Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Did they go all the way down to Arctic Avenue? 他们是不是开去阿蒂克大道了
[00:08] Yeah, if you hit Arctic, you went too far. 如果你们开到阿蒂克大道 那就开过了
[00:11] No, turn back. 不 回头
[00:12] Yeah, you’re gonna hang a left on Ashley Street. 在阿什利街左转
[00:14] All right, I’ll see you in a bit. 好 回见
[00:23] All right, Brax. Bring it on! 好了 布拉克斯 来吧
[00:26] Whoo! There you go! 漂亮
[00:39] Mom? 妈妈
[00:43] Mom! 妈妈
[00:45] Michael! 迈克尔
[00:46] – Come on. Come on. – Yeah, I see them. -快来 -我看见了
[00:47] Come on. Brax, Poppy, go to your mother! -快来 -布拉克斯 波比 去妈妈那
[00:50] Come on. Come on, Brax. Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! 快来 布拉克斯 走 走 走
[01:08] 基尔加诺集团 第48号
[01:11] If you answer your phone… 如果你接电话
[01:13] we are getting a divorce. 我们就只能离婚了
[01:14] – I have to meet Reddington in 30 minutes. – No! No, you don’t! -我30分钟后要去见雷丁顿 -你不用去
[01:17] Just tell him you’re on your honeymoon. 告诉他你在度蜜月
[01:18] Tell him that your second husband insists 告诉他你的第二任丈夫坚持
[01:20] – you take one day off. – Um, technically… -你休息一天 -严格意义上来说
[01:21] – One day – …you are my first husband -一天 -你是我第一任丈夫
[01:23] because our first marriage was annulled 因为我们的第一次婚姻被裁定无效
[01:25] and last night was our first time… 而昨晚是我们第一次
[01:28] sleeping together as husband and wife. 以夫妻的身份睡在一起
[01:30] Well, actually, like, the third time — 应该是第三次
[01:33] Well, first night. 不过是第一晚
[01:34] And morning. 和早上
[01:40] Guy really has a problem. 他有毛病
[01:41] That’s your phone. 这是你的手机
[01:43] “No Caller ID”? 无呼叫信息
[01:45] That’s very mysterious. 够神秘的
[01:46] I want to keep it that way. 我也不想知道
[01:48] Hey, you could’ve won a set of steak knives or the lottery. 你也许赢了一套餐刀 或者中了乐透
[01:51] You know what? I did win the lottery 知道吗 你同意再次嫁给我
[01:53] when you agreed to marry me… 对我来说就是
[01:55] …again. 中了乐透
[01:56] – And I have steak knives. – So we’re good. -而我有餐刀 -那不就行了
[01:58] It’s fine. Don’t need to answer. 确实 那就别接了
[02:09] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[02:10] I’m better than okay. 可不只是还好
[02:11] I’m great. 我很好
[02:13] We’re great — Tom and I. 我们很好 我和汤姆
[02:14] We got married. 我们结婚了
[02:16] See? 瞧
[02:18] Now’s normally when people say “Congratulations.” 通常这个时候人们就该说恭喜了
[02:22] Sorry. 抱歉
[02:23] Tom and I have had our differences, 虽然我和汤姆不太对付
[02:25] but I believe he wants what’s best for you. 但是我相信他是为你好
[02:28] And Agnes. 也为艾格尼斯好
[02:29] Congratulations, Elizabeth. 恭喜 伊丽莎白
[02:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:34] You know, um… 知道吗
[02:35] for the first time in a very long time, 这是这么久来 我第一次
[02:37] I feel… 感觉
[02:39] I don’t know… 怎么说呢
[02:40] happy. 幸福
[02:49] Then I see what’s going on in the world. 然后我就看到了这新闻
[02:51] Migrants hidden away 移民藏在
[02:53] in a Chinese freighter bound for South Carolina. 驶往南加州的中国货船里
[02:58] Human trafficking. 人口贩卖
[03:00] “Trafficking” implies the passengers 贩卖的意思是
[03:02] are being moved against their will. 违背了当事人的意愿
[03:04] These people… paid for the privilege. 这些人 花钱想要过来
[03:07] All over the world, criminals are smuggling people 在全世界都有罪犯把人偷渡进
[03:10] into countries they can’t enter legally. 他们不能合法进入的国家
[03:13] Some are hoping for a better life. 有些人希望能有更好的生活
[03:15] Others are escaping war or persecution for a price. 其他人则是花钱逃离战争或是迫害
[03:18] People like me can help them. 我这样的人可以帮助他们
[03:20] Like you? 你这样的人
[03:22] You’re in the human-smuggling business? 你也在搞偷渡
[03:24] I was. 曾经是
[03:26] My organization provided access to the Americas, 我的组织把人偷渡进美洲
[03:31] various European countries, select destinations in Asia. 数个欧洲国家 指定的几个亚洲国家和地区
[03:35] For a fair price, I provided a quality service. 价格合理 服务上乘
[03:39] Mr. Kaplan put an end to that. 卡普兰先生结束了这一切
[03:42] In her feverish desire to destroy me, 由于她狂热的想要摧毁我
[03:45] Kate destroyed my relocation networks. 凯特毁掉了我的迁徙网络
[03:48] Why are you telling me this? 为什么跟我说这些
[03:49] Because, as you can see, 因为 如你所见
[03:51] a ruthless and unscrupulous player has stepped forward 已经有一个冷酷无情的人
[03:55] to fill the void left by my absence. 填补了我的空缺
[03:58] The ship these people were packed into like sardines… 那些人像沙丁鱼一样挤上那艘船
[04:01] …was a death trap. 那其实是一个死亡陷阱
[04:02] It wasn’t fit to make the journey, 这艘船不宜出港
[04:04] which is why it sank two miles off the Carolina coast. 所以驶出卡罗莱纳海岸线两英里后便触礁沉没
[04:07] Mr. Zhang… I’m a simple man. 张先生 我是个简单的人
[04:11] When I hire a mechanic 我雇一个修理工
[04:12] I expect him to know how to fix my car. 就希望他懂怎么修好我的车
[04:15] When I hire a Snakehead, 当我雇一个蛇头
[04:17] I expect him to know how to ship our clients without killing them. 我希望他知道在保证客户性命的情况下偷渡
[04:20] It was…a mistake. 那是个…错误
[04:24] Please. 求求你
[04:25] 29 clients died. 29名客户死了
[04:28] Clients who were supposed to pay a balance upon arrival. 客户们本来到达之后要支付全款
[04:31] But that’s obviously not gonna happen now that they’re dead. 但现在他们都死了 钱肯定拿不到了
[04:34] We did what you said. We put a-as many people on — 我们照你说的做的 能运多少人就…
[04:39] Sorry, Da. 对不起 爸爸
[04:41] I wish you didn’t have to see that. 我也不想脏了你的眼
[04:42] Dead clients don’t make us money. 我们没法从死亡的顾客身上赚钱
[04:45] But neither do dead employees. 死亡的员工也一样
[04:47] Elizabeth, whomever has filled the vacuum left by my downfall 伊丽莎白 不管是谁在我倒台后填补了空缺
[04:52] has to be stopped, 必须要阻止他
[04:54] or more innocent people will die. 不然更多无辜的人将会丧命
[04:57] So, Reddington was moving people illegally across borders. 雷丁顿一直在干违法偷渡的勾当
[05:00] Do I have that right? 没说错吧
[05:01] In his mind, he was giving people hope. 在他看来 他是在给人们希望
[05:03] Yeah. Some are only alive because he got them away from, 有些人能活下来的确是因为他帮他们
[05:05] you know, whatever they were running from. 逃离了他们想要逃离的环境
[05:06] Don’t assume that all those people were good people. 别先假设那些人都是好人
[05:08] Most, perhaps, but border control is essential. 也许大多数是 但是边境控制是有必要的
[05:11] Whatever you believe about the business, 不管你们怎么理解这一行
[05:13] bottom line, people are dying, and that needs to stop. 现在有人死了 不能再这样下去
[05:16] The player who took over Reddington’s routes — 接管雷丁顿偷渡线路的人
[05:17] He doesn’t know who it is? 他不知道是谁
[05:18] Which is why he needs our help. 所以他需要我们的帮助
[05:20] Sounds to me like what you want is 我倒是觉得你是想
[05:21] help getting rid of the competition. 除掉竞争对手
[05:23] There are much easier ways to earn a dollar than moving migrants. 有比偷渡人口简单得多的赚钱方式
[05:28] I did it because someone will, 我那样做是因为总有人会做
[05:30] and if it’s going to be done, 如果要做这种事
[05:31] it should be done well by someone who holds to certain standards. 必须要交给有行事准则的人
[05:36] Very noble. 真高尚
[05:38] A man in your position has the luxury 你这样的人竟然也
[05:40] of acting on his own conscience. 能够对得起自己的良心
[05:41] I am the Assistant Director of the FBI. 我是联调局的助理司长
[05:44] I’ll help you take down whoever took your place, 我会帮你除掉取代你的人
[05:46] but the Bureau can’t be responsible 但是局里不会帮你
[05:48] for putting you back in the global smuggling business. 夺回偷渡界龙头老大的位置
[05:52] Fair enough. 可以
[05:52] Good. 好的
[05:53] Then where do we start? 那我们从哪里下手
[05:55] Greece. 希腊
[05:56] The route north, through Macedonia. 路线北边 通过马其顿王国
[05:58] It’s the most traveled and the most lucrative. 那里是最为繁华 游客最为密集的地方
[06:00] It’s a simple plan. We put someone in the pipeline. 计划很简单 我们安排人上船
[06:03] He gets the name of the person who took over my routes. 他弄清楚取代我的人叫什么名字
[06:06] We pull him out. 我们就拉他下马
[06:06] Does that mean you know the access point they’re using? 意思是你知道他们的停靠点
[06:08] I do. 没错
[06:09] Normally, I’d suggest we insert one of your people to get the name, 一般来说 我会建议你安插你的人搞到名字
[06:13] but this time… I suggest we use one of mine. 但这次…我建议用我的人
[06:18] We’ll stay in touch via this device 我们会用这个设备保持联系
[06:20] I can embed in your rear molar. 我可以将它植入你的后磨牙
[06:22] It works like a microphone 这就想话筒一样
[06:23] and allows me to pick up your voice. 我能听到你的声音
[06:25] And I can hear you because 我也能听到你
[06:26] the same transmitter allows the sound of your voice 因为这个设备能让你的声音
[06:29] to travel up the jawbone and into my inner ear. 通过我的下颌传达到我的内耳
[06:32] Yeah, that’s — that’s right. 对 没错
[06:34] Um, how’d you know that? 你怎么知道的
[06:36] Khan Academy. 可汗学院
[06:37] I took their course in electrical engineering. 我上过他们的电子工程课程
[06:39] Uh, don’t you also speak, like, five languages? 你是不是还会五国语言
[06:41] Eight. 八国
[06:44] You know, other than the fact that you sometimes 除了你有时候为了生计
[06:45] have to kill people for a living, 需要杀人以外
[06:48] you’re, like, my role model. 你简直就是我的偶像
[06:50] Open up. 张开嘴巴
[07:09] He’s in. Aram, you have ears? 他进去了 阿兰姆 你听得到吗
[07:10] I do. We are up and live. 是的 我们能够收到
[07:13] Okay, heads up, people. 好了 各位注意了
[07:14] We have no idea what we’re walking into here. 我们不知道所面对的会是什么
[07:16] Aside from the fact that we have no legal authority in Greece 而且我们在希腊也没有执法权
[07:19] and we’re sending a civilian in undercover. 还派了一个平民去做卧底
[07:21] He’s gonna crush it. 他能成功
[07:23] Welcome, friend. Help you find something? 欢迎光临 朋友 你要找什么吗
[07:26] I was told you have a copy 我听说你这里有
[07:27] of Eratosthenes’ map of the world. 埃拉托色尼世界地图的副本
[07:31] It’s not for sale. 那个不卖
[07:36] I was also told… everything’s for sale. 我还听说 你什么都卖
[07:41] You’ll have to ask the boss. 你得去问老板
[08:11] Let me look at you. 让我看看你
[08:13] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[08:14] Malik Charef. 马利克·夏夫
[08:17] Where you from, Malik Charef? 你是哪的人 马利克·夏夫
[08:18] Oran. 奥兰[阿尔及利亚城市]
[08:19] I see. 我知道了
[08:20] And how does an Algerian find himself so far from home? 一个阿尔及利亚人为什么会在这
[08:24] I traveled to Zawiyah, 我去了扎维亚
[08:26] bought passage across the water to Lesbos. 从水路到莱斯博斯岛
[08:28] And now I’m seeking safe transport to Berlin. 而现在我想安全地去柏林
[08:32] Search him. 搜他
[08:34] He’s onto something. He’s checking for a wire. 他察觉什么了 要搜有没有窃听器
[08:36] Who are you? 你是谁
[08:38] The police? 警察
[08:40] The Astynomia? 军人
[08:44] Open your mouth. 张开嘴
[08:46] Open. 张开
[08:49] Sir, what do you want us to do? 长官 我们该怎么做
[08:50] Hold. Let it play out. 等等看 静观其变
[08:53] You’re not from Oran. 你不是奥兰人
[08:54] You’ve had dental work done in the West. 你的口腔护理是在西方国家做的
[08:57] Maybe I should kill you. 或许我应该杀了你
[08:59] Who are you? 你是谁
[09:01] Count down from five. 数五个数
[09:03] If I’m with the police, they’re listening. 如果我是警察 他们也能听到
[09:06] They won’t let you get to zero. 他们不会让你数到零的
[09:08] They’ll storm this place, 他们会突袭这个地方
[09:09] and then you won’t have to guess who I am. 那你就不用猜我是谁了
[09:12] You think this is a game? 你觉得这是游戏吗
[09:15] Let’s play your game. 那就按你说的来
[09:18] Five… 五
[09:19] – Sir, they’re gonna shoot him. – We got to move. -长官 他们会开枪的 -我们得行动
[09:21] No! Hold your position. 不 原地不动
[09:22] …three… 三
[09:24] two… 二
[09:27] one. 一
[09:35] Be here tomorrow, 10:00. 明天十点来这里
[09:38] I’ll have you in Germany by the end of the week. 周末我会把你送到德国
[09:40] The cost is 3,000 Euro, and payment is due up front. 费用是三千欧元 先付钱
[09:44] The Irish are no longer accepting funds upon arrival. 爱尔兰人已经不同意到了再付款了
[09:51] The Irish — 爱尔兰人
[09:52] The coyote Dembe met with mentioned something about the Irish. 跟邓比见面的那个人提到了爱尔兰人
[09:54] Do you know who he’s talking about? 你知道他在说谁吗
[09:55] Yes, the Irishman — Arthur Kilgannon. 是的 那个爱尔兰人 亚瑟·基尔加诺
[09:59] I’ve never met him. He lives in Sofia. 我没见过他 他住在索非亚
[10:01] That’s not a city I frequent. 我不怎么去那
[10:18] Hello, old man. 你好 老头
[10:21] Is the sun past the yardarm? 已经日落西山了吗
[10:22] Perhaps I’ll have a drink, too. 或许我也该来一杯
[10:35] Hey. I wasn’t sure you’d come. 我不确定你是否会来
[10:36] Sorry. I couldn’t take your calls. 抱歉 我之前没法接你电话
[10:38] My wife and I were, …occupied. 当时我老婆和我 有事
[10:41] – What have you got? – You were right. -你有什么发现 -你说得对
[10:42] Pete’s been using my account information 彼得用了我的账户信息
[10:44] to take out a credit card in my name. 申请了一张我名字的信用卡
[10:45] – And he used it here? – The fraud unit called, -他在这用过 -防欺诈部门给我打了电话
[10:47] asking if I could confirm using one of my cards here 问我是否能确认我的一张卡在昨天
[10:49] yesterday at 6:43 P.M., so he was here. 晚上6点43在这用过 所以他在这
[10:53] Come with me. 跟我来
[11:03] Excuse me. Can I help you? 你好 有什么可以帮你的
[11:06] Sweetie. 亲爱的
[11:08] Do you have somewhere I could try this on? 有没有地方我可以试一下
[11:09] Uh, no. Sorry, I don’t. 抱歉 不行
[11:11] Figured as much. Mind holding my purse? 我想也是 帮我看一下包好吗
[11:35] What do you think? Too tight? 你觉得怎么样 太紧了吗
[11:37] No. 不
[11:38] No, it– It looks good. Yeah. 不 穿着 正好 是的
[11:44] Hey! Y-You can’t be in here. 你不能来这
[11:47] Hey, did you hear what I just said? 你听见我说的话了吗
[11:50] That one. Definitely. Time to go. 就那件 没错 该走了
[11:53] Thanks again. You’re a life saver. 再次谢谢你 你是我们的救命恩人
[12:11] Your reputation precedes you. 你早就名声在外了
[12:12] But unfortunately for you, so does yours. 不幸的是 你也一样
[12:17] You’ve had a setback. 听说你遇到了点困难
[12:18] Yes, of which you’ve taken full advantage. 没错 而且你充分利用了这一点
[12:21] Well, I doubt you came all this way 你到我这跑一趟
[12:22] just to compliment my efforts. 不只是为了称赞我的所作所为吧
[12:26] I have a proposition. 我有个提议
[12:27] Well, then, you’ve come to the wrong Kilgannon. 是吗 那你可就找错人了
[12:30] My son handles all the day-to-day now. 我儿子现在负责处理日常事务
[12:32] He rebuilt your smuggling network in next to no time. 他迅速重建了你的偷渡网络
[12:37] It’s easy to move quickly 当你不在乎质量的时候
[12:38] when you don’t care about quality control. 办起事来就很容易
[12:41] The ship from China? 从中国来的货船
[12:43] Colin said that’s an isolated incident. 科林说那是个意外
[12:46] My sources say otherwise. 我的线人可不是这么说的
[12:48] The way I hear it, travelers are dying all over the place. 我听到的消息是 各处的旅客都在死亡
[12:51] In six months, 六个月之内
[12:53] the business you took from me won’t exist. 你从我这抢走的生意就会不复存在
[12:56] My proposition is a 50-50 split. 我的建议是五五分
[12:58] Colin cedes operational control to me. 科林把操作控制转让给我
[13:02] Mortality rates plummet. Profits soar. 死亡率直线下降 利润飙升
[13:05] My son… 我的儿子
[13:06] knows what he’s doing. 知道自己在干什么
[13:16] The reputation that precedes you 你在外的名声称
[13:17] is one of a man with exacting standards. 你是个求全责备的人
[13:21] I’m sorry to see that’s not the case. 很可惜我觉得事实并非如此
[13:31] He’s hurt. 他受伤了
[13:32] Yeah, well, it’s not easy killing a man. 没错 要把人杀死可不容易
[13:34] I’m sure Nik put up a fight. 我确信尼克进行了殊死抵抗
[13:35] You don’t know he killed him. 你不知道他杀了他
[13:36] Well, he changed his appearance, so he’s hiding something. 他乔装打扮 所以他肯定是在躲着什么
[13:41] That one. There — that’s his car. 那个 那是他的车
[13:46] Hello. 快看
[13:47] What is that? A key? 这是什么 一个钥匙
[13:50] ” Red Birch Motel. “ “红桦树汽车旅馆”
[13:53] Meet Arthur and Colin Kilgannon. 亚瑟和科林·基尔加诺
[13:55] On paper, they’re consultants to the shipping industry. 表面上 他们是航运业的顾问
[13:57] In reality, they smuggle 实际上 他们在全球范围
[13:58] illegal objects and substances around the globe. 走私非法物资货品
[14:01] Including people. 包括贩卖人口
[14:02] They operate out of Bulgaria, 他们的大本营在保加利亚
[14:03] protected by the older Kilgannon’s political connections. 利用老基尔加诺的政治关系为他们打掩护
[14:06] So local authorities won’t cooperate 因此当局不会配合我们
[14:08] on warrants or subpoenas. 签发搜查令和传票
[14:09] Which will make it impossible to track their operation. 导致我们很难追踪他们的行动
[14:13] Not if we have someone on the inside to document it for us. 如果有内线打入其中就好办了
[14:16] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[14:18] I’ve already been approved for transport. 我已经被批准转运了
[14:20] You went in to get a name. You got it. 你潜入其中是为了拿到名字 你做到了
[14:22] – Mission accomplished. – People are dying. -任务已经完成了 -人们在相继死去
[14:24] Which is why you mustn’t go. 所以你才更不能离开
[14:26] Or why I must. 所以我才必须要去
[14:29] I know what it feels like to be seen as less than human. 我知道那种不被当人看的感觉是什么样的
[14:32] A thing transported for money. 一个为钱而交易的货物
[14:35] You saved me from that. 你从中拯救了我
[14:37] Which is why I know you’ll want me to try and save others. 所以我知道你想让我尽力去拯救其他人
[14:46] I’ll fly you back to Thessaloniki, 我会送你回塞萨洛尼基
[14:49] then head up to Berlin and wait for your arrival. 然后去柏林等你
[14:52] If we lose contact, 如果我们彼此失去联系
[14:54] the Task Force will track you from the point of departure. 特别小组会从出发点开始追踪你
[14:56] And I can work backwards from the destination until we find you. 我会从终点开始搜寻直到我们找到你
[15:00] – If something goes wrong — -It won’t. -如果事情进展的不顺利 -不会的
[15:02] If it does… 如果真的发生意外
[15:08] I’ll look after your family. 我会照顾好你的家人
[15:09] I know you will. 我知道你会的
[15:12] But my concern is, who will look after you? 但我关心的是谁来照顾你
[15:25] I commend you for getting this far. 我很佩服你们走到了这一步
[15:28] Now all that stands between you and your destination is me. 现在你们能不能到目的地就我说了算
[15:32] Do as I say, 按我说的做
[15:33] and I will make sure you get there. 我会保证你们平安抵达
[15:36] Disobey me, 违抗我
[15:37] and I will make sure that never happens. 我保证你们死也到不了
[15:41] Mama?! 妈妈
[15:46] I’ll see you on the other side. 再会了
[15:52] That Chinese ship! 那艘中国货船
[15:53] You knew it was in no condition to make that trip, 你知道它没法完成那趟航行
[15:55] but you sent it anyway. 可你还是让它开船了
[15:57] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[15:58] Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[15:59] He’d say anything 为了把线路抢回来
[16:00] to get his routes back. 他什么都说得出来
[16:01] No, Colin, I’ve checked it out. 不 科林 我亲自查看过了
[16:03] Hundreds dead. 已经有上百人丧命了
[16:05] And you gave the orders 而且你还下了命令
[16:06] to overcrowd the ships and the trucks. 让货船和卡车超载
[16:08] We’re moving people in equipment unfit to transport livestock! 这是把人连牲畜都不如地运
[16:12] – Da, listen. – No! -爸 听我说 -不
[16:13] It’s my fault. 都是我的错
[16:15] I thought if I gave you the business, you’d change, 我以为把生意交给你 你就会改
[16:18] but you’ve always had a mean streak, 但你生性薄凉
[16:19] even as a child. 从小如此
[16:21] You’ve proven yourself to be unfit to run this business. 你已用实际行动证明自己不够格接管生意
[16:23] Sorry, Colin. You’re out! 抱歉 科林 你出局了
[16:26] You can’t do that. 你不能这么做
[16:27] Da. 爸
[16:28] Get off me! 放开
[16:29] Colin! 科林
[16:32] Colin! 科林
[16:33] You can’t do this. 你不能这样
[16:35] Do you hear me?! 听到了吗
[16:37] Colin! 科林
[16:40] Do you hear me?! 听到了吗
[16:49] Are they in Macedonia yet? 他们到马其顿了吗
[16:50] Yeah, they just crossed the border using a series of tunnels 他们经苏瓦雷卡河沿线的航道
[16:53] along the Suva Reka River. 穿越了国境
[16:55] I spoke to their Minister of Internal Affairs. 我已跟他们的内务部大臣对话
[16:57] He knows that we have agents in-country watching the van, 他知道我们有探员在境内监视该货车
[16:59] but that’s all we’re allowed to do. 但这已是最大许可
[17:00] Any official action has to be taken by the Macedonian police. 官方行动只能交由马其顿警方执行
[17:03] Hey, Dembe. Everything is okay here. 邓比 一切顺利
[17:05] We’ve got a solid fix on your location. 已获准确定位
[17:13] Looks like we’ve hit our first way-station. 这应该是首个中间站
[17:15] Armed guards and gates. You guys seeing this? 有武装警卫 看到了吗
[17:17] All right, I clock multiple warehouses, 好 我看到多处仓库
[17:20] rail cars, trucks — a lot of movement. 轨道车 卡车 活动频繁
[17:22] I have eyes on a secondary exit, but there must be more. 我又看到一个出口 但肯定还有
[17:25] There’s no way we can cover them all. 不可能全都顾及到
[17:30] Out. Out. 下来 下来
[17:31] No talking. Quick. 别说话 快
[17:33] Let’s go. Come on. 走 来
[17:35] Stay together. 别走散了
[17:38] Hurry. 快
[17:42] Mama. 妈妈
[17:44] Quiet! 安静
[17:47] Go, go, go, go. 走起来
[17:52] Guys, this place is the perfect cover — 各位 这地方真是绝佳掩护
[17:54] a shipping complex housing over a dozen corporations. 十多家公司的运输工厂
[17:58] Everything from smart-phones to frozen fish. 从智能手机到冻鱼
[18:01] Shipping containers moving in and out. 运输集装箱进进出出
[18:02] How would anybody know some of them are packed with people? 谁能想到其中一些里装满了活人呢
[18:05] We could be looking at a lot more than just a way-station here. 这可能不仅是中间站
[18:07] This could be the Kilgannons’ European base of operation. 或许就是基尔加诺公司在欧洲的基地
[18:10] If it is, there’s probably enough evidence in that building 若果真如此 那幢楼里很可能
[18:12] to build a damn good case against them. 有对他们提起诉讼的足够证据
[18:14] We should move on it now and get Dembe out 我们应该马上行动 趁着还没出乱子
[18:15] – before something goes wrong. – I agree. -救出邓比 -我同意
[18:17] Let’s end this before we get in over our heads. 趁着局势还在掌控中 赶紧了结此事
[18:19] I’ll ask the Macedonians to secure a warrant. 我这就联系马其顿方面给出搜查令
[18:26] There — that’s Pete’s car. 看 那是皮特的车
[18:28] You sure? 确定
[18:29] Yeah. 嗯
[18:38] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[18:39] What does it look like? 你觉得呢
[18:41] You don’t know that he killed your friend. 你并不确定你朋友就是他杀的
[18:43] We don’t know he didn’t, so if it’s all right with you, 但也不确定不是他 所以你不介意的话
[18:44] I want to make sure he doesn’t kill us, too. 我要防止他对我们动手
[18:47] You have a problem with that, 假如你介意
[18:47] you’re welcome to wait in the car. 最好就待在车上
[19:52] Who is it? 谁啊
[19:52] It’s Lena. I need to talk to you. 我是莉娜 有事找你
[19:54] Lena? 莉娜
[19:58] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干什么
[19:59] Miss me? 想我了吗
[20:00] – Where’s the suitcase? – Were you followed? -手提箱呢 -有人跟踪你吗
[20:02] – Suitcase. – Shut the door! -箱子 -关上门
[20:02] – Where are the bones? – You have no idea what they’re capable of. -骨头在哪 -你不知道他们能干出什么
[20:05] I know what you’re capable of — killing Nik. 我知道你能干出什么 杀了尼克
[20:07] He said you killed his friend. 他说你杀了他朋友
[20:08] Me?! If anyone’s responsible for what happened to him, 我 如果有人要对他的死负责
[20:10] it’s you — for what happened to me, too! 那也是你 我这样也是因为你
[20:13] Oh, my God. 老天
[20:16] H-He came into the clinic looking for you. 他来诊所找你
[20:18] You disappeared. I was worried. 你失踪了 我很担心
[20:20] You lied to her about being married. 你骗她说你结婚了
[20:21] Why should we believe you about this? 我们现在该怎么相信你
[20:22] I don’t care what you believe. 我才不管你信不信
[20:24] You roped us into this. 你把我们牵扯进来的
[20:25] And the guys who did this — They knew it, too. 断我手指的那些家伙也知道
[20:27] They knew I put in a request with CODIS. 他们知道我在联合索引系统输入了请求
[20:31] I don’t know how, but they did. 我不懂他们怎么知道的 但他们知道
[20:32] So they came to my place to get the bones and kill me. 所以他们到我那找骨头然后灭我的口
[20:34] – Kill you? – Yeah. -灭你 -对
[20:36] After playing mumbly peg to try to get me 他们先断了我的指头
[20:37] to give up the names of anyone else who knew, 威胁我说出其他知情人
[20:39] which I didn’t, FYI. 但我谁也没说
[20:40] Yeah. They did get the suitcase, I bet. And Nik? 但他们把箱子拿走了吧 尼克呢
[20:43] He showed up after I passed out. 我晕过去后他来了
[20:46] And when I came to, I heard a noise, a struggle. 我醒来时听到了挣扎的声音
[20:50] I looked out. I saw this guy. 我向外看去看见一个人
[20:52] He had his arm wrapped around Nik’s neck. 那个人箍住了尼克的脖子
[20:55] I ran. 我逃了
[20:57] All I know for sure is that if he hadn’t shown up, 我只知道如果尼克没来
[20:59] they would’ve killed me, too. 他们也会杀了我的
[21:07] Up! 起来
[21:07] Time to go! Let’s go! 该走了 走
[21:10] Hurry! Quick! 快点
[21:12] Quick, quick. 快 快
[21:16] Move, move, move, move. 往前 往前
[21:20] All right. You, this truck. 你 上这辆
[21:22] You, over there. 你去那辆
[21:24] – No! – Move! I said move! -不 -走 我说快走
[21:27] – Wait! – Move! -等等 -走
[21:28] Please, that’s our daughter! 求你了 那是我们的女儿
[21:30] – Don’t do this. – Anna! -别这样 -安娜
[21:35] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. We just lost the connection. 不 不 不 信号丢失
[21:38] It sounded like he was hit. 他好像被打了
[21:39] – Get him back. – I can’t. -连回来 -做不到
[21:41] – Sir, we need to get in there. – Nobody’s going anywhere. -长官 我们得进去 -谁也别动
[21:43] I’m not sending you blind into a building full of armed guards. 我不会让你们盲目地进入满是武装警卫的房子
[21:45] And we were specifically told 他们还专门交代我们
[21:47] not to take any action without the local police. 不要在当地警方不在场时采取行动
[21:49] – I’m begging you! – It is my daughter. -求求你了 -那是我女儿
[21:50] – Please! – Mama! -求你了 -妈妈
[21:56] Tactical units are pulling up now. 作战小组正在集结
[22:10] Anna! Anna! 安娜 安娜
[22:35] He’s got a weapon. Look out! 他有武器 小心
[22:41] Dembe? Do you see him? 邓比呢 看到他了吗
[22:45] I don’t have him. 没看到他
[22:46] He’s not here. 他不在这
[22:48] Keen, check that truck. 基恩 搜那辆卡车
[22:49] Let’s go. Now. 我们走
[22:52] Dembe. Ohh! 邓比
[23:07] – Dembe is gone. – What do you mean gone? -邓比不见了 -什么叫不见了
[23:09] We believe his truck left the premises 我们认为他的卡车
[23:11] before we got to the building. 在我们抵达大楼前就出发了
[23:13] Well, they couldn’t have gotten very far. 他们跑不多远
[23:14] We set a perimeter, but it’s not that simple. 我们能设立封锁线 但不容易
[23:16] They used tunnels to get into Macedonia. 他们是通过隧道进入马其顿的
[23:18] Elizabeth, somebody in that warehouse 伊丽莎白 仓库里肯定有人
[23:20] knows where to find that truck. 知道怎么找到那辆车
[23:21] Yeah. I know. We’re working on it. 对 我知道 我们在想办法
[23:26] Cornelius Goga. 科尼利厄斯·哥加
[23:29] You’re losing a lot of blood, Cornelius. 你失血过多 科尼利厄斯
[23:31] Hey! Do not pass out on me. 不许晕倒
[23:34] That truck that just left — 刚离开的那辆车
[23:36] Get on the phone and contact the driver now. 现在就打给司机
[23:38] You won’t find them. 你找不到他们的
[23:40] “Them”? How many are still out there? 他们 还有多少人
[23:42] The minute you raided, our dispatch sent a burn signal to our drivers. 你们一突击 指挥部就给司机发弃车信号
[23:46] – I don’t believe you. – You’re too late. -我不信 -你们晚了
[23:48] Our drivers know. 我们的司机知道了
[23:49] They ditched their trucks, walked away. 他们弃车走了
[23:52] Nobody can find them now. 现在没人找得到他们了
[23:54] Only our drivers know where they are. 只有我们的司机知道他们在哪
[23:58] – Cooper? – We’re here, Agent Keen. -库珀 -我们在 基恩探员
[23:59] – The photos you sent are coming through. – Reddington? -你传来的照片导出来了 -雷丁顿
[24:01] I’m right here. Tell me what you know. 我就在这儿 告诉我你都知道什么
[24:03] As of now, there are still seven trucks unaccounted for. 现在 还有七辆卡车失踪
[24:05] The police are looking for them, but the drivers were instructed 警方在追踪 但司机收到命令
[24:08] to abandon them in hard-to-find places. 要将其抛弃在难以搜索的地点
[24:10] Dirt roads, parking garages. 乡间小路 停车场
[24:11] – Then find the drivers. – The drivers are in the wind. -那去找司机 -司机已经跑了
[24:13] Uh, everyone, 各位
[24:14] uh, I think we might have another problem here. 我们好像有新的问题了
[24:16] The truck in the photo you sent — 你发来的照片上的卡车
[24:17] Is it the same size and style 和我们认为邓比所在的
[24:19] – as the one we think Dembe’s on? – Yes. Why? -卡车大小和型号一样吗 -是的 怎么
[24:21] It’s a refrigerated truck, 那是辆冷冻卡车
[24:22] meaning its cargo bay is airtight. 也就是说货舱是密封的
[24:24] – If the truck stops running — – The air stops circulating. -如果停车 -就没有空气流通了
[24:26] Aram, can you pull up the specs on the truck? 阿兰姆 调出卡车说明书
[24:28] Tell us how much oxygen the cargo bay can hold? 货舱氧气量有多少
[24:30] Actually, it’s — it’s not the oxygen that’s the problem, sir. 事实上 氧气量不是最大的问题 长官
[24:33] It’s the carbon dioxide we breathe out. 问题是我们呼出的二氧化碳
[24:34] 3% is fatal to humans. 3%就足以致命
[24:36] When the air reaches 3% CO2, 空气中的二氧化碳含量达到3%时
[24:38] everyone inside will asphyxiate. 里面的所有人都会窒息
[24:40] How long? 需要多久
[24:41] – Aram, how long?! – Hang on. -阿兰姆 多久 -等等
[24:43] The truck’s cargo bay is just under 1,000 cubic feet. 货舱大概不到一千立方英尺
[24:46] The average person produces about 平均每人每小时
[24:47] 1.7 cubic feet of CO2 per hour, 呼出1.7立方英尺二氧化碳
[24:50] times 15 people. 乘以十五人
[24:52] – Maybe 2 1/2 hours. – I have to go. -大概两个半小时 -我挂了
[24:54] Do what you can. 你尽力
[24:57] Hey! Can you hear us?! Why have we stopped?! 能听到吗 为什么停车了
[25:00] You will give us away! 你会暴露我们的
[25:01] You’re afraid of being caught? We’ve been abandoned! 你还怕被抓吗 我们被丢在这里了
[25:03] – Someone will come. – Staying calm will not keep us alive. -会有人来的 -保持冷静也救不了我们
[25:06] We have to get out of here. There’s not enough air. 我们必须出去 这里空气不够
[25:25] It’s okay. Someone will come. 没事的 会有人来的
[25:34] All right, I’m coming! 好了 我来了
[25:38] Where is Arthur? 亚瑟在哪
[25:39] – I’m sorry. Who are you? – I need to see your husband. -抱歉 你哪位 -我找你丈夫
[25:41] Please, It’s important I speak to your husband. 拜托 我需要立刻见到他
[25:43] My husband is dead. 我丈夫去世了
[25:48] Your — Uh, your son? 那 你儿子呢
[25:49] If you could get your son on the phone. 麻烦你给你儿子打电话
[25:51] No, whatever on earth is the matter, please — 不要 不管你是有什么事 请你…
[25:53] Mrs. Kilgannon, someone I care about a great deal 基尔加诺夫人 我很在乎的人
[25:56] is in imminent danger, 现在身处危险
[25:58] and I have very little time. 而且我没有时间了
[25:59] The only person who can help me is your son. 唯一能帮我的人就是你儿子
[26:02] So unless you want this exchange 所以除非你希望
[26:03] to become considerably more heated… 这件事发展成十分严重的地步
[26:06] you’ll get him on the phone immediately. 否则就赶紧联系你儿子
[26:08] The entire facility lost! 整个基地失守了
[26:10] Do you have any idea what that means?! 你知不知道这意味着什么
[26:12] That one location was funding most of our operation! 那个地方是我们的经济主要来源
[26:16] I can’t talk now! 我没时间
[26:17] The seven trucks that received burn signals in Macedonia — 马其顿收到弃车信号的七辆车
[26:20] I need the names and addresses of the drivers. 我需要司机的名字和地址
[26:23] Reddington. 雷丁顿
[26:24] You told my father I was unfit to run the company. 你跟我父亲说我没能力管理公司
[26:27] You tried to have me pushed out. Why would I help you? 你想排挤我 我为什么还要帮你
[26:29] Allow me to pay you the courtesy of being blunt. 请允许我对你的直率报以直率
[26:32] I need your help to find those trucks, 我需要你帮助我找到这些车
[26:35] or I’m gonna have to put a bullet in your mother’s head. 否则我就给你母亲头上来一枪
[26:38] You’ll kill my mother? That’s your leverage? 你要杀我母亲 这就是你的筹码
[26:40] You have five seconds. 你有五秒钟
[26:41] Oh, let’s not waste time. 那别浪费时间了
[26:42] Go ahead and put her down. Put a bullet in the old lady. 直接杀了她 给那老太太来一枪吧
[26:45] I would’ve done it meself eventually, 反正最后我也是这么打算的
[26:47] but you can save me the trouble. 你还可以给我省点事
[26:53] I’m — I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[27:00] Colin drives an old American sports car. 科林开一辆很旧的美国跑车
[27:03] It was very expensive. 十分昂贵
[27:05] He had the vehicle outfitted with GPS tracking. 他的车上装了定位系统
[27:09] If you let me go to my computer… 如果你让我开电脑
[27:12] I can give you his exact location. 我可以帮你找到他
[27:25] Did I wake you? 吵醒你了吗
[27:27] I’ll make this simple. 我说简单点
[27:30] I have the suitcase. 手提箱在我这里
[27:31] And because I have the suitcase, 因为手提箱在我这里
[27:33] I need to speak with Raymond Reddington. 所以我需要和雷蒙德·雷丁顿谈谈
[27:38] So here’s my offer. 所以我提议
[27:40] The person who puts me in contact with him first will live. 第一个帮我联系上他的人可以免死
[27:44] I can’t guarantee the quality of your life, 虽然我无法保证会活得怎么样
[27:47] but breathing is part of the package. 但我会留你一口气
[27:53] The other two will die. 另外两个会死
[27:58] Thoughts? 有什么想法
[28:00] Questions? 有什么问题
[28:03] I can’t tell you what I don’t know. 我不知道的事情怎么告诉你
[28:06] That’s more of a comment, really. 说实在的 这更像是句评论
[28:10] Tom, tell him, damn it. Tell him! 汤姆 告诉他 可恶 告诉他
[28:12] Look, he’s the one who knows. He ran it all. 他才是知道情况的人 整件事都是他搞出来的
[28:16] He…hired me to extract the DNA. 他雇我来提取DNA
[28:19] I just ran the search. 我只是搜索了一下
[28:22] I see. 明白了
[28:23] So you’re of no use. 所以你没用了
[28:30] It’s no small thing to betray a man like Reddington. 背叛雷丁顿这种人非同小可
[28:33] I’d want to think about it, too. 我也会想考虑考虑
[28:34] But, unfortunately, you don’t have that luxury. 但不幸的是 你无福消受
[28:39] Maybe this will aid in your deliberations. 可能这会帮你想清楚
[28:42] Wait! Wait! She doesn’t know anything. 等等 她什么都不知道
[28:44] I don’t. Please. 我不知道 拜托
[28:45] I-I won’t say anything. 我什么也不会说的
[28:47] I-I don’t even know where we are. 连自己在哪我都不知道
[28:50] I could just go… 我可以离开
[28:52] – I’ll just go. – Go? -我会直接离开 -离开
[28:54] You don’t have to do this. 你没必要这么做的
[28:56] Darling, I-I’m not… 亲爱的 我不是
[28:59] uncivilized. 灭绝人性
[29:02] I just need the information. 我只是需要情报
[29:11] Go. 走吧
[29:14] Go on. 走吧
[29:16] You’re free to go. 你可以走了
[29:31] Then there was one. 还剩最后一个
[29:33] Pull any docs that tie us to the facility and destroy them. 找到我们和那里的所有联系并全部销毁
[29:36] The bank records, payroll, 银行记录 薪资发放
[29:37] evidence of our payoffs in the border — 我们在边境付款的证据
[29:42] Your mother brought you into this world, Colin. 令堂把你带到这个世界 科林
[29:44] Did you really think she couldn’t take you out? 你真觉得她不能把你带走吗
[29:51] I want the names of those drivers. 我需要那些司机的名字
[29:55] Okay. Okay. 好
[29:57] I can get them. They’re in his briefcase. 我能拿到 就在他的手提箱里
[29:59] How convenient. Who’s he? 多方便 他是谁
[30:02] My financial adviser. 我的金融顾问
[30:04] He handles the payroll. 发薪事宜由他负责
[30:07] Thanks, Colin. 谢谢 科林
[30:31] It’s not working. 不行
[30:33] We need to save the air we have. 我们需要省着用现有的空气
[30:35] You need to slow your breathing. 你 需要放慢呼吸
[30:37] Give me that! 把那个给我
[31:11] This just came in from Reddington. 雷丁顿刚发过来的
[31:14] Those are the drivers who received the burn signal. 这些司机都收到了弃车信号
[31:17] I don’t understand. How did Reddington — 我不明白 雷丁顿是怎么
[31:18] He got to Kilgannon, got the payroll records. 他找到了基尔加诺 拿到了发薪记录
[31:20] We have their legal names and addresses 我们有了他们的真名 住址
[31:21] and the routes they were assigned. 以及分配到的路线
[31:23] They’ve found three trucks so far — 目前他们找到了三辆卡车
[31:24] two in a forest, one in a parking garage. 两辆在树林里 一辆在车库里
[31:26] There’s no sign of Dembe. 没有邓比的踪迹
[31:27] – How much time do we have left? – About 35 minutes. -还有多少时间 -约三十五分钟
[31:30] All right, we need to get to these guys and find those trucks 好 我们要在车上的活人变成死尸之前
[31:31] before they turn up full of bodies. 找到他们
[31:33] Wait. 等等
[31:34] There were seven trucks. There’s only six on this list. 有七辆 清单上只有六辆
[31:37] Reddington is going after Dembe’s driver. 雷丁顿打算亲自追邓比那辆车的司机
[31:54] We all don’t have to die. 我们都不必死
[31:56] – Sit down. – No. Look. -坐下 -不 听我说
[31:58] If there is something we can do, something to give a few of us 如果有什么我们能做的
[32:01] – more time to be saved… – What are you saying? -能给我们更多的时间以期获救 -什么意思
[32:03] I’m sorry, but if there were fewer people, 对不起 如果人少一点
[32:06] there would be more air for the others. 就能有更多空气给其他人
[32:08] – Enough. – Let him talk. -够了 -让他说
[32:10] Who do you propose? 你有什么方案
[32:11] I was thinking by age. 我想照年龄排序
[32:13] The oldest first — That seems fair. 长者优先 很公平
[32:15] Fair? To murder my wife? 公平 杀死我妻子公平吗
[32:17] Yes. To save others. 对 救其他人很公平
[32:19] And who will do this? 谁来动手
[32:22] You? 你
[32:24] Look her in the eye as you choke off her last breath? 看着她并掐断她最后一口气
[32:27] I am not going to die here! 我不能死在这里
[32:30] And you will not kill anyone either. 你也不能再杀人
[32:32] I don’t remember anybody putting you in charge. 我怎么不记得你什么时候当上头头了
[32:34] Maybe you will go first. 不如从你开始吧
[32:41] Even with fewer people, the air won’t last long. 就算少几个人 空气也支撑不了多久
[32:46] We will not start killing each other just to die anyway. 不必多此一举 自相残杀
[32:50] Whatever happens… 无论发生什么
[32:52] we do it together. 我们一起面对
[33:07] Can you feel that? 你能感觉到吗
[33:11] Can you hear it? That’s your heartbeat. 能听到吗 那是你的心跳声
[33:15] Concentrate on it. 集中注意力
[33:17] Slow it down. 让它慢下来
[33:20] It’s okay. 没事的
[33:26] Driver’s not here. I’m too late. 司机不在 我来迟了
[33:29] You don’t know that. All of his stuff — 还不能确定 他的东西
[33:30] his clothes, prescription bottles — 衣服 随身的药瓶
[33:32] It’s all still there, right? 都还在 是吗
[33:33] He knows the police are after him. 他知道警察在找他
[33:35] He can’t run with nothing. He has to come back. 他不会空着手跑掉 他一定会回来的
[33:37] You ever wonder why Dembe stays with me — 你有没有好奇过 为什么邓比一直陪着我
[33:40] why anyone so decent would spend his days 为什么如此正派的人
[33:44] at the side of someone so indecent? 会一直待在我这样一个恶人身边
[33:47] You saved him. He owes you his life. 你救了他 他欠你一条命
[33:49] He protects you because you protected him. 他保护你因为你保护了他
[33:51] No, Elizabeth. 不 伊丽莎白
[33:53] Dembe didn’t stay with me because he saw me as his savior. 邓比跟我在一起不是因为他把我当成救命恩人
[33:57] He stayed with me because he saw me for the man 他陪着我 是因为他看到了
[33:59] I really was — 真正的我
[34:01] a man surrounded by darkness. 一个被黑暗包围的人
[34:03] No friends who could be trusted, 没有可以信任的朋友
[34:05] no faith that loyalty or love could ever truly exist. 不相信忠诚和爱的存在
[34:12] I was… 我…
[34:16] Well, I was younger then. 我那时很年轻
[34:19] Angrier. 很愤怒
[34:22] Dembe connected his life with mine to show me, 邓比把他的生命和我的联到了一起
[34:26] that day and every day, 每一天 他都在向我展示
[34:29] that the world is not what I fear it to be. 这世界并不是我所惧怕的那样
[34:33] He is the light in the darkness. 他是黑暗中那一抹光亮
[34:37] Living proof that there is another way, 生动地证明了世界还有另一面
[34:42] that life can be… 生活可以
[34:44] good… 很美好
[34:46] that people can be kind, 人们可以很善良
[34:49] that a man like me might one day dream 像我这样的人也许有天会梦想
[34:54] of becoming a man like him. 变成他那样的人
[34:57] He pledged his life, offered it up as evidence 他用他的生命证明
[35:00] that I was wrong about this world. 我误解了这个世界
[35:04] Dembe guards my life 邓比保护我
[35:06] because he’s determined to save my soul. 是因为他决心要拯救我的灵魂
[35:18] You were wrong. 你错了
[35:21] Nobody knows we’re here. 没人知道我们在这
[35:24] Nobody’s coming. 没有人会来
[35:33] It’s okay. 没关系
[35:38] Sleep. 睡吧
[35:40] Your parents will be waiting when you wake up. 等你醒来就会看到爸爸妈妈在等你
[36:10] The truck. 那辆卡车
[36:11] Where is it? 在哪里
[36:18] She barely has a pulse. 她快没有脉搏了
[36:25] The ambulances are on their way. 救护车在路上了
[36:26] She won’t make it if we wait for an ambulance. 等不及救护车了
[36:49] She’s alive. 活过来了
[36:51] And sleeping. 正在睡觉
[36:53] The doctors expect a full recovery. 医生说她会完全康复
[36:56] The resilience of the young. 年轻人的恢复力啊
[37:07] I thought I’d lost you. 我以为我会失去你
[37:11] Not yet, old friend. 还不到时候 老朋友
[37:16] The world can be such an unsparingly savage place. 这世界真是冷酷野蛮啊
[37:19] One could be forgiven for believing 相信邪必胜正的人
[37:20] that evil will triumph in the end. 也可以被宽恕
[37:23] Those who believe so are wrong. 这样想的人是错的
[37:25] If you’d died today, like that, 假如你今天死了
[37:27] it would be all the proof I needed 那就证明了我的观点
[37:28] that you are the one who is wrong. 你才是错的
[37:32] And here I am. 而我好好地在这里
[37:36] And here you are. 是啊
[37:43] They found all seven trucks, packed full of people. 他们找到了全部七辆卡车 里面全是人
[37:46] The police say some might not make it, 警察说有几个可能救不回来了
[37:47] but we saved a lot of lives today. 但我们今天仍然拯救了很多人
[37:50] So that they could be arrested and deported 然后他们会被逮捕被驱逐出境
[37:52] like the others at the warehouse. 就像仓库里的其他人一样
[37:55] What about them? 他们怎么办
[37:57] Ressler is on with Cooper now. 雷斯勒正在向库珀汇报
[37:59] 15 passengers as expected, yeah. 十五名偷渡客 和预料的一样
[38:01] Three were taken to the hospital by ambulance. 三名被救护车送到医院
[38:03] And Dembe and Reddington took the girl. 小女孩被邓比和雷丁顿接走
[38:05] – So you have 10 there. – Correct. -所以你那还有十个 -是的
[38:06] Police have their hands full with the warehouse 警察都在处理仓库
[38:08] and the other trucks. 和其他卡车里的偷渡客
[38:09] And once everyone’s been cleared by medical, 所有的人经医生检查之后
[38:11] they asked us to transport everyone we’ve got 他们立刻要求我们把所有人
[38:13] back to the station house. 转移回警局
[38:15] Sir, look, I have to say, I-I knew this was happening. 长官 不得不说 我知道会这样
[38:18] I knew people were risking their lives 我知道成千上万的人
[38:20] by the hundreds of thousands. 在冒着生命的危险偷渡
[38:22] But, I mean, 但是我想说
[38:24] knowing it and seeing it… 知道与亲眼所见
[38:28] It’s different. 不一样
[38:33] Agent Ressler, stay on the line. 雷斯勒探员 不要挂电话
[38:39] Harold! I’m here with Dembe. 哈罗德 我现在和邓比一起
[38:41] Dembe. Thank God. 邓比 感谢上天
[38:44] Oh, we have some good news. 我们有些好消息
[38:45] It seems the young Anna Elazar will live to see a brighter day. 看来小安娜·阿沙尔会活得更美好的
[38:50] Another day, maybe. I’m not so sure about brighter. 也许是活下去吧 更美好我不敢说
[38:53] Her parents were arrested. 她父母被逮捕了
[38:55] Who knows how long it’ll take to reunite them? 谁知道要多久他们才能团聚
[38:57] And even then, her future is back 即使如此 她的未来
[38:58] at that migrant camp in Greece. 也会在希腊难民营中渡过
[39:00] Bleak business, Harold. 残酷的事 哈罗德
[39:02] Yes, as we speak, 没错 我们说话这会
[39:03] my agents are preparing to transport 10 recovered migrants 我的警探已经准备把十名痊愈的移民
[39:07] into the custody of the Macedonian police. 移交马其顿警方关押
[39:09] 10 people… 十个人
[39:11] with only minutes left, perhaps, 也许只剩下几分钟
[39:13] before they wind up back in a cell. 然后他们就要回到牢里
[39:15] Of course, were my agents to encounter any resistance 当然 如果在押送他们去警察局的路上
[39:18] while making the trip to the local station house, 我的探员遇到任何反抗行为
[39:20] our hands would be tied. 我们也无能为力
[39:23] We have no formal authority in Macedonia. 我们在马其顿并没有正式的权限
[39:25] In fact, we’ve been specifically ordered 事实上 我们收到明确的命令
[39:28] not to engage with hostiles of any kind. 不要与任何敌人交战
[39:31] Donald! 唐纳德
[39:56] I’m not sure what will happen with the girl and her parents. 我不知道这个小女孩和她的父母会怎么样
[39:58] Well, I’ve found a little bribery goes a long way. 我发现小小的贿赂 帮助可不小
[40:47] You know, all this time I’ve given you to think has 我给你这些思考的时间
[40:50] prompted me to do some thinking of my own. 却也令我反思自己的问题
[40:52] And, uh… I got to tell you, 我得说
[40:55] I’m stumped. 我被难住了
[40:57] When you consider all the people on the planet 想想这世上所有那些
[40:59] who would be interested in the contents of that case 对手提箱中的东西感兴趣的人
[41:02] and you multiply that number by an even greater number 再想想他们为了得到那些东西
[41:05] of unspeakable things those people would do to get it, 会做出多少难以启齿的事
[41:09] how the hell could it end up in the hands 它究竟怎么会落到
[41:11] of a little pissant like you? 你这种废物的手里呢
[41:16] Maybe because I’m not the pissant you think I am. 也许我没你想象的这么废物
[41:20] Oh, no? Do tell. 不是吗 请说
[41:22] Your man got the drop on me at the Red Birch. 你的手下在红桦树占了上风
[41:24] I’ll give you that. 确实如此
[41:26] But that story has a different ending in a fair fight. 但如果是公平较量 肯定不一样
[41:29] Shame I won’t get a chance to see that. 可惜我没机会看到了
[41:32] Thinking time’s over. 谈话结束
[41:32] Listen, listen, listen! 听我说 听我说
[41:35] He’s my boss. 他是我上司
[41:38] We’ve got a very serious problem. 遇上麻烦了
[41:39] Someone grabbed Keen 有人抓走了基恩
[41:42] and the case. 和那个箱子
[41:50] You want to know why I had that case? 你想知道箱子为什么在我这里吗
[41:52] ‘Cause I work for Reddington, and he sent me to get it. 因为我是为雷丁顿办事的 是他叫我来拿的
[41:55] – You’re lying. – I’m not lying. -你在说谎 -我没说谎
[41:56] I got a wife and a kid. 我有妻子和孩子
[41:58] I’m not dying here, not from you, 我不要死在这里 死在你手上
[42:00] not for him, 不要为他而死
[42:01] and certainly not for whatever the hell’s in that case. 也绝对不会为了箱子里的东西而死
[42:03] I don’t even know why 我都不知道是为什么
[42:04] everybody wants the damn thing. 所有的人都想要那个破东西
[42:07] You want Reddington? 你想要雷丁顿
[42:09] I can give him to you. 我可以把他交给你
[42:11] He trusts me. 他信任我
[42:13] I can deliver him to you. 我可以把他带来给你
[42:16] Just give me a chance. 只要给我一个机会
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme