时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | ♬爱激情燃烧♬ | |
[00:22] | ♬炽热成环♬ | |
[00:26] | ♬我极度渴求♬ | |
[00:30] | ♬最终堕入火之环♬ | |
[00:34] | ♬堕入燃烧的火之环♬ | |
[00:37] | ♬我坠落 坠落 火意高涨♬ | |
[00:41] | ♬持续燃烧 燃烧♬ | |
[00:43] | ♬火之环♬ | |
[00:45] | ♬火之环♬ | |
[00:47] | ♬火之环♬ | |
[01:03] | ♬爱的滋味很甜蜜♬ | |
[01:06] | ♬当两颗心碰撞在一起♬ | |
[01:10] | ♬我像孩子般爱你♬ | |
[01:14] | ♬火恣意燃烧♬ | |
[01:17] | ♬堕入燃烧的火之环♬ | |
[01:21] | ♬我坠落 坠落 火意高涨♬ | |
[01:26] | ♬持续燃烧 燃烧♬ | |
[01:27] | ♬火之环♬ | |
[01:29] | ♬火之环♬ | |
[01:31] | ♬火之环♬ | |
[01:32] | ♬持续燃烧 燃烧♬ | |
[01:35] | ♬火之环♬ | |
[01:36] | ♬火之环♬ | |
[01:38] | ♬火之环♬ | |
[01:45] | 厨子 第56号 | |
[01:51] | I got your message. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[01:53] | You found someone who can analyze Navarro’s glass eye? | 你找到可以分析纳瓦罗的玻璃眼球的人了 |
[01:55] | He can see us this afternoon. Did you bring it? | 他今天下午有空 你带来了吗 |
[01:58] | I know I’m gonna have to answer for what I’ve done, | 我知道我得为我做的事负责 |
[02:00] | but right now all that matters is | 但是现在最重要的是 |
[02:02] | we find out who put that in Navarro’s head | 查出是谁把这东西塞进纳瓦罗脑子里的 |
[02:04] | and whether it can lead us to Tom’s killers… | 以及这玩意能不能帮我们找到杀害汤姆的凶手 |
[02:07] | – and the truth. – The truth? | -以及真相 -真相 |
[02:09] | The last time I spoke to Tom, he told me, “I figured it out — | 汤姆最后一次联系我时说 “我弄清楚了 |
[02:13] | Why Nik died, everything.” | 为什么尼克会被杀 一切” |
[02:15] | That’s why I went home — | 所以我才回家 |
[02:18] | to find the truth. | 查明真相 |
[02:21] | But they got to him first. | 但是被他们抢先一步 |
[02:24] | My contact lives with his mother. | 这个人和他妈妈一起住 |
[02:26] | She’s not particularly fond of me. | 而她并不喜欢我 |
[02:28] | I’m not quite sure if it’s actually me or what I represent. | 我不确定是因为我 还是我代表的意义 |
[02:33] | I believe she feels I’m a bad influence on her son. | 她觉得我对她儿子有不好的影响 |
[02:36] | I thought a gesture of goodwill might smooth things over. | 我认为表达出善意可以让事情简单化 |
[02:42] | You think an empty terrarium is goodwill? | 一个空养箱也叫善意 |
[02:50] | The mother’s family operates a pet café in Kyoto. | 她的家族在京都有一家宠物咖啡 |
[02:54] | You can enjoy the most savory tsukemen ramen | 你可以在日本当地动物的环绕下 |
[02:57] | in and around a variety of animals native to Japan — | 品尝最地道的蘸汁拉面 |
[03:01] | cormorants, katydids, | 比如鸬 树螽 |
[03:03] | the occasional tanuki. | 有时还有狸 |
[03:06] | And you thought spiders would be a welcome addition? | 你觉得他们会喜欢收到蜘蛛 |
[03:08] | Joro spiders. | 棒络新妇 |
[03:10] | In Japanese folklore, | 在日本民间传说里 |
[03:11] | the joro is said to be able to change its appearance | 棒络新妇可以改变自己的样貌 |
[03:15] | to that of a beautiful woman who seduces men, | 把自己变成美女勾引男人 |
[03:18] | binding them in her web before devouring them. | 把男人捆入蛛网 然后再吃了他们 |
[03:22] | Hence its name “Joro-gumo,” or “Whore spider.” | 所以又叫洛新妇 或者荡妇蜘蛛 |
[03:27] | Here’s the mother’s work address and a note. | 这是他妈妈的工作地址和一张字条 |
[03:31] | – If you could please drop them off? – No! Me? | -麻烦你去送一下 -等等 我 |
[03:34] | I have a time-sensitive case for the Task Force. | 我和特别小组有一个很赶时间的案子 |
[03:37] | You did ask me to hold up | 可是你要求我 |
[03:39] | my part of that deal in your absence. | 在你不在期间继续合作的 |
[03:45] | Do you know what Tom was talking about? | 你知道汤姆是什么意思吗 |
[03:48] | When he said he figured it out? | 他弄清楚什么了 |
[03:51] | Tom was a man of many truths. | 汤姆知道很多事 |
[03:53] | Which of those he was going to divulge, I can’t say. | 我也不知道他要说的是什么 |
[04:11] | My sincere apologies. | 抱歉 |
[04:12] | I hope Paris has taken good care of you. | 希望帕里斯有招待你们 |
[04:15] | Tea, please. | 给我杯茶 谢谢 |
[04:16] | He made me an egg dish I can’t even pronounce. It was divine. | 他给我做了一道我都不会读的蛋 犹如神物 |
[04:19] | As is your suite, which is why in the future, | 你的套房也是一样 所以我认为 |
[04:23] | I think we should meet elsewhere. | 我们以后应该在其他地方见面 |
[04:25] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[04:26] | Because being here gives me the impression that crime pays. | 因为这里让我觉得犯罪还挺有钱途的 |
[04:30] | What are the most expensive crimes in America? | 美国最昂贵的犯罪是什么 |
[04:34] | Expensive? | 昂贵 |
[04:35] | Top three. | 前三 |
[04:36] | – Theft, armed robbery — – Arson. | -盗窃 抢劫 -纵火 |
[04:39] | 500,000 arson fires occur each year, | 每年有50万起纵火案 |
[04:44] | costing over $2 billion in property loss. | 造成了超过20亿的损失 |
[04:49] | “Husband and wife die in house fire.” | “夫妻死于住宅失火” |
[04:52] | In those 500,000 fires, about 500 people die — | 50万起纵火案 大约会死500人 |
[04:56] | one per thousand. | 千分之一 |
[04:58] | Arsonists are many things, but rarely premeditating murderers. | 纵火犯有许多特点 很少是有预谋的杀人犯 |
[05:01] | “An accelerant was found, but no motive or suspect.” | “发现了助燃剂 但没有动机或嫌疑人” |
[05:05] | Because they’re looking at the case the wrong way. | 因为他们查的方向错了 |
[05:07] | This wasn’t arson that resulted in murder. | 这不是纵火导致的谋杀 |
[05:10] | This was a murder committed by arson. | 而是纵火造成的谋杀 |
[05:12] | But you said arsonists are rarely murderers. | 但你说过纵火犯很少会是杀人犯 |
[05:14] | A fact which makes The Cook both rare and dangerous — | 这更说明厨子更加少见并危险 |
[05:17] | and the next name on the Blacklist. | 也是黑名单上的下一个名字 |
[05:19] | Does he know how many fires? | 他知道那人纵了多少次火 |
[05:21] | Or how many victims? | 或者有多少受害人 |
[05:22] | No and no. | 一概不知 |
[05:23] | But he says this “Cook” is a serial killer posing as an arsonist. | 但他说这人是个打着纵火犯名号的连环杀人犯 |
[05:27] | And yet he can’t I.D. The Cook, | 但他还不能认出厨子 |
[05:28] | and the only fire he told us about is one that | 他只告诉我们了一起案子 |
[05:30] | arson investigators don’t believe was a homicide. | 还被纵火调查员认为不是谋杀 |
[05:32] | I suppose Reddington knows better. | 我以为雷丁顿应该知道更多 |
[05:34] | No, but he knows someone who does. | 不 但他知道谁了解内幕 |
[05:36] | Earl Fagen. | 厄尔·费根 |
[05:38] | The arson investigator slash arsonist? | 那个纵火调查员兼纵火犯 |
[05:40] | Fagen hid in plain sight for years, | 费根已经销声匿迹很多年了 |
[05:42] | was lead investigator on a dozen fires that he set. | 他曾是他犯下的多起纵火案的首席调查员 |
[05:45] | No one knows more about fire then the men and women who set them. | 没人比纵火犯更了解火灾 |
[05:48] | Reddington says he can help us find The Cook. | 雷丁顿说他可以帮我们找到厨子 |
[05:50] | What’s the catch? | 条件是什么 |
[05:51] | Fagen is up for parole — | 费根想要假释 |
[05:52] | he helps us, Reddington would like us to help him. | 他帮我们 雷丁顿想要我们还他个人情 |
[05:55] | I don’t like it. But if there’s a serial killer out there… | 我不喜欢 但若真有个连环杀人犯逍遥法外 |
[05:58] | We don’t need a firebug to find him. | 我们也不需要让个纵火犯去找他 |
[06:00] | Less than 15% of all arson cases are ever solved. | 破获的纵火案不到百分之十五 |
[06:03] | Maybe we need the help. | 或许我们真的需要帮助 |
[06:04] | I’ll reach out to Main Justice, | 我去跟司法部联系 |
[06:05] | see if they can get a court order | 看看他们能不能拿到法院许可 |
[06:06] | to get Fagen at the scene of last night’s fire. | 让费根去昨晚纵火案的现场 |
[06:08] | If he helps us get The Cook, | 如果他帮我们找到厨子 |
[06:09] | maybe, maybe, we’ll put in a good word. | 也许 只是也许 我们会替他说点好话 |
[06:12] | If not, we’ll make sure he stays put. | 如果没找到 我们确保他把牢底坐穿 |
[06:39] | Irregular burn patterns… | 不规则的燃烧模式 |
[06:43] | use of accelerants… | 用了助燃剂 |
[06:50] | …something with high vapor pressure and low flash points. | 有高蒸气压和低燃点 |
[06:56] | Man took some time calculating the rate equation. | 这人花了不少心思计算燃烧公式 |
[07:00] | Multiple points of origin. | 多处起火点 |
[07:03] | He wanted it to burn hot. | 他想让火烧的更旺 |
[07:04] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[07:07] | He wanted to see the flashover? | 他想看到闪燃 |
[07:10] | Stand back and watch? | 站着静看 |
[07:11] | We’re gonna need a little more than “Maybe he wanted to watch.” | 我们需要比”他想看”更具体的线索 |
[07:18] | So, what floated your boat? | 你是为什么纵火 |
[07:20] | I’d be lying if I said there wasn’t an element of arousal | 纵火是被某种兴奋元素所驱使 |
[07:23] | to the whole thing — a certain gratification. | 某种满足感 |
[07:28] | But for me… | 但对我而言 |
[07:32] | fire filled the vacuum within me. | 火填补了我内心的空洞 |
[07:36] | It gave me a sense of relief. | 给了我一种解脱 |
[07:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:39] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[07:40] | Hey. What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:45] | Might you be able to get me a blacklight? | 你能给我个紫光灯吗 |
[07:53] | “Discipline not faith.” What the hell does that mean? | “自律不是信仰” 这什么意思 |
[07:57] | Why would he leave a message we wouldn’t be able to find? | 他为什么留了一个我们找不到的消息 |
[08:03] | Boy, oh, boy. | 哎呀 哎呀 |
[08:09] | Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. | 哎呀 哎呀 |
[08:13] | Y’all got a real humdinger of a firebug on your hands. | 你们要找的可是个顶尖的纵火犯 |
[08:29] | All right. We’re still searching nationally, | 好 我们还在进行全国性的搜查 |
[08:31] | but so far we’ve found four fires under investigation | 但目前我们找到了四起 |
[08:33] | with the same inverted pentagram and inscription. | 有相同倒五角星和铭文的案件 |
[08:36] | How? I thought he hid them? | 怎么找到的 我以为他会把铭文藏起来 |
[08:37] | He does, behind a barely burned wall. | 是的 藏在没怎么被烧毁的墙后 |
[08:39] | That is his M.O. everything burns hot | 这是他的作案手法 所有东西都会被烧毁 |
[08:41] | and fast except one wall. | 除了一面墙 |
[08:44] | Gave us enough to narrow our search. | 足够让我们缩小搜索范围 |
[08:46] | – How many deaths are we up to? – Seven. | -目前死亡人数有多少 -7人 |
[08:47] | And if you’re looking for a common denominator | 你要想找到受害人的共同点 |
[08:49] | among the victims, good luck. | 那就祝你好运了 |
[08:52] | A married couple in Bethesda, | 贝塞斯达的一对已婚夫妇 |
[08:53] | an insurance executive outside Chicago, | 芝加哥市外的一个保险行政 |
[08:56] | a mother and son burned to death | 在布鲁克林的一起公寓纵火案里 |
[08:57] | in an apartment fire in Brooklyn. | 被活活烧死的一对母子 |
[08:59] | Are there any survivors, | 有幸存者吗 |
[09:00] | anyone who can tell us why they were targeted? | 能提供为什么他们会被盯上的原因吗 |
[09:02] | It seems that he’s only missed once, | 他似乎只失手了一次 |
[09:04] | when he burned down a small ranch house in Tenleytown. | 那次他烧毁了一户在坦利镇的小平房 |
[09:07] | The owner is an ER doctor — Corrine Egan. | 屋主是名急诊室医生科瑞恩·伊根 |
[09:12] | Navabi, she’s all yours. | 纳瓦比 交给你了 |
[09:14] | Ressler, look into the pentagram and the inscription. | 雷斯勒 你去调查五角星和铭文 |
[09:17] | Find out what the hell we’re dealing with. | 查出我们到底在跟谁打交道 |
[09:18] | If this guy’s an cult member or Satanist of some kind, | 如果这个人是邪教或者撒旦教之类中的一员 |
[09:20] | we need to lock in on it fast. | 我们就得快点找到他 |
[09:22] | Why didn’t you deliver them? | 你为什么没送 |
[09:24] | I left them for her with your note. | 我把你的字条和蜘蛛一并留给她了 |
[09:26] | You left them. Spiders. | 你留下了蜘蛛 |
[09:27] | She wasn’t in her office. | 她不在办公室 |
[09:29] | What did you expect me to do, drive around with them? | 你觉得我该怎么做 带着他们一块兜风吗 |
[09:32] | Besides, what difference does it make | 再说了 他妈妈喜不喜欢你 |
[09:33] | if his mother likes you or not? | 又有什么关系 |
[09:35] | I mean, it’s not like he’s 16. | 他又不是才十六岁 |
[09:37] | No, he is not 16. | 他当然不是十六岁 |
[09:39] | He’s 15. | 他才十五岁 |
[09:40] | And a half. Just got my learner’s permit. | 十五岁半 刚刚拿到实习驾照 |
[09:42] | Elizabeth, this is Tadashi. Is your mom home? | 伊丽莎白 这是塔达希 你妈妈在家吗 |
[09:45] | Has she said anything about the gift I sent? | 她有提过我送的礼物吗 |
[09:47] | I need to speak with you for a minute. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[09:51] | He’s a child. | 他还是个孩子 |
[09:52] | Who turned down Harvard a year ago, | 他一年前拒绝了哈佛 |
[09:54] | and a job at Face…whatever. | 还有一家叫脸什么的公司 |
[09:57] | Face-whatever? Really? | 脸什么的 你是认真的吗 |
[09:59] | Look, I’m a technological moron. I just don’t get it, | 我是个技术白痴 完全搞不懂那些东西 |
[10:02] | which is why I surround myself with people who do. | 所以我才找一群懂的人帮我办事 |
[10:05] | Tadashi gets it! | 塔达希就懂 |
[10:06] | What is thy bidding, my Master? | 您的命令 主人 |
[10:10] | Apparently, he also gets “Star Wars.” | 他还懂《星球大战》 |
[10:16] | Dr. Egan, I understand this is an unsettling development. | 伊根医生 我知道调查尚未结束 |
[10:19] | You’re saying someone was intentionally trying to kill me? | 你意思是说有人故意要杀我 |
[10:22] | No. The investigator I spoke with | 不可能 调查员说 |
[10:24] | said that the fire was arson — | 火灾就是普通纵火 |
[10:26] | that it was set to cover up for something he stole. | 为了掩盖他偷走的东西 |
[10:30] | Concealment is a common motive for arson. | 掩盖踪迹的确是纵火案常见动机 |
[10:33] | Unfortunately, there’s nothing common about this. | 然而这起案件并不普通 |
[10:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:38] | The pentagram represents the five limbs of man — | 五角星代表了人的五个肢体 |
[10:43] | his five senses. | 五种感官 |
[10:44] | It was hidden on a wall in your house. | 这个藏在你家的一堵墙里面 |
[10:46] | Does it mean anything to you? | 对你来说有什么特殊含义吗 |
[10:48] | “Discipline not faith”? | “自律不是信仰” |
[10:50] | An inverted pentagram is associated with evil. | 倒置的五角星代表邪恶 |
[10:55] | It depicts the natural order turned on its head. | 表示自然秩序已经开始工作 |
[10:58] | The department chair said that you wrote the book on Satanism. | 系主任说你写过关于恶魔崇拜的书 |
[11:01] | Is there anything in there on why this would be left behind? | 里面有提到为什么会留下这东西吗 |
[11:04] | Have you had any recent altercations, | 你最近有没有跟人起争执 |
[11:06] | breakups, problems at work? | 分手 或者工作上的问题 |
[11:08] | Problems? I’m an ER Attending. | 问题 我是急诊医生 |
[11:10] | Yeah, I meet some kooks, | 肯定会遇到一些疯子 |
[11:11] | but no one who’d wanna burn my house down. | 但是没有人会想烧掉我的房子 |
[11:14] | I’d say the symbol is an expression | 我认为哪个符号表示 |
[11:17] | of the killer’s belief that his victims | 凶手认为受害者 |
[11:19] | deserve to be punished, | 应该被惩罚 |
[11:22] | purified by fire. | 用烈火净化 |
[11:24] | Maybe you were not the intended victim. | 可能你并不是目标 |
[11:26] | Do you live alone? | 你一个人住吗 |
[11:28] | Not that night. | 那天不是 |
[11:29] | My brother was with me. | 我的兄弟和我一起 |
[11:31] | He’d come in from Seattle. That’s what saved me. | 他从西雅图过来 那就是我为什么还活着 |
[11:34] | He was three hours behind and couldn’t sleep. | 三个小时的时差让他难以入睡 |
[11:37] | Talked me into going for a run at 11:15. | 拉着我晚上十一点十五分还出去跑步 |
[11:40] | We came back, and the place was in flames. | 我们回来的时候 房子已经烧起来了 |
[11:43] | You said punished. What for? | 你说惩罚 为什么 |
[11:45] | Some perceived sin. | 某些感知到的罪恶 |
[11:47] | Maybe he’s saying just having faith isn’t enough. | 也可能他想说光有信仰也不够 |
[11:51] | You have to live that faith every day, | 必须时刻坚持做到 |
[11:54] | and that requires great discipline. | 那需要极大的自律 |
[11:57] | The guy who did this, he’s still out there, right? | 干这事的人还没有抓到 对吧 |
[12:01] | Does that mean you think I’m in danger? | 你认为我有危险吗 |
[12:08] | Anything? | 有什么发现 |
[12:14] | I sometimes feel as if I should pay more attention to pop culture. | 有时候我觉得我该多关注一点流行文化 |
[12:19] | Then I see this — “Star Wars,” | 然后我看了那个《星球大战》 |
[12:24] | featuring this giant in a bear costume | 让一个大个子穿着熊外套 |
[12:27] | piloting an aircraft and a little green guy sword fighting. | 驾驶飞行器 还有小绿人拿剑乱砍 |
[12:30] | And I say a silent prayer of thanks for Tolstoy’s moral crisis. | 然后我默默感谢托尔斯泰的精神危机 |
[12:35] | Oh, if he can’t figure this out… | 如果他搞不定… |
[12:37] | This green fellow is considerably too short | 那小绿人对剑斗来说 |
[12:40] | to be effective in a sword fight. | 也太矮了 |
[12:43] | I assumed since it was an eye it would record video, | 我本以为既然是一只眼睛 那可能就会录影 |
[12:46] | but there’s no camera. | 然而并没有摄像机 |
[12:47] | And I can’t find a mic. | 也没有麦克风 |
[12:49] | So, what does it do? | 那这是做什么的 |
[12:50] | No clue. It’s using encrypted firmware. | 不知道 它使用了加密防火墙 |
[12:52] | Even the boot loader is tamper-resistant. | 就连系统引导加载程序也是防攻破的 |
[12:54] | This is gonna take a while, assuming I can crack it at all. | 得花点时间 如果我能攻破的话 |
[12:58] | This is the world we live in now. | 这就是我们现在所处的世界 |
[13:01] | I suppose we have to trust it. | 我们不得不相信它 |
[13:04] | Do you not know, or you can’t say? | 你是不知道 还是不能说 |
[13:08] | The truth Tom discovered. | 关于汤姆的发现 |
[13:10] | I asked if you knew about it, and you said, “I can’t say.” | 我问过你你是否知道 你说 我不知道 |
[13:13] | Does that mean you don’t know, | 你是真的不知道 |
[13:15] | or is “Can’t say” some clever turn of phrase | 还是用巧妙的措辞 |
[13:18] | that makes it possible for you to be honest | 让你既可以诚实 |
[13:20] | and secretive? | 又可以隐瞒 |
[13:23] | What is this about? | 你想说什么 |
[13:26] | You’ve asked me to trust. | 你要我相信 |
[13:28] | All I do is trust. | 我做到了 |
[13:30] | I trusted Tom — forgave every lie, | 我相信了汤姆 原谅了所有的谎言 |
[13:32] | believed every promise that he would stop keeping things from me. | 相信了所有他说过的再也不对我撒谎的承诺 |
[13:35] | And then he went off on some secret quest | 然后他去做某件秘密的事 |
[13:38] | and got himself killed. | 赔上了性命 |
[13:39] | And now I have killed someone | 现在我为了查清楚 |
[13:42] | trying to figure out what it was he was keeping from me. | 他到底隐瞒了我什么 也杀过人了 |
[13:44] | And you have kept so many things from me, | 你隐瞒了我太多 |
[13:48] | I would have to be an idiot | 我不会蠢到相信 |
[13:50] | to believe that this is not one of them. | 这件事上你没有瞒着我什么 |
[13:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:59] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[14:00] | For not pulling some Jedi mind trick. | 谢谢你没有搞乱我的思维 |
[14:03] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:05] | And yet, you’ve mastered it. | 但你可是最擅长了 |
[14:12] | Okay, so Fagen told you The Cook liked to stay and watch, right? | 费根告诉你厨子喜欢留下来看 |
[14:15] | Well, it turns out he did. | 没错 |
[14:17] | A neighbor told a first responder after the Chicago fire | 一名邻居告诉第一批到现场的芝加哥消防员 |
[14:19] | that he noticed a red Honda parked across the street | 他发现有一辆红色的本田车 |
[14:23] | from the victim’s house, which got me thinking. | 停在被害者家街对面 让我想到一点 |
[14:25] | If there are fires in different cities, | 如果火灾出现在不同的城市 |
[14:27] | how did the killer get there? | 那凶手是怎么赶到的呢 |
[14:29] | – He’s traveling. – Which means he rented that Honda. | -他在旅游 -所以说那辆本田是他租的 |
[14:31] | I checked, and there are only two rental companies | 我查过了 那座城市中只有两家租赁公司 |
[14:33] | in that city using Hondas, | 能租本田车 |
[14:35] | and only one with a model in candy apple red | 只有一家公司在那晚租出去一辆 |
[14:38] | on the streets that night — | 苹果红的车型 |
[14:40] | rented to a William Seavers, Baltimore address. | 租赁人名叫威廉·西福斯 地址在巴尔的摩 |
[14:43] | You’re so cute. Isn’t he so cute? | 你真可爱 他是不是很可爱 |
[14:45] | Adorable. | 很可爱 |
[14:46] | Now get to Baltimore and let’s put an end to this thing. | 去巴尔的摩了结这件事吧 |
[14:49] | Seavers, federal agents! | 西福斯 联邦探员 |
[15:03] | Navabi. | 纳瓦比 |
[15:35] | – You okay? – Go! | -你没事吧 -快追 |
[15:47] | Ressler! | 雷斯勒 |
[15:51] | Ressler, I’m coming around the back. | 雷斯勒 我从后面绕过来 |
[16:10] | Ressler! Ressler, grab my hand. | 雷斯勒 雷斯勒 抓住我的手 |
[16:19] | Our agreement required my assistance at one crime scene. | 我们说好只帮忙调查一处犯罪现场 |
[16:23] | I’ll help you here, | 我会帮助你 |
[16:25] | but I expect you to be twice as enthusiastic at my parole hearing. | 但我希望你在我的假释听证会上加倍用心 |
[16:28] | Seavers — or whatever his real name is — | 西福斯 不管他真名叫什么 |
[16:31] | had this place rigged with glass jars | 把这里用线挂满了 |
[16:33] | with some kind of an accelerant suspended by these strings. | 装满助燃剂的玻璃瓶 |
[16:37] | There were also phrases written on the wall, | 墙上还写着一些东西 |
[16:39] | like in the first crime scene, only visible by blacklight. | 和第一个犯罪现场一样 用紫光灯才能看到 |
[16:44] | Maybe he’s not talking to his victims. | 也许他不是在和他的被害人说话 |
[16:47] | Maybe he’s also talking to himself. | 也许他也是在和自己说话 |
[16:57] | What was it like, | 对和你合作的人撒谎 |
[17:00] | lying to everyone you worked with, | 身为罪犯却假扮英雄 |
[17:02] | acting like a hero when you were a criminal? | 是什么感觉 |
[17:07] | You want an honest answer, | 你是真的想听我的回答 |
[17:08] | or are you just trying to make a point? | 还是只是在表达你的看法 |
[17:10] | Little bit of both. | 两者皆是 |
[17:14] | Living a lie was worse than prison. | 活在谎言中比蹲监狱还要痛苦 |
[17:18] | The day I confessed was the day I went to jail. | 我坦白的那一天 就是我进监狱的那一天 |
[17:23] | That was also the day I was set free. | 也是我解脱的那一天 |
[17:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:32] | If you destroy that, you can say goodbye to your parole. | 如果你毁掉那个 就别想再得到假释了 |
[17:45] | Narrow, rectangular, possibly thermal paper — | 细长 方形 可能是热敏纸 |
[17:48] | the kind commonly used for… | 一般用来做… |
[17:50] | Receipts. | 收据 |
[17:53] | Havershim Hardware, two days ago. | 哈弗西姆五金 两天前 |
[17:56] | Ammonium nitrate, saltpeter. | 硝酸铵 硝石 |
[17:59] | Looks like he paid cash, 9:17 P.M. | 付的现金 晚上9点17分 |
[18:01] | Don’t say anything. Really. | 不用客气 |
[18:03] | My freedom’s the only thanks that I need. | 想谢我只要给我自由 |
[18:06] | The security footage from Havershim Hardware — | 哈弗西姆五金的监控录像 |
[18:08] | this is from two days ago. | 这是两天前的 |
[18:11] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[18:13] | 17 was on the receipt, right, Agent Navabi? | 收据上写的是17分吧 纳瓦比探员 |
[18:16] | Yes. And that’s the right height and build. | 没错 身高和体型也符合 |
[18:18] | Come on, buddy. Turn around. | 伙计 转过来 |
[18:23] | Holy Mary. Mother of God. | 我的天啊 |
[18:26] | A priest. You gotta be kidding me. | 牧师 开玩笑吧 |
[18:28] | – This guy’s a priest. – What’s that on his pocket? | -这家伙是个牧师 -他的口袋上是什么 |
[18:29] | Is that some sort of cross? | 是某种十字架吗 |
[18:33] | It looks like the letter “T.” | 好像是字母T |
[18:34] | Agent Ressler, talk to someone in semiotics. | 雷斯勒探员 找符号学的专家看看 |
[18:37] | Let’s see if we can figure out what that pin represents | 试试能不能赶在出现下一个被害人之前 |
[18:39] | before someone else gets killed. | 查出那个胸针是什么意思 |
[18:57] | This is the final boarding call for passengers… | 最后一次登机提醒 |
[19:07] | Final call for boarding Flight 232. | 232航班最后登机提醒 |
[19:12] | Final boarding call for Flight 232. | 232航班最后登机提醒 |
[19:16] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[19:19] | Work trip. | 出差 |
[19:22] | But you don’t like to fly. | 但你不喜欢坐飞机 |
[19:24] | You’re nervous, I can tell. | 我看得出来 你很紧张 |
[19:26] | No, no. Not nervous. Just praying…for a friend. | 不不 不是紧张 只是在替一位朋友祈祷 |
[19:32] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[19:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:40] | I’m not a church person, but my fiancé — | 我不爱去教堂 但我的未婚夫 |
[19:44] | well, he is, and we’re getting married. | 他… 我们要结婚了 |
[19:48] | And I did this thing with another guy. | 但我跟另一个男的睡了 |
[19:51] | It only happened once and… | 只有一次 |
[19:54] | Anyway, Kevin’s flight’s delayed, | 总之 凯文的飞机晚点了 |
[19:56] | and I was gonna tell him when he got here. | 他到这后我本来打算跟他说的 |
[20:01] | But now, seeing you — maybe it’s the alcohol talking | 现在见到你 或许是酒后胡言 |
[20:04] | or maybe it’s a sign, | 或许是个征兆 |
[20:05] | but I don’t wanna tell him and lose him. | 但我不想告诉他 不想失去他 |
[20:08] | If I lost him, I would just… | 如果失去了他 我就… |
[20:15] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[20:18] | what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[20:20] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[20:22] | Claire Homan. | 克莱尔·霍曼 |
[20:23] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[20:27] | The lust of the flesh, | 肉体的淫欲 |
[20:31] | the fervor of the eyes, | 眼眸的激情 |
[20:33] | and the pride of skin comes not from the Father, | 以及皮肤的骄傲不是上帝所赐 |
[20:38] | but from the world. | 而是源自俗世 |
[20:41] | Forgive yourself. | 宽恕你自己 |
[20:43] | Be honest with this man you love. | 与心爱之人坦诚相待 |
[20:48] | His faith will help him forgive. | 他的信仰会帮他宽恕 |
[20:53] | You really believe that? | 你真的相信这些吗 |
[20:55] | Not me, Claire. | 不是我 克莱尔 |
[20:58] | God. | 是上帝 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:15] | Oh, I am so sorry, how selfish. | 很抱歉 我真自私 |
[21:18] | What about your friend? | 你的朋友怎么了 |
[21:22] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:24] | What are you gonna tell him to do? | 你要让他怎么做 |
[21:30] | I’m going to tell him to find his faith… | 我会让他找到自己的信仰 |
[21:33] | to not turn his back on God and run. | 不要背弃上帝 落荒而逃 |
[21:39] | I’m going to tell him to stay | 我会让他留下 |
[21:41] | and do what, in his heart, he knows he must. | 去做心中必须做的事 |
[21:48] | I’ll pray for him. | 我会为他祈祷 |
[21:51] | Please do. | 谢谢 |
[22:09] | All right. The Cook is a priest. | 好了 厨子是个牧师 |
[22:11] | The quote you saw in blacklight is from Romans, | 紫光灯下看到的文字引自《罗马书》 |
[22:13] | the second from John. | 第二条引自《约翰福音》 |
[22:14] | To see what else might be written behind those walls, | 为了查清墙后面可能还有什么 |
[22:16] | I had the lab run thermographic scans and found this. | 我让实验室做了热像扫描 发现了这个 |
[22:21] | It’s the cross from the Traditum Church. | 这是世传教会的十字 |
[22:24] | – The “T” on his lapel. – Yep. | -翻领上有字母”T” -对 |
[22:25] | Traditum Primarius — “Tradition First.” | 也就是”传统至上”的意思 |
[22:29] | It is an extremely fringe order. | 是极端的条纹次级 |
[22:31] | How many are ordained? | 有多少人受圣职 |
[22:32] | They won’t release official numbers, | 他们没公布官方数字 |
[22:33] | but their Temple is in Cromwell, | 但他们的圣殿在克伦威尔 |
[22:35] | just a few miles outside of Arlington. | 离阿灵顿几英里远 |
[22:37] | Ressler, Navabi, get there. Show them Seavers’ photo. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去给他们看西福斯的照片 |
[22:40] | If he’s been ordained, maybe we can get an ID. | 如果他有圣职 或许能确定他的身份 |
[22:42] | You found something? | 有发现了吗 |
[22:43] | A serial number on one of the chips. | 某块芯片上的序列编号 |
[22:45] | If I find out who makes it, | 如果能找到是谁造的 |
[22:47] | I figure out what it does. | 就能知道用来干什么 |
[22:51] | This means everything to her. | 这对她非常重要 |
[22:53] | And to me. | 对我也是 |
[22:55] | For a different reason. | 原因不同 |
[22:57] | She doesn’t know what, but she knows. | 她还不知道 但她察觉到了 |
[23:00] | “Clever turn of phrase” | “巧妙的措辞” |
[23:03] | is a polite way of saying you’re being dishonest. | 只是你在撒谎的委婉说法 |
[23:07] | – It’s made by Wandtech. – And what does that tell you? | -是魔杖科技造的 -说明什么 |
[23:09] | Wandtech, Wandtech, Wandtech. | 魔杖科技 魔杖科技 魔杖科技 |
[23:12] | Yikes. | 有了 |
[23:13] | Yikes? Why yikes? | 有了什么 |
[23:15] | They make GPS devices. | 他们做了定位装置 |
[23:22] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[23:23] | Uh, guys?! | 各位 |
[23:24] | Mr. Reddington? I think we have a situation. | 雷丁顿先生 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:27] | This thing’s transmitting. | 这东西在发送信号 |
[23:28] | What is it transmitting? | 发送什么 |
[23:29] | Our location! | 我们的位置 |
[23:35] | You! | 是你 |
[23:36] | Mrs. Ito. | 伊藤夫人 |
[23:37] | Get out! | 出去 |
[23:39] | Did you get my gift? | 收到我的礼物了吗 |
[23:40] | Four spiders no gift. | 四只蜘蛛可不是礼物 |
[23:42] | You gave her four spiders? | 你给她送了四只蜘蛛 |
[23:45] | Venomous members of the golden orb-weaver genus. | 黄金蜘蛛属中剧毒的种类 |
[23:48] | For your sister’s pet cafe. | 给你姐姐的宠物咖啡店准备的 |
[23:49] | In Japanese, four is a homonym for death. | 日语中”四”跟”死”同音 |
[23:52] | First you turn down Harvard. Now you work with a criminal. | 你先是拒绝了哈佛 现在又替罪犯做事 |
[23:56] | I am through with you. Finished! | 我受够你了 玩完了 |
[24:03] | Out the back, the hole in the fence. | 从后面栅栏的缺口出去 |
[24:05] | There’s no hole in fence. | 栅栏没缺口 |
[24:09] | I stay! | 我不走 |
[24:10] | They’ll shoot you if you do. | 他们会开枪打死你的 |
[24:11] | Good. End misery. | 那正好 终结痛苦 |
[24:13] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[24:15] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[24:16] | Tom’s killer? | 杀了汤姆的人 |
[24:18] | Yes, and he could have the advantage. | 是的 他可能有优势 |
[24:21] | We don’t know that. | 那可不一定 |
[24:22] | Which is why we have to go — Because we don’t know. | 所以我们才应该撤退 因为我们无法确定 |
[24:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[24:58] | Father? Agents Ressler and Navabi, FBI. | 神父 雷斯勒和纳瓦比 联调局探员 |
[25:01] | We were hoping that we could have a word. | 我们想跟你聊几句 |
[25:04] | FBI? | 联调局 |
[25:05] | What’s this about? | 怎么了 |
[25:07] | We’re looking for this man. | 我们在找这个人 |
[25:08] | This is from three days ago. | 这是三天前拍下的 |
[25:11] | No. That’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[25:14] | So you know him? | 你认识他 |
[25:16] | We’re conducting a criminal investigation. | 我们正在调查一宗刑事案件 |
[25:20] | His name is Thomas Wattles. He goes by Tommy. | 他叫托马斯·沃特尔斯 我们叫他汤米 |
[25:25] | He was a priest in our Order, | 他曾是我们修道会的牧师 |
[25:27] | but he was stripped of his clerical title about a year ago. | 但一年前被剥夺了牧师头衔 |
[25:31] | You mind telling us why? | 可以告诉我们原因吗 |
[25:34] | Mr. Wattles violated his oath of celibacy. | 沃特尔斯先生违背了他的禁欲誓言 |
[25:37] | Our leadership felt he wasn’t worthy | 修道会高层认为 他已不配 |
[25:39] | of such an exalted position in the eyes of our Lord. | 再从事主眼中如此尊贵的职位 |
[25:42] | We need to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[25:43] | I haven’t seen him since he left the Order. | 他离开修道会之后 我就再没见过他 |
[25:47] | You say this is a criminal matter? | 你们说这是一宗刑事案件 |
[25:49] | Yes. We believe he’s setting fires, | 是的 我们认为他在纵火 |
[25:53] | burning men and women alive. | 将男人和女人活活烧死 |
[25:55] | Men? | 男人 |
[25:56] | He’s killing men, not just women? | 他还杀男人 不仅仅是女人 |
[25:58] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[25:59] | If there’s something that you know — | 如果你知道什么… |
[26:02] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我不能说 抱歉 |
[26:04] | As Spiritual Director, it’s your responsibility | 作为灵魂导师 聆听教士的忏悔 |
[26:06] | to hear the confessions of your priests. | 是你的责任 |
[26:09] | Yes, but anything Tommy says would be privileged. | 是的 但汤米说的任何事都享有保护 |
[26:11] | It would be an unforgivable violation — | 否则就是不可原谅的背誓… |
[26:14] | He’s murdering people. And he’ll do it again. | 他在杀人 他还会继续杀的 |
[26:17] | The privilege can be violated if you believe | 如果你相信他打算继续犯下暴行 |
[26:19] | he intends to commit future acts of violence. | 那你就不用保护他的忏悔 |
[26:21] | – Look at these. – My God! | -看看这些照片 -我的主啊 |
[26:25] | They were just fantasies. | 它们只是幻想 |
[26:27] | Visions — That’s what he said. | 是幻觉 他是这样说的 |
[26:30] | Tommy was having visions of hurting women — | 汤米产生了伤害女人的幻觉 |
[26:34] | women he found attractive. | 那些他认为有魅力的女人 |
[26:36] | He saw it as a personal failing — | 他把这看作个人的污点 |
[26:38] | failing God. | 对上帝的亵渎 |
[26:39] | He believed he had a calling as a priest. | 他认为他作为一名牧师 |
[26:42] | And yet, he found himself having these lustful urges he couldn’t suppress. | 却心怀无法抑制的淫欲 |
[26:46] | He was consumed with self-loathing. | 他被自我厌弃吞噬 |
[26:51] | These women were temptresses, he said, | 这些女人是引诱男人的妖妇 他说 |
[26:54] | sent by the Devil himself. | 是魔鬼派来的 |
[26:56] | He said he had dreams of destroying them… | 他说他梦到自己摧毁了她们 |
[27:00] | burning them. | 烧死了她们 |
[27:03] | Purification by fire. | 用火焰净化了她们 |
[27:06] | They weren’t dreams, Father. You should’ve said something. | 那不是梦 神父 你应该说出来的 |
[27:10] | I wonder if your God will forgive you for not doing that. | 我在想你的主会不会原谅你的不作为 |
[27:19] | Aram, we got a name — Tommy Wattles. | 阿兰姆 查到名字了 托马斯·沃特尔斯 |
[27:22] | Okay, hang on. Searching. | 好的 稍等 正在查找 |
[27:23] | The church thinks he’s got some kind of a vendetta | 教会认为 他是在向那些 |
[27:25] | out against women he believes are out to “Tempt” Him. | “引诱”了他的女人进行复仇 |
[27:27] | Which means he’s had personal encounters with his victims. | 也就是说那些受害者都跟他有过接触 |
[27:30] | All right. Oh, okay. I’ve got a Thomas Owen Wattles | 查到了 托马斯·欧文·沃特尔斯 |
[27:32] | on Fisher Drive in Pimmit Hills. | 家住皮米特山的费舍尔街 |
[27:34] | 弗吉尼亚州 驾驶执照 | |
[27:35] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[27:36] | Aram, notify Virginia State Police. | 阿兰姆 通知弗吉尼亚州警方 |
[27:38] | Put a flag on him — cellphone, vehicle, the works. | 对他进行标记 电话 汽车等所有相关的 |
[27:40] | Look, this guy was willing to torch his own safe house | 这个人为了领先我们一步 |
[27:42] | to keep us one step behind. | 不惜把自己的藏身之处付之一炬 |
[27:44] | If he hasn’t fled, he will. | 就算之前没跑 现在也要跑了 |
[27:45] | He knows we’re onto him. | 他知道我们盯上他了 |
[27:47] | Check out the address in Pimmit Hills. | 查一下他在皮米特山市的地址 |
[27:48] | Reach out to the two survivors you interviewed — | 联系你之前见过的那两名幸存者 |
[27:50] | the ER doctor and her brother. | 那个急诊室医生和她哥哥 |
[27:52] | Show them Wattles’ photo. | 给他们看沃特尔斯的照片 |
[27:53] | Let’s hope that shakes something loose | 希望在他找到下一个受害者之前 |
[27:54] | before this guy finds another victim. | 能找到一些线索 |
[27:57] | I feel terrible, Mariko. I know it’s small consolation, | 我很抱歉 真理子 我知道这不能弥补什么 |
[28:02] | but I’ve made arrangements for you and Tadashi to stay in the hotel. | 但我为你和塔达希在酒店都安排好了 |
[28:06] | A two-bedroom suite is yours | 一个双人套房供你们随意使用 |
[28:08] | until it’s safe for you to go back to your home. | 直到可以安全回家 |
[28:11] | Room service, 24-hour spa, | 客房服务 二十四小时的温泉 |
[28:14] | tickets to any of the shows in town. | 城里任何演出的演出票 |
[28:16] | I hear there’s a revival of “The Music Man” | 我听说《音乐人》的要复演 |
[28:19] | that’s supposed to be marvelous. | 据说非常好看 |
[28:33] | She terrifies me. | 她好吓人 |
[28:34] | She has that effect on people. | 大家都这么觉得 |
[28:36] | Can they still track us? | 他们还能追踪我们吗 |
[28:37] | I disabled the locator signal. | 我已经关闭了定位信号 |
[28:39] | They were using the signal to find us. | 他们就是用这个信号找到的我们 |
[28:41] | If I can reverse it, figure out where it came from, | 要是能反向追踪 找到信号来源 |
[28:44] | I could use it to find them. | 就能用来定位他们 |
[28:47] | What makes her happy? | 什么能让她开心点 |
[28:49] | Does she like a good foot massage? | 她喜欢足底按摩吗 |
[28:52] | We should have stayed. | 我们应该留下的 |
[28:56] | I do know, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我确实知道 |
[28:58] | We ran, and now we have nothing. | 我们逃了 现在我们一无所有 |
[29:00] | What Tom figured out. | 汤姆查出来的事 |
[29:04] | The truth he uncovered has to do with me. | 他发现的真相和我有关 |
[29:12] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[29:13] | I knew you were lying. | 我就知道你在骗我 |
[29:14] | I told Tom not to pursue it. | 我劝过汤姆不要查下去了 |
[29:18] | What? Pursue what? | 什么 查什么 |
[29:19] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[29:21] | An item Mr. Kaplan unearthed that I wish to keep hidden. | 是我想隐藏却被卡普兰先生找到的东西 |
[29:25] | An item? | 一个东西 |
[29:27] | What item? | 什么东西 |
[29:30] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[29:35] | Tom died because of it. | 汤姆因为它而死 |
[29:39] | Tom ignored my warning. That is why he died. | 汤姆忽略了我的警告 所以才死了 |
[29:44] | And this item — Did Tom have it? | 那这个东西 当时在汤姆手上吗 |
[29:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:50] | And now his killers do. That’s why you’re here. | 现在在凶手手上了 所以你才来 |
[29:52] | That’s — Not to help me, | 所以 你不是为了帮我 |
[29:55] | not to avenge Tom’s death, | 不是为了替汤姆复仇 |
[29:56] | but to help yourself | 只是为了帮你自己 |
[29:59] | and get your precious secret back. | 找回你自己的秘密 |
[30:02] | We want the same thing. | 我们的目的是一样的 |
[30:04] | I gave Agnes up until this is over. | 这件事结束后我才能见到艾格尼斯 |
[30:06] | If I miss even one more day with her | 要是我错过一天 |
[30:08] | than is absolutely necessary | 和她在一起的日子 |
[30:10] | because you’re not being completely honest with — | 只因为你没说实话… |
[30:12] | But I am being honest. | 我说的是实话 |
[30:15] | I do know, but I can’t say. | 我是知道 但我不能说 |
[30:18] | I’m not trying to be clever. | 我不是想玩文字游戏 |
[30:20] | It’s not an ambiguity. | 这也不是含糊其辞 |
[30:22] | It’s the truth. | 只是事实 |
[30:24] | I have a secret, and I need to keep it — | 我有个秘密 不能被人知道 |
[30:27] | even from you. | 你也不行 |
[30:32] | His name’s Tommy Wattles. | 他叫托马斯·沃特尔斯 |
[30:33] | He purchased an airline ticket to Heathrow, | 他买了一张去希思罗机场的机票 |
[30:35] | and he never boarded. | 但却没有登机 |
[30:36] | His last credit card charge | 他信用卡最后的 |
[30:37] | was a purchase here last night. | 使用记录是在这里 |
[30:40] | Yeah, the priest. He was here. | 是的 那个牧师 他来过 |
[30:42] | Corner booth. | 拐角座位 |
[30:42] | What do you mean, corner booth? | 什么意思 拐角座位 |
[30:44] | That’s where he sits at the deli on Riverside. | 他就坐在河滨市熟食店的拐角座位 |
[30:46] | I see him at lunch there all the time. | 我吃午饭时经常在那里见到他 |
[30:48] | Does he come alone? | 他总是一个人吗 |
[30:49] | No, he was with a woman. | 不 还有个女人 |
[30:50] | She moved over, joined him at the table. | 她过来 和他坐在一起 |
[30:52] | I assumed they knew each other. | 我以为他们认识 |
[30:54] | Tell me about her. | 讲讲这个女人 |
[30:55] | No idea. Passing through, I don’t know. | 不知道 她只是路过 我也不认识 |
[30:57] | All right. What did she look like? | 好吧 她什么样 |
[30:58] | Young, pretty, maybe 30. | 很年轻 漂亮 大概30岁 |
[31:01] | And he spoke to her? | 他和她说话了吗 |
[31:02] | Actually, I was the one who spoke with him, | 事实上 我跟他说话了 |
[31:05] | to say thank you. | 说谢谢 |
[31:06] | I’d seen him place a to-go order a few days earlier. | 几天前我见他点餐后打包带走了 |
[31:08] | He walked out and gave it to a man living on the street. | 出门之后给了一个流浪汉 |
[31:11] | The next time I saw him, | 第二次见他 |
[31:12] | I told him I’d seen what he did, that I thought it was nice, | 我告诉他我看到了他做的事 我很感动 |
[31:15] | that I wanted to pay it forward, so I paid for his lunch. | 很想做点什么 所以请他吃了饭 |
[31:18] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[31:19] | He was…awkward, like he didn’t know what to say. | 他很尴尬 好像不知道该说什么 |
[31:22] | He could barely make eye contact. | 他都不敢看我 |
[31:24] | All right. I’m gonna need to see your receipts, | 好吧 我需要看看你们的收据 |
[31:26] | surveillance footage, anything that might help identify her. | 监控录像 任何能确定她身份的东西 |
[31:29] | You really think she’s in trouble? | 你真觉得她有麻烦了吗 |
[31:30] | Why?! Because I paid for his lunch? | 为什么 就因为我请他吃了饭吗 |
[31:35] | Because I-I somehow “Tempted” him? | 因为我这样 诱惑了他 |
[31:38] | He tried to kill me for that? | 所以他就要杀我 |
[31:39] | Look, all I can tell you right now | 现在我只能告诉你 |
[31:40] | is that the woman that was here last night with him, | 昨晚和他在一起的女人 |
[31:43] | she’s in real danger, and I need your help to find her. | 她处境危险 我需要你帮我找到她 |
[31:50] | Okay, let’s step it out. | 好的 梳理一下 |
[31:51] | Tell me exactly where we are, what we know. | 告诉我现在形势如何 什么情况 |
[31:54] | Our suspect, Tommy Wattles, was expelled | 嫌疑人托马斯·沃特尔斯 |
[31:56] | from the Order of Traditum after engaging in sexual acts | 因为和教堂一名女性发生性关系 |
[31:59] | with a female member of the church. | 而从特拉迪特姆教堂被开除 |
[32:00] | Which led Wattles to harboring a deep hatred towards women. | 这件事让沃特尔斯对女人有强烈怨恨 |
[32:03] | Women he thinks are demons and temptresses. | 他认为那些女人是魔鬼和妖妇 |
[32:06] | – Women he doesn’t know. – Right. | -素不相识的女人 -没错 |
[32:07] | And far as we can tell, none of the victims | 据我们所知 这些受害者 |
[32:09] | have had a relationship with Wattles, let alone a sexual one. | 与沃特尔斯都没有关系 更别说性关系了 |
[32:12] | This woman from the airport bar last night was a stranger. | 这名昨晚在机场酒吧的女人是个陌生人 |
[32:15] | We a still working on an ID for her. | 我们仍在调查她的身份 |
[32:17] | Wait a second. Hang on here. | 等等 别动 |
[32:19] | I think the Bureau’s facial recognition software | 局里面部识别软件好像 |
[32:20] | may have just found a match | 刚刚在机场酒店的录像上 |
[32:23] | with the CCTV footage from the airport hotel. | 找到了匹配结果 |
[32:25] | Okay, Claire Anne Homan, 26, | 克莱尔·安妮·霍曼 二十六岁 |
[32:28] | 弗吉尼亚州 驾驶执照 | |
[32:29] | graphic designer at a boutique firm in Arlington. | 在阿灵顿的一家时装店做平面设计师 |
[32:32] | If he’s still in the city, she’s the reason why. | 如果他还在城里 一定是为了她 |
[32:35] | Ressler, Navabi, get to her house. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去她家 |
[32:36] | Notify VSP and Fire. | 通知弗吉尼亚州警和火警 |
[32:38] | Aram, see if you can get this woman on the phone. | 阿兰姆 看看能不能打通她的电话 |
[32:40] | Let her know we may have a situation on our hands. | 让她知道可能会出现什么情况 |
[32:42] | Copy, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[33:02] | Hello, Claire. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[33:06] | I-I see your fiancé couldn’t make it. | 看来你的未婚夫没赶过来 |
[33:12] | I need you to come with me, love. | 我需要你跟我走 亲爱的 |
[33:15] | Come on, Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[33:16] | Claire, Claire, Claire, please. | 克莱尔 克莱尔 拜托了 |
[33:18] | Sweetheart… | 宝贝 |
[33:21] | oh, why do you dress like this, hmm? | 你为什么穿成这样 |
[33:33] | Let’s find you some clothes, okay? | 我们去找点衣服穿 |
[33:38] | So, I’ve been trying the woman | 我一直在联系酒吧的 |
[33:39] | from the hotel bar, Claire Homan. | 那个女人 克莱尔·霍曼 |
[33:41] | – You told her what’s going on? – I can’t get through. | -你告诉她情况了吗 -打不通 |
[33:43] | Sir, I, uh — I have a bad feeling about this. | 长官 我有不好的预感 |
[33:45] | I think Wattles may already be there. | 沃特尔斯可能已经到了 |
[33:47] | It’s ironic you found me the way you did, | 你在酒吧找到我的方式 |
[33:49] | in that bar, in a moment of weakness. | 真是讽刺 正是我脆弱的时候 |
[34:05] | Trying to offer your flesh. | 想献上你的肉体 |
[34:10] | It felt more like a sign than a test, really. | 这其实更像是征兆而不是考验 |
[34:13] | Through you, I could feel my calling to God was solidified. | 通过你 我能感觉上帝对我的感召增强了 |
[34:28] | I don’t — Why are you doing this? | 我不… 你为什么这么做 |
[34:30] | What did I do to you? | 我对你做了什么 |
[34:44] | We’re five minutes out. Talk to me. | 我们还有五分钟到 现在什么情况 |
[34:46] | Trying to make contact. Still no answer on her cell. | 还在尝试联络 手机还是没人接 |
[34:48] | VSP and Fire are en route. | 州警和火警正在路上 |
[34:49] | Aram, please try again. We’re almost there. | 阿兰姆 再试试 我们快到了 |
[34:51] | Okay, just…hurry | 好的 麻烦快点 |
[35:39] | Take the girl. I got him. | 救下女孩 我去追他 |
[35:43] | – He’s outside! – Are you okay? | -他出去了 -你还好吗 |
[35:47] | I’ll come back. | 我马上回来 |
[35:51] | Tommy, stop! | 汤米 停下 |
[35:52] | Stop! | 停下 |
[35:54] | Put it down, Tommy. | 把它放下 汤米 |
[35:56] | That woman inside, Claire, she taunted me with her sex! | 屋里的女人 克莱尔 她想用性蛊惑我 |
[36:02] | Do you know about the ritual of the auto-da-fé? | 你知道火刑审判仪式吗 |
[36:05] | Put that down and we can talk about it. | 把它放下 我们可以谈谈 |
[36:07] | The burning of the fallible human form, | 通过血肉之躯的燃烧 |
[36:11] | cleansing those that may yet achieve salvation, | 能净化那些尚未救赎的灵魂 |
[36:14] | giving the irredeemable sinner their first foretaste of Hell. | 让那些罪不可赦的罪人先尝到地狱的滋味 |
[36:19] | And, for the observer, | 而旁观者 |
[36:21] | the chance to confront one’s own transgressions. | 能够直面自我的罪过 |
[36:23] | Tommy, I know you’re hurting. I know you think | 汤米 我知道你受伤了 我知道你觉得 |
[36:24] | you’re doing the right thing, but this doesn’t end well. | 你这样做是对的 但这不是解决办法 |
[36:27] | Trust me! Come on, Tommy. We need your help. | 相信我 汤米 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[36:31] | Tommy, no. | 汤米 不 |
[36:33] | It’s the road to salvation. | 这是救赎之路 |
[36:37] | To redemption and purity, and I’m not afraid! | 通往解脱和纯净 我不害怕 |
[36:43] | Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned! | 原谅我 天父 我有罪 |
[36:48] | Tommy, no! | 汤米 不 |
[37:07] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[37:21] | Samar, any news? | 莎马 有消息吗 |
[37:24] | We caught the Blacklister. Hey, Liz. | 我们抓到一个名单上的人 莉斯 |
[37:28] | And Fagen?! | 费根呢 |
[37:29] | He’s having his parole hearing later today. | 他今天稍晚将有假释听证会 |
[37:33] | Why is that woman staring at you? | 那个女人为什么盯着你 |
[37:36] | Apparently the number four is bad luck in Japan. | 显然在日本 数字四是不吉利的 |
[37:40] | Who knew? | 谁能想到 |
[37:41] | Yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了 |
[37:42] | You traced the signal. | 你追踪到信号了 |
[37:44] | Not only that, I Waze’d the location — 32 minutes, | 不止如此 我还锁定了地点 用时32分钟 |
[37:47] | even with those crazy left turns they make you take. | 即便他们设了那么多疯狂的拐弯 |
[37:49] | Do I even want to know what’s happening here? | 我会有兴趣听这里发生了什么吗 |
[37:51] | It’s about Tom. We think we found who killed him. | 是关于汤姆的 我们找到他的凶手了 |
[37:53] | That’s great. Tell me who it is and I’ll call it in. | 太好了 告诉我是谁 我通报局里 |
[37:56] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[37:56] | Liz, you shouldn’t do this on your own. | 莉斯 你不该一个人这么干 |
[37:59] | You called for a spa treatment? | 你叫了按摩服务吗 |
[38:00] | Ah, yes! Please, do come in. | 对 请进 |
[38:03] | I ordered an avocado/cucumber scrub. | 我点了鳄梨/黄瓜套餐 |
[38:06] | I guarantee you’ll feel like a new woman. | 保证你会觉得焕然一新的 |
[38:10] | Or not. | 也许不会 |
[38:15] | May the force be with you. | 愿原力与你同在 |
[38:18] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[38:32] | This place is staged. | 这地方是布置好的 |
[38:38] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[38:42] | We had him. | 我们抓到过他 |
[38:43] | Damascus was right outside the door. | 大马士革当时就在门外 |
[38:46] | We had him and we let him go. | 我们抓到了他 结果又放走了他 |
[38:49] | That eye was our last lead. | 那只玻璃眼是我们最后的线索 |
[39:06] | We need to get this thing analyzed. | 我们要把这东西拿去分析 |
[39:09] | The data was certainly wiped clean. | 数据肯定删除干净了 |
[39:11] | We don’t need the data. We need the person who built it. | 我们不需要数据 只需要知道这是谁做的 |
[39:15] | It’s sophisticated, | 这东西精密复杂 |
[39:17] | custom-built by someone who does business with Damascus. | 是一个和大马士革有生意来往的人定做的 |
[39:21] | I want a name and a… | 我要知道名字 |
[39:25] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:36] | Mr. Fagen’s help was instrumental | 费根先生对本案的帮助 |
[39:38] | in helping us close the case. | 至关重要 |
[39:40] | Because of his cooperation, | 因为有他的协作 |
[39:41] | we took a very dangerous criminal off the streets, | 我们抓到了一个非常危险的罪犯 |
[39:44] | saved a lot of lives in the process. | 因此拯救了很多人 |
[39:46] | Are you recommending parole? | 你是在建议他获得假释吗 |
[39:48] | I don’t know Mr. Fagen | 我不认识费根先生 |
[39:49] | or whether he’s remorseful for what he’s done. | 也不知道他是否为自己所作的事而内疚 |
[39:52] | I’m here to tell what I know. | 我来只是说出我所知道的事 |
[39:54] | Thank you, Agent Ressler. We’ll take your testimony int– | 谢谢你 雷斯勒探员 我们会把你的证词 |
[39:56] | I-I used to think in terms of black and white. | 我经常以黑白是非的角度去思考 |
[40:00] | You were either a bad guy or you weren’t. | 你要么是坏人 要么是好人 |
[40:04] | I’m not sure about that anymore. | 但我现在不确定是不是这样了 |
[40:06] | Under the right circumstances, I’ve come to believe | 在适当的情况下 我开始相信 |
[40:08] | that even the best of us are capable of… almost anything. | 即使我们当中最好的人也会无所不用其极 |
[40:15] | I only mention that because, | 我之所以这么说是因为 |
[40:18] | well, I figure everyone deserves a second chance. | 我认为所有的人都该有改过自新的机会 |
[40:21] | The parole board was unanimous. | 假释裁决委员会一致通过 |
[40:23] | Fagen is being released. | 释放费根 |
[40:25] | You think that was the right call? | 你觉得那是正确的决定吗 |
[40:26] | He was sentenced for 14 years, served 11. | 他被判服刑14年 已经服了11年 |
[40:29] | On balance, I do. | 总的来说 我认为是正确的 |
[40:30] | And Reddington — Any idea why he wanted Fagen to be released? | 至于雷丁顿 知道他为什么希望释放费根吗 |
[40:35] | ♬没信号♬ | |
[40:36] | ♬没有信号♬ | |
[40:38] | ♬没信号♬ | |
[40:40] | ♬只有噪音♬ | |
[40:42] | ♬没信号♬ | |
[40:43] | ♬没有信号♬ | |
[40:45] | ♬没信号♬ | |
[40:47] | ♬只有噪音♬ | |
[40:52] | Hello, Mr. Fagen. | 你好啊 费根先生 |
[40:54] | Reddington! | 雷丁顿 |
[40:56] | How did you know I was getting out? | 你怎么知道我要出狱 |
[40:58] | You owe me your freedom. | 你的自由是拜我所赐 |
[41:00] | It doesn’t matter how I obtained it. | 重要的不是如何获得自由 |
[41:02] | What matters is that I did. | 重要的是我让你获得自由 |
[41:04] | Look, if this is about that fire at Fritzles, | 如果是因为弗里兹雷的那场火 |
[41:06] | I had no idea you were — | 我根本不知道你… |
[41:07] | I expect two things in return. | 我希望两件事作为回报 |
[41:09] | First, you won’t so much as light a match. | 第一 以后别再放火 |
[41:11] | Second, when you do, it’ll be at my instruction. | 第二 要放火也是照我的指令行事 |
[41:15] | You want me to set a fire? | 你要我放火 |
[41:16] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你 |
[41:23] | ♬为何要崇拜过去♬ | |
[41:26] | ♬何不专心听♬ | |
[41:30] | ♬那耳中的噪音♬ | |
[41:35] | ♬在这病态的世界中♬ | |
[41:39] | I know how hard this is. | 我知道你心里非常难过 |
[41:42] | ♬信号渐渐消散♬ | |
[41:46] | I need your help to find Tom’s killer. | 我需要你帮忙找到杀死汤姆的凶手 |
[41:50] | I need it, but I don’t know if I can trust it. | 我需要 但我不知道我是否能相信 |
[41:53] | ♬没有信号 没信号♬ | |
[41:55] | You won’t miss a day more with her | 你不会错过一天 |
[41:57] | than is absolutely necessary. | 和她一起的日子 |
[42:00] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[42:01] | And you have mine — that I’m gonna honor Tom’s dying wish. | 我也向你保证 我会尊重汤姆的遗愿 |
[42:05] | Which was? | 什么遗愿 |
[42:07] | For me to know your truth. | 让我知道你的真相 |
[42:09] | ♬没信号♬ | |
[42:11] | Before this is over, I’m going to find out what it is. | 在这事结束之前 我会搞清楚到底是什么事 |
[42:14] | ♬没有信号♬ | |
[42:16] | ♬没信号♬ | |
[42:18] | ♬没有信号♬ |