时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | ♬别看不起自己♬ | |
[00:11] | ♬你觉得被排挤 被瞧不起♬ | |
[00:14] | ♬都是假象♬ | |
[00:17] | ♬尽最大努力♬ | |
[00:17] | Ouch. Hey, stop. | 等等 停下 |
[00:20] | ♬尽力尝试♬ | |
[00:23] | It’s a clasp. | 这是搭扣的 |
[00:24] | Let’s go back to the house. | 我们回家吧 |
[00:25] | My parents won’t be back from the club till after midnight. | 我父母午夜后才会从俱乐部回来 |
[00:28] | Fine. But let me tell Jennifer. | 好 让我去跟詹妮弗说一下 |
[00:31] | She’d kill me if I ditch. | 我要是不打招呼就走她会杀了我的 |
[00:35] | ♬一切 一切都会好起来♬ | |
[00:37] | ♬一切 一切都会好起来 好起来♬ | |
[00:42] | ♬你知道他们♬ | |
[00:44] | I was thinking, maybe later we should go to | 我在想等会儿我们也许该去 |
[00:47] | Joey Schoenberger’s cabin and — | 乔伊·舍恩伯格的小木屋 |
[00:50] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[00:52] | Stop! | 不要 |
[00:54] | ♬留点时间 小姑娘♬ | |
[00:56] | ♬你还在成长的路上♬ | |
[00:58] | ♬一切 一切都会好起来♬ | |
[01:01] | ♬一切 一切都会好起来 好起来♬ | |
[01:06] | ♬只是需要时间♬ | |
[01:07] | Ty? | 泰 |
[01:09] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋 |
[01:14] | Do you remember Eileen Kropp? | 你还记得艾琳·克鲁普吗 |
[01:17] | What the… | 怎么 |
[01:20] | Why can’t I move my legs? | 我的腿怎么动不了 |
[01:22] | – Give me out of here. – You know, she’s — she’s dead now. | -让我离开这儿 -知道吗 她已经死了 |
[01:25] | Overdosed under the Long Beach pier | 她在长滩码头吸毒过量 |
[01:27] | on some cocktail of drugs you sold her. | 就是你卖给她的那些混合毒品 |
[01:30] | Body still, unable to move. | 身体僵硬无法移动 |
[01:33] | Then, when the tide came in, | 然后涨潮时 |
[01:36] | all Eileen could do was | 艾琳能做的只有 |
[01:39] | lie there and listen to the waves lapping over her. | 躺在那儿 听海浪在身上拍打的声音 |
[01:42] | Look, whatever this is, I promise I can fix this. | 听着 不管是因为什么 我保证我能弥补 |
[01:46] | This is called recompense. | 这叫做报应 |
[01:48] | Eileen Kropp’s father, you see, | 艾琳·克鲁普的父亲 |
[01:50] | he tasked me with doling out your penance. | 任命我来督促你为自己赎罪 |
[01:54] | And so, like Eileen, you will lie and listen | 所以跟艾琳一样 你也要躺着 |
[01:59] | and breathe until you’re still. | 听海浪的声音 直到变得僵硬 |
[02:02] | Recompense. | 报应 |
[02:03] | 什么 我可以 我可以给你钱 | |
[02:06] | Say it with me. | 跟我一起重复 |
[02:09] | Recompense. | 报应 |
[02:10] | Okay. Recompense. | 好吧 报应 |
[02:13] | That’s a good boy. No, no, no, no, please, God. | -真听话 -不不不 求你了 天啊 |
[02:17] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[02:18] | No, please! Oh, God! Please! | 不要 求你了 天啊 求你了 |
[02:20] | Please, God! | 求你了 天啊 |
[02:21] | Oh, no! No, no! No! | 不 不要 不要 |
[02:32] | No! | 不要 |
[02:33] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[02:37] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[02:52] | 收债人 第46号 | |
[02:57] | Baldur! | 巴尔德尔 |
[03:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[03:01] | Admiring your tasteful decor. | 欣赏你这雅致的装潢 |
[03:04] | You don’t spend much time here, do you? | 你不常待在这里 对吗 |
[03:10] | Get out. | 给我出去 |
[03:11] | You’re not still upset about | 你不是还在为 |
[03:12] | our little misunderstanding, are you? | 我们之前的小误会而生气吧 |
[03:13] | You wanted to kill me. | 你想杀了我 |
[03:15] | Prepared. I was prepared to kill you. | 准备 我只是准备要杀你 |
[03:18] | Being prepared for something | 做好准备 |
[03:19] | doesn’t necessarily speak to desire, | 不一定是真想这么做 |
[03:22] | and here we are. | 我们这不又见面了吗 |
[03:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[03:24] | I’m told you’re opening offices in Paris and London. | 听说你要在巴黎和伦敦开分公司了 |
[03:28] | My accountant’s untimely demise left the door wide open for you | 我会计不合时宜的死亡给你了个好机会 |
[03:33] | to purchase that fleet of cruise ships for a song. | 得以廉价买下那批游轮 |
[03:36] | – Well, now — – I know what happened with Von Hauser. | -现在… -我知道冯·豪泽出事了 |
[03:39] | Everyone does. | 所有人都知道了 |
[03:41] | That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 这就是你来这里的原因 对吧 |
[03:43] | For safe passage? | 为了安全离开 |
[03:44] | Yes. Werner’s death has cost me | 没错 沃纳的死切断了 |
[03:47] | my travel routes in and out of the continent. | 我进出这片大陆的路径 |
[03:50] | And I’m sure whoever has my jet at the moment is trying | 而且我确信不论现在我的飞机在谁手上 |
[03:53] | to decide whether to keep it or at what astronomical price | 他们都在纠结到底是留着 还是以何种 |
[03:56] | they’ll sell it back to me. | 天文数字卖还给我 |
[03:58] | In the meantime, I have urgent business in the States | 与此同时 我在国内有要紧事 |
[04:01] | and no way to get there. | 却没法回去 |
[04:03] | There was talk before Von Hauser, | 冯·豪泽那事之前有传言 |
[04:05] | rumors that you were under siege. | 谣传你被围困了 |
[04:08] | People are sharpening their knives. | 人们正磨刀霍霍 |
[04:12] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[04:14] | Baldur, you and I are dealmakers. | 巴尔德尔 我俩都是交易家 |
[04:17] | We buy low and sell high. | 我们低价买入 高价卖出 |
[04:19] | Getting that cruise line on the cheap | 廉价买到那条邮轮航线 |
[04:22] | was better than sex with your mistress. | 比和你的情妇上床还棒 |
[04:24] | Either of them. | 比那两个都棒 |
[04:26] | I’m a little down on my luck. A penny stock. | 我最近时运不济 是一支低价股 |
[04:29] | Invest in me now and when I rise, | 现在投资我 等我东山再起时 |
[04:31] | you’ll be able to afford three mistresses. | 你就能养三个情妇了 |
[04:37] | I may have something in steerage. | 我在三等舱可能还有点空间 |
[04:40] | Done. | 好 |
[04:41] | My goodness, I haven’t been in steerage | 天哪 自我和李岩平 |
[04:43] | since Li Yanping and I stowed away on a Chinese destroyer | 在勿里洞岛海岸偷渡中国的驱逐舰离开后 |
[04:47] | off the coast of Pulau Belitung. | 我还没坐过三等舱呢 |
[04:51] | He’s known as the Debt Collector, | 他被称为收债人 |
[04:54] | a mercenary paid to exact revenge. | 收钱实现精准复仇的雇佣兵 |
[04:57] | 对我的精准复仇 为了什么 | |
[04:59] | All I can tell you is he’s coming to Washington. | 我所能告诉你的就是他要来华盛顿了 |
[05:02] | 但是谁雇了他 卡普兰先生吗 | |
[05:04] | No. Kate may be targeting people around you, | 不是 凯特可能会以你身边的人为目标 |
[05:06] | but not you. | 但绝不会是你 |
[05:08] | Someone else put him up to this. | 是其他人雇了他 |
[05:10] | Unfortunately, I’m in no position to help. | 不幸的是 我现在没法帮你 |
[05:13] | -你现在在哪儿 -不在你身边 | |
[05:14] | You need to take this to Cooper. | 你得把这事告诉库珀 |
[05:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:17] | I’ve spent 30 years building an intelligence network | 我花了三十年建立了一个情报网 |
[05:20] | of spies, informants, patriots, traitors. | 包括间谍 线人 爱国者 卖国贼 |
[05:23] | I’ve used it to build an empire | 我用它建立起的帝国 |
[05:25] | that exists for only two reasons — | 只有两个存在的理由 |
[05:27] | to keep me free and you safe. | 让我自由 保你安全 |
[05:30] | Elizabeth, I may not be there, | 伊丽莎白 我也许没法在你身边 |
[05:31] | but I have eyes and ears everywhere. | 但我的耳目无处不在 |
[05:34] | And they tell me the Debt Collector is coming for you, | 而他们告诉我收债人要去找你了 |
[05:37] | which means he’s the next Blacklister. | 这就意味着他是下一个黑名单成员 |
[05:41] | The Debt Collector is an avenging angel | 收债人是一个复仇天使 |
[05:43] | who’s hired to exact poetic revenge. | 他被雇佣执行精准的复仇 |
[05:45] | His terms are simple — | 他的标准很简单 |
[05:46] | whatever the perceived crime, | 无论是什么样的犯罪 |
[05:48] | he exacts an equal measure of punishment. | 他都会实行同等的惩罚 |
[05:50] | A pound of flesh. | 割肉还债 |
[05:51] | An extra-legal way to even the score. | 用非法手段以牙还牙 |
[05:53] | I’ll assign a round-the-clock detail to your apartment. | 我会把详细的信息发到你的部门 |
[05:55] | Does Reddington have a lead? | 雷丁顿有线索吗 |
[05:57] | Just a 15-year-old murder story about a Senator’s daughter | 就是一个十五年前参议员女儿的谋杀案 |
[06:00] | who bought cocaine laced with ketamine. | 她买了含有氯胺酮的可卡因 |
[06:03] | Ultimately, she passed out on the beach | 结果 她昏倒在了海滩上 |
[06:05] | and drowned when the tide came in. | 在涨潮的时候淹死了 |
[06:06] | Reddington says the Senator hired | 雷丁顿说参议员雇了 |
[06:08] | the Debt Collector to get revenge. | 收债人来复仇 |
[06:10] | Against the kid who sold her the drugs | 向那个卖给她毒品的孩子复仇 |
[06:13] | Tyler Obermeir. | 泰勒·奥伯米尔 |
[06:14] | Story has it, the Senator wanted him to die exactly | 事情是 参议员希望他的死法 |
[06:17] | like his daughter did. | 和他女儿的死法一样 |
[06:18] | You need to contact the Senator. | 你需要联系参议员 |
[06:19] | I already tried. He died last year. | 联系过了 他去年就去世了 |
[06:21] | What about the dealer? | 卖毒品那家伙呢 |
[06:22] | Tyler’s body was never found. | 泰勒的尸体一直没有被找到 |
[06:24] | You said the Senator wanted the dealer to die | 你刚刚说参议员希望卖毒品那家伙的死法 |
[06:26] | exactly the way his daughter died. | 和他女儿的死法一样 |
[06:28] | -是 怎么了 -所以她具体死在哪 | |
[06:31] | Long Beach, under the pier. | 长滩 码头下方 |
[06:33] | Alert local authorities. Tell them to start digging. | 通知地方当局 告诉他们开始挖掘 |
[06:35] | Any news on Ressler? | 雷斯勒有消息吗 |
[06:37] | Getting out on O.R. | 刚从手术室出来 |
[06:38] | I’m going to pick him up right now. | 我现在正要去接他 |
[06:41] | I shot a Secret Service agent. | 我向一名特勤局的特工开了枪 |
[06:43] | You’d been drugged, manipulated. | 你被下了药 被人操纵了 |
[06:45] | Well, there’s a defense for you. | 你可以用此辩护 |
[06:46] | I mean, “I’m sorry, Your Honor”, | 我的意思是 “对不起 法官阁下” |
[06:48] | “but he was manipulated.” | “但是他被别人操控了” |
[06:49] | You were. | 你确实是 |
[06:50] | And Dr. Krilov’s in custody negotiating | 而且克利罗夫医生正在跟我们谈判 |
[06:53] | an immunity deal in exchange for information about his patients. | 试图用豁免权来交换他病人的信息 |
[06:55] | The truth will come out, and you won’t be charged. | 真相会浮出水面 而且你也不会被起诉的 |
[06:57] | In the meantime, you’re off active duty, | 同时 你也被免职了 |
[06:59] | which is exactly what Kaplan intended. | 正合卡普兰的意 |
[07:01] | Picking off another Reddington loyalist. | 又干掉了雷丁顿的一个得力助手 |
[07:04] | I’m loyal to the task force. | 我效忠的是特别小组 |
[07:05] | I know, which is why this terrible situation | 我知道 这就是为什么这种糟糕的局面 |
[07:07] | may have a silver lining. | 还有一线转机 |
[07:09] | – Gale. – You’re free to work with him full time. | -盖尔 -你可以全天都和他一起工作 |
[07:11] | He thinks Reddington’s feeding Keen intel on criminals. | 他觉得雷丁顿为基恩提供犯罪情报 |
[07:14] | That in exchange, she’s keeping him a step ahead of us. | 作为交换 她保证他不被我们抓到 |
[07:17] | And you need to keep it that way. | 而你要做的就是让他继续这么认为 |
[07:21] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[07:22] | One hell of an informant is what you got. | 发现你们这位线人真是够厉害的 |
[07:25] | Whoever tipped you two had incredible specifics. | 不管是谁 他都知道的太多了 |
[07:28] | 15 years later, it’s a miracle we found anything. | 过了十五年 有所发现真是奇迹 |
[07:35] | The body hasn’t decomposed. | 尸体还没腐烂 |
[07:36] | Desiccation must’ve slowed the decay. | 一定是干燥减缓了腐烂速度 |
[07:39] | Airtight. He mummified. | 密封的 他成了干尸 |
[07:42] | Tyler M. Obermeir, 140 Edgewood Avenue, | 泰勒·奥伯米尔 埃奇伍德大街140号 |
[07:45] | Bridgehampton, New York. | 布里奇汉普顿 纽约 |
[07:47] | After all this time, you think toxicology could give us | 过了这么长时间 你觉得毒理学报告 |
[07:49] | anything on the killer? | 还能告诉我们关于凶手的信息吗 |
[07:50] | I’m gonna be able to tell you what this guy ate | 我可以告诉你这家伙最后两顿饭 |
[07:52] | for his last two meals, | 吃了什么 |
[07:53] | but it’s gonna take time. | 但要花上点时间 |
[07:55] | How long? | 要多久 |
[07:55] | Two weeks. 10 days if we throw everything we got at it. | 两周 如果投入全部资源的话要十天 |
[08:05] | Elizabeth, tell me something good. | 伊丽莎白 告诉我点好消息 |
[08:07] | We found Tyler Obermeir, | 我们找到泰勒·奥伯米尔了 |
[08:08] | but even if toxicology | 但就算毒理学报告 |
[08:09] | can tell us something about the killer, | 可以告诉我们一些关于凶手的信息 |
[08:11] | this Debt Collector, it’s gonna take some time. | 就是收债人 那也得花上点时间 |
[08:13] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[08:15] | Medical examiner said two weeks. | 法医说需要两周 |
[08:17] | Elizabeth, you can flip through every rolodex at the Bureau, | 伊丽莎白 你大可以遍寻局里的所有人 |
[08:21] | but when it comes to the matters of death and necropsy… | 但是说到死亡和尸检 |
[08:24] | there is one technician who has gifts | 有一位天赋秉异 |
[08:26] | that simply cannot be matched. | 一般人不可企及的专家 |
[08:28] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么有我的号码的 |
[08:30] | Kate, I need your services. | 凯特 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:32] | Said the spider to the fly. | 黄鼠狼给鸡拜年 |
[08:34] | I wish I were that clever. This is for Elizabeth. | 我倒希望我有那么聪明 这是为了伊丽莎白 |
[08:36] | I need you to look at a body. | 我需要你检查一具尸体 |
[08:47] | Okay, Mr. Cooper, are you ready? | 好的 库珀先生 准备好了吗 |
[08:50] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始吧 |
[08:54] | Raymond notified me that the Bureau | 雷蒙德告诉我联调局 |
[08:56] | may require my assistance. | 可能需要我的帮助 |
[08:58] | You’re wanted for crimes ranging from kidnapping to murder. | 你被通缉的罪名涉及绑架和谋杀 |
[09:01] | We are not offering you a deal in exchange for your assistance. | 我们并不会因你的帮助而撤销罪名 |
[09:04] | Understood. | 明白 |
[09:05] | You’re targeting me because I’m targeting Raymond. | 你们追踪我是因为我以雷蒙德为目标 |
[09:07] | – You targeted Donald Ressler. – Collateral damage. | -你伤到了唐纳德·雷斯勒 -附带损害 |
[09:10] | To get to Raymond, I may need to get to his enablers, | 为了接近雷蒙德 我需要接近他的亲信 |
[09:13] | including you. | 也包括你们 |
[09:15] | Hello, Elizabeth. It’s good to see you. | 你好 伊丽莎白 很高兴见到你 |
[09:17] | I know you have good intentions, but you’ve got to stop. | 我知道你出于好意 但是你必须停止 |
[09:19] | – I don’t need your help. – If that were true, deary, | -我不需要你的帮助 -如果这是真的 亲爱的 |
[09:22] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation, would we? | 我们就不会在这闲聊了 不是吗 |
[09:25] | The body from the beach. Tell me about him. | 从沙滩发现的尸体 说说具体情况 |
[09:27] | He was murdered, | 他是被谋杀的 |
[09:27] | by the man we believe is hunting Agent Keen. | 我们认为凶手正在追杀基恩探员 |
[09:30] | We’re hoping the victim or some trace evidence on the victim | 我们希望受害者或者受害者身上的蛛丝马迹 |
[09:32] | may help lead to his capture. | 能够为抓捕他提供线索 |
[09:34] | I’ll examine the body under terms and conditions | 在保证我人身自由的前提下 |
[09:36] | that guarantee my freedom. | 我可以检查尸体 |
[09:37] | I can’t very well protect Elizabeth from prison. | 在监狱里我可就没法保护伊丽莎白了 |
[09:40] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你的保护 |
[09:42] | You do know why you’re being hunted by the Debt Collector, | 你知道收债人追杀你的原因 |
[09:44] | -是吗 -不知道 你呢 | |
[09:47] | It’s because you’re in Raymond’s life. | 因为你和雷蒙德关系密切 |
[09:49] | As long as you are, killers will be in yours. | 只要你们还联系 杀手就会一直追随你 |
[09:52] | What are your terms and conditions? | 你有什么条件要求 |
[09:54] | I need you to dead drop the body. | 我需要你们秘密运送尸体 |
[09:57] | Dead drop a corpse? | 秘密运送一具尸体 |
[09:59] | Sounds fun, doesn’t it? | 很有趣 不是吗 |
[10:01] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 你们接下来要这么做 |
[10:03] | The corpse will be transported to a warehouse | 尸体将会被送至布鲁克林海军码头 |
[10:05] | near the Brooklyn Navy Yard. | 附近的仓库 |
[10:07] | Once on site, it will be inspected by my people. | 一旦到位 就会由我的人检查 |
[10:10] | You have people? | 你有人 |
[10:11] | Once they’re confident we’re in good hands, | 当他们确信没问题后 |
[10:13] | they’ll transport the body and are not to be followed. | 他们会继续运送尸体 并且你们不能跟踪 |
[10:18] | ♬我的家乡 杳无人烟♬ | |
[10:22] | ♬现在回望 一成不变♬ | |
[10:25] | Stay with them. Get me HRT. | 盯好他们 联系人质救援队 |
[10:26] | ♬现在居所 杳无人烟♬ | |
[10:29] | ♬再次回望 锁好房门♬ | |
[10:32] | If the transport goes as expected, | 如果运送顺利 |
[10:34] | the body will be delivered to me for examination. | 尸体会交给我做检查 |
[10:37] | ♬再次孤独♬ | |
[10:38] | ♬无城无镇♬ | |
[10:40] | ♬再次孤独♬ | |
[10:42] | ♬无城无镇♬ | |
[10:44] | ♬再次孤独♬ | |
[10:46] | ♬无城无镇♬ | |
[10:47] | They stopped under the Brooklyn/Queens Expressway. | 他们在布鲁克林 皇后区高速公路下停车了 |
[10:49] | Rodney and Meeker. They’re making some kind of a swap. | 罗德尼街和米克街交汇处 他们正在换车 |
[10:51] | Stay with that truck. | 跟着那辆卡车 |
[10:52] | If I find something, when I find something, | 如果我有发现 当我有了发现 |
[10:55] | I will report back. | 我会告诉你们的 |
[10:55] | ♬有人说我思故我在♬ | |
[10:59] | ♬但转而细想 我并无信仰♬ | |
[11:02] | ♬满城街道 空无一人♬ | |
[11:06] | ♬扉页纷飞 我无话可说♬ | |
[11:07] | Roll out HRT. We breach on my command. | 派出人质救援队 等我命令 |
[11:10] | ♬外面有动静 我会看看 不过镜花水月♬ | |
[11:14] | ♬不禁回望 空白如雪♬ | |
[11:17] | ♬但我依然 不会改变♬ | |
[11:21] | ♬再次孤独♬ | |
[11:23] | ♬无城无镇♬ | |
[11:25] | ♬再次孤独 无城无镇♬ | |
[11:28] | ♬再次孤独 无城无镇♬ | |
[11:34] | It’s a decoy. | 是个诱饵 |
[11:45] | This coffin has a false bottom. | 棺材底是空的 |
[11:46] | That body never left the drop point. | 尸体根本没离开交接处 |
[11:57] | Thank you. You can leave us. | 谢谢 你们可以走了 |
[12:02] | New digs, nice. | 新地方 不错嘛 |
[12:04] | You get tired of the, uh, ice rink? | 你对溜冰场终于厌烦了 |
[12:07] | The crime scene’s been officially processed. | 犯罪现场已经被正式处理了 |
[12:09] | B-But these — these bodies, they’re still talking to me. | 但这些尸体 它们在跟我说话 |
[12:12] | You want to know what they’re saying? | 你想知道它们说了什么吗 |
[12:14] | You tell me. You’re the ghost whisperer. | 你告诉我吧 你是鬼语者 |
[12:15] | They’re saying that Reddington is untouchable. | 它们说雷丁顿是无法触碰的 |
[12:19] | I mean, these were powerful people, Donnie, | 这些都是有权势的人 唐尼 |
[12:21] | yet they’re all here. Why? | 但他们都在这里 为什么 |
[12:25] | Because they crossed Reddington. Because they informed on him. | 因为他们背叛了雷丁顿 他们告发了他 |
[12:28] | Because they — they actually thought | 因为他们 他们以为 |
[12:30] | that they could defy him. | 自己可以对抗他 |
[12:33] | Now the living — the living are telling a whole different story. | 而活人说的则完全是另一个故事了 |
[12:37] | This is about Keen helping him. | 你是想说基恩在帮他 |
[12:39] | That’s not a story. I mean, that’s a fairy tale. | 那不是故事 是童话 |
[12:42] | I know you don’t want that to be true about Keen | 我知道你不愿承认关于基恩的事情是真的 |
[12:44] | or — or any other agent. | 或者关于其他任何探员 |
[12:46] | Neither do I, especially after everything that we did | 我也不想 特别是在我们做了那么多 |
[12:49] | trying to bring down Reddington. | 想要扳倒雷丁顿的事情之后 |
[12:51] | But I’m not talking about Keen. | 但我说的不是基恩 |
[12:54] | I’m talking about Reddington’s cleaner. | 我说的是雷丁顿的清道夫 |
[12:56] | She unearthed 86 of his victims. | 她挖出了八十六个他的受害者 |
[12:59] | 86. You know what that tells me? | 八十六个 你知道这说明什么吗 |
[13:01] | That she thinks he’s touchable. | 说明她认为他是可以触碰的 |
[13:03] | And if she thinks he’s touchable, | 如果她认为他是可以触碰的 |
[13:05] | I’m willing to bet that others do as well. | 那我愿意打赌别人也是这么想的 |
[13:07] | Let’s find out, Donnie. Come on. | 我们去找出来吧 唐尼 走 |
[13:10] | Where are we going? | 去哪儿 |
[13:11] | Hey, were you gone? I feel like you were gone. | 你之前在这里吗 我感觉你不在这里 |
[13:14] | Things got crazy on another case. | 另一个案子发展得很疯狂 |
[13:16] | Crazier than an ice skating rink full of dead bodies? | 比堆满尸体的溜冰场还疯狂吗 |
[13:20] | I got brainwashed into thinking | 我被人洗脑了 |
[13:22] | that the President’s national security advisor | 以为总统的国家安全顾问 |
[13:24] | had kidnapped an eyewitness to the murder she committed. | 绑架了一位目击她杀人的证人 |
[13:28] | Brainwashing, huh? Come on. | 洗脑 走吧 |
[13:32] | – Where are we going, Julian? – Federal Building. | -我们去哪儿 朱利安 -联邦大厦 |
[13:34] | We have an appointment with Marvin Gerard. | 我们跟马文·杰拉德有一个约会 |
[13:35] | – Reddington’s lawyer? – Yeah. How’d you know that? | -雷丁顿的律师 -对 你怎么知道的 |
[13:38] | Come on, how many years did we track him for? | 拜托 我们都调查他多少年了 |
[13:44] | Line two. | 二号线 |
[13:48] | Were you able to find anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[13:49] | I was. The man you’re looking for is Edgar Grant. | 是的 你们要找的那个人名叫埃德加·格兰特 |
[13:53] | Did you pull a print or find blood? | 你找到凶手的指纹或是血迹了吗 |
[13:55] | Grant was too careful for that. | 格兰特作案十分谨慎 |
[13:57] | He left no trace evidence and did everything he could | 他没留下任何线索并且尽其所能 |
[13:59] | to make sure the body was never found, | 来确保尸体不被发现 |
[14:01] | which is how I found him. | 所以我才发现是他的 |
[14:03] | – Zeolite. – Zeolite? | -沸石 -沸石 |
[14:04] | Mr. Obermeir died of suffocation, | 奥伯米尔先生死于窒息 |
[14:06] | which tells us nothing. | 这没有什么值得深究的 |
[14:08] | The tell is in how he was buried. | 疑点在于他是如何被藏起来的 |
[14:10] | Zeolite absorbed the odors from the decaying body, | 沸石吸收了尸体腐烂的气味 |
[14:12] | which is why he wasn’t found. | 所以他才没被发现 |
[14:15] | Zeolite is commonly used to control odors | 沸石通常在医院和学校 |
[14:17] | in hospitals and schools. | 用来消除异味 |
[14:19] | Get a list of schools and medical facilities in the area. | 把该区域内的学校和医疗机构列出来 |
[14:21] | You don’t need a list. | 不用列 |
[14:23] | – Why is that? – Grant works at Horizon Middle School | -为什么 -格兰特在费尔法克斯县的 |
[14:25] | in Fairfax County. | 地平线中学工作 |
[14:26] | I suppose next you’re gonna tell us what he does there. | 我猜接下来你要告诉我们他在那里做什么工作 |
[14:28] | – He’s a janitor. – On a hunch, | -他是一名清洁工 -基于直觉 |
[14:30] | I ran the Long Beach police logs the night Obermeir vanished, | 我查过奥伯米尔失踪那晚长滩警方的日志 |
[14:33] | and it turns out a pickup truck was cited for a broken taillight | 有一辆尾灯坏了的皮卡出现在 |
[14:36] | four blocks from where Obermeir’s body was found. | 距离发现奥伯米尔的尸体四个街区外的地方 |
[14:38] | Let me guess, the driver was a janitor from Horizon Middle School | 我猜猜 那名司机正是地平线中学的清洁工 |
[14:41] | named Edgar Grant. | 埃德加·格兰特 |
[14:42] | Get a last known address. | 找出他已知的最新住址 |
[14:44] | Navabi, Keen, get there. | 纳瓦比 基恩 前去调查 |
[14:45] | Not Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白不能去 |
[14:46] | The Debt Collector’s looking for her. | 收债人正在找她 |
[14:48] | She’s right. It’s too dangerous. | 她说的对 这太危险了 |
[14:50] | I want to be in the field. | 我想出外勤 |
[14:51] | I know. But you should be at the safe house with Agnes. | 我明白 但你该和艾格尼斯一起待在安全屋 |
[14:54] | We’ll notify you when we have Grant in custody. | 等抓到格兰特了我们会通知你的 |
[14:58] | We have agents at the school now. | 我们派了探员去学校 |
[15:00] | He’s not there, | 他不在那 |
[15:01] | and he didn’t show up for work today. | 而且他今天没去上班 |
[15:03] | Do you have any idea where he might be, | 你知道他可能会去哪吗 |
[15:04] | how we can reach him? | 我们要如何才能联系到他 |
[15:05] | Edgar’s working late. | 埃德加总是加班 |
[15:06] | There’s a dance at the school tonight. | 今晚学校有个舞会 |
[15:10] | Is my husband in some kind of trouble? | 我丈夫碰上麻烦了吗 |
[15:12] | Agent Navabi. | 纳瓦比探员 |
[15:19] | What’s in here, Mrs. Grant? | 这里面有什么 格兰特太太 |
[15:20] | – Edgar’s antiques. – Antiques? | -埃德加的古董 -古董 |
[15:23] | He’s a collector — garage and estate sales. | 他是个收藏家 爱淘旧货 |
[15:27] | It’s where he dilly dallies, his workshop. | 这是他消磨时间的地方 他的工作室 |
[15:30] | Edgar says the collection’s quite valuable. | 埃德加说这些藏品极具价值 |
[15:55] | Hey, it’s me. Is everything okay? | 是我 没出什么事吧 |
[15:57] | Under control. | 一切正常 |
[15:58] | Red’s people took Agnes and everything I need | 红魔的人把艾格尼斯和我所需的一切 |
[16:00] | to the safe house. | 都带去安全屋了 |
[16:01] | I’m headed there now. I just have to pack a bag. | 我现在过去 只要收拾一个行李就行了 |
[16:04] | – What’s going on? – We found his place. | -怎么了 -我们去了他家 |
[16:06] | This guy, Liz, he’s a special kind of strange. | 这个家伙 莉兹 他有特殊怪癖 |
[16:09] | Take photos. I wanna see everything. | 拍下来 我想知道全部情况 |
[16:12] | Hey, let me call you back when I get to the safe house. Bye. | 等我到了安全屋再打给你 再见 |
[16:22] | Don’t move. Just be still. | 别动 不要慌 |
[16:25] | I’d like to ask you to turn around… | 请你慢慢… |
[16:29] | very slowly. | 转过身来 |
[16:31] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[16:43] | – Reddington. – It’s true. | -雷丁顿 -出事了 |
[16:44] | Agnes is safe with my people, | 艾格尼斯和我的人在一起很安全 |
[16:46] | but it appears the Debt Collector | 但似乎收债人 |
[16:47] | grabbed Elizabeth before she made it to the safe house. | 在伊丽莎白到安全屋之前 就把她抓走了 |
[16:50] | We’re getting the word out now, local and federal. | 我们马上在地方和联邦范围内放出消息 |
[16:52] | 怎么会这样 我以为你的人在保护她 | |
[16:54] | – So did I. – It had to be Kaplan. | -我也是这样想的 -一定是卡普兰 |
[16:56] | She must’ve hired the Debt Collector | 是她雇了收债人 |
[16:58] | and told him where to find Agent Keen, | 然后告诉他去哪里找基恩探员 |
[17:00] | which makes no sense. | 这没道理 |
[17:01] | She helped us to identify a suspect. | 她帮我们确定了嫌疑犯 |
[17:03] | His name is Edgar Grant, | 他的名字叫埃德加·格兰特 |
[17:04] | a janitor at a public middle school. | 在一所公立中学里做清洁工 |
[17:06] | Do you have him? | 你抓到他了吗 |
[17:07] | No, but Navabi and a tech team | 没 但我们说话这会儿 |
[17:08] | are at a home as we speak. | 纳瓦比和一支技术团队正在他家 |
[17:10] | I don’t believe Kaplan is behind this. | 我不相信卡普兰是幕后主使 |
[17:13] | We’re not seeing the whole picture. | 我们还不了解事情的全貌 |
[17:15] | Find your suspect and do it fast | 在他向伊丽莎白收 |
[17:17] | before he collects on whatever debt Elizabeth allegedly owes. | 所谓欠下的债之前 快点找到你的嫌疑人 |
[17:21] | – Where are you? – Traveling. | -你在哪 -旅行 |
[17:22] | I’ll do what I can from here, but my reach is limited. | 我在这儿尽全力帮你 但我的能力有限 |
[17:25] | You need to find Elizabeth, Harold. | 你必须找到伊丽莎白 哈罗德 |
[17:33] | Listen to me, Edgar. | 听我说 埃德加 |
[17:35] | That’s your name, isn’t it? | 你叫这个名字 对吗 |
[17:37] | – Edgar Grant? – How do you know that? | -埃德加·格兰特 -你怎么知道的 |
[17:41] | The FBI raided your house this morning. | 联调局今天早上突袭了你家 |
[17:43] | So if you hurt me, you’ll only make it worse for yourself | 所以如果你伤害我 等你被抓的时候 |
[17:46] | and your family when you’re arrested. | 你和你的家人只会得到更坏的结果 |
[17:49] | Why are you doing this? You don’t know me. | 为什么要这样做 你不认识我 |
[17:51] | Oh, I’m a debt collector. | 我是个收债人 |
[17:52] | My client wants what you owe him, | 我的客户想要回你欠他的东西 |
[17:54] | and he hired me to make you pay. | 所以他雇了我来让你偿还 |
[17:56] | – Who? – Your old friend — Tyson Pryor. | -是谁 -你的老朋友 泰森·普赖尔 |
[18:00] | Tyson Pryor’s in prison. | 泰森·普赖尔在监狱里 |
[18:02] | Why would you want to help him? | 你为什么要帮他 |
[18:03] | Like I said, it’s my job. | 我说了 这是我的工作 |
[18:05] | Things got a little rough for Mr. Pryor in prison. | 普赖尔先生在监狱里遭了些罪 |
[18:07] | His face got disfigured because of a faulty deep fryer | 在他做厨房劳役的时候 |
[18:11] | while he’s doing kitchen duty. | 他的脸被一个坏的油炸锅毁容了 |
[18:14] | So that’s my fault? | 所以那是我的错吗 |
[18:15] | He wants to kill me ’cause he had a rough go inside? | 他想杀了我 就因为他在里面遭了罪 |
[18:18] | Kill you? Nobody’s saying anything about killing you. | 杀你 没人说要杀你 |
[18:20] | My instructions were not to harm a hair | 我接到的指示是 除非他在场 |
[18:22] | on your pretty little head until he’s present. | 否则我不能伤你一根毫毛 |
[18:29] | So it’s him? Edgar Grant is the Debt Collector? | 所以是他吗 埃德加·格兰特就是收债人 |
[18:32] | Definitely. He keeps the items he’s collected in his basement | 没错 他把收集的标本放在了地下室 |
[18:35] | along with detailed specs on each object. | 每个标本上都有详细的说明 |
[18:38] | A pair of hands taken from a man who physically abused his wife. | 一双虐待妻子的男人的手 |
[18:42] | An eye from a witness who supposedly made a false ID. | 一只制造假身份的证人的眼睛 |
[18:45] | It’s all body parts? | 那里全是身体器官吗 |
[18:46] | No. Paintings, cash. | 不 还有画和现金 |
[18:48] | He doesn’t return what he’s taken | 他没有把收来的东西 |
[18:49] | to the person who’s hired him. | 都还给雇主 |
[18:51] | He keeps them for himself. | 他都自己留下了 |
[18:52] | What they get is revenge. | 他们得到的只有报复 |
[18:55] | The satisfaction of knowing that their debt has been repaid. | 和知道他们的债已经还清的满足感 |
[18:58] | Agent Navabi, you asked about anything | 纳瓦比探员 你之前说要找一切 |
[19:00] | relating to Elizabeth Keen? | 与伊丽莎白·基恩有关的对吧 |
[19:02] | Hang on, I think we might have something. | 等下 我想我们有新发现 |
[19:03] | Please tell me it’s something we can use to track this guy. | 拜托告诉我 是能查到这个家伙的线索 |
[19:08] | No, not him. | 不 不是他 |
[19:12] | But, um, maybe the psycho who hired him to grab Liz. | 但也许是那个抓了莉斯的雇主的线索 |
[19:16] | What do we know about Tyson Pryor? | 关于泰森·普赖尔 我们有什么信息 |
[19:19] | In 2012, eight handwritten envelopes | 2012年 八个手写的信封 |
[19:22] | were sent and delivered by the U.S. Postal Service | 送到了美国邮政 |
[19:24] | to the president of eight Universities around the country. | 并寄给了全国范围内八所大学的校长 |
[19:27] | Inside the envelopes were blank pages. | 信封里都是空白纸页 |
[19:30] | And highly lethal doses of anthrax. | 以及致命剂量的炭疽 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I remember. It was a huge news story. | 我记得 当时是大新闻 |
[19:34] | Three of the presidents targeted were killed. | 其中三位校长被害 |
[19:36] | Three more spent time in intensive care, but survived. | 还有三位进了重症监护病房最终活了下来 |
[19:39] | The Bureau launched a manhunt for the individual | 联调局下令逮捕 |
[19:41] | or individuals responsible. | 相关责任人 |
[19:43] | Ultimately, the case was solved by a young FBI profiler | 最后该案由一位年轻的联调局侧写员解决 |
[19:46] | who was on the New York Mobile Psych Unit. | 此人当时在纽约应急心理机动小组 |
[19:48] | Liz. | 莉斯 |
[19:48] | Keen’s profile led to the arrest of one Tyson Pryor, | 基恩的侧写帮助逮捕了一位泰森·普赖尔 |
[19:51] | a sociology professor at one of the schools | 他是其中一所学院的社会学教授 |
[19:53] | who was angry at his university president | 由于申请长期教职被拒 |
[19:55] | because he was denied tenure. | 而对校长怀恨在心 |
[19:56] | – I thought he was sentenced to life. – He was. | -我记得他被判终身监禁 -是的 |
[19:58] | But according to the Bureau of Prisons, | 但根据监狱局的记录 |
[20:00] | he has terminal cancer. | 他患癌症晚期 |
[20:01] | Pryor was granted compassionate release to a hospice | 两周前普赖尔因人之将死而获释 |
[20:03] | in Baltimore two weeks ago. | 前往巴尔的摩一所临终疗养院 |
[20:05] | So that’s why he hired the Debt Collector, | 所以他找到收债人 |
[20:06] | to get revenge before he dies. | 趁着没死报仇雪恨 |
[20:08] | Navabi, get to Pryor. | 纳瓦比 找到普赖尔 |
[20:09] | He’s got to know a way to find this guy. | 他肯定知道如何找到这个人 |
[20:15] | Mr. Gerard, | 杰拉德先生 |
[20:16] | I’m Special Agent Julian Gale. | 我是特别探员朱利安·盖尔 |
[20:18] | This is Special Agent Ressler. | 这是特别探员雷斯勒 |
[20:20] | Yes, Agent Ressler. | 是啊 雷斯勒探员 |
[20:23] | W-Wait, you two know each other? | 慢着 你们俩认识吗 |
[20:26] | Well, Donald was the public face of the manhunt for Raymond | 雷蒙德和伊丽莎白·基恩在外逃窜时 |
[20:29] | when he was on the run with Elizabeth Keen. | 唐纳德是局里追捕行动的形象代表 |
[20:32] | Everyone in my world knows Donald Ressler. | 我们圈子里的人都知道唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[20:36] | We’re here to make a deal with you. | 我们来是希望和你达成协议 |
[20:37] | If there’s a deal to make, | 要谈协议 |
[20:39] | I’ll make it with Agent Ressler. | 我只跟雷斯勒探员谈 |
[20:41] | Yeah, that’s not happening. | 休想 |
[20:43] | During the manhunt, | 我看过雷斯勒探员 |
[20:43] | I watched Agent Ressler’s press briefings. | 在追捕过程中做的媒体简报 |
[20:47] | He was smug, arrogant, and professional. | 他自傲自慢又颇具专业水准 |
[20:51] | You, my friend, just seem smug and arrogant. | 而你 我的朋友 仅仅是自傲自慢 |
[20:55] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[20:56] | Listen, pal, | 听着 伙计 |
[20:57] | you don’t get to decide who stays, who goes. | 轮不到你来决定谁去谁留 |
[21:00] | No, only whether to talk or not. | 没错 但我可以决定谈还是不谈 |
[21:05] | Well, I’ll just be right outside then. | 那我就在外边等着吧 |
[21:12] | Have a nice chat, Mr. Gerard. | 聊得愉快 杰拉德先生 |
[21:22] | That seemed to go well. | 似乎进展顺利 |
[21:22] | What the hell was that? He doesn’t know anything. | 刚才是什么意思 他什么都不知道 |
[21:24] | Clearly you wanna keep it that way, | 显然你也希望维持现状 |
[21:26] | which is why there is a deal to be made. | 所以我们才要谈协议 |
[21:29] | You get me out, and I keep my mouth shut. | 你放我出去 我会严守口风 |
[21:31] | A deal requires that you talk. | 协议是你要交代情况 |
[21:33] | No, a deal requires that I cooperate, | 协议是我合作 |
[21:36] | which in this case means not to talk. | 也就是不要交代 |
[21:39] | So if we say no, | 那如果我们说不行 |
[21:40] | what are you, gonna betray Reddington? | 你怎么做 你打算背叛雷丁顿吗 |
[21:41] | No way. | 没门 |
[21:42] | When it comes to self-preservation, | 如果是要求自保的情形 |
[21:44] | there is only one person | 只有一个人 |
[21:45] | that I am more devoted to than Raymond, | 在我心里地位高过雷丁顿 |
[21:48] | and you’re lookin’ at him. | 近在眼前 |
[21:50] | My freedom for my silence. | 你们给我自由 我必报以沉默 |
[21:52] | Or I tell Agent Gale | 否则我就告诉盖尔探员 |
[21:56] | the truth about why you and I are such great pals. | 你和我何以如此亲密的真相 |
[22:01] | I did what you requested, Raymond. | 我照你要求的做了 雷蒙德 |
[22:03] | The FBI has my findings. | 都交给联调局了 |
[22:05] | She’s gone, Kate. Elizabeth’s been taken. | 她不见了 凯特 伊丽莎白被劫走了 |
[22:07] | – How? – You tell me. | -怎么劫的 -你说呢 |
[22:09] | Her home was breached. | 有人闯进她家 |
[22:10] | Whatever our issues, please tell me you didn’t — | 无论我们之间有什么问题 告诉我你没有 |
[22:13] | If Elizabeth is in danger, | 如果伊丽莎白有任何危险 |
[22:14] | you know it’s not because of me. | 你也应该知道并不是我造成的 |
[22:16] | You may not have ordered her taken, but because of you, | 或许不是你下令抓的她 但正因为你 |
[22:18] | I am here. | 我才在这 |
[22:20] | If Elizabeth is harmed because of all this — | 如果伊丽莎白因为这事而受到伤害 |
[22:21] | I gave the FBI a name. | 我给了联调局一个人名 |
[22:23] | Yes, Edgar Grant. | 是的 埃德加·格兰特 |
[22:24] | And the FBI is doing everything they can. | 联调局已经在尽全力找他了 |
[22:26] | But he’s already got her. | 可是他已经抓了她 |
[22:27] | Whatever it takes, whatever you need, | 无论什么代价 无论你想要什么 |
[22:29] | this conflict of ours can wait. | 我们之间应该暂时休战 |
[22:33] | Goodbye, Raymond. | 再见 雷丁顿 |
[22:36] | Please, I assure you none of this is necessary. | 拜托了 我向你保证根本没这必要 |
[22:38] | Tyson Pryor’s killed a number of people already. | 泰森·普赖尔已经杀了很多人了 |
[22:40] | I need you to stay here. | 你不能进去 |
[22:42] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[22:44] | Put your hands in the air and turn around slowly. | 举起手 慢慢转过来 |
[22:57] | You’re having doubts. | 你有疑惑 |
[23:01] | I am. | 是的 |
[23:05] | I haven’t loved many people in my life. | 我这一辈子爱的人不多 |
[23:10] | Kate is one of them. | 但凯特是其中之一 |
[23:14] | You know, as much as her betrayal hurt, | 尽管她的背叛深深伤害了我 |
[23:16] | what really hurt was… | 可是最令我痛心的是 |
[23:19] | knowing what I would have to do in response. | 我知道我必须要对付她 |
[23:23] | She was wrong to think Elizabeth and her child | 她认为让伊丽莎白和她的孩子远离我 |
[23:26] | were safer without me in their lives. | 就能安全了 这是大错特错 |
[23:28] | But in the end, she was… | 但不管这么说 她 |
[23:31] | she did what she did out of love | 她是出于爱她才那么做的 |
[23:33] | for the little girl she swore to protect what… | 为了她很久以前发誓要保护的 |
[23:39] | seems like a lifetime ago. | 那个女孩 |
[23:48] | It broke my heart. | 那天在树林里 |
[23:52] | That day in the woods. | 我非常伤心 |
[23:55] | Hearing the gunshot. | 听见枪响 |
[23:57] | Leaving her behind. | 就那么丢下她 |
[24:00] | Right or wrong, it was between you and her. | 无论对错 是你跟她之间的事 |
[24:03] | This war she started must stop. | 这场她挑起的战争必须要结束了 |
[24:07] | Kate must be stopped. | 必须要阻止凯特 |
[24:12] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[24:16] | I’m just not at all sure of the right way. | 我只是不知道这么做才对 |
[24:21] | And depending on the way, whether I’d be up to it. | 而且我所选择的方法 我也不知道能否做到 |
[24:32] | I need to look her in the face | 我要亲眼看着她 |
[24:33] | and see if I still recognize her. | 看看她是否变了 |
[24:37] | Raymond, she has gone too far… | 雷蒙德 她做得太过分了 |
[24:40] | all to prove that you have gone too far. | 这一切都是为了证明你做得太过分 |
[24:45] | She can’t see what she’s become. | 她已经看不清自己变成了什么样 |
[24:51] | What if I’m the one who can’t see? | 如果是我看不清自己呢 |
[24:53] | No, Raymond. | 不 雷蒙德 |
[24:55] | Remember why you surrendered yourself to the FBI in the first place. | 别忘了你当初为什么要向联调局自首 |
[25:00] | Remember what all of this was about. | 别忘了这一切都是为了什么 |
[25:03] | You can’t give up now. | 你现在不能放弃 |
[25:05] | You can’t let Kate destroy everything | 你不能让凯特毁了 |
[25:08] | that gives you purpose. | 你的所有动力来源 |
[25:12] | Our work is not yet done. | 我们的事还没完成 |
[25:17] | I loved Kate, too, | 我也爱凯特 |
[25:19] | but it’s time to end this. | 但是时候要结束这一切了 |
[25:21] | Stop it. | 结束它 |
[25:24] | Stop her. | 阻止她 |
[25:42] | I got nothin’. | 什么也没有 |
[25:44] | Did you tell him he could walk? | 你跟他说他可以走了吗 |
[25:45] | Yeah. For the keys to the kingdom, and he says no deal. | 是的 为大局着想 他说不接受协议 |
[25:49] | – He won’t talk. – Is that a fact? | -他不肯说 -是吗 |
[25:52] | You don’t believe me? You wanna go talk to him? | 你不相信我 可以自己去问他 |
[25:53] | I’d love to. Except he insisted on talking to you…alone. | 我倒是想 可他坚持只跟你一个人谈 |
[25:58] | What — what are you suggesting here, Julian? | 你什么意思 朱利安 |
[26:00] | I’m suggesting the two of you know each other. | 我的意思是你们两个早就认识 |
[26:03] | You’re nuts. | 你疯了 |
[26:04] | Nuts or… | 是我疯了还是… |
[26:06] | am I just blind to what’s right in front of me? | 我看不到如此显而易见的东西 |
[26:09] | Don’t go there. | 别扯了 |
[26:10] | When I mentioned Reddington’s cleaner, | 我提到雷丁顿的清道夫时 |
[26:12] | you knew it was a woman. | 你脱口而出她是女人 |
[26:14] | You were Keen’s partner. | 你曾经是基恩的搭档 |
[26:16] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[26:17] | Where’d you disappear to for those three days, huh? | 你消失这三天去哪了 |
[26:19] | Look, I was working a case. | 我在查案 |
[26:20] | Right, right, right, you were, uh, brainwashed, right? | 对 对 对 你被洗脑了 是吧 |
[26:23] | I mean, is that really your cover story? Because — | 你只能想出这种托辞吗 因为… |
[26:25] | That’s the story. Okay, Julian? | 我说的都是真的 明白吗 朱利安 |
[26:28] | And I shot a Secret Service agent because of it, | 为此我打伤了一名特勤局的特工 |
[26:30] | and they’ve been holding me. | 被关了起来 |
[26:32] | That’s where I’ve been. | 这就是我这几天的行踪 |
[26:33] | Do not doubt me. | 别怀疑我 |
[26:35] | Ever. | 永远 |
[26:37] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[26:40] | Loud and clear. | 一清二楚 |
[26:43] | Elizabeth Keen — where is she? | 伊丽莎白·基恩 她在哪 |
[26:45] | Burning in hell for all I care. | 她在哪关我什么事 |
[26:47] | – Who are you? – Part of a team that doesn’t exist. | -你是谁 -给一个不存在的部门工作的人 |
[26:50] | Which makes you a very unlucky man, Mr. Pryor. | 这对你来说很不幸 普赖尔先生 |
[26:53] | Because I can do whatever I want in this room. | 因为在这间屋子里我可以为所欲为 |
[26:58] | And no one will stop me. | 没人会来阻止我 |
[26:59] | Lady, I just got out of prison two weeks ago. | 女士 我两周前才出狱 |
[27:02] | Where you were overheard swearing revenge | 而那里很多人都听到你发誓 |
[27:04] | on Elizabeth Keen. | 要向伊丽莎白·基恩复仇 |
[27:05] | Every day to anybody who would listen. | 我每天都对愿意听的人讲 |
[27:10] | They put me in maximum security prison. | 他们把我关进了安全级别最高的监狱 |
[27:12] | Do you know what they do to guys who look like me? | 你知道他们会对像我这样的人做什么吗 |
[27:15] | I’m nothing but busted parts thanks to that woman. | 托她的福我成了现在这副鬼样子 |
[27:18] | Which explains why you had her abducted. | 所以你让人绑架了她 |
[27:20] | – Now where is she? – Keen’s been taken? | -告诉我她在哪 -基恩被绑架了 |
[27:24] | I thought the sky looked a little bluer this morning. | 我就说今天的天空特别蓝 |
[27:27] | You can drop the act, Tyson. | 别演了 泰森 |
[27:29] | We found this in the home of the man you hired. | 我们在你雇的人家里发现了这个 |
[27:32] | Detailed correspondence between you | 是你和这个叫收债人的家伙之间的 |
[27:34] | and a man known as the Debt Collector, | 通信内容 |
[27:36] | proof that you paid him to abduct Keen. | 证明是你雇了他绑架了基恩 |
[27:39] | Well, I don’t know what that is, but it ain’t proof, | 我不知道这是什么 但它什么也证明不了 |
[27:41] | because I didn’t do no– | 因为我什么都没… |
[27:44] | Where’d he take her? | 他把她带哪去了 |
[27:45] | I swear to God, lady, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我发誓 女士 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:47] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[27:48] | Where would I get the money for a computer, | 我上哪弄钱去买电脑 |
[27:50] | much less a hit man? | 更别说雇人了 |
[27:57] | I got a wife, you know. | 我有妻子 |
[27:59] | Joyce. She was a dancer… | 乔伊斯 她曾是一名舞者 |
[28:02] | till a drunk driver hit her, took her legs. | 直到一个醉酒司机撞到她 夺去了她的双腿 |
[28:05] | Six years for aggravated vehicular assault, | 司机因严重伤害罪被判了六年 |
[28:08] | out in four for good behavior. | 因为表现好四年就出来了 |
[28:10] | That don’t seem fair, now, does it? | 这也太不公平了 是吧 |
[28:12] | Let me guess, you killed him. | 我猜猜 你杀了他 |
[28:14] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:17] | When that trucker got paroled, I tied him up, | 司机被假释出来后 我把他绑了起来 |
[28:19] | pounded his legs into meat with a sledgehammer. | 用锤子把他的双腿变成了肉泥 |
[28:24] | Recompense. | 报应 |
[28:25] | So you see yourself as a crusader? | 所以你觉得自己是个十字军战士 |
[28:27] | Oh, heavens, no. I’m a sociopath, clearly. | 天哪 不 我显然是个反社会者 |
[28:31] | Turns out I-I enjoy inflicting pain, | 我很喜欢让他人痛苦 |
[28:33] | and I’m very good at it. | 而且我非常擅长 |
[28:35] | But there’s not really a market for open sadism. | 但开放性虐待确实没什么市场 |
[28:39] | Crimes of revenge, on the other hand? | 另一方面呢 报复犯罪 |
[28:42] | Now there’s a gold mine. | 可是相当有前景 |
[28:44] | And Tyson Pryor — he’s gonna get his money’s worth. | 泰森·普赖尔 他花的钱会很值的 |
[28:52] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮您 |
[28:53] | Miss Brady Boatright. I’m here to sub. | 布雷迪博特赖特小姐 我是来替班的 |
[28:55] | Sixth grade, I believe. | 应该是六年级 |
[28:57] | Come on in. Sign in at the office. | 请进 到办公室签到 |
[29:38] | Yeah, I posted it. And I’m not taking it down. | 没错 是我发布的 我不会撤下来的 |
[29:40] | Ike, she’s super upset. | 艾克 她超级生气 |
[29:42] | What do I care? Not my problem. | 关我什么事 又不是我的问题 |
[29:44] | Please, delete the post! | 拜托 把帖子删了吧 |
[29:46] | She said she’s not coming back to school. | 她说她不会再回来上学了 |
[29:48] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得好像这是什么坏事一样 |
[29:54] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:55] | 年轻人 年轻人 | |
[29:58] | Cyberbullying is grounds for expulsion. | 网络霸凌会被开除的 |
[30:01] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[30:03] | You’re gonna take that post down. | 你得把帖子撤下来 |
[30:05] | What are you gonna do? Send me to the principal’s office? | 你能拿我怎么办 送我去校长办公室吗 |
[30:07] | No, son. I’m gonna send you to the morgue. | 不 孩子 我会送你去太平间 |
[30:13] | Delete the post. | 把帖子删了 |
[30:21] | Do it. | 快点 |
[30:36] | Hey, looks like the gang’s all here. | 看来人都到齐了 |
[30:39] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[30:45] | I know where the Debt Collector’s taking Elizabeth. | 我知道收债人把伊丽莎白带到哪去了 |
[30:47] | Have you called Harold Cooper? | 你联系哈罗德·库珀了吗 |
[30:49] | To arrest me? No. | 好让他来抓我 没有 |
[30:50] | They’ve already double-crossed me once today. | 他们已经欺骗过我一次了 |
[30:52] | Then call my people. | 那就联系我的人 |
[30:54] | Your people will kill me on sight. | 你的人会当场杀了我的 |
[31:00] | Pryor? Where are you? | 普赖尔 你在哪 |
[31:02] | I got a young lady here who’s dying to get reacquainted. | 我这有位年轻女士迫不及待跟你叙叙旧了 |
[31:08] | – There you go. – We’re talking about Elizabeth. | -坐好了 -我们说的可是伊丽莎白 |
[31:10] | I guarantee you won’t be harmed. | 我保证不会伤害你的 |
[31:12] | I’m closer than your people and the FBI. | 我比你的人和联调局都领先一步 |
[31:14] | I’m handling this myself. | 我自己能搞定 |
[31:16] | If something goes wrong… | 如果出了差错 |
[31:17] | You’ll what? Shoot me? Again? | 你会怎样 对我开枪吗 再一次 |
[31:21] | Please be careful, Kate. | 小心一点 凯特 |
[31:37] | No need for alarm, Edgar. | 别紧张 埃德加 |
[31:39] | Who are you? Where’s Tyson Pryor? | 你是谁 泰森·普赖尔在哪 |
[31:43] | I’m sorry to have misled you, | 很抱歉之前误导了你 |
[31:44] | but Tyson Pryor didn’t hire you. | 但并不是泰森·普赖尔雇的你 |
[31:46] | I did. | 是我 |
[31:51] | Hello, Elizabeth. | 你好 伊丽莎白 |
[32:02] | Sir, I could be wrong, | 长官 我不一定对 |
[32:03] | but, uh, I think I might know where Agent Keen is. | 但我想我可能知道基恩探员在哪了 |
[32:06] | Some kids at Horizon Middle School | 地平线中学的几个孩子 |
[32:07] | reported seeing a woman | 报告说看见一个女人 |
[32:08] | matching Mr. Kaplan’s description, | 符合卡普兰先生的描述特征 |
[32:10] | and she was holding a key ring | 她当时拿着一把钥匙圈 |
[32:12] | that said “Troop 1-4-4-4-1.” | 上面写着骑兵连14441 |
[32:15] | And their old cabin is on Johnson Lake. | 他们的旧小木屋就在约翰逊湖 |
[32:17] | Get me the local authorities on the line. | 给当地警方打电话 |
[32:28] | Who are you? What — What do you want? | 你是谁 你想干什么 |
[32:31] | From you? Nothing. | 从你这儿 什么也不要 |
[32:34] | This is all about getting to Kaplan. | 这些都是为了找到卡普兰 |
[32:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:37] | By taking advantage of her love for you. | 通过利用她对你的爱 |
[32:41] | The only emotion powerful enough | 只有这种情感能让她 |
[32:43] | to get her to set aside the rage that consumes her. | 放下吞噬她的愤怒 |
[32:48] | A rage that I’m not sure | 我不知道她能不能 |
[32:51] | she’ll ever recover from. | 从那愤怒中走出来 |
[32:55] | I didn’t hurt her. | 我没有伤害她 |
[32:59] | That must’ve been dissatisfying for you. | 你肯定很不满意 |
[33:02] | You’re a glutton for vengeance. | 你渴望复仇 |
[33:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[33:08] | There’s almost nothing as satisfying as revenge, | 没有比复仇更让人满足的了 |
[33:12] | wanting someone to hurt because you hurt. | 因为你受伤而希望伤害别人 |
[33:16] | An eye for an eye. | 以牙还牙 |
[33:19] | Feels like God’s work, | 感觉像是扮演上帝 |
[33:22] | until you realize there is no God | 直到你意识到根本没有上帝 |
[33:24] | and you’ve committed sins | 你已经犯下 |
[33:26] | for which there is no absolution. | 无可饶恕的罪 |
[33:29] | I just did what you asked. Heh. Nothing more. | 我只是照你说的做了 没别的了 |
[33:32] | Word to the wise — | 奉劝你一句 |
[33:33] | before you embark on a journey of revenge, | 攻乎异端 |
[33:37] | dig two graves. | 斯害也已[掘两座坟墓] |
[33:42] | Confucius. | 孔子 |
[33:43] | Stunningly applicable even after all these years. | 古圣贤之言放到现在仍然这么有道理 |
[33:47] | Two graves? | 两座坟墓 |
[33:49] | Is the other one for you or for Kaplan? | 另一座是你的还是卡普兰的 |
[33:51] | Neither, I hope. | 我希望都不是 |
[33:54] | That’s up to her. | 这得由她决定了 |
[34:05] | ID’ed all but six of the John Doe’s. | 只有六名死者的身份还没有查清 |
[34:07] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[34:08] | I guess being a monomaniacal prick has its benefits. | 看来做一名偏执狂也是有好处的 |
[34:11] | You’re all that — except for the monomaniacal part. | 没错 除了偏执狂的部分 |
[34:15] | Ressler. | 我是雷斯勒 |
[34:16] | – Liz is in trouble. – Talk to me. | -莉斯有麻烦了 -怎么回事 |
[34:18] | I know where she is and I’ve got backup. | 我知道她在哪里 我有增援 |
[34:20] | But you need to be there. Forget the suspension. | 但你也得去 别管停职的事了 |
[34:22] | Look, just text me the address, all right? | 把地址给我就行 好吗 |
[34:26] | It’s a — it’s another case. | 是…是另一个案子 |
[34:28] | You don’t have to explain — Donnie, look, | 你不用解释 唐尼 听着 |
[34:29] | what I said before, I didn’t mean it. | 我之前说的话 我不是有心的 |
[34:31] | No one’s worked harder to find Reddington than you. | 没人比你更努力地想要找到雷丁顿 |
[34:33] | And I’m…I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[34:36] | – I mean — – Forget about it. | -我是说… -别在意 |
[34:38] | – All right. – It’s all good. | -好 -没关系 |
[34:43] | You lied. You said you were trapped in steerage on a ship. | 你撒谎 你说你被困在船舱里 |
[34:48] | I thought I was… | 我以为是的… |
[34:51] | until I was able to trade one of my last supply routes | 直到我用一条过去巴尔干的供应线 |
[34:54] | in the Balkans for a ride on Prince Hajjar’s jet. | 换取哈加尔王子用飞机载我一程 |
[34:58] | You had me kidnapped. | 你让人绑架我 |
[35:01] | You put Agnes at risk. | 你让艾格尼斯身陷险境 |
[35:02] | Agnes was never at risk. | 艾格尼斯从来没有危险 |
[35:05] | And I gave explicit instructions | 我明确说明 |
[35:06] | you were not to be harmed in any way. | 不管怎么样都不能伤害你 |
[35:09] | Untie me. | 放开我 |
[35:11] | I said untie me. | 我说放开我 |
[35:14] | I wish I could. | 我也想 |
[35:20] | She’s on her way here now thinking she’s going to save me. | 她现在正在路上 以为自己能救我 |
[35:23] | I assume so, yes. | 我想是的 |
[35:24] | And you’re gonna kill her. | 而你会杀了她 |
[35:26] | As I said, that’s entirely up to her. | 我说了 这取决于她 |
[35:28] | I want to believe there’s another way. | 我也想有别的办法 |
[35:30] | After everything that’s happened? | 都经过了这一切 |
[35:33] | What could she possibly say to convince you? | 她还能拿什么来说服你 |
[35:35] | She doesn’t have to convince me. | 她不需要说服我 |
[35:38] | You already did that. | 你已经做到了 |
[35:40] | But for a war to end, | 但是要结束战争 |
[35:41] | both sides have to be willing to find peace. | 需要双方都愿意寻求和平 |
[35:44] | And up until now, it seems Kate has believed | 直到现在 凯特似乎一直认为 |
[35:47] | the only satisfactory outcome would be if one of us dies. | 只有落个你死我活才是最好的结果 |
[35:51] | If that’s true, it has to be her. | 如果真是那样 必须是她死 |
[35:55] | She’s here. | 她到了 |
[35:58] | Reddington, don’t do this. | 雷丁顿 不要这么做 |
[36:10] | Thank you for coming, | 谢谢你能赶来 |
[36:11] | Cliff. We believe Elizabeth’s inside. | 克利夫 我们认为伊丽莎白在里面 |
[36:13] | One unsub, likely armed. | 一名不明嫌疑犯 可能有武器 |
[36:15] | The men are in position. | 人已就位 |
[36:16] | Pascal, she brought a lot of backup. | 帕斯卡尔 她带了很多支援 |
[36:18] | Is this gonna be a problem? | 这会成问题吗 |
[36:19] | No, sir. This will not be a problem. Over. | 不会 先生 不成问题 完毕 |
[36:22] | Reddington, there has to be another way. | 雷丁顿 肯定还有别的办法 |
[36:24] | Please don’t do this. | 求你别这么做 |
[36:25] | We move quickly. | 我们动作快一些 |
[36:26] | Two men from the south. Two from the north. | 两个人从南边进攻 两个人从北边 |
[36:33] | I count four body men plus our Betty. | 除了目标外还有四人 |
[36:35] | Betty’s on the move. | 目标在移动 |
[36:37] | I can take the two at Betty’s six and nine | 从我这个角度 我可以解决位于目标 |
[36:39] | from my perch. Ricardo? | 六点和九点方向的两个人 里卡多 |
[36:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:42] | I can take the big one at her one and three. | 我可以解决她一点和三点钟方向的大个 |
[36:44] | On my command, fire only if you have a clean shot. | 听我的指示 能一枪毙命再开枪 |
[36:47] | Remember, she is not to be harmed. | 记住 不要伤害她 |
[36:52] | Kaplan! No! It’s a trap! | 卡普兰 不要过来 这是个陷阱 |
[37:00] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[37:02] | We’ve been set up. | 我们被设计了 |
[37:04] | I got eyes on a grass man 60 yards out. | 我看到五十五米外的有个狙击手 |
[37:07] | There’s another on our wing to the south. | 在南边还有一个 |
[37:10] | No, don’t shoot. | 不 不要开枪 |
[37:13] | I’m made. | 我被发现了 |
[37:14] | – I can take one shot, maybe two on your ready. – Hold. | -下令后我可以开一两枪 -先不动 |
[37:17] | Repeat, I can take the Betty now. | 重复一遍 我现在就可以解决目标 |
[37:18] | Right now. One shot. | 现在 一枪毙命 |
[37:20] | No. Hold. | 不 不要动 |
[37:23] | They’ve got overwatch. I count three. | 他们在监视这里 我看到三个人 |
[37:25] | Everyone, hold your positions. | 各位 待在原位不要动 |
[37:37] | Hello, Raymond. | 雷蒙德 你好 |
[37:39] | Said the fly to the spider. | 鸡给黄鼠狼拜年了 |
[37:54] | We go where our hearts take us. | 我们听从心意行动 |
[37:56] | Yours took you to Elizabeth. | 你的心带你去了伊丽莎白那里 |
[37:57] | And yours kidnapped her. | 你的心让你绑架了她 |
[37:59] | Thank you, Raymond, for proving my point | 谢谢你 雷蒙德 主动跳出来 |
[38:01] | better than I ever could. | 证明了我的看法 |
[38:03] | You underestimate yourself, Kate. | 你低估了自己 凯特 |
[38:06] | The deaths you’ve caused in the name of crippling me | 你以打击我的名义 杀了那么多人 |
[38:09] | have been more than adequate to prove what you’ve become. | 就已经很好地证明了你是什么人 |
[38:13] | I’ve watched you hold Elizabeth emotionally hostage. | 我一直见证你对伊丽莎白的精神绑架 |
[38:16] | I never thought you’d hold her physically hostage as well. | 没想到你会真的绑架她 |
[38:20] | I wanted her here to bear witness. | 我想让她做个见证 |
[38:23] | I regret any hardship it caused her, | 我对发生在她身上的事很抱歉 |
[38:25] | but I believe, in the end, | 但是我相信 最终 |
[38:27] | she’ll agree it’s a small price to pay for the truth. | 她也会认为这只是为真相做出的一点牺牲 |
[38:33] | I was your friend. | 我曾经是你的朋友 |
[38:35] | I protected you. | 我保护过你 |
[38:37] | I comforted you. | 我安慰过你 |
[38:41] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[38:44] | The truth? | 真相 |
[38:49] | This is the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[38:52] | And it came at an excruciatingly high price. | 付出了惨痛的代价 |
[38:58] | What he did is indefensible. | 他所做的事无可辩解 |
[39:00] | But it’s done – and it can’t be changed. | 但已经结束了 结果也无法改变 |
[39:06] | What matters is now, the truth today, | 重要的是现在 今天的真相 |
[39:08] | and that is Reddington has given me his word | 雷丁顿已经向我保证 |
[39:12] | that he can coexist with you. | 他可以跟你和平共存 |
[39:16] | Will you give me your word that you can coexist with him? | 你能向我保证你可以跟他和平共存吗 |
[39:23] | No. | 不能 |
[39:26] | Because I can’t. | 因为我做不到 |
[39:30] | FBI! Hands in the air! | 联调局 举起手来 |
[39:33] | There are snipers in the trees! I count at least two! | 树林里有狙击手 至少两个 |
[39:37] | Bring them out. Do it! Both of you. | 把他们叫出来 你们俩 |
[39:39] | I’ll show you mine if she’ll show you hers. | 她把她的人叫出来 我就叫出我的 |
[39:53] | – The Debt Collector… – Is dead. | -收债人呢 -死了 |
[39:56] | Reddington hired him to lure her out. | 雷丁顿雇他来把她引出来 |
[39:59] | I gave you 86 victims | 我给了你们八十六个受害者 |
[40:00] | and you’re arresting me? | 你们却要抓我 |
[40:04] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[40:06] | Because you’ve already said it, deary. | 你已经说了 亲爱的 |
[40:08] | When you called out to warn me. | 你大吼着警告我的时候就说了 |
[40:11] | To protect me — from him. | 保护我 不受他伤害 |
[40:38] | ♬这是我♬ | |
[40:41] | Stop! Don’t shoot! | 停 别开枪 |
[40:42] | ♬失败的角色♬ | |
[40:44] | Stand down! Stand down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[40:46] | ♬长久以来♬ | |
[40:50] | ♬我屹然不动♬ | |
[40:54] | ♬希望♬ | |
[40:56] | ♬找到出路♬ | |
[41:02] | ♬我是否成为♬ | |
[41:05] | Any sign of Kate? | 有凯特的消息吗 |
[41:06] | Nothing yet. A search party is still on site. | 还没有 现场还有一队搜查队 |
[41:10] | You let her get away. | 你让她逃走了 |
[41:12] | I couldn’t stop her. | 我没法阻止她 |
[41:13] | Well, you heard it yourself. Her truth. | 你自己听到了 她的真相 |
[41:17] | That we cannot coexist. | 我们不能和平共存 |
[41:19] | We ran the ballistics. | 我们做了弹道分析 |
[41:22] | Kaplan’s men didn’t take that shot. | 不是卡普兰的人开的枪 |
[41:25] | So we have a new actor in the mix. | 还有第三方在搅和 |
[41:32] | Donnie. | 唐尼 |
[41:35] | So? | 怎么样 |
[41:37] | Any luck on that case you mentioned? | 你的案子有进展吗 |
[41:39] | No. | 没 |
[41:40] | Two steps forward and three back. | 前进两步后退三步 |
[41:43] | I know exactly how that feels. | 我知道这是什么感觉 |
[41:46] | A new actor. How is that even possible? | 第三方 这怎么可能 |
[41:50] | Nobody even knew you were at that cabin. | 甚至没有人知道你在那小屋里 |
[41:52] | No. | 没有人 |
[41:54] | That’s what makes our mystery guest so intriguing. | 这就让这神秘来客更令人好奇了 |
[41:57] | I know Mr. Kaplan said that the two of you can’t coexist, | 我知道卡普兰先生说了你们不能和平共存 |
[42:00] | that that was her truth, | 这是她眼里的真相 |
[42:03] | but I still hope it can change. | 我仍然希望情况能改变 |
[42:06] | I have found in my experience people rarely change. | 我的经验是人很少改变 |
[42:10] | And when they do, | 他们改变时 |
[42:12] | they are not to be trusted. | 就不再可以信任 |