时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Yeah, so you’ve got everything? Wonderful. | 东西都拿好了吗 太棒了 |
[00:05] | Thank you so much for coming, and drive carefully. | 感谢你们能来 开车小心 |
[00:09] | All right, we look forward to having you again. | 好了 期待下次光临 |
[00:11] | Bye, Zeke. | 再见 齐克 |
[00:20] | Zeke! Perfect timing. | 齐克 时间正好 |
[00:23] | Tim was just telling us how Sophia picked him up at a bar. | 蒂姆刚给我们讲索菲亚是怎么在酒吧勾搭上他的 |
[00:27] | She used to be the shyest girl in school. | 她以前在学校是最羞涩的女孩 |
[00:29] | Well, she wasn’t shy with me. | 她在我面前可不害羞 |
[00:31] | Can we please change the subject? | 能换个话题吗 |
[00:32] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[00:34] | I want to hear more about what Tim does for a living. | 我想听听蒂姆是做什么的 |
[00:36] | I told you. I make security products. | 我告诉过你了 我做安保产品的 |
[00:38] | Handguns. You make the cheapest handguns on the market today. | 手枪 你制造市面上最便宜的手枪 |
[00:43] | You flood poor cities with guns that have no value | 你向穷困城市大量兜售枪支 |
[00:45] | to anyone but criminals. | 增长犯罪 |
[00:47] | Your sales drive up homicide rates. | 你的生意提高了凶杀率 |
[00:49] | You profit off misery. | 你靠他人的痛苦赚钱 |
[00:51] | That’s blood money, Tim. | 你赚的都是黑心钱 蒂姆 |
[00:53] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:54] | It isn’t against the law to sell guns. | 又没有法律说不能贩卖枪支 |
[00:58] | No, it isn’t. In fact, the law protects | 是没有 而且事实上 法律还保护了 |
[01:00] | gun makers like you from being sued. | 你们这样的制枪方免于被告 |
[01:02] | Is that why you brought me here, to insult me? | 你带我来就是为了羞辱我吗 |
[01:04] | We all brought you here. Not to insult you. | 是我们把你带来的 不是为了羞辱你 |
[01:07] | To punish you. | 而是惩戒你 |
[01:45] | 无形之手 第63号 | |
[01:47] | Keen, I have your husband’s personal effects. | 基恩 我有你丈夫的私人物品 |
[01:56] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[01:57] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:58] | I know you killed Navarro, | 我知道你杀了纳瓦罗 |
[02:00] | and I know you left that bloody rag behind at his apartment. | 也知道是你在他公寓留下了那块血布 |
[02:03] | What I don’t know is how you broke into evidence lockup | 我不知道你是怎么闯进证物室 |
[02:05] | and stole it before it was sent to the lab. | 并在它被送到实验室之前把它偷出来的 |
[02:07] | Someone broke into the evidence lockup? | 有人闯进证物室了 |
[02:11] | I’m here to deliver Tom’s things in person… | 我只是亲自来送汤姆的个人物品 |
[02:14] | – Step back. – And all you do is lie. | -退后 -你只会骗人 |
[02:16] | You know, you better be careful, Detective, | 你最好说话小心点 警探 |
[02:17] | because no matter what you believe, | 因为不管你怎么想 |
[02:19] | you’re still talking to a Federal agent. | 你现在还是在跟联邦探员讲话 |
[02:21] | We’ll see how cool you are when I do come to arrest you. | 等我逮捕你的时候看你还有多冷静 |
[02:25] | Because that day is coming. | 因为那天就快到了 |
[02:28] | Thank you for bringing Tom’s things. | 谢谢你把汤姆的东西拿来 |
[03:16] | 清理记录 人物 地点 事件 | |
[03:20] | 夹竹桃酒店 斯洛文尼亚 | |
[03:26] | Cooper here. | 我是库珀 |
[03:27] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[03:29] | Here outside the upstate New York town of Harrington, | 在纽约州北部的哈林顿镇 |
[03:31] | locals have long told ghost stories about | 当地流传着这些废弃工厂的鬼故事 |
[03:33] | these abandoned fields and the walking dead who haunt them. | 以及那些会追杀他们的行尸走肉 |
[03:37] | Last night for a few teens, | 昨晚对几个青少年而言 |
[03:39] | those stories became all too real. | 鬼故事成真了 |
[03:41] | Alex, can you tell us what happened? | 艾利克斯 能给我们描述一下当时的情形吗 |
[03:43] | You know, we hopped the fence and walked into the fields, | 我们翻过栅栏 走进了厂区里 |
[03:43] | 青少年发现尸体 哈林顿 纽约州 | |
[03:45] | you know, on a dare, and that’s when I saw the new grave. | 我们当时在玩挑战 然后我就看到了这个新坟 |
[03:48] | So far, authorities have uncovered one dead body | 目前有关部门发现了一具尸体 |
[03:51] | and are continuing to investigate. | 并在继续调查 |
[03:53] | I have to say, I would’ve done exactly the same | 不得不说 我要还是个孩子 |
[03:55] | when I was a kid. | 也会这么干 |
[03:57] | It’s a ghost story — | 鬼故事 |
[03:58] | creepy woods, rumors of corpses | 阴森的树林 传闻说 |
[04:01] | walking around in the dead of night. | 有死尸在一片死寂的夜晚里四处行走 |
[04:03] | Is that your dog, or a customer’s? | 这是你的狗 还是客人的狗 |
[04:07] | What a dear. Yes. | 多可爱 是的 |
[04:10] | You’re a good girl. | 真是个好姑娘 |
[04:11] | All right, off you go. | 好了 走吧 |
[04:17] | A few days ago, Tim Gorman, the owner of Ballistic-Nine, | 几天前 蒂姆·戈尔曼 弹道九的老板 |
[04:22] | a controversial gun manufacturing company | 一个饱受争议的枪支制造商 |
[04:25] | based in Reading, Pennsylvania, disappeared. | 地点在宾州雷丁市 他失踪了 |
[04:29] | That’s who’s in the shallow grave, Tim Gorman, | 那个坟墓里的人 就是蒂姆·戈尔曼 |
[04:31] | the businessman who makes gun a fifth the price of an iPhone? | 那个把枪支价格做到只有iPhone五分之一的商人 |
[04:34] | Murdered, I believe, by a provocative group | 我想应该是谋杀 被一个名为无形之手的 |
[04:38] | known as The Invisible Hand. | 煽动组织所杀 |
[04:40] | I saw the news. They found Gorman. | 我看到新闻了 他们找到戈尔曼了 |
[04:42] | Yeah, not just Gorman. | 不光是戈尔曼 |
[04:43] | hang on, I want to conference in Sophia. | 先等等 我要把索菲亚拉进来一起商量 |
[04:45] | So, they’re vigilantes going after criminals | 所以他们是打击司法系统 |
[04:47] | the legal system has failed to convict? | 无法定罪的罪犯们的义警 |
[04:49] | The criminals here aren’t really criminals at all. | 这些罪犯们其实完全没有犯罪 |
[04:52] | That’s the point. | 这就是重点 |
[04:53] | The Invisible Hand chooses targets | 无形之手选中的目标 |
[04:55] | who aren’t actually aren’t committing crimes under existing law. | 在现有法律下 并没有真正地犯罪 |
[04:59] | Like Tim Gorman. Everything he did was perfectly legal. | 好比蒂姆·戈尔曼 他所做的一切都是合法的 |
[05:02] | Yes, but morally reprehensible in the eyes of the Hand. | 没错 但在无形之手眼里却应该受到道德上的谴责 |
[05:07] | Eyes of the Hand. | 无形之手眼里 |
[05:09] | What an odd turn of phrase. | 这说法真是奇怪 |
[05:11] | – I’m on. – Mommy, Mommy — | -我在了 -妈妈 妈妈 |
[05:13] | Everly, baby, Mommy has to take this call. | 艾弗丽 宝贝 妈妈得接这个电话 |
[05:15] | We don’t really have time for this. | 现在没时间浪费了 |
[05:16] | I’m sorry, but I wasn’t exactly expecting the call. | 抱歉 但我没想到会接到你的电话 |
[05:18] | Look, can we all just stay focused, please? | 听着 我们都集中注意力 好吗 |
[05:20] | Now, we all saw the news. | 我们都看到新闻了 |
[05:21] | As we speak, the police are digging up the entire site. | 我们说话的功夫 警察正在把那地方掘地三尺 |
[05:23] | – We’ll be exposed. – You don’t know that. | -我们会暴露的 -不一定 |
[05:25] | – Oh, my God. – Mom! | -我的天 -妈妈 |
[05:26] | I agree with Stephen. We’ve always covered our tracks. | 我同意斯蒂芬说的 我们做过善后处理 |
[05:29] | Nothing at the site leads back to us. | 现场不会有线索追查到我们的 |
[05:30] | Look, let me do some sniffing around at the paper. | 听着 让我去报社打探点消息 |
[05:32] | I can call a few sources, see what the police really know. | 给几个线人打个电话 看看警方知道了些什么 |
[05:34] | Great. We meet up later at Zeke’s. | 好 我们待会在齐克家见 |
[05:37] | Does Reddington have any proof | 雷丁顿有证据证明 |
[05:38] | that The Invisible Hand is killing these people? | 无形之手在杀掉这些人吗 |
[05:40] | Gorman’s body was found in a shallow grave | 戈尔曼的尸体在布伦福德污染废弃场址 |
[05:42] | in a Superfund site in a town called Brenford. | 一个浅坟里被发现 |
[05:44] | He believes others are buried there, as well. | 他认为其他人的尸体也埋在那里 |
[05:46] | Brenford…Okay. | 布伦福德 |
[05:48] | Their biggest employer was the Atria Chemical Corporation. | 当地最大的企业是阿特里亚化学公司 |
[05:52] | Whoa. They dumped so many toxins that the EPA set up the site, | 他们排放的巨量有毒物质让环保局设立了这个废弃场 |
[05:55] | 10 square miles of uninhabitable land. | 周围十英里都定为不适宜居住地区 |
[05:58] | It’s the perfect place to dump bodies. | 完美的弃尸地 |
[06:00] | Navabi, Ressler, reach out the investigating team. | 纳瓦比 雷斯勒 联系调查小组 |
[06:02] | Meet them on site. | 在废弃场碰面 |
[06:04] | If that is a mass grave out there, | 如果真有一个乱葬岗 |
[06:05] | I want to know who the bodies are. | 我要知道那些尸体都是谁 |
[06:11] | The chemical concentration in the soil isn’t uniform. | 泥土中的化学物质分布并不均衡 |
[06:14] | Some of the pockets are highly corrosive, | 有些尸袋具有强烈的腐蚀性 |
[06:16] | others are less toxic. | 有些会好点 |
[06:18] | All right, here’s your gun-maker. | 这就是你们找的枪支制造商 |
[06:25] | They planted him where there’s a huge concentration of chemicals. | 他们把他扔在了化学物质非常集中的地方 |
[06:28] | How many bodies have you found? | 已经找到了多少具尸体 |
[06:29] | Six so far, but the topography | 目前为止六具 但是看地形 |
[06:31] | makes me think we’re gonna find more. | 应该还会有更多 |
[06:33] | Oh. I pulled this down for you. | 我把这个给你调出来了 |
[06:36] | It’s a surveillance camera. | 监控录像 |
[06:38] | The EPA monitors these sites to study terrain shifts. | 环保局有监控这些区域来研究地形变化 |
[06:41] | Where was this installed exactly? | 这些具体安在了什么地方 |
[06:43] | Facing the one access road, in a birch. | 正对唯一的通路 装在一颗桦树上 |
[06:45] | It takes one photo a day. | 每天会拍摄一张照片 |
[06:47] | It shows the changes in the topsoil caused by the toxins. | 显示了表层土壤由化学物质引起的变化 |
[06:50] | We’re gonna need to see the images on this | 我们要尽快看到 |
[06:51] | – as soon as possible. – You got it. | -这上面的照片 -没问题 |
[06:57] | Cops don’t know anything yet. | 警方对此还一无所知 |
[06:59] | They can’t figure who most of the bodies are, | 他们找不出这些尸体的身份 |
[07:01] | let alone connect them to us. | 更不可能联系到我们身上 |
[07:04] | Look, everything we do, we do together. | 听着 所有的事情 我们都是一起做的 |
[07:08] | We choose who is deserving of punishment together. | 我们一起决定谁应该受到惩罚 |
[07:10] | We execute sentence together, and we all equally responsible, | 我们一起行刑 责任均摊 |
[07:14] | so if you guys want to stop, we stop. | 所以如果你们想停止 那我们就停止 |
[07:17] | But I think once you see this, | 但是我认为你们一旦看到这个 |
[07:19] | you’ll realize that isn’t possible now. | 就知道目前来说是不可能的 |
[07:28] | You found her. | 你找到她了 |
[07:29] | She’s here. She’s back in the country. | 她在这里 已经回国了 |
[07:32] | But not for long. | 但是不会太久 |
[07:33] | She has to die. | 她必须死 |
[07:35] | Don’t forget why we started this. | 别忘了我们是为什么而开始的 |
[07:38] | I say we vote. | 我提议投票决定 |
[07:47] | Anna Hopkins, you will know The Invisible Hand. | 安娜·霍普金斯 你会见识到无形之手 |
[08:00] | We’ve discovered nine bodies so far. | 我们已经发现了九具尸体 |
[08:02] | Any idea how they were killed? | 知道死因吗 |
[08:04] | The autopsies suggest they were buried alive, | 尸检结果显示是被活埋 |
[08:06] | each of them put in the ground conscious, | 每个人都是被清醒着埋入地下 |
[08:08] | fully aware of what was happening. | 完全知道发生了什么 |
[08:09] | I’ve got four names for you so far. | 我已经查到了四个名字 |
[08:12] | Gorman, the gun-maker, you know. | 戈尔曼 枪支制造商 你们知道的 |
[08:13] | The second body’s Ralph Ellis. | 第二具尸体是拉夫·埃利斯 |
[08:15] | He went missing two years ago. | 两年前失踪 |
[08:16] | He works for Ace-Gen Pharmaceuticals. | 他为第一基因制药公司工作 |
[08:18] | The ones that jacked up the cancer prices | 就是那家抬高癌症药品售价 |
[08:19] | so high the poor couldn’t afford them. | 让穷人无力购买的公司 |
[08:21] | But the rest of them are mostly skeletons. | 其他人就基本只剩骨架了 |
[08:23] | Edward Waybur and David Flynn — | 爱德华·韦伯尔和大卫·弗林 |
[08:25] | I’d guess they were the first ones put in the ground. | 我猜他们是第一批被活埋的 |
[08:27] | Waybur was a retired judge. | 韦伯尔是一位退休法官 |
[08:29] | Flynn was a lawyer in Philly. | 弗林是费城的一名律师 |
[08:30] | Excuse me. | 离开一下 |
[08:32] | We know why The Invisible Hand targeted the gun maker | 我们知道为什么无形之手 |
[08:35] | and the Big Pharma exec, but what did Waybur and Flynn | 会找上枪支制造商和大型药企 但是 |
[08:38] | do to deserve being killed? | 韦伯尔和弗林做了什么导致被杀呢 |
[08:40] | Anthony Pagliaro? | 安东尼·帕格利亚诺 |
[08:42] | He won’t leave, Raymond. | 他不肯走 雷蒙德 |
[08:43] | He said he’s sorry for the unexpected visit, | 他说很抱歉突然到访 |
[08:45] | but it’s a work-related emergency. | 但是是和工作相关的紧急状况 |
[08:46] | The man works at a post office. | 他在邮局工作 |
[08:48] | What kind of emergency could we be talking about? | 他能有什么紧急状况 |
[08:51] | Bring him in. | 让他进来 |
[08:54] | I know. Don’t even say it — unexpected drop-ins, not kosher. | 我明白 突然造访 不合规矩 |
[08:58] | All I can say is I would never | 我想说我绝对不会这样 |
[09:00] | if it wasn’t an absolute em– | 除非真的是– |
[09:02] | Emergency. Dembe said. | 紧急情况 邓比告诉我了 |
[09:04] | In my experience, everyone has their own definition of an emergency. | 据我的经验 每个人对紧急的定义并不一样 |
[09:08] | Somebody’s trying to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[09:10] | That fits my definition. | 那倒是符合我的定义 |
[09:12] | It’s my fault. I needed some money. | 我自找的 我需要钱 |
[09:14] | So, there’s this guy at work, you know, he has this route, | 一个同事 他走的一条路线 |
[09:16] | told me about this house, said it was a big drug spot. | 他告诉我那个房子是个毒窝点 |
[09:19] | So I covered his route for a week, | 所以我就给他替班一个星期 |
[09:21] | I found this package that I figured was loaded with, | 我发现了一个包裹 我觉得里面 |
[09:24] | you know, whatever, something that I could sell. | 肯定是我可以倒卖的东西 |
[09:26] | It’s drugs, so maybe they don’t report it. | 是毒品 所以也许他们不会报警 |
[09:29] | If they do report it, I say “I have no idea. | 如果他们报警 我就说我什么都不知道 |
[09:32] | With everything I deliver, it must of went missing somehow. | 我送了太多东西 那个不知道怎么就丢失了 |
[09:35] | I’m remembering now why I make the plans | 我现在想起来为什么我们合伙时 |
[09:37] | when we do business. | 我要制定计划了 |
[09:39] | And I was dead on. | 我的判断是对的 |
[09:40] | Package was loaded — cocaine. | 包里全是可卡因 |
[09:43] | So now, I’m rich, right? Boom! | 所以我现在有钱了 |
[09:45] | Next day, I get a visit from a walking refrigerator — | 第二天 一个冷酷的家伙就来找我 |
[09:49] | calls himself Big Willie Wilkins. | 自称是大威利·威尔金斯 |
[09:51] | Imagine the confidence a man has to have | 想象一下一个男人需要对他的老二 |
[09:53] | in his own genitals to take on the nickname like “Big Willie.” | 有多大的自信才敢自称”大威利” |
[09:57] | Oh, yeah, he’s confident all right. | 他简直迷之自信 |
[09:59] | He’s also koo-koo-ka-choo. | 他脑子也不太正常 |
[10:00] | And he’s not buying my story how his shipment went missing. | 他并不相信我说的包裹丢失了 |
[10:03] | So I told him that it was stolen. | 所以我就告诉他是被偷了 |
[10:05] | By another dealer, I hear the guys at work | 被另外一个毒贩子偷了 我听到 |
[10:07] | talk about from the neighborhood — | 同事们说那地区有个叫 |
[10:08] | Momo, they call him, Momo Marinello. | 莫莫的 莫莫·马里内洛 |
[10:11] | Does Momo know you’re the one who falsely accused him? | 莫莫知道是你诬陷他的吗 |
[10:14] | Oh, yeah. I’m his prime suspect, | 当然 我是他的头号嫌疑人 |
[10:16] | and he’s going to kill me for sure. | 而且他肯定会杀了我 |
[10:18] | What did you need the money for? | 你要钱干什么 |
[10:21] | I’d rather not say. | 我不太想说 |
[10:23] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[10:24] | It does to me. | 对我很重要 |
[10:25] | All right, I-I’m — I’m dating this girl now, okay, | 好吧 我 我正在和一个姑娘交往 |
[10:28] | and, uh, you know, she’s a little bit out of my league, | 其实 我有点高攀她 |
[10:30] | so I just thought I could use a little, uh, you know, | 所以我想 我可以稍稍 |
[10:33] | a little, uh, help in the… | 稍稍借助一下… |
[10:37] | liposculpture. | 抽脂塑形 |
[10:38] | I know! It’s embarrassing, all right? | 我知道 这很丢脸 |
[10:40] | I’m not proud of it. It doesn’t mean I deserve | 我不觉得这很光彩 但这不意味着 |
[10:42] | two in the back of the head from Big Willie Wilkins. | 我后脑勺得挨大威利·威尔金斯两下子 |
[10:45] | Come, let’s take a ride over and see this | 走 咱们走一趟 去会会这个 |
[10:48] | Large William and explain the misunderstanding. | 大威廉 跟他解释一下这个误会 |
[10:51] | What? No. That’s a bad idea. | 什么 不行 这主意可不怎么样 |
[10:53] | Relax. In a matter like this, | 放轻松 像这种事情 |
[10:55] | honesty is always the best policy. Probably. | 诚实总是上策 大概吧 |
[11:01] | What’s left? | 还有什么事 |
[11:02] | I want to get back to the hotel and take a bath. | 我想回宾馆洗个澡 |
[11:04] | Your last interview just got here. | 你最后一个采访对象刚到 |
[11:11] | You’re punctual. I like punctuality. | 你很准时 我喜欢准时 |
[11:14] | Anna Hopkins. Nice to meet you. | 安娜·霍普金斯 很高兴见到你 |
[11:16] | Thanks for seeing me, Ms. Hopkins. | 感谢您愿意见我 霍普金斯女士 |
[11:17] | Take a seat. Let’s get started. | 请坐 咱们开始吧 |
[11:19] | Smart of you to do this story now. | 现在做采访真是明智 |
[11:21] | Once we announce this new initiative, | 一旦我们发布了新方案 |
[11:22] | we expect to be very busy here. | 我们这里会非常忙 |
[11:24] | I-I’m sorry. ?Do you mind if I have a water? | 抱歉 我能喝口水吗 |
[11:28] | Thanks to Steve Jobs, every new product line | 多亏了史蒂夫·乔布斯 每条新生产线 |
[11:31] | has to be kept secret and then launched like a movie. | 都得保密 然后像电影一样发布 |
[11:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:37] | You don’t mind if I record this, do you? | 你不介意我录音吧 |
[11:45] | I don’t know how you even got a hit. | 真不知道你们是怎么找到的 |
[11:46] | I mean, that camera takes one photo | 我是说 那个相机每二十四小时 |
[11:48] | every 24 hours of that access road. | 才拍下一张路的照片 |
[11:50] | It’s incredible. What are the chances | 真是不可思议 它拍到一张 |
[11:51] | it would capture a suspicious car? | 可疑车辆的照片的几率能有多大 |
[11:53] | I know, right? They’re like slim to none, | 我知道 几率简直微乎其微 |
[11:55] | which is probably why it didn’t happen. | 就是因为这样才没拍到 |
[11:58] | I looked at 730 photos. | 我看了七百三十张照片 |
[12:01] | No cars in the foreground on the road, but one photo | 前景的路上没拍到车辆 但是有一张照片 |
[12:05] | had something in the background, and I enhanced it. | 背景里有些东西 我进行了放大 |
[12:12] | Why would anyone visit a contaminated site | 为什么会有人不穿防护服 |
[12:13] | without protective gear? | 进入污染区域 |
[12:15] | Now, who the hell is that? | 他究竟是谁 |
[12:56] | Oleander — Tom was still researching the name | 夹竹桃 汤姆在被杀时 |
[12:59] | when he killed. | 还在调查这名字 |
[13:04] | It’s a person. | 这是某个人 |
[13:06] | So you found something. | 你有线索了 |
[13:07] | I made some calls, cashed in a few favors | 我打了几通电话 从反情报部门的朋友那里 |
[13:10] | from friends working in counter-intelligence. | 得到了一些情报 |
[13:12] | Oleander was the name of a Russian operative | 夹竹桃是活跃在冷战时期的 |
[13:14] | active during the Cold War. | 俄罗斯情报人员 |
[13:17] | A Russian agent? | 俄罗斯特工 |
[13:18] | I’m not sure he’s even still alive. | 我不知道他是不是还活着 |
[13:20] | A few years ago, the CIA thought he might be | 几年前 中情局认为他有可能 |
[13:21] | living here in the United States under an assumed name. | 用假身份在美国生活 |
[13:24] | That was never proven. No charges were ever filed. | 消息从未证实 没有任何怀疑对象 |
[13:26] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
[13:27] | Agent Keen, be very careful. | 基恩探员 万事小心 |
[13:29] | If that man is the operative they call Oleander, | 如果那个人就是代号夹竹桃的情报人员 |
[13:31] | he’s extremely dangerous. | 那么他很危险 |
[13:33] | And he won’t appreciate FBI agents | 他不会喜欢联调局特工 |
[13:35] | dropping by to ask him questions. | 突然造访问他各种问题 |
[14:01] | Dominic Wilkinson? | 多米尼克·威尔金森 |
[14:04] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[14:05] | Elizabeth Keen, FBI. | 伊丽莎白·基恩 联调局的 |
[14:07] | I was hoping to ask you a few questions. | 我有几个问题想问你 |
[14:21] | There’s something a little “On the nose” about | 毒品交易藏在糖果厂后面 |
[14:23] | a drug operation in the back of a candy factory. | 还真是让人眼前一亮 |
[14:26] | I can’t get Sammy Davis Jr. out of my head. | 不禁让我想起小萨米·戴维斯[美国歌手] |
[14:29] | Big Willie! | 大威利 |
[14:31] | I appreciate you taking the time. | 感谢你抽时间见我 |
[14:33] | Raymond damn Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[14:36] | I thought somebody was pulling my chain. | 我就觉得有人在给我捣乱 |
[14:38] | Certainly not me! | 当然不是我 |
[14:40] | Although I must admit, | 但我得承认 |
[14:41] | there has been a modicum of chain-pulling of late. | 最近可能确实给你添了点麻烦 |
[14:43] | I believe you know my associate, Anthony. | 你应该认识我朋友安东尼吧 |
[14:46] | – He’s with you? – He is. | -他是你的人 -是 |
[14:47] | Look, Mr. Wilkins…um, Willie, | 听着 威尔金斯先生 威利 |
[14:50] | about the package — the thing is I know that | 关于那些货 我知道 |
[14:53] | I had told you that it was stolen, but the truth is… | 我之前告诉你那批货被偷走了 可实际上 |
[14:58] | I’m sorry. I’m a lightheaded right now. | 抱歉 我现在有点头晕 |
[15:00] | Oh — oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[15:01] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 老天啊 |
[15:03] | Your package was stolen, Willie, | 你的货确实被偷了 威利 |
[15:05] | but not by Momo Marinello. | 但不是莫莫·马里内洛偷的 |
[15:07] | I’m afraid your first instinct was correct. | 你的第一直觉是对的 |
[15:09] | Anthony took it in an extremely misguided effort | 是安东尼偷的 他是为了 |
[15:12] | to finance a personal procedure he’d rather not | 某件难以启齿的私事而偷的 |
[15:15] | discuss except amongst friends. | 真是大错特错 |
[15:18] | What matters is, now that you know the truth, | 重要的是 既然现在你知道了真相 |
[15:20] | you can call off whatever search you’re conducting. | 你可以撤下所有调查的人手 |
[15:23] | Anthony will pay you back in full with interest. | 安东尼会连本带利还给你 |
[15:26] | No harm, no foul. | 无害不罚嘛 |
[15:28] | No harm? | 无害 |
[15:34] | Oh, Willie. | 威利 |
[15:38] | You certainly work fast. | 你动作还真是快 |
[15:40] | My guys caught up with Momo about an hour ago. | 大概一个钟头前 我的手下抓住了莫莫 |
[15:47] | All right, this is David Flynn, | 这是大卫·弗林 |
[15:48] | the personal injury lawyer from Philly. | 费城打人身伤害官司的律师 |
[15:49] | 宾夕法尼亚州驾驶执照 大卫·弗林 | |
[15:49] | The other body was Judge Waybur. | 另一个尸体是韦伯尔法官 |
[15:51] | Both men have a connection to the ghost town | 两人都与尸体发现地的那座鬼城 |
[15:53] | where the bodies were found. | 有一定关联 |
[15:54] | Waybur spent his entire career | 韦伯尔整个职业生涯 |
[15:55] | hearing cases in the City of Brenford, | 处理的都是布伦福德市的案子 |
[15:57] | and before Flynn moved to Philadelphia, | 而弗林在搬去费城前 |
[15:59] | he was the general counsel of the Atria Corporation, | 曾任阿特里亚公司的法律总顾问 |
[16:03] | the chemical company that poisoned Brenford. | 阿特里亚即是毒染布伦福德的那家化学公司 |
[16:05] | Sounds like a good enough reason for The Invisible Hand | 感觉无形之手想让他们死 |
[16:07] | to want them dead. | 也属情理之中 |
[16:08] | Yes, but what about Judge Waybur? | 那韦伯尔法官呢 |
[16:09] | Did Flynn ever appear in a case before him? | 他办过弗林代理的案子吗 |
[16:11] | I had the same question. | 我也这么想来着 |
[16:12] | Flynn appeared before Judge Waybur to defend Atria | 弗林曾因为一个案子 |
[16:15] | – in one case. ?- About what? | -上过韦伯尔的法庭 -什么案子 |
[16:17] | I can’t say. The records are sealed under court order. | 不知道 记录因法庭命令被封 |
[16:19] | Sealed by Judge Waybur himself? | 韦伯尔法官封的吗 |
[16:21] | Another plaintiff sought to have the case unsealed | 大约十五年前另一位原告 |
[16:23] | almost 15 years ago and failed. | 曾试图解封该记录 但没能成功 |
[16:26] | – Do we know why? – No. | -知道原因吗 -不知 |
[16:27] | All I have is the name of the person who tried — | 我只知道这个人的名字 |
[16:30] | Stephen Altman. | 斯蒂芬·阿特曼 |
[16:33] | Oh, my God. Look who it is. | 天啊 看 |
[16:34] | It’s our ghost — | 就是我们的幽灵 |
[16:35] | the man from the photo walking out of the woods. | 照片上从树林出来的那个人 |
[16:37] | Stephen Altman was raised in Brenford. | 斯蒂芬·阿特曼在布伦福德长大 |
[16:38] | His parents died of bone cancer, | 双亲因骨癌而死 |
[16:40] | supposedly as a result of Atria’s chemical spills. | 据说是因为阿特里亚的化学物质泄漏 |
[16:42] | Stephen was a teenager when he sued Atria for wrongful death. | 斯蒂芬十多岁时告阿特里亚造成过错死亡 |
[16:46] | Ultimately, his case was dismissed for failure | 最后因未满足举证责任 |
[16:48] | to meet the burden of proof. | 而被驳回 |
[16:49] | I can’t find any record of him over the last two years — | 我找不到近两年他的任何记录 |
[16:52] | no taxes paid, no driver’s license, | 没有缴税记录 没有驾照 |
[16:54] | no address. | 也没有登记住址 |
[16:55] | Maybe he moved back. | 他或许回来了 |
[16:56] | Look, I know it sounds crazy, but if he’s out there | 虽然这么说有点疯狂 但他既然 |
[16:58] | walking around those woods without a hazmat suit, | 能不着任何防护措施行走于林中 |
[17:00] | maybe he’s reckless enough to move back to Brenford. | 或许他也已经无所畏惧敢重回布伦福德 |
[17:03] | Well, what brings an FBI agent out to visit | 什么风把联调局探员吹来 |
[17:05] | with an old, retired systems analyst? | 看我这个糟老前系统分析员啊 |
[17:08] | You’re not a retired systems analyst, Mr. Wilkinson. | 你可不是前系统分析员 威尔金森先生 |
[17:12] | Then who am I? | 那我是什么人 |
[17:13] | I think you’re a former Russian operative codenamed Oleander. | 我认为你是代号夹竹桃的俄罗斯前情报员 |
[17:18] | Oleander? | 夹竹桃 |
[17:20] | That’s why you’re here, chasing that old ghost story? | 你是为这个来的 探寻那个久远的鬼故事 |
[17:24] | You were investigated by the CIA. | 中情局曾调查过你 |
[17:26] | Yes, I was investigated by the CIA, | 没错 中情局查过 |
[17:29] | and I was cleared. | 然后证明了我的清白 |
[17:30] | The case was put on hold due to insufficient evidence, | 案子因证据不足而搁置 |
[17:33] | but if the CIA came after you, they had a reason. | 但中情局不可能平白无故就查你 |
[17:39] | What’s this all about? | 你有什么目的 |
[17:41] | Be straight with me, young lady. | 年轻的女士 你说明白一些 |
[17:43] | I’ll be straight with you. | 我也不会绕弯子 |
[17:49] | My husband was killed over a year ago, | 一年多前我的丈夫被害 |
[17:53] | and I’m trying to understand why. | 我想查出原因 |
[17:57] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 节哀 |
[18:01] | I’m not Oleander. | 我不是夹竹桃 |
[18:03] | The CIA took a look at me because I used to work | 中情局当时查我 是因为我曾为 |
[18:05] | with Russian intelligence, but I was — | 俄国情报部门工作 但我当时 |
[18:07] | I was not an apparatchik, an agent. | 并非什么成员特工 |
[18:09] | I was an analyst in the civilian sector — | 只是民用部门的一位分析员 |
[18:12] | agricultural production, sugar beets. | 分析农作物 甜菜什么的 |
[18:14] | There had to be more to it. | 肯定不止这些 |
[18:18] | After the Cold War, | 冷战之后 |
[18:21] | I came to this country to teach analytics. | 我到美国教授分析学 |
[18:23] | I was granted asylum and citizenship. | 获得了政治庇护 得到了公民身份 |
[18:26] | I changed my name, I started over. | 我改了名 重头来过 |
[18:29] | I wish I could help you. | 我也希望能帮上你 |
[18:32] | I can see that you’re a good person, kind. | 看得出来你是个善良的好人 |
[18:37] | Your eyes remind me of someone. | 你的双眼让我想起一位故人 |
[18:43] | You said you worked for Russian intelligence, | 你说自己曾为俄国情报部门工作 |
[18:46] | so you knew operatives. | 所以你肯定认识别的特工 |
[18:49] | Yes, but not Oleander. | 认识 但不知道夹竹桃 |
[18:53] | What about Katarina Rostova? | 那卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃呢 |
[18:59] | Yes. Katarina. | 认识 卡特莲娜 |
[19:02] | Yes, I knew Katarina quite well. | 我和卡特莲娜很熟 |
[19:06] | Hey, I thought Momo stole from me. | 我以为莫莫偷了我的货 |
[19:09] | What else was I supposed to do? | 还能怎么办 |
[19:10] | You didn’t have to kill him. | 没必要杀人啊 |
[19:11] | If I don’t respond, I look weak, | 但如果不采取行动 我就显得太弱了 |
[19:13] | and if I look weak, | 这样一来 |
[19:14] | somebody’s gonna wrap me up in a plastic bag. | 就轮到别人用塑料袋把我裹起来了 |
[19:16] | Leadership is about more than | 做领导可不仅仅是 |
[19:17] | the showing of strength, William. | 挥拳头 威廉 |
[19:19] | It’s also about knowing when to show restraint. | 还要知道适时克制 |
[19:22] | Restraint? Oh, you mean like me not putting a bullet | 克制 比如虽然被你的人骗了 |
[19:25] | in your man’s head for lying to me?! | 但也不开枪崩了他的脑袋 |
[19:28] | Okay, like I said, bad idea. | 我说了 我一时糊涂 |
[19:29] | My associate here is the least of your concerns right now. | 眼下他是最不值得你费心的人 |
[19:33] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你意识到自己做了什么吗 |
[19:35] | Momo’s guys are going to have to retaliate. | 莫莫的手下将不得不复仇 |
[19:38] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[19:41] | Hey, we got some cars coming up. | 有几辆车开过来了 |
[19:43] | Who is it? | 什么人 |
[19:45] | William, you’ve started a drug war. | 威廉 你引发了一场毒战 |
[19:49] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:21] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[20:25] | Oh, shoot. Anthony? | 见鬼 安东尼 |
[20:27] | Anthony! | 安东尼 |
[20:30] | Dembe! | 邓比 |
[20:33] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[20:34] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[20:34] | We’re gonna get you help right now. | 这就带你去找人 |
[20:58] | Looks like the end of the world. | 简直是世界末日 |
[21:00] | This is where Altman grew up. | 这是阿特曼长大的地方 |
[21:01] | The whole town’s dead, no power for miles. | 整个镇子一片死寂 方圆几英里都没有电 |
[21:06] | Why is there smoke ?coming out of that chimney? | 为什么那个烟囱在冒烟 |
[21:11] | – Go! Go! – To your right! | -快 快 -右边 |
[21:14] | Clear! | 安全 |
[21:19] | He must have heard us. | 他肯定听到我们了 |
[21:21] | It looks like he took off. | 他跑了 |
[21:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:25] | Surveillance gear. Advanced. | 监视设备 高级货 |
[21:27] | So he’s tracking someone. | 所以他在追踪某个人 |
[21:46] | We know Stephen Altman | 我们知道斯蒂芬·阿特曼 |
[21:47] | was tracking someone | 在用我们在他家找到的设备 |
[21:48] | or something using the gear we found in his house. | 追踪某个人或是某个东西 |
[21:50] | We have to assume it’s The Invisible Hand’s next victim. | 我们必须假定那是无形之手的下个受害者 |
[21:53] | There, for the last 22 minutes, that tracker hasn’t moved. | 这里 追踪器过去22分钟没有移动过 |
[21:56] | The Braxton Hotel? | 布拉克斯顿酒店 |
[21:57] | Maybe that’s where their next target is staying? | 也许这就是下个目标的位置 |
[21:59] | Probably. I’m working on it now. | 应该是 我在分析 |
[22:01] | Fortunately, the device they’re using is | 幸运的是 他们用的设备 |
[22:02] | a three-axis accelerometer on steroids. | 是加强版的三轴加速度仪 |
[22:06] | It doesn’t just track front-to-back and left-to-right, | 不仅能检测前后和左右的运动 |
[22:08] | it also tracks up-and-down. | 还能检测上下运动 |
[22:10] | You can determine the altitude? | 你可以确定高度 |
[22:12] | Yeah, I think whoever The Invisible Hand | 没错 我想无形之手在监视的对象 |
[22:13] | is watching is currently at this point in space — | 此时正处于 |
[22:17] | 282 feet above the ground, and I’ve been roughing out | 距地面86米高的地方 |
[22:22] | a 3-D simulation of the Braxton Hotel, | 我同时在草拟布拉克斯顿酒店的三维模型 |
[22:24] | and if I can superimpose it over the tracking point… | 如果我把追踪点和模型重叠 |
[22:29] | then that is the 17th floor. | 就显示出是17楼 |
[22:32] | Ah, I know. I know. Isn’t he adorable? | 懂了 他多可爱啊 |
[22:37] | Call the hotel. | 给酒店打电话 |
[22:38] | Find out who’s staying in that room. | 查出那间房的住客 |
[22:39] | You two, get there. | 你们两个 去现场 |
[22:42] | Her daughter? | 她女儿 |
[22:44] | Masha? Of course. | 玛莎吗 这就对了 |
[22:45] | T-That’s who you remind me of. | 你让我想起她 |
[22:48] | Ah, there’s such a strong resemblance. | 真的太像了 |
[22:52] | I never knew my mother. | 我从未了解过我母亲 |
[22:54] | Ah, Katarina and I, | 卡塔莲娜和我 |
[22:55] | we worked in the same building for a time. | 我们在同一栋楼里工作过一段时间 |
[22:57] | Ah, she was a legend already, even then. | 她那时都已经是传奇了 |
[22:59] | Everybody wanted to know her. | 每个人都想认识她 |
[23:01] | And you were friends? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[23:03] | I saw you with her once. | 我见过你和她一次 |
[23:04] | She had to stop by the office for something urgent, | 她因为什么急事来办公室 |
[23:08] | and — and there you were, maybe 3 years old. | 那时的你 可能三岁大 |
[23:13] | Did you know Reddington? | 你认识雷丁顿吧 |
[23:17] | I don’t want to talk about Reddington. | 我不想聊雷丁顿的事 |
[23:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[23:23] | I just don’t. | 就是不想 |
[23:29] | Do you think she’s dead? | 你觉得她死了吗 |
[23:32] | Katarina? | 卡特莲娜 |
[23:34] | I know they say she committed suicide, | 我知道他们说她自杀了 |
[23:35] | but there was a man, Anton Velov. | 但有个人 安东·维劳夫 |
[23:38] | He was a Colonel in the Spetsnaz. | 他曾是雪域特战队的上校 |
[23:41] | He said she might still be alive. | 他说她可能还活着 |
[23:44] | I never heard from Katarina after she left for America. | 卡特莲娜去美国后我就没了她的消息 |
[23:49] | What really happened to her… | 她真正的遭遇 |
[23:51] | I think there are some people | 我认为有人 |
[23:54] | who want to keep that information a secret. | 想对那些信息保密 |
[23:58] | And I think they will do whatever is necessary | 而且我认为即使现在 |
[24:00] | even now to keep it that way. | 他们也会不择手段保守秘密 |
[24:03] | All right, the guest is Anna Hopkins. | 住客是安娜·霍普金斯 |
[24:05] | She’s Executive Vice President of Optimize, | 她是奥普提麦斯公司的执行副总裁 |
[24:07] | a European company that specializes | 这个欧洲公司 |
[24:08] | – in green energy initiatives. – Green energy? | -以积极推动绿色能源见长 -绿色能源 |
[24:11] | Doesn’t that make her one of the good guys? | 那她不就是好人了吗 |
[24:12] | Why is she being targeted, then? | 为什么还是被盯上了 |
[24:14] | It seems before Anna Hopkins started trying | 看来在安娜·霍普金斯开始 |
[24:15] | to save the planet, she was one of the people polluting it. | 保护地球之前 她是污染地球的人之一 |
[24:17] | She was a senior executive at Atria Chemical. | 她之前是阿特里亚化学公司高级行政官 |
[24:20] | Hopkins was in charge of matters related | 霍普金斯负责代表公司处理 |
[24:22] | to the chemical spill on behalf of the company. | 化学品倾倒相关事宜 |
[24:23] | Yeah, and apparently after Atria shut down, | 对 阿特里亚被封后 |
[24:25] | she accepted a job in London and has been overseas ever since. | 她赴伦敦任职 之后一直在海外 |
[24:28] | And it looks like she’s just in town | 她似乎只是来 |
[24:29] | to give a speech announcing a new product | 做一个宣布她的公司 |
[24:31] | that her company’s working on. | 在研发的新产品的演讲 |
[24:33] | – Yes? – I got a priority overnight here | -你好 -有送给安娜·霍普金斯的 |
[24:35] | for an Anna Hopkins. | 隔夜优先包裹 |
[24:37] | Thank you. Leave it outside. | 谢谢 留在外面吧 |
[24:39] | I can’t do that. You need to sign. | 不可以 需要您签字 |
[24:43] | Hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[24:47] | Hello? Yes. This is Anna Hopkins in 1712. | 你好 我是1712房的安娜·霍普金斯 |
[24:50] | There’s a courier here who says he has a delivery for me. | 有个快递员给我送包裹 |
[24:53] | I’m just confirming you sent him up. | 我要确认一下是你们让他上来的 |
[24:57] | I see. | 明白了 |
[25:00] | Braxton Hotel, security. | 布拉克斯顿酒店保安部 |
[25:02] | Security, this is Agent Navabi | 保安部 我是联调局 |
[25:03] | with the FBI. We have reason to believe | 纳瓦比探员 我们有理由相信 |
[25:05] | that one of your guests is in imminent danger, Anna Hopkins. | 您的一位客人有危险 安娜·霍普金斯 |
[25:08] | Room 1712 — Yeah, we just got a call. | 1712号房 对 我们刚接到电话 |
[25:10] | I’m about to send a team up right now. | 我正要派一队人上去 |
[25:12] | What call? What’s happening? | 什么电话 有什么情况 |
[25:13] | – Excuse me, sir. – There’s no problem, Officers. | -抱歉 先生 -这儿没问题 长官 |
[25:15] | I’m just trying to deliver a package. | 我只是要送个包裹 |
[25:17] | Not without checking in first, you’re not. | 必须先登记 你没有登记 |
[25:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:26] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[25:29] | 15 seconds. Get her up. | 15秒钟 抗着她 |
[25:43] | -Stop! FBI! -FBI! Lower your weapon! | -站住 联调局 -联调局 放下武器 |
[26:12] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[26:14] | Roll an ambulance with backup to our location. | 叫救护车和支援到我们的位置 |
[26:16] | – Hands up! – Suspects in a maroon van, | -举起手来 -嫌犯乘坐一辆深红色货车 |
[26:19] | unmarked, no rear plate. | 没有标志 没有后车牌 |
[26:28] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[26:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:35] | When we bury you, we want you to feel | 埋你的时候 我们要你也感受一下 |
[26:39] | as powerless as your victims did when you were at Atria | 你在阿特里亚摧毁我们的城镇时 |
[26:42] | and destroyed our town. | 那些被你所害之人的无力感 |
[26:45] | Brenford? | 布伦福德 |
[26:47] | That’s what this is about? | 是为了那件事 |
[26:48] | We know what you did. | 我们知道你干了什么 |
[26:50] | One of our neighbors sued you over a year | 在其他人发病之前 |
[26:52] | before everyone else got sick. | 我们就有邻居告了你一年多 |
[26:54] | You ordered your lawyer to negotiate | 你指使你的律师 |
[26:55] | a secret settlement with them. | 跟他们秘密地达成了和解 |
[26:57] | Which was perfectly legal. | 这是完全合法的 |
[26:58] | Your blood money bought their silence | 你用沾着血腥的钱换来了他们的沉默 |
[27:00] | so you could go on making millions while we got to watch | 你继续赚着大钱 而我们只能看着 |
[27:03] | everyone we love get sick and suffer and die. | 所爱之人被病痛折磨至死 |
[27:08] | I felt horrible about what happened. | 我对发生的一切都很抱歉 |
[27:11] | I-I left the business. | 我已经不做那个了 |
[27:12] | I’m working in alternative energy now, | 我现在在研究新能源 |
[27:15] | trying to make amends. | 我想赎罪 |
[27:16] | Amends? For killing our parents? | 赎罪 为杀了我们的父母赎罪 |
[27:19] | For killing me? | 为杀了我赎罪 |
[27:25] | Where were they going? | 他们去哪了 |
[27:27] | Hey, answer the question, because if that woman dies — | 快说 如果那个女人死了… |
[27:29] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[27:30] | Look, we know about The Invisible Hand. | 听着 我们知道无形之手的事 |
[27:32] | We know you’re working with Stephen Altman. | 我们知道你们跟斯蒂芬·阿特曼合作 |
[27:34] | It’s over. We know about Tim Gorman, | 都结束了 我们知道蒂姆·戈尔曼 |
[27:36] | David Flynn, Judge Edward Waybur. | 大卫·弗林 爱德华·韦伯尔法官 |
[27:38] | Whoever you’re working with, you can’t protect them — | 所有跟你合作的人 你保护不了他们… |
[27:40] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[27:42] | They’re not people I’m working with. | 他们不是跟我合作的人 |
[27:44] | They’re my best friends. | 他们是我最好的朋友 |
[27:45] | We grew up together. | 我们从小一起长大 |
[27:47] | You care about your friends, | 你在乎你的朋友 |
[27:48] | but do you care about them more than your own children? | 比在乎你自己的孩子还多吗 |
[27:52] | We’re giving you an opportunity here — | 我们是在给你机会 |
[27:54] | perhaps the only chance you’ll get to see them | 也许这是唯一一个能让你在监狱外 |
[27:56] | outside of prison. | 与他们相见的机会 |
[28:03] | It was just supposed to be them — | 该蹲监狱的是他们… |
[28:05] | David Flynn, Judge Waybur, and Anna Hopkins. | 大卫·弗林 韦伯尔法官 安娜·霍普金斯 |
[28:10] | They did this to us. | 这一切都是他们造成的 |
[28:12] | They settled that case, made sure that it was sealed. | 他们压下了案子 把它封存了起来 |
[28:15] | The law allowed them to kill all those families in Brenford. | 法律纵容他们杀了布伦福德所有的人 |
[28:21] | We all agreed we had to do something, so we did. | 我们一致认为该做些什么 于是我们做了 |
[28:25] | We found all of them except Anna Hopkins. | 我们找到了所有人 除了安娜·霍普金斯 |
[28:29] | And after, I knew we should stop. | 然后 我知道我们该停手了 |
[28:31] | But Stephen — he said that there was no going back. | 但是斯蒂芬 他说没有回头路了 |
[28:34] | We were killers now, and we owe it to ourselves | 我们已经杀了人 为了自己和其他受害者 |
[28:38] | and the other victims to keep going. | 我们必须继续下去 |
[28:40] | Where were they taking Hopkins? | 他们把霍普金斯带到哪去了 |
[28:42] | Stephen’s dying. | 斯蒂芬快死了 |
[28:43] | He found out almost two years ago — | 大概在两年前 |
[28:46] | the same bone cancer that killed his parents… | 他发现自己也得了害死他父母的骨癌… |
[28:48] | and mine — and Zeke’s and Bobby’s — | 而我和齐克 鲍比的父母也死于同样的骨癌 |
[28:51] | Sophia, where were they going. | 索菲亚 他们去了哪里 |
[28:53] | Back to that wasteland — | 回到了那片废土 |
[28:57] | to bury her in the same ground she destroyed. | 他们要把她也埋在那片被她毁掉的土地上 |
[28:59] | To the Superfund site. | 他们去了污染场 |
[29:01] | That’s the one place they know we’ll be looking. | 他们知道我们肯定会去那里找的 |
[29:02] | You can try, but you’ll never find them in time. | 你们可以去 但你们来不及找到他们的 |
[29:05] | It’s 10 square miles of brush and wilderness. | 那是方圆26平方公里的荒地 |
[29:09] | I can show you where they are. | 我可以告诉你们他们在哪 |
[29:11] | There’s a clearing 40 yards west of our old high school. | 我们以前中学的西侧 有块三十平米的空地 |
[29:14] | How do you know that’s where they’ll be? | 你怎么知道他们在那 |
[29:15] | Because… | 因为… |
[29:17] | that’s where we dug the grave. | 我们就是在那挖的坑 |
[29:28] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[29:29] | The FBI was waiting for us. | 居然有联调局的人 |
[29:31] | – Take it easy, Bobby. – Easy?! We were sitting ducks. | -别紧张 鲍比 -别紧张 我们暴露了 |
[29:33] | They knew we were about to make a move on Hopkins. | 他们知道我们要对霍普金斯下手了 |
[29:35] | – Yes, yes. – How did they know? | -是 -他们是怎么知道的 |
[29:36] | Probably because they raided my house in Brenford. | 也许是因为他们突袭了我在布伦福德的房子 |
[29:39] | They found all our surveillance gear. | 发现了我们的监视器材 |
[29:40] | What? No, Stephen, no. You should’ve told us that. | 什么 不 斯蒂芬 你该告诉我们的 |
[29:43] | W-We would’ve called it off. | 我们应该终止行动 |
[29:45] | That’s exactly why I didn’t tell you, ’cause I knew | 这就是我不告诉你们的原因 |
[29:46] | none of you would step up to the plate and finish what we started. | 因为我知道你们肯定会半途而废 |
[29:49] | We finally got Anna Hopkins. | 我们终于找到了安娜·霍普金斯 |
[29:51] | Nothing else matters. | 其他都不重要 |
[29:53] | Nothing matters to you, ’cause you’re dying. | 对你是不重要 因为你快死了 |
[29:55] | We have things to live for. | 我们还得活着 |
[29:56] | For now, until you get sick. | 暂时而已 直到你们也得病 |
[29:58] | Don’t think that you won’t. | 别以为你们能幸免于难 |
[29:59] | We have kids and families. | 我们有孩子跟家人 |
[30:02] | We love you, S-Stephen, but you s-should’ve told us. | 我们爱你 斯蒂芬 但你应该告诉我们 |
[30:05] | Let us decide for ourselves. | 让我们自己决定 |
[30:08] | I’m sorry, Bobby. | 我很抱歉 鲍比 |
[30:13] | Go. I won’t make it to a hospital. | 快走 我坚持不到医院了 |
[30:17] | You finish… | 你… |
[30:19] | what we started. | 去完成它 |
[30:36] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[30:39] | I’m not asking, William. | 这不是请求 威廉 |
[30:45] | Look, man, why am I here? | 我为什么会在这里 |
[30:48] | I’m not gonna touch your boy Anthony, | 我不会动安东尼的 好吗 |
[30:49] | if that’s what you’re worried about, all right? | 如果你是担心这个的话 |
[30:52] | I got enough problems now. | 我现在问题够多的了 |
[30:54] | You’re here because I want some information. | 你在这里是因为我想要一些信息 |
[30:56] | Truth be told, my desire to help Anthony | 老实说 我帮安东尼解决他的小问题 |
[30:59] | with his little situation was not entirely altruistic. | 并非完全别无所求 |
[31:04] | I have a project that would benefit | 我有一个项目 |
[31:06] | from your experience selling narcotics. | 需要借助你贩卖毒品的经验 |
[31:10] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[31:11] | The Nash Syndicate. | 纳什犯罪集团 |
[31:12] | I want to go after the Nash Syndicate. | 我要追踪纳什犯罪集团 |
[31:14] | Nash? Come on, man. | 纳什 得了吧 老兄 |
[31:16] | You want to go up against those guys? | 你想与那些家伙为敌 |
[31:18] | You’re a big enough fish. Why risk that? | 你是个大人物 为何冒这险 |
[31:20] | I’m not a big fish, William. | 我可不只是大人物 威廉 |
[31:23] | I’m Moby Dick. | 我是大白鲨 |
[31:24] | Even so, those Nash guys are untouchable. | 即便如此 纳什那群人招惹不得 |
[31:29] | I got 10 guys in lockup right now | 我的人和纳什的人 |
[31:31] | for every one Nash soldier inside. | 进监狱的比例是10比1 |
[31:34] | And when was the last time a shipment of theirs | 他们的货上一次在港口 |
[31:35] | got seized coming in at the port, hmm? | 被没收是什么时候 |
[31:37] | Doesn’t happen. | 没有过吧 |
[31:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[31:40] | Who knows? But what they say? | 谁知道 但他们怎么说的 |
[31:42] | It’s ’cause the Nash Syndicate is protected by the cops. | 因为纳什犯罪集团有警察护着 |
[32:01] | – Stop! FBI! – FBI! | -别动 联调局 -联调局 |
[32:48] | So, you confess to murdering all those people? | 所以你承认这些人都是你杀的 |
[32:51] | The Invisible Hand is a corrective force. | 无形之手是一股修正之力 |
[32:54] | I corrected what I knew to be wrong in the world. | 修正我所知的世上错误之道 |
[32:58] | And you deny nothing? | 你不否认 |
[33:00] | Deny it? I’m proud of it. | 否认 我以此为傲 |
[33:03] | Long after I’m gone, the story of | 我死之后 我们的成就 |
[33:04] | what we accomplished will live on. | 必将流传世间 |
[33:07] | And, uh, what story is this? | 是怎样的成就 |
[33:09] | The story of six kids who lived on the same cul-de-sac | 一座美丽的小镇上有六个孩子 |
[33:12] | in an idyllic town, | 在绝境中求生 |
[33:15] | six kids who thought the world was a beautiful place | 他们以为在这个美丽的世界 |
[33:19] | where wonderful things would happen | 只要勤奋努力 循规蹈矩 |
[33:20] | if they just worked hard, played by the rules — | 坚持做个好人 |
[33:24] | if they were just good people. | 好事就会降临 |
[33:28] | Then one day, they watched while everyone they loved | 直到某天 他们眼看着深爱之人 |
[33:32] | got sick and died. | 全部生病死去 |
[33:36] | Killers never held responsible. | 而凶手却逍遥法外 |
[33:40] | But you know what those idealistic kids did? | 知道那些理想化的孩子做了什么吗 |
[33:43] | They stayed idealistic. | 他们依旧理想化 |
[33:46] | They went out into the world to try and change things, | 他们去闯荡世界 试图改变一切 |
[33:49] | make it a better place, pursued careers to help the powerless, | 让世界更美好 努力工作以帮助弱小人士 |
[33:53] | to unearth the truth and expose the bad guys, | 揭露真相 曝光坏人 |
[33:57] | and they tried to see the good in the world. | 他们努力看到世上美好之处 |
[34:00] | And you know what they learned? | 知道他们明白了什么吗 |
[34:04] | It doesn’t work. | 没用的 |
[34:07] | The world hadn’t changed. | 世界一成未变 |
[34:11] | They hadn’t made it a better place. | 他们并没把世界变得美好 |
[34:14] | And then one of our six heroes died… | 后来六位英雄中有一位死了 |
[34:19] | of the same bone cancer that took his mom and his dad. | 跟他父母一样死于骨癌 |
[34:23] | The other five met up after years away at his funeral, | 另外五人多年后在他的葬礼上重聚 |
[34:26] | and there, standing over his coffin, a plan emerged, | 站在他的棺椁前 想到了一个计划 |
[34:29] | a new plan to change the world, only this time being as ruthless | 一个改变世界的新计划 只是这次 |
[34:35] | with the world as it had been with them. | 跟世界对待他们一样残酷无情 |
[34:39] | And this vigilante justice — | 你们所谓的义警正义 |
[34:41] | You really think that that’s what this world needs? | 你真认为就是这个世界所需要的 |
[34:45] | I’m done trying to figure out what this world needs. | 我不再琢磨这世界需要什么了 |
[34:49] | I will die knowing I did what I could. | 我要明白我已经尽力才能死而无憾 |
[34:54] | Just because something’s legal doesn’t mean | 合法之事并不意味着 |
[34:57] | that it’s right or that it shouldn’t be punished. | 就是正确之事 就不该受到惩罚 |
[35:06] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[35:07] | Nice greeting. | 问得真好 |
[35:08] | How the hell do you know something’s wrong? | 你怎么知道出事了 |
[35:10] | Because you’re calling, and I don’t hear from you | 因为你来电了 如果不是要紧的事 |
[35:11] | unless it’s urgent. | 你不会联系我的 |
[35:12] | She was here — Masha. | 玛莎来过这 |
[35:16] | – How? – How is a problem, yeah, | -怎么做到的 -这是个问题 |
[35:18] | but not as big a problem as why. | 但更重要的是为什么来 |
[35:21] | She was here looking for Oleander. | 她是来找夹竹桃的 |
[35:23] | Apparently, she thinks tracking him down | 显然她觉得追踪到他 |
[35:25] | will help solve her husband’s murder. | 有助于破获她丈夫被害一案 |
[35:27] | What did she say? Be specific. | 她说了什么 说具体点 |
[35:30] | Relax. She doesn’t know Oleander’s me. | 放心 她不知道我是夹竹桃 |
[35:33] | I certainly didn’t tell her. | 我当然不会告诉她 |
[35:34] | And since I know all you care about is yourself, | 我知道你只在乎自己 |
[35:37] | you can stop worrying. | 所以你不必担心了 |
[35:39] | I didn’t say a word about you. | 我一句都没提到你 |
[35:41] | My own granddaughter — | 我的孙女 |
[35:44] | three feet away after almost 30 years, | 三十年来她第一次离我不到一米 |
[35:46] | I couldn’t say a damn thing to her. | 我却什么都不能告诉她 |
[35:49] | I can’t talk about this now. | 现在不能聊这些 |
[35:50] | You should tell her. | 你该告诉她 |
[35:52] | Enough secrets. She deserves to know. | 太多秘密了 她有权知道 |
[35:54] | We can talk about this later. | 晚点再聊 |
[35:56] | Samar’s here to question Bobby, | 莎马来这审问鲍比 |
[35:57] | but I asked if you could speak with him first. | 但你能不能先跟他聊聊 |
[36:01] | Liz says he might be able to help locate Tom’s killer. | 莉斯说他或许能帮忙找到杀死汤姆的凶手 |
[36:03] | – How? – I asked the same question. | -怎么找 -这也是我的问题 |
[36:12] | Hello, Bobby. | 你好 鲍比 |
[36:15] | You know, I once knew a man who was shot 20 times | 我曾认识一位身中二十枪 |
[36:19] | in the torso and survived — 20 times. | 却活过来的人 二十枪 |
[36:23] | Achiko Takahashi. | 高桥亚智 |
[36:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:27] | You see, poor Achiko found himself at mortal odds | 可怜的亚智意识到自己面对 |
[36:30] | with a particularly vengeful Yakuza Kumicho — | 复仇心极强的日本黑帮组长时性命堪忧 |
[36:33] | – Guard! – Oh, never mind. | -保安 -算了 |
[36:35] | It’s not a great story. | 故事也不精彩 |
[36:37] | Except for the fact that young Achiko lived. | 精彩的只是小亚智活了下来 |
[36:40] | God, apparently. | 肯定是上帝眷顾 |
[36:41] | He was absolutely certain | 他十分确信 |
[36:44] | it was God who saved him, | 是上帝拯救了他 |
[36:46] | which may be true, but science, | 可能是真的 但不管信不信 |
[36:50] | believe it or not, was somewhat on his side. | 科学也莫名其妙偏袒于他 |
[36:54] | They say over 80% of targets on the body are not fatal. | 他身上80%的枪伤都不是致命的 |
[37:00] | What about you, Bobby? | 那你呢 鲍比 |
[37:02] | After all those people you and your friends have killed, | 你跟你的朋友杀了那么多人之后 |
[37:08] | you think God smiled down on you today? | 你觉得上帝今天会眷顾你吗 |
[37:13] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[37:15] | I want the one they call the Toymaker. | 告诉我谁是玩具制造者 |
[37:18] | I know he did work for The Invisible Hand. | 我知道他曾为无形之手效力 |
[37:22] | Word is he built you and your friends | 传言说他给你和你的朋友 |
[37:24] | some rather remarkable surveillance equipment. | 造了台挺厉害的监视设备 |
[37:27] | Where can I find him? | 他在哪 |
[37:29] | How do you know about the Toymaker? | 你怎么知道玩具制造者的事 |
[37:32] | You’re not a cop. Who are you? | 你不是警察 你是什么人 |
[37:34] | Answer the question, Bobby. | 回答问题 鲍比 |
[37:37] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[37:42] | Or I’m going to do to you what those 20 bullets | 不然我就会实现那二十颗子弹没对 |
[37:44] | couldn’t do to Achiko Takahashi. | 高桥亚智做成的事 |
[37:53] | Right with you, friend. | 进来吧 朋友 |
[37:55] | I appreciate your optimism, Mr. Bandicott, | 感谢你的热情 班迪考特先生 |
[37:58] | but I fear we aren’t going to be friends. | 但恐怕我们成不了朋友 |
[38:03] | Please, ca– call me Cleveland. | 叫我克利夫兰就行 |
[38:06] | You know who I am, Cleveland? Good. | 你知道我是谁 克利夫兰 很好 |
[38:08] | That’s helpful, and only fair since I also know who you are. | 这很有帮助 毕竟我也知道你是谁 |
[38:13] | The Toymaker. May I? | 玩具制造者 我能看看吗 |
[38:16] | I’ve always wanted a soldering gun. | 我一直想要把焊锡枪 |
[38:19] | ♬我不是救世主♬ | |
[38:20] | Here, you take mine. | 你拿着我的 |
[38:21] | ♬我说我不是救世主♬ | |
[38:23] | You’re not gonna need that, Mr. Reddington. | 你不需要那个 雷丁顿先生 |
[38:25] | I’m a lover, not a fighter. | 我是博爱者 不是斗士 |
[38:27] | I’m — I’m guessing you didn’t drop in | 我想你特意跑一趟不是来 |
[38:28] | to pick up a used VCR? | 取一台用过的放映机 |
[38:30] | A VCR? | 放映机 |
[38:31] | Gosh, I’ve got a couple of boxes of VHS’s | 我在仓库的某个地方存了好多 |
[38:35] | in a storage unit somewhere. | 录像带 |
[38:37] | My God, I haven’t seen them in years. | 我有好多年没看过了 |
[38:40] | A bunch of Laurel and Hardy’s, | 很多[喜剧组合]劳莱与哈代的电影 |
[38:42] | “The Conversation,” | 《窃听大阴谋》 |
[38:43] | “Singin’ in the Rain.” | 《雨中曲》 |
[38:45] | This is what we’re here to talk about. | 我们来是为了这件事 |
[38:48] | You custom built this for a drug dealer named Navarro. | 你为一名叫纳瓦罗的毒贩定做了这个装置 |
[38:53] | I don’t know who that is, sweetheart. | 我不知道那是谁 亲爱的 |
[38:54] | ♬我不是救世主♬ | |
[38:57] | ♬我不是你在找的救世主♬ | |
[39:01] | Call me “sweetheart” Again. | 再叫我”亲爱的”试试 |
[39:02] | Hey, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[39:04] | Look, I-I-I’m cooperating here. | 我在配合你们呢 |
[39:07] | Guy who came in, I never worked with him before, | 那个来的家伙 我从没跟他共事过 |
[39:09] | but he wasn’t the kind of dude you say no to, | 但他不是你能拒绝的那种人 |
[39:11] | which I’m guessing you guys know by now. | 看来你们现在也知道这一点了 |
[39:13] | He never told me his name, | 他没告诉我他叫什么 |
[39:14] | and I’ve been doing this long enough not to ask. | 我干这行这么久 早知道不该问 |
[39:16] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[39:17] | That’s not all you know, Cleveland. | 你知道的不止这些 克利夫兰 |
[39:19] | He had specifications. | 他有特殊要求 |
[39:20] | Definitely. Man knew exactly what he wanted. | 当然 他清楚自己需要什么 |
[39:24] | And that — that eye was only the beginning. | 那个眼球只是个开始 |
[39:27] | I’ve built him what might be the most advanced surveillance | 我已经帮他制作了目前最先进的 |
[39:31] | and counter-surveillance gear out there right now. | 侦察和反侦察设备 |
[39:33] | And this man was familiar with the state of the art? | 他很懂这一行吗 |
[39:36] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[39:37] | We spent five minutes talking about | 我们居然花了五分钟 |
[39:39] | conical R-F energy frequencies for handheld | 从方位角和高度讨论了 |
[39:41] | wall-penetrating Dopplers in both azimuth and elevation. | 手持探墙多普勒探测器的射频能量 |
[39:45] | Man, you know, it was almost like the guy was — | 那家伙简直像是… |
[39:48] | A cop? | 警察 |
[39:50] | Thank you, Cleveland. You’ve been a terrific help. | 谢谢你 克利夫兰 你帮大忙了 |
[40:02] | – “Get ready to party”? – Best I could do. | -“准备狂欢” -我尽力了 |
[40:04] | They were fresh out of “Sorry I Shot You’ balloons. | “抱歉我射伤了你”字样的气球刚好卖光 |
[40:08] | Careful now. Dr. Lomay says to expect | 小心 洛梅医生说肋骨附近 |
[40:11] | some light bruising around the ribs, | 有轻微淤伤 |
[40:13] | and don’t remove the compression garment. | 别乱动紧身服 |
[40:16] | Compression. | 紧身服 |
[40:17] | ♬我不是救世主♬ | |
[40:21] | ♬我不是救世主♬ | |
[40:21] | You didn’t. | 你没那样做 |
[40:23] | I figured since you were going under the knife anyway, | 我当时想反正你也要挨刀子了 |
[40:25] | it would be a good opportunity to get it over with. | 现在是冰释前嫌的好时机 |
[40:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:31] | Give my regards to your new girlfriend. | 代我向你的新女友问好 |
[40:32] | ♬我不是救世主♬ | |
[40:36] | What about Big Willie? | 大威利怎么办 |
[40:37] | Doesn’t he, uh, still want to kill me? | 他不是还想杀我吗 |
[40:40] | Get some sleep, Tony. | 睡会吧 托尼 |
[40:42] | Big Willie won’t bother you again. | 大威利不会再找你了 |
[40:52] | I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[40:54] | You made it very clear that coming back to work | 你之前说得很清楚 回来继续查案 |
[40:56] | on cases wasn’t your top priority. | 不在你的优先考虑范围 |
[40:58] | It still isn’t, but I think under the circumstances, | 仍然不是 但我认为在这种情况下 |
[41:01] | it’s what’s best for everyone. | 这样对大家都好 |
[41:02] | Under the circumstances? | 这种情况 |
[41:04] | Meaning that whatever you learned about Tom’s death | 意味着在了解汤姆死亡的具体情况后 |
[41:07] | you think having a badge is necessary to get revenge. | 你认为如果要复仇就必须拿回警徽 |
[41:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:11] | Because I think whoever killed Tom has one, too. | 因为我觉得杀死汤姆的人也有警徽 |
[41:15] | He’s police? Federal or state? | 他是警察 联邦警察还是州警 |
[41:18] | I don’t know, but if he is a cop, he’s not the only one. | 我不知道 但如果他是警察 他不会孤军作战 |
[41:22] | And I’m gonna need you, everyone, | 我也需要你 还有大家 |
[41:25] | if I’m gonna have any chance at taking them down. | 这样才有机会扳倒他们 |
[41:32] | Welcome back, Agent Keen. | 欢迎归队 基恩探员 |
[41:35] | We’ve missed you. | 我们很想你 |
[41:37] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[42:04] | You got to get everybody together. | 你必须召集会议 |
[42:06] | Agent Keen could become a serious problem. | 基恩探员可能是个大麻烦 |
[42:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:09] | She worked her way up to Navarro. | 她查到了纳瓦罗 |
[42:11] | She killed him. | 她杀了他 |
[42:12] | I’m more convinced than ever. | 我很确信这一点 |
[42:14] | We can deal with Keen. | 我们可以应付基恩 |
[42:18] | I’ll call a meeting. | 我会召集会议 |