时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We never pass by a lemonade stand without stopping first. | 我们每次经过柠檬水都要买一杯 |
[00:04] | – Isn’t that right, Christian? – Never. | -是不是 克里斯丁 -当然 |
[00:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:08] | – Would you like a straw? – Uh, yes, please. | -需要吸管吗 -要 谢谢 |
[00:12] | Yes, two pitchers already. | 已经卖出去两大壶了 |
[00:14] | It’s the cutest thing. | 超级可爱 |
[00:16] | Oh, but a terrible business model. | 不过生意可不能这么做 |
[00:18] | I must have spent £30 on lemons and cups. | 买柠檬和杯子我就花了30镑 |
[00:25] | Yeah, honey, hold on a sec. | 亲爱的 稍等 |
[00:27] | Ethan? What are you doing? | 伊森 你干什么 |
[00:29] | It’s snowing! | 下雪了 |
[00:30] | What? Honey, it’s… | 什么 亲爱的 这 |
[00:32] | Mummy, it’s snowing! | 妈妈 下雪了 |
[00:50] | Ow, my eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[00:51] | Mum, my eye. It burns. | 妈妈 我的眼睛 好疼 |
[00:55] | Ash. | 灰 |
[00:56] | This is ash. | 这是灰 |
[01:06] | Everyone, inside right now! | 所有人 快进屋 |
[01:08] | Get inside now! | 快进屋 |
[01:09] | Get inside the house! | 快进屋 |
[01:11] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[01:21] | 伊莱斯·苏尔科夫 第54号 | |
[01:35] | B24 Baker 24. | |
[01:37] | We’re moving to that location. | 我们即将前往上述地点 |
[01:38] | Eta 15. | 预计15分钟内到达 |
[01:40] | Can we get another, uh… | 能再派… |
[01:46] | Tell me everything. | 什么情况 |
[01:51] | Liz, what happened? | 莉斯 怎么了 |
[01:54] | Nik’s d-dead. | 尼克死了 |
[01:56] | What? | 什么 |
[01:58] | He was strangled. | 被人勒死的 |
[02:01] | They found his body in an empty lot… | 他的尸体在离家或医院 |
[02:06] | …miles away from home or any hospital. | 都很远的空地上被发现了 |
[02:09] | What? How? Do they know? | 什么 怎么回事 他们知道吗 |
[02:11] | The last thing he said to me was | 他跟我说的最后一句话是 |
[02:12] | he never wanted to see me again. | 他再也不想见到我 |
[02:17] | Liz, what… | 莉斯 |
[02:19] | Do they know what happened? | 他们知道具体情况吗 |
[02:20] | No, but we do. | 不 但是我们知道 |
[02:22] | – Reddington. – He had him perform a surgery, | -雷丁顿 -他让他动手术 |
[02:24] | and then Nik said he was out. | 尼克说他不干了 |
[02:26] | Reddington probably thought he was a liability, | 雷丁顿肯定觉得他是累赘 |
[02:28] | that he knew too much. | 他知道的太多了 |
[02:29] | You don’t know that. | 你无法确定 |
[02:30] | Nik was good. He was decent. | 尼克是个好人 |
[02:33] | The only indecent thing in his life | 他生命中唯一不好的事 |
[02:34] | was Reddington and me. | 就是雷丁顿和我 |
[02:36] | You didn’t — You didn’t do this. | 不是你 不是你做的 |
[02:38] | Would Nik be alive if I weren’t in his life? | 如果尼克的生命中没有我他就不会死了 |
[02:54] | You’re not my type, okay? | 你不是我的菜 |
[02:56] | But if you were even remotely in the ballpark, | 但是如果你能猜个接近数字 |
[02:59] | I would have your child. | 我就愿意给你生孩子 |
[03:02] | Do you have a count? | 你数了吗 |
[03:03] | The mailman gave us two lists. | 邮递员给了我们两张清单 |
[03:04] | Each list had 22 people | 每张清单上都有22个 |
[03:06] | who wanted their mail held while on vacation. | 希望在度假时不送信的人 |
[03:08] | That’s 44 empty apartments. | 也就是说有44套空置的公寓 |
[03:10] | We rented 18 for 5 nights each at $500 a night. | 我们租出去18套 每晚500元共5晚 |
[03:14] | That’s $45,000 for the week off two lists. | 也就是说这两张清单一周就赚了4万5 |
[03:18] | By next week, we should have eight. | 下周应该就有8张清单了 |
[03:20] | Did you hear that? I just dropped an egg. | 你听到我说的话了吗 我都快高潮了 |
[03:22] | While I appreciate your enthusiasm, | 虽然我很欣赏你的热情 |
[03:25] | we have cash but no business to run it through. | 然而我们虽然有钱 却没有生意 |
[03:29] | – Elizabeth. – Could you excuse us, please? | -伊丽莎白 -可以让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[03:31] | Oh, I’m way ahead of you, sister. | 不用你说 妹子 |
[03:33] | No offense, but when I get too close to a Fed, | 不是针对你 但是和条子靠太近 |
[03:35] | I tend to chafe. | 会让我脾气很差 |
[03:41] | Nik Korpal was murdered. | 尼克·克尔帕被谋杀了 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[03:48] | I want to believe you. | 我希望我能相信你 |
[03:52] | I suppose it’s possible Nik was killed | 也许尼克确实死于 |
[03:54] | by someone with a connection to me, | 和我有关系的某个人 |
[03:56] | but I have no idea who or what that connection might be. | 但是我不知道是谁 亦或何种关系 |
[03:59] | I want a name. | 告诉我是谁 |
[04:00] | I’ll do what I can to find you one. | 我会尽我所能找出这个人 |
[04:04] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[04:05] | a riddle to keep you occupied. | 有个谜你可以解解看 |
[04:09] | The chemical-plant explosion in Leeds? | 利兹化学工厂爆炸 |
[04:12] | Ilyas Surkov claimed credit for that. | 伊莱斯·苏尔科夫宣称对此事负责 |
[04:14] | 化学工厂爆炸后 利兹空气质量仍存疑 | |
[04:16] | What’s the riddle? | 谜在哪里 |
[04:16] | Why did that terrorist | 那个恐怖分子 |
[04:18] | take credit for a crime he didn’t commit? | 为什么要对与他无关的罪行负责 |
[04:20] | And how do you know he didn’t commit it? | 你怎么知道不是他干的 |
[04:22] | Because Ilyas Surkov is dead. | 因为伊莱斯·苏尔科夫已经死了 |
[04:24] | Dead? How long? | 死了 什么时候的事 |
[04:26] | According to Reddington, 15 months. | 据雷丁顿说是15个月前 |
[04:28] | And no one knows this? | 没人知道 |
[04:30] | Was there any HUMINT on Surkov? | 有关于苏尔科夫的情报吗 |
[04:31] | No, he was like a ghost. | 不 他就像一个鬼魂 |
[04:33] | One month, he claimed credit for a subway bombing in Lisbon, | 他这个月声称为里斯本的地铁爆炸负责 |
[04:35] | and the next, | 下个月 |
[04:36] | the kidnapping of three journalists in Crimea. | 又会宣布绑架了克里米亚的三名记者 |
[04:39] | If he did die, no one would know. | 就算他真的死了 也没人会知道 |
[04:40] | But Reddington would? | 但是雷丁顿会知道 |
[04:41] | He knows the best off-market doctors on every continent. | 他认识每块大陆上最好的黑市医生 |
[04:44] | One of them treated Surkov | 其中一人曾为苏尔科夫 |
[04:46] | for end-stage pancreatic cancer. | 诊治晚期胰腺癌 |
[04:48] | Okay, hang on. | 等等 |
[04:49] | Okay, Mr. Reddington says it’s been 15 months. | 雷丁顿先生说那是15个月前的事 |
[04:51] | Well, in that time, | 在那期间 |
[04:52] | Surkov has taken credit for three attacks — | 苏尔科夫称为三起袭击事件负责 |
[04:55] | a downed plane on a humanitarian mission | 击落一架执行人道主义任务 |
[04:57] | to Boko Haram victims, | 营救博科圣地受害者的飞机 |
[04:58] | a Paris café demolished by a C-4 suitcase bomb, | 巴黎的一家咖啡店遭遇的C4手提箱炸弹袭击 |
[05:01] | and yesterday’s chemical-plant attack. | 以及昨天的化学炸弹袭击 |
[05:03] | He’s pretty busy for a dead guy. | 这个死人还真是够忙的 |
[05:05] | Or people acting in his name. | 或者说是假冒他名义的人 |
[05:07] | We won’t know which until we find the bomber. | 只有找到放炸弹的人才能知道到底怎么回事 |
[05:09] | I’ll reach out to MI6. | 我去联系军情六处 |
[05:10] | Ressler, Keen, get to the bomb site. | 雷斯勒 基恩 去爆炸现场 |
[05:12] | Talk to local authorities, see what they know. | 找当地执法部门聊聊 看看他们有什么发现 |
[05:17] | Liam Gladstone, MI6. | 利亚姆·格莱斯顿 军情六处的 |
[05:18] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[05:19] | Agent Ressler, Keen. | 雷斯勒探员 基恩探员 |
[05:20] | May not look like it, | 虽然看上去没什么 |
[05:21] | but we were incredibly lucky here. | 但我们能站在这里算是走运了 |
[05:23] | Had a few minor leaks, but none of the tanks | 有几处泄露 但是都没有 |
[05:25] | with the really nasty stuff went up. | 造成严重的后果 |
[05:26] | EA just cleared us. | 技术部刚允许我们进入 |
[05:27] | Did you ask your task force about our copycat theory? | 你向你的特遣队问过有没有可能是有人冒充吗 |
[05:30] | Doesn’t hold water. | 可能性不大 |
[05:31] | This is the work of Ilyas Surkov. | 这就是伊莱斯·苏尔科夫所为 |
[05:33] | What makes you so confident? | 你为什么这么确认 |
[05:34] | You know what taggants are? | 你们知道示踪剂是什么吗 |
[05:35] | Chemical markers that are imbedded into explosives | 爆炸物中用来追溯源头的 |
[05:38] | to trace their origin. | 特殊化学标签 |
[05:38] | MI6 has been working closely with the CIA’s Surkov Task Force, | 军情六处和中情局苏尔科夫调查组有密切合作 |
[05:42] | and we identified | 我们查到 |
[05:43] | a construction and demolition company in Belgrade | 贝尔格莱德的一家建设拆迁公司 |
[05:45] | we believe is diverting legitimately purchased C-4 | 我们认为是他们将通过合法途径购买的C4炸弹 |
[05:48] | to Surkov for his bombs. | 给苏尔科夫制作炸弹 |
[05:49] | To test our theory, | 为了验证我们的猜想 |
[05:50] | we planted a taggant in C-4 we sold to the company. | 我们在卖给这家公司的C4炸弹中安置了示踪剂 |
[05:53] | You found traces of that taggant. | 你找到了这种示踪剂 |
[05:55] | So, who’s your suspect? | 你的嫌犯是谁 |
[05:56] | Raqaan Ghaffari, | 拉康·加法里 |
[05:58] | a foreman at Lignes D’Avenir Construction. | 里恩戴夫尼尔建筑公司的工头 |
[06:01] | If you have any doubts, | 如果你们还有所怀疑 |
[06:02] | they’ll be put to rest when Surkov hits again, | 等苏尔科夫再有所行动后就可以打消了 |
[06:04] | which he will. | 他肯定还会有所行动 |
[06:05] | I can assure you, the man is very much alive. | 我可以保证 这家伙活得好好的 |
[06:48] | Raqaan Ghaffari. | 拉康·加法里 |
[06:49] | He’s in charge of demolition for Lignes D’Avenir, | 他负责里恩戴夫尼尔的拆迁部门 |
[06:51] | a mid-sized contractor in Belgrade. | 那是一家贝尔格莱德的中等规模建筑公司 |
[06:53] | We know the explosives | 我们知道苏尔科夫 |
[06:54] | used by Surkov in his last three attacks | 最近三次袭击事件中所使用的炸药 |
[06:56] | came from Lignes D’Avenir. | 都是里恩戴夫尼尔提供的 |
[06:58] | So, what’s the plan? We have no authority in Belgrade. | 那怎么办 我们在贝尔格莱德没有执法权 |
[07:00] | I’ll reach out to Serbian officials, get clearance. | 我去联系塞尔维亚的官员 取得权限 |
[07:02] | But if we want this guy to lead us | 但如果我们想让这人 |
[07:03] | to whoever is acting in Surkov’s name, | 带我们找到假冒苏尔科夫的人 |
[07:05] | we’re gonna need to get creative. | 我们必须另想奇招 |
[07:06] | MI6 had Ghaffari under surveillance. | 军情六处已经在监视加法里了 |
[07:08] | It didn’t yield any actionable intel, | 目前没有什么有用的情报 |
[07:10] | but Ghaffari proves to be quite the creative of habit. | 但是加法里的生活习惯好像很固定 |
[07:13] | Yeah, Ghaffari eats lunch every Friday at the Brutka Club. | 是的 加法里每周五会去布鲁特卡俱乐部吃午饭 |
[07:15] | So that’s where we make contact. | 我们可以趁此接近他 |
[07:17] | Ghaffari is a Moroccan immigrant. | 加法里是摩洛哥移民 |
[07:18] | He speaks French and Arabic. | 他讲法语和阿拉伯语 |
[07:20] | Surveillance logs gave us what we believe | 从监控日志中 我们知道了 |
[07:22] | is Ghaffari’s code name for Surkov. | 加法里联络苏尔科夫用的化名 |
[07:24] | Samar can use that to establish her credibility. | 莎马可以利用这一点增加她的可信度 |
[07:29] | All right, you’ll have us on comms, | 好了 你可以跟我们通信了 |
[07:30] | but to pick up Ghaffari, this mic — | 不过要听到加法里 这个麦克风 |
[07:32] | well, it’s gonna need to be close. | 必须要靠得够近 |
[07:34] | All right? So… | 好吗 所以 |
[07:36] | There. | 好了 |
[07:37] | I’ll let you, you know… | 剩下的就… |
[07:39] | It’s going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[07:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:42] | If you did, you wouldn’t have come all this way. | 你要是知道的话 就不会大老远跑过来了 |
[07:46] | Please, just… | 拜托 |
[07:49] | be careful. | 一定注意安全 |
[07:56] | Heads up. | 注意 |
[07:57] | She’s about to make contact. | 她要接触了 |
[08:12] | – Aram, are you getting this? – Loud and clear. | -阿兰姆 你那边听到了吗 -非常清楚 |
[08:14] | This is definitely our guy. | 这绝对就是我们要找的人 |
[08:14] | 规定已经废掉了 你以为我们的朋友愿意这样联系吗 | |
[08:18] | 暴露自己 现在出问题了 我们有理由相信你的货已经被发现了 | |
[08:25] | 我们在政府的线人说你们的货 已经被军情六处盯上了 | |
[08:35] | 这就是我来的原因 他要我在收货前先验货 | |
[08:39] | 那个桌的人 还有门口的两个人 都是我带来的 | |
[09:04] | I think Nik was killed by a guy named Pete McGee. | 我觉得尼克是被一个叫皮特·麦基的人杀死的 |
[09:07] | Nik asked him to I.D. a skeleton I’d given him. | 尼克让他鉴定一具我交给他的骨架 |
[09:10] | He got a DNA sample | 他有DNA样本 |
[09:11] | and ran it against the federal database. | 并且在联邦政府的数据库里检索过 |
[09:13] | Now, I know the I.D. is extremely valuable, | 我知道死者的身份非常重要 |
[09:16] | because Reddington wants to keep it secret. | 因为雷丁顿不想让别人知道 |
[09:19] | But I didn’t know that people would kill for it. | 但是我不知道有谁会为了这事而杀人 |
[09:22] | Now Nik’s dead, McGee is gone. | 现在尼克斯了 麦基跑了 |
[09:24] | and the only lead I have on him and that I.D. | 而我所知道的唯一关于他和那个死者的线索 |
[09:27] | is the clinic he worked at — | 就是他所工作的诊所 |
[09:28] | a place where experimental drugs | 一个在人类身上测试 |
[09:30] | are tested on human guinea pigs. | 试验性药品的地方 |
[09:32] | Yeah, I know. Not much of a plan. | 是的 我知道 计划不怎么样 |
[09:34] | If you got a better one, I’m all ears. | 如果你有更好的办法 我洗耳恭听 |
[09:37] | Don’t look at me like that all right? | 别这么看着我 好吧 |
[09:38] | Rose is gonna be here to take care of you, | 罗斯一会会来照顾你的 |
[09:40] | and we both know she’s your favorite. | 你最喜欢她的 |
[09:42] | And no, I am not lying to Mommy, all right? | 不 我不会跟妈妈说谎的 好吧 |
[09:44] | I want her to know the truth. | 我要告诉她真相 |
[09:46] | That’s why I need to I.D. these bones without anybody knowing. | 所以我才要秘密地鉴定那具骨架的身份 |
[09:51] | 戴肯研究中心 联系我们 | |
[09:53] | It’s not a lie. | 这不是说谎 |
[09:54] | It’s just… delayed honesty. | 只是 晚点告诉她 |
[09:57] | Hi, I’m calling about the clinical trials. | 你好 我想问一下有关临床试验的事 |
[10:01] | Yeah. I want to sign up. | 是的 我想报名 |
[10:06] | Have you ever done an in-patient clinical trial before, | 你以前做过住院病人临床试验吗 |
[10:08] | Mr… Lembeck? | 莱拜克先生 |
[10:09] | First time. Be gentle. | 第一次 下手轻点 |
[10:11] | I’ll need a copy of your I.D. | 我要复印一下你的证件 |
[10:12] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:18] | How much am I getting, by the way, | 对了 我把自己献身科学 |
[10:19] | to rent my body to science? | 能给我多少钱 |
[10:21] | – $200 a day. – Lucky me. | -一天两百块 -我运气真好 |
[10:23] | We’ll need a full medical history | 我还需要一份完整的病史 |
[10:24] | and an emergency contact | 以及紧急联系人 |
[10:25] | for when you have an adverse reaction. | 你有不良反应时会用到 |
[10:27] | When? Not if? | 一定会有吗 |
[10:40] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[10:41] | Buddy, what — whatever it is… | 伙计 无论是什么事 |
[10:43] | Mr. Reddington wants to talk. | 雷丁顿先生想跟你谈谈 |
[10:47] | Reddington Reddington? | 那个雷丁顿 |
[10:52] | Bring the dog, leave the poop. | 狗可以进来 大便就算了 |
[10:56] | Rosie Cavendish had a bulldog. | 罗西·卡文迪什有一只牛头犬 |
[10:58] | Franklin, named after her great-uncle. | 叫富兰克林 以她姑老爷的名字命名的 |
[11:01] | Poor guy had eczema, dermatitis, seborrhea — | 那家伙有湿疹 皮炎 头皮癣 |
[11:04] | one skin condition after the next. | 各种皮肤病 |
[11:07] | The dog, not the uncle. | 我是说那只狗 不是她姑老爷 |
[11:10] | Please, sir, I-if I did something — | 拜托 先生 如果我做了什么 |
[11:12] | Given the lesions on her inner folds, | 根据她内折的病变来看 |
[11:14] | I’d say she has pyoderma. | 我觉得她是有脓皮病了 |
[11:15] | What are you doing to treat it? | 你用什么给她治的 |
[11:16] | Topical ointments or pills? | 外用药膏还是吃药 |
[11:18] | I need to be better with her check-ups? | 我需要先给她做检查才能确定 |
[11:20] | I need to borrow some evidence, Lou. | 我需要管你借点证物 卢 |
[11:23] | You know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[11:23] | The personal effects of a homicide victim | 被害人的个人物品 |
[11:25] | that are currently in evidence control. | 现在被保存在证物管理部门 |
[11:28] | I don’t know if I could do that — | 我不知道我能不能 |
[11:29] | – You are the clerk in evidence control… – Yes. | -你是证据管理部门的员工 -没错 |
[11:30] | …the man responsible for checking in and out evidence? | 负责登记证物的出入 |
[11:33] | Well, that’s true, but — | 是这样没错 但是 |
[11:34] | The deceased’s name is Nik Korpal. | 死者叫尼克·克尔帕 |
[11:35] | You have 24 hours. | 我给你二十四小时 |
[11:37] | That should give us enough time to get… | 这时间应该足够给 |
[11:40] | Coco. | 可可 |
[11:41] | …to get Coco the spa day | 给可可来一个温泉日了 |
[11:44] | she so desperately deserves. | 这是她应得的 |
[11:46] | Yeah, you’re gonna have fun! | 没错 你会玩得很开心的 |
[12:27] | Oh, my gosh. No. | 天呐 不 |
[12:29] | Who are these guys? | 这些家伙是谁 |
[12:30] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[12:31] | Crap, crap. No! | 该死 该死 不 |
[12:33] | Stop. Wait! | 站住 等等 |
[12:35] | Fbi! | 联调局 |
[12:38] | Who the hell is that? | 那些家伙到底是谁 |
[12:39] | She had him! | 她把他抓走了 |
[12:43] | Aram, what are you doing? I don’t know how to drive. | 阿兰姆 你在干什么 我不会开车 |
[12:45] | Get out! Move! | 出去 快 |
[12:56] | Agent Ressler, m-maybe you could slow down a little bit? | 雷斯勒探员 或许你可以稍微开慢点 |
[13:09] | There’s an alley. Alley! Alley ahead! | 那有条巷子 巷子 前面有条巷子 |
[13:11] | Alley ahead! | 前面有条巷子 |
[13:16] | Gun! | 小心子弹 |
[13:16] | Oh. Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[13:18] | Watch out. | 看着点 |
[13:21] | Hold on. | 慢点 |
[13:27] | Watch out. Watch out. | 看着点 看着点 |
[13:34] | Come on! | 快点 |
[13:39] | They crashed. They crashed. | 他们撞车了 他们撞车了 |
[13:41] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[13:44] | Drop the gun! Down! Put it down! | 把枪放下 放下 把枪放下 |
[13:46] | Back away, or we will fire! | 退后 不然我们就开枪了 |
[13:47] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[13:48] | Not happening! | 想都别想 |
[13:49] | All right, all right! | 好了 好了 |
[13:51] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[13:52] | Nobody’s gonna fire. | 我们不会开枪的 |
[13:53] | You. You look like you’re in charge. | 你 你看起来像是头儿 |
[13:56] | I’m gonna reach into my pocket. | 我要把手伸进口袋里 |
[13:57] | Slowly! | 慢慢地 |
[13:59] | Donald Ressler, FBI. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局 |
[14:01] | FBI? | 联调局 |
[14:03] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[14:05] | Name’s Reuther. | 我叫鲁瑟 |
[14:06] | We’re CIA. | 我们是中情局的 |
[14:18] | Yevtukh Roofing Company — | 尤土克屋面公司 |
[14:19] | safe house front owned by the Agency. | 是中情局的安全屋 |
[14:21] | You want confirmation, call the station chief. | 如果你想确认 就打给分站主管站长 |
[14:24] | Why no deconfliction protocol? | 为什么没有防冲突预案 |
[14:25] | Because we’re part of the Clandestine Service. | 因为我们隶属于情局秘密行动处 |
[14:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:28] | I can’t answer that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[14:29] | All I can tell you is we’re — | 我能告诉你的就是我们是 |
[14:30] | Black book. Langley-verified. | 秘密小队 兰利已经确认了 |
[14:32] | Apology accepted. | 我接受道歉 |
[14:33] | No, it’s not. | 不 这不是道歉 |
[14:34] | Look, I don’t care who you are | 听着 我不管你是谁 |
[14:35] | or why you’re operating on foreign soil. | 也不管你为什么在外国的领土上行动 |
[14:37] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在完成我的任务 |
[14:38] | – I would’ve done the same, Agent Coburn. – It’s Calhoun. | -我也是 科本探员 -是卡尔洪 |
[14:41] | I’m a N.O.C. | 我是爱尔兰人 |
[14:42] | Navabi. Slightly injured. | 纳瓦比 受了轻伤 |
[14:44] | – Are you sure you’re all right? – Yes. | -你确定你没事吗 -没事 |
[14:46] | This is Duke White, Defense Intelligence. | 这位是杜克·怀特 国防情报局 |
[14:48] | Omar Kabinov, FSS. | 奥马尔·卡本诺夫 联邦安全局 |
[14:50] | I’m Tobias Reuther, Clandestine Service. | 我是托拜厄斯·鲁瑟 国家秘密行动处的 |
[14:52] | We’re gonna need to talk to Ghaffari alone. | 我们需要单独和加法里谈谈 |
[14:54] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[14:55] | He’s officially in our custody. | 是我们抓到了他 |
[14:56] | We’re handling the interrogation. | 我们正在审问他 |
[14:58] | If you don’t like that, | 如果你有异议 |
[14:58] | you can take it up with the boys in D.C. | 你可以去找华盛顿的毛头小子们告状 |
[15:00] | I don’t care who gets him to talk. | 我不关心谁和他谈话 |
[15:01] | As long as you can get him to tell us what he knows, | 只要你们能把他知道的告诉我们就行 |
[15:03] | we’re happy to sit this one out. | 这次我们乐意不管 |
[15:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:13] | Your stipend was increased to $250. | 你的津贴这次涨了两百五十美元 |
[15:16] | Hm, fantastic. | 真不错 |
[15:17] | What did I do to earn that raise? | 为什么给我加薪 |
[15:19] | You got approved for a riskier study. | 批准在你身上做更冒险的试验了 |
[15:21] | Very exciting. | 真刺激 |
[15:23] | Can I ask what’s with all the security? | 我能问问为什么这里守备森严吗 |
[15:24] | I mean, we’re volunteers, not prisoners. | 我们都是志愿者 不是狱徒 |
[15:26] | Lot of drugs around here. | 这里很多药品 |
[15:27] | A lot of drugs attract a lot of drug users. | 许多滥用药物的人会打这里的主意 |
[15:30] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[15:31] | So, how much riskier is this? | 我这个到底多冒险呢 |
[15:32] | Several patients in the previous group | 前一组病人中有几个 |
[15:34] | developed temporary neurological problems. | 神经系统暂时出了点问题 |
[15:37] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[15:38] | They must have modified the medication since then, no? | 那之后用药肯定改了吧 |
[15:41] | I assume so. | 估计吧 |
[15:42] | I just run the tests. | 我只是做测试的 |
[15:44] | That’s reassuring. | 真会安慰人 |
[15:48] | – Who’s the heart for? – My grandfather. | -为谁纹的身 -祖父 |
[15:51] | My brothers and I got drunk after his funeral, | 参加完他的葬礼我和兄弟们喝醉了 |
[15:54] | decided to get tattoos. | 决定去纹身 |
[15:56] | He loved cards, | 他喜欢玩牌 |
[15:58] | so my three brothers | 所以我的三个兄弟 |
[15:59] | are the spade, diamond, and the club. | 纹了黑桃 方片和梅花 |
[16:03] | And you’re the heart. | 你纹了红桃 |
[16:05] | That’s cute. | 挺有爱的 |
[16:06] | So, aside from brain damage, | 除了大脑受损 |
[16:07] | what fun side effects should I be expecting? | 我还可能获得什么有趣的副作用 |
[16:09] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[16:11] | That’s what the study is for. | 我们就是要研究这个 |
[16:13] | I keep forgetting — | 我总是忘了 |
[16:14] | I’m just the guinea pig. | 自己只是小白鼠 |
[16:31] | Look, Raqaan, | 听着 拉康 |
[16:32] | I don’t know why you don’t feel like talking. | 我不知道你为何不愿坦白 |
[16:34] | The Feds have you on tape admitting you’re supplying Surkov. | 联调局有你给苏尔科夫供货的录音证据 |
[16:41] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[16:43] | You must also know that you’re not here. | 你应该也知道你其实不在这 |
[16:46] | This place doesn’t exist. | 这里在法律上是不存在的 |
[16:50] | No lawyers… | 没有律师 |
[16:52] | No diplomats… | 没有外交官 |
[16:54] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[17:13] | He’ll crack. | 他会交代的 |
[17:14] | They always do. | 都是这样 |
[17:17] | There are other ways to get people to talk. | 还有别的办法让他开口 |
[17:19] | You don’t know Surkov. | 你不了解苏尔科夫 |
[17:21] | How long have you been searching for him? | 你找他找了多久 |
[17:24] | Six years. | 六年 |
[17:27] | Since before I left the Agency in 2015 to start a family. | 在2015年我组建家庭离开局里之前 |
[17:31] | Reuther reached out a year later. | 鲁瑟一年后联系了我 |
[17:33] | He lives and breathes Surkov | 他满脑子只有苏尔科夫 |
[17:36] | and convinced me to get back into the hunt. | 他说服我回行动组继续参与抓捕行动 |
[17:41] | And the family? | 你的家庭呢 |
[17:47] | That didn’t turn out like I thought. | 事情和我预想的并不一样 |
[17:51] | But it’s okay. | 但没关系 |
[17:54] | I’ve got Surkov. | 我还有苏尔科夫 |
[17:55] | He’s my family. | 他就是我的家人 |
[17:57] | My white whale. | 我的执念 |
[18:03] | Anything? | 问出什么了 |
[18:04] | Give him 20 minutes to simmer. | 晾他二十分钟 |
[18:07] | Okay. You’ve tried your way. | 好啦 你们试过了 |
[18:09] | We’re gonna try ours. | 换我们来试吧 |
[18:11] | Samar? | 莎马 |
[18:11] | Hey, hold up. What are you doing? | 喂 等等 你要干吗 |
[18:19] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[18:21] | If their task force is so intent on finding Surkov, | 如果他们的特别小组这么想找苏尔科夫 |
[18:24] | why haven’t we ever heard from them before today? | 我们怎么从来没听过 |
[18:30] | The hell is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[18:37] | Okay, he’s ready to talk. | 好了 他准备开口了 |
[18:41] | Look closely. | 认真观察 |
[18:42] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[18:44] | A lot of dander, saliva, and urine, | 许多皮屑 唾液和尿液 |
[18:46] | all of which I’m allergic to. | 我对这些过敏 |
[18:48] | So maybe if there’s a point here, | 所以有什么事 |
[18:49] | you might want to make it | 你就直说 |
[18:50] | before I start to wheeze like a chinchilla. | 不然我会喘成狗 |
[18:52] | Our liquidity crisis has been solved. | 我们的流动资金危机解决了 |
[18:56] | By doggy day care? | 通过宠物店 |
[18:57] | These are rescue dogs — | 这些是被救的狗 |
[18:59] | picked up at shelters, | 从避难所找来的 |
[19:00] | given a bath and a professional grooming, | 洗个澡然后梳个毛 |
[19:03] | then given back to the shelters | 再送回避难所 |
[19:05] | primped and proud and ready for adoption. | 又漂亮又精神 随时准备领养 |
[19:08] | They supplement their business with regular grooming. | 他们还外加了毛发美容项目 |
[19:11] | But it’s basically a labor of love | 但基本上是出于兴趣 |
[19:13] | and a 501. | 同时还能免交税 |
[19:15] | A non-profit. That is good. | 非营利性的 那很好 |
[19:18] | Even the most ruthless IRS agent would hesitate | 即使是最无情的国内税务局官员 |
[19:21] | before auditing the books of such a noble enterprise. | 在审计这家崇高企业的账簿之前也会犹豫的 |
[19:25] | And that’s good, | 很好 |
[19:25] | if we can run enough money through it. | 要是我们能用来洗足够多的钱就好了 |
[19:28] | I mean, the rents are throwing up nearly 200K a week. | 房租已经接近每周二十万了 |
[19:31] | Well, most of their business is mobile. | 他们大部分的生意都是移动的 |
[19:33] | They have a fleet of vans | 他们有很多货车 |
[19:34] | that go from shelter to shelter | 可以在十个不同城市的 |
[19:36] | in 10 different cities. | 收容所穿梭 |
[19:38] | It’s 100 vans, | 有一百辆货车 |
[19:40] | a dozen or more dogs a van, 25 bucks a dog. | 一车能装12只甚至更多 25美金一只狗 |
[19:43] | – You do the math. – I just did. | -你来算 -我算过了 |
[19:45] | And my hand to God, | 我敢担保 |
[19:47] | if I found you a little bit more attractive, | 如果你再吸引人一点 |
[19:49] | I would birth you a litter. | 我愿意给你生崽儿 |
[19:51] | I mean, like, seven pups — | 七只小狗 |
[19:52] | Boom! Right here on the floor. | 在地上就生 |
[19:55] | Fiona, you’re an artist. | 菲奥娜 你是个艺术家 |
[19:57] | Coco’s an angel. | 可可是个天使 |
[19:59] | Just needed a little TLC. | 只是有点饿了 |
[20:02] | I have some ointments for you. | 我给你拿了一点药膏 |
[20:03] | Ah. And how much do I owe you? | 我欠你多少钱 |
[20:06] | $150, which, of course, is tax-deductible. | 150美金 当然 是可以免税的 |
[20:10] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[20:11] | And how much for the store? | 店面要多少钱 |
[20:14] | – The store? – And the vans. | -店面 -还有货车 |
[20:16] | All of them. | 全部 |
[20:17] | – Bless you. Bless you. – Sorry. | -保佑你 保佑你 -抱歉 |
[20:21] | They’re not for sale. | 不卖 |
[20:22] | At the right price, | 只要价格合适 |
[20:23] | I’ve found everything is for sale. | 所有东西都可以出售 |
[20:25] | Think about your price | 好好想想你的价格 |
[20:26] | while I let Coco find a blade of grass. | 我让可可找一片叶子 |
[20:29] | Come on, sweetheart. That’s it. | 拜托 亲爱的 这就对了 |
[20:32] | There we go. | 真棒 |
[21:49] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[21:50] | You’re a tough man to pin down. | 你还真难找 |
[21:51] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[21:52] | Well, when I heard there was an FBI Task Force | 当我听说一个联调局特别小组 |
[21:55] | running an unsanctioned op overseas, | 在海外执行一项未批准的任务时 |
[21:58] | my interest was piqued. | 我很有兴趣 |
[22:00] | We received a tip from a credible source | 我们收到一个来源可靠的线报称 |
[22:01] | that Surkov is dead. | 苏尔科夫死了 |
[22:03] | The attacks attributed to him | 他声称负责的那些袭击 |
[22:04] | may, in fact, be the work of a copycat. | 可能都是模仿犯干的 |
[22:10] | He never met Surkov in person, only video calls. | 他从来没亲眼见过苏尔科夫 只有视频通话 |
[22:12] | And your team? | 你的小组呢 |
[22:13] | Do they have a lead on his bomb maker? | 他们有找到炸弹制造者的线索吗 |
[22:14] | Ghaffari? | 加法里 |
[22:19] | He recently asked him to smuggle a device | 他最近让他在弗吉尼亚的一个锁柜里 |
[22:21] | into a locker in Virginia. | 偷放一个设备 |
[22:23] | I don’t understand. Ghaffari’s in Belgrade? | 我不明白 加法里在贝尔格莱德 |
[22:24] | Yes, being held and questioned | 对 在潘所沃外的中情局监狱中 |
[22:26] | in a CIA facility outside Pancevo. | 关押受审 |
[22:28] | Does he know the specific target? | 他知道那个特定目标吗 |
[22:41] | Surkov specifically asked him to create a weapon | 苏尔科夫特别要求他制造一种武器 |
[22:43] | that could penetrate 3.5 centimeters of Kevlar. | 能够打穿3.5厘米的凯夫拉防弹布料 |
[22:46] | I’m sitting here with the CIA Director of Operations. | 我和中情局行动指挥部负责人在一起 |
[22:48] | Listen to me — the Surkov team is in London. | 听我说 苏尔科夫的团队在伦敦 |
[22:50] | There is no team or safe house in Pancevo. | 潘所沃没有任何小组或安全屋 |
[22:53] | They claim otherwise. | 他们不是这么说的 |
[22:54] | Well, I don’t care what they claim. | 我不在乎他们怎么说 |
[22:56] | Whoever you’re with, | 无论和你在一起的人是谁 |
[22:57] | they are not CIA. | 他们都不是中情局的人 |
[23:07] | Go. Cover me! | 快走 掩护我 |
[23:10] | Move, move, move. | 快 快 |
[23:12] | Give it up. | 放弃吧 |
[23:14] | Hand it over. | 交出来 |
[23:15] | You said you were CIA. | 你说你是中情局的 |
[23:18] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[23:28] | You hungry? You tired? | 你饿吗 累吗 |
[23:30] | Hey, there’s a steak and a bed waiting for you | 只要你告诉我你的头儿在哪里 |
[23:32] | as soon as you tell us where your boss is. | 就有牛排和床等着你 |
[23:34] | I told you. I don’t know. | 我告诉过你 我不知道 |
[23:35] | Just like you didn’t know his real name. | 就好像你说你不知道他的真名一样 |
[23:37] | – His name is Tobias — – Reuther. | -他叫托拜厄斯 -鲁瑟 |
[23:39] | Yeah, he doesn’t exist. | 对 他不存在 |
[23:41] | The Agency has no record of him. | 中情局没有关于他的记录 |
[23:42] | No, they disavow him. | 不 他们否认了他的存在 |
[23:44] | Him, not you or Duke White | 他 不是你或杜克·怀特 |
[23:46] | or Omar Kabinov. | 或奥马尔·卡本诺夫 |
[23:47] | They gave us your file. | 他们把你的资料给了我们 |
[23:48] | We’ve confirmed you resigned from the Agency in 2015. | 我们已经确认你2015年就离职了 |
[23:51] | And then Reuther recruited me to come back. | 之后鲁瑟又再次雇佣了我 |
[23:53] | There’s nothing about that | 没有相关记录 |
[23:54] | or the ghost squad whose designation | 或者那个你所谓恰好接受了 |
[23:56] | is so conveniently top secret | 最高机密任务 |
[23:57] | that you never had direct contact | 却从来没有和中情局有过 |
[23:59] | with anyone at the Agency. | 直接联络的幽灵小队 |
[24:00] | We got our orders from Reuther. | 我们直接听命于鲁瑟 |
[24:01] | Reuther got his from the Office of the Director. | 鲁瑟直接听命于局长 |
[24:03] | No one at the Director’s Office | 局长办公室没有人 |
[24:04] | has ever heard of your task force. | 听说过你们小队 |
[24:06] | Because it doesn’t exist, and when we found out, | 因为它不存在 我们发现时 |
[24:08] | he started shooting at us. | 他就开始向我们开火了 |
[24:09] | Looked to me like you were shooting at him. | 我看是你向他开火才对 |
[24:11] | Reuther is pretending to be Surkov. | 鲁瑟在冒充苏尔科夫 |
[24:13] | That’s ridiculous. | 可笑 |
[24:15] | When you found us, | 你找到我们时 |
[24:16] | we were hunting for his weapons maker, | 我们正在追踪他的武器制造商 |
[24:18] | looking to interrogate him to find Surkov. | 想通过他问出苏尔科夫的下落 |
[24:24] | Do you know how I got Ghaffari to talk so quickly? | 知道我怎么能让加法里那么快开口吗 |
[24:28] | I told him Surkov was dead. | 我告诉他说苏尔科夫死了 |
[24:30] | No proof, just the word of my source. | 没有证据 只有我的线人的证词 |
[24:32] | The minute I told him, he knew it was true. | 我一告诉他 他就知道是真的 |
[24:35] | Agent Calhoun, | 卡尔洪特工 |
[24:36] | there’s a bomb somewhere in Virginia | 弗吉尼亚某处有个炸弹 |
[24:37] | waiting to be detonated in Surkov’s name. | 等着以苏尔科夫的名义被引爆 |
[24:39] | We believe Reuther is going to detonate it. | 我们认为鲁瑟将引爆它 |
[24:41] | Tobias Reuther is a patriot — | 托拜厄斯·鲁瑟是位爱国者 |
[24:43] | – He’s a terrorist. – He loves his country. | -他是个恐怖分子 -他爱他的国家 |
[24:45] | If you don’t tell us where to find him, | 你要是不告诉我们他在哪 |
[24:46] | he’s gonna commit an act of terror on U.S. soil. | 他将在美国领土上发动恐怖袭击 |
[24:54] | Do you trust your intel on Surkov? | 你相信你得到的苏尔科夫的线索吗 |
[24:57] | 100%. | 完全相信 |
[24:58] | And Ghaffari’s weapon? | 那加法里的武器呢 |
[24:59] | We’re working with Virginia State Police | 我们正和弗吉尼亚州警 |
[25:01] | and local law enforcement, but it’s a big state | 还有当地执法机关合作 但弗州很大 |
[25:02] | – with a lot of lockers. – What about Calhoun? | -储物箱很多 -卡尔洪呢 |
[25:05] | She thought she was working for an Agency task force. | 她认为她是为中情局小队工作的 |
[25:07] | She had no idea that the man she admires | 她根本不知道她崇拜的那个人 |
[25:09] | is the devil she thought she was hunting. | 就是她以为自己在追捕的恶魔 |
[25:13] | I always thought Surkov’s death | 我一直认为苏尔科夫的死 |
[25:14] | would be cause for celebration. | 一定值得庆祝 |
[25:16] | But if he is dead | 但如果他死了 |
[25:17] | and a group of CIA-trained assets | 而一队中情局特工 |
[25:19] | has taken his place… | 代替了他 |
[25:21] | Sir? | 长官 |
[25:23] | Uh, Director Cox. Hello. | 考克斯局长 你好 |
[25:24] | Uh, the only prints they could pull | 在潘所沃安全屋 |
[25:25] | from the safe house in Pancevo were partials, | 唯一能找到的指纹并不完整 |
[25:28] | but…we got a match. | 但我们找到了匹配对象 |
[25:30] | Uh, the man we’re looking for, Agent Reuther, | 我们在找的人 鲁瑟特工 |
[25:32] | uh, his real name is Agent Brian Osterman. | 他的真名是布莱恩·奥斯特曼 |
[25:37] | Does that name mean anything? | 有印象吗 |
[25:40] | Director Cox, who is Brian Osterman? | 考克斯局长 布莱恩·奥斯特曼是谁 |
[25:50] | Cheer up, Lou. I’m in your debt. | 开心点 卢 我欠你个人情 |
[25:52] | A lot of good that’ll do me | 要是被人知道我干了这种事 |
[25:52] | if anyone finds out I did this. | 我可有好受的了 |
[25:54] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 知道了知道了 |
[25:56] | Giving me this evidence is vital and much appreciated. | 把这证据给我很重要 我很感激 |
[25:59] | – Giving? – But what Coco and I have been up to is a revelation. | -给你 -但可可和我的计划是为求真相 |
[26:03] | I need to get that back before anyone knows it’s missing. | 我得在被人发现它不见了以前还回去 |
[26:05] | She’s always welcome to come in for a grooming, free of charge. | 你可以随时带她来美容 免费 |
[26:08] | – You really got to return that. – Oh, and her ointments. | -我真的得还回去 -还有她的药膏 |
[26:10] | – Ointments? – Ointments. Funny word. | -药膏 -药膏 这个词很好笑 |
[26:13] | Twice a day, | 一天两次 |
[26:15] | three times on her inner folds. | 内褶上要三次 |
[26:17] | Coco, the pleasure was all mine, sweetheart. | 可可 我很荣幸 亲爱的 |
[26:40] | The suitcase key. | 公文包钥匙 |
[26:41] | So Kate entrusted it to Nik. | 所以是凯特给了尼克 |
[26:44] | But who did Nik entrust it to, | 但尼克给了谁 |
[26:46] | and why did he get killed for it? | 又为什么因此被杀 |
[26:53] | And who might you be? | 你又是谁 |
[27:04] | Brian Osterman was one of our own — | 布莱恩·奥斯特曼是我们的人 |
[27:07] | one we no longer consider a trusted asset. | 一个我们已经不认为可信任的特工 |
[27:09] | He was part of a black-book operation | 他参与了一个秘密计划 |
[27:11] | tasked to I.D. threats to U.S. Counterintelligence, | 任务是搜寻对美国反间谍有威胁的人事 |
[27:15] | but in ’08, he broke from the Agency, | 但08年 他脱离了中情局 |
[27:18] | – and we issued a burn notice. – No, that’s not possible. | -我们发布了黑名单 -不可能 |
[27:20] | He became disillusioned, went dark. | 他成了幻影 藏了起来 |
[27:22] | He’s been off the grid for the past six years. | 六年来从未与外界联系 |
[27:24] | If Surkov is, in fact, dead, | 如果苏尔科夫真死了 |
[27:26] | and Osterman is now carrying out missions in his name, | 而现在是奥斯特曼以他的名义办事 |
[27:29] | then we’re dealing with a very dangerous man — | 那我们要应对的就是一个危险人物 |
[27:31] | one whom you have assisted | 而你协助此人 |
[27:33] | in carrying out attacks against this country. | 对我们国家发起攻击 |
[27:35] | No, Reuther, he had HUMINT, and, uh, funding. | 不 鲁瑟 他有情报也有资金 |
[27:38] | – He had — – Pilfered from a black-ops slush fund that went missing. | -他 -从秘密行动的钱里偷的 |
[27:45] | The — the others, the team — | 还有其他人 这个团队 |
[27:47] | He recruited us to the Agency. | 他把我们招进中情局 |
[27:49] | He lied to you, | 他骗了你 |
[27:50] | to get you to help him attack the U.S. | 好让你帮忙袭击美国 |
[27:52] | You and your team are Ilyas Surkov. | 你们团队正是伊莱斯·苏尔科夫 |
[27:54] | You just didn’t know it. | 你只是之前不知道而已 |
[27:55] | But you do now, and you can help us stop him. | 但你现在知道了 而且能帮我们阻止他 |
[28:02] | We have a staging area in Ivy City. | 他在常春藤市有一处落脚点 |
[28:06] | I can take you there. | 我可以带你们去 |
[28:15] | There’s another door. | 还有一扇门 |
[28:16] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[28:18] | Nothing here. | 什么也没有 |
[28:20] | Bring your team back. | 可以收队了 |
[28:31] | The safe house has been scrubbed. | 安全屋已遭破坏 |
[28:32] | Nothing on Osterman or his team? | 没有和奥斯特曼或他的团队有关的线索 |
[28:34] | Just an empty file stamped “Cyclone.” | 只有一个标记为”飓风”的空文件夹 |
[28:37] | That’s it. | 就这个 |
[28:38] | You sure that name means nothing to you? | 这个名字你真的没有印象吗 |
[28:40] | Osterman? Nothing. | 奥斯特曼 没印象 |
[28:41] | Well, he’s in the wind | 他现在逃之夭夭 |
[28:43] | with a lethal weapon we can’t find | 手握致命武器 眼盯下手目标 |
[28:44] | and a target that could be anywhere. | 但我们却毫无头绪 |
[28:46] | That’s what you don’t know. Focus on what you do. | 这些是你不知道的 关注已知的 |
[28:48] | We know the weapon was designed to pierce Kevlar, | 已知武器的设计目标是破坏凯夫拉材料 |
[28:50] | plus the “Cyclone” Files. | 以及”飓风”文件 |
[28:53] | It could be a… code name, | 可能是…代号 |
[28:55] | a mission, a person… | 任务 人名 |
[28:57] | Any point of intersection? | 有重合之处吗 |
[28:58] | Kevlar, Cyclone. | 凯夫拉和飓风 |
[29:00] | Where they happen? Costal cities? | 发生地吗 沿海城市 |
[29:01] | Law enforcement in those areas that wear Kevlar? | 在这些地区采用凯夫拉防弹背心的执法机构 |
[29:04] | What else? Cyclone. | 还有呢 飓风 |
[29:06] | If it’s not a person or place… | 假如不是人名 地名 |
[29:08] | It’s a target. | 就是目标 |
[29:09] | Not law enforcement, but military. | 不是执法机构 而是军队 |
[29:12] | A target hard enough | 难以攻破 |
[29:13] | to design a weapon to penetrate it. | 需要专门准备武器进攻的目标 |
[29:14] | Not steel, but Kevlar. | 不是钢铁 而是凯夫拉 |
[29:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:17] | A military hard target | 军事级别 |
[29:19] | made of a composite material. | 使用合成材料的困难目标 |
[29:22] | I need to call you back. | 回头打给你 |
[29:26] | Aram, I need you to run a search. | 阿兰姆 帮忙搜一下 |
[29:28] | Any ships in the Navy, the Coast Guard — | 海军 海岸护卫队 |
[29:30] | whoever the Pentagon has build ships — | 总之国防部那边建造的 |
[29:32] | with the name “Cyclone” | 名字里带”飓风”的船舰 |
[29:33] | that are made of a composite material | 其材料为类似于凯夫拉的 |
[29:35] | similar to Kevlar. | 合成物 |
[29:37] | All right, hang on. | 好 稍等 |
[29:39] | Okay, I have a Cyclone-class patrol ship. | 好 找到”飓风级巡逻舰” |
[29:41] | – Tell me about them. – 14 ships — | -说说看 -十四艘 |
[29:43] | 10 are deployed in the Persian Gulf, | 十艘在波斯湾 |
[29:45] | 3 are doing drug interdiction off the coast of Florida, | 三艘在弗罗里达海岸帮助禁毒 |
[29:47] | and this last one… | 剩下还有一艘 |
[29:49] | Okay, yeah, the U.S.S. Parnell is at its home port. | 名为帕奈尔 它现在母港 |
[29:52] | Where is that? | 那是哪儿 |
[29:53] | Norfolk. | 诺福克 |
[29:55] | Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚 |
[30:00] | Dry toast, huh? That’s it? | 素吐司 就这点 |
[30:02] | All most people can keep down. | 大多数人吃这点就够了 |
[30:04] | Probably ’cause most people take the full dose. | 大概因为他们都接受了最大剂量的药 |
[30:07] | Mr. Lembeck, a clinical trial must be — | 莱拜克先生 临床试验过程中 |
[30:09] | I’m not here for the trial. | 我来不是参与试验的 |
[30:10] | – If it’s drugs you’re after — – Not drugs. | -如果你想要药 -不是 |
[30:12] | I’m here for information about Pete McGee. | 我是为皮特·麦基的情报而来 |
[30:17] | Um, you’ll… need to sign a discharge form. | 你…需要填一张出院单 |
[30:19] | He had a lot of family photos in his office, | 在他办公室有许多家人的照片 |
[30:21] | but only one placed where he could always see it. | 但只有一张放在随时能看到的地方 |
[30:23] | And I didn’t think there was anything special about it | 我过去并没感觉这张有何特别 |
[30:24] | until I realized | 但后来意识到 |
[30:26] | that it was taken by someone very special to him. | 拍摄者在他心中肯定有特别地位 |
[30:31] | It’s not what you think. I can’t help you. | 不是你想的那样 我帮不了你 |
[30:31] | I need to find him. | 我要找到他 |
[30:32] | He took something from me that doesn’t belong to him — | 他从我这儿抢走了不属于他的东西 |
[30:34] | something that is only gonna bring him trouble. | 而这件东西只会给他招惹麻烦 |
[30:37] | – What is it? – Something I was willing to put whatever that is | -是什么 -是我为了找回而不惜 |
[30:39] | in my veins to get back. | 以身试药的东西 |
[30:40] | I need it back. | 必须找回来 |
[30:42] | – I’m sorry. – I came here | -抱歉 -我来这儿是因为 |
[30:44] | because I thought I could find what he took from me | 我以为能找到那东西 |
[30:46] | or at least get a lead on where he went, all right? | 起码有点线索 |
[30:48] | But I didn’t. All I found was you. | 但我没找着 只找到了你 |
[30:50] | And I’m asking you, I need your help. | 而我需要你帮忙 |
[30:54] | And if I’m right, I think Pete does, too. | 如果我想得没错 皮特也需要你 |
[30:59] | A discharge nurse should be in shortly. | 护士很快就来办出院手续 |
[31:13] | Aram, we’re on site. Talk to me. | 阿兰姆 我们到了 汇报情况 |
[31:15] | All right, I’ve notified Port Authority | 好的 我已通知港口管理人员 |
[31:16] | and Naval Installations Command. | 以及海军设施司令部 |
[31:18] | They’re initiating a Level 4 lockdown | 他们正在启动四级封锁 |
[31:20] | and emergency evac protocols | 并且紧急疏散 |
[31:21] | for all non-essential personnel. | 所有非必要人员 |
[31:23] | – Any word on Osterman or his team? – Nothing yet. | -有奥斯特曼他们的消息吗 -还没有 |
[31:25] | I am still waiting to get approval | 我还在等待 |
[31:26] | from Security Command to share their CCTV feeds. | 安保指挥部给我监控视频的权限 |
[31:29] | Matthew O’Neil, NCIS. | 马修·欧尼尔 海军罪证调查处 |
[31:31] | – What do you know? – Look, there’s a threat against | -什么情况 -你们有一艘 |
[31:32] | one of your coastal patrol ships, | 海岸巡逻舰正面临威胁 |
[31:34] | the U.S.S. Parnell. | 美国海军帕内尔号 |
[31:35] | We got to lock this down, clear all this air traffic. | 我们要封锁现场 实行飞行管制 |
[31:38] | Easier said than done. | 说得容易做起难 |
[31:39] | Transport runs a flight every six minutes. | 每六分钟就有一架飞机经过 |
[31:40] | Um, Agent Keen? | 基恩探员 |
[31:41] | I think I might have something here. | 我这儿好像有些线索 |
[31:42] | NCIS just got a ping on an alias | 海军罪证调查处刚搜到一个名字 |
[31:45] | that Calhoun was able to confirm was one of Osterman’s. | 卡尔洪确认了那是奥斯特曼的化名 |
[31:47] | It appears access has been granted | 他的通行权限范围 |
[31:49] | to a Human Resources office | 在波瓦坦路和十一号码头之间的 |
[31:50] | between Powhatan Ave and Pier 11. | 一间人事部办公室 |
[32:16] | Stand down, Osterman. | 退后 奥斯特曼 |
[32:19] | You have no idea what you’re in the middle of. | 你完全不明白这是什么情况 |
[32:21] | We know about you, Osterman. | 我们知道你的事 奥斯特曼 |
[32:22] | We know about Surkov, your team. | 我们知道苏尔科夫 和你的团队 |
[32:25] | – It’s over. – Surkov’s dead, | -结束了 -苏尔科夫死了 |
[32:26] | but I’m not using him as cover. | 但我没有用他当幌子 |
[32:28] | – The CIA is. – I said stand down. | -而是中情局 -我叫你退后 |
[32:30] | When an asset reported Surkov had died from cancer, | 线人汇报 苏尔科夫死于癌症 |
[32:33] | Cox thought we could use his name | 考克斯马上想到我们可以冒用其身份 |
[32:35] | to do America’s dirty work. | 来干美国的脏活 |
[32:36] | – Cox? – I was on board at first. | -考克斯 -起初我也赞成 |
[32:38] | Pretty soon it became clear | 但不久后就发现 |
[32:39] | the jobs we were doing, | 我们干的事 |
[32:41] | we weren’t doing America’s dirty work. | 根本不是美国的脏活 |
[32:44] | We were doing Cox’s. | 而是考克斯的脏活 |
[32:45] | That he’d turned. | 他已经变节了 |
[32:47] | Tried to plug the plug, but Cox discredited me | 我试图补救 但考克斯诋毁污蔑我 |
[32:49] | and convinced our superiors to issue a burn notice. | 还说服了上级 发出一张黑名单 |
[32:53] | Did I lie to my team? | 我欺骗我的团队了吗 |
[32:55] | Did I lie to you? | 我欺骗你了吗 |
[32:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:58] | Because none of you would believe the truth. | 因为你们没有人愿意相信事实 |
[33:00] | Cox has to be stopped. | 必须阻止考克斯 |
[33:02] | Step away from your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[33:03] | Got him. He’s at your 11:00. | 找到他了 在你十一点钟方向 |
[33:05] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[33:07] | See that man down there with the black backpack? | 看见背黑色背包的那个男人了吗 |
[33:09] | He’s a CIA asset here to plant the bomb | 他是中情局派来这里装炸弹的卧底 |
[33:12] | Cox bought from Ghaffari. | 考克斯向加法里购买的炸弹 |
[33:15] | My team is here to stop him. | 我的团队要阻止他 |
[33:16] | You have a shot? Take the shot. | 瞄准了吗 开枪 |
[33:18] | Why would he blow up a chemical plant | 他为什么要炸化学工厂 |
[33:20] | and an American ship? | 和美国船舰 |
[33:21] | False-flag operations. | 伪装行动 |
[33:23] | Even if you’re telling the truth, | 就算你所说属实 |
[33:24] | you’re asking me to let you shoot | 你要我任由你射杀一位 |
[33:26] | a CIA agent who’s following orders. | 奉命行事的中情局特工 |
[33:28] | – I can’t let you do that. – Take your shot. | -我不能允许 -快动手 |
[33:30] | It’s your last chance. | 给你最后一次机会 |
[33:31] | You gonna shoot me in the back of the head, Agent Keen? | 你要朝我后脑勺开枪吗 基恩探员 |
[33:36] | I have Osterman in custody. | 已逮捕奥斯特曼 |
[33:38] | Human Resources, third floor. | 人事部 三楼 |
[33:39] | We’re gonna need a medic. | 我需要一台救护车 |
[33:41] | Alert NCIS of a potential suspect — | 警告海军罪案调查处 |
[33:43] | an officer in uniform, brown hair, medium build, | 嫌疑犯身穿制服 棕发 中型身材 |
[33:46] | carrying a black backpack. | 背着黑色背包 |
[33:49] | Looks like you were wrong. | 看来你错了 |
[34:03] | You believe me now? | 现在相信我了吧 |
[34:12] | You lied to me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[34:13] | Osterman isn’t the imposter. | 奥斯特曼没有冒用身份 |
[34:15] | He was hunting the imposter — you. | 他是在追踪冒名的人 也就是你 |
[34:19] | Osterman is a rogue agent | 奥斯特曼是个叛变的特工 |
[34:20] | who’s acted against our national interests. | 其行为违背国家利益 |
[34:22] | – That ship was never your target. – No. | -你的目标不是那艘舰 -不是 |
[34:25] | The blast severed an undersea communications cable | 爆炸毁坏了从诺福克军港海底 |
[34:27] | running from Naval Station Norfolk | 到大西洋对岸盟友处的 |
[34:29] | to our allies across the Atlantic — | 通信缆线 |
[34:31] | a cable that had been compromised by Chinese counterintelligence. | 因为该电缆已被中国反情报部门控制 |
[34:34] | Now, if we had simply ceased sending intel, | 只要我们停止发情报 |
[34:37] | it would have tipped our hand. | 就不会暴露我们的底牌 |
[34:38] | So instead, you sacrificed the life of one of your agents. | 所以你反而选择牺牲一名特工 |
[34:40] | It was a directional device, Harold. | 那是指向性炸弹 哈罗德 |
[34:42] | My agent survived, | 我的特工活下来了 |
[34:44] | as have all the agents I’ve tasked with taking out our enemies. | 我派去干掉对手的所有特工都活下来了 |
[34:47] | Like the plant foreman in Leeds? | 比如利兹市的车间工头 |
[34:48] | He was leaking classified intel | 他把我们某个 |
[34:49] | from one of our private military contractors to Russian assets. | 私营军事承包商的机密情报泄露给了俄国线人 |
[34:53] | Our team hid the ops behind Surkov attacks, | 我们的队伍借助苏尔科夫袭击掩盖了行动 |
[34:56] | and in both cases, | 而在两起事件中 |
[34:57] | we avoided escalating international conflicts. | 我们都避免了升级成国际冲突 |
[34:59] | – At what cost? – At any cost, Harold! | -可代价是什么 -不惜代价 哈罗德 |
[35:02] | I hate to disappoint you, | 虽然不想让你失望 |
[35:03] | but like Osterman, I see things differently. | 但我和奥斯特曼一样 有不同看法 |
[35:05] | I see diplomatic solutions. | 我知道有外交解决办法 |
[35:06] | I see a way to get results | 我知道不用伪装行动 |
[35:08] | without false-flag operations. | 也能获得想要的结果 |
[35:11] | But you and I both know | 你我都清楚 |
[35:12] | that a terrified population | 百姓要是惊恐不堪 |
[35:13] | means a healthy defense budget. | 意味着会有大量国防预算 |
[35:15] | Harold, are you trying to tell me | 哈罗德 你是想说 |
[35:16] | that the whole time you’ve been here, | 这么久以来 |
[35:17] | you’ve done everything by the book? | 你每件事都照章办事 |
[35:19] | No cut corners, | 没有抄过近道 |
[35:20] | no bent rules for the greater good? | 也没有为了大局违反规则 |
[35:22] | Leon, I answer to people | 利昂 我是人民公仆 |
[35:24] | who will one day judge the merits of my work. | 我工作的得失将由人民评判 |
[35:26] | I’m willing to accept the consequences. | 我愿意承担结果 |
[35:28] | You have been operating without oversight until now. | 而你一直在无人监督下行动 |
[35:31] | I’ve given my superiors a full overview of this investigation. | 我的上级对本次调查十分了解 |
[35:34] | I hope, for your sake, they agree | 我希望他们能站在你的角度 |
[35:35] | that your actions were in America’s best interests. | 认同你的行动是为了美国的大局 |
[35:39] | I doubt they will. | 但我怀疑他们不会 |
[35:41] | Time will tell. | 时间会证明一切 |
[35:43] | Close the door on your way out. | 出去时麻烦带上门 |
[35:56] | ♬我放弃了谎言 放弃了自己♬ | |
[36:03] | You have done more harm than you could possibly know. | 你惹的麻烦比你能想到的还要大 |
[36:04] | ♬而是静候时机 启程出发♬ | |
[36:06] | I’m counting on it. | 我就指望着呢 |
[36:08] | And it’ll be worth it if it stops you. | 要是能阻止你 也就值当了 |
[36:11] | ♬直到起飞之前♬ | |
[36:19] | ♬你说别撒谎 所以我实言相告♬ | |
[36:26] | ♬即使对你而言这仍是谎言♬ | |
[36:34] | ♬掌控你的恐惧 毫无疑问♬ | |
[36:42] | ♬你并不知道所去何处♬ | |
[36:47] | ♬所以别担心♬ | |
[36:54] | ♬你将是我的决心♬ | |
[36:59] | You’re here. | 你在这啊 |
[37:01] | ♬分外清明♬ | |
[37:04] | So many people find cemeteries to be a reminder of loss. | 很多人觉得墓地是为了纪念失去的事物 |
[37:08] | I find them to be a fervent reminder to seize the day. | 我觉得是为了强烈提醒我们把握现在 |
[37:12] | ♬一个月后终得偿所愿♬ | |
[37:13] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 没想到你会来这 |
[37:15] | Nik Korpal saved my life, | 尼克·科珀救了我的命 |
[37:18] | brought Agnes into this world. | 把艾格尼斯带到这个世界 |
[37:19] | 此时的我激动万分♬ | |
[37:20] | I came to pay my respects. | 我是来聊表敬意的 |
[37:24] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[37:27] | ♬疑问叹息均担风险♬ | |
[37:28] | I’ve been better. | 好多了 |
[37:33] | ♬所以别担心♬ | |
[37:33] | About how he died… | 他的死… |
[37:39] | Did you find anything out? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[37:39] | ♬你将是我的决心♬ | |
[37:46] | ♬分外清明♬ | |
[37:53] | Reddington was a surprise. | 没想到雷丁顿会来 |
[37:54] | ♬你将是我的决心♬ | |
[37:57] | He appreciates what Nik’s done for him. | 他很感谢尼克为他做的事 |
[38:00] | And he knows Nik may have been killed because of it. | 他知道尼克可能因此才丧命的 |
[38:02] | ♬分外清明♬ | |
[38:04] | He’s willing to look into who did it. | 他想调查是谁干的 |
[38:07] | He is? | 是吗 |
[38:09] | Has he found anything? | 他有什么发现了吗 |
[38:09] | ♬你将是我的决心♬ | |
[38:10] | Not yet, but it sounds like he has a lead. | 还没 但感觉他有头绪了 |
[38:15] | What kind of lead? Was he more specific? | 什么头绪 他有说具体点吗 |
[38:21] | We’ve lost so many friends. | 我们失去了那么多朋友 |
[38:27] | I don’t know if I can lose any more | 我不知道继续下去 |
[38:28] | without just crawling into a fetal position or… | 我们是会软弱地蜷作一团 |
[38:32] | becoming a stark, raving vigilante. | 还是变成冷酷 狂暴的义警 |
[38:38] | Listen, Reddington’s a vigilante. | 雷丁顿就是义警 |
[38:39] | ♬转过身 沉下心 必将现♬ | |
[38:42] | All right? | 好吗 |
[38:43] | And I’m pretty sure there’s a one per family rule. | 你知道”每家一个”的规矩 |
[38:47] | ♬这是最终的目的地♬ | |
[38:52] | I think Meera is buried here. | 米拉就葬在这里 |
[38:55] | ♬我非你 你非我♬ | |
[38:56] | I’d like to pay my respects. | 我想去祭拜一下 |
[38:58] | All right. You want company? | 好 要我和你一起去吗 |
[39:02] | I’d like to go alone, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我想自己去 |
[39:02] | ♬但我们坚定不移♬ | |
[39:10] | 持续发酵 爆炸震动了海军厂 | |
[39:10] | The explosion rocked the naval yard. | 此次爆炸震动了海军码头 |
[39:12] | While no causalities have been reported, | 虽然没有伤亡报告 |
[39:13] | Ilyas Surkov has claimed credit for the attack. | 但伊莱斯·苏尔科夫宣称对此次袭击事件负责 |
[39:21] | OK, uh, about, uh, what happened in Belgrade… | 关于在贝尔格莱德发生的事 |
[39:26] | What part? | 哪一部分 |
[39:26] | When, um, Agent Navabi was taken… | 在纳瓦比被人抓走时 |
[39:30] | uh, she could’ve been hurt. | 她有可能会受伤 |
[39:32] | She wasn’t. She’s fine, obviously. | 但是她没受伤 她没事 |
[39:36] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[39:38] | I wasn’t prepared, sir. | 我当时毫无准备 长官 |
[39:41] | I didn’t know how to react. | 我不知道该作何反应 |
[39:45] | And then, with the shootout at the safe house — | 然后 加上安全屋发生了枪战 |
[39:47] | Aram, I understand. | 阿兰姆 我明白 |
[39:50] | It was an oversight on my part | 是我的疏忽 |
[39:51] | to place you in danger like I did. | 导致你陷入这样的险境 |
[39:54] | It won’t happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[39:55] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不 不 你没明白 |
[39:56] | I don’t want to be unprepared. | 我不想毫无准备 |
[39:59] | Mr. Cooper, sir. | 库珀先生 长官 |
[40:03] | I’d like to request to be operationally trained, sir. | 我想申请作战培训 长官 |
[40:08] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你改变了想法 |
[40:10] | You said he might be in trouble. | 你说他有麻烦 |
[40:11] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[40:14] | Might’ve killed someone. | 也许杀了人 |
[40:16] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[40:17] | I don’t believe that. | 不敢相信 |
[40:18] | Listen, what he took from me, | 他从我这拿走的东西 |
[40:20] | people are getting killed. | 很多人都因此而死 |
[40:22] | And whether he did or didn’t do it, | 不管他做了什么 或是没做 |
[40:24] | just by having it, his life is in danger. | 只要东西在他那 他的性命就有危险 |
[40:28] | Are you looking to protect him or have him arrested? | 你想要保护他 还是要逮捕他 |
[40:33] | I don’t know you, and I’m sure not gonna take | 我不认识你 而且我也不相信 |
[40:35] | what you say about Pete at face value. | 你对皮特的片面之词 |
[40:37] | No way he killed anyone. | 他绝对不可能杀人 |
[40:39] | Whatever he took from you, | 不管他抢走了什么 |
[40:41] | he must have a good reason why. | 他肯定是有充分的理由 |
[40:43] | He hasn’t been to work in a week. | 他一周都没来上班 |
[40:45] | He hasn’t called. | 也没打来电话 |
[40:46] | His divorce is gonna be finalized next month, | 他下个月就要签离婚协议 |
[40:48] | and we’re gonna get married. | 然后我们就会结婚 |
[40:50] | I’m worried something might have happened. | 我担心也许发生了什么事 |
[40:52] | I changed my mind because I want him found. | 我改变想法 是因为我想找到他 |
[40:56] | Whatever your reason is for wanting to do that, | 无论你想找到他的理由是什么 |
[40:57] | I don’t care, | 我不在乎 |
[40:59] | as long as you’re willing to help. | 只要你愿意帮忙 |
[41:02] | Tell me everything you can about Pete. | 告诉我一切和皮特有关的事 |
[41:06] | Friends, relatives, | 朋友 亲人 |
[41:07] | cities he likes, passwords… | 他喜欢的城市 密码 |
[41:12] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[41:14] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[41:16] | This rug was a gift. | 这块毯子是别人送的 |
[41:17] | My aunt crocheted it herself. | 我阿姨亲手所织 |
[41:19] | Yeah, it’s got to go, and the allergies with it. | 毯子必须要扔掉 还有其他过敏原 |
[41:22] | This, my space, it’s a critter-free zone. | 这是我的空间不能有任何家畜 |
[41:25] | It’s a critter cabin. | 这就是家畜小屋 |
[41:27] | Yeah, not in here it’s not. | 在这里不是 |
[41:29] | That’s six hold list’s worth. | 这是六份清单的钱 |
[41:35] | Are you African? | 你是非洲人吗 |
[41:37] | ‘Cause you’re a frickin’ babe. | 你很性感 |
[41:39] | Can you handle that? | 你能处理好吗 |
[41:40] | Ah. I can handle whatever you’ve got. | 你有什么我都能处理 |
[41:51] | The person who answers may not know the secret. | 接电话的人也许不知道秘密 |
[41:54] | No, but they might. | 也许不知道 也许知道 |
[42:00] | Wonder what can of worms we’re opening now. | 我很好奇我们面对的是什么 |
[42:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:17] | Who is this? | 是谁 |