| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [00:17] | – Can you keep going? – Yeah. | -还能继续走吗 -能 |
| [00:19] | – Is it them, Daddy? – Stay put. | -是他们吗 爸爸 -别动 |
| [00:24] | All right. Here, honey. | 好了 亲爱的 |
| [00:35] | Stay right here. I’ll be back. | 待在这里别动 我会回来的 |
| [01:25] | 尼古拉斯·T·摩尔 第110号 | |
| [01:33] | Right on, sister. Power to the people. | 没错 妹子 授权与民 |
| [01:37] | What was he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
| [01:39] | Smokey? Just a quick visit. | 斯莫基 来看看我而已 |
| [01:40] | Bless his heart, he was worried about me. | 上帝保佑他 他担心我 |
| [01:43] | Should he be? | 他应该担心吗 |
| [01:44] | – Yes. – No. | -应该 -不应该 |
| [01:44] | The gunshot wound’s not the issue. | 问题不是枪伤 |
| [01:46] | What concerns me is the concussion. | 脑震荡才是问题所在 |
| [01:48] | You have a concussion? | 你有脑震荡 |
| [01:49] | So it seems. | 可能吧 |
| [01:51] | Dembe and I were in a minor car accident. | 邓比和我出了个小车祸 |
| [01:53] | Mr. Reddington, you suffered a significant blow to the head. | 雷丁顿先生 你的头部遭到了很严重的打击 |
| [01:56] | Any brain bleed appears to be under control as of now, | 现在看起来脑出血都得到了控制 |
| [01:59] | but that could change. | 但是情况是会变的 |
| [02:01] | You’re on bed rest — no argument. | 你必须卧床休息 这是医嘱 |
| [02:03] | If the headaches get worse or you experience any slurred speech | 如果头痛加剧 或出现说话含糊不清 |
| [02:06] | – or delayed motor skills — – This is all wildly inconvenient. | -或是行动不变 -这样很不方便 |
| [02:08] | So’s dropping dead from a cerebral hemorrhage. | 脑出血而死也一样不方便 |
| [02:11] | I’ll have a trauma team on standby. | 我会安排好创伤医护人员 |
| [02:13] | I don’t want him leaving this apartment. | 不要让他离开这公寓 |
| [02:16] | So, how does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
| [02:17] | How does what feel? | 什么感觉 |
| [02:19] | To know the man responsible for killing Tom is dead. | 知道杀害汤姆的人死了 |
| [02:22] | Tom died so I could know the truth — | 汤姆是为了让我知道真相才死的 |
| [02:24] | the secret hidden inside that bag. | 藏在那行李袋里的秘密 |
| [02:26] | That’s still out there. | 行李袋还没找到呢 |
| [02:28] | Garvey must have hidden it. | 一定是加维藏起来了 |
| [02:30] | Now that he’s gone, we have to accept the fact | 既然他已经死了 我们就得接受现实 |
| [02:33] | that it may never be found. | 也许永远都找不到了 |
| [02:35] | And I’m guessing you have no idea where to find it? | 所以你不知道行李袋在哪里 |
| [02:38] | It was Jennifer, wasn’t it? | 是詹妮弗吧 |
| [02:41] | How you knew that Garvey would betray our agreement | 所以你才会知道加维会违背我们的协议 |
| [02:44] | and try to kill me at the meet. | 会在见面时试图杀了我 |
| [02:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [02:49] | You knew where she was, and you didn’t tell me. | 你知道她在哪里 却没告诉我 |
| [02:51] | She spent most of her life hiding from you. | 她这辈子都在躲着你 |
| [02:53] | I thought I should honor her request. | 我认为我应该尊重她的想法 |
| [02:56] | I agree. | 我同意 |
| [02:58] | Good. | 很好 |
| [02:59] | So you accept that she doesn’t want to see you. | 所以你接受她不想见到你的想法 |
| [03:01] | I do. | 是的 |
| [03:02] | So you won’t go and see her? | 所以你不会去见她 |
| [03:05] | You heard the good doctor. | 你听到医生说的话了 |
| [03:08] | It appears I’m not supposed to go anywhere. | 我哪里都不能去 |
| [03:12] | Reddington is gonna try and get to this girl. | 雷丁顿会想办法找到这个女孩 |
| [03:14] | I thought he was on bed rest. | 他不是在卧床休息 |
| [03:16] | He is, which gives us a head start on finding out how she’s connected | 是的 所以我们可以抢占先机找出 |
| [03:18] | to Ian Garvey and the missing duffel bag. | 她和伊恩·加维以及行李袋的关系 |
| [03:20] | A girl with leukemia found walking alone | 一个有白血病的女孩在新罕布什尔州 |
| [03:22] | on the western edge of New Hampshire. | 西部边境独自游荡被人发现 |
| [03:24] | No name, no parents, | 没名字 没父母 |
| [03:26] | no fingerprints or I.D. On file. | 没指纹 没身份信息 |
| [03:28] | They think she walked out of the woods. | 普遍认为她是从丛林里走出来的 |
| [03:30] | What makes you think the article has any connection | 你为什么认为这篇文章 |
| [03:32] | to the location of the bag? | 和行李袋有关系 |
| [03:33] | Reddington was reading it this morning, | 雷丁顿今天早上在读它 |
| [03:35] | and when I saw him, he tried to hide it. | 我去见他时 他想把它藏起来 |
| [03:36] | Not very well, apparently. | 很明显藏的不够好 |
| [03:38] | This girl is important, I’m telling you. | 相信我 这个女孩很重要 |
| [03:40] | Look at this story — | 看看这报道 |
| [03:41] | It has all the hallmarks of a case on the Blacklist. | 整篇文字都在喊着黑名单三个字 |
| [03:43] | A young girl appears out of nowhere, | 小女孩凭空出现 |
| [03:45] | completely untouched by modern medicine. | 和现代医学毫无接触 |
| [03:46] | Not only is there no evidence of vaccinations, | 不仅是没打过任何疫苗 |
| [03:48] | she has zero trace of the toxins we encounter on a daily basis. | 她身上没有一丝一毫我们日常会接触到的毒素 |
| [03:51] | I’m telling you, the only thing that Reddington cares about | 相信我 雷丁顿只关心 |
| [03:54] | is finding that bag. | 如何找到那行李袋 |
| [03:55] | Do you really believe he would stop his search | 你真的认为他会无缘无故停止搜索 |
| [03:57] | to read some random article about a girl with cancer | 转去读一篇有关一个身患癌症的女孩 |
| [04:00] | who suddenly walks out of the woods? | 从丛林里走出来的文章 |
| [04:02] | Pay the girl and her doctors a visit. | 去见见那女孩和她的医生 |
| [04:03] | See what we’re dealing with. Whatever Reddington’s hiding, | 看看是个什么情况 不管雷丁顿在隐瞒什么 |
| [04:06] | it’s time the truth came out. | 是时候查明真相了 |
| [04:09] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这里 |
| [04:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [04:13] | Dr. Lomay has always been a Nervous Nellie. | 洛梅医生一直都有点神经质 |
| [04:16] | I’m not talking about Dr. Lomay. | 我不是在说洛梅医生 |
| [04:18] | – You told Elizabeth — – I told Elizabeth | -你跟伊丽莎白说 -我跟伊丽莎白说 |
| [04:21] | I understood why Jennifer wouldn’t want to see me. | 我理解为什么詹妮弗不想见我 |
| [04:24] | I never said I wouldn’t try to see her. | 我可没说我不会去见她 |
| [04:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [04:38] | Ian Garvey. | 伊恩·加维 |
| [04:40] | I know he meant a great deal to you. | 我知道他对你很重要 |
| [04:44] | The answer’s no. | 回答是不 |
| [04:47] | And I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
| [04:51] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你来干什么 |
| [04:53] | It’s to see if he gave me a duffel bag, and he didn’t. | 你想知道他有没有给我一个行李袋 他没有 |
| [04:57] | Yes, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
| [04:59] | You should. | 你应该相信 |
| [05:00] | I don’t care about your bag, | 我不在乎你的旅行袋 |
| [05:02] | and I don’t care about you. | 我也不在乎你的人 |
| [05:04] | If Garvey didn’t give it to you, | 如果加维没给你 |
| [05:06] | it’s possible he gave it to your mother. | 那估计是给了你母亲 |
| [05:09] | You’re never gonna find her. | 你永远也找不到她的 |
| [05:11] | Which means you know where she is. | 也就是说你知道她在哪 |
| [05:14] | After you abandoned us, we lost everything. | 你抛弃我们之后 我们一无所有 |
| [05:18] | Mom lost everything. | 妈妈失去了一切 |
| [05:19] | Her house, her friends, | 她的房子 朋友 |
| [05:22] | her entire history. | 整段过往 |
| [05:25] | Everything but her decency. | 但她还留有体面 |
| [05:27] | That you cannot take from her. | 你永远也夺不走她的体面 |
| [05:31] | I need to find Naomi. | 我得找到奈奥米 |
| [05:34] | Maybe, but you never will. | 或许吧 但你永远也找不到 |
| [05:43] | When she was brought in, | 她刚被带进来的时候 |
| [05:43] | she was violent with the staff. | 她对员工很暴力 |
| [05:45] | We had to sedate her. | 我们不得不给她打镇定剂 |
| [05:46] | She tries to refuse treatment, | 她试图拒绝治疗 |
| [05:48] | doesn’t want anyone even touching her. | 也不想让人碰她 |
| [05:50] | What’s that on the floor? | 地上是什么 |
| [05:51] | It was in her backpack, some mineral concoction. | 之前在她包里的某种矿物混合剂 |
| [05:54] | Lab says it’s harmless. | 实验室说这些无害 |
| [05:55] | Psych team says she believes it has protective powers. | 心理评估组说她相信这有灵力可以保护她 |
| [05:59] | – From what? – Mind if I go in? | -保护她什么 -我可以进去吗 |
| [06:01] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
| [06:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [06:08] | I’m a friend. | 我是朋友 |
| [06:12] | Did someone hurt you? | 有人伤害过你吗 |
| [06:16] | Your parents, are they okay? | 你父母还好吗 |
| [06:20] | They took my dad. | 他们抓走了我爸爸 |
| [06:22] | Who took him? What happened? | 谁抓走了他 发生了什么 |
| [06:26] | No! No! You’re infected! | 不 不 你被传染了 |
| [06:28] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
| [06:30] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
| [06:32] | “It seemed to him that he had gone a terribly long distance | “在他看来 他已经走了很远的路 |
| [06:36] | when something tickled his nose | 他鼻子痒痒的时候 |
| [06:38] | That wonderful nose could smell the” — | 神奇的鼻子可以闻到” |
| [06:40] | The Scout team from the north, | 北方的侦察队 |
| [06:42] | they’ve signaled. | 他们发信号了 |
| [06:43] | They found one of ’em. | 找到了其中一个 |
| [06:44] | They’re bringing him in now. | 现在正把他带来 |
| [06:47] | Secure the perimeter. | 警戒四周 |
| [06:50] | Sound the distress signal. | 鸣警报 |
| [06:51] | Uh, notify the men we’re bringing in an “Afflicted.” | 告诉大家我们带进来了一个”折磨” |
| [07:05] | No, please! | 拜托 停下 |
| [07:17] | No. Please, no more. | 停下 求你了 别 |
| [07:19] | – Where’s the girl? – Couldn’t find her. | -女孩在哪 -找不到她 |
| [07:21] | We think the Ollo may have taken her. | 奥洛可能掳走她了 |
| [07:29] | He’s infected. | 他被感染了 |
| [07:30] | Won’t last the night. | 撑不过今晚 |
| [07:32] | Prepare the inglenook. | 准备好火炉 |
| [07:45] | Okay, so, I think I have a lead. | 好 我想我可能有线索了 |
| [07:46] | There was another one found | 在离发现无名氏 |
| [07:47] | 46 miles from where our Jane Doe turned up. | 74公里处曾经也发现过一个 |
| [07:50] | Okay, you have our attention. | 好 听着呢 |
| [07:52] | 2003 — | 2003年 |
| [07:53] | maintenance workers from RBX Rail | RBX铁路的维修工 |
| [07:55] | discovered a deranged man | 在格拉夫顿县 |
| [07:56] | walking on a remote section of track in Grafton County. | 发现了一个精神错乱的人走在偏远的轨道上 |
| [07:59] | The man claimed his name was W.P. Frost, that he was lost, | 那人声称自己走丢了 名叫W.P.弗洛斯特 |
| [08:02] | but law enforcement couldn’t confirm his identity, | 但执法人员没法确认他的身份 |
| [08:04] | find any family, or even the community | 或找到任何亲人 甚至找不到 |
| [08:07] | from which he says he wandered. | 他声称自己正游荡着的那个小区 |
| [08:08] | – He appeared out of thin air. – Just like our girl. | -凭空出现 -跟这个女孩一样 |
| [08:10] | Like our girl, he had no modern dental work, | 跟这个女孩一样 他没有现代牙科治疗 |
| [08:12] | and his blood work exhibited the same rare biological pathogens. | 他的血也有同样少见的生物病原体 |
| [08:16] | Is Frost still alive? Can you put us in touch with him? | 弗罗斯特还活着吗 能联系上他吗 |
| [08:18] | Between ’05 and ’08, | 05到08年之间 |
| [08:20] | he was a ward of the state, | 他一直在医院 |
| [08:22] | committed to the Heinritz Psychiatric Center in Concord. | 在位于康科德的海因里茨精神中心 |
| [08:25] | He was under the care of a Dr. Francis Woerner, | 由弗朗西斯·韦尔纳医生负责 |
| [08:27] | who is an expert in something called “Anomalistic psychology,” | 他是名为”异常心理学”的专家 |
| [08:31] | which is the study of extraordinary behavior and experience, | 研究不同寻常的行为和经历 |
| [08:34] | including those which are often labeled “Paranormal.” | 包括俗称的”灵异现象” |
| [08:39] | Dr. Woerner, thank you for meeting us on such short notice. | 韦尔纳医生 谢谢你能抽空来见我们 |
| [08:42] | Of course. I’m quite curious about the child, the one you found. | 没事 我对你们找到的那个孩子很感兴趣 |
| [08:45] | – Have you seen her file? – I have, yes, | -你看了她的档案吗 -看过了 是的 |
| [08:47] | but I’m curious about what wasn’t in the file. | 但我感兴趣的是不在档案里的内容 |
| [08:50] | Did she tell you about the Contagion? | 她跟你说过”感染”吗 |
| [08:53] | Anything from Stav? | 斯塔夫那里有消息吗 |
| [08:55] | Not in the last 10 minutes. | 过去十分钟里没有 |
| [08:57] | He’s on her person and her phone? | 他在查她个人和手机 |
| [09:00] | Yes, and checking in more often than my mother | 是的 查的比我妈得癌症前 |
| [09:03] | before the cancer got her. | 去看她的次数还勤 |
| [09:05] | If Jennifer visits Naomi or calls her, we’ll know. | 要是詹妮弗去找或者打给奈奥米 我们会知道的 |
| [09:08] | Garvey must have had a death switch in place — | 加维一定有一个计划 |
| [09:12] | a way to get one of them the bag. | 好让他们中的某人拿到包 |
| [09:14] | We just need to find out what that is. | 我只需要知道计划是什么 |
| [09:16] | Smokey needs to find out. | 斯莫基得查清楚 |
| [09:18] | You need to rest and take your antibiotic. | 而你得休息 好好吃药 |
| [09:21] | I’m sure Smokey’ll find out | 我确信斯莫基会查明的 |
| [09:23] | as soon as he’s finished adjusting his collar. | 等他整完领口立马就会查 |
| [09:25] | No, Smokey won’t, | 不 斯莫基不会去查 |
| [09:27] | because Smokey’s a genius who already found it out, | 因为斯莫基这个大天才已经查清楚了 |
| [09:30] | or at least found the guy who can tell us what it is. | 或者找到了能告诉我们那是什么的人 |
| [09:33] | Garvey’s number two. | 加维的副手 |
| [09:35] | Judson? | 贾德森 |
| [09:35] | As we speak, he’s clenching his keister | 我们说话这会儿 他正在 |
| [09:38] | at the Holt Federal Detention Center | 距这一个多小时的霍尔特联邦看守所里 |
| [09:39] | an hour and small change from here. | 夹着尾巴做人呢 |
| [09:41] | – Can we trust him? – Pardon my French, | -我们能信任他吗 -抱歉我法语说得不好 |
| [09:43] | but d-eaz-oes eaz-a b-eaz-ear eaz-in th-eaz-e w-eaz-oods? | 但是 那是肯定滴啦 |
| [09:46] | As Alexander Fleming should have said but never did — | 亚历山大·弗莱明该说没说的 |
| [09:49] | good intel is the best antibiotic. | 优质的情报是最好的抗生素 |
| [09:53] | When I met Frost, | 我见到弗洛斯特的时候 |
| [09:54] | it was as if he’d come from another time. | 感觉他好像来自另一个时代 |
| [09:57] | His knowledge of history, science, pop culture — | 他关于历史 科学和流行文化的知识 |
| [10:00] | they all ceased in 1957, | 都停留在了1957年 |
| [10:03] | as if they’d been erased or simply never happened at all. | 之后的仿佛被抹掉或者干脆没发生过 |
| [10:06] | How did he explain the present — | 他怎么解释眼前事物 |
| [10:08] | your computer, modern vehicles? | 你的电脑 现代车辆 |
| [10:11] | The Contagion. | 感染 |
| [10:12] | I don’t know what that is, the Contagion. | 我不知道那是什么 感染 |
| [10:14] | Frost was a paranoid man haunted by delusions. | 弗洛斯特是一个被妄想困扰的偏执狂 |
| [10:18] | Early in his treatment, | 在他的早期治疗中 |
| [10:19] | we believed he might be enduring hypnagogic hallucinations, | 我们认为他可能正在经历临睡幻觉 |
| [10:22] | but in the end, there was no clearer explanation | 但最后只剩下一种解释 |
| [10:25] | other than what Frost believed to be real was real, | 在弗洛斯特所相信的现实中 |
| [10:28] | that he’d somehow survived a cataclysmic event | 他躲过了一场大劫难 |
| [10:32] | he called The Age of Contagion. | 他称之为感染时代 |
| [10:36] | Found it. | 找到了 |
| [10:37] | Perhaps it would be best if you heard it from Frost himself. | 也许最好让你们听弗洛斯特自己说 |
| [10:41] | Tell me again when it happened. | 再跟我说说那是什么时候发生的 |
| [10:43] | June 24, 1957. | 1957年6月24日 |
| [10:45] | And what happened on that day? | 那天发生了什么 |
| [10:47] | How did it get out of control? | 怎么会失控的 |
| [10:48] | Carl Davies. | 卡尔·戴维斯 |
| [10:51] | He was a tech at a medical research lab called Cyntax. | 他是辛塔克斯医学实验室的技术员 |
| [10:53] | Suffered an accidental needle stick — | 不小心被针扎到 |
| [10:55] | within six hours, they’d lost containment of Cambridge. | 六小时之内 剑桥隔离失败 |
| [10:58] | England was infected by the next night — | 第二天夜里英格兰被感染 |
| [11:00] | America three days later. | 三天后美国沦陷 |
| [11:02] | But you — you got out? | 但是你 你躲过了 |
| [11:03] | Not me, the elders. | 不是我 是长老们 |
| [11:06] | They made it into the woods. | 他们在林中生存了下来 |
| [11:08] | Only survived because there was a wretched freeze, | 能活下来是因为那里特别冷 |
| [11:10] | killed most of ’em, | 大部分人被冻死 |
| [11:12] | but a few of the uninfected survived. | 但是少部分没感染的活下来了 |
| [11:13] | Those survivors who went on to found New Haven, | 后来创立了纽黑文的那些幸存者 |
| [11:16] | they remain isolated? | 他们还是保持隔离状态吗 |
| [11:18] | Free from infection by the — | 以免被那个感染 |
| [11:20] | What do you call them? | 你们管那个叫什么来着 |
| [11:22] | The Ollo. | 奥洛 |
| [11:23] | Remind me, who are the Ollo? | 提醒我一下 奥洛是谁 |
| [11:27] | The others. | 其他人 |
| [11:28] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
| [11:30] | The ones who carry the strain. | 携带菌株的人 |
| [11:33] | That’s why we guard New Haven, keep it pure. | 所以我们要保卫纽黑文 保持它的纯净 |
| [11:35] | What happens if someone wanders away or gets infected? | 如果有人走出去或者被感染怎么办 |
| [11:38] | Gotta get purified, set clean, taken to the inglenook. | 必须净化 弄干净 带到火炉去 |
| [11:41] | ♬让凡夫肉体保持沉默♬ | |
| [11:46] | ♬带着恐惧和颤抖的身躯♬ | |
| [11:51] | ♬不去在意世俗的思绪♬ | |
| [11:56] | ♬他手持对世间的祝福♬ | |
| [12:01] | ♬我们的上帝基督缓落尘世♬ | |
| [12:08] | ♬在世人的渴求中♬ | |
| [12:13] | ♬圣母玛利亚诞下王储♬ | |
| [12:16] | No! | 不 |
| [12:18] | ♬他矗立于尘土之上♬ | |
| [12:21] | I can’t imagine how you must feel, | 我无法想象你的感受 |
| [12:24] | but remember… ? | 但是记住 |
| [12:25] | – …he strayed. – No, no, no! | -他迷失了 -不 不 不 |
| [12:27] | He got himself infected. | 他让自己被感染了 |
| [12:31] | He did this to your family. | 他对你们家做了这种事 |
| [12:34] | What about my Maybelle? | 那我的梅贝尔呢 |
| [12:36] | We’re searching. | 我们还在找 |
| [12:39] | But remember what has to happen if we find her. | 但别忘了如果我们找到她必须怎么做 |
| [12:44] | ♬哈利路亚♬ | |
| [12:47] | ♬哈利路亚♬ | |
| [12:51] | ♬哈利路亚 主至上♬ | |
| [12:55] | Frost was convinced that the Ollo would come for him, | 弗洛斯特相信奥洛会来找他 |
| [12:58] | that, if he were found, he would have to be purified | 如果他被找到 他就会被带去火炉 |
| [13:00] | by the inglenook. | 会被净化 |
| [13:01] | His only protection was a dust he called “Rhyolite” — | 只有一种他称为流岩粉的尘土能保护他 |
| [13:05] | no spirits could cross it. | 灵体无法跨越 |
| [13:06] | He left circles on the floor of it, lined the windows. | 他在地上画圈 在窗台上画线 |
| [13:09] | We’d like to speak with Frost. | 我们想跟弗洛斯特谈谈 |
| [13:10] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
| [13:12] | We received a call one night from security — | 一天晚上我们接到警卫的电话 |
| [13:14] | window was broken, sign of a struggle. | 窗子被打破 有挣扎的迹象 |
| [13:16] | So, he escaped? | 所以 他逃跑了 |
| [13:17] | Either that, or Frost was right, | 要么跑了 要么弗洛斯特是对的 |
| [13:20] | and the Ollo came for him. | 奥洛来抓他了 |
| [13:33] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
| [13:34] | My car. | 我的车 |
| [13:36] | It was parked right here. | 就停在这里的 |
| [13:37] | You see what happened to it? | 你看到发生了什么吗 |
| [13:38] | See? | 看 |
| [13:40] | ’66 Mustang, | 66款野马 |
| [13:41] | burnt orange metallic, white racing stripes? | 艳橙色金属漆 白色赛车条纹 |
| [13:45] | Ronnie, I couldn’t take my eyes off it. | 罗尼 我简直目不转睛 |
| [13:46] | Stunning, really. | 太美了 真的 |
| [13:48] | Who are you? How do you know my name? | 你是谁 你怎么会知道我的名字 |
| [13:50] | Oh, I know quite a bit about you, Officer Glanton. | 我知道你的不少事呢 格兰顿警官 |
| [13:53] | I confess, my first thought was to kidnap your wife, | 我承认 我第一个想法就是绑架你的妻子 |
| [13:55] | but word on the street is | 但传言说 |
| [13:57] | you may love that vehicle of yours even more than the wife. | 你爱你的车更甚于爱你妻子 |
| [14:00] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
| [14:01] | That won’t be necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
| [14:03] | I just need a small favor. | 我只需要你帮我个小忙 |
| [14:07] | What kind of favor? | 什么忙 |
| [14:08] | There’s an inmate on the cellblock you supervise. | 有个归你管辖的犯人 |
| [14:11] | His name is Judson. | 名叫贾德森 |
| [14:13] | – I need to have a word with the man. – Judson? | -我要和这人谈谈 -贾德森 |
| [14:16] | This is about Judson? | 这只是为了贾德森 |
| [14:17] | Help me make contact, and we’ll return the car unharmed. | 帮我联系上他 你的车便会完璧归赵 |
| [14:24] | I took the liberty of calling you a cab. | 我自作主张给你叫了辆车 |
| [14:26] | Think about it. | 好好考虑一下 |
| [14:40] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
| [14:44] | Rhyolite — | 流岩粉 |
| [14:46] | to keep the Ollo away. | 可以赶走奥洛 |
| [14:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
| [14:53] | Maybelle. | 梅贝尔 |
| [14:55] | That’s a pretty name. | 这名字真好听 |
| [14:57] | My name’s Elizabeth. | 我叫伊丽莎白 |
| [14:59] | Are you from New Haven? | 你是不是来自纽黑文 |
| [15:02] | How did you — | 你怎么… |
| [15:03] | I know a lot of things, Maybelle. | 我知道很多事 梅贝尔 |
| [15:05] | I know about Davies, Cambridge, the infection. | 我知道戴维斯 剑桥 感染的事 |
| [15:09] | I know about the Ollo, but I’m not one of them. | 我知道奥洛 但我不是和他们一伙的 |
| [15:13] | Can you take me to New Haven, keep me safe? | 你能带我去纽黑文 保护我吗 |
| [15:19] | Are there others like us? | 还有其他人和我们一样吗 |
| [15:21] | The Ollo came for us when we tired to leave. | 我们想走的时候奥洛来抓我们 |
| [15:24] | I got away. | 我逃走了 |
| [15:27] | They took my dad. | 他们抓走了我爸爸 |
| [15:29] | Why did you try to leave? | 你们为什么想走 |
| [15:32] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
| [15:34] | My dad said he heard about people who could help me. | 我爸爸说他听说有人能帮我 |
| [15:38] | Your daddy’s a very smart man. | 你爸爸很聪明 |
| [15:41] | What did they do to him? | 他们对他做了什么 |
| [15:43] | That’s for Mr. Moore to decide. | 那得由摩尔先生决定 |
| [15:50] | Mr. Moore. | 摩尔先生 |
| [15:51] | I’d like to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
| [15:54] | Can you take me to Mr. Moore? | 你能带我去见摩尔先生吗 |
| [15:58] | Excuse me. It’s going to have to wait. | 抱歉 你得稍等一会 |
| [16:00] | Sorry, lady. | 抱歉 女士 |
| [16:00] | – They need her downstairs. – I can call her doctor. | -他们要把她送到楼下 -我可以呼叫她的医生 |
| [16:03] | Her doctor’s the one that wants her in microbiology. | 就是她的医生要送她去做微生化 |
| [16:09] | Evidently, she’s needed downstairs. | 显然她需要下楼 |
| [16:13] | Don’t let him take me, please. | 别让他带我走 拜托 |
| [16:15] | – I don’t want to go! – It’s okay. We’re gonna figure this out. | -我不想走 -没事 我们会想办法的 |
| [16:18] | – Is this really necessary? – The child is ill — | -真的有必要吗 -这孩子病了 |
| [16:21] | And the victim of a crime. We need to find her family. | 还是一起罪案的受害者 我们得找到她的家人 |
| [16:23] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. I’m, uh… | -有什么事吗 -我是… |
| [16:26] | I’m here for the patient — the Jane Doe in 314. | 我是来接314的病人的 |
| [16:30] | No, that patient was already | 不 那名病人已经 |
| [16:31] | – picked up — – I’ll take the service entrance. | -被接走了 -我去应急出口 |
| [16:32] | I’ve got the front. Notify security. | 我去前门 通知安保 |
| [16:34] | Have them lock down the facility. | 让他们封锁大楼 |
| [16:35] | Tell them our Jane Doe’s been abducted. | 告诉他们病人被绑架了 |
| [16:49] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
| [17:22] | Gone? What do you mean she’s gone? | 不见了 什么叫不见了 |
| [17:25] | Overcome. Taken. She’s vanished. | 失踪 带走 她消失了 |
| [17:28] | I’ve run, uh, hospital feeds, uh, CCTV. | 我查了医院监控录像 |
| [17:31] | And what about the van? | 那辆车呢 |
| [17:32] | Uh, there’s no plates, no clean shot of the V.I.N. | 没有车牌 也没有拍到清晰的车辆标志码 |
| [17:34] | The laundry service and phone number are fakes. | 印的洗衣服务和电话号码都是假的 |
| [17:37] | And her cell? | 她的手机呢 |
| [17:38] | Found on the side of the road a quarter mile from the hospital. | 在医院几百米外的路边 |
| [17:41] | – It’s gonna be okay, Aram. – Um, okay. | -没事的 阿兰姆 -好吧 |
| [17:43] | I pulled one image of the abductor, but… | 我调出了一张绑架者的图像 但是 |
| [17:46] | I can’t find any matches in the system. | 在系统中找不到匹配的人 |
| [17:49] | Send it wide. | 发出去 |
| [17:50] | I cannot believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信 |
| [17:51] | It’s gonna be okay. Everything is gonna be okay. | 没事的 一切都会没事的 |
| [17:53] | Stop staying that, Liz. | 别再说了 莉斯 |
| [17:54] | Everything is not gonna be okay. | 一切都有事 |
| [17:55] | Samar was taken by a professional, | 莎马被一名职业罪犯抓走了 |
| [17:58] | and we do not have a single credible lead on how to find her! | 我们连一点找她的头绪都没有 |
| [18:01] | I think I got something. | 我觉得我有线索了 |
| [18:03] | Keen said our Jane Doe mentioned a name | 基恩说这小女孩在被抓走之前 |
| [18:06] | – before she was taken. – Yeah, Moore. | -说了一个名字 -是的 摩尔 |
| [18:08] | And I ran that through our database. | 我在我们的数据库里找了一下 |
| [18:10] | Get a load of this — the Bureau has an open file | 发现不少东西 局里发布过一则 |
| [18:12] | on a missing male. Nicholas Tyler Moore — | 一名失踪男性的通告 尼古拉斯·泰勒·摩尔 |
| [18:14] | 30 years old when he vanished back in 1973. | 1973年失踪 当时30岁 |
| [18:17] | And you think he’s connected because…? | 你为什么觉得和他有关联… |
| [18:18] | He vanished from Grafton County in New Hampshire. | 他失踪于新罕布什尔州的格拉夫顿县 |
| [18:21] | Where our Jane Doe was found. | 小女孩就是在那找到的 |
| [18:23] | And where W.P. Frost was found wandering the tracks. | WP·弗洛斯特也是被发现在那儿的铁轨附近徘徊 |
| [18:26] | Any friends, family? | 他有朋友或家人吗 |
| [18:27] | He’s got a widow in Tamworth. | 在塔姆沃思有一名”遗孀” |
| [18:29] | Go. Now. | 去吧 |
| [18:31] | One day, he just takes off — | 有一天他就这么消失了 |
| [18:33] | don’t show up to work, | 没有去工作 |
| [18:34] | don’t come to church. | 没有去教堂 |
| [18:35] | Nobody’s seen him since. | 从此没人见过他 |
| [18:37] | He didn’t leave a letter, ever try to call? | 他没有留下任何信或电话 |
| [18:39] | No explanation at all? | 一点解释都没有吗 |
| [18:40] | Nicholas and I didn’t have what you might call | 尼古拉斯和我的关系可没有你们 |
| [18:42] | a healthy relationship. | 想象的那么好 |
| [18:44] | We found a young girl we think may have seen | 我们找到一个小女孩 她或许 |
| [18:46] | your missing husband. | 见过你失踪的丈夫 |
| [18:48] | No, that ain’t right. | 不可能 |
| [18:49] | Miss Moore, have you ever heard of a man | 摩尔小姐 你有没有听说过 |
| [18:51] | by the name of Carl Davies? | 一位卡尔·戴维斯 |
| [18:53] | What does that got to do with anything? | 这又有什么关系 |
| [18:55] | – So, you have. – Well, of course I have. | -这么说你听说过 -当然听说过 |
| [18:57] | He’s the whole reason for New Haven. | 纽黑文完全是因为他 |
| [18:59] | New Haven. Where is that? | 纽黑文 是在哪里 |
| [19:02] | What is this really about? | 究竟是怎么回事 |
| [19:04] | The girl we found — We think she may be | 我们找到的那个小女孩 我们认为 |
| [19:06] | from a place called New Haven. | 她可能是来自纽黑文 |
| [19:08] | Is that a fact? | 是真的吗 |
| [19:10] | Afraid of the Ollo, | 怕奥洛前来 |
| [19:12] | think they’re coming to get her, use rhyolite for protection? | 将她带走 所以用流岩粉作保护 |
| [19:15] | I’m sorry. Uh, how do you know this? | 不好意思 你怎么知道这些 |
| [19:16] | The girl ain’t seen my husband. | 那姑娘不是见过我丈夫 |
| [19:24] | 《感染时代》 尼古拉斯·T·摩尔 著 | |
| [19:24] | She just read his book. | 只是看过他的书 |
| [19:39] | Officer Glanton, welcome aboard. | 格兰顿警官 感谢帮忙 |
| [19:42] | I deliver the earpiece, and our business is finished? | 我送达耳机 咱们就结了 |
| [19:44] | That’s the agreement. | 是这么约定的 |
| [19:45] | How do I know you’ll hold up to your end? | 我凭什么相信你会信守诺言 |
| [19:46] | Look to your left, Ronnie. | 往左边看 罗尼 |
| [19:54] | You’ll find the car right here when we’re done. | 完事之后你的车就停在这儿 |
| [19:56] | The keys and a bonus prize for playing | 钥匙和额外奖品将会 |
| [19:59] | will be under the left rear floor mat. | 放在左后地垫下 |
| [20:16] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
| [20:21] | Here you go… | 给你 |
| [20:23] | sir. | 长官 |
| [20:24] | – What — – Shut up. | -怎么 -闭嘴 |
| [20:25] | Take it. Don’t look at it. | 拿着 别看 |
| [20:28] | It’s an earpiece. | 是耳机 |
| [20:35] | Mr. Judson, good to see you up and about. | 贾德森先生 看到你还活蹦乱跳的真好 |
| [20:37] | For a moment there, I thought you might’ve suffered | 我之前还以为你和你的雇主 |
| [20:39] | the same fate as your employer. | 经历了同样的命运 |
| [20:41] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿 |
| [20:42] | We have unfinished business. | 咱们还有未竟之事 |
| [20:44] | You have something that belongs to me. | 你手上有属于我的东西 |
| [20:46] | You mean the duffel bag? | 你指行李袋 |
| [20:48] | I don’t have it, and I don’t know who does. | 不在我手上 而且我也不知道在谁手上 |
| [20:50] | Careful, Mr. Judson. | 小心了 贾德森先生 |
| [20:52] | You’re at a crossroads. | 你现在在十字路口 |
| [20:54] | What you say next could determine the rest of your life. | 你接下来说的话会影响你的余生 |
| [20:58] | Look, Garvey knew you were closing in. | 听着 加维知道你快找到他了 |
| [21:01] | A few weeks before he died, I took him to the airport. | 在他死的前几周 我送过他去机场 |
| [21:03] | He had the bag with him when he went, | 他出发的时候还带着那个行李袋 |
| [21:06] | and when I picked him up after, it was gone. | 但他回来的时候就没带着行李袋了 |
| [21:08] | Where did he go? | 他去了哪里 |
| [21:15] | Costa Rica. | 哥斯达黎加 |
| [21:17] | You want the duffel, that’s where it is. | 你想拿到行李袋 只可能在那儿 |
| [21:23] | She’s here… | 她就在这 |
| [21:25] | …delivered as promised. | 承诺必达 |
| [21:29] | Who’s she? | 她是什么人 |
| [21:30] | Don’t you worry about her. | 不用担心她 |
| [21:32] | Yeah? Why not? | 是吗 为什么不用 |
| [21:34] | You contracted for the girl. | 你要的是那个女孩 |
| [21:36] | You got the girl. | 那个女孩交给你了 |
| [21:37] | I’ll take care of this one. | 这个交给我 |
| [21:44] | Edward has fueled the jet. | 爱德华已经给飞机加好油了 |
| [21:47] | If you insist, we can leave within the hour. | 如果你坚持的话 一个小时内就可以出发 |
| [21:51] | You’re a good friend | 你真是个好朋友 |
| [21:53] | who takes better care of me than I deserve. | 那么细心照顾着我 我受之有愧 |
| [21:56] | The pilot on Garvey’s jet | 加维的飞行员说 |
| [21:57] | says a town car was waiting for him on the tarmac. | 当时在停机坪上有一辆林肯城市等着加维 |
| [22:01] | Company dispatch gave me the address where he was taken. | 工作人员把目的地地址给了我 |
| [22:05] | – Why would they tell you that? – They didn’t. | -他们为什么会告诉你 -没有告诉我 |
| [22:06] | They told Detective Rodrigo Vallejo, | 告诉的是司法调查局的 |
| [22:09] | del Organismo de Investigación Judicial. | 罗德里戈·瓦列霍警探 |
| [22:12] | My last fiancée taught me espanol. | 这西班牙语是上一个未婚妻教的 |
| [22:15] | Raymond. It’s her. | 雷蒙德 是她 |
| [22:20] | Hello. | 喂 |
| [22:22] | I can take you to Naomi. | 我可以带你去见奈奥米 |
| [22:24] | What changed? | 为什么改变主意 |
| [22:26] | I have questions I need you to answer. | 我有问题 需要你回答 |
| [22:28] | I don’t think you’ll be honest unless properly motivated. | 但如果没有合适的动机 你不会实话实说 |
| [22:30] | A car will pick you up in half an hour. | 半小时之后有车来接你 |
| [22:33] | I-I-I-I thought | 我…我还以为 |
| [22:34] | we were wheels up A.S.A.P. | 要尽快起飞呢 |
| [22:36] | You still are. | 你去 |
| [22:38] | Track down that address. Call me when you have. | 追查该地址 有消息联系我 |
| [22:42] | Wait. I’m — I’m — | 等等 我…我 |
| [22:44] | I’m going without you? | 我一个人去 |
| [22:46] | Best-case scenario, Costa Rica tells us | 哥斯达黎加最多只能查到 |
| [22:48] | where the bag has been and where it’s going. | 行李袋过去的路径和可能的下落 |
| [22:51] | Finding Naomi Hyland | 但如果找到奈奥米·汉兰德 |
| [22:53] | may tell us where the bag is. | 很可能知道它的确切所在 |
| [22:55] | Dembe, inform Edward | 邓比 告知爱德华 |
| [22:57] | there’s been a change of plan. | 计划有变 |
| [23:04] | “The Age of Contagion” is a little-known paperback | 《感染时代》是尼古拉斯·T·摩尔于1971年 |
| [23:06] | written by Nicholas T. Moore in 1971. | 出版的平装书 鲜为人知 |
| [23:10] | It tells the story of a group who survive a plague | 讲的是从一场几乎毁掉人类文明的瘟疫中 |
| [23:11] | that nearly wipes out civilization. | 死里逃生的一群人的故事 |
| [23:13] | They then retreat to the forest | 他们后来为了躲避被感染者 |
| [23:14] | to hide from the infected, or the Ollo. | 也就是所谓奥洛 而撤入丛林里 |
| [23:17] | Everything we’ve learned from the girl, W.P. Frost, | 我们从小姑娘和弗洛斯特那里获取的信息 |
| [23:20] | it’s all in this guy’s book? | 都在这家伙的书里 |
| [23:21] | New Haven, the rhyolite, | 纽黑文 流岩粉 |
| [23:22] | the warnings about leaving camp. | 还有离开营地的警报 |
| [23:23] | You think Frost wandered away | 你认为弗洛斯特离开后 |
| [23:25] | and stumbled upon modern civilization? | 碰巧回到了现代文明中 |
| [23:27] | And the sick girl? Her father? | 那么那个生病的女孩呢 还有她父亲呢 |
| [23:29] | She told me they went in search of modern medicine for her, | 她说他们为她去找药 |
| [23:32] | only to have him dragged back. | 但结果他被拖回去了 |
| [23:33] | Just like Frost. | 就像弗洛斯特一样 |
| [23:34] | If these people are actually isolationists | 如果这些人真的是群隐居者 |
| [23:36] | like the characters in the book, | 就像书里的人物一样 |
| [23:38] | then they think that we are infected. | 那么他们会觉得我们被感染了 |
| [23:40] | And according to the book, once you’re infected, | 根据书里写的 一旦被感染 |
| [23:42] | the only way you can be purified is by burning | 唯一的净化方式就是用火烧 |
| [23:44] | in some giant, furnace-like fire. | 而且是像熔炉一样的大火 |
| [23:47] | Which is what they’ll do — | 那他们下一步就会 |
| [23:48] | – The girl. – And Samar. | -烧了女孩 -还有莎马 |
| [23:52] | – Why even bring her back? – She could expose us. | -为什么带她回来 -她可能会暴露我们 |
| [23:56] | So, you’re gonna — what — burn her? | 所以你想怎么样 烧了她 |
| [23:58] | She is just a child. | 她只是个孩子 |
| [24:00] | The rules are the rules. | 规矩就是规矩 |
| [24:03] | There’s no way around it. | 容不得违反 |
| [24:04] | Look, Vera, I don’t like it, either… | 听着 维拉 我也不想的 |
| [24:09] | …but it’s what has to happen. | 但我们必须这么做 |
| [24:11] | It’s what’s best for everyone. | 都是为了大家好 |
| [24:22] | You said you had some questions. | 你说你有问题 |
| [24:25] | How does this happen? | 这都是怎么发生的 |
| [24:27] | How do you close a restaurant down | 你怎么让一家餐厅 |
| [24:29] | in the middle of the day? | 大白天的就歇业了 |
| [24:30] | How can you be so calm | 你是联调局头号通缉犯 |
| [24:32] | when you’re on the FBI’s Most Wanted List? | 怎么还像个没事人一样 |
| [24:35] | Please. | 请坐 |
| [24:37] | Would you like coffee or tea, | 你喝茶还是咖啡 |
| [24:39] | something to eat? | 要吃点东西吗 |
| [24:43] | No, thank you. Just answers. | 不必 谢了 我只要答案 |
| [24:45] | You haven’t asked any real questions yet. | 你的问题都没问到点上 |
| [24:48] | You’ve expressed curiosity | 你表达了 |
| [24:51] | about the tricks of my trade… | 对我的交易手段的好奇 |
| [24:55] | …A pedestrian form of legerdemain | 那不过是普通的障眼法 |
| [24:57] | mastered by any number of experienced outlaws. | 任何一个老贼都很精通 |
| [25:02] | That’s not why you’re here. | 你来才不是为了这个 |
| [25:03] | No. | 是的 |
| [25:04] | Okay, here’s a question — Why am I here? | 我的问题是 我为什么在这儿 |
| [25:07] | You want to know why your father abandoned you. | 你想知道自己父亲抛下你们的原因 |
| [25:11] | I’ll have tea. | 我要喝茶 |
| [25:14] | Green, please. | 绿茶 谢谢 |
| [25:17] | Sir. Sir, I think I found something. | 长官 我想我有突破了 |
| [25:20] | Okay, so Jane Doe was found | 是这样 那个女孩 |
| [25:21] | along a remote stretch of road in New Hampshire. | 是在新罕布什尔一条偏远小路上发现的 |
| [25:23] | W.P. Frost was found 46 miles to the south. | W.P.弗洛斯特在此以南七十四千米处被发现 |
| [25:26] | – Both in Grafton County. – Yes, which is important | -都在格拉夫顿县 -不错 这很重要 |
| [25:28] | because Moore’s book refers to something that he calls | 因为摩尔的书里提到过他称之为 |
| [25:31] | an Invocation Ceremony. | 祈愿仪式的东西 |
| [25:33] | It’s like a baptism. It takes place in a waterfall. | 那像是场洗礼 在瀑布里举行 |
| [25:35] | Now, out of 85 waterfalls in New Hampshire, | 新罕布什尔共有八十五处瀑布 |
| [25:39] | 25 are in Grafton County, and one, Stinson Brook Falls, | 格拉夫顿县有其中二十五 而斯廷森布鲁克瀑布 |
| [25:43] | is located just 2 miles from where Jane Doe was found. | 就在距离女孩被发现处三千米的地方 |
| [25:46] | That’s excellent, but does it give us | 很好 但我们能根据这个 |
| [25:47] | a specific search parameter? | 划出确切搜寻范围吗 |
| [25:48] | No, but this does. | 不行 但凭这个可以 |
| [25:51] | Okay, tax records | 纳税记录显示 |
| [25:53] | deeding 580 acres of wooded land | 摩尔失踪那年 |
| [25:56] | to a non-profit entity | 有三千五百亩林地 |
| [25:59] | the same year that Moore vanished. | 转让给一家非营利机构 |
| [26:00] | Go. Notify the team. | 去 通知小队 |
| [26:03] | – Thank you, sir. – For what? | -多谢 长官 -谢我什么 |
| [26:05] | Not saying it’s gonna be okay. | 没有说那些无用的安慰话 |
| [26:10] | So, you’re saying you were framed? | 这么说 你的意思是你被陷害了 |
| [26:12] | I’m saying a perfectly plausible narrative was created. | 我的意思是有人提出了一个足够可信的说法 |
| [26:16] | By some shadow government called the Cabal. | 那些人属于一个名为秘社的影子政府 |
| [26:19] | Secret societies exist. | 确实存在秘密社团 |
| [26:21] | The Cabal, the Trilateral Commission — | 像是秘社 三边委员会 |
| [26:24] | private organizations that harness powerful forces | 都是些手握强权 为私利而左右局势的 |
| [26:28] | to tip the scales in their favor — | 秘密组织 |
| [26:30] | military engagements, | 通过军事行动 |
| [26:32] | U.N. Interventions, treaties. | 联合国调停 国际条约一类的手段 |
| [26:35] | The Cabal is the one I stumbled across | 秘社是我无意发间发现的 |
| [26:38] | and tried to destroy. | 我试过摧毁他们 |
| [26:40] | To prevent that, they tried to destroy me. | 为此 他们也试图杀了我 |
| [26:44] | How does you getting targeted by a scary group of people | 你被一群自认为统治世界的人 |
| [26:48] | who think they rule the world | 视为眼中钉 |
| [26:49] | explain why you abandoned us? | 与你抛弃我们有什么关系 |
| [26:53] | You weren’t abandoned. | 我没有抛下你们 |
| [26:57] | You were protected. | 我是为了保护你们 |
| [26:59] | Yes. So, you forget my ground rules, | 是啊 显然你忘了我定的规矩了 |
| [27:03] | which is I take you to Naomi | 我带你去见奈奥米 |
| [27:05] | in exchange for honest answers. | 而你要如实回答 |
| [27:08] | In 1990, the KGB and the CIA | 1990年 克格勃和中情局 |
| [27:12] | had almost nothing in common | 几乎毫无共同点 |
| [27:14] | except the mutual determination | 但他们有个共同目标 |
| [27:17] | to hunt down one individual. | 就是要抓到一个人 |
| [27:20] | You. | 你 |
| [27:21] | Being a fugitive from American law enforcement | 做一个美国执法机构的逃犯 |
| [27:24] | is a lot easier than being a fugitive | 比起做两个世界最强国家的 |
| [27:26] | from the two most powerful nations on Earth. | 逃犯要容易的多 |
| [27:29] | And anyone close to a target of theirs | 而该目标身边的人 |
| [27:33] | becomes a target themselves. | 也会被他们盯上 |
| [27:35] | – Family. – Especially family. | -家人 -尤其是家人 |
| [27:38] | Unless they’re… | 除非她们 |
| [27:41] | abandoned… | 在平安夜 |
| [27:44] | on the side of a road… | 被抛弃 |
| [27:47] | on Christmas Eve. | 于路边… |
| [27:51] | After you left, we went into Witness Protection. | 你离开之后 我们就进了证人保护计划 |
| [27:54] | Put where the Cabal wouldn’t find you. | 安置在秘社找不到的地方 |
| [27:57] | Or my father. | 我父亲也找不到 |
| [28:00] | An effective, albeit excruciatingly painful solution. | 这是一个有效的方法 尽管它令人心碎 |
| [28:05] | Effective? | 有效 |
| [28:06] | You survived, | 你活下来了 |
| [28:08] | as did your mother, | 你母亲也活下来了 |
| [28:10] | to whom I hope you are now willing to take me. | 我希望你现在愿意带我去见她 |
| [28:17] | ♬他愿赐福于笃信之人♬ | |
| [28:24] | ♬以己身化为神食♬ | |
| [28:27] | Mommy, please don’t let them take me! | 妈妈 别让他们带走我 |
| [28:30] | ♬那天堂的主人♬ | |
| [28:31] | Don’t listen to her, Pearl. | 不要听她的 珍珠 |
| [28:33] | Don’t let that tainted spirit into your head. | 不要让那股被感染的精神进入你的大脑 |
| [28:37] | Remind yourself she’s been infected. | 提醒自己她已经被感染了 |
| [28:39] | That is not our girl. | 那已经不是我们的孩子了 |
| [28:41] | No! Mommy! No! | 不 妈妈 不要 |
| [28:43] | Help me! | 救救我 |
| [28:45] | Help me! | 救救我 |
| [28:49] | Mommy, no! Help me! | 妈妈 不要 救救我 |
| [28:54] | No! Mommy! | 不 妈妈 |
| [28:59] | O God, we humbly beseech Thee | 上帝啊 我们谦卑地恳求你 |
| [29:02] | – for the soul of your servant Maybelle… – Mommy. | -为了你的仆人梅贝尔的灵魂… -妈妈 |
| [29:04] | …that today Thou hast commanded to depart from us, | …今日你吩咐她离开我们 |
| [29:07] | that Thou wouldst not deliver her | 你不会送她 |
| [29:09] | into the hands of the enemy, | 入敌人之手 |
| [29:11] | but command that our precious Maybelle | 而是令我们宝贵的梅贝尔 |
| [29:14] | be received by Holy Angels — | 被圣天使接受… |
| [29:16] | There’s something in the trees! | 林子里有动静 |
| [29:18] | The Ollo! | 是奥洛 |
| [29:20] | Sound the alarm! | 拉响警报 |
| [29:22] | Everybody inside! | 大家都进去 |
| [29:24] | Positions! | 各就各位 |
| [29:26] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
| [29:26] | ♬凝神警惕的天使♬ | |
| [29:30] | ♬圣母玛利亚诞下王储♬ | |
| [29:36] | ♬他矗立于尘土之上♬ | |
| [29:41] | ♬遮住世人凡俗的面貌♬ | |
| [29:46] | ♬他们不停的哭泣♬ | |
| [29:47] | We have containment! | 已经包围了 |
| [29:51] | ♬哈利路亚♬ | |
| [29:54] | ♬哈利路亚♬ | |
| [29:55] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
| [29:56] | Maybelle, I’m here to help. Okay? | 梅贝尔 我是来帮你的 好吗 |
| [29:58] | ♬哈利路亚 主至上♬ | |
| [30:01] | Come on. | 我们走 |
| [30:04] | – Did you find her? – No, not yet. What do we know? | -找到她了吗 -还没 情况如何 |
| [30:07] | Dozen, maybe more inside the big house — | 十二个人 也许还有一些藏在大房子里 |
| [30:09] | another 20 confirmed in the building behind. | 另外还有二十个在房子后面 |
| [30:11] | They’re well armed, but with older weapons. | 他们全副武装 但都是老旧枪械 |
| [30:12] | My men are clearing the out buildings as we speak. | 现在我们的人正在清查旁边的建筑物 |
| [30:14] | – They’re forcing a stand-off. – So, you haven’t found her? | -他们想跟我们对峙 -所以还没找到她 |
| [30:17] | – Found who? Who’s this? – Aram, hold up. | -找谁 他是谁 -阿兰姆 等一下 |
| [30:19] | Look, I need a line inside | 听着 我需要跟里面 |
| [30:20] | to speak to whoever’s in charge. | 负责的人通话 |
| [30:23] | If they haven’t found her, then she’s gotta be inside with them. | 还没找到她 那她肯定和他们一起待在里面 |
| [30:25] | – We don’t know that. – Or she’s not inside, | -我们也不确定 -她要是没在里面 |
| [30:27] | and then she’s in even more danger, | 那她的处境就更危险 |
| [30:28] | but someone in there knows for sure. | 但是里面肯定有人知道情况 |
| [30:30] | We have to go in. | 我们得进去 |
| [30:31] | – We can’t, and you know that. – HRT’s en route. | -你清楚我们不能 -人质救援队在路上了 |
| [30:33] | We cannot wait for a negotiator. | 我们不能等谈判专家了 |
| [30:34] | We have to do something now. | 我们现在就得做点什么 |
| [30:36] | Aram, I know how scared you are, | 阿兰姆 我知道你很害怕 |
| [30:38] | but you have to calm down. We have a protocol. | 但你得冷静下来 我们是有预案的 |
| [30:40] | They think that we are the enemy, | 他们将我们视为敌人 |
| [30:41] | that we are infected with some kind of virus. | 认为我们感染了某种病毒 |
| [30:44] | They are not gonna just let us walk in. | 不会随随便便就让我们进去 |
| [30:47] | Okay, we have a perimeter at a 100-yard radius. | 好了 我们在方圆九十米设置了环形防线 |
| [30:50] | Snipers on the mark. | 狙击手已就位 |
| [30:51] | State’s Patrol’s flanking along route 116, | 州巡逻队正沿116号公路的侧翼赶来 |
| [30:53] | but HRT can’t land here — the terrain’s too rough. | 但人质救援队过不来 地势太险峻 |
| [30:55] | We’re staging in Benton and driving in. | 我们在本顿作准备 然后开进来 |
| [30:57] | – How long? – Hour. 45 minutes tops. | -要多久 -一个钟头内 最多三刻钟 |
| [30:59] | – Did you get that line inside? – Not yet. | -能跟里面的人通话了吗 -还不行 |
| [31:01] | My men can’t find phone lines. We’re working on radio — | 找不到电话线 我们正在研究无线电… |
| [31:03] | – Hey! Get him back here! – Aram. Aram. | -让他回来 -阿兰姆 阿兰姆 |
| [31:05] | – Wait! – What are you doing, Aram? | -等等 -你要干什么 阿兰姆 |
| [31:13] | Stop him. | 让他站住 |
| [31:18] | That’s far enough. | 你就站在那里 |
| [31:21] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
| [31:22] | My name is Agent Aram Mojtabai. | 我是阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔 |
| [31:25] | I’m with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 联邦调查局探员 |
| [31:28] | There was an FBI way before 1957, | 1957年之前就有联调局了 |
| [31:30] | so you — you know what that is, right? | 所以你们应该知道联调局是什么吧 |
| [31:32] | There’s no FBI anymore. | 现在已经没有联调局了 |
| [31:34] | Oh, boy. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
| [31:36] | Yeah, see, uh, you think that. | 你看 你这样认为 |
| [31:39] | I-I-I know you were taught to believe that, | 我知道是他们这样教你 |
| [31:42] | but, uh, I’m here, | 但是 我就在这里 |
| [31:45] | and, you know, we’re — we’re here, | 我们都在这里 |
| [31:47] | and we are not infected. | 我们也没被感染 |
| [31:51] | We are not the Ollo. | 我们不是奥洛 |
| [31:53] | What do you know about the Ollo? | 你怎么知道奥洛 |
| [31:54] | The things that you’ve been told, | 他们告诉你的那些事情 |
| [31:56] | the story about Carl Davies and his experiments, | 卡尔·戴维斯和他的实验 |
| [32:00] | how he was accidentally stuck by a needle | 他是怎么不小心被针刺伤 |
| [32:03] | which triggered a plague — it’s — it’s all fiction. | 从而感染了疫病 全是杜撰的 |
| [32:06] | You’re saying it didn’t happen? | 你是说根本没有这事 |
| [32:08] | What I’m saying is that it is literally fiction. | 我说的是这一切完全是杜撰的 |
| [32:11] | This book — this book that I’m holding — | 我手上的这本书 |
| [32:12] | It’s called “The Age of Contagion,” | 叫做《感染时代》 |
| [32:15] | and it was written in 1971 | 是新罕布什尔州塔姆沃思 |
| [32:18] | by an unemployed, aspiring novelist | 一位无业但志向远大的小说家 |
| [32:21] | from Tamworth, New Hampshire. | 于1971年写成的 |
| [32:23] | And his name — | 他的名字是 |
| [32:25] | his name was Nicholas T. Moore. | 他的名字是尼古拉斯·T·摩尔 |
| [32:28] | Kit. Shut the door. Now. | 基特 快关门 |
| [32:30] | He doesn’t want you to know the truth. | 他不想让你知道真相 |
| [32:31] | He doesn’t want anybody born here | 他不想让在这出生的人 |
| [32:33] | to know that he has been lying to you. | 知道他一直在骗你们 |
| [32:36] | He never even really existed. | 他其实从没存在过 |
| [32:38] | He’s, um — he’s just a character | 他只是一个虚构的人物 |
| [32:40] | who worked at some made-up company called — | 就职于某个虚构的公司 叫做 |
| [32:42] | – Cyntax. – Yes, Cyntax, the fall of Cambridge — | -辛塔克斯 -对 辛塔克斯 剑桥的陨落 |
| [32:45] | how the plague spread through Europe to America. | 疫病是如何从欧洲传播到美国 |
| [32:48] | It’s… | 就是 |
| [32:50] | That’s Chapter Three. | 就是第三章的内容 |
| [32:52] | A group of survivors survive a plague and avoid infection. | 一群幸存者挺过了疫病 躲过了感染 |
| [32:56] | They then retreat to the wilderness | 随后隐居野外 |
| [32:59] | to — to start their own society — | 创造自己的社会 |
| [33:02] | – New Haven. – That’s enough! | -叫纽黑文 -够了 |
| [33:05] | You’re him. | 你就是他 |
| [33:07] | Nicholas T. Moore. | 尼古拉斯·T·摩尔 |
| [33:09] | You tell them. | 你来告诉他们 |
| [33:10] | You thought civilization was doomed, | 你当时认为文明注定毁灭 |
| [33:12] | so you created one of your own, | 所以就根据你的书中所写 |
| [33:15] | based on your book. | 自己创造了一个文明 |
| [33:17] | Back away now, | 马上给我回去 |
| [33:18] | or I swear I’ll shoot you myself. | 不然我一定亲自毙了你 |
| [33:21] | I can’t do that, | 我不走 |
| [33:22] | not without Agent Navabi, the one inside. | 我得带上里面的纳瓦比探员 |
| [33:24] | You let her go. | 放了她 |
| [33:25] | – I don’t know who that is. – There’s no Agent inside. | -我不知道你在说谁 -里面没有探员 |
| [33:29] | Is she hurt? Just — Could — | 她受伤了吗 能不能 |
| [33:31] | Could you — could you just tell me if she’s okay? | 能不能告诉我她是不是还好 |
| [33:32] | You heard Mr. Moore. Back away. | 你听到摩尔先生的话了 退后 |
| [33:36] | – Do it now! – Okay, okay! | -快点 -好好 |
| [33:38] | Just…read it. Read it. Please. | 请你看一下 拜托了 |
| [33:42] | You will understand everything | 你看一下书里写的 |
| [33:44] | if you just — | 就都明白了 |
| [33:46] | just read it. | 看一下 |
| [33:51] | Pearl! | 珍珠 |
| [33:53] | Pearl, what are you doing? | 珍珠 你要干什么 |
| [33:54] | Pearl, stop. | 珍珠 停下 |
| [33:55] | Stop! Get back in here! | 停下 回来 |
| [34:10] | How is this even possible? | 怎么可能 |
| [34:11] | Carl Davies, the Contagion, the Ollo — they’re in a book. | 卡尔·戴维斯 感染 奥洛 书里都有 |
| [34:14] | – The book is real — – Every date, place, | -这本书是真的 -所有日期 地点 |
| [34:16] | the invocation, and the waterfall, all of it! | 祈祷 瀑布 所有都在里面 |
| [34:19] | No, we want to hear this. | 不 我们想听 |
| [34:20] | I just got word from my team. | 我的队员发来消息 |
| [34:22] | We searched every inch of this compound, | 我们搜遍了整个场地 |
| [34:23] | and your agent — she’s not here. | 你们的探员 她不在这里 |
| [34:25] | – How far off is the negotiator? – 25 minutes. | -谈判专家还要多久到 -二十五分钟 |
| [34:28] | If I hear so much as a gun cock, we breach on my command. | 一听到扳机的声音 我就下令进攻 |
| [34:31] | He spells out everything — the compound and the elders, | 他说的一清二楚 场地 长者 |
| [34:33] | our security measures, the rhyolite. | 我们的安保措施 流纹岩 |
| [34:36] | – Is it real? – This is what the Ollo do! | -是真的吗 -这就是奥洛的把戏 |
| [34:40] | They creep into our minds | 他们干扰我们的思想 |
| [34:43] | and try to corrupt us | 意图腐蚀我们 |
| [34:45] | and drive us apart. | 离间我们 |
| [34:46] | My baby is out there now. | 我的孩子就在外面 |
| [34:49] | Tell me, is it a lie? | 告诉我 你是在骗我们吗 |
| [34:53] | Mother, are you part of this? | 妈妈 你也参与了吗 |
| [34:57] | Pearl, no! | 珍珠 别 |
| [34:59] | Pearl! | 珍珠 |
| [35:00] | My daughter! Where is she? | 我的女儿在哪里 |
| [35:02] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
| [35:03] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
| [35:04] | What have you done with my baby girl? | 你们对我的宝贝女儿做了什么 |
| [35:09] | The writings in that book | 书中描述的故事 |
| [35:11] | is simply the story of what is to come. | 不过是未来将发生的事 |
| [35:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
| [35:18] | A story? | 故事 |
| [35:19] | A prophecy about the sickness | 是关于会摧毁社会的 |
| [35:21] | that’s overcome our society, | 疾病的预言 |
| [35:23] | one that we must protect ourselves against. | 而我们必须避免预言成真 |
| [35:27] | If you leave, I cannot save you! | 你要是走了 我就救不了你了 |
| [35:30] | Do you hear me?! | 听见了吗 |
| [35:33] | I cannot protect you from their plague. | 我没法保护你们不被他们的疫病感染 |
| [35:45] | No! Nicholas! | 不 尼古拉斯 |
| [35:49] | Go now. Breach, breach! | 上 进攻 进攻 |
| [35:52] | Go, go, go, go, go! Hurry up! | 走 走 走 快 |
| [36:21] | ♬我醒来时♬ | |
| [36:24] | ♬我知道 我知道♬ | |
| [36:27] | ♬在我身边♬ | |
| [36:29] | ♬将会是你♬ | |
| [36:34] | ♬我出去时♬ | |
| [36:38] | ♬我知道 我知道♬ | |
| [36:40] | ♬在我身边 将会是你♬ | |
| [36:44] | We searched the entire place. | 已经搜遍了 |
| [36:46] | She’s not here, Aram. | 都没找到她 阿兰姆 |
| [36:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [36:51] | ♬若我喝醉♬ | |
| [36:56] | Hey, where is she, | 喂 她在哪 |
| [36:57] | the agent, Samar Navabi? | 那个探员 莎马·纳瓦比探员 |
| [36:59] | You know exactly who I’m talking about, | 你清清楚楚知道我在说谁 |
| [37:01] | and you’re gonna tell me where she is. | 快告诉我她在哪 |
| [37:02] | Come on! Answer me! Where is she? | 快点 回答我 她在哪 |
| [37:04] | – Where?! – Gone. | -在哪 -走了 |
| [37:07] | – Gone away. – Come here. Come here. | -离开了 -过来 过来 |
| [37:09] | What do you mean, “She’s gone”? | “她走了”是什么意思 |
| [37:11] | He knows something! | 他知道点什么 |
| [37:22] | ♬我会走上百里♬ | |
| [37:23] | This cannot be right. | 肯定是搞错了 |
| [37:27] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
| [37:28] | ♬还会再走上百里♬ | |
| [37:34] | ♬只为成为♬ | |
| [37:37] | ♬走上千里之人♬ | |
| [37:39] | 奈奥米·汉兰德 爱妻与慈母 | |
| [37:41] | ♬在你门口♬ | |
| [37:43] | – What happened? – You did. | -发生了什么 -你干的 |
| [37:45] | ♬坠落♬ | |
| [37:48] | How? | 怎么会的 |
| [37:50] | She was shot twice coming out of her apartment. | 她从家里出门时被射了两枪 |
| [37:54] | No one knows why. I thought maybe you did. | 没人知道原因 我以为是你干的 |
| [37:57] | No. | 不是 |
| [37:59] | ♬我工作时 我知道♬ | |
| [38:04] | You didn’t abandon us to protect us. | 你不是为了保护我们而抛弃了我们 |
| [38:06] | You just abandoned us. | 你单纯就是抛弃了我们 |
| [38:09] | And you know how I know that? | 你知道我是怎么知道的吗 |
| [38:12] | ‘Cause I know what it’s like to have somebody love me so much | 因为我知道因深爱着我 不想看到我受伤 |
| [38:15] | they would rather cut ties than see me hurt. | 而选择拒我于千里是怎么样的 |
| [38:19] | My mom did that. | 我妈就是这样做的 |
| [38:22] | And not by slinking out in the middle of the night, | 她没有大半夜地偷偷溜走 |
| [38:24] | by sitting me down when I was in college | 而是去大学找我 让我坐下仔细听 |
| [38:26] | and patiently explaining how terrified she was of you, | 耐心地解释她有多害怕你 |
| [38:30] | that one day you’d want back in my life, | 害怕某天你会想重回我身边 |
| [38:34] | that you’d force her to tell you where I was. | 害怕你会逼她告诉你我在哪 |
| [38:34] | ♬我知道我会♬ | |
| [38:38] | ♬回到你的身边♬ | |
| [38:42] | To protect me from that, from you, | 为了保护我 保护我不受你的干扰 |
| [38:44] | She walked out of my life. | 她走出了我的生活 |
| [38:48] | I didn’t even know she was dead | 等她遇害将近一年 |
| [38:50] | until she’d been gone nearly a year. | 我才知道她已经离世 |
| [38:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [38:57] | Her husband finally tracked me down… | 她丈夫最终找到了我 |
| [39:01] | told me some enemy of yours once kidnapped her, | 告诉我 你的仇人有次绑架了她 |
| [39:04] | cut off her finger. | 切下了她一根手指 |
| [39:08] | Is that your idea of protection? | 这就是你所谓的保护吗 |
| [39:10] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
| [39:14] | It wasn’t nearly enough. | 远远不是 |
| [39:22] | An honest answer, at last. | 终于 一个诚实的回答 |
| [39:25] | And I hope you give me one more to my final question. | 我希望你能最后再回答我一个问题 |
| [39:27] | Will you please never contact me again? | 你可以再也不要联系我了吗 |
| [39:32] | Yes. | 可以 |
| [39:40] | I’m gonna go, | 我要走了 |
| [39:42] | leave you to a long overdue apology. | 留你还一个迟到很久的道歉 |
| [40:11] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
| [40:13] | Because of your husband, | 因为你的丈夫 |
| [40:15] | Maybelle’s gonna get the help she needs. | 梅贝尔会接受到她需要的帮助 |
| [40:17] | All he cared about was her. | 他关心的只有她 |
| [40:20] | And thanks to him, she’s gonna be okay. | 多亏他 她会没事的 |
| [40:27] | No demands for ransom yet. | 还没有收到索要赎金的要求 |
| [40:31] | I’ll call you back. | 我等下给你回电话 |
| [40:32] | – Anything? – No, it’s not good. | -有什么发现吗 -没 情况不妙 |
| [40:34] | Still no sign of the van and zero matches | 还没找到车 绑架点附近的 |
| [40:36] | on the surveillance photo of the unsub | 监控摄像也没有任何一处匹配上 |
| [40:38] | – from the abduction site. – Reach out to Keen. | -嫌疑犯照片 -联系一下基恩 |
| [40:40] | Have her notify Reddington, see if he can help. | 让她通知雷丁顿 看看他能否帮上忙 |
| [40:43] | Tell her time is of the essence. | 告诉她十万火急 |
| [41:04] | Any word from Smokey? | 斯莫基那边有消息了吗 |
| [41:05] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
| [41:08] | We’re waiting on Dr. Lomay. | 我们在等乐麦医生 |
| [41:11] | I asked her to join us. | 我邀请她加入我们 |
| [41:13] | That won’t be happening. | 她不可能答应的 |
| [41:15] | I just spoke to the good doctor at your apartment. | 我刚和你公寓里的好医生谈过 |
| [41:17] | Imagine my surprise when she told me | 想象一下你跟我说你会在家休养 |
| [41:19] | you were headed to Costa Rica when you told me | 她却告诉我 你要去哥斯达黎加时 |
| [41:21] | you’d be convalescing at home. | 我有多震惊 |
| [41:23] | I said those are the doctor’s orders. | 我说那些是医嘱 |
| [41:25] | I never said that I would follow them. | 从来没说过我会遵循 |
| [41:27] | And I never thought you would, but you knew that, didn’t you? | 我也没想过你会 你也知道不是吗 |
| [41:29] | Which is why you played that little game | 所以你才跟我玩新闻上登的 |
| [41:30] | with the newspaper article — the one about mysterious girl? | 那个神秘女孩的小游戏 |
| [41:33] | You knew I’d clock it, follow up on the case, | 你知道我会盯上 跟进这个案子 |
| [41:36] | and go on a wild goose chase | 然后做些白费力气的事情 |
| [41:37] | while you went after the duffel bag. | 而你追着行李袋跑 |
| [41:41] | Best laid plans. | 完美的计划 |
| [41:43] | Now, if you’d excuse us, | 现在 你要是不介意的话 |
| [41:44] | we’re wheels up in about 10. | 我们十分钟后就要起飞了 |
| [41:46] | I will not excuse you, | 我当然介意 |
| [41:47] | – and you’re not going anywhere. – Why is that? | -你哪也别想去 -为什么 |
| [41:49] | Because Samar is missing, | 因为莎马失踪了 |
| [41:51] | and I need your help to find her. | 我需要你帮忙找她 |