时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Baltimore PD. | 巴尔的莫警方 |
[00:05] | Come out, Stansbury. We gotta warrant. | 出来 斯坦斯博瑞 我们有搜查令 |
[00:09] | We know you’re here, Scottie. | 我们知道你在 斯科蒂 |
[00:11] | Why don’t you come on out, make this easier? | 自己出来吧 别让我们难办 |
[00:23] | Ah, please. I-If you take me in | 求你了 如果再被关进去 |
[00:26] | and my parole officer finds out I’ve been using… | 让我的假释官发现我又吸毒了 |
[00:33] | W-What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:38] | I’m sorry, Scottie. | 抱歉 斯科蒂 |
[00:43] | McGinnis! | 麦金尼斯 |
[00:46] | McGinnis! | 麦金尼斯 |
[00:52] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:55] | I-I just… | 我… |
[00:56] | He drew. He fired. | 他拔出枪朝我开枪 |
[01:01] | Is he… | 他… |
[01:04] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:06] | You came in — what — | 你进来 然后 |
[01:08] | you had no choice. | 别无选择 |
[01:10] | You had to fire, right? | 只能开枪 对吧 |
[01:13] | He had a gun. Yeah, I had to fire. | 他有枪 是的 我只能开枪 |
[01:20] | McGinnis. | 麦金尼斯 |
[01:22] | Hey. Can you hear me? | 听到我说的话了吗 |
[01:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:26] | Chief, look, I got nothing to hide. | 局长 我没什么需要隐瞒的 |
[01:27] | I’ll wave my Garrity rights. | 我放弃我的盖瑞迪权利 |
[01:29] | I-I was following protocol. | 我是在按照章程做事 |
[01:30] | And I’m sure IA will confirm that, | 我相信内务部会证实这一点的 |
[01:33] | but right now, I want you to go home | 但现在 我要你回家 |
[01:34] | and call a lawyer. | 找个律师 |
[01:36] | You need a lawyer. | 你需要律师 |
[01:54] | You sure nobody followed you? | 没被人跟踪吧 |
[01:56] | Password to the account. | 把账号密码给我 |
[01:57] | Funds are now available. | 钱已经到位了 |
[02:03] | I didn’t think it’d be this bad. | 我没想到会这么糟 |
[02:06] | You’re alive, Officer McGinnis. | 你还活着 麦金尼斯警官 |
[02:08] | Which is more than we can say for Scottie Stansbury. | 斯科蒂·斯坦斯博瑞可就没这么幸运了 |
[02:12] | You’ve done your job. | 你的任务完成了 |
[02:14] | Now let me do mine. | 该我了 |
[02:21] | 丽贝卡·思罗尔小姐 第76号 | |
[02:54] | What’s up, buttercup? | 怎么了 可人 |
[02:55] | You finally change your mind, | 改变主意 |
[02:56] | decide to join me and Gary tonight in the hot tub? | 决定今晚和我和盖瑞一起泡澡了 |
[02:58] | Yeah. Uh, tonight? Maybe. | 是啊 今晚 也许吧 |
[03:00] | Is it the scab on his leg? | 是因为他腿上的痂. |
[03:02] | Oh, no, no, no! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不是的 |
[03:04] | Gary’s…Gary. | 盖瑞 很好 |
[03:07] | I’m just distracted. I locked myself out of my room. | 我有点心不在焉 我把房间门给锁上了 |
[03:09] | Oh. I certainly don’t want to go down to the lobby. | 我不想去大堂 |
[03:11] | I was hoping I might use your phone. | 所以想问问能不能借用下你的电话 |
[03:12] | Oh, yes, of course, silly. | 当然了 小笨蛋 |
[03:13] | Get in here. | 进来吧 |
[03:15] | You coming to social hour tonight? | 今晚的欢乐时光你来吗 |
[03:17] | Gonna bring Daddy’s favorite little pickle-bites. | 我会带爸爸最喜欢的腌菜小零食过去 |
[03:19] | Piper, I have no idea what that means. | 派普 我不知道那是什么 |
[03:21] | I spread cream cheese on a slice of dried beef, | 我在干牛肉上抹一层干酪 |
[03:23] | wrap it up real good around a dill. | 再把小茴香包进去 |
[03:25] | Put a little toothpick in ’em, real good. | 再插根牙签 可好吃了 |
[03:29] | Dariush! It’s Bruno. | 达瑞斯 我是布鲁诺 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:32] | I-I somehow locked myself out of my room. | 我把自己关在房间外面了 |
[03:35] | I was hoping… | 我想问问 |
[03:37] | Oh…right. | 好吧 |
[03:39] | No. Oh, no, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[03:41] | That would be gre– Wait. | 那太好不… 等等 |
[03:42] | I found it now! | 我找到了 |
[03:44] | Never mind. I — Yeah, right here, | 不用在意 我找到了 |
[03:46] | in my pocket of all places. | 就在我口袋里 |
[03:49] | Okay. I’m sorry. Thank you. | 好的 抱歉 谢谢你 |
[03:55] | I’ll tell Gary we’ll hot tub at 8:00. | 我会告诉盖瑞我们八点去泡澡 |
[03:57] | Don’t forget the pickle-bites. | 别忘了腌菜小零食 |
[04:25] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[04:30] | Did you get a plate number? | 你查到车牌号了吗 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:36] | Who is this guy anyways? | 这人到底是谁 |
[04:37] | I mean, what kind of “Medical expert” | 什么医学专家 |
[04:38] | agrees to help covertly identify human remains? | 会同意帮忙私下确认尸体身份 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize he needed a résumé | 不好意思 我不知道他得递交简历 |
[04:43] | and a urine sample to get the job. | 再做个尿检才能做这个活 |
[04:45] | You asked me for help, I’m getting you help, | 你要我帮忙 我就找人帮你 |
[04:47] | and I’m breaking the law in the process. | 我违反了不少法律 |
[04:49] | Yeah, for Liz. | 是的 都是为了莉斯 |
[04:50] | Right. For Liz. | 对 为了莉斯 |
[04:53] | That worked out well last time. | 上次的事可顺利了 |
[04:56] | He’s a friend of yours, this Pete? | 这个彼得是你朋友吗 |
[04:58] | He has access to the kinds of medical equipment you need. | 他能接触到你所需要的医学设备 |
[05:04] | That guy? | 那家伙 |
[05:05] | Did he even go to medical school? | 他上过医学院吗 |
[05:07] | He was the smartest kid at Harvard during my residency. | 他在我做实习生时是哈佛最聪明的学生 |
[05:10] | Then he sort of dropped out. | 然后他堕落了 |
[05:12] | Today he’s plugged in to some kind of network | 现在他深陷于 |
[05:15] | of criminal drug activities. | 毒品犯罪活动网 |
[05:17] | You two should get along swimmingly. | 你们俩肯定很合得来 |
[05:18] | What up, Nikky? | 你好 尼基 |
[05:20] | You got gray as Grandma. You must be… | 你头发都这么白了 你是… |
[05:23] | – Tom. – Cool fake name. | -汤姆 -这假名不错 |
[05:25] | – You a cop? – All right, you know what? Forget it. | -你是警察吗 -好吧 算了吧 |
[05:26] | This isn’t a joke, Pete. | 这不是什么玩笑 彼得 |
[05:28] | Yeah, well, I don’t know your friend. I barely know you. | 我不认识你朋友 和你也不熟 |
[05:28] | You know what? It’s my mistake. | 算了 是我不好 |
[05:30] | I never should’ve come to you for help in the first place… | 我就不该来找你帮忙 |
[05:30] | I’m not going jail for someone I haven’t seen since med school. | 我才不要为一个我毕业后就没见过的人坐牢 |
[05:32] | …because this guy is not — | 因为这家伙一点都不… |
[05:33] | Shut the hell up, both of you. He is not a cop. | 你们俩都给我闭嘴 他不是警察 |
[05:36] | And you are the smartest guy I’ve ever met — | 你是我见过最聪明的人 |
[05:38] | destroyed me in boards — | 棋盘上把我收拾的找不着北 |
[05:39] | so I know you’re smart enough to run this DNA test, | 所以我知道你很聪明 能做这个基因检测 |
[05:42] | take the money you clearly need, | 拿好你需要的钱 |
[05:43] | and keep your mouth shut. | 把嘴闭上 |
[05:46] | Look, those remains, if they’re damaged like you say — | 如果那些尸体受损程度真的有你说的这么严重 |
[05:48] | exposed to air, natural elements — | 暴露在外 受到自然侵袭 |
[05:50] | then pulling DNA might be difficult. | 那提取DNA可能会很难 |
[05:52] | I can do it…maybe… but it’s gonna take time. | 也许我能做到 但是要花点时间 |
[05:55] | Then I guess you should stop talking and get to work. | 那我想你该少说点废话赶紧开始干活 |
[06:08] | Dembe told me you moved out of your hotel? | 邓比告诉我你从旅馆搬出来了 |
[06:10] | Sadly, my time at the Terrace Vista has run out. | 很可惜我在塔维斯美景汽车旅馆的时光到此为止了 |
[06:14] | So, what, you’re apartment hunting? | 那你现在是在找公寓 |
[06:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:18] | While you go on a hunt for some dirty cops. | 而你要去找黑警 |
[06:26] | I believe the unfortunate incident with Officer McGinnis | 我相信麦金尼斯警官的这起意外 |
[06:30] | was far more than the stuff of headlines. | 没有头条说的这么简单 |
[06:32] | I believe it was premeditated murder. | 我相信这是一起有预谋的谋杀 |
[06:35] | Says here the victim shot first. | 这里说是被害人先开枪的 |
[06:38] | I still have a few friends among the men in blue. | 我在警局里还有几个朋友 |
[06:41] | They’re whispering that the scene was staged | 他们偷偷告诉我现场是一名 |
[06:44] | by a well-compensated mercenary. | 价格不菲的佣兵伪造的 |
[06:46] | McGinnis — a paid-for killer. | 麦金尼斯 受雇杀人 |
[06:50] | But according to this article, he has a clean record. | 但这篇文章上说他没有前科 |
[06:54] | The perfect alibi — | 完美的托词 |
[06:55] | an officer well-respected by his peers, | 一名备受尊敬的警官 |
[06:58] | paid by your government to carry a weapon | 受你们政府所雇携带武器 |
[07:00] | to protect and serve the citizenry. | 保护民众 服务社会 |
[07:03] | But I’m telling you, Officer McGinnis is a killer, | 但我告诉你 麦金尼斯警官是一名杀人犯 |
[07:06] | and he’s not the only one. | 而且不光是他 |
[07:08] | Killer cops for hire? | 职业杀手警察 |
[07:12] | Who’s hiring them? | 雇主是谁 |
[07:14] | Whoever it is, this isn’t the first police shooting | 无论是谁 这已经不是他们第一次 |
[07:16] | they’re responsible for — | 利用警察来杀人了 |
[07:18] | and unless you find them, it won’t be the last. | 而在你抓到他们之前 这种事还会发生 |
[07:22] | Andrew McGinnis. | 安德鲁·麦金尼斯 |
[07:23] | He’s a rookie officer without a blemish on his record. | 他是一名记录良好的新任警官 |
[07:25] | The victim was Scott Stansbury | 死者是斯科特·斯坦斯博瑞 |
[07:27] | who spent 20 years bouncing between prison cells, | 二十年来一直在监狱 听证会和戒毒所 |
[07:30] | – parole hearings, and rehab. – What about the pistol? | -之间转来转去 -手枪什么情况 |
[07:32] | The one Reddington said was planted? | 雷丁顿所说的栽赃的那把枪 |
[07:34] | It was registered to another owner | 注册在别人名下 |
[07:35] | who reported it stolen three weeks ago, | 而且三周前已经报案被偷了 |
[07:38] | Stansbury was never a suspect. | 斯坦斯博瑞并不是嫌犯 |
[07:39] | There’s already an internal investigation under way. | 内部调查已经启动了 |
[07:41] | Why not let it play out? | 等结果不就行了 |
[07:42] | IA could spend months filing those reports. | 内务部要好几个月才能调查清楚 |
[07:44] | More people could die by then. | 这期间会有更多的人被害 |
[07:46] | Look, | 听我说 |
[07:47] | I know it’s not politically correct right now to say this, but, | 虽然现在这么说可能不太恰当 但是 |
[07:50] | cops don’t kill people, they protect them. | 警察是保护人民的 不是杀人的 |
[07:51] | Most of them do. | 大部分警察是这样 |
[07:53] | But the ones who let anger and emotion, | 但那些受愤怒 情感 |
[07:55] | prejudice and carelessness affect their behavior | 偏见和粗心所影响的警察 |
[07:57] | are every good cop’s worst nightmare. | 就是警队中的害群之马 |
[07:59] | Keen, talk to McGinnis, | 基恩 去跟麦金尼斯谈谈 |
[08:01] | see if something feels off. | 看看有没有什么不对劲 |
[08:02] | Ressler, pay a visit to the partner. | 雷斯勒 去跟他的搭档谈谈 |
[08:03] | I want to get to the bottom of this. | 我要彻查此事 |
[08:06] | You kicked the door down even though you got no response? | 虽然没有人回应 但你还是踹开了门 |
[08:09] | No, ma’am, we went in because we had a warrant. | 不 长官 我们进去是因为我们有搜查令 |
[08:12] | The guy violated parole on a drug conviction. | 那个人违反了假释条令 |
[08:13] | And when you got inside? | 你们进去之后呢 |
[08:14] | Nothing. | 没动静 |
[08:15] | It was… quiet. | 非常 安静 |
[08:17] | Noise on the TV, I guess. We split up. | 应该只有电视的声音 我们分头行动 |
[08:21] | Parker went one way. I went the other. | 帕克走一边 我去另外一边 |
[08:22] | And that’s where you saw him? | 就在那时你看见了他 |
[08:24] | Right. He was dumpin’ evidence– | 是的 他在销毁证据 |
[08:25] | dope probably– down the drain. | 可能是毒品 往水池里倒 |
[08:28] | He saw me, pulled a gun. | 他看见了我 掏出了枪 |
[08:29] | And next thing I hear, four shots. | 之后我就听见四声枪响 |
[08:31] | He fired first. Two shots. | 他先开了两枪 |
[08:33] | So I returned. | 然后我回击了 |
[08:34] | But his shots both missed. | 但他都打偏了 |
[08:35] | Luckiest rookie son-of-a-bitch I ever seen. | 这是我见过的最幸运的新手警察了 |
[08:37] | Which shot hit him? | 哪一枪打中了他 |
[08:40] | – Which shot? – He was hit once. | -什么意思 -他只中了一枪 |
[08:42] | You said you fired twice. | 但你说你开了两枪 |
[08:43] | I assume you remember which missed and which didn’t. | 我想你应该记得哪枪打偏了 哪枪击中了吧 |
[08:52] | He’s dirty. | 他有问题 |
[08:54] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:55] | Said he shot twice | 他说开了两枪 |
[08:56] | and the second shot hit him. | 第二枪打中了他 |
[08:59] | Well, that’s odd, it’s always the second shot that goes high, | 这就奇怪了 一般第二枪都会打高 |
[09:01] | off the kick of the first. | 因为受前一枪后坐力的影响 |
[09:03] | Like I said… | 所以我说 |
[09:05] | he’s dirty. | 他有问题 |
[09:29] | Did you miss me, sweetheart? | 你想我了吗 亲爱的 |
[09:32] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[09:35] | So nice. | 非常好 |
[09:43] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[09:55] | Word to the not-so-wise — | 给你句忠告 |
[10:00] | When you come for someone, | 找人麻烦的时候 |
[10:01] | don’t show up in a rental car | 不要在租车时 |
[10:03] | under your own name with a local address. | 留下自己的真名和地址 |
[10:05] | You never delivered the guns. | 你没把枪送到 |
[10:07] | Two months Rivera is fighting BLO without them. | 里维拉这两个月都没有武器可用 |
[10:09] | Well, he won’t get them if I’m dead. | 我死了他就肯定拿不着了 |
[10:12] | By the by, what’s with the boots? | 顺便问一句 那靴子是怎么回事 |
[10:13] | You guys do a lot of riding? | 你们经常骑马吗 |
[10:18] | Our brothers are dying because of you. | 我们的兄弟因你而死 |
[10:21] | They cannot defend themselves. | 他们无法保护自己 |
[10:23] | How many has Rivera sent for me? | 里维拉派了多少人来 |
[10:25] | Enough to get the job done. | 足够把事情搞定了 |
[10:28] | Tell him that won’t be necessary. | 告诉他用不着这样 |
[10:30] | He’ll have his guns within 36 hours. | 他会在三十六个小时内拿到他的军火 |
[10:37] | A shipment of guns? You have no guns. | 一批军火 你根本就没有 |
[10:40] | Or money to buy them. | 也没有买军火的钱 |
[10:42] | Or a plane to deliver them in. | 也没有运输的飞机 |
[10:44] | This is impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[10:46] | No, Dembe — that periodontist from Tarkio? | 不 邓比 那个塔基奥的牙医 |
[10:49] | She was impossible. This is simply improbable. | 她才是不可能 这件事可不一定 |
[10:53] | I want to make my client’s position clear — | 我要明确一下我委托人的立场 |
[10:56] | their son was unarmed when he was shot. | 他们的儿子在被枪击时并没有携带武器 |
[10:57] | Tell that to the cop that he shot at. | 跟那个他开枪射击的警察说去 |
[10:59] | A cop murdered our son! | 警察杀了我们的儿子 |
[11:01] | If that’s what our investigation determines… | 如果我们调查的结果证实了此事 |
[11:03] | …that officer may well go to prison. | 那这个警察就会进监狱 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry, Ms. Thrall, | 不好意思 思罗尔女士 |
[11:07] | but there’s something I need to say. | 但我有几句话要说 |
[11:09] | We discussed this. | 我们讨论过了 |
[11:10] | This was our fault. | 这是我们的错 |
[11:12] | – What was? – All of it. | -什么是你们的错 -所有的一切 |
[11:15] | When Scottie was a little boy, | 斯科蒂小的时候 |
[11:17] | we didn’t have money. | 我们很穷 |
[11:18] | We moved to this dump of a place… | 只能搬到那种地方 |
[11:21] | We didn’t know about the lead paint. | 我们不知道铅涂料的事 |
[11:23] | It made him so sick. | 这东西弄坏了他的身体 |
[11:25] | The Stansburys lived in public housing. | 斯坦斯博瑞一家住在政府公房里 |
[11:27] | The lead paint in their unit | 房间里用的含铅涂料 |
[11:29] | left Scott cognitively impaired. | 使斯科特的认识能力受损 |
[11:30] | We sued and were awarded a structured settlement | 我们打了官司 获得了结构性赔偿 |
[11:34] | worth a little under half a million dollars. | 价值将近五十万美元 |
[11:36] | – Structured settlement? – Yes. | -结构性赔偿 -是的 |
[11:38] | The money was supposed to be disbursed over decades, | 这些钱本应在几十年里支付 |
[11:41] | almost like a paycheck | 就像发工资一样 |
[11:42] | that would show up every month for Scott. | 按月付给斯科特 |
[11:44] | But then Waterday showed up, | 但水日金融出现了 |
[11:46] | waving $100,000 in front of Scottie. | 将十万美元摆在了斯科蒂面前 |
[11:49] | They offered a lump sum. | 他们提出了一次性付清 |
[11:50] | Yeah, 20 cents on the dollar. | 是的 只有原来的五分之一 |
[11:52] | Of course, he didn’t see that. | 不出意外地 他没有看出来 |
[11:54] | He just saw a check for more money than he ever dreamed of. | 他只看到一张支票 金额他做梦都没见过 |
[12:00] | There ain’t no way that my boy shot at that officer. | 我儿子决不可能朝那个警察开枪 |
[12:04] | But for him to even be in a position where that is a question? | 他有没有这个能力都不好说 |
[12:09] | No. | 不 |
[12:09] | I blame Waterday for that. | 都是水日金融的错 |
[12:11] | I-I got to make a phone call. | 我去打个电话 |
[12:14] | Waterday… | 水日金融 |
[12:16] | …tell me more about them. | 请跟我说说他们的情况 |
[12:18] | Took you long enough. | 你可真够慢的 |
[12:19] | I’m not your errand boy. | 我不是你的小弟 |
[12:20] | No. You’re my indentured servant. | 不 你是我的奴隶 |
[12:23] | And you will be until you repay the debt you owe me | 直到你还清欠我的债 |
[12:25] | for hiding your little mishap | 我把那个国家安全顾问的头骨 |
[12:26] | with the National Security Advisor’s skull. | 藏了起来 可帮你省了不少事 |
[12:28] | You got no play here. | 你没什么花招可耍 |
[12:29] | You can’t sell me out without implicating yourself. | 告发我 你自己也脱不了干系 |
[12:32] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[12:32] | And maybe I’m not willing to do that. | 而且也许我也不乐意这样做 |
[12:34] | Or…maybe I’m bluffing. | 或者 也许我在虚张声势 |
[12:37] | Are you gonna call my bluff, Agent Ressler, | 你要试试我是不是虚张声势吗 雷斯勒探员 |
[12:39] | or are you gonna go fetch me that car | 还是要在警察处理之前 |
[12:41] | before the cops process it? | 帮我去提那辆车 |
[12:43] | Text me the, uh, license and registration. | 把驾照和注册信息发给我 |
[12:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:51] | Look, a friend of mine, uh… | 我的一个朋友 |
[12:53] | he did something, and instead of coming clean, | 他犯事了 没能洗清自己的嫌疑 |
[12:55] | he’s just digging himself a deeper hole. | 反而让自己陷得更深 |
[12:58] | And he needs you to dig himself out? | 而他需要你把他拉出坑 |
[13:01] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[13:05] | Okay, go. I got this. | 好 去吧 这边交给我 |
[13:06] | Thanks, Keen. | 谢谢 基恩 |
[13:08] | G2-8 to window R. | G2-8到R窗口 |
[13:12] | G2-8 to window R. | G2-8到R窗口 |
[13:20] | Attention — Registration and insurance | 注意 请到443号房 |
[13:24] | is at room 443. | 注册和办理保险 |
[13:28] | Room 443. | 443号房 |
[13:32] | Registration and insurance — 443. | 登记和办理保险请到443号房 |
[13:44] | Let’s go, lamb chop. You’re not gettin’ any younger. | 快点 老家伙 你的时日可不多了 |
[13:47] | I think this is the first time you’ve made it a priority to see me, | 我记得这应该是你第一次优先看我 |
[13:50] | and I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[13:52] | Thank you, Glen. | 谢谢 格伦 |
[13:53] | Truth is, you look sort of… | 事实上你… |
[13:56] | blue sitting out there all alone in that stew of humanity. | 独自坐在那群人之中看着非常忧伤 |
[14:00] | Made my heart squeeze. | 让我心头一紧 |
[14:03] | Your heart? | 你的心 |
[14:03] | I like pokin’ you in the nose and watching you bristle, | 我喜欢戳着你的鼻子 看你发飙 |
[14:05] | but after all you been through… | 但你经历了那么多之后 |
[14:09] | it don’t feel right. | 感觉不太对 |
[14:10] | The thrill is gone. | 兴奋不在了 |
[14:12] | It’s been…unpredictable. | 万万没想到 |
[14:15] | How are the mighty fallen in the midst of battle! | 英雄何竟在阵上仆倒 |
[14:19] | I knew you would show up sooner or later, | 我知道你迟早会出现的 |
[14:21] | hat in hand, begging for help from ol’ Jellybean. | 恭恭敬敬地来找软心肠的老友帮忙 |
[14:24] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[14:27] | A million dollars. | 一百万 |
[14:29] | Are you dickin’ with me? | 你耍我吧 |
[14:31] | I’m a government employee. | 我可是公务员 |
[14:33] | I make 44 grand a year. | 我年薪只有四万四 |
[14:34] | Of which you don’t spend a cent. | 可你一分都没花 |
[14:36] | You live with your mother, | 你跟你老妈住一起 |
[14:37] | and I’m confident you’ve amassed quite a nice nest egg | 我敢肯定你积攒了一大笔私房钱 |
[14:41] | from all your various extracurricular activities. | 用于各种丰富的业余活动 |
[14:44] | Go ahead. Kiss the ring, sport. | 来吧 放尊重点 小子 |
[14:47] | I’m gonna need to hear the details. | 我想听听具体原由 |
[14:50] | I need a million cash. | 我需要一百万现金 |
[14:51] | Not to keep, to borrow. | 不是不还 是借 |
[14:53] | For two days. | 就借两天 |
[14:56] | Glen, please, this is important. | 格伦 拜托了 很重要 |
[15:07] | Who loves ya, baby? | 看看谁是爱你的 |
[15:12] | Waterday Financial buys a ton of these structured settlements, | 水日金融购买了大量这类结构性赔偿 |
[15:15] | mostly from people like Scott Stansbury. | 多是从斯科特·斯坦斯博瑞这类人买的 |
[15:17] | Yeah, people without the cognitive ability to know they’re being duped. | 对 都是没意识到自己被骗了的人 |
[15:20] | The lump sum Waterday offers may be unseemly, | 水日金融的一次付清提议可能欠妥 |
[15:22] | but it isn’t a crime. | 但算不上犯罪 |
[15:23] | Other companies do this all the time. | 其他公司也都这么做 |
[15:24] | Reddington said someone is paying cops to commit murder. | 雷丁顿说有人在贿赂警察行凶杀人 |
[15:27] | Does the financial settlement support that theory? | 财务清算结果支持这一说法吗 |
[15:29] | Well, maybe. Or… | 可能吧 或者 |
[15:31] | uh, maybe it’s just a really odd coincidence. | 或许只是纯属巧合 |
[15:33] | But Waterday doesn’t just buy structured settlements, | 但水日不仅买了结构性赔偿 |
[15:36] | they also make loans. | 他们还在放贷 |
[15:37] | And some of the loans they make are to cops. | 有些贷款是放给警察的 |
[15:39] | And just last month, | 就在上个月 |
[15:41] | one of the cops who had gotten a loan…is Officer McGinnis. | 其中一个拿到贷款的警察是…麦金尼斯警官 |
[15:44] | The same cop who shot Scott Stansbury. | 就是开枪打了斯科特·斯坦斯博瑞的警察 |
[15:47] | Are you telling me the same company | 你是说买下受害者理赔的公司 |
[15:48] | that bought the victim’s settlement | 同时还贷款给 |
[15:50] | loaned money to the cop who shot him? | 杀了他的警察 |
[15:51] | That cannot be a coincidence. | 这不可能是个巧合 |
[15:53] | Of course it’s a coincidence. | 这当然是个巧合 |
[15:55] | Look, we’re a nationwide company. | 我们是一个全国性的公司 |
[15:57] | We made over 1,400 home loans in the past fiscal year. | 我们在过去的财年里给1400户发了房贷 |
[16:00] | 174 of them to cops. | 其中174个是警察 |
[16:02] | And so this was bound to happen. | 所以这是注定会发生的 |
[16:04] | Is that what you’re saying, Mr. Johnson? | 你是这个意思吗 约翰逊先生 |
[16:06] | Look, what we do matters. | 我们的工作很重要 |
[16:08] | To the officers who are looking to buy a home, | 对想买房子的警察来说如此 |
[16:10] | and to the victims like Scottie Stansbury | 对斯科特·斯坦斯博瑞这样的受害者也是如此 |
[16:12] | who, thanks to us, don’t have to wait for this money | 多亏了我们 他们不必 |
[16:15] | to slowly drip in. | 一点点等钱 |
[16:17] | With the lump sum that we offer, | 因为我们所提供的一次付清 |
[16:18] | they can pay for college, start a business. | 他们能付大学学费 开公司 |
[16:21] | We’re gonna need to see the documents | 我们要看看有关 |
[16:22] | pertaining to your structured settlements | 你们的结构性赔偿 |
[16:24] | and the loans you made to the members | 和给巴尔的摩警察贷款的 |
[16:26] | of the Baltimore Police Department. | 相关文件 |
[16:28] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜捕令吗 |
[16:29] | We can get one if you insist. | 如果你坚持要的话我们能申请一张 |
[16:31] | I do insist, and you won’t get one. | 我坚持 而且你申请不到 |
[16:33] | – And why is that? – Well, because to get one, | -为什么 -因为要申请搜捕令 |
[16:35] | you’ll need to convince a judge what you think is going on here, | 你需要让法官相信你觉得这里有问题 |
[16:37] | which is as obvious as it is offensive — | 说起来让我觉得遭到极大地冒犯 |
[16:40] | a payoff to a cop to get him to commit murder? | 一笔让警察杀人的付款 |
[16:42] | Is that what it was? | 是这样的吗 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 行了 |
[16:47] | See, the structured settlements that we buy | 我们买的结构性赔偿 |
[16:49] | only pay out as long as the victim is alive. | 只有在被害人活着的时候才会付钱 |
[16:52] | Now, we paid Mr. Stansbury $100,000 for his settlement. | 我们理赔给斯坦斯博瑞先生十万 |
[16:56] | At the time of his death, we had recouped $62,000. | 他死的时候 我们得到了六万二的补偿 |
[17:00] | So, sure, someone may have wanted him dead, | 所以 可能的确有人想要他死 |
[17:03] | but not us. | 但不是我们 |
[17:05] | His death cost us a fortune. | 他死了我们只赔不挣 |
[17:08] | Jennifer, of course you’re conflicted. | 詹妮弗 你当然会纠结 |
[17:10] | I mean, it’s just… my sister is sick, | 我的妹妹生病了 |
[17:12] | but…this really crosses a line. | 但这真的越界了 |
[17:15] | No. I-It isn’t only about the money | 不 这不仅仅跟钱 |
[17:17] | or paying for an operation | 或是付钱做手术 |
[17:19] | or even about saving your sister’s life. | 甚至跟救你妹妹一命有关 |
[17:21] | It’s — It’s also about the victim. | 这也关乎死者 |
[17:27] | His name is Robert Urwiller, and he’s suffering. | 他叫罗伯特·厄维勒 他身处痛苦中 |
[17:30] | Robert is cognitively impaired | 罗伯特有认知障碍 |
[17:32] | and no settlement amount will ever make him whole. | 没有任何理赔款能让他痊愈 |
[17:35] | His pain aside, look at his record. | 且不提他的痛苦 看看他的案底 |
[17:38] | The assaults, the prison time. | 故意伤人 锒铛入狱 |
[17:42] | Jennifer, when I vet these candidates, | 詹妮弗 当我审查这些申请人的资格时 |
[17:45] | I carefully consider everyone involved. | 我仔细考虑所有涉及的人 |
[17:48] | Statistics show | 数据表明 |
[17:50] | it’s unlikely Robert will even ever make his 45th birthday. | 罗伯特几乎没有可能活到45岁 |
[17:56] | But you can let him go. | 但你可以给他解脱 |
[17:58] | You can end his suffering, | 你可以终结他的痛苦 |
[18:01] | and save your sister’s life in the process. | 并在过程中救你妹妹一命 |
[18:11] | You busted me out to help you strategize. | 你把我弄出来帮你筹谋 |
[18:14] | And I’m telling you, we need a covert landing strip | 我告诉你 我们需要需要一条隐蔽的跑道 |
[18:16] | where these boys can belly down a Gulfstream, | 能让湾流降落 |
[18:18] | and that means a minimum of 500 meters | 这意味着一条至少五百米长 |
[18:21] | of well-camouflaged pavement | 被仔细伪装的跑道 |
[18:22] | that ain’t monitored by — by — by — | 不受到联邦航空管理局 |
[18:24] | by radar or FAA. | 或者雷达的监视 |
[18:26] | He doesn’t have the capital for a covert runway — | 他没钱修一条隐蔽的飞机跑道 |
[18:29] | Was I talking to you, gumdrop? | 我跟你说话了吗 老太婆 |
[18:30] | Smokey. Please. | 斯莫基 别这样 |
[18:31] | Raymond. You’re broke. | 雷蒙德 你破产了 |
[18:33] | Now, I can promise you that this moron | 我可以向你保证 只要这个房间还有空气 |
[18:35] | will run his mouth with harebrained ideas | 这个蠢货就会有一直不停 |
[18:38] | as long as there’s air in the room, | 说些愚蠢的主意 |
[18:40] | but none of those ideas are gonna float | 但是如果你不能付钱的话 |
[18:42] | if you can’t pay for them. | 没有一个主意能成 |
[18:43] | And as your financial planner, | 作为你的金融顾问 |
[18:45] | I have a fiduciary obligation to point out that — | 我有受托义务来指出 |
[18:48] | So — so the racketeer | 所以这个已经和联调局 |
[18:50] | who cut a deal with the feds for embezzling | 招供自己挪用公款的骗子 |
[18:52] | has a fiduciary obligation? | 有了受托义务了 |
[18:54] | Why don’t you button your lip | 为什么你不闭上嘴 |
[18:55] | and figure out where to park the plane? | 想想到底哪里可以停下飞机 |
[18:57] | – Oh, I got a place. – Is that fact? Where? | -我有个地方 -这是真的吗 在哪 |
[18:59] | Why don’t you bend over and I’ll show you? | 为什么你不弯下腰来 我告诉你 |
[19:00] | Bend over? | 弯下腰 |
[19:02] | Listen, you two need to find a covert runway. | 听着 你们俩需要找一个隐蔽的跑道 |
[19:05] | I don’t care if you have to build it yourselves, | 我不在乎你们是不是要自己造一个 |
[19:07] | just find it and try not to kill each other in the process. | 找到它 以及努力不要自相残杀就好 |
[19:12] | Tom. Right on cue. | 汤姆 来得正好 |
[19:14] | Liz said you wanted to see me? | 莉斯说你想见我 |
[19:16] | Yes. About a certain business venture I’m pursuing. | 是的 关于我手头上的一个商业机会 |
[19:19] | I think you’d fit right in. | 我认为你很合适 |
[19:23] | The AUSA agreed we don’t have enough to get a warrant. | 助理检察官说我们没有足够的证据申请搜查令 |
[19:25] | Yeah, a cop who had gotten a loan from Waterday | 一个从水日拿到贷款的警察 |
[19:27] | shot a man who had gotten his settlement bought by them. | 射杀了一个他们买了理赔的受害人 |
[19:30] | And they lost money on the deal — | 他们在这笔交易中丢了钱 |
[19:31] | plus, we only have one example, | 再说我们只有一个个案 |
[19:34] | but, granted, that seems like one more than anyone would need. | 但是显然这个案子已经可以说明一切了 |
[19:37] | But since it wasn’t, | 但是由于并不足以 |
[19:38] | we reviewed the class-action lawsuit | 我们看了和斯坦斯博瑞有关的 |
[19:40] | that Stansbury was a part of — | 集体诉讼案件 |
[19:42] | now, out of 179 plaintiffs, | 179位原告中 |
[19:45] | four sold their settlements to Waterday. | 四位把赔偿卖给了水日 |
[19:48] | Stansbury… | 斯坦斯博瑞 |
[19:49] | and these three… | 和这三位 |
[19:54] | My God. | 天呐 |
[19:55] | Two were shot by police after high-speed chases. | 两位在高速追逐中被警方射杀 |
[19:58] | The other charged an officer with a knife. | 另外一个用刀攻击一位警官 |
[20:00] | Suicide by cop. | 蓄意引警开枪自杀 |
[20:01] | And the cops — they all got loans from Waterday? | 这些警察们都从水日那申请了贷款 |
[20:04] | Loans that, as far as we can tell, | 贷款 就目前来看 |
[20:06] | they’ve never paid back. | 他们从未偿还过 |
[20:08] | We don’t know why, | 我们不知道原因 |
[20:09] | but Waterday appears to be financing assassinations. | 但是水日似乎是为刺杀提供资金 |
[20:12] | Get this to the AUSA. | 把这个给助理检察官 |
[20:13] | Have them pull search and arrest warrants. | 让他们签发搜查令和逮捕令 |
[20:15] | And find Ressler. We need all hands on deck. | 找到雷斯勒 我们需要全部人手 |
[20:18] | FBI. Step away from your desk. | 联调局 从你的桌前离开 |
[20:20] | Who’s in charge of your cybersecurity? | 谁在负责你们的网络安全 |
[20:21] | I am. Mr. Johnson’s secretary. | 我负责 约翰逊先生的秘书 |
[20:24] | Where’s your boss? | 你老板呢 |
[20:35] | It’s your office. | 是你办公室的电话 |
[20:38] | Rhona knows not to call me unless it’s an emergency. | 罗娜知道只有急事才能给我打电话 |
[20:43] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:45] | A-and they showed you a warrant? | 他们给你看了搜查令 |
[20:48] | And what did they take? | 他们拿走了什么 |
[20:49] | Um, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:51] | Forget it. I’m on my way in. | 别管了 我这就回去 |
[20:55] | The FBI just raided the office. | 联调局刚刚突袭了我的办公室 |
[20:59] | Did you hear what I said? The Feds know. | 你听到我说什么了吗 联调局的人知道了 |
[21:02] | They’re pulling the files, Rebecca. | 他们在查文件 丽贝卡 |
[21:04] | What? Rebecca. Come on! | 怎么了 丽贝卡 拜托 |
[21:05] | Let me up. We’re in trouble. | 让我起来 我们有麻烦了 |
[21:07] | We? | 我们 |
[21:10] | They’re pulling your files from your office. | 他们在你的办公室查你的文件 |
[21:15] | Wha– Wait. Wait. Wait, wait, wait! | 什么…等等 |
[21:18] | Come on! What are you — Rebecca! | 拜托 你要干吗 丽贝卡 |
[21:20] | Rebecca! Please! | 丽贝卡 求你了 |
[21:39] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[21:40] | They said that you were out of the game. | 他们说你已经退出江湖了 |
[21:42] | Taken down by an old lady, no less. | 被一位老太太搞垮了 |
[21:45] | Yes. And to think I’ve always had such good fortune with older women. | 没错 我本来很受老太太们欢迎呢 |
[21:49] | Who’s the boy? | 这孩子是什么人 |
[21:50] | Levi Edwards. My munitions man. | 李维·爱德华 负责军火 |
[21:53] | He’ll be inspecting the merchandise. | 将由他负责验货 |
[21:55] | Why should I make a deal with you, hmm? | 我凭什么跟你做生意 |
[21:57] | Until today, you dismissed me as a thick-necked sea lion. | 你以前还贬我是粗脖子海狮 |
[22:01] | I believe I said walrus. | 我记得原话是海象 |
[22:03] | I don’t remember, I was drunk at the time. | 记不清了 我当时喝醉了 |
[22:05] | We’re here for some guns. | 我们来是想要枪 |
[22:06] | .50 caliber, G3s, as discussed. | 点50口径的G3自动步枪 说好的 |
[22:08] | You brought money as discussed? | 那钱如数带来了吗 |
[22:09] | The money won’t be a problem. | 钱不会有问题 |
[22:11] | Money’s always a problem. | 钱总是会有问题 |
[22:12] | I hear it may be your biggest problem. | 听说也是你目前最大的问题 |
[22:16] | Adika, I didn’t come here to waste my time or watch you eat. | 阿迪卡 我来不是想浪费时间看你吃饭 |
[22:20] | You’ve been trying to get | 多年来你都想要 |
[22:21] | me to kiss you into the business for years, | 拉拢我做生意 |
[22:23] | I’m here at your table to do just that, | 既然现在我来实现你的愿望了 |
[22:25] | so put down the fork… | 就请放下刀叉 |
[22:30] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[22:32] | I said it won’t be a problem. | 我说了钱不会有问题 |
[22:38] | This doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对劲 |
[22:39] | You don’t feel right. | 你很不对劲 |
[22:41] | On the contrary, I’ve never felt better. | 正相反 我现在再正常不过 |
[22:44] | Now put away the gun | 把枪拿开 |
[22:45] | before you do something you’ll regret. | 免得作出令自己后悔的事 |
[22:49] | This feels like a setup. No? | 感觉是想坑我 不是吗 |
[22:50] | Okay, okay, I’m here. I know I’m late. | 好了 好了 我来了 抱歉晚了 |
[22:53] | Traffic was a bitch. | 堵车真烦人 |
[23:02] | Easy! I’m ticklish! | 温柔一点 人家怕痒 |
[23:06] | Who the hell is this? | 这位又是谁 |
[23:08] | Geynor Collins, TG&L Lending. | 盖诺·柯林斯 TG&L贷款 |
[23:10] | I’m the moneyman. | 我就是金主 |
[23:12] | The one who makes the magic happen. | 实现魔法的人 |
[23:14] | Ugh. What are you eating? | 你吃什么呢 |
[23:16] | Smells like duck. | 闻着像鸭子 |
[23:22] | A million reasons for you to have faith | 你有一百万个理由相信 |
[23:24] | in my financial fortitude. | 我的财力 |
[23:27] | We’ll need the merchandise delivered by the end of day. | 今天之内将货送到 |
[23:30] | Leave the money. I will make some calls. | 把钱留下 我会想想办法 |
[23:33] | Forgive the overt mistrust, | 之前的事就算了 |
[23:35] | but I’m not going to hand you a penny | 但除非爱德华先生得以验货 |
[23:37] | until Mr. Edwards has had a chance to inspect the shipment. | 否则我一分钱都不会给你 |
[23:40] | No deal, then. | 那就算了 |
[23:42] | I need collateral. | 我要抵押物 |
[23:47] | Then take Edwards. | 那就以爱德华做抵押 |
[23:49] | If there’s a bump in the road, do with him as you wish. | 如果出现问题 随你处置 |
[23:51] | Now get your merchandise in order. | 快去备货吧 |
[23:53] | I’ll call you with a rendezvous site shortly. | 我稍后联系你交货地点 |
[23:58] | We can make this work. | 合作愉快 |
[24:00] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我记下了 |
[24:02] | Take him. | 押他 |
[24:16] | Yes. I-I’m on my way — 45 minutes tops. | 没错 在路上了 最多四十五分钟 |
[24:19] | Smokey, Buhari’s plane | 斯莫基 照计划 |
[24:20] | is supposed to land here in four hours. | 四小时后布哈里的飞机会在此着陆 |
[24:22] | If I were throwing a picnic, it’d be lovely, | 如果能办一场野餐会就好了 |
[24:25] | but there are trees. | 但这儿有很多树 |
[24:26] | The runway will be ready. | 飞机跑道会有的 |
[24:27] | Tell that wizard the McClintock boys are here! | 告诉魔法师 麦克林托克的人来了 |
[24:30] | Where the hell is he? We need the shovels and chainsaws! | 他人呢 我们要铲子和锯子 |
[24:33] | Shovels and chainsaws. | 铲子和锯子 |
[24:34] | Tell her to button her lip. I-I-I got shovels and chainsaws. | 叫她闭嘴 铲子和锯子都有 |
[24:38] | Smokey, if this doesn’t work… | 斯莫基 要是不成功的话 |
[24:39] | Mr. Reddington, I need you to trust me on this. | 雷丁顿先生 这事请相信我 |
[24:42] | We are going to belly that gunrunner’s plane in that field | 飞机一定可以在那里着落 |
[24:45] | so help me God, | 我保证 |
[24:46] | I just need 45 minutes to get Leroy and Quackers there. | 我只需要45分钟把勒罗伊和嘎嘎带过去 |
[24:49] | We’ll jive then, my friend. | 就能大功告成 |
[24:52] | Who the hell are Leroy and Quackers? | 勒罗伊和嘎嘎又是谁 |
[24:55] | Based on the insurance records, | 通过保险记录 |
[24:56] | I think maybe I figured out who the next target is. | 我大概猜到了下一个目标是谁 |
[24:59] | Insurance records? | 保险记录 |
[25:00] | Waterday’s in the insurance business, too? | 水日也有保险业务吗 |
[25:02] | Oh no, but they take out a ton of it. | 不 但是他们买了很多 |
[25:04] | Life-insurance policies on the lives of the people | 他们为购买赔偿的对象 |
[25:06] | whose settlements they buy. | 买了人身保险 |
[25:08] | Johnson said the company paid Stansbury $100,000, | 约翰逊说他们付了斯坦斯博瑞十万 |
[25:11] | but they had only received $62,000 | 只收回了六万二 |
[25:13] | when Stansbury died and the settlement payment stopped. | 斯坦斯博瑞死了赔偿就终止了 |
[25:16] | That’s true, Waterday lost a few thousand | 没错 水日在这上面 |
[25:17] | on the settlement payouts, but they took out | 损失了几万块 |
[25:20] | a $5 million policy on Stansbury’s life. | 但是他们为斯坦斯博瑞买了五百万的保险 |
[25:23] | So when he died, they made a fortune. | 通过他的死大赚了一笔 |
[25:27] | Let me guess, they had policies on the other victims, too. | 我猜 他们也为其他受害者买了保险 |
[25:29] | Isn’t that a little obvious? | 不会有些明显吗 |
[25:30] | Uh, yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[25:32] | First, Waterday had policies on all of the people | 首先 水日为所有购买赔偿的对象 |
[25:34] | whose structured settlements they bought, | 都买了保险 |
[25:36] | not just the victims. | 不只是受害者 |
[25:37] | And second, the victims. | 其次 那些受害者 |
[25:38] | It looks like they pick ones who are living on “Borrowed time.” | 本身也是将死之人 |
[25:43] | Cancer victims, addicts, | 癌症患者 瘾君子 |
[25:44] | people whose illnesses may explain the type of erratic behavior | 都具有和警察起冲突的 |
[25:48] | that could result in a deadly altercation with the police. | 不稳定性因素 |
[25:51] | And the next target | 而下一个目标 |
[25:52] | you said you might know who that is. | 你说也许知道是谁 |
[25:53] | Yes. Based on the three knowns | 是的 基于之前 |
[25:55] | the recipient of a structured settlement, | 三位结构性赔偿获得者的共性 |
[25:57] | a preexisting medical condition, | 本身患有疾病 |
[25:59] | and a large insurance policy on their life | 有巨额的人寿保险 |
[26:02] | I found one name in the Waterday database | 我在水日中找到一个人 |
[26:05] | Robert Urwiller. | 叫做罗伯特·厄维勒 |
[26:11] | Let me get two of them scratchers. | 给我两个刮刮乐 |
[26:13] | Might be my lucky day. | 或许今天就是我的幸运日 |
[26:23] | Let’s get that last maple to the south pulled! | 把最后这棵枫木拉到南边去 |
[26:27] | That oak, too! | 那棵橡树也是 |
[26:29] | Mikey and John, run a string line | 米奇还有约翰 给场地划线 |
[26:31] | and mow me some threshold markings. | 割出个跑道入口来 |
[26:33] | Humberto, check our compaction in the touchdown zone! | 温贝托 检查接地区的密实度 |
[26:37] | Chip-chop! Chip-chop-chip, folks! | 加油 大家加油 |
[26:40] | Show time in 20! | 还有二十分钟 |
[26:42] | My land! | 我的土地啊 |
[26:43] | They don’t make men like that anymore, do they? | 现在少有这样的人了 是不是 |
[26:46] | Thank the Lord. | 感谢上帝吧 |
[27:18] | – That’s it, huh? – Yep. | -就是这辆 -是的 |
[27:20] | Was it brought in like that? | 来的时候就这样吗 |
[27:21] | No idea. Sign here. | 不知道 在这里签字 |
[27:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:43] | – Ressler. – Whatever you’re doing has to wait. | -雷斯勒 -放下你手中的事 |
[27:45] | Sir. This situation has been handled. | 长官 这里的事已经办妥了 |
[27:47] | Good, because we got a location | 很好 我们找到了 |
[27:48] | on the blacklister’s next target. | 黑名单上的下一个人 |
[27:54] | Ressler? | 雷斯勒 |
[27:56] | Ressler, you there? | 雷斯勒 还在吗 |
[27:57] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[28:01] | Smokey, you were born a century too late. | 斯莫基 你生得太晚了 |
[28:03] | You’re a miracle worker. | 你真是个奇迹 |
[28:05] | Heddie, I can’t thank you enough | 海蒂 谢谢你 |
[28:06] | for keeping us on budget. | 让我们按预算完工 |
[28:08] | Oh, you had not budget. | 你才没有预算 |
[28:09] | Well, there you are. | 说得没错 |
[28:25] | ♬我已等了太久♬ | |
[28:28] | It’s him. | 他来了 |
[28:29] | This ought to be interesting. | 这应该会很有趣 |
[28:31] | Agent Keen, I’ve got Urwiller’s car | 基恩探员 我找到厄维勒的车了 |
[28:33] | – heading east on Irving Street. – Do you have a vehicle description? | -在欧文街由西向东行驶 -他的车什么样 |
[28:36] | You are looking for a 1994 tan Toyota Tercel… | 是一辆1994年的褐色丰田雄鹰 |
[28:36] | ♬脑中思绪万千♬ | |
[28:39] | which just made a left on Georgia. | 刚刚在佐治亚左转 |
[28:41] | You still can’t get him on his cell? | 还是打不通他的电话吗 |
[28:42] | I tried at least a dozen times — | 已经打了十几次了 |
[28:44] | Trying again now. | 这就再打一遍 |
[28:47] | ♬这次无人施援♬ | |
[28:59] | ♬魔鬼请让我入眠♬ | |
[29:11] | Mr. Cooper, I just spoke with Agent Ressler | 库珀先生 我刚刚和雷斯勒探员通过话 |
[29:12] | and gave him Agent Keen’s 10-20. | 并把基恩探员的位置给他了 |
[29:14] | He’s en route as we speak. | 他正在路上 |
[29:16] | And Urwiller? You make contact? | 那厄维勒呢 联系上了吗 |
[29:16] | ♬大限以至 以至♬ | |
[29:17] | Uh, not yet, but we’re still trying. | 还没有 但是还在打 |
[29:27] | ♬大限以至 以至♬ | |
[29:32] | On my damn cellphone. Sorry. | 在接该死的电话 抱歉 |
[29:33] | ♬大限以至 以至♬ | |
[29:35] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和登记证 |
[29:38] | I’m sorry — | 抱歉 |
[29:39] | License and registration. | 驾照和登记证 |
[29:45] | Aram, we have eyes. There’s a unit on scene now — | 阿兰姆 看到人了 有位警察在现场 |
[29:47] | notify Annapolis Police and get cars there right away. | 通知安纳波利斯警方 立刻派人过去 |
[29:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:51] | Whoa! What are you doing?! | 你这是干什么 |
[29:58] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[30:00] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[30:01] | Put the gun down. I’m not gonna warn you again. | 把枪放下 只警告你一次 |
[30:01] | ♬大限以至 以至♬ | |
[30:07] | ♬大限以至 以至♬ | |
[30:15] | Adika! How was your flight in? | 阿迪卡 飞得怎么样 |
[30:17] | Bumpy as hell. Are you trying to kill us all? | 颠死了 你想把我们都害死吗 |
[30:20] | Well, I picked the site for its magnificent views. | 我特意选了这个风景如画的地方 |
[30:22] | Levi, you look well. | 李维 你看上去气色不错 |
[30:24] | Any chance we can untie me? | 可以把我松开了吗 |
[30:27] | Adika, I appreciate the good faith. | 阿迪卡 我很欣赏你的诚信 |
[30:29] | And if your merchandise is as good as I hear, | 如果你的货跟我听说的一样好的话 |
[30:32] | there’s no end to what you and I could — | 你我可以一直 |
[30:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:41] | You hear that? There it is again. | 你听见了吗 又来了 |
[30:45] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听见 |
[30:49] | A piping plover. | 有只笛鸻在叫 |
[30:51] | Their breeding grounds are along coastal beaches | 它们通常在沿海的沙滩和盐碱沼泽上 |
[30:54] | and alkali marshes, so… | 栖息繁衍 所以 |
[30:57] | to hear that bell-like call | 在内陆听到 |
[31:00] | from a shorebird this far inland — | 这种滨鸟银铃般的叫声 |
[31:03] | my gosh, poor little fella must be lost. | 我的天呐 可怜的小家伙一定是迷路了 |
[31:06] | Do you want to talk birds or guns? | 你到底关心鸟 还是枪 |
[31:12] | Impressive. | 很好 |
[31:14] | Not if you’re a lonely little plover. | 答案显而易见 除非你也是迷路的小鸻鸟 |
[31:16] | The other five crates are in the jet. | 另外五箱在飞机上 |
[31:18] | .50 caliber and 3Gs, as discussed. | 点50口径的3G自动步枪 之前谈好的 |
[31:20] | Dembe, if you could please grab Mr. Buhari’s payment. | 邓比 麻烦你把布哈里先生的钱付清 |
[31:23] | Levi, you look fit. | 李维 你看起来气色不错 |
[31:24] | You can help me load the merchandise. | 你可以帮我卸货 |
[31:34] | Adika, what the hell have you done? | 阿迪卡 你干了些什么 |
[31:36] | – ATF! -Everybody on the ground! | -枪管局 -所有人趴下 |
[31:38] | -ATF! Get on the ground! -Let me see your hands! | -枪管局 趴下 -举起手来 |
[31:41] | I said hands! Get on the ground now! | 我说了举起手来 立刻趴下 |
[31:43] | I said don’t move! | 我说了别动 |
[31:45] | – Nice work, Chief. – Hands! | -干得真好啊 头儿 -举起手来 |
[32:03] | Nice ride. | 车真不错 |
[32:06] | Guy I was helping out — it belongs to him. | 请我帮忙的人的车 |
[32:08] | Okay. Why are you driving it? | 好吧 怎么是你在开 |
[32:10] | Turns out he killed a guy, stuck him in the trunk. | 他杀了个人塞在后备箱里 |
[32:13] | I’m dumping the body for him. | 我帮他扔尸体 |
[32:15] | Officer Serry won’t talk. | 塞里警官不愿开口 |
[32:16] | Aram told me that the Waterday CEO is dead. | 阿兰姆说水日的总裁死了 |
[32:19] | But, more than likely, he had an accomplice. | 但他很可能有共犯 |
[32:21] | And, for all we know, is soliciting more cops. | 据我们所知他们在招揽更多警员 |
[32:23] | If we can get to Serry, | 如果我们能搞定赛里 |
[32:25] | we might be able to put an end to this. | 也许就能了结此事 |
[32:26] | Mind if I take a run at her? | 介意我试试吗 |
[32:27] | Why not — one crooked cop to the next? | 为何不呢 两个坏警察见个面 |
[32:30] | Maybe you can bond over the body in your trunk. | 也许后备箱的尸体能成为你俩的共同语言 |
[32:32] | There’s a body in the trunk? | 后备箱里有尸体 |
[32:34] | Hurry up before it gets ripe! | 快点 免得它烂了 |
[32:36] | I told her I wanted a lawyer. I’m not answering any questions. | 我跟她说了要律师 我什么也不回答 |
[32:42] | A Mongolian peasant gets brought into an office, | 一个蒙古农民被带进办公室 |
[32:46] | where an important man offers him a million dollars | 有个大人物愿意给他一百万美元 |
[32:49] | on one condition — | 但有个条件 |
[32:50] | that he press the red button on his desk. | 他必需按下桌子上的红色按钮 |
[32:53] | And he tells the poor man that if he presses the button, | 他告诉这个可怜人 如果按了 |
[32:56] | an old man in Mongolia drops dead. | 就会死一个蒙古老头 |
[33:00] | Now, he won’t tell him why, | 他不解释原因 |
[33:01] | only that his death is good for the people. | 只告诉他这人的死对大家有好处 |
[33:04] | So he pushes the button, | 然后农民按了按钮 |
[33:06] | takes the money, and goes home. | 带上钱回了家 |
[33:08] | But he’s haunted by what he did. | 但他一直为这事良心不安 |
[33:10] | He can’t spend any of the money, | 钱一分也没花出去 |
[33:11] | and eventually, he commits suicide. | 最终他自杀了 |
[33:15] | A man recently told me that story. | 最近有人给我讲了这个故事 |
[33:17] | Said we all have a Mongolian peasant in our lives — | 他说我们心中都有个蒙古农民 |
[33:20] | something we’ve done that we’re ashamed of — | 我们都做过不耻的事 |
[33:23] | and that the minute someone finds out what that is, | 一旦被人发现了 |
[33:25] | why, he can make you do anything. | 他就能控制你 |
[33:28] | Say anything. Confess to anything. | 让我们说任何话 承认任何罪 |
[33:30] | Either to cover it up… | 或是为了隐瞒 |
[33:33] | or to atone. | 或是为了赎罪 |
[33:38] | She said the target was sick… | 她说这个人病了 |
[33:41] | She? Your contact was a woman? | 她 你的联络人是个女人 |
[33:43] | …that he didn’t have long to live… | 病入膏肓 命不久矣 |
[33:45] | that if I did it, I’d have money to take care of my sister. | 如果我动手 我就有照顾妹妹的钱了 |
[33:51] | So I pushed the red button. | 所以我选择按下红按钮 |
[33:54] | Do you have a name? Some way to contact her? | 知道名字吗 联系她的方式 |
[33:58] | – Yes? – I didn’t do it. | -喂 -我没下手 |
[34:00] | – We had an agreement. – I know. | -我们商量好的 -我知道 |
[34:02] | I just…I couldn’t. | 我就是 做不到 |
[34:05] | Couldn’t or wouldn’t? | 做不到还是不愿做 |
[34:06] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[34:08] | There’s still time. | 还来得及 |
[34:10] | I’m just not comfortable talking on the phone. | 我不想在电话上说 |
[34:12] | Can we meet somewhere? | 能见个面吗 |
[34:13] | You want to meet? | 你想见面 |
[34:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:17] | Where? | 在哪 |
[34:21] | You know, I told Liz that I didn’t want to do this — | 我跟莉斯说我不想做这事 |
[34:23] | that I wanted no part of it. | 我不想卷进来 |
[34:25] | But she insisted that we work things out. | 但她坚持我们得把事情解决了 |
[34:29] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[34:31] | And now we’re going to prison. | 现在我们都得进监狱了 |
[34:33] | I’m going away to prison because of you. | 因为你 我将被关进牢里 |
[34:37] | And the only saving grace | 唯一的好事是 |
[34:38] | is that you will be even further away, | 你会被关得更远 |
[34:39] | buried in the hold of a ship somewhere in the Indian Ocean. | 你会被装上船漂在印度洋上 |
[34:41] | And Liz will finally be rid of you. | 莉斯终于可以摆脱你了 |
[34:44] | And here I was thinking she had finally made peace with me. | 而我此刻想的是她终于跟我和好了 |
[34:48] | She had… | 的确 |
[34:50] | because she’s kind… | 因为她善良 |
[34:52] | and decent and she sees the best in people… | 正直 眼里全是别人的优点 |
[34:57] | …even when she’s being lied to. | 就算被骗 |
[35:00] | You’re certainly living proof of that. | 你就是活生生的证明 |
[35:03] | I’m an open book compared to you. | 跟你比起来我简直是毫无城府 |
[35:04] | I know you swear you never lie to her, | 我知道你发誓说永远不骗她 |
[35:06] | but I know better. | 但我不傻 |
[35:07] | – Do you now? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[35:09] | I do. | 我不傻 |
[35:27] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[35:28] | SWAT Commander, target is on site. | 特警队指挥官 目标到达 |
[35:30] | We move on my go. | 听我口令行动 |
[35:50] | Bulletproof glass. | 防弹玻璃 |
[35:55] | Good to see you again, Ms. Thrall. | 很高兴再次见到你 思罗尔女士 |
[36:12] | If you’re gonna leave me locked up with someone, | 要是非把我关起来 |
[36:14] | perhaps it could be a redhead with a nice smile | 能不能选个微笑友好 |
[36:17] | and a friendly demeanor. | 举止文雅的红发人士 |
[36:18] | – Who the hell is this guy? – Sorry it took so long. | -这是谁啊 -抱歉来晚了 |
[36:20] | Once I knew Humberto had your African friend | 我一确认温贝托已经带着 |
[36:24] | and his chums in transpo, | 你的非洲朋友们上路了 |
[36:25] | I stopped for some Bengay ointment. | 就绕道去买了点止痛药 |
[36:27] | Think I overdid it with my back. | 背部劳损 |
[36:30] | I use Epsom salt baths. | 我都用艾普森浴盐的 |
[36:31] | These guys work for you? | 他们都是你的人 |
[36:37] | I thought I was going to jail — | 我还以为要入狱了 |
[36:39] | that I was never gonna see my family again. | 以为再也见不到我的妻女了 |
[36:40] | You’re telling me this whole thing | 你现在告诉我这整件事 |
[36:41] | was about getting some guns? | 都是为了弄点枪 |
[36:43] | Not just guns. | 不只是枪 |
[36:45] | A man needs to travel, and when traveling, | 人总需要代步工具 这种事上 |
[36:47] | I like to stretch out a little. | 我喜欢奢华极致 |
[36:48] | That Buhari thug could’ve killed me | 要是这件事出了岔子 那暴徒布哈里 |
[36:50] | – if this had gone wrong. – Tom, if I wanted to get rid of you, | -会了杀我 -汤姆 我要是想杀你 |
[36:52] | I’d put the bullet in your head myself. | 早都自己动手了 |
[36:54] | However, you are important to Elizabeth, | 但是 你对伊丽莎白来说很重要 |
[36:56] | so, like it or not, you’re important to me. | 所以无论如何 你对我也就重要 |
[37:00] | There’s a piping plover out here somewhere. | 这里有只笛鸻躲在哪里 |
[37:02] | Have either of you heard it? | 你们有人听到了吗 |
[37:07] | I understand you stumbled your way into a new jet. | 听说你弄了一架新飞机 |
[37:10] | Yes! I can’t wait to get airborne. | 是的 我都等不及升空了 |
[37:12] | This is the longest I’ve been grounded in some time. | 这是我在地面最久的一次 |
[37:16] | But not to worry, Harold, | 不过别担心 哈罗德 |
[37:17] | it’s a two-for-one special this week — | 这周买一送一 |
[37:18] | you not only get Miss Rebecca Thrall, | 你不仅抓到丽贝卡·思罗尔小姐 |
[37:21] | you also get that despicable African gunrunner | 还得手贵局追捕多年的 |
[37:24] | your agency has been hunting for years. | 恶名昭著的非洲枪械走私犯 |
[37:27] | I need you to arrange for him | 我需要你安排 |
[37:29] | to be taken into FBI custody directly from my people. | 让联调局从我的人手里直接逮捕他 |
[37:32] | You still have people? | 你还有人啊 |
[37:34] | I make friends easily. | 我很会交朋友 |
[37:36] | And this gunrunner. Buhari. | 那这个枪械走私贩 布哈里 |
[37:39] | Did he happen to have any guns? | 手上有没有枪呢 |
[37:43] | Not this time. | 这次没有 |
[37:46] | We mustn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. | 白来的枣就别嫌核大了 |
[37:48] | ♬你的居所 却不知如何建成♬ | |
[37:52] | I know he can be terrible sometimes, | 我知道他有时候很过分 |
[37:54] | but come on — elephants? | 但是拜托 大象 |
[37:56] | That sounds at least amusing… | 至少听起来很好笑 |
[37:58] | Yeah, for him, maybe. | 也许吧 对他来说 |
[38:00] | I — I was taken hostage, all right? | 我被抓去当人质了好吗 |
[38:01] | He could’ve gotten me killed. | 他差点害死我 |
[38:02] | I cannot believe that you are related to him. | 我真不敢相信你和他有血缘关系 |
[38:05] | Because he’s a nutjob. | 他可真是个疯子 |
[38:06] | Nutjob or not, he is my father. | 不管是不是疯子 他也是我父亲 |
[38:09] | And I-I appreciate you offering to help him. | 我很感激你主动帮助他 |
[38:12] | Means the world to me. Thanks. | 对我来说意义重大 谢谢 |
[38:16] | Okay. They need me. | 好吧 他们找我了 |
[38:18] | – I’ll see you in a bit. – Okay. | -回见 -好 |
[38:21] | ♬点燃我内心♬ | |
[38:22] | – Nik. – McGee just called. | -尼克 -麦吉刚来了电话 |
[38:25] | Said he was able to extract DNA from a tooth. | 说他能提取牙齿的DNA |
[38:27] | Well, that’s great. Nik — | 太好了 尼克 |
[38:30] | ♬点燃我内心♬ | |
[38:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:37] | Look, just, uh… let me know the minute you know more. | 有更多的消息 请马上告诉我 |
[38:40] | ♬大西洋海沟被肆意搅拨♬ | |
[38:49] | ♬睡前却无法忘却♬ | |
[38:51] | ♬如斯千年♬ | |
[38:57] | ♬这是野兽 是我的内心 向你敞开♬ | |
[39:00] | You know, Donald, before I turned myself in to the FBI, | 唐纳德 在我向联调局投诚之前 |
[39:04] | I held people like you in extremely low regard. | 我极度鄙视你这种人 |
[39:09] | Right back at you. | 彼此彼此 |
[39:11] | But I’ve found your determination to do the right thing, | 但是我发现你下定决心要做正确的事 |
[39:16] | your genuine commitment to the thin blue line | 你尽忠竭诚 想辨别我这类人的 |
[39:20] | that separates order and innocence | 是非黑白 |
[39:24] | from the likes of me to be… quite admirable. | 尽管很难 却很令人敬佩 |
[39:29] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[39:32] | I want you to know you can count on me — | 我希望你知道 如果你发现自己 |
[39:36] | if you ever find yourself in as difficult position | 像麦金尼斯警官自找的那样 |
[39:39] | as Officer McGinnis has put himself in. | 陷入了困境 你可以信任我 |
[39:44] | Never gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[39:49] | Nevertheless, my offer stands. | 不管怎么说 我的提议依然有效 |
[39:53] | ♬点燃我内心♬ | |
[39:54] | For the day I hope will never come. | 我希望这一天永远不会来 |
[39:57] | ♬点燃我内心♬ | |
[40:02] | ♬像汽油浸染的破布点燃我内心♬ | |
[40:06] | ♬塞在瓶内在我脚下♬ | |
[40:10] | ♬点燃我内心并向外蔓延♬ | |
[40:15] | ♬我就像被清教徒烧死的女巫瞬间绽放♬ | |
[40:16] | – Who was he? – Who was who? | -他是谁 -谁是谁 |
[40:18] | All you did was get a car out of impound. | 你只是把一辆扣押的车开走而已 |
[40:20] | And you’ll be getting your next assignment real soon. | 很快你会收到下一个任务 |
[40:28] | ♬一个好梦♬ | |
[40:46] | She’s a nice plane, Raymond. | 真是架好飞机 雷蒙德 |
[40:49] | No fuel and no pilot, but a plane of our own. | 没燃油 没飞行员 但是属于我们 |
[40:56] | I like it out here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[40:59] | It’s peaceful. | 一片恬静 |
[41:02] | I’m telling you — the mosquitos out here are the size of birds! | 我跟你们说 这里的蚊子跟鸟一样大 |
[41:08] | ♬又回家了 又回家了♬ | |
[41:10] | Glen, you came for your money, | 格伦 你来拿你的钱 |
[41:11] | which has been returned in full — | 钱也全数归还了 |
[41:14] | and while I’m deeply grateful for what you’ve done, | 虽然我衷心感谢你的付出 |
[41:17] | you’re perfectly welcome to go. | 但你可以走了 |
[41:19] | Nah, I know what it’s like to feel alone, partner. | 不走 我知道孤独的滋味 搭档 |
[41:25] | ♬我知道有一天我会复又坚强♬ | |
[41:27] | Denbee. | 登比 |
[41:29] | – Want another dog? – No, thank you. | -还要热狗吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[41:31] | Well, I don’t mind if I do. | 我是无所谓再来一只 |
[41:35] | ♬继续前行♬ | |
[41:38] | ♬继续前行♬ | |
[41:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[41:43] | That’s right — mosquitos or not, | 没错 无论有蚊子与否 |
[41:46] | I’m afraid we’ll be sleeping with the door to the jet | 两位 恐怕我们今晚 |
[41:48] | open tonight, boys. | 要开着机舱门睡了 |
[41:50] | ♬无数次 人们告诉我♬ | |
[41:55] | ♬这些话会让你苍老♬ | |
[42:00] | ♬于是我闭上眼♬ | |
[42:03] | ♬往后看♬ | |
[42:06] | ♬继续前行♬ | |
[42:08] | ♬继续前行♬ | |
[42:11] | ♬于是我闭上眼♬ | |
[42:14] | ♬往后看♬ | |
[42:17] | ♬继续前行♬ |