时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[00:11] | I came as soon as I could. The train was delayed. | 我尽可能快了 火车晚点了 |
[00:13] | I was very clear about being punctual. | 关于准时我说得很清楚 |
[00:17] | What? | 什么 |
[00:18] | You’re joking, right? I’m five minutes late. | 你在开玩笑吧 我只晚了五分钟 |
[00:20] | Mr. Barrett, if this were to work, | 巴雷特先生 这件事要成功 |
[00:22] | it will depend entirely on — on the routines | 完全取决于我制定的 |
[00:24] | and the patterns that I set forth. | 这些日常习惯以及模式 |
[00:28] | And as you’re failing already, | 既然你没能够做到 |
[00:29] | I doubt your ability to stay the course over time. | 我怀疑你之后坚持下去的能力 |
[00:32] | I-It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[00:38] | Tell me again about that day — | 再跟我说一下那天的情况 |
[00:40] | how you found her, how it felt. | 你怎么找到的她 给你什么感觉 |
[00:43] | What? | 什么 |
[00:45] | Walk me through what happened with Nicki. | 再说一遍尼基那件事 |
[00:48] | You came home early because? | 那天你为什么回家早了 |
[00:51] | We’d been having problems. I wanted to surprise her. | 我们的感情一直有问题 我想给她惊喜 |
[00:54] | I remember her shoes. | 我记得她的鞋子 |
[00:56] | There was a set of keys on the table. | 桌子上有一串钥匙 |
[00:57] | Don’t tell me what you saw. | 别说你看到了什么 |
[00:59] | Tell me what you felt, what you feel. | 告诉我你的感受 你感觉到了什么 |
[01:04] | I felt… | 我感觉到了 |
[01:10] | …rage. | 愤怒 |
[01:12] | Nothing else. | 没有别的了 |
[01:14] | I wasn’t hurt or sad or betrayed. | 我没有受伤难过或感觉被背叛 |
[01:18] | All I felt was rage — | 我只感到愤怒 |
[01:20] | like the only thing that mattered was that she… | 就好像唯一重要的事就是她… |
[01:23] | I wanted… | 我想要 |
[01:26] | I wanted to hurt her. | 我想要伤害她 |
[01:28] | Not him. Her. | 不是那个男人 是她 |
[01:32] | That feeling you have right now — | 你现在有的这种感觉 |
[01:34] | that anger — | 这种愤怒的感觉 |
[01:37] | I want you to hold on to that, | 我想让你一直保持下去 |
[01:40] | because that malice you feel in your heart | 因为你心中的这份怨恨 |
[01:43] | is more dependable than any contract killer | 要比任何职业杀手 |
[01:46] | or hit man or third person. | 比任何第三者都可靠 |
[01:50] | Can you do that, Brian? | 你能做到吗 布莱恩 |
[01:52] | Is your hatred big enough to sustain you? | 你的怨恨足以支撑你坚持下去吗 |
[02:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:02] | You remember that. | 记住这种感觉 |
[02:05] | I will contact you again | 我会再联系你的 |
[02:07] | when you have gathered the items on this list. | 你先把单子上的东西都找齐 |
[02:10] | Three pairs of yellow running shoes, an iPhone… | 三双黄色跑鞋 苹果手机 |
[02:13] | an apartment on Washington Place? | 华盛顿广场附近的公寓 |
[02:16] | It’s a lovely little unit. Just around the corner. | 很漂亮的一间 就在街角 |
[02:17] | You want me to rent an apartment in Manhattan? | 你想让我在曼哈顿租一间公寓 |
[02:20] | You want a perfect alibi for murdering your wife? | 你不是想要一个谋杀你妻子的完美不在场证明 |
[02:24] | I’ll do it today. | 我今天就去做 |
[02:26] | When you’re watching your wife die, | 当你亲眼看着你妻子死去 |
[02:31] | it — it will be well worth the wait. | 这一切等待都值得 |
[02:44] | 罗利·辛克莱三世 第51号 | |
[02:48] | That detective, Singleton, | 那个警探 辛格尔顿 |
[02:50] | he was in my apartment while I was out. | 我不在的时候他进了我的公寓 |
[02:51] | – What? – No warrant. Just broke in. | -什么 -没搜查令 直接闯进去了 |
[02:54] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪儿弄到的这些 |
[02:56] | I installed cameras in my house. | 我在家里装了摄像头 |
[02:57] | I had my suspicions, and now I have proof. | 我一直有疑虑 现在有证据了 |
[03:00] | The lead detective investigating Tom’s murder is a dirty cop. | 汤姆谋杀案的主要负责警探是个黑警 |
[03:03] | Where are you on reinstatement? | 复职的事怎么样了 |
[03:06] | I have my fitness-for-duty evaluation tomorrow. | 适勤心理测试安排在明天 |
[03:09] | 50 minutes of pure reflection and self-evaluation. | 五十分钟的反思和自我评价 |
[03:14] | – You’ve been to therapy? – God, yes. | -你去做过心理咨询 -当然了 |
[03:16] | Therapy helped me become | 心理咨询帮助我 |
[03:18] | an entirely different person. | 成为了完全不一样的人 |
[03:20] | Agent Navabi is ready to meet. | 纳瓦比探员准备好见面了 |
[03:23] | Several years ago, one of my bankers in Liechtenstein | 几年前 我在列支敦士登的一位银行家 |
[03:26] | shared with me some unpublished works by Carl Jung — | 跟我分享了一些卡尔·荣格未发表的著作 |
[03:30] | handwritten notes on napkins, journals, and such. | 写在餐巾纸上的笔记 日记之类的 |
[03:33] | It was easily the most enlightening, | 那是我在小别墅中度过的 |
[03:37] | consequential five days I’ve ever spent in a chalet. | 最有启发意义最为重要的五天 |
[03:43] | What about that week in Davos? | 在达沃斯那周呢 |
[03:46] | Yes. Well. | 是的 好吧 |
[03:48] | That was a cottage. | 不过那是个农舍 |
[03:52] | Agent Navabi, are you familiar with the Innocence Project? | 纳瓦比探员 你知道无辜计划吗 |
[03:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:56] | They use DNA evidence to exonerate the wrongfully convicted. | 他们用DNA证据为那些被错误判刑的人免罪 |
[03:59] | The majority of the convictions they overturn | 他们推翻的大部分定罪 |
[04:02] | are based on eyewitness testimony. | 都是基于目击证人证词 |
[04:04] | People who swore | 那些什么都没看到 |
[04:06] | they’d seen something they hadn’t. | 却发誓说看到了一些事的人 |
[04:09] | What does this have to do with Sam DeMarco? | 这跟山姆·德马科有什么关系 |
[04:11] | Mr. DeMarco was brought in for questioning | 德马科先生被警方带走询问 |
[04:13] | in connection with the untimely demise of his business partner. | 关于他生意伙伴的意外死亡 |
[04:17] | As it occurred in the wake of a bitter falling-out between the two, | 由于他们俩之前曾有过争吵 |
[04:21] | the police identified Mr. DeMarco as a prime suspect. | 警方认定德马科先生为主要嫌疑人 |
[04:24] | Until four eyewitnesses placed him | 直到四名目击证人 |
[04:26] | miles from the scene of the crime. | 证实他当时远离犯罪现场 |
[04:29] | People think memory works like a video recorder — | 人们以为记忆像录像机一样 |
[04:33] | The mind records events | 大脑会记录事件 |
[04:35] | and then, on cue, plays back an exact replica. | 然后在特定的时间准确回放 |
[04:38] | In truth, memories are reconstructed — | 事实上 记忆是被重建的 |
[04:42] | more like putting together an ever-changing jigsaw puzzle | 更像是重新拼凑一个不断变化的拼图游戏 |
[04:45] | than replaying a video. | 而不是播放固定的内容 |
[04:47] | So the witnesses are wrong? | 目击证人出错了 |
[04:49] | Manipulated. Into providing a killer with an airtight alibi | 被操纵着给凶手提供了无懈可击的不在场证明 |
[04:53] | by a master in the art of misdirection. | 由一位误导大师亲自指导 |
[04:57] | The next name on the Blacklist. | 黑名单上的下一个名字 |
[04:58] | A man appropriately known as The Alibi. | 大家都叫他不在场制造者 |
[05:02] | Albert Gelfeld. | 阿尔伯特·格菲德 |
[05:03] | The prime suspect in the death of his estranged father. | 他是他关系疏远的父亲被杀的首要嫌犯 |
[05:07] | Caroline McClean. | 卡洛琳·麦克林 |
[05:08] | Person of interest in the disappearance of the heir to a real estate empire. | 房产帝国继承人失踪案的嫌疑人 |
[05:09] | 房地产继承人失踪案疑犯审讯三巡 依旧线索全无 | |
[05:12] | Bjorn Erikson. | 比约恩·艾瑞克森 |
[05:13] | The last person to be seen with a Lebanese diplomat | 他是浮尸东河的黎巴嫩外交官 |
[05:16] | before his body turned up in the East River. | 生前见到最后一个人 |
[05:18] | Three suspects in three unsolved crimes. | 三个未结案件的三名嫌疑人 |
[05:21] | Like Sam DeMarco, each had motive, opportunity, | 就像山姆·德马科一样 每个人都有动机和机会 |
[05:23] | and, according to Reddington, they are all guilty. | 据雷丁顿所说 他们都有罪 |
[05:25] | How does he say this “Alibi” does it? | 那”不在场制造者”是怎么办到的 |
[05:27] | Witness tampering? Bribery? | 干扰目击者还是贿赂 |
[05:30] | Could be that he just gets someone else | 也有可能是他让人 |
[05:31] | to commit the crime for his clients. | 替他的客人犯罪 |
[05:32] | Times it so that when it takes place they’re someone else, | 算好案发时间 然后换人 |
[05:35] | like out in public so other people see them. | 出入在公共场合让别人看到 |
[05:38] | The details in your inquiry — they were pretty vague. | 你咨询的细节 相当模糊 |
[05:41] | It is a strange type of request, | 是个挺奇怪的要求 |
[05:44] | but easy money, as they say. | 但如他们所说很好赚钱 |
[05:46] | What do you do? You an artist? | 你是做什么的 艺术家吗 |
[05:49] | In a manner of speaking, yes. | 某种意义上来说 是的 |
[05:54] | Apparently, The Alibi only works with people | 很显然 不在场制造者 |
[05:56] | who want to commit the crimes themselves. | 只跟想亲手犯案的人打交道 |
[05:58] | He doesn’t offer hit men, only alibis, | 他不提供杀手 只提供不在场证明 |
[06:00] | that allow people to be in two places at once. | 能让人同时身处两地的证明 |
[06:02] | The Alibi can exonerate anyone from any crime | 不在场制造者能让任何人 |
[06:04] | by getting people he’s never met | 从任何案子中脱罪 |
[06:06] | to swear to things they’ve never seen. | 仅靠让他从未见过的人宣誓作证 |
[06:08] | Ressler, Navabi, | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 |
[06:09] | find the witness that says she saw DeMarco at the time of the murder. | 去找那个说在案发时间看到德马科的证人 |
[06:12] | Press her for details, flaws in her story. | 逼问细节 从她的说辞中找漏洞 |
[06:14] | I want to know if she made an honest mistake | 我想知道她是无心之举 |
[06:16] | or is an accessory to murder. | 还是谋杀从犯 |
[06:19] | Like I said, I already told the cops what I know. | 我说了 我知道的都告诉警察了 |
[06:22] | You saw DeMarco on the day of the incident. | 你在案件发生时看到了德马科 |
[06:24] | Did you speak to him? | 你有跟他说话吗 |
[06:25] | No. I was on the phone. | 没有 我在打电话 |
[06:27] | How do you know it was him? | 那你怎么知道是他 |
[06:28] | Because I saw him. | 因为我看到他了 |
[06:29] | Did you? | 真的吗 |
[06:29] | Or were you paid to say that’s what you saw? | 或者你是收了钱才这么说的 |
[06:31] | You think I’d be working here if someone paid me off? | 要是有人收买我 我还在这上班 |
[06:34] | Look, I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[06:36] | The guy comes in every morning | 那人每天早上都来 |
[06:37] | for coffee and a paper — like clockwork. | 买咖啡和报纸 准时准点 |
[06:39] | You can set your watch by him. | 你都能靠他调手表了 |
[06:40] | – Every morning? – Yeah. | -每天早上 -是的 |
[06:42] | For coffee, paper, his lottery tickets. | 买咖啡 报纸和彩票 |
[06:45] | He bought lottery tickets on the morning in question? | 他那天早上有买彩票吗 |
[06:47] | 20 bucks’ worth. Right after pulling cash out of the ATM. | 买了20块的 刚从取款机取了钱就买了 |
[06:50] | We’re gonna need access to that camera. | 我们需要获取那段监控 |
[06:54] | Certainly looks like him. | 看起来的确是他 |
[06:55] | The hat and the sunglasses look a little suspicious. | 帽子和墨镜看着有些可疑 |
[06:57] | That’s what I thought. Till… | 我一开始也这么想 直到 |
[07:00] | And here we go. There. | 好了 这里 |
[07:03] | – It’s him. – Yes. Except it’s not. | -是他 -是的 可是不是 |
[07:06] | Facial recognition software says it is only an 81% match | 面部识别显示只有百分之81的相似度 |
[07:10] | with discrepancies in vein pattern, | 血管纹路 眼距 |
[07:12] | eye distance, and pitch of the lower lip. | 还有下嘴唇高点均有不符 |
[07:16] | Maybe the system’s wrong. | 或许是系统出错了 |
[07:17] | The system could be wrong, | 系统有可能出错 |
[07:18] | but if it’s right — and I suspect that it is — | 但要是确实如此 我怀疑就是的 |
[07:21] | then you are looking at an exceptionally convincing double | 那我们现在面对的就是帮山姆·德马科脱罪的 |
[07:24] | who helped Sam DeMarco get away with murder. | 一个相当令人信服的替身 |
[07:27] | Release the photo to the Bureau and local PDs, | 把照片发给局里和当地警局 |
[07:29] | see if we can’t get a match — | 看看我们能不能找到匹配的人 |
[07:30] | if he’s been arrested, charged. | 看他是否被捕或被定罪 |
[07:32] | Whoever this double is, he’s got a name, | 不管这个替身是谁 他都有名字 |
[07:34] | and I want to know what it is. | 我要知道他的名字 |
[07:44] | You did well. | 做得很好 |
[07:45] | About this routine. | 关于我们的日常习惯 |
[07:46] | Who are you trying to make me look like? | 你想让我看起来像谁 |
[07:48] | Mr. Thompson, we agreed. | 汤普森先生 我们有过约定 |
[07:50] | Sorry. No questions. | 抱歉 不问问题 |
[07:56] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[07:58] | you’re paying me a lot of money | 你付了我不少钱 |
[07:59] | to go on a jog and get a cup of coffee? | 只让我去跑步或者买咖啡 |
[08:10] | Is this who I’m supposed to be? | 我该扮成这个人吗 |
[08:13] | This…Barrett? Brian Barrett? | 这个巴雷特 布莱恩·巴雷特 |
[08:15] | I wish you hadn’t done that. | 真希望你没那么做 |
[08:17] | I’m, like, doubling this guy? | 我是要做这个人的替身 |
[08:18] | Are people supposed to think I’m him? | 让大家以为我是他 |
[08:20] | – Look, if this is illegal — – I’m sorry. | -如果这不合法 -抱歉 |
[08:22] | Unfortunately, this won’t work with you. | 很可惜 你也没机会了 |
[08:31] | Okay. Don’t fight it. | 好了 别挣扎 |
[08:32] | Oh, don’t fight it. | 别挣扎 |
[08:34] | Hey, this is how it would have ended anyway. | 迟早都会如此收尾 |
[08:40] | Mm? Let it go. | 放弃吧 |
[08:43] | Just let it go. | 放弃吧 |
[08:53] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[08:55] | I assume it’s a pressing matter. | 我想肯定事态紧急 |
[08:58] | It’s about Agent Keen. | 是关于基恩探员的 |
[09:00] | I know you’ve been helping her | 我知道你一直在帮她 |
[09:01] | look for the man who killed her husband. | 寻找是谁杀了她丈夫 |
[09:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:03] | I would imagine the methods you and she have employed have been, | 我也能想象到你们用的是什么方法 |
[09:06] | shall we say, fast and loose. | 可以说 迅速且无约束 |
[09:08] | I asked you here to tell you that has to end. | 我找你过来是想跟你说 该停手了 |
[09:10] | BOLO went out an hour ago. | 协查通告一小时前已经发出 |
[09:12] | Still nothing on Shula. | 还是没有舒拉的消息 |
[09:15] | This was the man eyewitnesses ID’d as Sam DeMarco. | 目击者证实他是山姆·德马科 |
[09:19] | And this…is DeMarco. | 而这位才是 德马科 |
[09:23] | He’s using doubles. | 他在用替身 |
[09:24] | A homeless man matching DeMarco’s description | 一个符合德马科描述的流浪者 |
[09:27] | was picked up for public intoxication last month. | 上个月因聚众吸毒被捕 |
[09:30] | Kahil Shula. | 克希尔·舒拉 |
[09:31] | Where he is now is anyone’s guess. | 他现在在哪谁都不知道 |
[09:33] | Some guess. | 有些人是不知道 |
[09:35] | Others know. | 但还是有人知道 |
[09:37] | May I? | 拿走了 |
[09:39] | We’ll do everything we can | 我们会尽一切所能 |
[09:40] | to help Elizabeth find Tom’s killer. | 帮助伊丽莎白找到杀害汤姆的凶手 |
[09:42] | But once she’s reinstated, | 但一旦她复职 |
[09:44] | Elizabeth will have to enforce the rules, not break them. | 伊丽莎白就得服从规则 而不是以身试法 |
[10:01] | Let’s talk about your daughter. | 我们谈谈你女儿吧 |
[10:03] | She’s with her grandmother until this ends. | 她和祖母住在一起 直到这一切结束 |
[10:07] | Until what ends? | 直到什么结束 |
[10:08] | Until I find closure. | 直到我寻求到解脱 |
[10:11] | And how do you envision that happening? | 你是如何寻求解脱的 |
[10:16] | Through revenge. | 通过复仇 |
[10:18] | That’s why I need you — to help me find another way. | 所以我才需要你 帮我另谋出路 |
[10:21] | Does the desire for revenge come naturally to you? | 复仇的欲望是自然而然出现的吗 |
[10:24] | I think it comes naturally | 我想对于任何一个目睹丈夫被杀害的人来说 |
[10:25] | to anyone who’s seen her husband murdered. | 复仇都是自然而然的 |
[10:29] | Let’s talk about Raymond Reddington. | 我们来谈谈雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[10:32] | What about him? | 谈他什么 |
[10:33] | Well, I know something of your relationship to him. | 我对你们的关系略有耳闻 |
[10:35] | I can’t make a worthwhile evaluation | 如果不能完全了解 |
[10:37] | until I know everything. | 我无法做出有价值的诊断 |
[10:40] | What did psych services tell you about me? | 心理咨询服务是怎么说我的 |
[10:43] | Only that, in order to get my badge back, | 为了拿回我的警徽 只有这样 |
[10:45] | I need your okay. | 只有你同意才行 |
[10:47] | Before I give you that, you feel you need closure. | 在我同意前 你觉得你需要得到解脱 |
[10:52] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[10:53] | If by closure, you mean become numb to the pain | 如果你说的解脱 是指你对汤姆的死 |
[10:57] | caused by Tom’s death or anesthetize it, | 不再感到痛苦 或是变得麻木 |
[11:01] | then, no, I don’t think you need that. | 那么 不用 我认为你无需如此 |
[11:03] | Anger is not an unhealthy emotion. | 谁说愤怒是一种不健康的情绪 |
[11:05] | It generates passion, risk, | 愤怒带来热情 让你敢于冒险 |
[11:09] | the desire to paint outside the lines. | 让你想要打破边界 |
[11:12] | I’m drawn to that. | 我被那种感觉深深吸引 |
[11:15] | And my guess is that you are, too. | 我想你也如此 |
[11:18] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[11:21] | Let’s talk about your father. | 聊聊你的父亲吧 |
[11:30] | Oh! If it isn’t R Squared and my man Dembe. | 这不是雷雷和亲爱的邓比吗 |
[11:34] | Hello, Marion. | 你好 马里昂 |
[11:36] | It’s been too long, Marty. | 好久不见 马迪 |
[11:38] | You look wonderful. | 你看上去美极了 |
[11:39] | Well, we’re up to 700 meals a day. | 我们现在一天提供七百顿饭 |
[11:42] | We got housing for another 60. | 又增加了六十多人的住所 |
[11:43] | Wouldn’t be half that without your help. | 没有你的帮助 我们连一半都达不到 |
[11:45] | I give, and I get — | 予人玫瑰 手有余香 |
[11:47] | the eyes and ears of an invisible army. | 隐形军队的无数耳目 |
[11:50] | Speaking of which, Kahil Shula. | 话说回来 克希尔·舒拉 |
[11:54] | Homeless, in considerable trouble. | 无家可归 遇到了大麻烦 |
[11:56] | I need to find him. | 我要找到他 |
[11:58] | So please circulate the photo and the word. | 所以麻烦把照片和话传下去 |
[12:01] | Done and done-r. | 包在我身上 |
[12:03] | Now, how about you two come and try | 好了 你们俩要不要尝尝 |
[12:04] | some of Randy’s raisin bread pudding? | 兰迪的葡萄干面包布丁 |
[12:06] | Sounds absolutely delightful. | 简直太好了 |
[12:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:16] | Ritual is everything. | 仪式即一切 |
[12:18] | Respect it, and, in time, it will become second nature. | 给予尊重 某天 那就会成为第二天性 |
[12:22] | Until then, find the signposts. | 在那之前 找到路标 |
[12:25] | Each morning, your run will begin between 8:00 and 8:10. | 每天八点至八点十分之间开始晨跑 |
[12:30] | Along your route, there’s a young man who opens 192 Books… | 沿途 192号书店开门的年轻人 |
[12:35] | a falafel vendor on 10th Avenue… | 第十大道的三明治小贩 |
[12:40] | a doorman at the Flemming who is there rain or shine. | 弗莱明街上晴雨无休的看门人 |
[12:44] | Make sure to acknowledge these people. | 确保认出这些人 |
[12:46] | Let them see you. | 让他们看到你 |
[12:49] | As your pattern emerges, | 当你的模式逐渐显露 |
[12:50] | you’ll find others with ritualistic behavior… | 你会注意到其他有仪式性行为的人 |
[12:55] | neighbors with patterns. | 有行为模式的邻居 |
[12:59] | Double espresso, shot of milk. | 特浓 加奶 |
[13:07] | The falafel vendor waved when you passed. | 你经过的时候 三明治小贩朝你挥手 |
[13:10] | You didn’t acknowledge him. | 可你没认出他 |
[13:11] | He needs to know your face. | 他得认出你的脸才行 |
[13:12] | He sees hundreds every day. | 他每天看到上百人 |
[13:14] | Hey, I’ve been at this for months. | 我这样已经好几个月了 |
[13:16] | I could care less about the falafel guy and what he needs. | 我不在乎三明治小贩 也不关心他需要什么 |
[13:19] | He could be critical to our story. | 他可能是我们的事情中关键的一环 |
[13:21] | Do you know who likes falafel?! | 知道谁喜欢三明治吗 |
[13:22] | Phil. Who was screwing my wife when we started this. | 菲尔 我们开始这事的时候是他在勾搭我老婆 |
[13:25] | When you promised to get me a double. | 就在你答应帮我一箭双雕的时候 |
[13:27] | And now he’s moved in with her. | 现在他已经跟我老婆搬到一起去了 |
[13:28] | He’s living in my house with my kids. | 他和我的孩子们共处一室 |
[13:30] | And I’m out here waving to falafel guys. | 而我却在这和三明治小贩挥手 |
[13:32] | This routine is not for you. | 这些日常习惯不是为了你 |
[13:34] | It’s for them. | 是为了他们 |
[13:36] | We have to get them to remember you… | 我们得让他们记住你 |
[13:39] | when it’s not you. | 即便换了替身 |
[13:49] | Marty. Any good news? | 马迪 有什么进展吗 |
[13:50] | Now, we haven’t found the person you’re looking for, | 我们还是没有找到你想要的人 |
[13:52] | but we found a woman who knows him. | 但是我们找到了一个认识他的女人 |
[13:54] | Her name is Delores. | 她叫德洛雷斯 |
[13:55] | I’ll put you on the line with her. | 我让你和她说 |
[13:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:00] | Delores. Hello. | 德洛雷斯 你好 |
[14:01] | Thank you for agreeing to help. | 谢谢你愿意提供帮助 |
[14:03] | You’re looking for Kahil? | 你在找克希尔 |
[14:04] | That’s right. Kahil Shula. | 没错 克希尔·舒拉 |
[14:06] | What can you tell me about him? | 关于他你能告诉我些什么 |
[14:08] | Good person. | 他是个好人 |
[14:08] | Last time I seen him, he was talking to a man | 最后一次见他 他正和一个男人说话 |
[14:11] | in front of the, um, West 26th Street shelter, | 就在西26大街避难所门口 |
[14:15] | Said something about a job. | 谈论关于一份工作的事情 |
[14:16] | Got into his fancy car and drove off. | 上了他的豪车然后开走了 |
[14:19] | A fancy car? | 豪车 |
[14:20] | Gold with four doors. | 金色 四门 |
[14:22] | Oh, and it had an E-Z Pass in the window. | 挡风玻璃上有逸通卡 |
[14:26] | It’s Elizabeth. She wants to meet. | 伊丽莎白想要跟你见面 |
[14:29] | Delores, do you like veal? | 德洛雷斯 你喜欢小牛肉吗 |
[14:30] | My chef is preparing osso buco for dinner tomorrow night. | 我的厨师正为明晚准备炖小牛肘 |
[14:34] | Would you care to join me? I could have a car pick you up. | 你愿意一起用餐吗 我可以安排车去接你 |
[14:37] | Say, 6:30, quarter of 7:00? | 大概六点半到七点一刻 |
[14:41] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[14:43] | What? Wait. I-I’m confused. | 什么 等等 我不明白了 |
[14:45] | I don’t — I have nothing to do with your reinstatement. | 我和你的复职一点关系也没有 |
[14:47] | My therapist disagrees. And it’s up to her. | 我的心理医生不同意 决定权在她手中 |
[14:50] | Besides, I thought you liked therapy. | 再说了 我还以为你喜欢心理治疗 |
[14:52] | It can be transformative for people who need it. | 对需要的人来说或许很有用 |
[14:54] | We don’t. | 但我们不需要 |
[14:56] | If Singleton works with Tom’s killer, | 如果辛格尔顿跟杀害汤姆的凶手是一伙的 |
[14:57] | if they’re both on the force, | 如果他们都是警方的人 |
[14:59] | we’re gonna need the Bureau’s help. | 我们就需要联调局的帮助 |
[15:00] | And to get that, I need my badge. | 为此 我需要拿回我的警徽 |
[15:02] | And to get that, you need to go to therapy. | 所以你得去见心理医生 |
[15:06] | Reddington, please. | 雷丁顿 拜托了 |
[15:08] | Singleton was in my apartment. | 辛格尔顿都闯进我公寓了 |
[15:09] | That won’t happen again. | 不会再有第二次了 |
[15:11] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -这你可不能确定 -我确定 |
[15:17] | Text Dembe the time and place. | 把时间和地点发给邓比 |
[15:36] | Keen’s working for Reddington. | 基恩在为雷丁顿卖命 |
[15:39] | Could be her husband was, too. | 她丈夫死前可能也是如此 |
[15:41] | The guy’s got judges, cops, and prosecutors in his pocket. | 这家伙手里有法官 警察和检察官 |
[15:44] | Why not an FBI agent, too? | 何不再加一位联调局特工 |
[15:46] | It explains everything. | 这样一切就说得通了 |
[15:47] | Her husband gets in over his head with the Nash Syndicate. | 她丈夫与纳什犯罪集团纠缠不清 |
[15:50] | They come for him. | 他们来报复他 |
[15:50] | What they don’t know is, Reddington’s protecting him. | 却不知道雷丁顿在保护他 |
[15:52] | He leaves five dead in the apartment. | 他在公寓里留下了五具尸体 |
[15:54] | Keen knows it, but won’t give him up. | 基恩知道 但不愿意放弃他 |
[15:56] | Think he moved in, took control of the Syndicate? | 所以他介入并接手了犯罪集团 |
[15:59] | He takes over, uses his FBI stooge to keep us a step behind. | 他接管了 利用他的联调局傀儡总是领先我们一步 |
[16:02] | We get a lead on a shipment in Maryland, it don’t show. | 我们得知了马里兰一批货的线索 结果货没有出现 |
[16:05] | We get a witness who agrees to testify, he turns up dead. | 我们找到一位同意作证的证人 他就死了 |
[16:09] | You think Keen’s working with drug dealers? | 你认为基恩在与毒贩共事吗 |
[16:11] | A drug dealer killed her husband. | 一名毒贩杀了她丈夫 |
[16:13] | Is she in Reddington’s pocket? | 她是雷丁顿的人吗 |
[16:15] | Sure looks like it. | 看上去是的 |
[16:17] | Then how much of a Girl Scout can she be? | 那她能有多忠心耿耿呢 |
[16:21] | I say we keep following her, | 要我说我们继续跟踪她 |
[16:23] | and we tell no one outside this room. | 不要告诉这房间外的任何一个人 |
[16:25] | Reddington’s the biggest fish in domestic law enforcement, | 雷丁顿是国内执法部门最大的一条鱼 |
[16:27] | and if Detective Singleton’s right, we got him on the hook. | 如果辛格尔顿警探是对的 他已经上钩了 |
[16:34] | Dr. Fulton. I understand you’d like to talk. | 富尔顿博士 我知道你想跟我聊聊 |
[16:43] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[16:44] | I tried getting him to come to your office. | 我试过劝他去你办公室的 |
[16:46] | This is as close as he would come. | 这是他愿意到的最近的地方了 |
[16:48] | Nothing personal. | 绝不是针对你 |
[16:51] | May I pay you the courtesy of being blunt? | 那我能有话直说吗 |
[16:54] | Please. | 请说 |
[16:56] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心 |
[16:59] | I was told you wanted to talk about Elizabeth. | 我听说你想谈谈关于伊丽莎白的事 |
[17:02] | You’re a glorified serial killer. | 你是个臭名昭著的连环杀手 |
[17:05] | Everything I hear about Agent Keen | 而我所了解的基恩探员 |
[17:06] | is that she’s talented, smart, tough, resilient. | 她有才华 聪明 坚韧而且顽强 |
[17:11] | Recommending reinstatement would be a no-brainer | 要不是考虑到她与你的关系 |
[17:13] | if not for her relationship with you. | 推荐她复职是理所当然的 |
[17:16] | Remind me. Was “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree” | 告诉我 “上梁不正下梁歪” |
[17:20] | a psychological theory first pioneered by Piaget | 这一心理学理论是皮亚杰首先提出来的 |
[17:23] | or Lucy in “Peanuts”? | 还是《花生漫画》里的露西 |
[17:25] | She murdered the Attorney General of the United States… | 她谋杀了美国司法部长 |
[17:27] | I killed a key member of a global conspiracy. | 我杀死了一个全球阴谋组织的关键成员 |
[17:30] | …and went on the run with you | 然后跟你一起跑路 |
[17:31] | like a modern-day Bonnie and Clyde. | 就像是现代的鸳鸯大盗 |
[17:31] | And in the process, I helped prevent a false flag operation | 在此期间 我还帮助阻止了一起可能会导致 |
[17:34] | that could have put this country on war footing with Russia. | 这个国家与俄罗斯宣战的错误的嫁祸式行动 |
[17:36] | Some kids run from their father’s sins. | 有的孩子会逃避父亲的罪行 |
[17:39] | She embraces them. | 她欣然接受 |
[17:43] | Are we finished? | 说完了吗 |
[17:44] | “Fidelity. Bravery. Integrity.” | “忠诚 勇敢 正直” |
[17:47] | This is the Bureau’s motto. | 这是联调局的格言 |
[17:49] | Do you honestly believe a child of yours can honor that? | 你真的相信你的孩子能够做到吗 |
[17:53] | Would you honestly believe any answer I gave? | 你真的相信我给出的任何回答吗 |
[17:57] | I doubt it. | 我不相信 |
[17:59] | But Agent Keen’s future with the Bureau | 但基恩探员未来在联调局的发展 |
[18:01] | depends on you giving it your best shot. | 取决于你是否全力以赴 |
[18:03] | No. | 不 |
[18:04] | Elizabeth’s future with the Bureau | 伊丽莎白未来在联调局的发展 |
[18:06] | depends on her giving it her best shot. | 取决于她是否全力以赴 |
[18:08] | And your willingness to judge her on her merits, | 以及你是否愿意以她的功绩来评判她 |
[18:11] | not mine. | 而不是根据我的 |
[18:13] | Push her. Provoke her. | 逼她 激她 |
[18:15] | Figure out a way past her grief and anger, | 找出法子突破她的伤痛与愤怒 |
[18:18] | and you’ll see her for who she really is. | 就能见识到她的本质 |
[18:21] | And who is that? | 什么本质 |
[18:22] | Everything that I am not. | 和我截然相反的一个人 |
[18:24] | Oop! Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[18:26] | I’m afraid that’s all for today. | 恐怕今天只能到这儿了 |
[18:27] | Good session, though. Tough stuff. | 这次会面还不错 任重道远啊 |
[18:57] | Mr. Eckhart? | 埃克哈特先生 |
[18:58] | Da– Da– David? | 大…大…大卫 |
[19:00] | Yeah. Who’s asking? | 正是 我们认识吗 |
[19:04] | My name’s Ben Rowe. | 我叫本·罗韦 |
[19:06] | Uh, I-I’d like to talk with you about a job. | 希望能给你介绍一份工作 |
[19:10] | All right, say I do agree to do this, | 好吧 假如我确实同意 |
[19:12] | – to go on this assignment. – Right. | -完成这个任务 -嗯 |
[19:15] | Well — Well, nobody would know. | 不会有人知道 |
[19:17] | Because it’s illegal. | 因为是违法的 |
[19:19] | No, not at all. Not your part. | 非也 你的部分完全合法 |
[19:20] | Your part is, uh — It’s quite simple. | 你的部分…十分简单 |
[19:24] | But should we agree to proceed, | 但是假如要做 |
[19:27] | I will provide you with a sequence of detailed actions | 我会将你需要完成的工作 |
[19:30] | that you will be required to complete. | 都详细告知 |
[19:32] | These tasks are — are quite simple — | 这些任务…都十分简单 |
[19:34] | a street to take, a food vendor to pass, | 穿过一条街 经过一处食物货摊 |
[19:38] | a face to wave at on your morning jog. | 晨跑时候给别人打招呼 |
[19:41] | What about these changes you say you want to make? | 那你说的那些改造呢 |
[19:45] | Should you be willing and able to follow this script, | 假如你愿意照我们的安排做 |
[19:49] | then — then we would need a few modifications. | 那我们需要给你来点修整 |
[19:52] | This is, what — to make me look like someone else? | 什么意思 让我往某人的长相靠吗 |
[19:55] | Some — Some stranger? | 某个…我不认识的人 |
[19:56] | I can’t tell you that. | 这我不能告诉你 |
[19:58] | You give me a makeover, you tell me to go for a jog | 先改造外表 然后叫我去慢跑 |
[20:00] | and wave at people. | 并给别人打招呼 |
[20:02] | Why? Who am I pretending to be? | 怎么 我要装成什么人 |
[20:03] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[20:05] | Now stick to the script. | 照着流程做 |
[20:07] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是白痴 |
[20:08] | Whatever this is isn’t good. | 这肯定不是什么好事 |
[20:11] | How do you know I won’t say no? | 你怎么知道我不会拒绝 |
[20:14] | It’s amazing the depth of personal information | 人们动动手指敲敲键盘 |
[20:18] | that one can access with just a few keystrokes. | 就能获知他人的大量信息 真是令人惊叹 |
[20:23] | I know about your upside-down mortgage, your alimony, | 我知道你身负房贷和赡养费 |
[20:26] | the mounds of debt that you can never overcome. | 还有大笔无力偿付的债务 |
[20:29] | Do you think I would have offered | 难道你认为 |
[20:30] | such a significant amount of money | 我开出那么高的价钱 |
[20:33] | unless I thought you were going to say yes? | 是等着被你拒绝的吗 |
[20:37] | You are gonna say yes, aren’t you? | 你不会拒绝的吧 |
[20:42] | We’ve created a list of E-Z Pass users | 我们根据不在场制造者汽车的特征 |
[20:44] | based on the description of The Alibi’s car. | 筛出部分逸通卡用户 |
[20:46] | We cross-checked that with the toll roads | 交叉对比在26大街附近收费路段 |
[20:48] | closest to the 26th Street shelter. | 有记录的车辆 |
[20:50] | So, how many cars are we talking about? | 所以现在有多少车 |
[20:52] | 840. | 840辆 |
[20:53] | We contacted the Toll Road Authority | 我们联系了收费公路管理局 |
[20:54] | and pulled the video from every license plate of every car. | 调出所有过往车辆的牌照 |
[20:58] | And out of the 840, | 在最初的840辆车中 |
[20:59] | 582 are licensed to men. | 有582辆车主为男 |
[21:01] | Any of whom could be our Blacklister. | 都可能是我们的目标 |
[21:03] | Pull their license photos from the DMV | 从车管局系统调出车主照片 |
[21:04] | and get them to Reddington. | 发给雷丁顿 |
[21:05] | See if his witness can make a positive I.D. | 看目击证人能否指认 |
[21:12] | Thank you, Paris. | 谢谢你 帕里斯 |
[21:18] | All he does is cook for you? | 他的工作就是给你做饭 |
[21:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:22] | Every day? | 每天吗 |
[21:23] | Every day. | 每天 |
[21:24] | He’s also a hell of a chess player. | 他同时还是一位卓越的棋手 |
[21:26] | Even better than Dembe and way better than me. | 甚至好过邓比 远在我之上 |
[21:30] | Well, it’s delicious. | 美味 |
[21:35] | Delores, the man Kahil left with. | 德洛雷斯 和卡希尔一块儿离开的男子 |
[21:38] | Did you find his picture anywhere in the book? | 你在这本册子里有找到吗 |
[21:43] | You know, when I lost my apartment, | 那一年冬天很冷 |
[21:45] | it was the dead of winter, | 我失去了自己的公寓 |
[21:46] | and I would have froze to death | 要不是卡希尔 |
[21:50] | if it wasn’t for Kahil. | 我早就冻死了 |
[21:54] | The man Kahil left with, | 和卡希尔一块离开的 |
[21:56] | the one in the fancy car — | 豪车上的男子 |
[21:59] | I worry that he may hurt your friend. | 我怕他会伤害你的朋友 |
[22:02] | Please help me to protect Kahil. | 请帮我一起保护卡希尔 |
[22:07] | You have an honest face. | 你看起来挺老实的 |
[22:09] | I’m an honest man. | 我是个老实人 |
[23:10] | You should call Harold. | 联系哈罗德 |
[23:15] | Tell him we have an address for the Blacklister. | 告诉他我们知道黑名单人物的地址了 |
[23:19] | No wonder DeMarco walked. | 难怪德马科能逃脱 |
[23:20] | This guy laid out every step of his alibi. | 这家伙设计的不在场证明十分精细 |
[23:22] | Down to the kind of lottery ticket | 甚至是谋杀当天 |
[23:24] | he was supposed to buy the day of the murder. | 要买的乐透彩票 |
[23:25] | Proof that DeMarco killed his business partner, | 有了德马科杀死其搭档的证据 |
[23:27] | which makes his double an accessory if he’s still alive. | 假如替身还活着 则他也是从犯 |
[23:31] | You think Sinclair’s murdering the doppelgangers? | 你认为辛克莱杀了替身 |
[23:32] | It’s a theory. | 我的想法而已 |
[23:33] | None of them have turned up alive or gone to the police. | 因为他们没有活动也都没有报警 |
[23:35] | And we have, what, a dozen of these facial casts in the room? | 而且房间里有十多个面模 |
[23:38] | Another two dozen here? | 这里还有二十多个吧 |
[23:40] | It’s like he’s keeping trophies of his conquests. | 他像是在收集战利品 |
[23:43] | We now have at least twice as many murders to charge him with. | 所以他犯下的命案数量就翻倍了 |
[23:45] | Ressler. We have something. | 雷斯勒 有发现 |
[23:49] | Sinclair’s not finished. | 辛克莱还没罢手 |
[23:56] | Aram, I think we found Sinclair’s next client. | 阿兰姆 我们发现了最新委托人 |
[23:58] | There’s another? | 还有一个 |
[24:00] | – Reddington. – Agent Navabi, what a pleasure. | -雷丁顿 -纳瓦比探员 你好 |
[24:02] | We found a plaster mold of a man — | 我们找到一男子的塑料面模 |
[24:04] | presumably Sinclair’s next client — | 应该是辛克莱的最新委托人 |
[24:06] | but not his dossier. | 但没找到记录册 |
[24:08] | And that presents a problem? | 这造成了什么问题 |
[24:09] | Sinclair is painstakingly precise. | 辛克莱行事极为精细 |
[24:11] | He keeps detailed records of every alibi he creates, | 对每次不在场证明的设计都有详细记录 |
[24:13] | and yet the one dossier we can’t find | 但现在唯一找不到的 |
[24:17] | is for his next job. | 就是他下个任务的记录册 |
[24:18] | Maybe you should keep looking. | 或许得再找找 |
[24:20] | Maybe you took it. | 或许是你拿走了 |
[24:22] | I’m sure it’ll turn up somewhere, | 肯定会出现的 |
[24:24] | and when it does, let me know. | 到时候请告诉我 |
[24:26] | Then we can celebrate. Your treat. | 我们就可以庆贺一番了 你请 |
[24:33] | You could give them the name. | 你可以告诉他们名字的 |
[24:34] | They’ll put it together. | 他们会查明白的 |
[24:36] | They have the face. | 他们已经知道长相了 |
[24:38] | And we have a long drive. | 而我们还有长路要赶 |
[24:43] | Double espresso, shot of milk. | 特浓 加奶 |
[24:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:51] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[24:53] | I found your double. | 我找到另一个你了 |
[24:58] | Why do you want to be reinstated? | 你为什么想复职 |
[25:00] | To find the man who murdered my husband. | 找出杀死我丈夫的凶手 |
[25:03] | Five other men were murdered in your apartment that night. | 当晚还有五个人死在你家 |
[25:06] | Are you interested in finding out the man who murdered them? | 你想找出杀死他们的人吗 |
[25:10] | Not as much, no. | 不太想 |
[25:11] | The police think you’re not interested at all, | 警方认为你毫无此念 |
[25:13] | that you’re protecting him. | 他们认为你想保护他 |
[25:15] | A man who killed five people. | 那个身负五条人命的人 |
[25:17] | Is this your way of, uh, pushing me, | 你这是在照雷丁顿的意思 |
[25:19] | provoking me like Reddington told you to? | 逼我 激我吗 |
[25:21] | He said it would reveal who you really are. | 他说这样能揭示你的本质 |
[25:23] | – I know who I really am. – You’re the daughter | -我知道自己的本质 -你是 |
[25:25] | of the most wanted criminal in the country. | 全国最大通缉犯的女儿 |
[25:29] | I’m a widow, | 我是个寡妇 |
[25:30] | a mother, and a good cop. | 母亲 也是个好警察 |
[25:35] | And that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[25:37] | That’s all that matters. | 这些是最重要的 |
[25:41] | You say you want closure. | 你说想要一个了结 |
[25:43] | About Tom. | 对汤姆 |
[25:44] | So I can get my life back on track. | 这样我的生活才能重回正轨 |
[25:46] | That has nothing to do with Reddington. | 和雷丁顿无关 |
[25:48] | Closure requires a reckoning. | 所谓了结 前提是清算 |
[25:52] | Not just about Tom or what happened to him. | 不仅是汤姆身上的事 |
[25:54] | But why it happened. | 还包括背后的原因 |
[25:56] | What role, if any, | 还包括 |
[25:57] | you or Reddington may have played in it. | 你和雷丁顿在其中起到的作用 |
[26:01] | – I know it’s complicated. – It isn’t, actually. | -我知道很复杂 -并不 |
[26:03] | And I understand why you don’t want to confront it. | 我也理解你不想面对 |
[26:06] | I do. | 真的理解 |
[26:09] | But you have to. | 但这由不得你 |
[26:11] | Agent Keen, you’re a profiler. | 基恩探员 你可是侧写师 |
[26:13] | I’m not going to reinstate you | 除非你能够如实对自己进行侧写 |
[26:15] | until you can honestly profile yourself. | 否则我是不会让你复职的 |
[26:23] | Where are we on identifying the mold | 辛克莱公寓里那个面模 |
[26:24] | found in Sinclair’s apartment? | 身份辨认进展如何 |
[26:25] | Okay, so, uh, our facial recognition software | 面部识别软件 |
[26:27] | wasn’t able to pull a match on the mold, | 无法找到匹配 |
[26:29] | but Agents Ressler and Navabi were able | 但雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员 |
[26:31] | to find additional points of comparison | 在辛克莱工作室 |
[26:33] | at Sinclair’s workshop. | 又找到一些比较点 |
[26:35] | Looks like they’re reference photos | 应该是其委托人的 |
[26:36] | for a client he’s trying to match. | 参考照片 |
[26:38] | – So the double’s still a mystery. – Yes. | -所以替身身份仍然不明 -是的 |
[26:40] | But not the client, because, okay, I think — | 委托人则不然 因为 |
[26:44] | I think I just found him. | 我大概是找到他了 |
[26:46] | Brian Barrett, 33. | 布莱恩·巴雷特 33岁 |
[26:47] | An aerospace engineer working for a defense contractor | 在马里兰州格林贝尔特的一家国防承包商 |
[26:50] | in Greenbelt, Maryland. | 做宇航工程师 |
[26:52] | Married to a Nicole Rose Adler. | 与妮科尔·罗斯·阿德勒结婚 |
[26:54] | Two kids. | 两个孩子 |
[26:55] | Looks like the wife filed for divorce five months ago. | 妮科尔在五个月前提交了离婚申请 |
[26:58] | Aram, reach out to the ex. | 阿兰姆 联系女方 |
[26:59] | Let her know we have a situation. | 告知情况 |
[27:00] | Ressler, Navabi, have the Greenbelt Police Department | 雷斯勒和纳瓦比 联系格林贝尔特警局 |
[27:03] | throw a net over the city and find Barrett. | 在当地搜查巴雷特的下落 |
[27:05] | Sir, what about the double? | 长官 替身怎么办 |
[27:06] | We find Barrett, we find the double. | 找到巴雷特 就能找到替身 |
[27:07] | But right now all I’m worried about | 但我眼下最担心的 |
[27:08] | is keeping his ex-wife alive. | 是他前妻的安危 |
[27:20] | I almost thought you were gonna be late. | 还以为你会迟到呢 |
[27:22] | Are we good… | 我们还 |
[27:29] | My God. How did you — | 天啊 你是怎么 |
[27:31] | Please, we have a schedule to keep. | 忍忍 还有正事要办 |
[27:35] | Now, gentlemen, the routine. | 先生们 照惯例 |
[27:38] | Let us, uh, review it one more time. | 最后再来回顾一次 |
[27:51] | No answer on Nicki Adler’s phone. | 尼基·阿德勒手机没人接 |
[27:53] | What about the boyfriend? | 她的男友呢 |
[27:54] | Out of town on business. | 出差了 |
[27:55] | Her assistant couldn’t reach him. | 助理也联系不上他 |
[27:58] | Okay, I was able to access the GPS | 我连上了妮科尔·阿德勒 |
[28:01] | on Nicole Adler’s vehicle, and she just stopped. | 车上的定位系统 她刚停 |
[28:04] | I’ve got her at what appears to be a parking garage | 在西园道和泰森角旁边的 |
[28:06] | off Westpark Drive and Tyson’s Corner. | 一处停车场 |
[28:08] | – That’s her work. – We’re en route. | -是她的办公点 -这就去 |
[28:21] | Brian. My God. You scared me. | 布莱恩 天啊 吓着我了 |
[28:24] | – Hey, Nic. – What are you doing at my office? | -小妮 -你来我上班的地方干吗 |
[28:29] | Why are you even here? | 你怎么会来这儿 |
[28:29] | ♬你认识的那个魔鬼♬ | |
[28:30] | Oh, that’s the thing. | 这就是关键 |
[28:32] | I’m not here. | 我并不在这里 |
[28:34] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[28:36] | Please. What — What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[28:38] | Well, this isn’t even happening. | 这个根本没有发生 |
[28:41] | Not with me, at least. | 至少没有发生在我身上 |
[28:42] | See, actually, I-I’m in New York. | 其实我正身在纽约 |
[28:45] | In fact, right now I’m leaving my apartment in Manhattan | 事实上 我现在正离开曼哈顿的家 |
[28:48] | about to go on my morning jog like I’ve done every morning | 准备去晨跑 自从发现你和菲尔躺在我床上 |
[28:52] | since I found you and Phil together in my bed. | 我每天早上都去的晨跑 |
[28:56] | So I’m not here. | 所以我并不在这里 |
[29:00] | Brian, please. | 布莱恩 求求你 |
[29:02] | Whatever it is that you think that you’re doing, I — | 无论你以为自己在做什么 我… |
[29:04] | I remember that moment so vividly… | 我还记得清清楚楚… |
[29:07] | Holding that champagne bottle in my fist. | 我手握那瓶香槟 |
[29:09] | Wanting to crack it over your head… | 想把它砸到你的脑袋上… |
[29:11] | Please. | 不要 |
[29:11] | …but knowing that if I did, I would go to jail. | 不过我知道 那样的话我会坐牢 |
[29:15] | So I waited, and I planned. | 所以我等着 计划着 |
[29:17] | And now I’m actually about to get away with putting two bullets | 现在我终于能朝你那自以为是的脸上 |
[29:19] | in that smug little face of yours. | 开两枪而不用负任何责任 |
[29:22] | ♬你认识的那个魔鬼♬ | |
[29:41] | ♬把钱都拿出来♬ | |
[29:43] | ♬更多钱♬ | |
[29:45] | ♬把钱都拿出来♬ | |
[29:48] | ♬更多钱♬ | |
[29:49] | Double espresso, shot of milk. | 特浓 加奶 |
[29:50] | ♬把钱都拿出来♬ | |
[29:52] | ♬更多钱♬ | |
[30:01] | Goodbye, Nic. | 再见 小妮 |
[30:11] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[30:16] | ♬你认识的那个魔鬼♬ | |
[30:17] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Okay. Here we go. | 好了 好了 没事了 |
[30:23] | ♬你认识的那个魔鬼♬ | |
[30:23] | ♬把钱都拿出来♬ | |
[30:25] | ♬更多钱♬ | |
[30:27] | ♬把钱都拿出来♬ | |
[30:30] | ♬更多钱♬ | |
[30:32] | ♬把钱都拿出来♬ | |
[30:34] | ♬更多钱♬ | |
[30:36] | ♬把钱都拿出来♬ | |
[30:39] | ♬更多钱♬ | |
[30:40] | ♬你认识的那个魔鬼♬ | |
[30:44] | Thanks for the assist. | 谢谢支援 |
[30:46] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[31:02] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[31:04] | Just like we said. | 就像我们说的那样 |
[31:06] | – Deviations? – Nope. | -偏差 -没有 |
[31:08] | The train? | 火车呢 |
[31:10] | Nobody followed me. | 没人跟踪我 |
[31:11] | I went for the run, went to his apartment, and changed. | 我跑了步 又回到公寓 然后换了衣服 |
[31:13] | It went just like we said. | 完全按照我们说的那样 |
[31:15] | Very good. | 很好 |
[31:17] | About your payment… | 你的报酬… |
[31:25] | He’ll take the gun. | 把枪给他 |
[31:27] | Please, and thank you. | 麻烦你了 谢谢 |
[31:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:37] | You were about to leave. | 你可以走了 |
[31:38] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:39] | I haven’t been paid yet. | 我还没拿到钱呢 |
[31:40] | Mr. Eckhart, | 埃克哈特先生 |
[31:42] | go now, and you’ll live to die another day. | 马上离开 还不到你死的时候 |
[31:44] | Cover up. It’s mucky out there. | 把自己遮好 外面在下雨 |
[31:51] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[31:53] | Let’s go for a little drive. | 怎们去转转吧 |
[32:00] | Look, whoever you are, | 听我说 无论你是谁 |
[32:02] | I-I-I can assure you that confronting it with violence | 我都可以向你保证 诉诸暴力 |
[32:05] | is no way to resolution. | 是无法解决任何问题的 |
[32:10] | A pacifist. How refreshing. | 一个和平主义者 真新鲜 |
[32:12] | Did Hulton send you? | 是胡尔顿派你来的吗 |
[32:14] | Is that what this is about — | 是因为… |
[32:16] | that absurd assignment in Jakarta? | 雅加达那个荒谬的任务吗 |
[32:19] | Mr. Sinclair, I have no idea who Mr. Hulton is | 辛克莱先生 我不知道胡尔顿先生是谁 |
[32:22] | or what he’s up to in Jakarta. | 也不知道他想在雅加达干什么 |
[32:25] | My name is Raymond Reddington. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[32:28] | Should I know who you are? | 我该知道你是谁吗 |
[32:30] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[32:32] | You’re obsessive-compulsive. | 你是一位强迫症患者 |
[32:34] | You have a mind-numbingly patient | 你对细节 |
[32:37] | and thoughtful attention to detail. | 持极其乏味的耐心和细致 |
[32:39] | I’ve admired your work for some time. | 我对你的工作欣赏已久 |
[32:43] | This is a strange way to show it. | 用这种方式表达欣赏可太奇怪了 |
[32:45] | I’m a strange fellow. | 我本身就是个怪人 |
[32:47] | I’ve heard whispers of your work for years now — | 我对你的工作一直都有所耳闻 |
[32:50] | stories of your legerdemain, | 你那些诡计 |
[32:53] | your ability to put a man in two places at once. | 你那让人产生分身术的能力 |
[32:57] | The concept of bilocation is appealing | 分身术是很吸引人的 |
[33:00] | even if not without consequence. | 即使可能有负面后果 |
[33:03] | I suspect you’re a fan of quantum theory. | 我怀疑你是量子理论的爱好者 |
[33:06] | I’ve read quite a bit of Schrodinger myself. | 我自己也读过相当多的薛定谔 |
[33:08] | I-I’m more a Dostoyevsky man. | 我更喜欢陀思妥耶夫斯基 |
[33:11] | Yes, of course. | 那是当然 |
[33:12] | “The Double.” | 《双重人格》 |
[33:14] | I love a good doppelganger story. | 我喜欢精彩的二重身故事 |
[33:17] | What about Ursula Le Guin? | 厄休拉·勒古恩怎么样 |
[33:19] | Oh! “A Wizard of Earthsea”? | 《地海巫师》 |
[33:22] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[33:24] | A delightful tale. | 一个令人愉快的故事 |
[33:26] | And “Aiding and Abetting.” | 还有《教唆犯》 |
[33:27] | By Muriel Spark. | 穆丽尔·斯帕克写的 |
[33:30] | One of my favorite British writers. | 我最喜欢的英国作家之一 |
[33:34] | I-I’m sorry. What’s your name again? | 抱歉 再说一下你的名字是 |
[33:36] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[33:39] | What is important is that you and I | 重要的是你和我 |
[33:41] | may have much more in common than just reading. | 除了阅读之外还有很多共同点 |
[33:45] | Crime. | 犯罪活动 |
[33:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:48] | I thought you — you brought me here to kill me. | 我以为你 你带我来这是要灭口 |
[33:51] | Oh, goodness, no. | 天呐 不是 |
[33:53] | I brought you here to protect you. | 带你来是要保护你 |
[33:55] | From the FBI. | 不被联调局找到 |
[33:57] | I have it on good authority | 我有充分证据表明 |
[33:58] | that they’ve taken possession of your files. | 他们已经掌握了你的文件 |
[34:01] | Without me, they’ll take possession of you. | 没有我 他们会抓到你 |
[34:04] | And you can keep that from happening? | 那你能阻止他们 |
[34:08] | Yes. If you do as I ask. | 可以 如果你照我说的做 |
[34:13] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[34:25] | Hands where I can see them. | 举起手来 |
[34:27] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[34:28] | No, you need to put your hands in the air. | 不 你需要把手举起来 |
[34:30] | I saw your surveillance cameras. | 我看到了你的监控录像 |
[34:32] | I know you’re scared. You should be. | 我知道你害怕 你应该害怕 |
[34:34] | But not of me. | 但不是我 |
[34:35] | Yes, I’d like to report a burglary. | 你好 我想报一起入室行窃案 |
[34:37] | I saw you meeting Reddington near Dupont Circle. | 我看到你和雷丁顿在杜邦广场附近见面 |
[34:40] | You’re not the only one doing surveillance. | 不是只有你在监视别人 |
[34:42] | You report me, I’ll report you. | 你告发我 我就告发你 |
[34:47] | Okay. You want to talk? | 好 你想聊聊吗 |
[34:49] | Why don’t you start by telling me | 不如你先说说 |
[34:50] | why you broke into my apartment — twice? | 为什么闯进我的公寓 两次 |
[34:53] | Our investigation into the Nash Syndicate | 我们对纳什集团的调查 |
[34:55] | isn’t getting anywhere. | 一无所获 |
[34:57] | Witnesses won’t talk. Others disappear. | 证人不开口 其他人消失了 |
[34:59] | Someone’s ahead of us. Someone on the inside. | 有人比我们提前一步 内部的人 |
[35:02] | The people I work with think it’s you. | 我的同事觉得是你 |
[35:04] | You think I’m protecting the people who killed my husband? | 你觉得我在保护杀害了我丈夫的人 |
[35:07] | I think you know Reddington killed the men | 我认为你知道雷丁顿 |
[35:08] | we found dead inside your apartment | 在你丈夫死去的那个晚上杀了 |
[35:10] | the night your husband died. | 我们在你公寓里发现的那些人 |
[35:12] | I think you killed Navarro and stole the information | 我认为你杀了纳瓦罗 偷走了 |
[35:14] | that could prove it out of the evidence lock-up. | 能够证明此事的信息 |
[35:17] | I think you did all that, and yet… | 我认为这些全是你做的 但是 |
[35:19] | looking at what you’re trying to do, | 看着你的所作所为 |
[35:21] | my instinct tells me we’re on the same side. | 我的直觉告诉我 我们是同一战线的 |
[35:23] | And that we need to work together | 如果我们想找到我们要找的人 |
[35:24] | if we’re gonna get who we’re looking for. | 就需要并肩作战 |
[35:27] | A dirty cop. But not you. | 一个黑警 但不是你 |
[35:30] | You can ask around about me. My reputation. | 你可以去打听我的事 我的名声 |
[35:33] | I’ll check out real quick. | 很快就能确认的 |
[35:36] | I want to trust you, but you and Reddington — | 我想相信你 但是你和雷丁顿 |
[35:38] | I don’t see any way you can explain that away. | 我觉得你没办法解释清楚 |
[35:45] | There is one way. | 有办法 |
[35:47] | But to do it, I’d have to trust you. | 要这么做 我就得相信你 |
[35:50] | And if you betray my trust, I assure you, | 如果你背叛了我的信任 我保证 |
[35:54] | Raymond Reddington will kill you. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿会杀了你 |
[35:57] | So you do work for him? | 这么说你确实为他做事 |
[35:59] | I need to make a call. | 我要打个电话 |
[36:02] | I’m sorry. Y-You let him go? The Blacklister. | 等等 你让他走了 黑名单人物 |
[36:05] | I cut a deal, Donald. You do it all the time. | 我做了个交易 唐纳德 你不是经常这样 |
[36:08] | In pursuit of a more just outcome. | 那是为了追求更公正的结果 |
[36:10] | Somehow I think your goal was a little more self-serving. | 我觉得你是出于私欲 |
[36:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:14] | The Alibi had 51 clients that we know of. | 我们知道不在场制造者有五十一个客户 |
[36:18] | Because of his handiwork, | 因为他的杰作 |
[36:19] | none were ever convicted of murder. | 无人被判谋杀罪 |
[36:21] | With the evidence you obtained | 有了从他的工作地点 |
[36:23] | from his place of business, | 获取的证据 |
[36:25] | you can file charges | 你们能够向二十七个 |
[36:26] | against 27 clients | 曾经连庭审那步都没走到的客户 |
[36:29] | who never went to trial. | 提出指控 |
[36:30] | But thanks to your justice system’s quaint notion | 可惜你们司法系统里那古怪的 |
[36:33] | of double jeopardy, it’s too late | 一罪不再审原则 对于另外二十四个 |
[36:35] | for the 24 who were already tried and acquitted — | 已经审判并宣告无罪的人 则无计可施 |
[36:39] | even though you now have proof of their guilt. | 即使你们现在持有他们的罪证 |
[36:41] | These are the locations of where The Alibi buried the doubles. | 这些是不在场制造者埋葬替身的位置 |
[36:44] | Yes, who he murdered. | 是的 那些被他杀死的替身 |
[36:46] | Murders you can accuse all the clients | 你可以控告所有的客户共同犯下了 |
[36:49] | of conspiring to commit. | 这些谋杀罪行 |
[36:52] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[36:53] | -This is very good. – Except for one thing — | -太好了 -除了一件事 |
[36:56] | The man who actually murdered the doubles is The Alibi, | 实际上杀害替身的是不在场制造者 |
[36:58] | and you let him go. | 而你让他走了 |
[36:59] | Yes. In exchange for that list. | 是的 为了得到名单 |
[37:03] | So, what? | 然后呢 |
[37:04] | Case closed? | 结案 |
[37:06] | Not quite. I want something from you. | 还没完 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:08] | And what’s that? | 什么 |
[37:09] | To give me one of the doubles when you unearth him — | 将替身中的一个人交给我 如果你找到他 |
[37:12] | Kahil Shula. | 克希尔·舒拉 |
[37:14] | I want to give him a proper burial. | 我想要给他个体面的葬礼 |
[37:26] | ♬鸟儿在我身边汇聚♬ | |
[37:32] | ♬眼泪在我眼里凝结♬ | |
[37:33] | What are we waiting for? | 我们在等什么 |
[37:35] | We bring in Keen, she gives him to us. | 我们带基恩来 她交出他 |
[37:39] | “Bring in” An FBI agent? | “带来”一位联调局探员 |
[37:42] | My guys will get her to talk. | 我的人会让她开口的 |
[37:44] | You do that, you’ll have the entire Bureau | 你这么做 就会让整个联调局 |
[37:46] | out looking for her — and us. | 出动去找她 还有我们 |
[37:50] | Why do that | 既然有辛格尔顿 |
[37:51] | when we can have Singleton do our dirty work for us? | 帮我们干这些勾当 何必还这么做 |
[37:54] | He tracks Keen. We track him. | 他追查基恩 我们追查他 |
[37:56] | He finds out how to get to Reddington, we get to him first. | 他想出办法找到雷丁顿 我们就先找到他 |
[38:03] | And the Bureau’s none the wiser. | 但是联调局却毫不知情 |
[38:20] | Detective Singleton, | 辛格尔顿警探 |
[38:21] | this is Special Agent Samar Navabi. | 这是特别探员莎马·纳瓦比 |
[38:23] | She’s been authorized by Deputy Director Harold Cooper | 是助理司长哈罗德·库珀派她来 |
[38:26] | to inform you about this task force. | 帮你了解一下这个特别小组 |
[38:28] | The Reddington task force. | 雷丁顿特别小组 |
[38:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:32] | This I gotta hear. | 这我倒是要听听 |
[38:34] | ♬走出我的阴影♬ | |
[38:40] | ♬接受真实的我♬ | |
[38:46] | ♬一个男人♬ | |
[38:48] | He was never reported missing. | 没人上报他的失踪 |
[38:49] | And no inquiry’s been made with MPDC | 城区警局没有进行任何调查 |
[38:51] | or the medical examiner’s office. | 法医办公室也没有 |
[38:55] | Some people are truly alone in this world. | 有的人真是孤身一人在这世上 |
[38:58] | ♬我能在他们身上看到♬ | |
[39:01] | Yep. | 没错 |
[39:05] | Reddington’s your CI | 雷丁顿既是你们的线人 |
[39:06] | and on your Most Wanted List? | 又在你们的通缉犯名单上 |
[39:08] | And if anyone knew he worked with us, | 如果任何人知道他跟我们合作 |
[39:10] | his intel would dry up. | 他就会停止提供情报 |
[39:12] | He’d be of no use to us at all. | 他对我们来说就毫无用处了 |
[39:15] | No. But he’d be in jail. | 是的 但是他会坐牢 |
[39:18] | And all these criminals would be on the street. | 那所有的这些罪犯就会逍遥法外 |
[39:20] | You said I couldn’t explain my relationship to Reddington. | 你说过我没法解释我和雷丁顿的关系 |
[39:22] | Look around, Detective. | 看看这些照片 警探 |
[39:24] | This is my explanation. | 这就是我的解释 |
[39:26] | Yeah. It’s a pretty good one. | 没错 的确是个不错的解释 |
[39:28] | So. The dirty cop who killed my husband… | 那么 杀死我丈夫的黑警 |
[39:34] | I think I can help you find him. | 我想我能帮你找到他 |
[39:40] | ♬寻找水源♬ | |
[39:42] | Um, I just need… | 我只要 |
[39:44] | another minute. | 再给我一分钟 |
[39:46] | We’ll stay as long as you like. | 想待多久都行 |
[39:50] | ♬寻找舞蹈♬ | |
[39:53] | ♬我跳过的舞蹈♬ | |
[40:01] | ♬寻找死亡♬ | |
[40:03] | ♬我抛下的死亡♬ | |
[40:06] | You’re blunt, | 你直言不讳 |
[40:07] | and I’d like to return the favor. | 我想回报你 |
[40:10] | This is a waste of time. | 我们就是浪费时间 |
[40:12] | I want to be reinstated. | 我想要复职 |
[40:14] | I took a big step toward finding Tom’s killer today, | 今天我离揪出汤姆的凶手又迈进了一大步 |
[40:17] | and that is not gonna happen | 而坐在这里 |
[40:19] | by my sitting here | 听你那些经误导而得的 |
[40:20] | listening to your misguided preconceptions. | 先入之见是不可能查到那些的 |
[40:22] | I’d like to straighten you out, | 我想给你解释清楚 |
[40:24] | get a clean bill of health, and get back to work. | 然后拿到健康证明 回去工作 |
[40:27] | Please. Enlighten me. | 请指教 |
[40:32] | My profile — widow. Mom. Cop. | 我对自己的侧写 寡妇 母亲 警察 |
[40:36] | That’s all there is. | 就这么多 |
[40:38] | I think there’s more, | 我认为不止这些 |
[40:39] | and that you’re afraid to examine it. | 而且你害怕去审视 |
[40:41] | I know you do. | 我知道你这么认为 |
[40:42] | Which brings me to fear. | 你进一步认为我怕 |
[40:45] | You think I’m afraid to acknowledge | 你认为我害怕承认 |
[40:47] | the weight of having Raymond Reddington as a father. | 身为雷丁顿女儿所担的重负 |
[40:50] | It’s an understandable point of view. | 这是可以理解的 |
[40:52] | And one that I shared. | 我也认同你的思路 |
[40:55] | He’s evil. | 他不是个好人 |
[40:56] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[40:57] | – I must be evil, too. – But you’re not. | -我也一定不是好人 -但你不是坏人 |
[41:00] | See, that’s our problem. Your preconception. | 这就是我们的问题 你的先入之见 |
[41:03] | You see him as, um — | 你把他看作是 |
[41:05] | what did you call him — a glorified serial killer? | 你怎么说来着 臭名昭著的连环杀手 |
[41:08] | He disgusts you. | 他让你恶心 |
[41:10] | You see him differently. | 你看他的角度不一样 |
[41:15] | When I was little, I loved ballet. | 我小时候喜欢跳芭蕾舞 |
[41:20] | Whenever I performed, I felt… a presence. | 每次演出 我总感觉有目光追随 |
[41:26] | At graduations, too. And my wedding. | 毕业典礼上也是 还有我的婚礼上 |
[41:31] | I don’t know. I just always felt — | 我也说不准 我只是一直觉得 |
[41:35] | I always knew… | 我一直都知道 |
[41:38] | someone was watching over me. | 有人在看着我 |
[41:41] | Protecting me. | 保护我 |
[41:43] | Guiding me. | 指引我 |
[41:46] | Some of what he’s done is unimaginably bad. | 他做过一些难以想象的坏事 |
[41:52] | But some of what he’s done for me is unimaginably good. | 但他也为我做过一些难以想象的好事 |
[42:00] | So, if you want to push me. Provoke me. | 如果如果你想逼我 激我 |
[42:03] | Find a way past my anger and grief | 找出方法突破我的伤痛与愤怒 |
[42:05] | and see who I really am. | 看到我的本质 |
[42:08] | A widow. A mom. A cop. | 寡妇 母亲 警察 |
[42:13] | And one more thing. | 还有一个身份 |
[42:16] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[42:20] | A daughter. | 女儿 |