Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Remarkable, isn’t he? 不可思议 是不是
[00:09] Perfect limbs. 四肢健壮
[00:11] Plenty of bone. 骨骼惊奇
[00:15] Like God’s own racehorse. 就像是上帝的赛马
[00:18] Extraordinary. 不同凡响
[00:20] Tell me about the stud fees. 配种费多少
[00:22] 150,000 euros a mare. 一匹母马收15万欧元
[00:25] 150 mares a year. 一年可以配150匹
[00:28] Bit early to put him out to stud, if you ask me. 不过我觉得现在就让他去配种太早了
[00:31] Truth is, Fitz stands to make more on the stables 事实上 菲兹在配种上能赚的钱
[00:34] than on the racetrack. 肯定比赛场上多
[00:37] I know 150K is a pretty penny, 我知道15万不少
[00:39] but your mare won’t find a better match. 但是你找不到更好的配种马了
[00:45] I agree. 我同意
[00:52] To Fitzpleasure. 敬”愉悦菲兹”
[00:53] To Fitz. Slainte. 敬菲兹 祝健康
[00:57] Unfair, really. 很不公平 真的
[00:59] Stallions get the prestige, 种马很重要
[01:00] but breeding a quality racehorse is as much about the dam… 但是培育一匹优秀的赛马 母马和种马
[01:05] as the sire. 一样重要
[01:11] What have you done? 你干了什么
[01:26] You’re a beautiful creature. 你真美
[01:30] Too beautiful for this world. 太美了不该存活于世
[01:36] It’ll all be over soon. 很快就结束了
[02:04] 独苗 第44号
[02:08] Hey, you want to grab, uh, lunch? 你想一起吃午饭吗
[02:10] Yeah. There’s a burger place in Adams Morgan 好 亚当摩根有一家汉堡店
[02:12] I’ve been wanting to try. 我一直想去吃来着
[02:13] Lunch sounds so… 去那里吃午饭听起来很
[02:14] I believe the word you’re looking for is “Amazing.” 我想你是要说很”棒”吧
[02:17] Yeah, completely amazing, but, like, something parents would do. 对 非常棒 同时也是父母会做的事
[02:21] Yeah. If either of us had even remotely normal parents. 是啊 说得好像我们有正常的父母一样
[02:24] Now, that’s the word I was looking for. 这才是我想说的
[02:25] Lunch sounds so completely normal. 听起来很正常
[02:28] You know I love normal. 你知道我喜欢正常
[02:30] Someone’s really trying to get ahold of you. 有人急着找你呢
[02:32] I know. Sorry. Hello? 我知道 抱歉 你好
[02:33] Pete called. 彼得联系过我了
[02:34] He ran a search on the DNA from the bones. 他查验了骨头上找到的DNA
[02:36] Uh, sorry, not interested. 抱歉 不感兴趣
[02:38] Not interested? 不感兴趣
[02:39] Oh, right. Liz is there. 好吧 莉斯在
[02:41] Look, you shouldn’t call this early. 听着 你不应该这么早打电话
[02:43] – Telemarketer. – They’re not supposed to be calling us. -电话销售 -他们怎么能给我们打电话
[02:45] Look, Pete wants to meet. His apartment. 2:00. 听着 彼得要见你 他的公寓 2点
[02:47] Hey, we’re on the no-call list. What you’re doing is illegal. 我们申请了”禁止电话销售” 你这是违法的
[02:50] She’s right. It is. 她没错 这是违法的
[02:51] And I can’t believe I let the two of you rope me into it. 不敢相信我又让你们把我卷进来了
[02:56] At lunch… 午饭时
[02:58] no calls, no interruptions. 不许打电话 不许被任何事打扰
[03:01] Agreed. Just you and me… being normal. 同意 就我们俩 做回正常人
[03:05] Yeah. 没错
[03:07] Reddington? 雷丁顿
[03:10] Nice upgrade from the no-tell motel. 和汽车旅馆比起来豪华太多了
[03:13] Can you afford it? 你有钱了
[03:13] It’s a three-day rental Dembe found through some online site. 这是邓比在网上找到的出租房
[03:17] Something b-n-b? 彼迎什么的
[03:19] Are you familiar with such a thing? 你知道这东西吗
[03:21] Uh, me and a billion other people. 谁不知道
[03:23] They match hosts who want to rent out their homes 他们帮有房招租的房东
[03:26] with guests who want to rent them 和找房租的房客配对
[03:28] and get a commission from each one. 并和双方收取佣金
[03:30] It’s a license to print money. 简直是合法印钱
[03:32] The renters never have to meet the owners. 租客不用见房东
[03:35] The Robinsons simply put my key in a lockbox outside. 这家叫罗宾逊的把钥匙就放在了外面的箱子里
[03:39] Completely anonymous. 完全匿名
[03:40] Peel. 剥
[03:44] Great ideas are like great athletes — 好主意就像是好的运动员
[03:48] efficient, elegant, powerful. 高效 优雅 强大
[03:51] I’m aroused by both and mourn the death of either. 两者无论生死都让我兴奋
[03:56] “Champion racehorse and trainer die in stable fire.” “冠军赛马和驯马师死于马厩大火”
[04:03] Fitzpleasure was a greatest European racehorse in a generation. 愉悦菲兹是近年来欧洲最伟大的赛马
[04:04] His stud price was set at 150,000 euros, 他的配种费是15万欧元
[04:08] but he only covered a single mare before the fire. 但在火灾前他只和一匹母马配了种
[04:11] One. 一匹
[04:13] Which is why I know he was murdered. 所以我知道他是被谋杀的
[04:15] Peel. 剥
[04:16] It doesn’t say anything here about murder or arson. 这上面可没提到谋杀或是纵火
[04:19] In horse breeding, genes are everything, 对赛马繁殖来说 基因就是一切
[04:21] and Fitzpleasure had the best ones. 愉悦菲兹拥有最好的基因
[04:23] His owners stood to make millions spreading his seed. 他的主人靠让他配种可以赚取数百万
[04:26] Now he’s dead, and another owner 现在他死了 另一个所有人
[04:28] is conveniently positioned to reap the windfall. 轻而易举便能发一笔横财
[04:31] The owner of Fitzpleasure’s only offspring. 愉悦菲兹唯一后代的所有人
[04:34] – Bananas. – What? No. -香蕉 -什么 不
[04:37] “Pot,” “Mustard,” “Satchel”… 锅 芥末 书包
[04:39] – What’s that? Q-I? Qi? – Qi. -那是什么 琦 其 -气
[04:42] – Oh, come on! – It means “Life force.” -得了吧 -意思是生命之息
[04:45] Honestly. You’re like one of those extraordinary children 说实话 你就像那些会拼写”拟声词”的
[04:49] who knows how to spell “Onomatopoeia.” 天才儿童
[04:51] But even he couldn’t spell out why a horse killer 但就算是他也无法解释为什么黑名单上
[04:54] is on the Blacklist. 会有一个屠马者
[04:57] The last white rhino, the final dodo bird — 最后一头白犀牛 最后一只渡渡鸟
[05:00] the only surviving member of a group or species 一个种群中存活的最后一员被称为
[05:03] is called an Endling. 独苗
[05:05] You’re not looking for a horse killer, Elizabeth, 你要找的不是屠马者 伊丽莎白
[05:08] you’re in search of the Endling himself — 你要找的是独苗
[05:10] the nom de plume of the legendary creator of one-of-a-kind items. 创造独一无二珍品者的代称
[05:15] Baghdad, 2015. 巴格达 2015年
[05:17] An RPG took down a private plane carrying 一枚火箭榴弹打下了一架
[05:19] of the only two known statues of the Sumerian goddess Inanna. 载有唯二两座苏美尔女神伊南娜像的飞机
[05:23] Four crew members were killed in the crash, 四名运送人员在空难中丧生
[05:26] leaving the only other statue in private hands. 仅存的另一个雕像在私人收藏家手中
[05:29] Turkey, 2016. 土耳其 2016年
[05:31] A nursery cultivating a unique species 一家研究所培育出的
[05:34] of drought-resistant barley was stolen 抗干旱麦苗被盗
[05:36] and three botanists were murdered. 三名植物学家被杀
[05:38] The genetic profile used to create the seed was taken 用来培育种子的基因档案被盗
[05:40] and all but one of the samples destroyed, 只有样本遭到破坏
[05:42] giving the new owner a virtual monopoly on the next harvest. 新的所有者将独占这一成果
[05:45] Reddington believes her next target is on U.S. Soil. 雷丁顿认为她的下一个目标就在美国
[05:48] “Her”? 她的
[05:49] Well, according to the report from the Irish authorities, 根据爱尔兰当局的报告
[05:51] the trainer who died in the fire, 在火灾中丧生的驯马师
[05:53] he had a visitor just before the incident — 事发前有一名访客
[05:56] woman of Middle Eastern descent, early 30s, 是一名中东口音 30多岁的女性
[05:58] going by the alias Alicia Grey. 用的是化名 艾丽莎·格雷
[06:00] The best way to find her is by talking to the people 要找到她 最好的办法是去找
[06:02] who benefit from her actions — 会因为她的行动获利的人
[06:03] Fitzpleasure’s sole offspring. 愉悦菲兹的唯一后代
[06:05] Do we know the owner? 我们知道所有人是谁吗
[06:06] Yep. Caleb Hess — 知道 凯勒·海思
[06:08] CEO of an international security contracting firm 马里兰州汉诺威的一家
[06:11] based in Hanover, Maryland. 国际安全承包公司的总裁
[06:13] Yes, I benefited from the tragedy. 是的 我的确能从中获利
[06:16] Your horse tripled in value overnight. 你的马一夜之间价格翻了三倍
[06:18] That’s not a benefit. That’s a windfall. 这不叫获利 这叫暴利
[06:21] Call it what you like. 随便你怎么说
[06:21] It’s still a tragedy I had nothing to do with. 我还是跟这场悲剧毫无关系
[06:24] We reviewed your company’s financial statements. 我们查看了你公司的经济状况
[06:26] You have quite a bit of debt. You can’t pay your creditors. 你负债累累 无法偿还
[06:29] We’re having issues, yes, but I don’t see what that has — 我们是有问题 但我不觉得…
[06:31] We know the woman that you hired used the alias Alicia Grey. 我们知道你雇用了化名为艾丽莎·格雷的女人
[06:35] What’s her real name? 她的真名是什么
[06:36] I don’t know because I didn’t hire — 我不知道 因为我根本没雇…
[06:37] You’re the largest shareholder, and when your stock nosedives, 你是最大的股东 你的股票缩水时
[06:40] so does your savings. 你的资产也随之垮台
[06:42] Now, this is a tough position to be in 作为一个自认需要
[06:43] for someone who sees themselves as a provider — 养家糊口的人来说 这是一个非常艰难的境地
[06:46] the person who takes care of the family. 你需要照顾家人
[06:49] And that’s how you see yourself, isn’t it, Mr. Hess? 你就是这么认为的 不是吗 海思先生
[06:50] It’s why you transferred ownership 所以你将你珍贵的纯种马
[06:52] of your prized thoroughbred to your son 在愉悦菲兹出事几天后
[06:55] just days after the unfortunate incident with Fitzpleasure 它的身价水涨船高之时
[06:58] sent the value of his new asset through the roof. 转到了你儿子的名下
[07:01] You may be headed towards bankruptcy, 你可能是快破产了
[07:02] but it seems your son is wealthier than ever. 但你儿子却前所未有的富裕
[07:05] I transferred an asset to my child for estate-tax reasons. 我把资产转到我儿子名下是为了减少遗产税
[07:10] There’s nothing illegal in that. 这没什么违法的
[07:12] No, there is not, but it is illegal to conspire to murder a racehorse. 的确 但是阴谋杀害一匹赛马是违法的
[07:15] And when we find out you did that, which we will, 等我们查清楚是你干的 到时候
[07:19] as well as your son benefiting from that windfall, 只要你儿子从中获利
[07:22] we will go after him as a co-conspirator. 我们就会将他作为共犯处理
[07:25] You leave my son out of this. 别把我儿子卷进来
[07:26] Sure. 好啊
[07:27] As soon as you tell us what we need to know. 只要你告诉我们想知道的事
[07:30] The woman — who is she? 那个女人 是谁
[07:35] She never said anything about murder. 她没说过什么谋杀
[07:37] All she said was that she could increase my foal’s value. 她只说能提升我的马匹价值
[07:41] She didn’t say how. 她没说怎么做
[07:42] How did you contact her? 你怎么联络她的
[07:43] I didn’t. She came to me. 不是我 是她找我的
[07:45] So, how did you pay her? 你怎么给她付钱
[07:46] She didn’t want money. She wanted information. 她不要钱 她要情报
[07:49] What kind of information? 什么情报
[07:50] Security protocols we put in place 我们保护一名王女的
[07:52] for the daughter of a king. 安全预案
[07:54] – Who is she? – Princess Sonya of Montenegro. -哪位王女 -黑山共和国的索尼娅公主
[07:57] My firm trained her team years ago. 我的公司几年前训练安排了她的安保团队
[08:00] She’ll have at least four bodyguards 她至少有四名保镖
[08:02] working in coordination with local law enforcement. 和当地警方部门合作
[08:05] She uses aliases, decoy vehicles, 她会用假名 诱饵车
[08:08] and books an entire floor wherever she’s staying. 每住一个地方都会定下整层楼的房间
[08:34] – Dresner. – Where are we at? -德雷斯内 -进展如何
[08:36] Uh, the numbers are improving to hit our targets. 数据越来越接近我们的目标了
[08:38] Good. Prepare station three. 很好 准备好三号工作站
[08:41] I should have an addition soon. 很快就会有人加入了
[08:59] What does the Endling want with European royalty? 独苗对欧洲皇室有什么企图
[09:02] The princess is the sole heir to the throne. 公主是王位的唯一继承人
[09:04] If she dies, the royal family dies with her. 她一旦死亡 皇室家族也随之灭亡
[09:06] – Who benefits from that? – According to the State Department, -这对谁有好处 -国务院情报指出
[09:09] King Jovan and his daughter instituted reforms 约万国王和他的女儿推行了
[09:11] that were unpopular with the country’s hard-liners. 令国内保守派不满的改革
[09:14] So the princess’ death means the end of the king’s line 而公主死亡即代表国王血脉的终结
[09:17] and a win for the reactionaries. 也就是保守派的胜利
[09:18] Okay, according to the Diplomatic Security Service, 根据外交安全处消息
[09:20] Princess Sonya is here in D.C. 索尼娅公主已抵达华盛顿特区
[09:22] to deliver a speech at the UNESCO Conference, 准备在联合国教科文大会发表演讲
[09:24] and she has a room block at the Greylock Hotel 她在特区市中心的格雷洛克酒店
[09:26] in downtown D.C. under the name Elise Wolf. 订下了一整层楼 订房姓名是伊利丝·沃夫
[09:30] Aram, alert hotel security. 阿兰姆 警告酒店安保
[09:31] Ressler, Navabi, Keen — get to that hotel now. 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 基恩 马上前往酒店
[09:46] Perfect. Please come in. 来得正好 请进
[09:49] Donald Ressler, FBI. 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局
[09:50] Tom Campbell, Head of Security. We spoke on the phone. 汤姆·坎贝尔 安保队长 我们通过电话
[09:52] Ms. Wolf has the entire 15th floor. 沃夫女士订下了十五楼整层
[09:54] What’s the fastest way there? 如何最快到达那里
[09:55] Main elevator. South hall. 主电梯 南大厅
[09:56] Go. I’ll keep an eye on surveillance. 去吧 我守着监控
[09:58] I’m gonna need access to your security feeds. 我需要你们的监控视频
[10:11] End of the hall. Suite 1550. 走廊尽头 1550号套房
[10:12] Hey, wait a minute. What’s going on? 等等 这是怎么回事
[10:13] Agent Donald Ressler, FBI. 唐纳德·雷斯勒探员 联调局
[10:17] We’re gonna need to see your princess. There’s been a threat. 我们要见公主 有潜在威胁
[10:20] Checking the stairwell now. 正在排查阶梯
[10:35] Wait. Go back. That stairwell. 等等 回去 那边阶梯
[10:42] Command. Command, we lost power on the 15th floor. 指挥部 十五楼失去电源
[10:44] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[10:48] There’s been a breach on floor 15. 十五楼遭受入侵
[10:50] We lost the feeds! 监控视频断讯了
[10:52] We need to get her out of there right now! 必须马上带她离开这里
[10:57] Back! Back! Back! Now! 后退 后退 快
[11:40] Don’t shoot! FBI! 别开枪 联调局
[11:41] I need confirmation. What’s going on? 我需要确认 怎么回事
[11:44] FBI. Lower your weapons. 联调局 放下武器
[11:46] What’s going on? 怎么了
[11:47] Princess Sonya, there’s been a breach. 索尼娅公主 有人闯入
[11:48] I need you to come with us. 我需要你跟我们走
[11:55] We’ve got the princess. We’re on the move. 我们接到公主 在路上了
[12:04] Ana Dewan? 安娜·德旺
[12:05] – Yes? – Diplomatic security. -是的 -外交安全处
[12:07] Please come with me. The princess needs you. 请跟我走 公主需要你
[12:09] Please! It’s urgent! 快 情况紧急
[12:13] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[12:14] – Wait. Ana. – It’s okay. -等等 安娜 -没事
[12:15] – You’re safe now. Please. Please.- No. Ana. We can’t leave Ana. -你已经安全了 -不 不能丢下安娜
[12:19] Hurry. Please hurry. Get in. 快点 快点走 上车
[12:26] I was able to pull a sample off the bones 我从骨头中取出了样本
[12:28] and run a DNA sequence, which, when you think about it, 检测了DNA序列 仔细想想
[12:31] is pretty remarkable considering the — 这真的挺了不起…
[12:32] – Did you get a name? – No. -有得到姓名吗 -没有
[12:33] None of the databases I searched had a match. 我找的所有数据库里都没有匹配
[12:35] Even the federal DNA database? 联邦DNA数据库也没有
[12:37] CODIS is a two-step process, and I can’t get past step one. 联合索引系统有两阶段 我过不了第一阶段
[12:41] I can run the search remotely — which is super illegal — 我能远程搜索 这严重违法
[12:44] but that will only get you a match. 但那也只能找到匹配
[12:45] To get an identity, you need a Fed to authorize the request. 要取得身份信息 你需要联调局的许可
[12:48] So, you can know the bones match someone in the system, 所以你可得知骨头和系统里的某人匹配
[12:50] but you can’t get the name of that someone 但没有联调局探员许可
[12:52] without an FBI agent signing off. 你无法取得那个人的姓名
[12:54] Which ain’t gonna happen. 而这是不可能的
[12:57] – Whatever you’re thinking… – I could just take her credentials. -不管你在想什么 -我可以拿她的证件
[12:59] – …stop thinking it. – She doesn’t even have to know. -别想了 -她根本不需要知道
[13:00] That’s a terrible idea. 这主意烂透了
[13:03] An ID would work. 一张证件就行了
[13:11] So, I’ve started her on Epogen, B12, testosterone. 我给了她促红细胞生成素 B12 睾酮
[13:16] If she responds like the others, 如果她反应和其他人一样
[13:17] I’ll have her up to the desired volume soon. 我很快就能将她加到期望的量
[13:20] Alert your team. I want them ready when I return. 通知你的团队 我回来时让他们准备好
[14:52] Hello, there. 你好啊
[14:57] Somebody knows we’re here. 有人知道我们在这里
[15:00] Pity. 可惜
[15:01] I was just starting to feel at home. 我才刚开始觉得舒适
[15:18] I need a name. 给我个名字
[15:20] The person who hired you. 雇用你的人
[15:22] No one. 没有人
[15:24] We weren’t hired. 没人雇用我们
[15:27] Proverbs 21, verse 10 — 箴言二十一章 第十节
[15:30] Solomon’s dissertation on the wicked 所罗门对于恶人及其同伙
[15:32] and the company they keep. Do you know it? 所发表的论文 你听过吗
[15:35] Proverbs? 箴言
[15:36] Stirs up more passion than any other verse we study 比我们在犹太法典课里读到的其他篇章
[15:39] in Talmud class. 更加激励人心
[15:40] “There is no honor among thieves.” “贼间无道”
[15:43] I disagree. 我不同意
[15:44] A few thieves have been among the most honorable men 我认识的最有道义的人当中
[15:47] I have ever known. 也有几个是贼
[15:49] What about you…Sven — 那你呢 斯文
[15:52] are you an honorable man? 你是有道义的人吗
[15:54] Uh…yeah. I think so. 我有道义
[15:58] Let’s put that to the test, shall we? 我们来检验一下 行吗
[16:12] I need a name. 告诉我名字
[16:16] The Mailman. That’s all I know. 邮差 我只知道这个
[16:17] Nash talked to him. The Mailman sent us. 纳什跟他联络的 邮差派我们来的
[16:21] I do like a nice, long soak, don’t you? 我很喜欢在水里舒服地泡很久 你呢
[16:33] The Mailman. Where can we find him? 邮差 要去哪里找他
[16:37] I know this is a very difficult time for you, 我知道你也很不好过
[16:40] but understanding why Ana was targeted 但是弄清安娜为何会成为目标
[16:43] is our best chance of getting her back safely. 才最有可能把她安全地救回来
[16:45] Can you think of any reason why someone would target 你知道为什么有人会盯上你的助理
[16:48] your assistant instead of you? 而不是你吗
[16:52] Ana isn’t my assistant. 安娜不是我的助理
[16:54] She’s… 她是…
[16:56] It’s hard to describe what she is. 她的身份不好描述
[16:59] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[17:01] My child will be second in line to the throne. 我的孩子是王位的第二顺位继承人
[17:04] If something happens to me while I’m pregnant, 如果我怀孕时出了什么事
[17:06] if I need emergency surgery, 如果我要做紧急手术
[17:08] Ana was here to provide a transfusion. 安娜就可以给我输血
[17:10] Why not get one at a hospital? 为什么不去医院输血
[17:13] I have Lutheran B-negative blood. 我是卢瑟伦B型阴性血
[17:15] It’s a rare type. 是稀有血型
[17:17] There’s no guarantee they would have it. 无法保证医院一定有这种血
[17:18] But Ana does. 但安娜有
[17:19] That’s why you keep her around? She’s a walking blood bank? 所以你才一直带着她 她就是行走的血库
[17:23] Actually, Ana and I don’t have the same blood type. 其实我和安娜的血型不一样
[17:27] You’re telling me seven people in the world 你是说世界上只有七个人
[17:29] have Ana’s blood type? Seven? 跟安娜血型相同 七个
[17:31] – Out of 7 billion? – Incredible, right? -七十亿人之中 -难以置信吧
[17:33] That is why it is known as golden blood. 所以那种血型才叫做黄金血型
[17:36] I understand that it’s rare, 我明白很稀有
[17:37] but not why it would be valuable to someone like the princess. 但不明白为什么对公主来说这么重要
[17:40] Okay. So, 99% of us have high-prevalence antigens in our blood. 好 99%的人血液中都有高患病率的抗原
[17:44] If the ones who don’t receive a transfusion 如果没有这种体质的人接收了
[17:46] from the ones who do, the?incompatibility can prove fatal. 有这种体质的人的输血 血型不亲和就会致命
[17:49] So, finding a donor for people with rare blood types, 所以给一个像王妃这样血型稀有的人
[17:52] like the princess, is super difficult. 找到献血者是非常困难的
[17:54] And if they’re in a crisis, I can only imagine 如果他们遇到危险
[17:57] it would be a desperate race against the clock. 恐怕就只能等死了
[17:59] And golden blood is compatible with the princess’ blood type. 而黄金血型跟王妃的血型是匹配的
[18:01] With any rare blood types. 跟任何稀有血型都匹配
[18:03] It is the only known universal donor — 这是已知唯一的一种万能血型
[18:05] which, obviously, makes its life-saving capabilities enormous. 显然这种血型救命的能力是不可估量的
[18:10] Yeah, when there were seven. 对 全世界只有七个人
[18:11] Imagine if the endling kills all but one. 试想如果独苗只留下一人存活
[18:13] The sole survivor’s blood would be worth a king’s ransom. 那这唯一的幸存者的血可就价值连城了
[18:15] And, according to the Rare Blood Database, 而且根据稀有血型数据库
[18:17] two have gone missing within the last three months. 过去三个月内已经失踪了两人
[18:20] Does the database list the locations of any other golden bloods? 数据库里有其他黄金血型者的位置吗
[18:22] In this country, I see one. 这个国家有一位
[18:25] Ethan Isaacs, currently in the ICU at D.C. Mercy Hospital. 伊森·艾萨克 目前在特区慈爱医院的重症监护室
[18:28] Navabi, Ressler — get there. 纳瓦比 雷斯勒 去医院
[18:31] 逃犯通缉 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[18:33] Next. 下一位
[18:36] Next! 下一位
[18:38] He’s ready for you. 他在叫你呢
[18:39] My apologies. 抱歉
[18:40] That last one on the right, I’ve see him somewhere. 右边最后一个人 我在某个地方见过
[18:43] So have I. 我也见过
[18:44] Have you? And where was that? 是吗 在哪呢
[18:46] In my dreams. 在我梦中
[18:48] I have a weakness for bad boys. 坏小子是我的软肋
[18:52] I received two unexpected packages at my residence last night. 昨晚我在住处收到两件意料之外的包裹
[18:57] Did you bring the packages with you, sir? 你把包裹带来了吗 先生
[18:59] I’m afraid they’re rather large. 包裹挺大的
[19:02] They said The Mailman sent them. 他们说是邮差送来的
[19:04] Imagine my surprise when I realized they meant an actual mailman. 当我意识到他们是指真正的邮差时 我都震惊了
[19:09] Yeah. 对
[19:11] I got no idea who they are. 我不知道他们是谁
[19:13] Let me refresh your memory — 让我帮你回想一下
[19:15] they’re the men you sent to kill me. 他们是你派来杀我的人
[19:17] Yeah. Sure thing, Pops. Whatever you say. 对 没错 老头 随你怎么说
[19:20] You know, I got a nice roll of stamps for you. 我给你准备了一卷漂亮的邮票
[19:22] They have Calvin and Hobbes on them. 上面印着卡尔文和霍布斯
[19:24] Why don’t you take those? 你不如收下这些
[19:27] You don’t know who I am? 你不知道我是谁吗
[19:28] Yeah. You’re a pain in my ass. 知道 你是来找我麻烦的
[19:30] But you sent them to my house. 但你派他们来我家
[19:32] Why? 为什么
[19:34] Okay. Is this a joke? 好吧 你在开玩笑吗
[19:36] That’s — Yes. 这…好吧
[19:37] Janet from circulation sent you here to yank my chain, right? 发行部的珍妮特派你来惹怒我的吧
[19:41] I think you know exactly what I’m talking about. 我想你很清楚我在说什么
[19:44] Now, listen, pal. 听着 朋友
[19:45] I don’t know nothing about you or your houseguests. 我既不认识你 也不认识你的访客
[19:48] And the only person I want to kill is my podiatrist 我唯一想杀的只是推迟了我的矫正计划的
[19:50] for having my orthotics on backorder. 那位足科医师
[19:53] $59.98. 59.98美元
[20:01] Alma, hey. 阿尔玛
[20:03] Ethan was hoping he’d see you before we take him home. 伊森还想着回家之前能见你一面
[20:07] – How’s he doing? – Kid’s a fighter, -他怎么样了 -他很坚强
[20:10] but, um… 可惜
[20:12] there’s nothing more the doctors can do but make him comfortable. 但医生也无计可施 只能减轻病痛
[20:14] Yeah. I know. I heard. 嗯 我知道 听说了
[20:17] He’s always hated hospitals, so… 他从来都不喜欢医院
[20:21] This way he can be in his room, with us. 这样他还能和我们一块儿 回自己家
[20:23] That’s right. That’s right. 没错 没错
[20:32] So, the nurses on four made me promise 四楼的护士叫我保证
[20:34] that I would bring Ethan by before he left. 在伊森走之前带他去一趟
[20:36] So, why don’t you finish up here and come down? 要不你们把这儿料理好就下楼
[20:39] They have cake. 他们准备了蛋糕
[20:55] Hey, kiddo. 孩子
[20:58] Do you want to get out of here? 想离开这里吗
[20:59] Yeah? Do you want to go home? 嗯 想回家吗
[21:02] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[21:07] Agent Ressler, FBI. We’re looking for Ethan Isaacs. 联调局雷斯勒探员 找伊森·艾萨克
[21:10] What’s wrong? What does the FBI want with our son? 怎么了 联调局找我儿子做什么
[21:12] We have reason to believe 我们掌握充分证据
[21:13] that Ethan is being targeted for abduction. 有人将伊森作为绑架目标
[21:15] There must me some mistake. 肯定是搞错了
[21:15] – Where is he? – He’s in his room with a nurse. -他在哪儿 -和护士在病房
[21:18] Alma said there was gonna be a goodbye party on the fourth floor. 阿尔玛说四楼有饯行派对
[21:22] Start lockdown procedure now. Go! 马上启动封锁程序
[21:25] Where are we, Alma? Where’s my mommy? 这是哪儿 阿尔玛 我妈妈呢
[21:28] Sweetheart, please. Just get some rest. 宝贝 乖 休息一下
[21:54] Oh! Hey, come on. What are you doing? 拜托 你在干吗
[21:58] When I was 17 and heading off to the Naval Academy, 想我年方十七 入读海军学院
[22:02] I sent the most extravagant love letter to Sarah Ellen Winstead. 给温斯特德寄出最为火热的情书
[22:06] She never replied. 从没收到回音
[22:07] To this day, I remain convinced 时至今日 我仍深信不疑
[22:09] that the post office failed to deliver it, 是邮局没能完成寄送
[22:12] and that if your colleagues had simply done their jobs, 假如当初你的同行能完成工作
[22:16] the entire arc of my life might have been different. 我的人生轨迹可能截然不同
[22:18] I might have been thinner and living in Maine. 我可能会在缅因州生活 也不会发福成这样
[22:22] You do realize that harassing a federal employee 你该清楚骚扰公务员
[22:24] is a felony, right? 可是重罪
[22:25] I’ll add it to the list. 我会记下的
[22:30] Drive. 开车
[22:41] 8:00 would be great. 八点
[22:45] Oh, I’m sorry — last name Keen. 抱歉 姓基恩
[22:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:49] You planning a hot date? 策划燃情约会吗
[22:51] Cascabel. 在响尾蛇
[22:52] – Oh, I love Cascabel’s. – I know. -我很喜欢响尾蛇 -我知道
[22:56] We’re going for dinner tonight. 今晚我们一起去
[22:58] What do you mean? You can’t stay for lunch? 怎么 不能共进午餐吗
[22:59] No. I’m sorry. I got a call in the parking lot. 抱歉 我在停车场接到个电话
[23:01] It was Aram. He said we had a break in the case. 是阿兰姆 说案子有所发现
[23:03] You don’t have to explain. 不用解释
[23:06] Look at those chickens and the burgers 看那些鸡肉 汉堡
[23:09] and the fries! 和薯条
[23:12] 伊丽莎白·基恩 联调局
[23:15] Root beer. 根汁汽水
[23:16] Come on. I should just be able to have lunch 行行好 我也该像普通人一样
[23:18] with my husband like a normal person. 和丈夫共进午餐
[23:20] Yeah, well, you are not a normal person. 是啊 可你才不是普通人
[23:23] you don’t have a normal job, and that’s okay, 你的工作也很不寻常 没关系
[23:25] ’cause that’s what I love about you. 我喜欢的就是这样的你
[23:27] W– You said you loved normal. 你可说过自己喜欢平平淡淡
[23:30] Well, I did. And I do. 我说过 我确实喜欢
[23:33] But… normal. Abnormal. Deviant. 可是 普通 异常 越轨
[23:36] Whatever you are, I love — except hurt, all right? 不管你是怎样 我都爱 只要别受伤
[23:40] So go save the day, catch the bad guy, whatever you got to do. 去行侠仗义 惩恶扬善 忙你的事吧
[23:43] Just don’t get yourself shot. 只要避开子弹
[23:45] Okay. 好
[23:46] Hey! Can I get one more of those? 能再来一次吗
[23:57] Cascabel’s at 8:00. You’re buying. 八点响尾蛇见 你买单
[23:59] Hey…deviant. 越轨
[24:00] It’s a big turn-on. 迫不及待了
[24:04] All right, after reviewing Ethan’s medical file, 我看了伊森的就医记录
[24:06] I found something interesting — 有所发现
[24:08] prior to 2011, it’s blank. 记录最早是在2011年
[24:11] How can that be. He’s nine? 怎么会呢 他现在九岁
[24:12] Because Ethan Isaacs wasn’t always Ethan Isaacs. 因为他出生时不是伊森·艾萨克
[24:15] Exactly. 没错
[24:16] The Isaacs adopted Ethan in 2010 through an NGO 2010年艾萨克夫妇通过一家接叙利亚儿童
[24:20] that briefly brought Syrian children to the U.S. 来美国的非政府组织收养了伊森
[24:22] Ethan Isaacs was born Shahir Ahmad in 2008 2008年伊森·艾萨克出生于叙利亚德哈
[24:26] in Daraa, Syria, to this woman — Nirah Ahmad. 当时叫沙赫尔·艾哈迈德 其母为妮拉·艾哈迈德
[24:32] Ethan was taken by his mother. 伊森是被亲生母亲绑走了
[24:34] And adoption records indicate that she has the same 领养记录表明她和儿子一样
[24:36] rare blood type as her son. 是稀有血型
[24:37] And in a war-torn country like Syria, 在叙利亚这样连年战乱的国家
[24:40] she must’ve known that a golden blood 她肯定清楚黄金血
[24:42] has almost no chance of surviving a traumatic injury. 遇上创伤性伤害基本上必死无疑
[24:45] Well, if the mother’s a golden blood, then she’s also at risk. 既然她是黄金血 那自己也有风险
[24:47] So, why didn’t she leave with her son? 所以 她为什么不带着她儿子一起离开呢
[24:49] To fight for her country. 她要为了她的国家而战
[24:51] She was an active member of the Free Syrian Army 2014年以前 她都是叙利亚自由军里的
[24:53] until she disappeared in 2014. 积极分子
[24:55] Right after Ethan got sick. 在伊森生病之后
[24:57] Three months before her first attack. 三个月后她开展了第一次袭击
[24:58] Where are we on locating her? 我们要去哪找她
[24:59] When I ran her photo against the images taken 当我拿她的照片与医院附近的交通监控
[25:01] from the traffic cams near the hospital, I found this. 做对比识别的时候 我发现了这个
[25:05] Do we have an ID on the driver? 查到司机的身份了吗
[25:07] I am still working on that. 我还在调查中
[25:08] According to his file, 根据他的档案
[25:09] Ethan has progressive idiopathic myocarditis. 伊森患有渐进式特发性心肌炎
[25:12] Now, the procedure that could save his life 目前 能够拯救他生命的治疗环节中
[25:14] would require transfusions of golden blood 包含要给他输入
[25:16] that the hospital just couldn’t provide. 医院无法提供的黄金血
[25:17] Ethan was being sent home to die. 伊森被送回家等死了
[25:19] Instead, his mother kidnapped him. 然而 他妈妈绑架了他
[25:21] After kidnapping two other golden bloods. 就在她绑完两个黄金血人质后
[25:23] We’ve been looking at this all wrong. 一直以来我们都想错了
[25:24] She’s not kidnapping them to create an endling, 她不是为了创造独苗而绑架他们
[25:27] she’s doing it so that they’ll have enough golden blood 而是为了获取足够的黄金血
[25:29] to perform the procedure. 来完成治疗过程
[25:30] And it’s not just the blood she’ll need. 而且她不只需要血
[25:31] Myocarditis requires a heart transplant. 心肌炎需要心脏移植
[25:34] And in order for his body not to reject it, 为了让他的身体没有排斥反应
[25:36] the heart needs to come from another golden blood. 心脏必须来源于另一个黄金血拥有者
[25:38] Pull everything DHS has on Nirah Ahmad — 调出一切国安局有的关于妮拉·艾哈迈德的
[25:40] phone records, passports, known associates. 电话记录 护照信息 朋友
[25:43] Get into her life. 深入她的生活
[25:44] Aram, widen the CCT grid 阿兰姆 细化监控录像画质
[25:46] and see if we can’t get a hit on that car. 看看能不能查出车辆信息
[25:48] I want this woman found 我要在这个女人
[25:49] before she starts butchering people to save her son. 为了救她儿子而大开杀戒前找到她
[25:55] Where are we? 我们在哪
[25:57] Some place safe, habibi. 某个很安全的地方 宝贝
[25:59] I want my mommy. 我想要我的妈妈
[26:00] I’m right here, my darling. 我就在这 我的宝贝
[26:02] And when this is all over, I’ll explain everything to you, okay? 等这全都结束了 我会向你解释一切的
[26:06] I promise. 我发誓
[26:07] All you need to know is I did everything to protect you. 你只需要知道我所做的一切都是为了保护你
[26:16] I don’t suppose you’re gonna tell me 我想你应该不会告诉我
[26:17] how you managed to get this. 你是怎么拿到这个的
[26:19] How long till you ID the bones? 识别遗骨身份需要多久
[26:20] Way you’re all lathered up, you’d think we were looking at 你别太激动 这又不是
[26:22] the bones of Osama bin Laden. 奥萨马·本·拉登的骨头
[26:24] Just…let me know the minute you get something, all right? 反正你有发现的话第一时间让我知道
[26:27] I get it. 知道了
[26:42] I have enemies. 我有敌人
[26:45] People who want to kill me. 有人想杀我
[26:47] Why is not your concern. 原因不需要你关心
[26:49] What matters is that, when it comes to my security, 重要的是 一旦涉及到我的安全问题
[26:52] I take extraordinary precautions. 我会采取特别的防御措施
[26:56] Tigger and Pooh violated those precautions at your direction. 泰格和朴在你的指导下违反了我的防御措施
[27:01] I assumed it was to kill me. 我认为那是想要杀了我
[27:04] If it wasn’t, I need you to tell me why they did it. 如果不是的话 说清楚他们为什么那样做
[27:07] It wasn’t to kill you. 不是要去杀你
[27:09] When people go away, they put their mail on hold, right? 当人们离开的时候 会把信件保留下来
[27:12] We keep a list — it’s a hold list — 我们保留一个清单 一份留存清单
[27:15] of who’s away and how long they’re gonna be away for. 关于谁走了 要走多久
[27:18] And then, while they’re gone, we rob them. 然后 等他们走了 我们就去抢劫他们
[27:20] That’s it. 就是这样
[27:22] I know their correspondence. 我了解他们的通信
[27:23] I know what magazines they subscribe to. 了解他们订了什么杂志
[27:26] Based on that, maybe their area code. 根据这个 或者他们的区号
[27:28] You know, I can guesstimate 你懂的 我能估计估计
[27:29] the value of the items inside the house. 他们房子里有多少值钱的东西
[27:31] How extensive is the list? 这个清单范围有多广
[27:33] I-It covers the city and the surrounding suburbs. 覆盖了这个城市 还有周边的城郊
[27:36] But it could cover more. 但它能覆盖更多地方
[27:39] – More? – The hold lists. -更多 -留存清单
[27:41] Does every post office in the country have them? 每一个邮局都有吗
[27:44] Yeah. I suppose so. 是啊 应该是
[27:46] And the robbers? 还有这些窃贼呢
[27:47] I troll the dark web for interested parties. 我从暗网里寻找的有意者
[27:50] I take my commission in advance, and then I give out the address. 我提前抽取佣金 然后给予他们住址
[27:53] What a marvelous idea. 多么了不起的创意啊
[27:55] Really marvelous. 太了不起了
[27:58] I mean, except, of course, 当然了 除了有时候
[27:59] when the owners rent out their homes while they’re away, 屋主们会在离开的时候把房子租出去
[28:02] but that’s a small burl in the wood we can sand down. 但那种情况只是沧海一粟 我们能解决
[28:05] Wait, So you — you don’t — you don’t live here? 等等 所以你…你不住在这
[28:07] Excuse me. 等我一下
[28:08] And w-w-what did you mean by “We”? 还有你说”我们”是什么意思
[28:11] Wait. Did he say “We”? 等等 他是说了”我们”吧
[28:18] The endling’s name is Nirah Ahmad. 独苗的名字是妮拉·艾哈迈德
[28:20] She has a sick child who needs a heart transplant. 她有一个需要心脏移植的病儿
[28:23] My gut tells me that every attack she’s responsible for 我的直觉告诉我 她负责的每一起袭击
[28:26] has been to finance this procedure. 都是为了给治疗筹措资金
[28:28] And I know for a fact that people will die 而且我知道 如果我们不能调查出
[28:29] if we don’t find out where that surgery is taking place. 手术在哪进行 人们会死去
[28:32] What else do you know? 你还知道些什么
[28:34] Nothing. 没有了
[28:35] We have a photo, that’s it. 我们只有一张照片
[28:37] And we don’t know black-market medicine. 我们对黑市药物交易也不了解
[28:39] You do. 但你了解
[28:41] I’ve seen him before. 我见过他
[28:42] Do you know where to find him? 知道能去哪找到他吗
[28:44] No, but I know who might. 不知道 但我知道也许知道的人
[28:47] Let me grab my hat. 等我拿一下帽子
[28:49] This should be fun. 这会很好玩的
[29:02] Good afternoon, young lady. 中午好 女士
[29:04] I’m here to pick up my labradoodle. 我来取我的拉布拉多贵宾狗
[29:06] What’s the name? 叫什么名字
[29:07] I don’t think we have any labradoodles in there. 我们好像没有拉布拉多贵宾狗
[29:09] Her name is Edwina. 她叫埃德温娜
[29:10] She was dropped off by my dog walker, Hiram Toomey. 我的遛狗员海勒姆·图米送来的
[29:14] Of course. Edwina. 当然了 埃德温娜
[29:17] I remember — darling dog. 我记得 很可爱的狗
[29:19] Right this way. 这边请
[29:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:36] Where are we? What is this place? 我们在哪 这是哪里
[29:38] The private clinic of Dr. Melissa Lomay, 外科医生梅利莎·乐麦
[29:42] general surgeon and owner and proprietor 是无德医生的所有者兼业主
[29:44] of Doctors Without Morals, 这是她的私人诊所
[29:46] the first choice in healthcare for the career criminal. 职业罪犯的医护首选
[29:52] Such nimble fingers. Brings back memories. 手指如此灵敏 让人不禁想起了往事
[29:56] Raymond. 雷蒙德啊
[29:58] How’s your ass? 屁股怎么样
[29:59] Tight as a drum, thanks to you. 又紧实又有弹性 托你的福
[30:02] We were camping in the altogether 我们在美丽的
[30:04] under the most delightful autumn moon 秋月下野营
[30:07] in the Forest of Dean when a wild pig 就在迪恩森林 突然
[30:10] came out of nowhere 冒出来一只野猪
[30:11] and gored my left flank, so to speak. 刺伤了我的左侧 可以这么说吧
[30:15] And Melissa here not only slew the beast and salved my wound 梅利莎不仅杀死了那头野兽 还为我
[30:20] with a honey of… 治疗了伤口 就用…
[30:21] – Yarrow. – …yarrow compress, -蓍草 -蓍草汁
[30:23] but also made the most scrumptious pork pie 而且还做了一顿有史以来
[30:28] in the monarchy. 最棒的猪肉派
[30:29] Fascinating story, but we’re kind of in a hurry. 很棒的故事 但我们很着急
[30:31] – “We”? – Cynthia Rutherford. -我们是谁 -辛西娅·卢瑟福
[30:33] I’ve hired Mr. Reddington to find someone. 我雇佣雷丁顿先生为我找人
[30:35] One of your employees — Dr. Felix Dresner, 你的一个雇员 费力克斯·德斯拉
[30:38] if I’m remembering correctly. 如果我没记错的话
[30:40] He’s on a job. 他在办事
[30:41] Where? 在哪
[30:43] You know I can’t give out that kind of information. 你知道这种事我不能告诉你的
[30:51] Melissa, while I appreciate your desire 梅利莎 虽然我很欣赏
[30:54] to protect the good doctor, he is a liability. 你保护这位好医生的心 但他是个累赘
[30:57] Miss Rutherford isn’t the only one looking for him. 不是只有卢瑟福小姐在找他
[31:00] The police are, as well. 警察也在找
[31:01] Help me find him before they do 帮我在他们之前找到他
[31:03] and I’ll cauterize the wound so nothing bleeds back to you. 我会处理好伤口不至于波及到你
[31:07] What has he done? 他干了什么
[31:09] The less you know, the better. 你知道的越少越好
[31:11] We simply need a location. 我们只需要一个位置
[31:14] Okay, hold on. 好吧 等等
[31:15] I think I may have just figured this out. 我想我终于把这件事弄清楚了
[31:16] Okay, the street address you gave me was zoned 好的 你给我的地址曾经是一个
[31:18] as a zoological research facility, 动物研究机构旧址
[31:20] but construction was put on hold 但建造工程暂停了
[31:21] due to this ongoing court battle. 因为它引起了官司
[31:23] However, if I’m reading these permits right, 但是 如果我没看错的话
[31:25] it looks like the only section of the facility that was okayed 那栋建筑中唯一没问题的部分
[31:28] was the second story. 就是二楼
[31:30] Agents Ressler and Navabi are en route, 雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比已经在路上
[31:31] maybe 10 minutes out. 大约十分钟就到
[31:44] Step away from the tables. 离开桌子
[31:46] Hands. Everyone, hands where I can see them. 举手 所有人把手举到我能看到的地方
[31:48] No. No. Keep going. 不不不 继续
[31:53] I know you’re trying to save your son, 我知道你想救你儿子
[31:55] but I can’t let you hurt these people in order to do it. 但我不能让你以伤害这些人的方式来救他
[31:58] I will not let him die. 我不会看着他死的
[32:01] You’re gonna have to let us take him home. 你得让我们带他回家
[32:03] His home is with me. I gave him up once. 和我在一起才是家 我放弃过他一次
[32:05] I will not give him up again. 这次我不会再放手
[32:08] The hospital, then. 那就去医院
[32:10] You know the hospital can’t help. 你知道医院没有用
[32:14] I know someone who can. 我认识一个能救他的人
[32:18] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[32:22] Is there a force in the universe 宇宙中还有什么力量
[32:23] more powerful than a mother’s love for her child? 比一个母亲对孩子的爱更伟大
[32:28] The miracles of modern medicine pale in comparison. 相比之下 现代医学的奇迹也只能自惭形秽
[32:33] Can be life-saving. 它可以救人
[32:35] But not here. 但这里不行
[32:37] Not now. 现在不行
[32:39] The next people who come storming in here 接着将要冲进来的人
[32:41] will be throwing you all in paddy wagons. 会把你们都装进囚车
[32:45] The best chance your son has is if we leave. 你儿子幸存的最大机会就是我们走
[32:51] Now. 马上
[32:52] Leave? 走
[32:53] Dr. Dresner can stay to care for the others. 德雷斯内医生可以留下照顾其他人
[32:55] No. Without the doctor or a viable heart, we can’t… 不 没有可用的心脏 就不能…
[32:59] – I know. – We can’t. -我知道 -不可能
[33:00] I’m asking the impossible — for you to trust a complete stranger 我的要求很过分 要你以你儿子的生命为代价
[33:04] with the well-being of your son. 信任一个陌生人
[33:07] But if you stay here, 但如果你留在这
[33:09] the authorities will take him and he will die. 那么当局会把他带走 他会死的
[33:14] Please. 拜托
[33:16] Trust me. 相信我
[33:40] Three patients for emergency evac. 三名病人要紧急撤离
[33:42] – Keen? What’s going on? – Where’s Nirah? -基恩 怎么回事 -妮拉在哪
[33:44] She and her son escaped before I got here. 我赶到之前 她和她儿子已经跑掉了
[33:46] All right, I want birds in the air, 好吧 马上派出飞机
[33:47] units at every intersection in a two-mile radius — 在两英里范围内的每个交叉路口都设卡拦截
[33:49] I want this woman found. 给我找到这个女人
[34:04] – I need your services. – No. -我需要你的服务 -不行
[34:07] It wasn’t a request. 这不是请求
[34:15] We’re sorry for pulling you into this. 抱歉让你牵扯到这件事中来
[34:17] No, you’re not. 你并不感到抱歉
[34:18] Okay, no. I’m not. 好吧 我没有
[34:19] If it means saving Ethan’s life. 如果这样可以挽救伊森的生命
[34:22] You’re not sorry you’re in this world — 你并不感到抱歉生活在这个世界里
[34:25] his world. 生活在他的世界里
[34:27] The bypass machine is ready — patient’s prepped. 搭桥设备已经准备好了 病人也准备好了
[34:29] Soon as we have the donor heart, we can proceed. 供者心脏一来 我们就可以开始了
[34:31] The heart is already here. 心脏已经在这了
[34:36] You know, the day that you were born, 你出生的那一天
[34:39] I was also born. 我也重生了
[34:42] It was the day I discovered the true meaning of my life 那天我才发现了我生命的真正意义
[34:47] was just to love and protect you forever. 那就是永远爱你 保护你
[34:57] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[34:58] You cannot kill this woman to save that boy. 你不能为了救那个男孩就杀死这个女人
[35:01] Agreed. I have no intention of killing her. 同意 我并没有要杀她
[35:05] Strange… 很奇怪
[35:07] I always knew a golden blood would have to die 我以前总是以为要杀死有黄金血的人
[35:09] to save his life… 才能救他
[35:12] but I just never imagined it would be me. 可是我从没想过会是我
[35:22] ♬当我在门口与你邂逅♬
[35:26] ♬你的目光让我沉醉♬
[35:31] ♬应该乘晚班车回家♬
[35:34] ♬但我邀请你跳一支舞♬
[35:38] ♬我们常常去看电影♬
[35:41] ♬我的裤子上总是会沾上巧克力印记♬
[35:46] ♬我父亲非常生气♬
[35:49] ♬说你一定是疯了♬
[35:52] ♬在月光下起舞♬
[35:55] ♬让我魂牵梦萦♬
[35:58] ♬真好 在月光下起舞♬
[36:02] ♬在这个炎热的夏日夜晚♬
[36:05] Clear. 结束
[36:07] ♬已是凌晨3点♬
[36:11] ♬我站在大街上♬
[36:15] ♬再一次违背了警告♬
[36:19] ♬我应该10点就到家♬
[36:22] What’s the end game? 到底为了什么
[36:23] ♬周日前我都无法再出家门♬
[36:26] Nirah sacrifices herself to save her son, and then what? 妮拉牺牲了自己挽救了她儿子 然后呢
[36:30] There has to be an ulterior motive — otherwise, why bother? 你肯定有别的目的 否则为什么要这么做呢
[36:36] I had no veiled intent in giving you this case, 我给你这个案子并没有其它隐藏的目的
[36:39] just a sincere desire to stop a criminal 只是为了阻止一个
[36:42] I believed to be truly reprehensible. 我真的认为有罪的人
[36:46] Now what do you believe? 你现在怎么想的
[36:48] That a sinner can also be a saint. 罪人也可以成为圣人
[36:52] Are we still talking about Nirah? 你还是在说妮拉吗
[36:56] Given the same circumstances, 如果发生同样的事
[36:58] I’d like to think I’d be as brave as her. 我觉得我会像她一样勇敢
[37:01] I know I’d want to be. 我知道我会的
[37:10] – How is he? – He’s alive, for now. -他怎么样 -现在还活着
[37:12] His heart’s beating on its own. 他的心脏能自己跳动
[37:14] An ambulance is on its way to take him to a proper hospital. 救护车马上就来了 带他去正规医院
[37:18] If he makes it through the night, he has a chance. 如果他能撑过今晚 那就还有希望
[37:22] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[37:24] I’m in your debt. 我欠你一个人情
[37:25] Can I collect on it now? 现在能回报我吗
[37:27] Name your price. 开个价吧
[37:28] Never call me again — 以后别再找我
[37:29] either of you. 你也是
[37:31] Nik, you don’t mean that. 尼克 你这是说气话
[37:35] He’s the country’s most-wanted criminal. 他是国内的首要通缉犯
[37:37] He’s my father. 他是我父亲
[37:40] Which excuses nothing. 这不是借口
[37:48] An hour ago, Ethan Isaacs 一个小时前 伊森·艾萨克
[37:49] was brought back to the hospital. 被送回了医院
[37:53] But you already knew that, didn’t you? 不过你早就知道了 对吧
[37:55] Yes. 是的
[37:56] Which means you also know Nirah Ahmad 也就是说 你也知道妮拉·艾哈迈德
[37:58] was also brought in… 被警方带回
[37:59] for an autopsy to determine who shot her in the head 做了尸检 以查明是谁射杀了她
[38:01] and transplanted her heart into her son’s body. 并把她的心脏移植给了她的儿子
[38:03] – She shot herself. – You lied to your partners. -她是自杀的 -你竟然对你的搭档们说谎
[38:06] Told them you didn’t know where Nirah and her son were, 跟他们说你不知道妮拉和她儿子在哪
[38:08] when you not only knew where they were, 可你当时明明知道
[38:09] you conspired with Reddington 甚至还跟雷丁顿合谋
[38:11] to arrange an unauthorized operation. 安排一场未经允许的手术
[38:12] If I hadn’t, Ethan would be dead. 如果我不这么做 伊森会死的
[38:15] And his mother would be alive. 但他母亲不会死
[38:16] A criminal died to save the life of a child. 一个罪犯用自己的生命挽救一个孩子的生命
[38:19] I’m okay with that. 我能够接受
[38:20] Who cares if you’re okay with it? 没人在乎你是否有意见
[38:22] You don’t get to decide who lives and who dies. 你不能决定他人的生死
[38:24] Neither does Reddington. 雷丁顿也不行
[38:25] This was his idea, wasn’t it? 这是他的主意吧
[38:27] Yes, and I agreed with him. 是的 但是我也同意
[38:29] I know. 我知道
[38:30] And that’s what concerns me 我就担心这个
[38:32] not just now, but going forward — 不止是这件事 还有以后
[38:34] his influence over you. 他影响到你了
[38:36] I’m not influenced by him. 他没影响到我
[38:38] Elizabeth, you know how much I care about you. 伊丽莎白 你知道我有多关心你
[38:41] As much as if you were my own daughter. 就像你是我的亲生女儿
[38:44] But you’re not, you’re his, 但你不是 你是他女儿
[38:46] and I would be lying if I said that didn’t make me concerned. 如果说我不担心这一点 那是在说谎
[38:50] You have no reason to be concerned. 不用担心
[38:53] Maybe. 也许吧
[38:53] But if today was any indication, 可如果今天的事是一种迹象的话
[38:56] I think I do. 恐怕很有必要
[38:58] I’m watching you, Elizabeth. 我会看着你的 伊丽莎白
[39:06] Listen, man, I’ve been calling all day. 今天我给你打了一天电话
[39:08] Blame your father-in-law. 要怪就怪你岳父吧
[39:09] He and Liz pulled me into something typically insane. 他和伊丽莎白说服我去做了一件疯狂至极的事
[39:12] They what? 他们什么
[39:13] Don’t worry, I didn’t mention our little secret. 别担心 我没提你的小秘密
[39:15] Well, what about Pete? 那彼得呢
[39:16] ‘Cause I’ve called four times, and I got crickets. 因为我打了四次电话 都没人接
[39:19] He’ll call when he has something. 他有消息会打电话的
[39:20] I don’t like it. He’s got the bones. 我不喜欢这样 东西在他那里
[39:22] He’s got the connection to CODIS. 他已经连接了DNA联合索引系统
[39:23] I mean, I could practically see the dollar signs 今天早些时候 我都能看到他
[39:25] in his eyes earlier today. 两眼泛着金光
[39:26] What if he screws us? 如果他搞我们怎么办
[39:27] Look, his place is on my way home. 我回家顺路会经过他家
[39:29] I’ll swing by, see what’s going on. 我去看看怎么回事
[39:32] Honestly, I don’t know who’s crazier — 老实说 我不知道谁更疯
[39:33] you or her or me for helping both of you. 你 她 还是我竟然帮助你们俩
[39:35] Just call me the minute you hear from him. 一有他的消息立刻打给我
[39:41] I am the worst. 我最差劲了
[39:42] I can’t believe I missed lunch and dinner. 居然错过了午饭和晚饭
[39:45] Don’t worry about it. 没事的
[39:46] It seems like you had a tough day. 你今天似乎不好过呢
[39:48] Yeah. 是啊
[39:49] It was… complicated. 一言难尽
[39:59] Anthony. Welcome back. 安东尼 欢迎回来
[40:00] Look, if this is about you wanting a piece of my business — 如果你是想要染指我的生意
[40:03] It’s not. 不是
[40:06] Okay, good. 那就好
[40:08] It’s about me taking over your business. 而是我要接手你的生意
[40:10] Yeah — No! No! That’s not happening! 不行 不行 那是不可能的
[40:11] Right now, you have 100% of a business 现在 你的全盘生意
[40:14] that clears maybe $50,000, $100,000 a year. Maybe. 每年也许净赚五万或十万美金 也许
[40:18] I’m offering you 10% of a business 我现在给你百分之十的生意
[40:20] that will clear 100 times that. 而这会让你净赚十倍
[40:26] How you gonna do that? 要怎么做
[40:27] The value of your information isn’t in what you are able 你能提供的那些信息的价值并不在于
[40:31] to take out of these houses, 你能从那些房子里拿走什么
[40:33] it’s in who you’re able to put in them. 而是在于你能往里面安置什么人
[40:35] Reliable safe houses 可靠的安全屋
[40:37] are incredibly hard to find and always at a premium. 非常难找 并且价格不菲
[40:42] Instead of robbing these home, I propose we rent them 与其抢劫这些人家 我建议我们把房子
[40:46] to individuals who don’t want to be found. 租给那些不希望被人找到的人
[40:49] If you can secure hold lists in every state, 如果你能拿到每个州的留存清单
[40:51] we’ll have a network of reliable hideouts 我们就会拥有一个遍布全国的
[40:54] stretching all across the country. 可靠的藏匿网络
[40:57] Can you get the lists? 你能拿到那份名单吗
[40:58] Yeah. I could do that. You can get the people? 可以拿到 你能找到人吗
[41:01] Only the ones willing to pay through the nose. 只有那些愿意付高价的人
[41:03] So, I — we… are gonna be rich? 那我… 我们会变成有钱人吗
[41:08] Obscenely. 这是肯定的
[41:09] In the meantime, what do you have available for tomorrow night? 同时 明天晚上你有可用的房子吗
[41:25] Pete? 彼得
[41:27] I’m terrified to admit it. 我很害怕承认这点
[41:29] I don’t want to admit it. But it’s true. 我不想承认这点 但这就是事实
[41:31] No, it’s not. 不是
[41:32] Look, Liz, you’re kind, 莉斯 你很善良
[41:35] and you’re decent and honest. 正直又诚实
[41:37] Reddington is not decent. 雷丁顿不是正直的人
[41:38] He’s dishonest and he’s dangerous. 他狡诈又危险
[41:40] Reddington and I got Nik involved in something 我和雷丁顿害尼克卷入了一些
[41:43] he never should’ve been a part of. 他根本就不该参与的事
[41:45] Nik’s a big boy. He can take care of himself. 尼克是大人了 他可以照顾好自己
[41:48] I know he can, but ultimately, it’s my responsibility. 我知道他可以 但是最终责任在我
[41:51] Nik would’ve never been involved with Reddington 如果不是因为我 尼克根本不会
[41:53] if it weren’t for me. 和雷丁顿有瓜葛
[41:56] And he’s been a good friend to us… 他一直是我们的好朋友
[42:00] …and I just feel like we’re never gonna see him again. 我只是感觉我们再也见不到他了
[42:06] And I don’t blame him. 我不怪他
[42:09] He’ll come around. 他会想通的
[42:11] He will. Just give him some time. 会的 给他点时间
[42:14] It’ll be fine. 会好起来的
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme