Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] On the ground! Now! 趴在地上 快
[00:05] Ground now! 趴下 快点
[00:06] Three-minute drill! 三分钟
[00:08] You, slick. He said on the ground! 放聪明点儿 他说了快趴下
[00:11] Charles Maker! 查尔斯·马克尔
[00:12] I need Mr. Charles Maker to stand up! 查尔斯·马克尔先生站起来
[00:15] – Charles Maker?! – Okay. Stop. Please. -查尔斯·马克尔 -别这样 拜托
[00:19] What do I want, Charles Maker? 我想要什么 查尔斯·马克尔
[00:23] 2 minutes, 30 seconds! 两分三十秒
[00:28] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[00:29] Hey! You! I’m talking to you! I said on the ground! 我在跟你说话呢 我说了趴在地上
[00:33] This is no way to rob a bank. This is — I — 银行不该这么抢 这
[00:36] Honestly, I don’t know what the hell this is. 说实话 我都不知道该怎么形容
[00:38] Are you trying to get yourself killed? 你是想死吗
[00:39] It’s a disgrace. That’s what it is. 丢人现眼 真是太丢脸了
[00:40] You have a young mother on the ground. 你让年轻的母亲趴在地上
[00:42] Her child is terrified. What the hell’s wrong with you?! 她的孩子都吓坏了 你到底有什么毛病
[00:45] If you’re not face-down on the ground 如果三秒内你还没有
[00:46] – in three seconds — – Raymond Reddington? -脸朝下趴下 -雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[00:50] What? 什么
[00:52] That’s Raymond Reddington. 他是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[00:57] Don’t you bring that gun back up. 别再把枪端起来了
[00:59] Joe, put your gun down. 乔 把枪放下
[01:00] Two minutes! 两分钟
[01:02] He said put the gun down! 他说了把枪放下
[01:08] Joe. Come on. 乔 放下吧
[01:09] Clearly, this isn’t going to work out according to plan. 显然这一切不会按照计划进行
[01:12] What are you doing here?! 你在这儿做什么
[01:13] I’m on my sixth and final scout to rob the place. 我在为打劫这地方做第六次也是最后一次探查
[01:16] This Tuesday, in fact. 事实上 就在这个周二
[01:17] That’s obviously been moved up. 显然计划提前了
[01:19] Charlie, would you please escort Lucinda to her desk 查理 麻烦你护送露辛达到她的办公桌
[01:23] where she keeps the master key to the safe-deposit room? 拿一下她放在那里的保险室主钥匙
[01:27] I need box 604 post-haste. 我需要604号盒子 尽快
[01:30] Don’t worry about him, Charlie. Just get the box. 别管他 查理 去拿盒子
[01:35] There we go. 这就对了
[01:37] What’s in box 604? 604号盒子里有什么
[01:38] Joe, you seem like a guy who gets distracted. 乔 你好像很容易分心
[01:40] If I were you, I’d forget about the box 如果我是你 就不会去管那个盒子
[01:42] and worry about the bank’s new metal-detection system. 而是要担心一下银行新的金属探测系统
[01:46] Because it was specifically designed to silently detect 这系统被特别设计用来静默检测
[01:50] the larger kinds of weaponry 较大的武器种类
[01:52] that marauders such as yourselves 正是像你们这样的掠夺者
[01:54] tend to be enamored with. 常会配备的
[01:55] Truth is, your cannons tripped the security system 事实是 你们一进入大楼
[01:59] the moment you entered the building, 你们的机关枪就触发了安保系统
[02:00] which means you don’t have 这意味着你们没有
[02:01] the precious seconds you thought you had. 所设想的那么多宝贵时间
[02:03] 60 seconds! 六十秒
[02:04] Not quite. 没那么多
[02:05] Guys, what are you doing?! 伙计们 你们在干什么
[02:06] Going to jail, evidently. 准备进监狱 多明显
[02:08] You know, enough is enough. 适可而止吧
[02:09] Everyone up. This is just unpleasant all around. 大家都起来吧 这真是让人太不舒服了
[02:13] – Joe, talk to me. – We got to go! Right now! -乔 说话 -我们得走了 现在
[02:15] Except you can’t because the bank is surrounded by police. 你们走不了 因为银行已经被警察包围了
[02:19] Now, I can get you out of here… 我可以带你们离开
[02:21] for 50% of the cash that you have on that cart. 费用是那辆手推车上现金的一半
[02:24] You can get us out? 你可以带我们离开
[02:25] – Thank you, Charlie. – You’re welcome. -谢谢你 查理 -不用谢
[02:29] 55 percent. 百分之五十五
[02:30] Joe, my number’s only going up until you say yes… 乔 我的费用只会越来越高直到你同意
[02:34] or you get yourself arrested. 或是你被警察抓住
[02:36] Okay. Yeah, yeah, yes. Yes. Yes. Let’s go. 好的 可以 可以 我们走
[02:38] Eli. About the truck for Tuesday. 伊莱 周二卡车那件事
[02:41] Yeah, uh, there’s been a change of plan. 是的 有点儿小变化
[02:44] We need it now. No, no, like right now. 我们现在就要 不 就现在
[02:47] Same place. That’s right. 同一个地点 没错
[02:49] Now. 现在
[03:05] Son of a bitch. 该死
[03:10] Liquor built that bank. 私酒贩建得这家银行
[03:12] Boss Varney ran the bank and half a dozen bars in the city. 老板瓦尼管理着银行和全城许多酒吧
[03:15] During Prohibition, 禁酒令期间
[03:17] Varney’s son operated the bars as speakeasies. 瓦尼的儿子非法经营着酒吧
[03:20] They made a fortune off of bootleggers, 他们从造私酒者 非法酿酒商
[03:22] moonshiners, and wine pirates. 和葡萄酒海盗身上赚了不少钱
[03:25] Laundered all the profits through the bank. 全靠这家银行洗钱
[03:27] The tunnel provided safe passage for all the cash 这个通道能安全运输现金
[03:30] and a warm way to walk to lunch during the winter months. 也能冬季不用在外面走路挨冻
[03:38] You made good time, Eli. 你时间掐的真准 伊莱
[03:41] Hop in, boys and girls. We’re going for a ride. 大家上车吧 我们要上路了
[04:23] They’re shooting at the police. 他们在对警察开枪
[04:25] Honest to God, these guys. 老天 这些人真是的
[04:34] Ohh! No! 不
[05:09] Oh, no, please. 不 拜托
[05:10] I come bearing gifts. 我是来送礼的
[05:24] That’s not — 这不就是
[05:24] Van Gogh’s “Poppy Flowers.” 梵高的《罂粟花》
[05:27] Everything about it just… 这幅画的一切都
[05:29] breaks my heart. 太让我心碎了
[05:31] But wasn’t that stolen from…? 但这不是偷来的吗
[05:33] Yes. Twice, actually. 是的 被偷了两次
[05:35] From Cairo’s Mohamed Mahmoud Khalil Museum. 从开罗的穆罕默德·马哈茂德·哈利勒博物馆
[05:38] Once in 1977 and then again in 2010. 1977年被偷了一次 2010年又被偷了
[05:43] Terribly embarrassing. 太丢人了
[05:46] It’s exchanged hands a couple of times over the years, 这些年来回转手了不少次
[05:49] but it came to my attention that the current owner 但我注意到它现在的拥有者
[05:52] was holding it here at your bank. 一直把画放在你们这
[05:54] Not to worry. I’m sure you had no idea. 别担心 我相信你肯定毫不知情
[05:57] But I do think it’s time for the flowers to go back home again. 但我觉得是时候让花儿回家了
[06:00] You want me to return it? 你想让我还回去
[06:02] Yes, to the museum. 是的 还回博物馆
[06:03] But you just stole it yesterday. 但你昨天刚偷的
[06:07] Well, I guess third time’s a charm. 事不过三
[06:09] But now it’s your obligation 现在就由你
[06:11] to see that it’s returned to its rightful owner. 把画物归原主了
[06:14] My God, I hope they can manage 老天 希望这次他们
[06:16] to hold onto it this time around. 看管好这幅画
[06:18] Please don’t mention my name. 别提我的名字
[06:19] I’d prefer it to be an anonymous donation. 我希望是匿名捐赠
[06:22] But…why? 可是为什么
[06:24] Why rob us? 为什么要抢劫我们
[06:26] Ha! That was sort of a gift to myself. 算是我给自己的礼物吧
[06:29] I’m turning 60 this year. 我今年要60岁了
[06:32] I wanted to see if I’ve still got it. 我想看看我是不是还宝刀未老
[06:34] Turns out I do. 看来确实未老
[06:35] I have a feeling it’s gonna be a very good year. 我感觉今年会是个好年头
[06:44] 汉斯·凯勒医生 第33号
[06:47] Raymond Reddington is a fraud. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿是个骗子
[06:50] An imposter who took our father’s place over 30 years ago. 三十年前冒名顶替了我们父亲的身份
[06:53] The FBI can trace this Reddington forward from ’95. 联调局能追溯这个雷丁顿到95年
[06:57] And I know for a fact 我确定
[06:58] that our father died five years before that. 我们父亲90年就去世了
[07:00] The night of the fire. 火灾那晚
[07:01] Our father, the real Raymond Reddington, 我们父亲 真正的雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[07:03] cheated on your mother with mine — 背着你的母亲跟我妈妈出轨了
[07:05] a Russian agent named Katarina Rostova. 名叫卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的俄国特工
[07:07] Our fake father’s a criminal, and our real one’s a snake. 我们的冒牌父亲是个罪犯 亲爸阴险狡诈
[07:09] He took me from her in Russia. 他把我从她身边带走 离开了俄罗斯
[07:11] She followed him to America where we were staying. 她跟踪他到了美国 找到了我们的住处
[07:16] They got into a fight… 他们起了争执
[07:18] a fire started… 然后起火了
[07:21] I got out, he didn’t. 我逃了出来 他没有
[07:22] Wait. But how can you be so sure? You were 4. 等等 你怎么能确定 你那时才四岁
[07:25] The only person who knew Reddington was dead 知道雷丁顿已经死了的人
[07:27] was in that house that night, 那晚一定在那栋房子里
[07:28] so the person pretending to be him 所以冒充他的人
[07:30] was either there that night 要么那晚就在现场
[07:32] or got the idea to take his place from someone who was, 要么是从那晚在现场的人那得知的
[07:35] which is why I got this out of storage. 所以我从仓库把这些东西翻出来了
[07:41] This contains everything I’ve collected over the years 这里面有我这些年收集的
[07:43] that’s connected to the fire. 跟那起火灾有关的一切
[07:46] Okay. 好吧
[07:49] You can still walk away. 你依然可以置身事外的
[07:50] And do what? Pretend this never happened? 然后呢 假装这一切都没有发生过
[07:53] Go back to being a waitress 回去继续当服务员
[07:55] making minimum wage serving tuna melts and warm beer? 赚着最低工资 端金枪鱼三明治和热啤酒
[07:57] You know, I — I get it. It’s dangerous. 我知道这很危险
[08:00] If he finds out, he — 如果他发现了 他会
[08:01] Not if. When. 不是如果 是早晚
[08:03] But here’s the thing. I have no life. 但问题是 我的生活毫无意义
[08:07] Or I had no life. 或者说我之前的生活毫无意义
[08:10] And now… 而现在
[08:17] Hey. Yeah. 你好
[08:19] Yeah, of course. 当然 没问题
[08:22] I’ll be right there. 我马上过去
[08:25] How do you do that? 你是怎么做到的
[08:27] Pretend like you’re really his daughter. 假装自己真的是他女儿
[08:29] I’ve spent the last five years 我花了整整五年
[08:31] learning to act at the feet of the master. 学着如何与恶魔共处
[08:35] It’s my turn to outperform him. 也该青出于蓝了
[08:44] Payback’s a bitch. 他可得付出代价了
[08:48] Especially when there’s two of ’em. 而且还是双倍的
[09:11] You said this would be good for my health, Dembe, 你之前说这对我的健康有好处 邓比
[09:13] and you were absolutely right. 你说得太对了
[09:15] I feel like a different person. 我感觉焕然一新
[09:17] Don’t you look cute. 真精神啊
[09:21] I’ve turned over a new leaf. 我改头换面翻篇了
[09:23] Spinach. Steamed. 菠菜 清蒸的
[09:24] No butter, no oil, no salt. 黄油 油 盐 都没加
[09:26] And very, very little taste. 几乎没什么味道
[09:29] Spinach. Tai Chi. 菠菜 太极
[09:31] Who are you and what have you done with Raymond Reddington? 你是谁 你把雷蒙德·雷丁顿怎么了
[09:34] What do you know about a man named Hans Koehler? 关于汉斯·凯勒你知道多少
[09:37] Nothing. Should I? 一无所知 我应该知道吗
[09:38] He’s the plastic surgeon of choice for the criminal underworld. 他是犯罪世界的金牌整形医生
[09:42] A wizard at facial reconstruction. 改头换面的魔术师
[09:45] He’s hidden some of the very worst of the worst 通过隆鼻 削尖下巴 垫高颧骨
[09:48] behind a larger nose, a pointier chin, higher cheekbones. 他帮助许多罪恶滔天的家伙大隐于市
[09:51] You want me to find the doctor who helps 你想让我去追踪帮罪犯
[09:53] change criminals’ identities? 改变身份的医生
[09:54] Find the doctor, find the criminals. 找到他 就能找到那些罪犯
[09:56] Why him? Why now? 为什么是他 为什么是现在
[09:57] Opportunity. 机会难得
[09:59] Dr. Koehler’s been sighted, 凯勒医生现身了
[10:00] which is as rare as sighting the pygmy three-toed sloth. 这简直跟发现侏三趾树懒一样罕见
[10:04] Only 79 of the dear creatures are left. 那些可爱的小东西只剩下79只了
[10:07] Okay. I’ll bite. Sighted where? 好 我信了 在哪现身的
[10:11] An elusive Russian arms dealer, 踪迹难觅的俄罗斯军火贩子
[10:13] a very successful jewel thief thought to be dead, 被认为已经死亡的珠宝大盗
[10:16] a wanted forger who has dodged Interpol for nearly a decade. 已经消失在国际刑警组织视野近十年的伪造者
[10:19] Three examples of criminals 这三个我们都以为
[10:21] we thought were dead or had gone dark… 已经死了或是躲起来了的罪犯
[10:23] but who Reddington believes are still alive and well 雷丁顿相信它们还活得好好的
[10:26] and continuing to commit crimes under new identities, 而且用新身份继续犯罪
[10:29] courtesy of Dr. Hans Koehler. 托汉斯·凯勒医生的福
[10:31] So we’re still doing his bidding. 所以我们还在按他的吩咐做事
[10:32] – I’m sorry, Agent Ressler? – Reddington. -你什么意思 雷斯勒探员 -雷丁顿
[10:34] He shot an unarmed man in FBI custody 他在联调局眼皮底下打死了一个手无寸铁的人
[10:36] just so that Keen couldn’t identify that skeleton 就为了不让基恩发现那具
[10:39] that he’s been lugging around like his life depended on it. 他当成命根子一样带在身边的骸骨
[10:41] We’ve made a deal with the devil. It comes at a price. 我们跟魔鬼做了交易 就要付出代价
[10:43] As for Reddington, when he gives us a case like this, 至于雷丁顿 只要他给我们这样的案子
[10:46] we have an obligation to take it. 我们就有责任接下来
[10:47] Agent Keen, about the doctor… 基恩探员 那个医生
[10:49] Koehler attended medical school at Heidelberg University. 凯勒曾就读于海德堡大学医学院
[10:52] Residency in reconstructive surgery at Johns Hopkins. 做过约翰霍普金斯大学重建外科的住院医师
[10:55] He operates a mobile medical team 他组织了一支移动医疗小队
[10:57] that travels the globe changing the faces of the criminal elite. 可以在全世界穿梭 给这些穷凶极恶的罪犯换脸
[11:01] I’m sorry. Changing their faces? 你说什么 换脸
[11:03] He is considered a pioneer in the application 他是应用计算机3D成像
[11:06] of 3-D computer imaging and modeling technology. 和建模技术的先驱
[11:11] Don’t screw this up. 别给我搞砸了
[11:13] Dear sir, when I’m finished, 尊敬的先生 等我完成后
[11:15] your own mother won’t know you. 你妈都认不出你
[11:18] According to Reddington, 根据雷丁顿的说法
[11:19] he and his team were in D.C. 他和他的团队曾来过华盛顿
[11:21] operating out of a bakery in Petworth 在佩特沃斯的一家面包店里给人做手术
[11:23] that was undergoing renovation. 当时那家店正在停业装修
[11:24] Then that’s where we start. Dig in. 那我们就从那里开始 开工
[11:27] Let’s see if we can bring this doctor out of the shadows. 看看我们能不能把这位医生揪出来
[11:30] Keen. 基恩
[11:32] A moment? 说两句
[11:35] About what Agent Ressler said. I share his sentiments. 雷斯勒探员刚才说的话我也有同感
[11:38] No matter how fruitful our arrangement with Reddington has been, 无论我们和雷丁顿的合作多么地卓有成效
[11:41] when I see the price you continue to pay, 当我看到你还要为此继续付出代价
[11:43] I can’t honestly say it’s been worth it. 我不得不认为 这一切不值得
[11:46] And I want you to know, 我想让你知道
[11:47] if you don’t want to keep paying it, 如果你不想继续下去
[11:49] I’ll shut the Task Force down. 我会立刻解散这个特别小组
[11:50] You said it yourself, sir. 你自己也说了 长官
[11:52] If that doctor is here, 如果这个医生真的存在
[11:53] we have to take this case. 那接下这个案子就是我们的责任
[11:54] There will always be a case, Elizabeth. 案子永远都不会完的 伊丽莎白
[11:56] And no matter how important they seem, 无论它们看起来有多重要
[11:57] none is as important as you protecting yourself. 都没有你保护自己要紧
[12:00] – Will you think about it? – Of course. -你考虑一下吧 -好
[12:03] Sir. 长官
[12:05] After all these years, I think you can call me Harold. 这么多年了 我觉得你可以叫我哈罗德了
[12:09] Harold. 哈罗德
[12:12] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 长官
[12:24] All right. Up and to the right. 好的 向右上方看
[12:27] Down and to the left. 左下方
[12:33] So? 怎么样
[12:34] You are the picture of health. 你已经完全康复了
[12:35] Weeks ago, your body temperature was 66 degrees. 几周之前 你的体温还不到二十度
[12:38] Your pupils were dilated and unreactive to light. 瞳孔也是放大的 对光线没有反应
[12:41] In short, you were gone. 差不多是个死人
[12:42] Well, I had remarkable doctors 我有那么好的医生
[12:44] and a lot of people praying for me. 还有那么多人为我祈祷
[12:46] Well, their prayers were answered. 他们的祈祷得到了回应
[12:47] Your CT scan is clear. CT扫描显示没有问题
[12:49] Your physical and neurological exams were normal. 你的身体和神经系统检查也一切正常
[12:51] Am I cleared for duty? 那我可以回去工作了
[12:52] You are. Unless there’s something you’ve noticed. 当然 除非你自己有注意到什么问题
[12:56] Like what? 比如说
[12:56] Hmm, abnormality in speech or memory? 语言或记忆异常
[12:59] Have you been forgetful, unable to recall certain words? 有健忘或者是想不起来某些特定的词吗
[13:04] Nothing? Okay. 没有吗 那好
[13:08] Welcome back. 恭喜你已经康复了
[13:12] I have a grand opening tomorrow. 我明天还要举行开业仪式
[13:16] You the ones in charge?! 你们是负责的
[13:17] Agents Ressler and Keen, FBI. You must be the owner. 联调局雷斯勒和基恩探员 你一定是店主
[13:20] Yeah. You’re damn right I’m the owner. 没错 老娘就是店主
[13:21] My attorney’s on her way now. 我的律师马上就到
[13:23] This is a joke. 简直是开玩笑
[13:24] An absolute abuse of police power. 绝对是滥用警察权力
[13:26] Okay, ma’am, slow down. 夫人 请你冷静
[13:27] What? D-Don’t “Ma’am” Me. I’m not that old. 什么 别叫我夫人 我没那么老
[13:30] I’m sure as hell not running some kind of 我绝对不会在我的厨房里
[13:30] mob-doctor surgery center out of my kitchen. 搞什么黑帮医生手术中心的
[13:33] Well, our intel says otherwise. 我们的线人可不是这么说的
[13:34] We’ve been closed down for plumbing problems. 我们之前因为管道问题停业
[13:36] The grand re-opening is tomorrow. 明天就要重新开业了
[13:37] I’ve got 1,200 cupcakes to make, bake, and frost, 我有1200个纸杯蛋糕要制作 烘焙 上霜
[13:39] and you’re acting like it’s the county morgue! 你们却把这里当成是县停尸房
[13:41] We’re finished here. We’ve gone through it twice. 我们检查完了 我们搜查了两遍
[13:43] There’s no trace evidence. 没有找到证据
[13:45] That can’t be. 不可能
[13:46] He just said it was, handsome. 他刚刚就是这么说的 帅哥
[13:47] So can I have my business back? 所以我能继续我的工作了吗
[13:49] No. I want you and your team to tear the place apart 不 我要你和你的小组把这地方搜个底朝天
[13:52] every drain trap, sewage line, air filter. 每条排水管 污水管 空气过滤器
[13:54] Swab every inch. 不放过每一寸地方
[13:55] I’m afraid those, uh, cupcakes are gonna have to wait. Ma’am. 恐怕这些纸杯蛋糕得等等再做了 夫人
[14:05] This last procedure, 最后一步
[14:07] it’s just what we were hoping for. 正是我们所想要的
[14:10] Would you care to see? 你想看看吗
[14:26] Beautiful. 完美
[14:31] – The bakery. We have a lead. – On Koehler? -我们在面包店找到了线索 -凯勒的吗
[14:34] No, on one of his former patients. Basil Vladakis. 不 是他之前的一位病人 贝塞尔·弗拉达基斯
[14:37] Basil Vladakis. Dear Lord. 贝塞尔·弗拉达基斯 上帝啊
[14:39] I haven’t heard his name in ages. 我好多年没有听到他的名字了
[14:41] Evidence Response found trace amounts of blood in the drain line. 证据搜查小组在排水管中发现了微量血迹
[14:44] We ran the DNA, and it matches Vladakis. 我们检验了DNA 与弗拉达基斯的匹配
[14:46] Who could lead us to Dr. Koehler. 他能带我们找到凯勒医生
[14:48] If only we knew what he looks like now. 除非我们知道他现在长什么样
[14:49] Apparently he got himself a new face. 显然他给自己换了张新面孔
[14:52] Changing a man’s face is one thing. 换一张脸很容易
[14:54] Changing his predilections? Quite another. 改变他的嗜好 可没那么容易
[14:56] His predilections? 他的嗜好
[14:58] Basil Vladakis was a vicious and wanton gunrunner 贝塞尔·弗拉达基斯是一名残暴放纵的军火走私者
[15:01] whose love of money was only rivaled 嗜金钱如命
[15:04] by his love for losing it at the track. 但又嗜于将钱挥霍于赌马
[15:06] So you know this guy. 所以你很了解他
[15:07] I know he was a regular punter at Mardale. 我知道他是马尔达莱的常客
[15:10] Perhaps Dembe and I should be off to the races 或许我和邓比该去瞧瞧赛马
[15:12] to see if we can’t scare up The Mad Greek. 看看我们能否把疯狂希腊人吓出来
[15:14] I certainly wasn’t the only one he stiffed before skipping town, 我绝不是在他跑路前唯一被骗钱的人
[15:18] but I’d still like my money back. 但我还是想把我的钱拿回来
[15:19] And if he knows anything about Dr. Koehler’s whereabouts, 而且要是他知道有关凯勒医生的下落
[15:22] well, then, as they say, “Two birds.” 那可就是 “一石二鸟”
[15:24] Dembe, this could be fun. 邓比 这会很有趣的
[15:26] We haven’t been to a race since Smarty Jones 自从我们在贝尔蒙特砸了一大笔钱在聪明奇兵上
[15:28] cost us a bundle at Belmont. 我们还没赌过马呢
[15:30] Perhaps Dame Fortune is ready to smile on us after all. 或许命运女神终于要垂青于我们了
[15:37] Hey. Keep the change! 不用找了
[15:40] I just hit the across-the-board on Salsa Marimba! 我刚刚押中了萨尔萨·马林巴的全盘表现
[15:48] Is the across-the-board really the wisest bet? 押全盘真的是最聪明的选择吗
[15:51] As I understand it, 按我的理解
[15:52] they’re expensive and have far less profit potential. 不仅昂贵而且能赚到的可能性很低
[15:56] Is that true? 不是吗
[15:57] I wouldn’t know. I’m a novice. 我不知道 我只是个新手
[16:00] Today must be my lucky day. 今天一定是我走了大运了
[16:03] It’s funny. 真是有趣
[16:04] You look like an old pro with a new face. 你看起来像是个有张新面孔的老手
[16:07] The kind who likes taking other people’s money. 那种喜欢拿走别人钱的人
[16:09] I once knew a Greek arms dealer who took my money. 我之前认识个希腊军火贩子拿了我的钱
[16:13] Do you know how many times I’ve stood 你知道我在这间破赌马酒吧里
[16:14] in this lousy sports bar looking for you? 找过你多少次吗
[16:17] Clever to have your face reorganized. 你倒是聪明 换了张脸
[16:19] Looks good. Cute nose. 看着挺好 鼻子不错
[16:21] Okay. Look, Mr. Reddington. 好吧 雷丁顿先生
[16:24] I’m sorry. I’ll get you your money. 我很抱歉 我会把钱还给你
[16:26] But I can’t be seen here. Not with you. 但是我不能在这里被人看到和你在一起
[16:29] – If anyone sees us, it would… – Blow your cover? -如果有人看到我们 -暴露你的身份
[16:32] That’s about to happen very quickly. 分分钟就要成真了
[16:34] Can you imagine? 你能想象吗
[16:35] After all that nipping and tucking, 整整这 修修那
[16:37] the sucking and plucking. 动动这 改改那
[16:39] All that goes into changing a man’s face, 让一个人改头换面
[16:42] creating a new identity, a new life, 创造全新的身份 崭新的生活
[16:45] then be outed by some old pal at the same old racetrack? 然后在老地方被一个老朋友揪出来
[16:48] What a colossal waste of money and time. 真是浪费金钱和时间
[16:52] – I’ll get you your money! – Of course you will. -我会把钱还你 -这是自然
[16:54] But I’ll need a little something else to sweeten the pot, 但是我不光要回本 还要点别的甜头
[16:57] make up for lost interest. 弥补我损失的利息
[16:59] What? What do you want? 什么 你想要什么
[17:01] I want you to put me in touch 我想让你帮我联系
[17:02] with the friend who fixed your face. 那位给你整容的朋友
[17:04] We don’t speak. That’s not how it works. 我没有他的联系方式 不是那么打交道的
[17:07] But you know how to reach him. 可你知道怎么联系上他
[17:09] All I’ve got is a number. For a nurse. 我只有一个号码 一个护士的号码
[17:12] A number to call only in case of medical emergency. 紧急医疗情况下的应急号码
[17:17] Then start dialing, because if you don’t, 那就拨号吧 否则
[17:19] you’re gonna be naked and penniless 你就等着一丝不挂 身无分文
[17:21] in this lousy sports bar at Mardale. 躺在马尔达莱一个肮脏的赌马酒吧里吧
[17:30] I went through your box, 我翻了一遍你的箱子
[17:31] and I think I may have found something. 我觉得我发现了点什么
[17:32] I think Reddington knows. 我觉得雷丁顿知道了
[17:34] – What? How? – I don’t know. -什么 怎么会 -我不清楚
[17:36] And I’m not sure he does. But this case he gave us — 而且我还不确定 但是他给我们的这个案子
[17:38] he’s got us hunting down a plastic surgeon 他让我们追查一个
[17:41] who performs facial reconstructions on criminals. 给罪犯重塑面部的整形外科医生
[17:44] You think Reddington wants you to find the doctor 你觉得雷丁顿想让你去找那个
[17:46] that changed his identity? 为他改头换面的医生
[17:47] Why would he want that? 他为什么要那么做
[17:48] I have no idea. 我不知道
[17:50] But it can’t be a coincidence, right? 但这应该不是巧合 对吧
[17:52] And if this is Reddington’s doctor, 而且如果他就是雷丁顿的医生
[17:54] he might have the answer we’re looking for. 他或许知道我们想要的答案
[17:55] So we’ve got to find him before Reddington does. 所以我们要赶在雷丁顿之前找到他
[17:59] So — So, this is what I found. 对了 这就是我查到的
[18:02] Yeah. I was taken to a motel in Dover the night of the fire. 没错 火灾当晚我被带到了多佛一家汽车旅馆
[18:05] But I went there. It’s a dead end. 但我去了那里 没有线索
[18:07] The motel maybe. Or Dover. 也许汽车旅馆或者多佛是没有线索
[18:09] But not Delaware. 但特拉华有线索
[18:11] My parents used to take me there every summer. 我父母以前每年夏天都带我去那
[18:12] To a house they’d rent an hour outside Dover 是个租来的房子 距多佛一小时车程
[18:15] – in Rehoboth Beach. – So? -在里霍博斯海滩 -所以呢
[18:17] So maybe our father, 所以没准我们的父亲
[18:18] the real Raymond Reddington, took you there. 真正的雷蒙德·雷丁顿 带你去了那里
[18:20] It was the dead of winter. 那是隆冬时节
[18:21] Rehoboth Beach is a summer resort. 里霍博斯海滩却是个避暑胜地
[18:23] It’s the perfect place to hide. 是个完美的藏身之处
[18:25] I’ll run a check. 我会去查查
[18:27] See if there was a fire in Rehoboth Beach that night. 看看那晚里霍博斯海滩是不是发生了火灾
[18:29] I already did. 我已经查了
[18:41] You know what this means? 你知道这意味着什么吗
[18:42] Hell yeah. Road trip. 当然 公路旅行
[18:47] …racing for the challenge, 这是一招险棋
[18:48] but here comes Moon Room on the outside! 与此同时月亮屋从外圈赶上
[18:51] Neck-and-neck with Aura Field. 和光场并驾齐驱
[18:53] It’s down to the wire with Moon Room and Aura Field. 月亮屋和光场接近终点了
[18:55] Moon Room and Aura Field! 月亮屋和光场
[18:57] And at the wire, it’s Moon Room! 到达终点 月亮屋赢了
[19:06] I got your page. Is everything okay? 我收到你的消息了 你还好吗
[19:08] Mr. Hunt? 亨特先生
[19:09] Oh, my God. You were right! 天呐 你说得对
[19:11] Who would’ve thought the Daily Double would be a smart bet? Yes! 谁能想到每日双倍赌注会是个明智的选择
[19:15] I knew it was a smart bet. 我就知道这肯定是个明智的赌注
[19:18] Oh, my God. 天呐
[19:19] You want another Orange Whip? 想再来一杯橙色泡沫吗
[19:20] Yes, absolutely. 当然
[19:21] Orange Whip? Orange Whip? 橙色泡沫 橙色泡沫
[19:24] Three Orange Whips. 三杯橙色泡沫
[19:27] I’m sorry. Please, have a seat. 抱歉 请坐
[19:30] Mr. Hunt. What’s going on here? 亨特先生 怎么回事
[19:32] I asked Mr. Hunt to page you, not for himself, 是我让亨特先生找你的 不是他要找你
[19:36] but because I’m one of Dr. Koehler’s former patients, 因为我是科勒医生以前的病人
[19:40] and I need to get in touch with the good doctor. My name is — 而且我需要联系到这位好医生 我叫
[19:43] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[19:45] Then you know I’m serious 那你就知道
[19:46] when I say it’s a matter of some urgency. 当我说事态紧急时不是开玩笑
[19:49] Dr. Koehler’s traveling. He’s in France on holiday. 科勒医生在旅游 他正在法国度假
[19:52] Until when? 到什么时候
[19:52] He didn’t say. It was an impromptu trip. 他没说 是趟心血来潮的旅行
[19:55] He texted from Avignon, 他在阿维尼翁给我发来信息
[19:56] said he was having the time of his life. 说他正享受着人生最好的时光
[19:58] Perhaps I could give him a message? 或许我能帮你捎个信给他
[20:01] May I ask you something? 我能问点事吗
[20:03] All the work that was done on poor Vladakis — 可怜的弗拉达基斯做了这么多手术
[20:06] I mean, Mr. Hunt — 我是说亨特先生
[20:07] and yet, still, these earlobes. 但是你看他的耳垂
[20:10] It’s like the grandkids have been hanging and swinging on them. 就好像他的孙子们挂在他耳垂那荡秋千玩似的
[20:14] Is there really nothing one can do to — I don’t know — 真的没有其他办法 我也不知道
[20:17] shrink them up even just a little bit? 把这些耳垂往回缩点吗
[20:20] You said the doctor texted you. 你说医生发了信息给你
[20:22] Yes. 是的
[20:23] Perhaps I could borrow your phone. 我能否借用一下你的电话
[20:26] Aram, it’s me. I’m gonna send you a cellphone, 阿兰姆 是我 我给你一部手机
[20:29] one I need you to examine as soon as possible. 需要你尽快检查
[20:33] Yes, it’s about Dr. Koehler. 是的 事关科勒医生
[20:38] What the hell is really going on with Dr. Koehler? 科勒医生到底出什么事了
[20:41] He wouldn’t simply pack up and go “On holiday” to France. 他才不会收拾行囊说走就走去法国度假
[20:45] He hates the French. 他讨厌法国
[20:47] 美利坚合众国 姓 迪帕斯奎尔 名 迪诺
[20:47] He’s in trouble, Raymond. 他有麻烦了 雷蒙德
[20:48] Yeah. Trouble. Never a truer word. 是啊 麻烦 没有比这更贴切的词了
[20:58] Dr. Koehler, 科勒医生
[21:00] rest assured that our work here is nearly finished. 请放心 我们的工作马上就要完成了
[21:26] The ocean, the air. It all smells the same. 海洋 空气 一切闻起来都和从前一样
[21:31] – The house we rented was right — – There. -我们租的房子就在 -那里
[21:35] 20 steps to the sand. 离沙滩只有二十步距离
[21:38] You remember. 你都记得
[21:56] This is where it happened. 这里就是事情发生的地方
[22:00] The fire. 那场大火
[22:12] This is where I killed our father. 我就是在这杀了我们的父亲
[22:28] So that’s why you were so sure about when he died. 所以你如此确定他死了
[22:31] Because you shot him. 因为你杀了他
[22:35] They were fighting. My father and my mother. 那时他们在吵架 父亲和母亲
[22:38] Screaming at each other. And others I think. 朝对方嘶吼 我想还有别人
[22:42] He was hurting her. 他在伤害她
[22:45] I saw the gun and… 我看见了枪然后
[22:48] I just wanted to make it stop. 我只想让一切都停下来
[22:55] I’m so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[22:57] You were 4. 你才四岁
[22:58] You have nothing to be sorry about. 你无需为任何事道歉
[23:00] I know you have fond memories of this place, 我知道你对这里有着美好的回忆
[23:02] but I’m glad it’s gone. 但我很庆幸这里毁了
[23:05] Wait. If you killed our father, 等等 如果你杀了父亲
[23:07] how come you didn’t know Reddington was an imposter? 那你怎么会不知道雷丁顿是个冒牌货
[23:11] My memories of that night. 我那晚的记忆
[23:15] He had them removed. 被他除去了
[23:18] He — He removed your memories. 他除去了你的记忆
[23:20] He told me he didn’t want me to live with 他说他不想让我活在
[23:23] the weight of knowing I killed my father. 杀死自己父亲的重担之下
[23:26] Who does that? 谁会这么做
[23:27] – He said he did it to protect me… – Who can do that? -他说这么做是为了保护我 -谁能这么做
[23:30] …when what he was doing was protecting himself 但其实他只是在保护自己
[23:32] so that I would never question who he really was. 这样我就永远不会质疑他的真实身份
[23:38] So, one of you called claiming to be Red Reddington’s kid?! 你们中有人打电话说自己是红魔雷丁顿的孩子
[23:43] Hi. Yeah. Are you Martin Donnelly? 你好 是的 你是马丁·唐纳利吗
[23:47] Hi. I’m Jennifer. This is my sister, Elizabeth. 你好我是詹妮弗 这是我妹妹伊丽莎白
[23:50] Special Agent Elizabeth Keen. 特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩
[23:51] We heard you were the sheriff here 据说这幢房屋被烧毁那晚
[23:53] the night that house burned down. 你是这里的警官
[23:55] – Yeah. – We were hoping you had -是的 -我们想着你可能
[23:57] a record of the people who were there that night. 有当晚在场所有人的记录
[23:59] Why’s that? 为什么
[24:00] Did you know our father? 你认识我们的父亲吗
[24:02] I thought I did. In my mind he was a fine man. 我以为自己认识 我以为他是个好人
[24:05] The night of the fire was the last time either of us has seen him. 火灾当晚是我们最后一次见到他
[24:07] You expect me to believe 你们难道指望我相信
[24:08] you don’t know where he is, your own father?! 你们居然不知道自己父亲身在何处吗
[24:11] We haven’t seen him in over 30 years. 我们已经三十多年没见过他了
[24:12] He became a fugitive when we were kids. 我们还是小孩时他就已经成了逃犯
[24:14] We barely knew him. 可以说我们几乎都不认识他
[24:15] But we do know this — 但我们知道
[24:17] before the night of the fire, he was a fine man. 他在火灾发生之前都是个好人
[24:20] And then after, he changed. 之后他就变了
[24:22] We think the people who were there that night know why. 我们认为当晚在现场的人知道原因
[24:25] Will you help us find them? 你愿意帮我们找到那些人吗
[24:26] I would if I could. But whoever was there that night 我也想啊 但我们到达现场时
[24:29] was long gone by the time we showed up. 那些人早已经消失无踪了
[24:31] Are local hospitals open year-round? 本地的医院全年都开门吗
[24:34] A reduced staff, but, yeah. 是的 虽然人员有所精简
[24:35] So if someone got burned that night, 所以如果那晚有人被烧伤
[24:37] there might be a patient record. 可能会有就诊记录
[24:39] We’re gonna need a list of every hospital in a 20-mile radius. 我们需要方圆三十二公里内的医院清单
[24:42] Sure. 没问题
[24:44] Keen. 基恩
[24:44] All right. I am not saying I’m amazing. 我倒是不会夸自己多么了不起
[24:47] But sometimes I am distinctly above average. 但有时我确实优于常人
[24:50] – You found Dr. Koehler? – The good doctor texted an employee -找到科勒医生了 -这位好医生给雇员短信
[24:52] saying that he was in France. 说自己在法国
[24:54] – Have you alerted Interpol? – And why would I do that? -通知国际刑警了吗 -为什么呢
[24:56] – You said he was in France. – I said that’s what he said. -你说他在法国 -我说他自称在法国
[24:58] But when I pulled the records from the cell carrier — 但我调取了手机运营商的记录
[25:00] and this is the distinctly above-average part — 这正是我优于常人之处
[25:03] I found that his text wasn’t sent from France. 我发现短信并非发自法国
[25:06] It was sent from right here in D.C. 而是从华盛顿特区本地发的
[25:08] – You have a location? – Sending it to you right now. -知道具体位置吗 -这就发过来
[25:10] Mr. Cooper’s working on getting a warrant. 库珀先生正在申请搜查令
[25:11] – How did you know he texted? – I didn’t. Mr. Reddington did. -你怎么知道短信的事 -雷丁顿先生说的
[25:14] He sent me the employee’s cell. 他给了我那位雇员的手机
[25:15] Which, um, I guess, if you want to be technical about it, 如果严格来说的话 这说明
[25:17] means he’s the amazing one. 他才是真正了不起
[25:18] Did you give him the location? 你把位置信息告诉他了吗
[25:20] Aram, please tell me 阿兰姆 拜托告诉我
[25:21] you didn’t tell Reddington how to find Dr. Koehler. 你没有让雷丁顿知道怎么找到科勒医生
[25:28] That’s it there? The brick one? 是这儿吗 那幢砖房
[25:29] Yes. What about the FBI? 没错 联调局怎么办
[25:32] The FBI served their purpose in finding him. 联调局已经完成了分内的工作帮我找到他了
[25:35] Let’s go find out how badly Dr. Koehler’s been compromised. 我们这就去看看科勒医生泄露了多少秘密
[25:43] That’s everything. You ready? 都在这儿了 准备好了吗
[25:47] Please. Let us go. 求你了 放我们走吧
[25:50] Let them go. 放他们走吧
[25:52] We’ve done everything you asked! 我们都照你的要求做了
[25:56] The conditions under which 过去数月
[25:58] I have forced you to live and work… 我强迫你们
[26:04] for the past few months 在如此艰难的环境下
[26:06] are unfortunate 生活
[26:08] and difficult for everyone. 工作
[26:12] But it’s over now. So cheer up. 现在都结束了 开心点
[26:16] Unchain them. 给他们解铐
[26:29] Good to see you, Samar. 真高兴见到你 莎马
[26:31] It’s good to be back. 能回来真好
[26:32] So, what can you tell us about the building, who’s inside? 能介绍一下楼里的情况吗 都有谁
[26:45] So we’re…free to go? 这么说我们…可以走了
[26:47] Of course. Your work is done. 当然 工作都完成了
[26:50] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[26:52] Dr. Koehler. 科勒医生
[26:55] Before you go… 在走之前
[26:56] there is one more thing. 还有一件事
[26:59] What’s that? 是什么
[27:05] – I got north entrance. – I’ll take this side. -我去北入口 -我去这边
[27:15] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[27:18] However, the point of changing my face 但我整容的目的就在于
[27:22] is that nobody knows who I am. 使得没有人知道我是谁
[27:25] And that includes you. 也包括你
[28:07] – You okay? – Yes. -你还好吗 -还好
[28:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:11] Congrats. 恭喜
[28:12] – On what? – You and Aram. -恭喜什么 -你和阿兰姆
[28:15] I’m very happy for you. 我真为你感到高兴
[28:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:33] Where is it? 东西在哪
[28:37] Picasso. 毕加索
[28:58] Raymond, we have to leave before the cops show. 雷蒙德 我们必须在警察抵达之前离开
[29:01] I thought we were past this. 我以为已经不会再这样了
[29:03] What’s that? 不会怎样
[29:04] Alternate agendas. 另有目的
[29:07] You giving us cases without telling us why. 你给我们案子 却不告诉我们为什么
[29:09] Using us to catch the people you can’t. 利用我们抓捕你找不到的人
[29:11] He had information that’s important to me. 他知道对我来说很重要的信息
[29:14] And I thought you just wanted us to catch 我还以为你只是想让我们去抓
[29:16] the pygmy three-toed sloth. 侏三趾树懒呢
[29:18] Our professional relationship is symbiotic. 我们的职业关系是相互依存的
[29:21] I help you, you help me. 我帮助你 你帮助我
[29:23] And our personal relationship? 那我们的私人关系呢
[29:25] I don’t have an alternate agenda. 我没有别的目的
[29:28] I have secrets. Like the skeleton. 我有秘密 比如那具骸骨
[29:31] I thought you’d come to terms with that. 我以为你已经接受这一点了
[29:34] I have. 的确
[29:36] Which is why I’m not upset at finding you here. 所以我在这里看到你并不生气
[29:39] It’s still hard. 但我还是很难过
[29:42] You’re my father. I want us to have an honest relationship. 你是我父亲 我希望我们有一个真诚的关系
[29:45] One has nothing to do with the other. 一码归一码
[29:47] Being honest means one doesn’t lie, deceive, or cheat. 真诚意味着不撒谎 不欺骗 不隐瞒
[29:52] Where you are concerned, I don’t. 然而你在乎的事情 我并不在乎
[29:55] How can you say that when you keep things from me? 你凭什么在对我有所隐瞒的情况下说这种话呢
[29:58] Dembe keeps things from me. 邓比也对我有所隐瞒
[30:01] That’s different. 那不一样
[30:03] So one can keep certain things secret 所以一个人可以在保持真诚关系的同时
[30:06] and be in an honest relationship? 留有一些秘密 是吗
[30:10] I saw Dr. Koehler whisper something to you before he died. 我看到凯勒医生临死前冲你耳语
[30:13] What did he tell you? 他说了什么
[30:15] The last thing I want is to push you away. 我最不希望做的 就是把你推开
[30:18] So if we need a little truth and reconciliation 所以如果为了防止这种事情发生
[30:22] to prevent that, well, what the hell? 需要揭露真相以达成和解 又有何不可
[30:25] Just don’t get greedy. 只要别太贪心就好
[30:28] You’re serious? 你认真的
[30:29] You want to know my secrets, why I’m here, 你想知道我的秘密 我为什么在这儿
[30:32] what the good doctor told me? 医生都跟我说了什么
[30:34] – Yes, I do. – Then I’ll tell you. -是的 -那我就告诉你
[30:36] As soon as you tell me. 只要你也告诉我
[30:39] Tell you what? 告诉你什么
[30:40] The secrets you keep from me. 你对我隐瞒的秘密
[30:42] I never said I kept any. 我从没说过我有所隐瞒
[30:46] Studies show that at any given moment 研究表明 在任意时刻
[30:48] the average person is keeping 13 secrets. 一个人平均都保守着十三个秘密
[30:52] So come on. I actually think this could be quite fun. 所以 说吧 我觉得这应该会很有趣的
[30:55] I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours. 只要你说出你的秘密 我就说出我的
[30:57] This isn’t a game. 这不是游戏
[30:58] It could be. 可以是
[30:59] If the secrets you keep are as loving as the ones Dembe keeps. 只要你的秘密和邓比的一样至情
[31:09] Well. That is interesting. 有意思
[31:12] The ID on the dead guy turned up as fake, 死者的身份证件是假的
[31:14] but we sent the prints to Interpol and we got a hit. 但我们把指纹发给国际刑警之后有了匹配结果
[31:16] Tell me. 告诉我
[31:18] Not until you tell us why you gave us this case, 除非你说出为什么要给我们这个案子
[31:20] because it obviously wasn’t so we could arrest Dr. Koehler 因为显然不是要逮捕凯勒医生
[31:23] and expose his clients. 并追查他的客户
[31:26] Hans Koehler was a friend of mine. 汉斯·凯勒是我的朋友
[31:29] I suspected he was being held against his will. 我怀疑他被拘禁了
[31:31] I wanted to save his life. 我是想救他
[31:34] Sadly, I failed. 可惜 我失败了
[31:36] You cared about him? 你在乎他
[31:39] You expect us to believe that’s all that’s going on here? 你指望我们相信这就是全部真相
[31:41] All? No. 全部 当然不
[31:43] Enough? Certainly. 但够了吗 足够
[31:46] The guard. Who was he? 那个守卫 是谁
[31:49] A known associate of Bastien Moreau. 已知的巴斯蒂安·莫罗的同伙
[31:52] The Corsican. 那个科西嘉人
[31:53] Until four months ago, no one knew who The Corsican was. 四个月前还没人知道那个科西嘉人是谁
[31:56] Then he shows up on a camera in Gdansk and is ID’d as Moreau. 后来格丹斯克的监控录像确认他是莫罗
[32:00] Which explains his sudden urge to pay a visit on Dr. Makeover. 也就说明了他为什么突然要见换脸医生
[32:04] One of the world’s deadliest assassins 世界最可怕的杀手之一
[32:06] is now one of the world’s most anonymous men. 现在成了世界身份最成谜的人
[32:10] Which means he can act with impunity. 也就是说他可以逍遥法外了
[32:13] Whatever he is up to… 不管他的计划是什么
[32:17] I fear Dr. Koehler is only the beginning. 凯勒医生恐怕只是第一批受害者
[32:22] 华盛顿特区 里根国际机场
[32:33] The Feds have Gabin’s body. They’ll connect him to you. 联调局手上有盖博的尸体 会联系到你
[32:36] To who I was. 联系到之前的我
[32:38] Not to who I am. 而不是现在的我
[32:40] The assignment remains. This changes nothing. 任务依旧 那不会有影响
[32:45] We travel as planned. 我们按计划出发
[32:49] Well, at least… 至少
[32:51] I travel as planned. 我要按计划出发
[33:24] All right. The Corsican is a gun for hire. 好吧 科西嘉人是受雇杀手
[33:26] But not by just anyone. 但不是谁都能雇的
[33:27] He has a very particular clientele. 他的委托人极其特殊
[33:29] The Tamil Tigers. The Kosovo Liberation Army. 泰米尔之虎 科索沃解放军
[33:32] He’s a nationalist who works on behalf of groups 他是个替反对全球主义的组织
[33:34] fighting against globalism. 效力的民族主义者
[33:36] His targets have included a UNESCO office in Geneva, 他的目标有日内瓦的联合国教科文组织办公室
[33:39] a conference center in Davos, 达沃斯的一个会议中心
[33:40] and the European Union headquarters in The Hague, 以及海牙的欧盟总部
[33:43] where last year a bomb was defused moments before 去年大会开幕仪式前一秒
[33:45] the General Assembly’s opening session. 那里拆除了一枚炸弹
[33:48] Before now, everything has been overseas. 此前 他的行动都在海外
[33:49] Well, his next target could be here 他的下一个目标也许就在这里
[33:51] or maybe he’s already left the country. 或者他已经离境了
[33:53] Can’t lock down the airports. 不能封锁机场
[33:54] We have no idea who we’re looking for. 我们根本不知道在找谁
[33:56] The Corsican, as bad as he may be, 科西嘉人 虽然十恶不赦
[33:57] is only one name on Dr. Koehler’s client list. 但只是凯勒医生客户名单上的一个名字
[34:00] Shouldn’t we be focused on finding the list? 难道重点不该是找到那个名单吗
[34:01] We may not know what this guy looks like, but thanks to Samar 也许不知道他什么样 但多亏莎马
[34:04] shooting out his taillight, we were able to trace his car. 打坏了他的尾灯 我们找到了他的车
[34:07] First day back, and you’re already showing us up. 第一天回来就已经让我们刮目相看了
[34:09] It was found in a remote lot at Reagan International. 在里根国际机场附近的停车场
[34:11] There were two bodies identified at the scene 现场有两具尸体 符合你们看到的
[34:13] matching the men you saw driving away in The Corsican’s car. 开走科西嘉人车的两个人的特征
[34:16] Why would he kill his own people? 为什么要杀自己人
[34:17] Same reason he killed Koehler and his team — 和杀凯勒医生团队的理由一样
[34:19] they knew what he looked like. 他们知道他的长相
[34:21] They were the only remaining ones who did. 他们是仅剩的知情人
[34:22] Aram, pull every feed from that lot you can find. 阿兰姆 调出那个停车场所有监控
[34:25] If you get a hit, circulate it to TSA. 要是有匹配 交给运输安全管理局
[34:27] We’ll find that list, 我们会找到名单
[34:28] but right now we’ve got an emergency on our hands. 但现在有紧急情况要处理
[34:30] Get to Reagan, coordinate with Airport Authority Police, 去里根 和机场警察合作
[34:33] tell them we’ve got a situation. 告诉他们情况紧急
[34:35] – All right, sir. – Thanks. -好了 先生 -谢谢
[34:37] Wait there, ma’am. 请稍等 女士
[34:39] – Two minutes out. – Moreau, Bastien. -还有两分钟 -巴斯蒂安·莫罗
[34:41] I need you to notify security he’s on site and — 请你通知安保人员他就在那里
[34:44] Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. 我就是这个意思
[34:45] No, I do not have a positive ID, 我没有可用身份信息
[34:47] but you need to put the facility on lockdown 但你需要封锁机场
[34:48] and hold all passengers. 扣留乘客
[34:50] Code three, all responders. 三号警报 所有人回复
[34:52] White male. Mid-50s. May be armed. 白人男性 五十多岁 可能有武器
[34:54] Sir, I’m terribly sorry. 先生 我很抱歉
[34:56] Can we please stop at the men’s room before getting to my gate? 能让我在登机前用一下洗手间吗
[35:00] Of course, sir. Not a problem. 当然 先生 没问题
[35:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:07] Lock it down. All points of exit. 封锁所有出口
[35:09] Drop-off, pick-up, parking garages, everywhere. 送机 抵达 停车场 所有地方
[35:11] Agent Navabi, FBI. I need you take me to your C.O. 联调局纳瓦比探员 带我见你长官
[35:14] I need every male passenger searched, ID’d, 所有男性乘客要搜身 核查证件
[35:17] and taken to a secure area. 全员集中到一个安全区域
[35:18] – Where are your security feeds? – Over here. -你们的监控呢 -在这边
[35:26] Sir! We need you right away. We got something. 长官 请马上过来 我们有发现
[35:32] All units, suspect is impersonating 所有小队注意
[35:34] an airport employee in a maroon blazer. 嫌犯伪装成着栗色西服的机场员工
[35:43] Attention, all units. 所有小队请注意
[35:44] …white male suspect… 白人男性嫌犯
[36:11] Yes? 怎么了
[36:12] Mrs. Koehler, 凯勒夫人
[36:14] I’m terribly sorry for your loss. 我为您的遭遇深感遗憾
[36:17] How did — 你怎么
[36:20] Who are you? 你是谁
[36:21] A friend of your husband’s. My name is Raymond. 您丈夫的朋友 我叫雷蒙德
[36:24] I’m here for the Picasso. 我是为毕加索而来
[36:30] Well. This is unexpected. 这倒是挺意外
[36:33] Why would Hans want you to take him? 汉斯怎么会把它给你
[36:35] He loved Picasso. 他非常爱毕加索
[36:38] How much do you know about your husband’s line of work? 您对您丈夫的工作有多少了解
[36:41] He was a great surgeon. 他是名出色的外科医生
[36:42] He was away for months at a time, wasn’t he? 他定期外出几个月不是吗
[36:46] He had clients all over the world. 他的客户遍布全球
[36:47] He did. 是的
[36:49] Many of those clients were… 他的许多客户都是
[36:53] criminals. 犯罪分子
[36:55] Some of them terrible men and terrible women. 其中还有不少恶人
[36:59] – That’s not so. – It is. -不可能 -这是事实
[37:01] I should know. I’m one of them. 我很清楚 因为我也是其中一员
[37:20] What is that? 那是什么
[37:22] Your husband’s client list. 您丈夫的客户名单
[37:24] – That’s what you came for. – Yes. -你是为这个而来 -对
[37:26] And to give you this. 并把这个给您
[37:31] It’s a numbered bank account with $5 million in it… 这是个匿名银行账户 有五百万资产
[37:35] and also the name of a man who’s standing by 里面还有个人名
[37:38] to create your false identification. 他会帮您伪造身份
[37:41] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[37:42] Other clients will come looking for this list. 其他客户会来找这份名单
[37:45] I don’t know how many or when. 我不知多少人 也不知何时来
[37:47] Just that they will. 只知道他们肯定会来
[37:48] And you do not want to be here when they do. 他们来的时候您最好不在这里
[37:53] Why are you doing this? 你问什么要这么做
[37:56] As I said, Hans was a friend of mine. 我说过 汉斯是我的朋友
[37:59] I wouldn’t be the person I am if it weren’t for him. 是他成就了我
[38:05] I recommend Cairo. 我建议您去开罗
[38:08] Beautiful, historic. 美丽 历史悠久
[38:10] And thanks to a combination 而且多亏了
[38:12] of the Muslim Brotherhood and international Islamophobia, 穆斯林兄弟会和国际恐伊情绪
[38:16] completely abandoned by Western tourists. 完全没什么西方游客光顾
[38:19] You and Picasso will have the pyramids to yourselves. 您和毕加索可以独占金字塔
[38:24] So let me get this straight. We lost Moreau. 让我理一理 我们跟丢了莫罗
[38:26] He slipped security using the identity of an airline rep. 他假借航空公司代表的身份瞒过了安检
[38:29] Security feeds show him stealing a car 监控显示他从员工停车场
[38:31] from an employee parking lot. 偷了辆车
[38:32] We have word out on the vehicle now. 我们已经发布汽车信息了
[38:33] – Any hits? – Not yet. -有消息吗 -还没
[38:35] So he’s gone, and Koehler is dead, 所以他跑了 凯勒死了
[38:38] and the names of his clients died with him. 他的客户名单也消失了
[38:40] – All except Moreau. – Who’s God knows where -除了莫罗 -上帝才知道他在哪
[38:42] and about to do God knows what. 要干什么
[38:43] Reddington never wanted us to catch Koehler. 雷丁顿没想让我们抓到凯勒
[38:46] Any chance he told you what it was? 他有告诉过你自己的算盘吗
[38:49] No. He didn’t. 他没说
[38:54] Did you think about what I said — 你想过我说的话了吗
[38:56] about the price and whether you’re willing to pay it? 你愿意付出我所说的代价吗
[38:59] I did. 想了
[39:00] And have you made a decision? 你决定了吗
[39:02] The Raymond Reddington we know can’t be trusted. 我们认识的雷蒙德·雷丁顿不可信
[39:06] But there was another Reddington. 但是还有另一个雷丁顿
[39:08] Another Reddington? 另一个雷丁顿
[39:11] It’s hard to explain, 一时难以解释
[39:12] but I want to know how the Reddington we could trust 但我想知道我们曾经信任的雷丁顿
[39:15] turned into the one we can’t. 是如何怎么变得不可信了
[39:18] I have to know. 我必须要知道
[39:20] Whatever the price. 无论代价有多大
[39:42] I meant what I said before 我之前说我们是互相依赖的关系
[39:44] about our relationship being symbiotic. 这句话是认真的
[39:48] I help you, you help me. 我帮你 你帮我
[39:51] We help each other. 我们互相帮助
[39:53] What’s this? 这是什么
[39:55] An insurance policy. 安全保障
[39:57] Dr. Koehler was a not only a gifted surgeon, 凯勒医生不仅是一位天才外科医生
[39:59] but also a man smart enough to know that his life 同时还是一个十分聪明的人
[40:02] was threatened by the very men and women 知道那些付钱让他整容的人
[40:04] who paid for his services. 威胁他要干掉他
[40:07] For that reason, he kept a dossier — 因此 他保留了档案
[40:09] a list of every face he changed. 所有经他手改头换面之人的名单
[40:12] Moreau knew about this. 莫罗知道这张名单的存在
[40:14] Which is why he abducted Dr. Koehler and his team 所以他掳走了凯勒医生和他的医疗团队
[40:18] and forced them to operate at gunpoint. 拿枪逼迫他们做手术
[40:20] Which means his new identity won’t be on this drive. 就是说这个U盘里没有记录他的新身份
[40:23] No. 是的
[40:25] But the names of countless others are — 但里面有其他无数人的姓名
[40:27] men and women who abandoned their lives to hide. 都是一些为了隐藏身份而放弃人生的男男女女
[40:31] Now you can find them. 现在你可以找到他们了
[40:34] Where to find this — that’s what Dr. Koehler 凯勒医生死前对你耳语的
[40:38] whispered to you before he died. 就是这个U盘的下落吧
[40:41] I told you mine. Now you tell me yours. 我把秘密告诉你了 轮到你告诉我你的
[40:45] I would. 我本来会的
[40:46] But you haven’t really told me yours yet, have you? 但其实你没把你的秘密告诉我 不是吗
[40:49] Not all of it. 没有全都告诉我
[40:52] This isn’t the complete list, is it? 这根本不是完整的名单对吧
[40:56] No, it’s not. 没错
[40:59] One file has been deleted. 我删除了其中一个文件
[41:01] Yours. 你的文件
[41:04] I prefer to keep my nips and tucks to myself. 我不想把我的资料公开
[41:08] Forgive an old man his vanity. 请原谅老人家的虚荣心
[41:12] For now, but… 暂时而已 但是
[41:13] someday I want to see the before and after pictures. 有一天我想要看看术前术后对比照
[41:18] Not a pretty sight. 照片惨不忍睹
[41:22] I’m sure you were always handsome. 我相信你以前一直很帅
[41:25] Was I? 是吗
[41:28] I can’t remember. 我不记得了
[41:33] Neither can I. 我也不记得了
[41:37] But I don’t have to. 但我不必记得
[41:40] I know that… 我知道
[41:44] before everything changed… 在一切改变之前
[41:49] …my father was… 我父亲
[41:52] …kind and decent… 和蔼 正直
[41:55] and beautiful. 又帅气逼人
[41:59] Inside and out. 内外一致
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme