 |
[28:28] | That’s great news. | 那是好消息啊 |
[28:29] | Great? Why would you say that? | 好消息 你为什么会这么说 |
[28:32] | – The guy’s a killer. – I know, but, look. | -他可是个杀手 -我知道 但是… |
[28:35] | I know theoretically that I should be happy | 我知道理论上我应该为 |
[28:37] | that someone who’s done what he’s done | 一个像他这样罪行累累的人的落网 |
[28:38] | has finally been caught, but I’m not. | 而感到高兴 但我并没有 |
[28:41] | I’m sad. | 我很难过 |
[28:42] | – Sad, about Moreau? – Moreau? | -难过 为莫罗吗 -莫罗 |
[28:45] | You just said he was arrested. | 你刚刚说他被捕了 |
[28:47] | No. | 不是 |
[28:48] | We haven’t found Moreau. We’re still working on that. | 没有找到莫罗 我们还在找 |
[28:51] | Well, then who are you talking about? | 那你说的是谁 |
[28:52] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[28:53] | Mr. Reddington is the one that’s been arrested. | 是雷丁顿先生被逮捕了 |
[28:56] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[28:59] | Less than an hour ago, he was, | 不到一个小时之前 他当时在 |
[29:02] | buying a pretzel. | 买椒盐卷饼 |
[29:04] | 30 years on the run, | 逃亡了三十年 |
[29:05] | and a beat cop picks him up at a pretzel cart. | 却被一个巡警在卷饼推车摊前抓到了 |
[29:08] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[29:08] | NYPD is holding him at the 27th. | 纽约警局把他羁押在二十七分区 |
[29:10] | W-Well, we have to go get him out. | 我们得去救他出来 |
[29:12] | Police precinct, the most wanted man in America? | 全美头号通缉犯 还在警局里 |
[29:14] | – There’s no getting him out. – Of course we can. | -不可能救他出来的 -当然可能 |
[29:16] | We — We, the government. We have an agreement. | 我们 政府 我们和他有协议 |
[29:18] | Keen, he’s in the system now. | 基恩 警察已经抓到他了 |
[29:22] | Does Cooper know? | 库珀知道吗 |
[29:23] | He’s in with Panabaker. | 他和帕娜贝克在一起 |
[29:25] | She’s not gonna do anything. | 她不会出手干预的 |
[29:26] | Is that what you know or what you want? | 你知道会这样还是你想要这样 |
[29:28] | No one wants that. | 没人想要这样 |
[29:29] | For Reddington to get arrested | 让雷丁顿被逮捕 |
[29:30] | so we don’t have to work with him anymore? | 这样我们就不用继续跟他合作了 |
[29:34] | Go ahead, Keen, say it. | 来吧 基恩 说出来 |
[29:35] | I know it’s what you’re thinking. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[29:37] | – Thinking what? – That I called it in. | -怎么想的 -你觉得是我举报的 |
[29:40] | Reddington’s whereabouts, | 雷丁顿的位置 |
[29:41] | that they arrested him because of me. | 你觉得他们逮捕他是因为我 |
[29:42] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[29:44] | None of us would betray Mr. Reddington like that. | 我们都不会这样背叛雷丁顿先生的 |
[29:52] | I don’t believe you did it, | 我不认为是你做的 |
[29:55] | but I do believe you’re relieved it happened. | 但我相信你因此而松了一口气 |
[29:57] | Keen, all I do know is that it’s over, | 基恩 我只知道这一切都结束了 |
[30:00] | and nothing Cooper says is gonna change that. | 无论库珀说什么都没有用 |
[30:07] | You can’t just walk away. | 你不能就这么袖手旁观 |
[30:08] | Actually, Harold, I can’t do anything else. | 事实上 哈罗德 我也无能为力 |
[30:11] | You know the good this Task Force has done. | 你知道这个特别小组都做出过什么贡献 |
[30:14] | Yes, I do, and the bad. | 是的 但我也知道它的负面效果 |
[30:16] | We knew this was a possibility when we made his deal. | 我们和他达成协议的时候就知道有可能会这样 |
[30:18] | Which is why the government lawyers who papered it | 所以起草协议的公职律师们 |
[30:21] | were very clear about what our position would be if it did. | 才清楚地标明了这种情况下我们的立场 |
[30:24] | In the event of Reddington’s arrest, we disavow. | 如果雷丁顿被逮捕 我们就会撇清关系 |
[30:27] | We papered it five years ago. | 这是五年前的文件了 |
[30:29] | Since that time, thanks to Reddington’s blacklist, | 从那时开始 多亏了雷丁顿的黑名单 |
[30:31] | this Bureau has killed or captured | 联调局得以杀死或逮捕了 |
[30:33] | over 100 high-value targets | 超过一百位高价值的罪犯 |
[30:35] | and saved a tremendous number of lives in the process. | 并在这一过程中拯救了无数生命 |
[30:37] | Harold, I like you, | 哈罗德 我很喜欢你 |
[30:41] | and I admire the way you have milked this mad cow, | 也很敬佩你一直在和一个疯子合作 |
[30:44] | but you knew from Day One | 但你从一开始就知道 |
[30:45] | that the government would never publicly acknowledge | 政府永远都不会公开承认 |
[30:48] | having an immunity agreement | 其和头号通缉犯 |
[30:49] | with the number-one man on its most-wanted list. | 达成了豁免协议 |
[30:51] | I’m not asking you to go public. | 我不是想让你公开 |
[30:53] | He was arrested in New York. | 他是在纽约被捕的 |
[30:54] | If you inform the U.S. Attorney of the Southern District — | 如果你告知南区的美国检察官 |
[30:57] | The publicity hound who wants to run for governor | 那个一心要曝光率 想竞选州长 |
[30:59] | and, God forbid, president? | 恐怕还要竞选总统的人 |
[31:01] | You have any idea how long she’d sit on that intel? | 你知道她会揪着这件事说多久吗 |
[31:05] | We’d be in turtle mode for a month of Sundays. | 那我们就得当很久的缩头乌龟 |
[31:07] | There must be something you can do. | 你总能做点什么 |
[31:09] | There is, and we are very good at it. | 没错 而且是我们很擅长的事 |
[31:12] | Absolutely nothing. | 袖手旁观 |
[31:14] | Cynthia, I know that the Task Force has crossed lines. | 辛西娅 我知道特别小组有违规之举 |
[31:18] | I know that there has been collateral damage, | 我知道也有很多连带损伤 |
[31:20] | that Reddington is a criminal who someday must answer | 我知道雷丁顿是罪犯 总有一天 |
[31:23] | for what he has done, but that day is not today. | 得为他犯的罪付出代价 但不是今天 |
[31:25] | Today, because of Reddington, | 今天 因为雷丁顿 |
[31:28] | we stopped a terrorist from bombing the U.N. | 我们阻止了恐怖分子炸掉联合国 |
[31:30] | You disavow, and, tomorrow, we may not be so lucky. | 你退出 明天我们可能就没这么走运了 |
[31:35] | And that would be a tragedy, | 而那将是场悲剧 |
[31:37] | but there is nothing I can do about it. | 但现在我什么也做不了 |
[32:02] | One driver’s license, | 一张驾照 |
[32:04] | one watch — Rolex — | 一块手表 劳力士的 |
[32:07] | $2,000 in cash, | 两千美元现金 |
[32:10] | no wallet, no credit card, | 没有钱包 没有信用卡 |
[32:12] | no keys, no phone. | 没钥匙 没手机 |
[32:15] | You travel light. | 轻装简行啊 |
[32:16] | Trick of the trade. | 我的生意秘诀 |
[32:17] | The soap dish trade. | 卖肥皂盒 |
[32:21] | You know what you fellas always say, that phrase? | 你知道你们经常说的那句话吗 |
[32:26] | “We can do this the easy way or the hard way.” | 从宽从严就看你 |
[32:29] | Well, that’s up to you, isn’t it? | 所以就看你了 对吗 |
[32:31] | Actually, it’s entirely up to you. | 事实上 是看你 |
[32:35] | One way or the other, I’ll be set free. | 不管怎样 我都一定会出去 |
[32:37] | Indictments and trials are obviously the hard way. | 立案庭审显然属于从严 |
[32:41] | The easy way is for you and your family | 从宽的选择就是你和你的家人 |
[32:43] | to suddenly become grotesquely rich, | 一夜暴富 |
[32:47] | buy one of those offensive mega-yachts, | 买得了大型游艇 |
[32:50] | and travel the oceans like a nouveau Jacques Cousteau. | 像新雅克·库斯托那样畅游海上 |
[32:55] | Is that a bribe? | 你是在贿赂我吗 |
[32:56] | A statement of fact. | 只是实话实说 |
[32:58] | You simply haven’t lived | 一辈子没在 |
[33:01] | until you’ve skinny dipped | 拉西奥塔海岸跳一次水 |
[33:02] | in the clear blue waters off the coast of La Ciotat. | 这人生就算白过了 |
[33:10] | The ADA is gonna want a statement. | 地检需要你出一份陈述 |
[33:23] | A phone number. | 电话号码 |
[33:24] | A pot of gold | 一罐黄金 |
[33:26] | waiting at the end of the rainbow | 就在彩虹那端 |
[33:27] | for anyone smart enough to make the call. | 等待打电话的聪明人 |
[33:37] | Let’s try that again. | 我们再来一次 |
[33:52] | 鲍尔温警官 祝康复 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 | |
[33:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:53] | My autograph, and a short dedication. | 我的签名 和一句赠言 |
[33:55] | Something to make it personal. | 这样显得有私交 |
[33:57] | If you insist on being a flatfoot for the rest of your life, | 如果你非要一辈子当平足[不知变通] |
[34:00] | you should sell it on eBay, buy some orthotics. | 可以拿去网上卖了 买个矫正器 |
[34:08] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我们了 |
[34:09] | Who’s “We”? | 你们是谁 |
[34:11] | The prisoner is now in the custody | 犯人接下来交由 |
[34:13] | of the federal government. | 联邦政府拘留 |
[34:14] | I made the arrest. | 人是我抓的 |
[34:15] | You’re just gonna take my collar away from me. | 你们就要这样抢功 |
[34:17] | He’s facing multiple outstanding federal indictments. | 他面临多项联邦指控 |
[34:19] | That puts us at the head of the line. | 所以现在要归我们处理 |
[34:21] | You’re a hero, Officer Baldwin. | 你是个英雄 鲍尔温警官 |
[34:23] | I’ll be sure to mention your name at the press conference. | 发布会上我会提你名字的 |
[34:28] | Would’ve been a nice boat. | 本来你能有艘好游艇的 |
[34:40] | Let me be clear. | 我跟你说清楚 |
[34:42] | You will never be free again. | 你可以和自由说再见了 |
[34:45] | You’ll be tried, convicted, | 你将受审 定罪 |
[34:46] | held in a federal prison until we execute you. | 离开联邦监狱的唯一可能就是被我们处死 |
[34:51] | As pleasant as that sounds, | 虽然听起来不错 |
[34:53] | I’m afraid I’ve made other arrangements. | 但恐怕我还有别的安排 |
[35:00] | This is gonna be fun. | 这会很有意思 |
[35:05] | Winning always is. | 当赢家从来如此 |
[35:14] | Miss Holt. | 霍特小姐 |
[35:17] | – Harold Cooper. – Hi. | -哈罗德·库珀 -你好 |
[35:19] | -Thans for coming. – Sure. | -感谢您前来 -应该的 |
[35:22] | You asked me to come to your office to talk about Reddington, | 你让我来跟你谈雷丁顿的事 |
[35:24] | I assumed you meant the Hoover building. | 我还以为你是让我去胡佛大厦 |
[35:25] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[35:26] | A black site facility where the Reddington Task Force is. | 雷丁顿特别小组所在的秘密基地 |
[35:30] | This is where you’ve been hunting him from. | 你们就是在这里进行抓捕他的任务的 |
[35:33] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想跟你说的就是这件事 |
[35:35] | We haven’t been hunting Reddington. We’ve been working with him. | 我们没有在抓捕他 而是一直在合作 |
[35:39] | Say that again? | 再说一遍 |
[35:40] | Several years ago, the government entered into | 多年前 政府和雷丁顿 |
[35:42] | an immunity agreement with Reddington. | 签署了豁免协议 |
[35:44] | Now that he’s been arrested, | 现在他被捕了 |
[35:45] | I’ve been instructed to keep that agreement secret, | 我接到命令不公开协议 |
[35:47] | but I thought you should know. | 但我觉得你应该知道 |
[35:49] | Has the agreement born fruit? | 协议有成果吗 |
[35:52] | A cornucopia. | 硕果累累 |
[36:03] | You want to keep it in place. | 你想继续 |
[36:04] | Yes, and I think you’ll want to, as well, | 是的 我想你也会希望如此 |
[36:07] | after you understand just how many cases — | 只要你知道了我们破获了多少… |
[36:09] | Will he be an effective C.I. from prison? | 他在监狱可以继续当线人吗 |
[36:12] | No. | 不可以 |
[36:14] | You want me to kick him. | 你想让我放了他 |
[36:16] | I want you to know all the facts. | 我想让你知道全部事实 |
[36:19] | – I want you to… – I came here assuming that | -我想要你 -我来这里 本是以为 |
[36:20] | you were going to help prosecute Reddington. | 你要帮我起诉雷丁顿 |
[36:21] | Instead, you want me to conspire with you to let him go. | 然而你却要让我跟你合谋 放走他 |
[36:26] | Once you go public, all this goes away. | 如果你公开 这一切都完了 |
[36:29] | Mr. Cooper, I can protect the Bureau’s relationship | 库珀先生 我现在还能对联调局和 |
[36:30] | with Mr. Reddington for now, | 雷丁顿的关系保密 |
[36:32] | but the most wanted man in America, maybe the world, | 但这位全美乃至全球的头号通缉犯 |
[36:35] | has been arrested in New York City, | 在纽约市被捕 |
[36:38] | and I will prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law, | 我会最大限度地依法对他进行起诉 |
[36:42] | immunity agreement or not. | 不管有没有豁免协议 |
[36:45] | So the rumors are true. | 看来传言是真的 |
[36:48] | You are running for governor. | 你确实有意竞选州长 |
[36:58] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[37:00] | Today, I can report to the American people and to the world | 今天 我可以告诉美国民众和全世界 |
[37:03] | that earlier this afternoon, | 今天下午早些时候 |
[37:05] | Officer Michael Baldwin of the New York City Police Department | 纽约警局的迈克尔·鲍尔温警官 |
[37:08] | arrested international fugitive | 逮捕了国际逃犯 |
[37:10] | and traitor to the United States, | 合众国的叛徒 |
[37:12] | Mr. Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿先生 |
[37:15] | As of this moment, | 现在 |
[37:16] | I cannot speak to the details of his arrest, | 我还不能公布逮捕过程的细节 |
[37:19] | but I can tell you this — | 但是我可以告诉你们 |
[37:20] | in the coming days and weeks, | 在接下来的日子里 |
[37:22] | my office will be exploring all options | 我的办公室将会研究各种可能性 |
[37:23] | regarding charges and sentencing against Mr. Reddington. | 以对雷丁顿先生进行起诉和审判 |
[37:27] | And to the victims of his crimes, | 对于他所犯罪行的受害者们 |
[37:29] | I want you to know that this case is my top priority, | 我要你们知道 这个案件是我最重要的事 |
[37:33] | and I will not rest until Mr. Reddington | 在雷丁顿先生 |
[37:35] | is held to account for all the pain and suffering | 为他长久以来造成的痛苦和折磨 |
[37:38] | he has inflicted on too many for too long. | 付出代价前 我决不会休息 |
[37:42] | Can we have a minute? | 我们能单独待一会吗 |
[37:46] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[37:54] | They won’t acknowledge the agreement. | 他们不愿意承认协议 |
[37:56] | I need you to focus. | 我要你集中注意力 |
[37:57] | They’re not gonna release you. | 他们不打算释放你 |
[37:58] | Focus on what happened. | 把注意力集中在发生了什么 |
[37:59] | They’re gonna put you on trial. | 他们会让你接受审判 |
[38:01] | How it happened. | 怎么发生的 |
[38:04] | How? | 怎么 |
[38:04] | This wasn’t an accident. | 这不是偶然 |
[38:06] | My luck didn’t just run out. | 我的运气不是突然就没了 |
[38:08] | Someone tipped them. | 有人通风报信 |
[38:11] | Someone close. | 身边人 |
[38:13] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么那么想 |
[38:15] | The cops were tipped off. | 警察收到了线报 |
[38:18] | Not specifically about me. | 不是具体到我 |
[38:19] | That would’ve triggered a larger presence, | 否则场面会更大 |
[38:21] | and I would’ve noticed. | 而且我也会注意到 |
[38:23] | Whoever did this told the cops as little as possible. | 无论是谁干的 只告诉了警察尽可能少的信息 |
[38:26] | Something about a middle-aged white male | 大概会是一个中年白人男性 |
[38:28] | carrying a concealed weapon, | 夹带有武器 |
[38:30] | something a couple of cops could follow up on | 这种几个警察就能悄无声息 |
[38:33] | quietly, discreetly. | 秘密进行追查的消息 |
[38:36] | Do you have any idea who it was? | 你能想到是谁吗 |
[38:39] | That’s what I need your help to find out. | 那正是我需要你帮我查出来的 |
[38:43] | Forget about the prosecutor and all this. | 不用管起诉什么的 |
[38:46] | I’ve been a step ahead of them for decades. | 数十年我都比他们快一步 |
[38:48] | I’m confident this won’t change that. | 我相信这次也不例外 |
[38:51] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[38:52] | I need to find the person who betrayed me. | 我需要你找到背叛我的人 |
[38:59] | So you can kill him? | 以便你杀了他 |
[39:05] | I’d say that depends. | 这倒不一定 |
[40:16] | I know you were having second thoughts. | 我知道你当时有打退堂鼓 |
[40:20] | It was the right thing to do. | 但那么做是正确的 |
[40:25] | What’s the biggest obstacle standing between us… | 影响我们搞清楚他真实身份的 |
[40:28] | …and finding out who he really is? | 最大障碍是什么 |
[40:31] | It was him. | 就是他 |
[40:32] | He deleted his file. He dropped by unannounced. | 他删除了自己的文件 他突然到访 |
[40:36] | I had to hide in the closet to keep him from seeing me. | 我得藏在衣柜里防止他看到我 |
[40:40] | As long as he’s free, | 只要他还自由 |
[40:41] | we’re never gonna find out the truth. | 我们就不可能找出真相 |
[40:48] | Personally, I think it’s cause for celebration. | 要我说 我觉得可以庆祝一下 |
[40:59] | He asked me to find out who tipped off the police. | 他让我找出是谁告诉了警察 |
[41:05] | It’s all that matters to him. | 那才是对他最重要的 |
[41:08] | Not that he’s been arrested or… | 不是他被捕 或者 |
[41:11] | …that he’s gonna be put on trial… | 将要受审 |
[41:16] | …and face the death penalty. | 可能面临死刑 |
[41:22] | All he cares about is finding out who betrayed him. | 他关心的只是找出谁背叛了他 |
[41:31] | I can’t imagine what he’ll do… | 我无法想象他会做什么 |
[41:37] | …if he ever finds out that it was me. | 如果他发现是我做的 |