时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’ll make this simple. I have the suitcase. | 我说简单点 手提箱在我这里 |
[00:06] | And because I have the suitcase, | 因为手提箱在我这里 |
[00:07] | I need to speak with Raymond Reddington. | 所以我需要和雷蒙德·雷丁顿谈 |
[00:10] | I’m going to honor Tom’s dying wish. | 我会尊重汤姆的遗愿 |
[00:13] | Which was? | 什么遗愿 |
[00:14] | For me to know your truth. | 让我知道你的真相 |
[00:15] | You have the bones. You already know the truth. | 骨头都在你那儿 你已经知道真相是什么 |
[00:18] | A truth. I want the whole truth. | 只知道一个罢了 我要全部的真相 |
[00:21] | What about Keen? | 那基恩怎么办 |
[00:22] | If you ever utter her name again in my presence, | 如果你再在我面前提她的名字 |
[00:24] | I’ll cut out your tongue. | 我会割掉你的舌头 |
[00:26] | You have no idea who I am or why I want the truth. | 你不知道我是谁 或为什么我想要真相 |
[00:29] | Tell me again. I need to hear it. | 再说一遍 我要听 |
[00:30] | I promise Ian Garvey will not get away from me. | 我保证伊恩·加维不会逃出我的手心 |
[00:34] | My name is Elizabeth Keen. | 我叫伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[00:35] | I’m a special agent with the FBI. | 是联调局的特别探员 |
[00:38] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我来一趟 |
[00:39] | I know what it’s like to have a father who’s a criminal. | 我知道有一个罪犯父亲是什么感受 |
[00:41] | Look, Ian isn’t my father. | 听着 伊恩不是我的父亲 |
[00:43] | He protected me from my father. | 他保护我不受我父亲的伤害 |
[00:45] | Perhaps you’ve heard of him. | 或许你听过他的名字 |
[00:47] | His name’s Raymond Reddington. | 他叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[00:54] | ♬我不会惧怕我的对手♬ | |
[00:56] | ♬将他们留在静默之中♬ | |
[00:59] | ♬我活在当下♬ | |
[01:03] | ♬此时此刻 此时此刻♬ | |
[01:06] | ♬我不惧怕未来♬ | |
[01:09] | ♬活在静默之中♬ | |
[01:12] | ♬我活在当下♬ | |
[01:15] | ♬此时此刻 此时此刻♬ | |
[01:18] | ♬此时此刻♬ | |
[01:22] | Ian Garvey is — How do you Americans say it? | 伊恩·加维是个 你们美国人怎么说来着 |
[01:25] | A dead man walking? | 活死人 |
[01:27] | I cut him off. | 我已经断掉了和他的联系 |
[01:28] | He no longer represents my interests in your country. | 他已经不再是我在这个国家的代表了 |
[01:33] | I trust he knows why | 他肯定知道为什么 |
[01:34] | and what he must do to regain your patronage? | 以及如何才能再次获得你的支持吧 |
[01:37] | Yes. He was not happy about it. | 当然 他很不高兴 |
[01:40] | Unhappiness motivates whimpering. | 不高兴才会哭哭唧唧 |
[01:43] | Action is motivated by fear. | 恐惧激发行动 |
[01:45] | Garvey has made a lot of money distributing my product, | 加维帮我卖货 保护供货线路 |
[01:48] | protecting my supply lines. | 赚了不少钱 |
[01:50] | I am the source of his wealth and power. | 他的财富和权力是我给他的 |
[01:53] | He fears the loss of our alliance | 他害怕失去我和他之间的盟友关系 |
[01:55] | and I am sure is quite motivated to get it back. | 我肯定他很有动力争回一切 |
[01:58] | Then he’ll bring me what I need, | 那他就会把我要的东西给我 |
[02:00] | and your debt will be paid. | 你的债也就一笔勾销了 |
[02:02] | As the gospels say, | 正如福音书里所写 |
[02:03] | “Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, | “凯撒的物当归给凯撒” |
[02:07] | “雷丁顿的物当归给雷丁顿” | |
[02:11] | As the Russians say, “Trust but verify.” | 俄罗斯人有句俗语 信任亦需核实 |
[02:14] | Having saved your son from those | 既然把你儿子从那些怀疑你 |
[02:16] | who suspect you work with American intelligence, | 和美国情报机构合作的人手里救了出来 |
[02:19] | I’m sure you wouldn’t want them | 我想你也不会想让他们看到 |
[02:20] | to see photos proving that you do. | 能证明此事的照片吧 |
[02:23] | Goodness knows the next time they take your son, | 下次你儿子再被劫持 |
[02:25] | I may not be in Paris. | 我也许就不在巴黎了 |
[02:28] | As you say, fear is a great motivator. | 正如你所说 恐惧产生动力 |
[02:32] | I’ll contact you with a time and place. | 我会通知你时间地点 |
[02:34] | When I get the bag, you get the photos… | 等我拿到行李袋 你就能拿到照片 |
[02:38] | and Garvey gets your good graces. | 加维则会得到你的眷顾 |
[02:40] | Everybody wins. | 三赢 |
[02:41] | This bag, it must contain something quite extraordinary. | 那行李袋里的东西肯定非比寻常 |
[02:47] | Extraordinarily human. | 非常人性 |
[02:48] | Nothing more. Nothing less. | 不多不少 |
[02:53] | ♬我的恐惧骇人听闻♬ | |
[02:59] | ♬撕破恐惧陪伴吾侧♬ | |
[03:04] | So? | 怎么说 |
[03:05] | Reddington knows too much. About both of us. | 雷丁顿知道的太多了 关于你和我 |
[03:09] | – He believed your story? – Of course. | -他相信你的话吗 -当然 |
[03:12] | He lives in a world where people do what he tells them. | 他的世界里人们都听他的话 |
[03:14] | So he expects me to bring him the bag. | 所以他正等着我把行李袋交给他 |
[03:17] | And when you do, I expect you to kill him. | 你给他的时候 最好杀了他 |
[03:20] | I have questions I need him to answer. | 我有需要他回答的问题 |
[03:22] | More than you need my support? | 你更需要他的答案而不是我的支持 |
[03:26] | No. | 不 |
[03:27] | Then the answers die with him. | 那就让他带着回答去死 |
[03:41] | 伊恩·加维 第13号: 结局 | |
[03:55] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[04:01] | – I have a daughter. – I want to go home. | -我有个女儿 -我想回家 |
[04:03] | Her name is Agnes. She’s living with her grandmother | 她叫艾格尼斯 她跟她奶奶在一起 |
[04:06] | until it’s safe for her to come back. | 直到安全了才能回到我身边 |
[04:08] | Am I free to go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[04:09] | It won’t be safe until Ian Garvey is in prison. | 抓到伊恩·加维之前哪里都不安全 |
[04:11] | Is that a yes or a no? | 可以还是不可以 |
[04:12] | I didn’t force you to stay. | 我没强留你在这里 |
[04:14] | I forced you to listen. | 我只是强迫你听我说 |
[04:15] | I needed you to hear that Ian Garvey killed my husband. | 我需要你知道伊恩·加维杀了我丈夫 |
[04:19] | Right here! | 就在这里 |
[04:20] | Right where I’m standing now. | 就在我站的地方 |
[04:25] | You know, I always fantasized about having a sister. | 你知道 我一直幻想着能有个姐妹 |
[04:30] | Someone who I could be completely honest with | 一个我能坦诚相待的人 |
[04:32] | because I know she would be completely honest with me. | 因为我知道她也会对我坦诚相待 |
[04:36] | I am being completely honest with you. | 我对你坦诚相待 |
[04:39] | Ian is my surrogate father. | 伊恩是我的代父 |
[04:41] | He taught me to drive. | 他教会我开车 |
[04:43] | He showed up to my graduation. | 参加我的毕业典礼 |
[04:46] | He was there after my real father abandoned me. | 我的亲身父亲抛弃我后是他陪着我 |
[04:51] | And you want me to help you arrest him. | 而你想让我帮你逮捕他 |
[04:54] | – I do. – What if it was Reddington? | -是的 -如果是雷丁顿呢 |
[04:57] | Would you arrest him? You’re an FBI agent. | 你会逮捕他吗 你是个联调局探员 |
[05:00] | He’s on your Most Wanted List. | 他在你们的通缉名单上 |
[05:01] | Be honest — If you knew where he was right now, | 坦诚一点 如果你现在知道他在哪里 |
[05:05] | would you arrest him? | 你会逮捕他吗 |
[05:06] | It isn’t the same thing. | 这是两回事 |
[05:09] | Right. | 是啊 |
[05:13] | Like I said, it was a fantasy. | 所以我说了 只是幻想 |
[05:16] | 来电 尼克披萨店 | |
[05:27] | I wish… | 我很希望 |
[05:29] | we could just forget all of this | 我们能忘记这一切 |
[05:33] | and get to know one another. | 了解彼此 |
[05:40] | I think we both know it’s a little late for that. | 恐怕我们都知道已经太迟了 |
[05:53] | After more than two decades on your Most Wanted List, | 在联调局通缉名单待了超过20年 |
[05:55] | I’ve become something of an FBI buff. | 我感觉我身上都有联调局光环了 |
[05:58] | I know all about your Wacos, | 我知道你们的韦科惨案 |
[06:00] | your Ruby Ridges, Cointelpro, | 红宝石山脊事件 反间谍计划 |
[06:02] | going all the way back to John Dillinger, Al Capone, | 以前的约翰·迪林杰 阿尔·卡彭 |
[06:05] | all those communists, the incorruptible G-Man, | 所有的共产主义者 廉洁的联调局探员 |
[06:10] | a colorless if admirably professional lot. | 许许多多令人敬佩又无趣的专业人士 |
[06:13] | Is there a case hidden in that backhanded compliment? | 这一堆讽刺挖苦的恭维话里藏着什么案子吗 |
[06:17] | This apartment. Right here. | 这间公寓 就在这里 |
[06:19] | Oh. My God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:21] | To have been the proverbial fly on Clyde Tolson’s duvet. | 克莱德·托尔森羽绒被上的苍蝇 |
[06:26] | Clyde Tolson lived here? | 克莱德·托尔森在这住过 |
[06:29] | J. Edgar Hoover’s lover? | J·埃德加·胡佛的情人 |
[06:30] | This was their secret hideaway. Imagine the conversations. | 这是他们的秘密藏身之所 想像一下他们的对话 |
[06:34] | Cooing over JFK’s lovers. | 八卦一下肯尼迪的情人 |
[06:37] | Slandering Dr. King. | 诋毁一下金博士 |
[06:38] | What peignoir to wear to bed. | 讨论该穿哪件睡袍上床 |
[06:41] | When I saw the apartment was for sale, | 当看到这间公寓出售的时候 |
[06:43] | I couldn’t resist. | 我根本无法抗拒 |
[06:44] | You own the apartment | 你把这间 |
[06:46] | where the homophobic head of the FBI | 联调局那个恐同的局长 |
[06:48] | carried on his affair with his boyfriend? | 金屋藏汉的公寓买下来了 |
[06:50] | Allegedly. | 正是 |
[06:52] | I wouldn’t admit this in mixed company, | 我不会在其他人面前承认这点 |
[06:54] | but J. Edgar and I have a surprising amount in common. | 但J·埃德加和我有许多惊人的共同点 |
[06:57] | For instance, we both always get our man. | 例如 我们全都能得到想要的男人 |
[07:00] | He got Tolson. I got Garvey. | 他得到了托尔森 我得到了加维 |
[07:03] | Or I will, by this time tomorrow. | 或者说我会得到的 就在明天这个时候 |
[07:06] | Is this why you wanted to see me? | 这就是你想见我的原因 |
[07:07] | Mosadek has ordered Garvey to bring me the duffel bag. | 莫萨德克已经命令加维把行李袋拿给我 |
[07:11] | Garvey thinks he’s going to give it to me and walk away. | 加维以为他把它给我之后可以全身而退 |
[07:14] | I wanted you here to tell you I’ve made other arrangements. | 我让你来是要告诉你我对此有其他的安排 |
[07:17] | To get your man and the bag. | 得到你要找的人和你的行李袋 |
[07:19] | To get our man and keep my privacy. | 是得到我们要找的人以及保全我的隐私 |
[07:23] | Hoover believed knowledge is power. | 胡佛相信知识就是力量 |
[07:25] | He used his to hurt a lot of good people. | 他运用自己的知识伤害了很多无辜的人 |
[07:27] | You’re using yours to hurt me. | 你正在用你的知识伤害我 |
[07:29] | That is ridiculous. | 无稽之谈 |
[07:30] | Tom died for a reason. | 汤姆为了某个原因而死 |
[07:32] | You know why, and you won’t tell me! | 你知道是什么 却不告诉我 |
[07:35] | I won’t tell you something that’s none of your business. | 我不会告诉你跟你无关的事 |
[07:38] | It was none of Tom’s business. | 也跟汤姆无关 |
[07:40] | You may feel entitled to know what it is | 你可能觉得自己有权知道真相 |
[07:42] | because he died trying to figure out what it was, | 因为他为搞清真相而死 |
[07:45] | but you’re not. | 但是你没有 |
[07:46] | A fact which I have patiently tried to get you to understand. | 这是我一直耐心地试图让你理解的事 |
[07:50] | Be hurt. Blame me. | 受到伤害 归咎于我 |
[07:52] | Howl at the moon for all I care. | 发泄你的不满 |
[07:54] | But this is my problem, not yours. | 但这是我的问题 不是你的 |
[08:03] | Hey. What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[08:06] | Are you like him? | 你跟他一样吗 |
[08:08] | Like who? | 跟谁 |
[08:10] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[08:11] | Are you like him? | 你跟他一样吗 |
[08:14] | You know the answer to that. | 你知道答案 |
[08:16] | I know about the Nash Syndicate, | 我知道纳什集团 |
[08:19] | – about Zarak Mosadek. – Whatever you’ve been told, | -还有扎拉克·莫萨德克 -无论你听说了什么 |
[08:20] | there’s an explanation for all of that. | 我都有合理的理由 |
[08:26] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[08:29] | You protected me. | 保护我 |
[08:32] | I don’t know who you’ve been talking to, | 我不知道谁跟你说了什么 |
[08:35] | but what matters — | 但重要的是… |
[08:36] | This matters to me, Ian. | 这个就对我很重要 伊恩 |
[08:38] | This matters to me. | 对我很重要 |
[08:41] | 你不用再躲着他了 | |
[08:45] | Not after tomorrow. | 明天之后 |
[08:48] | Are you gonna kill him? | 你要杀了他 |
[08:51] | Like you killed Tom Keen? | 像你杀汤姆·基恩一样 |
[08:56] | So that’s who you’ve been talking to? | 所以是她跟你说的 |
[08:58] | Agent Keen? | 基恩探员 |
[09:01] | Are you gonna kill Reddington? | 你是不是要杀了雷丁顿 |
[09:08] | You got to come to Mr. Cooper’s office. | 你得来一下库珀先生的办公室 |
[09:09] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[09:10] | There’s something you need to hear. | 有东西你得听听 |
[09:18] | Here, uh — Here’s your house keys. | 给你 这是你家的钥匙 |
[09:22] | I figured I should — | 我觉得我应该… |
[09:24] | You know, since we’re not, um… | 既然我们不打算… |
[09:30] | Thank you. I’ll bring your things in tomorrow? | 谢谢 我明天把你的东西带来 |
[09:32] | Oh. No, you don’t have to do that. | 不 不用 |
[09:33] | I can — I can pick them up whenever or — | 我可以找时间去取 或者… |
[09:35] | It’s no trouble. I’ll bring them in tomorrow. | 没关系 我明天帮你带过来 |
[09:45] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[09:46] | Agent Mojtabai said he recorded a conversation | 莫伊塔巴尔探员说他录了一段 |
[09:48] | Ian Garvey had with a source of yours. | 伊恩·加维和你的线人的对话 |
[09:50] | Just happened two minutes ago. | 就在几分钟之前 |
[09:52] | We tracked Garvey to an out-of-the-way bar | 我们之前追踪加维到了一家位置偏僻的酒吧 |
[09:53] | where he goes to see a woman. | 他去那里见了一个女人 |
[09:55] | A girlfriend? Mistress? | 女朋友 情妇 |
[09:56] | Just someone he knows. | 就是他认识的人 |
[09:58] | I asked Aram for a bug, which I placed on her jacket. | 我找阿兰姆要了个窃听器 放在她的外套里 |
[10:01] | Okay, so, what have you got? | 好的 那么你有什么发现 |
[10:02] | Okay, so, I cued it up to the end. | 是这样 我直接倒到最后 |
[10:04] | You can listen to the whole thing later, | 其他的你可以过会再听 |
[10:06] | but this part — | 但是这段… |
[10:07] | We got to do something about it, like, now. | 我们得做点什么 立刻 |
[10:10] | Here we go. | 听吧 |
[10:11] | Are you gonna kill Reddington? | 你是不是要杀了雷丁顿 |
[10:13] | A meeting’s been set. | 安排了一个会面 |
[10:15] | Reddington thinks I’m coming to give him something he wants. | 雷丁顿以为我是去给他送东西的 |
[10:18] | I have other plans. | 但我另有计划 |
[10:20] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[10:22] | Meaning I’m about to do the world a big favor. | 意思是我要帮这个世界铲除一个毒瘤 |
[10:28] | It’s a trap — your meeting with Garvey. | 那是个陷阱 你跟加维的会面 |
[10:30] | If you show up, you’ll be killed. | 你要是去的话会被杀的 |
[10:32] | How convenient. | 那还真方便 |
[10:33] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:35] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[10:37] | You gathering intel | 你收集了这些 |
[10:39] | that indicates I shouldn’t go to a meeting | 指出我不应该去赴这个 |
[10:41] | you don’t want me to attend. | 你本来就不想让我去赴的约 |
[10:42] | That’s not what this is about. | 跟这个没有关系 |
[10:44] | “Two of your oxen have died. | “你的两头公牛死了 |
[10:45] | One round of play without an oxen card, | 一场没有公牛卡牌的比赛 |
[10:47] | and everyone in your party has died.” | 在你派对上的所有人都死了 |
[10:50] | I have oxen. | 我有公牛 |
[10:52] | Are you listening? | 你有没有听我说话 |
[10:53] | Where’d you get your information? | 你从哪里得到的消息 |
[10:55] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[10:56] | Then, no, I’m not listening. | 那我没在听 |
[11:00] | “You have died of dysentery.” | 你死于痢疾 |
[11:02] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[11:03] | Elizabeth wouldn’t lie about something like this. | 伊丽莎白不会在这种事情上说谎 |
[11:06] | If she says it’s dangerous for you to go, | 如果她说你去很危险 |
[11:08] | – I believe her. – So do I. | -那我相信她 -我也是 |
[11:11] | But I’m still going. | 但我还是要去 |
[11:25] | – Yes? – Mr. Sinclair. | -喂 -辛克莱先生 |
[11:27] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[11:28] | I told you a day would come when I’d need you to perform | 我跟你说过 有一天我会需要你 |
[11:32] | your peculiar brand of magic. | 施展你的独家魔法 |
[11:35] | That day is arrived. | 这一天到了 |
[11:40] | You want me to create a double for you | 你要我给你创造一个替身 |
[11:43] | so that you can attend a meeting | 好让你去参加一个 |
[11:46] | in which you anticipate being assassinated? | 明知道你会被刺杀的会面 |
[11:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:50] | Perhaps a better idea might be to skip the meeting. | 也许不去见面更好吧 |
[11:53] | Perhaps! | 也许 |
[11:54] | 但是 见面恐怕不可避免 | |
[11:58] | But I… I’m not in the business of helping people skirt murder. | 但我做的不是帮人避开谋杀的事情 |
[12:02] | I’m — I’m in the business of providing alibis. | 我做的是帮人提供不在场证明 |
[12:05] | A trick that allows a man to be in two places at once — | 能够让一个人同时出现在两个地方的把戏 |
[12:08] | an illusion I believe will come in handy, | 一种我认为鉴于目前的情形 |
[12:10] | given the circumstances. | 能起作用的幻象 |
[12:11] | Yes, but it’s — it’s — it — | 是的 但是 |
[12:13] | it’s an illusion | 这个幻象 |
[12:15] | achieved by the most painstaking processes. | 是需要艰苦的过程才能造就的 |
[12:19] | It can take months to find a double. | 找一个替身可能需要数月 |
[12:22] | I-I then refine the likeness, | 我再改进相似度 |
[12:24] | uh, establish routines, pattern behaviors. | 塑造日常习惯 模式行为 |
[12:28] | I mean, the whole meticulously crafted drama | 这一整套细致的改造工作 |
[12:32] | that can take o-o-over a year to perfect. | 可能需要一年多才能完善 |
[12:34] | You don’t have a year. | 你没有一年时间 |
[12:36] | M-Mr. Reddington, uh, uh, I want to help you, | 雷丁顿先生 我想要帮助你 |
[12:39] | but there simply isn’t time to even establish a routine. | 但是连塑造日常习惯的时间都不够 |
[12:42] | Without a routine, there are no witnesses. | 没有日常习惯就没有目击证人 |
[12:44] | Without witnesses, there is no alibi. | 没有日常习惯就没有不在场证明 |
[12:47] | I don’t need an alibi. I simply need a double. | 我不需要不在场证明 只要一个替身 |
[12:49] | And I need a year! | 那我需要一年 |
[12:51] | You have 16 hours. | 你有十六个小时 |
[12:53] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[12:55] | We’re not putting you in a situation like that. | 我们不能把你置于那样的境地 |
[12:57] | – It’s too dangerous. – I must say, Harold, | -太危险了 -不得不说 哈罗德 |
[13:00] | I’m flattered by your concern, | 你的关心挺感动我的 |
[13:01] | but I’ve spent a good part of my life | 但我生命里的很多时光 |
[13:03] | in situations very much like that. | 都是在类似情形下度过的 |
[13:05] | You have got to call this meeting off. | 你得取消见面 |
[13:07] | What do you think’s gonna happen? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[13:08] | Garvey’s gonna confess to murdering Singleton? | 加维坦白自己杀了辛格尔顿 |
[13:10] | Admit to killing Tom? | 承认杀了汤姆 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry, Donald. I missed that. | 抱歉 唐纳德 没听清 |
[13:14] | I was still basking in the glow | 我还沉浸在 |
[13:16] | of Harold’s concern for my well-being. | 哈罗德对我的关心里 |
[13:18] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别自作多情 |
[13:20] | And don’t believe for one minute | 也别指望我们能保护你 |
[13:21] | that we can protect you from Ian Garvey. | 不被伊恩·加维伤害 |
[13:24] | You’re the FBI. | 你们是联调局 |
[13:25] | My God. What would J. Edgar think? | 我的天 你们的创始人会怎么想 |
[13:28] | Even if you could get Garvey to talk, | 就算你能让加维开口 |
[13:30] | we’d still need to explain how we were able | 我们还是需要解释我们怎么能 |
[13:31] | – to record the meeting. – I have an idea. | -录下会面 -我有个主意 |
[13:34] | How about you say you were looking for | 你们就说你们在寻找 |
[13:36] | the most-wanted man in America, | 美国头号通缉犯 |
[13:38] | and in a valiant, but fruitless, attempt to capture me, | 为了抓我进行了英勇但徒劳的尝试 |
[13:41] | you stumbled upon him. | 无意中发现了他 |
[13:43] | What’s this really about? | 这到底是为了什么 |
[13:44] | This is about justice | 这是为了正义 |
[13:46] | for the man who murdered Agent Keen’s husband — | 为了惩罚杀害基恩探员丈夫的人 |
[13:49] | a dangerous and dirty cop | 一个危险的黑警 |
[13:51] | who not only runs the ground troops | 他不仅为国际贩毒集团 |
[13:53] | for an international drug syndicate, | 运营地面部队 |
[13:55] | but who also has exploited his considerable resources | 而且将他的触角深深地 |
[13:59] | within the U.S. Marshals Service. | 探入了美国司法机构 |
[14:02] | Why make a play now? | 为什么现在要动手 |
[14:05] | You kill Reddington, | 杀了雷丁顿 |
[14:06] | you’re never gonna get the intel you want. | 就再也得不到你想要的情报了 |
[14:08] | Reddington forced the issue. | 是他逼我的 |
[14:10] | We take care of the bastard now. | 我们现在就料理了这个混蛋 |
[14:13] | Ian Garvey has been untouchable. | 伊恩·加维曾经是触不可及的 |
[14:15] | I’m giving you a chance to do | 我这是在给你们一个机会 |
[14:17] | what the Bureau has been unable to do for over a year. | 去做局里过去一年多都做不到的事情 |
[14:20] | And along with Garvey, if you’re lucky, | 如果走运的话 除了加维 |
[14:22] | you might even capture Zarak Mosadek, | 你们也许还能抓到扎拉克·莫萨德克 |
[14:25] | who somehow slipped through your fingers the last time. | 上次他可是从你们指缝间溜走了 |
[14:28] | You let Mosadek go, and now he’s double-crossing you. | 是你放了莫萨德克 现在他耍了你 |
[14:30] | That’s what he thinks he’s doing. | 他以为他耍了我 |
[14:32] | In actuality, he’s delivering Ian Garvey to you | 实际上 他是把伊恩·加维 |
[14:35] | on a silver platter. | 双手奉上 |
[14:36] | You just have to catch him in the act of killing me, | 你们只需要在他想杀我的时候抓住他 |
[14:39] | not after he already has. | 可别让他得手 |
[14:41] | If I sign off on this, | 如果我同意这次行动 |
[14:43] | you’re walking in there at your own risk. | 你责任自负 |
[14:45] | I feel confident. | 我很有信心 |
[14:46] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[14:48] | God doesn’t want me, and the devil isn’t finished. | 神不要我 魔鬼还没完工 |
[14:52] | The meeting is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. | 会面定于明天上午十点 |
[14:54] | Do get a good night’s sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[14:56] | I’ll need you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed | 明天一早你们得瞪大眼睛 |
[14:58] | at the ass-crack of dawn. | 提高警惕 |
[15:06] | I still think it’s a dreadful idea. | 我还是觉得这是个馊主意 |
[15:08] | It’s a suicide mission. | 简直是自杀行动 |
[15:10] | But I think I may have found a way | 但我觉得我想到了一个方法 |
[15:13] | for you to attend the meeting without being killed. | 既能让你参加会面又能不被杀掉 |
[15:17] | Well, that’s a start! | 不错 接着说 |
[15:20] | We’ll need vehicles and firearms, | 我们需要车辆和武器 |
[15:22] | uh, the usual makeup, wardrobe, and wig work. | 需要化妆 换衣服 戴假发 |
[15:25] | This reminds me of our high-school production of “Guys and Dolls.” | 让我想起了我们高中演的《红男绿女》 |
[15:29] | A rousing rendition of “Fugue for Tinhorns.” | 令人振奋的《田号赋格曲》 |
[15:32] | Stubby Kaye has always been something of a role model. | 斯塔比·凯耶一直是某种榜样 |
[15:36] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道你说的谁 |
[15:36] | Stubby Kaye? “40 Pounds of Trouble”? | 斯塔比·凯耶 《四十磅的烦恼》 |
[15:39] | Sam the Shade in “Cat Ballou”? | 《狼城脂粉侠》里的影子山姆 |
[15:42] | Ah. Doesn’t matter. Let’s hear about the plan. | 算了 还是说说你的计划吧 |
[15:46] | Well, first off, | 首先 |
[15:47] | we’re going to need a very credible double. | 我们需要一个非常可靠的替身 |
[15:50] | – Anthony! – Mr. Reddington! | -安东尼 -雷丁顿先生 |
[15:52] | This man is just the framework upon which we will build. | 这个人只是我们进一步建设所需的框架 |
[15:56] | It will be critical that I have the right wardrobe. | 一套合适的着装将会至关重要 |
[15:59] | Color, cut, size. Every detail is essential. | 配色 剪裁 大小 任何细节都要注意 |
[16:04] | Shoe size. The ties. Suit size! | 鞋码 领带 外套的大小 |
[16:08] | All duplicates and exact matches. | 都要完全一致 丝毫不差 |
[16:11] | A little padding here. Take in a little there. | 这里来点衬垫 那里收一些 |
[16:15] | And I’ll need a very specific list of theatrical supplies. | 然后我将对演出需要的物资列出详细清单 |
[16:19] | Molding clay, alginate, latex, cheesecloth. | 打模黏土 藻酸盐 乳胶 粗棉布 |
[16:24] | Supplies… | 物资 |
[16:26] | are not as important as the craft. | 固然重要 但终究比不上手艺 |
[16:28] | I can teach almost anyone anything, | 不管什么人 我基本上都能教 |
[16:31] | given enough time. | 只要有充足的时间 |
[16:33] | But for our purposes, | 但针对我们的情况 |
[16:35] | our double will have to learn quickly. | 这位分身需要学得很快 |
[16:42] | And in terms of our liabilities, we’ll have our work cut out. | 至于其他人 我们需要好好计划 |
[16:46] | Dealing with Mr. Garvey and his men | 应付加维先生和他的手下 |
[16:48] | will be difficult enough. | 已经困难重重 |
[16:50] | But, uh, additionally, | 但此外 |
[16:51] | we will need to contend with Mr. Mosadek | 还需要处理莫萨德克先生 |
[16:54] | and his fairly extensive security team. | 和他那完备的安保团队 |
[16:58] | And not to mention the FBI. | 更别提联调局的人了 |
[17:00] | All right, Aram, we’re on site. | 阿兰姆 我们已就位 |
[17:02] | What CCTV feeds do you have in the area? | 这片区域的中央监控你连上了哪些 |
[17:05] | We’re here. | 我们在这 |
[17:06] | Garvey and Mosadek’s men | 加维和莫萨德克的人 |
[17:08] | will likely take up positions here and…here. | 很可能占据这里和这里的位置 |
[17:13] | The feds will hang back. | 探员将会躲在后边 |
[17:16] | They’ll want altitude for clear sight lines | 他们会想要占据有利观察的高地 |
[17:19] | here, here, and possibly here. | 这里 这里 很可能还有这里 |
[17:22] | – Which means… – You’ll be surrounded. | -所以 -你将会被包围 |
[17:25] | And even if our double is convincing and nobody dies, | 即使没有人怀疑分身的真实性也没有出人命 |
[17:30] | getting out of here is going to be nearly impossible. | 要想逃出去也几近不可能 |
[17:35] | Nearly. | 几近 |
[17:35] | This extraction will require two specific vehicles — | 要想脱身需要专门准备两辆车 |
[17:39] | a box truck and a sedan, which you will arrive in. | 一辆厢式货车和一辆你乘坐的轿车 |
[17:44] | Chuck and Morgan can handle the vehicles. | 查克和摩根可以搞定交通工具 |
[17:46] | Whatever we need. | 不管有什么需求 |
[18:18] | What you need is to get from this point | 你所要做的就是从这个位置 |
[18:21] | to the northeast exit here. | 跑到这个东北口 |
[18:25] | If you can manage that before you get, | 如果你能避免中枪 被追上 |
[18:28] | shot or run over or, uh, arrested by the FBI, | 或被联调局逮捕 成功跑到这里 |
[18:32] | this just might work. | 这个计划或许还成 |
[18:34] | And I would be a genius. | 而我真是天才 |
[18:37] | Raleigh, are those new spectacles, | 罗利 那一抹闪光 |
[18:38] | or is that a twinkle in your eye? | 是因为你换了新眼镜还是双眼在发亮 |
[18:41] | I am the first to admit that a carefully planned job, | 我必须承认计划周详的工作 |
[18:44] | uh, gives me great comfort. | 总能让我十分安心 |
[18:45] | But this sort of winging it, | 但这种匆忙上阵 |
[18:47] | it has, uh, an exciting flair to it! | 确实也有其令人兴奋之处 |
[18:50] | That’s the spirit. Let’s have a little fun. | 正是如此 好好玩吧 |
[18:52] | But, please, do your very best | 但拜托你尽全力 |
[18:54] | to make sure Tony’s not killed in the process. | 确保托尼不要在这个过程中丧命 |
[19:07] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[19:12] | Check, check. Polar one, test. | 检查 检查 一号点 试音 |
[19:14] | Check, check. Polar two, test. | 检查 检查 二号点 试音 |
[19:17] | Polar one, we’re getting a bit of interference. | 一号点 我们这儿有点干扰 |
[19:19] | Can you reposition 10 degrees north? | 能往北移动十度吗 |
[19:21] | Agent Ressler, what’s your sitrep? | 雷斯勒探员 你那边情况如何 |
[19:23] | I got two mercs 30 yards to the southeast. | 东南方向二十七米有两个雇佣兵 |
[19:25] | – Concealed positions. – Agent Navabi? | -位置很隐蔽 -纳瓦比探员呢 |
[19:27] | I make one more pro, 20 meters southwest. | 我这边还有一个 西南方向二十米 |
[19:35] | I make two from the Nash Syndicate | 我这边有两个纳什犯罪集团的 |
[19:36] | just north of the quarry. | 就在目标北边 |
[19:37] | Guys. Mr. Reddington is gonna be completely surrounded. | 各位 雷丁顿先生将会被完全包围 |
[19:41] | I will be in your ear the whole time. | 我会一直跟你说话 |
[19:45] | Remember — head high, roll the walk. | 记住 头颅高昂 脚步摇摆 |
[19:57] | All right. I got eyes. | 看到了 |
[19:58] | Principals are on the move. | 重点对象要行动了 |
[21:00] | He’s clean. | 没有问题 |
[21:02] | To confirm our agreement — | 再确认一次我们约定的内容 |
[21:05] | You get your bag, | 你拿到你的行李袋 |
[21:07] | and this war with Garvey ends. | 这场和加维的战争就到此为止 |
[21:30] | Stop. | 站住 |
[21:34] | We’re not for all the trouble | 包里物品所导致的麻烦 |
[21:35] | the contents of that bag have caused, | 我们也不想的 |
[21:38] | You would’ve been dead long ago. | 你早该死了 |
[21:40] | You’re still upset about that little mess with Tom Keen. | 对于汤姆·基恩那团乱子 我们还是很难过 |
[21:43] | Let’s not forget Detective Singleton. | 可别忘了辛格尔顿警探 |
[21:45] | It takes a special kind of man to kill his own colleague. | 能杀死自己同事的人真是特别呢 |
[21:49] | Keen was pleasure. | 杀死基恩那是帮忙 |
[21:51] | Singleton was business. | 而杀死辛格尔顿是公事 |
[21:53] | Agent Keen, we’ve got him. | 基恩探员 逮着证据了 |
[21:55] | Give us the “Green.” We’ll take him down. | 下令吧 这就拿下他 |
[21:56] | Hold your position. | 稳住 |
[21:57] | Enough. Mr. Garvey and I have a lucrative business arrangement — | 废话少说 我和加维先生的生意做的很好 |
[22:01] | one that I would like to resume. | 我希望能继续 |
[22:04] | – The bag. – Give it to him. | -那个袋子 -给他 |
[22:08] | Open it. | 打开 |
[22:13] | Sorry, Mr. Reddington. There’s been a change of plans. | 抱歉 雷丁顿先生 计划有变 |
[22:17] | – We’ve got a situation. – Gun. Go! Move! Move! | -有情况 -有枪 快 行动 |
[22:42] | Get out of there, son. | 快逃 孩子 |
[22:44] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[22:45] | I’m going! I’m going! | 在走 在走 |
[22:56] | Garvey’s headed east to 395. | 加维往东边的395公路去了 |
[23:21] | Oh, my God! I murdered a drug lord! | 天啊 我干掉了一个毒品大王 |
[23:24] | I’m having palpitations. | 胸闷心悸 |
[23:28] | Tony. Quite a performance. | 托尼 极致演出 |
[23:31] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[23:33] | My finest hour. | 最美妙的时刻 |
[23:35] | I-I need some air. Garvey’s mug hurts my face. | 我需要来点空气 加维的脸疼着我了 |
[23:53] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[23:55] | Hello, Ian. | 你好啊 伊恩 |
[23:57] | Welcome back. | 欢迎醒来 |
[23:59] | I hope you had a good rest. | 希望你休息得还好 |
[24:01] | There’s much to discuss. | 有很多要谈的 |
[24:08] | Following a shooting in Bealeton this morning, | 由于今早比尔顿发生一起枪案 |
[24:08] | 新闻进行时 继续缉捕加维 | |
[24:09] | a manhunt is under way for U.S. Marshal Ian Garvey. | 现针对美国法警伊恩·加维开展缉捕行动 |
[24:12] | It feels good to be wanted, doesn’t it? | 被通缉感觉还不错吧 |
[24:13] | Witnesses have confirmed that Garvey. | 多位目击者证实加维 |
[24:14] | a 30-year veteran of the US Marshals Service, | 在美国执法官局工作的三十岁退役军人 |
[24:17] | shot and killed an Afghan government official named Zarak Mosadek. | 枪杀阿富汗政府官员扎拉克·莫萨德克 |
[24:21] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[24:23] | The impossible. | 不可能之事 |
[24:25] | I put you in two places at the same time. | 我让你分身两处 |
[24:27] | I didn’t shoot Mosadek. | 我没有对莫萨德克开枪 |
[24:29] | As a general rule, a magician never explains his tricks. | 照惯例 魔术师不会解释自己的戏法 |
[24:33] | I didn’t shoot anyone. | 我没有对任何人开枪 |
[24:34] | But this one is just too good to keep to myself. | 但这个魔术精彩到我忍不住想揭秘 |
[24:38] | It started yesterday just after lunch. | 一切从昨天的午餐开始 |
[24:42] | Why make a play now? | 为什么现在要动手 |
[24:43] | You kill Reddington, | 杀了雷丁顿 |
[24:45] | you’re never gonna get the intel you want. | 就再也得不到你想要的情报了 |
[24:46] | Reddington forced the issue. | 是他逼我的 |
[24:49] | We take care of the bastard now. | 我们现在就料理了这个混蛋 |
[24:51] | While you were plotting with your minions | 当你在跟纳什集团来的喽罗们 |
[24:53] | from the Nash Syndicate, | 密谋策划时 |
[24:55] | I was hatching a plan with my men to meet with you. | 我正在策划让我的人与你见面 |
[25:03] | What the hell is this? | 你们要干什么 |
[25:05] | With a butterfly kiss and a honeybee hug, | 蝴蝶飞 蜜蜂追 |
[25:08] | sleep tight, little one, like a bug in a rug. | 虫宝宝 快快睡 |
[25:16] | Then came a plaster mold of your face, | 然后给你的脸倒个模 |
[25:19] | a willing double, a little makeup, | 找个替身 再化点妆 |
[25:22] | a little make-believe, and, voilà, | 略施小计 闪亮登场 |
[25:25] | two Garveys with one stone. | 真假加维谁能防 |
[25:27] | While the real one slept, the imposter picked up your men | 你这个李逵睡大觉 我的李鬼就带上你的人 |
[25:30] | just in time for them to see your Off-Broadway debut | 正好给他们演了一出大戏 |
[25:34] | in all its theatrical glory. | 功成名就 |
[25:40] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[25:43] | Nobody’s gonna believe this. | 没人会相信的 |
[25:45] | They already do. | 他们已经信了 |
[25:47] | The FBI believes you killed an Afghan government official. | 联调局相信是你杀了一名阿富汗官员 |
[25:50] | Mosadek’s colleagues believe | 莫萨德克的手下 |
[25:52] | you killed the head of their cartel. | 相信是你杀了他们的老大 |
[25:54] | And the Nash Syndicate believes you killed | 而纳什集团则相信是你 |
[25:56] | their biggest supplier. | 杀了他们最大的供应商 |
[25:59] | And if I give you the duffel bag? | 如果我把这个行李袋给你呢 |
[26:01] | I’ll perform another magic trick. | 我会再变个魔术 |
[26:03] | My jet will take you and the missus out of harm’s way. | 我的私人飞机会载着你和你老婆远走高飞 |
[26:06] | I know a lovely little spot on Namibia’s Skeleton Coast. | 纳米比亚的骷髅海岸有个地方就很不错 |
[26:14] | You can get me out. | 你能帮我跑路 |
[26:17] | Where’s the bag? | 行李袋在哪儿 |
[26:19] | Garvey was in business with Mosadek. | 加维在跟莫萨德克做生意 |
[26:21] | Why would he kill him? | 为什么要杀了他 |
[26:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:24] | Did he cut a deal with Reddington? | 难道他跟雷丁顿做了交易 |
[26:26] | No. No way. Garvey hates Reddington. | 不可能 加维恨死雷丁顿了 |
[26:30] | Then why not kill him when he had the chance? | 那为什么加维不趁机杀了他 |
[26:31] | I told you. I-I-I don’t know. | 我说了 不知道 |
[26:34] | Well, here’s what we know. | 好吧 总结一下 |
[26:36] | We know the meeting was a setup | 我们知道那次会面是陷阱 |
[26:38] | and that Mosadek and Garvey conspired to take Reddington out. | 莫萨德克和加维密谋要杀了雷丁顿 |
[26:41] | And you being there | 而你在场 |
[26:42] | makes you part of that conspiracy to murder. | 所以意图谋杀罪你也有份 |
[26:45] | Now, you help us, we make it go away. | 如果你帮了我们 就能脱罪 |
[26:49] | Why didn’t Garvey kill Reddington? | 为什么加维不杀雷丁顿 |
[26:52] | He was supposed to. | 他本应该下手的 |
[26:53] | – Then why the double-cross? – Look, Garvey — | -那为什么要背后捅刀 -加维 |
[26:55] | He never said a bad word about Mosadek. He admired him. | 他连一句莫萨德克的坏话都没说过 他崇拜他 |
[26:58] | In fact, he made a fortune off of protecting his cartel. | 事实上 保护贩毒集团让加维大发横财 |
[27:01] | Why Garvey killed Mosadek instead of Reddington, | 至于为什么他没杀雷丁顿却杀了莫萨德克 |
[27:03] | I got no idea. | 我真不知道 |
[27:07] | Well, he’s got nothing. | 他什么都不知道 |
[27:09] | I mean, whatever went down, Garvey didn’t tell him about it. | 无论真相是什么 加维都没跟他透露过 |
[27:11] | Did he tell Reddington? | 那他告诉雷丁顿了吗 |
[27:13] | You think Reddington and Garvey were working together? | 你觉得雷丁顿和加维是一伙的 |
[27:15] | It doesn’t make sense otherwise. | 不然就说不通 |
[27:16] | Garvey was in business with Mosadek. | 加维在跟莫萨德克做生意 |
[27:18] | Why would he kill him and not Reddington? | 为什么杀他而不杀雷丁顿呢 |
[27:20] | And there’s no sign of either of them. | 现在他们俩都失踪了 |
[27:22] | Garvey’s AWOL, and Reddington isn’t answering my calls. | 加维跑了 雷丁顿也不回我电话 |
[27:26] | Guys. I got something. | 伙计们 我有线索了 |
[27:30] | All right, so, this — this is Garvey’s sedan | 好 这个是加维的车 |
[27:34] | going under this freeway overpass. | 开进了桥洞底下 |
[27:36] | And this… is what came out. | 这是开出来的车 |
[27:40] | There’s no sedan. Where did it go? | 车不见了 能去哪了呢 |
[27:41] | Is there an exit under the freeway? | 有别的出口吗 |
[27:43] | – Nope. – It didn’t disappear. | -没有 -它没消失 |
[27:44] | Actually, it kind of did. Into the back of that trailer. | 其实算是消失了 在那辆拖车里面 |
[27:48] | Courtesy of a Mr. Raleigh Sinclair. | 全归功于罗利·辛克莱 |
[27:52] | “The Alibi.” The man who can put you in two places at once. | “不在场制造者” 他能让你分身两地 |
[27:55] | Now we know why Reddington kept him out of jail. | 现在我们知道为什么雷丁顿帮他潜逃了 |
[27:57] | He didn’t double Reddington. I saw him. He was at the meet. | 他没让雷丁顿分身 他就在会面现场 |
[28:00] | – And Mosadek’s dead. – That leaves Garvey. | -而莫萨德克死了 -那就只剩加维了 |
[28:02] | Reddington knew Garvey was coming for him. | 雷丁顿知道加维要对付他 |
[28:05] | He got to him first, had him doubled, | 他先发制人 让替身扮成成他 |
[28:06] | had the double kill Mosadek. | 然后杀了莫萨德克 |
[28:08] | Garvey and Mosadek were conspiring to kill Reddington. | 加维和莫萨德克一起密谋杀了雷丁顿 |
[28:11] | Now one of them is dead, and the other is wanted for murder. | 如今他们俩一个死了 一个成了杀人犯 |
[28:14] | Ressler, you’re on the Alibi. | 雷斯勒 你负责不在场制造者 |
[28:15] | Put out a BOLO for Raleigh Sinclair. | 发布对罗利·辛克莱的协查通告 |
[28:17] | Navabi, I want you on the Garvey impersonator. | 纳瓦比 你负责假扮加维的人 |
[28:19] | He murdered Zarak Mosadek and got away in that truck. | 他杀了扎拉克·莫萨德克 躲进拖车跑了 |
[28:21] | Trace it. Find it and him. | 追踪拖车 抓捕他 |
[28:23] | Well, we know where the real Garvey | 我们知道真的加维 |
[28:25] | and the duffel bag are — with Reddington. | 和那个行李袋在哪儿了 在雷丁顿那里 |
[28:27] | – He double-crossed us. – Tell me about your contact. | -他算计了我们 -跟我说说你的线人 |
[28:29] | – How well does she know Garvey? – Very well. | -她有多了解加维 -非常了解 |
[28:32] | If Red’s forcing Garvey to take him to that bag, | 如果红魔在逼迫加维交出行李袋 |
[28:34] | maybe your contact can get us there first. | 也许你的线人能让我们先到一步 |
[28:37] | And why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[28:39] | Because if you do, Garvey will go to prison. | 因为你帮了 加维会去坐牢 |
[28:41] | If you don’t, he’ll be killed. | 不帮 那他死定了 |
[28:44] | By Reddington. | 被雷丁顿杀掉 |
[28:45] | Yes, he has something Reddington wants. | 没错 他有雷丁顿想要的东西 |
[28:47] | On TV, they’re saying he killed that man Mosadek, | 电视上说他杀了那个莫萨德克 |
[28:50] | but you said that they worked together. | 但你说过他们是一伙的 |
[28:52] | Did Garvey ever mention that duffel bag? | 加维提到过那个行李袋吗 |
[28:54] | Did he tell you where it might be? | 他跟你说过行李袋在哪吗 |
[28:56] | A locker? A storage unit? | 柜子 储物间 |
[28:57] | I-I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[28:59] | – Where are you? – I’m at work. | -你在哪里 -我在上班 |
[29:00] | Think about that duffel bag and where it might be. | 仔细想想行李袋可能在哪里 |
[29:03] | Helping me find it before Reddington | 帮我在雷丁顿之前找到它 |
[29:05] | just might save Garvey’s life. | 说不定能救加维一命 |
[29:16] | What’s that smell? Is that lavender? | 什么味道 薰衣草吗 |
[29:23] | And mint. | 还有薄荷 |
[29:25] | Is that your head? | 是你头上的味道吗 |
[29:27] | What kind of products do you use? | 你用什么洗发水 |
[29:29] | I’m dying of curiosity. | 我快好奇死了 |
[29:31] | Wouldn’t that be nice. | 死了正好 |
[29:33] | – You smell that? – Yes. It’s lovely. | -你闻到了吗 -是啊 挺香的 |
[29:36] | I’ll say. | 没错 |
[29:38] | Absolutely lovely. | 好闻极了 |
[29:41] | Whatever it is, you and I need to get some. | 不管是什么 我们都得去弄点儿 |
[30:06] | Hey, mister. Can you hear me? | 先生 能听见我说话吗 |
[30:07] | Easy, buddy. Easy, buddy. You’re all right. | 别急 伙计 别急 伙计 你没事的 |
[30:09] | You were in an accident. | 你刚才出车祸了 |
[30:17] | The other man. | 另一个人 |
[30:19] | The one who was with us. Where’d he go? | 之前跟我们一起的那个人 他去哪了 |
[30:21] | I don’t know. He took off. | 我不知道 他走了 |
[30:23] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:26] | Come on. | 来 |
[30:30] | – Is that yours? – Yeah. | -这是你的车吗 -是的 |
[30:33] | Please. I need your car. | 拜托 我需要你的车 |
[30:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:52] | – What have you done with Garvey? – There was an accident. | -你对加维做了什么 -出了意外 |
[30:55] | We know you used The Alibi to double Garvey. | 我们知道你找不在场制造者给加维弄了分身 |
[30:57] | – Garvey got away. – You expect me to believe that? | -加维逃跑了 -你觉得我会信吗 |
[31:00] | You knew the meeting was an ambush. You have a source. | 你知道这次会面有埋伏 你有线人 |
[31:03] | – Someone close to Garvey. – I’m not answering that. | -加维身边的人 -无可奉告 |
[31:06] | If that source was assisting you, Garvey knows that, | 如果那个线人在帮你 加维现在知道了 |
[31:09] | and he’ll try to get to him. | 他会去找他 |
[31:10] | I assume that’s what you’re trying to do. | 我想这也是你现在正在做的 |
[31:12] | Tell me. Where are you going? | 告诉我 你要去哪 |
[31:13] | Why? So you can get to Garvey first? | 凭什么 好让你先找到加维 |
[31:15] | I can help protect you from him. | 我能保护你不被他伤害 |
[31:17] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你的保护 |
[31:19] | What I need is that duffel bag, and I’m about to get it. | 我只需要那个行李袋 而我就要拿到了 |
[31:26] | We’re closed! | 打烊了 |
[31:28] | I said we’re clo– | 说了打烊… |
[31:32] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[31:36] | Ian. Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 伊恩 我的天哪 你没事吧 |
[31:37] | – Did you tell Keen? – What? | -你告诉基恩了吗 -什么 |
[31:38] | Is that how Reddington knew I was coming? | 所以雷丁顿才知道我的计划 |
[31:40] | – No! – You said you talked to her! | -不 -你说你跟她谈过了 |
[31:41] | Yeah, but I didn’t say anything! | 是的 但我什么都没说 |
[31:47] | On TV, they said you killed that man Mosadek. | 电视上说你杀了那个莫萨德克 |
[31:50] | I’ll pay you back when I can. | 我以后再还你 |
[31:53] | What is happening, Ian? | 发生什么了 伊恩 |
[31:55] | Meantime, say you were robbed. | 就说你被抢劫了 |
[31:58] | I am being robbed. | 我被抢劫了 |
[32:31] | Hello? Agent Mojtabai. | 你好 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[32:32] | Aram, I need to find Agent Keen. | 阿兰姆 我需要找到基恩探员 |
[32:34] | – It’s urgent. – Mr. Reddington. | -情况紧急 -雷丁顿先生 |
[32:36] | – Is everything okay? – No, everything is not okay. | -没出什么事吧 -不 出大事了 |
[32:38] | She just hung up on me, angry and desperate, | 她刚刚气急败坏地挂了我的电话 |
[32:40] | and I fear she’s blindly walking into a trap. | 恐怕她正毫不自知地步入圈套之中 |
[32:43] | – I need to find her. – But if she hung up on you, | -我得找到她 -但如果她挂了你的电话 |
[32:45] | she probably doesn’t want to talk to you | 她可能并不想跟你说话 |
[32:46] | or have me help you find her. | 也不想让我帮你找到她 |
[32:49] | Aram, if your intent is to protect Elizabeth, | 阿兰姆 如果你是想保护伊丽莎白 |
[32:51] | protect her from Garvey, not from me. | 就保护她免遭加维的毒手 而不是我 |
[32:53] | She’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[32:54] | Wait, I thought you had Garvey. | 等等 我以为你已经抓到加维了 |
[32:55] | I did. He got away. | 是抓到了 他逃跑了 |
[32:57] | And now, like a hound on a hot scent, | 她此刻就像追逐着香气的猎犬 |
[32:59] | she’s going after an item Garvey took from me, | 正追踪加维从我这拿走的一个东西 |
[33:01] | and I have no doubt he’s headed the same way. | 我可以肯定他也往同一个地方去了 |
[33:04] | Okay. She went to meet someone. | 好吧 她去见一个人了 |
[33:06] | – Where? – I don’t know, but this woman — | -在哪 -我不知道 但这个女人 |
[33:08] | the person she went to see — | 她去见的人 |
[33:09] | Liz planted a listening device on her, | 莉斯在她身上装了窃听器 |
[33:12] | and if that device is within range and transmitting, | 如果窃听器在范围内而且在传送讯号 |
[33:14] | I may be able to track it. | 我或许能追踪到 |
[33:16] | Do it. Now. | 快查 马上 |
[33:22] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[33:25] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没有杀人 |
[33:26] | And I didn’t say anything to Agent Keen. | 我什么也没跟基恩探员说 |
[33:28] | I believe you. I wish you’d believe me. | 我相信你 我希望你能相信我 |
[33:32] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我都不知道该相信什么了 |
[33:35] | I’m gonna need your car. | 我需要你的车 |
[33:38] | Yeah. The keys are in the jacket. | 好 钥匙在外套口袋里 |
[33:43] | Ian, the whole world’s looking for you. | 伊恩 全世界都在找你 |
[33:46] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪 |
[33:50] | Ian? What? What’s wrong? | 伊恩 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[33:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[33:58] | That’s how Reddington knew. | 雷丁顿就是这么知道的 |
[34:00] | It’s a bug put there by Keen. | 是基恩装的窃听器 |
[34:03] | She heard us talk and squealed to her lord and master. | 她听见了我们的谈话 然后告诉了她的主子 |
[34:06] | The duffel bag — Why is it so important? | 那个行李袋 为什么那么重要 |
[34:08] | I’m gonna need time to figure out how to clear my name. | 我需要时间想清楚怎么洗清我的罪名 |
[34:11] | When I do, I’ll reach out. | 到时候我再联系你 |
[34:13] | There’s so much you need to know. | 有太多事要告诉你了 |
[34:15] | Can you please tell me now? | 能拜托你现在就告诉我吗 |
[34:21] | Everything you believed for the last 30 years | 过去三十年里你所相信的一切 |
[34:23] | has been a lie. | 都是一场谎言 |
[34:26] | You’ve spent a lifetime hiding for no reason. | 你毫无缘由地躲了一辈子 |
[34:29] | Ian Garvey, FBI! | 伊恩·加维 联调局 |
[34:31] | Hands in the air! | 手举起来 |
[34:33] | Do it! Now! | 举起来 马上 |
[34:35] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[34:38] | – You don’t want to do that. – Oh, yeah. I do. | -你不想那么做的 -不 我当然想 |
[34:41] | I can’t think of anything I’ve ever wanted more. | 我想不出还有什么更想做的事情了 |
[34:44] | I can. | 我想得出 |
[34:46] | Hear what I have to say about Reddington’s little secret. | 听我说雷丁顿的小秘密 |
[34:50] | You arrest me, that’s never gonna happen. | 你要是逮捕了我 就永远听不到了 |
[35:00] | Hands on the bar. | 手放在吧台上 |
[35:08] | – I’m listening. – He didn’t kill Mosadek. | -说吧 -莫萨德克不是他杀的 |
[35:10] | I know. I don’t care. | 我知道 我不在乎 |
[35:13] | If I tell you everything I know about Reddington, | 如果我告诉你关于雷丁顿我所知道的一切 |
[35:15] | what guarantees do I have that you won’t arrest me? | 你能怎么保证不会逮捕我 |
[35:17] | – Absolutely none. – He’s innocent. | -当然没有保证 -他是无辜的 |
[35:19] | If I can’t get him for the murders he did commit, | 如果我没法以他所犯下的谋杀罪逮捕他 |
[35:22] | I’m happy to get him for the one he didn’t. | 我很乐意以他没犯的罪行逮捕他 |
[35:23] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[35:24] | The same reason she bugged your jacket | 跟她给你的外套装窃听器 |
[35:25] | and snitched on us to Reddington. | 以及把我们的事告诉雷丁顿的理由一样 |
[35:27] | He owns her. | 她是他的人 |
[35:29] | She’s an FBI agent in the pocket | 作为联调局探员 |
[35:30] | of the FBI’s most-wanted criminal. | 她是联调局头号通缉犯的人 |
[35:33] | He doesn’t own her. | 她不是他的人 |
[35:35] | – He is her. – Don’t do this. | -他就是她 -不要说了 |
[35:37] | – And she is him. – I’m asking you not to. | -她就是他 -请你不要说了 |
[35:41] | She’s acting like a criminal | 她做出这些罪犯一般的行为 |
[35:43] | because she is the daughter of one. | 是因为她就是罪犯的女儿 |
[35:50] | Reddington’s her father. | 雷丁顿是她的父亲 |
[35:52] | Yeah, and I’m her sister, | 没错 而我是她的妹妹 |
[35:56] | who I wish I could’ve gotten to know. | 真希望我能早点知道她 |
[35:59] | I think we both know it’s too late for that. | 恐怕我们都知道已经太迟了 |
[36:09] | We found no images on CCTV feeds and no prints at the scene. | 没有监控录像 现场也没有指纹 |
[36:12] | But we were able to trace Sinclair’s rig | 但是我们发现辛克莱 |
[36:14] | to a warehouse in Takoma Park. | 去了塔科马公园的一个仓库 |
[36:16] | We believe it was a staging area, | 那里应该是中转区 |
[36:17] | but everything has been cleaned out. | 但什么痕迹都没留下 |
[36:20] | Okay. Hope I didn’t make a huge mistake, | 但愿我没有做错事 |
[36:23] | – but I just hung up with Mr. Reddington. – What’s wrong? | -我刚刚和雷丁顿通了电话 -怎么了 |
[36:26] | He lost Garvey, and he can’t reach Agent Keen. | 加维逃跑了 他也联系不上基恩探员 |
[36:29] | He thinks she may be in danger, | 他估计她会有危险 |
[36:31] | and so he asked me to help locate her. | 所以让我帮忙找她 |
[36:32] | Now, I went ahead and pinged the transmitter | 我就在信号被切断之前 |
[36:34] | on her listening device before the signal cut out. | 追踪了她放置的窃听器 |
[36:36] | – Okay, back up. Reddington lost Garvey. – So he says. | -等等 雷丁顿让加维跑了 -他说的 |
[36:39] | And the transmitter’s offline. | 然后窃听器的信号也中断了 |
[36:41] | Yes, but before the signal dropped, | 没错 但信号在中断前 |
[36:42] | it was broadcasting from a bar on East Fayette Street | 是从费耶特东街的酒吧传来的 |
[36:45] | in Baltimore, Pete’s Tavern. | 巴尔的摩 皮特酒馆 |
[36:47] | It’s the same place where Agent Keen was meeting… | 那里就是基恩探员见… |
[36:49] | – with her source. – And where Reddington is headed now. | -线人的地方 -雷丁顿应该也会去 |
[36:51] | – Have you tried Keen? – She’s not answering. | -你联系过基恩探员吗 -她没接电话 |
[36:53] | Keep trying. You two, get there. | 接着打 你们两个立刻赶过去 |
[36:55] | – Alert local PD and SWAT. – On our way. | -通知当地警察和特警 -这就去 |
[37:00] | Now I get it. | 我明白了 |
[37:03] | Reddington and your husband | 雷丁顿和你丈夫 |
[37:04] | how they knew each other. | 是怎么认识的 |
[37:06] | Reddington didn’t know you through him. | 雷丁顿不是通过他认识了你 |
[37:10] | He knew him through you. | 而是通过你认识了他 |
[37:14] | – But the duffel bag… – Where is it? | -但是行李袋… -在哪里 |
[37:17] | How did your husband come by it? | 你丈夫是怎么拿到的 |
[37:20] | And why didn’t he tell you what was in it? | 为什么他不告诉你里面是什么 |
[37:22] | Because you killed him before he could. | 因为你在他开口前杀了他 |
[37:25] | And if you try and tell it now, | 如果现在你开口 |
[37:27] | I’ll do the same to you. | 我也会一样对你 |
[37:29] | Utter one word. | 一个词都不行 |
[37:31] | One article… | 哪怕是冠词 |
[37:33] | “A”…”An”…”The”… | “一”…”那” |
[37:37] | and I’ll shoot you. | 我就会开枪 |
[37:40] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会 |
[37:41] | Because if he does, I’ll shoot him. | 因为我也会朝他开枪 |
[37:46] | You’re right. I am unwilling to accept | 你说得没错 我无法接受 |
[37:48] | that I am not entitled to know why my husband died. | 我丈夫死得不明不白 |
[37:52] | I am hurt. I do blame you. And pulling this trigger, | 我很难过也怨恨你 即便我开枪 |
[37:56] | something I desperately do not want to do, | 虽然我非常不想 |
[37:58] | is me howling at the moon! | 这是我最后的呐喊 |
[38:00] | Which is definitely your problem, not mine. | 但这也怪你自己 不是我的错 |
[38:03] | Tell the story. Tell it! | 告诉我真相 快说 |
[38:07] | Stop! Wait! | 住手 等等 |
[38:09] | My hands are up. No gun. | 我没有任何武器 |
[38:11] | – What are you doing? – I’m not a threat to anybody. | -你在干什么 -我威胁不到任何人 |
[38:13] | Except to yourself. | 除了你自己 |
[38:14] | I don’t know what he’s done to you | 我不知道他对你做了什么 |
[38:16] | or what’s in the duffel bag, and I don’t care. | 也不知道行李代里有什么 都和我无关 |
[38:19] | All I know is that my entire life, he’s protected me from you, | 但是我知道他一直都在保护我 |
[38:22] | and it’s about time that I started protecting him. | 现在该我保护他了 |
[38:27] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[38:30] | Anything? | 眼熟吗 |
[38:33] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你女儿 |
[38:36] | The one you abandoned 28 years ago on Christmas Eve. | 你在二十八年前的圣诞夜抛弃的女儿 |
[38:43] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[38:44] | Did you think of me at all? | 你有想过我吗 |
[38:47] | In my pink room, in my pink pajamas, | 我穿着粉色的睡衣 在粉色的房间里 |
[38:50] | waiting for Santa. | 等待圣诞老人 |
[38:53] | When I went to sleep, my world was perfect, | 入睡前 我还生活在一个完美的世界 |
[38:55] | and when I woke up, it was destroyed. | 一觉醒来 就都变了 |
[38:58] | My daddy gone. | 我的爸爸不见了 |
[39:01] | Did he just leave? | 他是离开了吗 |
[39:03] | Was it an accident? We didn’t know. | 还是出了意外 我们不知道 |
[39:06] | All we knew was my daddy… | 我们只知道我爸爸… |
[39:08] | my good, kind, and decent daddy, was gone. | 我那个温柔 善良又正直的爸爸 不见了 |
[39:14] | And then come to find out you weren’t good | 后来我发现 你既不温柔 |
[39:17] | or kind or decent. | 也不善良正直 |
[39:19] | You were a traitor. | 你是个叛徒 |
[39:22] | And we were sent into hiding. | 我们就只能躲起来 |
[39:26] | From you. | 躲着你 |
[39:28] | From my father. | 躲着我的父亲 |
[39:30] | And I’m telling you this | 我告诉你这些是因为 |
[39:32] | because if you are at all happy to see me, | 哪怕万一你看到我会很开心 |
[39:35] | which I’m sure you’re not, | 虽然我打赌你不会 |
[39:37] | but if there’s one shred of relief | 但我在痛苦中 |
[39:39] | that I made it through this ordeal, | 唯一的慰藉 |
[39:41] | it’s because of Ian. | 就是伊恩 |
[39:43] | He saved me. | 他救过我 |
[39:46] | That’s why I’m standing here, | 所以我求你 |
[39:49] | asking you, my father, to please save him. | 求我的父亲 求你放过他 |
[39:57] | That’s entirely up to him. | 这取决于他自己 |
[40:01] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[40:02] | ♬就这一次♬ | |
[40:07] | ♬他终于满意♬ | |
[40:12] | ♬却因为宿醉♬ | |
[40:14] | – Ian? – Call 911! | -伊恩 -快打911 |
[40:16] | Tell them there’s been an officer-involved shooting. | 说这里发生了枪击 有警员在场 |
[40:18] | Tell them it’s a 10-33. Say it! | 说这里有紧急情况 快去 |
[40:20] | – A 10-33! – You will not die. | -紧急情况 -你不准死 |
[40:23] | You hear me, you piece of crap? | 听到了吗 你这个混蛋 |
[40:25] | Not until you tell me what you know. | 在我知道真相之前 |
[40:27] | You will not die. | 你不准死 |
[40:37] | ♬妈妈♬ | |
[40:40] | ♬告诉你的孩子♬ | |
[40:46] | ♬别走我走过的路♬ | |
[40:54] | ♬在罪孽和痛苦中♬ | |
[40:59] | ♬度过一生♬ | |
[41:04] | ♬在晨曦映衬下♬ | |
[41:31] | – Pulse 132 and thready. – Get Cardiac down here. | -脉搏132 十分微弱 -注射强心剂 |
[41:34] | Six units of O-neg. | 准备1200cc的O阴性血 |
[41:35] | – BP 80 over 60. – No time to stabilize. Let’s get him to the OR now. | -血压80/60 -没时间了快推进手术室 |
[41:37] | Right now. | 马上 |
[41:40] | Garvey. It’s your last chance, Garvey. | 加维 这是你最后的机会加维 |
[41:42] | Tell me about that duffel bag. | 告诉我行李袋是怎么回事 |
[41:45] | I’ll take care of Reddington. I promise. | 我来解决雷丁顿 我保证 |
[41:47] | ♬在新奥尔良♬ | |
[41:53] | We’re losing him. I don’t have a pulse! | 他不行了 没有脉搏了 |
[41:54] | ♬在晨曦映衬下♬ | |
[42:02] | ♬这是可怜的孩子们♬ | |
[42:08] | ♬无法避免的毁灭♬ | |
[42:13] | ♬而我也是其中之一♬ |