时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | ♬我知道我并未动手♬ | |
[00:20] | ♬我知道我并未俘获♬ | |
[00:24] | ♬它来♬ | |
[00:25] | ♬它去♬ | |
[00:26] | ♬它迅速征服♬ | |
[00:28] | ♬我存在却又退却♬ | |
[00:32] | ♬我知道我并未动手♬ | |
[00:36] | ♬我知道我并未俘获♬ | |
[00:40] | ♬它来♬ | |
[00:41] | ♬它去♬ | |
[00:42] | ♬它迅速征服♬ | |
[00:44] | ♬我存在却又退却♬ | |
[01:02] | …truly a labor of love, | 挚爱之人 |
[01:05] | to be able to bring this magnificent collection to our city… | 将这无与伦比的收藏带到这座城市 |
[01:09] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[01:10] | They’re about to start. | 快开始了 |
[01:12] | Well, you left your clutch in the car there. | 你把包忘在车里了 |
[01:15] | …Mr. Greyson Blaise. | 格雷森·布莱斯先生 |
[01:19] | ♬我知道我还未动手♬ | |
[01:21] | Thank you, Phoebe. | 谢谢 菲比 |
[01:23] | You are truly a patron of the arts. | 你是艺术事业真正的资助者 |
[01:25] | Speaking of patrons of the arts — Napoleon. | 说到艺术事业的赞助者 拿破仑 |
[01:30] | His first wife was unable to bear him a child, | 他的第一任妻子没能给他生个孩子 |
[01:32] | so he dumped the Empress of France | 所以他抛弃了法国皇后 |
[01:34] | for the Archduchess of Austria. | 娶了奥地利公主 |
[01:37] | He got a child, and she got a magnificent | 他有了孩子 而她则得到了 |
[01:40] | gold and silver necklace | 一串无与伦比的 |
[01:42] | consisting of 234 diamonds, | 镶有234颗钻石的金银项链 |
[01:46] | and what is widely considered to be | 这串项链被认为是 |
[01:47] | the most spectacular jewelry piece of the age. | 那个时代最为精美的珠宝 |
[01:51] | It’s here, and on loan from the Smithsonian. | 而这项链就在这里 由史密森尼学会提供 |
[01:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure | 女士们先生们 请允许我 |
[01:57] | that I give to you the Napoleon Diamond Necklace. | 向你们献上拿破仑钻石项链 |
[02:06] | ♬我知道我并未动手♬ | |
[02:10] | ♬我知道我并未俘获♬ | |
[02:14] | ♬它来♬ | |
[02:15] | Lock everything down. The necklace has been stolen. | 全面封锁 项链被偷了 |
[02:18] | ♬我存在却又退却♬ | |
[02:28] | You’ve been a naughty boy. | 你真调皮 |
[02:30] | You said you had to have it. | 你说了你要它 |
[02:43] | 格雷森·布莱斯 第37号 | |
[02:46] | ♬你眼中的升降机♬ | |
[02:48] | I can’t believe you’re back. | 我还是不敢相信你回来了 |
[02:50] | I have so many questions for you, | 我有好多问题想问你 |
[02:52] | like where you’ve been. | 比如你去了哪儿 |
[02:53] | I’ll tell you later. | 回头再说 |
[02:56] | ♬你低头看我♬ | |
[02:58] | ♬我估算过风险♬ | |
[03:00] | – But it’s done? You’re back? – Yeah. | -但是都结束了吧 你回来了 -是的 |
[03:03] | I’m never gonna leave you again. | 我不会再离开你了 |
[03:04] | ♬你说你很不安♬ | |
[03:08] | ♬似乎却已放下♬ | |
[03:10] | Ow, my foot. Oh. | 我的脚 |
[03:11] | – So sorry. Oh, I’m out of practice. – It’s okay. Come here. | -抱歉 很久没做过了 -没事 过来 |
[03:14] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[03:20] | When did she get so big? | 她什么时候长这么大了 |
[03:22] | Was I really gone that long? | 我走了有那么久吗 |
[03:23] | Oh, it happens fast. | 时光飞逝 |
[03:27] | You know what we need? | 你知道我们需要什么吗 |
[03:28] | To have sex? | 需要滚床单 |
[03:32] | We need to get married. | 我们需要结婚 |
[03:34] | We never got married. | 我们还没结过婚 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:39] | Great. | 好 |
[03:41] | First, let’s have sex. | 但是先滚床单 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:50] | I’m so sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[03:52] | Um, last night was crazy. | 昨晚玩得有点疯 |
[03:53] | No time, Keen. No more excuses from anybody. | 没时间了 基恩 我不想听任何借口 |
[03:56] | I gotta answer to the DOJ and Panabaker | 我需要像司法部和帕娜贝克汇报 |
[03:58] | and a new FBI Director who likes results. | 同时新上任的联调局局长还等着看我们的成果 |
[04:00] | And Reddington’s acting like it’s summer vacation. | 雷丁顿却像是在休假 |
[04:02] | Well, I don’t wanna make excuses for Reddington, but… | 我不想帮雷丁顿找借口 但是 |
[04:04] | – Then don’t. – If his contacts are compromised | -那就别找 -如果他的关系网真如他所说 |
[04:07] | like he says they are — | 遭到了破坏 |
[04:07] | I don’t buy that for one minute. | 我一点都不信 |
[04:09] | The man knows people — criminals. | 他认识人 罪犯 |
[04:11] | He’s plugged in to an entire ecosystem of deviants. | 他和地下世界的联系密不可分 |
[04:14] | I have a hard time believing he’s suddenly so compromised | 我无法相信他会突然之间 |
[04:16] | he can’t be of help to us. | 就不能再帮我们了 |
[04:17] | No, he’s playing grab-ass by the pool | 不 他是在游泳池边享受 |
[04:19] | between naps and happy hour. | 打个盹再喝上点酒 |
[04:22] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[04:23] | We are going to find Reddington. | 我们去找雷丁顿 |
[04:25] | I’ve had a teenage son, | 我儿子也才十几岁 |
[04:27] | and the best way to handle a man with no aim in his life | 如果一个人生活中毫无目标 |
[04:29] | is to confront him directly. | 那就当面质问他 |
[04:33] | Myron, I’m in your debt. | 麦伦 我欠你的 |
[04:35] | Lotta good that’ll do me if the boys find out I was here. | 如果让他们发现我来过这 你欠我又能怎么样 |
[04:37] | Your associates are buzzards. | 你那些朋友都是白痴 |
[04:40] | But you, my friend, | 而你 我的朋友 |
[04:40] | will always be welcome at my table. | 我的大门永远对你敞开 |
[04:47] | This man gets us to a man named Dennison, | 他给了我们一个叫丹尼森的人 |
[04:49] | and Dennison gets us to the suitcase. | 我们通过丹尼森可以找到手提箱 |
[04:54] | Elizabeth. Mr. Cooper. | 伊丽莎白 库珀先生 |
[04:56] | Harold, Elizabeth, please sit. | 哈罗德 伊丽莎白 请坐 |
[04:58] | Have a siu mai. | 尝个烧麦 |
[04:59] | Is there somewhere we can talk privately? | 有没有地方我们可以私底下谈谈 |
[05:01] | Greyson Blaise. | 格雷森·布莱斯 |
[05:03] | Your room, an office? | 你的房间 办公室 |
[05:05] | You want a Blacklister, I’m giving you one. | 你想要个黑名单人物 我给了你一个 |
[05:06] | Or are you here to play ColorKu? | 还是说你是来玩彩色数独的 |
[05:08] | An absolutely infuriating game. | 一个让人抓狂的游戏 |
[05:11] | Although, I do love the way it looks. | 不过我喜欢它的样子 |
[05:13] | Greyson Blaise? | 格雷森·布莱斯 |
[05:14] | Isn’t he the one who circumnavigated the globe | 他不是那个用热气球 |
[05:16] | in a hot-air balloon? | 环游世界的人吗 |
[05:17] | And raced at Le Mans and trekked across the Sahara | 还在勒芒赛车 在撒哈拉沙漠徒步 |
[05:21] | and stole Van Gogh’s “Poppy Flowers” from a museum in Cairo. | 在开罗博物馆偷了梵高的名作《罂粟花》 |
[05:26] | He’s an art thief. | 他是个艺术品大盗 |
[05:27] | A thrill-seeker. | 追求刺激的人 |
[05:28] | A Van Gogh in Cairo. A Picasso in Rio. | 开罗偷了梵高 里约偷了毕加索 |
[05:32] | And last night in New York, a necklace… | 昨晚在纽约偷了一条项链 |
[05:34] | The Napoleon necklace. | 拿破仑项链 |
[05:36] | Blaise is a rising star, and he’s using dark money | 布莱斯是后起之秀 他将这些灰色收入 |
[05:40] | in politics to spread his influence, | 用在政治上扩大影响 |
[05:43] | buying loyalty for the inevitable day | 收买人心 以备终有那么一天 |
[05:45] | when the next thrill ride he chooses to go on | 他所选的下一个刺激之旅 |
[05:48] | is to run for something. | 是参加竞选 |
[05:49] | King, perhaps. | 也许是国王呢 |
[05:51] | So how do we get to him? | 我们怎么才能找到他 |
[05:52] | There’s an auction in Zagreb 36 hours from now. | 三十六小时后在萨格勒布有个拍卖会 |
[05:55] | I’m told Blaise will be there. | 据说布莱斯会去 |
[05:57] | Taking down someone with Blaise’s profile | 抓捕一个像布莱斯这种身份的人 |
[05:59] | is exactly what we need right now. | 确实是我们现在所需要的 |
[06:01] | Yes. Unfortunately for you, Harold, | 没错 很遗憾的是 哈罗德 |
[06:03] | I’m not telling you about Blaise so you can take him down. | 我告诉你布莱斯的事不是让你抓捕他 |
[06:06] | – What? – I’m telling you about him | -什么 -我跟你提起他 |
[06:08] | so you can help me go into business with him. | 是让你帮我跟他做生意 |
[06:11] | And why would I help you do that? | 我为什么要帮你这么做 |
[06:12] | Because you need a powerful CI, | 因为你需要一个有势力的线人 |
[06:14] | someone people fear. | 一个让别人害怕的人 |
[06:16] | And if my world learns I’m aligned with Blaise, | 如果我的圈子知道我跟布莱斯联盟 |
[06:19] | people will be terrified. | 他们都会害怕的 |
[06:21] | Blaise isn’t gonna align with you | 布莱斯如果知道你破产了 |
[06:22] | if he knows you’re broke. | 他才不会跟你联盟 |
[06:25] | Which is why we must convince him that I’m not. | 所以我们必须说服他我没有破产 |
[06:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | But you’re not going to that auction alone. | 但你不能单独去那个拍卖会 |
[06:31] | Keen, Ressler, and Navabi are going with you, | 基恩 雷斯勒和纳瓦比跟你一起去 |
[06:33] | and I don’t want any arguments. | 我不接受讨价还价 |
[06:35] | Who’s arguing? | 谁要讨价还价 |
[06:36] | I need a ride, you’ve got a jet. | 我需要交通工具 而你有飞机 |
[06:50] | What the…? | 怎么 |
[06:52] | We’re closed today. How did you get in here? | 我们今天不营业 你怎么进来的 |
[06:54] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[07:02] | Okay, give me the rundown. | 好 说一下情况 |
[07:04] | What do we know about this auction? | 关于这次拍卖会我们知道什么 |
[07:05] | Uh, not much, | 不太多 |
[07:06] | and according to Mr. Reddington, that is the appeal. | 据雷丁顿先生所说 正因如此才有吸引力 |
[07:09] | Apparently, it’s an upscale affair run by Juric and Bauer, | 这是尤里奇和鲍尔拍卖行组织的高档拍卖 |
[07:13] | the boutique auction house which is hosting the event in Zagreb. | 这家精品拍卖行主要在萨格勒布举办拍卖会 |
[07:16] | According to their website, | 根据他们的网站 |
[07:17] | their auction features rare and exotic coins, | 他们的主要拍品有罕见的外国硬币 |
[07:20] | stamps, decorative arts. | 邮票 装饰性艺术品 |
[07:21] | You know the international one-percenters | 全世界那百分之一的富人们 |
[07:23] | are gonna be crawling all over the place. | 都会蜂拥而至的 |
[07:24] | Which means high security. | 安保一定很严 |
[07:26] | Fortunately, the company uses a computer system to log guests. | 幸运的是 这家公司用电脑来登记来宾 |
[07:28] | I was able to locate their servers and add a new profile. | 我找到了他们的服务器加上了一位新客人 |
[07:36] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[07:37] | Who am I going to be this time? | 这次我又会是谁 |
[07:38] | Yasmin Shahidi, | 雅思敏·夏海迪 |
[07:39] | the only daughter of an Iranian textile manufacturer | 伊朗纺织业大亨的独生女 |
[07:42] | who made a fortune selling private estates | 靠出售位于比弗利山的私有地产 |
[07:44] | in Beverly Hills. | 而发家 |
[07:45] | What about Reddington? With all that security, | 那雷丁顿怎么办 那样的安保级别 |
[07:47] | it’ll be too risky to bring him in the front. | 让他抛头露面太危险了 |
[07:49] | Once you’re inside, you’re gonna have to find an alternate entry. | 你进去之后得帮他们找到其他入口 |
[07:51] | South stairwell. 30 seconds. | 南楼梯 三十秒 |
[08:09] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:12] | All right. Look, don’t touch. | 好了 只能看不能摸 |
[08:13] | – Or bid. – I know the rules, Donald. | -不要参与拍卖 -我知道规矩 唐纳德 |
[08:17] | Well, humor us and try to follow them. | 那就请你按规矩来 |
[08:22] | This is fun. | 这真有趣 |
[08:23] | Out and about, a glass of bubbles… | 能出来走走 喝杯香槟 |
[08:25] | Just try to keep a low profile. | 低调点 |
[08:27] | The last thing we need is someone to recognize you. | 我们可不想让人认出你来 |
[08:30] | Truth be told, being stuck stateside | 说实话 困在美国境内 |
[08:32] | has left me feeling somewhat smothered as of late. | 近来让我越来越觉得要窒息 |
[08:35] | Oh, my goodness. Look at those Guan vases. | 天呐 看看这些官窑花瓶 |
[08:39] | And that flatware. | 还有那些餐具 |
[08:40] | Did you know Nancy Reagan — she could dress a table | 你知道吗 南希·里根能在最短时间内 |
[08:44] | specifically for that night’s guest at a moment’s notice. | 按照晚宴客人的喜好布置好餐桌 |
[08:48] | Russian Silver for a tea with Gorbachev, | 跟戈尔巴乔夫喝茶时用俄国银器 |
[08:52] | Italian silver stag-head stirrup cups | 跟辛纳特拉临时安排的晚宴 |
[08:55] | for a last-minute supper with Sinatra. | 用的是意大利银器 鹿头的马蹬形杯 |
[08:58] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[08:59] | Sinatra? I can’t imagine. | 辛纳特拉 想不出来 |
[09:01] | Let’s find a paddle card and a catalogue. | 我们去找个号码牌还有目录 |
[09:03] | I’d be lying if I said | 我要说我不喜欢 |
[09:05] | I didn’t enjoy dickering over an heirloom now and then. | 对这些传家宝讨价还价 那就是在撒谎 |
[09:10] | I just finished my shift. | 我刚下班 |
[09:11] | I’ll be home in 31 minutes. | 半小时后到家 |
[09:13] | Yep, I use Waze to find my way home. | 是 我会用位智地图导航回家 |
[09:16] | Don’t let the scrubs fool you. | 别被骗了 |
[09:17] | You’re engaged to a moron. | 你跟一个白痴订婚了 |
[09:20] | I’ll be home soon. | 我很快就回去 |
[09:25] | Whatever it is, the answer is no. | 不管你来干什么 我的答案都是不行 |
[09:27] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[09:27] | Okay, less. Please. | 好吗 不到两分钟 拜托了 |
[09:32] | We move on, then, to lot 348. | 我们现在拍卖348号拍品 |
[09:34] | Might I remind you that this rare collection | 我要提醒大家的是 这组珍贵藏品 |
[09:36] | – includes the finest known bronze cent… – I don’t see him. Do you? | -包括最好的黄铜硬币 -我没看到他 你呢 |
[09:38] | …from each mint, | 每一个都从未被使用 |
[09:39] | including the unique 1943-D bronze penny, | 还包括独一无二的1943年制黄铜一美分 |
[09:44] | which PCGS has certified | 专业钱币评级服务公司 |
[09:45] | at 68 out of 70. | 鉴定了七十枚中的六十八枚 |
[09:47] | Shall we open the bidding, then, at $1.8 million? | 我们开始竞拍吧 起拍价一百八十万美元 |
[09:51] | Did you hear me? | 你听见我说的了吗 |
[09:52] | – He isn’t here. – $1.8 million now. | -他不在这 -现在是一百八十万 |
[09:54] | – $1.8 million. – What are you doing? | -一百八十万 -你要干嘛 |
[09:56] | – I can’t resist. – Are you insane? | -我控制不住啊 -你疯了吗 |
[09:58] | Elizabeth, we’re at an auction. I have to bid on something. | 伊丽莎白 这是拍卖会 我得参与啊 |
[10:01] | You don’t have any money. | 可你没钱 |
[10:03] | Harold does, | 哈罗德有 |
[10:04] | and it’s important for me to keep up appearances. | 而且撑撑门面也是很重要的 |
[10:06] | I can’t go around looking like a party pooper. | 我不能像个扫把星一样 |
[10:08] | $2.4 million. | 二百四十万 |
[10:09] | Anything under 3 for the bronze Lincoln penny is highway robbery. | 黄铜林肯币低于三百万就跟抢劫没什么区别 |
[10:13] | – It’s a steal. – Knock it off. | -根本是偷窃 -别闹了 |
[10:16] | All through? | 没了吗 |
[10:17] | At $2.4 million? | 只有二百四十万 |
[10:19] | – 3. – $3 million. | -三百 -三百万 |
[10:21] | Gentleman’s bid now of $3 million. | 这位先生给出了三百万 |
[10:25] | Sold to you, sir at $3 million, paddle 143. | 三百万成交 先生 143号 |
[10:32] | Well, at least we got his attention. | 至少我们引起了他的注意 |
[10:37] | Reddington’s her father? | 雷丁顿是她父亲 |
[10:38] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 我并不觉得意外 |
[10:40] | I’m sad for her. | 我为她感到难过 |
[10:41] | That sucks, but what does this have to do with me? | 这很不好受 可跟我有什么关系呢 |
[10:43] | Nothing. That mystery has been solved. | 没关系 那个秘密已经揭开了 |
[10:48] | But this one… hasn’t. | 可是这个 还没有 |
[10:52] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[10:53] | I don’t know. That’s why I’m here. | 我不知道 所以我才来这 |
[10:55] | – I can’t help you. – Whoever is in here, | -我帮不了你 -无论这个人是谁 |
[10:57] | this is the dying wish of a good woman, all right? | 这是一位好心的女人的遗愿 |
[10:59] | Mr. Kaplan died so that Liz could find this skeleton | 卡普兰先生为了让莉斯发现并确认这具骸骨的身份 |
[11:02] | and identify the remains. | 牺牲了自己 |
[11:05] | Liz is an FBI agent. | 莉斯是联调局探员 |
[11:07] | Why can’t she have the Bureau ID them? | 为什么她不能让局里帮她确认身份呢 |
[11:08] | Because she doesn’t know about them yet. | 因为她还不知道这事 |
[11:11] | Your two minutes are up. | 你的两分钟时间到了 |
[11:12] | If I tell her now, she will tell Reddington. | 如果我告诉她 她会告诉雷丁顿的 |
[11:14] | – If he finds out before we ID the remains… – We? | -如果他在我们确认身份之前知道了 -我们 |
[11:16] | he will find a way make sure she never learns the truth. | 他一定不会让她知道真相的 |
[11:19] | There is no “We.” | 不存在”我们” |
[11:20] | The last time I helped you guys keep a secret from Reddington, | 上次我帮你们对雷丁顿隐瞒了秘密 |
[11:22] | he almost killed me. | 他差点杀了我 |
[11:25] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[11:28] | Kaplan didn’t leave instructions? | 卡普兰没留下什么线索吗 |
[11:29] | No, just a number to call when I picked up the suitcase. | 没有 我去拿箱子时只有一个电话号码 |
[11:32] | She has a confederate. | 她有一个同伙 |
[11:34] | Maybe he has the answers you need. | 或许他有你要的答案 |
[11:35] | I was really hoping to get them from you. | 我真的希望你能帮我 |
[11:39] | I really should go. | 我真的要走了 |
[11:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[11:46] | we come now to our next item up for bid, | 我们现在拍卖下一件拍品 |
[11:48] | a lovely work of craftsmanship. | 一份精美的手工艺品 |
[11:50] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[11:52] | I didn’t know you were a collector. | 我都不知道你还是个收藏家 |
[11:54] | Yes! | 是的 |
[11:55] | But $3 million for a book of coins | 可即使对我这样的人 |
[11:58] | is a bit rich even for my blood. | 花三百万买一本硬币也算是下血本了 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry. I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. | 抱歉 我们还没见过 |
[12:04] | Greyson Blaise. | 格雷森·布莱斯 |
[12:05] | – Colleen Williams. – Anna Cartwright. | -科琳·威廉姆斯 -安娜·卡特赖特 |
[12:08] | I’m surprised to see you here, Raymond. | 我很意外在这见到你 雷蒙德 |
[12:09] | I heard you were, uh, struggling. | 我听说你最近 挺困难的 |
[12:11] | If you’re struggling, you’re alive. | 如果过得困难 说明这人还活着 |
[12:13] | They say that your associate, the woman — | 有人说你的那个伙伴 那个女的 |
[12:14] | she, uh, she tried to destroy you. | 她 她想要毁掉你 |
[12:17] | Anna, those are lovely earrings. | 安娜 你的耳环很漂亮 |
[12:19] | They were a gift from Greyson. | 是格雷森送我的礼物 |
[12:23] | Cheers! | 真好 |
[12:27] | Those are just exquisite. | 简直太精致了 |
[12:29] | – May I? – Yeah. | -我能 -当然 |
[12:32] | Rumor has it you may be in the mood | 有传言说你可能 |
[12:34] | to unload a certain waterway in the Aegean Sea. | 要在爱琴海开辟一条新航道 |
[12:38] | Oh, I suspect you know surprisingly little | 恐怕你对我的生意 |
[12:41] | about my business dealings. | 了解的并不多 |
[12:43] | Perhaps, or perhaps there’s a leak in the boat, Greyson — | 可能吧 也可能是船有窟窿了 格雷森 |
[12:45] | one we’d need to plug before hopping into the canoe together. | 在我们一起跳上独木舟之前得堵住这个窟窿 |
[12:51] | I don’t think I should be seen with you here. | 我觉得最好还是别让人看到我跟你在一起 |
[12:53] | Yet you understand that running an enterprise such as mine | 你要知道 经营我这样一个企业帝国 |
[12:56] | requires a network of trade routes | 需要一张贸易路线网 |
[12:59] | which could prove quite profitable | 而这对于你这种手握资源的人来说 |
[13:02] | to a man with your resources. | 是非常有利可图的 |
[13:05] | Go on. | 继续 |
[13:11] | I — I don’t know where Dennison is, honestly. | 我 我真的不知道丹尼森在哪 |
[13:15] | I’d tell you if I did. | 如果我知道就告诉你了 |
[13:16] | ♬我愿冒险一试♬ | |
[13:19] | ♬一切均在预期♬ | |
[13:22] | Do you like carrots? | 你喜欢胡萝卜吗 |
[13:24] | Yeah, sure. Why? | 喜欢 怎么了 |
[13:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:30] | Are you making us… a meal? | 你是要 做饭吗 |
[13:31] | ♬若能修好命运之轮♬ | |
[13:34] | ♬我绝对不会犹豫♬ | |
[13:38] | ♬不必冒着风险♬ | |
[13:42] | ♬若能掌控手中之骰♬ | |
[13:45] | ♬我下注♬ | |
[13:47] | ♬我出牌♬ | |
[13:50] | ♬我揭牌♬ | |
[13:54] | ♬我还能做什么♬ | |
[13:57] | ♬我在跟你赌博♬ | |
[14:02] | We should give thanks. | 我们应该感恩 |
[14:07] | All praise is due to Allah, | 这一切美好都是阿拉所赐 |
[14:09] | who gave us food and drink, | 给予了我们食物和水 |
[14:11] | and whose wisdom may guide us | 阿拉的智慧将指引我们 |
[14:12] | toward a resolution of our conflict | 解决我们的冲突 |
[14:15] | that doesn’t involve hospitalization. | 以一种不需要流血的方式来解决 |
[14:21] | This is how you’re gonna get me | 你觉得这样就能让我告诉你 |
[14:22] | to tell you where to find Dennison? | 在哪能找到丹尼森 |
[14:23] | I believe one gets more flies with honey than vinegar. | 我认为蜂蜜比醋更能使人愉快 |
[14:28] | I have also studied the Behavioral Change Stairway Model | 我还读过联调局人质谈判组编写的 |
[14:32] | developed by the FBI’s hostage-negotiation unit. | 《行为变化的阶梯模式》 |
[14:37] | If the goal is to get one to tell something | 如果想让一个人告诉你 |
[14:39] | they don’t want to tell… | 他不想告诉你的事 |
[14:42] | empathy and rapport are vital. | 共情和和谐的氛围至关重要 |
[14:45] | ♬一切均在预期♬ | |
[14:49] | ♬我在努力尝试♬ | |
[14:53] | ♬和你赌博♬ | |
[14:54] | This tastes…amazing. | 味道 很棒 |
[14:56] | ♬一切均在预期♬ | |
[14:58] | Red or white? | 红酒还是白酒 |
[15:00] | Red, please. | 红酒 谢谢 |
[15:00] | ♬和你赌博♬ | |
[15:05] | ♬和你赌博♬ | |
[15:08] | ♬和你赌博♬ | |
[15:15] | To finding Mr. Dennison. | 为找到丹尼森举杯 |
[15:19] | What am I thinking? | 我在想什么呢 |
[15:20] | This is neither the time nor the place to talk business. | 这个时间这个地点 实在不适合谈生意 |
[15:23] | Let’s go somewhere, have a drink. | 我们换个地方吧 喝一杯 |
[15:25] | I don’t think so. It’s getting late. | 我想还是不了 已经很晚了 |
[15:26] | – A nightcap — Amaro, perhaps? – Anna? | -睡前一杯 阿马罗怎么样 -安娜 |
[15:28] | I have an early morning. | 我明早要早起 |
[15:29] | Well, if you change your mind | 如果你改变主意的话 |
[15:30] | or care to see the Rembrandt, give me a call. | 或者想看伦勃朗的画 给我打电话就好 |
[15:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:36] | The Rembrandt? | 伦勃朗 |
[15:38] | “Storm on the Sea of Galilee.” | 《加利利海风暴》 |
[15:40] | That painting’s been missing for nearly 30 years. | 那幅画已经失踪将近30年了 |
[15:43] | Missing? | 失踪 |
[15:43] | The thing’s hanging on the wall of my house on Lake Como. | 那画就挂在我科莫湖的房子里呢 |
[15:46] | Oh, my gosh. That’s it. | 老天 就是这件事 |
[15:47] | I don’t know why I didn’t think of it earlier. | 我之前怎么没想起来呢 |
[15:49] | We’re having a get-together at the house Saturday. | 周六我们要办个派对 |
[15:51] | You should come. | 你该来看看 |
[15:52] | You have a house on Lake Como? | 你在科莫湖有房子 |
[15:54] | That’s not far from me. | 那跟我家离得不远 |
[15:56] | Why didn’t I know that? | 我之前怎么不知道 |
[15:57] | It’s a fairly recent acquisition, | 最近刚刚购置的 |
[15:59] | papered, of course to ensure my privacy. | 签了协议 为了保护我的隐私 |
[16:02] | I’m throwing a birthday party for a friend. | 我要给朋友办个生日派对 |
[16:04] | Drinks in the garden. | 花园酒会 |
[16:05] | We can talk a little shop, | 我们可以谈谈生意 |
[16:07] | and you can experience “Sea of Galilee” in the flesh. | 你也能亲眼欣赏到《加利利海风暴》 |
[16:11] | I’m busy Saturday. | 我周六没空 |
[16:14] | But if my plans change, I might… | 不过如果计划有变 我或许 |
[16:16] | try and swing by… | 会看在伦勃朗的份上 |
[16:19] | for the Rembrandt. | 抽个空过去看看 |
[16:21] | Cheers, Raymond. | 再见 雷蒙德 |
[16:26] | I thought you were broke. | 我以为你破产了 |
[16:28] | I didn’t know you had a house on Lake Como. | 我怎么不知道你在科莫湖有房子 |
[16:30] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[16:30] | Then why did you tell him you’re throwing a party there? | 那你怎么告诉他你要在那举办个派对 |
[16:32] | It was the first thing that came to mind. | 我脑子里第一反应就想到了这个 |
[16:34] | I hope Harold’s still in the office. | 希望哈罗德还在办公室 |
[16:36] | Can you call him? | 你能打个电话给他吗 |
[16:37] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[16:39] | That we need his checkbook. | 我们需要他的支票簿 |
[16:40] | We’re throwing a party. | 我们要办个派对 |
[16:47] | You want the FBI to throw you a party? | 你想让联调局给你办个派对 |
[16:49] | Why on God’s green earth would I agree to that? | 你凭什么认为我会同意 |
[16:51] | Because I told Greyson Blaise | 因为我告诉格雷森·布莱斯 |
[16:53] | I was throwing a party. | 我要办个派对 |
[16:54] | I-I’m sorry, I’m just so confused, Harold. | 抱歉 我不明白了 哈罗德 |
[16:56] | Do you not like parties? | 你难道不喜欢派对吗 |
[16:59] | I’m trying to figure out why you promised Blaise | 我想搞清楚你为什么告诉布莱斯 |
[17:01] | he could see a painting you don’t own | 他能在一座你根本没有的房子里的 |
[17:02] | at a party you’re not throwing | 一场不存在的派对上 |
[17:03] | at a home on Lake Como which you don’t have. | 见到一幅你根本没有的画 |
[17:06] | I had to say something. | 我总得说点什么 |
[17:08] | And what if Blaise doesn’t show? | 如果布莱斯不出现呢 |
[17:09] | The man is an art collector | 那人是个艺术收藏家 |
[17:11] | who has an opportunity to see a magnificent painting | 有一个能看到一幅失踪27年的名画的机会 |
[17:14] | that’s been missing for 27 years. | 摆在他眼前 |
[17:16] | He’ll show. | 他会来的 |
[17:17] | The FBI isn’t exactly in the business of, | 联调局可不是负责 |
[17:18] | uh, throwing criminals parties. | 给罪犯办派对的 |
[17:20] | Let me worry about the house and the party. | 房子和派对的事交给我 |
[17:22] | I only need your assistance acquiring the painting. | 我只需要你们帮我拿到那幅画 |
[17:25] | “The Sea of Galilee” was stolen in 1990. | 《加利利海风暴》1990年被盗 |
[17:27] | No one has seen it since. | 从此再不见踪迹 |
[17:29] | Amalia Hammett sees it every day. | 阿纳莉亚·汉密特每天都能见到 |
[17:30] | It’s sitting on an easel | 那幅画就摆在 |
[17:31] | in the living room of her apartment in Paris. | 她位于巴黎的公寓起居室的画架上 |
[17:34] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:35] | I brokered the sale. | 这笔生意我经手的 |
[17:37] | And you want us to steal it back. | 你想让我们把它偷回来 |
[17:38] | The woman is in possession of a stolen work of art. | 那女人私藏了一件被盗的艺术品 |
[17:41] | The FBI can’t seize it in Europe, | 联调局不能在欧洲拿走它 |
[17:44] | and while you could request a joint operation with the French, | 你们也可以申请跟法方联合行动 |
[17:47] | I’m not sure they’ll let you | 不过我不确定他们会不会 |
[17:48] | lend it to my estate on Lake Como. | 让你们借走画 放在我科莫湖的房子里 |
[17:51] | So yes, you should steal it. | 因此 是的 你们应该偷回来 |
[17:59] | Hey, Navabi, you got eyes? | 纳瓦比 发现目标没有 |
[18:00] | Not yet. Any minute. | 还没有 马上了 |
[18:01] | Aram says her calendar indicates that she and Marius | 阿兰姆说 根据她的行程表 每周四 |
[18:04] | have a manicure every Thursday at 11:00. | 十一点 她会和马里斯一起去做美甲 |
[18:07] | He sounds like a real heartthrob. | 听着像是个贴心的大众情人 |
[18:08] | Who is this guy, her boyfriend? | 那人是谁 她男朋友 |
[18:12] | More like her bitch. | 不如说是她的狗腿 |
[18:13] | I’m on the move. | 我行动了 |
[18:16] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[18:26] | Speaking of loyal companions, | 说到忠实的伙伴 |
[18:28] | How are things with you and Aram? | 你和阿兰姆怎么样了 |
[18:30] | Lovely. Thank you for asking. | 很甜蜜 多谢关心 |
[18:34] | You and I got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[18:36] | I’m touched. You’re jealous. | 真感动 你嫉妒了 |
[18:37] | Not quite. The old lady’s coming back with her hamster. | 不是 那个老女人带着宠物回来了 |
[18:43] | The painting it’s not where Reddington said it would be. | 那幅画不在雷丁顿说的地方 |
[18:45] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[18:46] | “The Sea of Galilee” — It’s not here. It’s gone. | 《加利利海风暴》不在这里 不见了 |
[18:48] | Well, Hammett’s on her way up. | 哈米特回来了 |
[18:57] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[18:59] | Do you speak English? I just need some directions. | 您会讲英语吗 我需要帮助 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry, young man. | 很抱歉年轻人 |
[19:02] | I’m very late. | 我赶时间 |
[19:07] | All right, Navabi. You gotta go. | 纳瓦比 快离开 |
[19:08] | She’s on her way up now. | 她已经到家了 |
[19:15] | The Rembrandt, where is it? | 伦勃朗的画在哪里 |
[19:16] | Excuse me! What are you doing in my flat? | 什么 你在我家做什么 |
[19:19] | I have no earthly idea what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[19:22] | Out! | 出去 |
[19:23] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[19:24] | I’m calling the police. | 我要叫警察了 |
[19:26] | You’re not calling anyone. | 你谁都叫不了 |
[19:47] | It’s amazing. | 太美了 |
[19:49] | How’d you convince the owner to let you use it? | 你怎么说服他们借给你的 |
[19:51] | I haven’t, but I will. | 还没 不过我会的 |
[19:54] | Sometimes being notorious has its perks. | 有时声名狼藉也有好处 |
[20:01] | I know I’ve thrown a lot at you, | 我知道这个要求有些无理 |
[20:02] | so please take time to discuss. | 请你们认真考虑一下 |
[20:07] | So you want to take our house. | 你想夺走我们的房子 |
[20:09] | Ah, not take. Borrow. | 不是夺 是借 |
[20:28] | We’ll let you two talk. | 你们慢慢聊 |
[20:34] | Maybe you could just rent a different house. | 或许我们可以租一个房子 |
[20:36] | One doesn’t simply rent the kind of estate | 如果我在科莫湖有座庄园 |
[20:39] | I would have on Lake Como. | 也不会租出去的 |
[20:40] | Besides, I told Blaise we had a garden. | 况且 我告诉布莱斯我们有花园 |
[20:42] | They’ll come around. | 他们会同意的 |
[20:45] | No. | 不行 |
[20:47] | What? | 什么 |
[20:47] | My husband, Paolo, he says no. | 我丈夫保罗说 不行 |
[20:50] | Analia, who plays the piano? | 阿纳莉亚 谁会弹钢琴 |
[20:52] | – Paolo. – I see. | -保罗 -知道了 |
[20:55] | Please tell Paolo | 那么告诉保罗 |
[20:57] | he’s hosting a party tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午他会举办一个派对 |
[20:59] | He can either drink champagne and tickle the ivories | 他可以喝香槟弹钢琴 |
[21:03] | or spend the rest of the night locked in the wine cellar. | 也可以整夜被锁在酒窖里 |
[21:18] | What kind of music would you like? | 你喜欢什么类型的音乐 |
[21:25] | We know that you bought “The Sea of Galilee” | 我们知道雷丁顿帮你 |
[21:27] | that Reddington brokered the sale. | 买下了《加利利海风暴》 |
[21:29] | Now, you either tell us where it is right now, | 告诉我们画在哪里 |
[21:31] | – or I sw– – Or what?! | -否则 -否则什么 |
[21:32] | Who are you anyway? You’re not French Police. | 你们是谁 你们不是法国警察 |
[21:35] | You have no right to come into my home. | 没有权利闯进我家 |
[21:37] | You’re right, we have no right to be here, | 没错 我们没权利来这儿 |
[21:39] | which should tell you that we’re very serious people | 所以我们非常认真 |
[21:41] | with a serious need | 迫切地想知道 |
[21:42] | for the information that we are requesting. | 我们打听的消息 |
[21:45] | And since we’re willing to break into your house, | 我们既然已经闯进了你家 |
[21:47] | there’s no telling | 那么对于你和马吕斯 |
[21:48] | what we’d be willing to do to you or Marius. | 我们也没什么不敢做的 |
[21:50] | How did you know my dog’s name? | 你怎么知道我家狗的名字 |
[21:52] | Where is the painting? | 画在哪里 |
[21:54] | What do you mean she sold it? | 什么叫她卖了 |
[21:55] | It’s gone, out of the country. | 不见了 卖出国了 |
[21:57] | That back-stabbing old bird. | 这个阴险的老家伙 |
[21:58] | She promised that if she ever decided to let that painting go, | 她向我保证过如果想卖这幅画 |
[22:01] | she’d allow me to broker the sale. | 一定会找我来代理 |
[22:03] | Donald, we need that painting. | 唐纳德 我们需要那幅画 |
[22:05] | It’s not here and we can’t get it, | 可它不在这 我们也找不到 |
[22:06] | so I hope you have a plan B. | 希望你还有备用计划 |
[22:10] | I’m out of the game! | 我已经不干了 |
[22:11] | Dale, hear me out. | 戴尔 听我说 |
[22:12] | I’ll double your highest fee. | 我给你最高价的双倍 |
[22:15] | Raymond, I like you, I do. | 雷蒙德 我确实很喜欢你 |
[22:18] | But this isn’t about the money. | 但这不是钱的问题 |
[22:21] | The thrill is gone. | 那种激情已经不在了 |
[22:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | You know what, never mind. | 算了吧 |
[22:27] | It would’ve been impossible. | 本来就是不可能的事 |
[22:29] | What’s impossible? | 什么不可能 |
[22:30] | No, I get it. I’ll go. | 不 我明白了 我这就走 |
[22:32] | What are you trying to duplicate? | 你想做什么复品 |
[22:34] | “Galilee.” | 《加利利海风暴》 |
[22:36] | Impossible! | 不可能 |
[22:38] | Nobody can recreate Rembrandt. | 没人能复刻伦勃朗的画 |
[22:41] | You’d have to be a fool to try! | 简直就是愚蠢的想法 |
[22:43] | Uh, forget I asked. It was a mistake. | 忘了这件事吧 这是个错误 |
[22:45] | You’re on to other things. | 你还有别的事 |
[22:47] | How long until you need it? | 你什么时候要 |
[22:49] | 24 hours. | 24小时 |
[22:53] | You’ll have it in 20. | 我只需要20小时 |
[23:12] | Christoforo. | 克里斯托福罗 |
[23:14] | Hello, old friend! | 你好 老朋友 |
[23:15] | Yes, a party. | 是的 派对 |
[23:17] | Yes, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[23:19] | Why would I not invite you? | 我为什么不邀请你 |
[23:22] | No, no no. Where are you? | 不 不 你在哪里 |
[23:26] | Sì, sì. | 没错 没错 |
[23:27] | Yes, a party. | 是的 派对 |
[23:29] | Yes, yes! No, no no! | 没错 没错 非也 非也 |
[23:32] | No, no, bring Basillo and his wife. | 不用 叫上巴希洛夫妇 |
[23:34] | No, no no. Sì. | 不 非也 是的 |
[23:36] | Yes, and the sister, too. | 是的 还有那位姐妹 |
[23:38] | Sì, sì, sì. Yes. | 是的 是的 没错 |
[23:40] | Grazie mille. | 十分感谢 |
[23:44] | You look nice. | 你真漂亮 |
[23:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:46] | You look — | 你 |
[23:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:50] | I only brought one suit. | 我只带了一套衣服 |
[23:51] | I had to borrow something from Paolo. | 不得不找保罗借几件 |
[23:53] | What color is that, pumpkin? | 那是什么颜色 南瓜黄 |
[23:56] | It looks like a pumpkin. | 应该是南瓜黄 |
[23:57] | His wife says it’s Tuscan Sunset. | 他夫人说那叫托斯卡纳日落黄 |
[24:04] | Where’s Ressler? | 雷斯勒在哪儿 |
[24:05] | On his way, which is more than I can say for Blaise. | 路上 布莱斯则不然 |
[24:07] | According to the tracker I put on his girlfriend, | 根据我安在他女伴身上的追踪器 |
[24:08] | they’re still at their house. | 他们还在自己房子里 |
[24:10] | Ah, yes, the tracker. | 对了 那个追踪器 |
[24:11] | About that. | 说起来 |
[24:12] | The men just finished a security sweep. | 他们刚完成安保清查 |
[24:16] | Found this. | 找到这个 |
[24:24] | What do you mean, | 你什么意思 |
[24:24] | you intended for the tracking device to be found? | 你有意让他发现追踪设备 |
[24:27] | To gain his trust. | 为了获得他的信任 |
[24:28] | I told Blaise he had a mole. | 我告诉布莱斯他身边有内鬼 |
[24:30] | The tracking device confirms it. | 追踪设备能佐证这点 |
[24:32] | – Reporting what? I don’t ev– – Get her out. | -报告什么 我根本… -带出去 |
[24:36] | No, Greyson, baby, please! | 不要 格雷森 亲爱的 求你了 |
[24:38] | Greyson! Get off! | 格雷森 放开我 |
[24:40] | Greyson! | 格雷森 |
[24:41] | Anna Cartwright is not a spy. | 安娜·卡特赖特不是间谍 |
[24:43] | No, she’s a con artist and a thief. | 但她是个冒牌艺术家 是个小偷 |
[24:45] | But she’s innocent of this, | 但此事她是无辜的 |
[24:47] | and by framing her, she could be killed. | 她可能因为这种陷害丧命 |
[24:48] | She won’t be killed. | 不会丧命 |
[24:50] | She’ll be banished. | 只是扫地出门 |
[24:51] | To rebuild, I need Blaise. | 我要重建 就需要布莱斯 |
[24:54] | And to get to him, I need his trust. | 为了拉拢他 我需要他信任我 |
[24:57] | Where the bloody hell is Ressler? | 雷斯勒究竟哪儿去了 |
[24:59] | How’d you know about Anna? | 你怎么知道安娜的情况的 |
[25:01] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[25:04] | Raymond Reddington did. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿知道 |
[25:08] | Perhaps I should attend his little party after all. | 或许我还是应该出席他的小派对 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:17] | The good news is Ressler is en route | 好消息是 雷斯勒已经在路上了 |
[25:20] | and the painting will be here in 20 minutes. | 而画会在二十分钟内到达 |
[25:22] | – And the bad news? – Blaise just walked in. | -坏消息呢 -布莱斯刚进来 |
[25:24] | Of course he did. | 毫不意外 |
[25:29] | Greyson! | 格雷森 |
[25:30] | – Welcome. – Raymond. | -欢迎 -雷蒙德 |
[25:32] | It seems like the rumors of your demise | 传言说你日落西山 |
[25:34] | have been exaggerated. | 真是夸大其词 |
[25:35] | Fake news, curse of our times. | 假消息 时代之患 |
[25:38] | So, where’s this painting? | 那么 画呢 |
[25:40] | I have absolutely no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[25:42] | So many rooms, so many masterpieces. | 那么多房间 那么多杰作 |
[25:45] | Let’s wander. | 走走看看吧 |
[25:46] | I’m sure we’ll stumble upon it eventually. | 肯定能撞上 |
[25:49] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[25:58] | Welcome to Geo. | 欢迎来到技奥 |
[25:59] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. | -需要帮忙吗 -是的 |
[26:02] | I just need to change | 我要更改 |
[26:03] | the, uh, billing address on my account. | 账户登记的账单地址 |
[26:06] | Sure, I can help you with that. | 没问题 |
[26:08] | You all right, man? | 您还好吧 |
[26:09] | Uh, yeah. | 还好 |
[26:11] | Let me get your number. | 您的电话是 |
[26:16] | Mr… Dennison? | 丹尼森先生 |
[26:18] | You don’t have to call me Mr. | 不用叫我先生 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 |
[26:20] | My wife just, uh, just left me. | 我妻子刚刚离开了我 |
[26:23] | Oh, no, no. | 不 |
[26:24] | That’s fine, uh… Albert. | 没关系的 艾伯特 |
[26:27] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[26:28] | I’ll get that billing address changed for you. | 这就更改账单地址 |
[26:29] | Just, uh, let me get the last four of your social. | 只需告知社保号码后四位 |
[26:32] | Seven years we’ve been together, you know? | 在一起整整七年 |
[26:34] | – Sorry. – And she’s sleeping with her boss? | -抱歉 -却上了她老板的床 |
[26:36] | What? | 什么 |
[26:37] | And now I’m the one who has to move out. | 如今却是我要搬出去 |
[26:38] | And I found that apartment, you know? | 当初可是我找的公寓 |
[26:39] | I remodeled it myself, | 全凭自己一手重装 |
[26:40] | and now I’m sleeping on my buddy’s couch. | 现在却只能寄住在我哥们儿的沙发上 |
[26:42] | And she’s banging a guy named Phil! | 而她和一个叫菲尔的男人上床 |
[26:44] | That’s messed up. | 真是一团糟 |
[26:45] | You know, the guy wears a bowling shirt, all right? | 那家伙穿一件保龄球衫 |
[26:47] | The kind with his — his nickname | 把昵称绣在 |
[26:48] | embroidered right on the front, | 前面那种 |
[26:50] | and it’s — it’s “Chesty,” all right? | 他叫…他叫”胸斯挺” 听到了吗 |
[26:52] | She picked a guy named Chesty over me. | 她宁可要胸斯挺都不要我 |
[26:55] | If I could just get that new address | 如果您能告诉我 |
[26:56] | where you want the bill sent, I’ll fix you right up. | 收账单的新地址 我会帮您弄好 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[26:59] | It’s, uh, it’s 618, uh, Hillgrove. | 是希尔格罗夫618号 |
[27:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[27:05] | So, uh, you want me to discontinue the copy | 那是否需要中止 |
[27:07] | being sent to the Kinsey Street address? | 寄账单给金西大街 |
[27:10] | That’s fine. I don’t even, uh, get it. | 没关系 我其实从没收到过 |
[27:11] | I just pay it online. | 都是网上支付 |
[27:13] | Nah, it says here you still get a copy | 不 上面写着你仍然有账单 |
[27:14] | sent to 319 Kinsey Street. | 寄到金西大街319号 |
[27:20] | I’d be a completely silent partner. | 我将会作为匿名股东 |
[27:23] | Harold Lloyd hanging from the clock tower, | 像哈罗德·罗伊德一样吊在钟塔上 |
[27:26] | risking all, saying nothing. | 沉默地冒着所有的风险 |
[27:29] | It’s an interesting proposal. | 这是个有趣的提议 |
[27:30] | My goods run through your ports. | 我的货从你的港口过 |
[27:33] | If I’m caught, you disavow; | 如果我被抓 你就否认 |
[27:35] | if I’m not, you get 5% of the profits. | 如果我安全 你能拿利润的百分之五 |
[27:37] | 10% and you have a deal… | 百分之十的话 我就同意 |
[27:39] | – if you show me the painting. – Yes. | -前提是你能给我看那幅画 -好的 |
[27:42] | Of course, it looks even better | 当然 如果你手里有杯香槟的话 |
[27:43] | if you’ve got a glass of champagne in your hand. | 画会看起来更美 |
[27:46] | Where is that young girl? | 那个年轻姑娘去哪了 |
[27:48] | Don’t move a muscle. | 站这别动 |
[27:55] | Finally! | 终于 |
[27:56] | Apparently, genius can’t be rushed. | 很明显 天才不可催 |
[27:58] | Careful! It’s still wet. | 小心 颜料还没干 |
[28:00] | There’s an entrance on the south side | 南边有个入口 |
[28:01] | leading into the study. | 通向书房 |
[28:04] | ♬你有否♬ | |
[28:06] | Analia, just in the nick of time. | 阿纳莉亚 来得正好 |
[28:08] | No, enough with the champagne and the stalling. | 不 不用再拖着我给我香槟了 |
[28:11] | Do you have the painting or not? | 你到底有没有那幅画 |
[28:15] | As a matter of fact, I don’t. | 事实上 我没有 |
[28:17] | Truth be told, I’m broke. | 跟你说实话 我破产了 |
[28:19] | I knew it. And this… | 我就知道 那这些 |
[28:21] | all of this, the estate? | 所有的这些 这处房产 |
[28:23] | It belongs to Analia here. | 都是阿纳莉亚的 |
[28:24] | – The caterer. – A-And the pianist, Paolo. | -宴会承办人 -还有钢琴师 保罗 |
[28:28] | They lent it to me under duress. | 我强迫他们借给我的 |
[28:30] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[28:31] | Si. | 是 |
[28:39] | – Leaving so soon? – As far as I’m concerned, | -这么快就走了吗 -据我所知 |
[28:40] | sugar, it can’t be soon enough. | 亲爱的 这还不够快 |
[28:42] | Oh, but you haven’t seen the painting yet. | 但你还没看那幅画呢 |
[28:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:50] | We were just, uh, taking it down to — | 我们正把它取下来 |
[28:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[28:53] | Y-You said you didn’t have it. | 你说你没有这幅画的 |
[28:54] | – I don’t. – You do. | -我没有 -你有 |
[28:56] | That’s why my men were taking it down. | 这就是他们取下画的原因 |
[28:58] | A gift to commemorate our new partnership. | 庆祝我们合作关系的礼物 |
[29:09] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[29:12] | So much more vivid than any photograph. | 比任何照片都要栩栩如生 |
[29:14] | The colors jump out, | 色彩呼之欲出 |
[29:15] | almost as if the oils on the canvas were still wet. | 简直像画布上的颜料还没干一样 |
[29:19] | Dale has spent two long years restoring it. | 戴尔花了两年的时间复原这幅画 |
[29:22] | ♬她竭尽所能 她想知道♬ | |
[29:22] | And now it’s yours. | 现在这是你的了 |
[29:24] | No. I’m sorry, but I-I couldn’t. | 不 抱歉 我不能 |
[29:26] | You could, and you will. | 你能 你会拥有它 |
[29:28] | Wrap it up and load it into his vehicle. | 把它包起来 放到他的车上 |
[29:34] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[29:35] | Go. Enjoy. | 去吧 享受一下 |
[29:36] | We’ll talk tomorrow, set things in motion. | 我们明天再谈 让事情运转起来 |
[29:40] | Thank you, Raymond. | 谢谢 雷蒙德 |
[29:40] | ♬我们竭尽所能 我们想知道♬ | |
[29:44] | ♬我们竭尽所能 我们想知道♬ | |
[29:48] | I can’t believe it worked. | 我不敢相信这样就成功了 |
[29:50] | Almost. | 就差一步 |
[29:53] | Inspector Scutari? | 斯库塔里警探吗 |
[29:56] | Yes, hello. | 您好 |
[29:56] | I’m calling about the stolen painting. | 我想报警 这有幅被偷的画 |
[30:00] | Si, the Rembrandt. | 是的 伦勃朗 |
[30:10] | He did what?! | 他做什么了 |
[30:11] | It worked — the entire plan. | 成功了 整个计划 |
[30:13] | Blaise agreed to align his operation with Reddington’s, | 布莱斯同意和雷丁顿合作 |
[30:16] | and then, Reddington turned him in to the Italian police. | 然后雷丁顿向意大利警方告发他了 |
[30:18] | Apparently, it was all pre-planned. | 很明显这一切都计划好了 |
[30:19] | There was an art-crime inspector | 有位艺术犯罪的警探 |
[30:20] | waiting for Reddington’s call. | 等着雷丁顿的电话呢 |
[30:25] | Sir, you seeing this? | 先生 注意到了吗 |
[30:33] | So Mr. Reddington gave the forgery to Blaise as a gift, | 所以雷丁顿先生把赝品给了布莱斯做礼物 |
[30:36] | then set him up to get arrested with it? | 然后设局让他因此被捕 |
[30:38] | This makes no sense. | 说不通啊 |
[30:39] | The whole reason to go there was to convince Blaise | 整件事就是为了说服布莱斯 |
[30:42] | to do business with Reddington. | 和雷丁顿做生意 |
[30:43] | So he played us, but why? | 所以他耍了我们 但是为什么 |
[30:46] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[30:46] | The reason we’re here is to rebuild my empire. | 我们做这件事是为了重建我的帝国 |
[30:49] | By partnering with Blaise, | 方法是与布莱斯合作 |
[30:51] | by getting him to vouch for your financial situation. | 让他为你的经济状况作担保 |
[30:53] | That is a lily I may have gilded, | 这只是锦上添花 |
[30:56] | but it’s a lovely evening on Lake Como. | 看啊 这科莫湖畔的美好月夜 |
[30:58] | Let’s not spoil it picking the sense from the nonsense. | 不要再说废话来破坏气氛 |
[31:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:03] | Blaise’s mansion is about 15 minutes from here, | 布莱斯的别墅离这十五分钟远 |
[31:06] | and inside it is the cornerstone | 那里有我能开始重建 |
[31:08] | on which I can begin to rebuild. | 帝国的基石 |
[31:10] | Are you telling me that this entire thing — | 你的意思是这一切 |
[31:12] | the forgery, the mansion, | 赝品 别墅 |
[31:15] | the 150 bottles of wine and Blaise’s arrest — | 150瓶红酒及布莱斯被捕 |
[31:18] | were all an extremely expensive and elaborate ruse | 都是个极其昂贵的煞费苦心的计策 |
[31:22] | so that you could rob him? | 让你可以抢他的东西 |
[31:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:26] | Cool! | 酷 |
[31:29] | – Cool? – May be the wine | -酷 -也许是因为红酒 |
[31:31] | or the fact that I have no legal jurisdiction in Italy | 或者因为我在意大利没有司法权 |
[31:34] | or that Blaise called me “Sugar” earlier, | 又或者是因为布莱斯刚才叫我亲爱的 |
[31:36] | but yeah… I think it’s really cool. | 但是我觉得真的很酷 |
[31:50] | Help you with something? | 要帮你什么吗 |
[31:52] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[31:53] | Why aren’t you destroying everything? | 为什么你还没有销毁一切 |
[31:54] | Destroying? I’m sorry, who are you? | 销毁 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[31:55] | They haven’t notified you? | 他们没通知你吗 |
[31:56] | We’re on the brink of a Level 4 breach! | 我们现在面临的可是四级警戒情况 |
[31:58] | – What is your name? – My name? | -你叫什么名字 -我叫什么 |
[31:59] | Caden Gard, Chief International Council for your employer. | 凯登·加德 你老板的首席国际顾问 |
[32:02] | I have some attorney out here, Caden somebody. | 这里有什么律师 叫什么凯登 |
[32:04] | I don’t have time for this. I-I’m only here | 我没这个时间 我来这里 |
[32:05] | because Blaise has been arrested less than 20 minutes ago, | 只是因为布莱斯十几分钟前被逮捕了 |
[32:07] | and within another 20, | 再过十几分钟 |
[32:09] | this place is going to be crawling with Carabinieri. | 宪兵将会如潮水般涌到这里 |
[32:10] | I called ahead, gave explicit instructions | 我之前打过电话 明确要求 |
[32:13] | that everything was to be destroyed. | 销毁所有东西 |
[32:15] | We just got a tip from our man in Interpol. | 国际刑警的人刚给我们消息 |
[32:16] | They said that — | 他们说 |
[32:17] | That Blaise was arrested. | 布莱斯被逮捕了 |
[32:18] | What do you think I’m standing here for? | 你以为我站在这里干什么 |
[32:19] | Miss Chloe and I are only here | 克洛伊小姐和我来这里 |
[32:20] | because this is a Single Scope SCI sweep. | 是因为这是单一范围敏感信息审查 |
[32:23] | – I — I d-don’t know what that is. – Oh, my God. | -我…我不知道是什么意思 -天啊 |
[32:25] | Where is Peniford? | 潘尼福德在哪里 |
[32:26] | – Peniford? – All right. | -潘尼福德 -好吧 |
[32:28] | Radio your team — everyone! | 通知你的小队 所有人 |
[32:30] | Tell them I’m on site | 告诉他们我到了 |
[32:31] | and we’re at Tier 3, okay? | 现在是三级状态 好吗 |
[32:33] | Miss Chloe, contact our man in Interpol. | 克洛伊小姐 联系我们在国际刑警的人 |
[32:35] | Find out how much time we have. | 问问我们还有多少时间 |
[32:36] | If anyone shows up, the alert word is “Pumpkin.” | 如果有人出现 警备词是”南瓜” |
[32:39] | You, inside. | 你进来 |
[32:42] | We’re Tier 3. | 我们在三级 |
[32:44] | Cellphones, pagers, anything with a chip | 手机 对讲机 有芯片的东西 |
[32:47] | needs to go in the microwave right now! | 都得马上扔到微波炉里 |
[32:49] | Egidio says the police are on their way — | 埃吉迪奥说警察马上就来了 |
[32:50] | 15 minutes, maybe less. | 最多十五分钟 |
[32:52] | You. Can you access the security feeds? | 你 你有监控视频的权限吗 |
[32:53] | – Yes, sir. – Get there and destroy them. | -能 先生 -去把所有录像都销毁 |
[32:55] | Okay people, listen up — Sugarfoot has been arrested, | 大家听好了 糖足已经被逮捕了 |
[32:58] | and time is of the essence. We’re Tier 3, | 现在时间就是一切 我们处在三级 |
[33:00] | but this is what we prepared for. | 但我们早已为这一刻做好了准备 |
[33:01] | You all know the protocol. | 你们都知道流程 |
[33:02] | This is now officially a Single Scope Operation. | 现在已经正式变成单一范围行动了 |
[33:05] | You and you, I need you to find anything with a hard drive, | 你们俩去把所有有硬盘的东西都找出来 |
[33:07] | get it in the bathtub. | 放到浴缸里 |
[33:09] | You two, you’re on paperwork. | 你们俩负责文件 |
[33:10] | Anything with numbers gets burned. | 有数字的都烧掉 |
[33:12] | Somebody show Miss Chloe the financials. | 把财务记录交给克洛伊小姐 |
[33:14] | And you, show me Yankee Bob White. | 你带我去看美国大佬 |
[33:16] | – Sir? – The safe! | -什么 -保险箱 |
[33:17] | Where’s the safe? | 保险箱在哪里 |
[33:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:22] | He’s keeping financials on the entire staff. | 他保留了所有员工的财务记录 |
[33:24] | This could implicate all of us. | 这要是被发现 我们都完了 |
[33:26] | Take it downstairs and burn it. | 带到楼下烧掉 |
[33:28] | You, get me the combination to that safe. | 你把保险箱密码告诉我 |
[33:31] | Take these. | 拿上这些 |
[33:34] | Before we get killed, | 趁我们还没被杀 |
[33:35] | you mind telling me what we’re looking for? | 能告诉我我们在找什么吗 |
[33:39] | Blaise’s passports — Find them, shred them. | 布莱斯的护照 找到后粉碎掉 |
[33:42] | Miss Chloe, time? | 克洛伊小姐 还有多久 |
[33:43] | Six minutes and counting. | 六分钟 |
[33:45] | Some of the records are on paper, | 有些记录有纸质版 |
[33:47] | but Mr. Blaise — | 但是布莱斯先生 |
[33:48] | he keeps the important docs on this thumb drive. | 他会把重要的文件存在这个优盘里 |
[33:50] | The passports! Go, now! | 护照 快去找 |
[33:53] | What about the painting? | 那幅画呢 |
[33:54] | – “Dance”? – The Picasso? | -《舞者》 -毕加索 |
[33:56] | Get it out of here, anywhere. | 赶紧拿走 随便放哪里 |
[33:58] | H-have them put it in my car. | 让他们搬到我车上 |
[34:03] | Take it. | 拿走 |
[34:04] | – What? – Take it. | -什么 -拿走 |
[34:10] | The Lincoln Penny? | 林肯纪念币 |
[34:11] | That’s what we’re here to steal, a coin? | 我们就是来偷这个的 一个硬币 |
[34:14] | Do you have the thumb drive? | 优盘在你这吗 |
[34:22] | Threw both of Mr. Blaise’s desktops in the lake. | 把布莱斯先生的两台电脑都扔到河里了 |
[34:26] | Uh, the police may find them, | 警察可能会找到的 |
[34:28] | but the drives are toast. | 但是硬盘都销毁了 |
[34:29] | Listen to me. Good God, man, listen. | 听我说 天啊 伙计 听好了 |
[34:31] | If you make it out, | 如果能逃出来 |
[34:32] | there’s a small hotel in Paris — | 巴黎有一家小旅馆 |
[34:34] | 3241 Rue de la Mare. Say it back. | 母马街3241街 再说一遍 |
[34:36] | 3241 Rue de la Mare. | 母马街3241街 |
[34:38] | Go there. Get a room under the name Mr. DeLacey. Say it! | 去那里 用德莱西先生的名字订个房间 说一遍 |
[34:41] | – Mr. DeLacey. – Right. | -德莱西先生 -对 |
[34:42] | I’ll make contact when it’s safe. | 等安全了我会联系你 |
[34:43] | Until then, talk to no one. Do you understand? | 在那之前不要和任何人说话 明白吗 |
[34:46] | Good luck, mate, and Godspeed! | 祝你好运 哥们 快点 |
[34:51] | Is that really a Picasso in the back seat? | 后座上真的是毕加索的画吗 |
[34:54] | Yes. That was a nice surprise. | 是的 真是个大惊喜 |
[35:08] | Harold, you’re obviously upset. | 哈罗德 你看起来很不开心 |
[35:09] | No, I’m not upset. | 不 我没有不开心 |
[35:10] | “Upset” is an emotional word. | “不开心”是一个感性的词 |
[35:13] | My reaction isn’t about emotion. | 我的反应并不是感性的 |
[35:15] | It’s about my job. | 而是关于我的工作 |
[35:16] | It’s about you consistently keeping me in the dark | 是因为你一直把我蒙在鼓里 |
[35:18] | and refusing to respect my role | 不尊重我作为 |
[35:20] | as the head of this task force. | 特别小组组长的位置 |
[35:21] | And you know what else it’s about? | 你知道还有什么吗 |
[35:23] | Your ego and your obvious failure to understand | 你的自大 以及你显然没有理解 |
[35:25] | that this entire operation, | 这整个行动 |
[35:26] | everything we’re trying to do here, is hanging by a thread! | 我们努力所做的一切现在都命悬一线 |
[35:29] | My mistake. I thought you might be upset. | 对不起 我以为你会不开心 |
[35:30] | You lured us in, acted like the only thing | 你引我们入套 装得好像 |
[35:32] | you needed from us was a ride to that auction. | 你只需要我们送你去拍卖会 |
[35:34] | The next thing I know, | 然后 |
[35:35] | my people are stealing paintings — | 我的人就偷了画 |
[35:37] | To be fair, stealing back a painting. | 其实是偷回一张画 |
[35:39] | Or trying, at least. | 或者至少是想要偷 |
[35:42] | Not to mention half-a-dozen invoices | 还有科莫湖度假屋派对的 |
[35:43] | for a party at a house on Lake Como! | 一沓收据 |
[35:46] | Right. | 对 |
[35:48] | Please don’t forget to pay the catering bill. | 请别忘了付餐饮筹办方的账单 |
[35:50] | Those folks were very, very nice. | 这些人服务非常周到 |
[35:53] | After all of that, what do we have to show for it? | 到头来我们还有什么可拿出来炫耀的 |
[35:55] | Nothing. You handed Blaise over to the Italian police, | 没了 你把布莱斯交给了意大利警方 |
[35:58] | so we don’t even get credit for the arrest. | 所以连逮捕的功劳都不是我们的 |
[36:00] | True. | 没错 |
[36:01] | The Italians will get credit for arresting Blaise | 逮捕布莱斯 找回《加利利海风暴》 |
[36:04] | with “The Sea of Galilee.” | 功劳将归于意大利人 |
[36:06] | Of course, it’s not “The Sea of Galilee,” | 当然了 那不是真的《加利利海风暴》 |
[36:08] | which they will undoubtedly realize shortly, | 无疑他们很快就会意识到 |
[36:11] | at which point they will be forced | 到时他们就会被迫 |
[36:12] | to release Blaise with apologies. | 带着歉意释放布莱斯 |
[36:15] | – So nobody gets him. – Wrong. | -所以没人抓到他 -错 |
[36:16] | You get him, Harold — you and this Task Force. | 你抓到他了 哈罗德 你和这个特别小组 |
[36:20] | Because while the Carabinieri have bogus evidence, | 因为当意大利宪兵队手握伪造证据时 |
[36:23] | you have the genuine article. | 真品却在你这里 |
[36:27] | Fast, hard proof of Blaise’s criminal activities | 这里是布莱斯遍及全球的犯罪行为 |
[36:31] | all over the globe — | 如山的铁证 |
[36:33] | art heists, missing masterpieces. | 艺术品盗窃 失窃的杰作 |
[36:36] | That necklace alone should be enough to put him away | 单凭那条项链就足以把他关进牢里 |
[36:39] | and get your new Director off your back | 让你新上任的局长至少有一个悠长周末 |
[36:42] | for a long weekend, at least. | 不来烦你 |
[36:49] | What was in that house that was so important? | 那屋子里有什么东西如此地重要 |
[36:58] | Penny for your thoughts. | 告诉我你在想什么 |
[37:02] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么偷走这个纪念币 |
[37:05] | Why’d you let me? | 你为什么让我偷走纪念币 |
[37:07] | It wasn’t the wine. | 不是因为红酒 |
[37:12] | I’m scared of you. | 你让我感到害怕 |
[37:16] | Now more than ever. | 比以往更害怕 |
[37:19] | Of who you are, because… | 害怕你是什么人 因为 |
[37:24] | you might be who I am, too. | 我有可能也和你一样 |
[37:27] | I let you do it | 我让你这么偷走 |
[37:28] | because it felt like the right thing to do. | 因为感觉该这么做 |
[37:32] | It wasn’t. | 其实不是 |
[37:34] | But it certainly felt that way because… | 但的确是这种感觉 因为 |
[37:38] | Because you’re my daughter? | 因为你是我女儿吗 |
[37:49] | In more ways than I care to admit. | 虽然我不愿意承认 但确实如此 |
[38:20] | Are you Dennison? | 你是丹尼森 |
[38:26] | Who did this to you? | 是谁下的手 |
[38:29] | What happened? You okay? | 出什么事了 你没事吧 |
[38:31] | Who did this to you? | 是谁下的手 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:51] | Albert? | 艾伯特 |
[38:56] | Albert, look at me. | 艾伯特 看着我 |
[39:03] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[39:09] | You’re a tough son of a bitch. | 你这个顽固的混蛋 |
[39:19] | Your loyalty to Kate is admirable. | 你对凯特的忠诚令人敬佩 |
[39:24] | But you will die, Albert… | 但是你会死的 艾伯特 |
[39:28] | here and now, | 此时此刻 |
[39:29] | if you don’t tell me where that suitcase is. | 如果你不告诉我手提箱在哪 |
[39:34] | Who has it? | 在谁手里 |
[39:38] | I won’t ask you again. | 我不会再问你一次 |
[40:11] | Who — Why did I pick up the suitcase? | 是谁 为什么要我去拿手提箱 |
[40:14] | Ole… | 奥勒 |
[40:15] | What?! | 什么 |
[40:18] | Oleander. | 奥勒安德 |
[40:21] | Who’s Oleander? | 奥勒安德是谁 |
[40:23] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[40:25] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[40:26] | What is — What is Oleander? | 奥勒安德是什么 |
[40:41] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[40:42] | Nik, what’s up? | 尼克 什么事 |
[40:43] | I’ve been thinking about this, | 我一直在想 |
[40:45] | what you said. | 你说的话 |
[40:46] | I have no interest in getting involved with Reddington, | 我没有兴趣和雷丁顿有牵扯 |
[40:49] | but if what you said — | 但如果你说的 |
[40:51] | if you think Liz is in some kind of danger, | 如果你认为莉斯有危险 |
[40:53] | just tell me what you need me to do, okay? | 告诉我你要我做什么 |
[40:55] | Thank you. Nik, that’s, uh… | 谢谢你 尼克 那… |
[40:59] | Thanks. Look, I don’t feel comfortable talking on the phone. | 谢谢 我不想在电话里聊 |
[41:01] | Can we meet? | 我们能见面吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah. Text me an address. | 好 把地址发给我 |
[41:04] | Wow, smells amazing! | 香味四溢啊 |
[41:06] | Yeah, well, hold your judgment until you’ve tried it, | 试过再评论 |
[41:09] | because I might end up killing us all. | 因为我可能会把我们全都害死 |
[41:11] | “Us all”? | 我们 |
[41:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:23] | Elizabeth, good evening. | 伊丽莎白 晚上好 |
[41:24] | Hello! What’s going on? | 你好 怎么回事 |
[41:27] | Tom didn’t tell you? I was invited to dinner. | 汤姆没告诉你吗 他请我来吃饭 |
[41:30] | I set four place settings. | 我布置了四套餐具 |
[41:31] | Every time I see you, you’re with Dembe, | 每次我见到你 你都和邓比一起 |
[41:33] | so I just thought the two of you, you know. | 所以我只是以为你们俩… 你懂的 |
[41:35] | I don’t know what I thought. | 我不知道我想的什么 |
[41:37] | Thank you, Tom. I regret I can’t stay. | 谢谢你 汤姆 很遗憾不能留下来 |
[41:39] | I have another engagement. | 我有另一个约会 |
[41:41] | Sorry to have inconvenienced you, | 很抱歉给你们带来不便 |
[41:43] | but at least you’ll have plenty of leftovers. | 但至少你们会有很多剩菜 |
[41:45] | Before I go, let’s have a toast. | 在我走之前 我们干一杯吧 |
[41:49] | What exactly are we celebrating? | 我们到底要庆祝什么 |
[41:50] | Tom’s return, of course! | 当然是汤姆的回归 |
[41:53] | Your family must be very happy to have you back. | 你的家人肯定非常高兴你能回来 |
[41:56] | I remember warning you not to embark on that silly adventure. | 我记得提醒过你别接那个愚蠢的冒险 |
[42:01] | But nothing ventured, nothing gained. | 但是不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |
[42:05] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[42:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[42:14] | So, what have you been up to? | 那么你在忙些什么呢 |