时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Don’t look now, but… | 先别看 |
[00:16] | look, look, look, look, look! | 看 看 看 看 看 |
[00:17] | ♬我看见你了♬ | |
[00:21] | ♬我今晚看见你了♬ | |
[00:25] | ♬叫我的名字♬ | |
[00:26] | Okay, I just watched that, and I think I’m pregnant. | 我看了他一眼就要怀孕了 |
[00:29] | ♬叫我的名字♬ | |
[00:30] | And he’s walking over! | 他过来了 |
[00:32] | ♬你让我感觉♬ | |
[00:35] | – God. It’s Bronwyn. – What? It’s almost 11:00. | -上帝啊 是布罗温 -什么 都11点了 |
[00:38] | Don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[00:39] | I have to. | 我得接 |
[00:41] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[00:41] | Just… hang on one second. | 等一下 |
[00:44] | ♬我感觉我可以再做一次♬ | |
[00:52] | Can you say that again? | 你再说一遍 |
[00:53] | That prick Oliver threw a fit, so they bumped up the meeting. | 混蛋奥利弗很生气 所以会议提前了 |
[00:56] | We’re presenting tomorrow, | 明天就得做报告 |
[00:58] | which means I need to get back tonight, and you’re — | 也就是说我今晚就得回来 而你得 |
[00:59] | Rebooking your flight. | 重新给你订张机票 |
[01:00] | – Out of Newark. – My God. You’re serious? | -纽华克起飞 -上帝啊 你说真的 |
[01:02] | What is that music? | 那是什么音乐 |
[01:03] | You’re not out on a Tuesday, are you? | 你不是在周二晚上出去疯了吧 |
[01:04] | No, no. I, um… | 没有 |
[01:06] | You hate Newark. | 你恨纽华克 |
[01:08] | Almost as much as I hate Oliver, | 就像我恨奥利弗一样 |
[01:09] | but the meeting’s moved, which means I need a flight. | 但是会议提前了 所以我得飞回来 |
[01:11] | Hang on. Here’s my cab. | 等等 我的出租车到了 |
[01:12] | Call when you get this fixed. | 订好票告诉我 |
[01:15] | ♬叫我的名字♬ | |
[01:17] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t avoiding you earlier. | 抱歉 我刚才不是在躲你 |
[01:19] | It’s my boss — she’s a bitch. | 是我老板 一个混蛋 |
[01:22] | ♬你让我感觉♬ | |
[01:28] | ♬再做一次 像霓虹灯一样闪烁♬ | |
[01:34] | ♬我不知道今晚是否结束♬ | |
[01:48] | ♬旋转 旋转 旋转♬ | |
[01:57] | 线人 第118号 | |
[02:59] | – Found it! – We got what we came for. | -找到了 -拿到要找的东西了 |
[03:02] | Finish them off. | 干掉他们 |
[03:07] | The police are wrong. | 警察调查有误 |
[03:08] | They think some ex-con named Navarro killed Tom. | 他们觉得是个叫纳瓦罗的前科犯杀了汤姆 |
[03:11] | He didn’t. | 不是他 |
[03:13] | Paris, I’d like you to meet Elizabeth. | 帕里斯 这是伊丽莎白 |
[03:15] | Paris and I first met when he was a saucier at La Bernadin. | 我第一次见到帕里斯时他还是个餐馆厨师 |
[03:18] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:19] | Shall I set a third place for lunch? | 午饭要加一个人吗 |
[03:21] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:24] | You may want to think twice. | 你最好再考虑考虑 |
[03:26] | He’s making a turbot with a matsutake mushroom broth. | 他要用松茸汤做多宝鱼 |
[03:28] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[03:31] | Someone else killed Tom. | 杀汤姆的另有其人 |
[03:33] | – It wasn’t Navarro. – I wish I knew more. | -不是纳瓦罗 -我希望我能有更多线索 |
[03:36] | All I know for certain is that | 我能确定的就是 |
[03:37] | the men who died in your home | 死在你家里的那个人 |
[03:39] | were members of the Nash drug syndicate. | 是纳什毒品集团的人 |
[03:41] | I believe they were hired to go after Tom. | 有人雇佣他们找汤姆 |
[03:44] | I’ve pursued other members of the organization | 我这一年多都在寻找那个集团的 |
[03:46] | for more than a year, | 其他人 |
[03:48] | and they’ve proven to be completely ignorant of the incident — | 他们看起来都不知道那件事 |
[03:51] | or whoever hired them is powerful enough to keep them quiet. | 或者雇佣他们的人势力大到足够让他们闭嘴 |
[03:59] | Liz. I didn’t know you were back. | 莉斯 我还不知道你回来了 |
[04:01] | – It’s good to see you. – It’s good to be seen. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[04:03] | How are you? How’s Aram? | 你怎么样 阿兰姆呢 |
[04:05] | How are you and Aram? | 你和阿兰姆怎么样了 |
[04:06] | Boring. Blissful. Domestic. | 枯燥 但是开心 又有点无聊 |
[04:09] | I’m so happy for you. | 我很为你感到高兴 |
[04:12] | How’s Agnes? | 艾格尼斯怎么样了 |
[04:15] | – I should go. – Wait. | -我该走了 -等等 |
[04:16] | I’m — I’m here about a case. You don’t want to hear it? | 我是为了个案子来的 你不想听听吗 |
[04:18] | I want to hear about boring and domestic. | 我只想听枯燥无聊的事 |
[04:21] | I’ll let you handle the case. | 案子的事交给你们了 |
[04:27] | What do you know about the nerve-gas attack in Toronto? | 你了解多伦多神经毒气袭击的事吗 |
[04:30] | 57 people died. | 死了五十七个人 |
[04:32] | Members of the terrorist cell claiming responsibility | 宣称对此事负责的恐怖主义集团成员 |
[04:34] | have been taken into custody. | 已经被逮捕 |
[04:35] | On Monday, the U.S. Treasury will most likely | 周一 美国财政部会 |
[04:38] | attempt to freeze the bank accounts | 冻结资助此次袭击的 |
[04:40] | which financed the attack. | 银行账户 |
[04:41] | Liz isn’t coming back, is she? | 莉斯不回来了 是吗 |
[04:42] | 12 hours ago, a man known as The Informant | 12小时前 一个化名为线人的人 |
[04:46] | accessed a list of those accounts | 通过参议院情报委员会的 |
[04:48] | on the classified computers | 加密电脑 |
[04:50] | used by the Senate Intelligence Committee. | 访问了这些账户 |
[04:53] | And the list of bank accounts he stole? | 他偷取的账户列表呢 |
[04:55] | Reddington believes he plans to ransom them | 雷丁顿认为他计划 |
[04:56] | back to the account holders themselves, | 卖还给账户持有人 |
[04:58] | giving them a chance to transfer their assets | 在财务部冻结生效前 |
[05:00] | before the Treasury freeze goes into effect. | 给他们一个机会转移财产 |
[05:02] | Yeah, but can’t the treasury track the transfers? | 好 但是财务部不能追踪转账吗 |
[05:04] | They did — to terrorists in Toronto, | 追踪了 追踪到了特伦多 |
[05:05] | Barcelona, and Paris. | 巴塞罗纳和巴黎的恐怖分子 |
[05:07] | We know these accounts are financing terrorism. | 我们知道这些账户都是资助恐怖分子的 |
[05:08] | What we don’t know is the identity of the account holders. | 但不知道的是账户持有人的身份 |
[05:11] | What do we know about the theft? | 名单是怎么被偷的 |
[05:12] | All right, the list was apparently on the classified computers | 名单显然本来在参议院情报委员会的 |
[05:14] | at the Senate Intelligence Committee. | 加密电脑中 |
[05:16] | Now, Senator Cooligan insists he was at dinner last night | 科林根议员坚称昨晚他的通行证 |
[05:18] | when his badge and password were used | 和密码被用于登录加密计算机时 |
[05:20] | to access the classified computers. | 他正在吃饭 |
[05:22] | So, we’re looking for someone | 所以我们在找 |
[05:23] | who had access to the senator’s credentials. | 能盗用议员证件的人 |
[05:25] | What do we know about his staff? | 他的员工什么情况 |
[05:26] | All right. 11 members. | 十一个人 |
[05:27] | All with some level of restricted access. | 都有一定的权限 |
[05:31] | Two are out of the country, | 两人在国外 |
[05:32] | and six others have solid alibis with Capitol Police. | 其他六个人有国会警察做不在场证明 |
[05:36] | And the remaining three? | 还有三个呢 |
[05:37] | Two of them are waiting to be cleared for questioning | 正在等待其中两个接受传讯 |
[05:39] | because they are also working for the Committee. | 因为他们也为委员会工作 |
[05:41] | – And this guy — Bishop. – Right. | -还有就是这个人 毕晓普 -对 |
[05:43] | Howard Ray Bishop. | 霍华德·雷·毕晓普 |
[05:44] | Political aide who has held positions with State, treasury, FDA… | 涉足州政府 财务部 药管局的政坛助手 |
[05:47] | All of which have suffered leaks from The Informant. | 都被线人窃取过机密 |
[05:49] | Navabi, Ressler, | 纳瓦比 雷斯勒 |
[05:51] | locate Bishop and get him in here for questioning. | 找到毕晓普 带回来问话 |
[05:53] | Aram, find everything you can about this guy. | 阿兰姆 找到他的一切资料 |
[05:55] | Calls, texts, credit-card swipes — | 通讯记录 短信 信用卡记录 |
[05:57] | I want to retrace every step he’s taken in the last 48 hours. | 我要知道两天来他所有的行动 |
[06:04] | There he is. 11:00. | 他在那 十一点方向 |
[06:06] | Yes, I already explained. It’s a non-issue. | 是 我解释过了 这不是问题 |
[06:08] | I’m not talking about this on the phone. | 我不想在电话上谈 |
[06:09] | Does he look uneasy to you? | 有没有觉得他很紧张 |
[06:10] | Aram, do you have his cell? | 阿兰姆 有他电话吗 |
[06:11] | I do, and he is not using it. If Bishop’s on a cell, | 有 但他没在用 如果他在打电话 |
[06:15] | it’s either not registered in his name or it’s a burner. | 要么不在他名下 要么是一次性手机 |
[06:18] | Yes. I understand. | 是 我知道 |
[06:22] | What do you say we let this thing play out? | 我们跟着看看吧 |
[06:24] | Aram, we’re going to coms. | 阿兰姆 我们要换通信器了 |
[06:25] | Copy that. Coms are up. | 收到 启用通信器 |
[06:28] | Hey, Navabi. | 纳瓦比 |
[06:29] | What makes you so certain Keen’s not coming back? | 你为什么认为基恩不会回来了 |
[06:34] | Just a feeling. | 直觉 |
[06:36] | I’m really worried about her. | 我其实不怎么担心她 |
[06:37] | If I were her,I’d do whatever it takes to find my husband’s killer. | 换成我 一定会不择手段查出凶手 |
[06:49] | Looks like lunch. | 看来像午餐 |
[06:52] | What do you mean, “Whatever it takes”? | 什么叫不择手段 |
[06:53] | I mean breaking the rules, ignoring the law — | 就是打破常规 还有法律 |
[06:56] | – whatever it takes. – To find your husband’s killer? | -无所不用其极 -找到杀死丈夫的凶手 |
[06:59] | That’s actually sort of sweet. | 其实是挺甜蜜的事 |
[07:00] | There’s nothing sweet about a cop who breaks the rules. | 警察犯罪一点都不甜蜜 |
[07:02] | Says the man who never jaywalked. | 连交规都不违反的人当然这么说 |
[07:04] | Or had a hair out of place or even a wrinkle in his suit. | 家里整洁的要死 衣服都不打褶 |
[07:07] | Agent Ressler, you know you’d make an amazing criminal. | 雷斯勒探员 你肯定能当个好罪犯 |
[07:08] | If you were a crooked cop, no one would ever know. | 你要是坏警察 没人能看出来 |
[07:10] | I would. | 我就能 |
[07:14] | He’s on the move again. | 他又动了 |
[07:19] | I’m meeting a friend. | 我来见朋友 |
[07:28] | – He’s not here. – He made us. | -他不在 -他发现我们了 |
[07:29] | Aram, notify MPDC and the Capitol Police | 阿兰姆 通知城区警局和国会警察 |
[07:32] | and tell them to throw a net | 告诉他们撒网 |
[07:33] | and see if you can’t pull the CCTV in the area. | 看看能不能调这里的监控录像 |
[07:36] | This guy’s here somewhere. | 那人就在这附近 |
[07:38] | He couldn’t have gotten far. | 肯定还没跑远 |
[07:43] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[07:43] | I need to talk to somebody. | 我需要找个负责人 |
[07:45] | I have information about a crime. | 我有和某个犯罪有关的信息 |
[07:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:57] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[07:59] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[08:00] | That lead on Reddington finally heated up. | 雷丁顿的线索终于有动静了 |
[08:02] | – Keen? – Yeah, she’s back. | -基恩吗 -对 她回来了 |
[08:04] | How you want to handle this? You want us to move in? | 怎么办 要不要动手 |
[08:06] | No, no, no. Leave her be. | 不 不 不 别管她 |
[08:09] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她不会走远 |
[08:10] | This may take some time. | 这也许需要点时间 |
[08:12] | We’ll let things run their course. | 我们顺其自然 |
[08:15] | I’ll handle things my end. | 这边的事我会处理 |
[08:18] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[08:26] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[08:27] | No, I’m bearing witness. | 不 我是目击者 |
[08:28] | To a hit-and-run that happened just as the sanctions list | 刚好目击了制裁名单被偷时 |
[08:30] | was being stolen. It’s convenient. | 发生的一起肇事逃逸 真巧 |
[08:32] | A woman was killed. | 一个女人死了 |
[08:33] | I gave the cops a description of the car. | 我给警察描述了那辆车 |
[08:36] | I wish I knew more. I don’t. | 我真希望我知道更多 但我不知道了 |
[08:37] | If you did see this hit-and-run, | 你要是目击了这场车祸 |
[08:39] | why wait 24 hours to report it? | 为什么要等二十四小时才报告 |
[08:42] | Because… | 因为 |
[08:44] | I was with a married woman when I saw it, and… | 目击时我和一个有夫之妇在一起 |
[08:47] | my coming forward would… expose her. | 我要是站出来 会影响她 |
[08:50] | Does your friend have a name? | 你这位朋友叫什么 |
[08:52] | Sonia Fisher. Judge Sonia Fisher. | 法官索尼娅·费舍 |
[08:55] | I reported the crime, | 我报的案 |
[08:56] | just not who I was with when I saw it. | 只是没说当时和我在一起的人是谁 |
[08:59] | And Howard Bishop was with you at the time? | 霍华德·毕晓普当时跟你一起吗 |
[09:00] | – Yes. – Had he been with you all night? | -对 -他整晚都跟你一起吗 |
[09:03] | She told the truth about the crime. | 犯罪的事她没有撒谎 |
[09:04] | She lied about the affair. We lied. | 但外遇的事撒谎了 我们撒谎了 |
[09:07] | My husband was suspicious. | 我的丈夫很多疑 |
[09:08] | He hired a P.I. to follow me. | 雇了个私家侦探跟踪我 |
[09:11] | And that’s who I thought I was running from in the restaurant. | 我在餐厅时以为就是那侦探在跟踪我 |
[09:13] | We were meeting for lunch, | 我们约了一起吃午饭 |
[09:14] | and he ran so we wouldn’t be seen together. | 但他跑开了 这样不会有人见到我们一起 |
[09:17] | I’m not proud of the affair, | 外遇的事虽然不光彩 |
[09:18] | but it proves that I’m not a thief. | 但能证明我不是小偷 |
[09:20] | I did not steal the sanctions list. | 我没有偷走制裁名单 |
[09:29] | The Informant’s name is Howard Bishop — | 线人名叫霍华德·毕晓普 |
[09:31] | a staffer in Senator Cooligan’s office. | 参议员科林根办公室的职员 |
[09:33] | Quick work, Harold. | 动作真快 哈罗德 |
[09:34] | Celebratory drink? | 喝一杯庆祝一下 |
[09:36] | Paris makes a rye and absinthe cocktail | 帕里斯的黑麦和苦艾鸡尾酒 |
[09:38] | that could blind an elephant. | 能放倒一头大象 |
[09:40] | Nothing to celebrate yet. | 还不能庆祝 |
[09:42] | Ohh. That’s delicious. | 太美味了 |
[09:46] | Wealth is such a privilege. | 有钱真好 |
[09:48] | I’ve learned to love it. | 我已爱上它了 |
[09:52] | Well, it’s not emotional, like hearing | 并不是情绪化 就像第一次听到 |
[09:55] | Maria Schneider’s “The Thompson Fields” for the first time | 玛丽亚·施耐德的《汤普森农场》 |
[10:00] | or watching the sun set over the caldera in Santorini. | 或是在圣托里尼的火山口看日落 |
[10:05] | But for pure, meaningless joy, nothing compares. | 但什么都比不上无关紧要的纯粹快乐 |
[10:08] | We didn’t catch Bishop. | 我们没抓毕晓普 |
[10:09] | He turned himself in, | 是他自首的 |
[10:10] | claiming to be a witness to a hit-and-run. | 说是某起肇事逃逸的目击者 |
[10:12] | Do you know if he’s sold the list yet? | 你知道他卖没卖名单吗 |
[10:14] | No. Nor who the buyer may be. | 不知道 也不知道可能的买家 |
[10:16] | We think he’s selling it to an account holder, | 我们怀疑他要卖给某个账户持有人 |
[10:18] | but we can’t ID them. | 但我们没法确定身份 |
[10:19] | I’m hoping you can. | 就寄希望于你 |
[10:25] | Elizabeth is back. | 伊丽莎白回来了 |
[10:27] | So I hear. How is she? | 听说了 她怎么样 |
[10:29] | Determined to find Tom’s killers. | 决心找到杀汤姆的凶手 |
[10:32] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[10:33] | I’m the devil on one shoulder, | 我是她一边肩膀上的恶魔 |
[10:34] | and you’re the angel on her other. | 而你是另一边上的天使 |
[10:36] | She’s in troubled waters, Harold. | 她现在趟了浑水 哈罗德 |
[10:39] | Please help her to navigate them. | 请你帮她找到方向 |
[10:45] | Detective… Singleton, right? | 辛格尔顿警探 对吧 |
[10:47] | You remember. | 你还记得 |
[10:49] | Last time we spoke, | 我们上次对话 |
[10:49] | you were just getting out of the hospital. | 你才刚从医院出来 |
[10:52] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[10:53] | Much better. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[10:55] | – May I come in? – Now’s not a good time. | -我能进去吗 -现在不太合适 |
[10:57] | Can I get your card? I’ll call you. | 把你的名片给我 我会联系你 |
[10:58] | I gave you my card last time we spoke. | 上次我就把名片给你了 |
[11:01] | It wasn’t a good time then, either. | 当时也不太合适 |
[11:03] | Then you vanished, and all these months later, | 后来你失踪了 这几个月后 |
[11:05] | I’m still waiting for your call. | 我还在等你的电话 |
[11:06] | I went away. I just got back. | 我离开了 才回来 |
[11:09] | Day before yesterday. | 前天 |
[11:10] | 6:38 P.M. | 下午6:38 |
[11:12] | You’re watching my apartment. | 你在监视我的公寓 |
[11:13] | I’m trying to find your husband’s killers. | 我想找到杀死你丈夫的凶手 |
[11:16] | Thought you’d call when you got back. | 还以为你回来后会联系 |
[11:18] | Then again, I thought you’d call before you left. | 不过谁知道呢 毕竟我也以为你走之前会联系我 |
[11:23] | Would you like a cup of coffee? | 想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[11:25] | Read my mind. | 正合我意 |
[11:36] | Hermann! | 赫尔曼 |
[11:37] | Mr. Reddington. | 雷丁顿先生 |
[11:39] | I must say, I was surprised to get your call. | 我得说接到你的电话很意外 |
[11:41] | I was under the distinct impression | 我还以为 |
[11:42] | that our private banking minimums | 你现在无法满足 |
[11:43] | were present beyond your reach. | 我们的私人银行最低额度 |
[11:45] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:47] | I’ve missed your tightly wound officiousness — | 我太想念皱巴巴又爱管闲事的你了 |
[11:50] | all clenched and pink and puckered. | 还是那么紧缩 红润又皱纹满面 |
[11:53] | Perhaps this will loosen your stool. | 或许这会放松你的身心 |
[11:57] | It’s true — I had a setback. | 没错 我遇到过小挫折 |
[11:58] | But I’m flush now, | 但我现在又有钱了 |
[12:00] | and my assets are seeking shelter from the storm. | 而我在给我的资产寻找避风港 |
[12:03] | – Nine figures? – Mid-nines. | -九位数 -五亿 |
[12:05] | I haven’t read the fine print, | 我没看附加条件 |
[12:06] | but I do believe that meets your minimums. | 但我相信肯定能满足你的最低额度 |
[12:09] | It will be a pleasure doing business with you again. | 很高兴再次跟你合作 |
[12:11] | Throttle back, Hermann. | 省省吧 赫尔曼 |
[12:13] | You’re the fourth bank I’ve met today. | 你是我今天见过的第四家银行 |
[12:15] | I’ll tell you the same thing I told them. | 我会把跟他们说的话也告诉你 |
[12:18] | – What’s this? – Account numbers. | -这是什么 -账户号码 |
[12:20] | I need the names behind the numbers. | 我需要开户人的名字 |
[12:23] | Th-these are not our accounts. | 不是我们银行的账户 |
[12:26] | I couldn’t possibly — | 我不可能 |
[12:27] | This is an opportunity. | 机会难得 |
[12:29] | The U.S. Government is about to freeze those funds. | 美国政府打算冻结那些资金 |
[12:32] | If I can ID the account holders | 如果我能找到账户持有人 |
[12:35] | and notify them before the freeze goes into effect, | 在冻结生效前通知他们 |
[12:38] | I’ll be owed a favor by individuals | 那些迫切需要 |
[12:40] | who will be in desperate need of safe haven | 为我帮他们保护下来的资金 |
[12:43] | for the very funds I’ll have secured for them. | 寻找避险天堂的人就会欠我一个人情 |
[12:46] | If you can help me identify those account holders, | 如果你能帮我确认这些开户人的身份 |
[12:49] | I’d be only too happy to refer them to you. | 我会很高兴把他们介绍给你的 |
[12:52] | You must have some means | 你一定有办法 |
[12:53] | of identifying such promising new clientele. | 能确认这些优质的新客户 |
[12:58] | He stabbed my husband. | 他捅了我丈夫 |
[12:59] | 轻微口音 戴眼镜 大马士革刀 体格魁梧 大约1米7 | |
[12:59] | The man with the Damascus knife? | 一个有大马士革刀的人 |
[13:01] | Navarro worked for him. | 纳瓦罗给他干活 |
[13:04] | These three… | 这三个人 |
[13:06] | worked for Navarro. | 给纳瓦罗干活 |
[13:08] | Part of the Nash syndicate. | 纳什集团的成员 |
[13:09] | Used to run drugs outside of the Kaufman Food and Liquor. | 以前通过考夫曼食品饮料贩毒 |
[13:12] | And Damascus — who is he? | 有大马士革刀的人 他是谁 |
[13:14] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:16] | Look — we questioned Navarro. | 听我说 我们审问过纳瓦罗了 |
[13:17] | Nothing stuck, so we had to kick him loose. | 没什么确凿证据 只能放了他 |
[13:22] | Why were these men here? | 那些人为什么会出现 |
[13:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:26] | No idea what their connection was to your husband? | 知道他们跟你丈夫有什么联系吗 |
[13:28] | There was no connection. He was helping a friend. | 没有联系 他那时在帮一个朋友 |
[13:30] | Nik Korpal. Was also killed. | 尼克·克尔帕 也被杀了 |
[13:33] | – Know why he was helping Dr. Korpal? – No. | -知道他为什么帮克尔帕医生吗 -不知道 |
[13:37] | The bullets pulled from these bodies | 从这些尸体里取出的子弹 |
[13:38] | didn’t match any of the weapons found at the scene. | 跟现场发现的武器并不相符 |
[13:41] | Someone killed your attackers. | 有人杀了来袭击你的人 |
[13:44] | Any idea who? | 知道是谁吗 |
[13:45] | I was unconscious at that point. | 我当时昏过去了 |
[13:56] | How’d you and your husband get to the hospital? | 你和你丈夫是怎么去医院的 |
[13:58] | What? | 什么 |
[13:59] | Who took you there? | 谁送你们去的 |
[14:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:08] | I know you already know this… | 我想你都明白 |
[14:11] | so consider this a friendly reminder. | 所以就算是善意提醒吧 |
[14:14] | You’re an accessory | 如果你帮一名罪犯 |
[14:15] | if you help someone get away with a crime. | 逃脱罪责 那你就是从犯了 |
[14:17] | That’s a friendly reminder? | 这也算是善意提醒 |
[14:20] | In case you misplaced the last one. | 再给你一张名片 |
[14:25] | If you think of anything, give me a call. | 如果想起什么 给我打电话 |
[14:36] | 纳什犯罪集团 考夫曼食品饮料 | |
[14:40] | 轻微口音 戴眼镜 大马士革刀 体格魁梧 大约1米7 | |
[14:48] | And who might you be? | 你是谁 |
[14:49] | I’m not helping you. You can’t make me. | 我不会帮忙的 你没法逼我 |
[14:51] | The Monetary Authority caught Miss Isaacson | 金融管理局抓到艾萨克森女士 |
[14:53] | trying to hack into our accounts. | 试图黑入我们的账户 |
[14:55] | A judge reduced her sentence to nine months | 一名法官把她的刑期减到了九个月 |
[14:57] | in exchange for her agreeing to help identify vulnerabilities | 作为交换条件 她帮我们找出系统中 |
[14:59] | in our own system. | 存在的漏洞 |
[15:00] | A fox in the hen house, Hermann. | 鸡舍里的狐狸 赫尔曼 |
[15:02] | You’ll have to keep a close watch on the chickens. | 你得看好你的鸡了 |
[15:05] | If anyone can put names to the numbers you gave me, | 想知道你给我的那些账号的主人 |
[15:07] | it’s Miss Isaacson. | 只能找艾萨克森女士 |
[15:08] | I’m not going to. | 我不会这么做的 |
[15:08] | – Name your price. – I don’t want your money. | -开个价吧 -我不要你的钱 |
[15:11] | What do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[15:13] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[15:14] | A woman after my own heart. | 这女人正合我意 |
[15:17] | You’re an anarchist. | 你是名无政府主义者 |
[15:18] | Did you know Charlie Chaplin was an anarchist? | 你知道查理·卓别林也是无政府主义者吗 |
[15:21] | I’ve cultivated a healthy hatred for governments | 我对政府 对规定以及各种各样的束缚 |
[15:24] | and rules and all the incumbent fetters. | 非常的不满 |
[15:27] | I understand. Oh well, Hermann. | 我明白 好吧 赫尔曼 |
[15:29] | We tried. Perhaps next time. | 我们尽力了 下次再说吧 |
[15:33] | Wait a minute. What about Sogi-san? | 等等 削吉山呢 |
[15:35] | The tattoo artist? | 那个纹身师 |
[15:36] | I helped him secure a very rare dye several years ago. | 几年前我帮他买到一种非常稀有的染料 |
[15:40] | I’m sorry — a tattoo artist? | 什么 纹身师 |
[15:41] | A reclusive but visionary artist, | 一个隐居但很有想象力的纹身师 |
[15:44] | which is all the more impressive | 他非常厉害 |
[15:46] | considering he does his best work | 在喝醉酒视线模糊的情况下 |
[15:48] | after drinking himself half-blind. | 纹出了他最棒的作品 |
[15:50] | Otaru, Hokkaido Prefecture. | 北海道 小樽市 |
[15:53] | You get me those names, | 你告诉我这些名字 |
[15:54] | I’ll get you an appointment within the week. | 我会在一周内帮你预约到他 |
[15:56] | And if I’m lying, you could always | 如果我骗你 你还可以黑入 |
[15:58] | hack into the bank and steal the whole omakase. | 银行把这些钱全都偷走 |
[16:01] | I’m sure Sogi-san will do wonders | 我相信削吉山一定能 |
[16:03] | with that whisper of unmarked flesh | 在你胸骨下这块 |
[16:05] | below your suprasternal notch. | 未经雕琢的皮肤上有所作为 |
[16:07] | Just get me the appointment, and I’ll get you the names. | 给我预约上 我就告诉你那些人名 |
[16:10] | Perhaps Tweety Bird or Yosemite Sam. | 可以纹个翠迪鸟或者火爆山姆 |
[16:12] | Or a lady riding a monkey wrench. | 或者是一个拿着活扳手的女人 |
[16:16] | Reddington identified the names on the list. | 雷丁顿找出了名单上的人的身份 |
[16:18] | We believe the buyer is Rosmin Hamzah, | 我们认为买家是罗斯曼·哈姆扎 |
[16:21] | a Bruneian national with extremist ties in Southeast Asia. | 是文莱人 东南亚的极端分子 |
[16:23] | – Why him? – Well, based on the names Mr. Reddington provided, | -为什么是他 -根据雷丁顿先生提供的名单 |
[16:25] | we put out an alert. | 我们发出了通告 |
[16:27] | TSA flagged Hamzah 12 hours ago | 运输安全局十二小时前发现哈姆扎 |
[16:29] | at Dulles under an assumed name, | 用假名出现在杜勒斯机场 |
[16:30] | and Bureau agents have since tracked him | 而且局里的探员已经追踪到他 |
[16:32] | to a hotel in Dupont Circle. | 入住了杜邦环的一家酒店 |
[16:33] | Have Ressler stay with Bishop. | 让雷斯勒跟着毕晓普 |
[16:35] | Take a team and follow Hamzah. | 带一队人跟踪哈姆扎 |
[16:37] | If Reddington’s right, we walk away with The Informant | 如果雷丁顿是对的 我们就能抓到线人 |
[16:39] | and a major sponsor of terrorism. | 和恐怖分子的主要资助人 |
[16:59] | I’m looking for Navarro. | 我在找纳瓦罗 |
[17:00] | Who? Never heard of him. | 谁 从来没听说过 |
[17:03] | Don’t walk away from me. | 不要走 |
[17:04] | What you say to me? | 你说什么 |
[17:05] | This corner is run by the Nash Syndicate. | 这个路口是纳什集团的地盘 |
[17:08] | Navarro’s your boss, | 纳瓦罗是你的老大 |
[17:10] | and I need to speak with him. | 我有话要跟他说 |
[17:11] | You in the wrong place, lady. | 找错地方了 女士 |
[17:13] | I thought I told you not to walk away from me | 不是跟你说了吗 在我问问题的时候 |
[17:15] | while I’m asking you — | 不要走 |
[17:15] | I said, you in the wrong place. | 我说了 你找错地方了 |
[17:17] | Now start to drive off, and we gonna — | 把车开走 然后我们再… |
[17:22] | You want me to drive? | 你想让我开车吗 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:28] | – Hey, hey! Stop! – You look pretty athletic in that track suit, | -停下 -虽然你那套运动服看起来很厉害 |
[17:31] | but I got a full tank of gas, | 但我有满箱的油 |
[17:32] | – so I’m gonna ask one more time. – Stop! | -所以我再最后问你一遍 -停下 |
[17:35] | – Navarro. – Stop! | -纳瓦罗 -停下 |
[17:35] | Stop, please! | 求你了 停下 |
[17:37] | Th-Th-There’s these two guys. | 有这么两个人 |
[17:40] | Shelly and Madigan. | 名字叫雪莉和马迪根 |
[17:41] | – And they ran the block before I took over. – And Navarro? | -在我之前这片由他们管 -纳瓦罗呢 |
[17:44] | I don’t know who that is! | 我不知道他是谁 |
[17:45] | Please, stop! | 求你了 停下 |
[17:47] | Crisanto! | 克里山多 |
[17:48] | He’ll know who you’re looking for. | 他肯定知道你找的是谁 |
[17:51] | – Keep talking. – Crisanto. | -接着说 -克里山多 |
[17:54] | He — He does the pick-ups for the money. | 他…他是专门取钱的 |
[17:55] | I call him for the re-up, he comes. | 我打电话给他 他会来的 |
[17:57] | Okay, well, give him a call. | 好 打电话给他 |
[17:59] | Unless you want to take another drive. | 除非你想再”兜兜风” |
[18:21] | If you panic, you’ll run out of air. | 如果你很惊慌的话 你就会缺氧 |
[18:23] | If you run out of air, you’ll pass out. | 如果你缺氧了的话 就会晕倒 |
[18:24] | And if you pass out, you can’t answer my questions. | 如果你晕倒过去 就无法回答我的问题了 |
[18:26] | And if you don’t answer my questions, | 如果你不回答我的问题 |
[18:28] | I’ll kill you. Got it? | 我就会杀了你 懂了吗 |
[18:30] | Navarro. Where is he? | 纳瓦罗 他在哪 |
[18:32] | Never met him, but I know a guy. | 从没见过 但我认识一个家伙 |
[18:35] | Pee-Wee. Runs things for Navarro. | 皮威 他负责打理纳瓦罗的事 |
[18:38] | He’ll know. Pee-Wee will know. | 他知道的 皮威会知道的 |
[18:42] | And where’s Pee-Wee? | 皮威在哪 |
[18:44] | Hamzah’s driver dropped him off at Union Station. | 哈姆扎的司机载他去了联合车站 |
[18:46] | Bishop’s heading south on 6th. | 毕晓普正在六街向南走 |
[18:48] | Let’s assume we’re headed your way. | 假设我们在去找你的路上 |
[18:50] | I’ll notify MPDC. | 我会通知城区警局 |
[18:51] | If Bishop’s The Informant, | 如果毕晓普是线人的话 |
[18:52] | his alibi with the judge was a lie, | 他说和法官在一起的不在场证明就是假的 |
[18:54] | which means she’s in on it, too. | 也就是说她也参与了 |
[18:56] | One bad guy at a time, okay? | 一个一个抓 好吗 |
[19:08] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[19:09] | Mr. Sturgeon. | 斯特金先生 |
[19:11] | The man you’re tailing is a client. | 你跟踪的这个人是一个客户 |
[19:13] | Oh, am I tailing someone? | 我有在跟踪任何人吗 |
[19:14] | Tell your team to back off. | 让你的团队撤回来 |
[19:16] | I thought I was just out picking up lunch. | 我觉得我只是出来吃个午餐呢 |
[19:18] | Bishop’s The Informant. | 毕晓普就是线人 |
[19:19] | He stole the list. | 他偷走了名单 |
[19:20] | You nudged in, and then I gave him an alibi. | 你插手了 我才给他了个不在场证明 |
[19:22] | The hit-and-run. | 那场肇事逃逸 |
[19:24] | So much for lunch. | 午餐吃的差不多了 |
[19:25] | The hit-and-run was a murder. | 那场肇事逃逸就是谋杀 |
[19:27] | The judge swore it was an accident | 法官发誓说是意外 |
[19:28] | because the judge does what you tell her to do. | 因为法官会按你跟她说的做 |
[19:30] | Yep, just like you. | 是啊 就像你一样 |
[19:31] | Which is why when I told her | 这也就是为什么当我告诉她 |
[19:32] | to say that Bishop was with her when she saw it, | 让她说她看到车祸时毕晓普跟她在一起 |
[19:34] | that’s what she did. | 她就乖乖照做了 |
[19:36] | How’s that for power? | 有权不错吧 |
[19:37] | I got a judge to admit to an affair she wasn’t having. | 我让一位法官承认根本不存在的婚外恋 |
[19:40] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[19:41] | – We already got teams on the buyer. – Then improvise. | -我们已经派人盯上买家了 -随你发挥 |
[19:43] | Tell you team to stand down, | 叫你的团队退下 |
[19:45] | or I will leak the dirt I have on you | 不然可别怪我泄露你的黑料 |
[19:47] | and you will be put away for life. | 你绝对会被关一辈子 |
[19:52] | I need a 20 on Bishop. | 我需要毕晓普的位置 |
[19:57] | Something’s wrong. Bishop’s turning away from the station. | 不对劲 毕晓普远离了车站 |
[20:00] | What do you mean? His buyer is here. | 你什么意思 他的买家就在这 |
[20:02] | He’s made you. | 他发现你了 |
[20:02] | If you don’t reposition, we risk losing him. | 如果你不换位置 我们就会失去他 |
[20:05] | I need you to divert all units to the west parking lot. | 我需要你把所有小组调到西边停车场 |
[20:08] | Suspect moving south, southwest. | 嫌犯在向南方移动 西南方 |
[20:10] | Reposition. Target’s on the move. | 重新部署 目标正在移动 |
[20:11] | Cover all southerly entrances. | 覆盖所有的南面入口 |
[20:22] | Ressler, where are you? | 雷斯勒 你在哪 |
[20:23] | Do you have eyes on the target? | 你看得到目标吗 |
[20:28] | Ressler, do you copy? | 雷斯勒 听到吗 |
[20:47] | Howard Bishop? FBI. | 霍华德·毕晓普 联调局 |
[20:49] | You’re under arrest. Hands in the air. | 你被逮捕了 手举起来 |
[20:51] | Navabi, I got Bishop in custody. | 纳瓦比 我抓住毕晓普了 |
[20:52] | Hamzah’s headed your way now. | 哈姆扎正朝着你那儿去了 |
[20:54] | You’ve just made a horrible mistake. | 你刚犯了一个严重的错误 |
[21:12] | You’re not my first client to grow a conscience. | 你不是我第一个良心发现的客户 |
[21:15] | Go on. Open it. | 继续 打开它 |
[21:17] | I paid my debt. I’m done. | 我还完了债 我不干了 |
[21:19] | You disobeyed me. | 你违抗了我 |
[21:24] | I said I’m through. | 我说我受够了 |
[21:27] | What are you gonna do? | 你要拿我怎么样 |
[21:29] | Arrest me? | 逮捕我 |
[21:30] | On what charge? | 什么罪名 |
[21:32] | Murder? Of who? | 谋杀 杀谁了 |
[21:34] | A cover-up? Of what? | 掩盖犯罪 掩盖了什么 |
[21:37] | You have no evidence against me. | 你没有针对我的证据 |
[21:39] | You don’t even know my name. | 你都不知道我的名字 |
[21:44] | But I know everything about you. | 但我了解你的一切 |
[21:46] | Starting with you pretending to be Frank Sturgeon | 你假扮成弗兰克·斯特金 |
[21:49] | and hiring me to dispose of the National Security Advisor. | 雇佣我处理掉国家安全顾问 |
[21:55] | You’re a crooked cop, Agent Ressler. | 你是个黑警 雷斯勒探员 |
[21:58] | You know what they do to crooked cops in prison? | 你知道黑警在监狱里会有什么下场吗 |
[22:01] | One with such a pretty face? | 尤其是长相还不错的那种 |
[22:04] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:06] | I can’t arrest you… | 我不能逮捕你 |
[22:07] | but I can kill you. | 但我能杀了你 |
[22:09] | Which is what I’m gonna do if you ever — ever — | 如果你再联系我 |
[22:13] | get in touch with me again. | 我就会这么做 |
[22:16] | Oh, I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[22:20] | It’s your funeral. | 那你就完了 |
[22:37] | Do you remember Henry Prescott? | 你记得亨利·普莱斯考特吗 |
[22:39] | Prescott? | 普莱斯考特 |
[22:40] | The guy responsible for covering up Reven Wright’s murder. | 掩盖雷文·莱特谋杀案的那个人 |
[22:43] | Yeah, I know who he is. I just, uh… | 对 我知道他 只是… |
[22:44] | – Why are you asking me? – Bishop is his client. | -你为什么问我 -毕晓普是他的客户 |
[22:47] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[22:48] | Bishop. I’ve been interrogating him for the last hour. | 毕晓普 我过去一小时一直在审讯他 |
[22:51] | Where have you been? Are you okay? | 你去哪了 没事吧 |
[22:52] | It took forever to process Hamzah, that’s all. | 哈姆扎的事没完没了的而已 |
[22:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:55] | One minute, you’re pulling Navabi off of Hamzah, | 前一秒你还让纳瓦比远离哈姆扎 |
[22:57] | the next, you’re on top of him and Bishop. | 下一秒你就跑到他和毕绍普眼前了 |
[23:00] | Well, I thought he made us. | 我以为他发现我们了 |
[23:01] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[23:02] | Hardly. Because of your arrest, | 没有 因为你逮捕了他们 |
[23:04] | Bishop and Hamzah are in custody, | 毕绍普和哈姆扎得以拘留 |
[23:06] | the sanctions list was recovered, and assets that | 制裁名单拿回来了 本可能 |
[23:08] | would have been in the hands of terrorists have been frozen. | 落在恐怖分子手里的资产已被冻结 |
[23:11] | Bishop wasn’t across town when the list was stolen. | 名单被盗时 毕绍普并不是在其他地方 |
[23:13] | The judge said they were together | 法官说他们在一起 |
[23:14] | because Prescott told her to. | 是因为普莱斯考特让她这样做 |
[23:15] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这样做 |
[23:16] | Bishop doesn’t know, but the hit-and-run was planned. | 毕绍普不知道 但肇事逃逸是计划好的 |
[23:19] | Prescott planted the judge there in advance as a witness, | 毕绍普事先把法官安排在那里当证人 |
[23:22] | – so it wasn’t an accident. – It was murder. | -所以不是意外 -是谋杀 |
[23:25] | The victim was Jasmine Perez, | 受害人名叫贾斯敏·佩雷斯 |
[23:27] | an MPDC Internal Affairs Investigator. | 城区警局的内务调查员 |
[23:29] | I got nothing from Bishop in terms of a motive or a suspect, | 我没从毕绍普那里问出动机或是嫌疑人 |
[23:32] | but a good IA officer’s worst enemy is a bad cop. | 但内务调查员的仇敌肯定是黑警 |
[23:36] | Ressler, Navabi, talk to IA. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 跟内务部谈谈 |
[23:38] | Find the lead investigator. See what he knows. | 找到负责调查员 看看他知道什么 |
[23:40] | We’ve arrested a terrorist and a traitor. | 我们已经逮捕了一名恐怖分子和一个叛徒 |
[23:42] | If a crooked cop is in the story, | 如果真的涉及到黑警 |
[23:43] | I want him arrested, too. | 我也要逮捕他 |
[23:50] | Pee-Wee. | 皮威 |
[23:53] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[23:54] | Crisanto told me you could bring me to Navarro. | 克里山多说你能带我见纳瓦罗 |
[23:57] | I just work the grill. | 我只是烤肉的 |
[24:00] | And launder money for Navarro. | 还为纳瓦罗洗钱 |
[24:10] | Where’s he keep the money? | 他把钱都放哪了 |
[24:20] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[24:21] | I’m the woman you’re taking to Navarro. | 我是你要带去见纳瓦罗的人 |
[24:24] | Now, you can either bring him a stranger, | 你可以带个陌生人去见他 |
[24:26] | or you can bring him a stranger | 也可以让陌生人把他的钱烧光 |
[24:29] | who you let burn all his money. | 然后带着去见他 |
[24:33] | What’s it gonna be? | 自己选吧 |
[24:38] | Detective Farwell, | 法维尔警探 |
[24:39] | we appreciate you taking the time to speak with us. | 感谢你愿意抽时间见我们 |
[24:41] | About time the Feds got involved. | 联调局的人也该来了 |
[24:43] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[24:44] | Past month, Detective Perez | 过去一个月 佩雷斯警探的 |
[24:46] | had a few investigations go south on her. | 几起调查都出了问题 |
[24:48] | Evidence went missing, cops walked back testimony. | 证据丢失 警方证词出尔反尔 |
[24:51] | She thought there was dirt in the department. | 她觉得局里有内鬼 |
[24:53] | Well, what did you think? | 你怎么想 |
[24:54] | I think she was on to a dirty cop, | 我觉得她盯上了个黑警 |
[24:56] | and he killed her to keep her quiet. | 他杀了她灭口 |
[24:57] | We went though her files. | 我们看过她的卷宗 |
[24:58] | There was no mention of missing evidence or recanted testimony. | 没有提到证据缺失或是推翻口供 |
[25:02] | Not on departmental files. | 警局的文件没有记载 |
[25:03] | Prying eyes. | 人多眼杂 |
[25:05] | Offline, she kept a more detailed accounting. | 她有更详尽的非官方记录 |
[25:07] | – Did you see those files? – Yes. | -你看过那些文件吗 -看过 |
[25:09] | And I told the investigating officers about them, | 我告诉调查的警官这些文件 |
[25:12] | but they showed no interest, | 可他们不感兴趣 |
[25:13] | which is why I’m relieved to see you guys. | 所以我见到你们松了一口气 |
[25:15] | Someone’s got to police the police. | 必须有警察管管警察 |
[25:17] | We’d appreciate you letting us into her apartment | 如果你能让我们进入她的公寓 来查看 |
[25:19] | so we can access her personal server. | 她的个人服务器 我们会很感激 |
[25:21] | I’ll do one better. I’ll tell you her password. | 我能提供的更好 我告诉你她的密码 |
[25:23] | She shared it with me so I could keep up to date. | 她告诉了我 让我随时了解情况 |
[25:26] | It’s “Frank Sturgeon”. | 是”弗兰克·斯特金” |
[25:27] | – Who’s Frank Sturgeon? – She never said. | -弗兰克·斯特金是谁 -她没提过 |
[25:29] | Maybe the one who got away. | 也许是逃走的人吧 |
[25:34] | There’s no record of a Frank Sturgeon on file. | 文件里没有弗兰克·斯特金的记录 |
[25:36] | Do you think it’s an alias? | 你觉得是假名吗 |
[25:41] | Ressler? | 雷斯勒 |
[25:46] | FBI. We’re here to search Detective Perez’s apartment. | 联调局 我们来搜查佩雷斯警探的公寓 |
[26:03] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[26:05] | Did you check the bedroom? | 你检查卧室了吗 |
[26:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:07] | You didn’t say a word on the way over here. | 来的路上你一句话都没说 |
[26:09] | We’re looking for a cop-killer. | 我们在追捕杀警察的凶手 |
[26:10] | – Is that it? – What else would it be? | -仅此而已吗 -还能是什么 |
[26:12] | I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking you. | 我不知道 所以才问你 |
[26:16] | Can you check the bedroom? | 你能去检查卧室吗 |
[26:17] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[26:33] | 文件 唐纳德·雷斯勒 | |
[26:40] | Look, this is Detective Perez with Internal Affairs. | 听着 我是内务部的佩雷斯警探 |
[26:42] | Whoever this is — | 不管你是谁 |
[26:43] | I can’t arrest you, but I can kill you. | 我不能逮捕你 但我能杀你 |
[26:46] | Which is what I’m gonna do if you ever… | 如果你再联系我 |
[26:49] | ever get in touch with me again. | 我就会这么做 |
[26:59] | – Yeah? – Hello, Donald. | -喂 -你好啊 唐纳德 |
[27:01] | I think it’s time for us to have a little chat. | 我想我们该谈谈了 |
[27:10] | I understand we’re nowhere on the hit-and-run? | 肇事逃逸案似乎毫无进展 |
[27:12] | Not yet. | 的确 |
[27:14] | Can we talk about Ressler? | 我们能谈谈雷斯勒吗 |
[27:15] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[27:19] | The way he acted at Union Station, | 他在联合车站的举动 |
[27:22] | um, his behavior at Detective Perez’s apartment… | 在佩雷斯警探公寓里的举动 |
[27:26] | I can’t put my finger on it, but he seems — | 我不知道怎么形容 但他看起来 |
[27:28] | Unsteady. | 情绪不稳 |
[27:30] | You’ve noticed? | 你注意到了 |
[27:31] | I have. He seems, uh, preoccupied. | 是的 他看起来…有心事 |
[27:33] | – He won’t talk to me. – I’ll speak with him. | -他不跟我说 -我去跟他谈 |
[27:35] | Ask him to come up. | 让他上来 |
[27:36] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[27:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[27:39] | He got a phone call and ran out of Detective Perez’s apartment. | 他接了个电话就冲出了佩雷斯警探的公寓 |
[27:42] | I have no idea why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[27:45] | Take Agent Mojtabai. | 带上莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[27:46] | Find the judge. | 找到法官 |
[27:47] | I want to know why she lied and who she’s covering for. | 我要知道她为什么说谎还有她在包庇谁 |
[27:53] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[27:57] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[27:59] | How did you know about Prescott? | 你怎么知道普莱斯考特的事的 |
[28:01] | I made it my business to know. | 我自己查了查 |
[28:03] | Did you make it your business to know his real name? | 你也查了他的真名吗 |
[28:05] | ‘Cause that would come in real handy right about now. | 因为现在那可大有用处 |
[28:08] | Why, so you can kill him? | 怎么 这样你就能杀了他吗 |
[28:10] | How does The Informant fit into this? | 线人怎么卷入这些事的 |
[28:13] | The Informant is a client of Prescott’s. | 线人是普莱斯考特的客户 |
[28:15] | You’re Prescott’s fixer. | 你帮普莱斯考特善后 |
[28:17] | I put you on to The Informant | 我让你查线人的事 |
[28:18] | so Prescott would ask you to get off. | 这样普莱斯考特就会找你脱罪 |
[28:21] | – Why would you do that? – As a test. | -这是为了什么 -一个测试 |
[28:23] | See how far down the rabbit hole you’d fallen. | 看看你陷了多深 |
[28:26] | Good news is, you passed. | 好消息是 你通过了 |
[28:28] | Prescott asked you to look the other way, | 普莱斯考特让你睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[28:30] | and you didn’t. | 你并没有 |
[28:30] | Because of that, he’s going to destroy me. | 就因为这样 他会毁了我 |
[28:33] | Thanks for nothing. | 谢谢你毁了一切 |
[28:35] | I thought we’d pay Bishop’s make-believe girlfriend a visit. | 我觉得我们应该去见见毕晓普的假想女友 |
[28:39] | The judge? Well, she knows I’m an agent. | 法官吗 她知道我是探员 |
[28:41] | We can’t go in together. | 我们不能一起进去 |
[28:42] | As long as you play dirty cop, we’ll be fine. | 只要你装作黑警 我们就不会有事 |
[28:45] | Under the circumstances, | 在这种情况下 |
[28:46] | I think you can manage that, can’t you? | 我想你能做到 对吧 |
[28:52] | – Who is it? – Agent Donald Ressler. | -谁 -唐纳德·雷斯勒探员 |
[28:55] | I have a few follow-up questions. | 我还有些问题要问 |
[29:00] | I have nothing else to say to you. | 我对你没什么可说的 |
[29:02] | Judge Fisher, I’m Raymond Reddington. | 费舍法官 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[29:04] | Let me begin by saying I’m a great fan. | 首先声明我是您的粉丝 |
[29:07] | You incarcerated three of my fiercest competitors. | 您把我最难缠的三个竞争者关进了监狱 |
[29:10] | It may come as a surprise, | 可能听起来令人惊奇 |
[29:11] | but I appreciate a good law-and-order judge. | 但我很尊重一个好法官 |
[29:15] | What is this all about, Agent Ressler? | 到底什么事 雷斯勒探员 |
[29:18] | Well, Reddington and I, we, uh… | 雷丁顿和我 我们… |
[29:20] | have an arrangement, like you and Prescott. | 有一种合作关系 就像你和普莱斯考特 |
[29:23] | I-I don’t know anything about — | 我不认识什么… |
[29:25] | I know a man who gets people to talk | 我认识一个能用奇妙的手段 |
[29:27] | in the most ingenious ways, | 让人交代实情的人 |
[29:30] | utilizing the most unlikely tools for his trade — | 他用一些最不可能用到的工具 |
[29:33] | animals, insects, a well-placed cork. | 动物 昆虫 一个巧妙放置的木塞 |
[29:38] | Unfortunately, times being what they are, | 不幸的是 岁月是把杀猪刀 |
[29:40] | my associate has taken a job | 我的同伴已经接下了 |
[29:42] | working on an ostrich farm outside of Texarkana. | 在特克萨卡纳城外的一个鸵鸟农场的工作 |
[29:46] | But to get the truth out of a judge, | 但为了让法官讲真话 |
[29:47] | I’m sure he’d come out of retirement. | 他肯定愿意重操旧业 |
[29:49] | We know Detective Perez was murdered | 我们知道佩雷斯警探的谋杀 |
[29:51] | to cover up police corruption | 是为了掩盖警局的腐败 |
[29:52] | and that Prescott got you to lie | 普莱斯考特让你提供假供词 |
[29:54] | about what you saw in order to protect her killer. | 来保护她的凶手 |
[29:56] | That’s ridiculous. | 太扯了 |
[29:57] | The FBI is on its way right now to arrest you | 联调局正在来逮捕你的路上 |
[29:59] | as an accessory after the fact of the murder of a cop. | 罪名是警员谋杀案的从犯 |
[30:01] | – I told the truth. – Well, Bishop’s already in custody. | -我说的是真话 -毕晓普已经被拘留了 |
[30:05] | See, he confessed. | 他已经交代了 |
[30:06] | Cut a deal to testify against you. | 同意了指证你的协议 |
[30:08] | Speaking of deals, here’s mine. | 说起协议 这是我的提议 |
[30:11] | I need to talk to Prescott, | 我要和普莱斯考特谈谈 |
[30:13] | and given my relationship with Donald, | 而由于我和唐纳德的关系 |
[30:16] | he’s no longer taking my calls. | 他不接我的电话了 |
[30:18] | Tell me how to find him, and I’ll arrange safe passage | 告诉我如何找到他 我可以安排 |
[30:22] | for you out of the country to the city of your choosing. | 让你安全地去任何你想去的地方 |
[30:25] | Might I suggest Montevideo? | 我觉得蒙得维的亚很不错 |
[30:28] | No better way to forget one’s troubles | 在索利斯剧院待上一晚 |
[30:30] | than a night at the opera at the Teatro Solis. | 可以忘却一切烦恼 |
[30:35] | Were you honest once? | 你诚实过吗 |
[30:37] | I’m almost always honest. | 我一直很诚实 |
[30:39] | Decent, then? Moral? | 正直 还有道德呢 |
[30:43] | I was all of those things once. | 我曾经是那样的 |
[30:47] | Then, my 17-year-old son assaulted a woman and… | 直到我十七岁的儿子侵犯了一个女孩… |
[30:52] | suddenly, I wasn’t. | 突然间 我就变了 |
[30:55] | A parent from his class, he was an attorney | 他班上一位同学的家长是一名律师 |
[30:58] | called to say my son was in custody, | 打电话说他被拘留了 |
[31:02] | and the young woman was on the way to the hospital | 一名年轻女孩正在去医院的路上 |
[31:04] | to have a rape kit administered, and… | 准备做强奸鉴定… |
[31:10] | did I want the whole thing to disappear? | 我多想当这一切都没发生过 |
[31:13] | The attorney said that? | 那个律师说的 |
[31:16] | The next day, the rape kit vanished. | 第二天 强奸的证据不见了 |
[31:19] | I didn’t ask him to do it, | 我没让他扔掉 |
[31:20] | but I didn’t make him put it back. | 可也没让他放回去 |
[31:23] | Without it, the charges were withdrawn. | 没了证据 指控就无法成立 |
[31:27] | And you were in his debt. | 所以你就欠了他人情 |
[31:28] | Six months later, he made his first request. | 六个月后 他提出了第一个要求 |
[31:32] | The attorney did? | 那个律师 |
[31:35] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[31:37] | Mitchell Hatley. | 米切尔·哈利 |
[31:39] | I suppressed evidence, I let the guilty walk free. | 我无视了证据 让罪犯逍遥法外 |
[31:44] | How can I forgive myself? | 我怎么能原谅自己 |
[31:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:51] | I’m gonna get my coat. | 我去穿外套 |
[31:58] | Forgiveness doesn’t mean accepting what you’ve done, Donald. | 原谅并不是接受自己的所作所为 唐纳德 |
[32:02] | It means understanding that the line | 而是在内心之中 |
[32:04] | dividing good and evil | 找到邪恶 |
[32:05] | cuts through the hearts of all of us. | 和正义的分界线 |
[32:23] | Police. FBI. Please step back. | 警察 联调局 退后 |
[32:25] | Stand back. Please move away. | 退后 都让一让 |
[32:27] | – Watch the street. – Yeah. | -守着街道 -好的 |
[32:29] | Can I get you to stand back here, please? | 请大家站到后面去 |
[32:41] | I never thanked you for what you did after Audrey died. | 我还没谢过你在奥黛丽死后做的事 |
[32:46] | You were preoccupied. | 你当时心事太重了 |
[32:48] | I was crazed. | 我着魔了 |
[32:49] | And convinced I should kill the man who shot her. | 我告诉自己该杀了朝她开枪的人 |
[32:53] | Do you remember what you told me to do? | 还记得你让我做什么吗 |
[32:56] | I told you to go home. | 我让你回家 |
[32:58] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[32:59] | You said that once you cross over, | 你说过一旦越界 |
[33:01] | there are things in the darkness | 那些阴暗的东西 |
[33:03] | that can keep your heart from ever feeling the light again. | 就会让你无法再感受光明 |
[33:06] | I didn’t go home, but I never crossed over. | 我没回家 但也没越界 |
[33:09] | I never thanked you for that. | 还没来得及说感谢 |
[33:12] | Nor should you. | 你也不必 |
[33:13] | Your circumspection afforded me the opportunity | 你的慎重让我有机会 |
[33:16] | to take care of Audrey’s killer myself. | 可以亲手料理杀害奥黛丽的人 |
[33:18] | It was a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[33:20] | I didn’t want Prescott’s real name | 我想知道普莱斯考特的真名 |
[33:21] | so that I could kill him. | 不是为了杀了他 |
[33:24] | I wanted it so I could arrest him. | 我是想知道然后逮捕他 |
[33:27] | He goes to prison, so will you. | 他会坐牢 你也会 |
[33:29] | I know, but I’m in the darkness, | 我知道 但我已经在黑暗之中 |
[33:32] | and doing the right thing is the only way | 做正确的事是唯一 |
[33:33] | I’ll ever feel the light again. | 能让我再次感受光明的办法 |
[33:57] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[34:00] | Looks like a fun time. | 看来玩得很尽兴啊 |
[34:02] | – Sorry to interrupt. – Can we help you? | -抱歉打扰了 -有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[34:04] | No, you’re good. This will just take a minute. | 不用 很快就好 |
[34:06] | – What’s going on? – What are you doing here, Frank? | -怎么了 -你来这里做什么 弗兰克 |
[34:07] | – I-I’m sorry, who are you? – Do you know this man, Mitchell? | -抱歉你是谁 -你认识他吗 米切尔 |
[34:10] | You must be the wife. | 看来你就是他的妻子 |
[34:11] | – Janet. – Janet, right. | -珍妮特 -珍妮特 没错 |
[34:12] | Well, I’m sorry, Janet, | 很抱歉珍妮特 |
[34:14] | but your husband’s been lying to you for a very long time. | 你丈夫对你说谎很久了 |
[34:17] | Oh, whatever this is, whoever you are, | 不管什么事 不管你是谁 |
[34:20] | – we’re just trying to have- – Special Agent Donald Ressler, FBI. | -我们 -联调局特别探员唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[34:23] | Mitchell Hatley, I’m here to place you under arrest. | 米切尔·哈利 我是来逮捕你的 |
[34:26] | Arrest for what? This is insane. | 因为什么逮捕 简直不可思议 |
[34:28] | That is a terrible, terrible idea. | 这个主意真是糟透了 |
[34:31] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[34:48] | Get back inside! | 快回去 |
[35:04] | Go ahead, Agent Ressler. Pull the trigger. | 来啊 雷斯勒探员 开枪啊 |
[35:09] | If you don’t, we both go to jail. | 不开的话 我们都得坐牢 |
[35:16] | Come on! Do it! | 来啊 开枪啊 |
[35:26] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[35:54] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[35:56] | Open up. | 开门 |
[36:02] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[36:03] | Pee-Wee sends his regards. | 皮威送来问候 |
[36:09] | Put ’em on. | 带上 |
[36:22] | ♬我的后脑与舌尖♬ | |
[36:25] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[36:26] | Agent Ressler, please sit. | 雷斯勒探员 请坐 |
[36:28] | There’s something I need to talk to you about. | 我有些事情要和你说 |
[36:30] | It’ll have to wait. | 等会儿再说 |
[36:31] | – I’m afraid it can’t. – There’s been an incident. | -等不了了 -发生了点意外 |
[36:34] | I got a call from the Bureau of Prisons. | 我接到了监狱管理局的电话 |
[36:36] | There was…an accident | 运送普莱斯考特的车 |
[36:38] | involving the transport vehicle moving Prescott. | 发生了意外 |
[36:42] | The transport was struck by an unknown assailant. | 运送车辆遭到不明攻击 |
[36:45] | We assume one of Prescott’s many friends | 我们认为普莱斯考特众多朋友中的一人 |
[36:48] | felt he’d been compromised | 觉得他已经暴露了身份 |
[36:49] | and didn’t want to see him make it to court. | 所以不想看到他出庭 |
[36:51] | The drivers — they somehow managed to escape. | 司机设法逃走了 |
[36:53] | But Prescott… | 但是普莱斯考特 |
[36:56] | Prescott wasn’t so lucky. | 普莱斯考特就没这么幸运了 |
[36:59] | My good friend Donald Ressler sends his regards. | 我的好朋友唐纳德·雷斯勒向你问好 |
[37:06] | ♬这不像我 这不像我♬ | |
[37:13] | ♬我在祈求 我在祈求♬ | |
[37:15] | As much as it pains me that Prescott won’t have his day in court, | 虽然普莱斯考特无法出庭让我很难过 |
[37:18] | the records we’ve recovered | 但是我们找到的记录 |
[37:19] | will help us prosecute dozens of his clients. | 会帮我们起诉他的几十名客户 |
[37:20] | ♬我能重复多久♬ | |
[37:27] | ♬在他们♬ | |
[37:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:29] | ♬看清我之前♬ | |
[37:29] | A signed confession. | 签了名的认罪书 |
[37:35] | I don’t accept. | 我不接受 |
[37:37] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:39] | When Prescott’s files came in, I… | 当我看到普莱斯考特的文件时 我 |
[37:42] | thought maybe your name would be inside. It wasn’t. | 以为里面也许有你的名字 可是没有 |
[37:44] | Well, it should have been. | 应该有的 |
[37:45] | What happened with Prescott, the missing file — | 普莱斯考特的死 失踪的文件 |
[37:47] | Reddington did that to protect me. | 雷丁顿这么做是为了保护我 |
[37:50] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[37:51] | I– I’m not okay with it. | 这样我无法接受 |
[37:54] | I think that you deserve truth. | 我认为你应该知道真相 |
[37:56] | I know what’s inside this letter. | 我知道信里写了什么 |
[37:58] | Maybe not all the details, but I can guess. | 也许并不是全部的细节 但是我能猜到 |
[38:01] | Like I can guess how sick you’re feeling inside. | 正如我能猜到你内心有多难受 |
[38:04] | I’m not interested in your feelings, Agent Ressler. | 但我对你的感受没兴趣 雷斯勒探员 |
[38:06] | I’m not interested in what you want. | 你想要什么我也没兴趣 |
[38:09] | None of us are the people that we were | 我们所有人已经和特别小组成立之前 |
[38:11] | before this task force started… | 遇到雷丁顿之前 |
[38:14] | before Reddington. | 不一样了 |
[38:14] | ♬但我很擅于伪装♬ | |
[38:19] | So, I’m going to hold on to this letter | 所以我会保留这封信 |
[38:21] | with the expectation that I’ll find you | 并且希望明天早上 |
[38:22] | at your desk first thing tomorrow morning | 包括接下去的每一天早上 |
[38:25] | and every morning after that, | 第一件事是在你的办公桌旁看到你 |
[38:27] | ready to do your job | 准备好做你的工作 |
[38:28] | until the work of this task force is finished. | 直到这个特别小组解散为止 |
[38:34] | Then, and only then, | 然后 只有那个时候 |
[38:36] | will I send this letter through the proper channels. | 我才会通过合适的渠道把这封信发出去 |
[38:46] | And I expect you to do the same for me. | 我希望你也能为我这么做 |
[38:56] | I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, Donald, | 希望你不要误会 唐纳德 |
[38:58] | but we’ve been seeing an awful lot of each other. | 但我们已经看过彼此令人讨厌的一面 |
[39:00] | I made it perfectly clear I wanted Prescott to go to jail. | 我已经说得很清楚了 我要普莱斯考特坐牢 |
[39:03] | – You had him killed! – I did. | -你杀了他 -是的 |
[39:07] | I never asked for your help. | 我从来没叫你帮忙 |
[39:08] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[39:09] | I didn’t kill Henry Prescott to protect you. | 我杀亨利·普莱斯考特不是为了保护你 |
[39:11] | I killed him to protect myself. | 我杀他是为了保护自己 |
[39:14] | The man knew the nature of my relationship with the FBI, | 他知道我和联调局的本质关系 |
[39:16] | and I couldn’t risk that information coming to light | 我不能冒险让这种信息 |
[39:20] | in a public trial. | 在公审中曝光 |
[39:21] | And my file? | 那我的档案呢 |
[39:22] | You had it removed from Prescott’s records | 在他们被拘留之前 |
[39:24] | before they were taken into custody. | 你就从普莱斯考特的记录中删除了 |
[39:27] | Well, I won’t trade being under his thumb | 我不会逃离了他的掌控之后 |
[39:29] | for being under yours. | 又被你所掌控 |
[39:32] | Sins should be buried like the dead. | 罪过应该和死去的人一样被埋葬起来 |
[39:35] | Not that they may be forgotten, | 他们并不会被遗忘 |
[39:37] | but that we may remember them | 而是会被我们铭记 |
[39:39] | and find our way forward nonetheless. | 并由此找到我们前进的道路 |
[39:41] | I hope this will help you do just that. | 我希望这能帮你做到这一点 |
[39:44] | Besides, after today, | 而且在今天之后 |
[39:46] | I’d have no reason to think you’d respond to threats, | 我没理由认为你会受制于威胁 |
[39:49] | and blackmail is such a nasty business, | 而且勒索是很卑鄙的事 |
[39:52] | particularly among friends, don’t you think? | 特别是朋友间 你不觉得吗 |
[40:09] | There was a man at my house | 你杀死我丈夫的那晚 |
[40:10] | the night you killed my husband. | 有个男人在我家 |
[40:13] | He had a Damascus knife. | 他手上拿着一把大马士革刀 |
[40:16] | Who was he? | 他是什么人 |
[40:18] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[40:24] | What about… him? | 那他呢 |
[40:27] | His name was Nik Korpal. | 他叫尼克·克尔帕 |
[40:30] | My husband was helping him — | 我丈夫之前在帮他 |
[40:31] | helping him with something that got them both killed. | 帮他做事 导致他们俩都被杀了 |
[40:35] | Then him… | 还有他 |
[40:37] | then her. | 还有她 |
[40:40] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[40:42] | That guy Nik — | 这个尼克 |
[40:44] | What about him? | 他怎么样 |
[40:44] | Your man wasn’t helping Nik. | 你丈夫并不是在帮他 |
[40:47] | Nik was helping your man. | 而是尼克在帮他 |
[40:51] | Nik was helping Tom. | 尼克在帮汤姆 |
[40:57] | With what? | 帮他什么 |
[40:58] | I can’t… | 我不能说… |
[41:01] | If they ever found out, I would… | 如果他们发现了 我会… |
[42:13] | OK. | 没事 |
[42:16] | This is OK. | 没事的 |