时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Agent Graves? | 格雷福斯探员 |
[00:15] | Sergeant Phalen. State Police. | 我是警佐法兰 州警 |
[00:16] | We spoke on the phone. ? | 我和你通过电话 |
[00:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[00:18] | This way. ? | 这边走 |
[00:18] | So, when did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[00:20] | Just after 6:00 last night. | 昨晚刚过6点 |
[00:21] | A young couple staying at the lodge went out for a hike | 在旅店住宿的一对年轻人出门徒步 |
[00:24] | straight off one of the trails. | 然后立刻就发现了 |
[00:26] | Bradford PD got the call after 7:00, notified us. | 布拉德福特警方7点多接警后通知了我们 |
[00:29] | Anyone spoken to the press? | 有人和媒体沟通过吗 |
[00:30] | Responding officer and a couple of the guys from Troop P | 只有接警警员和州警P大队的人 |
[00:33] | are the only ones who’ve seen the site. | 看过现场 |
[00:34] | Some of the men are pretty shook up. | 其中一部分人非常震惊 |
[00:36] | – Think it could be him? – I sincerely doubt that. | -你觉得会是他吗 -我不这么认为 |
[00:38] | Right, but if it is him | 好吧 但是如果是他 |
[00:40] | and you need my department to issue a BOLO or set a perimeter… | 你需要我们发布全境通缉或是设置警戒线的话 |
[00:51] | That’s him, right? | 是他 对吗 |
[00:52] | I mean, who else? | 还会是谁呢 |
[00:53] | Issue that BOLO. | 发布全境通缉 |
[00:54] | Have your men set a perimeter | 让你的人设置警戒线 |
[00:56] | and circulate that sketch we have on file. | 把档案里那份画像也发出去 |
[01:01] | Hey. Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[01:02] | There’s an agent I need you to find right away. | 我要你立刻帮我找到一名探员 |
[01:05] | She’s outta D.C. Name’s Elizabeth Keen. | 她在特区 名叫伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[01:16] | 摩羯宫杀手 第19号 | |
[01:36] | He went to his funeral. | 他居然去了他的葬礼 |
[01:37] | He was a pallbearer. A pallbearer! | 还是抬棺者 抬棺者 |
[01:39] | And while he was doing that, | 与此同时 |
[01:40] | a witness came forward who saw Garvey kill Singleton. | 有证人指认说看到加维杀害了辛格尔顿 |
[01:44] | 联调局 照片指认名单 | |
[01:46] | Now, the killer — can you describe him to me? | 凶手 你可以描述下吗 |
[01:49] | He had glasses. Black glasses. | 他戴着眼镜 黑眼镜 |
[01:52] | Well, I saw Garvey kill Tom. A lot of good that did me. | 我看到加维杀害了汤姆 看看把我拖成什么样了 |
[01:55] | I’ve already referred Garvey’s case | 我已经把加维的案子 |
[01:56] | to the Marshal’s Office of Internal Affairs. | 转给内务部的法警办公室了 |
[01:59] | And now this. It’s a big break. | 而这个证人 这是个重大突破 |
[02:00] | It’s okay to get your hopes up. | 你可以抱持希望 |
[02:02] | You’ve spoken to this witness? Is he credible? | 你见过这个证人吗 可信度高吗 |
[02:04] | ‘Cause if he is, then my testimony — | 如果他可信度高的话 那我的证词 |
[02:06] | Will also be credible. | 可信度也很高 |
[02:08] | Any questions about your memory will go away. | 对你记忆的质疑会消失的 |
[02:11] | So will Mr. Garvey. | 加维先生也一样 |
[02:13] | And you want that? | 你希望这样 |
[02:14] | Not until I get what I want. | 直到我得到我想要的 |
[02:16] | I told him about the duffel bag. | 我把行李袋的事告诉他了 |
[02:19] | Garvey provides protection for the Nash Syndicate. | 加维为纳什集团提供保护 |
[02:22] | I know some of the players. | 我认识其中某些人 |
[02:24] | I’ll shake them loose | 我会去撬开他们的嘴 |
[02:26] | while the Task Force questions the witness. | 而特别小组负责问询证人 |
[02:28] | Where is the witness? Can I question him? | 证人在哪里 可以让我来问询吗 |
[02:29] | He’s not here. And, no, you can’t. | 他不在这里 不能由你来问询 |
[02:31] | This is Tom’s killer we’re talking about. | 这可是杀害汤姆的凶手 |
[02:33] | Which is why you can’t be involved. | 所以你才不能参与 |
[02:35] | A defense lawyer would need all of a minute | 辩方律师会想尽办法 |
[02:36] | to convince a jury to disregard | 让陪审团忽略 |
[02:38] | any part of a case you build against Garvey. | 所有有你参与取证的证据 |
[02:40] | You’re the widow and star witness. | 你是寡妇和明星证人 |
[02:41] | You can’t also be the investigating officer. | 不能同时还是调查探员 |
[02:44] | So, while you and Reddington go after Garvey, | 那么你和雷丁顿去对付加维的时候 |
[02:46] | I’m supposed to, what, read a book? | 我干什么 读本书 |
[02:47] | Actually, I have a case. | 事实上 我有个案子 |
[02:48] | I’m only interested in the man who murdered Tom | 我只对杀害汤姆的凶手 |
[02:51] | and finding out the secret that got him killed. | 以及查出导致他被害的秘密感兴趣 |
[02:53] | I’m going to help with the former and prevent the latter. | 前一条我会帮你 后一条我会阻止 |
[02:56] | 50-50 split. Like a good divorce. | 55分 就和完美离婚一样 |
[03:00] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[03:04] | About the case. | 关于案子 |
[03:05] | – Pass. – Agent Keen. | -不了 -基恩探员 |
[03:08] | This came directly from Quantico. | 这是匡提科直接找来的 |
[03:09] | They specifically requested you. | 他们点名要你 |
[03:12] | Said it’s a cold case you’d be familiar with. | 说这是你很熟悉的一桩悬案 |
[03:14] | Someone called the Capricorn Killer. | 一个叫摩羯宫杀手的 |
[03:18] | Sound familiar? | 熟悉吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 |
[03:20] | Good. Because I told them | 很好 因为我告诉他们 |
[03:22] | they have the full support of you and this Task Force. | 你和这个特别小组会提供全面支持 |
[03:25] | Reddington and I will stay on Garvey, | 雷丁顿和我会继续追查加维 |
[03:26] | but I need you to tell us about Capricorn. | 但是你得跟我们介绍下摩羯宫杀手 |
[03:29] | His first victim was a female college professor | 他的第一个受害者是2010年在塔科马 |
[03:32] | found in Tacoma in 2010. | 被发现的女性大学教授 |
[03:33] | Cause of death was ligature strangulation, | 死因是被捆绑勒死 |
[03:36] | but the staging was disturbing, | 但是尸体放置的方式非常古怪 |
[03:38] | so much that we believe there must be | 以至于我们坚信 |
[03:39] | some religious or cult affiliation. | 这一定与宗教或邪教有关 |
[03:41] | Then, six months later, it happened again…in Memphis. | 六个月之后 在孟菲斯又发生了类似案件 |
[03:46] | Then Charlotte. Idaho Falls. | 还有夏洛特 爱达荷福尔斯 |
[03:49] | Seven victims in four years. | 四年共七名受害者 |
[03:52] | Each one found in remote, inhospitable environments, | 被发现的地方都非常偏远荒凉 |
[03:55] | and each one strangled and posed and placed | 都是被勒死并被摆成特定的姿势 |
[03:58] | using a hand-forged sword | 凶手使用了手工铸造的剑 |
[04:01] | and holding the skull of a horned goat. | 以及有角山羊的头骨 |
[04:04] | Hence the name Capricorn. Sign of the goat. | 所以叫做摩羯宫 山羊符号 |
[04:07] | This astrological symbol also represents a creature | 这个占星符号也代表 |
[04:10] | whose natural ability allows them to survive | 一种天生能够在恶劣环境中 |
[04:13] | in inhospitable environments. | 生存下来的生物 |
[04:15] | It also characterizes panic and fear. | 同时带有惊恐和恐惧的特征 |
[04:18] | Agent Keen? Brandon Graves. | 基恩探员 布兰登·格雷福斯 |
[04:20] | Pittsburgh Field Office. | 匹兹堡外勤办公室 |
[04:21] | Agents Ressler and Navabi. | 雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员 |
[04:23] | This way. | 这边 |
[04:23] | Your profile…it was different from the others? | 你的侧写 跟别人的不同 |
[04:26] | Slightly. | 略有不同 |
[04:26] | We all agreed the unsub was likely a white male, 40s, | 我们一致认为嫌犯可能是白人男性 四十岁左右 |
[04:30] | small in stature, and well organized. | 身材矮小 非常有条理 |
[04:32] | He was transitory. | 在一处的停留时间很短 |
[04:33] | A long-haul trucker, perhaps, | 可能是长途卡车司机 |
[04:35] | or some other kind of blue-collar job that required travel, | 或是其他需要经常旅行的蓝领工作 |
[04:37] | and that movement gave him confidence. | 这种流动性给了他自信 |
[04:41] | So much so that his killings accelerated at an alarming rate. | 以至于他的杀戮进化速度惊人 |
[04:44] | I thought he would stop. | 我以为他会停手 |
[04:45] | Which he did. Went silent. | 他确实停手了 没了踪迹 |
[04:47] | The Bureau thought he was dead or had been arrested. | 联调局以为他已经死亡或是被逮捕 |
[04:50] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[04:51] | How is your theory different? | 你的侧写有什么不同 |
[04:53] | Well, his killings accelerated so quickly, | 他的杀戮进化速度如此之快 |
[04:55] | I thought he would feel out of control. | 我以为他会感觉失控 |
[04:57] | Hold back. Go dormant for a while. | 暂时收手 冷静一段时间 |
[04:59] | Others thought he had stopped. | 其他人觉得他彻底停手了 |
[05:01] | I thought he would return. | 我觉得他还会回来 |
[05:03] | Which he has. | 他确实回来了 |
[05:05] | Appears to fit the M.O. | 看起来符合之前的作案手法 |
[05:07] | Ligature strangulation. Remote dumpsite. | 捆绑勒死 抛弃在荒凉的地方 |
[05:10] | Methodical. Ritualistic. | 有条理 有仪式性 |
[05:12] | It’s impressive. You were right. | 让人印象深刻 你是对的 |
[05:23] | Keen, what is it? | 基恩 怎么了 |
[05:24] | This sword. | 这把剑 |
[05:28] | The Capricorn Killer forged each by hand, | 摩羯宫杀手使用手工铸造的剑 |
[05:31] | and this one looks… symmetrical. | 这把看上去非常对称 |
[05:35] | Lacks imperfections. | 没有瑕疵 |
[05:37] | You need to notify the lab. | 你得通知实验室 |
[05:38] | Have them pull the weapons from the past victims | 让他们把过去案件中的凶器调出 |
[05:40] | and run a comparison. | 进行对比 |
[05:41] | Hold on. This isn’t a random act. | 等等 这不是一起偶然案件 |
[05:43] | Whoever did this has details right | 所有的细节都对 |
[05:45] | that were never released to the public. | 这些细节从未对外公布 |
[05:47] | This is Capricorn. | 这就是摩羯宫杀手做的 |
[05:48] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[05:51] | Maybe this is the work of a copycat. | 也许只是模仿犯干的 |
[05:55] | Standing there looking at that body, I felt alive. | 站在那看着那具尸体 我感觉活了过来 |
[05:58] | Because you reconnected with your work, with profiling? | 因为你重新投入到了工作中 做侧写分析 |
[06:01] | No. It’s more that… | 不 更像 |
[06:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:05] | Why are you editing yourself? | 为什么要有选择的表达 |
[06:07] | You know this only works if you’re entirely open. | 你知道只有完全开诚布公 这才有用 |
[06:10] | You brought up the Capricorn case for a reason. Why? | 你提到摩羯宫杀手案件是有原因的 为什么 |
[06:12] | Because what this unsub did to that poor man in the woods, | 因为嫌犯对那个树林中的可怜人做的 |
[06:17] | part of me… | 我心里有那么一部分 |
[06:19] | sometimes, I feel like | 有时 我觉得 |
[06:20] | I’m capable of doing terrible things like that. | 我也可以做出那样可怕的事情 |
[06:24] | You said you identified the man who killed Tom. | 你说你认出谋杀汤姆的人了 |
[06:27] | Yes, and killing him, picturing that, imagining that. | 是的 一直想象着要杀掉他 |
[06:29] | We talked about ?how common that feeling is. | 我们谈过那种感觉很常见 |
[06:32] | This is different. | 这次不同 |
[06:34] | Well, we’ve talked about your anger and passion | 我们谈过你的愤怒 热情 |
[06:37] | and your desire to paint outside the lines. | 还有你想要打破边界的欲望 |
[06:41] | Your first case with the Bureau, what was it called? | 你在联调局的第一个案件 是什么 |
[06:45] | He took their shoes — the Sandman Killer. | 他拿走了她们的鞋子 睡魔杀手 |
[06:49] | My work on that case was classified. | 那个案子是机密 |
[06:51] | How do you know about it? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:52] | Elizabeth, it’s my job to evaluate your readiness. | 伊丽莎白 我的工作是评估你是否适合工作 |
[06:57] | We can’t have secrets. | 我们不能有秘密 |
[06:59] | The Sandman was a very important unsolved case | 睡魔是你工作生涯早期 |
[07:02] | early in your career. | 非常重要的一起悬案 |
[07:03] | I’m sure it was defining | 你可能没有意识到 |
[07:04] | in ways you may not even be aware of. | 但它一定对你有一些决定性的影响 |
[07:07] | Unsolved cases. | 悬案 |
[07:10] | I fixate on them. | 我专注于它们 |
[07:12] | How unfair they are. That people get away with murder. | 它们是那么不公平 那些逍遥法外的凶手 |
[07:16] | I-I know it sounds corny, but I, um… | 我知道这听起来很老套 但我 |
[07:20] | I obsess… over the need for justice. | 我特别痴迷于伸张正义 |
[07:25] | Even if it means painting outside the lines… | 即使那意味着要打破边界 |
[07:28] | – or the law. – Yes. | -或者法律 -是的 |
[07:34] | A witness has come forward | 有一名证人站出来指证 |
[07:35] | who can identify Detective Singleton’s killer. | 杀害辛格尔顿警探的凶手 |
[07:37] | He’s at Belmont Police Department. | 他现在贝尔蒙特警察局 |
[07:38] | I want him put in protective custody | 我要将他保护性监管 |
[07:40] | and transferred here for questioning. | 并转移到这里来询问 |
[07:42] | Uh, protective custody? | 保护性监管 |
[07:44] | We believe the detective was murdered by Ian Garvey, | 我们认为警探是被伊恩·加维杀死的 |
[07:47] | a U.S. Marshal responsible for killing Tom Keen. | 一名也杀害了汤姆·基恩的美国法警 |
[07:49] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[07:50] | You know who killed Tom, and it was a cop? | 你知道谁杀了汤姆 而且还是一个警察 |
[07:52] | Because Garvey is a U.S. Marshal, | 因为加维是美国法警 |
[07:54] | I want the FBI to take point in protecting the witness. | 我希望联调局来保护证人 |
[07:57] | I’ve arranged for you to be met | 我已经安排了 |
[07:58] | by agents from the D.C. Field Office. | 你和特区外勤办公室的探员会面 |
[07:59] | As soon as you sign the transfer order, | 一旦你签署了转移令 |
[08:01] | they are to bring him here as quickly as possible. | 他们就会尽快将他送来 |
[08:03] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[08:04] | No. I mean, yes, sir, about the transfer, | 不 我是说 是的 长官 关于转移 |
[08:06] | but about Tom — why would a U.S. Marshal want him dead? | 但是汤姆 为什么一名美国法警会希望他死 |
[08:10] | Tom was pursuing a duffel bag | 汤姆之前在找一个行李袋 |
[08:11] | containing a secret Reddington is keeping from Agent Keen. | 里面装着雷丁顿瞒着基恩探员的秘密 |
[08:14] | Garvey took it and killed Tom in the process. | 在那过程中加维抢走了行李袋并杀死了汤姆 |
[08:42] | Ah! What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[08:44] | Have a seat, Gerald. | 请坐 杰拉德 |
[08:45] | You and I gonna make a little video. | 我们俩得录个小视频 |
[08:51] | Hey. Welcome back, Gerald. | 欢迎回来 杰拉德 |
[09:00] | Hey! Turn it down! Do you hear me? | 关掉 听到没 |
[09:02] | It’s the manager! | 我是经理 |
[09:04] | You gotta turn that damn thing off. | 你得把那玩意儿关掉 |
[09:09] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[09:16] | My word is my bond. My currency. | 我的话就是我的债券 我的货币 |
[09:22] | I gave Peter Caras my word that I’d move him | 我向皮特·卡拉斯保证过 |
[09:26] | before the Nash Syndicate learned | 我会在纳什集团发现他和联调局 |
[09:28] | that he’d cut a deal with the Feds. | 私下达成协议之前 把他送走 |
[09:31] | But that didn’t happen, did it, Mr. Gabinelli? | 但是那没能成功 对吧 盖博奈利先生 |
[09:34] | The Syndicate found him here. Killed him in this very room. | 纳什集团在这里发现了他 在这间房里面杀了他 |
[09:38] | At the time, you gave me your word | 那时你向我保证 |
[09:42] | that you had no idea how that happened. | 你完全不知情 |
[09:44] | I didn’t. I-I don’t. | 我之前不知道 我还是不知道 |
[09:46] | Mr. Caras was a federal witness, | 卡拉斯先生是联调局的证人 |
[09:48] | so I didn’t give it a second thought | 所以当法警派伊恩·加维 |
[09:49] | when the Marshals sent Ian Garvey | 前来调查的时候 |
[09:52] | to investigate his murder. | 我也不曾起疑 |
[09:53] | But now I know Garvey wasn’t here | 但现在我知道加维 |
[09:55] | to investigate the murder, was he? | 并不是来调查谋杀案的 对吧 |
[09:58] | He came to cover it up. | 他是来善后的 |
[10:00] | You betrayed me to Garvey. | 你为加维背叛了我 |
[10:02] | So, now, as absolution, | 所以现在 为了赎罪 |
[10:05] | you’re going to betray Garvey to me. | 你要为了我背叛加维 |
[10:07] | Please. He’s a U.S. Marshal. | 求你 他是美国法警 |
[10:09] | And I am but a humble killer | 然而我只是一名谦逊的杀手 |
[10:11] | with a gun pointed at the withered prune | 拿着一把枪指着你那将如西梅干一般 |
[10:13] | that passes for your heart. | 枯萎的心脏 |
[10:16] | The next time an associate of the Nash Syndicate shows up, | 下次再有纳什集团的爪牙出现 |
[10:20] | I want a phone call, a room number, and a key. | 我需要一通电话 房间号码 还有钥匙 |
[10:24] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 先生 |
[10:25] | Good. Turn the lights off on your way out. | 很好 出去的时候把灯关上 |
[10:38] | Excuse me. Hello there. | 您好 打扰一下 |
[10:40] | I’m here about Tony Mejia. | 我来找托尼·梅西亚 |
[10:42] | What about him? | 关于什么 |
[10:43] | Uh, oh, I’ve got signed transfer orders. | 我有一份转移令 |
[10:45] | Uh, agents from the D.C. Field office | 特区外勤办公室的探员们 |
[10:46] | should be here any minute. | 应该很快就会到 |
[10:48] | Uh, he’s an eyewitness in the death of a police officer. | 他是一桩警察死亡案的证人 |
[10:53] | – Norman Singleton. ?- That’s right. | -诺曼·辛格尔顿 -是的 |
[10:57] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did you know him? | 抱歉 你认识他吗 |
[10:59] | I did. Uh, briefly. In — In passing. | 我认识 时间不长 在过去 |
[11:01] | Seemed like a good man. | 看起来是个好人 |
[11:03] | Ran it up the flagpole. | 三思而后行 |
[11:05] | Afraid you can’t question the witness. | 恐怕你不能询问证人了 |
[11:06] | Friggin’ Feds cut in line. | 联调局的家伙抢了先 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry. I-I thought you — | 抱歉 我以为你 |
[11:10] | Ian Garvey, U.S. Marshal. Singleton was on my Task Force. | 伊恩·加维 美国法警 辛格尔顿曾在我的特别小组 |
[11:14] | Federal Agent Mojtabai. | 联邦探员莫伊塔巴尔 |
[11:18] | Uh, wh-what did you say your name was again? | 你说你叫什么名字来着 |
[11:20] | Look, I get it. You got dibs. Protocol. | 我懂 案子归你们管 这是规定 |
[11:24] | But this is personal. | 但这是私人恩怨 |
[11:26] | I’m — I’m sure it was. | 确实如此 |
[11:27] | Good. So we understand each other. | 很好 那我们都理解彼此了 |
[11:30] | You give me a card, | 给我一张卡 |
[11:30] | and I’ll send you a transcript of the interrogation. | 我会把审讯的记录发给你 |
[11:33] | I’m a-afraid I cannot let you do that. | 恐怕你不能那样做 |
[11:35] | Uh, send me a-a transcript, that is. | 给我发审讯记录 |
[11:37] | You won’t have to because, uh, the witness… | 不必给我发 因为目击者 |
[11:39] | I’m — I’m putting him in protective custody. | 我要对他实施保护性监管 |
[11:41] | Are you now? | 是吗 |
[11:43] | And who would you be protecting him from? | 要保护他免受谁的威胁 |
[11:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:49] | Um, I’m just… | 我只是 |
[11:50] | I’m just doing as I was told. | 我只是听令行事 |
[11:51] | And I’m telling you this is personal. | 我说了这是私人恩怨 |
[11:53] | I’d like you to extend me a little professional courtesy. | 希望你作为同僚 能给我点时间 |
[11:56] | I would if I could, really. | 如果可以我会的 真的 |
[12:00] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[12:03] | How about we go outside, | 不如我们去外面 |
[12:07] | and I kick your scrawny, brown ass, | 看我怎么揍你那干瘦蜡黄的屁股 |
[12:10] | and then take my witness? | 然后再带走我的目击者 |
[12:13] | First of all, it’s, uh, more of a golden brown. | 首先 我的屁股是金黄色 |
[12:16] | It’s a topaz. Topaz, really. | 像黄宝石一样 真的 |
[12:18] | And, um, secondly, uh, pardon my French, | 其次 请恕我说脏话了 |
[12:20] | but you can back the hell off. | 他妈的给我滚犊子 |
[12:22] | Please, bring out my witness. | 请把我的目击者交出来 |
[12:24] | I was told that you were waiting | 我听说你还在等 |
[12:25] | for agents from the D.C. Field Office. | 特区外勤办公室的探员 |
[12:26] | Yes, I was. Not anymore. | 之前是 但现在不是了 |
[12:35] | Miss Seivers, your husband’s body was found almost 250 miles away. | 西弗斯女士 你丈夫的尸体在402公里以外被发现 |
[12:39] | Can you think of any reason at all | 你知道他为什么 |
[12:41] | why he’d be so far from home? | 会在离家那么远的地方吗 |
[12:43] | I don’t know. He didn’t like to travel. | 不知道 他不喜欢旅行 |
[12:45] | Did he have friends in Pennsylvania? | 他在宾州有朋友吗 |
[12:47] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[12:48] | But you feel like your husband was pretty open with you? | 但你感觉你丈夫对你坦诚吗 |
[12:51] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[12:52] | Ma’am, I’m just trying to get a picture of your husband — | 女士 我只是想全面了解一下你丈夫 |
[12:55] | steady job, known in the community, | 稳定的工作 在社区很有名 |
[12:57] | high-school football star — | 高中橄榄球明星 |
[12:58] | I believe what Agent Graves is getting at is | 我想格雷福斯探员想说的是 |
[13:01] | that your husband doesn’t fit the victimology of our killer. | 你的丈夫不符合凶手的特征 |
[13:05] | Wendell had a family. He was known here in town. | 温德尔成家了 在镇上有名声 |
[13:08] | He was strong, could fight back. | 很强壮 有反击能力 |
[13:11] | Oh, I’m sure he did. | 他肯定反击了 |
[13:13] | Look… we had problems | 听着 我们的感情有问题 |
[13:17] | and fought, just like anyone, but Wendell was a good man. | 也会像其他夫妻一样吵架 但温德尔是个好人 |
[13:21] | He loved me, and he loved that boy. | 他爱我 他也爱他儿子 |
[13:23] | This picture of the two of them — | 他们两人的合照 |
[13:25] | some kind of school project? | 是学校的什么活动吗 |
[13:26] | No, they was just messing around. | 不 他们只是在闹着玩 |
[13:28] | That’s one of Wendell’s hobby swords. | 拿着温德尔爱玩的剑 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry, hobby swords? | 抱歉 爱玩的剑 |
[13:34] | He made these? | 他做的吗 |
[13:36] | Sure. | 对 |
[13:38] | In his shop out back. | 在后面的工作间做的 |
[13:47] | Isn’t it a little odd that the Capricorn Killer’s last victim | 摩羯宫杀手的最后一位受害者 |
[13:51] | has his own sword-making operation? | 竟然爱自己做剑 是不是有点奇怪 |
[13:54] | They’re hand-forged. Imperfect. | 手工锻造 有瑕疵 |
[14:49] | You’re saying the most recent victim is the Capricorn Killer? | 你是说最新的一位受害者就是摩羯宫杀手 |
[14:51] | Someone murdered the killer and mimicked his M.O. in the process. | 有人杀了他 并模仿他的作案方式犯案 |
[14:55] | It’s him. We even have shrines | 是他 我们还发现了 |
[14:56] | that match each of the Capricorn Killer’s victims. | 符合摩羯宫杀手所有受害人的神龛 |
[14:59] | And the profile? I thought you said this guy was single, a loner? | 那侧写呢 你不是说他单身且行为孤僻吗 |
[15:02] | He was. Until he met his wife and had a child. | 之前是 直到他结婚有了孩子 |
[15:05] | That’s why he went dormant — family. | 所以他才蛰伏了 为了家人 |
[15:07] | I’m telling you, you pull the travel records from his employer, | 听我说 从他老板那里调看他的旅行记录 |
[15:10] | and they will match ?the dumpsites of his victims. | 肯定符合受害人的抛尸地点 |
[15:13] | Then who killed Seivers? | 那谁杀了西弗斯 |
[15:14] | Keen was right about the sword. | 那把剑基恩观察得没错 |
[15:16] | It wasn’t hand-forged like the others. | 不同于其他剑的手工锻造工艺 |
[15:17] | It was a bronze cast made by a high-school history professor | 这把剑是青铜锻造 由一位高中历史老师制造 |
[15:20] | who sells them online. | 并在网上售卖 |
[15:21] | Do we have any information on the buyer? | 有买家的消息吗 |
[15:23] | It was purchased under a fake name, | 是用假名买的 |
[15:24] | but I was able to track down a shipping address. | 但可以追查到送货地址 |
[15:26] | Good. Run it down with Ressler. | 好 跟雷斯勒一起调查 |
[15:28] | Keen, you may want to find your way back. | 基恩 你最好回来 |
[15:29] | Our witness in the Singleton murder is en route as we speak. | 辛格尔顿被害一案的目击者此刻正在路上 |
[15:38] | – You disgust me, Gerald. – No. Please. | -真认我恶心 杰拉德 -别 求你了 |
[15:41] | I… I… | 我…我 |
[15:43] | Ah, don’t pass out on me, now. | 别急着晕过去 |
[15:46] | Sadly, I got a lot more work to do. | 真可惜 还有很多工作要做 |
[15:50] | Just like you did. | 就像你以前那样 |
[15:52] | Hey. Welcome back, Gerald. | 欢迎回来 杰拉尔德 |
[15:56] | I can’t imagine what you’re feeling. | 我无法想象你的感受 |
[15:59] | Not physically, but emotionally. | 我不是指身体上的 而是情感上 |
[16:02] | Funny thing is, the drugs I gave you | 有趣的是 我给你的用来 |
[16:04] | to immobilize your body don’t have any affect on fear. | 固定身体的药物却无法作用于你的恐惧 |
[16:08] | That’s what makes this experience so unique. | 所以这番体验才如此独特 |
[16:11] | While you were asleep, | 在你沉睡时 |
[16:13] | I took the liberty of amputating your forearm | 我自作主张在尺骨和肱骨的 |
[16:16] | by making an incision | 关节处切口 |
[16:18] | at the juncture between the ulna and humerus. | 截断了你的前肢 |
[16:21] | I opened the fascial plane of your left leg, | 我打开你左腿的筋膜平面 |
[16:24] | being careful to avoid the femoral artery. | 小心避开股动脉 |
[16:29] | Now, lie back, Gerald. | 现在 往后躺 杰拉尔德 |
[16:31] | Be brave. | 勇敢一点 |
[16:32] | Let’s enjoy these last few moments together. | 咱们好好享受这共度的最后几分钟 |
[16:55] | Stop! FBI! | 站住 联调局 |
[17:22] | He didn’t make it. | 他没能活下来 |
[17:32] | I know you’re scared. I would be, too. | 我知道你怕 换我也会 |
[17:36] | Of being here. Of what you saw. | 身处此地 看到这一切 |
[17:39] | But you know you don’t have to be. | 但你其实不用怕 |
[17:41] | We’re here to protect you. | 我们是来保护你的 |
[17:42] | It’s our job. | 这是我们的职责所在 |
[17:43] | And the people I work with, they’re, like… | 而我的那些同事 他们 |
[17:46] | they are, like, really, really good at it. | 他们都十分擅长自己的工作 |
[17:49] | All right, so, now I’m going to show you some photos. | 接下来我会给你看几张照片 |
[17:52] | A woman already showed me some photos. | 已经有个女人给我看过几张照片了 |
[17:54] | Yes, of the victim. | 没错 被害人的照片 |
[17:55] | Of Detective Singleton. | 辛格尔顿警探的照片 |
[17:56] | But these photos contain the man | 但接下来的照片是 |
[17:58] | who we believe killed Detective Singleton. | 我们认为杀死辛格尔顿警探的人 |
[18:01] | And if you recognize him, | 如果你认出来 |
[18:03] | I want you to point him out, okay? | 希望你能指出 好吗 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:09] | All right, take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[18:13] | The man you saw in the alley. | 你在巷子里看到的那个人 |
[18:16] | The man you saw murder Detective Singleton. | 你看到的谋杀辛格尔顿警探的那个人 |
[18:19] | Do you see that man in any of these photos? | 你看这些照片里有那个人吗 |
[18:36] | I’ll reach out to the U.S. Attorney’s Office. | 我来联系检察官办公室 |
[18:38] | Soon as hears this, I have no doubt… | 我相信他们听说之后 |
[18:41] | …they’ll issue an arrest warrant. | 会发出逮捕令 |
[18:43] | It’s almost over. | 就快要结束了 |
[18:47] | You have someone? | 有人来了 |
[18:49] | I put him in Room 4, where Caras died. | 叫他去了四号房 卡拉斯死的那间 |
[18:52] | I thought it would be… poetic justice. | 我想着是…诗意的公正 |
[18:55] | A romantic! How counterintuitive. | 多么浪漫 多么反常 |
[18:58] | I hope you appreciate the risk I’m taking by doing this. | 希望你对我如此行动所冒的风险有所感激 |
[19:01] | It’s not so much appreciation as good planning. | 我更欣赏充分的计划 |
[19:05] | Kill the bodyguard. | 杀死保镖 |
[19:07] | Wound Reddington. I need him alive. | 伤雷丁顿 要活口 |
[19:38] | You’re gonna need a colostomy bag. | 你得要一个结肠造瘘袋 |
[19:41] | You deserve worse. | 应该更糟糕的 |
[19:42] | I should kill you right now. | 我应该这就杀死你 |
[19:44] | But let’s talk about what you’re going to do — | 咱们谈谈你接下来的打算吧 |
[19:46] | which is name your price, and quickly, | 也就是报出你的价格 尽快 |
[19:49] | before policemen who actually uphold the law | 得赶在那些真正维护法律的警察们 |
[19:51] | arrive to clean up this mess. | 到达现场清理乱子之前 |
[19:54] | – Let’s start with the truth. – You have the bones. | -咱们从真相开始 -骨头都在你那儿 |
[19:56] | You already know the truth. | 你已经知道真相是什么 |
[19:58] | A truth. I want the whole truth. | 只知道一个罢了 我要全部的真相 |
[20:01] | The whole truth is that we are all clinging | 全部的真相就是 我们都紧攥着 |
[20:03] | to a lovely blue ball floating in a sea of blackness. | 一枚精致的蓝球 在黑色海洋上漂浮 |
[20:07] | Everything else, including and most especially, | 除此之外 最值得一提的是 |
[20:10] | the truth you’re looking for, | 你想寻找的真相 |
[20:11] | is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, | 只是个白痴的胡话 充满了喧嚣与愤怒 |
[20:15] | signifying nothing. | 却毫无所指 |
[20:17] | I could take the bones public. | 我可以将骨头公之于世 |
[20:18] | You could, but you haven’t. | 你是可以 但你还没有这么做 |
[20:20] | And you won’t. | 而且也不会 |
[20:21] | I’m not sure why. There’s something I’m missing. | 我不确定原因 有我遗漏的因素 |
[20:25] | Something holding you back. | 让你不敢采取行动 |
[20:27] | I won’t kill you until I have the bones, | 除非拿到骨头 否则我不会杀死你 |
[20:29] | and for some inexplicable reason, | 而且出于某个无法解释的原因 |
[20:31] | you won’t go public until you know this whole truth. | 除非你知道全部真相 否则不会曝光 |
[20:36] | We may have a stalemate, but with the FBI, | 我们或许身陷僵局 但鉴于联调局的存在 |
[20:38] | you’re at a distinct disadvantage. | 你显然处于不利因素 |
[20:41] | They’re hunting for you. | 他们将追杀你 |
[20:43] | And as you’ve killed a cop, | 而且你杀死了一个警察 |
[20:44] | they will make it their life’s work to put you on death row. | 他们会拼劲全力送你进死囚区 |
[20:49] | Unless you give me the bag, | 除非你把行李袋给我 |
[20:51] | in which case, an accommodation may be possible. ? | 这样一来或许有和解的可能 |
[20:54] | – That’s my offer. – ?Here’s mine. | -以上我的提议 -下面是我的 |
[20:57] | The cop you say I killed? | 你说我杀死的警察 |
[20:59] | The FBI’s holding a witness. | 联调局手上有个目击证人 |
[21:02] | – Bring him to me. – And why would I do that? | -把他交给我 -我何必这么做呢 |
[21:04] | Because if he fingers me and I go to prison, | 因为如果被他指认进了监狱 |
[21:06] | our little stalemate ends. | 我们的僵局也结束 |
[21:09] | You want to keep the bones secret, | 你想保住这些骨头 |
[21:10] | that witness can never see the inside of a courtroom. | 那个证人就不能出庭 |
[21:14] | You better go. | 你最好走了 |
[21:17] | I got a crime scene to investigate. | 我还有犯罪现场要调查 |
[21:21] | The Tri-State Butcher himself. | 就是那个三州屠夫 |
[21:23] | We got an ID from the license and card in his wallet. | 从他钱包里的驾照和卡确认了身份 |
[21:26] | Local PD went to his house | 当地警察去了他家 |
[21:28] | and found a stash of tapes from previous victims. | 找到了之前受害者的许多视频 |
[21:32] | So we have two serial killers, | 所以有两个连环杀人犯 |
[21:33] | both killed using their unique signature. | 都被各自独特的杀人方式所杀 |
[21:41] | Where’s your head? | 你怎么想 |
[21:43] | The profile. Whoever’s behind this. | 侧写 幕后之人 |
[21:45] | – I don’t get it. – What’s not to get? | -我不理解 -有什么好理解的 |
[21:47] | Someone’s knocking off serial killers. | 有人在杀连环杀人犯 |
[21:48] | Yeah, but how? | 是 但是怎么做到的 |
[21:50] | Most serial killers are white men in their 40s. | 大多连环杀人犯都是四十多岁的白人男性 |
[21:53] | The man Ressler chased down was a black man. | 雷斯勒去追的是个黑人 |
[21:55] | And how is he identifying his targets? | 他又是怎么选择目标的 |
[21:58] | The victims are all killers the Bureau can’t identify. | 受害人都是联调局找不到的杀人犯 |
[22:01] | And yet, the crimes are premeditated | 但这些谋杀都是有预谋的 |
[22:04] | and the crime scenes are meticulously staged. | 凶案现场也是精心布置的 |
[22:07] | He’s duplicating the work of real-life killers | 他模仿真正的杀人犯 |
[22:10] | using classified intel that hasn’t been made public — | 使用了未公开的机密信息… |
[22:13] | inside information. | 内部信息 |
[22:18] | – He’s gotta be — – Don’t say it. | -他肯定是… -别说出来 |
[22:20] | You’re thinking it, too. | 你也这么想 |
[22:21] | A cop? | 警察 |
[22:24] | Not just a cop… | 不是普通警察 |
[22:27] | a profiler. | 是侧写师 |
[22:28] | You think the unsub is an African-American profiler | 你认为不明嫌犯是非裔美国籍侧写师 |
[22:31] | with the Bureau. | 就在联调局工作 |
[22:33] | I’d think I was under suspicion, | 我觉得我也属于其列 |
[22:36] | but you didn’t mention he was devastatingly handsome. | 但你也没说嫌犯这么帅啊 |
[22:40] | It makes perfect sense. | 这个假设很合理 |
[22:42] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:45] | ‘Cause this is exactly how I would’ve done it. | 因为换我我也会这么做 |
[22:49] | I’ve been trying not to edit myself. | 我一直在努力不要有选择的表达 |
[22:51] | Oh, tell me. How has that felt? | 说说看 感觉如何 |
[22:54] | Intense. Scary. | 激烈 恐怖 |
[22:57] | Everyone feels that way sometimes. | 所有人都有这么想的时候 |
[23:00] | You don’t have to be afraid of those feelings. | 你不用害怕这些感觉 |
[23:01] | See, that’s just it. That’s what scares me. | 问题就在这里 我怕的就是这个 |
[23:04] | I’m not afraid of those feelings. | 我怕的就是我没有害怕这种感觉 |
[23:07] | I’m exhilarated by them. | 它们让我很兴奋 |
[23:09] | This killer is a genius. | 这个凶手是个天才 |
[23:12] | He saw things the Bureau couldn’t. | 他看到了联调局看不到的点 |
[23:14] | He solved cases we missed. | 他解开了我们查不清的案子 |
[23:17] | Have you always felt like this? | 你一直都有这种感觉吗 |
[23:19] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[23:21] | My first case. | 我第一个案子 |
[23:22] | The Sandman — the one you asked me about. | 睡魔杀手 你问过我的那个 |
[23:24] | How did he do it? | 他怎么做到的 |
[23:25] | Convince little Susie Baker | 说服了小苏西·贝克 |
[23:27] | to leave with him in the middle of the night. | 半夜和他一起离开 |
[23:29] | You think he convinced her? | 你觉得他是语言上说服了她 |
[23:31] | Her shoes were missing. | 她的鞋不在 |
[23:32] | Little pink hightops with rainbow laces. | 彩虹蕾丝边的粉色高帮运动鞋 |
[23:35] | Why would a 4-year-old put them on | 四岁的孩子怎么会穿 |
[23:36] | or let him put them on for her? | 或者让他给自己穿呢 |
[23:38] | She did it because she trusted him. | 她这么做是因为信任他 |
[23:41] | And I could never figure out why. | 我一直不懂为什么 |
[23:43] | What he did — what they all do — | 他的行为 他们的行为 |
[23:48] | sickens me. | 让我恶心 |
[23:50] | But how they do it, how their minds work… | 但他们是怎么做到的 他们的思维方式 |
[23:55] | – honestly, it’s… – Exhilarating. | -说真的 -让你兴奋 |
[23:58] | Like, take this case I’m working on right now, the profiler. | 比如我现在正在办的案子 这个侧写师 |
[24:01] | – Alleged profiler. – No, I’m certain of it. | -你认为是侧写师 -我很确定 |
[24:03] | So you’ve argued, but if the killer was a profiler, | 你是这么说的 但如果凶手是侧写师 |
[24:06] | then his training at Quantico would’ve required a psych eval. | 那么他在匡蒂科的训练就要通过心理测试 |
[24:09] | I’d like to think I or my colleagues | 我认为我或者我的同事 |
[24:11] | would’ve flagged him before he was cleared for fieldwork. | 一定有能力在他有机会工作前发现他 |
[24:13] | – Maybe you did. – What? | -也许你有 -什么 |
[24:16] | Flag him. | 发现了他 |
[24:17] | Not at first, but maybe later. | 开始没有 后来发现了 |
[24:19] | Years later, they could’ve suffered a mental trauma, | 几年后 他们可能出现了精神创伤 |
[24:21] | one that’s caused a psychological shift. | 导致出现了心理转变 |
[24:24] | If I could get ahold of the medical records | 如果我能看看这些侧写师的 |
[24:25] | – of these other profilers — – But you can’t. | -医疗记录 -但你不行 |
[24:27] | Medical records are private. | 医疗记录是私密文件 |
[24:28] | Without the authorization of the patient or a court order, | 没有患者或者法院传票 |
[24:31] | you simply can’t get them. | 就不能给你 |
[24:34] | – Of course I can get them. – Dr. Fulton is incredibly perceptive. | -我当然能拿到 -富尔顿博士很有感知力 |
[24:37] | She sees me. Sees through me. | 她了解我 她能看透我 |
[24:40] | If the killer’s a profiler, | 如果凶手是侧写师 |
[24:41] | I know her and her colleagues would see through him, too, | 我知道她和她的同事肯定也能看透他 |
[24:43] | – at least enough to flag him. – Send me the list. | -至少会发现他 -名单发给我 |
[24:46] | You’ll have the records this afternoon. | 今天下午你就可以拿到记录 |
[24:47] | Do I even want to know how? | 我会想知道是怎么拿的吗 |
[24:49] | I’m sure you do, but I’m not going to tell you. | 你肯定想知道 但我不会告诉你的 |
[24:51] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe I almost forgot to tell you. | 对了 我差点忘了告诉你 |
[24:53] | – The witness ID’d Garvey as the killer. – ?Did he? | -目击证人确认加维就是凶手 -是吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah. The sweet, innocent kid | 是的 那个可怜的 无辜的孩子 |
[24:58] | any jury would believe. | 任何陪审团都会相信他的 |
[25:00] | And you have him in protective custody? | 你们要对他进行保护性监管吧 |
[25:02] | Completely. Aram is overseeing | 当然了 阿兰姆现在 |
[25:03] | his transport to a safehouse now. | 正把他转移到安全屋去 |
[25:05] | He’ll have round-the-clock security | 从现在起直到开庭 |
[25:06] | from now until the trial. | 都会对他进行全天候的保护 |
[25:08] | Garvey is going down. | 加维要完蛋了 |
[25:09] | If not for killing Tom, for killing a cop. | 为杀了汤姆 或者是为杀了警察 |
[25:13] | I want all this to be behind you. | 我希望你会就此放下这一切 |
[25:15] | For the first time, I actually think that might happen. | 我头一次觉得 也许我真的可以放下了 |
[25:25] | Dembe, is everything in place? | 邓比 所有的事都安排好了吗 |
[25:28] | Yes. Everything is in place. | 是的 都安排好了 |
[25:37] | I know I was just here this morning, | 我知道我上午刚刚来过 |
[25:38] | but, um, I just need to ask you something | 但是 我有些事需要问你 |
[25:41] | – and get your opinion. – Of course. What is it? | -想听听你的意见 -当然 什么事 |
[25:43] | I’ve been looking over the medical files of the other profilers. | 我查了其他侧写师的医疗记录 |
[25:46] | We talked about this. | 我们之前讨论过了 |
[25:48] | Yes, that’s when I got the idea to do it. | 是 在我刚产生这个想法的时候 |
[25:50] | And I told you they were classified. | 我告诉过你这些文件都是保密的 |
[25:51] | I’ve been looking over them for hours. | 我看了几个小时 |
[25:53] | At what — the files you stole? | 看什么 你偷来的文件 |
[25:54] | I had started to suspect Agent Graves. | 我刚开始怀疑的是格雷福斯探员 |
[25:57] | I thought the files would confirm my suspicions, | 我想这些文件会证实我的怀疑 |
[25:59] | but they didn’t. | 但它们没有 |
[26:00] | Of the 282 agents | 在局里五个 |
[26:02] | in the Bureau’s five Behavioral Analysis units, | 行为分析小组的282名探员中 |
[26:05] | 61 have undergone psychological evaluations. | 有61名进行过心理评估 |
[26:08] | But in the last 10 years, | 但在最近十年中 |
[26:10] | only eight have been deemed unfit for duty and released. | 只有八人被认为不适合任职并被解除职务 |
[26:15] | Agent Graves was not one of them, | 格雷福斯探员并不是其中一员 |
[26:17] | but…Anthony Hollis was. | 但安东尼·霍利斯是 |
[26:20] | Top in his class at Quantico. | 在匡蒂科学习时是班里的第一名 |
[26:22] | Deemed unfit for duty after a psych eval | 在一次由于不服从命令而进行心理评估后 |
[26:25] | due to insubordination. | 被认为不适合任职 |
[26:26] | Why are you telling me this and not your Task Force? | 你为什么要告诉我而不去告诉你的特别小组 |
[26:28] | He got into law enforcement | 他进入执法部门 |
[26:30] | because both his parents were killed when he was young. | 是因为他的双亲在他年幼时被杀 |
[26:32] | I think you’re only telling me because you know | 我认为你只告诉我是因为你知道 |
[26:34] | – you can’t tell your team — – So, he’s angry. Driven. | -你不能告诉他们 -他很愤怒 很压抑 |
[26:37] | Do you really want to lose your badge on this? | 你真想因为这个丢掉警徽吗 |
[26:38] | I just want to stop a serial killer, | 我只想阻止一个连环杀手 |
[26:39] | and I think you can help me. | 我觉得你可以帮我 |
[26:41] | In your professional opinion, | 作为一个心理学家 |
[26:42] | as a psychologist and criminologist, | 和犯罪学家 用你的专业眼光 |
[26:44] | do you think, based on everything I’ve told you, | 你认为 基于我刚才告诉你的这些事实 |
[26:46] | that this could be our guy? | 这个人是我们要找的人吗 |
[27:01] | Yes, it’s possible. | 是的 有可能 |
[27:03] | – That’s all I need to know. – ?Liz. | -我知道了 -莉斯 |
[27:17] | I may have identified the man behind the killings. | 我可能找到了凶手 |
[27:19] | He’s a former agent. Name’s Anthony Hollis. | 他是一名前联调局探员 叫安东尼·霍利斯 |
[27:22] | – What makes you so sure? – He was a profiler. | -你凭什么这么肯定 -他曾是一名侧写师 |
[27:24] | Psych services flagged him for behavioral issues. | 心理评估认为他有行为方面的问题 |
[27:26] | It’s all in his medical file. | 都在他的医疗记录里 |
[27:28] | Anthony Elliot Hollis. Age 46. | 安东尼·艾略特·霍利斯 46岁 |
[27:31] | Residence — 231 Washington Street in Gaithersburg. | 住在盖瑟斯堡华盛顿大街231号 |
[27:34] | I have eyes on him now. Looks like he’s going somewhere. | 我正在盯着他 他好像要去什么地方 |
[27:36] | – He may be a flight risk. – Agent Ressler, | -可能有潜逃风险 -雷斯勒探员 |
[27:38] | you chased the unsub from the murder scene. | 你在凶案现场追过那个不明嫌犯 |
[27:39] | I didn’t get a good enough look. I can’t confirm it’s him. | 我没有机会看清楚 不能确定是不是他 |
[27:42] | – You need to roll units. – His medical file — | -你得派人过来 -他的医疗记录 |
[27:43] | how is it that you got a copy? | 你是怎么拿到的 |
[27:46] | – Reddington got it for me. – Meaning he stole it for you? | -雷丁顿帮我拿到的 -也就是帮你偷来的 |
[27:48] | – Sir, he’s leaving. – And because he stole it, | -长官 他要走了 -这份偷来的文件 |
[27:50] | whatever evidence we get on him may be inadmissible. | 可能会导致我们掌握的相关证据全都不被承认 |
[27:52] | We won’t know until we arrest him, | 我们得先逮捕他才能知道 |
[27:54] | which Liz can’t do without a badge. | 而莉斯还没复职 不能逮捕 |
[27:55] | Keen, listen to me — | 基恩 听我说 |
[27:56] | put a bumper lock on Hollis, but do not engage. | 跟着他 但别跟他发生冲突 |
[27:59] | Ressler and Navabi are en route. | 雷斯勒和纳瓦比会去找你 |
[28:03] | Let’s just hope, if this is our guy, | 如果他真是我们要找的人 |
[28:04] | you didn’t do anything to jeopardize our ability | 希望你做的事 |
[28:06] | to put him where he belongs. | 不会妨碍我们把他关进监狱 |
[28:13] | Thank you. For agreeing to do this. | 谢谢你愿意这么做 |
[28:15] | You know you don’t have to. | 你不是非做不可的 |
[28:17] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这是正确的事 |
[28:20] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[28:22] | My grandmother always tells me I should do the right thing. | 我奶奶总对我说我应该做正确的事 |
[28:24] | I think your grandma will be very proud of you. | 我想你奶奶会为你骄傲的 |
[28:27] | Does the place we’re going have snacks? | 我们去的地方有零食吗 |
[28:29] | – I like Doritos. – You serious? | -我喜欢多力多滋 -你是认真的吗 |
[28:31] | I love Doritos. Wait. Which is your favorite? | 我超喜欢多力多滋 等等 你最喜欢哪种口味 |
[28:33] | Mine — Spicy Nacho. Unless I’m depressed. | 我最喜欢辣味玉米片 除非我很难过 |
[28:35] | Then I mainline Jacked 3D Bacon Cheddar Ranch. | 那样我就喜欢吃充气培根奶酪卷 |
[28:41] | Guys, what’s going on? | 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[28:43] | No idea. Engine just gave out. | 不知道 引擎突然罢工了 |
[28:49] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[28:54] | Guns down! Hands up! | 放下枪 举起手来 |
[29:01] | No! Aah! No! | 不 不 |
[29:04] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[29:06] | Oh! Help me! | 救我 |
[29:08] | No, let me go! Let me go! | 不 放开我 放开我 |
[29:09] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[29:36] | Let’s go! Move, move! | 上 上 |
[29:41] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:43] | Liz, we just got off the phone | 莉斯 我们刚和 |
[29:44] | with the Gaithersburg Police Department. | 盖瑟斯堡警察局通过电话 |
[29:46] | We have officers on-site at Hollis’ home, | 已经派警员去霍利斯家了 |
[29:48] | and the place is full of evidence. | 那里全都是证据 |
[29:49] | They’re pulling prints now, but he’s our guy. | 他们正在提取指纹 不过就是他了 |
[29:51] | We’re pulling a trace on your cell. We’re not far behind. | 我们正在跟踪你的手机信号 离你不远 |
[29:53] | We’re pulling off the 270 now. | 我们正从270出口驶出 |
[29:55] | He just stopped on Little Seneca Lake. | 他刚停在了小塞尼卡湖 |
[29:57] | It’s some minimum maintenance road off the westbound 117. | 这是从西行117路分岔出的一条小路 |
[30:01] | All right, we’re minutes out. Hold tight. | 好的 我们马上到 跟紧了 |
[30:02] | We’re pulling maps of the area. | 我们正在调取这一片区域的地图 |
[30:04] | If there were a cabin or a house, I would see it. | 如果这里有什么小屋或者房子 我应该能看到 |
[30:06] | I’m losing light. | 天色越来越暗了 |
[30:08] | I’ve lost him in the shadows. | 我已经看不到他了 |
[30:14] | Liz? | 莉斯 |
[30:17] | Liz. | 莉斯 |
[30:19] | The gun, too. | 枪也交出来 |
[30:24] | Let’s go for a drive. | 去兜兜风吧 |
[30:38] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[30:40] | Quiet. Keep walking. | 安静 继续走 |
[30:44] | – I only ask — – I said, “Quiet.” | -我只是问… -我说了安静 |
[31:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:23] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[31:28] | Come on in, Elizabeth. | 请进 伊丽莎白 |
[31:31] | There’s something I want to share with you. | 我有东西想给你看 |
[31:39] | Agent Keen broke contact 13 minutes ago. | 基恩探员13分钟前失去联络 |
[31:42] | State Police have set up a perimeter with road blocks, | 州警已经布好警戒线和路障 |
[31:44] | but there’s a chance she may be on foot. | 但她有可能是徒步的 |
[31:47] | So, our search area will run from Sideline Road on the west | 所以我们的搜索范围是从西行线 |
[31:50] | to the shoreline on the east. | 到东边的湖岸线 |
[31:52] | And from Tenmile Creek down to highway 117. | 从十英里溪到117号公路 |
[31:55] | Before she vanished, Agent Keen was in pursuit of this man, | 基恩探员在消失前曾经在追踪这个人 |
[31:58] | Anthony Hollis. Former FBI. | 安东尼·霍利斯 前联调局探员 |
[32:00] | He is smart, he is armed, and he knows how we work, | 他很聪明 携带武器 很懂我们的路数 |
[32:02] | so be careful. | 所以一定小心 |
[32:03] | Are we clear on our grids? | 明白各自负责区域了吗 |
[32:04] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[32:07] | You’re my therapist. | 你是我的心理治疗师 |
[32:09] | And this is our final session. | 这是我们最后的阶段 |
[32:11] | When we’re done here, I feel certain | 等我们结束 我肯定能 |
[32:12] | I’ll be able to recommend reinstatement. | 建议你恢复原职 |
[32:14] | You know who this guy is, what he does. | 你知道这个人是谁 他做了什么 |
[32:16] | Of course. I taught him. | 当然了 是我教他的 |
[32:18] | – No, that can’t be! – You’re angry. That’s good. | -不 不可能 -你很生气 很好 |
[32:21] | Anger can be so… | 生气能让人 |
[32:22] | – exhilarating. – Don’t. | -兴奋 -不要 |
[32:24] | Fixating on unsolved cases, how unfair they are. | 关注于悬案 想着有多么不公平 |
[32:27] | – Do not twist my word– – I know it sounds corny, | -不要曲解我的话 -我知道这听上去很老土 |
[32:28] | but I am obsessed with painting outside the lines. | 但我很喜欢做逾矩之举 |
[32:32] | I am not like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[32:33] | – Not yet. – Never. | -还不一样而已 -永远不一样 |
[32:38] | I kill serial killers. | 我杀连环杀人犯 |
[32:40] | I brought you here to recruit you. | 我带你来是为了招募你 |
[32:42] | The same way I recruited Hollis. | 就像我当初将霍利斯招入麾下一样 |
[32:46] | I’ve had my eye on you for ages. | 我关注你很久 |
[32:48] | Ever since you shot the Attorney General | 自从你朝司法部长开枪 |
[32:50] | for being a traitor. | 成为叛国者 |
[32:52] | I knew then you were someone I needed to recruit. | 我就知道我需要将你招入麾下 |
[32:55] | So, when your psychiatric evaluation was ordered, | 所以当你需要进行精神评估时 |
[32:59] | I made sure I was assigned to your case. | 我想办法成为了你的心理治疗师 |
[33:02] | Talk about exhilarating. | 这才让人兴奋 |
[33:04] | A profiler and the daughter of Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿的女儿 一名侧写师 |
[33:09] | In our sessions, | 在我们的治疗中 |
[33:10] | you were everything I could’ve hoped for — | 你拥有我需要的一切特质 |
[33:12] | comfortable with your darker impulses. | 你接受自我黑暗的冲动 |
[33:16] | So I tested you out in the field. | 所以我对你进行实地测试 |
[33:19] | The Capricorn Killer. | 摩羯宫杀手 |
[33:22] | You knew psych services would reach out to me, | 你知道心理评估部门会找上我 |
[33:25] | assign me the case. | 把案子派给我 |
[33:26] | That it would lead me to you. | 会把我引向你 |
[33:27] | Oh, I certainly knew that stealing | 我当然知道 |
[33:29] | a few confidential medical files wasn’t going to stop you. | 偷取几份保密医疗文件不能阻止你 |
[33:32] | All you’ve done is confess to murder. | 你所做的只是承认了谋杀而已 |
[33:34] | I’ve revealed myself to you. | 我把自己展现给你 |
[33:37] | And you’re about to reveal yourself to me. | 而你将要把你展现给我 |
[33:41] | And maybe even to yourself. | 甚至也展现给你自己 |
[34:03] | You know where we are, right? | 你知道我们在哪 对吧 |
[34:13] | Susie Baker… | 苏西·贝克 |
[34:15] | He brought her here. | 他把她带来了这里 |
[34:17] | He brought them all here. | 他把所有人都带来了这里 |
[34:19] | Why would you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这里 |
[34:22] | To do what has to be done. | 做需要做的事 |
[34:33] | To kill the Sandman. | 杀死睡魔杀手 |
[34:49] | Shh, quiet. | 安静 |
[34:51] | Stop walking. | 停下 |
[34:53] | I used to counsel families. | 我曾开导过很多家庭 |
[34:55] | Tried to ease their pain, help them heal. | 试着减轻他们的痛苦 帮助他们恢复 |
[34:58] | But there are times when there is no healing. | 但有时就是无法恢复 |
[35:02] | Because there’s no justice. | 因为没有正义 |
[35:04] | Susie died in this room. | 苏西死在了这个房间里 |
[35:06] | We can’t bring her back. | 我们没法救她 |
[35:09] | But for her family, to help them heal — | 但帮她的家人恢复 |
[35:13] | this is the next best thing. | 是我们能做的最好的事了 |
[35:18] | He suffocated her with a pillow. | 他用枕头闷死了她 |
[35:25] | Go on. | 下手吧 |
[35:30] | I know you want to. | 我知道你想的 |
[35:40] | FBI! Hands where we can see them! | 联调局 把手放到我们能看到的地方 |
[35:43] | Leave him. I’ve got this one. | 别管他了 我看着他 |
[35:45] | Circle back. Head west. | 绕过去 往西走 |
[35:47] | See if you can find that woman | 看能不能找到那个女人 |
[35:49] | – and make sure — – Look out! | -确保 -小心 |
[36:10] | Stop! | 站住 |
[36:20] | I can’t believe I read you wrong. | 不敢相信我看错你了 |
[36:26] | Maybe you didn’t. | 也许你没有 |
[36:52] | ♬它来了♬ | |
[36:57] | ♬在这风雨中♬ | |
[37:04] | ♬从天而降♬ | |
[37:07] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[37:09] | – I thought — – Don’t beat yourself up, Keen. | -我以为 -别太责怪自己了 基恩 |
[37:11] | I’ll get us a sketch. | 我会去画一张速写 |
[37:13] | State Police are out there combing the woods. | 州警正在搜索森林 |
[37:15] | Wherever she is, we’re gonna find her. | 不管她在哪 我们都会找到她 |
[37:18] | At least we got these two, right? | 至少我们抓到这两个了 是吧 |
[37:20] | Silver linings. | 一线希望 |
[37:21] | ♬它让我们触摸♬ | |
[37:24] | Hey, if there’s anything good that happened today, | 如果今天有什么好事的话 |
[37:27] | it’s that we secured a witness | 就是我们保住了一个 |
[37:29] | who’s gonna testify against the man who killed Tom. | 能指证杀汤姆的凶手的人 |
[37:32] | ♬它在律动♬ | |
[37:34] | Like I said. Silver linings. | 就像我说的 一线希望 |
[37:41] | – What?! – Whoever it was, they came out of nowhere. | -什么 -有一群人突然冲出来 |
[37:45] | But there was a team. SWAT. | 但那里有一队特警啊 |
[37:46] | I know, but it happened really fast. | 我知道 但他们太快了 |
[37:48] | They overwhelmed us, and they boxed us in. | 他们压制了我们 包围了我们 |
[37:50] | – The witness is gone? – No, not gone. | -证人死了吗 -不 没有 |
[37:52] | He’s missing, and we’re gonna get him back. | 他失踪了 我们会找到他的 |
[37:54] | – We’re gonna get him back. – No, you’re not. | -我们会的 -不 不行了 |
[37:58] | Liz, Liz, no. Listen. So, look, i’ve pulled all of the feeds, | 莉斯 莉斯 听着 我调出了所有监控 |
[38:01] | and, uh, now, the vans were unmarked. | 货车没有标记 |
[38:02] | – There were no plates, but… – Aram. | -没有车牌 但是 -阿兰姆 |
[38:03] | I’m doing — I’m… | 我在尝试 |
[38:05] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[38:07] | I’m not blaming you, | 我没有怪你 |
[38:09] | but five minutes after he was taken, | 但他被带走五分钟后 |
[38:11] | that sweet kid was dead. | 那好孩子就死了 |
[38:16] | ♬但我们的脚步也在律动♬ | |
[38:19] | I’m not gonna stop until I can prove Garvey did this. | 在证明加维是始作俑者之前我不会停下的 |
[38:22] | He won’t get away with it. | 他不会逍遥法外 |
[38:25] | He already has. | 他已经成功了 |
[38:27] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[38:33] | ♬我无法相信♬ | |
[38:35] | ♬但我信任♬ | |
[38:37] | Been a hard few days. | 真是艰难的几天 |
[38:39] | Aram lost a witness, and while you got Hollis, | 阿兰姆失去了一名证人 尽管你抓了霍利斯 |
[38:41] | his partner in crime got away. | 他的同伙跑掉了 |
[38:43] | These are setbacks, and they sting. | 这些都是失败 惨痛的失败 |
[38:45] | But in this line of work, | 但做我们一行 |
[38:45] | I’ve learned you have to take the good with the bad. | 我知道结果总会有好有坏 |
[38:47] | So, let’s take a moment — focus on the good. | 所以我们停下来 关注好的一面 |
[38:51] | Dr. Fulton? | 富尔顿医生 |
[38:52] | I’ve submitted my report | 我已经向监察长办公室 |
[38:54] | to the Office of the Inspector General, | 提交了我的报告 |
[38:56] | and he’s agreed with my recommendation | 并且他同意我的建议 |
[38:58] | that you be reinstated, effective immediately. | 让你复职 立即生效 |
[39:01] | Congratulations, Agent Keen. | 祝贺你 基恩探员 |
[39:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:04] | This is a big relief. | 这是一个极大的安慰 |
[39:06] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[39:07] | You’ve worked hard in counseling, | 你很努力去完成心理咨询 |
[39:09] | been honest about your grief and loss, | 诚实面对你的悲痛与损失 |
[39:12] | and you’ve been remarkably willing | 并且你十分愿意 |
[39:14] | to reveal to me who you truly are. | 向我吐露心声 展示真正的自我 |
[39:16] | A fine agent and an even better person. | 一名优秀的探员 甚至更好的人 |
[39:19] | ♬那个天使♬ | |
[39:21] | ♬等待与我相见♬ | |
[39:25] | I didn’t reinstate you because you let me go, | 我不是因为你让我走了而让你复职的 |
[39:28] | but you did let me go, | 虽然你确实让我走了 |
[39:29] | and I want to thank you for that. | 我想就这点向你表示感谢 |
[39:33] | My father has people he can turn to for help. | 我的父亲有他可以求助的人 |
[39:38] | Doctors. Lawyers. | 医生 律师 |
[39:40] | Finders. Freaks. | 开拓者 怪胎们 |
[39:43] | People with special skills. | 那些有一技之长的人 |
[39:45] | You have a special skill, | 你也有特长 |
[39:48] | and I’d like to know that, someday, I can turn to you. | 我希望未来某天 我可以找你帮忙 |
[39:52] | Reddington said you were nothing like him. | 雷丁顿说你跟他完全不一样 |
[39:56] | And you knew he was wrong. | 那你现在知道他错了 |
[39:57] | ♬若仔细聆听 就能听见♬ | |
[39:59] | Well, you’re done with mandatory counseling. | 虽然你已经完成了强制的心理咨询 |
[40:02] | But, if you ever want to come in on a voluntary basis, | 不过 什么时候你自己想参加了 |
[40:06] | my door’s always open. | 我的门总为你敞开 |
[40:07] | ♬我无法相信♬ | |
[40:09] | ♬但我信任♬ | |
[40:19] | I don’t see the witness. | 我怎么没看见证人 |
[40:21] | You never will. | 你永远不会看见 |
[40:22] | I’ve taken him away | 我已经把他 |
[40:25] | from you and the FBI. | 从你和联调局身边带走了 |
[40:26] | I told you to bring him to me. | 我跟你说了带他来见我 |
[40:28] | Yes. A thuggish order I immediately disregarded | 是啊 这种粗暴的命令 我根本不会理会 |
[40:31] | because I don’t take orders from you. | 因为我不听命于你 |
[40:33] | The witness and his grandmother are safe and secure. | 证人与他的祖母都十分的安全 |
[40:37] | And as long as I’m alive, | 只要我还活着 |
[40:38] | he will not testify against you. | 他就不会站出来指证你 |
[40:40] | What about Keen? | 那基恩怎么办 |
[40:42] | She’s a witness. | 她也是目击者 |
[40:43] | You gonna put her outta my reach, too? | 你也要把她藏起来吗 |
[40:46] | I don’t have to because where she is concerned, | 没必要 因为你并没有 |
[40:48] | you have no leverage. | 针对她的筹码 |
[40:50] | Secret or no secret, | 保密还是开诚布公 |
[40:51] | if you reach out to her, I’ll cut off your hands. | 如果你接近她 我会砍掉你的手 |
[40:54] | If you look in her direction, I’ll cut out your eyes. | 如果你朝她那边看 我会挖出你的眼睛 |
[40:57] | And if you ever utter her name again in my presence, | 如果你再在她的面前提我的名字 |
[41:00] | I’ll cut out your tongue. | 我会割掉你的舌头 |
[41:02] | You have no idea who I am | 你不明白我是谁 |
[41:04] | or why I want the truth. | 或为什么我想要真相 |
[41:07] | Aren’t you curious? | 你难道不好奇吗 |
[41:09] | Don’t you have any questions? | 就没有任何疑问吗 |
[41:10] | Oh, I have plenty of questions, | 我有一堆问题 |
[41:12] | but none I’d pose to you. | 但我一个也不会问你 |
[41:14] | The answers will have to wait — | 答案得等等了 |
[41:15] | for me to find out on my own. | 等我亲自弄清楚 |
[41:17] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运了 |
[41:19] | Mr. Garvey, might I suggest | 加维先生 我冒昧建议你 |
[41:20] | you enjoy what little time you have left — | 好好利用剩下的这点时间… |
[41:23] | crab cakes, scalp massages, | 吃吃蟹肉饼 做做头皮按摩 |
[41:26] | perhaps a double feature | 或许能一次性体验了 |
[41:28] | of “The 400 Blows” And “Jules and Jim” — | 《四百击》和《朱尔与吉姆》里的内容 |
[41:31] | whatever floats your boat. | 怎么开心怎么玩 |
[41:33] | Do it now, because I will find those bones, | 现在就开始吧 因为我会找到那些骨头 |
[41:36] | and when I do, I’m gonna kill you. | 等我找到了 我会杀了你 |
[41:39] | You are an odd one, aren’t you? | 你真是个怪人啊 |
[41:47] | Yes? | 是我 |
[41:48] | I need you to promise me something. | 我需要你答应我点事 |
[41:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:51] | You’re doing everything in your power to get Garvey. | 你要尽全力找到加维 |
[41:54] | What’s this about? | 为什么 |
[41:57] | He got him. | 他在他手里 |
[41:59] | We were so close, and then… | 我们差一点就成功了 之后… |
[42:02] | You have my word. | 我答应你 |
[42:03] | The bag. The secret. | 那个行李袋 秘密 |
[42:05] | You won’t let them get in the way? | 你不会让这些东西妨碍你 |
[42:06] | I’ve already told you. | 我已经向你保证了 |
[42:07] | Tell me again. I need to hear it. | 再说一遍 我要听 |
[42:09] | I promise Ian Garvey will not get away from me. | 我保证伊恩·加维不会逃出我的手心 |