时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:42] | 扎拉克·莫萨德克 第23号 | |
[01:45] | I’m sorry. Say that again. | 抱歉 你再说一遍 |
[01:46] | I understand you disagree with our conclusions. | 我明白你不同意我们的结论 |
[01:49] | We gave you leads. | 我们给了你线索 |
[01:51] | An evidence trail my daughter could follow. | 连我女儿都能追查下去的线索 |
[01:53] | And we followed them. And others. | 我们调查了 也调查了其他线索 |
[01:55] | Then why aren’t you acting on them? | 那你们为什么没有采取行动 |
[01:56] | For the same reason you didn’t — | 和你们没有行动的原因一样 |
[01:57] | the allegations against Ian Garvey are mostly circumstantial. | 针对伊恩·加维的指控没有直接证据 |
[02:02] | Do you believe he’s a criminal? | 你认为他是罪犯吗 |
[02:03] | What I believe doesn’t matter. | 我怎么认为并不重要 |
[02:05] | Because either you belive he is, or you believe I’m a liar. | 要么你认为他是罪犯 要么你认为我在说谎 |
[02:08] | I’m just curious which it is. | 我只是很好奇到底是哪一种 |
[02:09] | I have no reason not to believe you, Agent Keen, | 我没有不相信你的理由 基恩探员 |
[02:12] | but seeing Ian Garvey stab your husband | 但是看见伊恩·加维杀死了你丈夫 |
[02:15] | is not the same thing as proving he did, | 和证明他做过此事是两回事 |
[02:16] | and based on the evidence, I can’t do that. | 基于证据 我无法证明 |
[02:19] | – You said there were other leads. – Yes. | -你说还有其他线索 -是的 |
[02:21] | You aren’t the first to file a complaint | 还有其他人向内务部门 |
[02:23] | against Garvey with Internal Affairs. | 投诉了伊恩·加维 |
[02:24] | I’d like to see those complaints. | 我想看看那些投诉 |
[02:26] | Do our own investigation into them. | 我们可以自己做些调查 |
[02:28] | I assure you, our investigation was thorough and complete. | 我向你保证 我们的调查非常全面彻底 |
[02:31] | Second pair of eyes never hurt. | 多个人看看总不是坏事 |
[02:34] | You know how IA works. | 你知道内务部的工作流程 |
[02:36] | Our sources are confidential. | 信息来源是保密的 |
[02:37] | And I’m asking you to make an exception | 我希望你能出于同行的身份 |
[02:40] | as a professional courtesy. | 破一次例 |
[02:41] | And I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕我不能这么做 |
[02:43] | Once our investigation is complete, our files are confidential. | 一旦调查结束 所有文件就是机密信息 |
[02:47] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:02] | Mosadek is unhappy. | 莫萨德克很不高兴 |
[03:04] | The seizure was planned. | 没收是按照计划的 |
[03:07] | We’re throwing the DEA a bone. | 我们这是给缉毒局一点面子 |
[03:18] | The seizure, | 没收了 |
[03:19] | losing our contact at the port — | 港口的关系没了 |
[03:21] | your obsession with Reddington | 我们不能 |
[03:23] | is becoming a distraction we cannot afford. | 疯狂地追求雷丁顿 |
[03:25] | It’s under control. | 别大惊小怪 |
[03:30] | I don’t like irony. | 我不喜欢乱搞 |
[03:33] | Then I wouldn’t look in the mirror. | 那我介意你别找镜子 |
[03:40] | You have been warned. | 我警告你了 |
[04:12] | I’m not in the mood for a matinee. | 我可没兴致看下午场电影 |
[04:16] | I have a lead on Garvey. | 有加维的线索了 |
[04:19] | I had a lead on Garvey. | 我也有过加维的线索 |
[04:21] | You made him disappear. | 你让他消失了 |
[04:23] | They put Rita Hayworth’s picture on the side of an atom bomb. | 他们把丽塔·海华斯的照片放在原子弹旁边 |
[04:28] | Talk about a femme fatale. | 这才是红颜祸水 |
[04:29] | How does it feel being a walking anachronism? | 总是跟不上时代是什么感觉 |
[04:33] | Righteous. | 挺好的 |
[04:40] | The port manager’s ledger? | 那个港口经理的账本 |
[04:42] | The port manager who was the go-between | 那个港口经理是纳什集团 |
[04:45] | for the Nash Syndicate and their supplier in Afghanistan. | 和他们在阿富汗的供货商的中间人 |
[04:49] | Zarak Mosadek. You’ll see his name several times in there. | 扎拉克·莫萨德克 这名字多次出现在账本里 |
[04:54] | He runs an international opium operation in the Helmand Province. | 他在赫尔曼德省进行国际化鸦片交易 |
[04:59] | He’s your lead? | 那就是你的线索 |
[05:00] | You didn’t have a lead, Elizabeth. | 你没有任何线索 伊丽莎白 |
[05:02] | You had an unreliable witness. | 你有的只是不可靠的证人 |
[05:04] | A witness who says he saw what he saw… | 一个说他透过窗户穿过巷子 |
[05:06] | Garvey murdering another cop — | 加维杀了另一个警察 |
[05:08] | …from across an alley through a window. | 看到了什么的证人 |
[05:12] | No jury would convict based on his testimony. | 没有哪个陪审团会根据他的证词定罪的 |
[05:16] | You make it sound like you did me a favor. | 你说的好像你帮了我 |
[05:18] | I told you Garvey isn’t afraid of legal threats. | 我跟你说了加维不怕法律上的威胁 |
[05:21] | He’s afraid of losing power. | 他怕的是失去权利 |
[05:23] | The ledger tells us how to take it from him. | 账本可以告诉我们怎么做 |
[05:27] | Through this Mosadek. | 通过这个莫萨德克 |
[05:29] | Garvey is a drug lord masquerading as a cop. | 加维是伪装成警察的毒品大亨 |
[05:32] | If we get leverage over his supplier, | 如果抓到他的供货商的把柄 |
[05:35] | we get leverage over him. | 就等于抓到了他的把柄 |
[05:37] | Once we have that, you’ll have your revenge. | 抓到了他的把柄 你就能报仇了 |
[05:40] | After you get the duffel bag. | 在你拿到行李袋之后 |
[05:45] | Must be nice. | 一定很好吧 |
[05:47] | What? | 什么 |
[05:48] | Not having anything precious you want to keep to yourself. | 没有任何只想留给自己的珍贵的东西 |
[05:55] | Tell me about Mosadek. | 说说莫萨德克的情况 |
[05:57] | Zarak Mosadek is Afghanistan’s | 扎拉克·莫萨德克是阿富汗 |
[05:59] | Deputy Interior Minister for Counter-Narcotics. | 反毒品内务部长 |
[06:02] | He’s also the country’s biggest drug dealer. | 也是阿富汗最大的毒贩 |
[06:05] | According to Reddington. Did the DEA confirm? | 这是雷丁顿说的 缉毒局证实了吗 |
[06:08] | Yeah. According to the latest White Paper, | 是的 根据最新的白皮书 |
[06:10] | Mosadek stalls investigations | 莫萨德克拖延调查 |
[06:12] | and generally ensures that nobody he’s associated with | 确保和他有关的人不会因为毒品相关的犯罪 |
[06:15] | will get arrested for drug crimes. | 而遭到逮捕 |
[06:17] | Why did Reddington put an Afghan drug lord on the Blacklist? | 雷丁顿为何把一个阿富汗毒品大亨加入黑名单 |
[06:20] | The Nash Syndicate answers to Mosadek, | 莫萨德克操控着纳什集团 |
[06:21] | which means Garvey does, too. | 意味着他也操控着加维 |
[06:23] | We get to Mosadek, we get to Garvey. | 抓到莫萨德克就能抓到加维 |
[06:26] | Reddington knows Mosadek is untouchable in Afghanistan. | 雷丁顿知道在阿富汗谁也动不了莫萨德克 |
[06:29] | He also knows he’s headed to Paris. | 他也知道他要去巴黎 |
[06:31] | He doesn’t know the why, just the where and the when. | 他不知道为什么 只知道时间地点 |
[06:38] | Over 40,000 Americans died from opioid overdoses last year. | 去年有超过4万个美国人死于过量吸食鸦片 |
[06:42] | As far as I’m concerned, he’s an accessory to murder. | 在我看来 他是谋杀从犯 |
[06:44] | Keen, upload the team on the where and when. | 基恩 把时间地点告诉队伍 |
[06:47] | Let’s take down two birds with this stone — | 我们来个一石二鸟 把暗中作恶的毒贩 |
[06:49] | an insidious drug pusher and Tom’s killer. | 和杀害汤姆的凶手一起绳之以法 |
[06:56] | Shows what I know. | 和我知道的不一样 |
[06:57] | I thought for sure Navabi was gonna think that | 我以为纳瓦比会认为 |
[07:00] | you giving her that ring was gonna be a proposal. | 你给她戒指是在求婚 |
[07:02] | Well, that’s because you assume that she wanted to marry me, | 那是因为你以为她想嫁给我 |
[07:04] | and it wasn’t just a pit stop. | 以为这不是加油站 |
[07:06] | A weigh station. | 不是停靠点 |
[07:07] | A layover on her way to her final destination. | 不是去最终目的地前的短暂停留 |
[07:13] | Am I interrupting? | 我有打扰到你们吗 |
[07:14] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -有 |
[07:16] | Aram? Whenever you have a sec. | 阿兰姆 有空了就过来 |
[07:29] | I haven’t heard back from Kasim. | 还没有卡西姆的消息 |
[07:33] | – Do you trust him? – With my life. | -你相信他吗 -以生命做担保 |
[07:36] | Then I would trust him with mine. | 那我也相信他 |
[07:42] | So, what’s the in-flight movie today? | 今天有哪些机上电影看 |
[07:46] | Where’s Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白呢 |
[07:48] | I’m confused. You want the file Internal Affairs has on Garvey, | 我糊涂了 你想要内务部对加维的调查档案 |
[07:51] | the one they said you couldn’t have? | 他们说不能给你的那份 |
[07:52] | If they said I could have it, I wouldn’t need your help. | 如果他们可以给我 我就不会需要你帮忙了 |
[07:54] | To steal their file, which has worthless information. | 帮你偷他们的文件 上面的信息还没什么用 |
[07:57] | Information they say is worthless. | 是他们说的没用 |
[07:59] | Wait. Aren’t you supposed to be on your way to Paris? | 等一下 你不是应该在去巴黎的路上吗 |
[08:01] | I mean, didn’t Mr. Reddington give us a case | 雷丁顿先生不是给了我们一个 |
[08:02] | that’s going to get us to Garvey? | 可以让我们抓住加维的案子吗 |
[08:04] | I’m sure it will get him to Garvey, | 那肯定会让他抓到加维的 |
[08:06] | but I plan on getting to him first. | 但我打算先抓到他 |
[08:09] | And to do that, I need your help. | 因此 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:21] | – Bonjour. – Reddington. | -你好 -雷丁顿 |
[08:23] | Agent Navabi, quel plaisir. | 纳瓦比探员 很高兴你打来 |
[08:25] | Perhaps I misunderstood you. | 也许是我搞错了 |
[08:27] | When you dropped us back at your hotel, | 但是你把我们扔回你的酒店时 |
[08:28] | you said you’d be back in a hour. | 你说你一个小时后就回来 |
[08:29] | It’s been three. | 现在已经三个小时了 |
[08:31] | Dembe and I were detoured. | 邓比和我绕了个路 |
[08:32] | We’re in the Latin Quarter at the moment, | 我们现在在巴黎拉丁区 |
[08:34] | having a quick visit with an old friend. | 拜访一位老朋友 |
[08:37] | Raymond, I found some Reblochon. | 雷蒙德 我找到一些瑞布罗申芝士 |
[08:41] | Ah, the Reblochon. | 瑞布罗申芝士 |
[08:42] | See if he has some quince paste | 看看有没有甜温柏酱 |
[08:44] | or a handful of walnuts around here somewhere. | 或是核桃仁 |
[08:47] | I hate to interrupt your little, um, Parisian vacation, | 我不想打扰你的巴黎假期 |
[08:50] | but if we’re gonna intercept | 但我们现在要截获 |
[08:50] | the most notorious drug supplier in the Middle East, | 中东最臭名昭著的毒品供应商 |
[08:53] | we’re gonna need to hear your plan. | 我们需要知道你的计划 |
[08:54] | Uh, yes. About that… | 是 关于这个… |
[08:56] | What about that? | 怎么了 |
[08:59] | A small wrinkle. | 出了点小问题 |
[09:00] | Nothing to fret. | 但是不用担心 |
[09:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:03] | Walnuts. | 核桃仁 |
[09:05] | Uh, truth be told, | 是这样 |
[09:06] | I anticipated a dear friend and contractor | 我本来指望一位名为班扬·迪富尔的 |
[09:10] | by the name of Bunyan Dufour | 承包商朋友 |
[09:12] | would be handling Mosadek’s security in country. | 负责莫萨德克在乡下的安保工作 |
[09:15] | He’s a trusted operative who’s worked with Mosadek in the past. | 他是一直跟莫萨德克合作的可靠的专业人员 |
[09:20] | And let me guess — your friend didn’t get the job. | 让我猜猜 你的朋友没得到这次的工作 |
[09:21] | Overbid the contract. | 要价太高了 |
[09:23] | Worse yet, it appears Victor Manzon | 更糟的是 现在好像是维克托·曼宗 |
[09:26] | is now running point on Mosadek’s security. | 负责莫萨德克的安保工作 |
[09:29] | Unfortunately, Victor and I have something of a sordid past. | 很不幸 维克托和我有一段不堪回首的过去 |
[09:33] | I’ll spare you the details, | 这个我就不多说了 |
[09:35] | but the long and the short of it is | 总之就是 |
[09:37] | that if Victor were inclined | 就算维克托愿意 |
[09:39] | to hand over Mosadek’s security detail to anyone, | 对别人和盘托出莫萨德克的安保细节 |
[09:43] | – it wouldn’t be me. – Wonderful. | -那个人也不会是我 -好极了 |
[09:45] | So how do you suggest we find him? | 那你的建议 我们怎么找他 |
[09:47] | Oh, I wouldn’t suggest we do anything. | 我不会建议我们做任何事 |
[09:49] | Look, if you think we’re gonna sit around | 听着 要是你觉得我们会在这里坐着干等 |
[09:51] | a-and wait while you drink away the day, pal — | 而你在那边喝着小酒 那你… |
[09:53] | Heaven’s sake. | 老天啊 |
[09:56] | Welcome back. | 欢迎醒过来 |
[09:57] | How’s the noggin? | 头怎么样了 |
[09:58] | You went down like a bag of rocks. | 你跟一袋子石头一样倒了下去 |
[10:04] | Save it, Victor. I’ve had too much to drink | 省省吧 维克托 我喝的有点多 |
[10:06] | to care what you’re saying in any language. | 不想听你说这些有的没的 |
[10:08] | The only thing you and I are going to discuss | 我们现在唯一需要讨论的是 |
[10:11] | is Zarak Mosadek and whatever rock | 扎拉克·莫萨德克 |
[10:14] | you and your security firm are hiding him under. | 以及你和你的安保公司把他藏到哪里了 |
[10:17] | So, let’s get down to brass tacks | 所以 我们就直奔主题吧 |
[10:20] | before you and I and your noggin have another go with the bottle. | 省得你的头再跟瓶子做亲密接触 |
[10:27] | Okay, that is a terrible idea. | 这是一个糟糕的主意 |
[10:30] | – Can you track his car? – Yes, it’s a government vehicle. | -你能追踪到他的车吗 -能 那是公车 |
[10:32] | – They’re geo-tagged, but — – And can you control the traffic light? | -上面有标记 但 -你能控制交通灯吗 |
[10:35] | Yes, but he could miss the signal. | 可以 但他可能会错过信号 |
[10:36] | He could be texting and driving. | 他可能一边发短信一边开车 |
[10:38] | – He won’t be. – How can you be so sure? | -他不会的 -你怎么知道 |
[10:40] | Because he is a stickler for the rules. | 因为他是一个遵守规则的人 |
[10:43] | Otherwise, he would have given us the file. | 否则他就会把文件给我们了 |
[10:47] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[10:49] | Oh, oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:51] | Oh, my God. Are you all right? | 天啊 你还好吧 |
[10:53] | I-I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[10:55] | Assuming I’m not dead | 假设我没死 |
[10:57] | and he has his laptop in his car | 而且他的电脑也在车上 |
[10:59] | and he’s uploaded the file we’re looking for onto it, | 而且里面还有我们要找的文件 |
[11:02] | which, by the way, seemed like way too many “Ands” | 话说 让某人冒着生命危险 |
[11:04] | to risk one’s life over… | 却要依靠这么多的”而且”… |
[11:05] | If he does all these things — | 如果事情真如我们预期的那样 |
[11:07] | – And I am not dead. – Which you won’t be. | -而且我没死 -你不会死的 |
[11:09] | Because you’re so sure this man is a rule follower. | 因为你肯定这家伙是个遵守规则的人 |
[11:11] | This man you’ve met — I don’t know — all of one time. | 而你总共只见过这个人一面 |
[11:14] | Okay, if it’s any consolation, | 好吧 如果我这么说能安慰你的话 |
[11:16] | if he doesn’t have the file, | 如果他没有文件 |
[11:18] | and he is texting and driving, | 如果他边发短信边开车 |
[11:19] | and you do die, | 而你真的死了 |
[11:21] | I will be very sorry. | 我会非常遗憾 |
[11:24] | Now, how long will it take to copy this file? | 复制文件需要多久 |
[11:27] | Less than a minute. | 不到一分钟 |
[11:28] | Easy, easy. | 放松 别紧张 |
[11:31] | Just relax, okay? | 别紧张 好吗 |
[11:32] | I programmed the flash drive to bypass | 我给这个U盘编了程 |
[11:34] | any password requirements, run a search, | 它会绕开密码 直接搜索 |
[11:36] | and download any results that ping for Ian Garvey. | 把关于伊恩·加维的文件都下载下来 |
[11:39] | I-I-I-I got a — a first-aid kit in the car. | 我车上有急救箱 |
[11:41] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Just, uh, can you, um… | 不不不 别 你能… |
[11:47] | pray with me? | 跟我一起祈祷吗 |
[11:48] | Pray? | 祈祷 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:54] | – Easy, easy. – Okay. Pray to, um, | -轻点 -好 那我们祈祷… |
[11:56] | I don’t know, to, uh… | 我不知道 |
[11:58] | to give thanks that I’m fine and that, | 祈祷感谢我没有受重伤 而且 |
[12:01] | you weren’t texting. | 你没有边开车边发短信 |
[12:03] | No, I-I never text and drive. | 没有 我从来不会那样做 |
[12:06] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[12:09] | Oh. Yeah. | 好了 |
[12:11] | Okay. I feel better. | 好了 我好多了 |
[12:17] | Glad you could make it. | 很高兴你赶回来了 |
[12:18] | Thank you, Donald. | 谢谢 唐纳德 |
[12:19] | Ever the gentleman. | 永远这么绅士 |
[12:21] | Do you have a location on Mosadek? | 知道莫萨德克的位置了吗 |
[12:23] | I do. | 知道了 |
[12:24] | Zarak Mosadek and his entourage | 扎拉克·莫萨德克以及他的随从 |
[12:26] | are currently staying in an eighth-floor penthouse | 此刻正待在十六区门克勒贝尔大街上的 |
[12:31] | on Avenue Kléber in the 16th arrondissement. | 一个八层公寓的顶层里 |
[12:35] | Now, in addition to the two guards | 除了两名寸步不离 |
[12:37] | who are with him at all times, | 跟着他的守卫以外 |
[12:39] | there will also be two men assigned to the room | 还有两个人守在屋里 |
[12:42] | and a scout watching from an apartment across the street | 街对面一个公寓里有个侦查员 |
[12:47] | and two armed guards in the lobby of the building. | 还有两个武装警卫守在大厅里 |
[12:50] | – Well, is that it? – No. | -就这些吗 -不止 |
[12:52] | He has three vehicles parked on the street below | 他还有三辆车停在楼下的街上 |
[12:56] | and assets in the French police, | 以及法国警方里的内线 |
[12:58] | and, oh, we mustn’t forget the usual building security and CCTV feeds. | 对了 别忘了大楼里的普通保安和监控设施 |
[13:03] | No way. | 这行不通 |
[13:04] | I mean, this — this would take weeks to plan out correctly. | 我们得花好久才能制定好合适的计划 |
[13:06] | We won’t be able to get inside the building, | 我们连大楼都进不去 |
[13:08] | let alone get Mosadek out. | 更别说把莫萨德克带走了 |
[13:09] | Oh, come on. Where’s your sense of adventure? | 别这么说 你们的冒险精神哪去了 |
[13:12] | Your esprit de corps? | 团队精神哪去了 |
[13:13] | So, you’re telling me that you got a way | 所以你的意思是 |
[13:15] | that you can get this lowlife out of his bunker | 你有办法把这个渣滓带出他的碉堡 |
[13:17] | without getting us all killed? | 同时不把我们都害死 |
[13:18] | – The elevator. – Oh, the elevator? | -电梯 -电梯 |
[13:20] | Oh, my God! You had the same idea. | 天啊 咱们想到一块去了 |
[13:23] | Please continue. We’re listening. | 请继续说 我们听着呢 |
[13:24] | Well, the first obstacle is access to the building. | 第一个挑战是进到建筑物里面 |
[13:28] | Fortunately, Dembe has a Sudanese contact | 幸运的是 邓比有个苏丹联络人 |
[13:31] | who helps to find work for young immigrants in the city. | 他帮这个城市的年轻移民找工作 |
[13:35] | Dembe’s contact will arrange for coded security badges, | 邓比的联络人会帮我们搞到编码安全徽章 |
[13:39] | which gets us into the building, | 让我们能够进入楼内 |
[13:41] | which brings us to Jean-Philippe. | 接下来就看肖恩-菲利普的了 |
[13:43] | And Jean-Philippe is? | 肖恩-菲利普是谁 |
[13:44] | A delightful little firecracker with whom I’ve become acquainted. | 我认识的一个可爱的小爆破手 |
[13:48] | He’s a proud Parisian, which can be frustrating at times. | 他是个骄傲的巴黎人 有时挺烦人的 |
[13:52] | He understands English perfectly, | 他完全懂英语 |
[13:54] | but refuses to speak a lick. | 但是拒绝说一个字 |
[13:56] | Perhaps you can brush up on your French, Agent Navabi. | 也许你可以复习一下法语 纳瓦比探员 |
[13:59] | At any rate, Jean-Philippe will work ahead of us | 总之 肖恩-菲利普会提前行动 |
[14:02] | and run an intercept to the building’s security feeds, | 拦截大楼的安保信号 |
[14:05] | making it possible for us to throw them into darkness | 我们就能够让他们抓瞎 |
[14:08] | and steal their feeds at the flip of a switch. | 然后切换开关偷取信号 |
[14:11] | While that’s in the works, | 与此同时 |
[14:12] | I need you to handle the exit strategy. | 我需要你负责撤离方案 |
[14:15] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[14:18] | Vehicles. | 车子 |
[14:19] | Ones that have been reconfigured to blend into the city. | 改装过并且在城里不显眼的车子 |
[14:21] | The Police Prefecture need to know nothing of this adventure. | 不能让警方知道这次冒险 |
[14:25] | Rather, I thought Agent Navabi might have a contact in Mossad | 但我觉得纳瓦比探员应该在摩萨德有关系 |
[14:29] | who could assist with such a request. | 能帮我们搞定这个需求 |
[14:31] | I’m sure she’s owed a favor or two. | 我肯定有人欠她一两个人情 |
[14:34] | Promise not to shoot the messenger? | 答应我不杀信使好吗 |
[14:37] | Depends on the message. | 那得看是什么消息了 |
[14:39] | Aram seemed a little down that you didn’t think that ring | 阿兰姆有点沮丧 因为你不认为那枚戒指 |
[14:41] | came with a proposal. | 是用来求婚的 |
[14:42] | That’d I think it, even though he didn’t say it? | 我为什么那么认为 他又没开口 |
[14:45] | Who put that idiotic idea in his head? | 谁给他灌输的这种搞笑念头 |
[14:48] | So while you have us running around in circles, | 你把我们支使得团团转的时候 |
[14:51] | what are you gonna do? | 你自己要干什么 |
[14:52] | I’ll be at a lovely little café on Rue de Turenne, | 我会在蒂雷纳路一间漂亮的小咖啡馆里 |
[14:55] | enjoying what I believe to be | 去喝上一杯 |
[14:57] | the best cup of hot chocolate in all of Paris. | 我认为是全巴黎最棒的热巧克力 |
[14:59] | While there, I’ll meet with Kristos Matthias, | 我会在那里跟奎托斯·玛塔亚斯见面 |
[15:02] | a Greek munitions contact | 他是个希腊军火贩 |
[15:04] | who has a tendency to put his thumb on the scale, | 喜欢搞点缺斤短两的小动作 |
[15:07] | but on short notice, | 但是短时间内 |
[15:09] | he’s the only one who can readily supply us | 只有他能为我们提供 |
[15:11] | with the charges needed to blow the elevator. | 炸电梯所需的炸药 |
[15:13] | Hold on. Blow the elevator? | 等等 炸电梯 |
[15:15] | Right. Well, while rigging the CCTV network, | 对 黑入监控系统的同时 |
[15:19] | Jean-Philippe will also set charges | 肖恩-菲利普也会安装炸药 |
[15:21] | that will detonate at the precise moment | 当莫萨德克和他的手下进入电梯 |
[15:24] | that Mosadek and his men are alone in the elevator, | 当其他安保人员被隔开 |
[15:27] | out of reach from the rest of their security team, | 炸药就会爆炸 |
[15:29] | thereby dropping the car down the shaft, | 让轿厢下坠 |
[15:32] | then engaging the emergency brakes | 当他们到达地下层的时候 |
[15:34] | just as they arrive in the basement, | 会刚好激发紧急刹车 |
[15:35] | where we’ll be waiting to dispatch the guards, grab Mosadek, | 我们就等在那里 派人抓了莫萨德克 |
[15:39] | and flee while the rest of the security team scrambles. | 趁其他安保人员乱作一团时溜走 |
[15:42] | We’ll kill him in the fall. It’s too big a risk. | 下坠会摔死他的 风险太大了 |
[15:44] | Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing. | 不知道自己干什么才会有风险 |
[15:46] | Okay, assuming that all of this works, | 好吧 假设这一切都成功了 |
[15:48] | we still need to get him out of the building, | 我们还是得把他弄出大楼 |
[15:50] | into the safe house, and convince this guy to talk. | 弄进安全屋 并让他开口 |
[15:52] | Yes, but one thing at a time. | 没错 但事情要一件一件做 |
[15:55] | Isn’t it funny how things work out? | 有没有觉得世事无常 |
[15:56] | Five years later, and here you are with me in Paris, | 五年过去了 你跟我在巴黎 |
[16:00] | preparing to steal a wanted man off the elevator. | 准备从电梯里抓一个通缉犯 |
[16:03] | It’s almost as if you didn’t try to kill me in Belgrade | 简直就像好几年前你在贝尔格莱德 |
[16:06] | – all those years ago. – No, it’s not. | -没想杀我一样 -并没有 |
[16:09] | Well, either way, | 不管怎么说 |
[16:11] | if we pull this off, | 如果我们成功了 |
[16:12] | you’ll have something to tell the grandkids. | 你就有故事给孙子们讲了 |
[16:14] | With a nick-nack, paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, | 带着小饰品 给狗喂骨头 |
[16:18] | this old man came rolling home. | 老爷爷摇摇摆摆回家了 |
[16:25] | Internal Affairs audited Garvey’s bank accounts, | 内务部审核了加维的银行账户 |
[16:28] | ran backgrounds on friends and family, | 调查了朋友和家庭背景 |
[16:30] | had a revolving tail for weeks… | 连续跟踪了好几周 |
[16:32] | And came up empty. | 但毫无结果 |
[16:35] | We assumed this file would give us a lead. | 我们以为这份文件里会有线索 |
[16:37] | We took this incredible risk to get it. | 我们冒了那么大风险才拿到 |
[16:39] | Well, I did, anyway, because we assumed. | 我冒的险 因为我们那么以为 |
[16:44] | And when you assume something amazing is going to happen | 当你以为有好事要发生结果却没有时 |
[16:46] | and it doesn’t, it sucks. | 真是糟透了 |
[16:49] | Or that’s what’s amazing about it. | 也许这就是好事 |
[16:50] | Well, there’s nothing amazing about sucking. I know. | 糟糕没有任何好地方 我懂 |
[16:52] | What doesn’t happen. | 没发生的事 |
[16:55] | What you’re not expecting. | 没期待过的事 |
[16:56] | What you have no assumptions about. | 完全没想到的事 |
[17:00] | Liz, I already looked at the surveillance logs. | 莉斯 我已经看过监控日志了 |
[17:01] | Look again. | 再看一遍 |
[17:02] | Where he goes every Friday at 12:30. | 每周五十二点半他去的地方 |
[17:05] | Pete’s Tavern. So? Maybe he likes their hot wings. | 皮特酒馆 所以呢 也许他喜欢那的辣翅 |
[17:08] | Maybe he’ll be there tomorrow. | 也许明天他会去那里 |
[17:09] | They already had him under surveillance, | 他已经被他们监控了 |
[17:11] | and all he did was eat lunch. | 而他只惦记吃午餐 |
[17:12] | At a bar in Baltimore, over 50 miles away from his office. | 在距离他办公室80公里的一个巴尔的摩馆子 |
[17:17] | The surveillance team assumed he went for the hot wings, | 监控组认为他是去吃辣翅的 |
[17:20] | but does anybody really like hot wings that much? | 但真的有人会那么爱吃辣翅吗 |
[17:25] | I mean, does anybody know what hot wings really are? | 真的有人知道辣翅到底是什么吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:31] | Delicious. | 很美味 |
[17:44] | He’s on the move. | 他有动作了 |
[17:45] | Copy that. Target en route. | 收到 目标在途中 |
[17:47] | Here we go. | 开始行动 |
[18:02] | There’s our call. | 他们按电梯了 |
[18:03] | Elevator is in motion. Ressler, are you set? | 电梯移动中 雷斯勒 你准备好了吗 |
[18:05] | Affirmative. Dembe’s a go. | 好了 邓比行动 |
[18:09] | In place. On your cue. | 就位 等你指令 |
[18:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:50] | – What’s “Oh, no”? – Did it work? | -“不”是什么意思 -搞定了吗 |
[18:51] | I don’t know. I think one of the cables held. | 我不知道 我觉得有一根缆绳拉住了 |
[18:53] | It’s on the third floor. | 现在在三层 |
[18:54] | Ressler, a hand, please. | 雷斯勒 来搭把手 |
[18:56] | On my way. | 这就来 |
[19:19] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[19:30] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[19:35] | Come on, Dembe. Up, up. | 快 邓比 上来 |
[19:40] | Dembe, come on. We don’t have time. | 邓比 快 我们没时间了 |
[19:43] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[19:46] | Come on. Come on. Let’s go. | 快 快 我们走 |
[20:22] | Hurry. Let’s go. | 快 快走 |
[20:32] | Go! | 走 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry about what happened with Samar. | 萨马尔的事情我很遗憾 |
[20:52] | I feel like I gave you bad advice. | 感觉我给你出了馊主意 |
[20:54] | It wasn’t bad. It was terrible. | 何止馊 简直烂透了 |
[20:58] | But it’s my fault for taking it. | 但采纳这个主意是我的错 |
[21:00] | Can I give you some good advice? | 我可以给你点好的建议吗 |
[21:02] | I doubt it. | 我可不信 |
[21:03] | If you want to propose to her, | 如果你想向她求婚的话 |
[21:04] | – propose to her. – ?Why? | -那就求婚 -为什么 |
[21:06] | So she can say no? | 让她拒绝我吗 |
[21:07] | You don’t know that’s what she’ll say. | 你又不知道她会怎么说 |
[21:09] | You said, if I gave her the engagement ring | 你说过 如果我给她一个订婚戒指 |
[21:10] | and she doesn’t think it’s a marriage proposal, | 而她不觉得这是求婚 |
[21:13] | – then she doesn’t want to marry me. – I know I said that. | -那她就不想嫁给我 -我知道我这么说过 |
[21:15] | I’m an idiot. | 我真蠢 |
[21:16] | Socially. | 社交方面 |
[21:18] | Professionally, you’re kind of a savant. | 工作上你可是专家 |
[21:32] | IA did more than assume Garvey came here for the wings. | 内务部可不认为加维是来吃鸡翅的 |
[21:35] | They vetted all the employees, | 他们审查了所有员工 |
[21:37] | found nothing. | 什么都没发现 |
[21:39] | Maybe he’s here to meet someone. | 可能他是来见什么人的 |
[21:42] | Out-of-the-way place. No prying eyes. | 偏僻的地方 没有人盯着他 |
[21:44] | That makes sense, but the file says he was always alone. | 有道理 但文件上说他向来独来独往 |
[21:47] | Money laundering, extortion… | 洗钱 勒索 |
[21:50] | He’s here for a reason. | 他来这里是有原因的 |
[21:53] | Something IA missed, but we’re gonna find. | 内务部没发现 而我们会查明的原因 |
[21:57] | And we’re not leaving here till we do. | 搞清楚之前我们不走 |
[22:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:08] | Where is he? Why — Why am I here? | 他在哪 为什么我在这里 |
[22:11] | You and I share a problem. | 你我有个共同的麻烦 |
[22:13] | You’re here to help me solve it. | 你是来帮我解决它的 |
[22:14] | Where is he? We made an agreement. | 他在哪里 我们讲好了的 |
[22:17] | I did what you asked. | 我照你说的做了 |
[22:19] | I brought the diamonds. | 我带了钻石来 |
[22:23] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[22:24] | All I care about is my son. | 我只想要我儿子 |
[22:35] | I’m afraid there’s been a misunderstanding. | 恐怕这里有些误解 |
[22:38] | You want more money? | 你想要更多的钱是吗 |
[22:39] | Is that it? Tell me. Name your price. | 就这样吗 告诉我 开个价 |
[22:42] | Ian Garvey. | 伊恩·加维 |
[22:45] | – What? – Cutting his supply. | -什么 -切断他的货源 |
[22:47] | Taking away his power. | 夺去他的权力 |
[22:50] | That’s my price. | 这就是我的价码 |
[22:52] | And if I do this, you’ll let Mateen go? | 如果我这样做 你就会放了马提恩 |
[22:54] | No. | 不 |
[22:57] | Because I didn’t take him. | 因为他不是我抓的 |
[23:00] | Then why did you take me? | 那你为什么要带我来 |
[23:02] | To convince you to cut ties with Garvey. | 要说服你和加维断绝关系 |
[23:05] | I was planning on forcing the issue. | 我本来想逼你的 |
[23:07] | Now I can give to get. | 现在我们可以做个交易 |
[23:09] | You do what I want, | 你按我说的做 |
[23:11] | I’ll make sure you get your son back. | 我保证你儿子会回来 |
[23:14] | – Who are you? – Ah, forgive me. | -你是谁 -抱歉 |
[23:16] | I’m Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[23:21] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[23:24] | You and Garvey — | 你和加维 |
[23:25] | Are having a bit of a dustup, | 针锋相对 |
[23:27] | which I imagine has taken a toll | 我想这也拖慢了 |
[23:30] | on his various business interests, including yours. | 他的各项业务 包括你的 |
[23:34] | Our shared problem is Ian Garvey. | 我们共同的麻烦是伊恩·加维 |
[23:37] | I can get Mateen on my own. | 我可以自己去救马提恩 |
[23:40] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[23:41] | But we’re going to do it for you. | 但我们会帮你去救 |
[23:44] | I get Garvey, you get Mateen. | 我抓住加维 你救回马提恩 |
[23:46] | Are we agreed? | 同意吗 |
[23:48] | Of course we are. | 当然 |
[23:50] | You won’t leave here alive if we aren’t. | 如果我们达不成协议 你也不能活着出去 |
[23:52] | So…who took your son? | 所以 谁抓了你儿子 |
[23:57] | He says the Taliban took his kid? | 他说塔利班抓了他儿子 |
[24:00] | If Mosadek’s a player in the opium trade, | 既然莫萨德克是毒品产业的一员 |
[24:02] | he does business with the Taliban. | 他就和塔利班有交易 |
[24:04] | Then why would they go after him? | 那他们为什么找他 |
[24:05] | Apparently, they believe | 显然他们认为 |
[24:06] | Mosadek’s an informant for the US Military. | 莫萨德克是美国军方的线人 |
[24:09] | Well, I have no doubt that we’d prop up a heroin dealer | 我倒不怀疑我们会支持一个海洛因贩子 |
[24:12] | in exchange for intel on terrorists, | 来换恐怖分子的情报 |
[24:14] | but if we’re propping this one up, | 但如果我们支持他 |
[24:15] | why aren’t there any Navy SEALs around to help him get his kid back? | 为什么没有海豹突击队等着救他儿子 |
[24:18] | Because the relationship is only valuable | 因为这层关系只有保密 |
[24:20] | to the Pentagon if it’s a secret. | 才对五角大楼有价值 |
[24:22] | If your Sea Lions showed up | 如果海豹突击队员 |
[24:24] | in Paris to save the son, it wouldn’t be. | 来巴黎救他儿子了 就不是秘密了 |
[24:27] | What is the son even doing in Paris? | 他儿子到底在巴黎做什么 |
[24:29] | Boarding school. | 寄宿学校 |
[24:30] | So you want to involve us | 所以你要我们加入 |
[24:31] | in a war between rival opium traders. | 毒品贩子的战火中 |
[24:34] | I’m gonna need to get in touch with Cooper. | 我要联络库珀 |
[24:36] | Run this one up the flagpole. | 报上级审批 |
[24:37] | Excellent. I’ll be at the Louvre. | 太好了 我在卢浮宫等你 |
[24:39] | When you’re done dotting your I’s and crossing your t’s, | 你遵守层层规章之后 |
[24:43] | you can find me gazing in erotic wonder at the beauty and power | 我正满眼仰慕地欣赏着 |
[24:47] | of the Winged Victory of Samothrace. | 胜利女神的美丽和力量 |
[24:51] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你能这么快来 |
[24:53] | Pleasure’s all mine, Harold. | 我的荣幸 哈罗德 |
[24:55] | It’s always fun finding out what nasty little freak show | 能看看雷丁顿让你追查的 |
[24:58] | Reddington’s got you chasing after. | 奇闻怪谈也蛮有趣的 |
[25:01] | Who is it this time? | 这次又是谁 |
[25:03] | Zarak Mosadek. | 扎拉克·莫萨德克 |
[25:06] | Do you want my non-denial now, | 你想让我矢口否认 |
[25:07] | or should we play footsie first? | 还是我们先互相试探一下 |
[25:10] | Mosadek is an informant for the CIA. | 莫萨德克是中情局的线人 |
[25:13] | He’s also a major player in the opium trade. | 他也是毒品交易业里的大人物 |
[25:15] | His product is kissed into this country | 他的产品从巴尔的摩的港口 |
[25:17] | through the port of Baltimore | 被簇拥着入境 |
[25:18] | and is the cause of death of thousands of young men and women. | 导致了数以千计的年轻人死去 |
[25:21] | If you’re asking for permission | 如果你在请示 |
[25:22] | to put a noose around Mosadek’s neck, you have it. | 能不能把绳索套上莫萨德克的脖子 没问题 |
[25:25] | You have authorization to cut him loose? | 你有解决他的权限吗 |
[25:29] | Whether Zarak Mosadek was in the employ of the CIA, | 关于扎拉克·莫萨德克是否是中情局的线人 |
[25:32] | I am not going to non-deny deny. | 我不置可否 |
[25:35] | What I will not deny is that he is no longer in their employ | 我要承认的是他不再是线人了 |
[25:38] | if he ever was, which I will not confirm. | 如果他曾经是 我也不能确认 |
[25:42] | Or deny. | 或是否认 |
[25:44] | The Taliban has taken his son hostage. | 塔利班抓了他儿子做人质 |
[25:46] | My people know where the boy’s being held. | 我的人知道他儿子被关在哪里 |
[25:48] | I assume you’ll want to inform the agency | 我想你应该通知局里 |
[25:50] | so they can formulate a plan for the boy’s extraction. | 他们就能做计划营救这个男孩 |
[25:53] | And why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[25:54] | The boy is being held because of his father’s relationship with us. | 男孩因为我们和他父亲的关系被抓 |
[25:57] | Perhaps, but it’s the Taliban’s knowledge of that relationship | 也许吧 但正是塔利班知道了这层关系 |
[26:01] | which caused the agency to sever ties with him. | 局里才和他断了关系 |
[26:04] | If there were ever ties to sever. | 如果曾经真的有关系的话 |
[26:06] | The agency has authorization to operate overseas. We do not. | 局里有权限在海外行动 我们没有 |
[26:09] | They’re not going to get involved, and you can’t. | 他们不会插手 你们也不行 |
[26:12] | You also can’t involve the local authorities | 你一旦联系当地警方 |
[26:14] | without exposing our relationship to Mosadek. | 就会暴露我们和莫萨德克的关系 |
[26:16] | The one that you won’t admit you have? | 就是你不承认的那层关系 |
[26:18] | Cynthia, the boy is… just a boy. | 辛西娅 那孩子还只是个孩子 |
[26:22] | Sorry, Harold. | 对不起 哈罗德 |
[26:24] | But my hands are tied, and so are yours. | 我束手无策 你也一样 |
[26:30] | Okay, so I reran the background checks, | 我又重做了背景调查 |
[26:33] | and I was right. | 我是对的 |
[26:35] | Everyone who works here is clean — | 这里所有的雇员都没有案底 |
[26:37] | no criminal record, barely even a speeding ticket. | 没有犯罪记录 连超速单都没有 |
[26:40] | And he isn’t here to meet anyone. | 他也不是来见人的 |
[26:42] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:43] | Because Garvey hasn’t touched his phone. | 因为加维还没碰过他的手机 |
[26:46] | So? | 所以呢 |
[26:47] | So, he’s been here 45 minutes. | 他已经来了45分钟 |
[26:49] | If the person he’s meeting is that late, | 如果他要见的人迟到了这么多 |
[26:51] | wouldn’t he have called? | 他应该会打电话吧 |
[26:52] | Or wouldn’t Garvey have tried him? | 或者加维会打给他 |
[26:54] | Okay, so if everyone who works here is clean | 那如果这里的雇员都没有案底 |
[26:57] | and he’s not here to meet anyone | 他也不是来见人的 |
[26:59] | and he’s not sending any kind of signal that we can detect, | 并且他也没有发出任何检测得到的信号 |
[27:02] | maybe he does just like the wings. | 可能他只是喜欢这里的鸡翅 |
[27:05] | He hasn’t ordered any wings. | 他可没点鸡翅 |
[27:07] | He hasn’t ordered any food. | 什么吃的都没点 |
[27:09] | He came all this way, and all he ordered was a beer. | 他大老远赶来 只点了一杯啤酒 |
[27:12] | And now he’s leaving. | 而现在他打算离开了 |
[27:14] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这简直没道理 |
[27:16] | He drove over an hour, | 他开了一个多小时车 |
[27:18] | nursed one beer, talked to no one, | 喝了一杯啤酒 没有和任何人交流 |
[27:20] | and then gets up and leaves? | 然后就起身要离开了 |
[27:22] | W-Why? Who does that? | 怎么回事 哪有人会做这种事呢 |
[27:27] | – Who is she? – Okay. | -她是什么人 -那么 |
[27:29] | Okay, that looks like Lillian May Roth. | 她应该是莉莉安·梅·罗斯 |
[27:32] | 35, worked here for two years. | 三十五岁 在这里工作两年 |
[27:35] | Before that, she lived in Virginia. | 此前住在弗吉尼亚州 |
[27:37] | Never married, no kids. | 一直未婚 没有子女 |
[27:40] | Nothing. | 没什么特别 |
[27:41] | Not to him. | 对他可不然 |
[27:44] | To Garvey, she’s worth an hour’s drive | 对加维而言 只为跟她吻别 |
[27:46] | – just to kiss her goodbye. – Garvey’s married. | -就值得驱车一个钟头 -加维已婚 |
[27:48] | You think he’s having an affair? | 你觉得这是外遇吗 |
[27:51] | I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[27:53] | But I’m definitely gonna find out. | 但肯定会查出来 |
[28:15] | – You can hear me? – Hear you and see you. | -听得到吗 -听得到也看得到 |
[28:17] | You’ll be fine. Just do exactly as they instructed. | 会没事的 照他们指示做就好 |
[28:23] | If these men hurt my son, understand I will kill them. | 如果有人伤害儿子 我会干掉他们 |
[28:27] | Nobody’s killing anybody. This is an unofficial op. | 不允许有杀戮 这是一次非正式行动 |
[28:29] | We’re only here because our boss is breaking the rules | 我们来这里仅仅是由于老大为了做正确的事 |
[28:31] | to do the right thing. | 而违反了规章制度 |
[28:32] | Do you see the marker? | 看到标志了吗 |
[28:34] | Straight ahead on your right. | 就在你右边 |
[29:18] | – Are you seeing this? – I am. | -你看到了吗 -看到了 |
[29:20] | What did he give you? | 他给了他什么 |
[29:22] | Mosadek, can you hear me? | 莫萨德克 听得见吗 |
[29:23] | What did he give you? | 他给了你什么 |
[29:29] | Navabi, that car. | 纳瓦比 那辆车 |
[29:43] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[29:44] | What do you mean he’s gone? There’s nowhere to go. | 什么叫他跑了 又没别的地方去 |
[29:46] | There’s no tracks. There’s nothing. | 没有踪迹 什么都没有 |
[29:47] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[30:01] | What do you mean you lost him? | 什么叫跟丢了 |
[30:02] | I don’t know. One minute he was here, | 我也说不清楚 前一刻他还在 |
[30:04] | – the next he was gone. – Hey, Navabi. | -下一刻就不见了 -纳瓦比 |
[30:06] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[30:09] | “Charpentier.” | 沙彭蒂耶 |
[30:12] | Must have been what the kid gave him. | 肯定是那孩子给他的 |
[30:14] | Either Mosadek lost your tail | 要么是莫萨德克有意 |
[30:15] | and has no intention of being found, | 甩掉你们 不想被找到 |
[30:18] | or he was taken by the very same people who abducted his son. | 要么他就是被绑走他儿子的人给带走了 |
[30:22] | Over here! | 这边 |
[30:34] | Where does that lead? | 这里通向哪 |
[30:36] | What? What is it? | 什么 你说什么 |
[30:37] | It’s a hatch on the floor of a mausoleum. | 有个入口 下面是通向一个陵墓的楼梯 |
[30:41] | It was a ruse. | 调虎离山 |
[30:42] | They knew you’d be watching | 他们知道你们在盯着 |
[30:43] | and needed a way to get Mosadek out. | 所以找了个法子带走了莫萨德克 |
[30:45] | Out how? Take him where? | 怎么带走 带去哪儿了 |
[30:47] | The catacombs. | 地下墓穴 |
[30:51] | Please. My son — is he okay? | 拜托 我的儿子他还好吗 |
[30:53] | Quiet. Keep walking. | 闭嘴 跟着走 |
[30:54] | The catacombs run under the city. | 墓穴遍布全城地下 |
[30:56] | They could resurface anywhere. | 指不定他们会从哪儿冒出来 |
[30:57] | I’m going in. | 我进去 |
[30:59] | Dembe, Quartier De La Gare. | 邓比 去火车站 |
[31:01] | Reddington, what are you thinking? | 雷丁顿 你有什么打算 |
[31:02] | I’m hoping we can intercept them. | 希望能把他们拦截下来 |
[31:05] | Raymond, where are we going? | 雷蒙德 到底去哪儿 |
[31:07] | Pinky Schmidt — remember him? | 平基·施密特 还记得吗 |
[31:08] | The German bank robber? | 那个抢劫银行的德国人 |
[31:10] | Tried to convince me to come in on that plan | 他之前想说服我一起 |
[31:12] | to steal the medieval tapestry | 从巴黎这儿的一间教堂 |
[31:14] | from that church here in Paris. | 偷走那张中世纪挂毯 |
[31:15] | – You turned him down. – And the tapestry remains. | -你拒绝了他 -而那块挂毯也没人动 |
[31:18] | Pinky’s always been a little flaky on the follow-through, | 平基在计划的实施上总是有点弱 |
[31:20] | but he did have an ingenious plan | 但那个计划确实巧妙 |
[31:22] | of how to get it out of the church | 神不知鬼不觉就从教堂 |
[31:24] | – without anyone knowing. – The cemetery. | -偷走那张挂毯 -利用公墓 |
[31:26] | The same cemetery where Mosadek was abducted — | 正是莫萨德克被绑走的那处墓地 |
[31:29] | the closest access point to the catacombs. | 进入地下墓穴的最短路径 |
[31:31] | We’re going to that church. | 我们去那间教堂 |
[31:53] | These men work on behalf of your rivals in Kandahar. | 他们代表你在坎大哈的竞争对手 |
[31:57] | You brought something they want? | 带来他们想要的东西了吗 |
[32:05] | My son, please. | 我儿子呢 拜托 |
[32:21] | What are you doing? I brought you what you asked for. | 你这是干什么 你们要的东西我都带来了 |
[32:23] | Now we want something else. | 现在我们还要其他东西 |
[32:24] | I’m here begging you, please! | 我求你了 求求你了 |
[32:26] | What more could you want? | 你们还想要什么 |
[32:27] | We want information. | 我们想要情报 |
[32:28] | I don’t have information! | 我没有情报 |
[32:30] | What are you doing?! | 你这是做什么 |
[32:31] | We know you are feeding information to the Americans. | 我们知道你给美国人提供情报 |
[32:34] | We also know that you are only one of six. | 我们还知道你们一共有六个人 |
[32:36] | We want the names of the others. | 我们要另外五个人的名字 |
[32:37] | Please. Let him go! | 求求你 放开他 |
[32:38] | I want the names of the traitors or the boy dies. | 不交出奸细的名字 我们就杀死他 |
[32:41] | I don’t know any names. I don’t know any names! | 我不知道什么名字 我什么名字都不知道 |
[32:44] | But you do, and only their lives will save his. | 你知道 在他们和儿子中间选保谁的命吧 |
[32:46] | Please! I am begging you! | 求求你 求求你 |
[32:52] | – You, with me, now! – Please, no! | -你跟着我 -不要 |
[32:58] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[33:26] | You don’t understand a word I’m saying. | 你们肯定没听懂我在说什么 |
[33:27] | Uh, English? Yes, English it is! | 英语呢 好 就说英语 |
[33:30] | We have a bit of an emergency — some kind of gas leak. | 有紧急情况 燃气泄漏 |
[33:36] | Uh, and we need everyone to exit through the front. | 请大家从前门离开 |
[33:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry. Uh, what’s going on? | 不好意思 怎么回事 |
[33:44] | Ah, gas leak. | 燃气泄漏 |
[33:45] | We need everyone out right away. | 请大家立即离开 |
[33:47] | – What gas leak? – We’re not sure. | -什么气 -还不确定 |
[33:49] | We think from the furnace in the basement. | 应该是地下室的熔炉 |
[33:51] | -The — The thing could blow — -Wait. | -可能爆炸 -慢着 |
[33:53] | We don’t have a basement. | 我们没有地下室 |
[33:55] | Right. Uh, please, everyone, | 没错 各位 |
[33:57] | we need to clear the church immediately. | 教堂需要立即清空 |
[33:59] | – Raymond! – I’m sorry — | -雷蒙德 -抱歉 |
[34:08] | Reddington. | 是雷丁顿 |
[34:12] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[34:16] | I will kill him. I swear I will. | 我会杀了他的 我发誓 |
[34:19] | Whoever you are, you aren’t walking out of here. | 不管你是什么人 都别想走出去了 |
[34:21] | No? Maybe. | 是吗 或许吧 |
[34:23] | But if I’m going to die today, I’m taking his boy with me. | 但假如我活不过今天 这孩子也得陪葬 |
[34:32] | Raymond, we have to go. | 雷蒙德 我们必须走了 |
[34:38] | I’m truly sorry for all of this. | 我对这一切真心抱歉 |
[34:41] | I hope everyone is okay. | 希望大家都还好 |
[34:42] | You’ll be happy to know the issue of the gas leak | 告诉大家一个好消息 燃气泄漏的状况 |
[34:45] | is completely resolved. | 已经完全解决了 |
[34:46] | I’m sorry for the disruption. | 很抱歉打扰到你们 |
[34:50] | The stones. | 钻石 |
[34:58] | My apologies. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:59] | I hope this helps to cover the damages. | 我希望这个能帮助你弥补损失 |
[35:01] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[35:23] | Bill, your cab’s here. | 比尔 你的车来了 |
[35:27] | Oh, did I call one? | 我叫车了吗 |
[35:29] | No, I did. Go sleep it off. | 没有 我帮你叫的 去睡觉吧 |
[35:31] | You can pick up your car in the morning. | 你可以明天早上再来取车 |
[35:33] | You are an angel of mercy. | 你真是上天给我派来的天使 |
[35:36] | Yeah, and you’re six sheets to the wind. | 是啊 你已经醉到不行了[六片风] |
[35:38] | Seven and a half. | 是七片半 |
[35:40] | Oh, and I’m broke. | 我一分钱都没有 |
[35:50] | Here. | 给 |
[35:52] | This will cover the cab. | 这些钱打车应该够了 |
[35:53] | You can pay me back when you pick up your car. | 等你来取车的时候记得还我 |
[36:06] | Go to sleep. | 去睡吧 |
[36:08] | Drink water! | 多喝水 |
[36:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:12] | Hi. I left my purse. | 我钱包落在这儿了 |
[36:19] | Uh, yeah. | 好的 |
[36:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:22] | I think I left it in the bathroom. | 我想我把它落在洗手间了 |
[36:24] | Sure. | 没事 |
[36:27] | I’m always losing everything. | 我也总是丢三落四 |
[36:29] | You know, my wallet, my keys… | 你懂的 我的钱包 钥匙 |
[36:31] | My name is Elizabeth Keen. | 我叫伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[36:33] | I’m a special agent with the FBI. | 是联调局的特工 |
[36:35] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我来一趟 |
[36:46] | Mr. Reddington, I can’t express | 雷丁顿先生 你为我做的一切 |
[36:48] | how grateful I am for what you’ve done. | 我真不知道要怎么感谢你 |
[36:52] | You can express your gratitude | 遵守我们的协议 |
[36:53] | by making good on our agreement. | 就足以表达你的谢意了 |
[36:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:58] | Ian Garvey. | 伊恩·加维 |
[37:01] | Tell me what it is that you want. | 告诉我你想要的是什么 |
[37:04] | I have a long and unhealthy list of wants, | 我有一个很长很不健康的清单 |
[37:08] | but when it comes to Garvey, I have but one. | 但就对伊恩·加维而言 我只有一个 |
[37:10] | It has to do with a meeting I need you to arrange. | 这与我要你安排的会议有关 |
[37:14] | A meeting that concerns your operation. | 一场关乎你的行动的会议 |
[37:29] | The Bureau is investigating Garvey. | 局里正在调查加维 |
[37:35] | From your apartment. | 在你的公寓里调查 |
[37:37] | I don’t know what your relationship is to him, | 我不清楚你跟他什么关系 |
[37:39] | but clearly you mean a great deal to him, | 但很显然你对他很重要 |
[37:41] | which means you must know a great deal about him. | 这意味着你肯定知道他的很多事 |
[37:48] | I know that he’s good at his job | 我知道他的工作能力很强 |
[37:50] | and respected by his colleagues. | 备受他的同事们尊敬 |
[37:52] | We’re building a case against him. | 我们正准备起诉他 |
[37:55] | I brought you here to show you what we know, | 我带你来是让你了解我们已经知道的部分 |
[37:57] | what we don’t know, and to get your help to fill in the gaps. | 至于我们不知道的部分 你来帮我们补齐 |
[38:00] | You can either cooperate | 你可以选择合作 |
[38:02] | or be charged as a conspirator to his crimes. | 也可以选择作为他的同谋被一同起诉 |
[38:04] | What crimes? | 什么罪名 |
[38:07] | To begin with, he murdered my husband. | 首先 他杀害了我的丈夫 |
[38:24] | I’ve received word. | 联系上了 |
[38:25] | He wants to meet. | 他要见面 |
[38:27] | Meet? No. | 见面 不可能 |
[38:29] | I’m not flying to Afghanistan, if that’s what he thinks. | 我不愿意去阿富汗 如果他是这么想的话 |
[38:39] | He’s coming here to you. | 他来这里 来找你 |
[38:47] | You are to be congratulated. | 我要恭喜你 |
[38:49] | Well, and criticized. | 也会被批评 |
[38:50] | I mean, we saved the son, but let the father go. | 我们救了儿子 但让他父亲走了 |
[38:53] | I’ve seen Mosadek’s intel file. | 我已经看了莫萨德克的档案 |
[38:55] | He helped the agency kill or capture | 他帮局里杀或抓 |
[38:57] | several high-value targets. | 一些高价值的目标 |
[38:59] | Besides, you didn’t let him go. | 此外 你也没有放他走 |
[39:01] | You put him in Reddington’s debt — | 你让他欠了雷丁顿的债 |
[39:02] | a place I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. | 我对我的死敌都不会这么狠 |
[39:05] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[39:06] | Get some rest. You’ve earned it. | 休息一下 这是你应得的 |
[39:12] | Agents. | 探员们 |
[39:15] | Cynthia. To what do I owe the pleasure? | 辛西娅 什么风把你吹来了 |
[39:18] | Harold, do you recall my rather explicit directions | 哈罗德 你还记不记得我明确的指示过你 |
[39:23] | to avoid involvement in the Mosadek affair? | 不要掺和莫萨德克的事 |
[39:27] | Do you want my non-denial denial, | 你想让我矢口否认 |
[39:30] | or should we play footsie first? | 还是我们先互相试探一下 |
[39:37] | Listen… | 听着 |
[39:39] | uh, about Aram thinking that you’d think he’d propose. | 关于阿兰姆认为你以为他会求婚的事 |
[39:43] | I still can’t believe that’s what he thought it was. | 我还是不敢相信他会那么认为 |
[39:45] | Well, he didn’t. I did. | 他没那么想 是我这么以为的 |
[39:46] | And I kind of, uh… | 我有点… |
[39:48] | you know, made him think that you would, too. | 你懂的 让他以为你是这么想的 |
[39:51] | ♬他还会来吗♬ | |
[39:54] | ♬像是鸟儿归巢♬ | |
[39:58] | Ressler is an idiot. | 雷斯勒是个大傻瓜 |
[40:00] | And you’re an even bigger idiot for believing him. | 但你更傻居然会相信他 |
[40:02] | – Why? He was right. – No, he wasn’t. | -为什么 他是对的 -不 他不对 |
[40:04] | He said I’d think you giving me a ring was a proposal. | 他说我会以为你给我枚戒指是求婚的意思 |
[40:07] | And you would’ve if you had wanted to marry me. | 如果你想嫁给我你就会这么想 |
[40:09] | Did he tell you that, too? | 这个也是他跟你说的吗 |
[40:11] | No. Agent Keen did. | 不 是基恩探员说的 |
[40:13] | You have got to stop asking for relationship advice | 你不要再向那些自己的感情问题 |
[40:15] | from people who have only had terrible relationships. | 都一团糟的人咨询感情问题了 |
[40:18] | She was right, too. If you’d wanted to marry me, | 她说的也是对的 如果真想嫁给我的话 |
[40:20] | you would’ve assumed it was an engagement ring. | 你会以为那枚戒指是订婚戒 |
[40:22] | No, I would’ve assumed it was an engagement ring | 不 我不会以为那是订婚戒 |
[40:23] | if you’d asked me to get engaged. | 除非你问我要不要订婚 |
[40:25] | Should I assume you didn’t because you don’t? | 我应该认为你没有求婚所以你不想结婚吗 |
[40:27] | Should I assume you don’t because you didn’t? | 我应该认为你不认为我是在求婚是因为你不想吗 |
[40:29] | Okay, look. | 好了 听着 |
[40:32] | I love this ring. | 我喜欢这个戒指 |
[40:34] | I know it was an heirloom, | 我知道这是祖传的 |
[40:36] | and it means a lot to me that you wanted me to have it. | 而你想给我 这对我意义重大 |
[40:38] | – I’m glad. – But by not asking the big question, | -我很高兴 -但通过不问最重要的问题 |
[40:41] | you have raised a lot of other questions | 你提出了很多我觉得我们两个 |
[40:43] | that I think we both need to answer. | 都需要回答的其他问题 |
[40:45] | So, until we do… | 所以 直到我们能回答了.. |
[40:47] | ♬我会分享你设下的陷阱♬ | |
[40:48] | I think you should take it back. | 我觉得你应该把戒指收回去 |
[41:00] | So that’s what we know. | 所以这就是我们知道的 |
[41:02] | We can connect Garvey to two murders | 我们能将加维与两起谋杀案 |
[41:05] | and to providing protection to a drug cartel, | 和为毒贩集团提供保护联系在一起 |
[41:08] | but we can’t prove any of it. | 但我们没有证据 |
[41:10] | Tell me what you know, and maybe we can. | 告诉我你知道什么 或许我们就能了 |
[41:14] | What I know about Ian is he’s a good man. | 我所知道的伊恩是一个好人 |
[41:18] | He’s looked after me since I was a kid. | 当我还是个孩子的时候他就一直很照顾我 |
[41:20] | Been like a father to me. | 对我而言就像父亲一样 |
[41:24] | I know how difficult this must be for you. | 我知道这对你来说有多困难 |
[41:28] | Trust me — I know what it’s like | 相信我 我知道有一个犯罪的 |
[41:30] | to have a father who’s a criminal. | 父亲是怎么样的感受 |
[41:32] | Look, Ian isn’t my father. | 听着 伊恩不是我的父亲 |
[41:35] | He protected me from my father. | 他保护我不受我父亲的伤害 |
[41:37] | Got me into Witness Protection to keep my father away from me. | 让我加入证人保护计划来彻底摆脱我父亲 |
[41:40] | Wait — I’m — you were in WITSEC? | 等等 你在联邦证人保护计划里 |
[41:43] | For most of my life, yeah. | 没错 已经很久了 |
[41:46] | And now I know why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[41:48] | It’s because the FBI spends more time looking for good people | 因为联调局花更多时间在像我代理父亲 |
[41:50] | like my surrogate father | 这样的好人身上 |
[41:52] | rather than bad people like my real one. | 而不是像我亲生父亲那样的坏人身上 |
[41:55] | Your real father? | 你的亲生父亲 |
[41:59] | Perhaps you’ve heard of him. | 或许你听过他的名字 |
[42:00] | His name’s Raymond Reddington. | 他叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[42:03] | He’s been on the FBI’s Most Wanted List for 20 years. | 二十年里他一直在联调局首要通缉犯名单上 |
[42:06] | You’re Raymond Reddington’s daughter? | 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的女儿 |
[42:11] | Why do you look so surprised? | 你为什么看起来这么惊讶 |
[42:18] | Because I am, too. | 因为 我也是 |