时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | …101.2 Seven Valleys Radio. | 调频101.2 七谷电台 |
[00:05] | And pushing Janet Jackson off her four-week reign | 意欲挑战珍妮·杰克逊连续四周 |
[00:08] | at the top of the charts, | 对榜单的统治 |
[00:09] | here’s Roxette with their new single — | 罗克塞特放出了他们的新单曲 |
[00:24] | At the Berlin Wall at the Brandenburg Gate, | 在勃兰登堡门的柏林墙下 |
[00:26] | I’m Tom Brokaw. | 我是汤姆·布洛考 |
[00:27] | Brandenburg Gate, of course, is in East Berlin, | 勃兰登堡门在东柏林 |
[00:29] | and the sound that you hear and what you’re seeing tonight — | 你今晚将听到看到的 |
[00:32] | not hammers and sickles, but hammers and chisels | 不是锤子与镰刀 而是锤子与凿子 |
[00:34] | as young people take down this wall bit by bit. | 年轻人将手持这些工具一点点的拆除这道墙 |
[00:38] | Earlier this evening, the Communist Central Committee | 今晚早些时候 东柏林的 |
[00:40] | in East Berlin… | 共产党中央委员会… |
[00:41] | End of an era, huh? | 时代的终结啊 |
[00:43] | “Era.” We need a five-letter word that ends in “H.” | 时代 要H结尾的5个字母组成的单词 |
[00:47] | Tonight, citizens from both Germanys… | 今晚 两个德国的人民 |
[00:48] | – Uh…”epoch.” – …are singing and dancing on the wall itself. | -那就纪元 -将在墙上载歌载舞 |
[00:51] | – Reunited right on top… – Hey, girls still asleep? | -在墙上团聚 -姑娘们还没起吗 |
[00:54] | Karen picked them up already. | 凯琳已经把她们接走了 |
[00:56] | On the east side of the Berlin Wall, | 今晚在柏林墙的东边 |
[00:58] | something new tonight. | 出现了从未有过的画面 |
[01:00] | Soldiers dismantling it, not guarding it with rifles. | 士兵在拆除这道墙 而非持枪看守 |
[01:03] | I, uh — I got to get to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[01:05] | Sweetheart, it’s still early. | 亲爱的 还早着呢 |
[01:09] | Early is on time, | 早就是准时 |
[01:11] | on time is late, | 准时就已经迟到了 |
[01:14] | and late is unacceptable. | 而迟到是不可接受的 |
[02:27] | No. Please. | 别 求你了 |
[02:29] | Who sent you? We can talk. | 谁派你来的 我们可以谈谈 |
[02:32] | We — We can — We can talk! | 我们可以谈谈 |
[02:39] | 旅行社 第90号 | |
[02:44] | Ooh, can I play? | 我可以玩吗 |
[02:45] | Uh! You’re in my line of sight. | 你挡住我了 |
[02:47] | Oh, there’s a hole under the lighthouse. | 灯塔下面有个球洞 |
[02:49] | I’m playing the carom. | 我要撞球进洞 |
[02:52] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[02:54] | Dembe and I have scheduled a tournament. | 邓比和我要打一场比赛 |
[02:56] | It’s been in the works for some time, | 已经准备了一段时间了 |
[02:59] | but we couldn’t quite settle on a format. | 但是我们一直没决定好形式 |
[03:01] | I finally unearthed the Peoria System | 我最终发现了两倍杆数限制的 |
[03:03] | with a double-par limit, and here we are. | 新贝利亚制差点计算方式 |
[03:05] | The tournament is this week. | 比赛就在这周 |
[03:07] | And I have every intention of winning. | 我可不想输 |
[03:15] | And here I thought all old, rich, white men | 我还以为所有上了年级的有钱白人 |
[03:18] | were good at golf. | 都会打高尔夫 |
[03:19] | Maybe it’s my putter. | 也许是我的轻击棒有问题 |
[03:22] | Mitchell Dunning of Dupont Circle | 杜邦圆环的米切尔·邓宁 |
[03:25] | is about to be assassinated. | 即将被暗杀 |
[03:27] | I’m sorry — Mitchell who? | 你说什么 米切尔谁 |
[03:28] | Dunning. | 邓宁 |
[03:30] | He found me through an associate of mine | 他找到了我一个同事 |
[03:32] | and is looking to disappear. | 想让他帮他销声匿迹 |
[03:34] | My problem is that I don’t have the resources | 我的问题是我现在没办法 |
[03:36] | to help him at present. | 帮他 |
[03:38] | Yours is that Mr. Dunning believes | 你的问题是邓宁先生认为 |
[03:40] | the hit was contracted through the Travel Agency. | 暗杀是旅行社安排的 |
[03:43] | A travel agency? | 一家旅行社 |
[03:44] | Not a travel agency, Elizabeth. | 不是某一家旅行社 伊丽莎白 |
[03:47] | The Travel Agency — | 是那一家旅行社 |
[03:49] | a murder-for-hire ring | 一个在暗处 |
[03:51] | that lived in the shadows for nearly 30 years. | 运作了快30年的雇凶杀人组织 |
[03:54] | Their assassins carried out a variety of contract hits | 他们的杀手受雇杀了很多人 |
[03:57] | until they mysteriously closed their doors 12 years ago, | 12年前却神秘的关门闭业 |
[04:00] | dashing any hope that law enforcement might one day | 执法部门侦破旅行社犯下的 |
[04:03] | solve the rash of killings the Agency left in their wake. | 诸多案件的可能性也就此终结 |
[04:06] | So if this Dunning guy is right and they are after him — | 所以如果邓宁没弄错 确实是中介要杀他 |
[04:09] | Innocents and not-so-innocents have targets on their backs, | 那么诸多无辜或有罪之人就都危险了 |
[04:12] | beginning with Mitchell Dunning. | 从米切尔·邓宁开始 |
[04:14] | The Travel Agency was a consortium of anonymous killers | 旅行社是匿名杀手集团 |
[04:18] | responsible for a variety of unsolved murders — | 犯下了多起未解谋杀案 |
[04:21] | the assassination of a civil-rights activist in 1983, | 1983年暗杀民权活动家 |
[04:24] | the poisoning of an anti-Glasnost Soviet businessman | 87年下毒谋杀反开放性的 |
[04:27] | in ’87. | 前苏联企业家 |
[04:28] | What do we know about the man | 雷丁顿说的下个目标 |
[04:29] | who Reddington says is the next target? | 我们有什么线索 |
[04:31] | Mitchell David Dunning. | 米切尔·大卫·邓宁 |
[04:33] | Lives in Dupont Circle and imports high-end furniture. | 家住杜邦圆环 进口高端家具 |
[04:36] | Offices in Paris, London, and New York. | 巴黎 伦敦 纽约都有办公室 |
[04:39] | Keen, Navabi, find him and pull him into protective custody. | 基恩 纳瓦比 找到他并将他带回保护 |
[04:42] | I want to know who wants him dead | 我要知道谁想杀他 |
[04:43] | and why he thinks the Travel Agency | 以及为什么他认为有人 |
[04:45] | was contracted to do the job. | 雇用了”旅行社”来杀他 |
[04:49] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[04:50] | A word? | 接一步说话 |
[04:55] | There’s a personal matter that I need to attend to. | 有件私事我必须处理 |
[04:57] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[04:59] | Honestly, I’m not sure. | 说真的 我也不知道 |
[05:01] | But I need you to oversee things here until it’s taken care of. | 但处理好之前我需要你代为管理 |
[05:03] | – I’m sorry. Unavoidable. – Of course. | -抱歉 我不去不行 -没问题 |
[05:11] | – Yeah? – I’m looking for Isaiah. | -有事吗 -我找以赛亚 |
[05:14] | – Who? – Isaiah Hill. | -谁 -以赛亚·希尔 |
[05:16] | Never heard of him. | 没听过 |
[05:21] | You gonna open this damn door, or are we gonna have a problem? | 你到底想开门 还是想找麻烦 |
[05:25] | Hey! I’m gonna call the cops! | 我要报警了 |
[05:27] | Special Agent Harold Cooper. FBI. | 特别探员哈罗德·库珀 联调局 |
[05:30] | I’m not here on official business — yet. | 我不是来执勤的 |
[05:32] | O-Okay, look, I met him a couple days ago. | 好吧 我几天前遇见了他 |
[05:36] | I said I needed a place to crash. | 我说我需要个地方住 |
[05:37] | He tossed me his keys. I haven’t seen him since. | 他就给了我他家钥匙 之后就没见过他 |
[05:40] | Where’d he go? | 他去了哪 |
[05:41] | We still unofficial? | 这还是非正式对话吗 |
[05:43] | Only if you give me a straight answer. | 如果你给我个直截了当的回答 |
[05:44] | Isaiah Hill — where is he? | 以赛亚·希尔在哪儿 |
[05:49] | – You packed the laptop, right? – I told you — yes. | -笔记本带了对吧 -我说了我带了 |
[05:51] | Along with the phone and the chargers. | 还带了手机和充电器 |
[05:53] | – What’d your sister say? – Cabin’s empty. | -你姐妹怎么说 -小木屋空着 |
[05:55] | Garage code is the address backwards. | 车库密码是地址倒着写 |
[05:57] | Here — you finish the bags. I’m gonna set the alarm. | 把行李放好 我去设警报器 |
[05:59] | Mitchell Dunning? FBI — agents Navabi and Keen. | 米切尔·邓宁 联调局纳瓦比和基恩探员 |
[06:02] | FBI? I don’t — What’s going on? | 联调局 怎么回事 |
[06:05] | We believe there may be a threat to your life. | 我们认为你有生命威胁 |
[06:07] | – We need you to come with us. – What threat? | -我要你跟我们走 -什么威胁 |
[06:08] | There can’t — You must have me confused with someone else. | 不可能 你们一定弄错人了 |
[06:11] | – Are you going somewhere? – Upstate for the weekend. | -你们要出门吗 -周末去郊区 |
[06:14] | It’s Wednesday. | 今天周三 |
[06:15] | Look, officers, I appreciate your concern, | 探员们 感谢你们关心 |
[06:17] | but clearly, you’ve got the wrong guy. | 但你们显然找错人了 |
[06:19] | There’s no threat. I’m a salesman. I import — | 没什么威胁 我是个销售 我进口… |
[06:43] | I’m sorry to be asking you these questions now, | 很抱歉这时候问你问题 |
[06:44] | but if we’re gonna find whoever did this, | 但我们得了解一切 |
[06:46] | we need to know everything you know. | 才能查出凶手 |
[06:48] | Everything was fine, and then suddenly, | 一切都好好的 但突然间 |
[06:49] | he was rushing us out of the house, | 他就赶着我们离开 |
[06:51] | and then you show up, and… | 接着你们就出现 |
[06:54] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[06:56] | Liz, you have to see this. | 莉斯 你得看看这个 |
[07:01] | I found it in the car. | 我在车里找到的 |
[07:05] | Do you know this man, Mrs. Dunning? | 你认识这个男人吗 邓宁太太 |
[07:10] | No. | 不认识 |
[07:11] | Why? Who is he? | 怎么了 他是谁 |
[07:40] | Are you following me now? | 你在跟踪我 |
[07:41] | Mr. Kaplan gave you a suitcase. | 卡普兰先生给了你一只手提箱 |
[07:44] | In it was a skeleton she never should have unearthed | 里面是她不该挖出来的骨骸 |
[07:48] | and whose identity must remain secret. | 骨骸的身份必须保密 |
[07:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[07:56] | I understand the temptation — | 我明白那种诱惑 |
[07:59] | acting on a fine woman’s dying wish — | 为一位好女人完成遗愿 |
[08:03] | But your quest | 但你这个任务 |
[08:04] | has cost Nik Korpal his life, | 已经害死了尼克·克尔帕 |
[08:07] | and persisting will put whomever you involve in harm’s way. | 继续下去 你卷进来的所有人都会有危险 |
[08:16] | I prefer no one gets hurt. | 我不希望有人受伤 |
[08:18] | Secrets put people in harm’s way. | 秘密给人带来危险 |
[08:23] | Keeping them in the dark — a talent you and I share. | 保守秘密是你我共同的长处 |
[08:28] | Or shared. I’m out of that business. | 曾经是 我已经不干了 |
[08:32] | And if I have a quest, it’s to shine a light | 如果我有任务 那就是要 |
[08:34] | on the darkness you create — | 照亮你所造成的黑暗 |
[08:37] | to help Liz find her way out of the enormous shadow you cast. | 帮莉斯脱离你蒙上的巨大阴影 |
[08:42] | You asked Nik to identify the bones, | 你要尼克查明骨骸的身份 |
[08:45] | and he was killed for his trouble | 他就被知道这些身份 |
[08:47] | by someone who knows their identity | 知道它们价值所在的人 |
[08:49] | and, therefore, their value. | 谋杀了 |
[08:52] | That killer is likely searching for a way to contact me | 凶手很可能在寻找方法联系我 |
[08:56] | since, knowing their value, | 因为 知道它们的价值 |
[08:58] | he knows they are most valuable to me. | 他自然知道他们对我最重要 |
[09:03] | I will allow myself to be found, recover the suitcase, | 我可以让他找到我 找到箱子 |
[09:07] | eliminate the man for his troubles, | 干掉那个人 |
[09:10] | and rebury the body in a place | 然后再把那具骨骸 |
[09:12] | where it will be lost to the sands of time, | 埋到一个谁也找不到的地方 |
[09:15] | as originally intended. | 就像原来一样 |
[09:19] | Whatever secret you’re hiding from Liz… | 无论你对莉斯隐瞒了什么秘密 |
[09:23] | it’ll come out. | 真相总会水落石出的 |
[09:26] | Family secrets always do. | 家庭里的秘密总是这样 |
[09:28] | What’s in the envelope? | 信封里是什么 |
[09:29] | What envelope? | 什么信封 |
[09:34] | You will stop looking for Pete McGee. | 不要再找皮特·麦基了 |
[09:38] | You are to act | 你要表现得 |
[09:40] | as if Pete McGee never existed. | 从来没有皮特·麦基这个人一样 |
[09:44] | – Say it. – Is he doing this? Did he send you? | -说出来 -是他吗 是他派你来的吗 |
[09:47] | Say it, Lena. | 说出来 莉娜 |
[09:51] | Pete McGee doesn’t exist. | 没有皮特·麦基这个人 |
[09:53] | Keep it that way. | 记好了 |
[09:56] | Or I’ll be back. | 否则我还会来找你 |
[10:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:03] | You think this man who was killed | 你觉得被杀的这个人 |
[10:05] | was looking into my father’s murder? | 原先在找杀我父亲的凶手 |
[10:08] | Did they know each other? | 他们互相认识吗 |
[10:09] | We were hoping that you might be able to answer that. | 我们希望你能回答这个问题 |
[10:13] | Mitchell Dunning… | 米切尔·邓宁 |
[10:15] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen him. | 我觉得我没见过他 |
[10:17] | Were you and your father close? | 你和你父亲关系好吗 |
[10:19] | We were. | 很好 |
[10:21] | After Mom passed, I used to come out here every week, | 妈妈去世后 我基本每周都来 |
[10:23] | help out around the house. | 做做家务什么的 |
[10:24] | Did he ever come to visit you? | 他去看过你吗 |
[10:26] | In the city? God, no. | 去城里 当然没有 |
[10:28] | I don’t think Dad ever left the state | 我觉得老爸自从关闭了旅行社之后 |
[10:29] | after he closed the Agency. | 就再没离开过这个州 |
[10:31] | I’m sorry — the Agency? | 不好意思 什么旅行社 |
[10:33] | The Seawall Travel Agency. | 海堤旅行社 |
[10:35] | Dad owned it for years. | 他经营了好几年 |
[10:37] | Landry, do you know | 兰德瑞 你知不知道 |
[10:38] | if your father happened to keep any of his old work records? | 你父亲有没有留下以前的工作记录 |
[11:07] | Knobbs traveled the world with his family. | 诺布斯带他的家人环游世界 |
[11:10] | And orchestrated hits. | 同时策划暗杀 |
[11:12] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[11:15] | The civil-rights activist… | 民权活动家 |
[11:17] | the Soviet businessman. | 苏联企业家 |
[11:20] | Knobbs and his wife, from vacation. | 诺布斯和他老婆 在度假 |
[11:22] | Look at the man in the background. | 看看后面这个男人 |
[11:26] | It’s Mitchell Dunning. | 是米切尔·邓宁 |
[11:27] | Our two victims with nothing in common | 这两个没有任何关联的受害者 |
[11:29] | owned a murder business. | 干的是杀人的买卖 |
[11:31] | That means the people in the Travel Agency | 也就是说旅行社里的人 |
[11:32] | aren’t killing people — they’re being killed. | 不是在杀人 而是正在被杀 |
[11:46] | The name and address of the miscreant you’re looking for. | 你要找的那个混蛋的姓名和住址 |
[11:53] | How reliable are your sources? | 你的消息有多可靠 |
[11:56] | I understand you’ve placed Donald | 我知道你正让唐纳德 |
[11:58] | in charge of the task force. | 负责特别小组 |
[12:02] | I’m looking for the son of a good friend. | 我在找一个好朋友的儿子 |
[12:06] | A young man whose father was killed last year | 他的父亲去年被杀了 |
[12:07] | and who drowned his understandable sorrow | 而他沉浸在悲伤之中 |
[12:10] | in drugs and alcohol. | 吸毒 酗酒 |
[12:11] | Mother took him to counselors. | 他母亲带他去看了心理医生 |
[12:14] | With Char and I, she organized an intervention. | 在夏和我的帮助下 她开始干预治疗 |
[12:17] | And we’ll do it all again — as often as it takes. | 我们还可以这么做 只要他需要 |
[12:22] | But we can’t do any of it until we know where he is. | 但是前提是我们得能找到他 |
[12:24] | My only lead is this dealer — Castro. | 我唯一的线索就是这个毒贩 卡斯特罗 |
[12:27] | I don’t want to go busting into a place | 我不想以个人的名义 |
[12:29] | on unofficial business | 搜查这个地方 |
[12:31] | unless I know it’s the right one. | 除非我确定我要找的就是这里 |
[12:34] | So are your sources reliable? | 所以 你的情报可靠吗 |
[12:36] | Yes. | 可靠 |
[12:37] | You’re going to need backup. | 你需要后援 |
[12:39] | To check some punk? | 对付一个废物 |
[12:41] | Sounds like a delightful way to spend an afternoon. | 这样度过一个下午挺好的 |
[12:43] | We can play “Celebrity” on the way. | 我们在路上可以玩猜名人的游戏 |
[12:46] | I appreciate the name. And the offer. | 谢谢你告诉我这个人 还有提出要帮我 |
[12:49] | I must warn you — I know all the absurdists. | 我必须要警告你 我知道所有的荒诞主义者 |
[12:51] | I kill with Camus. | 尤其是卡缪 |
[12:54] | Camus is not a celebrity. | 卡缪不是名人 |
[12:56] | He is to me. | 对我来说是 |
[12:58] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢了 |
[12:59] | But I’ll take it from here. | 不过剩下的就交给我了 |
[13:01] | ♬我们踏上征途♬ | |
[13:06] | ♬踏上征途♬ | |
[13:12] | ♬大声说出 我们踏上征途♬ | |
[13:18] | ♬踏上征途♬ | |
[13:19] | FBI. I’m looking — | 联调局 我来找 |
[13:25] | ♬你橫行肆虐 宛如脫韁♬ | |
[13:31] | ♬当我们倒下 时机♬ | |
[13:33] | Castro — where is he? | 卡斯特罗 他在哪 |
[13:35] | ♬到来♬ | |
[13:37] | ♬是的 但因为跌倒♬ | |
[13:41] | ♬他们会让你精疲力尽♬ | |
[13:43] | ♬直至夜幕降临♬ | |
[13:45] | ♬是的 他们会让你精疲力尽♬ | |
[13:49] | ♬直至你倒下♬ | |
[13:52] | ♬他们会让你精疲力尽♬ | |
[13:55] | ♬直至你离开♬ | |
[13:57] | ♬所以你无法再踟躕♬ | |
[14:02] | ♬我们踏上征途♬ | |
[14:09] | ♬踏上征途♬ | |
[14:15] | ♬大声说出 我们踏上征途♬ | |
[14:21] | I told you I didn’t need help. | 跟你说了我不需要帮忙 |
[14:23] | We couldn’t resist. | 我们没忍住 |
[14:31] | …101.2 Seven Valleys Radio. And pu– | 调频101.2 七谷电台 |
[14:37] | Earlier this evening, the Communist Central Committee | 今晚早些时候 东柏林的 |
[14:39] | – in East Berlin… – End of an era, huh? | -共产党中央委员会 -时代的终结啊 |
[14:42] | “Era.” | “时代” |
[14:43] | We need a five-letter word that ends in “H.” | 要H结尾的5个字母组成的单词 |
[14:46] | Yeah…”epoch.” | “纪元” |
[14:51] | Are the girls asleep? | 姑娘们睡了吗 |
[14:52] | Karen picked them up already. | 凯琳已经把她们接走了 |
[14:55] | Soldiers dismantling it, not guarding it with rifles. | 士兵在拆除这道墙 而非持枪看守 |
[14:58] | I, uh — I got to get to work. | 我 我得去工作了 |
[15:01] | Sweetheart, it’s still early. | 亲爱的 还早着呢 |
[15:04] | Early is on time, | 早就是准时 |
[15:07] | on time is late, | 准时就已经迟到了 |
[15:10] | and late is unacceptable. | 而迟到是不可接受的 |
[15:13] | The Seawall Travel Agency, based out of Allentown, Pennsylvania, | 在宾夕法尼亚阿伦敦的海堤旅行社 |
[15:16] | was a storefront used by Knobbs and Dunning | 是诺布斯和邓宁用来 |
[15:18] | to facilitate their murder-for-hire business. | 经营雇凶杀人行当的店面 |
[15:21] | So Knobbs and Dunning are the two principals. | 所以诺布斯和邓宁是两个头目 |
[15:22] | Yeah, who hid their association | 没错 他们把他们的公司 |
[15:24] | behind a ton of financial loopholes. | 隐藏在一大堆财务漏洞之后 |
[15:26] | But the dossiers we found account for dozens of unsolved murders. | 不过我们找到的档案解决了数十件无头公案 |
[15:30] | – They must’ve had help. – Yep. | -他们一定有帮手 -没错 |
[15:31] | And according to some of the other documents you seized, | 根据你缴获的另一些文件 |
[15:33] | they had a large support staff | 他们身后曾有大量的支持人员 |
[15:34] | who were doing far more | 他们的工作可不只是 |
[15:35] | than booking eight-day cruises to Acapulco. | 预定八天的阿卡普尔科之旅那么简单 |
[15:39] | What do you mean “Had”? | 你说”曾有”是什么意思 |
[15:40] | So, evidently, Seawall shell companies | 很显然 海堤空壳公司 |
[15:42] | were also secretly paying account executives, | 还秘密地与客户代表 |
[15:45] | private investigators, weapons-procurement techs, | 私人侦探 武器采购技术人员 |
[15:47] | and a variety of what I can only assume were handlers. | 以及很多我能预计的上线人员都有交易 |
[15:51] | All of whom are dead. | 这些人都已经死了 |
[15:52] | Every employee of a murder-for-hire company murdered. | 所有受雇于雇凶杀人公司的雇员都被杀了 |
[15:54] | Except for one. | 除了一个人 |
[15:57] | Mr. Argon Wright, | 阿尔贡·莱特先生 |
[15:58] | a shipping agent out of Baltimore. | 是个巴尔的摩的船运代理商 |
[16:00] | All right, well, let’s bring him in while he’s still breathing. | 好了 趁他还活着马上把他带回来 |
[16:02] | Navabi, let’s go. | 纳瓦比 我们走 |
[16:11] | Fentanyl is like snake venom. | 芬太尼就像蛇毒一样 |
[16:15] | 100 times more powerful than morphine. | 药效比吗啡强一百倍 |
[16:19] | A lethal dose of heroin is about 30 milligrams? | 海洛因的致死剂量大概是三十毫克 |
[16:22] | 3 milligrams of fentanyl | 而三毫克的芬太尼 |
[16:24] | is enough to kill an average-size male. | 足以杀死一个平均身材的成年男性 |
[16:29] | In every conceivable way, | 不管怎么看 |
[16:31] | I’d say you’re well below average. | 你都明显低于平均水平 |
[16:32] | I don’t even know who you are, old man. | 我根本不知道你是谁 老头 |
[16:35] | But you’re a cop, man. | 可你是个警察 伙计 |
[16:35] | You gonna stand there and let him shoot me up? | 你就打算站在那任他把我弄死 |
[16:37] | We’re looking for Isaiah Hill. | 我们在找以赛亚·希尔 |
[16:39] | We think you know where he is. | 我们觉得你知道他在哪 |
[16:41] | Tell us… or you overdose. | 告诉我们 不然你就会吸毒过量而死 |
[16:44] | If you argue, you overdose. | 如果你继续争辩 你还是会吸毒过量而死 |
[16:45] | If the next syllable out your sorry-ass mouth | 如果你那臭嘴里蹦出来的下一个字 |
[16:47] | doesn’t point us in the direction of Isaiah Hill, | 不是告诉我们以赛亚·希尔的位置 |
[16:50] | you overdose. | 你就会吸毒过量而死 |
[16:51] | Am I clear? | 我说清楚了吧 |
[16:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:55] | ‘Cause right now, I’m an off-duty cop. | 因为现在 我没在上班 |
[16:58] | And as an off-duty cop, | 作为没在上班的警察 |
[16:59] | I’ll do whatever it takes to find that young man. | 我愿意不择手段找到那个年轻人 |
[17:05] | Anything to say? | 有什么想说的吗 |
[17:08] | No? Nothing? | 没有 什么都没有 |
[17:11] | Perhaps half a milligram will be enough to loosen your tongue. | 也许半毫克就足够你松口了 |
[17:17] | W-W-Whoa! Hold on! Hold on! Hold-on! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[17:20] | I-I didn’t sell him drugs. | 我没有卖毒品给他 |
[17:21] | All right, he… he bought a gun. | 好吗 他…他买了一把枪 |
[17:25] | A gun? | 一把枪 |
[17:26] | That’s not a location. | 那不是地址 |
[17:29] | Maybe another milligram will jog your memory. | 也许再来一毫克能刺激一下你的记忆 |
[17:31] | Look, my — my guy delivered it to him in Ivy City. | 听着 我的人把枪送到了常春藤市 |
[17:35] | Brick building on the corner of 16 and Oak. | 16街和橡树街街角的砖房 |
[17:38] | Apartment 3. | 三号公寓 |
[17:42] | You just missed the ride of a lifetime. | 你错过了一趟难忘刺激的旅途 |
[17:49] | Lena? It’s me — Tom. | 莉娜 是我 汤姆 |
[17:55] | Come in. | 进来 |
[17:56] | All right, so, I ran a search on Pete at the courthouse. | 我在法院查了一下皮特 |
[18:00] | Turns out he pled guilty to mail fraud. Why? | 他在邮件欺诈案上做有罪辩护 为什么 |
[18:01] | Because he sold thousands of patient medical records | 因为他把上千名病人的医疗记录 |
[18:04] | to insurance companies so they could deny coverage, | 交给了保险公司 好让他们拒赔 |
[18:06] | lost his license, and would’ve spent 12 years | 他被吊销了执照 要在监狱里面 |
[18:09] | in prison if he didn’t flip on the — | 蹲十二年 如果他不… |
[18:10] | – What are you doing? You going somewhere? – You should go. | -你在干什么 你要去哪 -你该走了 |
[18:13] | Did you hear what I said? Pete is a bad guy. | 你听到我说的话了吗 皮特是个坏人 |
[18:15] | I don’t want to talk about Pete. | 我不想再说皮特的事了 |
[18:17] | You said you were gonna help me find him. | 你说你会帮我找到他 |
[18:18] | – You should really go. – Did he get to you? | -你真的该走了 -他找你了 |
[18:20] | – Was Pete here? – I don’t want to talk about it. | -皮特在这里吗 -我不想说这件事 |
[18:23] | And I’m sorry that your friend got killed | 我很遗憾你的朋友被杀 |
[18:24] | and that you lost something important to you, | 你失去了对你来说很重要的东西 |
[18:26] | but I can’t help you. | 但我帮不了你 |
[18:29] | I went to the D.C. Clerk’s office. | 我去了华盛顿市政厅 |
[18:31] | There was no record that Pete McGee was ever married. | 没有皮特·麦基结婚的记录 |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:36] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[18:37] | Just to show you what I found. | 只要你看看我查到的东西 |
[18:47] | Argon Wright? | 阿尔贡·莱特 |
[18:48] | Agents Ressler, Navabi — FBI. | 联调局的雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比探员 |
[18:50] | -FBI? – FBI? What’s going on? | -联调局 -联调局 怎么回事 |
[18:52] | We have reason to believe you may be in danger. | 我们有理由认为你现在有危险 |
[18:54] | Why would I be in danger? What do you mean? From who? | 我为什么会有危险 什么意思 是谁 |
[18:56] | – We know about Knobbs and Dunning. – Knobbs and Dunning? | -我们知道诺布斯和邓宁的事 -诺布斯和邓宁 |
[18:58] | I don’t — | 我不… |
[18:59] | – Who are Knobbs and Dunning? – All right, drop the act. | -诺布斯和邓宁是谁 -别演了 |
[19:01] | We know about your — | 我们知道你 |
[19:03] | Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[19:04] | Get down! Gun! | 趴下 有枪 |
[19:09] | Move! Get out of the way! | 快走 赶紧让开 |
[19:13] | Move! Out of the way! | 快走 让开 |
[19:40] | Mr. C?! | 库珀先生 |
[19:48] | We need names. Asset names — | 我们需要名字 具体的名字 |
[19:50] | Everything was compartmentalized. | 我们分工明确 |
[19:53] | We never saw each other. | 没见过其他人 |
[19:55] | I didn’t even know the names of the operators I handled. | 我甚至都不知道我的下线叫什么 |
[19:57] | – Think a little harder. – Hey look, lady, I don’t know. | -再想想 -女士 我不知道 |
[20:01] | It’s — | 这… |
[20:04] | That gunman — the guy in the car. | 那个拿枪的 车里的人 |
[20:07] | – Yeah, the Oldsmobile. – I used to run an asset | -是的 奥斯莫比 -以前我负责的一个人 |
[20:09] | who drove a car just like that — ’86 Olds. | 就开这种车 86款奥斯莫比 |
[20:11] | I mean, this was nearly 30 years ago. | 那是30年前的事了 |
[20:14] | – What was his name? – I told you — we didn’t use names. | -他叫什么 -我说了 我们不用名字 |
[20:17] | All I know — we called him No. 5. | 我只知道 我们叫他五号 |
[20:19] | You may not have known his name, | 你可能不知道他的名字 |
[20:20] | but you had to have a protocol. | 但你们肯定有预案 |
[20:22] | The Agency would give me the target. | 中介给我目标 |
[20:24] | Once they sent the dossier, I’d page No. 5 a signal — 342. | 拿到档案后我会给五号发个信号 342 |
[20:28] | 3-4-2 3-4-2? | |
[20:30] | It’s a reference to a post-office box — | 代表一个邮箱 |
[20:32] | in Seven Valleys. | 在七谷 |
[20:34] | It’s where he’d pick up his assignments. | 他去那里取任务 |
[20:36] | 3-4-2 342? | |
[20:38] | Do you have a record of it? | 你有记录吗 |
[20:39] | Lucky for you, I don’t need one. | 你们很走运 我不需要 |
[20:41] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[20:42] | Because Mr. Dawson has had that box since before I worked here. | 因为道森先生在我来这里工作前就买下了那个邮箱 |
[20:45] | – Mr. Dawson? – Calvin. | -道森先生 -卡尔文 |
[20:46] | Hardly comes in, though. Not sure why he keeps it. | 很少来 不知道他为什么要留着这个邮箱 |
[20:48] | Most of his mail is delivered to the home. | 他大部分邮件都寄到家里了 |
[20:50] | – So his house is here in town? – Not a house. | -所以他城里有房 -不是房 |
[20:52] | He lives at the convalescent home up on Elm — Briar Oak. | 他住在埃尔姆区那边的石楠榆疗养院 |
[21:08] | The message was delivered. | 信送到了 |
[21:10] | Looks like the target is standing down. | 似乎目标退却了 |
[21:29] | You could’ve killed us. | 你可能打死我们 |
[21:30] | It’s a miracle we weren’t hurt. | 我们毫发无损真是奇迹 |
[21:33] | Are you even listening? | 你在听吗 |
[21:36] | Why are you here? And with a gun. | 你怎么来了 还带着枪 |
[21:39] | Whoever you thought you were shooting at, | 不管你射的是谁 |
[21:41] | if you tell us who they are, we can help you. | 告诉我们他们的身份 我们能帮忙 |
[21:43] | – Who are you? – What are you doing with a gun? | -你们是干吗的 -你为何持枪 |
[21:45] | – Protecting myself. – From who? | -自卫 -防谁 |
[21:48] | Line forms to the left. | 相左看齐 |
[21:50] | Perhaps you could be a tad more specific. | 也许你能说明白点 |
[21:53] | How about cops? Like you. | 警察 跟你们一样 |
[21:55] | – He’s not a cop. – Cops who beat. | -他不是警察 -打人的警察 |
[21:58] | – Cops who kill. – He’s not a cop. | -杀人的警察 -他不是警察 |
[22:00] | – Then who is he? – A criminal. | -那他是谁 -罪犯 |
[22:03] | Isaiah, please — who were you shooting at? | 以赛亚 拜托 你到底在开枪打谁 |
[22:09] | I needed to buy something, | 我准备买点东西 |
[22:11] | and my regular guy wasn’t holding. | 我认识的卖家没货了 |
[22:13] | “Something.” Fentanyl? | 什么东西 芬太尼 |
[22:15] | I heard about this guy — Zeke Wilson. | 我听说有个叫齐克·威尔逊的家伙 |
[22:19] | He owns a club — 24/7 action. | 经营一家全天开放的俱乐部 |
[22:22] | If you can get in, it’s like a candy store. | 如果你能进去会发现里面什么药都买得到 |
[22:26] | I knew I couldn’t get in the front, so I tried the back. | 我知道没办法走前门所以想从后门进 |
[22:29] | Zeke was there in the alley, arguing with a guy. | 齐克在后巷那里跟什么人争执 |
[22:34] | Zeke…he shot him. | 齐克 他开枪打了他 |
[22:37] | So you’re a witness he’s trying to get rid of. | 所以你是他想干掉的目击证人 |
[22:40] | You should’ve told me, son. | 你早该告诉我的 孩子 |
[22:42] | I am not your son. | 我不是你的孩子 |
[22:45] | No, you’re not. | 对 你不是 |
[22:47] | But I am your friend, and I’m here to help. | 但我是你的朋友 我想帮你 |
[22:50] | Will you let me? | 你愿意让我帮忙吗 |
[23:02] | I told my boss I forgot something up here. | 我跟老板说我忘了东西在这 |
[23:04] | I’m in Pete’s office. I’m putting you on speaker. | 我在皮特的办公室 我给你开免提 |
[23:06] | And you know his passwords? | 你知道他密码 |
[23:07] | I thought I did. | 我以为自己知道 |
[23:08] | Then again, I thought he was married. | 不过我也以为他结婚了 |
[23:11] | Okay, anything Pete found out about the bones I gave him, | 好 皮特从我给他的骨头中得出的线索 |
[23:13] | what he knows, or where he is, it won’t be labeled | 他掌握的资料和他的行踪都不会标记出来 |
[23:15] | or easy to find, so you got to upload everything. | 也不好搜索 所以你得拷贝所有文件 |
[23:17] | Who tells someone they’re married when they’re not? | 单身汉干吗跟别人说自己已婚 |
[23:19] | Isn’t it usually the other way around? | 一般不是反过来吗 |
[23:20] | Pete’s a con artist. He conned us both. | 皮特是个诈骗犯 他把我们俩都骗了 |
[23:23] | He killed my friend, and now he’s sent someone to frame you. | 他杀了我朋友 现在又找人去威胁你 |
[23:26] | I got in. It’s uploading. | 我登进来了 正在拷贝 |
[23:29] | I’m sorry — where is Mr. Dawson? | 抱歉 道森先生在哪 |
[23:31] | We were told he lived here. | 我们得知他住这儿 |
[23:32] | He does. | 他是住这 |
[23:34] | But he’s with Eleanor now — his wife. | 但现在他在老婆埃莉诺那里 |
[23:36] | She stops by occasionally and takes him out for a day or so. | 她偶尔过来带他出去一两天 |
[23:39] | Can you tell us about his condition? | 你能跟我们讲讲他的病情吗 |
[23:42] | Calvin was injured years ago in a robbery — | 卡尔文几年前在一场抢劫中受伤 |
[23:46] | beaten badly and left for dead. | 被打成重伤扔在那等死 |
[23:49] | Truthfully, he’s lucky to have survived it at all. | 说真的 他能活下来真是幸运 |
[23:53] | But the brain injury left him with anterograde amnesia. | 但脑部的伤让他患上了顺行性遗忘 |
[23:55] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:57] | Calvin can’t form new memories. | 卡尔文没办法记住新的事 |
[23:59] | He can operate in the present, | 他能处理即刻发生的事 |
[24:01] | but what happen 10 hours or 10 days ago, | 但十小时或十天前的事 |
[24:04] | for him, it’s as if it never happened. | 对他来说就像没发生一样 |
[24:07] | But his long-term memory is still intact? | 但他的长期记忆还在 |
[24:09] | Yes — everything that happened prior to the injury. | 是的 受伤前的记忆都没问题 |
[24:12] | End of an era, huh? As far as he’s concerned, | 时代的终结 对他来说 |
[24:14] | the last 30 years didn’t happen. | 过去三十年根本不存在 |
[24:16] | He can do the same puzzle, | 他可以解同一个谜题 |
[24:18] | read the same book, eat the same meal — | 重读同一本书 吃同样的饭 |
[24:20] | “Epoch.” Every time, it’s brand-new. | 历元 每一次都是全新的 |
[24:23] | What about when he sees a new car or a flat-screen TV? | 如果他看见新车或新式薄屏电视会怎样 |
[24:26] | Well, visual cues that are in conflict with his world view — | 他活在1989年 |
[24:29] | that’s he’s living in 1989 — simply don’t register. | 跟他世界观相左的东西他就不知道 |
[24:33] | They go into his mental spam folder. | 这些信息会直接被他的大脑当作垃圾文件 |
[24:36] | Where are the girls? They still asleep? | 孩子们呢 还在睡 |
[24:38] | Karen picked them up early today. | 凯琳已经把她们接走了 |
[24:40] | We need to speak with Mr. Dawson. | 我们得同道森先生谈谈 |
[24:41] | Do you have a contact number or address for his wife? | 你有没有他妻子的电话或住址 |
[24:45] | Hey, I should get to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[24:47] | Isn’t it early? | 太早了吧 |
[24:50] | Early is on time, | 早就是准时 |
[24:53] | on time is late, and late — | 准时就已经迟到了 而迟到… |
[25:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:09] | Yes, hi. | 是的 你好 |
[25:13] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[25:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:17] | Who was that? What’s wrong? | 谁的电话 怎么了 |
[25:20] | Daycare. | 托儿所 |
[25:21] | Mia was on the playground and took a fall. | 米娅在操场摔倒了 |
[25:24] | They’re taking her to the hospital. | 他们要送她去医院 |
[25:25] | Is she okay? We– We should go. | 她没事吧 我们得赶紧过去 |
[25:26] | Let me get my purse. | 等我拿上钱包 |
[25:31] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[25:35] | My side is clear! | 这边安全 |
[25:37] | Move! | 行动 |
[25:48] | Still warm. | 还有温度 |
[25:49] | Clear! | 安全 |
[25:59] | Samar? | 萨马 |
[26:29] | “Morning radio,” November 9, 1989. | 早间广播节目 1989年9月9日 |
[26:33] | Dunning. | 邓宁 |
[26:36] | Knobbs. | 诺布斯 |
[26:38] | Wright. | 莱特 |
[26:40] | All of them. | 都有 |
[26:48] | Eleanor, what’s going on? | 埃莉诺 到底怎么了 |
[26:51] | I told you — there’s been… | 我说了 出了 |
[26:54] | an incident. | 意外 |
[26:56] | The wife — he lied to her. | 他妻子 他骗了她 |
[26:59] | Led her to believe he worked at an actual travel agency, | 让她以为他在旅行社工作 |
[27:02] | had a normal life. | 生活平凡 |
[27:03] | She had no idea. | 她毫不知情 |
[27:05] | I was just trying to get by, trying to take care of you. | 我只是想好好生活 好好照顾你 |
[27:08] | After the accident, somehow, somewhere, | 事故之后 不知怎么回事 |
[27:11] | there was a slip-up, and she picked up on it. | 出了漏洞 被她发现了 |
[27:13] | I was at the bank, trying to figure out | 我当时在银行 想办法 |
[27:15] | how to keep up with the medical bills — | 要怎么支付医疗账单 |
[27:18] | your medical bills — when the bank manager asked me | 你的医疗账单 银行经理却突然问我 |
[27:21] | why I hadn’t dipped into your personal account. | 我为什么不用你的私人账户 |
[27:24] | What account? Eleanor, I don’t understand. | 什么账户 埃莉诺 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:26] | That’s exactly what I said. | 我当时就是这么说的 |
[27:28] | She stumbled onto his finances. | 她发现了他的财务情况 |
[27:30] | I was able to connect the dots by following the money. | 通过调查这些钱 我把那些疑惑都联系了起来 |
[27:34] | Your travels were like a map. | 你的那些旅行就像张地图 |
[27:38] | A congressman from Utah murdered while he was in Salt Lake. | 他在盐湖城时一位犹他州议员被谋杀 |
[27:43] | A South African police general gunned down | 他在开普敦时一位南非警察总长 |
[27:45] | while he was in Cape Town. | 被枪杀 |
[27:47] | You can’t imagine how angry and afraid I was | 你无法想象当我发现我爱的男人 |
[27:51] | to find out that the man that I loved, | 我孩子的父亲居然是一个禽兽时 |
[27:55] | the father of my children, | 我有多愤怒 |
[27:57] | was a monster. | 多害怕 |
[27:59] | There’s no closure in confronting a man | 一个连日期都浑浑噩噩的男人 |
[28:01] | who doesn’t even know what day it is, | 当面质问他也没有意义 |
[28:03] | so she just kept digging. | 所以她继续秘密调查 |
[28:05] | Every name, every number. | 每个名字 每个数字 |
[28:09] | It took me four years to get to the Travel Agency, | 用了四年我才找到旅行社 |
[28:13] | and another six to figure out who worked there. | 又用了六年才弄清楚都有谁在那里工作 |
[28:17] | Finally, she figured out his protocols… | 最终 她发现了他的预案 |
[28:20] | The codes, the systems. | 代码 系统 |
[28:22] | …how the long-defunct Travel Agency | 荒废已久的旅行社 |
[28:24] | communicated with their assets. | 是如何与其特工联系的 |
[28:26] | The post box in Seven Valleys was the final piece. | 七谷的邮箱是最后的拼图 |
[28:30] | I figured out how it worked. | 我弄清楚了一切 |
[28:32] | The pages, the dossiers. | 文件 档案 |
[28:36] | And she used those same protocols | 她用同样的方式 |
[28:39] | to run her husband. | 控制着她丈夫 |
[28:41] | Took advantage of his amnesia, | 利用了他的失忆症 |
[28:43] | making him believe it was still 1989, | 让他以为他们还在1989年 |
[28:46] | using him as her own contract killer | 利用他做自己的杀手 |
[28:48] | to take out those in the Travel Agency. | 杀死了其他旅行社成员 |
[28:53] | All the while, he had no idea. | 而这其中 他都一无所知 |
[28:57] | Wh– wh– wh– whatever… | 不管你以为 |
[28:59] | whatever you think happened, whatever you think I’ve done — | 以为是怎么回事 以为我干了什么 |
[29:02] | Oh, I know exactly what you did. | 我很清楚你都干了什么 |
[29:07] | But you don’t. Because you forget everything. | 但你不清楚 因为你都忘了 |
[29:12] | What a blessing that must be. | 多么幸福 |
[29:23] | Isaiah’s father was pulled over for having expired plates. | 以赛亚的父亲因为牌照过期被交警叫停 |
[29:27] | He got out of the car to see for himself. | 他从车里出来想看看 |
[29:29] | Officer told him to get back in the vehicle. | 警察让他回车里去 |
[29:32] | But he’d paid for the tags. | 但是他付了钱 |
[29:33] | He knew there had to be some mistake. | 他知道肯定有哪里不对 |
[29:35] | He was unarmed. | 他没有携带武器 |
[29:38] | He just wanted to see for himself. | 就只是想看看 |
[29:40] | Officer gave him a second warning. | 警察给了他第二次警告 |
[29:42] | When he reached to get his wallet, | 当他伸手去拿钱包的时候 |
[29:44] | the officer shot him. | 警察向他开枪了 |
[29:47] | Six times. | 整整六枪 |
[29:51] | Isaiah watched the man who murdered his father | 以赛亚眼睁睁看着一名警察杀死了他的父亲 |
[29:53] | tried and acquitted on all accounts. | 并想办法推卸所有责任 |
[29:56] | For him — for so many like him — | 对于他 对于许多像他一样的人而言 |
[29:59] | it’s the gospel truth that if you’re black in this country | 如果你是这个国家的黑人 并且说错了话 |
[30:01] | and you say the wrong word, you could be killed. | 杀死你就是理所当然的 |
[30:04] | Ask the wrong question, look the wrong way, | 问错了问题 看错了方向 |
[30:06] | you can be killed. | 你就有杀身之祸 |
[30:09] | Almost every cop I’ve served with, black or white, | 几乎每一个我合作的警察 黑人或白人 |
[30:13] | I’d be proud to call my brother. | 我都能自豪的称他们为我的兄弟 |
[30:15] | It tears me up knowing what so many people | 我很心痛 我知道在我的社区 |
[30:17] | in my community think of them — | 那些人是怎么看待他们的 |
[30:18] | just like it tears me up knowing that the cops | 就像当我知道一些警察杀死了 |
[30:20] | who kill my other brothers | 我的其他兄弟 |
[30:22] | will almost never be held responsible. | 却几乎不用负任何责任一样心痛 |
[30:24] | Harold, your justice system protects those cops | 哈罗德 是你的司法体制保护了那些警察 |
[30:27] | as it will protect you, | 一样也会保护你 |
[30:29] | no matter what you do to Zeke Wilson. | 无论你对齐克·威尔逊做了什么 |
[30:33] | Zeke Wilson… is a bloodsucking scum | 齐克·威尔逊 是一个以捕猎 |
[30:39] | who preys on people like Isaiah. | 像以赛亚这样的人为生的吸血人渣 |
[30:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:44] | And if you choose to hold him responsible | 如果你选择追究他 |
[30:47] | for what happened to Isaiah’s father | 杀死以赛亚父亲的责任 |
[30:49] | or for all the people of color who are killed | 或所有有色人种因为说错了话 |
[30:52] | for saying the wrong thing or looking the wrong way, | 看错了方向而被杀的责任 |
[30:55] | you can do that. | 你当然可以 |
[30:59] | You may be black, Harold, but you carry a badge, | 你是黑人 哈罗德 但你带着警徽 |
[31:02] | and like it or not, | 无论你喜欢与否 |
[31:03] | that means you’re a made man. | 那意味着你是一个有能力的人 |
[31:06] | Your justice system will protect you, | 你的司法体制会保护你的 |
[31:08] | just like it protected the cop who killed Isaiah’s father. | 就像它保护杀死以赛亚父亲的警察一样 |
[31:12] | Is that your observation or your advice? | 这是你的观察还是你的建议 |
[31:14] | My observation is that you came to this party | 我观察到的是你拿着一把 |
[31:17] | with an unregistered handgun. | 未注册的手枪 |
[31:20] | My advice would be — as Isaiah’s father | 我的建议是 以赛亚的父亲被射了六枪 |
[31:23] | got six bullets, I’d give Zeke Wilson 12, | 那要双倍奉还给齐克·威尔逊十二枪 |
[31:26] | order a rib eye, raise a glass of Château Latour, | 再订一份肋眼牛排 来一杯拉图红酒 |
[31:29] | and toast to a job well done. | 为出色地完成任务而举杯 |
[31:32] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来计划不错 |
[31:34] | Yes — if I were going in there. | 是的 前提是我会进去的话 |
[31:36] | But I’m not. | 但我不进去 |
[31:39] | You’re taking it from here, Harold. | 从现在开始靠你自己了 哈罗德 |
[31:41] | And while your system won’t hold you to account | 当你的体制不会让你对你做出的 |
[31:44] | for whatever you choose to do, your conscience will. | 任何选择负责时 你的良心会的 |
[31:51] | Though, on the off chance that I’ve overestimated | 不过万一我高估了你的 |
[31:54] | your tendency toward self-restraint, | 自我克制 |
[31:56] | Dembe will be there to watch your back. | 邓比会在里面照应你的 |
[32:14] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[32:32] | Zeke Wilson. | 齐克·威尔逊 |
[32:33] | Don’t point. Don’t signal. | 不要指 不要给信号 |
[32:35] | Just nod. | 点头就好 |
[32:40] | Guy on the couch? Beard? | 是沙发上那家伙吗 络腮胡 |
[32:46] | Special Agent Harold Cooper, FBI. | 联调局特别探员哈罗德·库珀 |
[32:52] | “Special Agent.” | 特别探员 |
[32:55] | What makes you special, Agent Cooper? | 你有什么好特别的 库珀探员 |
[32:58] | I’m taking you in on felony charges | 我要以恐吓证人的罪名 |
[33:00] | of intimidating a witness. | 对你提出重罪指控 |
[33:02] | Witness to what? | 什么的证人 |
[33:03] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[33:06] | And when he gives his statement, | 当他给出了他的陈述 |
[33:06] | I’ll be charging you with that, as well. | 我也会据此起诉你的 |
[33:10] | I got no idea what you’re talking about. | 完全不懂你在说什么 |
[33:13] | Isaiah Hill is a friend of mine. | 以赛亚·希尔是我的朋友 |
[33:16] | Isaiah Hill? | 以赛亚·希尔 |
[33:20] | You sure you want to go down this road? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[33:22] | ‘Cause accidents happen to snitches even when their friend’s a G. | 即使有政府的朋友 告密的人也会出事的 |
[33:24] | – Are you threatening him? – I’m just saying — accidents happen. | -你在威胁他 -我只是说总会出事的 |
[33:27] | Hit by a car, drown in a pool. | 出车祸了 淹没在池塘里 |
[33:30] | You can’t arrest someone for an accident, can you, | 你不能因为交通事故逮捕某人吧 |
[33:34] | Not-So-Special Agent Cooper? | 不怎么特别的探员库珀 |
[33:37] | You’re right. I’m not so special. | 你是对的 我不那么特别 |
[33:40] | But I want my friend to have a chance at life, | 但我想要我的朋友有机会正常生活 |
[33:42] | and I want scum like you where they belong. | 而像你这样的垃圾去你该去的地方 |
[33:47] | Zeke Wilson. | 齐克·威尔逊 |
[33:50] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[33:52] | We need a location on Eleanor Belle Dawson. | 我们需要埃莉诺·贝尔·道森的位置 |
[33:54] | Notify state patrol we’re looking for a black ’86 Oldsmobile. | 通知巡警 目标是一辆黑色86款奥斯莫比 |
[33:58] | We already issued a BOLO, | 已经发布协查通告 |
[33:59] | but tracking these two is gonna be difficult. | 但要找到他们俩并不容易 |
[34:01] | Dawson leads an analog life, which means no technology | 道森过着模拟人生 也就是说 |
[34:04] | to trace — no cell, no navigation. | 无法追踪 没有手机 也没有导航仪 |
[34:06] | What about the pager? | 寻呼机呢 |
[34:07] | His wife probably used it to signal Dawson. | 他妻子可能用它来给道森发信号 |
[34:09] | There is only one number that’s been calling that pager — | 只有一个号码呼叫过那只寻呼机 |
[34:12] | each page coming on the same day as a killing. | 每次呼叫都在谋杀的同一天 |
[34:15] | The wife’s burner. | 他妻子的一次性手机 |
[34:16] | Aram,we need you to get a trace on that burner. | 阿兰姆 追踪那个手机 |
[34:18] | Yeah, all over it. | 正在追踪 |
[34:28] | What are we doing here? Why are we in a cemetery? | 我们来这干什么 为什么要来墓地 |
[34:31] | Calvin, sweetheart, | 卡尔文 亲爱的 |
[34:33] | we’re here to see the children. | 我们是来看孩子们的 |
[34:40] | Every day, I tell you Karen picked up Sam and Mia early. | 每天 我都告诉你凯琳已经把萨姆和米娅接走了 |
[34:47] | Karen hasn’t picked up the girls in 30 years. | 但凯琳已经三十年没有接过姑娘们了 |
[34:52] | They’re dead, Calvin. | 她们死了 卡尔文 |
[35:00] | No. | 不 |
[35:01] | 这里长眠着 萨曼沙·道森1987-1989 米娅·道森1986-1989 | |
[35:03] | We were in Miami on what I thought was a family vacation. | 那是在迈阿密 本来以为是美好的家庭度假 |
[35:06] | I collapsed at the pool. | 我在泳池边倒下 |
[35:08] | My appendix burst. | 因为急性阑尾炎 |
[35:11] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[35:13] | When I went into surgery, | 我进手术室时 |
[35:14] | you took the girls out of the hospital. | 你把孩子们带出了医院 |
[35:18] | You told me you didn’t want them to be scared. | 你说你不想让她们害怕 |
[35:22] | But what you didn’t tell me | 但你没告诉我 |
[35:24] | was that you had somewhere to be that afternoon. | 那天下午你还有别处要去 |
[35:30] | A job. | 去工作 |
[35:34] | El– Eleanor? | 埃 埃莉诺 |
[35:36] | Not my girls. | 我的女儿们 |
[35:41] | You took our girls with you to kill a man. | 你带着我们的女儿去杀人 |
[35:45] | You left them in the car | 你把她们留在了车里 |
[35:48] | and walked inside the back of a restaurant | 走进了一家餐馆 |
[35:51] | to do a job | 去干你的活 |
[35:52] | which should’ve taken you — what, two minutes? | 本来应该花不了你两分钟的 |
[35:57] | But it didn’t take you two minutes, Calvin. | 但这次没有 卡尔文 |
[36:00] | Because the man you went to kill knew you were coming — | 因为你要杀的人知道你要来了 |
[36:03] | got a jump on you, | 先下了手 |
[36:05] | left you for dead, bleeding and beaten in the alley | 把你暴打一顿 扔在巷子里流血等死 |
[36:10] | while our girls were locked in the car — | 而我们的女儿则被锁在车里 |
[36:15] | too young to know any better. | 因为太小什么都不懂 |
[36:19] | The medical examiner said | 验尸官说 |
[36:21] | electrolyte abnormalities kicked in | 是电解质异常 |
[36:24] | and sparked cardiac arrhythmias | 引发了心律失常 |
[36:28] | and something he called “Skin slippage.” | 他称之为”瓣膜脱垂” |
[36:36] | Everyone from Seawall is dead. | 海堤的人都死了 |
[36:40] | Except Wright. | 除了莱特 |
[36:42] | The police got to him. | 警察找到了他 |
[36:45] | But everyone else. | 但其他人都死了 |
[36:49] | It doesn’t bring the girls back | 虽然这不能让女儿们回来 |
[36:51] | or make me feel as good as I thought it would… | 也没有像我以为的那样让我好受一些 |
[36:57] | but you did it. | 但你亲手杀了她们 |
[37:08] | Eleanor Dawson! FBI! | 埃莉诺·道森 联邦调查局 |
[37:11] | I need you to put that gun down! | 放下枪 |
[37:13] | They told me you were at the convalescent home | 他们告诉我你们去了康复之家 |
[37:15] | looking for him. | 找他 |
[37:16] | You know who he is, right? | 你知道他是谁吧 |
[37:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:20] | If you put your gun down, we can talk about it. | 你把枪放下 我们可以谈谈 |
[37:22] | I want to talk about it. | 我想谈谈 |
[37:23] | I don’t know what you people think is gonna happen. | 我不知道你们以为会发生什么 |
[37:26] | You don’t gain anything by arresting me | 你们把我抓起来或者关进监狱 |
[37:28] | or putting me in jail. | 也不会得到什么 |
[37:31] | I’m not a danger to society, like he is! | 我不像他 我对社会没有危害 |
[37:35] | My name is Elizabeth. | 我叫伊丽莎白 |
[37:39] | I’m a mother, like you. | 我是一个母亲 和你一样 |
[37:42] | I want to understand. | 我想理解你 |
[37:45] | You’re a mother? | 你是一个母亲 |
[37:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:48] | Oh, good. | 那太好了 |
[37:52] | Then you’ll understand this. | 那你会理解我的 |
[38:19] | That’s it. | 就这么多 |
[38:21] | That’s my statement about what I saw. | 这就是我所看到的情况 |
[38:22] | What comes next? | 接下来怎么样 |
[38:24] | The U.S. Attorney will review what you said, | 检察官会审核你的证词 |
[38:28] | decide whether to file charges. | 决定是否提出指控 |
[38:30] | And if it goes to court, you’ll be called to testify. | 如果递交至法庭 法庭会传唤你出庭作证 |
[38:33] | In court? Against Wilson? | 上法庭 指证威尔逊 |
[38:35] | Where everyone can see? | 在众目睽睽之下 |
[38:37] | Nothing will happen if you do. | 你这么做不会有事的 |
[38:39] | – You have my word on that. – The word of a cop? | -这点我向你保证 -一个警察的保证 |
[38:41] | A cop who knows what you’re going through. | 一个知道你在经历些什么的警察 |
[38:44] | My father marched for Dr. King. | 我父亲支持过金 |
[38:45] | He was attacked by police dogs in Birmingham, | 他在伯明翰遭到警犬攻击 |
[38:48] | was beaten on Bloody Sunday. | 在血腥星期日遭到殴打 |
[38:51] | For his troubles, the Bureau opened up a secret file on him, | 对于他的遭遇 局里为他开了一个机密文件 |
[38:54] | called him a radical, enemy of the state. | 把他叫做激进分子 美国公敌 |
[38:58] | He was my hero, | 他是我的英雄 |
[39:00] | and the organization I’ve devoted my life to | 我毕生效力的组织 |
[39:02] | did everything in its power to destroy him. | 尽其所能消灭了他 |
[39:04] | But that’s why I devoted my life to it — | 所以我毕生效力于该组织 |
[39:07] | to make that the Bureau never did to another black man | 确保局里不会再让另一个黑人 |
[39:10] | what it did to my old man. | 重蹈我爸的覆辙 |
[39:13] | And mine. | 还有我爸 |
[39:17] | Come on. I’ll take you home. | 来 我带你回家 |
[39:20] | I need some help, Mr. Cooper. | 我需要帮忙 库珀先生 |
[39:24] | I’m gonna try. | 我要试试 |
[39:28] | But I think I need some help. | 但我想我需要帮忙 |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:35] | Let’s get you home, Isaiah. | 先回家 以赛亚 |
[39:43] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 找到你要找的东西了吗 |
[39:44] | Nope. But I did find this. | 没 但我找到了这个 |
[39:50] | “Congratulations, Lena Mercer. | 恭喜你 莉娜·梅塞 |
[39:51] | You have qualified to receive a UVA Visa card.” | 您的弗吉尼亚大学信用卡申请已批准 |
[39:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:56] | You have Pete’s passwords. He has yours. | 你和皮特都有知道彼此的密码 |
[39:59] | And he’s using them to open new credit cards in your name. | 他用你的密码以你的名字办了一张新信用卡 |
[40:03] | The reason we can’t find Pete is he’s not using his accounts. | 我们找不到皮特 是因为他没用自己的账户 |
[40:07] | He’s using yours. | 他在用你的账户 |
[40:10] | And that’s how we’re gonna find him. | 这就是我们找到他的办法 |
[40:18] | The warning didn’t take. | 警告没见成效 |
[40:22] | Yes, sir. I’ll make sure of it next time. | 是 先生 下次绝对不会手软 |
[40:43] | I feel like you’re a natural golfer, | 我觉得你天生会打高尔夫球 |
[40:45] | and I’m… just not. | 而我就是不会 |
[40:49] | You’re naturally good at many things. | 你天生就会很多事 |
[40:52] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[40:57] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[40:58] | ♬相信我♬ | |
[41:00] | You’re good company. | 你是个好同伴 |
[41:01] | Well, that doesn’t count! | 那不算 |
[41:02] | ♬我所知道的♬ | |
[41:06] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想到的 |
[41:09] | You know what? Never mind. | 不用了 |
[41:14] | ♬寻求宁静很难♬ | |
[41:18] | ♬因此早已深藏♬ | |
[41:18] | 萨曼莎·道森 1987年至1989年 米娅·道森 1986年至1989年 | |
[41:22] | ♬我只能听到世界的呐喊♬ | |
[41:30] | Slow down! | 慢一点 |
[41:32] | Liz, why are we running? | 莉斯 你为什么要跑 |
[41:34] | I don’t know why we just flew across town. | 我不知道我们狂穿了整个小镇是为什么 |
[41:38] | Will you? | 你愿意吗 |
[41:40] | What? | 什么 |
[41:41] | I know it’s super spur-of-the-moment, | 我知道我是极度心血来潮 |
[41:43] | and this is not very romantic. | 而且这里一点也不浪漫 |
[41:44] | I mean, we’re under fluorescent lights. | 我们站在日光灯下 |
[41:46] | These pens are attached to the table, for God’s sake, | 这笔还绑在桌子上 老天啊 |
[41:49] | but… | 但是 |
[41:50] | Look. | 你看 |
[41:51] | With everything I see in a day, | 鉴于我在今天看到的事 |
[41:54] | I just feel so lucky to have you. | 我只是觉得有你很幸运 |
[41:57] | And if we don’t do this now — | 如果我们现在不这么做… |
[42:03] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[42:09] | That’s it. I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 好了 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻 |