时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Need a warm up, hon? | 要续杯吗 亲爱的 |
[00:04] | No. Thanks. Just the check. | 不用了 谢谢 结账 |
[00:06] | Be right… | 马上就 |
[00:08] | right back. | 就来 |
[00:14] | ♬我无法呼吸♬ | |
[00:17] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:17] | ♬我无法呼吸♬ | |
[00:18] | Hey, Phoebe, what’s the matter? | 菲比 你怎么了 |
[00:20] | I don’t know what’s wrong. I… | 我不知道怎么了 我 |
[00:21] | ♬我无法呼吸♬ | |
[00:23] | I feel dizzy, like — I can’t… | 我感觉头晕 不能 |
[00:25] | Honey, you’re burning up. | 亲爱的 你在发烧 |
[00:26] | – Oh, Phoebe! – Is there a doctor here?! | -菲比 -有医生在吗 |
[00:28] | – Somebody call an ambulance! – Phoebe? | -快叫救护车 -菲比 |
[00:30] | …My head, that ringing — | 我脑袋里 耳鸣 |
[00:32] | Please, I can’t — something’s wrong. | 救救我 我不能… 不对劲 |
[00:36] | She seems to be having some kind of viral reaction. | 看起来像是病毒反应 |
[00:38] | Ambulance is on its way. | 救护车马上就到 |
[00:43] | ♬当现实拖住后腿 你将溺亡♬ | |
[00:45] | We have to call the CDC right now. | 赶快联系疾控中心 |
[00:47] | ♬当现实拖住后腿 你将溺亡♬ | |
[00:50] | ♬等等 不应该这样♬ | |
[00:54] | ♬等一等 不应该这样♬ | |
[00:57] | ♬我磕了药 开始失去意识♬ | |
[01:00] | You can’t keep me here. | 你不能把我关在这里 |
[01:02] | Yeah, we both feel fine. | 我们没问题 |
[01:03] | ♬我摔倒 我窒息♬ | |
[01:04] | ♬说着我无法呼吸♬ | |
[01:05] | I got another. | 又有一个 |
[01:09] | ♬我无法呼吸♬ | |
[01:09] | Can somebody explain what’s going on? | 有没有谁能解释下到底怎么回事 |
[01:12] | Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dr. Marcus Joffey. | 女士们先生们 我是马库斯·乔飞博士 |
[01:15] | I’m a CDC investigator. | 疾控中心调查员 |
[01:17] | This facility is being placed under quarantine. | 这家餐馆已经被隔离 |
[01:20] | We need to identify who needs immediate care. | 我们需要确认谁的情况更为紧急 |
[01:22] | ♬我无法呼吸♬ | |
[01:29] | ♬我无法呼吸♬ | |
[01:33] | ♬我无法呼吸♬ | |
[01:42] | 帕蒂·苏·爱德华兹 第68号 | |
[01:52] | I took the liberty. | 枪在我这 |
[01:55] | Is this latex or memory foam. | 这床垫是乳胶的还是记忆泡沫 |
[01:58] | He broke into my house. | 他闯入我家 |
[02:00] | I wake up in the middle of the night, | 我大半夜被惊醒 |
[02:01] | the man’s sitting on the edge of my bed. | 他就坐在我的床上 |
[02:03] | Reddington has a flair for the dramatic. | 雷丁顿就喜欢把事情搞得很浮夸 |
[02:05] | He threatened to kill me. | 他威胁要杀了我 |
[02:06] | If you divulge his relationship with the FBI. | 如果你泄露他和联调局的关系 |
[02:09] | So don’t. | 那就别泄露 |
[02:10] | We told you about this to gain your trust. | 我们告诉你这些是希望赢得你的信任 |
[02:13] | Reddington just wants you to help me find my husband’s killer. | 雷丁顿只想让你帮我找到杀害我丈夫的凶手 |
[02:16] | That’s what he said. | 他确实是这么说的 |
[02:17] | Although he seemed more interested in where I bought my mattress. | 虽然他看起来对我的床垫更有兴趣 |
[02:19] | You said you had a way to draw out the killer, | 你说你有办法引出凶手 |
[02:22] | what do you call him — Damascus. | 你叫他什么来着 大马士革 |
[02:23] | We don’t know his real name, | 我们还不知道他的真名 |
[02:24] | just that he’s a cop who’s protecting drug dealers | 只知道他是个警察 但是在保护 |
[02:27] | with the Nash syndicate. | 纳什集团的毒贩 |
[02:28] | I’m part of an inter-agency task force trying to bring them down. | 我所在的跨机构特别小组正在想办法抓住他们 |
[02:30] | Every time we get a lead, | 每次一有线索 |
[02:32] | Damascus tips them off, and we get nothing. | 大马士革就会通风报信 我们一无所获 |
[02:33] | Which means whoever killed Tom has a line in on his task force. | 也就是说杀害汤姆的人在特别小组里有耳目 |
[02:37] | So at my next meeting, | 下次开会时 |
[02:38] | I’m gonna let it be known that we have a snitch of our own. | 我会告诉全组我们也有个耳目 |
[02:41] | Someone inside the syndicate who can ID Damascus. | 集团里一个可以指认大马士革的人 |
[02:45] | Bobby Navarro, | 波比·纳瓦罗 |
[02:47] | former dealer from the syndicate who’s gone missing. | 失踪了的集团前毒贩 |
[02:50] | We’ll tell them where and when I’ll meet Navarro | 告诉他们我会什么时间 在哪里和纳瓦罗见面 |
[02:52] | and that he’s gonna ID Damascus. | 然后他会告诉我大马士革是谁 |
[02:53] | And whoever shows up to stop that from happening | 这样到时候现身阻止这一会面的人 |
[02:56] | will either be Damascus or someone that can lead us to him. | 要么是大马士革 要么可以引领我们找到他 |
[02:59] | Detective Singleton, as I’m sure you’ll agree, | 辛格尔顿警探 我相信你也会同意 |
[03:01] | 黑警是好警察最大的敌人 | |
[03:04] | Still, it’s hard to go after one of our own. | 但是要追查自己人仍然很难 |
[03:06] | And dangerous. | 并且很危险 |
[03:07] | I appreciate your determination. | 我很欣赏你的决心 |
[03:09] | Agent Keen, reach out to Reddington. | 基恩探员 联系雷丁顿 |
[03:10] | Please implore him that, moving forward, | 告诉他从今往后 |
[03:12] | he should stay off the detective’s mattress. | 离警探的床垫远点 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry, I’m out. | 抱歉 我退出了 |
[03:19] | Yes. Of jail. | 是的 离开监狱了 |
[03:20] | Because of me. | 靠的是我 |
[03:21] | And in exchange for said freedom, | 作为上述自由的交换 |
[03:23] | you owe me one genuine, bona fide, Earl Fagen, | 你欠我一个真实的的 因电线纠缠 |
[03:27] | electrical-wires-somehow-got-crossed inferno. | 结果引发火海的厄尔·费根 |
[03:31] | Then you’re out. | 然后你才能退出 |
[03:32] | No. Then I’m in. | 不 那样我就又回来了 |
[03:35] | I mean, then I’m back in. | 我是说又重操旧业 |
[03:38] | You’re waving coke in front of an addict. | 你这是给瘾君子闻毒品 |
[03:39] | Then take a snort. | 那就小吸一口 |
[03:41] | This isn’t a negotiation. | 我不是在跟你商量 |
[03:42] | It’s an assignment. | 这是给你的任务 |
[03:44] | I have a business that’s become a liability. | 我有一桩生意变成了麻烦 |
[03:46] | I need you to burn it down. | 我需要你把它付之一炬 |
[03:48] | Critter Cabin. We’re in the book. | 家畜小屋 说定了 |
[03:53] | There you are. I have a case. | 你来了 我有个案子 |
[03:55] | And I have a request — Take it easy on Singleton. | 而我有个要求 别再难为辛格尔顿了 |
[03:58] | He’s on our side. | 他是我们这边的 |
[03:59] | For now. Because he’s afraid not to be. | 暂时是 出于他的恐惧 |
[04:02] | I find a good bedside chat to be effective and exhilarating. | 我觉得床头聊天非常有效而且让人愉悦 |
[04:07] | He and I have a plan. | 我们有个计划 |
[04:08] | And if works out, it’ll ID Tom’s killer. | 如果生效 就知道是谁杀了汤姆了 |
[04:10] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[04:11] | If it turns out to be a cop, what are you gonna do then? | 如果是个警察 你会怎么做 |
[04:14] | Let the system close ranks around one of its own? | 让系统解决自己人 |
[04:17] | Let him lawyer up? Stand trial? | 让他找好律师 出庭受审 |
[04:19] | Juries acquit cops even when they have video | 即使有视频证明警察杀死了无辜受害者 |
[04:22] | showing those cops shooting innocent victims. | 陪审团也会判其无罪 |
[04:25] | You think a jury will take your word over his, your memory? | 你觉得陪审团会相信你的话 你的记忆 |
[04:29] | 这段记忆来自于一个遭受了严重的大脑创伤 | |
[04:32] | she was in a coma for 10 months. | 昏迷了10个月的人 |
[04:35] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要说这些 |
[04:36] | Because you and I both know this doesn’t end in a courtroom. | 因为我们都知道法庭解决不了这件事 |
[04:39] | It ends on the street. | 只能私下解决 |
[04:42] | I want you to be prepared for that. | 我希望你准备好 |
[04:46] | About this case… | 我所说的案子 |
[04:47] | 我唯一有兴趣的案子就是汤姆的谋杀 | |
[04:50] | Well, unfortunately this is an urgent one. | 不幸的是这一个很紧急 |
[04:52] | There’s been a rather acute viral outbreak in New York City, | 纽约市发生了一起非常严重的病毒爆发事件 |
[04:56] | and I’m afraid it was not a natural occurrence. | 并且恐怕事出人为 |
[04:59] | Nine months ago, Reddington was approached by Jumbal Mazi Okoro, | 一个南非的黑市商人津巴·玛兹·奥克罗 |
[05:02] | a South African black-market trader | 九个月前联系了雷丁顿 |
[05:04] | who was looking to secure a rare viral agent for his client. | 在为他的客户找一种稀有的病毒药剂 |
[05:07] | Okoro was requesting a pathogen | 奥科罗在找一种 |
[05:10] | with “Maximum contagion capabilities.” | “传染力最强”的病原体 |
[05:12] | Reddington never facilitated the trade citing ethical issues. | 雷丁顿从来不做存在道德争议的生意 |
[05:16] | Go figure. | 看出来了 |
[05:16] | But based on this morning’s incident, | 根据今早的事件 |
[05:19] | Reddington believes this client may be responsible | 雷丁顿认为那名客户可能是 |
[05:22] | for the attacks in New York. | 纽约袭击案的幕后黑手 |
[05:24] | Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[05:27] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[05:28] | What? | 什么 |
[05:29] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[05:31] | Uh, sorry, I was just — watching Agent Keen. | 对不起 我刚刚只是在 看基恩探员 |
[05:33] | It’s, uh — it’s good to have you back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[05:35] | Even if it’s on restricted duty. | 就算只是恢复了一小部分职务 |
[05:37] | Thanks, Aram. | 谢谢 阿兰姆 |
[05:38] | What makes Reddington think there’s a connection? | 雷丁顿为什么觉得这其中有关联 |
[05:40] | Okoro was looking to obtain the same kind of pathogen — | 奥科罗之前想搞到的是同一类病毒 |
[05:43] | a highly concentrated, purified form of organic chemicals. | 高浓缩 高纯度的有机化学物 |
[05:47] | 雷丁顿能找到那名客户吗 | |
[05:48] | No. And neither can Okoro, who was killed in November. | 不能 奥克罗也不能 他在十一月被杀了 |
[05:51] | But based on this morning’s incident, | 但是根据今早的事件 |
[05:53] | Reddington believes his would-be client | 雷丁顿认为他那个”客户” |
[05:55] | may be active on U.S. Soil. | 可能在美国境内活动 |
[05:56] | I’ll notify HHS and Homeland. | 我会通知卫生和公共服务部 国土安全局 |
[05:58] | Ressler, Navabi, coordinate with the boots on the ground | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比负责协调外勤小队 |
[06:01] | and see if the CDC has uncovered anything that supports this. | 看看疾控中心有没有任何发现可以支持这个理论 |
[06:05] | Lab confirmed it’s a viral pathogen — | 实验室证实了这是一种病原病毒 |
[06:07] | likely airborne and replicating quickly. | 极有可能是空气传播并且扩散迅速 |
[06:10] | When we arrived, we had 26 confirmed cases — | 我们到达的时候已经有二十六例确诊 |
[06:13] | customers, first responders. | 包括顾客和第一批急救人员 |
[06:15] | In the last six hours, that number’s tripled. | 过去六小时中这个数字翻了三倍 |
[06:17] | What about your quarantine? | 隔离情况 |
[06:19] | Three square blocks. | 三个街区 |
[06:20] | NYPD has another 12 in lockdown. | 纽约警局还封锁了另外十二个 |
[06:23] | How do you know it’s a targeted attack? | 你怎么知道这是针对性袭击 |
[06:25] | Intel from a confidential source. | 机密来源提供的情报 |
[06:26] | Uh, Do you think this may be a designer virus? | 你认为有无可能是人工病毒 |
[06:29] | All I know is what my people told you on the phone. | 我所知道的我的人都告诉你们了 |
[06:32] | About the woman. | 一个女人 |
[06:36] | Here. With the notebook. | 这里 带着笔记本那个 |
[06:38] | She somehow managed to slip out | 她设法在我们确认感染人群之前 |
[06:40] | before we could ID the infected — | 跑掉了 |
[06:42] | could be a mistake, | 也有可能是弄错了 |
[06:44] | but wherever she is, she’s not here now. | 但是不管她在哪里 肯定不在这里 |
[06:46] | Can you roll that back? | 你能回放吗 |
[06:51] | It’s an inhaler. | 那是个吸入器 |
[06:52] | We suspect it may contain some kind of anti-viral agent. | 我们怀疑那里面有抗病毒药剂 |
[06:57] | Looks like we have a suspect. | 看起来找到嫌疑人了 |
[06:59] | Aram, I’m gonna send you some CCTV images. | 阿兰姆 我给你发一段监控画面 |
[07:01] | We’re gonna need an ID right away. | 我们需要立即确认身份 |
[07:03] | Tell your confidential source | 告诉你的机密来源 |
[07:04] | if he knows anything else, | 如果他还知道什么 |
[07:05] | he’s going to need to tell us, | 得告诉我们 |
[07:07] | because we’re going to have fatalities on our hands within the hour. | 因为很快就会出现人员死亡了 |
[07:19] | We just got word of NYPD responding to a call at New York General. | 纽约警局刚刚接到纽约综合医院的电话 |
[07:22] | Is that where they’re treating the infected? | 那不是他们治疗感染者的地方吗 |
[07:24] | Yes, but there may be more — | 是的 但是可能会出现更多病例 |
[07:25] | Another — another outbreak. | 又一次爆发 |
[07:26] | They found some kind of biological device. | 他们找到某种生物装置 |
[07:29] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[07:30] | Why would she try to infect them a second time? | 为什么她会想要再次感染他们 |
[07:31] | They’re already sick. | 他们都已经生病了 |
[07:36] | Uh, you’re not gonna believe this, | 你们可能不会相信 |
[07:37] | but I don’t think we’re looking at another virus here. | 但是我不认为这是另一种病毒 |
[07:40] | Why, what is it? | 为什么 那是什么 |
[07:48] | It’s the cure. | 这是解毒剂 |
[07:56] | 16 people are in serious condition. | 十六个人情况严重 |
[07:58] | Seven are critical. | 七个人危在旦夕 |
[07:59] | Tell me again — why aren’t they being given the antidote? | 解释一下 为什么还没有给他们用解毒剂 |
[08:01] | The CDC wants to test it first. | 疾控中心想要先测试 |
[08:03] | How about on the victims? | 受害者们怎么办 |
[08:04] | What’s the worst that can happen? | 情况还能更糟吗 |
[08:05] | They’re dying anyway. | 反正都是一死 |
[08:06] | We’ve confirmed it’s her. | 我们已经确认了 是她 |
[08:07] | It’s the same woman who caused the infection. | 是引起感染的那个女人 |
[08:10] | Why would she infect people | 为什么她感染人的目的 |
[08:12] | only to provide them with the cure? | 只是为了给他们解药 |
[08:13] | Okay, hang on. I got an ID. | 等等 我查到身份信息了 |
[08:15] | Here we go. | 这里 |
[08:16] | Captain Patricia Sue Edwards. | 派翠西·苏·爱德华兹上尉 |
[08:19] | she’s a biochemist. | 她是一名生物学家 |
[08:20] | Formerly with the United States Army | 之前就职于 |
[08:21] | Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease. | 美国陆军传染病研究中心 |
[08:24] | USAMRIID. The germ-warfare guys. | 美国陆军传染病研究中心 研究细菌战的家伙 |
[08:26] | Married to Lieutenant Commander Dennis Edwards. NAVY Seal. | 嫁给了海军上校丹尼斯·爱德华兹 海豹突击队 |
[08:30] | “All in, all the time.” The best of the best. | “时刻准备着” 精英中的精英 |
[08:32] | Yeah, well, put a pin in that. | 先别着急 |
[08:33] | ‘Cause in March 2017, | 因为在2017年三月 |
[08:36] | Lieutenant Commander Edwards | 丹尼斯·爱德华兹上校 |
[08:38] | was stationed in Manbij, Syria, | 当时驻扎在曼比季 叙利亚 |
[08:40] | tasked with securing the area | 被派遣去负责守卫一个区域 |
[08:41] | to facilitate the liberation of Raqqa. | 帮助解放拉卡市 |
[08:43] | His record had always been exemplary, | 他的履历一只都很清白 |
[08:45] | up until another SEAL caught him | 直到另外的突击队成员 |
[08:47] | stealing a truck full of confiscated opium. | 抓到他试图偷走装着没收鸦片的卡车 |
[08:50] | – Was he court-martialed? – Killed. | -他被送上了军事法庭吗 -被杀了 |
[08:52] | By the same SEAL who caught him. | 被抓住他偷东西的那名突击队员 |
[08:54] | And Judge Advocate ruled that that SEAL was acting in self-defense. | 军事法官判决那名突击队员是出于自卫 |
[08:57] | Did they investigate the wife? | 有调查妻子吗 |
[08:58] | Uh, yeah, but nothing conclusive — | 是的 但是没有什么发现 |
[09:00] | but she was stripped of her security clearance at USAMRIID | 但是她在被迫辞职之前依然被取消了 |
[09:03] | before resigning her commission. | 传染病研究中心的权限 |
[09:05] | Which means she lost access to the chemical and biological weapons. | 就是说她没有权限接触到化学和生物武器 |
[09:09] | Apparently she’s gotten over that hurdle. | 很明显她找到了办法 |
[09:19] | 丹尼斯·爱德华兹 挚爱的丈夫 | |
[09:22] | There was a story in the news today. | 今天新闻报道了一条消息 |
[09:25] | About an outbreak. | 关于某种病毒爆发 |
[09:34] | I think you’ll like it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[09:38] | Red, I told you from day one, Heddie’s no good. | 红魔 我一开始就告诉你了 海蒂不行 |
[09:41] | She knows how to cook the books, | 她知道怎么做假账 |
[09:42] | but she’s a little n-n-n-nutty, excitable. | 但是她又蠢又易怒 |
[09:45] | And now she’s taken a powder, | 现在她跑了 |
[09:46] | we’re about to be audited, and so what — | 我们要被审计了 然后 |
[09:48] | now you got this f– this — this — this guy? | 你找了这个家伙 |
[09:51] | To what? To light a match and | 来干什么 点火柴 |
[09:52] | boom. There goes this — this sweet little deal we got going? | 然后 我们的小交易就灰飞烟灭了 |
[09:55] | Smokey, as you well know, Heddie did not take a powder. | 斯莫基 你也知道 海蒂并没有跑路 |
[09:58] | She’s lying in her bed right now, | 她现在正在家里睡觉 |
[10:00] | sneezing and wheezing, | 打着喷嚏 喘着粗气 |
[10:01] | swollen up like a puffer fish. | 肿得像只河豚 |
[10:03] | I’m afraid all the dogs and cats | 恐怕她最终还是被 |
[10:06] | finally got the best of her. | 所有的猫猫狗狗给击败了 |
[10:08] | Be that as it may, mistakes are mistakes, | 尽管如此 错误就是错误 |
[10:10] | and I’m telling you she’s out of her depth. | 我只想告诉你 她无能为力 |
[10:12] | And now, with the new tax law, | 现在 随着新税法出台 |
[10:14] | forget about it! | 拉倒吧 |
[10:14] | It is “Eaz-in-c-eaz-om-pre-eaz- e-h-eaz-en-s-eaz-I- b-eazle.” | [黑话] |
[10:18] | All I can tell you for sure is | 我能确定的只有 |
[10:19] | little guys and nonprofits are screwed. | 小商小贩和非盈利项目都完蛋了 |
[10:21] | I want you to go to our vet | 我想让你去找我们的兽医 |
[10:23] | and find out how he disposes | 看他是怎么处置 |
[10:26] | of the animals he puts down. | 那些被他安乐死的猫猫狗狗的 |
[10:27] | We’re gonna need about half a dozen. | 我们需要五六个 |
[10:30] | Half a dozen what? | 五六个什么 |
[10:32] | Skeletons. | 头骨 |
[10:34] | To make it look authentic. | 为了以假乱真 |
[10:36] | Couple of dogs. Cats. | 几只狗 几只猫 |
[10:38] | I think we shampoo the occasional marmot. | 咱们来给难得露面的土拨鼠洗洗脑 |
[10:48] | In order to melt structural components, | 为了使内部结构熔化 |
[10:50] | we need a High Temperature Accelerant fire. | 我需要高温助燃剂 |
[10:54] | Your typical fire generates about 2,000 degrees. | 普通的火焰大概能到两千度 |
[10:57] | We add a little thermite, | 如果我们加点助燃剂 |
[10:58] | we could boost that up to 4,500 degrees. | 就能提高到四千五百度 |
[11:00] | Even if the fire department shows up early | 就算消防队提早赶来 |
[11:02] | and starts spraying water, | 并开始喷水 |
[11:03] | they’ll just aggravate the flames. | 也只不过是火上浇油罢了 |
[11:06] | Leave you nothing but memories. | 烧的什么都不剩 |
[11:09] | Look, I never said I didn’t love it. | 听着 我没说我不会乐在其中 |
[11:10] | I just said I shouldn’t do it. | 我只是觉得 我不应该这么做 |
[11:12] | Earl, you have a gift. | 厄尔 你有天赋 |
[11:14] | Others create, you destroy. | 别人创造 而你摧毁 |
[11:21] | Mr. Hepworth. | 赫普沃思先生 |
[11:22] | Thomas Dekker. | 托马斯·德克尔 |
[11:23] | Mr. Dekker. | 德克尔先生 |
[11:24] | As you know, the IRS is conducting | 如你所知 国税局正在对 |
[11:26] | – an audit of Critter Cabin LLC – Let me ask you | -生物舱有限责任公司进行审计 -我来问你 |
[11:28] | How come you get to audit me | 为什么是你审计我 |
[11:30] | and I don’t get to audit you? | 而不是我审计你 |
[11:33] | About the audit… | 关于审计 |
[11:33] | Granted, you use my money for some worthy causes — | 当然 你可以用我的钱做点有意义的事 |
[11:36] | roads, schools — | 比如修路 修学校之类的 |
[11:38] | but building a border wall, | 但是要建造高墙 |
[11:39] | prosecuting people for smoking pot, | 控告吸大麻的人 |
[11:42] | building even more prisons | 建造更多监狱 |
[11:44] | to hold even more young men of color? | 关押更多年轻的黑人 |
[11:46] | Why should my money finance that? | 为什么我的钱要花在这些东西上 |
[11:50] | There seem to be some discrepancies | 你的营业外收入 |
[11:52] | in your unrelated business income. | 似乎存在一些出入 |
[11:53] | Hershey. Hershey. Hershey. | 赫尔希 赫尔希 赫尔希 |
[11:55] | You’re missing the point. | 你没搞懂我的意思 |
[11:57] | If I could direct your attention to Form 990-T, Part 1, 4a — | 请您注意表格990-T 第一部分 第四项 |
[12:00] | The point, the essential point, is this — | 重点 最重要的一点是 |
[12:04] | we’re all sinners. | 我们都是罪人 |
[12:07] | Oh. Sinning. That’s the point. | 犯罪 这是关键 |
[12:09] | Lust. Gluttony. Sloth. | 性欲 贪食 懒惰 |
[12:12] | Three of my favorites. | 我最爱的三宗罪 |
[12:14] | But you’re here because of my greed. | 你却因为我的贪欲而来 |
[12:17] | Tell me, what’s your sin, Mr. Hepworth? | 告诉我 你的罪是什么 赫普沃思先生 |
[12:22] | I don’t… | 我没有… |
[12:23] | Of course you do. | 你当然有 |
[12:25] | “For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.” | “因为世人都犯了罪,亏缺了神的荣耀” |
[12:29] | Testify, Brother Hershey. | 说吧 赫尔希兄弟 |
[12:31] | Okay, I don’t think that — | 好吧 我没想到 |
[12:32] | Don’t think. Flow. | 停止思考 说出来 |
[12:34] | I, uh… | 我… |
[12:36] | That’s it. Let it out. | 就这样 发泄出来 |
[12:38] | Let it out. | 发泄出来 |
[12:39] | I hate this job. | 我讨厌这份工作 |
[12:44] | Amen, to that. | 为你祷告 |
[12:46] | My kid… | 我的孩子… |
[12:49] | he’s incredible. | 他很优秀 |
[12:50] | And he’s desperate to go to high school at Davenport Academy. | 他做梦都想去达文波特学院念高中 |
[12:53] | But the headmaster won’t let him in | 可是校长不收他 |
[12:55] | because of what I do, what I did. | 都是因为我 因为我的所作所为 |
[12:59] | I audited his sister. | 我审计了他妹妹 |
[13:04] | Don’t despair, Brother Hershey. | 别灰心 赫尔希兄弟 |
[13:07] | Your job is what kept your son out, | 你的工作曾阻碍你儿子入学 |
[13:10] | and now it will be what gets him in. | 现在你的工作会让他重回学校 |
[13:14] | How’s it gonna do that? | 该怎么做 |
[13:15] | I’m going to do that. | 交给我 |
[13:17] | In exchange for services rendered by you. | 作为交换 我要你帮我干活 |
[13:21] | Or, to be more precise — not rendered by you. | 确切地说 不是让你干 |
[13:26] | Rumor is you got a bomb to drop on the task force. | 传言说你要给行动小组丢一颗炸弹 |
[13:29] | That a fact? Tactical friggin’ nuke. | 是真的吗 战术核弹 |
[13:31] | I’m all a-tingle. | 我很激动 |
[13:33] | I tailed Keen. | 我跟踪了基恩 |
[13:34] | She didn’t lead me to Reddington, | 她没引我找到雷丁顿 |
[13:36] | but she did lead me to someone else. | 却引我找到了别人 |
[13:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:38] | Robert Navarro. | 罗伯特·纳瓦罗 |
[13:41] | Navarro? | 纳瓦罗 |
[13:42] | I figured he got himself whacked. | 我以为他把自己搞死了 |
[13:45] | What he got himself was a deal with the Feds. | 他和联调局做了笔交易 |
[13:47] | Snitch? | 告密 |
[13:48] | Cut a deal. | 交易 |
[13:50] | Immunity in exchange | 用豁免权换 |
[13:51] | for everything he knows about Nash syndicate. | 所有有关关纳什集团的消息 |
[13:53] | Names. Suppliers. Amounts. | 名字 供应商 数量 |
[13:55] | He’s gonna tell all that to the Feds? | 他会把所有的一切告诉联调局 |
[13:57] | Everything we’ve been trying to find out for a year. | 我们花一年时间去调查的所有资料 |
[14:00] | Talk about getting caught with your hands in your pants. | 他们却不劳而获 |
[14:03] | Navarro’s gonna meet his contact this afternoon — | 纳瓦罗今天下午要去水街的联调局安全屋 |
[14:05] | at a Fed safe house on Water Street. | 见他的联络人 |
[14:08] | The Bureau is promising transcripts. | 联调局保证了会给我们看笔录 |
[14:10] | That’s no tactical nuke, my friend. | 那不是战术核弹 朋友 |
[14:13] | That’s thermo-friggin’-nuclear. | 那是该死的热核武器 |
[14:15] | So we’ll drop it on the boys. | 我们去把这炸弹丢出去吧 |
[14:16] | You go ahead. I’ll be right there. | 你先走吧 我随后就到 |
[14:25] | We ran a sample of Edwards’ virus | 我们对爱德华兹的病毒样本进行了测试 |
[14:27] | which we’re uploading to Atlanta now. | 现在正在上传给亚特兰大 |
[14:29] | Naturally-occurring Nipah has one strand of RNA. | 自然界中的尼帕病毒含有单链RNA |
[14:32] | Hers has two. | 她的病毒是双链 |
[14:32] | That sounds bad. | 听上去不太妙 |
[14:34] | She genetically spliced a secondary strand onto the virus. | 她在病毒基因中添加了第二条链 |
[14:38] | No idea why. | 原因尚不明 |
[14:39] | We’ll know more | 等亚特兰大的结果回报后 |
[14:40] | when we hear back from Atlanta. | 我们才能知道更多信息 |
[14:41] | Network alert. | 网络报警 |
[14:43] | Network alert. | 网络报警 |
[14:45] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 |
[14:47] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 |
[14:48] | 亚特兰大疾控中心 断开连接 | |
[14:49] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我不知道 |
[14:51] | I’m locked out. Atlanta’s down. | 我被拒绝访问了 疾控中心宕机了 |
[14:55] | Everyone’s down. | 所有人都连不上了 |
[14:56] | Well, how’s that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[14:57] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:59] | But it seems like the biological virus | 但看上去生化病毒 |
[15:01] | is now infecting our entire network. | 正在感染我们整个网络 |
[15:08] | You’re telling me a human virus infected a computer network. | 你是说电脑网络感染上了人类病毒 |
[15:11] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[15:12] | All right, code is code — ones and zeroes. | 程序终究是程序 只是0和1的组合 |
[15:15] | What’s changed is that we can now manipulate the human genome | 区别就在于现在我们可以操控人类基因组 |
[15:18] | to implant malicious code into it. | 在其中植入恶意代码 |
[15:20] | When the infected DNA from the victims | 当受害者被感染的DNA |
[15:21] | was analyzed and uploaded to the CDC’s network, | 被分析上传至疾控中心的网络 |
[15:25] | the computer virus was uploaded with it. | 电脑病毒也随之被上传 |
[15:28] | So the purpose of the outbreak | 所以这次病毒爆发的目的 |
[15:29] | was to hijack the CDC’s server. | 就是劫持疾控中心的服务器 |
[15:32] | And lock us out. But why? | 让我们失去访问权限 但为了什么呢 |
[15:34] | The CDC server could give her the locations and access codes | 疾控中心能为她提供数千种致命病毒的 |
[15:37] | to thousands of deadly viruses. | 储藏位置和授权码 |
[15:39] | The only way I can see for sure what she’s doing inside the system | 要确定她究竟在系统里做什么的唯一办法 |
[15:42] | is to physically access the server farm. | 就是物理接入服务器群 |
[15:45] | Then that’s what you’re going to do. | 那你就这么去做 |
[15:47] | Sir, uh, that’s what I would like to do. | 长官 我是想这么做 |
[15:49] | There’s just one small problem… | 只是有一个小问题 |
[15:51] | This is the quarantine zone, | 这片是隔离区 |
[15:52] | and this — this is the server farm | 而这里是 |
[15:55] | that supplies the CDC’s computer system. | 疾控中心电脑系统的服务器群 |
[15:57] | That’s a very strange coincidence. | 真是非常奇怪的巧合 |
[15:59] | Or Edwards chose her target with exactly that in mind. | 亦或爱德华兹是早有预谋地选择了目标 |
[16:13] | Thank you so much, Miss Timmons. | 非常感谢 蒂蒙斯女士 |
[16:15] | The board couldn’t be happier. | 董事会非常高兴 |
[16:16] | Now, don’t forget your jersey. | 别忘了你的运动衫 |
[16:20] | Isn’t it marvelous? | 多好看啊 |
[16:22] | Very sporting. | 相当运动范 |
[16:23] | And, please. | 还有这个 |
[16:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:31] | Mr. Dekker, is it? | 德克尔先生 对吗 |
[16:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:33] | Very impressive. | 相当震撼 |
[16:34] | What a gymnasium — | 多棒的体育馆 |
[16:36] | a real shrine to athleticism. | 简直是体育竞技的圣地 |
[16:38] | I can just feel the testosterone. | 我都能感受到那喷薄欲出的睾丸酮 |
[16:42] | We’ve wanted to build it for years. | 我们已经筹划了多年 |
[16:44] | But one neighbor refused to sell an adjoining plot… | 但附近一户人家一直拒绝出售邻近的一片地 |
[16:48] | until about five minutes ago. | 直到五分钟前 |
[16:50] | The charming lady who just left? | 刚刚离开的那位迷人的女士 |
[16:51] | It’s been a very good day. | 今天是个大好日子 |
[16:53] | Well, then allow me to make it an even better one. | 那请允许我让你双喜临门 |
[16:57] | Every great athletic facility requires spectacular locker rooms | 每一个伟大的体育设施都需要壮观的更衣室 |
[17:02] | for all those inspirational pre-game sermons, | 给振奋人心的赛前大段说教 |
[17:06] | the half time pep talks, | 中场鼓舞士气 |
[17:08] | all that post-game towel snapping and rump slapping. | 和赛后拿毛巾互抽臀部提供场所 |
[17:12] | Let me be forthright. | 我就直说了 |
[17:13] | If you’re willing to offer enrollment at the academy | 如果你愿意让一位我认识的 |
[17:16] | to a very, very promising young man that I know, | 前途光明的年轻人在你们学校就读 |
[17:21] | then I’d be willing to pay for those locker rooms. | 我愿意捐赠那些更衣室 |
[17:25] | That is very generous. | 您真是慷慨 |
[17:28] | His name is Charlie Hepworth. | 他叫查理·赫普沃思 |
[17:29] | Now, I know there’s been some bad blood between you — | 我知道你们有些过节… |
[17:32] | I’m afraid that’s rather an understatement. | 这么说恐怕也太轻描淡写了 |
[17:34] | His father’s audit cost my sister her company. | 他父亲的审计毁了我妹妹的公司 |
[17:36] | Yes, but to be fair, | 没错 但说实话 |
[17:38] | should poor Charlie really have to suffer | 可怜的查理真的要承担 |
[17:40] | the consequences of his father’s doggedness | 他父亲的顽固和你妹妹的不谨慎 |
[17:43] | and your sister’s indiscretions? | 所带来的后果吗 |
[17:47] | Thank you, Mr. Dekker, | 谢谢你 德克尔先生 |
[17:48] | but I’m going to have to turn down your generous offer. | 但我不得不拒绝你慷慨的捐赠 |
[17:52] | There must be something I can do to change your mind. | 我一定能做些什么让你改变心意 |
[17:56] | I can’t think of a thing. | 我想不到任何可能 |
[17:57] | Well, let’s see if I can. | 那我们走着瞧吧 |
[18:02] | Can you really intercept cell phones with that thing? | 用这玩意儿真的能拦截电话吗 |
[18:04] | Anyone in range makes a call, | 在覆盖范围内的任何通话 |
[18:06] | this picks up the device ID number. | 它都能捕捉到设备编码 |
[18:08] | That way we get whoever shows up | 这样不管谁出现以及他们联系谁 |
[18:09] | and anyone they reach out to for help. | 寻求帮助 我们都能知道 |
[18:14] | If I haven’t said it — thank you for this. | 如果我没说过的话 非常感谢 |
[18:20] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:25] | My girls call this “Daddy mud.” | 我的孩子们管这叫”爸爸泥” |
[18:31] | How old are they? | 他们多大了 |
[18:32] | 13 and 10. | 13岁和10岁 |
[18:34] | My wife took them last year. | 去年我妻子把她们带走了 |
[18:37] | Found herself another guy. | 给自己又找了个男人 |
[18:40] | I have a daughter too. | 我也有个女儿 |
[18:43] | She’s not with me right now either. | 她现在也不在我身边 |
[18:45] | She’s with her grandmother. | 她跟她祖母在一起 |
[18:49] | I have to get through this first. | 我得先把这事情了结了 |
[18:53] | My ex’s guy lives in Orlando. | 我前妻的新欢住在奥兰多 |
[18:58] | Except for vacations, my kids do too. | 除了假期以外 我的孩子们也一样 |
[19:02] | Life’s something, isn’t it? | 生活就是如此 对吧 |
[19:05] | Unsolicited advice — | 不请自来的建议 |
[19:08] | you need a better lawyer. | 你需要一位更好的律师 |
[19:10] | Make a deal — | 说好了 |
[19:12] | we catch Damascus, you go see your daughter, | 我们抓住大马士革 你就去看你女儿 |
[19:16] | I get myself a new lawyer. | 我再找个新律师 |
[19:18] | Deal. | 说好了 |
[19:25] | There’s a barcode in his window. | 车窗上有条形码 |
[19:27] | It’s a rental. | 车是租来的 |
[19:29] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[19:30] | No. | 不认识 |
[19:31] | Maybe hired muscle. | 也许是雇来的打手 |
[19:32] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:35] | I don’t know, but there’s no sign of Navarro. | 我不知道 但没有看到纳瓦罗 |
[19:38] | Right. | 好 |
[19:40] | I’ll go in for a closer look. | 我进去仔细看看 |
[19:43] | Once you enter the hot zone, | 你一旦进入爆发区 |
[19:45] | your rebreather will have 20 minutes of air. | 供氧系统只能提供20分钟的空气 |
[19:47] | Beyond that, oxygen levels fall | 之后 氧气水平下降 |
[19:49] | and the environment inside your suit | 防护服中的情况 |
[19:51] | will change dramatically. | 将会急剧改变 |
[19:52] | Carbon-monoxide levels spike, | 一氧化碳水平急剧升高 |
[19:54] | causing nausea, dizziness — | 导致恶心 眩晕 |
[19:56] | Got it. So, uh, what you’re saying is — | 知道了 所以你要说的就是 |
[19:58] | if the virus doesn’t kill me, the suit will. | 如果病毒没害死我 这防护服也会 |
[20:01] | Nothing is going to kill you. | 你不会死的 |
[20:02] | Look, we got you on comm | 通讯连接已经弄好了 |
[20:03] | so we can physically guide you to the servers. | 我们远程指引你到达服务器所在位置 |
[20:06] | Once you get there, tap the terminal. | 到那里连接终端 |
[20:07] | Figure out what Edwards is doing in there and get out. | 弄清楚爱德华兹的目的就离开 |
[20:11] | Okay, listen. | 听我说 |
[20:13] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[20:15] | You’re going to be great. | 你一定能完成 |
[20:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:22] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:23] | I have to pee. | 我尿急 |
[20:26] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[20:28] | I’m totally kidding. | 真是开玩笑的 |
[20:29] | Just — come on, I’m trying to lighten the mood here. | 拜托 我只是想活跃一下气氛罢了 |
[20:31] | It’s — Oh. Okay. | 太…好吧 |
[20:48] | You getting this? | 监听到了吗 |
[20:51] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[20:53] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[20:56] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[20:57] | The place is empty. | 这地方是空的 |
[20:59] | I don’t know, maybe you got bad intel, | 我也不知道 或许是情报出了错 |
[21:01] | but there’s nobody here. | 总之这里一个人也没有 |
[21:03] | We’re not gonna get another shot at this. | 不会再有这种机会了 |
[21:07] | We won’t need one. | 也不需要 |
[21:16] | Aram, when you exit the elevator, | 阿兰姆 你走出电梯 |
[21:17] | there’s gonna be a door to your immediate right. | 右手边就是一扇门 |
[21:19] | That’s the door to the server room. | 里面是服务器机房 |
[21:22] | I see it. | 看到了 |
[21:24] | How am I doing on oxygen? | 氧气情况如何 |
[21:25] | Nine minutes. | 九分钟 |
[21:36] | Nine minutes, huh? | 九分钟吗 |
[21:38] | Actually, eight. | 其实还剩八分钟 |
[21:39] | All right. Aram, you got to listen to me. | 阿兰姆 听我说 |
[21:41] | You’re looking for the server row D-52. | 你要找到D52行 |
[21:44] | That’s gonna be the fourth row from the east wall. | 是从东边数第四行 |
[21:46] | Dr. Moshay, this is probably | 莫榭医生 现在应该是 |
[21:49] | as good a time as any to tell you | 表达我对疾控中心 |
[21:50] | I admire the CDC and the work you do. | 和您工作的敬意的最合适的机会 |
[21:53] | But perhaps one of your scientists could — | 但你们哪位科学家或许可以 |
[21:56] | you know, could find a way to equip these hazmats | 给这里面散散气 |
[21:58] | with a — you know, a simple, uh, inline recirculating fan | 只需要一条简易的列布式循环风机 |
[22:02] | to cool them off a bit. | 就可以给这儿降降温 |
[22:04] | Oh! Okay, I found it. | 好 我找到了 |
[22:05] | I found it. D-52. We’re here. | 找到了 D52 到了 |
[22:07] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[22:08] | -七分钟 -他可以的 | |
[22:10] | All right, I need the root password. | 我需要根密码 |
[22:11] | 12N4HB It’s 12-Net-4-Hotel-Bravo. | |
[22:14] | Let me see… | 稍等 |
[22:17] | I can’t really see through this mask. | 有面具 看不清 |
[22:19] | Okay, I’m in. I’m in. | 好了 进去了 |
[22:21] | All right, now I’m, uh — — | 好 现在我 |
[22:23] | scanning for unknown processes. | 扫描未知进程 |
[22:26] | He’s running through his air faster than he should be. | 他的耗氧速度比我们预计的更快 |
[22:28] | We need to pull him out. | 得叫他出来 |
[22:29] | Aram, you need to focus. | 阿兰姆 集中注意力 |
[22:30] | I am. I just — | 已经集中了 只是 |
[22:32] | I can’t see here. So — | 我这儿看不清楚 所以 |
[22:33] | – You’re gonna have to. – Aram, listen to me. | -必须看清楚 -阿兰姆 请我说 |
[22:35] | Do you remember Thanksgiving? | 还记得感恩节吗 |
[22:36] | Do you remember that diatribe | 还记得你小叔子 |
[22:37] | your brother-in-law went on about immigration? | 对移民的讽刺谩骂吗 |
[22:39] | Do you remember how you coped? | 记得当时你是怎么应对的吗 |
[22:40] | I gorged on apple cobbler. | 我胡吞海塞苹果馅饼 |
[22:42] | You told me you breathed… | 你跟我说的是你深呼吸 |
[22:46] | – I breathed. – You tried to breathe. | -我深呼吸 -你当时深呼吸 |
[22:48] | And remember what happened | 你当时把注意力放在呼吸上 |
[22:49] | when you focused on your breathing? | 记得后来发生了什么吗 |
[22:50] | We need to call it. | 必须得叫停 |
[22:51] | You said you found a sense of calm. | 你说自己当时心态又平复了 |
[22:52] | You were able to separate yourself from anxiety | 你当时成功地摆脱了焦虑 |
[22:54] | – and just be. – Uh, Samar, this is, um — | -保持淡然 -莎马 |
[22:57] | this is, like, super cool of you — | 这 你真是超棒 |
[22:58] | I know you’re helping, but I figured it out. | 我知道你想帮忙 但我搞清楚了 |
[23:00] | She’s jumped the system. | 她跳转了系统 |
[23:01] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:02] | Okay, government computer systems are networked, | 政府的计算机系统都是联网的 |
[23:05] | and if what I’m seeing here is right, | 如果我这边显示正确 |
[23:07] | then Edwards is using the CDC portal | 那么爱德华兹是想利用疾控中心的入口 |
[23:09] | to launch a search in SIPRNet and the DoD. | 进SIPRNet和国防部进行搜索 |
[23:13] | Those are the most classified networks in the country. | 这些都是我国保密级别最高的网络 |
[23:15] | She’s trolling their databases. | 她想用他们的数据库 |
[23:17] | – Looking for what? – That’s just it. | -找什么 -这才是关键 |
[23:19] | She’s using some kind of DNA sample in her search. | 她搜的是DNA样本 |
[23:22] | It’s not a “What.” | 关键不是找什么 |
[23:25] | It’s “Who.” | 而是找谁 |
[23:27] | I think she’s looking for somebody. | 我认为她想找到某个人 |
[23:34] | So the virus outbreak was all just a way to ID someone. | 所以造成病毒爆发只为确认某个人的身份 |
[23:36] | Yeah, she has some DNA and she’s looking to put a name to it. | 她有某人的DNA 想确定其身份 |
[23:38] | Who? Family member? | 什么人 家庭成员 |
[23:39] | – Loved one? -Enemy. | -爱人 -仇家 |
[23:41] | I want to know the second you find out. | 查明立马告诉我 |
[23:42] | Whoever it is may need our protection. | 那个人需要我们的保护 |
[23:45] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[23:46] | Bad time? | 时机不好 |
[23:47] | Not at all. Come in. | 没有 请进 |
[23:48] | Did anyone take the bait? | 有人上钩吗 |
[23:49] | Yes. A merc, some muscle. | 有 一个佣兵 打手之类的 |
[23:51] | But he was reporting to whoever sent him, | 但他有向派他去的人报告情况 |
[23:54] | and that’s probably the person I’m looking for, | 那很可能就是我们要找的人 |
[23:55] | which is why I need your help. | 所以我需要你们的帮助 |
[23:57] | Tell me. What can I do? | 说吧 我们能做什么 |
[23:59] | The guy who showed up — | 出现的那个人 |
[24:00] | Singleton intercepted his phone. | 辛格尔顿对他的手机进行了拦截 |
[24:02] | – A burner. – If you intercepted him, | -是一次性的 -拦截了手机 |
[24:03] | you must know who he called. | 就能知道他的通话对象 |
[24:04] | I do. One number. | 是的 知道号码 |
[24:06] | Also a burner. | 也是一次性手机 |
[24:07] | I’ll geolocate him. | 我可以对他进行定位 |
[24:08] | – I know you’re in the middle of a big case… – Do it. | -我知道你们正在忙一起大案 -去吧 |
[24:11] | The CDC’s confirming the antidote. | 疾控中心正在验证解药 |
[24:13] | We’ll track the DNA. | 我们会追查DNA |
[24:15] | – Are you sure? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[24:16] | It’s imperative we find Tom’s killer. | 查找杀害汤姆的凶手也是重中之重 |
[24:19] | How… A quit claim? | 怎么会 放弃声明 |
[24:22] | But we were in contract. | 但我们签了合同的 |
[24:24] | As Old Man Quimby, | 我的击剑老师 |
[24:25] | my fencing instructor used to say — | 昆比老爷子过去常说 |
[24:27] | “If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, | “假如若和但 是糖和坚果 |
[24:30] | oh, what a Christmas we’d have.” | 那我们每天都是在过节啊” |
[24:32] | My God I loved the foil. | 天啊 我真喜欢花剑运动 |
[24:34] | That woman agreed to sell to us. | 那个女人同意了卖给我们的 |
[24:36] | Well, as it turns out | 然而结果是 |
[24:37] | you weren’t offering quite enough. | 你的条件不够诱人 |
[24:40] | She accepted my proposal | 她接受了我的提议 |
[24:42] | over the most delicious buckwheat blini | 给我做了最诱人的荞麦薄煎饼 |
[24:45] | and a tour of her surprisingly vast collection | 带我参观了她收藏的数量惊人的 |
[24:48] | of ceramic salt-and-pepper shakers. | 陶瓷的盐和胡椒碾磨器 |
[24:52] | But the funny thing is, | 但有趣的是 |
[24:53] | I have absolutely no use for the place. | 那地方我完全用不着 |
[24:57] | If only there were something you could do | 不知道你有没有什么办法 |
[24:59] | to help me think of a constructive way | 能帮我想到开发这块地的 |
[25:02] | to develop the property. | 建设性方案 |
[25:04] | – Any good ideas? – No. | -有什么好主意吗 -没有 |
[25:06] | – Really? – Absolutely not. | -真的吗 -绝对没有 |
[25:08] | Maybe a massage parlor. | 或许建成按摩室 |
[25:10] | The athletes would love it! | 运动员们会超喜欢的 |
[25:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:15] | Fine. I’ll admit him. | 好 我会让他入学 |
[25:18] | The Hepworth kid. | 那个赫普沃思小子 |
[25:19] | If you throw in the locker room. | 前提是你能捐建更衣室 |
[25:24] | “If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.” | “如果梦想能成真 乞丐也会发财” |
[25:27] | Ah, Quimby. | 昆比说的 |
[25:28] | The man was a walking aphorism. | 他就是个行走的醒世名言 |
[25:32] | We found out who Edwards was looking for — | 我们知道爱德华兹在找谁了 |
[25:34] | Caleb James Cronin, retired Navy SEAL. | 退役海豹突击队员凯勒·詹姆斯·克罗宁 |
[25:37] | She was looking up his DNA. | 她在查他的DNA |
[25:39] | That explains the extraordinary steps she’s taken. | 那她的异样举动就能解释通了 |
[25:40] | The ID of anyone in Special Ops is highly classified. | 特种部队的人员身份是高度机密 |
[25:43] | What it doesn’t explain is why she cares. | 解释不通的是她为何会如此在意 |
[25:45] | Because Cronin killed her husband. | 因为克罗宁杀了她的丈夫 |
[25:47] | The opium. | 鸦片 |
[25:48] | He’s the one who caught Edwards stealing it. | 是他发现了爱德华兹在偷鸦片 |
[25:50] | JAG ruled it was self-defense. | 军法署判定此案为正当防卫 |
[25:52] | Apparently she’d like to render her own verdict. | 她显然是想自行审判 |
[25:54] | If she knows who he is, | 如果她知道了他的身份 |
[25:55] | it won’t take her long to find out where he is. | 那她很快就会找到他的位置 |
[25:57] | We need to find him first. | 我们得抢先找到他 |
[25:58] | Lieutenant Caleb Cronin? | 凯勒·克罗宁上尉吗 |
[26:04] | What the hell was that? | 什么东西 |
[26:07] | Invite me inside and I’ll explain. | 让我进去慢慢给你解释 |
[26:16] | Red, I’ve been thinking about this all wrong. | 红魔 我一直都想错了 |
[26:19] | You are the fancy fugitive the IRS can’t touch. | 你是国税局动不了的高级罪犯 |
[26:22] | But Heddie and I? Our names are all over the place. | 而我和海蒂的名字被贴得到处都是 |
[26:24] | This audit is gonna land us in jail, | 我们会因为此次审计锒铛入狱 |
[26:26] | where she definitely belongs. | 监狱自然是她的归宿 |
[26:27] | But me, I need to feel the sun on my face | 但我需要阳光普照 |
[26:29] | and the breeze on my neck, so here you go. | 清风拂面 所以这样吧 |
[26:31] | A dachshund, Husky, Chow, | 一只腊肠犬 哈士奇 松狮 |
[26:34] | Pug, beagle, two Siamese, a chinchilla, | 巴哥 比格犬 两只暹罗猫 一只龙猫 |
[26:37] | and my appreciation for torching the place. | 以及我对焚毁这地方的感谢 |
[26:40] | Smokey, as it turns out, that won’t be necessary. | 斯莫基 结果证明不必如此 |
[26:43] | You promised me a sure thing, gives me Viagra, | 你向我保证万无一失 给了我伟哥 |
[26:45] | and all I have to show for it is a four-hour erection. | 可最后害得我白白勃起了四小时 |
[26:48] | Who knew an IRS agent would be so amenable? | 谁曾想国税局官员会如此听话 |
[26:51] | Wait. You’re — you’re — | 等等 你你…. |
[26:53] | you’re not burning down the place? | 你不把这里烧毁了 |
[26:54] | Did you hear what I said. We’ll go to jail for this. | 没听到我说的吗 我们会蹲监狱的 |
[26:58] | Brother Hershey, behold a miracle. | 赫尔希兄弟 见证奇迹的时刻 |
[27:03] | You got Charlie into Davenport. | 你让查理进了达文波特大学 |
[27:07] | I just — I can’t thank you enough. | 我实在是感激不尽 |
[27:09] | Of course you can. That’s why I did it. | 哪里的话 我做这些也值了 |
[27:12] | You know, there’s nothing I’ve wanted more | 我最希望的就是 |
[27:15] | than for my son to go to Davenport… and, um… | 让我的儿子去达文波特大学读书 |
[27:20] | if it were in my power to bury this audit, | 如果我有能力掩盖此次审计 |
[27:23] | I would. | 我一定帮忙 |
[27:25] | But it is in your power. | 但你确实有这个能力 |
[27:27] | You’re the auditor. | 你就是负责的审计员 |
[27:28] | Yes. I was when we came to our understanding, | 对 我们达成协议时我确实是负责的审计员 |
[27:32] | but there’s been a change. | 但情况有变 |
[27:34] | I’m out, and, um, Larry Hotchkiss is in. | 我不是了 拉里·霍切奇斯在负责 |
[27:37] | He’ll be here tomorrow at 9:00 to examine your books. | 他明天早上九点会过来检查你的账簿 |
[27:42] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:45] | So am I, Brother Hershey. | 我也是 赫尔希兄弟 |
[27:47] | So am I. | 很抱歉 |
[27:50] | ?It appears we’re going to need that chinchilla after all. | 看来我们最终还是得用上那只龙猫了 |
[27:54] | Okay…come on… | 好 拜托了 |
[27:57] | All right, I’m geolocating now. | 好了 正在地理定位 |
[27:59] | Singleton, can you talk? | 辛格尔顿 方便说话吗 |
[28:00] | You got a location? | 找到位置了吗 |
[28:02] | Almost. | 快了 |
[28:03] | Okay, okay, okay… | 好了 好了 |
[28:05] | All right, it looks like… there. | 好了 好像在…有了 |
[28:06] | There. 447 Skidmore. | 这里 斯基德莫尔447号 |
[28:08] | – Did you get that? 447 — – Call the burner. | -听到了吗 447号 -打一次性电话 |
[28:11] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[28:12] | What good’s that gonna do? | 有什么用处 |
[28:13] | It’ll tell me what member of the task force | 那样我就会知道是哪个特别小组成员 |
[28:15] | killed your husband. | 杀了你的丈夫 |
[28:18] | That address — 447 Skidmore. That’s your office. | 斯基德莫尔447号 是你办公室的地址 |
[28:21] | Call the number. | 拨通那个号码 |
[28:22] | Not until we get units there. | 得等小队赶到那 |
[28:23] | You need back– | 你需要后援… |
[28:25] | Singleton? | 辛格尔顿 |
[28:30] | Is there a problem? | 出什么事了吗 |
[28:31] | I hope not. | 但愿没有 |
[28:40] | 美国法警 伊恩·加维 | |
[28:59] | Your girls are in Orlando, right? | 你的女儿们在奥兰多吧 |
[29:04] | You can open your mouth, but the thing is, | 你可以喊叫 但问题是 |
[29:06] | whatever happens to me, | 我要是出了什么事 |
[29:09] | I’ve got people, Norm. | 会有人替我报仇的 诺姆 |
[29:13] | A lot of people. | 很多人 |
[29:16] | You do anything stupid, | 你要是犯蠢 |
[29:18] | and those girls of yours are gonna pay. | 你的女儿们就会遭罪 |
[29:26] | Let’s go for a ride. | 陪我出去走走 |
[29:45] | That cough is your body trying to fight the genetic material | 你咳嗽是因为你的身体在反抗 |
[29:47] | I’ve introduced into your bloodstream. | 我往你的血液中注入的基因物质 |
[29:50] | It’ll be followed by a migraine, double vision. | 你会出现偏头痛 视觉重影 |
[29:53] | Your brain is swelling, Lieutenant. | 你的大脑在肿大 上尉 |
[29:56] | And it will continue to swell | 还会继续肿大 |
[29:57] | until your skull can’t accommodate its size. | 直到头骨容纳不下 |
[30:00] | Look, whatever this is — | 听着 不管这是怎么 |
[30:02] | There is a cure, however, | 但是有解药 |
[30:05] | and I have it. | 在我手上 |
[30:07] | But for that, I’m gonna need something in return. | 但你得拿东西来交换 |
[30:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:13] | Dennis Edwards, Navy SEAL. | 海豹突击队的丹尼斯·爱德华兹 |
[30:17] | Manbij, Syria. You remember him? | 叙利亚曼比杰 记得吗 |
[30:21] | He was my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
[30:23] | It wasn’t my fault, what happened. | 当时的情况不怪我 |
[30:27] | Your husband’s death, it wa– | 你丈夫的死 是个… |
[30:30] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[30:31] | You convinced JAG | 你告诉军法署 |
[30:32] | that he stole a truckload of opium. | 他偷了一车鸦片 |
[30:35] | but I know differently. | 但我知道的并不是这样 |
[30:37] | I know, because he delayed shipping out | 我知道 他之所以延迟运输 |
[30:41] | to find out who’d done it. | 是为了查出究竟是谁偷的 |
[30:43] | No. That’s… | 不 不是… |
[30:45] | That is not right. Whatever he told you — | 不是这样的 无论他告诉你什么… |
[30:47] | When my husband’s effects were returned, | 我拿回我丈夫的遗物后 |
[30:50] | there was blood on his uniform. | 发现他的制服上有血迹 |
[30:53] | I tested it. | 我检测了一下 |
[30:55] | I found two sets of DNA. | 发现了两组DNA |
[30:56] | His and the Navy SEAL who killed him. | 他的和那个杀了他的海豹突击队员 |
[30:59] | You. | 也就是你的 |
[31:06] | I know you stole the opium. | 我知道是你偷了鸦片 |
[31:08] | I know you blamed it on my husband, | 我知道是你栽赃给了我丈夫 |
[31:11] | then murdered him to cover your tracks. | 然后又杀了他掩盖你的罪恶 |
[31:12] | What I don’t know is who else was involved. | 我不知道的是还有谁牵涉其中 |
[31:23] | You’ve heard about the outbreak. | 你听说了城里病毒爆发的事件了吧 |
[31:25] | That was me. | 是我干的 |
[31:27] | I’ve infected you with an accelerated variant. | 我感染你的是一种加速变种 |
[31:30] | You’ll be dead in three hours unless you get the antidote. | 除非有解药 否则你会在三小时内死亡 |
[31:35] | So, Lieutenant… | 所以 中尉… |
[31:40] | who helped you kill my husband? | 是谁帮你杀了我丈夫 |
[31:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:02] | Earl, I’ve been thinking, | 厄尔 我一直在想 |
[32:03] | who am I to stand between you and your calling? | 我何德何能 能够阻止你跟从你的召唤 |
[32:07] | You can make disappear in one hour | 你只用不到一个钟头就能让一百人 |
[32:09] | what it took 100 men a year to create. | 花整整一年才能制造出来的东西消失掉 |
[32:13] | I take it the IRS wasn’t so amenable after all. | 那是因为国税局并没有尽到责任 |
[32:16] | There may have been a slight… hiccup. | 也许确实有些小问题 |
[32:19] | Men plan. God laughs. | 人类一思考 上帝就发笑 |
[32:20] | The audit begins tomorrow, 9:00 A.M. | 审计明天上午九点开始 |
[32:23] | Only there is no God. | 但是上帝并不存在 |
[32:24] | It’s just all a big chemical reaction. | 一切不过是一场剧烈的化学反应 |
[32:26] | Can you do it by then? | 你能在那之前完成吗 |
[32:28] | I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes | 我需要的是能看到我眼中的火焰 |
[32:32] | and wants to play with it. | 并且想要跟它一起狂欢的人 |
[32:35] | Is that a yes or a no? | 这是能还是不能 |
[32:37] | Or is a haiku sometimes just a haiku? | 还是这只是单纯的胡扯 |
[32:39] | I have five smoke detectors, 16 sprinkler heads, | 我还要装五个烟雾探测器 十六个喷水头 |
[32:42] | and a backflow preventer to install. | 还有一个防回流阀 |
[32:44] | Well, then… | 那… |
[32:45] | The plan’s in my head. | 计划在我脑里 |
[32:46] | The supplies are in the van. | 物资则在车里 |
[32:48] | Every shred of evidence will be reduced to ashes by dawn. | 哪怕再小的证据都会在黎明时分化为灰烬 |
[32:52] | I do see the fire in your eyes. | 我看到你眼里的火焰了 |
[32:55] | And it’s terrifying. | 还挺吓人的 |
[33:02] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[33:03] | FBI! Down! Move! | 联调局 前进 |
[33:10] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[33:14] | You think she infected him? | 你觉得她感染他了吗 |
[33:16] | Or tried. | 至少试图感染他 |
[33:17] | Obviously there was some kind of struggle. | 很显然这里曾发生过某种搏斗 |
[33:19] | Well, he gets the upper hand. | 他是占上风的 |
[33:20] | He’s bigger, a trained SEAL. | 体型更大 还是训练有素的海豹突击队员 |
[33:22] | And take her where? | 然后把她带到哪去 |
[33:22] | She came here to kill him to get her revenge. | 她是来杀他报仇的 |
[33:25] | Agents. | 探员们 |
[33:26] | This is Jill Conway. | 这位是吉尔·康韦 |
[33:28] | Neighbor from across the street. | 住在对街的邻居 |
[33:29] | I saw them. He had a gun. | 我看到他们了 他手上有枪 |
[33:31] | All right, get her full statement. | 好 带她去记录完整证词 |
[33:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:34] | Aram, we may have a hostage situation. | 阿兰姆 可能有人质被截持 |
[33:36] | I need you to run a full profile on Cronin — | 我需要你查一下克罗宁的全部资料 |
[33:38] | credit cards, vehicle registration, the works. | 信用卡 车辆登记证等 |
[33:40] | Okay. I’m on it. | 好的 马上 |
[33:47] | You need to let me drive. | 让我来开吧 |
[33:49] | Please. I can help. | 求你了 我可以帮忙 |
[33:50] | Stop. Just… | 住嘴… |
[33:53] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[33:54] | Left at the light. | 指示灯那里左转 |
[33:56] | Onto Shore Boulevard. | 上海滨大道 |
[34:04] | I never wanted to kill you. | 我根本没想要杀死你 |
[34:06] | I just wanted to clear my husband’s name. | 我只是想为我丈夫正名 |
[34:12] | Okay, guys, a traffic cam clocked Cronin’s vehicle | 好了 三分钟前一个电子眼拍到克罗宁的车 |
[34:14] | three minutes ago, heading westbound on 495. | 正在495号公路上向西行驶 |
[34:17] | I’ve got an NYPD unit tailing them now. | 我已经让一队警察去追他们了 |
[34:19] | They’re headed towards Astoria. | 他们要去阿斯托里亚 |
[34:20] | That’s where Edwards lives. | 那是爱德华兹住的地方 |
[34:21] | They’re headed to her house. | 他们要去她家 |
[34:22] | Aram, have NYPD set a perimeter — | 阿兰姆 让警察设立封锁线 |
[34:24] | have them run him onto a service road at Hell Gate Bridge. | 把他赶到地狱门大桥的辅路上去 |
[34:27] | Call Dr. Moshay at the CDC. | 给疾控中心的莫榭医生打电话 |
[34:28] | Tell her that we have a likely infection. | 告诉她我们有一例疑似感染 |
[34:30] | We need response units on site. | 让紧急响应小组待命 |
[34:34] | What do we got? | 现在是什么情况 |
[34:34] | He’s symptomatic, likely infected, | 他出现了症状 很可能被感染 |
[34:37] | which means she is, too. | 也就是说她也被感染了 |
[34:38] | I’ve asked law enforcement to keep them at bay | 我让执法部门把他们拦在岸边 |
[34:40] | until you arrive — | 等你们来 |
[34:41] | I need you to tell me it’s safe to send my people in to treat them. | 我需要你告诉我派人进去治疗他们是安全的 |
[34:44] | So you can treat them? | 这么说你可以治好他们 |
[34:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:47] | Atlanta cleared the antidote. | 亚特兰大验证解毒剂有效 |
[34:48] | And we have doses on site ready to go. | 我们带了药品随时待命 |
[34:50] | What about him? Is he armed? | 他呢 有武器吗 |
[34:52] | We think so. | 我们认为有 |
[34:55] | Then it’s not safe to treat them. | 那去治疗他们就不安全 |
[34:57] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[34:58] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[35:18] | All right, hold on. Not so fast. | 好了 慢慢来 |
[35:20] | I need medicine. | 我需要治疗 |
[35:22] | She infected me with some kind of — | 她感染了我 用某种… |
[35:24] | some virus. | 病毒 |
[35:25] | – Where’s the weapon? – Did you hear me? | -武器呢 -你听到我说的了吗 |
[35:28] | This woman — she’s the reason — | 这个女人 她是… |
[35:30] | she’s infected half the city! | 她感染了半个城市 |
[35:32] | Look, I asked you a question — | 听我说 我在问你问题 |
[35:34] | Where’s the weapon? | 武器在哪里 |
[35:42] | I only wanted to clear my husband’s name, | 我只是想为我丈夫正名 |
[35:44] | to prove his innocence. | 证明他的清白 |
[35:46] | I didn’t want anybody to get hurt. | 我没想伤害任何人 |
[35:48] | His innocence? | 他的清白 |
[35:49] | Hey, hold up. | 等一下 |
[35:51] | What does she mean, his “Innocence”? | 她是什么意思 他的”清白” |
[35:53] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[35:56] | Officers, if this man takes another step forward | 各种警官 如果这个男人再向前一步 |
[35:58] | you have permission to shoot. | 你们就可以开枪 |
[36:00] | He doesn’t have much time. | 他没多少时间了 |
[36:01] | How about we make a little trade? | 我们做个交易怎么样 |
[36:03] | Your life for the truth about Dennis Edwards. | 你的命换丹尼斯·爱德华兹事件的真相 |
[36:05] | – I told the truth. – Look, unless you want | -我说的是实话 -听着 除非你想 |
[36:07] | to leave here in a hazmat bag, | 被裹尸袋包着离开这 |
[36:08] | you’re gonna tell me what really happened | 你得告诉我 在拉卡时 这个女人的丈夫 |
[36:10] | to this woman’s husband in Raqqa. | 到底发生了什么 |
[36:12] | Please… I’m begging you… | 拜托 我求你了… |
[36:16] | He’s gonna die. | 他要死了 |
[36:17] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 恐怕是的 |
[36:19] | Okay, stop! | 够了 住手 |
[36:22] | Just…stop. | 住手 |
[36:25] | The opium — | 鸦片 |
[36:27] | We took it. | 是我们拿走了 |
[36:29] | Edwards figured it out. | 爱德华发现了 |
[36:31] | He was gonna turn us in. | 他想举报我们 |
[36:33] | I want names. | 说名字 |
[36:35] | Oz Stone, Frank McGraw. | 奥兹·斯通 富兰克林·麦格劳 |
[36:39] | Who pulled the trigger? | 谁开的枪 |
[36:40] | I did, okay? | 我开的 好了吧 |
[36:41] | Are you happy? | 满意了吗 |
[36:43] | I shot him. | 我开枪杀的他 |
[36:45] | Bring ’em in. | 带他们进来 |
[36:48] | When it’s safe, arrest ’em both. | 等安全了 两人都抓起来 |
[37:04] | Hey. Singleton, it’s me again. | 喂 辛格尔顿 又是我 |
[37:07] | You don’t seem to be home, | 你似乎不在家 |
[37:09] | and you don’t answer your calls, so… | 而且你还不接电话 所以… |
[37:13] | I’m getting a little worried. | 我有一点担心你 |
[37:14] | Call me back when you get this. | 收到留言之后给我回电话 |
[37:19] | Singleton? | 辛格尔顿 |
[37:20] | He’s not at home? | 他不在家吗 |
[37:22] | No. | 不在 |
[37:23] | He’s not answering his cell either. | 他也不接电话 |
[37:25] | That’s what I was afraid of. | 这正是我担心的 |
[37:27] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[37:28] | It may be nothing. | 或许没事 |
[37:30] | I’m gonna give you an address. | 我等下给你发个地址 |
[37:40] | Where the hell you been? Hm? | 你到底去哪了 |
[37:41] | The auditor’s in the bathroom washing up for the kill. | 审计员正在洗手间里霍霍磨刀 |
[37:44] | I couldn’t bring myself to burn it down. | 我无法下手烧毁 |
[37:47] | – I like it here. – Oh, well, good for you. | -我喜欢这里 -你真行啊 |
[37:49] | Why don’t you stay here and pat the pets? | 要不你待这儿养宠物 |
[37:51] | We’ll be in jail with the animals. | 我们会带着动物们一块儿坐牢 |
[37:53] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[37:53] | I — I should’ve known sooner or later, | 我早该认清你 |
[37:55] | you’d throw Heddie and me under the bus. | 你肯定会把我和海蒂推入火坑 |
[37:57] | Smokey, shut your mouth and look and learn. | 斯莫基 闭嘴 好好学学 |
[38:03] | Ah, Mr. Dekker, it’s your lucky day. | 德克尔先生 今天是你的幸运日 |
[38:05] | Why is that? | 怎么说 |
[38:06] | Our field office caught fire last night. | 我们的办公室昨晚被火烧了 |
[38:09] | Yeah, a wire shorted in the basement. | 是啊 地下室电线短路 |
[38:11] | It sparked a bag of de-icing chemicals | 电火点燃了一袋除冰剂 |
[38:12] | someone left down there. | 不知道谁放在那的 |
[38:14] | We store, uh, the materials we prepare for audits | 那间地下室 是我们储存 |
[38:17] | in the basement. | 审计材料的地方 |
[38:18] | As a result, | 因此 |
[38:19] | yours has been indefinitely postponed. | 你的案子被无期限延迟了 |
[38:21] | That is a bit of luck. | 确实算是有点幸运 |
[38:24] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[38:26] | I assume that you assume | 我想你们认为 |
[38:27] | the fire was the work of an arsonist. | 这场大火是有人故意纵火的吧 |
[38:30] | We did. | 是的 |
[38:30] | But we found no evidence of it. | 但我们找不到任何证据 |
[38:32] | All we do know is that the fire started | 我们只知道这场大火是在室内烟雾报警器 |
[38:34] | inside the smoke alarm. | 响了之后烧起来的 |
[38:36] | How ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[38:38] | *Who drain the spirits from the jars* | *谁喝完了瓶里的饮料* |
[38:42] | *Hop the fences, steal the cars* | *跳过栅栏 偷走汽车* |
[38:46] | *Run on fumes and from the north* | *四处逃窜 自北向南* |
[38:50] | *And burn for us right through the fall* | *在坠落前 恣意燃烧* |
[38:54] | Atten! Hut! | 立正 |
[38:56] | Ready! Aim! Fire! | 预备 瞄准 射击 |
[39:00] | Ready! Aim! | 预备 瞄准 |
[39:02] | *All the ladies call your name* | *姑娘们都在呼唤你的名字* |
[39:02] | Fire! | 射击 |
[39:05] | *Brush your hair like it could be tamed* | *为你梳理那顽固不化的头发* |
[39:10] | *Hitch their dresses past the knees* | *把裙子拉过膝盖* |
[39:13] | *Spilling them to the floor like ease* | *拖地长裙宛若梦幻* |
[39:18] | *They swing the bridges one and more* | *他们一次次移动浮桥* |
[39:22] | *And burn for us right through the fall* | *在坠落前 恣意燃烧* |
[39:27] | *All our running ahead* | *放肆奔跑吧* |
[39:35] | *All our running ahead* | *放肆奔跑吧* |
[39:43] | *All our running ahead* | *放肆奔跑吧* |
[39:54] | *And we’ll seize the captain’s wheel* | *我们会把住船长的舵轮* |
[39:57] | *A mutiny we’ve come to feel* | *感受内心的暴动* |
[40:02] | *When, well, their aiming’s gone from view* | *直到再也看不见他们的目光* |
[40:05] | *With everything we thought to do* | *可以做我们想做的事* |
[40:11] | *Oh, the devil won’t have me* | *魔鬼拒不收留我* |
[40:15] | *I wonder who will, I wonder who will* | *不知道谁会接纳我* |
[40:18] | 费根先生 | |
[40:19] | *All our running is a crawl* | *奔跑不过只是爬行* |
[40:23] | I was staring at those trees, | 我盯着这些树 |
[40:24] | thinking how I wanted to burn them. | 想着我有多想烧了它们 |
[40:27] | *All our running ahead* | *放肆奔跑吧* |
[40:28] | I realize that I’ve stoked the flame, so to speak, | 我认为其实火早被自己点燃 |
[40:31] | which is why I brought you this. | 所以我给你带了这个 |
[40:35] | *All our running ahead* | *放肆奔跑吧* |
[40:39] | “Embrace the Struggle”? | 《拥抱挣扎》 |
[40:41] | Zig Ziglar at his most persuasive. | 金克拉最具说服力的书 |
[40:43] | Are you familiar with his work? | 你熟悉他的工作吗 |
[40:45] | He’s a motivational speaker. | 他是个励志演说家 |
[40:47] | Who motivated me to quit smoking | 就是他激励我戒烟 |
[40:49] | and shoot from the neck down. | 还有开枪不打头的 |
[40:51] | You think he can motivate me not to burn those trees. | 你觉得他能阻止我不要烧了这些树吗 |
[40:54] | A retainer. | 订金 |
[40:56] | For services not yet rendered. | 为一项未知的任务 |
[41:01] | Read the book, | 好好读书 |
[41:02] | think positive, control your urges, | 积极思考 控制情绪 |
[41:05] | and I’ll put your gift to good use. | 之后我会善用你的天赋 |
[41:07] | *All our running* | *放肆奔跑吧* |
[41:11] | *All our running* | *放肆奔跑吧* |
[41:15] | *All our running* | *放肆奔跑吧* |
[41:27] | Stabbed multiple times. | 多处捅伤 |
[41:30] | Wallet gone. | 钱包丢失 |
[41:34] | They’re saying it was a robbery. | 他们说是抢劫 |
[41:41] | I want witness statements, CCTV footage, | 我要目击者证词 监控录像 |
[41:44] | and a forensic report on my desk an hour ago. | 还有一小时前放在我桌上的法医报告 |
[41:46] | Nobody sleeps until we find the son of a bitch who did this. | 在找出是哪个王八蛋干的之前 全员不许睡 |
[41:53] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白… |
[42:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:12] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[42:15] | The bald man — Damascus. | 那个秃顶男人 大马士革 |
[42:20] | That’s the man who killed Tom. | 就是他杀了汤姆 |