时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | ♬怒气冲天♬ | |
[00:10] | 美国司法部 华盛顿特区 | |
[00:12] | ♬你将花砸向我♬ | |
[00:15] | ♬每个小时♬ | |
[00:16] | 欧洲联盟 意大利共和国 护照 | |
[00:19] | ♬宝贝 你是如此愤怒♬ | |
[00:25] | ♬怒气冲天♬ | |
[00:29] | ♬怒气冲天♬ | |
[00:33] | ♬怒气冲天♬ | |
[00:36] | My name is Alvin Stanton. | 我叫阿尔文·斯坦顿 |
[00:37] | ♬怒气冲天♬ | |
[00:38] | I’m the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia. | 是哥伦比亚特区的检察官 |
[00:41] | You can spare me the introductions. | 介绍可以省了 |
[00:42] | I expect this will be a long day | 我想这事会耗时耗力 |
[00:44] | and I’m not getting any younger. | 而我已经不复当年了 |
[00:45] | You understand why you’re here. | 你清楚自己来这儿的原因 |
[00:47] | To tell you what I know so you can judge | 告诉你我知道的情况 如此你就能判断 |
[00:49] | if my truthful testimony merits immunity. | 可否因我的证词而提供豁免权 |
[00:51] | There are allegations that | 据称联调局 |
[00:53] | the FBI allowed Raymond Reddington | 准许雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[00:55] | to continue to commit crimes | 提供其他罪犯情报的同时 |
[00:57] | while acting as a criminal informant. | 继续犯罪 |
[00:59] | That’s a fact. | 那是事实 |
[01:00] | He has continued to commit crimes, | 他确实在继续犯下包括谋杀在内的 |
[01:02] | including murder. | 各种罪行 |
[01:03] | And the task force led by Harold Cooper? | 而哈罗德·库珀带领的特别小组 |
[01:06] | – They knew about this? – Yes, and I can prove it. | -他们都知道 -是 而且我有证据 |
[01:08] | I gave Agent Gale the bodies. | 尸体已经交给盖尔探员了 |
[01:10] | I can give you locations and dates | 我还可以说出那些尸体 |
[01:12] | that the bodies were collected and buried. | 何时从何地迁移埋葬至何处 |
[01:18] | Okay, Ms. Nemec, we’ll offer you immunity. | 好的 奈米克女士 同意给你豁免权 |
[01:21] | I need a day to get my affairs in order | 给我一天时间安排各项事宜 |
[01:23] | without a protective detail. | 不能有保护行动队跟随 |
[01:25] | – No. – It’s not a request. It’s my offer. | -不行 -这不是请求 而是要求 |
[01:27] | If you think you can prove this case without me, | 如果没有我你们也能立案 |
[01:30] | feel free to pass. | 尽管拒绝 |
[01:34] | Anyone? | 有谁不同意吗 |
[01:36] | Okay, gotta run. As I said, I’m not getting any younger. | 那就得出发了 我说过自己已不复当年 |
[01:49] | 卡普兰先生 第4号 结局 | |
[01:52] | You’re asking me to protect Kaplan? | 你叫我去保护卡普兰 |
[01:54] | From Reddington. | 不受雷丁顿伤害 |
[01:55] | Wouldn’t do anyone any good if he got to her. | 假如他成功下手 对谁都没好处 |
[01:57] | When you authorized Reddington’s immunity deal, | 当初你同意雷丁顿的豁免协议时 |
[01:59] | you knew that we would have to let him maintain | 就该知道 我们只能容忍他 |
[02:01] | his criminal empire. | 继续自己的犯罪帝国 |
[02:02] | That’s what makes him valuable to us. | 所以他对我们才有价值 |
[02:04] | You’re a big boy, Harold. | 你真是天真 哈罗德 |
[02:05] | You knew we’d support you as long as you | 你清楚只要这事不外泄 |
[02:07] | kept the deal hidden. | 我们会一直支持你们 |
[02:09] | You didn’t. | 但你们没有保守好秘密 |
[02:10] | My people could go to jail. | 我的人可能会坐牢 |
[02:11] | Well, you’ve done good work. | 你们工作很出色 |
[02:12] | Grand jury hands up an indictment, | 大陪审团已提交起诉 |
[02:14] | I’m sure the judge and jury will agree. | 法官陪审团肯定会同意 |
[02:15] | If you’re right and we don’t go to jail, | 如果你说的没错 我们不必进监狱 |
[02:17] | does the Bureau take us back? | 联调局还要我们吗 |
[02:18] | When it’s over, where do we go to get our reputations back? | 此事结束后 我们上哪儿恢复名誉 |
[02:21] | I wish I knew. | 真希望我能回答 |
[02:26] | Aram won’t testify against us. | 阿兰姆不会对我们作不利证明 |
[02:28] | They gave him immunity. | 他们提供了豁免权 |
[02:29] | But how did they know to do that? | 他们怎么想到这一步 |
[02:31] | Gale only knew about us, not Aram. | 盖尔只知道我们 但不认识阿兰姆 |
[02:36] | I can’t protect you. | 我无法保护你们 |
[02:37] | It’s my job to do that, and I can’t do it. | 尽管这是我的责任 但我做不到 |
[02:39] | We’re only here because of Reddington. | 落到这一步都是因为雷丁顿 |
[02:41] | Because he shot Kaplan for trying to help you. | 因为他开枪打了卡普兰只因为她想帮你 |
[02:43] | And that’s indefensible, | 开枪一事无可开脱 |
[02:45] | but he says he wants to protect us, | 但他说会保护我们 |
[02:46] | – and I believe him. – Maybe I didn’t make myself clear. | -我相信他 -或许是我没说清楚 |
[02:48] | We’re going to be arrested. | 我们将会被捕 |
[02:50] | And there’s nothing Reddington can do | 这种事雷丁顿也无法 |
[02:52] | to protect us against that. | 施以援手 |
[02:53] | To be honest, that’s what makes me the angriest. | 说真的 这才是我最气恼的一点 |
[02:55] | That here we are at the end, | 我们都到了如此穷途末路 |
[02:58] | and we still don’t know why he walked into your life that day. | 却仍然不明白他当初为何要闯入你的生活 |
[03:02] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[03:05] | To do something I should’ve done a long time ago. | 去做我早该做的事 |
[03:09] | Once Kaplan testifies, an indictment is inevitable. | 只要卡普兰出庭作证 起诉将不可避免 |
[03:12] | Cooper tried to shut it down. | 库珀试过阻止 |
[03:14] | Harold has to work within the system. | 哈罗德只能在体制内活动 |
[03:16] | Henry Prescott does not. | 亨利·普莱斯考特则不然 |
[03:18] | Who’s Henry Prescott? | 亨利·普莱斯考特是谁 |
[03:19] | A man who knows how to bury problems. | 一个清楚问题解决之道的人 |
[03:22] | If you find yourself up against impossible odds… | 如果你发现由于自己头脑不清 |
[03:24] | …due to poor judgment, | 而胜面极小 |
[03:25] | Henry Prescott’s the man you want on speed dial. | 亨利·普莱斯考特就是你该找的人 |
[03:28] | He’s the courage you never had, cool head in a crisis. | 他胆识过人 临危不乱 |
[03:32] | Like you said, | 如你所说 |
[03:33] | you and your husband fought. | 你们夫妻发生了争吵 |
[03:35] | When he left the apartment, | 他离开公寓之后 |
[03:36] | he was drunk and depressed. | 喝了个酩酊大醉 失意丧气 |
[03:40] | You had no idea he was headed for the roof. | 你根本不知道他上了天台 |
[03:45] | The roof? | 天台 |
[03:50] | Finding him is the key to sweeping the grand jury under the rug. | 找到他就是避开大陪审团的关键 |
[03:55] | Weren’t you squatting in a Congressman’s apartment? | 你不是跑一位议员家去了吗 |
[03:57] | The House is back in session. | 国会已重开 |
[04:00] | And those are the charred remains of 16 false identities | 那些就是凯特不知为何没有上交的 |
[04:03] | that Kate has somehow compromised. | 十六具身份虚假的碳焦遗体 |
[04:07] | At the moment, my resources are scant, | 此时此刻 我资源匮乏 |
[04:09] | which is why I need your help in finding Prescott. | 所以需要你帮忙找到普莱斯考特 |
[04:11] | Why? How can a fixer for hire | 为什么 一个善后的人怎么会 |
[04:14] | derail a grand jury? | 影响大陪审团的裁决呢 |
[04:16] | Four years ago, | 四年前 |
[04:17] | I surrendered to protect you. | 我为了保护你而投降了 |
[04:20] | From Tom, Berlin, cabal. | 为了你不受汤姆 柏林 秘社的伤害 |
[04:26] | And now you may go to jail because of me. | 而现在你可能要因为我而入狱了 |
[04:29] | It appears Kate may be right after all. | 看来凯特说的是对的 |
[04:32] | Maybe I am the person you need protection from. | 可能我才是会伤害你的人 |
[04:36] | Prescott– do you have any leads? | 普莱斯考特 有什么线索吗 |
[04:43] | The lead on Prescott, Warren Casualty, | 普莱斯考特的那条线索 沃伦急诊室 |
[04:45] | it has no physical address. Only a P.O. Box. | 没有实体地址 只有邮箱地址 |
[04:47] | Reddington said it’s a front company Prescott uses | 雷丁顿说那只是个空壳公司 |
[04:49] | to hide his clients and launder his funds. | 普莱斯考特用它来隐藏客户和洗钱 |
[04:51] | Well, the address was a bust, | 虽然地址没什么用 |
[04:52] | but corporate tax returns tell a different story. | 但是企业所得税申报单给了我们线索 |
[04:54] | See, in the last three years, | 在过去三年里 |
[04:56] | the company’s reported $17 million in earnings | 这家公司上报了一亿七千万的收入 |
[04:58] | from various sources, including | 各种来源其中包括 |
[04:59] | Banish Capital, | 巴尼什资本公司 |
[05:00] | an investment firm owned by one Jay-Jay Brickman. | 一家投资公司 老板是杰杰·布里克曼 |
[05:03] | The football player? | 那个足球运动员 |
[05:07] | Reddington, I think we found a way | 雷丁顿 我们找到了一个 |
[05:09] | for you to get to Prescott. | 让你接近普莱斯考特的办法 |
[05:10] | All right, check it out, check it out, check it out. | 好了 快看 快看 |
[05:11] | We’re gonna have an aquarium behind the bar. | 吧台后面要装一个大鱼缸 |
[05:13] | 7,000 gallons or something, just crazy big. | 差不多7000加仑那么大 要很大 |
[05:15] | For fish? | 用来养鱼 |
[05:16] | Nope, not for fish. For the ladies. | 不 不是养鱼 是养女人 |
[05:19] | We’re gonna have ’em done up like mermaids… | 要让她们打扮成美人鱼 |
[05:21] | – Mermaids! – Swimming around. | -美人鱼 -游来游去 |
[05:22] | Really? You’re not in Miami anymore. | 不是吧 你已经不在迈阿密了 |
[05:25] | Now who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:26] | Someone who knows better than to mix themes | 更了解如何在娱乐场所 |
[05:28] | in an entertainment venue. | 创造气氛的人 |
[05:32] | Get this chump out of here, man. | 把这蠢货弄出去 伙计 |
[05:38] | – What do you want? – That’s a long list. | -你想怎么样 -我想的多了 |
[05:40] | But at the moment, I’ll settle for Henry Prescott. | 不过现在 我要找亨利·普莱斯考特 |
[05:44] | – Doesn’t ring a bell. – Well, let me ring it for you. | -没听说过这个人 -我来帮你回忆下 |
[05:46] | A few months ago, you were tweaking on | 几个月之前 你在拉斯维加斯的 |
[05:49] | whatever you were tweaking on at that nightclub in Vegas | 一家夜店里狂欢 |
[05:51] | and inadvertently discharged your handgun | 但是不小心枪走火了 |
[05:55] | in the general direction of a crowded dance floor, | 子弹射向了舞池里的一群人 |
[05:57] | sending a Belgian tourist to the emergency room. | 让一名比利时的游客进了抢救室 |
[06:00] | Henry Prescott is the man who made that all go away. | 亨利·普莱斯考特替你摆平了这事 |
[06:04] | Let go of my friend, please. | 松开我的朋友 |
[06:08] | Now if I knew the man you were talking about, | 如果我认识你刚才说的这个人 |
[06:09] | and I’m not saying I do, | 我并不是说我认识 |
[06:11] | I’d only call him if I had a problem. | 只有在我遇到麻烦的时候才找他 |
[06:14] | Like… a real problem. | 我是说 大麻烦的时候 |
[06:15] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[06:19] | There. There’s a problem. | 看 麻烦来了 |
[06:22] | Your drug dealer’s bleeding out on the floor in your VIP room | 给你供货的毒贩子在你新夜店的贵宾室 |
[06:26] | of your new nightclub. | 快要流血而亡了 |
[06:28] | With the morals clause in your new contract, | 根据你新合同的道德条款 |
[06:30] | you won’t collect a penny. | 你就要收不到钱了 |
[06:34] | Henry Prescott. | 亨利·普莱斯考特 |
[06:36] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[06:42] | A moment. | 稍等 |
[06:58] | This is pretty Jurassic. | 这个太久远了 |
[06:59] | I was told it was still here. | 别人跟我说还在这 |
[07:01] | Guess it should be here then. Just go on right over there. | 那就应该在这 去那等着 |
[07:07] | 475-6826-b 475-6826-b. | |
[07:13] | Knock yourself out. | 请自便 |
[07:43] | Look, I did the best I could. | 我已经尽力了 |
[07:44] | I don’t know how long he’s gonna last. | 我不知道他还能撑多久 |
[07:46] | I hear, like, these little gurgling noises | 我听见 他呼吸的时候 |
[07:47] | – when he breathes. – You did fine, Jay-Jay. | -有汩汩声 -你做得很好 杰杰 |
[07:53] | I’m gonna transport your associate to a private clinic. | 我要把你的伙伴送到私人诊所 |
[07:56] | But first, you need to tell me what happened here. | 但你首先要告诉我发生了什么 |
[07:58] | I happened. | 是我 |
[08:01] | – Who’s this? – I don’t even know. | -他是谁 -我不知道 |
[08:03] | He came here looking for you. | 他来找你 |
[08:04] | Next thing I know, he’s shooting up the place. | 然后他开始乱开枪 |
[08:08] | You confirmed you were my client to a stranger? | 你跟一个陌生人承认你是我的客户 |
[08:10] | The man has a gun in his hand. Hell, yeah, I confirmed. | 这家伙手里拿着枪 我当然得承认 |
[08:13] | My apologies for the forced introduction, Mr. Prescott, | 抱歉让你这么赶来 普莱斯考特先生 |
[08:16] | but I require some information. | 但是我需要一些情报 |
[08:19] | On November 19, 2015, | 在2015年11月19日 |
[08:22] | your services were engaged | 有人雇你 |
[08:24] | to pick up a package in Dupont Circle. | 去杜邦广场拿一份包裹 |
[08:27] | I need you to tell me the exact disposition of that package. | 我需要你告诉我你是如何处置那个包裹的 |
[08:30] | I don’t need to tell you anything. | 我不需要告诉你什么 |
[08:33] | Come now. | 别闹了 |
[08:35] | If you don’t give me the information I’ve requested, | 如果你不给我我想要的情报 |
[08:38] | it’ll all be over. | 一切就结束了 |
[08:40] | What are you gonna do? Shoot me? | 你要干什么 开枪打我吗 |
[08:41] | I don’t have to. | 我不需要 |
[08:43] | To be effective, people like you must operate from the shadows. | 你这行必须要隐姓埋名才行 |
[08:47] | Anonymity and discretion are your stock and trade. | 不能让别人知道你的身份 否则就玩完了 |
[08:50] | And I’m about to make you famous. | 而我会让你名声大噪的 |
[08:52] | Once you, Jay-Jay, and gunshot wound here | 等你 杰杰还有这位受伤的人 |
[08:55] | make the headlines tomorrow, | 明天上了头条 |
[08:57] | your phone will never ring again. | 就再也不会有人找你了 |
[08:59] | Or you can tell me what I need to know. | 或者你告诉我我想知道的 |
[09:03] | Where’s the package? | 包裹在哪 |
[09:11] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[09:12] | Hey, you’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[09:14] | All you have to do is answer their questions. | 你只要回答他们的问题就可以了 |
[09:16] | If you don’t, you’ll be held in contempt. | 要是不说 你会因藐视法庭被拘留 |
[09:18] | You’ll go to prison. | 你会进监狱的 |
[09:19] | Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[09:22] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[09:31] | I do. | 我宣誓 |
[09:31] | Sir, please state your name and occupation for the grand jury. | 先生 请对大陪审团说出你的名字及职业 |
[09:36] | Aram Mojtabai, | 阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔 |
[09:38] | and I am an FBI agent. | 联调局探员 |
[09:40] | You’re an agent with a task force | 你属于一个特别小组 |
[09:42] | created to work with a criminal informant | 这个小组是专为与罪犯线人 |
[09:44] | named Raymond Reddington? | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作而设立的 |
[09:45] | Yeah… | 这个… |
[09:47] | I’m not really supposed to talk about my work, so… | 我不应该谈论我的工作 所以… |
[09:52] | We’ve heard testimony that your task force | 有人作证说你的特别小组 |
[09:54] | has allowed Reddington to commit violent crimes | 一直容许雷丁顿从事暴力犯罪 |
[09:56] | and done nothing to stop it. | 并且完全不加以阻止 |
[09:58] | Stop Mr. Reddington? | 阻止雷丁顿 |
[10:00] | Well, if you knew him, you’d know that’s — | 如果你认识他 你就会知道 |
[10:02] | that’s basically impossible. | 那基本是不可能的 |
[10:03] | I see. So you knew he was continuing to commit crimes | 明白了 所以你知道他做你们的线人时 |
[10:06] | – while serving as your informant. – I-I didn’t say that. No, no — | -仍在继续犯罪活动 -我没这么说 不 |
[10:09] | – That’s not accurate, – you just weren’t able to control him. | -你这么说 -你们没有能力控制他 |
[10:10] | – what you’re saying. – Newton Phillips. | -并不准确 -牛顿·菲利普斯 |
[10:11] | Alistair Pitt. | 阿里斯泰尔·皮特 |
[10:12] | Milos Pavel Kinsky, AKA Berlin. | 米洛斯·帕维尔·金斯基 即柏林 |
[10:14] | Diane Fowler. | 黛安·福勒 |
[10:16] | These are all people Reddington murdered | 这些人都是在雷丁顿与你们合作期间 |
[10:18] | while working with you, correct? | 被他杀害的 对吗 |
[10:22] | Agent Mojtabai, the grand jury has subpoenaed your testimony. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 大陪审团需要你的证词 |
[10:27] | You have immunity. | 你有豁免权 |
[10:28] | Nothing you say can incriminate you, | 你说的任何事都不会连累你 |
[10:30] | so you can be compelled to answer! | 你必须回答 |
[10:36] | Okay, you know what? Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | I’m proud of the work we do with Mr. Reddington. | 我很骄傲 跟雷丁顿合作 |
[10:39] | Yeah, I’m proud of it. You heard me. | 没错 我很自豪 你听到我说的了 |
[10:41] | Yes, his world is absolutely terrifying, | 没错 他的世界很可怕 |
[10:43] | – but it exists. – Okay, we’re done here. | -但它是存在的 -好了 到此为止 |
[10:44] | Agent Mojtabai, you are excused. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 你可以走了 |
[10:45] | And the only reason we know that | 而我们知道这一切的唯一原因 |
[10:46] | – is because Mr. Reddington is the one who helps us… – Agent Gale, | -是因为雷丁顿先生帮助我们 -盖尔探员 |
[10:47] | please hold Agent Mojtabai in contempt… | 请在我申请莫伊塔巴尔探员的逮捕令期间 |
[10:48] | …take down the very worst people in it! | …打倒了其中最坏的人 |
[10:50] | – …while I secure a warrant for his arrest. – You don’t — Okay. | -将他以藐视法庭罪收监 -你不… |
[10:52] | – Get up! – Okay, okay, fine. Do you know how we have to do that? | -站起来 -你知道我们是怎么做的吗 |
[10:54] | We have to make choices. Write that down. | 我们必须做出选择 把这句话记下来 |
[10:56] | You wanna put us on trial? Give us a trial. | 你想让我们受审 那就审吧 |
[10:57] | Let us have a chance to present a defense. | 让我们有机会为自己辩护 |
[10:59] | We’ll see what happens then. | 看看到时究竟会怎样 |
[11:01] | I-I told you this was a mistake. | 我跟你说过这是个错误 |
[11:13] | – That Prescott? – Yes. | -那是普莱斯考特 -是的 |
[11:15] | He has something I think you’ll find of particular interest. | 他有一些东西 我觉得你会很感兴趣 |
[11:18] | Mr. Prescott, my associate, | 普莱斯考特先生 这是我的伙伴 |
[11:20] | Frank Sturgeon. | 弗兰克·斯特金 |
[11:21] | I’ll need him to confirm the findings. | 我需要他来确认 |
[11:24] | It’s organized by date. | 是按日期存放的 |
[11:30] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[11:31] | A depository of sorts. | 一个储藏各种东西的地方 |
[11:33] | Prescott’s insurance policies. | 普莱斯考特的保险箱 |
[11:38] | We’re looking for 11-19-15. | 我们要找的编号是11-19-15 |
[11:44] | You’ll want these. | 戴上这个 |
[11:54] | And here we are. | 在这里呢 |
[11:59] | These have particular interest to me? | 我会对这个东西感兴趣 |
[12:01] | I’m certain of it. | 没错 |
[12:08] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:13] | Dive in. | 伸手进去 |
[12:27] | Mother of God. | 我的老天 |
[12:29] | Congratulations, Donald. | 恭喜你 唐纳德 |
[12:30] | Your hunt for Reven Wright is over. | 你对雷文·莱特的追踪到此结束 |
[12:41] | 美国司法部 华盛顿 | |
[12:47] | Please tell me you’re here to get him out. | 请告诉我你来这是为了把他救出来的 |
[12:49] | I can’t do that. No one can. | 我做不到 没人能做到 |
[12:51] | He will remain here until he agrees to cooperate, | 除非他同意合作 否则出不去 |
[12:53] | which he will never do. | 而他是绝对不会合作的 |
[12:54] | Oh, come on. There’s gotta | 拜托 你总能 |
[12:54] | – be something — – You’re a smart girl, Janet. | -做点什么 -你是个聪明姑娘 珍妮特 |
[12:55] | You saw an opportunity and you took it. | 你看到机会并抓住了它 |
[12:57] | Could we please just focus on Aram? | 我们能谈谈阿兰姆的事吗 |
[12:59] | I am doing that. That’s why I’m here. | 我说的就是他 这是我来的原因 |
[13:01] | – To tell him the truth about you. – About me? | -告诉他关于你的真相 -我的真相 |
[13:04] | What did you get for giving him up? | 你出卖他得到了什么好处 |
[13:07] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:09] | I got a warrant for your car’s navigation system | 我申请查看了你的汽车导航仪 |
[13:11] | to see where you’ve been. | 想看看你都去了哪里 |
[13:12] | And guess what? You’ve been here at the courthouse, | 你猜怎么着 你来过法院 |
[13:15] | on the same day as the grand jury was in session. | 就在大陪审团开庭的那天 |
[13:16] | I was subpoenaed to testify. | 我被传唤作证 |
[13:19] | I didn’t tell Aram because I wasn’t allowed to. | 我没告诉阿兰姆是因为我不能说 |
[13:21] | Aram wasn’t allowed to either, and yet he told us. | 阿兰姆也不能说 但他还是告诉我们了 |
[13:25] | They told me if I cooperated, | 他们说如果我合作 |
[13:27] | they would expunge my criminal record. | 可以抹去我的罪犯记录 |
[13:30] | The second chance I couldn’t pass up. | 我不能错过这个机会 |
[13:32] | Can you honestly tell me you would’ve done differently? | 老实说 你会做出不同的选择吗 |
[13:35] | Yes. I can. | 是的 我会 |
[13:44] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[13:46] | I know it doesn’t seem like it right now, but you did. | 虽然现在看起来不是 但是确实是 |
[13:50] | I’m totally freaking out in here. | 我几乎要崩溃了 |
[13:51] | And I’m half-Muslim, | 我是半穆斯林 |
[13:52] | which is definitely… not a plus. | 这肯定没什么帮助 |
[13:57] | I’m sorry. What can I do? | 抱歉 有什么我能做的 |
[14:00] | Nothing. It’s, | 没什么 没 |
[14:03] | thank you, it’s fine. | 谢谢你 没事的 |
[14:05] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[14:12] | Look, Janet’s been amazing. | 听着 珍妮特人很好 |
[14:15] | I know you hate her, | 我知道你讨厌她 |
[14:16] | which is why I didn’t wanna say anything, | 因此我不想说什么 |
[14:17] | but the fact is, is I’m barely hanging on in here, | 但事实是 我几乎是在这里硬撑着 |
[14:20] | and if it wasn’t for her… | 如果不是她 |
[14:28] | Not that it even matters, because Mr. Kaplan is gonna | 这都不重要 因为卡普兰先生 |
[14:30] | testify tomorrow afternoon, and when she does, | 明天下午要去作证 等她去了 |
[14:33] | there’s, | 那时 |
[14:38] | there’s nothing I can do to protect you. | 我就没法保护你了 |
[14:43] | Reddington has a lead, | 雷丁顿有办法 |
[14:45] | an angle he thinks might get you out of here. | 他想他有办法把你弄出去 |
[14:47] | Is that what you came to tell me? | 你来是为告诉我这个吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah, that was it, what Reddington’s doing. | 没错 雷丁顿现在就在忙这个 |
[14:50] | And I fed your turtle. | 我喂了你的乌龟 |
[14:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:54] | That’s… | 真的 |
[14:57] | That’s incredibly thoughtful. | 太贴心了 |
[15:00] | Hang in there. Okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry, Katarina. | 抱歉 卡特莲娜 |
[16:12] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[16:20] | I know it’s hard to believe, but I was a golden boy once. | 也许很难相信 但我也曾是人们眼中的金童 |
[16:24] | Fresh out of the Navy. | 刚从海军出来时 |
[16:25] | Youngest agent ever appointed to the Pentagon’s | 曾被任命为五角大楼联合调查和情报工作小组 |
[16:27] | combined investigation and intelligence task force. | 最年轻的探员 |
[16:31] | At the time, Reddington was stationed overseas | 当时 雷丁顿驻扎在海外 |
[16:34] | working counterintelligence. | 从事反间谍工作 |
[16:35] | You worked together. | 你们共事过 |
[16:37] | He was shadowing a Russian operative code-named Seaduke. | 他跟踪一名代号是”海爵”的俄罗斯特工 |
[16:41] | So that’s why he surrendered to you. | 这是他向你投降的原因 |
[16:42] | Seaduke made Reddington | 海爵逼迫雷丁顿 |
[16:44] | and dispatched a team of Spetsnaz to abduct him. | 还派出一支特种部队劫持他 |
[16:48] | For 10 days, they tortured him, | 他们严刑拷打他整整十天 |
[16:50] | until he was rescued by an FBI-SEAL Joint Task Force. | 最终他被一支联调局海豹联合特遣队救出 |
[16:53] | I was working lead on the agency side. | 我当时在联调局追查一个线索 |
[16:55] | My job was to secure the physical evidence | 我的工作是确保海爵被捕 |
[16:57] | in the event that Seaduke was captured and prosecuted. | 和被起诉时的物证 |
[17:01] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[17:03] | why are you telling me this? | 为什么告诉我这些 |
[17:05] | Because I meant what I said. | 因为正如我所说的 |
[17:07] | I’m angry that you still don’t know why Reddington | 我很生气你还没明白雷丁顿 |
[17:09] | walked into your life. | 进入你生活的原因 |
[17:14] | The blood on this shirt from Raymond Reddington | 这件衬衫上雷蒙德·雷丁顿的血迹 |
[17:17] | has been sealed in an evidence locker | 已经被封存在一个证物柜中 |
[17:19] | for over three decades. | 近三十年了 |
[17:20] | I procured a sample and submitted it for a DNA profile. | 我取了样本 并将它送检获取DNA信息 |
[17:24] | Yours was already on file. | 你的信息已经在档案里了 |
[17:26] | Procured a sample of Reddington’s blood? | 取雷丁顿的血液样本 |
[17:29] | From evidence? | 从证据中 |
[17:31] | That’s tampering. | 这是篡改证物 |
[17:33] | Yes. And I should’ve done it the day he surrendered. | 没错 我应该在他投降的那天就做的 |
[17:37] | I submitted the sample and your profile to a private lab. | 我把样本和你的资料交给了一个私人实验室 |
[17:40] | They’ll have the results within 24 hours, | 24小时内就会出结果 |
[17:42] | so you’ll finally know whether or not | 你最终会知道雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[17:45] | Raymond Reddington is your father. | 是不是你的父亲 |
[17:55] | Female victim, apparent cause of death — | 女性受害者 死亡原因 |
[17:57] | mid-range gunshot wound. | 中距离枪击伤 |
[18:00] | No stippling present. | 无其他伤口 |
[18:02] | The body appears to have been preserved | 尸体似乎被完全浸泡在 |
[18:04] | through full immersion in a formaldehyde-phenol bath. | 福尔马林溶液中才得以保存 |
[18:19] | The straw in the wind. | 有事要发生了 |
[18:21] | Ballistics will match this to a weapon of Hitchin’s. | 弹道分析与希钦的武器匹配 |
[18:23] | Yes, proving her guilt. | 没错 证明她有罪 |
[18:25] | You get Prescott, he gets us Reven Wright, | 你找到普莱斯考特 他给了我们雷文·莱特 |
[18:28] | her body gives us that bullet, that bullet gets us Hitchin, | 她的尸体给我们子弹 子弹又联系上希钦 |
[18:31] | who has the power to derail a grand jury. | 她有能力左右陪审团 |
[18:33] | If we provide her with the proper motivation. | 如果我们为她提供适当的动机 |
[18:36] | I’m sorry, Donald, I know you’ve been longing | 对不起 唐纳德 我知道你一直渴望 |
[18:38] | to prove Hitchin’s guilt. | 证明希钦的罪名 |
[18:40] | But the only way to survive now that you finally | 但是现在唯一的生存方法就是 |
[18:42] | have that proof is to trade it away. | 将手中的证据交出去 |
[18:47] | You know how I know Hitchin was the killer? | 知道我是怎么知道希钦是凶手吗 |
[18:51] | Tommy Markin. | 汤米·马金 |
[18:53] | He was the man who killed my father and got away with it. | 就是他杀了我父亲还逃脱了罪名 |
[18:56] | I told Reven that story, | 我和雷文说过这事 |
[18:57] | told her that’s the reason why I became a cop, | 和她说这是我做警察的原因 |
[19:01] | to prevent other Tommy Markins from getting away with murder. | 为了阻止其他人逃脱谋杀罪名 |
[19:04] | She was the only one I told, and then she’s killed, | 我只告诉过她 然后她被杀了 |
[19:07] | and Hitchin asks me to look into a suspect. | 接着希钦就叫我调查一名嫌疑犯 |
[19:10] | Tommy Markin, the man who got away. | 汤米·马金 逃脱罪名的那个人 |
[19:13] | It was like Reven was sending me a message | 这就像是雷文在通过杀她的人 |
[19:16] | through her killer, begging me to solve this case. | 向我传递一个信息 求我破了这个案子 |
[19:18] | And we have. But Reddington’s right. | 我们破了 但是雷丁顿说得对 |
[19:21] | We either all go free or we all go to jail. | 我们要么全部自由 要么全部去坐牢 |
[19:36] | Bus number 348 from Pittsburgh | 从匹兹堡来的348号车 |
[19:38] | now arriving door number 2. | 抵达二号门 |
[19:47] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[19:49] | Mr. Kaplan. | 卡普兰先生 |
[19:50] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这么做 |
[19:53] | Raymond has left me no choice. | 雷蒙德让我别无选择 |
[19:54] | Let’s meet. Just you and me. | 我们见一面 就你和我 |
[19:57] | I can no longer trust you. | 我无法再相信你 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:02] | But I have every reason to trust you. | 但我有无数的理由相信你 |
[20:13] | Well, if it isn’t America’s Most Wanted | 美国头号通缉犯和道格警官 |
[20:15] | and Deputy Dawg. | 大驾光临 |
[20:17] | I thought you were on administrative leave, | 我还以为你被停职了 |
[20:19] | not cavorting with criminals. | 而不是和罪犯混在一起 |
[20:21] | Donald doesn’t cavort. | 唐纳德从不和我混在一起 |
[20:22] | In fact, I think you’ll find our little meeting today | 事实上 我想今天的会面 |
[20:25] | rather serious in tone. | 会比较严肃 |
[20:28] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[20:30] | Say something, Agent Ressler. | 说点什么 雷斯勒探员 |
[20:31] | You don’t look well. | 你似乎不大好 |
[20:33] | There’s a federal grand jury investigating whether Donald | 现在有联邦大陪审团正在调查 |
[20:36] | and his task force have been enabling me | 唐纳德和他的特别小组是否在 |
[20:38] | to continue to commit crimes. | 让我继续犯罪 |
[20:40] | My, sounds like a problem. | 天 听着确实是个麻烦 |
[20:42] | It seems inevitable | 我的豁免协议 |
[20:43] | that my immunity agreement will be revoked | 似乎无可避免将作废 |
[20:45] | and the members of the task force | 而特别小组的成员 |
[20:47] | will be indicted forthwith. | 也将会被起诉 |
[20:50] | Well, jeez, fellas, I’m so sorry to hear that. | 天哪 伙计们 真是很遗憾 |
[20:53] | Fortunately, for us, | 幸运的是 对我们来说 |
[20:55] | our problem is your problem. | 我们的麻烦就是你的麻烦 |
[20:56] | Yeah? And why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[20:57] | I can’t do this. I… | 我做不到 我… |
[20:59] | As you can see, Laurel, Donald’s upset. | 如你所见 劳雷尔 唐纳德心情不好 |
[21:02] | And what has him wound tighter than a $2 watch? | 什么会让他如此紧张 |
[21:05] | His impending indictment? No. | 他即将面临的起诉吗 非也 |
[21:09] | It’s this. | 是这个 |
[21:10] | A slug the medical examiner just pulled | 法医刚从雷文·莱特体内 |
[21:12] | out of Reven Wright’s body. | 取出的一枚弹头 |
[21:14] | You and I both know ballistics will match it to the Glock 19 | 你我都知道弹道分析会与你床头柜里的 |
[21:18] | in your nightstand, and as I understand it, | 那把格洛克19相吻合 就我理解 |
[21:20] | Agent Ressler has a team standing by as we speak | 此刻雷斯勒探员已经命令了一支小队待命 |
[21:23] | ready to enter your home and seize the firearm. | 准备进入你家收缴武器 |
[21:27] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[21:28] | Tragically, Reven Wright’s body was never found. | 可惜 一直没找到雷文·莱特的尸体 |
[21:33] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[21:34] | Until Henry Prescott, the cleaner that you hired | 直到你雇佣来处理雷文尸体的 |
[21:36] | to dispose of Reven’s body like a piece of garbage, | 清道夫亨利·普莱斯考特 |
[21:39] | took us right to her. | 带我们找到了她 |
[21:40] | Let’s give Prescott a call | 让我们给普莱斯考特打个电话 |
[21:42] | so you can hear for yourself. | 你自己听听 |
[21:43] | With that bullet, | 有了那颗弹头 |
[21:44] | Donald finally has what he’s been looking for | 唐纳德终于找到 自雷文被害那天起 |
[21:46] | since the day you killed Reven — | 他一直在找寻的东西 |
[21:48] | irrefutable proof. | 如山铁证 |
[21:52] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[21:55] | We hand over the slug, and you make that grand jury go away. | 我们把弹头给你 你解决大陪审团 |
[21:59] | It’s not easy. | 那可不容易 |
[22:01] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[22:03] | Then we’ve wasted your time and ours. | 那我们就浪费了彼此的时间 |
[22:05] | I do wonder what else Donald’s men | 我也很好奇唐纳德的小队 |
[22:07] | will find in your nightstand. | 还会在你的床头柜里发现什么 |
[22:09] | Are you a vibrator kind of gal, Laurel? | 你是不是偷偷藏了震动棒 劳雷尔 |
[22:11] | We’ll see. | 我们会知道的 |
[22:14] | If I do this, | 如果我照你们说的做了 |
[22:16] | you don’t mention me and Reven Wright | 你不能再在同一句话里 |
[22:18] | in the same sentence again. | 同时提及我和雷文·莱特的名字 |
[22:20] | – Say it. – Deal. | -如何 -成交 |
[22:22] | Not you. Him. | 不是你 他 |
[22:24] | Boy Scouts don’t give up their merit badges easily. | 童子军可不会轻易放弃努力得来的奖章 |
[22:28] | How do I know you’re gonna hold up your end? | 我怎么知道你能信守承诺 |
[22:31] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[22:44] | Mr. Kaplan would like to see you. | 卡普兰先生想见你 |
[22:57] | Mr. Hitchin, what are you doing here? | 希钦女士 你来这干什么 |
[22:59] | The question, Lindsay, is what the hell are you doing here? | 问题是 林赛 你在这干什么 |
[23:01] | Conducting a grand jury investigation. | 进行大陪审团调查 |
[23:03] | You’re investigating the FBI’s relationship | 你在调查联调局 |
[23:05] | to Raymond Reddington here? | 与雷蒙德·雷丁顿的关系 |
[23:08] | What the hell are you thinking? Do you have — | 你在想什么 你有什么… |
[23:11] | – Who’s this? – I’m Special Agent Julian Gale. | -这是谁 -特别探员朱利安·盖尔 |
[23:13] | Are you? Well, you may not be for long, | 是吗 你当不了多久特别探员了 |
[23:15] | Agent Gale. | 盖尔探员 |
[23:16] | Reddington’s supposed deal with the FBI | 雷丁顿与联调局可能存在的协议 |
[23:18] | is a matter of national security. | 事关国家安全 |
[23:20] | The testimony you’re taking | 你所采集的证词 |
[23:22] | touches on highly sensitive matters | 触及了极度敏感问题 |
[23:23] | that go way beyond | 远不是这间屋子里的 |
[23:24] | what anyone in this room should be hearing, | 任何人应该听到的 |
[23:26] | – including the two of you. – Is that so? Because I — | -包括你们俩 -是吗 因为我 |
[23:27] | This investigation is over by executive authority. Sorry. | 调查被行政当局中止了 抱歉 |
[23:31] | I want this case closed and all the records expunged. | 立刻结束此案 并清除所有记录 |
[23:33] | Make sure you get the court reporter’s transcription | 确保清除法庭书记官的手稿 |
[23:35] | and any exhibits. | 和一切证据 |
[23:36] | What’s he got on you? Must be good. | 他手头有你什么把柄 一定是猛料 |
[23:41] | – Excuse me? – So it’s true. | -你说什么 -看来是真的了 |
[23:43] | Reddington can corrupt just about anybody, huh? | 雷丁顿能侵蚀任何人 |
[23:46] | Keep talking, Agent Gale. Please. | 继续说吧 盖尔探员 请 |
[23:49] | Your entire career’s not over just yet. | 你的整个职业生涯还没有完全结束 |
[23:50] | Make sure you destroy what little you have left. | 请务必摧毁那仅剩的一点 |
[24:02] | Kaplan. | 卡普兰 |
[24:03] | The grand jury investigation was just closed. | 大陪审团调查刚刚终止了 |
[24:05] | – The whole damn case, it was withdrawn. – Withdrawn? | -整个案子都被撤销了 -撤销了 |
[24:08] | Yes, withdrawn by | 是的 |
[24:09] | National Security Advisor Laurel Hitchin. | 被国家安全顾问劳雷尔·希钦撤销了 |
[24:11] | It’s a cover-up. | 肯定有内情 |
[24:12] | What about my immunity agreement? | 我的豁免协议呢 |
[24:14] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[24:15] | The deal was you testify, then you get immunity. | 交易是你作证 你免罪 |
[24:18] | Now that that’s off the table, you — | 既然现在没证可做了 |
[24:26] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[24:31] | Hands on the wheel. | 手放方向盘上 |
[24:38] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[24:39] | It’s been a long time. You look fit. | 好久不见 气色不错 |
[24:42] | Jumping jacks? | 健身来着 |
[24:44] | Hitchin. You got to her. | 希钦 你搞定她了 |
[24:47] | When was the last time you and I saw each other? | 我们上次见面是什么时候 |
[24:50] | London? | 在伦敦 |
[24:51] | No. Cape Town? | 不对 开普敦 |
[24:53] | No, that’s not right. | 不 也不对 |
[24:55] | Don’t tell me. It’ll come. | 别告诉我 会想起来的 |
[24:59] | How? | 怎么弄的 |
[25:00] | Did you bribe her? | 向她行贿 |
[25:01] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 没错 |
[25:05] | Anywho, Mr. Kaplan — | 无所谓 卡普兰先生 |
[25:07] | I need to know how to reach her. | 我得知道怎么找她 |
[25:08] | Yeah. Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[25:10] | She uses burner phones. | 她用一次性电话 |
[25:12] | You must have her latest number. | 你手上有她最新的号码吧 |
[25:15] | So what are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[25:17] | Kill me? | 杀了我 |
[25:19] | No, I’m gonna take your phone. | 不 我要拿走你电话 |
[25:22] | Ho Chi Minh City! That’s it. | 胡志明市 想起来了 |
[25:24] | I got away from you aboard that catfish trawler | 我在西贡河上了鲶鱼船 |
[25:28] | on the Saigon River. | 终于摆脱了你 |
[25:29] | My God, the humidity. | 老天 那太潮湿了 |
[25:31] | But fun times indeed. | 但是愉快的记忆 |
[25:33] | More to come, Agent Gale. | 回见 盖尔探员 |
[25:35] | More to come. | 回见 |
[25:41] | Hitchin did it. We’re in the clear. | 希钦做到了 我们无罪 |
[25:45] | – Which means so is she. – And Aram? | -那她也无罪了 -阿兰姆呢 |
[25:46] | He was found in contempt of a grand jury | 他被控藐视已不存在的 |
[25:47] | that no longer exists. | 大陪审团 |
[25:49] | Where’s Keen? She needs to hear this. | 基恩呢 得告诉她这个好消息 |
[25:52] | Your plan worked. | 你的计划成功了 |
[25:53] | I’m gonna give you a cellphone number | 我给你一个电话号码 |
[25:54] | I need you to trace. | 你给我追踪一下 |
[25:56] | Did you hear me? We’re in the clear. | 你没听懂吗 我们已经没事了 |
[25:57] | I haven’t been able to reach Elizabeth. | 我联系不上伊丽莎白 |
[25:59] | – Is she there? – No. | -她在那吗 -不在 |
[26:00] | – Who’s the number for? – Kaplan’s burner. | -谁的号码 -卡普兰的一次性手机 |
[26:03] | If we find it, we find her, | 我们追踪电话就能找到她 |
[26:04] | and I think Agent Keen. | 应该也能找到基恩探员 |
[26:06] | She doubted my plan, Harold. | 她对我的计划有疑虑 哈罗德 |
[26:08] | I believe she had another one in mind. | 我认为她自己另有计划 |
[26:10] | A direct appeal to Kaplan. | 直接劝说卡普兰 |
[26:11] | Who was relying on the grand jury to separate us. | 卡普兰想靠大陪审团离间我们 |
[26:14] | I fear Kaplan’s backup plan will be more extreme. | 我担心卡普兰的后备计划更极端 |
[26:17] | The number. Give it to me. | 电话号码 告诉我 |
[26:25] | Mr. Kaplan? | 卡普兰先生 |
[26:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:03] | I swore an oath to your mother | 我曾向你母亲发誓 |
[27:04] | I would protect you with my life. | 我会用生命保护你 |
[27:06] | I fear I’ve failed you. | 恐怕我辜负你了 |
[27:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:13] | We’re at the end now, and I’m… | 我们走到头了 我 |
[27:17] | lost. | 迷路了 |
[27:20] | Tired. | 累了 |
[27:25] | I don’t know how to keep you safe. | 我不知道怎么保你安全 |
[27:29] | You don’t have to keep me safe. | 你不用保护我 |
[27:33] | This could be over. | 可以放下了 |
[27:35] | It could stop. | 可以了结了 |
[27:41] | Masha, I can show you the truth. | 玛莎 我能告诉你真相 |
[27:47] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[27:49] | If you want to know why he came into your life… | 我想告诉你为何他会走进你的生活 |
[27:56] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[27:58] | I can take you. We can go together. | 我能带你走 我们可以一起走 |
[28:01] | But it has to be your choice. | 但你得自己抉择 |
[28:18] | We have a location. | 有定位了 |
[28:19] | Virginia State Highway 501, | 弗吉尼亚501州际公路 |
[28:21] | just south of Brookneal. | 布鲁克尼尔向南 |
[28:22] | We’re rolling out. | 这就出发 |
[28:23] | We need to take 501 North. | 走501公路 往北 |
[28:25] | We’re closer. Keep us updated. | 我们更近 有新情况就告诉我 |
[28:29] | Kate, where are we going? | 凯特 我们去哪 |
[28:32] | I loved Raymond. | 我爱过雷蒙德 |
[28:34] | And your mother. | 还有你母亲 |
[28:37] | I loved her, too. | 我也爱过她 |
[28:40] | This secret… | 那个秘密 |
[28:42] | what Reddington’s hiding from me — | 雷丁顿瞒着我的 |
[28:45] | I think I know… | 我大概知道 |
[29:20] | Elizabeth, if you get out of the car, | 伊丽莎白 你如果下车 |
[29:22] | you choose Raymond. | 你就选了雷蒙德 |
[29:23] | If you stay, you choose the truth. | 你要留下 就选了真相 |
[29:27] | Kate, get out of the car. | 凯特 下车 |
[29:43] | Turn the engine off, Kate. | 把引擎关了 凯特 |
[29:50] | Baz. | 巴兹 |
[29:51] | Please, Kate, turn it off. Get out of the car. | 拜托 凯特 关引擎 下车 |
[30:07] | Baz? My God. | 巴兹 上帝 |
[30:10] | I need an ambulance! | 我需要救护车 |
[30:12] | Highway 501! | 501公路 |
[30:41] | Hello, Kate. | 你好 凯特 |
[30:44] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[30:46] | Clever use of Laurel Hitchin to commandeer the grand jury. | 借劳雷尔·希钦达制衡大陪审团这招很巧妙 |
[30:50] | Critical oversight on my part. | 都怪我犯了重大失误 |
[30:52] | You’re so focused on destroying me, | 你太专注于想要毁掉我 |
[30:54] | you’re willing to hurt one of the few people | 以至于不惜伤害自己所爱过的 |
[30:56] | you’ve ever loved. | 为数不多的人之一 |
[30:59] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[31:00] | I was so focused on you, I didn’t see | 我太专注于你 我没发现 |
[31:02] | that getting you away from her is unnecessary. | 让你远离她根本没必要 |
[31:06] | All I have to do is give her the truth. | 我只需要告诉她真相 |
[31:10] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[31:12] | Our secret. At Tansi Farms. | 我们在谭斯农场的秘密 |
[31:17] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[31:19] | I have it, Raymond. | 在我手上 雷蒙德 |
[31:20] | I went there and I dug it up, and I’m gonna give it to her. | 我去那里把它挖了出来 准备交给她 |
[31:31] | I need a perimeter at the 1-mile mark | 我需要1.5公里外设立警戒线 |
[31:33] | and patrol boats on the water. | 水上要布置巡逻船 |
[31:34] | All communications go through the Bureau command | 所有通讯必须经过设立在大桥东端的 |
[31:36] | which we’re establishing on the east end of the bridge. | 联调局指挥部 |
[31:43] | Look around you, Kate. It’s over. | 你四周看看 凯特 都结束了 |
[31:45] | You honestly believe I didn’t consider this moment, | 你真的认为我没有想到过这个时刻 |
[31:48] | anticipate the possibility of prison? | 预料到入狱的可能性吗 |
[31:50] | I don’t see what choice you have. | 我觉得你别无选择 |
[31:52] | I made a promise to Elizabeth’s mother | 我对伊丽莎白的母亲保证过 |
[31:54] | to protect her girl at all costs. | 会不惜一切代价保护她 |
[31:56] | And I can’t do that from a cell… | 我如果入狱就做不到了 |
[31:59] | which is why I have a contingency plan. | 所以我才会留有后招 |
[32:02] | Isn’t that what you taught me, Raymond? | 这不就是你教我的吗 雷蒙德 |
[32:05] | Always make contingencies. | 有备无患 |
[32:12] | Are you okay? You’re not hurt? | 你还好吗 你没受伤吧 |
[32:13] | Yeah, I’m fine. We gotta get out there. | 我没事 我们赶紧过去 |
[32:14] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[32:15] | No, we can’t wait. We gotta help her. | 不能等 我们得救她 |
[32:17] | Reddington’s gonna kill her. | 雷丁顿会杀了她的 |
[32:18] | We both know why you’re here — | 我们都知道你为什么在这里 |
[32:20] | to finish what you couldn’t months ago, | 是完成你几个月前未尽之事 |
[32:22] | to put a bullet in my head. | 要杀了我 |
[32:24] | That’s the moment I’ve anticipated. | 这正是我所等待的时刻 |
[32:26] | Shoot me dead, and when you do, | 把我打死 我一死 |
[32:28] | my confidante will be alerted, | 我的好友会收到通知 |
[32:30] | and Elizabeth will be given our secret from Tansi Farms. | 他们会把谭斯农场的秘密交给伊丽莎白 |
[32:34] | There’s one flaw in your plan, Kate. | 你的计划中有个漏洞 凯特 |
[32:37] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我无意伤害你 |
[32:38] | I never should’ve pulled that trigger in the first place. | 我当初就不该朝你开枪 |
[32:41] | I certainly won’t now. Not again. | 我现在肯定不会 不会再开枪了 |
[32:43] | I’m not going to prison, Raymond. | 我不会去监狱的 雷蒙德 |
[32:46] | Pull the trigger. Release the truth. | 开枪吧 让真相大白 |
[32:48] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[32:49] | Then I will. | 那我会 |
[32:53] | I loved you, Raymond. | 我爱过你 雷蒙德 |
[32:55] | Kate! No! | 凯特 不 |
[32:55] | ♬人说♬ | |
[32:58] | ♬爱是远洋♬ | |
[33:02] | ♬人说♬ | |
[33:04] | ♬爱是大海♬ | |
[33:09] | ♬人说♬ | |
[33:11] | ♬我犯下的错♬ | |
[33:15] | ♬总有一天需要面对♬ | |
[33:22] | ♬人说♬ | |
[33:25] | ♬很多事♬ | |
[33:28] | ♬谁又能说♬ | |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:31] | ♬都是真的♬ | |
[33:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:36] | I didn’t think I had a choice. | 我以为我别无选择 |
[33:39] | When they said they were gonna revoke my immunity agreement | 他们说如果我不配合 |
[33:41] | if I didn’t cooperate, | 就要撤销我的豁免协议时 |
[33:42] | they threatened me, | 他们威胁了我 |
[33:43] | so I gave you up. | 所以我供出了你 |
[33:48] | I’m sorry, you what? | 等等 你做了什么 |
[33:50] | When I testified for the grand jur– | 我在大陪审团出庭作证时 |
[33:54] | Hang on. Didn’t… | 等等 难道 |
[33:56] | Didn’t Samar tell you? | 莎玛没有告诉你吗 |
[33:59] | I asked Harold if he would mind | 我问了哈罗德他是否介意 |
[33:59] | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 特别探员 | |
[34:01] | if I delivered this to you personally. | 我亲手将这个交给你 |
[34:03] | I wanted you to know how much I respect your dedication. | 我想让你知道我十分尊重你的奉献 |
[34:07] | I also want to make sure you understand your place | 我还想确保你清楚自己在 |
[34:10] | in this marriage. | 这一合作中的位置 |
[34:12] | You do what I want, when I want it. | 我提出要求 你就照做 |
[34:15] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[34:16] | That’s exactly what’s gonna happen. | 事实就是这样 |
[34:20] | – Hey, you don’t pee standing up in my house, Donald. – Stop. | -在我家别耍脾气 唐纳德 -住口 |
[34:23] | Stop it! | 住口 |
[34:26] | ♬溺水而亡♬ | |
[34:32] | ♬我们溺水而亡♬ | |
[34:45] | – Have a moment? – Yeah. | -有时间吗 -有 |
[34:51] | 基因技术 基因实验与研究 | |
[34:54] | 哈罗德·库珀 助理司长 特别行动司 联邦调查局 | |
[34:56] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 我就不打扰了 |
[34:58] | I ran his DNA two weeks after we met. | 我们刚认识两周时我查过他的DNA |
[35:09] | We were undercover in Montreal having dinner, | 我们当时在蒙特利尔卧底 共进晚餐 |
[35:12] | and he said that everything | 他说我对自己的了解 |
[35:14] | I thought I knew about myself was a lie. | 全都是谎言 |
[35:18] | It was intimate and weird. | 感觉亲近而又古怪 |
[35:20] | And when we thought we were made, | 当我们以为我们暴露了时 |
[35:21] | he snuck out the back | 他从后面溜出去 |
[35:23] | and I palmed his scotch glass. | 我握住了他的威士忌酒杯 |
[35:26] | But when the envelope came back, | 但当那封信寄来时 |
[35:27] | I was scared it would confirm the devil was my father. | 我很害怕会证实这位恶魔就是我父亲 |
[35:35] | I didn’t look at it. | 我没看那封信 |
[35:37] | Threw it away. | 我扔掉了 |
[35:39] | Elizabeth, I’m sorry. If you don’t want to know — | 伊丽莎白 对不起 如果你不想知道 |
[35:41] | Mr. Kaplan was my nanny. | 卡普兰先生曾是我的保姆 |
[35:45] | Somehow I’m not surprised. She loved you so much. | 我竟然一点也不惊讶 她非常地爱你 |
[35:49] | And now she’s gone. | 但是现在她不在了 |
[35:53] | Just like Sam. | 和萨姆一样 |
[35:58] | And my mom. | 和我妈一样 |
[36:01] | Everyone who knew me best, | 最了解我 |
[36:03] | knew the answers about who I was, | 知道我是谁 |
[36:07] | where I came from… | 我从哪来的每一个人 |
[36:19] | I hope you get the answer you’re looking for. | 希望你找到你要的答案 |
[36:53] | Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[36:55] | ♬话语如刃♬ | |
[36:55] | Good to have you back. Well done. | 欢迎你回来 干得好 |
[36:56] | Thank you, sir, that… means a lot. | 谢谢你 长官 你的话对我意义重大 |
[37:00] | ♬伤人至深♬ | |
[37:06] | You got out. | 你出来了 |
[37:09] | ♬沉默♬ | |
[37:11] | When you came to see me in jail… | 你去监狱探我的时候 |
[37:12] | ♬相随♬ | |
[37:14] | …why didn’t you tell me Janet was the reason I was in there? | 为什么不告诉我 我进去是因为珍妮特 |
[37:18] | Because I saw that she was making you happy. | 因为我看到她让你很开心 |
[37:21] | You seemed… | 你看着… |
[37:22] | ♬我应该对你成瘾♬ | |
[37:29] | ♬我可以感觉到你♬ | |
[37:31] | ♬在我脑中♬ | |
[37:44] | You should be going, Mr. Sturgeon. | 你该走了 斯特金先生 |
[37:49] | ♬话语如刃♬ | |
[37:54] | ♬伤人至深♬ | |
[38:04] | ♬沉默相随♬ | |
[38:09] | ♬伴你左右♬ | |
[38:14] | You… lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[38:19] | ♬中间的空白♬ | |
[38:21] | The day we met, | 我们初见那天 |
[38:22] | you asked how I got my scar. | 你问我这伤疤是怎么来的 |
[38:24] | And I told you my father gave it to me. | 我说是我爸造成的 |
[38:28] | But you knew that already, didn’t you? | 但是你早就知道了 是吧 |
[38:30] | ♬中间的空白♬ | |
[38:35] | What was it you said? | 你当时说什么来着 |
[38:36] | A father who’s a career criminal… | 我父亲是职业罪犯 |
[38:39] | and a mother who died of weakness and shame. | 而我母亲死于软弱及羞愧 |
[38:42] | ♬试图触摸♬ | |
[38:45] | ♬我努力过♬ | |
[38:48] | Why didn’t you just tell me who you were? | 你为什么不直接告诉我你的身份 |
[38:51] | Why keep it a secret? | 为什么要瞒着我 |
[38:54] | Come into my life, give up everything, | 闯进我的生活 放弃了一切 |
[38:56] | go broke trying to protect me, | 穷尽家财也要保护我 |
[38:58] | and not… | 却不 |
[39:00] | tell me you’re my father? | 告诉我你是我父亲 |
[39:01] | ♬在我脑中♬ | |
[39:05] | Broke is such a harsh word. | 穷尽家财说得太严重了 |
[39:06] | I prefer illiquid. | 我更喜欢说无流动资金 |
[39:06] | ♬融入骨血♬ | |
[39:10] | What was so awful | 你所隐瞒的 |
[39:12] | that you withheld the answer to a question | 我一直在追寻的问题的答案 |
[39:14] | I’ve been wondering my entire life? | 到底有多可怕 |
[39:19] | ♬我想我也许♬ | |
[39:22] | Were you afraid I’d turn out like you? | 你是害怕我也会变成和你一样吗 |
[39:26] | ‘Cause guess what? | 因为你猜怎么着 |
[39:28] | I am like you. | 我确实和你一样 |
[39:31] | All those times you asked me to think like a criminal, | 你一直叫我像罪犯一样思考 |
[39:35] | was it a test to see how naturally it came to me? | 是为了测试我是否有这方面的天赋吗 |
[39:40] | ♬我可以感觉到你♬ | |
[39:42] | ♬在我心中♬ | |
[39:45] | Because it did… | 因为的确 |
[39:47] | come naturally. | 是天赋本能 |
[39:50] | And that terrifies me. | 而这令我感到害怕 |
[39:56] | Elizabeth, if you need to walk away — | 伊丽莎白 如果你要离开 |
[39:58] | Walk away? | 离开 |
[40:00] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[40:03] | How can you be so smart and so clueless? | 你怎么会如此聪明 又如此愚蠢 |
[40:07] | Yes, I’m terrified. I’m angry. | 是的 我很害怕 我很生气 |
[40:08] | I’m angry at you, at who I am, | 我气你 气我的身份 |
[40:10] | at the fact that I want to help you despite | 在你对我和你自己做出这一切之后 |
[40:12] | everything you’ve done to me and to yourself. | 我气我竟然还想要帮你 |
[40:17] | But anger and fear and… | 但是愤怒 害怕 |
[40:22] | a certain amount of hatred… | 以及一定量的憎恨 |
[40:26] | are all normal in a family. | 对家人来说都是很正常的 |
[40:33] | And that’s what we are. | 我们就是这样 |
[40:40] | And I’m not gonna walk away from that. | 我是不会离开的 |
[40:58] | You didn’t deny it? | 你承认了 |
[41:00] | I didn’t. | 是的 |
[41:01] | And she thinks that’s Kate secret? | 她觉得那就是凯特的秘密 |
[41:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:05] | So she doesn’t know about the suitcase? | 所以她不知道箱子的事 |
[41:09] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[41:18] | It is gone. | 不见了 |
[41:23] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德 |
[41:26] | I’m not sure Elizabeth will ever be ready | 我想伊丽莎白永远也不可能准备好 |
[41:28] | to learn about what you did to Katarina. | 知道你对卡特莲娜所做的事 |
[41:36] | We got to find that goddamn suitcase. | 我们得找到那个该死的箱子 |
[42:03] | Hey. I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[42:06] | Mr. Kaplan’s instructions were very specific. | 卡普兰先生的指示非常明确 |
[42:10] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |