时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m sure you’re fine and I’m overreacting. | 我想你应该没事 是我反应过激了 |
[00:04] | And you just can’t answer your phone, | 你只是因为某些 |
[00:05] | because for some reason | 明天我们聊起来 |
[00:07] | that we’ll both be laughing about this time tomorrow, | 都会笑个不停的原因不能接电话而已 |
[00:10] | but something is wrong. | 但是事情不太对劲 |
[00:12] | And something — | 而且事情不太 |
[00:12] | If you’re satisfied with your message, please press 1. | 确认留言 请按1 |
[00:15] | – What is it? – If you would like to record… | -发生什么了 -重新留言… |
[00:17] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[00:19] | He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[00:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:51] | She didn’t even know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[00:53] | – Neither did he. – He had the bones. | -他也是 -骸骨在他手上 |
[00:55] | She was looking for them. They knew enough. | 她在找那些骸骨 他们知道得够多了 |
[00:57] | The question is, what you know. | 问题是 你知道多少 |
[00:59] | Reddington sent you after the suitcase. | 雷丁顿派你来找手提箱 |
[01:01] | Did he tell you why? | 他告诉你原因了吗 |
[01:02] | – He didn’t tell me anything. – No, I don’t think he did. | -他什么都没跟我说 -我觉得也是 |
[01:04] | The last thing he’d want is for you to ID these bones. | 他不想让你查到这些骸骨的身份 |
[01:07] | But you couldn’t resist, could you, Tom? | 但是你忍不住 是不是 汤姆 |
[01:09] | So you and your friends | 所以你和你的朋友 |
[01:10] | ran a DNA search through CODIS. | 在联合索引系统里检索了DNA |
[01:12] | Thank you for that, by the way. | 对了 还得多谢你呢 |
[01:13] | Curiosity killed these cats, | 好奇害死猫 |
[01:15] | but for me, it’s a gift | 但是对我来说这可是份大礼 |
[01:17] | that’s gonna keep on giving. | 我就好好收着了 |
[01:19] | Whatever you imagine the answer might be, | 不论你以为结果是什么 |
[01:22] | it’s better than that. | 它都比你想象的要精彩得多 |
[01:26] | Reddington’s power is legendary. | 雷丁顿的权势称得上传奇 |
[01:28] | With this, I control that power. | 有了这个 这些权势都将归我所有 |
[01:30] | You’re going to set up a meeting between us | 你来给我们安排一次会面 |
[01:32] | so I can tell him the good news. | 这样我就能告诉他这个好消息了 |
[01:35] | But in case you’ve had a change of heart… | 但以防你临时改变主意 |
[02:02] | 伊恩·加维 第13号 | |
[02:10] | Yeah, I have eyes. | 是的 我看到了 |
[02:12] | – How many? – Five hostiles, maybe more. | -有多少人 -五个敌人 可能更多 |
[02:14] | Tom and the others? | 汤姆和他朋友们呢 |
[02:15] | Status unknown. | 状态未知 |
[02:17] | – But – But what? | -但是 -但是什么 |
[02:18] | Raymond. It’s not good. | 雷蒙德 情况不太妙 |
[02:21] | We’re 20 minutes away. | 我们二十分钟就到 |
[02:22] | I want an update in 10. | 每隔十分钟向我汇报 |
[02:24] | We should have backup. | 我们需要支援 |
[02:25] | Too many people know about this situation already. | 已经有太多人知道了 |
[02:29] | This needs to end now. | 是时候该结束了 |
[02:34] | Yes? | 喂 |
[02:35] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[02:36] | I did what you hired me to do. | 你雇我做的事已经办好了 |
[02:37] | I got the package. | 东西我拿到了 |
[02:40] | Any problems? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:41] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:42] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[02:44] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪 |
[02:47] | Motel in Stone Ridge, | 在斯通里奇的汽车旅馆 |
[02:49] | 546 Roscoe Lane, Room 16. | 罗斯科巷546号 16号房间 |
[02:51] | I can be there in half-an-hour. | 我半个小时后就到 |
[02:54] | You three with me. | 你们仨跟着我 |
[02:56] | The rest, deal with him. | 剩下的 看着他 |
[02:58] | Hey, what about this? | 这个怎么办 |
[02:59] | That stays. | 就放在那 |
[03:01] | The last thing I want is that thing anywhere near Reddington. | 我可不想让这玩意儿离雷丁顿太近 |
[03:03] | I did what you asked, now let me go. | 我按照你说的做了 该放我走了 |
[03:10] | Plastic stays, too. | 塑料布也别动 |
[03:12] | Any trouble, he joins his pals. | 出了任何麻烦 把他像他的同伴一样处理掉 |
[03:18] | Hey, it’s Tom. | 我是汤姆 |
[03:19] | Leave a message. I will call you back. | 请留言 我会尽快回电 |
[03:21] | Me again. And again and again. | 还是我 还是我 |
[03:24] | This mailbox is full | 语音信箱已满 |
[03:26] | and cannot accept messages at this time. | 暂时无法接收消息 |
[03:28] | We issued a BOLO. | 已经发布协查通告 |
[03:30] | Sent a message to every field office. | 也通知了各个外勤办事处 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry to put you guys through this. | 很抱歉麻烦你们 |
[03:33] | I’m sure I’m overreacting. | 我想是我反应过激了 |
[03:35] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 没有别的意思 |
[03:36] | but are you sure you know everything Tom is up to? | 不过你真的了解汤姆所做的一切吗 |
[03:40] | I thought I did. | 我以为我知道 |
[03:43] | I don’t know. | 现在我不确定了 |
[03:47] | Reddington, anything? | 雷丁顿 有消息吗 |
[03:48] | I just spoke to you 20 minutes ago. | 我们二十分钟前才挂掉电话 |
[03:50] | You said you had a lead. | 你说你有线索的 |
[03:51] | On Nik Korpal’s death. | 那是关于尼克·克尔帕之死的线索 |
[03:53] | But you think the two are related? | 但你认为这两件事有关联 |
[03:55] | Elizabeth, I’m doing what I can. | 伊丽莎白 我在尽力了 |
[03:56] | I’m sure Harold is, as well. | 我相信哈罗德也一样 |
[03:58] | I know. I’m trying to convince myself everything’s fine, | 我知道 我也在试图说服自己没事 |
[04:00] | but I’m doing a terrible job. | 但是没什么效果 |
[04:02] | Tom is capable of getting himself | 汤姆很有惹麻烦的能力 |
[04:05] | both into and out of trouble. | 但也很会摆脱麻烦 |
[04:06] | If he’s in harm’s way, I am quite certain | 如果他真有危险 我相信 |
[04:09] | he’s put in motion an escape plan, | 他肯定在计划逃跑 |
[04:11] | about which the people holding him | 而关押他的人 |
[04:13] | are completely unaware. | 肯定还毫不知情 |
[04:14] | But who would be holding him and why? | 但谁会关押他 而且又为什么 |
[04:17] | Did he take a job he didn’t tell me about? | 他是不是接了我不知道的活儿 |
[04:18] | It appears so. | 显然如此 |
[04:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:20] | I know that’s not the answer you want to hear. | 我知道这不是你期待的答案 |
[04:23] | Well, call me if you find anything out. | 如果你发现了什么联系我 |
[04:28] | Got a hit on Tom’s car. | 发现汤姆的车了 |
[04:29] | Impound lot towed it in last night. | 拖车场昨天拖走的 |
[04:30] | Towed from where? | 从哪里拖走的 |
[04:36] | Agents Ressler and Keen, FBI. | 雷斯勒和基恩探员 联调局 |
[04:38] | We have reason to believe this man was here last night. | 我们有证据表明这个人昨晚在这里 |
[04:41] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[04:43] | Can’t say. | 说不准 |
[04:44] | His car was impounded outside Room 11. | 他的车在11号房门口被拖走了 |
[04:47] | Don’t know anything about that. | 我不清楚 |
[04:48] | The old “Can’t say, don’t know,” huh? | 给我来装傻那一套是吗 |
[04:50] | I mind my own business. | 我只管自己的事 |
[04:52] | – Room 11. Can we get the key? – Sure. | -11号房 钥匙给我们行吗 -行 |
[04:54] | Soon as you get a warrant. | 只要你们有搜查令 |
[04:55] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[04:57] | Forget the key. | 钥匙我不要了 |
[05:14] | We don’t know Tom was here. | 我们还不能确定汤姆曾在这里 |
[05:15] | His car was parked outside! | 他的车就停在门外 |
[05:17] | All right, he came to the motel. | 好吧 他来过旅馆 |
[05:18] | In front of this room! | 就在这个房间门口 |
[05:19] | Maybe this was the only space, Liz. | 也许只有这里有车位 莉斯 |
[05:26] | I’ve called Tom so many times, his mailbox is full. | 我给他留言太多 语音信箱都满了 |
[05:28] | It’s pointless. | 毫无意义 |
[05:30] | But hearing his voice is the only thing that calms me down. | 但只有听到他的声音能让我镇定 |
[05:32] | I’m gonna call CSI. | 我打电话叫鉴证组来 |
[05:34] | If Tom was here, they’ll know. | 如果汤姆来过 他们肯定能查出来 |
[06:05] | Hey, mind if I sit? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[06:07] | Knock yourself out. | 自便 |
[06:08] | Yeah, well, can I get a hand? | 能帮帮忙吗 |
[06:16] | Gosh, anything else I can do for you? | 天哪 还有什么能为您效劳的 |
[06:18] | Yeah, you could give me your gun. | 你可以把你的枪给我 |
[06:20] | Looks like we’ve got ourselves a comedian. | 看来这位是个喜剧演员 |
[06:28] | Not that funny, is it? | 不是很好笑吧 |
[06:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:46] | He got away. | 他跑掉了 |
[06:48] | The suitcase? | 箱子呢 |
[06:54] | You need to get it back. | 你得给我找回来 |
[06:56] | What about Reddington? | 雷丁顿呢 |
[06:57] | Reddington’s not coming. | 雷丁顿不会来了 |
[06:59] | He was never coming. | 他根本就没打算来 |
[07:27] | Get in! | 上车 |
[07:32] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[07:35] | Ah, hell. | 天哪 |
[07:52] | I warned you about this damn suitcase. | 我提醒过你这个倒霉箱子很危险 |
[07:54] | Now look at you. | 看看你现在 |
[08:03] | They hit the radiator and oil pan. | 他们打中了散热器和油盘 |
[08:06] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们很快会追到这里 |
[08:07] | Who will? Who are they? | 谁 他们是谁 |
[08:09] | I was hoping you could tell us. | 我还指望你告诉我们呢 |
[08:11] | Nik had a friend, | 尼克有个朋友 |
[08:12] | took DNA off the bones, ran a match, | 从骸骨上找到了DNA 发现了匹配项 |
[08:15] | and got killed for his trouble, so did Nik. | 但却因为这个被杀了 尼克也是 |
[08:18] | And Lena? | 莉娜呢 |
[08:19] | How do you know about her? | 你怎么知道她的 |
[08:21] | We have to move. | 我们得走了 |
[08:22] | I warned you and your friends. | 我警告过你和你的朋友们 |
[08:24] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[08:25] | The guy who threatened Lena, | 威胁莉娜的那个人 |
[08:26] | told her to stop looking, | 让她别再查了 |
[08:27] | he worked for you. | 原来他是你的人 |
[08:29] | You need to keep that compressed. | 你得压住了 |
[08:33] | Which way? | 走哪边 |
[08:37] | Away from the road. | 远离马路 |
[08:39] | West. | 往西 |
[08:41] | Can you walk? | 你能走吗 |
[08:42] | Guess we’ll find out. | 走走就知道了 |
[08:50] | According to this manager, | 根据经理所说 |
[08:52] | Room 11 was rented to a Steven Smith. | 11号房间租给了一个叫史蒂夫·史密斯的人 |
[08:54] | But the license he used was a fake, | 但是他用的驾照是假的 |
[08:56] | and he paid cash for the room. | 而且付的是现金 |
[08:57] | Any surveillance video? CCTV? | 有没有监控录像 闭路电视 |
[08:59] | The manager won’t give it to us without a warrant. | 那个经理说见到搜查令才会给我们 |
[09:00] | It’s a work-in-progress. | 正在申请 |
[09:01] | There was a struggle. Did anyone hear anything? | 那里发生过打斗 有人听见什么吗 |
[09:03] | We interviewed guests, neighbors, the cleaning crew. | 我们盘问了住客 邻居 清洁工 |
[09:05] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[09:05] | I don’t know where Tom went after the motel, | 我不知道汤姆离开汽车旅馆后去了哪 |
[09:07] | but I do know where he was before he went there. | 但是我知道他之前在哪 |
[09:10] | A gas station on Highway 211, | 211号高速公路的一家加油站 |
[09:12] | east of Warrenton. | 沃伦顿以东 |
[09:13] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:14] | I hacked the navigation system on his car. | 我黑进了他车上的导航系统 |
[09:16] | So, now it may be a coincidence, | 可能是个巧合 |
[09:18] | but based on the time log, it looks as if he was there | 但是根据时间记录 这家加油站 |
[09:21] | at the same time the station was being vandalized. | 遭到破坏的时候他也在那里 |
[09:24] | Ressler, Keen, get to the scene, | 雷斯勒 基恩 去现场 |
[09:26] | talk to the station owner. | 跟加油站的老板谈谈 |
[09:28] | Whatever Tom is doing, | 无论汤姆在做什么 |
[09:30] | I’m sure he’s got a good reason for doing it. | 我相信肯定是有正当原因的 |
[09:40] | Maybe you were right. | 或许你是对的 |
[09:42] | If I’d left well enough alone, | 如果我当时不多管闲事的话 |
[09:44] | none of this would’ve happened. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[09:46] | Please spare me your regret. | 别跟我忏悔了 |
[09:49] | I only did it, because you lied. | 我那么做 是因为你说谎了 |
[09:58] | We need water, first aid. | 我们需要水和急救包 |
[10:01] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[10:02] | I’ll see if it’s safe. | 我去看看是否安全 |
[10:06] | Come on. | 来 |
[10:20] | This is a secret, not a lie. | 这是秘密 不是谎言 |
[10:22] | A secret you’ve been keeping from Liz, | 一个你不愿意告诉莉斯的秘密 |
[10:24] | like you always do. | 你一直都这样 |
[10:27] | Like you have from the very beginning. | 你从一开始就这样 |
[10:30] | The assignment’s deep cover. | 任务是深度潜伏 |
[10:32] | No timeline, no price tag. | 没有时间线 没有标价 |
[10:36] | This may seem like a cake walk, | 这个看上去似乎很容易 |
[10:39] | but it’s the kind of assignment that makes me nervous. | 但是这个任务会让我都感到紧张 |
[10:42] | Our contractor has deep pockets. | 我们的雇主财力丰厚 |
[10:44] | Demands the best, insists on anonymity. | 要求最好的服务 不透露身份 |
[10:50] | She’s cute. | 她很漂亮 |
[10:50] | That’s one more thing he insists on. | 他还要求一件事 |
[10:53] | Your job’s to be the friend of a friend, | 你的工作是作为朋友的朋友 |
[10:55] | get to know this Milhoan, | 慢慢接近这个姓米罗恩的人 |
[10:57] | not to get involved with her. | 但不要跟她有任何关系 |
[10:59] | Just be a friend of a friend. | 只是作为朋友的朋友 |
[11:02] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[11:04] | You couldn’t leave well enough alone. | 你就是放不下 |
[11:06] | Not then, not now. | 当时不行 现在也不行 |
[11:08] | You hired me to spy on Liz. | 你雇我去监视莉斯 |
[11:10] | I hired you to protect her. | 我雇你是保护她 |
[11:12] | No one is home. | 家里没人 |
[11:14] | We go in, get fixed up, and get out. | 我们进去 包扎一下 然后就走 |
[11:17] | They can’t be far behind. | 他们追得很快 |
[11:20] | They wouldn’t backtrack towards the compound. | 他们不会再折回去 |
[11:22] | The highway runs north and south, too risky. | 高速公路是南北方向 太危险 |
[11:24] | Notify the others. | 通知其他人 |
[11:26] | They’re headed west. | 他们向西走了 |
[11:27] | Between 4:30 and 5:00, a man and a woman entered the store. | 四点半到五点之间 一男一女走进这家店里 |
[11:30] | The woman distracted the clerk | 那个女人引开了店员 |
[11:32] | while her accomplice went into the back room unnoticed. | 她的同伙趁人不注意进了后面的屋子 |
[11:34] | Have you identified either suspect? | 查出嫌疑人是谁了吗 |
[11:36] | Got a surveillance shot of the woman, | 监控拍到了那个女人 |
[11:37] | ID’d as Lena Mercer. | 查出来叫莉娜·梅瑟尔 |
[11:38] | – Any address or, uh, place of work? – Both. | -有地址或者公司吗 -都有 |
[11:41] | But she moved out of her apartment on leave from her job. | 但她辞了职同时搬出了公寓 |
[11:43] | – And her accomplice? – Caucasian, 30s. | -她的同伙呢 -三十多岁的白人 |
[11:45] | To be honest with you, since nothing was taken, | 说实话 因为什么也没丢 |
[11:47] | we’re not looking real hard. | 我们也没怎么调查 |
[11:48] | You mind telling me why you are? | 介意告诉我事关什么吗 |
[11:49] | You said he went in the back. Why? | 你说他去了后面 为什么 |
[11:51] | Employee on duty says he was looking at surveillance tapes. | 值班的员工说他当时在看监控录像 |
[11:54] | Police report said Tom pulled surveillance off two cameras. | 警方报告说汤姆调出了两个摄像头的监控录像 |
[11:58] | Station manager’s best guess is he was looking at this. | 老板猜他最有可能是在看这个 |
[12:01] | Okay. And the other camera? | 好吧 另一个摄像头呢 |
[12:05] | There. Stop the tape. | 这里 暂停一下 |
[12:06] | Can you zoom in on that car? | 能放大一下那辆车吗 |
[12:10] | What is that, a hotel key? | 那是什么 旅馆钥匙 |
[12:12] | The Red Birch. | 红桦树 |
[12:16] | That must be Steve Smith. | 这一定是史蒂夫·史密斯 |
[12:17] | Tom and this Lena, | 汤姆和这个莉娜 |
[12:18] | clearly they came here looking for this guy. | 显然是来找这个人的 |
[12:21] | They see the room key, and go to the motel | 他们看到了旅馆钥匙 然后去了旅馆 |
[12:23] | where there’s a fight, | 在那里发生了打斗 |
[12:24] | and the three of them are now in the wind. | 现在他们三个都不见了 |
[12:25] | They’re on the run. But why? | 全都跑了 但是为什么呢 |
[12:27] | Well, we have her name | 我们有她的名字 |
[12:28] | and the VIN number on his car, | 还有他车上的识别号 |
[12:29] | so let’s circulate both, put a BOLO out, | 这两个都查查 发个协查通报 |
[12:32] | and we’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[12:34] | And when we find them, we find Tom. | 找到他们 就能找到汤姆 |
[13:17] | Your curiosity is understandable. | 我可以理解你的好奇 |
[13:19] | A mysterious suitcase | 一个垂死的女人 |
[13:21] | bequeathed to you by a dying woman | 遗赠给你一个神秘的手提箱 |
[13:23] | who insists that Elizabeth | 她还坚持 |
[13:25] | must be apprised of its contents. | 一定要让伊丽莎白看到里面的东西 |
[13:29] | But what if instead of happiness or closure, | 但要是把箱子给她之后并没有什么美好结局 |
[13:33] | giving it to her has the opposite effect? | 所造成的后果却恰恰相反呢 |
[13:37] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[13:38] | How can you be so sure? | 你如何能断定呢 |
[13:40] | Because you don’t want her to know about it. | 因为你不想让她知道 |
[13:45] | You’ve always seen my relationship with Elizabeth | 你一直都把我和伊丽莎白的关系 |
[13:48] | as a zero-sum game. | 看作一场零和博弈 |
[13:50] | You think what’s good for me is bad for her | 你觉得有利于我的就不利于她 |
[13:52] | and what’s good for her is bad for me. | 有利于她的就不利于我 |
[13:56] | Only when it comes to things she cares about. | 只有事关她在乎的才是如此 |
[13:59] | Like you? | 比如说你 |
[14:00] | Ah, you made it clear from the beginning | 你一开始就说的很清楚 |
[14:02] | how you felt about me. | 你是怎么看待我的 |
[14:04] | The contractor is livid. | 客户相当生气 |
[14:06] | You weren’t supposed to get involved with the mark. | 你不应该跟目标产生感情 |
[14:08] | Her name is Elizabeth. | 她叫伊丽莎白 |
[14:09] | I don’t care if she’s Queen Elizabeth | 哪怕她是伊丽莎白女王 |
[14:12] | and screwing her made you king. | 睡了她能让你当上国王我也不管 |
[14:14] | Get out. | 脱身出来 |
[14:15] | He will kill you if you don’t. | 不然他会杀了你 |
[14:18] | You’ll need clothes. | 得给你换件衣服 |
[14:20] | Ah, admit it, you’re kind of enjoying this. | 承认吧 你还挺享受的 |
[14:22] | It would’ve been so much easier | 如果子弹打的地方 |
[14:23] | if the bullet had hit you | 再往右上方三厘米 |
[14:25] | just another foot to the northeast. | 那就简单多了 |
[14:47] | We stayed too long. Put it back. | 我们待太久了 放回去 |
[14:48] | – You can trust me. – No, I can’t. | -你可以相信我的 -不 我不能 |
[14:51] | I hired you to do a job. | 我雇你完成一项任务 |
[14:52] | The rules were explicit. And you violated them. | 规矩很明确 你却违反了 |
[14:54] | Let it go already. | 那都是过去了 |
[14:57] | You’re unreliable. | 你并不可靠 |
[14:59] | Yeah, well, I fell in love. | 我坠入爱河了 |
[15:00] | That’s no excuse. | 那不能当做借口 |
[15:02] | I wasn’t making one. | 那也不是我的借口 |
[15:08] | If we’re not surrounded, we will be soon. | 如果我们还没有被包围 也快了 |
[15:20] | We got a match on the VIN number from Mr. Smith’s car. | 史密斯先生的车辆识别号有匹配了 |
[15:23] | His real name is Peter Alan McGee, | 他的本名叫彼得·艾伦·麦克吉 |
[15:25] | resident of Largo, Maryland. | 马里兰州拉戈市居民 |
[15:27] | – His prints were in the system? – Yes, | -系统有他的指纹 -没错 |
[15:28] | 马里兰州驾照 皮特·麦克吉 | |
[15:28] | and not because of priors, which he has, | 虽然他有前科 但不是因为这个 |
[15:30] | but because he’s wanted for questioning | 而是因为尼克·克尔帕被害案 |
[15:32] | in the murder of one Nik Korpal. | 要求他接受问询 |
[15:37] | Wanted, why? | 为什么找他 |
[15:38] | Well, according to police records, | 根据警方记录 |
[15:39] | McGee received a call from Nik on the night of his death, | 案发当晚 发现尼克尸体两小时前 |
[15:42] | just two hours before his body was found. | 麦克吉接到了他的电话 |
[15:44] | And he’s been MIA ever since. | 他从那以后就失踪了 |
[15:46] | That’s what Tom was up to. | 这就是汤姆在做的事 |
[15:47] | He was trying to find out who killed Nik. | 他想查出杀害尼克的凶手 |
[15:49] | Ressler, reach out to MPDC. | 雷斯勒 联系警方 |
[15:51] | If McGee’s a person of interest, | 如果麦克吉是嫌疑人 |
[15:52] | they’ll have a current file, | 他们肯定有最新档案 |
[15:53] | a list of contacts. | 联系人名单 |
[15:54] | Navabi, get in touch with the D.C. Field office, | 纳瓦比 联系华盛顿外勤办公室 |
[15:56] | let ’em know this is a priority. | 告诉他们此事优先处理 |
[15:57] | I want Bureau-wise resources digging into McGee’s life. | 我要调动局里的资源查麦克吉 |
[16:00] | Financials, cell records. | 财务状况 通话记录 |
[16:01] | I want to know everything there is to know about this kid. | 我要知道这小子的一切 |
[16:11] | Check the property! | 检查屋子 |
[16:14] | They’re here. | 他们就在这里 |
[19:48] | Well, that was fun. | 真有趣 |
[19:51] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[19:52] | If you don’t trust me by now, | 如果到现在你还不能信任我 |
[19:55] | this whole father-in-law hates his son-in-law thing, | 老丈人看女婿 越看越挑剔 |
[19:58] | it’s cliche. | 真俗 |
[20:00] | Could we just put a stake in it? | 我们能开始尝试吗 |
[20:02] | You go first. | 你先 |
[20:04] | Who’s in the suitcase? | 手提箱里是什么人 |
[20:11] | I was in the Andes | 听说你们俩 |
[20:12] | when I heard you and Elizabeth were engaged. | 订婚的消息时 我正在安第斯山脉 |
[20:15] | Agents in the Columbian government | 哥伦比亚政府的特工 |
[20:17] | had solicited my help negotiating the release of soldiers | 请我帮忙跟人民军协商 |
[20:22] | being held by FARC rebels. | 释放他们抓走的士兵 |
[20:24] | At the time, I was a rare intermediary | 那时候我是为数不多的 |
[20:26] | having brokered sales of arms and equipment | 将武器装备卖给冲突双方的 |
[20:30] | to both sides of the conflict. | 中间商 |
[20:33] | I was unable to return | 在你们大喜之日以前 |
[20:34] | until the day of your wedding. | 我一直都抽不开身 |
[20:40] | Seeing her that day… | 那天看到她 |
[20:43] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[20:44] | You were at our wedding? | 你也在婚礼现场 |
[20:46] | …she was incandescent. | 光彩夺目 |
[20:50] | I’d come out of the mountains, blinded by rage, | 我穿越崇山 气急了眼 |
[20:53] | flown 2,300 miles, | 飞越千里 |
[20:56] | absolutely certain that you must die. | 心里想着一定要干掉你 |
[20:59] | And then I saw Elizabeth. | 但我看到伊丽莎白 |
[21:04] | I’m a violent man, | 我这样崇尚暴力的人 |
[21:05] | a terrible, powerful, violent man. | 令人生畏又手握权势的暴力之人 |
[21:11] | But the way she looked at you, | 但她注视你的样子 |
[21:14] | the way she loves you… | 她爱你的样子 |
[21:22] | …I’m powerless against that. | 我只能缴械 |
[21:28] | You’re not gonna tell me who’s in the suitcase, | 你不打算回答我手提箱里是什么人 |
[21:31] | or are you? | 会吗 |
[21:34] | I’ll say this for you, | 这么说吧 |
[21:37] | you’ve always believed | 你总是深信 |
[21:38] | that you were acting in her best interest. | 自己的行为是为她好 |
[21:42] | Selling me out to Berlin, faking her death — | 把我卖给柏林 制造她假死 |
[21:44] | you always thought you were helping her. | 你总认为自己是在帮她 |
[21:50] | I appreciate you saying that. | 很感激你这么说 |
[21:57] | I should change. | 该我去换衣服了 |
[21:59] | You make her happy. | 你给她幸福 |
[22:23] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:24] | You’re always telling me to make peace, | 你总叫我和解 |
[22:25] | I’ve made peace. | 这就是和解 |
[22:28] | You’re still lying to him and to Elizabeth. | 你仍在骗他 仍在骗伊丽莎白 |
[22:33] | Until you stop lying, | 除非你不再骗他们 |
[22:34] | there will be no peace. | 否则就没有真正的和解 |
[23:12] | Hey, we got a hit. | 有情况 |
[23:14] | The detectives investigating McGee | 调查麦克吉的警探 |
[23:15] | were just called to a site with multiple homicides. | 刚被叫去一个多人被害案现场 |
[23:18] | Absolutely horrific scene, | 场面血腥 |
[23:19] | but they were able to confirm one of the victims, | 但能确认其中一位死者的身份 |
[23:21] | Peter Alan McGee. | 彼得·艾伦·麦克吉 |
[23:23] | And the others? | 其他人呢 |
[23:24] | Well, they didn’t, um, uh… | 还没确认… |
[23:27] | Text me when you get an address. | 知道案发地点之后发短信给我 |
[23:29] | Call me when you know more. | 有任何进展随时打给我 |
[23:31] | Ressler, let’s go. | 雷斯勒 我们走 |
[24:03] | It’s okay, Keen. He’s okay. | 没事的 基恩 他没事的 |
[24:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[24:06] | Look, Tom’s a big boy. | 听着 汤姆是成年人 |
[24:07] | But whoever he’s mixed up is capable of this… | 但跟他混在一起的人居然能做出 |
[24:10] | Keen, Keen, come here. | 基恩 基恩 别着急 |
[24:11] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:13] | – Ressler, I can’t. – It’s okay. | -雷斯勒 我做不到 -没事的 |
[24:15] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[24:23] | Attention, please. | 各位旅客请注意 |
[24:24] | This is a boarding call for train MARC 310 to Baltimore | 开往巴尔的摩的马克310次列车已开始检票 |
[24:27] | with intermediary stops at Carrollton, Seabrook, | 途中经停 卡罗敦 西布鲁克 |
[24:30] | Bowie State, Odenton MARC, and BWI Airport. | 布伊州 奥登顿马克与国际机场 |
[24:33] | If you’re a passenger, stay on the train to Baltimore. | 如果您是该趟列车的旅客 请留在车上 |
[24:37] | Passengers should be cautious of the gap between the platform | 列车进站时 乘客们请留心 |
[24:40] | and the train pulling into the main station. | 站台与列车之间的缝隙 |
[24:43] | Thank you for choosing to ride the MARC 310 today. | 感谢您今日选择马克310次列车出行 |
[25:28] | Keen. | 基恩 |
[25:29] | Liz. | 莉斯 |
[25:31] | Oh, my God, Tom. | 天呐 汤姆 |
[25:32] | I’ve been worried sick about you. | 我担心死你了 |
[25:35] | Please tell me you’re okay? | 快告诉我你没事 |
[25:36] | – I’m okay. – What’s going on? | -我没事 -发生了什么 |
[25:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[25:39] | Liz, I need to see you right now. | 莉斯 我需要马上跟你见一面 |
[25:40] | – Tom, what’s wrong? – Listen to me, okay? | -汤姆 怎么了 -听我说好吗 |
[25:42] | I need you to do exactly what I say. | 我需要你完全按我说的做 |
[25:43] | Do not tell anyone that we spoke | 不要跟任何人说我们两个通过话 |
[25:45] | or that you even know I’m okay. | 或者你知道我没事 |
[25:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:47] | I’ve got half the FBI looking for you. | 我调动了一半的警力找你 |
[25:49] | I need to see you alone, all right? | 我需要单独见你好吗 |
[25:50] | Have Rosa take Agnes, go to the house, | 让罗莎带着艾格尼斯 回家 |
[25:53] | and make sure that nobody follows you. | 确保没有任何人跟踪你 |
[25:55] | Tom, tell me what’s going on. | 汤姆 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[25:58] | I figured it out, the whole thing. | 我弄清楚了 整件事情 |
[25:59] | Why Nik was killed, all of it. | 为什么尼克会被杀 一切 |
[26:01] | – Tom, you’re scaring me. – Just go to the house. | -汤姆 你吓到我了 -快去 |
[26:03] | Meet me there, and when it’s safe, | 我们那里见 等安全了 |
[26:05] | babe, I’m gonna explain everything. | 宝贝 我会跟你解释一切的 |
[26:19] | Mr. Reddington? | 雷丁顿先生吗 |
[26:20] | Aram, have you spoken to Elizabeth? | 阿兰姆 你跟伊丽莎白说过话吗 |
[26:21] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[26:23] | I believe Tom Keen | 我觉得汤姆·基恩 |
[26:24] | is once again entangled in some nasty business, | 又被卷入了某种麻烦事里 |
[26:27] | and I worry he may be involving Elizabeth. | 我担心伊丽莎白也参与其中 |
[26:28] | Might explain why she’s missing. | 或许这就是为什么她失踪了 |
[26:30] | What do you mean, “Missing”? | “失踪了”是什么意思 |
[26:31] | She was with Agent Ressler at a crime scene | 她和雷斯勒探员在犯罪现场 |
[26:33] | following up on a lead, | 跟一条线索 |
[26:34] | looking for Tom when she — she just vanished. | 找汤姆的时候 她突然消失了 |
[26:39] | Have you tried to reach her? | 你有试着联系她吗 |
[26:40] | Yes. She’s not picking up. | 有的 但她不接电话 |
[26:41] | Her cell is going straight to voicemail. | 打给她直接就转到语音信箱了 |
[26:43] | Um, in fact, | 事实上 |
[26:44] | I think she may have shut off the GPS signal in her phone, | 我认为她可能把手机的定位系统也给关了 |
[26:46] | because when I tried to track her, it’s gone. | 因为我试过追踪她 但是没有信号 |
[26:49] | – Do you have any other way of contacting her? – We’re looking. | -你有联系她的其他方法吗 -还在找 |
[26:51] | When I couldn’t get a trace, | 因为无法追踪她 |
[26:52] | I pulled the call log from her service provider. | 我从通讯供应商那下载了她的通话记录 |
[26:54] | It appears that the last call she received | 记录显示她在十二分钟前 |
[26:57] | was just under 12 minutes ago | 接了最后一个电话 |
[26:59] | from a pay phone at Union Station. | 从联合车站公用电话打来的 |
[27:01] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[27:05] | He’s at Union Station. | 他在联合车站 |
[28:03] | Tom Keen, please pick up a red courtesy. | 汤姆·基恩 请接听红色免费电话 |
[28:07] | Mr. Tom Keen, please pick up a red courtesy phone. | 汤姆·基恩先生 请接听红色免费电话 |
[28:15] | This is a horrible mistake. | 这是一个巨大的错误 |
[28:17] | Whatever you’re doing, | 无论你在搞什么 |
[28:18] | whatever it is you think you’re going to tell Elizabeth, | 不管你要告诉伊丽莎白什么 |
[28:20] | this is a mistake. | 这都是个错误 |
[28:22] | Walk away from this, Tom. | 别插手这件事 汤姆 |
[28:24] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[28:25] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[28:26] | Because I know the truth. | 因为我知道真相 |
[28:29] | I know everything. | 我知道一切 |
[28:31] | And now Liz is gonna know, too. | 现在莉斯也会知道了 |
[28:47] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[28:49] | Oh, my God! I have no idea what’s going — | 天啊 我完全不知道 |
[28:57] | You must be the wife. | 你一定就是他妻子了 |
[28:59] | What’s your name, darling? | 你叫什么 亲爱的 |
[29:03] | Get her in a chair! | 把她按到椅子上 |
[29:06] | No! No! | 不 |
[29:10] | You sure are a little spitfire, aren’t you? | 你还真是凶悍呢 是吧 |
[29:13] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[29:14] | In the kid’s room. | 在小孩房间里 |
[29:16] | It’s all here. | 都在这里了 |
[29:21] | No, please! | 不 求求你 |
[29:22] | What do you want? Please! | 你要什么 求求你 |
[29:24] | I like to think I’m the kind of man | 我一向认为我是那种 |
[29:26] | who’d politely ask you to stop this, | 会客气地叫你停手 |
[29:28] | to let this end here, | 到此为止的人 |
[29:30] | but I can tell you’re the kind of guy | 但看得出来你是那种 |
[29:32] | who won’t get the message and stop. | 不会见势就收手的人 |
[29:35] | So we’re gonna need to make sure you stop. | 所以我们要确保你就此收手 |
[29:38] | So… | 所以 |
[29:40] | Sorry about this. | 对不起了 |
[29:43] | No! No! | 不 |
[29:47] | No!! | 不 |
[29:49] | No!! | 不 |
[30:08] | What makes you think they’re at the house? | 你怎么知道他们在房子里 |
[30:10] | He’s in trouble, he’s desperate. | 他麻烦上身 走投无路 |
[30:13] | But he won’t leave without Elizabeth and Agnes. | 但他不会丢下伊丽莎白和艾格尼斯不顾 |
[30:15] | – You haven’t asked my opinion. – No, I haven’t. | -你还没问过我的意见 -确实没有 |
[30:18] | Why can’t you be honest with her? | 你就不能和她坦白吗 |
[30:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:25] | Even after everything that’s happened? | 就算发生了这么多事 |
[30:28] | All that’s been lost? | 失去了这么多 |
[30:29] | How far until the damn house? | 到那该死的房子还有多远 |
[30:36] | I’m gonna ask you one more time, Tom. | 我再说一次 汤姆 |
[30:38] | I need you to call Reddington for me. | 给我打给雷丁顿 |
[30:41] | Tom? Can you hear me, Tom? | 汤姆 听得见吗 汤姆 |
[30:46] | Tom, I said | 汤姆 我说 |
[30:48] | I need you to call Reddington for me. | 给我打给雷丁顿 |
[30:52] | I don’t think I’m gonna do that. | 我不会打的 |
[30:54] | So we’re gonna go at it again with the blade? | 所以要再来一刀吗 |
[30:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:12] | We got what we came for. | 拿到要找的东西了 |
[31:14] | Finish ’em off. | 干掉他们 |
[31:17] | Clean up the bodies. | 清理掉尸体 |
[31:21] | Let’s have some fun. | 来点乐子吧 |
[31:33] | ♬乘船出游♬ | |
[31:36] | ♬前往南方群岛♬ | |
[31:39] | ♬河上驰骋♬ | |
[31:41] | ♬终将汇入大海♬ | |
[31:45] | ♬她在门口♬ | |
[31:48] | ♬讨生活♬ | |
[31:51] | ♬一路往下♬ | |
[31:53] | ♬去往帕皮提♬ | |
[31:56] | ♬你知道总有那么一天♬ | |
[32:08] | ♬当你首次看到♬ | |
[32:11] | ♬南十字星♬ | |
[32:15] | ♬你终于明白为何一路而来♬ | |
[32:20] | ♬因为你逃离的真相♬ | |
[32:23] | ♬如此渺小♬ | |
[32:26] | ♬却又如承诺般沉重♬ | |
[32:30] | ♬承诺明天的到来♬ | |
[32:33] | ♬所以我为明天启航♬ | |
[32:36] | ♬我的梦想却在消亡♬ | |
[32:39] | ♬我的爱犹如银链重锚♬ | |
[32:43] | ♬牢牢将你捆绑♬ | |
[32:45] | ♬我开着我的船♬ | |
[32:47] | ♬旗帜在飘扬♬ | |
[32:51] | ♬我离开了她♬ | |
[32:54] | ♬歌声唱着她的名字♬ | |
[32:58] | ♬想想♬ | |
[33:00] | ♬想想有多少次♬ | |
[33:02] | ♬重蹈覆辙♬ | |
[33:06] | ♬神灵借用我♬ | |
[33:08] | ♬传达更响亮的吟诵♬ | |
[33:11] | ♬天堂带给我们的♬ | |
[33:14] | ♬不会被遗忘♬ | |
[33:19] | ♬我周游过世界♬ | |
[33:20] | ♬我周游过世界♬ | |
[33:26] | ♬寻找♬ | |
[33:27] | ♬寻找梦中的女孩♬ | |
[33:33] | ♬知道爱意永恒♬ | |
[33:38] | ♬你知道总有那么一天♬ | |
[33:44] | ♬我们在海上遨游♬ | |
[33:48] | ♬乘风破浪♬ | |
[33:50] | ♬在阿渥伦喧闹的酒吧中♬ | |
[33:53] | ♬我给你电话♬ | |
[33:56] | ♬午夜梦回我终于明白♬ | |
[33:59] | ♬为何你一再逃离♬ | |
[34:03] | ♬想想♬ | |
[34:05] | ♬想想有多少次♬ | |
[34:07] | ♬重蹈覆辙♬ | |
[34:10] | ♬神灵借用我♬ | |
[34:13] | ♬传达更响亮的吟诵♬ | |
[34:16] | ♬天堂带给我们的♬ | |
[34:19] | ♬不会被遗忘♬ | |
[34:24] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失血太多 |
[34:26] | Call Harold. Tell him we’re going to the hospital. | 联系哈罗德 告诉他我们要去医院 |
[34:28] | Raymond, they’re not going to make it. | 雷蒙德 他们撑不到医院 |
[34:30] | Call him. | 打电话 |
[34:48] | ♬你好黑暗 我的老友♬ | |
[34:53] | ♬我又来找你聊天了♬ | |
[34:59] | ♬因为一种幻觉正悄然而至♬ | |
[35:03] | SOD, this is Agent Samar Navabi. | 特别行动部 我是莎马·纳瓦比探员 |
[35:05] | We have an agent down. We’re requesting emergency escort. | 有探员受伤 要求紧急护送 |
[35:07] | Roads blocked from Sixth and Florida to D.C. General. | 从第六街和佛罗里达大街路口至特区综合医院全线封路 |
[35:10] | This is a life and death situation. | 性命攸关 |
[35:11] | ♬这种幻觉♬ | |
[35:14] | ♬在我的脑海里生根发芽♬ | |
[35:20] | ♬缠绕着我♬ | |
[35:27] | You are so…beautiful. | 你真…美 |
[35:31] | You’re the most beautiful. | 全世界最美 |
[35:31] | ♬在不安的梦境中我一人独行♬ | |
[35:34] | Liz? | 莉斯 |
[35:37] | ♬狭窄的鹅卵石街道♬ | |
[35:38] | My Liz. | 我的莉斯 |
[35:43] | ♬在路灯的光环照耀下♬ | |
[35:44] | – Tom? – Liz. | -汤姆 -莉斯 |
[35:47] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[35:49] | ♬我竖起衣领♬ | |
[35:50] | ♬抵御严寒与潮湿♬ | |
[35:50] | Promise… tell Agnes about me. | 答应我 跟艾格尼斯讲我的事 |
[35:55] | ♬一道耀眼的霓虹灯♬ | |
[35:57] | I don’t have to. Look at me. | 我不需要这样做 看着我 |
[35:57] | ♬刺入我的双眼♬ | |
[36:00] | Liz, stay with me, babe, please. | 莉斯 坚持住 求你了 |
[36:03] | ♬它划破夜空♬ | |
[36:03] | Please. Lizzy, please. | 求你了 莉斯 |
[36:07] | ♬触摸着寂静的♬ | |
[36:10] | Please. Babe, please. | 坚持住 亲爱的 坚持住 |
[36:11] | ♬声音♬ | |
[36:13] | How long? | 还要多久 |
[36:14] | Two minutes, maybe less. | 两分钟 最多 |
[36:15] | ♬在路灯的光环照耀下♬ | |
[36:17] | You hear that? We’re almost here. | 你听到了吗 我们快到了 |
[36:20] | ♬我竖起衣领抵御严寒与潮湿♬ | |
[36:24] | You’re gonna make it. | 你一定会没事的 |
[36:26] | ♬一道耀眼的霓虹灯♬ | |
[36:29] | ♬刺入我的双眼♬ | |
[36:32] | Liz? Please, you have to make it. | 莉斯 求你 一定要坚持住 |
[36:34] | ♬它划破夜空♬ | |
[36:38] | ♬触摸着寂静的♬ | |
[36:40] | I can’t live without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[36:42] | ♬声音♬ | |
[36:43] | Liz? Please, God, stay. | 莉斯 拜托 醒过来 |
[36:46] | ♬在炫目的灯光下♬ | |
[36:51] | ♬我看见成千上万的人♬ | |
[36:57] | ♬人们说而不言♬ | |
[37:03] | ♬人们听而不闻♬ | |
[37:07] | ♬人们谱写歌曲♬ | |
[37:11] | ♬却从不吟唱♬ | |
[37:17] | ♬无人胆敢♬ | |
[37:21] | ♬打扰这寂静的♬ | |
[37:21] | Endoscope? | 内窥镜 |
[37:23] | ET Tube. | 气管插管 |
[37:24] | ♬声音♬ | |
[37:24] | Let’s get her to CAT scan, stat.I want to rule out subdural. | 给她做CAT扫描检查 需要排除硬膜下问题 |
[37:28] | ♬我说 傻瓜 你还不知道♬ | |
[37:29] | Stay with me. Can you hear me? | 保持清醒 能听到吗 |
[37:31] | – BP 60 palp. – I’m gonna tap his belly, stat. | -血压60 -我要穿刺他的腹部检查 |
[37:34] | ♬寂静如同顽疾滋长♬ | |
[37:35] | Where the hell is the neurosurgeon? | 神经外科医生怎么还没来 |
[37:36] | If we don’t open up her skull in the next 10 minutes, she dies. | 如果十分钟内不进行开颅手术 她就没救了 |
[37:38] | They’re pulling him out of the OR. | 他们把他从手术室拉出来了 |
[37:39] | – Four minutes. – He’s in V-Fib. | -四分钟 -他心室颤动 |
[37:40] | ♬听我说对你有益之言♬ | |
[37:42] | Charging! | 通电 |
[37:44] | Clear! | 准备 |
[37:45] | ♬拉住我搀扶的双臂♬ | |
[37:48] | Amp of Epi. | 放大平面回波成像 |
[37:50] | ♬但我的话♬ | |
[37:53] | ♬犹如雨滴飘落♬ | |
[38:01] | ♬在寂静的水井中♬ | |
[38:05] | ♬回想♬ | |
[38:09] | ♬人们想自己创造的霓虹之神♬ | |
[38:14] | ♬鞠躬祈祷♬ | |
[38:20] | ♬神谕中闪射出告诫的语句♬ | |
[38:25] | ♬在字里行间中指明♬ | |
[38:31] | ♬它告诫到 预言者的话♬ | |
[38:35] | ♬已写在地铁的墙上♬ | |
[38:41] | ♬和公寓的大厅中♬ | |
[38:44] | ♬在寂静的♬ | |
[38:47] | ♬声音中♬ | |
[38:53] | ♬低语♬ | |
[39:16] | I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. | 感谢上帝赐予我不可战胜的灵魂 |
[39:21] | In the fell clutch of circumstance, | 就算被地狱紧紧攫住 |
[39:25] | I have not winced nor cried aloud. | 我不会畏缩 也不会哭叫 |
[39:28] | Under the bludgeonings of chance, | 任凭命运百般作弄 |
[39:30] | my head is bloody, but unbowed. | 我满头鲜血 却头颅昂起 |
[39:33] | Beyond this place of wrath and tears, | 在这满是愤怒和眼泪的世界之外 |
[39:36] | Looms but the Horror of the shade, | 恐怖的阴影在游荡 |
[39:40] | And yet the menace of the years finds, | 然而面对未来的威胁 |
[39:42] | and shall find me, unafraid. | 你会发现我无所畏惧 |
[39:45] | It matters not how strait the gate, | 无论我将穿过的那扇门有多窄 |
[39:49] | how charged with punishments the scroll, | 无论我将肩承怎样的责罚 |
[39:53] | I am the master of my fate. | 我是自己命运的主人 |
[39:57] | I am the captain of my soul. | 我是自己灵魂的主宰 |
[40:15] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[40:17] | Oh, my God. Elizabeth. | 上帝啊 伊丽莎白 |
[40:25] | Agnes will be so excited. | 艾格尼斯会很激动的 |
[40:35] | What? | 什么 |
[40:37] | Oh, yes. Of course. | 对 当然 |
[41:00] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[41:06] | It’s been nearly a year. | 已经快一年了 |
[41:11] | 10 months. | 十个月 |
[41:49] | 死者姓名 基恩·汤马斯 | |
[41:53] | Tom is dead. | 汤姆去世了 |