时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | It’s been an hour, Raymond. | 都一个小时了 雷蒙德 |
[00:14] | Your men coming or not? | 你的人还来不来 |
[00:15] | As I said, there’s been a slight delay at the border. | 我说了 在边境耽搁了一会儿 |
[00:17] | Yes, you said that. | 对 你是说了 |
[00:22] | Salaam seems grouchy. | 萨拉姆似乎不高兴 |
[00:24] | Perhaps he’s hungry. God knows I’m starving. | 他可能饿了 我简直快饿死了 |
[00:26] | What the hell are we doing, | 我们到底在干什么 |
[00:27] | standing around in this warehouse? | 在这仓库里浪费时间 |
[00:30] | Let’s get a meal, break bread, drink some Arak. | 去吃饭吧 用餐 喝点亚力酒 |
[00:32] | When the shipment gets here, we’ll finish our business. | 等货到了 再来了结生意 |
[00:36] | The truck isn’t coming, is it? | 货车不会来了吧 |
[00:37] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[00:40] | Oh, I’ve heard the rumors, Raymond. We all have. | 我听到谣言了 雷蒙德 我们都听到了 |
[00:44] | People are whispering. | 人们在议论纷纷 |
[00:45] | What are they whispering? | 他们在议论什么 |
[00:48] | He’s saying bills are not being paid. | 他说不会付钱了 |
[00:51] | Yeah, suppliers are defecting. | 对 供货商逃走 |
[00:54] | People are talking, Raymond. | 人们议论纷纷 雷蒙德 |
[00:55] | The — the rats are fleeing the ship. | 船上的老鼠也在逃亡 |
[01:00] | Salaam — Salaam has men in the field, | 萨拉姆的手下在战场 |
[01:02] | waiting for arms. | 等待着武器 |
[01:04] | If they’re not supplied as promised, they’ll die. | 如果不按约定供货 他们就会丧命 |
[01:07] | The truck will be here. | 货车会来的 |
[01:17] | Rhinehart, assure your client, | 瑞内哈特 向你的客户保证 |
[01:19] | as much as I detest him and his dirty little war, | 虽然我很厌恶他和他肮脏的战争 |
[01:22] | his shipment is en route and will get here when it gets here. | 但他的货在路上了 到时候就会送到 |
[01:26] | However, if he expects to take delivery, | 但是如果他想要收货 |
[01:29] | he needs to put his gun back in his pants. | 那就得把枪收回裤兜里 |
[01:32] | If that truck doesn’t show, we’re all dead. Understand? | 货车要是不出现 我们都死定了 懂吗 |
[01:37] | We’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[01:38] | Tell him to put the gun down. | 让他把枪放下 |
[01:42] | And what do you know? | 看看谁来了 |
[01:56] | I got here as soon as I could, | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[01:57] | but the situation at the border is the least of our problems. | 但边境的情况根本不算什么麻烦 |
[02:02] | – What happened? – The supplier never showed. | -怎么了 -供货商根本没现身 |
[02:04] | They sent a man to say your funds never arrived. | 派人过来说你的资金压根没到账 |
[02:06] | There was a lot of yelling, then he said the Beck Family | 吵得很凶 他还说贝克家族 |
[02:09] | is done doing business with Mr. Reddington. | 受够了跟雷丁顿先生做生意 |
[02:11] | Then he left. | 然后就走了 |
[02:21] | Indeed, the rats are fleeing, Dembe. | 老鼠确实在逃亡 邓比 |
[02:27] | If the payment wasn’t made, | 如果没有付款 |
[02:28] | it’s because Kaplan’s making a run on the bank. | 那是因为卡普兰把钱从银行转走了 |
[02:31] | Get Abe on the phone. Let’s find out what deals are in play. | 联系安倍 搞清在耍什么把戏 |
[02:39] | 卡普兰先生 第4号 | |
[02:42] | Livio, the deal will be fine. | 利维奥 交易不会有事 |
[02:44] | Things are nowhere near as bad as you’ve been led to believe. | 事情根本不是别人跟你说的那样糟糕 |
[02:47] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[02:48] | No, the Latvian route is defunct, which is…fine. | 不 拉脱维亚路线已经作废了 那…好 |
[02:52] | I-I’ve many other resources. | 我还有很多其他资源 |
[02:54] | No, you should’ve received those funds. | 不 你本该收到那笔资金的 |
[02:56] | We sent them over 24 hours ago. | 我们二十四小时前就汇给他们了 |
[02:57] | Has she said anything? Call Brimley. | 她说什么了吗 打给布里姆利 |
[03:00] | What? Yes, of course. | 什么 对 没错 |
[03:01] | I’m confirming that as we speak. | 我现在正在确认 |
[03:03] | What the hell is going on with Bank Rheinfelden? | 莱茵费尔登银行到底怎么回事 |
[03:07] | Confirmation of the funds transfer. | 资金确认转移 |
[03:10] | For what it’s worth, I can assure you | 不管怎样 我可以向你保证 |
[03:11] | there have been no security breaches on our end. | 银行方面没有出现安全漏洞 |
[03:14] | In the event Mr. Reddington would reconsider — | 如果雷丁顿先生愿意重新考虑 |
[03:16] | He won’t reconsider. Thank you. | 他不会重新考虑 谢谢 |
[03:19] | Yes. Yes. Von Hauser is gone, which is unfortunate, | 对 对 冯·豪瑟死了 很遗憾 |
[03:22] | but indicative of nothing. | 但那说明不了什么 |
[03:23] | I can assure you the passage is safe | 我向你保证路线很安全 |
[03:25] | and the documents are clean. | 文件也都毫无破绽 |
[03:27] | I’ve got Rice on the line. He’s — | 我打通赖斯的电话了 他 |
[03:28] | ♬发现被玩弄的是我♬ | |
[03:29] | Your only risk is if you step out now and your clients | 你唯一的风险就是如果你现在退出 |
[03:32] | end up with inferior material or worse yet, end up in custody. | 你的客户会拿到次货或更糟的 最后被拘留 |
[03:36] | Fine. | 好 |
[03:39] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[03:41] | – Well, what did he say? – Cancel the order. | -他说什么了 -取消订单 |
[03:43] | It appears the Frankfurt and Bagan accounts are both gone. | 好像法兰克福和蒲甘的账户都没了 |
[03:46] | I thought Kaplan was removed from the account. | 卡普兰不是从账户上除名了吗 |
[03:49] | She must be trading on your trust, | 她肯定在以你的信托交易 |
[03:50] | saying she still represents you. | 谎称她还是你的代表 |
[03:56] | Oh, it’s exhilarating. | 太让人激动了 |
[03:58] | I can actually feel my body releasing endorphins. | 我都能真切地感受到身体在分泌内啡肽 |
[04:02] | You were on the treadmill for 15 minutes. | 你就在跑步机上待了十五分钟 |
[04:04] | Walking. | 用走的 |
[04:05] | Race walking. | 竞走 |
[04:07] | It’s an Olympic sport. | 可是奥运会项目 |
[04:09] | See, this is why you’re so good for me. | 所以你跟我才这么配 |
[04:10] | I never exercise this much. | 我从没锻炼这么久 |
[04:12] | I feel amazing. | 感觉很神奇 |
[04:14] | It’s like a total stress reducer. | 非常减压 |
[04:16] | Aram Mojtabai? | 阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔 |
[04:18] | Uh…uh, yeah? | 怎么了 |
[04:20] | You’ve been subpoenaed to appear in front of a federal grand jury. | 你被传唤到联邦大陪审团面前作证 |
[04:24] | Tomorrow. Noon. | 明天中午 |
[04:25] | Everything’s there in the envelope. | 信封里有详细情况 |
[04:26] | Is this about the task force? | 是因为特别小组吗 |
[04:27] | Did — did everyone get one of these? | 所有人都收到传唤了吗 |
[04:30] | It’s illegal to tell a target of an investigation | 告诉调查目标 |
[04:31] | that you’ve been called to testify. | 你被传唤作证是违法的 |
[04:34] | Keep it to yourself. | 自己知道就行 |
[04:40] | Knock, knock! | 敲敲门 |
[04:41] | Brimley. At last, a friendly face. | 布里姆利 终于来了 友善的面孔 |
[04:45] | Here. Here. | 给我 |
[04:48] | Two rabbits. | 两只兔子 |
[04:51] | There’s a woman in the other room. | 另一间房里有个女人 |
[04:53] | I need you to get her to divulge | 我要你想办法让她开口 |
[04:55] | the name and the address of Kaplan’s new driver. | 说出卡普兰新司机的名字和地址 |
[04:58] | I’m skipping euchre with the Saltmans | 我从跟索特曼斯的尤卡牌战溜出来 |
[05:00] | to tell you this face-to-face — | 当面告诉你 |
[05:02] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[05:03] | Please, we can discuss that later. | 拜托 我们可以晚点再谈这个 |
[05:05] | I’m with you…what, 19 years? | 我已经跟了你有十九年了吧 |
[05:07] | There’s talk of bodies turning up, an investigation. | 有传闻说出现了很多尸体 当局正在调查 |
[05:11] | I wanna help, but you’re hotter than a 4-peckered billy goat, | 我也想帮忙 但你现在太烫手了 |
[05:14] | and I can’t risk doing another stretch, not even for you. | 我不能再冒险出手了 即使是为你也不行 |
[05:18] | I need you, Teddy. | 我需要你 泰迪 |
[05:19] | Betsy’s the best I can do for you. | 贝特西就是我能为你做的全部了 |
[05:22] | You know what my time at Lompoc did. | 你知道隆帕克的经历给我带来的后果 |
[05:25] | No dust mite covers. No hypoallergenic pillows. | 没有防尘螨罩 没有防敏枕头 |
[05:28] | I barely made it, | 我差点没撑过来 |
[05:29] | and that was before the hypoxemia. | 而且那还是在低血氧症之前 |
[05:32] | Whatever you need her to say, | 无论你需要她说什么 |
[05:34] | Betsy’ll squeeze it out of her. | 贝特西会从她嘴里问出来的 |
[05:36] | And then it’s rabbit stew for dinner. | 晚餐是炖兔子吗 |
[05:38] | Not stewed. Live. | 不是炖 是活吃 |
[05:41] | She likes a little tickle in her throat. | 她喜欢喉咙发痒的感觉 |
[05:47] | Mr. Reddington, whatever this is… | 雷丁顿先生 不论这是怎么回事 |
[05:50] | – I-I don’t wanna know. – The accounts. | -我都不想知道 -那些账户什么情况 |
[05:52] | – I’ve gone over each one. – And? | -我查了每个账户 -然后呢 |
[05:54] | She’s cleaning you out. | 她正在把你洗劫一空 |
[06:07] | That’s brutal. | 太残忍了 |
[06:10] | Yeah, the M.E. says the decapitation occurred postmortem. | 法医说头是在死后被砍下来的 |
[06:14] | Why do you think Reddington would do something like that? | 你觉得雷丁顿为什么要这么做 |
[06:16] | Well, maybe he gave it to someone as proof. | 或许他要把脑袋给别人作为证据 |
[06:18] | You know, a warning to an enemy. | 警告敌人之类的 |
[06:21] | See, I’m thinking he gave it to a friend as a — as a gift. | 我觉得他是把脑袋作为礼物送给一个朋友 |
[06:26] | Like an offering. | 就像一份馈赠 |
[06:28] | Donald, I want you to know | 唐纳德 我希望你明白 |
[06:29] | that I do understand how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[06:31] | From Mr. Reddington. | 这是雷丁顿先生给你的 |
[06:32] | – You get an I.D.? – ?Oh, yeah. | -你找到对方身份了吗 -没错 |
[06:34] | I I.D.’d the body | 我确认了尸体身份 |
[06:36] | and I was able to I.D. the friend. | 我也确认了那个朋友的身份 |
[06:39] | – You know where to find them? – I already did. | -你知道去哪里找他们吗 -我已经找到了 |
[06:42] | He’s standing right in front of me. | 他就站在我的面前 |
[06:46] | This is Mako Tanida. | 这是谷田真子的尸体 |
[06:48] | He killed some of the Bureau’s best men and women. | 他杀了几个联调局最优秀的探员 |
[06:51] | And then Reddington goes and kills him. | 然后雷丁顿去杀了他 |
[06:56] | Why would Reddington do that? | 雷丁顿为什么要这么做 |
[06:58] | In exchange for your protection. | 为了换取你们的保护 |
[07:02] | I followed you to the woods. | 我跟踪你去了树林 |
[07:03] | I saw you and Keen with Reddington. | 我看到你和基恩与雷丁顿在一起 |
[07:05] | I was wrong. | 我之前想错了 |
[07:07] | Keen wasn’t informing Reddington. | 基恩没有向雷丁顿告密 |
[07:09] | Reddington was informing you, the Bureau. | 是雷丁顿在向你们 向联调局告知消息 |
[07:13] | After everything we did to try and hunt down Reddington. | 在我们尽一切努力去追捕雷丁顿之后 |
[07:16] | After everything that Reddington did. | 在雷丁顿所做的一切之后 |
[07:18] | America’s most wanted man. | 美国的头号通缉犯 |
[07:22] | – You cut a deal with him. – No. | -你居然和他达成了协议 -没有 |
[07:24] | No, Julian. | 没有 朱利安 |
[07:24] | I didn’t make a deal, all right? | 我没有和他达成协议 好吗 |
[07:26] | Main Justice did, and — and when I found out, | 是司法部 而当我发现这事的时候 |
[07:29] | what you’re feelin’ right now, that’s exactly how I felt. | 我当时的感受和你现在的感受一模一样 |
[07:33] | So then what? | 所以然后呢 |
[07:35] | Reddington cuts Tanida’s head off, | 雷丁顿砍下了谷田的脑袋 |
[07:37] | and you think, | 然后你想 |
[07:38] | “Whoa, not so bad having an assassin on the payroll”? | 在工资名单里多一个暗杀者也不坏嘛 |
[07:41] | No. No, you went to records. You read SCI7. | 不 不 你去看记录 SCI7文件 |
[07:44] | You know the good we do. | 你会知道我们做的都是好事 |
[07:46] | Are you trying to justify this to — to me? | 你是在向我证明这是正当的吗 |
[07:48] | Four years, we’ve made more high-level arrests | 四年来 我们所执行的高级别逮捕 |
[07:50] | – than every other division combined. – Yeah. Okay. | -比所有其他部门加起来都多 -好吧 |
[07:55] | Reddington’s a mass murderer. | 雷丁顿是个杀人狂 |
[07:58] | If I can prove that you or anybody else on the task force | 如果我能证明他在杀死其中任何一个人的时候 |
[08:01] | turned a blind eye when he killed any of these people, | 你或是行动小组的其他人对此视而不见 |
[08:04] | I’m gonna take you down. | 我一定会打倒你 |
[08:07] | Yeah. I’m gonna take everybody down. | 我会打倒所有人 |
[08:10] | – Now is that a threat? – It’s a promise. | -这是在威胁我吗 -这是一个承诺 |
[08:23] | Don Julio. | 唐·朱利欧 |
[08:24] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[08:26] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[08:27] | I miss Alonnisos. | 我想念阿洛尼索斯岛了 |
[08:29] | No money, shack on the beach, dreams of infamy. | 身无分文 住在海滩上 梦想着臭名昭著 |
[08:34] | That was a lifetime ago. | 那是上辈子的事了 |
[08:36] | Two, maybe. | 或许是上上辈子 |
[08:39] | You said you had a question. | 你说你有个问题要问我 |
[08:40] | If so, I must ask you to be brief about it. | 如果是这样 我希望你能言简意赅 |
[08:46] | Don Julio, I’ve never known you to be brusque, | 唐·朱利欧 你从来没这么无礼过 |
[08:50] | certainly not at mealtime. | 特别是在用餐时 |
[08:51] | I hear things, Raymond. | 我听到了些传闻 雷蒙德 |
[08:53] | And what I hear is that your associate, Mr. Kaplan, | 我听说你的手下 卡普兰先生 |
[08:55] | is proving to be a formidable adversary. | 是个强大的对手 |
[09:00] | I have a name. | 我有个名字 |
[09:03] | Squeezed it out of a contractor in Kaplan’s employ. | 从卡普兰雇佣的一个杀手嘴里问出来的 |
[09:05] | Phillip Roque. | 菲利浦·罗克 |
[09:07] | I understand he used to be your driver. | 我知道他之前是你的司机 |
[09:09] | If I get to him, I get to Kaplan. | 如果我能找到他 我就能找到卡普兰 |
[09:11] | Can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[09:13] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不愿意 |
[09:17] | Seems this Mr. Kaplan pays well. | 似乎这个卡普兰先生支付的报酬很高 |
[09:19] | I’m told that Roque recently bought a Porsche. | 我听说罗克最近买了辆保时捷 |
[09:23] | That’s all you know? | 这就是你知道的全部吗 |
[09:25] | No. | 不是 |
[09:26] | That’s all you need. | 这是你所需要知道的全部 |
[09:51] | Send my love to Chitra. | 向希特拉转达我的问候 |
[09:56] | Stainless steel. Set of six. | 不锈钢厨具 六件套 |
[09:59] | You got your large and medium kitchen, | 适合你的大中型厨房 |
[10:01] | your boning, your fruit, your paring, and your bread. | 剔骨 切水果 削皮 切面包均可 |
[10:05] | End of the month, | 月底时 |
[10:07] | guy with the most sales takes home a set. | 销售额最高的人能够免费带一套回家 |
[10:09] | Incentive — | 激励 |
[10:10] | the currency of politicians, dog trainers, and criminals. | 政治家 训狗师 犯罪者的通用伎俩 |
[10:14] | We’re in a meeting here. | 我们正在开会 |
[10:16] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[10:17] | I’m Raymond Reddington. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[10:18] | I’m looking for a customer of yours — | 我在寻找一位你的客户 |
[10:20] | Phillip Roque. | 菲利浦·罗克 |
[10:22] | In the last four weeks, he purchased an automobile | 在过去四周里 他向你的一位漂亮绅士 |
[10:25] | from one of you fine gentlemen, | 买了一辆汽车 |
[10:27] | tricked out with all the bells and whistles. | 装饰得花里胡哨的 |
[10:31] | Anyone? | 有人愿意帮忙吗 |
[10:33] | No? | 没有吗 |
[10:34] | Perhaps an incentive. | 或许要来点激励 |
[10:41] | You get to keep all your fingers and toes. | 你能保住你的手指和脚趾 |
[10:50] | Phillip Roque. | 菲利浦·罗克 |
[10:52] | No address or number. | 没有地址和联系方式 |
[10:53] | Everything ran through a business manager. | 一切都通过业务经理完成 |
[10:55] | And who was that exactly? | 那么业务经理是谁 |
[10:59] | Hello, Abe. | 你好 安倍 |
[11:02] | You won’t be using that arm again. | 你再也没法使用那条胳膊了 |
[11:04] | But it’s your left arm. I know you’re right-handed. | 但这是你的左胳膊 我知道你是右撇子 |
[11:06] | I know that | 我知道你是右撇子 |
[11:07] | because we’ve worked together for 11 years. | 因为我们已经一起共事十一年了 |
[11:09] | I know your wife has diabetes, | 我知道你妻子有糖尿病 |
[11:11] | that your daughter’s favorite animal is a hippo. | 我知道你女儿最喜欢的动物是河马 |
[11:14] | I know you love Chinese food, that you eat it every Wednesday | 我知道你喜欢吃中餐 而且你每周三 |
[11:17] | when you shack up with your girlfriend in her apartment | 和情人偷情的时候都会吃 |
[11:19] | above WuFat Noodle House. | 她的公寓就在五胖面馆楼上 |
[11:22] | I know you skim an extra grand every week | 我知道你每周都会挪用一笔钱 |
[11:24] | to help pay for that girlfriend. | 给你的情人花 |
[11:27] | Abe, you steal my money so you can get laid, | 安倍 你偷了我的钱养女人 |
[11:29] | which I’ve ignored because you’re an accounting wizard. | 但是我假装不知道 因为你是个会计奇才 |
[11:32] | What I cannot ignore is your betrayal. | 但是我无法原谅你对我的背叛 |
[11:34] | You are how Mr. Kaplan has drained my accounts. | 就是因为你 卡普兰先生才能清空我的账户 |
[11:37] | – Red, I can explain — – Phillip Roque. | -红魔 我可以解释 -菲利浦·罗克 |
[11:41] | You wired money to buy him a car. | 你给他汇钱买车 |
[11:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[11:45] | Page 12. | 第十二页 |
[11:54] | – Mario Dixon? – I can’t help with Roque. | -马里奥·狄克森 -我不知道罗克在哪 |
[11:57] | I would if I knew where he was, but I don’t. | 如果我知道我一定会告诉你 可是我不知道 |
[12:00] | Who’s Mario Dixon? | 马里奥·狄克森是谁 |
[12:04] | No! | 不要 |
[12:09] | We have a new target. | 我们有新目标了 |
[12:13] | Elizabeth, I need you to find out | 伊丽莎白 我要你帮我找到 |
[12:15] | what you can about a Mario Dixon. | 所有关于马里奥·迪克森的资料 |
[12:18] | Kaplan wired him $300,000 two days ago. | 卡普兰两天前给他汇了三十万 |
[12:21] | Whatever her next move is, Dixon is helping her make it. | 不管她下一步行动是什么 迪克森都在帮她 |
[12:56] | Grabbing lunch at Sol’s. Want anything? | 我去索尔餐厅吃饭 要给你带什么 |
[12:59] | Tuna salad on rye. | 黑麦金枪鱼沙拉 |
[13:01] | Extra pickles! | 多加泡菜 |
[13:21] | Thank you, Mario. | 多谢 马里奥 |
[13:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:24] | Where am I? | 这是哪 |
[13:26] | The good news is you’re going to live. | 好消息是 你不会死 |
[13:27] | The bad news is, your depth perception will never be the same. | 坏消息是 你的深度感觉会和从前不一样 |
[13:30] | There must be some mistake. | 你们一定搞错了 |
[13:31] | Look, I don’t…I’m nobody. | 我不是 我只是个无名小卒 |
[13:34] | Which is your dominant eye? | 哪只是你的主视眼 |
[13:42] | Agent Mojtabai, thank you for coming in. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 感谢你的到来 |
[13:45] | Did I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[13:46] | Victims of Raymond Reddington were recently unearthed | 最近雷蒙德·雷丁顿的受害者被发现 |
[13:49] | and turned over to the FBI. | 并移交给了联调局 |
[13:50] | Based on the resulting investigation, | 根据调查结果 |
[13:52] | I’ve convened a grand jury to hear testimony | 我已经召集大陪审团听取证词 |
[13:54] | about whether the task force you are a part of | 关于你所在的特别小组是否参与并帮助 |
[13:57] | enabled Raymond Reddington to continue committing crimes | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿继续从事犯罪活动 |
[14:01] | while working as a Bureau informant… | 同时为联调局充当线人 |
[14:03] | Yeah, I have nothing to say about that. | 对此我无可奉告 |
[14:04] | …and whether members of that task forced | 以及特别小组的成员是否 |
[14:06] | ignored or facilitated those crimes | 忽视或帮助其犯罪 |
[14:09] | in exchange for information Reddington provided | 以得到雷蒙德·雷丁顿提供的信息 |
[14:11] | in pursuit of high-level targets. | 从而追查高级别罪犯 |
[14:13] | If you insist on calling my client before the grand jury, | 如果你坚持在大陪审团前传唤我的委托人 |
[14:16] | he will invoke his Fifth Amendment right | 他将援引他宪法第五修正案的权利 |
[14:17] | against self-incrimination. | 反对强迫自证其罪 |
[14:19] | – I’m granting him immunity. – Immunity? | -我在授予他豁免权 -豁免权 |
[14:22] | To testify against my friends… | 让我指证我的朋友们 |
[14:24] | who, uh, may, uh, or may not work for a task force | 为或不为那个存在或不存在的 |
[14:27] | that may or may not even, uh, exist. | 特别小组工作 |
[14:30] | Yeah, uh, I’m not doing that. | 我不会这么做的 |
[14:32] | I don’t have to do that, right? | 我不用非得指证 对吧 |
[14:34] | Granting you immunity in exchange for your testimony | 用豁免权来换取你的证词 |
[14:37] | takes away your right to plead the Fifth. | 会剥夺宪法第五修正案赋予你的权利 |
[14:38] | How — how can they do that, | 他们 他们怎么能这么做 |
[14:40] | take away my Constitutional right | 通过授予我根本不想要的东西 |
[14:41] | by granting me something that I don’t want? | 来剥夺我的宪法权利 |
[14:42] | I…I don’t want immunity. You can… | 我 我不想要豁免权 你可以 |
[14:45] | Um, I refuse, uh, to let you grant it. | 我拒绝 让你授予我豁免权 |
[14:48] | Consider me ungranted. | 我不要豁免权 |
[14:50] | Counselor, I trust you will help your client to understand | 律师 我相信你会帮你的委托人理解 |
[14:53] | – the gift he has been given. – Gift? | -他被授予的礼物 -礼物 |
[14:56] | To turn on my friends. | 攻击我的朋友 |
[14:58] | – My…alleged friends. – To stay out of prison. | -我 所谓的朋友 -为了不坐牢 |
[15:01] | Unless you refuse to answer my questions, | 除非你拒绝回答我的问题 |
[15:03] | in which case, | 但是如果你拒绝回答 |
[15:04] | you could go to jail for being in contempt. | 你可能会因为藐视法律而进监狱 |
[15:10] | Look, Gale — he knows everything. | 盖尔 他什么都知道了 |
[15:11] | He saw me with — with Keen and Reddington. | 他看见我 和基恩和雷丁顿在一起 |
[15:14] | Yeah, but is, uh, that so terrible? | 但是 那很糟糕吗 |
[15:15] | I mean, um, it’s not good, | 我是说 的确不太乐观 |
[15:18] | but, uh, the task force is legal. | 但是 特别小组是合法的 |
[15:20] | He can’t get a grand jury to indict us for working on it. | 他不能让大陪审团起诉我们特别小组的工作 |
[15:22] | Who said anything about a grand jury? | 谁说大陪审团了 |
[15:24] | Gale’s angle is Reddington | 盖尔的调查角度是雷丁顿 |
[15:25] | and what we’ve let him do in exchange for cases. | 以及我们为了解决案子而让他进行的犯罪活动 |
[15:27] | It’s a slippery moral slope | 这是一个难以捉摸的道德滑坡 |
[15:29] | we’ve navigated with care, | 我们需要小心行事 |
[15:30] | as we do with any C.I. | 就像我们对线人一样 |
[15:31] | But our C.I. Is responsible for 86 homicides in America. | 但是我们的线人在美国犯了八十六起谋杀案 |
[15:35] | He’s I.D.’d most of them. | 他已经确认了其中大部分人的身份 |
[15:37] | He knows we’ve let Reddington get away with murder. | 他知道我们让雷丁顿逍遥法外 |
[15:39] | Yeah, but he can’t prove it. | 但是他拿不出证据 |
[15:40] | Uh, not unless one of us testifies that it’s true, | 除非我们中的一个证明那是真的 |
[15:42] | which — which, uh, none of us would ever do. | 而我们谁都不会这么做 |
[15:44] | Unless he can prove the existence of a deal, | 除非他能证明我们之间存在协议 |
[15:47] | he has nothing. | 他什么都证明不了 |
[15:47] | Yeah, but whether Gale can prove it or not and, um, I’m not — | 不管盖尔能不能拿出证据 我不是说 |
[15:50] | I’m not — I’m not saying that he can | 我不是说 我不是说他拿得出证据 |
[15:51] | because, I mean, | 因为 我的意思是 |
[15:52] | if I have anything to do with it, he will not. | 从我这 他得不到任何证据 |
[15:55] | Whatever. I’m just — | 无论如何 我只是 |
[15:56] | I’m proud of the work that we’ve done here. | 我只是为我们在这里的工作感到骄傲 |
[15:58] | Proud of facilitating a criminal empire? | 为犯罪帝国添砖加瓦而骄傲 |
[16:00] | A necessary evil. | 必要之恶 |
[16:01] | Maybe, but if we’re being honest, | 可能吧 但是说实话 |
[16:03] | some of the blood he’s spilled is on our hands. | 我们的手上也沾染了他罪恶的鲜血 |
[16:05] | I agree with Ressler, and with Aram. | 我同意雷斯勒 也同意阿兰姆 |
[16:09] | I’m proud and I’m ashamed. | 我感到骄傲 同时也感到羞耻 |
[16:10] | And one day, when they teach a course | 当某一天 在匡蒂科 |
[16:13] | on Reddington’s task force at Quantico, | 我们雷丁顿的特别小组被用作教学案例时 |
[16:15] | we can do a panel and debate the pros and cons. | 我们可以开个座谈会 讨论利弊善恶 |
[16:18] | But right now, we need to get Kate Kaplan. | 但是现在 我们要找到凯特·卡普兰 |
[16:21] | Kaplan? I think you missed the part about Julian Gale. | 卡普兰 你是没听到朱利安·盖尔的事吗 |
[16:24] | He’s steps away from indicting us. | 他正谋划着起诉我们 |
[16:25] | The closer Gale gets, the faster we need to remove Kaplan | 盖尔逼得越紧 我们就要越快除掉卡普兰 |
[16:27] | as a threat to Reddington. | 她是雷丁顿的威胁 |
[16:29] | How are the two connected? | 这两件事有什么关系 |
[16:30] | Because we need Reddington to deal with Gale. | 因为我们需要雷丁顿来搞定盖尔 |
[16:32] | Are you suggesting killing him? | 你是说把他杀了 |
[16:34] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[16:34] | I’m not suggesting anything other than what we already know | 我不是说要做些我们目前为止 |
[16:37] | to be true, which is that | 认为不对的事 我是说 |
[16:38] | if we want to get out from Gale’s shadow, | 如果我们想逃出盖尔的威胁 |
[16:40] | we’re gonna need Reddington’s help. | 我们需要雷丁顿的帮助 |
[16:42] | And if we don’t stop Kaplan now, | 如果我们现在不阻止卡普兰 |
[16:44] | he won’t be around to give it to us. | 他就没法给我们提供帮助 |
[16:46] | Fine. Mr. Kaplan — what do we know? | 好吧 卡普兰先生 我们知道些什么 |
[16:48] | Westcott scissors. | 韦斯科特剪刀 |
[16:50] | Her real name is Kathryn Nemec. | 她的真名叫凯瑟琳·奈米克 |
[16:52] | She’s a trained mortician turned crime scene cleaner, | 她曾是殡仪业者 后来变成犯罪现场清理师 |
[16:54] | and one of Reddington’s oldest and most trusted confidantes. | 也是雷丁顿交情最老 最信任的心腹 |
[16:58] | Lacrimal dissector. | 泪腺分离器 |
[16:59] | Kaplan spent 30 years tending to his messes | 卡普兰为他收拾烂摊子三十年 |
[17:02] | while Reddington built his criminal empire, | 让雷丁顿建立了他的犯罪帝国 |
[17:04] | and it took her five months to surgically dismantle it. | 然后花了五个月 如手术般将其瓦解 |
[17:08] | We believe she hired Natalie Luca | 我们认为她雇佣了娜塔莉·卢卡 |
[17:11] | to go after Reddington’s money launderer, Zack Smoll, | 追杀为雷丁顿洗钱的扎克·斯莫尔 |
[17:14] | Isabella Stone to murder Stratos Sarantos, | 派伊莎贝拉·斯通杀害斯特拉托斯·萨拉托斯 |
[17:17] | cutting off Reddington’s | 切断了雷丁顿的 |
[17:17] | Mediterranean shipping operations, | 地中海航运业务 |
[17:20] | Dr. Bogdan Krilov to sideline Ressler, | 派波格丹·克利罗夫医生给雷斯勒洗脑 |
[17:22] | the Apothecary to poison Reddington. | 派药剂师给雷丁顿下毒 |
[17:25] | She put 86 skeletons in the hands of Julian Gale, | 她把八十六具尸体交给朱利安·盖尔 |
[17:29] | shutting Reddington out of Europe completely | 将雷丁顿彻底踢出欧洲 |
[17:31] | and putting us at risk. | 让我们陷入危险之中 |
[17:32] | Does Reddington have any leads? | 雷丁顿有线索吗 |
[17:34] | One. Mario Dixon. | 有一条 马里奥·迪克森 |
[17:36] | – Who’s he? – Put it on ice. | -他是谁 -放在冰块上 |
[17:37] | According to the NCIC database, | 根据国家犯罪信息中心数据库所示 |
[17:40] | Mario Brandon Dixon is a thief who specializes | 马里奥·布兰登·迪克森是一个专门 |
[17:42] | in high value targets — | 偷窃贵重物品的贼 |
[17:44] | jewels, art, cars, nuts — | 珠宝 艺术品 汽车 坚果 |
[17:46] | – Nuts? – Probably macadamias. | -坚果 -可能是夏威夷果 |
[17:49] | When stolen, uh, by truckload, | 偷走一整车的话 |
[17:50] | they’re actually quite lucrative, so… | 其实能赚一大笔钱 所以… |
[17:53] | Uh, fun fact. | 小知识 |
[17:54] | Any known associates? | 有亲属吗 |
[17:55] | He has a kid brother in prison. Mecklenburg Correctional. | 他有个弟弟在监狱里 梅克伦堡州惩教所 |
[18:00] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:02] | I told you, we’re gonna need him — | 我说了 我们需要他… |
[18:03] | Reddington hired the Debt Collector to kidnap you. | 雷丁顿雇收债人绑架你 |
[18:06] | Which is indefensible. | 没人可以给这事开脱 |
[18:07] | Allowed you to be drugged by a deranged sociopath. | 让你被一名危险的疯子下毒 |
[18:09] | He did, and if he’s in trouble, then so are we. | 没错 如果他有麻烦 我们也一样 |
[18:13] | I’m convinced we either rise together or fall apart. | 我认为我们是休戚与共的 |
[18:17] | Navabi, you and Keen get to Mecklenburg. | 纳瓦比 你和基恩去梅克伦堡州 |
[18:19] | See what the brother has to say. | 找他弟弟问话 |
[18:24] | 梅克伦堡州惩教中心 弗吉尼亚州 博伊顿 | |
[18:29] | If you’re here about Mario — | 如果你们是因为马里奥而来 |
[18:30] | No, we’re here for you, | 不 我们是来找你的 |
[18:31] | Dino, what you threw away for him. | 迪诺 你为他放弃的东西 |
[18:35] | You graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA | 你高中毕业绩点是3.8 |
[18:38] | and a soccer scholarship to Clemson. | 还获得了克莱姆森大学的橄榄球奖学金 |
[18:40] | Mario saw the life you wanted and he dragged you into his, | 马里奥看到你想要的生活 让你落到这步田地 |
[18:42] | into this. | 关在这种地方 |
[18:44] | Believe me, I know what it’s like | 相信我 我知道 |
[18:45] | to have a criminal brother you love. | 有个犯罪的哥哥是什么感受 |
[18:47] | It’s been a rough haul, hasn’t it? | 这里很难熬吧 |
[18:50] | If you’re not in the SHU, you’re in the infirmary. | 不是在禁闭室 就是在医务室 |
[18:52] | We can get you moved. | 我们可以转移你 |
[18:54] | If the information you provide leads us to your brother, | 如果你提供的信息能帮我们找到你哥哥 |
[18:57] | we’re authorized to slice five years off your sentence. | 我们有权减免你五年的刑期 |
[19:00] | Deal. | 成交 |
[19:02] | But before you interrupted me, | 但你们打断我之前 |
[19:03] | I was gonna rat out the prick for nothing. | 我本来打算什么都不要就把那个混蛋给卖了 |
[19:05] | He’s got a place in Baltimore where he keeps his booty. | 他把赃物都藏在巴尔的摩的一个地方 |
[19:07] | Checks in on it regularly. | 经常会去查看 |
[19:11] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[19:16] | – What do you know? – Mario Dixon works out | -有什么发现 -马里奥·迪克森在 |
[19:18] | of some high-end hipster boutique in Hampden. | 汉普登卖一些高端时尚精品 |
[19:20] | We’re working on a warrant now. | 我们正在申请搜查令 |
[19:21] | A warrant won’t be necessary. Just the address. | 不用搜查令 给我地址就行 |
[19:30] | My land! | 这真是我的天堂 |
[19:32] | Look at this, Dembe. | 瞧瞧 邓比 |
[19:33] | Gaited trail saddle. | 步调鞍 |
[19:36] | Do we have any need for a saddle? | 我们需要鞍吗 |
[19:37] | Wouldn’t it go great with the chaps and the spurs? | 配上帅小伙和马刺多漂亮啊 |
[19:43] | Look at that crescent wrench. How fun. | 快看那个可调扳手 多有趣啊 |
[19:45] | What a handy little store. | 这个小店太有意思了 |
[19:47] | Perhaps this is the wrong place. | 也许不是这个地方 |
[19:49] | Can I help you fellas find something? | 有什么需要我帮助的吗 |
[19:52] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[19:54] | What might this old thing be worth? | 这个老东西值多少钱 |
[19:57] | Perhaps a trip to the back room? | 不如咱们去密室聊聊 |
[19:59] | I trust there’s a back room. | 你们肯定有密室吧 |
[20:07] | Now this is more like it. | 这才像话嘛 |
[20:11] | Where might we find Mr. Dixon? | 我们在哪儿可以找到迪克森先生 |
[20:14] | I don’t know. Honestly, I-I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道 说真的 我不知道那是谁 |
[20:20] | You ever have one of those days when nothing goes right? | 你有没有经历过所有事都不对劲的日子 |
[20:23] | People give you the runaround, | 人们都在搪塞你 |
[20:25] | everything seems to take twice the effort. | 所有事都得加倍花心思 |
[20:29] | The kind of day you’d kill to get your mojo back. | 那种时候恨不得杀人 夺回自己的好运气 |
[20:33] | I’m having one of those days. | 我正在经历这种日子 |
[20:37] | So… | 那么… |
[20:39] | you can either be honest with me about Mario Dixon | 要么你乖乖告诉我马里奥·迪克森在哪里 |
[20:42] | or I can get behind the wheel of this fine automobile | 要么我就开着这辆豪车 |
[20:44] | and run you over. | 碾过你 |
[20:46] | He’s in Philly. | 他在费城 |
[20:48] | On a job. | 要干一票 |
[20:50] | Picking up a package from a client. | 从一个客户手里拿货 |
[20:55] | You’re clear on the document and its location? | 你搞清楚文件和具体位置了吧 |
[20:57] | Good to go. | 准备出发 |
[20:58] | – Keys inside? – Yes. | -钥匙在里面吗 -是的 |
[21:00] | Please get the document. | 务必拿到文件 |
[21:01] | The document is all that matters. | 文件是最重要的 |
[21:34] | It’s okay. They’re gone. | 没事的 他们都走了 |
[21:49] | Afternoon, Mr. Gorrell. | 下午好 戈雷尔先生 |
[22:25] | – Georgie. – Is it true? | -乔治 -是真的吗 |
[22:28] | – Did they finally issue a subpoena? – Yeah. | -他们终于签发传票了吗 -是的 |
[22:30] | An agent named Aram Mojtabai. | 是一个名叫阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔的探员 |
[22:32] | – How great is that? – Oh, it’s great if he talks. | -多棒啊 -他愿意开口才棒 |
[22:35] | Let’s hope he’s not the strong, silent type. | 希望他不是那种沉默的硬汉 |
[22:36] | Georgie, what’s that? | 乔治 那是什么 |
[22:38] | Lunch. Your mom dropped it off. | 午饭 你妈妈送来的 |
[22:40] | Homemade tuna salad. | 自制三文鱼沙拉 |
[22:42] | She seems like a real sweet lady. | 她看上去人不错 |
[23:07] | Dembe, call an ambulance. | 邓比 叫救护车 |
[23:12] | Why on earth would she do this? | 她为什么这么做 |
[23:14] | My eye. My eye! | 我的眼睛 我的眼睛 |
[23:19] | Why did she take your eye? | 她为什么要拿走你的眼睛 |
[23:21] | There’s a scanner at work. She needs my eye for access. | 我工作的地方有虹膜扫描仪 她要我的眼睛才能通过 |
[23:25] | To what? Where do you work? | 通过什么 你在哪儿工作 |
[23:28] | Stone Canyon… storage facility. | 岩石峡谷 存档机构 |
[23:31] | I don’t know what that is. Stone Canyon. | 我不知道什么石头峡谷 |
[23:32] | What’s stored there? | 那里存着什么 |
[23:34] | The government. | 政府机关 |
[23:36] | Their secrets — everything. | 他们的秘密 所有一切 |
[24:09] | Sir. | 先生 |
[24:10] | I.D. and requisition, please. | 请出示身份证和申请书 |
[24:45] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[24:46] | You can call me The Cleaner. | 你可以叫我清道夫 |
[24:48] | Where are you on the case, Agent Gale? | 这案子你调查到哪一步了 盖尔探员 |
[24:51] | You know I can’t tell you that. | 你知道我不能说 |
[24:53] | Have you presented your findings to Main Justice? | 你把你的发现上呈司法部了吗 |
[24:56] | How do I know you are who you say you are? | 我怎么知道你就是你说的那个人 |
[24:59] | 86 bodies, | 八十六具尸体 |
[25:00] | 62 gunshots, 11 stabbings, | 六十二具枪杀 十一具刺死 |
[25:03] | nine blunt force traumas, four were poisoned. | 九具钝击致死 四具被毒死 |
[25:05] | Where are you on the case? | 你调查到哪一步了 |
[25:06] | A grand jury’s been convened. | 已经召集了大陪审团 |
[25:08] | Without proof of a connection | 如果没有证据 |
[25:09] | between Reddington and the task force, | 将雷丁顿和特别小组联系起来 |
[25:11] | they’ll never hand up in indictment. | 他们是不会提起诉讼的 |
[25:12] | The bodies just don’t give me that. | 光有尸体还不够 |
[25:14] | No, they don’t, | 确实不够 |
[25:15] | but I can. | 但我有办法 |
[25:28] | There. The guy with the shoulder bag. | 那里 背着挎包的家伙 |
[25:44] | FBI! Hands where I can see them! | 联调局 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[26:00] | We’re in pursuit. | 我们在追捕 |
[26:01] | Suspect’s on a motorcycle, headed west on 6th, | 嫌疑人骑着摩托 在第六大街向西 |
[26:03] | near Independence. | 在独立日纪念碑附近 |
[26:06] | ♬船体出现裂缝♬ | |
[26:08] | ♬开始下沉♬ | |
[26:11] | It’s a dead end. | 死胡同 |
[26:15] | Aram, he went underground. Some kind of tunnel. | 阿兰姆 他去地下了 一个隧道 |
[26:17] | – Do you have eyes? – I do, | -你能看见吗 -可以 |
[26:19] | and it is an absolute maze. | 下面是个大迷宫 |
[26:21] | Okay, if I’m reading this right, | 如果我没理解错 |
[26:22] | he could access half the city using these tunnel lines. | 他能通过这些隧道去城里半数地方 |
[26:25] | – Could you narrow that down a little? – We don’t have to. | -你能稍微缩小范围吗 -没必要 |
[26:27] | We’ve got support units from the Bureau, ATF, ICE, | 现在联调局 烟酒武器局 移民海关局 |
[26:29] | and DEA scrambling right now. | 还有缉毒局都抢着帮我们 |
[26:31] | That’s great. How? | 真棒 不过为什么 |
[26:32] | Word got out that Stone Canyon was compromised. | 因为听说石头峡谷被攻破了 |
[26:35] | They insisted. | 他们坚持要帮忙 |
[26:35] | ♬我不能让你 不能让你走♬ | |
[26:39] | ♬我们在黑暗中自欺♬ | |
[26:42] | ♬好像黑夜无法带走我们的青春♬ | |
[26:45] | ♬高唱魅惑的歌谣♬ | |
[26:49] | ♬让我变得愚蠢♬ | |
[26:51] | ♬谁会为你而亡♬ | |
[27:01] | Get your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[27:12] | You Agent Keen? | 你是基恩探员吗 |
[27:13] | We found him carrying this. | 我们发现他带着这个 |
[27:16] | – Has anyone opened it yet? – No, ma’am. | -有人打开过吗 -没有 女士 |
[27:18] | On orders from Director Harold Cooper himself. | 助理司长哈罗德·库珀的命令 |
[27:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:27] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[27:30] | It’s Reddington’s signed immunity deal | 是雷丁顿跟司法部 |
[27:31] | with the Department of Justice. | 签的豁免协议 |
[27:38] | Let me get this straight. You think I’m going to jail? | 我直说吧 你们觉得我会入狱 |
[27:42] | You two are smarter than that. | 你们俩没那么傻 |
[27:43] | You shot three federal officers. | 你枪杀了三名联邦官员 |
[27:45] | You stole a classified document from a government facility | 你从一个你根本不该知道其存在的政府机构 |
[27:48] | you shouldn’t have even known existed. | 偷走了一份机密文件 |
[27:49] | – You won’t charge me. – Is that right? | -你们不会起诉我的 -是吗 |
[27:51] | Oh, I guarantee it. | 我敢保证 |
[27:53] | See, I know what I stole back there — | 我知道我偷的是什么 |
[27:56] | proof of an immunity agreement between the FBI | 联调局跟雷丁顿签了 |
[28:00] | and Raymond Reddington. | 豁免协议的证据 |
[28:03] | You want some advice, Mario? You should stop talking. | 给你点建议 马里奥 你应该闭嘴 |
[28:05] | Stop? No, no, ladies, I’m just getting started. | 闭嘴 不 不 女士们 我才刚开始 |
[28:09] | See, you charge me, I have a constitutional right | 如果你们起诉我 宪法赋予我 |
[28:12] | to present a defense, | 抗辩的权力 |
[28:14] | and I promise you that immunity deal will be Exhibit A. | 我保证那份豁免协议会成为头号证据 |
[28:18] | I wouldn’t celebrate. | 我没什么好说的 |
[28:19] | We’re not charging you, | 我们不会起诉你 |
[28:20] | but we’re not exactly letting you go either. | 但我们也不会让你走 |
[28:23] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[28:24] | You’re gonna shoot me? | 你们要枪毙我吗 |
[28:26] | All due respect, you two don’t seem the type. | 无意冒犯 但你们俩不是那种人 |
[28:36] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[28:38] | I’ll leave you two to talk. | 我让你们俩聊聊 |
[28:43] | Sit. | 坐 |
[28:48] | Impressive. | 了不起 |
[28:49] | You got the FBI on your payroll? | 你让联调局给你打工 |
[28:51] | They deliver me right to you, no questions asked. | 他们什么问题都没问就把我直接带到你这儿来了 |
[28:55] | I was thinking about that poor soul | 我在想那个被你偷了眼睛的 |
[28:58] | whose eye you stole. | 可怜人 |
[29:01] | What a shame. | 真可怜 |
[29:03] | Disfigured for life, caught up in all this nastiness. | 终身毁容 卷入这种烂事 |
[29:07] | Wasn’t my decision. | 不是我的主意 |
[29:09] | Take it up with the lady who hired me. | 去跟雇佣我的女士说吧 |
[29:11] | Mr. Kaplan? I will, when you tell me where to find her. | 卡普兰先生 我会的 就等你告诉我去哪找她了 |
[29:14] | Are you nuts? | 你是不是傻 |
[29:16] | I know about your immunity deal. | 我知道你的豁免协议 |
[29:18] | That means I’m dead no matter what I tell you. | 所以不管我告诉你什么 我都死定了 |
[29:21] | Ratting Kaplan out gets me nothing. | 背叛卡普兰对我没有任何好处 |
[29:23] | She had you steal that agreement. | 她让你偷那份协议 |
[29:24] | Must’ve had a plan to bring it to her. | 一定有计划怎么交给她 |
[29:28] | You can tell me where and when, or you can tell him. | 你可以跟我说时间地点 也可以跟他说 |
[29:32] | One way or another, the truth will come out. | 反正不管怎样 你都会说的 |
[29:36] | We don’t know each other, so I’ll forgive you | 我们互不了解 所以我原谅你 |
[29:39] | for not knowing that I don’t scare easily. | 不知道我没那么容易被吓唬 |
[29:43] | I expect to die here today. | 我已经准备今天死在这儿了 |
[29:45] | That’s the end of your leverage. | 你没有其他手段了 |
[29:48] | – But — – There’s a “But.” | -但是 -还有但是 |
[29:53] | Please, do go on. | 请继续 |
[29:56] | If you want to negotiate, | 如果你想谈判 |
[29:58] | I might be willing to help. | 我也许愿意帮忙 |
[30:01] | I can deliver her to you. | 我可以把她交给你 |
[30:04] | In exchange for what? | 条件是什么 |
[30:09] | Yeah, I got it. | 对 我拿到了 |
[30:11] | Any problems? | 有什么问题吗 |
[30:13] | Nothing unexpected. | 没有任何意外 |
[30:15] | But anybody holding this thing is a target. | 但任何人拿着这东西都会成为目标 |
[30:17] | I don’t wanna keep it any longer than I have to. | 我想尽快把它交接出去 |
[30:19] | I can meet you later today. | 我今天稍晚可以和你碰面 |
[30:26] | We’re all set. | 我们说好了 |
[30:28] | I’ll serve her up on a silver platter | 要是你能遵守承诺 |
[30:31] | if you hold up your end of the deal. | 我会把她给你双手奉上 |
[30:35] | You got Dixon to talk. How? | 你让迪克森开口了 怎么做到的 |
[30:37] | You know what? Don’t tell me. I honestly don’t wanna know. | 算了 别告诉我 老实说 我不想知道 |
[30:40] | I didn’t touch him. | 我没动他 |
[30:41] | – But he told you how to find Kaplan? – Yes. | -但他告诉你找到卡普兰的办法了 -对 |
[30:43] | Southwest Waterfront. 5:00 p.m. | 下午五点在西南海滨街 |
[30:46] | She’ll be there personally to take possession of the agreement. | 她会亲自来取豁免协议 |
[30:48] | 5:00 doesn’t give us much time. | 五点的话 留给我们准备的时间不多了 |
[30:50] | Then you’ll just have to hurry, Elizabeth. | 那你们得抓紧点儿了 伊丽莎白 |
[30:52] | I’ll be in touch – as soon as I know more. | 一旦我有了进一步消息会再跟你联系 |
[30:53] | Wait. What about Dixon? | 等等 迪克森怎么办 |
[30:54] | Our people should wire him up. | 我们的人得给他戴上窃听器 |
[30:56] | They’ll have time before the meet. | 在会面前他们有时间弄 |
[30:57] | – I’m sorry. I have to go. – Go where? | -抱歉 我得挂了 -你要做什么 |
[30:59] | Reddington, there’s something wrong. | 雷丁顿 有点不对劲 |
[31:00] | I can hear it in your voice. | 我能从你的声音里听出来 |
[31:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:02] | I have to take care of something. | 我得处理一些事情 |
[31:05] | 5:00. | 五点 |
[31:07] | The war ends tonight. | 这场战争今晚结束 |
[31:19] | This is a mistake. | 这决定是个错误 |
[31:22] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[31:24] | Your purpose is to protect Elizabeth, | 你的使命是保护伊丽莎白 |
[31:26] | but mine is to protect you. | 而我的使命是保护你 |
[31:29] | If things get very bad, | 如果情况变得很糟糕 |
[31:30] | this will make that impossible. | 这会让我的使命化为泡影 |
[31:39] | Hello, Dom. | 你好 多姆 |
[31:42] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[31:45] | You told me never to open this. | 你跟我说绝不要挖出这个盒子 |
[31:47] | Yes, without me. | 是的 在没有我的情况下 |
[31:48] | That’s not what you said. | 你之前不是这么说的 |
[31:50] | I’m old, but I’m not that old. | 我老了 但不至于老到记错事情 |
[31:53] | You said this was for emergency only. | 你说这只能在紧急情况下使用 |
[31:55] | The last resort. | 最后一招 |
[31:56] | If you opened this, it would mean — | 要是你挖出了这个盒子 说明… |
[31:58] | I know what it means. | 我知道这意味着什么 |
[32:01] | What is it, Raymond? What’s happened? | 怎么了 雷蒙德 出什么事了 |
[32:04] | I’m under attack, Dom. | 我被攻击了 多姆 |
[32:06] | Most of my business has been destroyed, | 我的大部分生意都被毁了 |
[32:07] | many of my people killed. | 手下很多人都被杀害了 |
[32:09] | Mother of God. | 天呐 |
[32:11] | Fight back. | 还击 |
[32:12] | That’s what you do, is that you fight. | 你要做的就是还击 |
[32:14] | I’m trying. | 我正在努力这么做 |
[32:15] | But regardless, this isn’t for me. | 但不管怎样 我做这一切都不是为了我自己 |
[32:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:19] | You’re just giving this away. Why would you do that? | 你刚金盆洗手 为什么要这么做 |
[32:25] | For Masha. | 为了玛莎 |
[32:27] | She’s alive, Dom. | 她还活着 多姆 |
[32:30] | I thought we lost her once. | 我以为我们失去了她一次 |
[32:31] | I won’t lose her again. | 我不会再失去她了 |
[32:39] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[32:40] | Dom, will you wait a second? | 多姆 你能冷静一下吗 |
[32:42] | You’re gonna give yourself a heart attack. | 你的心脏会受不了的 |
[32:43] | Like you care. | 说的好像你在乎似的 |
[32:44] | Like you’re even capable of considering | 好像除了为你自己考虑之外 |
[32:47] | anyone else’s feelings but your own! | 你还替别人着想过一样 |
[32:48] | That’s not fair. | 话不能这么说 |
[32:50] | Masha’s alive. My granddaughter is alive. | 玛莎还活着 我外孙女还活着 |
[32:54] | How long have you known this? | 这事你知道多久了 |
[32:55] | How long you let me sit here, | 你让我傻坐在这 |
[32:57] | thinking that she was… | 以为她死了多久了… |
[32:58] | You told me she was dead! How could you lie to me like — | 你跟我说她死了 你怎么能骗我… |
[33:01] | I wasn’t lying | 我告诉你 |
[33:03] | when I told you Masha was gone, | 玛莎死了的时候我说的是实话 |
[33:05] | I believe she had died in childbirth. | 我以为她死于难产 |
[33:07] | She deceived me, faked her own death. | 她骗了我 伪造了自己的死亡 |
[33:10] | At the time, she wanted to get away from me. | 那时候 她想远离我 |
[33:13] | Well, so do I. | 我也想这么做 |
[33:19] | She had help from one of my people, | 她得到了我手下一个人的帮助 |
[33:21] | a woman close to me | 一个曾与我关系密切 |
[33:22] | who betrayed my trust. | 但背叛了我的信任的女人 |
[33:25] | Dom, I know you’ve been conditioned | 多姆 我知道你一直认为 |
[33:28] | to assume my selfishness. | 我这个人自私自利 |
[33:30] | I’m sure that’s largely my fault. | 我相信这在很大程度上是我的错 |
[33:32] | But this is different. | 但这次不一样 |
[33:34] | This woman, she’s made it her mission to eliminate me, | 这个女人 她的目的是除掉我 |
[33:37] | to remove me from Masha’s life, whatever the cost. | 不惜一切代价把我从玛莎的生命中抹去 |
[33:40] | And the truth is, she’s proven to be remarkably adept | 事实上 她通过杀害我身边最亲密的人 |
[33:43] | at killing at the people closest to me. | 来证明自己是个中行家 |
[33:45] | She knows everything about my operation. | 她知道关于我生意的一切 |
[33:47] | I kept her at my side for years. | 我留她在我身边好多年了 |
[33:48] | But the one thing she doesn’t know is you. | 但她唯一不知道的就是你 |
[33:51] | I haven’t told you about Masha | 我没告诉你有关玛莎的事 |
[33:53] | because I didn’t wanna risk coming here | 是因为我不想在这场战争结束前 |
[33:56] | or making contact with you again until this fight was over. | 冒险来这里或是再次与你联系 |
[33:59] | So now I’m supposed to say thank you? | 那我现在还得谢谢你了 |
[34:01] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不必说 |
[34:02] | You don’t have to believe me or help me or like me. | 你不用相信我 也不用帮我或是喜欢我 |
[34:05] | You never have. | 以前不用 |
[34:06] | I don’t know why you’d have to start now. | 现在自然也不用 |
[34:09] | But this isn’t about me, Dom. | 但这一切不是为了我自己 多姆 |
[34:12] | This is about Masha. | 是为了玛莎 |
[34:13] | If I don’t come back — | 要是我不能活着回来… |
[34:14] | You always come back! | 你总有办法活着回来 |
[34:18] | If I don’t come back, | 要是我不能活着回来 |
[34:21] | you need to find her, Dom. | 你得找到她 多姆 |
[34:24] | Tell her who you are. | 告诉她你的身份 |
[34:27] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[34:31] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[34:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:39] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[34:41] | All of it. | 一切 |
[34:44] | I wish I’d been the person you wanted me to be. | 我希望能成为你理想中的那个人 |
[34:57] | Mr. Cooper. | 库珀先生 |
[34:59] | – can I talk to you for a second? – Not now. | -我能跟你谈谈吗 -现在不行 |
[35:01] | – Tactical teams in place? – Waiting on our command. | -战术小队到位了吗 -正在等待指示 |
[35:04] | Where’s our asset? Reddington should be here by now. | 我们的线人在哪 雷丁顿现在应该到了 |
[35:06] | I’ll call him. | 我给他打电话 |
[35:11] | – Elizabeth. – What’s goin’ on? | -伊丽莎白 -怎么回事 |
[35:12] | You’re supposed to be here with Dixon. | 你应该和迪克森一起到达指定地点了 |
[35:14] | Our meeting with Kaplan’s in less than an hour. | 距离和卡普兰的会面时间已经不到一个小时了 |
[35:16] | I’ll be taking that meeting alone. | 我将单独赴约 |
[35:22] | You lied about the location. | 你谎报了地址 |
[35:24] | You’re gonna kill her. | 你要杀了她 |
[35:25] | I don’t know what the outcome will be. | 我不知道结果会是怎样 |
[35:29] | I asked you not to do this. | 请你不要这么做 |
[35:31] | You asked if I could promise you that I wouldn’t. | 你问我是否能向你保证不伤害她 |
[35:33] | I said no. | 我说不能 |
[35:43] | That was Dembe. | 邓比接的电话 |
[35:45] | He said he can’t find Reddington. | 他说找不到雷丁顿 |
[35:48] | What do you mean he can’t find him? | 什么叫他找不到他 |
[35:49] | If we don’t show up with Dixon, | 要是我们不能带着迪克森出现 |
[35:49] | our whole operation’s blown. | 整个行动就泡汤了 |
[35:52] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪 |
[36:03] | Where did Kaplan tell you to meet? | 卡普兰告诉你在哪碰头 |
[36:05] | Where’s what you promised me? | 你承诺我的东西在哪 |
[36:08] | A box? | 一个盒子 |
[36:09] | I’m supposed to believe | 我应该要相信 |
[36:10] | that my escape plan and my future survival | 我的逃跑计划和我今后的生存指南 |
[36:12] | fits into a box? | 装在一个盒子里 |
[36:14] | This is no mere box. | 这不仅仅是一个盒子 |
[36:17] | Inside, you’ll find travel vouchers, | 你能在里面找到旅游券 |
[36:19] | security codes, boat keys, | 安全码和船钥匙 |
[36:22] | and ownership papers for a private 96-acre island | 还有一座有九十六英亩 位于文莱海岸的 |
[36:25] | off the coast of Brunei. | 私人小岛的所有权文件 |
[36:27] | It’s a self-sufficient turnkey property | 这是一个有脱盐水井 太阳能和风力场 |
[36:30] | with a desalination well, a solar and wind farm, | 全天候服务的侍者 地勤人员 安保团队 |
[36:33] | full-time waitstaff, a grounds crew, security team, | 和产业经理的能自给自足的 |
[36:37] | and a property manager, | 已交付的房产 |
[36:39] | all paid for in perpetuity by a very healthy trust fund. | 一支非常健康的信托基金支付了全部开销 |
[36:43] | Paradise with no extradition treaty. | 一个没有引渡条约的天堂 |
[36:47] | And what’s to prevent you from kicking me off this island | 一旦我住进那座小岛 有什么能阻止你 |
[36:50] | once I move in? | 不把我踢出去呢 |
[36:51] | Right now, the island’s owner is legend. | 现在 这座岛的主人还是个传说 |
[36:54] | Nobody on the island knows who it belongs to. | 没人知道到底是谁拥有这座岛 |
[36:56] | All they know is that one day, | 他们只知道有一天 |
[36:59] | someone will arrive with a key | 有人会带着一把能打开 |
[37:01] | that fits into an old lock on the front door. | 前门旧锁的钥匙出现 |
[37:05] | Whosoever opens that lock with this key, | 无论是谁用这把钥匙打开了锁 |
[37:09] | the staff will loyally serve | 全体员工将忠诚服务 |
[37:11] | and the guards will forever defend against all comers. | 守卫们将永远阻止所有登岛者 |
[37:21] | The location of the meeting. | 见面地点 |
[37:25] | Falstaff Theatre on M Street. | M街的福斯塔夫剧院 |
[37:27] | Two miles from here. | 距离这里两英里 |
[37:29] | Kaplan expects me in 20 minutes. | 卡普兰希望我二十分钟内赶到 |
[37:38] | The box is actually intended for someone else. | 这个盒子其实是为其他人准备的 |
[37:52] | Whatever it is, if it’s not about locating Reddington — | 不管什么事 只要不是关于定位雷丁顿 |
[37:55] | – It’s not, but… – Then it’ll have to wait. | -不是 但是 -那就等会再说 |
[37:56] | Sir, I’ve been subpoenaed to testify | 长官 我已被传唤要在 |
[37:59] | in front of a grand jury. | 大陪审团面前作证 |
[38:01] | I’m not supposed to tell you | 我不应该告诉你 |
[38:01] | because you’re a target of the investigation. | 因为你是此次调查的对象 |
[38:04] | – Me? – Everyone. | -我 -所有人 |
[38:06] | Julian Gale’s convinced the U.S. Attorney | 朱利安·盖尔说服了美国联邦检察官 |
[38:07] | that we’ve broken the law. | 我们触犯了法律 |
[38:09] | Sir, he’s coming after us. | 长官 他要冲着我们来了 |
[38:12] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[38:27] | Mario? | 马里奥 |
[38:30] | Weapons. | 武器 |
[38:38] | Hello, Kate. | 你好 凯特 |
[38:41] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[38:42] | I have to hand it to you, you did it. | 我必须承认 你做到了 |
[38:44] | My associates, my accounts, | 我的伙伴 我的账户 |
[38:47] | cash reserves — | 现金储蓄 |
[38:49] | gone. | 全都没了 |
[38:51] | About the only thing you left me is a hat on my head. | 大概你唯一给我留的就是头上这顶帽子了 |
[38:55] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[38:57] | The way out. | 出路 |
[38:59] | The island. | 那座岛 |
[39:04] | Too many killings, Kate, on all sides. | 太多的杀戮了 凯特 各方面 |
[39:08] | I don’t want more death, and neither do you. | 我不想增添更多死亡了 你也不想 |
[39:12] | I simply want this to end. | 我只想结束这一切 |
[39:15] | You can have the island. | 这座岛可以给你 |
[39:18] | To be my prison. | 来作为我的监狱 |
[39:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:21] | In paradise. | 天堂里的监狱 |
[39:23] | Elizabeth is who she is, Kate. | 伊丽莎白就是伊丽莎白 凯特 |
[39:26] | She’s not Masha anymore. | 她不再是玛莎了 |
[39:29] | With little to none of my presence or influence through the years, | 她的成长几乎没有受到我的影响 |
[39:32] | she has grown up to be – Special Agent Elizabeth Keen. | 她成为了特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[39:36] | Her area of scholarship and expertise | 她所获得的奖学金跟专业知识领域 |
[39:39] | is the study of criminals. | 是对犯罪的研究 |
[39:41] | The habits and inclinations, | 习惯跟偏好 |
[39:43] | the curiosities and proclivities, | 好奇心跟嗜好 |
[39:45] | the psychiatry of criminals. | 犯罪精神病学 |
[39:47] | That’s who she is. | 这才是她 |
[39:51] | That may be the world she was born to, | 或许她就是为了那个世界所生的 |
[39:53] | but it is most certainly | 但最值得肯定的是 |
[39:55] | the world she has chosen to live in. | 这是她选择生存的世界 |
[39:59] | I can continue to give her more distance, | 我能给她更多的距离 |
[40:02] | but she is going to continue to be who she is. | 但她会继续做她想做的自己 |
[40:05] | And I’m not going to stop watching out for her. | 我不会停止对她的保护 |
[40:09] | So… | 所以 |
[40:10] | either you go and save yourself, | 要么你远走高飞 保全自己 |
[40:14] | or this ends right here. | 要么事情到此结束 |
[40:18] | Now. | 现在 |
[40:20] | I’m not going anywhere, Raymond, | 我哪也不去 雷蒙德 |
[40:22] | so you better make sure you finish the job this time, | 所以你这次最好确定你了结了我 |
[40:27] | for both our sakes. | 为了我们两个 |
[40:30] | FBI! Drop your weapon! | 联调局 放下武器 |
[40:45] | How did he find us? | 他是怎么找到我们的 |
[40:46] | Kate must’ve made a deal. | 凯特肯定是达成了什么协议 |
[41:04] | Reddington’s got the immunity agreement. | 雷丁顿有豁免协议 |
[41:06] | – Call this in. – What about Kaplan? | -赶紧汇报 -那卡普兰呢 |
[41:19] | You didn’t run. | 你没逃跑 |
[41:20] | Run? | 逃跑 |
[41:21] | Just standing here makes my hip flare. | 来到这里是我梦寐以求的事 |
[41:25] | I’m sorry I failed to deliver on my promise to you. | 我很抱歉我没能兑现我的承诺 |
[41:28] | Raymond must’ve intercepted the immunity agreement, | 一定是雷蒙德拦截了豁免协议 |
[41:30] | or perhaps the task force did. | 又或者特别小组干的 |
[41:32] | – It doesn’t matter. – No, no, it does matter, lady. | -这不重要 -不 不 这重要 |
[41:36] | I needed that document to prove that Keen, Ressler, | 我需要文件来证明基恩 雷斯勒 |
[41:40] | and I don’t know who else in the FBI enabled Reddington | 以及联调局里的其他人允许雷丁顿 |
[41:42] | to grow and profit from a criminal empire. | 发展和利用一个犯罪帝国 |
[41:45] | The date on that agreement, | 协议上的日期 |
[41:47] | that was my smoking gun to bring them down. | 就是我扳倒他们的确凿证据 |
[41:50] | So, yeah, it does matter, because without it, | 所以它很重要 没有了那份协议 |
[41:52] | – I’ve got nothing. – Wrong. | -我一无所有 -不对 |
[41:55] | You have me. | 你还有我 |
[41:57] | Raymond thinks he out maneuvered me today, | 雷蒙德认为他今天赢过了我 |
[42:00] | but he underestimated my commitment. | 但是他小看了我的承诺 |
[42:02] | I’ve been his cleaner, keeper, and confessor for 30 years, | 我做了他三十年的清道夫 守护者和自白者 |
[42:07] | and I’m prepared to tell you everything you need to know | 我准备好告诉你一切你想要知道的事 |
[42:11] | in open court. | 在公开法庭上 |
[42:15] | In exchange for immunity. | 来换取豁免权 |
[42:17] | Yes. So maybe we should get on with it, | 对 所以我们该行动了 |
[42:20] | and you should arrest me. | 你应该逮捕我 |