时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | ♬我17岁就知道了真相♬ | |
[00:11] | Reva, I’m home! | 瑞瓦 我回来了 |
[00:13] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[00:14] | ♬美丽的公主才能收获爱情♬ | |
[00:17] | ♬而笑容清澈的高中女生♬ | |
[00:19] | Reva? | 瑞瓦 |
[00:21] | ♬早早结婚退出职场♬ | |
[00:25] | How can you concentrate with that thing playing so loud? | 你把声音调那么大怎么能集中注意力 |
[00:28] | It keeps me focused. | 这能让我更专注 |
[00:29] | Your grades don’t show it. | 你的成绩可没体现 |
[00:30] | Don’t start, okay? | 别说了 行吗 |
[00:32] | ♬周五晚的扮装♬ | |
[00:34] | You want help? I’m good with numbers. | 需要帮忙吗 我数学很好的 |
[00:37] | I’ve got it. Do you want to eat? | 我能搞定 想吃东西吗 |
[00:39] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚饭好了 |
[00:40] | Maybe in a bit. | 一会吧 |
[00:42] | I have a work meeting. | 我还有个电话会 |
[00:44] | Sorry. What can I do? It’s work, hmm? | 抱歉 我能怎么办 工作就是这样 |
[00:47] | Whatever. | 随你吧 |
[00:48] | ♬我们面目狰狞♬ | |
[00:52] | ♬不再注重仪态♬ | |
[00:56] | ♬绝望地待在家中♬ | |
[00:59] | ♬和爱人空中交流♬ | |
[01:03] | ♬他们目不转睛盯着你♬ | |
[01:07] | I detest waiting. Tell me something good, | 我讨厌等待 告诉我点好消息 |
[01:09] | something worth waiting for. | 值得我等待的好消息 |
[01:11] | We have a deal. I have what you’re looking for. | 我们说好了 我拿到了你找的东西 |
[01:14] | When will I get it? | 什么时候能给我 |
[01:15] | If Garvey ever finds out… | 要是被加维发现 |
[01:17] | He won’t. Leave now. You can be here in 30 minutes. | 他不会的 现在出发 你三十分钟就能到我这 |
[01:21] | Wait, no — | 等等 不 |
[01:24] | But — Jerry? Jerry? | 怎么 杰瑞 杰瑞 |
[01:31] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:32] | Nothing good. | 不是好事 |
[01:40] | 安娜-加西亚·杜尔特 第25号 | |
[01:44] | Forensics says the report’s gonna be ready later today. | 法医说报告今天晚些时候会出来 |
[01:48] | I promised that we would protect him — | 我答应过我们会保护他的 |
[01:51] | that I would protect him. | 我会保护他的 |
[01:52] | Aram, we’re gonna find out | 阿兰姆 我们会找到 |
[01:54] | whoever took this witness, all right? | 劫走证人的人的 好吗 |
[01:56] | Tony Mejia was gonna testify | 托尼·梅西亚本来会作证说 |
[01:58] | that he saw Ian Garvey murder a cop. | 看到伊恩·加维谋杀了警察 |
[02:00] | And thanks to me… | 由于我 |
[02:02] | he probably never will. | 他可能再也不会了 |
[02:04] | Whoa, wait. | 等等 |
[02:06] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那东西吗 |
[02:07] | Oh, uh… it was my grandmother’s. | 是我祖母的 |
[02:09] | Amethyst is Samar’s birthstone. | 紫水晶是莎马的诞生石 |
[02:12] | Now, here I thought you were all doom and gloom. | 我本以为你不懂这些事呢 |
[02:17] | When are you gonna pop the question? | 你打算什么时候问那个问题 |
[02:19] | What? | 什么 |
[02:20] | No. | 不是 |
[02:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no! This is not an engagement ring. | 不 不 不 这不是求婚戒指 |
[02:24] | It’s just a ring. | 就是个戒指 |
[02:25] | But you guys have been dating for over a year. | 但你俩都约会一年多了 |
[02:27] | You — You give her just a ring, | 你 你还要送她戒指 |
[02:28] | she’s gonna think it’s a proposal. | 她会觉得是求婚的 |
[02:30] | That’s insane. How can she think it’s a proposal if I — | 太疯狂了 如果我没开口的话 |
[02:32] | if I do not propose? | 她怎么能以为是求婚 |
[02:34] | I can guess what a woman’s gonna do, | 我能想到女人会做什么 |
[02:35] | but why she does it, I got no clue. | 但她为什么那么做 我完全不知道 |
[02:38] | Apparently, I don’t, either. | 显然 我也不知道 |
[02:39] | Well, why don’t you ask one? | 那为什么不问问呢 |
[02:41] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:43] | Yeah. I, uh… | 是这样 我 |
[02:44] | I want to ask you about, uh, | 我想问你 |
[02:46] | the feeds from when I lost Tony Mejia. | 我跟丢托尼·梅西亚时的监控 |
[02:48] | You did not lose him. | 你没跟丢他 |
[02:49] | Garvey took him in a highly sophisticated attack. | 是加维通过一次精心布置的袭击把他抓走了 |
[02:51] | I have been telling him that for days. | 我跟他说了好几天了 |
[02:52] | Good luck trying to make him believe it wasn’t his fault. | 但愿你能让他相信那不是他的错 |
[02:55] | He has been looking at mug shots day and night | 他没日没夜的在看照片 |
[02:57] | trying to identify the man he saw. | 想认出他看到的那个人 |
[02:58] | Trying and failing, with the I.D. and the surveillance feeds. | 想但是失败了 照片和监控录像都失败了 |
[03:01] | Three different feeds from three different businesses | 三个不同地方的摄像头 |
[03:04] | all blacked out 10 minutes before the attack. | 在袭击前十分钟都坏了 |
[03:06] | Which means that you were vectored to that point. | 就是说你是被引去那里的 |
[03:08] | Garvey knew exactly where we were gonna be and when. | 加维非常清楚我们会去哪 什么时候到 |
[03:11] | The feeds are worthless. | 监控没用 |
[03:12] | We’re back to square one. | 我们回到了原点 |
[03:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:23] | I hope you have indigestion. | 希望你正消化不良 |
[03:26] | No. But if it makes you feel better, I’m in a bad mood. | 没有 但如果能让你愉快点 我心情正不好呢 |
[03:29] | – Excellent! – He’s making fenugreek porridge. | -很好 -他正在做葫芦巴粥 |
[03:32] | My ancestors learned that it can cure | 我的祖先发现它能 |
[03:34] | a troubled stomach and soothe aches and pains. | 治疗胃病以及缓解疼痛 |
[03:36] | Medicinal South Sudanese cuisine. | 南苏丹食疗大餐 |
[03:39] | Cooking it up in their embassy’s kitchen. | 还在他们大使馆的厨房里做 |
[03:41] | Aren’t you living large? | 你的心真够大的 |
[03:43] | Thanks to Dembe. | 多亏了邓比 |
[03:44] | His cousin was recently named foreign minister. | 他外甥最近被任命为外交部长 |
[03:47] | Of a country without an extradition treaty. How convenient. | 还是个没有引渡条约的国家 真是方便 |
[03:50] | I’m not here hiding from American law enforcement. | 我在这不是为了躲避美国的执法部门 |
[03:53] | I could dodge those raindrops and never get wet. | 我能万花丛中过 片叶不沾衣 |
[03:55] | I’m here because of Garvey — and you should be, too — | 我在这是因为加维 你也应该留下 |
[03:58] | for your protection, and to cure what ails you. | 为了你的安全着想 也为了解决你的烦恼 |
[04:01] | Garvey is what ails me. | 加维就是我的烦恼 |
[04:03] | He took our witness out from under Aram. | 他在阿兰姆眼皮底下截走了我们的证人 |
[04:05] | I’m trying to re-trace how it happened, but… | 我想回溯一下事情是怎么发生的 但 |
[04:07] | if there’s anything you can do… | 如果你能帮上忙 |
[04:09] | Did you bring the file? | 你把文件带来了吗 |
[04:11] | Will you help or not? | 你帮不帮忙 |
[04:12] | I’m trying to. | 我尽力 |
[04:14] | Are you saying this is connected to Garvey? | 你是说这跟加维有关 |
[04:17] | Jerry Jawal wasn’t just a port manager. | 杰瑞·贾瓦尔不仅是港口管理员 |
[04:20] | He was an important associate for the Nash Syndicate — | 他还是纳什犯罪集团的重要合作伙伴 |
[04:23] | the man responsible for bringing product into the country | 这人负责把他们的货安全带进国内 |
[04:26] | safely and with the proper documentation. | 并准备相应文件 |
[04:31] | He was killed yesterday while talking on the phone to me. | 他昨天跟我通话时被杀了 |
[04:35] | If he worked for Nash, why was he talking to you? | 如果他为纳什卖命 为什么会跟你联系 |
[04:37] | He worked with the Nash Syndicate, not for them. | 他是跟纳什集团合作 不是卖命 |
[04:40] | I’ve known Jerry for some time. | 我认识杰瑞一段时间了 |
[04:41] | We were in the process of making a deal. | 我们正要达成一笔交易 |
[04:44] | He’d agreed to bring me a ledger — | 他同意交给我一本账本 |
[04:46] | a list of every Nash Syndicate shipment | 上面有过去十四个月纳什集团 |
[04:49] | and its point of origin for the last 14 months. | 每笔货运记录和来源 |
[04:53] | And you think Garvey found out and killed him first? | 你认为加维发现了然后先杀了他 |
[04:55] | ‘Cause our agents have an entirely different explanation. | 因为我们的探员们可是有完全不同的理论 |
[04:58] | There’s no mention of a ledger recovered at the scene. | 现场没提到发现了账本 |
[05:02] | They think it was a hate crime. | 他们认为是仇杀 |
[05:03] | The safe was cleaned out. Maybe the ledger was in it. | 保险箱被清空了 也许账本在里面 |
[05:06] | To make a hate crime look like a robbery? | 让仇杀看上去像抢劫 |
[05:09] | Now I have indigestion. | 现在我有点消化不良了 |
[05:11] | Tell me your theory. | 跟我说说你的理论 |
[05:13] | Who’s your hater? | 你觉得他的仇人是谁 |
[05:15] | And what does he hate? | 为什么要杀他 |
[05:17] | Coogan Hudnutt, publisher of National Pride Weekly | 库根·哈德纳特 国家自豪周刊的出版商 |
[05:20] | and the founder of the alt-right group | 另类右翼组织团结旅的 |
[05:22] | known as the United Brigade. | 创始人 |
[05:24] | A neo-Nazi with a fancy vocabulary, | 拥有漂亮名字的新纳粹组织 |
[05:26] | hiding good old-fashioned fascism | 将传统法西斯主义 |
[05:28] | behind a lot of America-first doublespeak. | 隐藏在一堆美国人优先的故弄玄虚言论之下 |
[05:30] | The Bureau thinks that he’s the one who killed Jerry Jawal. | 联调局认为是他杀害了杰瑞·贾瓦尔 |
[05:33] | When Jawal took over the port in Baltimore, | 贾瓦尔接管巴尔的摩港口之后 |
[05:35] | he changed the management team, | 更换了管理团队 |
[05:36] | hired his own countrymen from India. | 雇佣了自己国家的印度人 |
[05:38] | If they’re supplying opium to the Nash Syndicate, | 如果他们要为纳什犯罪集团提供鸦片 |
[05:40] | it would make sense he would want his own crew in charge. | 那他让自己的人负责也说得通 |
[05:42] | Coogan Hudnutt and his merry band of xenophobes | 库根·哈德纳特和他那群仇外人士 |
[05:44] | weren’t on board with that idea. They started making threats. | 可不同意这么做 他们开始威胁他 |
[05:47] | Then, a stevedore got jumped and stabbed, | 随后一个装卸工被捅了 |
[05:49] | and now Jawal’s been gunned down in his own home. | 现在贾瓦尔也在自己家被枪杀 |
[05:51] | I assume the agents in charge paid Hudnutt a visit. | 我猜负责的探员已经找过哈德纳特了 |
[05:53] | They tried, but he was already in the wind. | 他们去了 但他已经跑路了 |
[05:55] | I thought you went to talk to Reddington about the witness. | 我以为你去找雷丁顿说证人的事了 |
[05:57] | I did. Reddington believes that recovering Jawal’s ledger | 是的 雷丁顿认为找回贾瓦尔的账本 |
[06:00] | – is more important. – Why? | -更重要 -为什么 |
[06:01] | Because it contains the identity of | 因为里面有纳什集团 |
[06:03] | the Nash Syndicate’s supplier — the original supplier, | 供货商的身份 源头供应商 |
[06:05] | the one with the thousands of hectares of opium poppies | 那个坐拥数千公顷的罂粟 |
[06:08] | that feeds their business. | 为他们生意供货的人 |
[06:09] | And he says finding the supplier is the key | 而且他说找到供应商 |
[06:11] | to bringing down Garvey. How? | 是干掉加维的关键 具体怎么办 |
[06:12] | Can he connect them, prove Garvey is protecting the syndicate? | 他能联系上他们 证明加维在保护纳什集团吗 |
[06:15] | All Reddington said was that we should | 雷丁顿只说 我们应该动用 |
[06:17] | use every conventional method at our disposal | 我们能利用的一切常规手段 |
[06:19] | to find Jawal’s killer. | 去查找杀害贾瓦尔的凶手 |
[06:20] | And Mr. Reddington? | 那雷丁顿先生呢 |
[06:21] | I think the methods he has in mind | 我想他脑子里的办法 |
[06:23] | are a little less conventional. | 可能没那么常规 |
[06:35] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[06:37] | You’re good. | 你进来 |
[06:38] | This stays outside. | 这货在外头等着 |
[06:40] | “This”? | “这货” |
[06:41] | Raymond, I’m fine. I’ll wait outside. | 雷蒙德 我没事 我在外面等你 |
[07:02] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[07:05] | I’m looking for Coogan Hudnutt. | 我在找库根·哈德纳特 |
[07:08] | You must know where he is. | 你肯定知道他在哪 |
[07:10] | You’re the guys who provide security at his… | 就是你们负责提基火炬集会的 |
[07:13] | tiki-torch rallies. | 安保 |
[07:16] | $10,000 goes to the first man to speak up | 第一个开口告诉我他在哪的人 |
[07:19] | and tell me where to find him. | 赏一万块 |
[07:20] | – I’ll tell you. -Shut the hell up, Donnie-Wayne! | -我告诉你 -闭嘴 唐尼·韦恩 |
[07:22] | That’s a lot of money. Come on. | 那可是一大笔钱 说吧 |
[07:23] | Coogan talks a good game, but he’s not feeding my — | 库根嘴上说得好听 可他没有付给我们 |
[07:26] | I said, “Shut up”! | 我说了 “闭嘴” |
[07:27] | Oh, dear. | 乖乖 |
[07:37] | Looks like we have a winner. | 似乎胜负已分 |
[07:40] | Where’s Coogan? | 库根在哪 |
[08:03] | Rumors are you’re the man who killed Jerry Jawal. | 传言说你就是杀了杰瑞·贾瓦尔的凶手 |
[08:06] | You must have an item I’m looking for. | 你那肯定有我要找的东西 |
[08:09] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[08:10] | And here I was afraid you might make this easy on yourself. | 恐怕你自己承认的话 能少受点罪 |
[08:47] | I can’t believe we did this. | 真不敢相信我们竟然做了这事 |
[08:49] | It’s understandable you feel that way. | 你这么想我可以理解 |
[08:51] | Just remember — he was a terrible man, | 只要记住 他是个人渣 |
[08:53] | and what he did to you was unforgivable. | 他对你做的那些不可原谅 |
[08:59] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[09:02] | They have no idea. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[09:17] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[09:19] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[09:22] | Wait, you — you’re not… | 等等 你 你不是 |
[09:24] | Are you…her? | 你是她吗 |
[09:27] | You reached out through the network, asked for my help. | 你在网上找到我 求我帮你 |
[09:31] | I just didn’t realize that you’d be… | 我只是不敢相信你是个 |
[09:33] | A kid? | 是个孩子 |
[09:36] | I’m 17. | 我十七岁 |
[09:37] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[09:39] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[09:41] | I can. | 能 |
[09:44] | But you need to be very clear | 但你必须非常清楚 |
[09:46] | about what that means. | 这意味着什么 |
[09:50] | If I get involved… | 如果我牵扯进来 |
[09:52] | he dies. | 他必须死 |
[09:53] | No second guessing, no second chance. | 没有犹豫 没有重新选择的机会 |
[09:57] | You’re asking me to kill him for you. | 你让我替你杀了他 |
[10:01] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[10:07] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:09] | I know exactly what you’re going through. | 我很清楚你现在经历的事情 |
[10:12] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[10:18] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[10:19] | My number’s in there. | 上面有我的电话 |
[10:22] | If you decide you want my help, call. | 如果你决定要我帮忙 打给我 |
[10:25] | – I can pay you. -Mnh-mnh. Nah. | -我可以付钱 -不 不 |
[10:27] | I don’t want your money. | 我要的不是你的钱 |
[10:30] | What I get is a name — | 我要的是一个名字 |
[10:31] | someone you know who also needs my services. | 你认识的同样需要我服务的人的名字 |
[10:35] | You pay it forward. | 传递下去 以此为回报 |
[10:43] | I need to get some pastrami. | 我要些熏牛肉 |
[10:45] | What the hell are you gonna do with pastrami? | 你要熏牛肉干什么 |
[10:47] | Eat it. What do you think? | 吃 不然你以为呢 |
[10:48] | – Oh, well, I mean, is he — – Not your man. | -好吧 我是说 是他 -不是你的人 |
[10:50] | On the bright side, he is three inches taller. | 说点好听的 他比我高八厘米 |
[10:53] | Who knew skin was so elastic? | 没想到皮肤那么有弹性 |
[10:56] | I’ve missed you, Teddy. | 我想你了 泰迪 |
[10:57] | It’s good to have you back on the job. | 你能回来真是太好了 |
[10:59] | May we join you for lunch? | 我能跟你共进午餐吗 |
[11:01] | Does an opossum have 13 nipples? | 负鼠有十三个乳头吗 |
[11:04] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:06] | I would think it was an even number. | 我觉得应该是个偶数 |
[11:08] | I’ll give Dembe the address for lunch. | 我会把午餐地址告诉邓比 |
[11:10] | Walk with me. | 跟我走走 |
[11:21] | Elizabeth, I have news. | 伊丽莎白 有进展了 |
[11:24] | According to Reddington, | 据雷丁顿说 |
[11:25] | Hudnutt ordered the attack on the stevedore, | 哈德纳特下令攻击了装卸工人 |
[11:26] | but he had nothing to do with Jawal’s murder. | 但是他没有杀贾瓦尔 |
[11:29] | So, we’re back to Reddington’s theory — | 那就是说 又回到了雷丁顿的理论 |
[11:30] | Garvey got to Jawal before he could give him the ledger. | 贾瓦尔还没来得及给他账本 加维就找上门了 |
[11:32] | Maybe. But before we settle on any conclusions, | 或许吧 但在下结论之前 |
[11:35] | I want to investigate every option — | 每个可能都需要进行调查 |
[11:37] | rival drug organizations, domestic disputes. | 敌对的贩毒组织 国内纠纷 |
[11:40] | Jawal was married. | 贾瓦尔结婚了 |
[11:41] | Start with the wife. See what she knows. | 从他老婆开始调查 看看她知道些什么 |
[11:45] | Okay. Uh, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:48] | Okay, so, uh, I’m sure it’s nothing, | 好吧 我觉得这没什么大不了的 |
[11:50] | but the forensic lab just called. | 但是法医实验室刚刚打电话说 |
[11:52] | They have new information on the ambush. | 他们发现了偷袭者的新线索 |
[11:54] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[11:56] | We’re pulling it apart just to be extra careful. | 谨慎起见我们拆开车辆进行检查 |
[11:59] | But it didn’t take too long | 很快我们就发现 |
[12:00] | to find out why your vehicle lost power in the attack. | 为什么你的车在袭击时无法前进 |
[12:03] | – What is it? – Oh, I have no idea what it is, | -这是什么 -我也不知道这是什么 |
[12:05] | but I do know what it does. | 但我清楚它的作用 |
[12:07] | It wirelessly accesses the power train control module | 它通过无线电侵入动力传动控制模块 |
[12:10] | and ECU software to allow for remote command of the vehicle. | 和发动机控制软件 从而对车辆进行远程控制 |
[12:12] | Okay, we need to take this. | 好的 这个得给我们 |
[12:14] | I need to open this up and see exactly what we’re dealing with. | 我得打开检查一下 看看这到底是什么 |
[12:16] | I know that look. I had the same expression | 我知道那表情 当年我爸第一次让我 |
[12:18] | the first time my dad let me tune up his ’76 Trans Am. | 动他的1976款庞蒂克时我也是这幅表情 |
[12:23] | Let me get the paperwork. | 我去填文件 |
[12:26] | How great is this? | 这真是太棒了 |
[12:29] | If we could connect this to Garvey… | 如果我们能把这东西跟加维扯上关系 |
[12:30] | Liz… | 莉斯 |
[12:31] | Uh, so, um… okay, so, there’s this ring, | 好吧 其实 我有个戒指 |
[12:36] | and, uh, I wanted to give it to Samar. | 我想把戒指送给莎马 |
[12:37] | But Ressler seems to think that, if I do, | 可雷斯勒觉得 如果我送出去了 |
[12:39] | she’ll think that I’m proposing. | 她可能会以为我在求婚 |
[12:41] | He thinks that, because we’ve dated more than a year, | 他觉得 我们已经交往一年多了 |
[12:44] | that any woman would think that, but I disagree. | 是个女人都会这么想 可我不觉得 |
[12:46] | And, uh, you’re, you know, any woman. | 既然 你也是女人 |
[12:50] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[12:52] | She’ll think you’ve proposed if she wants to marry you. | 如果她想嫁给你 那她就会以为是求婚 |
[12:56] | If she doesn’t, the thought won’t cross her mind. | 反之 她就不会这么想 |
[12:58] | Or if she doesn’t? You mean, like, now or… | 如果她没那么想 你是说 现在还是 |
[13:01] | like, ever? | 还是 永远 |
[13:02] | Now, ever. | 现在 永远 |
[13:04] | She knows if she wants to marry you, Aram. | 如果她想跟你结婚 她会明白 阿兰姆 |
[13:05] | Yeah. But if she doesn’t, which is it? | 对 但是如果她不想 是哪种 |
[13:09] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:10] | But if you give her the ring, you’ll find out. | 但如果你把戒指送给她 你就能搞清楚 |
[13:22] | Do you have any idea what time it is? | 你知道现在几点钟吗 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:26] | You want to tell me where you’ve been? | 你打算告诉我你去哪了吗 |
[13:29] | Practice ran late, so… | 排练推迟了 所以 |
[13:31] | I must have lost track of time. | 我没注意时间 |
[13:33] | And you didn’t think to call me, let me know that you’re okay? | 而你没给我打电话 让我知道你没事 |
[13:36] | Tara, if you want more independence, | 塔拉 如果你想要更多的自由 |
[13:38] | you’re gonna have to show me | 你得让我知道 |
[13:39] | that you’re ready for it — understand? | 你已经准备好了 明白吗 |
[13:43] | Go. Get ready for bed. | 去吧 收拾收拾上床睡觉 |
[13:45] | I’ll be up in a minute. | 我待会就上去 |
[13:59] | You know I don’t like being stern with you. | 你知道我不喜欢对你严厉 |
[14:02] | All I want is for us to get along and be happy. | 我只想跟你好好相处 幸福地生活 |
[14:16] | That’s what I want, too. | 我也想这样 |
[14:27] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[14:50] | FBI. Open the door, please. Agents Ressler and Navabi. | 联调局 请开门 雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比探员 |
[14:54] | Reva, baby, who is it? | 瑞瓦 宝贝 是谁敲门 |
[14:55] | It’s the FBI. Sorry to interrupt. | 是联调局 抱歉打扰了 |
[14:56] | I know this is a tough time for you and your family, | 我知道这段时间你和你家人都不好过 |
[14:59] | but we’re here to investigate what happened to your father. | 但是我们前来调查一下你爸爸的事情 |
[15:01] | My father? Nothing happened to my father. | 我爸爸 我爸爸什么事都没有 |
[15:03] | He’s here inside. | 他就在里面 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. Is your mother at home? | 不好意思 你妈妈在家吗 |
[15:05] | We need to speak with Mrs. Jawal. | 我们要找贾瓦尔太太谈谈 |
[15:07] | I’m Mrs. Jawal. | 我是贾瓦尔太太 |
[15:09] | Jerry wasn’t my father. He was my husband. | 杰瑞不是我父亲 他是我丈夫 |
[15:18] | – I’m sorry. How old are you, exactly? – 16. | -抱歉 你到底几岁 -16岁 |
[15:22] | In our culture, it’s not uncommon for women to marry young. | 在我们的文化中 女人这个年纪结婚并不少见 |
[15:25] | Her mother and I arranged the marriage in Maryland. | 她妈妈和我在马里兰安排的婚事 |
[15:28] | It was all perfectly legal. | 完全合法 |
[15:29] | Please tell us you know who did this to Jyothish and our family. | 告诉我们是谁对乔迪什和我们家做了这种事 |
[15:32] | Ma’am, we’re doing everything we can to try to figure that out, | 女士 我们正在尽我们所能调查清楚 |
[15:34] | which is also why we’re here — | 所以我们要来 |
[15:36] | to ask your daughter a few questions. | 问你女儿几个问题 |
[15:38] | Reva’s a minor. You can’t question her | 瑞瓦是未成年人 必须有我们在场 |
[15:39] | without our presence — and our permission. | 你们才能询问她 还要有我们的许可 |
[15:42] | It’s our understanding that you were here in the house | 据我们所知杰瑞被杀的时候 |
[15:44] | when Jerry was murdered. | 你就在房里 |
[15:46] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[15:50] | I was downstairs, doing my homework. | 我当时在楼下做作业 |
[15:52] | You didn’t see or hear the killer beforehand? | 你事前没见到凶手 也没听到什么 |
[15:56] | Jerry came home and said he had a work meeting. | 杰瑞回到家 说他要开一个工作会 |
[15:58] | He couldn’t stay for dinner, | 他没时间吃晚饭 |
[15:59] | and then, he just went upstairs, and I heard the shots. | 然后他就上楼了 随后我就听到了枪声 |
[16:03] | So the killer was already in the house, uh, | 所以杰瑞到家的时候 |
[16:05] | when Jerry arrived? | 凶手已经在房子里了 |
[16:08] | I don’t know. I guess so. | 我不知道 应该是吧 |
[16:09] | How long had you been home? | 你当时在家多久了 |
[16:11] | Maybe an hour. | 一个小时吧 |
[16:12] | Uh, more, maybe. | 可能不止 |
[16:14] | I mean, I never went upstairs, so… | 我是说 我没上过楼 所以… |
[16:16] | After the shooting, what did you do? | 听见枪声后 你做了什么 |
[16:18] | I screamed. | 我尖叫了起来 |
[16:20] | And then, I called 911. | 然后报了警 |
[16:21] | From which phone? | 用哪个电话 |
[16:23] | My cellphone. | 我的手机 |
[16:25] | You can check it. I’m not lying to you. | 你们可以检查 我没有撒谎 |
[16:28] | You didn’t hide? | 你没有躲起来 |
[16:29] | You heard shots upstairs, | 你听到了楼上的枪声 |
[16:30] | you didn’t think you could be in danger? | 你不觉得自己会有危险吗 |
[16:32] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[16:33] | And the shooter — if you stayed here and called 911, | 还有凶手 如果你待在楼下报警 |
[16:35] | you must have seen the shooter leave. | 你肯定看到凶手离开了 |
[16:37] | No. Um… | 不… |
[16:39] | Whoever did this could have fled from a window — | 凶手很可能从窗户逃走了 |
[16:41] | I-I really — I don’t feel very well, and– | 我…我感觉不舒服… |
[16:42] | Yeah, the police didn’t say there was any forced entry, | 警察说没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[16:44] | no broken glass — | 没有碎掉的窗户 |
[16:49] | Child brides? | 童养媳 |
[16:51] | That’s what this was all about? | 原来是因为这个 |
[16:52] | We got a warrant for the Jawal house | 我们拿到了贾瓦尔家的搜查令 |
[16:54] | and took a look at her personal computer. | 检查了她的个人电脑 |
[16:56] | Her files had been wiped, but using a flashing module, | 她的文件都清理干净了 但是用闪存模组 |
[16:58] | I was able to track some of her online activity, | 可以追踪到她的上网历史 |
[17:00] | and I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[17:01] | It’s an underground chat room of sorts. | 这是一个类似于地下聊天室的东西 |
[17:04] | I can see 83 members, all girls under 18, all legally married. | 一共有83人 都是不满十八岁合法结婚的女孩 |
[17:08] | – Girls from where? – Everywhere. | -来自哪里的女孩 -世界各地 |
[17:09] | Child marriage is happening all over the world. | 世界各地都有童婚 |
[17:11] | And according to this, over 700 million women worldwide | 根据这些记录 全世界大约有七亿女性 |
[17:13] | were married as minors to adult men. | 在未成年的时候嫁给了成年男性 |
[17:16] | And before you say, “It couldn’t happen here,” It does. | 在你们说”不会发生在这里”之前 的确会发生 |
[17:18] | Half our states have no age limit. | 半数州没有结婚年龄限制 |
[17:20] | More than 200,000 American children were married | 在过去十五年里 美国有 |
[17:22] | in the last 15 years. | 超过二十万儿童结婚 |
[17:24] | Apparently, all that’s needed is parental consent | 显然只要有父母的允许 |
[17:26] | – or judicial approval. – Look at this thread. | -或法庭的许可 -看看这些话题 |
[17:28] | It includes Orthodox Jews, Mormons, Muslims, Christians. | 有正统犹太人 摩门教徒 穆斯林和基督徒 |
[17:32] | It’s like a child-bride support group. | 简直就像童媳互助组织 |
[17:34] | They’re talking about being forced to have sex, | 聊得都是被迫做爱 |
[17:36] | forced to be wives in middle and high school. | 被迫在初中或高中时便和人结婚 |
[17:38] | That is not all they talk about. | 她们不仅仅只聊了这些 |
[17:40] | They also talk about her… | 她们还会聊她 |
[17:42] | …a guardian angel, | 一名守护天使 |
[17:43] | sort of like a mythic white knight | 好像是一个神秘的白衣骑士 |
[17:45] | that appears to set them free. | 能够给她们自由 |
[17:47] | Set them free — murder their husbands. | 给她们自由…杀死她们的丈夫 |
[17:49] | They can’t do it through divorce. | 她们没法离婚 |
[17:50] | As minors, they need adult consent, | 作为未成年人 她们需要成年人的许可 |
[17:52] | but the adults in their lives want them to be married. | 但是她们身边的成年人都希望她们结婚 |
[17:54] | Nine of the girls in Reva’s group | 瑞瓦聊天组里的九名女孩 |
[17:56] | have husbands who have been killed or died in accidents. | 丈夫都被杀或者因意外丧命 |
[18:00] | Keen, talk to Reddington. | 基恩 找雷丁顿谈谈 |
[18:01] | See if he knows anything about this. | 看看他知不知道这些事 |
[18:03] | Ressler, Navabi, talk to the girls. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 找那些女孩们谈谈 |
[18:05] | Press them for details on this…guardian angel. | 问问她们关于这个…守护天使的细节 |
[18:08] | We could, or we could forget we ever heard about her. | 我们是可以这么做 也可以忘记关于她的事 |
[18:11] | Is it so wrong, what she’s doing? | 她所做的事有那么天理不容吗 |
[18:12] | These are adult men marrying children. | 这些成年男性娶了未成年女性 |
[18:15] | It’s murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[18:17] | That’s all our job description allows us to consider. | 我们的职责就是关注这一点 |
[18:19] | Go do your jobs. | 做你该做的事 |
[18:23] | Samar… | 莎马 |
[18:25] | you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:29] | That is how Garvey stole the witness. | 加维就是这样偷走目击证人的 |
[18:31] | Based on the digital signature, | 根据数字签名 |
[18:32] | I’m pretty sure it was made by the same person who created | 我敢肯定就是为无形之手研发出 |
[18:35] | the next-gen surveillance gear used by the Invisible Hand. | 下一代监视设备的人 |
[18:38] | That makes sense. We know he worked for Garvey. | 这说得通 我们知道他本来就为加维效力 |
[18:40] | No, that part makes sense. | 不 这方面的确说得通 |
[18:41] | What doesn’t is how he got it | 奇怪的是他怎么把它 |
[18:43] | into the engine bay of a car in our motor pool. | 放到我们警方车辆的发动机里的 |
[18:46] | The vehicle never left the building. | 那辆车从来没有离开过这幢楼 |
[18:47] | So, either Garvey got in… | 要么是加维潜入了这里… |
[18:49] | Or he knows someone who can. | 要么是他认识能进来的人 |
[18:52] | – You didn’t answer my question. – Am I okay? | -你没有回答我的问题 -我没事吗 |
[18:54] | No. I spoke with the hospital. | 不 我问过医院了 |
[18:57] | The reason Reva Jawal fainted — | 瑞瓦·贾瓦尔晕倒是因为 |
[18:59] | she’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[19:01] | It appears we were both wrong. | 原来我们俩都错了 |
[19:02] | Our killer is neither Garvey nor a white supremacist. | 凶手既不是加维也不是白人至上的种族主义者 |
[19:06] | Whoever it is, I’m sure the girls who hired him | 不管是谁 雇他的女孩也肯定不会 |
[19:07] | won’t tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[19:08] | They refer to him…or her, as their guardian angel. | 她们管他…或她 叫做守护天使 |
[19:11] | You were half right about Jerry Jawal’s death. | 你对杰瑞·贾瓦尔之死的猜测对了一半 |
[19:14] | The ledger, the contents of the safe — | 账本 保险箱的内容 |
[19:16] | the whole robbery scheme | 整个盗窃现场 |
[19:18] | was clearly staged to cover the crime. | 显然都是为了掩盖犯罪 |
[19:20] | So, in order to find the ledger, | 所以为了找到账本 |
[19:21] | we’re gonna need to find the killer who staged it. | 我们得找到幕后的凶手 |
[19:24] | The young lady who fainted, was she taken to a hospital? | 晕倒的那个年轻女孩送去医院了吗 |
[19:28] | Those agents clearly thought you were hiding something, Reva — | 这些探员显然认为你有所隐瞒 瑞瓦 |
[19:31] | and I have to say, so did I. | 我不得不说 我也这么认为 |
[19:34] | It’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[19:36] | Reva, tell him. | 瑞瓦 告诉他 |
[19:39] | Yes, please. | 是啊 说吧 |
[19:41] | And if you won’t tell him, do tell me. | 如果你不告诉他 也请告诉我 |
[19:43] | Excuse me. This is a private room. | 不好意思 这是私人房间 |
[19:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:47] | A friend — or a foe. | 一个朋友…也可能是敌人 |
[19:49] | I’m fine with either one. | 哪个都可以 |
[19:50] | Let’s just say, an interested party. | 就算是对此事感兴趣的人吧 |
[19:53] | My name is Raymond. | 我叫雷蒙德 |
[19:56] | The woman who killed your husband — | 杀死你丈夫的女人… |
[19:58] | am I right in assuming it was a woman, Reva? | 我说得没错吧 是个女人 瑞瓦 |
[20:04] | I understand why you’ve been protecting her. | 我理解你为什么要保护她 |
[20:07] | She saved you. | 她拯救了你 |
[20:09] | Freed you from the unimaginable nightmare of a forced marriage | 将你从那个年纪是你三倍的男人手中 |
[20:13] | with a man three times your age. | 从这场噩梦般的婚姻中拯救了出来 |
[20:17] | I need her name, Reva. | 我需要她的名字 瑞瓦 |
[20:19] | No. | 不 |
[20:21] | Your husband was a drug dealer. | 你丈夫是个毒贩 |
[20:24] | He worked with a particularly vicious organization, | 他为一个非常危险的组织效命 |
[20:28] | helping to smuggle their drugs at the port. | 帮忙在港口走私毒品 |
[20:31] | And now… | 现在 |
[20:34] | you killed their man… | 你杀了他们的人 |
[20:36] | a critical asset. | 他们的骨干 |
[20:38] | What do you think they’ll do when they realize it was you — | 如果他们发现是你干的 你觉得他们会做什么 |
[20:42] | this gang of killers | 那群杀手 |
[20:44] | notorious for showing no mercy to their enemies? | 因下手残忍无比而臭名昭著 |
[20:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:55] | I don’t want to hurt her, Reva. | 我不想伤害她 瑞瓦 |
[20:58] | But she has something I need. | 但她有我需要的东西 |
[21:00] | It means nothing to her | 那个东西对她无足轻重 |
[21:02] | and everything to me. | 但对我至关重要 |
[21:06] | Who is she? | 她是什么人 |
[21:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:11] | She never said, and we couldn’t ask. | 她没说过 而且我们也不能问 |
[21:15] | All I know is that you pay her back | 我只知道回报她的方式 |
[21:17] | by finding another girl who also needs her help. | 是再找一个需要帮助的姑娘 |
[21:22] | You referred her to another client. | 你给她介绍了一位客户 |
[21:33] | I’m starving. | 我要饿死了 |
[21:34] | When’s breakfast? | 什么时候吃早饭 |
[21:36] | I’m going to be late for school. | 我上学就要迟到了 |
[21:37] | You know I love a hot breakfast. | 你知道我多喜欢吃热腾腾的早饭 |
[21:42] | I could write you a note. | 我可以给你写个假条 |
[21:55] | You’ve decided? | 决定了吗 |
[21:56] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[22:00] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[22:01] | Stick to your regular routine. | 做你平时会做的事 |
[22:04] | I’ll be in touch when it’s done. | 完事后我会联系你 |
[22:13] | All right, so, this is the composite sketch | 这是根据我描述得到的 |
[22:15] | of the man I saw take our witness. | 带走证人那家伙的素描画像 |
[22:17] | Were you able to identify him? | 能确认身份吗 |
[22:18] | No. But, um, I was talking to Samar, and… | 不能 我刚才跟莎马谈了谈 |
[22:22] | Did you give her the ring? | 戒指给她了吗 |
[22:24] | And risk finding out that she doesn’t want to be with me? | 然后发现她其实不愿意跟我在一起 |
[22:26] | Um, no. | 不要 |
[22:27] | I’m sure she wants to be with you. | 我确定她肯定想跟你在一起 |
[22:30] | You’re a catch. | 你多迷人啊 |
[22:31] | Uh, yeah, that really hasn’t been my experience. | 我可没多少此类体验 |
[22:33] | I’m, uh, sort of more a… | 我更多的是 |
[22:34] | more of a catch and release. | 迷了又离 |
[22:37] | Okay. All right. Point being, “A,” she would crush me, | 关键在于 第一 她会让我心碎 |
[22:39] | and, “B,” I realized that someone put the remote access device | 第二 有人在停车场给转运车上 |
[22:43] | on the transport vehicle while it was in the motor pool. | 装了一个远程登入设备 |
[22:47] | I assume you checked the log books, surveillance feeds. | 我想你已经检查了记录本和监控录像 |
[22:49] | I did, and I found nothing… | 没错 一无所获 |
[22:52] | inside the building. | 在楼里一无所获 |
[22:53] | Maybe they looped the feed | 或许他们复制了正常时段的录像 |
[22:54] | or found a way to avoid the camera. | 或者避开了摄像头 |
[22:56] | I don’t know, and I don’t care, because… | 我不知道 也不关心 因为 |
[22:59] | outside the building, I found this guy — | 在楼外 我找到这个家伙 |
[23:02] | here it is — walking towards the post office. | 就这个 朝邮局走来 |
[23:06] | And he and this guy… | 而他和这家伙 |
[23:10] | are the same person. | 是同一个人 |
[23:12] | I got nothing off the sketch, | 虽然我在素描上一无所获 |
[23:13] | but at least we now have his photo. | 但起码现在有了他的照片 |
[23:16] | Crazy, right? | 真是诡异啊 |
[23:17] | Eyes like a wolf. | 狼一样的眼睛 |
[23:19] | I’m running it through NCIC | 正在国家犯罪信息中心里 |
[23:20] | to find his connection to Garvey. | 查他和加维有何关联 |
[23:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[23:26] | You — You won’t find one. | 你 找不到的 |
[23:28] | Why not? | 怎么会呢 |
[23:31] | B-Because… | 因为 |
[23:32] | he has no connection to Garvey. | 他和加维没有关联 |
[23:35] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:37] | Because he works for Reddington. | 因为他是雷丁顿的手下 |
[23:45] | Reddington called. | 雷丁顿打了电话 |
[23:46] | He has the name of our Blacklister’s next client — | 他知道黑名单人物的下一个客户 |
[23:48] | Tara Rayburn, 16 years old. | 塔拉·雷伯恩 十六岁 |
[23:50] | Woodbridge address, but at this hour, | 住址在伍德布里奇 但现在 |
[23:52] | she’s probably in school — Mandell High. | 她很可能在学校 曼德尔高中 |
[23:54] | After-school activities apparently include cheerleading | 她的课外活动显然就是啦啦队 |
[23:57] | and conspiring to commit first-degree murder. | 和密谋一级谋杀 |
[23:59] | Her husband’s name is Dale Rayburn, | 她的丈夫是戴尔·雷伯恩 |
[24:00] | owns a used car dealership here in D.C. | 在特区做二手车交易 |
[24:02] | If Tara’s already connected to the killer, | 如果塔拉已经联系了杀手 |
[24:04] | he could be in serious danger. | 他可能身处危险之中 |
[24:05] | What a shame that would be. | 好可惜啊 |
[24:06] | Navabi, get to the girl. | 纳瓦比 去找那个姑娘 |
[24:07] | Ressler, secure the husband. | 雷斯勒 负责保护丈夫 |
[24:12] | Tell me it wasn’t you. | 告诉我不是你 |
[24:14] | Tell me that, after we finally found a witness | 告诉我 在我们终于找到证人 |
[24:16] | to corroborate my I.D. on Garvey, | 佐证我对加维的指证之后 |
[24:18] | you didn’t take him. | 你没有带走他 |
[24:19] | Elizabeth, hold on. | 伊丽莎白 喘口气 |
[24:21] | No. I will not let you avoid a direct question | 不 我不会任由你回避我的问题 |
[24:24] | to try and confuse me or leave me in the dark. | 搅扰我的思想 或令我困陷于谜团之中 |
[24:27] | Well, now I’m confused. | 你这么说我倒糊涂了 |
[24:30] | Answer me! Give me a direct answer to my simple question. | 回答我 给我的简单提问一个直接回答 |
[24:34] | – Elizabeth… – Not now, Dembe. | -伊丽莎白 -现在别 邓比 |
[24:36] | Answer me — did you or did you not | 回答我 你到底有没有 |
[24:38] | steal Tony Mejia out of FBI custody. | 将托尼·梅西亚从联调局监管下带走 |
[24:41] | You know that I did. | 你清楚是我 |
[24:42] | Because Garvey has your duffel bag? | 因为你的行李袋在加维手上 |
[24:46] | He owns you. | 你听命于他 |
[24:48] | You betrayed me — the entire Task Force — | 你背叛了我 还有整个行动小组 |
[24:51] | so that he wouldn’t expose the truth. | 就为了避免他暴露真相 |
[24:53] | I betrayed no one, least of all you. | 我没有背叛任何人 更没有背叛你 |
[24:56] | I told you I was going to get that duffel bag. | 我早告诉过你 我会拿回行李袋 |
[24:59] | If Garvey is in your custody, that will be impossible. | 如果你们拘捕了加维 这事就没戏了 |
[25:02] | If Garvey goes on trial, that will be impossible. | 如果加维要接受审判 就更不可能 |
[25:05] | So, until I have that bag, | 所以 为了拿到那行李袋 |
[25:07] | I will do what I must to prevent that from happening. | 我会不择手段避免上述事件发生 |
[25:10] | But I will get it, and then Garvey… | 但我会拿到的 到时候加维 |
[25:14] | is going to die. | 就死定了 |
[25:16] | Is Tony Mejia dead? | 托尼·梅西亚死了吗 |
[25:18] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[25:20] | You know the answer to that. | 你知道答案 |
[25:26] | It’s more complicated than you realize. | 流程比你认为的还要复杂 |
[25:28] | I need to contact our lawyers, Tara’s parents — | 我需要联系律师 塔拉的父母 |
[25:30] | She’s the subject of a murder investigation. | 她是谋杀案调查的对象 |
[25:32] | I’m not asking your permission, Principal Cohen. | 我这不是在请求你的允许 科恩校长 |
[25:34] | This is a criminal matter. | 这是犯罪事件 |
[25:37] | There are procedures. | 我们有规矩的 |
[25:41] | Tara, this is Agent Navabi. She — | 塔拉 这位是纳瓦比探员 她 |
[25:44] | I need this room. | 我需要这个房间 |
[25:45] | What? Sorry, no. | 什么 抱歉 不行 |
[25:46] | As I said before, we cannot discuss — | 我说了 我们不能讨论 |
[25:48] | And as I said before, I am not asking for permission. | 我也说了 我不是在请求你的允许 |
[25:50] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[25:53] | Now, step outside, or I will have you arrested | 出去 否则我将以妨碍司法公正的罪名 |
[25:55] | for obstruction of justice. Now. | 逮捕你 马上出去 |
[26:03] | We know, Tara. | 我们知道了 塔拉 |
[26:04] | We spoke with Reva Jawal. | 我们跟瑞瓦·贾瓦尔谈过 |
[26:06] | We know she murdered her husband | 我们知道她借助网上认识的 |
[26:08] | with the help of a woman she heard about online. | 一个女人的帮助 杀害了自己的丈夫 |
[26:10] | As payment, she had to refer a new client. | 作为回报 她需要介绍新客户 |
[26:13] | I don’t know any Reva Jawal. | 我不认识什么瑞瓦·贾瓦尔 |
[26:15] | It’s not too late. | 还不算晚 |
[26:17] | Have you met with her? | 你跟她见过面吗 |
[26:18] | Is your husband in any immanent danger? | 你丈夫是否身处危险之中 |
[26:21] | Kill me? Come on. | 杀我 拜托 |
[26:23] | You can’t seriously believe Tara wants me dead. | 塔拉怎么可能想我死 |
[26:25] | Oh, it’s far more serious than that, Mr. Rayburn. | 那可能性简直太大了 雷伯恩先生 |
[26:27] | We think she may have actually arranged | 我们认为她确实已经安排了 |
[26:29] | for somebody to do the job. | 某人来执行此任务 |
[26:30] | Ridiculous. | 鬼扯 |
[26:32] | Tara is happy. We’re happy. | 塔拉很幸福 我俩可幸福了 |
[26:34] | Listen to me — however unhappy you are now, | 听我说 不论你现在多么不开心 |
[26:36] | it is not worth destroying your life. | 都不值得以下半生为代价 |
[26:39] | If anything happens to him, you will go to prison. | 如果他有任何不测 你将难逃牢狱之灾 |
[26:44] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[26:46] | I don’t know if I can stop it. | 我不知道能否叫停 |
[26:49] | So there is an active plan. You need to call it off. | 这么说确实要有行动 你得叫停 |
[26:52] | My partner’s already talking to Tara. | 我搭档正和塔拉谈话 |
[26:54] | Good. Then Tara can tell her herself. | 很好 那塔拉自己就能告诉她事实 |
[26:56] | She wanted to get married. | 当时是她想结婚 |
[26:58] | Her parents approved. | 她的父母也同意 |
[26:59] | Our minister blessed it. | 牧师祝福了我们 |
[27:01] | We have a good life. | 我们过得很好 |
[27:02] | Somehow, I doubt that. | 但我怎么不太相信 |
[27:06] | Bill, I thought I told you to get | 比尔 我记得叫你 |
[27:06] | the ’06 Audi in to Service. | 把零六年那辆奥迪送去保养的 |
[27:08] | Yeah, Boss. Already did. | 嗯 老大 已经照做 |
[27:10] | Then why am I looking at it outside my window? | 那我窗户外面这辆是什么 |
[27:13] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[27:16] | ♬小巫师对我施了咒语♬ | |
[27:19] | ♬这咒语无法解除♬ | |
[27:23] | ♬我被欲望的魔鬼所俘虏♬ | |
[27:28] | ♬被你的黑魔法之触所诅咒♬ | |
[27:31] | Stop! FBI! | 站住 联调局 |
[27:33] | ♬也许很难 但你要改变自己♬ | |
[27:34] | Help! Please, please! | 救救我 求求你 |
[27:35] | That man — he’s trying to kill me. | 那个人 他要杀我 |
[27:45] | Hey, buddy. What’s going on? | 伙计 怎么回事 |
[27:45] | ♬你知道我点燃过罪人身上的火焰♬ | |
[27:48] | ♬也追捕过恶魔 现在终于看见光明♬ | |
[27:53] | ♬绝对无法逃脱♬ | |
[27:56] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[27:58] | ♬我必须获得自由♬ | |
[28:01] | She touched your coat. I need it. | 她摸了你的外衣 我需要它 |
[28:01] | ♬也许很难 但你要改变自己♬ | |
[28:03] | Come on. Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快点 |
[28:11] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[28:12] | You gonna tell me what it is, or you want me to guess? | 你要告诉我吗 还是让我猜 |
[28:15] | Keen. She’s searching for Tony Mejia. | 基恩 她在找托尼·梅西亚 |
[28:19] | For some reason, she must think he’s still alive. | 她似乎相信他还活着 |
[28:22] | She reached out quietly to a few law enforcement-agencies, | 她向几个执法部门秘密求助 |
[28:24] | asking for help locating him. | 请求帮助找到他 |
[28:27] | – That’s a problem? – It’s not. | -这是麻烦吗 -不是吗 |
[28:30] | If you ask me, it seems like just the opportunity we need — | 要我说 这正是我们的绝佳契机 |
[28:33] | a perfect way to secure our leverage. | 确保我们的筹码的完美方式 |
[28:36] | I think we should help Agent Keen | 我觉得我们应该帮助基恩探员 |
[28:38] | find what she’s looking for. | 找到她要找的 |
[28:47] | Wait. Back up. | 等等 慢点 |
[28:48] | Reddington attacked the convoy? | 是雷丁顿攻击的货车 |
[28:50] | He’s the one who took the witness — | 带走了证人 |
[28:51] | Reddington, not Garvey? Why would he do that? | 雷丁顿 不是加维 他为什么这么做 |
[28:53] | Because if Tony Mejia ever testified, | 因为假如托尼·梅西亚做了证人 |
[28:55] | then Garvey would go to prison, | 将加维送进监狱 |
[28:56] | and Reddington wouldn’t get his duffel bag. | 那么雷丁顿就拿不到他的旅行袋了 |
[28:59] | And until he does, it seems that Mr. Reddington | 除非拿到旅行袋 否则雷丁顿将会 |
[29:01] | will do whatever he can to protect Garvey, | 不择手段地保护加维 |
[29:04] | including steal a material witness right out from under us. | 包括从我们的眼皮底下抢走证人 |
[29:06] | We figured Mr. Reddington would try to move him, | 我们认为雷丁顿会试图转移证人 |
[29:08] | try to get him as far away from Garvey as possible. | 让他尽量远离加维 |
[29:11] | So, we put a BOLO out | 所以我们向 |
[29:12] | to every private airfield on the East Coast. | 东海岸所有私人机场发出了协查通告 |
[29:14] | – Any luck? – Maybe, yes. | -有发现吗 -或许有发现 |
[29:15] | There’s a customs officer who thinks he saw Mejia | 有个海关官员觉得在我们发出协查通告 |
[29:18] | board a private plane | 几个小时前 |
[29:19] | just a few hours before we issued the BOLO. | 他看到梅西亚上了一架私人飞机 |
[29:21] | Go — both of you. If you get confirmation, | 你们一起去吧 如果确认了 |
[29:23] | we’ll get a manifest, track down where he was going. | 取得行程单 查他接下来去哪了 |
[29:26] | We got an I.D. On the Blacklister. | 我们查到黑名单人物的身份了 |
[29:28] | She’s 17? | 她才十七岁 |
[29:29] | This young woman’s responsible for killing at least 10 men. | 这个女孩涉嫌杀害了至少十个人 |
[29:31] | I couldn’t believe it myself. | 我自己都不敢相信 |
[29:32] | She’s old enough to research how to build a bomb in a backpack. | 足以研究出背包炸弹如何组装了 |
[29:35] | So, when she ran, she grabbed a guy, | 她逃跑时双手抓过一个家伙 |
[29:37] | touched his leather jacket. | 碰过他的皮夹克 |
[29:38] | Now, I had the lab run it for latent prints. | 我让鉴证实验室检查了残留的指纹 |
[29:41] | And you got a hit? | 有匹配吗 |
[29:43] | We did. An immigration record. | 有 移民记录 |
[29:45] | 美国护照 安娜-加西亚·杜尔特 | |
[29:45] | Anna-Gracia Duerte, | 安娜-加西亚·杜尔特 |
[29:46] | born in Brazil 17 years ago. | 十七年前生于巴西 |
[29:48] | The State Department says that she entered the country | 国务院记录表明她在十三岁时 |
[29:50] | at 13 with her husband. | 随丈夫入境 |
[29:53] | Can that be right? 13? | 真的吗 十三岁 |
[29:55] | She married an American businessman | 她嫁给了一个美国商人 |
[29:56] | by the name of Robert Corbin. | 名叫罗伯特·科宾 |
[29:58] | He was working for a publishing company | 他供职于一家在巴西设有办事处的 |
[30:00] | that had offices in Brazil. | 出版公司 |
[30:01] | He was 43. | 他当时四十三岁 |
[30:03] | And this — an official copy of their marriage license. | 这是他们结婚证的复印件 |
[30:06] | So, the killer who’s freeing child brides is one herself. | 所以解救未成年新娘的杀手自己也是一样 |
[30:08] | The marriage license has an address in White Oak. | 结婚证上有个在白栎市的地址 |
[30:11] | Get there, now. | 现在就去 |
[30:41] | I’ll take the roof. You take the alley. | 我走屋顶 你走后巷 |
[31:07] | Stay back! Don’t come any closer! | 退后 别再靠近了 |
[31:09] | – I’ll jump! – Please don’t do that. | -我会跳下去 -请不要跳 |
[31:10] | I will! Stay back! | 我说到做到 退后 |
[31:14] | Look… | 听我说 |
[31:16] | I can only imagine what you’ve been through. | 难以想象你所经历的一切 |
[31:19] | One minute, you’re a child, | 你曾经只是个孩子 |
[31:20] | the next, you’re married to a man 30 years older than you. | 却瞬间嫁给比你大三十岁的男人 |
[31:22] | I wasn’t just married to him! | 他不仅娶了我 |
[31:24] | He raped me! | 还强奸了我 |
[31:29] | He lived near my family’s home. | 他住在我家附近 |
[31:32] | One day, he invited me in to see his apartment, and… | 有一天他邀请我去看他的公寓 然后… |
[31:37] | I reported it. | 我报了案 |
[31:39] | Went to the police. | 去找警察 |
[31:41] | When my parents found out, they were angry — | 我家人知道后 他们很生气 |
[31:44] | at me. | 生我的气 |
[31:46] | For shaming them, for causing a scandal. | 因为我造成了丑闻 让他们蒙羞 |
[31:51] | To make it go away, they told a story. | 为了让这件事过去 他们编了个故事 |
[31:56] | They said we were in love. | 他们说我们是相爱的 |
[32:00] | They went to Robert and made a deal, | 他们去找罗伯特 达成了协议 |
[32:02] | like I was something to be traded! | 好像我只是个交易品 |
[32:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:08] | I survived in his hell for almost three years. | 我在他的地狱里挨了几乎三年 |
[32:12] | Until one afternoon… | 终于在一个下午 |
[32:15] | when I freed myself. | 我重获自由 |
[32:20] | Salvation… | 一把十美金的菜刀 |
[32:24] | from a $10 kitchen knife. | 拯救了我 |
[32:28] | I knew then what I would do. | 那时我就意识到我将来要做的事 |
[32:30] | That I would die, if necessary, trying to save others. | 我会不惜牺牲自己去拯救别人 |
[32:38] | My parents were murdered when I was 9. | 我九岁时父母就被谋杀 |
[32:40] | My brother and I, | 我哥哥和我 |
[32:41] | we were sent to live with our father’s family. | 被送到我父亲的家人那里生活 |
[32:45] | And then, slowly, I began to heal. | 我慢慢地恢复过来 |
[32:49] | This was thanks in large part to my cousin Yana. | 多亏了我的表姐雅娜 |
[32:52] | She was 15. | 她当时十五岁 |
[32:53] | She was like a second mother to me. | 就像我的第二个母亲一样 |
[32:57] | Until one night at dinner, | 直到有一天晚餐时 |
[32:59] | my uncle announced that she was going to be married | 我叔叔宣布要把她嫁给 |
[33:02] | to a man that none of us had ever met. | 一个未曾谋面的男人 |
[33:06] | That night, Yana and I, we sat and we cried. | 那晚 雅娜和我一起坐着哭泣 |
[33:09] | ‘Cause the next day, the man came, | 因为第二天 那男人就来了 |
[33:12] | and she was gone. | 她就此消失 |
[33:16] | I didn’t have the chance to help her. | 我当时没法帮她 |
[33:21] | Please give me the chance to help you, Anna-Gracia… | 请给我一个帮你的机会 安娜-加西亚 |
[33:27] | to tell your story. | 把你的苦难昭告天下 |
[33:31] | This isn’t where your story should end. | 你的故事不该就此完结 |
[33:39] | Come. | 来吧 |
[33:49] | It’s a private terminal, so Customs and Border Patrol | 这是私人航站楼 所以海关和边检 |
[33:51] | comes out to meet any foreign arrivals, you know, | 都出来检查任何外国来客 |
[33:54] | just to make sure everything checks out. | 确保一切信息准确无误 |
[33:56] | And it was this young man you saw. | 你看到的就是这个年轻人 |
[33:57] | – You’re certain of it? ?- Pretty sure. | -确定吗 -应该错不了 |
[33:59] | I had just finished clearing a flight from Buenos Aires, | 我刚检查完一架来自布宜诺斯艾利斯的航班 |
[34:01] | and I was driving back to the office | 正开车返回办公室 |
[34:03] | right past this hangar here. | 经过这个机库 |
[34:05] | He was in pretty bad shape. | 他狼狈不堪 |
[34:16] | What exactly did you see? | 你具体看到了什么 |
[34:18] | The hangar door was slightly open. | 机库门开了一点 |
[34:21] | I saw that guy getting out of a car with a second man. | 我看到他和另一个人下了车 |
[34:24] | Now, the second man was wearing a hat and a long coat. | 另一个人穿了长大衣戴了礼帽 |
[34:28] | You know, one of those hats that’s got the fancy little… | 就是那种上面有很高级的… |
[34:30] | – A fedora? – Yeah. | -帽圈 -没错 |
[34:32] | Yeah. We have an idea of who that might be. | 我们应该知道他是谁 |
[34:34] | They boarded a Gulfstream G650. | 他们上了一架湾流G650 |
[34:36] | The manifest says they were headed for the Antilles. | 行程单上显示他们去往安的列斯群岛 |
[34:43] | Officer… | 警官 |
[34:45] | Officer, what are you doing? | 警官 你干什么 |
[34:46] | We’ve been set up. | 我们中圈套了 |
[34:50] | Hello, Agent Keen. | 你好啊 基恩探员 |
[34:52] | We’re gonna need you to come with us. | 我们需要你跟我们走一趟 |
[34:55] | You work for Garvey? | 你是加维的人 |
[34:57] | He’s waiting. | 他在等你 |
[35:00] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[35:27] | You understand what you’re asking? | 你知道你在要求什么吗 |
[35:29] | She’s guilty of multiple counts of murder. | 她身负数项谋杀罪名 |
[35:31] | The first was her husband, | 第一个是她丈夫 |
[35:32] | a crime she committed when she was 16. | 那时她才十六岁 |
[35:34] | Her age doesn’t legally justify what she did. | 不能拿年龄来为罪行辩护 |
[35:37] | I’m not excusing it, Gerald. I’m explaining it. | 我没有辩护 杰拉德 我在解释 |
[35:40] | A 13-year-old rape victim, forced by her parents | 十三岁的强奸受害者 被父母逼迫 |
[35:42] | to marry a man over three times her age — | 嫁给比她大两倍的男人 |
[35:45] | a girl who couldn’t drive a car | 一个不能合法驾驶 |
[35:46] | or consent to legally have sex with a man over 18. | 或者同意合法发生关系的女孩嫁给一个成年人 |
[35:50] | Her parents consented for her — | 她父母替她接受了 |
[35:51] | to a live of repeated sexual assault. | 反复被性侵的生活 |
[35:54] | The marriage was legal. | 这通婚姻是合法的 |
[35:55] | And in most states, | 在大多数州 |
[35:56] | if you marry the man who allegedly raped you, | 如果你嫁给了涉嫌强奸你的人 |
[35:58] | he can’t be prosecuted. | 他不能被起诉 |
[35:59] | Imagine that girl’s state of mind, Gerald. | 想想那女孩的心理状态 杰拉德 |
[36:01] | She could argue duress, insanity. | 她可以用胁迫 精神失常抗辩 |
[36:04] | Maybe for killing her own husband, | 也许为杀夫抗辩可以 |
[36:05] | but then, she kept killing. | 但她继续杀戮 |
[36:07] | To save others. In her mind, | 为了拯救他人 在她眼中 |
[36:08] | she was protecting other girls — victims, like she was. | 她是在保护其他女孩 像她那样的受害者 |
[36:10] | Her lawyers will make her the poster child | 她的律师会把她塑造成 |
[36:12] | for stopping forced marriage for minors — | 阻止未成年人强制婚姻的模范儿童 |
[36:14] | a martyr to the cause | 一个结束 |
[36:15] | of ending the most widespread sanctioned abuse of women | 当今世界最为广泛存在的虐待女性问题的 |
[36:18] | in the world today. | 殉道者 |
[36:19] | And you will be the man fighting her. | 而你将成为对抗她的人 |
[36:23] | She’s just a kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[36:24] | She’s learned everything there is to know | 她已经熟知了关于痛苦和背叛的 |
[36:26] | about pain and betrayal. | 一切 |
[36:28] | Let’s teach her something about mercy. | 让我们教会她仁慈吧 |
[36:31] | Why didn’t you pull me off of him before? | 为什么没有提前阻止我接触那个人 |
[36:34] | I know you could have. | 我知道你可以办到 |
[36:36] | I found it mildly therapeutic. | 我觉得那样有好处 |
[36:39] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你个道歉 |
[36:41] | You were watching me in Boston. | 你监视我在波士顿的行踪 |
[36:43] | I suggested you take refuge here. You chose not to. | 我建议你接受避难 但你没有接受 |
[36:46] | So, yes, I was watching you in Boston. | 所以没错 我监视了你在波士顿的行动 |
[36:48] | I don’t accept your apology for taking our witness. | 我不接受你为带走我们的证人而道歉 |
[36:52] | I’m not apologizing for that. | 我没为那件事道歉 |
[36:55] | I’m apologizing for telling Garvey | 我是为告诉加维 |
[36:57] | that I would kill him if he ever came after you. | 如果他追杀你我会杀了他而道歉 |
[37:00] | And why would you apologize for that? | 你为什么为那件事道歉 |
[37:03] | Think like a criminal, Lizzy. | 像罪犯一样思考 莉兹 |
[37:07] | Because by threatening him, | 因为通过威胁他 |
[37:09] | – you told him how important I am to you. – ?Yes. | -他知道了我对你很重要 -是的 |
[37:12] | By telling him not to come after me, | 通过告诉他别追杀我 |
[37:14] | you guaranteed he would. | 你就确保了他一定会试图杀死我 |
[37:17] | I don’t expect you to accept my apology — | 我不指望你能接受我的道歉 |
[37:20] | not until this ends. | 至少这事完结之前不指望 |
[37:21] | And when it does…maybe. | 而等一切结束 也许你会原谅我 |
[37:25] | I don’t know if this is your fault or not. | 我不知道这是不是你的错 |
[37:30] | But I do know… | 但我知道 |
[37:33] | I’m only here because of you. | 我能活着是因为你 |
[37:36] | So… | 所以… |
[37:38] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:43] | I understand you have the young girl | 我知道你们手上监禁了一个年轻女孩 |
[37:45] | who killed Jerry Jawal in custody. | 她杀死了杰瑞·贾瓦尔 |
[37:48] | I need you to ask her a question for me — | 我需要你替我问她一个问题 |
[37:51] | for us. | 为了我们 |
[37:55] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[37:57] | We’re almost done here. | 马上完事了 |
[37:59] | Anna, the U.S. Attorney has made a decision. | 安娜 联邦检察官作出了决定 |
[38:03] | He has the right to charge you as an adult for your crimes. | 尽管他有权将你作为成年人来起诉 |
[38:06] | Instead, he has agreed to charge you | 但他已同意将你作为少年犯 |
[38:08] | as a juvenile offender. | 来起诉 |
[38:11] | I’m not sure what that means. | 我不大明白那是什么意思 |
[38:13] | It means that you’ll have to plead guilty to everything, | 意思是你将必须承认一切指控 |
[38:16] | agree to counseling ?and the need for rehabilitation. | 同意接受心理咨询 参与康复项目 |
[38:19] | But it also means that | 但也意味着 |
[38:20] | you will not be going to an adult prison. | 你将不会进入成年监狱 |
[38:23] | If you do the time and stay out of trouble, | 如果你好好服刑 不惹麻烦 |
[38:24] | you could be out by the time you’re 21. | 你将在21岁出狱 |
[38:28] | 21 21? | |
[38:30] | How? | 怎么会 |
[38:31] | W-Why would they do this for me? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[38:34] | Because for the first time in a long time, | 因为这是多年以来首次 |
[38:36] | someone is going to treat you like what you are — | 有人以你的本来身份对待你 |
[38:38] | a child. | 一个孩子 |
[38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:46] | Anna, there is something you could help us with. | 安娜 有件事你能帮上忙 |
[38:50] | Reva Jawal’s husband had a safe. | 瑞瓦·贾瓦尔的丈夫有个保险箱 |
[38:53] | Before you left that night, you emptied it out. | 在你那晚离开前 你把它清空了 |
[38:55] | – Do you remember? – Yes. | -你记得吗 -记得 |
[38:57] | There was a book — a black bank ledger. | 里面有个本子 一本黑色的银行账本 |
[39:00] | We searched your apartment, but we couldn’t find it. | 我们搜了你的公寓 但没找到 |
[39:03] | Oh. I threw it away. | 我把它扔了 |
[39:06] | Do you remember where? | 你记得扔哪了吗 |
[39:10] | Think. It’s very important. | 好好想想 这很重要 |
[39:13] | ♬ 又在窗前见到了你 ♬ | |
[39:18] | ♬ 望向窗外 看着树叶飘落 ♬ | |
[39:19] | Isn’t this delightful? | 这多有趣 |
[39:24] | Some kind of back scratcher, I think. | 好像是个痒痒挠 |
[39:25] | ♬ 宛如一场梦 ♬ | |
[39:30] | Here’s a bag of noodles. | 这有一包面条 |
[39:30] | ♬ 如此完美 却无法交谈 ♬ | |
[39:33] | Remind me again why a list of drug routes | 再提醒我一遍 为什么一份运毒路径的名单 |
[39:35] | is more valuable to us than the key witness | 比你从联调局羁押下偷走的关键证人 |
[39:37] | you stole out of FBI custody. | 还要重要 |
[39:39] | Your witness presented a legal threat. | 你的证人是法律威胁 |
[39:43] | Unfortunately, Mr. Garvey isn’t afraid of legal threats. | 很不幸 加维先生不怕法律威胁 |
[39:46] | Or of you or the police or the cartels. | 也不怕你 不怕警察或者贩毒集团 |
[39:49] | No. But he is afraid of losing his power, | 不 但他怕失去权力 |
[39:52] | which is exactly what I intend to take from him | 而这正是等我们找到那本破账本之后 |
[39:54] | when we find this damn ledger. | 我要从他身上夺走的 |
[39:57] | ♬ 时间慢慢消逝 ♬ | |
[40:01] | Palm Thai. | 泰国菜 |
[40:03] | What is — what is the occasion? | 今天是什么特别的日子 |
[40:04] | No occasion. I just had a tough day. | 没什么 只是今天很累 |
[40:07] | I thought I could wash it down with a little Pad See Ew. | 我想着就用点炒河粉洗刷掉疲劳 |
[40:11] | Do you not want Thai? Because I think we have other stuff. | 你不想吃泰国菜吗 还有别的吃的 |
[40:14] | No, no, no. Thai is good. | 不 不 泰国菜挺好的 |
[40:15] | Thai is — No, Thai’s great. | 泰国菜很棒 |
[40:17] | It’s, uh, just that, uh… | 只是… |
[40:20] | it’s, uh, it’s so dumb, really. | 实在是… 太蠢了 |
[40:23] | Uh, you know how my grandmother’s — | 我祖母在… |
[40:24] | she’s getting rid of a lot of stuff. | 她在收拾旧东西 |
[40:26] | Well, she just thought that, um… | 她觉得… |
[40:31] | What? | 什么 |
[40:33] | It’s, uh — It’s, um… | 就是… |
[40:36] | It’s, uh — It’s nothing, really. | 其实没什么 |
[40:40] | ♬ 你不像我那么爱你 ♬ | |
[40:46] | ♬ 像我那么爱你 ♬ | |
[40:47] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[40:48] | ♬ 可悲的是这样却挺好 ♬ | |
[40:49] | She’ll be so happy to hear that. | 她听到会很高兴的 |
[40:53] | It’s really more from her than it is from me. | 其实主要是她的意思 不是我的 |
[40:56] | Stop it. I know it was your idea. | 别说了 我知道是你的主意 |
[40:59] | I love it. Thank you. | 我喜欢 谢谢 |
[41:01] | ♬ 独自一人 时间慢慢消逝 ♬ | |
[41:04] | So, should we eat? | 我们开动吗 |
[41:07] | Eat. | 开动 |
[41:08] | Yes, you know… | 对 |
[41:11] | food. | 吃饭 |
[41:12] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[41:14] | ♬ 时间慢慢消逝 ♬ | |
[41:15] | Are you sure you want Thai? | 你确定想吃泰国菜吗 |
[41:16] | Because I can order something else. | 我可以订点别的 |
[41:18] | No, no, really, I’m good. | 不 不 没问题 |
[41:21] | Everything I want is right here. | 我想要的都在眼前 |
[41:23] | ♬ 逃离很简单 ♬ | |
[41:27] | ♬ 离别却艰难 ♬ | |
[41:30] | ♬ 逃离很简单 ♬ | |
[41:37] | ♬ 逃离很简单 ♬ | |
[41:41] | ♬ 生活却艰难 ♬ | |
[41:44] | ♬ 爱你很简单 ♬ | |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[41:47] | You tried. | 你试过了 |
[41:49] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[41:51] | Well, you know what they say. | 你知道人们怎么说 |
[41:52] | If at first you don’t succeed… | 如果一开始你没成功 |
[41:54] | You’ve had your turn. Now it’s mine. | 你的机会就过了 现在轮到我了 |
[41:57] | Well, don’t get too eager. | 别太急切 |
[41:58] | I’ve still got what you’re looking for. | 我手上还有你要找的东西 |
[42:02] | But now I’m not the only one | 但现在我不是唯一一个 |
[42:03] | who’s missing something of value. | 失去宝贵事物的人了 |
[42:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[42:08] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[42:09] | ♬ 独自一人 ♬ | |
[42:12] | ♬ 时间慢慢消逝 ♬ | |
[42:20] | ♬ 时间慢慢消逝 ♬ |