时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | I haven’t felt this giddy | 自从我和赫比·哈尼卡 |
[00:14] | since Herbie Hunnicutt and I pooled our box tops | 把我们攒的标签寄出去换取 |
[00:17] | and sent away for the decoder ring and periscope. | 解码戒和潜望镜以来我还没这么兴奋过 |
[00:21] | Why is that? What is this feeling? | 为什么 这是什么感觉 |
[00:23] | You love treasures, Raymond. | 你喜欢宝藏 雷蒙德 |
[00:25] | And you don’t? Of course, you do. | 你不喜欢吗 你当然喜欢了 |
[00:26] | Everyone loves hidden treasures — | 谁不喜欢宝藏 |
[00:29] | Yamashits Gold, the Oak Island Money Pit. | 山下宝藏 橡树岛宝藏 |
[00:32] | Hell, even DB Cooper, which was more of a mystery | 还有DB库伯 他甚至不是什么宝藏 |
[00:36] | and less of a treasure hunt, really. | 更像是个神秘的传说 |
[00:38] | That’s what you love — the mystery. | 你就是喜欢这一点 神秘 |
[00:41] | Mystery? You know why? | 神秘 你知道为什么吗 |
[00:43] | Robert Louis Stevenson. | 罗伯特·路易斯·史蒂文森 |
[00:44] | Yes! Edgar Allen Poe. “The Gold Bug.” | 没错 还有爱伦·坡 《金甲虫》 |
[00:47] | Oh, what a story. | 那故事太棒了 |
[00:48] | It has everything — | 什么都有 |
[00:49] | a delirious search for treasure, | 激动的寻宝过程 |
[00:51] | the descent into madness, | 堕入疯狂 |
[00:54] | along with ciphers and bugs, | 还有各种解密和虫子 |
[00:57] | a skull nailed to a tree. | 钉在树上的骷髅头 |
[01:00] | What a yarn. | 真是太棒了 |
[01:01] | If he actually has the locations of the other coins, | 如果他真的知道其他硬币的下落 |
[01:06] | this could be a massive discovery. | 那得是多伟大的发现 |
[01:38] | Thank you, gentlemen. You may go. | 谢谢 先生们 你们可以走了 |
[01:41] | We got what I came for. | 任务完成 |
[01:55] | 亚伯拉罕·斯特恩 第100号 | |
[03:05] | Robert Navarro, MPD. | 罗伯特·纳瓦罗 城区警察 |
[03:06] | We need you to open the door, please. | 请开门 |
[03:08] | Let’s go, Bobby, open up. | 快点 鲍比 开门 |
[03:09] | We’re here with the super. | 管理员也在 |
[03:11] | We’re coming in, you hear? | 我们进来了 听到了吗 |
[03:18] | Guy’s constantly got people coming and going. | 总是有人来找他 |
[03:21] | Music all night. | 音乐开整晚 |
[03:22] | Sir, if could you step outside. | 先生 请你出去 |
[03:24] | I ain’t waiting outside. I know the rules. | 我才不出去等 我知道规矩 |
[03:26] | What’d he do? Drugs? It’s drugs, right? | 他干了什么 毒品 是毒品吧 |
[03:29] | – Apartment’s clear. – You find something wrong, you gotta tell me. | -公寓没人 -要是有问题你得告诉我 |
[03:31] | Central to 8637, what’s your status? | 中心呼叫8637 什么情况 |
[03:32] | That’s how it works. | 必须告诉我 |
[03:33] | 8637 to Central. | 8637回中心 |
[03:34] | Domestic disturbance on Fernwick. | 范恩维克区民事纠纷 |
[03:36] | – Mark it unfounded. – Copy, 8637. | -请标记为未找到当事人 -收到 8637 |
[03:38] | We have a 10-33 in your sector. Requesting backup. | 你所在区域有紧急情况 速去支援 |
[03:41] | All right. We’re good, right? | 好了 没事了吧 |
[03:42] | I don’t want no problems with the cops. | 我可不想和警察有什么麻烦 |
[03:47] | You were robbed? You? | 你被抢了 你 |
[03:50] | I’m glad my misfortune amuses you. | 我很高兴我的遭遇让你很开心 |
[03:52] | It’s just the, uh… | 只是没想到 |
[03:53] | irony caught me by surprise. | 讽刺来得这么突然 |
[03:55] | Okay. So… | 好了 那么 |
[03:58] | The very rare 1943 Lincoln penny | 我从格雷森·布莱斯那 |
[04:02] | that I…liberated | 弄来的 |
[04:04] | from Grayson Blaise was stolen. | 非常珍贵的1943年林肯硬币被偷了 |
[04:06] | The thief knew where to find me. | 小偷知道我在哪 |
[04:07] | He knew I had it. Now he has it. | 也知道东西在我手上 现在在他手上了 |
[04:10] | And I need a little help to get it back. | 我需要你帮我找回来 |
[04:12] | You fooled us once into helping you acquire that penny. | 你骗了我们帮你弄到那枚硬币 |
[04:15] | I think we’ll pass on helping you reacquire it. | 你就别指望我们再帮你找回来了 |
[04:17] | The man we’re looking for — this man is on a quest. | 我们要找的这个人 他在执行任务 |
[04:22] | Fantastic news. | 好消息 |
[04:24] | The loan committee approved an extension. | 贷款委员会批准延期了 |
[04:26] | This is a new payment schedule — | 这是新的还款计划 |
[04:28] | should keep you from defaulting | 你应该可以还上了 |
[04:29] | and allow you to repair your truck. | 还能帮你修车 |
[04:32] | I hear there was an accident. | 我听说出了事故 |
[04:33] | He has killed in service of it, | 他在任务过程中杀了人 |
[04:35] | and unless we stop him, he will kill again. | 如果不阻止他 他还会继续下手 |
[04:38] | Care to hear more? | 还要我继续说吗 |
[04:40] | In recent years, | 这些年来 |
[04:41] | Federal Reserve Notes issued in the 1930s | 上世纪三十年代发行的联邦储备券 |
[04:45] | have turned up in Manila and Singapore. | 出现在马尼拉和新加坡 |
[04:48] | “The United States of America | 美利坚合众国 |
[04:49] | will pay to the bearer on demand $100,000.” | 会向持有人支付10万美元 |
[04:53] | How many of these notes are floating around? | 泄露出去多少 |
[04:54] | None, according to your government. | 根据你们政府的说法 完全没有 |
[04:56] | It denies issuing any such notes | 美国政府否认发行过此批储备券 |
[04:58] | and insists the few that have turned up are counterfeit. | 坚称在市面上出现的这些是仿制品 |
[05:02] | I thought this was about your penny. | 我还以为这是为了找回你的硬币 |
[05:03] | It is because without the pennies, | 没错 因为如果没有那硬币 |
[05:05] | we will never find the notes | 我们就无法找到那批储备券 |
[05:07] | or the man who’s killing to get them. | 或是为了得到这批储备券不惜杀人的那个人 |
[05:09] | This is never easy… | 这本就不容易 |
[05:11] | but your P&L statements are not promising. | 但是你的利润表看起来情况并不好 |
[05:16] | I’m afraid we have no choice but to foreclose. | 恐怕我们只能取消赎回权了 |
[05:19] | Please. I’ll do anything. | 拜托了 我可以做任何事 |
[05:21] | “Pennies” — wasn’t there only one? | “硬币” 不止一枚 |
[05:23] | No, there are four. | 一共四枚 |
[05:24] | Bronze — minted in 1943. | 1943年所铸青铜币 |
[05:27] | Before stealing it, you were willing to spend | 偷这枚硬币之前 你还想让我们 |
[05:28] | $3 million of our money to buy one of the pennies at auction. | 花三百万在拍卖会上买下这些硬币中的一枚 |
[05:31] | Collectors value them | 收藏家们很看重这些硬币 |
[05:32] | because they believe they were minted in error — | 因为他们认为这些硬币是在铸造时弄错了 |
[05:34] | bronze one-offs | 只是一次性铸了一些青铜币 |
[05:35] | when every other penny was made of copper. | 而其它硬币都是黄铜所铸 |
[05:38] | But what collectors don’t know, | 但收藏家们不知道的是 |
[05:40] | what makes them truly valuable, | 它们有价值的真正原因 |
[05:42] | is not that they were a mistake, | 在于铸造它们并不是一个错误 |
[05:43] | but that there is a code put there | 而是铸造这些硬币的人 |
[05:45] | by the man who minted them — | 在其中隐藏了一个密码 |
[05:47] | a map to a vast fortune. | 一张能找到巨额财富的地图 |
[05:50] | The lost Federal Reserve Notes | 丢失的联邦储备券 |
[05:51] | that Treasury claims it never made. | 财政部声称从未发行过的那些 |
[05:54] | Finding the long-lost notes is a quest | 寻找那些失落的储备券 |
[05:56] | for the financial holy grail. | 即是追寻金融”圣杯” |
[05:59] | Hundreds of millions of dollars, redeemable upon request. | 数亿美元 皆可按要求赎回 |
[06:03] | And the man who attacked you knew this? | 攻击你的人也知道这些 |
[06:05] | Aram, if you would. | 阿兰姆 你来说 |
[06:06] | Three security guards murdered | 三名保安在迪拜的 |
[06:07] | at the Sharjah Museum in Dubai, | 沙迦博物馆被谋杀 |
[06:09] | an Italian art collector dies when his home is consumed | 一位意大利艺术收藏家因房子失火死亡 |
[06:13] | by a fire set by an unknown arsonist, | 纵火者目前身份不明 |
[06:16] | and just last night, | 就在昨晚 |
[06:18] | an antiques dealer murdered in Georgetown. | 一名古董商在乔治城被谋杀 |
[06:20] | After informing our Blacklister | 他在告诉了我们的黑名单人物 |
[06:22] | that I’d arranged to meet with him. | 我安排好了要见他之后才被杀 |
[06:24] | That’s how he got the where and the when, | 他知道了时间和地点 |
[06:26] | and he used that intel to ambush me. | 并利用这些来袭击我 |
[06:28] | Three incidents, presumably only three pennies — | 三起案件 大致对应了三枚硬币 |
[06:30] | That leaves him one short. | 说明他还少一枚 |
[06:31] | You were once an insurance investigator. | 你曾是一名保险调查员 |
[06:36] | Funny — I have a personal situation | 有趣的是 我有一些私事 |
[06:39] | involving a rare coin. | 跟一枚稀有硬币有关 |
[06:43] | Perhaps we could help each other. | 也许我们可以帮助彼此 |
[06:45] | Any indication he knows where this last penny is? | 有迹象表明他知道最后一枚硬币的位置吗 |
[06:47] | No, and if he gets it, | 没有 如果他得到了 |
[06:48] | he gets the code and the treasure, | 他就会得到密码以及那巨额财富 |
[06:50] | which means we need to locate that penny before he does. | 这就意味着我们要比他先找到那枚硬币 |
[06:53] | Our only interest is in stopping this guy. | 我们唯一的目标是阻止他继续犯罪 |
[06:56] | The treasure’s not our concern. | 财富不是我们要担心的 |
[06:57] | Oh, don’t be such a spoilsport. This could be such fun! | 别这么扫兴 这应该是很有趣的 |
[07:00] | Where’s your sense of adventure? | 你的冒险精神哪儿去了 |
[07:01] | I think it sounds like fun. | 我觉得这还挺有趣的 |
[07:03] | Thank you, Aram. That’s the spirit. | 谢谢你 阿兰姆 这就对了 |
[07:05] | Harold, you could learn a thing or two from your subordinates. | 哈罗德 你可以从你的下属这里学到些东西 |
[07:11] | Mr. Church, these are the men I was telling you about | 丘奇先生 这两位就是我跟你提过的 |
[07:14] | from the insurance company. | 保险公司的工作人员 |
[07:15] | Frank Dobbs. Fairbanks & Hienz. | 弗兰克·多布斯 费尔班克斯和欣茨公司 |
[07:17] | We underwrite rare collectibles. | 我们为稀有藏品承保 |
[07:19] | And, uh, this is our num– uh, numis– numistatic — | 这是我们的…钱…钱…. |
[07:22] | Numismatic expert, Ben Farber. | 钱币专家 本·法伯 |
[07:24] | I was here last when you mounted the Eliasberg Collection. | 上次你们展出埃利亚斯贝格藏品时我也在 |
[07:28] | Yes, well, uh… | 是吗 好 |
[07:29] | Patrick Church, Collections Manager. | 帕特里克·丘奇 收藏主管 |
[07:31] | I understand this is a matter of some urgency. | 听说你们有急事 |
[07:34] | It’s about the Lincoln penny you have on display. | 是关于你们展出的林肯硬币 |
[07:37] | Is there somewhere we could speak privately? | 我们可以私下谈谈吗 |
[07:40] | Like I said, we got the call, | 我都说了 我们接到了报警 |
[07:42] | super let us take a look around, | 管理员让我们进来查看 |
[07:44] | no sign of any problems. | 没有任何问题 |
[07:45] | And it was clean? Just like this? | 一切都很干净 就像这样 |
[07:48] | Just like this. | 就像这样 |
[07:50] | It’s too clean. | 这太干净了 |
[07:54] | Wyman, hey. Singleton. | 怀曼 我是辛格尔顿 |
[07:56] | That’s right. Don’t worry about that. | 是的 别担心 |
[07:59] | The warrant’s in the works as we speak. | 搜查令马上就到 |
[08:01] | I need a team here now. | 我现在需要一队人 |
[08:02] | I want you to tear this place apart. | 我想让你仔细查查这地方 |
[08:11] | Okay. Check this out. | 好 来看一下这个 |
[08:12] | I think I may have located the fourth penny. | 我想我找到了第四枚硬币 |
[08:15] | All right, after the coins were minted, | 硬币被铸好后 |
[08:16] | they disappeared for about 30 years. | 消失了大约三十年 |
[08:18] | No record of them anywhere. | 没有任何记录 |
[08:20] | But then, in 1975, | 但在1975年 |
[08:22] | they started to appear at auctions. | 它们开始在拍卖会出现 |
[08:24] | The missing penny was last sold in 1984, | 失踪的那枚硬币于1984年最后一次交易 |
[08:27] | and, according to the bill of sale, | 根据买卖契约 |
[08:28] | the man who bought it passed away two years ago. | 买下这枚硬币的人两年前去世了 |
[08:31] | But did he have it when he died? | 他去世时还持有这枚硬币吗 |
[08:33] | Yes, and it was included in an extensive art collection | 是的 它被包括在一批丰富的艺术收藏品中 |
[08:35] | that he left to the University of Pennsylvania. | 赠送给了宾夕法尼亚大学 |
[08:38] | So, they have the coin? | 所以硬币在他们手上 |
[08:39] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[08:40] | I spoke to the head of donations at the university, | 我问了学校捐赠部门的领导 |
[08:43] | and she says the coin is on loan at the Gabor Museum. | 她说那枚硬币租借给了嘉宝博物馆 |
[08:47] | Ressler and Navabi, get to the museum. | 雷斯勒和纳瓦比 去博物馆 |
[08:49] | Find out what they know. | 查清楚他们知道些什么 |
[08:51] | How did you become aware of this? | 这事你是怎么知道的 |
[08:53] | A German auction house | 一家德国拍卖行 |
[08:54] | sold a cast fake of a litra from Sicily. | 售出了大量伪造的西西里岛的里特 |
[08:58] | We have reason to believe that forger duplicated | 我们有理由相信该伪造者复制了 |
[09:01] | the 1943 coin you have on loan. | 你所租借的那枚1943年的硬币 |
[09:04] | If so, you may be able to help us | 如果真是如此 你或许能够 |
[09:06] | solve a case that would eclipse | 帮助我们解决一起 |
[09:08] | the Ready electrotypes sold by the British Museum. | 比大英博物馆出售的电铸版还要大的案子 |
[09:12] | Can that even be possible? | 这种事有可能吗 |
[09:14] | These people — well, they’re very skilled. | 这些人 他们非常厉害 |
[09:15] | But the estate provided us with authentication. | 但所有者向我们提供了鉴定书 |
[09:18] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说的属实 |
[09:19] | should we be filing a fraud claim? | 我们要提起欺诈诉讼吗 |
[09:21] | Let’s take this one step at a time. | 我们先一步步来 |
[09:23] | Is the coin here? | 那枚硬币在这里吗 |
[09:25] | Might I be able to see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[09:27] | Of course. Uh, Amber. | 当然 安博 |
[09:32] | I want prints run on everything, | 收集所有地方的指纹 |
[09:34] | from the floorboards to the light bulbs. | 从地板到灯泡 |
[09:37] | If this place was cleaned, I wanna know how. | 如果这地方毫无痕迹 我要知道是怎么弄的 |
[09:40] | What chemicals? What kind of rags were used? | 用了什么药剂 使了什么抹布 |
[09:42] | Check every surface from the floorboards to the light bulbs | 检查从从地板到灯泡的每一处表面 |
[09:45] | because someone was here… | 因为有人来过这里 |
[09:47] | and I wanna know who. | 而我要知道是谁 |
[09:50] | ♬想要生活 想要生活♬ | |
[09:51] | ♬想要我这样的生活♬ | |
[09:53] | ♬我这样活了一辈子 宝贝♬ | |
[09:56] | ♬想这样生活你需要面对压力♬ | |
[09:58] | ♬从最好到最艰难♬ | |
[10:01] | ♬也许你觉得我在胡扯♬ | |
[10:04] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[10:06] | Please, uh… Please tell me you’re back. | 拜托…拜托告诉我你回归了 |
[10:09] | Obviously, you’re here, so you’re back, | 显然你在这里 所以你回来了 |
[10:10] | but are you back or just here? | 但你是回归了还是只是来了而已 |
[10:13] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[10:15] | Mr. Reddington has us working on this insane treasure hunt — | 雷丁顿先生让我们在弄这个疯狂的寻宝行动 |
[10:17] | That sounds amazing. | 听起来真不错 |
[10:18] | No, do you remember that penny | 不 你记得那枚硬币吗 |
[10:19] | that he got in that elaborate scheme — | 他精心设计的骗局弄来的 |
[10:19] | I’m actually just here to get something out of the files. | 我其实只是来找些资料的 |
[10:22] | ♬也许你没听到我说的那些话♬ | |
[10:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:26] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:29] | ♬生活有高潮也有低谷♬ | |
[10:34] | ♬你能做到吗♬ | |
[10:35] | ♬也许你能♬ | |
[10:39] | 斯坦利·R·考尼西 炖尸者 第162号 | |
[10:43] | 斯坦利·R·考尼西 炖尸者 | |
[10:52] | ♬想要生活 想要我这样的生活♬ | |
[10:55] | ♬我这样活了一辈子 宝贝♬ | |
[10:58] | ♬想这样生活你需要面对压力♬ | |
[11:00] | ♬从最好到最艰难♬ | |
[11:03] | ♬也许你没听到我说的那些话♬ | |
[11:04] | You need to come back. | 你需要回来 |
[11:06] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[11:07] | – That’s my fault. I didn’t — – I got it. | -是我的错 我没想… -我来就行 |
[11:09] | I, uh — Okay. | 我…好吧 |
[11:13] | You know, it’d be a distraction. | 能分散注意力 |
[11:15] | Distraction? | 分散什么 |
[11:17] | From looking for Tom’s killers. | 暂时不再去找杀害汤姆的凶手 |
[11:19] | I don’t really see hunting Blacklisters | 我可不觉得追查黑名单上的人 |
[11:20] | lightening my emotional load. | 能让我轻松一点 |
[11:22] | Mr. Reddington’s penny — there are four of them. | 雷丁顿先生的硬币 一共有四枚 |
[11:25] | Now, the Blacklister has three out of the four of them, | 现在 黑名单上的人已经集齐了其中的三枚 |
[11:27] | and Agents Ressler and Navabi are en route | 雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员正在路上 |
[11:28] | to the Gabor Museum to find the fourth one. | 去嘉宝博物馆找那第四枚 |
[11:30] | I hear it’s going well with Agent Navabi. | 我听说你跟纳瓦比探员进展不错 |
[11:33] | Talk about a distraction. | 分散注意力 |
[11:35] | I’m here. | 我只是来一趟 |
[11:36] | Not back. | 不是回归 |
[11:40] | Detective Singleton. What do I owe the pleasure? | 辛格尔顿警探 有何贵干 |
[11:45] | – Robert Navarro. – What about him? | -罗伯特·纳瓦罗 -他怎么了 |
[11:48] | Last we spoke, I was under the distinct impression | 上次我们交谈时 我就感觉 |
[11:50] | that you were looking for him. | 你在找他 |
[11:52] | And I got the impression you didn’t want me to. | 而我感觉你并不希望我去找他 |
[11:54] | So you didn’t, even though you believe that he works | 所以你并没有去 即便你相信 |
[11:56] | for the man that killed your husband? | 他是为杀害你丈夫的人卖命的 |
[11:58] | I don’t believe. I know. | 我不是相信 我是知道 |
[12:02] | There was a report of a domestic disturbance at Navarro’s place. | 我们接到报案称有人闯入了纳瓦罗的家 |
[12:05] | By the time we got there, his apartment was cleaned, | 等我们赶到后 他的公寓已被清理干净 |
[12:08] | Navarro was gone. | 纳瓦罗不见了 |
[12:09] | You think I murdered the one person | 你认为我杀了唯一能指认 |
[12:11] | who could ID my husband’s killer? | 杀害我丈夫的凶手的人 |
[12:13] | Did you? | 你有吗 |
[12:14] | I’m the last person in the world | 我是最不希望 |
[12:16] | who would want Navarro dead. | 纳瓦罗死掉的人 |
[12:20] | Now if there is nothing more… | 如果没其他事… |
[12:22] | There isn’t. | 没事了 |
[12:24] | Not until we receive results back from the lab. | 除非等我们拿到检测结果 |
[12:28] | Results? | 结果 |
[12:29] | From the bloody rag we found in Navarro’s apartment. | 在纳瓦罗公寓找到的带血破布的检测结果 |
[12:31] | Whoever did kill him left it behind. | 杀他的人留下的 |
[12:38] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[12:41] | I wouldn’t want to say. | 不好说 |
[12:43] | You don’t… think it’s a fake? | 你觉得这不是假的 |
[12:45] | I’d want Chandler at the INA to look at this, run some tests. | 我想让爱荷华钱币协会的钱德勒看看 做些检测 |
[12:49] | So, it’s a fake. | 所以就是假的 |
[12:52] | Amber, have security take the piece to the safe. | 安博 让保安把这送到保险箱 |
[12:54] | Ruben, you need to notify the board | 鲁本 去通知董事会 |
[12:56] | and pull the chain of ownership. | 调出所有权 |
[13:02] | Excuse us for a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[13:05] | Gentlemen. | 失陪 |
[13:13] | – What’s going on? – Relax. | -怎么回事 -冷静 |
[13:15] | What do you mean relax? You know why they’re here. | 冷静是什么意思 你知道他们为何而来 |
[13:19] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:21] | – Agents Ressler and Navabi, FBI. – What’s going on? | -联调局的雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员 -怎么了 |
[13:23] | Well, it seems we have a situation | 看来我们收藏的一件东西 |
[13:25] | about a piece in our collection. | 招惹了麻烦 |
[13:27] | The Lincoln penny? | 林肯硬币 |
[13:28] | – Yes, how did you — – Who told you about this? | -对 你怎么 -谁告诉你的 |
[13:30] | We were notified by our insurance company, | 我们保险公司的调查员 |
[13:31] | their investigator. | 通知的我们 |
[13:33] | His numismatic expert is in my office. | 他的钱币专家就在我的办公室 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna need you to pull the security feeds. | 麻烦调出这里的监控视频 |
[13:36] | The expert — can you take us to him? | 能带我们去找那位专家吗 |
[13:40] | Please make your way safely to the exits | 请尽快从紧急出口 |
[13:42] | – as quickly as possible. – Your offices. | -安全撤离 -你的办公室 |
[13:44] | Uh, top of those stairs, uh, make a left. | 楼上 左转 |
[13:46] | Please make your way safely to the exits as quickly as possible. | 请尽快从紧急出口安全撤离 |
[13:51] | Please make your way safely to the exits as quickly as possible. | 请尽快从紧急出口安全撤离 |
[13:56] | Please make your way safely to the exits… | 请尽快从紧急出口安全撤离 |
[15:12] | You don’t have the penny? | 你没有拿到硬币 |
[15:13] | – Nor the Blacklister. – But it was there? | -也没有抓到黑名单人物 -但之前在那里吧 |
[15:16] | MPD booked the penny into evidence. | 警察局将硬币纳为证据 |
[15:17] | They won’t let us check it out without a court order. | 没有法庭令就看不了 |
[15:19] | MPD was there before you? | 警察局在你之前去那了 |
[15:22] | They received a tip that the coin was going to be stolen. | 他们收到线报说有人要偷硬币 |
[15:24] | A tip from whom? | 谁举报的 |
[15:26] | Anonymous. | 匿名人士 |
[15:27] | MPD pulled a print off the coin book. | 警察局从硬币收藏册上提取了指纹 |
[15:29] | With luck, it will help us get an ID on the thief. | 走运的话 就能找到小偷是谁 |
[15:31] | The thief is your concern, Harold. | 找到小偷是你的事 哈罗德 |
[15:32] | Retrieving that penny is mine. | 而找回硬币是我的事 |
[15:35] | The FBI is not going to help you break | 联调局不会帮你闯入 |
[15:36] | into a police evidence vault. | 警察的证物库 |
[15:38] | No, I wouldn’t think so, Harold. | 不 我想也不会 哈罗德 |
[15:41] | Let’s go to Elizabeth’s. | 我们去伊丽莎白家 |
[16:05] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[16:06] | Aram told me the penny from Lake Como | 阿兰姆告诉我科莫湖的硬币 |
[16:08] | is actually a treasure map. | 其实是藏宝图 |
[16:10] | Do I have that right? | 我没弄错吧 |
[16:12] | Are you on some insane treasure hunt? | 你在进行疯狂寻宝之旅吗 |
[16:15] | Apparently, I’m not the only one. | 显然不止我一个人 |
[16:16] | He also thought a hunt would be a good distraction for me. | 他还觉得寻宝能让我分散注意力 |
[16:20] | I said “No,” but to tell you the truth, | 我本来是拒绝的 但说实话 |
[16:21] | I could use a bit of a distraction right about now. | 我现在的确需要分散一下注意力 |
[16:24] | He said you were looking for me. I hope it’s to help. | 他说你在找我 希望你是找我来帮忙的 |
[16:27] | I’ve cautioned you that in your pursuit of Tom’s killer, | 我提醒过你追查杀害汤姆的凶手时要小心 |
[16:30] | you need to restrain your darker impulses. | 你需要抑制住内心阴暗的冲动 |
[16:34] | Which I’ve done, mostly… more or less. | 我抑制了 大部分吧…差不多 |
[16:38] | The help I need violates the spirit of that advice. | 我需要的帮助和我对你的建议相悖 |
[16:41] | I wouldn’t even ask for it if it wasn’t critical. | 要不是事态紧急 我也不会找你 |
[16:44] | The answer is “Yes.” | 我答应 |
[16:46] | You haven’t even heard the question. | 我还没说要你帮什么忙呢 |
[16:47] | You’re my father. You need my help. | 你是我父亲 你需要我的帮助 |
[16:49] | It’s not like you’re gonna | 你又不会要我 |
[16:49] | ask me to get rid of a body or anything. | 处理尸体什么的 |
[16:53] | As a result of an anonymous tip, the MPD has the penny. | 有匿名线报称硬币在警局 |
[16:57] | I could use your help to get it back. | 我需要你帮忙把硬币拿回来 |
[16:59] | Well, if it’s evidence from a crime scene, | 如果这是犯罪现场收集的证据 |
[17:00] | they keep it downtown in the evidence vault. | 那肯定在警局的证物库 |
[17:02] | Which Harold has shown no inclination to access on my behalf. | 哈罗德表示不会帮我进去 |
[17:06] | They also keep evidence from class 3 felonies — | 里面还有三级重犯的证据 |
[17:08] | rape, robbery, and homicide. | 强奸 抢劫和谋杀 |
[17:11] | – Tom’s evidence. – Yes. | -汤姆的证据 -没错 |
[17:12] | Now, I don’t have my badge anymore, | 现在我没有警徽了 |
[17:14] | so maybe the best way to get your penny out | 也许拿到你的硬币最好的办法 |
[17:16] | is for me to put evidence from that case in. | 是由我送入那起案子的证据 |
[17:19] | Do you have any? | 你有吗 |
[17:20] | No, but I can make some. | 没有 但我可以造一些 |
[17:24] | Any word from the lab? | 检测结果出来了吗 |
[17:27] | You excited or worried? | 你是激动还是担心 |
[17:28] | Appreciative of what you’re doing. | 是非常感激你 |
[17:30] | The rag wasn’t booked into evidence | 早上交接的时候 |
[17:31] | until after the morning pickup. | 才把那块破布登记为证据 |
[17:33] | Lab won’t get it until tomorrow. | 明天才能送到实验室 |
[17:35] | I know you think I’m standing in your way. | 我知道你觉得我是想阻碍你 |
[17:38] | I’m not trying to. | 我没这个意思 |
[17:39] | I hope this helps you see that. | 希望这能让你明白 |
[17:42] | I, uh, finally got the courage to go through Tom’s things, | 我终于鼓起勇气看了汤姆的遗物 |
[17:46] | and I found this in his jacket pocket. | 我在他外套口袋里找到了这个 |
[17:47] | It’s locked, and I don’t have the passcode, | 上了锁 我没有密码 |
[17:50] | but…maybe one of your techs can pull the records, | 但是…也许你的技术人员能检查记录 |
[17:52] | and…it might give you a lead. | 也许能让你找到一些线索 |
[18:01] | – Anything yet? – No. | -有动静吗 -还没有 |
[18:04] | Remind me again what it is that we think we’re doing here. | 再和我说说我们到底是在干什么 |
[18:07] | The phone acts as a passive packet sniffer. | 这个手机其实是一个包嗅探器 |
[18:10] | It’s a trick Tom taught me. | 这是汤姆教我的小把戏 |
[18:11] | Packet sniffer? | 包嗅探器 |
[18:13] | The FBI uses them. | 联调局就会用这招 |
[18:15] | I’m sure your tech people know all about them. | 你的技术人员肯定很了解 |
[18:16] | It can intercept and log traffic | 这能够拦截并记录 |
[18:18] | that passes over a digital network. | 数据网络中的所有流量 |
[18:20] | It is an absolute mystery to me how these gadgets work — | 我从来搞不清楚这些玩意都是怎么工作的 |
[18:24] | the Dick Tracey phones, these blueteeth connections. | 什么跟踪手机 蓝牙连接 |
[18:28] | Quite frankly, I miss the rotary phone. | 说实话 我更想念转盘电话 |
[18:32] | Except for that zero. Watching that zero crawl back. | 除了那个0键 每次拨号都得来来回回 |
[18:35] | Oh, my God. It was painful. | 天啊 太痛苦了 |
[18:40] | – We have the code. – Great. | -有密码了 -太好了 |
[18:42] | Now all we have to do is figure out how to get inside. | 现在我们只要想办法进去 |
[18:44] | The lab got an ID from the print on the coin book. | 查到硬币收藏册上的指纹是谁的了 |
[18:47] | Abraham Stern. | 亚伯拉罕·斯特恩 |
[18:49] | Stern, Abraham J. — He’s a loan officer | 亚伯拉罕·J·斯特恩 他是 |
[18:53] | at the Republic Commerce Bank in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿共和商业银行的信贷员 |
[18:55] | I don’t understand. I did everything you asked. | 我不明白 我都照你说的做了 |
[18:57] | Yes, and you did marvelously. | 是的 你做得很好 |
[19:00] | If you’re upside down on your loan, | 如果你还不起贷了 |
[19:01] | Stern tries to work out a new payment schedule. | 斯特恩会帮你想新的还款计划 |
[19:04] | But sadly, now the police are involved. | 但是现在警方介入了 |
[19:06] | The linen truck that hit Mr. Reddington’s car — | 撞雷丁顿先生车的那辆运布车 |
[19:08] | that company is a client of Stern’s bank, | 那家公司是斯特恩的客户 |
[19:11] | and the insurance investigator that paid a visit to the Gabor Museum, | 去了嘉宝博物馆的那个保险调查员 |
[19:14] | he’s also a client risking foreclosure. | 也是一名可能要丧失抵押品赎回权的客户 |
[19:17] | So, he threatens bankruptcy | 所以他威胁快要破产的人 |
[19:18] | unless you help him commit crimes? | 帮助他进行犯罪 |
[19:20] | Ressler, Navabi, get to the bank, | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去银行 |
[19:22] | find him, and bring him in. | 找到他 把他抓来 |
[19:23] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[19:25] | I’m terribly sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[19:27] | I couldn’t possibly take that chance. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[19:37] | Hey, thanks again for doing this. | 再次感谢你帮忙 |
[19:39] | Okay, let’s just be clear about one thing. | 好 有件事我们得说明白 |
[19:41] | This is no favor. | 这不是帮忙 |
[19:43] | This is a J-O-B. | 这是工作 |
[19:45] | The check, as they say, better be in the mail. | 他们说的支票 最好附在邮件里 |
[19:47] | Yes, I told you twice already. Why are you stalling? | 是的 我和你说过两遍了 你为什么还不吃 |
[19:51] | I don’t like pills. | 我不喜欢药片 |
[19:54] | You got your ID on you, right? | 你带证件了吧 |
[19:54] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[19:58] | Okay, I will meet you at the hospital. | 好吧 医院见 |
[20:02] | Tell you the truth, | 说实话 |
[20:03] | I’m sort of looking forward to getting out of the house. | 我还挺期待从离开家的 |
[20:06] | I need some time away from Mom. | 我需要一点独处的时间 |
[20:08] | That hospital’s gonna be like a five-star resort — | 那家医院就像一家五星级的度假胜地 |
[20:10] | three squares and a remote, juice with a bendy straw. | 三个广场 一个遥控器 插着吸管的果汁 |
[20:14] | Between you, me, and the vending machine, | 在你我和自动售货机之间 |
[20:17] | I’ve also had a fantasy about a nurse handling my — | 我一直有这样的幻想 护士握着我的… |
[20:21] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[20:22] | Oh, my God! Something’s wrong! | 天呐 出事了 |
[20:25] | He came up to me at the vending machine. | 他在自动售货机旁边找到我 |
[20:27] | He said he was short of breath. Is he gonna be okay? | 他说他喘不上气 不会有事吧 |
[20:29] | He’s having a heart attack. Call an ambulance. | 他心脏病发作了 叫救护车 |
[20:31] | You have any aspirin? Isn’t he supposed to take aspirin? | 你有阿司匹林吗 他要吃阿司匹林吗 |
[20:33] | Maybe in my purse! | 我包里可能有 |
[21:03] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[21:11] | I found the aspirin. | 我找到阿司匹林了 |
[21:13] | Does he need it? | 他需要吗 |
[21:15] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[21:28] | You stole the penny. | 你偷了硬币 |
[21:30] | We discussed this. Your interest is in Stern. | 我们讨论过了 斯特恩是你的事 |
[21:33] | My interest is in this treasure. | 我关心的是宝藏 |
[21:35] | Which you can’t get to | 如果没有他手头的硬币 |
[21:36] | without the pennies in his possession, | 你也找不到那宝藏 |
[21:38] | which means you’re looking for him, too. | 这意味着你也要找到他 |
[21:40] | Harold, always a pleasure. | 哈罗德 乐意至极 |
[21:42] | We raided the bank he works at and his home. | 我们突袭了他工作的银行和他的家 |
[21:44] | Stern’s in the wind, but he’ll come out for that penny. | 斯特恩下落不明 但是他会为了那枚硬币出现的 |
[21:46] | Yes, I believe he will. | 是的 我相信他会的 |
[21:49] | You cut a deal. | 你达成了协议 |
[21:50] | No, but I hope to. | 没有 但我希望能 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:21] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 先让我看看你带的东西 我再给你看我的 |
[22:24] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[22:27] | Once the Professor decodes the cipher, | 一旦教授破解了密码 |
[22:30] | what guarantee do I have you won’t double-cross me? | 如何保证你不会骗我呢 |
[22:33] | You seem quite capable of guaranteeing your own safety. | 你似乎很有能力保证你自己的安全 |
[22:37] | Nevertheless, I need some kind of assurance. | 无论如何 我需要某种形式的保证 |
[22:40] | Fine. | 也好 |
[22:42] | Sentiment. | 感情用事 |
[22:44] | This is your inheritance. | 这是你的遗产 |
[22:47] | I wouldn’t dream of taking more than 50%. | 我不会妄想得到超过百分之五十的 |
[22:50] | You have one penny. | 你有一枚硬币 |
[22:53] | I have three. | 我有三枚 |
[22:55] | 75%/25%. | 按比例分成 |
[22:57] | Sentiment only goes so far. | 感情用事到此为止 |
[23:01] | So, how do you know about my father? | 你是如何认识我父亲的 |
[23:04] | Do we have a deal or not? | 成不成交 |
[23:08] | Other than secreting away a fortune | 除了知道他藏匿了一笔财富 |
[23:10] | and hiding its whereabouts in the pennies he minted, | 还把它们藏在了他铸造的硬币里之外 |
[23:13] | I know curiously little about your father. | 我对你父亲知之甚少 |
[23:17] | Usually the person who creates a legend | 通常创造传奇的人 |
[23:19] | becomes legendary. | 会成为传奇 |
[23:21] | Why not him? | 为什么他没有 |
[23:24] | My father was… | 我的父亲是个… |
[23:27] | a little man with big dreams. | 怀揣远大梦想的小人物 |
[23:30] | He worked for the Treasury Department in Denver, | 他在丹佛为财政部工作 |
[23:32] | started out as an apprentice. | 从学徒开始 |
[23:34] | His goal was to become a master engraver. | 他的目标是成为一名雕刻大师 |
[23:38] | – But then… – Then the Federal Reserve Notes went missing. | -但是接着… -接着联邦储备券丢失了 |
[23:42] | He had access, so he was a suspect, | 他有权限 所以他是一名嫌疑犯 |
[23:44] | but was never charged. | 但并未受到指控 |
[23:46] | They punished him anyway. | 他们还是惩罚了他 |
[23:48] | Demoted him to the maintenance staff, | 将他降级为维护人员 |
[23:51] | gave him a little office in the boiler room. | 在锅炉房给了他一间小办公室 |
[23:53] | He worked weekends, holidays, | 他周末 假期都在工作 |
[23:55] | sometimes he slept on a cot down there. | 有时就睡在那里的小床上 |
[23:58] | Then, in ’43, the Mint made security upgrades. | 1943年 铸币厂进行了安全升级 |
[24:02] | The same year he put the cipher on the coins. | 那一年他把密码印在了硬币上 |
[24:05] | Within the year, he was let go. | 在那一年 他被解雇了 |
[24:07] | My father spent the rest of his life | 家父的余生 |
[24:08] | living in the shadow of a crime | 都处在那场罪案的阴影中 |
[24:11] | nobody could prove he committed. | 然而无人可证是由他所犯 |
[24:16] | He died a broken man. | 他死时落魄 |
[24:19] | Penniless. | 身无分文 |
[24:23] | A lowly maintenance worker, | 他只是一个底层的维修工人 |
[24:26] | and yet, what he did is… | 然而 他的所为 |
[24:30] | legendary. | 实乃传奇 |
[24:31] | What he allegedly did. | 传闻中他的所为 |
[24:34] | Sometimes I wonder if that’s all there is — | 有时我还想 是否这一切不过如此 |
[24:37] | a legend. | 一个传奇 |
[24:39] | If the pennies hold the secret to your inheritance, | 如果那些硬币指向的秘密宝藏都该你继承 |
[24:42] | why didn’t your father give them to you? | 令尊为什么没把它们给你 |
[24:44] | He did, in his will. | 在遗嘱上给了 |
[24:47] | But at the time, I was a snot-nosed 16-year-old, | 但当时我少不经事 |
[24:51] | and to me, he was a failure | 认为他是个失败者 |
[24:53] | who’d been accused of a crime he had nothing to show for. | 被指犯下一场无足轻重的罪案 |
[24:57] | So I spent them on candy — | 所以我用去找乐 |
[25:00] | four fireballs. | 四瓶威士忌 |
[25:02] | The next month, his executor gave me a letter | 一个月后 遗产执行人送来一封 |
[25:04] | my father had left for me. | 家父生前留给我的信 |
[25:06] | That’s when I learned that the pennies were the key | 这时我才知道那些硬币 |
[25:08] | to a great treasure. | 能找到宝藏 |
[25:09] | And you spent the past 40 years looking for it. | 于是你过去四十年都不断追寻 |
[25:15] | I’ve lied, I’ve cheated. | 为了找那些硬币 |
[25:18] | I’ve killed in pursuit of it. | 我谎话连篇 杀人放火 |
[25:22] | I believe my father was a criminal, | 我相信家父确实是个罪犯 |
[25:24] | and I assume he left me the pennies | 我想他留下这些硬币 |
[25:28] | so I wouldn’t become one. | 是防止我步其后尘 |
[25:32] | And yet, here you are. | 然而造化弄人 |
[25:34] | The apple never falls very far. | 虎父无犬子 |
[25:38] | Does it? | 不是吗 |
[26:23] | Coins are a topographical map | 硬币组成了描绘 |
[26:24] | depicting a specific set of geoinformatics. | 特定空间信息的地形图 |
[26:29] | Look at this. | 看 |
[26:30] | Lincoln’s face isn’t a face at all, | 乍看以为是林肯的脸 |
[26:32] | but a topographical representation of a mountain range. | 其实是一处山脉的地形图 |
[26:36] | Your father was a talented man. | 令尊真是天赋异禀 |
[26:38] | The front range of the Rocky Mountains. | 落基山脉局部 |
[26:40] | Pike’s Peak through Squaw Mountain. | 丝蔻山巅 |
[26:44] | And these cross-hatchings — | 而这些交叉线 |
[26:45] | they’re not random imperfections, | 并非随机破坏 |
[26:46] | but intentionally placed etchings. | 而是有意蚀刻而成 |
[26:49] | One set is meaningless, | 单枚硬币没有意义 |
[26:50] | but when you begin to layer the images, | 但如果将图像重叠 |
[26:52] | the map begins to depict a grid system. | 就绘出了一张系统图 |
[26:56] | – Denver. – Circa 1943. And look at this. | -丹佛 -1943年左右 看这个 |
[26:59] | The motto of the United States. | 合众国格言 |
[27:01] | “E pluribus unum” | “合众为一” |
[27:03] | Out of many, one. | 合众为一 |
[27:04] | The letters on each coin have imperfections, | 每个硬币上的字母都有缺损 |
[27:07] | but when you layer them… | 但叠加在一起 |
[27:11] | The boiler room, where he used to work. | 锅炉房 他以前工作的地方 |
[27:14] | He did steal the money. He just couldn’t get it out. | 钱确实是他偷的 但他没法拿出来用 |
[27:17] | So he hid it right under their noses. | 所以就藏在大家眼皮子底下 |
[27:20] | I’ve imagined robbing the Mint of the money they make, | 我原本以为只是偷走造币厂制的钱 |
[27:24] | but never of a fortune they don’t even know they have. | 没想到还是一笔一直藏在他们自己厂子里的钱 |
[27:28] | But this is a treasure hunt. | 但这是寻宝 |
[27:30] | And if that’s where “X” marks the spot… | 如果那个叉标识着具体位置 |
[27:36] | What do you know about the Denver Mint? | 你对丹佛造币厂有多少了解 |
[27:38] | The Mint was built in 1897. | 建于1897年 |
[27:40] | The boiler room’s in the basement. | 锅炉房则在地下层 |
[27:42] | It hasn’t been used | 1943年翻修完成后 |
[27:43] | since renovations were done in ’43, | 地下层就再没用过 |
[27:46] | abandoning the old boiler room. | 锅炉房也随之废弃 |
[27:47] | Construction documents show it was sealed off | 建筑记录表明翻修过程中 |
[27:49] | during the renovations — no doors, no windows. | 封掉了锅炉房 没有门也没有窗 |
[27:51] | A new vault blocks the only entrance. | 唯一通道被新建的保险库挡着 |
[27:53] | What about the air-duct system? | 通风系统呢 |
[27:55] | The ducts could give us access if we were pencil thin | 如果我们只有铅笔粗细 五十斤以下 |
[27:58] | and weighed under 50 pounds. | 确实可以走通风道 |
[27:59] | We’re not getting in through the ducting. | 那条路走不通 |
[28:02] | Production supplies, trash, | 每天都会有车运送 |
[28:03] | and food deliveries pass through daily, | 生产设备 垃圾废料以及食物 |
[28:05] | but all require IDs. | 但需要身份证件 |
[28:07] | We’d need a hell of a story to get through the gate. | 要经过大门我们得大费一番周章 |
[28:09] | We’d still have to contend with the surveillance. | 还需要应付监控设备 |
[28:11] | Which is extensive — cameras on the production floor, | 到处都是 车间过道 |
[28:13] | cameras in the halls. | 都有摄像头 |
[28:14] | What about the vault? | 那保险库呢 |
[28:16] | The only way into the boiler room | 只有经过保险库 |
[28:17] | is through that vault. | 才能进入锅炉房 |
[28:18] | Which is made of steel and concrete. | 钢筋水泥制成 |
[28:21] | So, this is the holding vault? | 这就是大名鼎鼎的”停尸房”吗 |
[28:24] | Yes, when banks hand over their mutilated bills, | 没错 银行收到破损的纸币时 |
[28:26] | they’re brought here to have their authenticity validated | 就送到这里 在销毁以及送往 |
[28:28] | before being shredded and | 废料能源回收设备前 |
[28:30] | sent to waste energy facilities for disposal. | 先检测真伪 |
[28:32] | 16-inch thick concrete. | 十六英寸厚的混凝土 |
[28:33] | Concrete that can only be accessed from inside the vault, | 只有从保险库内部才能进入 |
[28:35] | – which means — – No water supply. | -这说明 -没有供水系统 |
[28:37] | We’d have to dry-cut with diamond blades. | 我们得用钻石刀片干式切削 |
[28:39] | The place is a fortress. | 这地方固若金汤 |
[28:40] | Even if you could get past the walls | 就算你能想办法穿过墙壁 |
[28:41] | and cameras and guards, which you can’t, | 躲过摄像机和守卫 当然这些都不可能 |
[28:43] | you’d still have to get into the safe, | 你还得打开保险箱 |
[28:44] | and the only thing they let in there is cash. | 他们只会往里面运现金 |
[28:47] | Not just any cash. | 不是随便什么现金 |
[28:49] | Random, untraceable — | 随机 难以追踪 |
[28:51] | the kind you find in a money-laundering operation. | 跟洗钱时一样 |
[28:59] | I need a tally of our current cash reserves. | 给我一份现有资金储备的账目 |
[29:02] | Are you frickin’ nuts? That’s everything we have. | 你是疯了吗 这是我们的全部家当 |
[29:05] | Will it work? | 能成功吗 |
[29:06] | Needs paint, the right decals, | 还需要喷涂商标 |
[29:08] | but yeah, we can make it work. | 不过 没问题 |
[29:10] | We’ll need uniforms. | 我们需要制服 |
[29:12] | My old client at the bank says IDs are in the works. | 我银行的老客户说证件正在办理 |
[29:15] | Y-eaz-ou c-eaz-an’t tr-eaz-ust h-eaz-im. | [黑话] |
[29:17] | Eaz I eaz-a-gr-eaz-ee. | [黑话] |
[29:19] | D-eaz-o-ing th-eaz-is? | [黑话] |
[29:21] | In case it’s not obvious… I’m standing right here. | 提醒你们一下…我还在这呢 |
[29:25] | My associate thinks you might betray me. | 我的伙伴觉得你可能会背叛我 |
[29:27] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[29:30] | I think you’re the reason | 我觉得有了你 |
[29:32] | I’m finally going to realize my lifelong dream. | 我才能实现我毕生的梦想 |
[29:36] | I would never betray you. | 我永远都不会背叛你 |
[29:39] | On my father’s grave. | 以我的亡父之名发誓 |
[29:43] | See, on the grave of his father. | 看见了 以他的亡父之名发誓 |
[29:45] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[29:47] | Heddie, please, just get the cash. | 海蒂 去拿钱就行了 |
[30:04] | You’re not on the list. | 你不在名单上 |
[30:05] | We just drove straight from the Reserve Bank. | 我们直接从储备银行开过来的 |
[30:07] | – Not on the list. – Run the badge. | -名单上没有 -刷警徽 |
[30:09] | – We’re on the list. – He thinks we’re here to rob the place. | -我们在名单上 -他以为我们是来抢劫的 |
[30:13] | Hey, you got us. We’re here to rob you. | 你抓到我们了 我们来抢劫的 |
[30:15] | That’s why we’re bringing 8 million bucks into the Mint. | 所以我们才带着八百万元开进造币厂 |
[30:18] | Please, can we move it along? We got another run up to Golden. | 我们能走了吗 还得跑一趟金州 |
[30:21] | I’d love to beat the traffic. | 我想避开交通堵塞 |
[30:24] | There it is. | 有了 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:40] | I’m afraid your associate was right. | 恐怕你伙伴没说错 |
[30:43] | So much for your father’s grave. | 亡父之名也没什么用 |
[30:45] | Your gun belt, please. | 把枪解下来 |
[30:49] | I’m sorry, Raymond. | 抱歉了 雷蒙德 |
[30:50] | I’ve come to like you. I really have. | 我都开始有点开始喜欢你了 真的 |
[30:53] | But this is my birthright, not yours. | 但这是我生来就该继承的 不是你的 |
[30:55] | So, if it’s not too much trouble, please, | 所以 如果不是太麻烦的话 |
[30:57] | get in the truck. | 请上车 |
[31:08] | Any problems? | 有什么问题吗 |
[31:09] | – Badge worked like a charm. – Let’s go. | -警徽还真是管用 -我们走 |
[31:37] | I knew we couldn’t trust that guy. | 我就知道我们不能相信那家伙 |
[31:40] | Right as always, Heddie. | 一如既往地正确 海蒂 |
[31:42] | Everything in place? | 都准备好了吗 |
[31:44] | Everything but my lady bits. | 都准备好了 除了我的衣服有点刺 |
[31:45] | I don’t know how these cops do it. | 真不知道这些警察是怎么忍下来的 |
[31:48] | Let’s go to work. | 开工吧 |
[32:01] | ♬ 好好看看这房间 ♬ | |
[32:05] | ♬ 爱意悄然而至 ♬ | |
[32:09] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[32:10] | ♬ 做出你的选择 ♬ | |
[32:12] | Zip them up and clear the room. | 把他们装进密封袋里 清理房间 |
[32:13] | Everybody up and face the wall. | 所有人面朝墙壁站好 |
[32:16] | Line up. Move! | 排成一列 快点 |
[32:18] | ♬ 我是一个 ♬ | |
[32:19] | Hands behind your back. | 手放在背后 |
[32:19] | ♬ 有独特品味的男人 ♬ | |
[32:26] | ♬ 你是我的菜 ♬ | |
[32:29] | ♬ 你有心跳 ♬ | |
[32:30] | Morning, boys. | 早上好 孩子 |
[32:31] | ♬ 也在呼吸 ♬ | |
[32:34] | ♬ 你是我的菜 ♬ | |
[32:37] | ♬ 我们是时候离开了 ♬ | |
[32:42] | ♬ 你是我的菜 ♬ | |
[32:50] | ♬ 空气中充满爱意 ♬ | |
[32:54] | ♬ 别抗拒 享受这份爱 ♬ | |
[32:58] | ♬ 我无法控制自己 ♬ | |
[33:02] | ♬ 寻找爱的真谛 ♬ | |
[33:06] | ♬ 我是一个有独特品味的男人 ♬ | |
[33:14] | ♬ 你是我的菜 ♬ | |
[33:18] | ♬ 你有心跳 也在呼吸 ♬ | |
[33:22] | ♬ 你是我的菜 ♬ | |
[33:26] | ♬ 我们是时候离开了 ♬ | |
[33:30] | ♬ 你是我的菜 ♬ | |
[33:38] | Get the bags. | 拿包去 |
[33:56] | You should’ve seen the look on the boys’ faces at the shop | 我说我要把这两个东西 |
[33:58] | when I told them I was gonna run two of these | 塞进这家伙的内燃机里时 |
[34:00] | jacked into the V8 of this bad boy. | 你真应该看看他们的表情 |
[34:02] | – I’m sure it’ll work. – Oh, it’s gonna suck. | -肯定能用 -场面会很可怕 |
[34:24] | What is that? What’s happening? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[34:27] | I don’t know, Red. | 不好说 红魔 |
[34:28] | It’ll work. Turn it up. | 没问题 开大点 |
[34:44] | We’re in business. | 成了 |
[34:48] | ♬ 别抗拒 享受这份爱 ♬ | |
[34:52] | ♬ 我无法控制自己 ♬ | |
[34:55] | Hello, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[34:56] | Excuse the rush. I’m on a clock. | 抱歉这么匆忙 我现在时间紧 |
[34:58] | But I wanted to let you know, | 但我想跟你说一声 |
[34:59] | I discovered what our friend Abraham Stern is up to. | 我知道亲爱的亚伯拉罕·斯特恩想干什么 |
[35:03] | Oh, and what is that? | 想干什么 |
[35:04] | He’s robbing the Denver Mint. | 他要抢劫丹弗造铸厂 |
[35:08] | ♬ 你是我的菜 ♬ | |
[35:10] | Find out what’s going on! Turn it off! Go! | 看看怎么回事 给我关掉 快 |
[35:14] | I’m sorry. He’s doing what? | 抱歉 他干什么了 |
[35:16] | That was my reaction. The gall! | 我也很震惊 简直厚颜无耻 |
[35:16] | ♬ 你是我的菜 ♬ | |
[35:18] | I told him he’d never get away with it, | 我跟他说他肯定难逃法网 |
[35:19] | but he seemed quite determined. | 但他一心要干 |
[35:20] | ♬ 我们是时候离开了 ♬ | |
[35:21] | What’s that noise? Where are you? | 那是什么声音 你在哪 |
[35:23] | There’s a hell of a racket here. | 这边一团乱 |
[35:25] | Harold! Can you hear me? | 哈罗德 能听到吗 |
[35:27] | Are you telling me that Stern’s father’s treasure | 你是想告诉我斯特恩父亲的财宝 |
[35:29] | – is in the Mint? – He’s certainly convinced so. | -就在铸币厂吗 -他显然是这么想的 |
[35:32] | But the more I think about it, | 但我再想想 |
[35:33] | I’m not so sure there’s any treasure at all. | 又觉得其实根本没什么宝藏 |
[35:35] | I mean, treasure? Really? | 什么宝藏 当真 |
[35:37] | Who knows. Either way, I’m afraid I can’t chat. | 谁知道 总之 我恐怕不能聊了 |
[35:39] | I’ve got my hands full with a bit of a plumbing problem. | 这边有点管道问题需要处理 |
[35:42] | Good luck with Stern. I have faith in you, Harold. | 斯特恩的事祝你好运 我相信你 哈罗德 |
[35:45] | You always get your man. | 你抓人没闪失 |
[35:53] | Reddington says Stern’s robbing the Denver Mint. | 雷丁顿说斯特恩在抢劫丹弗造铸厂 |
[35:55] | – The Mint? – And something tells me Reddington’s not far behind. | -铸造厂 -而且我感觉和他肯定有关系 |
[35:58] | Notify the Denver field office and get there. | 通知丹弗外勤办公室 你们赶紧过去 |
[36:01] | Find out what the hell’s going on. | 看看到底是怎么回事 |
[36:12] | I think we got company. | 来人了 |
[36:13] | – Morgan, how long? – I have no idea. | -摩根 还需要多久 -不知道 |
[36:15] | But I think we’re gonna need more vans. | 但感觉我们需要更多车 |
[36:30] | We’re out of time. Shut it down. | 没时间了 关了吧 |
[36:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我吗 |
[36:48] | ♬ 看看周围 ♬ | |
[36:51] | ♬ 完全杂志景象 ♬ | |
[36:55] | ♬ 一直寻找答案 ♬ | |
[36:58] | ♬ 自我们17岁起 ♬ | |
[37:01] | ♬ 真相也能当武器 ♬ | |
[37:04] | ♬ 对抗世界的恶意 ♬ | |
[37:08] | ♬ 旧问题 新答案 ♬ | |
[37:11] | ♬ 你还要吃多少次亏才能记住教训 ♬ | |
[37:14] | ♬ 我们将成为传奇 ♬ | |
[37:16] | ♬ 举世瞩目 ♬ | |
[37:20] | ♬ 我们干的事不止惊人而已 ♬ | |
[37:22] | Congratulations, Harold. You got your man. | 恭喜 哈罗德 你抓到了人 |
[37:26] | And you got your treasure. | 你也找到了宝藏 |
[37:28] | I don’t know how, but I know you did. | 不知道怎么做到的 但我就是知道 |
[37:30] | ♬ 好好教训他们一下 ♬ | |
[37:33] | And the pennies? | 硬币呢 |
[37:34] | ♬ 灵魂产生了一种感觉 ♬ | |
[37:35] | Returned to their rightful owners. | 都归还了主人 |
[37:38] | All except the one | 除了一个 |
[37:39] | that you lifted from Grayson Blaise. | 就是你从格雷森·布莱斯那拿来的 |
[37:42] | Name your price, Harold. | 想要什么尽管说 哈罗德 |
[37:44] | It’s too high for you. | 你付不起 |
[37:47] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[37:49] | The truth. | 真相 |
[37:49] | ♬ 我们已经无法回头 ♬ | |
[37:52] | Abraham Stern’s father | 亚伯拉罕·斯特恩的父亲 |
[37:53] | committed the crime of the 20th century. | 犯下了20世纪最大的犯罪 |
[37:57] | I just committed the crime of the 21st. | 我刚犯下了21世纪最大的 |
[37:59] | Except it isn’t a crime. | 只不过这不是犯罪 |
[38:01] | Hundreds of millions in Federal Reserve Notes | 上亿见票即付的 |
[38:04] | payable on demand, | 联邦储备券 |
[38:06] | which the Treasury says don’t exist. | 而且财政部还不会承认其存在 |
[38:10] | The Mint said nothing was stolen. | 铸币厂说什么都没丢 |
[38:12] | And so the treasure myth lives on. | 所以宝藏的传说还会继续 |
[38:14] | I appreciate you telling me that truth… | 谢谢你告诉我真相 |
[38:17] | but it isn’t the one I was looking for. | 但这不是我想知道的那个 |
[38:20] | The evidence locker. | 证物室 |
[38:22] | What about it? | 证物室怎么了 |
[38:23] | What you took, aside from the penny. | 除了硬币之外 你拿走的东西 |
[38:25] | I didn’t take anything else. | 我没拿其他的东西 |
[38:27] | Evidence was logged in material | 物证室登记了 |
[38:28] | to the disappearance of Robert Navarro — | 罗伯特·纳瓦罗失踪的资料 |
[38:30] | a person of interest in the death of Tom Keen. | 一个对汤姆·基恩的死感兴趣的人 |
[38:34] | You didn’t take it? | 你没拿 |
[38:36] | No, I did not. | 我没拿 |
[38:38] | ♬ 一个传说 ♬ | |
[38:50] | This one says, “Dear Glen, | 这张写着 “亲爱的格伦 |
[38:52] | Glad you’re okay and recovering well. | 很高兴你没事 伤势恢复不错 |
[38:54] | Thank you for all you do. R.R.” | 谢谢你所做的事 RR” |
[38:56] | Secret admirer. One of many. | 众多神秘的爱慕者之一 |
[38:58] | “P.S. — To whom it may concern, Glen is a licentious cur.” | “附言 致有关人士 格伦是个放肆的混蛋” |
[39:03] | What? | 什么 |
[39:04] | I don’t know what licentious means… | 我不知道放肆是什么意思 |
[39:08] | …but I’m pretty sure he meant it as a compliment. | 但我很肯定他这是在称赞我 |
[39:14] | Is everything okay? Dembe said it was urgent. | 没什么事吧 邓比说事态紧急 |
[39:17] | You’re to be congratulated. | 我该恭喜你 |
[39:20] | I may be old, but I’m not an old fool, | 我也许老了 但我不是个傻老头 |
[39:23] | and you completely hoodwinked me and Harold. | 你彻底地欺骗了我和哈罗德 |
[39:27] | He thinks I stole a bloody rag from evidence. | 他认为我从物证室偷走了那块血布 |
[39:31] | Right. About that — | 对 说到这个 |
[39:33] | You were the anonymous tip. | 匿名举报的人是你 |
[39:35] | You told the MPD that the penny was about to be stolen. | 你和警局说有人要偷硬币 |
[39:38] | You knew if they stopped the robbery in progress, | 你知道如果他们阻止了抢劫案 |
[39:41] | they’d book the penny into evidence. | 硬币就会被登记 并放入物证室里 |
[39:44] | And you didn’t call me to help me steal the penny | 而你打电话不是想帮我偷硬币 |
[39:47] | or to distract you | 或者转移注意力 |
[39:49] | from your obsession with Tom’s killer. | 免得执着于找出杀死汤姆的凶手 |
[39:51] | You called me to help me help you | 你打给我是想让我帮你 |
[39:53] | retrieve a rag covered in your blood — | 取回那块染满你血迹的破布 |
[39:57] | evidence that might have convicted you | 也许能证明你 |
[39:59] | of murdering Robert Navarro. | 杀死罗伯特·纳瓦罗的证据 |
[40:01] | I did not intend to kill him. | 我并没打算杀他 |
[40:03] | I intended to get him to identify Tom’s killer. | 我是打算让他指证杀死汤姆的凶手 |
[40:06] | He got the upper hand. There was a fight. | 我们打了一架 他占了上风 |
[40:09] | Where’s the body? | 尸体呢 |
[40:10] | Cooper says it’s a missing-persons case, | 库珀说这是一起失踪人口案 |
[40:12] | but if they find that corpse — | 但如果他们找到尸体 |
[40:14] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[40:15] | I’d like to make sure of that. | 我想要确保这一点 |
[40:18] | I already have. | 我已经搞定了 |
[40:22] | And in the process, | 在毁尸过程中 |
[40:23] | I discovered Navarro had a glass eye. | 我发现纳瓦罗有一只玻璃眼 |
[40:27] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[40:28] | Wait till you see this. | 看看这个 |
[40:31] | Some kind of next-gen technology. | 某种次世代的科技 |
[40:36] | I’m sorry I tricked you. | 对不起我骗了你 |
[40:37] | I had no idea what else to do, but now I do, | 我不知道还能做什么 但现在我知道了 |
[40:39] | and I need your help to do it. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[40:44] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[40:46] | Of course I’ll help you. | 我当然会帮你 |
[40:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:54] | Your penny! | 你的硬币 |
[40:55] | Wait. Does this mean you found your treasure or no? | 等等 你到底找到宝藏了没 |
[40:58] | I’ve had my eye on a castle in Trieste. | 我在特里斯特布下了耳目 |
[41:00] | I’m flying over there in an hour | 一小时我会飞去那里 |
[41:02] | to make a ridiculously large offer on it. | 做一笔巨大的交易 |
[41:04] | Care to join me? | 要和我一起去吗 |
[41:08] | Oh, Bernard! | 伯纳德 |
[41:09] | You look… incomplete. | 你好像少了什么 |
[41:15] | I just can’t believe that’s it. | 我只是不敢相信就在眼前 |
[41:16] | Found in a trunk gathering dust in Surrey. | 在萨里的一辆积灰卡车里找到的 |
[41:20] | Hidden treasure, indeed. | 的确是宝藏啊 |
[41:22] | Authentication papers are inside. | 验证文件在里面 |
[41:27] | – As promised. – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | -正如我所承诺的 -等一下 等一下 |
[41:29] | You’re gonna use your penny to buy that? | 你要用硬币来买这个东西 |
[41:31] | A bargain at twice the price. | 两倍的价钱 |
[41:33] | That penny’s worth $3 million. | 纪念币价值三百万 |
[41:37] | And this is Winston Churchill’s hat. | 而这是温斯顿·丘吉尔的帽子 |
[41:47] | The Homburg he wore during The Blitz. | 他在伦敦大轰炸时所戴的汉堡帽 |
[41:47] | 第二次世界大战中 纳粹德国对英国首都伦敦实施的战略轰炸 | |
[41:50] | Under its brim, he beat back Hitler | 戴着这顶帽子 他击退了希特勒 |
[41:53] | with style and grace and… | 既有格调又优雅 |
[41:57] | unwavering confidence. | 信念坚定 |
[42:00] | I’m an eager, if unworthy, heir. | 我只是个渴求但不相称的继承人 |
[42:07] | What do you think? Be brutal. | 你觉得如何 尽情损吧 |
[42:11] | It’s… kind of amazing! | 挺适合你的 |
[42:16] | I’ll take it amazing. | 适合就好 |