时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | …neuromuscular block abating. | …神经肌肉阻带减弱 |
[00:04] | Intercostals responding. | 肋间神经有反应 |
[00:05] | Push 200 mg Tramadol. | 推入200毫克曲马多[镇痛药] |
[00:07] | SpO2 normal. | 血氧饱和度正常 |
[00:08] | Morgan? Can you hear me, Morgan? | 摩根 能听到我说话吗 摩根 |
[00:11] | Where — Where am I? What’s happening? | 我在哪儿 发生什么事了 |
[00:13] | Why am I tied up? | 我为什么被绑起来了 |
[00:14] | You’re okay, Morgan. You are safe. | 没事的 摩根 你很安全 |
[00:17] | We are here to help. | 我们是来帮助你的 |
[00:19] | But to do that, | 为了帮你 |
[00:21] | I need to show you something. | 我要给你看些东西 |
[00:23] | And I need you to tell me everything you know about it. | 你得告诉我你知道的一切 |
[00:27] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[00:31] | Think way back. | 回想一下 |
[00:34] | Think hard, Morgan. | 仔细想想 摩根 |
[00:38] | What about that one? | 这张呢 |
[00:40] | I-I don’t know. Who is… | 我不知道 这是谁 |
[00:47] | Wait, wait, wait. He’s, uh, Drunchi. | 等等 他是 德朗齐 |
[00:48] | No, Drucci, Drucci. I think his name is Drucci. | 不 德鲁奇 德鲁奇 我想他叫德鲁奇 |
[00:50] | What happened to Mr. Drucci? | 德鲁奇先生怎么了 |
[00:55] | What? | 什么 |
[01:04] | The murder. The trial. | 谋杀 庭审 |
[01:08] | You work for — Wait, I told you people I won’t testify. | 你是为…等等 我说了我不会出庭作证 |
[01:11] | – I gave you my word. – Mr. Brujo, | -我保证过了 -布鲁霍先生 |
[01:13] | I’ve been asked by some very important people | 一些非常重要的人要求我 |
[01:15] | to make sure you have no memory whatsoever | 确保你不再记得 |
[01:18] | of the events surrounding the death of Nicholas Drucci. | 任何与尼古拉斯·德鲁奇的死有关的事 |
[01:26] | And I will do that. | 我会做到的 |
[01:29] | Take him to stage three. | 进入第三阶段 |
[01:31] | No, no. No, wait, wait. Who are you? | 不 不 不 等等 你是谁 |
[01:38] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[01:40] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[01:42] | You can’t be here. | 你不能在这儿 |
[01:45] | Dr. Krilov, I’m a friend of a friend. | 克利罗夫医生 我是一个朋友的朋友 |
[01:47] | I’d like to discuss a proposal with you. | 我想跟你谈一笔生意 |
[01:50] | May I buy you lunch? | 可以请你吃午饭吗 |
[01:57] | 波格丹·克利罗夫医生 第29号 | |
[01:59] | We were able to identify three more of Reddington’s victims. | 我们又确认了三名雷丁顿受害者的身份 |
[02:02] | Milos Kirchoff, Alistair Pitt, and, uh, | 米洛斯·基尔霍夫 阿里斯泰尔·皮特 |
[02:06] | Geoff Perl. | 杰夫·波尔 |
[02:07] | – Those names mean anything to you? – No. | -你认得这些名字吗 -不 |
[02:10] | Which is why I’m gonna pull the case files | 所以我要调取档案 |
[02:11] | and see who the lead detectives were. | 看看是谁负责调查的 |
[02:14] | I have a feeling they may know something that could help me prove | 我感觉 他们也许知道些什么能帮我证明 |
[02:17] | that Keen was tipping off Reddington. | 基恩在向雷丁顿透露消息 |
[02:20] | – What? – If Reddington’s being spoon-fed intel, | -怎么 -就算有人把情报送到雷丁顿嘴边 |
[02:22] | it’s not gonna be from Elizabeth Keen. | 那也绝不可能是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[02:24] | She shot the Attorney General. | 她枪杀了司法部长 |
[02:25] | She went on the run with Reddington. | 她跟雷丁顿一起逃跑 |
[02:27] | Because they both had a common enemy. | 因为他们有共同的敌人 |
[02:29] | Keen was being targeted by the Cabal, | 基恩是秘社的目标 |
[02:31] | the same criminal organization that was going after Reddington. | 同时这个犯罪组织也在追杀雷丁顿 |
[02:34] | Or maybe the Bureau zeroed in on these three | 或许联调局密切关注这三个人的原因 |
[02:35] | ’cause they had intel on Reddington | 是他们有关于雷丁顿的情报 |
[02:37] | that he didn’t want us to find out about, | 而雷丁顿不想让我们找到 |
[02:38] | so he disappeared them and, well, | 所以就让这些人消失 |
[02:40] | maybe Keen helped him do it, hmm? | 也许是基恩帮他做的 |
[02:44] | If she’s got nothing to hide, why is she ducking my calls? | 如果她心里没鬼 为什么不接我电话 |
[02:48] | Answer that. Ressler. | 快接吧 雷斯勒 |
[02:49] | It’s Detective Elijah Bell, Philly PD, Southwest division. | 我是伊利亚·贝尔警探 费城警局西南分局 |
[02:52] | – How can I help you? – I got a case down here. | -有什么我能帮忙的 -我这儿有一件案子 |
[02:54] | During a neighborhood canvass, | 在社区查访时 |
[02:55] | I interviewed a woman named Linda McFaden. | 我询问了一名叫琳达·麦克范登的女性 |
[02:58] | Didn’t have squat on my case, | 虽然没问到跟我案件有关的内容 |
[02:59] | but she had a hell of a story | 不过她讲了一件事 |
[03:00] | about a body being moved up in D.C. | 是关于一具被移到华盛顿的尸体 |
[03:02] | – Whose body? – She had no idea, | -谁的尸体 -她不知道 |
[03:04] | but I looked into the dates and the location | 但我查看了日期和地点 |
[03:07] | and I think it may relate to an investigation you were working — | 我想它可能跟你在调查的一件案子有关 |
[03:10] | the disappearance of Reven Wright. | 雷文·莱特的失踪案 |
[03:12] | If that’s still active, you may want to pay her a visit. | 如果那案子还在查 你或许有兴趣见见她 |
[03:15] | All right. Text me the address. | 好吧 把地址发给我 |
[03:26] | I hate Mozart. | 我讨厌莫扎特的歌剧 |
[03:27] | I’ll adjust my Christmas list. | 我会调整我的圣诞清单的 |
[03:29] | Just heard too much of it. | 这玩意儿听得太多了 |
[03:30] | It’s like pop music to me. | 对我而言就像流行音乐一样 |
[03:32] | Kate, on the other hand, simply adores “Don Giovanni.” | 而凯特正相反 她就爱听《唐璜》 |
[03:35] | – You found her. – That was taken 18 hours ago | -你找到她了 -这是十八小时前拍的 |
[03:38] | at the Café Grundstein in Vienna, | 在维也纳的基调咖啡厅 |
[03:40] | where Mozart held one of his last public performances. | 莫扎特在那里进行了他的最后一场公演 |
[03:44] | In the end, we’re all creatures of habit. | 到最后 我们都是由习惯驱使的生物 |
[03:47] | And the man she’s with? | 和她在一起的那个男的是谁 |
[03:48] | Dr. Bogdan Ivanovich Krilov. | 波格丹·伊万诺维奇·克利罗夫博士 |
[03:51] | One of the few people who have mastered the science | 他是极少数精通 |
[03:54] | of memory manipulation. | 记忆操纵科学的人之一 |
[03:56] | Science or science fiction? | 科学还是科幻 |
[03:58] | You of all people should know the answer to that. | 所有人中你最该清楚这个问题的答案 |
[04:01] | I understand suppressing memories, | 我知道抑制记忆 |
[04:03] | helping someone to mute out a traumatic experience, | 能帮人消除一段痛苦的经历 |
[04:05] | but manipulating them? | 但要怎么操纵他们 |
[04:07] | The memory of an accident, | 一场事故 |
[04:09] | a tragedy, | 一段悲剧的记忆 |
[04:12] | a fire in which a 4-year-old girl killed her father. | 在一场火灾中四岁的女孩杀死了她的父亲 |
[04:16] | This man, is he the one who erased my memory of that night? | 是不是就是这个男人消除了我对那晚的记忆 |
[04:20] | That’s how Kaplan knows him. | 卡普兰就是这样认识他的 |
[04:22] | Why is she meeting with him now? | 她为什么要现在同他见面 |
[04:24] | Is it connected to the fire? To me? | 这和那场火灾有关吗 和我有关吗 |
[04:26] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[04:27] | But we have to find out, | 但我们得弄清楚 |
[04:29] | which is why the next name on the Blacklist is Dr. Krilov. | 所以黑名单上的下一个名字就是克利罗夫博士 |
[04:34] | We’ve confirmed that after meeting with Kaplan, | 我们已确认克利罗夫在与卡普兰会面后 |
[04:35] | Krilov boarded a flight to New York. | 搭乘了去纽约的航班 |
[04:37] | He landed in JFK four hours ago | 四小时前他在肯尼迪机场着陆 |
[04:39] | and told passport control | 并告诉入境处 |
[04:41] | he was staying at the Winthrop Grand Hotel. | 他将下榻温思罗普大酒店 |
[04:43] | Why is Kaplan interested in someone | 为什么卡普兰要对克利罗夫 |
[04:44] | with Krilov’s peculiar skill set? | 这种有特殊技能的人感兴趣 |
[04:46] | Reddington doesn’t know. | 雷丁顿也不清楚 |
[04:47] | And he couldn’t ask because Kaplan eluded the associate | 而且他也没法问 因为卡普兰躲开了 |
[04:50] | who took this photo. | 拍下这张照片的人 |
[04:51] | Reddington’s on his way to Vienna to pick up the trail. | 雷丁顿在去维也纳的路上 去追踪线索 |
[04:53] | Agent Keen, | 基恩探员 |
[04:54] | I think I speak for all of us when I say my recollection | 我想我能代表大家这么说 在我记忆里 |
[04:56] | of the last memory specialist we dealt with | 我们上次和记忆专家打交道时 |
[04:59] | was not a pleasant one. | 可一点也不愉快 |
[05:01] | It’s a brutal process. | 这是个残酷的过程 |
[05:03] | Ressler, Navabi, get to Krilov. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去找克利罗夫 |
[05:04] | Find out what Kaplan wants with him. | 弄明白卡普兰到底要他做什么 |
[05:06] | Sir, a new witness just came forward | 长官 雷文·莱特案子出现了 |
[05:08] | in the Reven Wright case. | 一名新的证人 |
[05:09] | – I’ll go with Samar. – Fine. Roll out. | -我和莎马一起去 -好 动身吧 |
[05:13] | Hey, Keen. | 基恩 |
[05:15] | Give us a second, would you? | 给我们点时间 可以吗 |
[05:17] | Gale thinks you’re Reddington’s informant. | 盖尔觉得你是雷丁顿的线人 |
[05:19] | All the more reason for me to avoid his calls. | 那我更没必要接他的电话吗 |
[05:21] | I don’t agree. | 我不这么认为 |
[05:22] | He’s already ID’d the bodies of three Blacklisters — | 他已经确认了三名黑名单人员的尸体 |
[05:24] | Geoff Perl, Alistair Pitt, Milos Kirchoff. | 杰夫·波尔 阿里斯泰尔·皮特 米洛斯·克希霍夫 |
[05:27] | I’m not Reddington’s informant. | 我不是雷丁顿的线人 |
[05:28] | So tell him. It’s not gonna be a lie. | 那就告诉他 这又不是谎话 |
[05:30] | And it’ll also help hide the truth about the task force. | 而且这也能帮忙隐藏行动小组的真相 |
[05:33] | We can’t let him find out about that. | 我们绝不能让他知道 |
[05:38] | Mr. Krilov checked in shortly after 9:00. | 九点没过多久克利罗夫先生就入住了 |
[05:40] | And the security logs indicate he left the hotel | 安保记录显示他在入住后不久 |
[05:42] | shortly after checking in and hasn’t returned. | 就离开了酒店 还没有回来 |
[05:44] | I showed his photo to the bell service and the doorman. | 我把他的照片给接待员和门卫看了 |
[05:46] | No luck. | 没有人看到 |
[05:47] | If it helps, I assume he’ll be returning. | 这个或许有用 我估计他会回来 |
[05:49] | This letter arrived for him after he left. | 在他走后 这封给他的信被送来了 |
[05:51] | We’re gonna need to take this. | 我们得拿走这封信 |
[05:52] | I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 这恐怕不行 |
[05:53] | Krilov is a person of interest in a criminal investigation. | 克利罗夫是一桩犯罪调查的嫌疑人 |
[05:55] | I want to be cooperative, but he’s a guest. | 我也想合作 但他是一名客人 |
[05:58] | And that letter is private property. | 而那封信是私人物品 |
[05:59] | I can’t let you take it without a warrant. | 没有搜查令我不能让你们带走 |
[06:01] | – I understand. – I don’t. | -我理解 -我不 |
[06:03] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[06:06] | – Walk fast. – Why? | -快走 -为什么 |
[06:07] | Because any second he’s gonna realize | 因为他随时可能发现 |
[06:08] | he’s holding my rent check. | 他拿的是我的房租支票 |
[06:13] | And here I thought you’d gone all pink and perfect on me. | 我还以为你会按规矩办事 |
[06:16] | The man who raised me was a grifter. | 抚养我的人是个骗子 |
[06:18] | Couldn’t be pink and perfect if I tried. | 我可没法按规矩办事 |
[06:20] | It’s an invoice and arrival itinerary. | 这是一份账单和到达行程 |
[06:23] | Manilow Van Lines. | 马尼洛·范莱恩斯 |
[06:24] | Krilov’s expecting a delivery. Does it say what for? | 克利罗夫在等待交货 写了是什么货吗 |
[06:27] | No. But it arrived last night. | 没有 但是昨晚就到了 |
[06:29] | Well, unless you can palm a cargo container, | 好吧 除非你能把货物集装箱藏在手里 |
[06:31] | I think this time you really will need a warrant. | 我想这次你真的需要搜查令了 |
[06:34] | I just move ’em through. | 我只负责把东西运过来 |
[06:35] | Customs deals with inspections. | 海关负责检查 |
[06:37] | You’re not responsible for what we find. | 你不必为我们发现的东西负责 |
[06:38] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[06:40] | Whatever’s inside, nobody’s shown up to collect it. | 不管里面有什么 都没人来拿 |
[06:50] | This is…what? A stash of medical equipment? | 这是 什么 一堆医疗设备 |
[06:52] | Looks like Krilov was here to manipulate some memories. | 看起来克利罗夫是来这里操纵记忆的 |
[06:55] | Yeah. But whose? | 没错 但是是谁的 |
[06:58] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[06:59] | The FBI just seized my equipment. | 联调局刚刚查获了我的设备 |
[07:02] | The mission cannot be compromised. | 这项任务可不能失败 |
[07:03] | Well, it has been. I need my equipment. | 好吧 事已至此 我需要我的设备 |
[07:07] | And now they have it. | 现在他们拿到了 |
[07:08] | – I’ll get you new equipment. – It’s not that easy. | -我会给你新的设备 -没那么简单 |
[07:11] | My equipment is specialized. | 我的设备是专业的 |
[07:13] | You can’t just replace it. | 不是一般设备能替代的 |
[07:15] | No one else does what I do. | 没人能做我所做的事 |
[07:18] | That’s not exactly true. Take out a pen and paper. | 并非如此 拿出笔和纸 |
[07:20] | I’m gonna give you a name. | 我告诉你一个人 |
[07:28] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[07:29] | Halo! Wie kann ich ihnen helfen? | 你好 要吃点什么 |
[07:31] | Sachertortes. | 萨赫蛋糕 |
[07:38] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[07:41] | This is too much. | 这有点多了 |
[07:42] | Perhaps I’ll add to the order. | 也许我该再点点别的 |
[07:45] | I’m looking for this woman. | 我在找这个女人 |
[07:47] | I represent the estate of a dear aunt | 我代表一位她亲近的姨妈 |
[07:50] | who left her a sizable bequest. | 她留给这个女人一笔可观的遗产 |
[07:52] | I was hoping you might have some information | 我希望你能提供些信息 |
[07:54] | that would help me find her. | 帮助我找到她 |
[07:58] | I don’t know where she’s staying, | 我不知道她在哪住 |
[07:59] | but she was here when we opened this morning. | 但是今早开门后她来过 |
[08:01] | With a suitcase. Um, perhaps the train. | 带着手提箱 也许是要赶火车 |
[08:04] | It’d be only a few blocks from Wien Mitte. | 火车站离维也纳市中心就几个街区 |
[08:06] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[08:08] | We’ll take the sachertortes to go. | 请将我点的萨赫蛋糕打包 |
[08:12] | So you told Detective Bell | 你和贝尔探员说 |
[08:13] | that you saw some people moving a body. | 看见有人移动一具尸体 |
[08:15] | I’m — I’m not sure. | 我 不太确定 |
[08:18] | It was dark across the street. | 天很黑 又在对街 |
[08:20] | I probably shouldn’t have said anything. | 我可能不该多说什么 |
[08:22] | Coming forward’s hard. Most people don’t. | 挺身而出不容易 大部分人不会这么做 |
[08:24] | – You did the right thing. – You know who my neighbor was? | -你做得对 -你知道我曾经的邻居是谁吗 |
[08:27] | Yes. Laurel Hitchin. | 知道 劳雷尔·希钦 |
[08:28] | The President’s National Security Advisor. | 总统的国家安全顾问 |
[08:31] | Whatever it was, it… | 不论那是什么 |
[08:33] | It was coming out of her house. | 都是从她的房子里出来的 |
[08:34] | Well, I have reason to believe that it was a person. | 好吧 我有理由相信那是一个人 |
[08:37] | Reven Wright, the second highest ranking official | 雷文·莱特 司法部门 |
[08:39] | in the Justice Department. | 级别第二高的官员 |
[08:41] | I need you to tell me what you saw. | 我需要你告诉我你看见了什么 |
[08:43] | What I saw could get me killed. | 我见到的会为我招来杀身之祸 |
[08:45] | Why do you think I came here to stay with my sister? | 你觉得我为什么要来和我妹妹住 |
[08:48] | I did it to hide from what I saw to forget it. | 我是为了躲避并忘掉我看到的事 |
[08:54] | Can you forget it, though? | 但是你能忘吗 |
[08:56] | Linda, tell me what you saw. | 琳达 把你看见的告诉我 |
[09:01] | Hey, you guys, okay, | 听我说 |
[09:02] | so after Krilov didn’t show up at the hotel, | 克利罗夫没有出现在酒店 |
[09:04] | Mr. Cooper issued an APB, and it paid off. | 所以库珀先生发了一份全境通告 有反馈了 |
[09:07] | You got a location for him? | 你找到他的位置了吗 |
[09:08] | Well, a transit cop spotted him on a subway platform, | 一个交警在地铁站台看到了他 |
[09:10] | but lost him in a crowd. | 但他混入人群消失了 |
[09:11] | So I pulled the security feeds from the street outside the station. | 所以我调取了地铁站口的路面监控 |
[09:15] | That was Gale again. Third time today. | 又是盖尔 今天第三次了 |
[09:17] | – You know my vote. Stay away. – I agree, and these days, | -你懂的 躲他远点 -同意 这些日子 |
[09:20] | we don’t really agree on anything | 我们很少这样达成一致 |
[09:21] | so, you know, it’s gotta be good advice. | 所以 这绝对是个好建议 |
[09:24] | It looks like he’s watching someone. | 他似乎在盯着什么人 |
[09:27] | There. That woman. | 那边 那个女人 |
[09:29] | Oh, my God. That’s Dr. Selma Orchard. | 天哪 那是塞尔玛·奥查德医生 |
[09:32] | The unpleasant recollection you had about the last specialist | 你们还记得吗 有一个医生 |
[09:35] | who was forced to look into my memory, that’s her. | 曾被人胁迫翻查我的记忆 就是她 |
[09:37] | Maybe they’re colleagues. Keep running the feed. | 也许他们是同事 继续放 |
[09:41] | Yeah, I don’t think they’re colleagues. | 我觉得他们不是同事 |
[09:42] | It looks like she’s his target. | 看上去她是他的目标 |
[09:43] | The equipment she used on me was similar to what we confiscated. | 她用的仪器跟我们查获的很像 |
[09:46] | Krilov needs a new lab so maybe he’s going after someone | 克利罗夫需要一间新的实验室 |
[09:48] | who could supply him with one. | 所以他可能在找能够提供设备的人 |
[09:49] | Aram, pull up Selma Orchard’s number. | 阿兰姆 给塞尔玛·奥查德打电话 |
[09:50] | We need to get to her before Krilov does. | 我们得赶在克利罗夫之前联系上她 |
[09:56] | This is Dr. Orchard. | 我是奥查德医生 |
[09:57] | Dr. Orchard, this is Elizabeth Keen. | 奥查德医生 我是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[09:59] | Listen carefully. There’s a man coming for you. | 听好 有个人正在找你 |
[10:01] | His name is Bogdan Krilov. | 他叫波格丹·克利罗夫 |
[10:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:05] | Dr. Orchard? | 奥查德医生 |
[10:09] | A forgetful memory specialist. | 一个健忘的记忆专家 |
[10:14] | Is that ironic? Or an oxymoron? | 这是叫做讽刺还是矛盾 |
[10:19] | I can never tell the difference. | 我从来都分不清 |
[10:29] | You found him! Grand. Please, sit. | 你找到他了 很好 请坐 |
[10:37] | Is everything okay, sir? | 有什么问题吗 先生 |
[10:39] | Marvelous. | 非常好 |
[10:40] | I have such a fondness for the little snacks from the bar car, | 我特别喜欢餐车提供的小零食 |
[10:44] | the crackers and cheeses, the sausages. | 饼干 奶酪 香肠 |
[10:46] | It’s like camping. Try the peppered one there. | 就像野餐 试试那个胡椒口味的 |
[10:49] | It’s surprisingly good. | 意想不到的美味 |
[10:51] | Your friend has a gun. | 你的朋友带了一把枪 |
[10:53] | He does. But he’ll have little use for it | 没错 但是他不会用的 |
[10:56] | so long as you assist me in locating a passenger. | 只要你帮我找一个乘客 |
[10:59] | Her name is unimportant, | 她的名字不重要 |
[11:00] | as her ticket was likely purchased under any number of aliases, | 因为她可以用很多假名字买票 |
[11:05] | which is why I’ll need to see all of the various passenger manifests | 所以我需要从维也纳中央车站出发的 |
[11:09] | leaving from Wien Mitte. | 所有旅客的名单 |
[11:11] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[11:11] | How long has it been since your rail line has had a robbery? | 你们的火车上多久没发生过劫案了 |
[11:16] | What? | 什么 |
[11:16] | A robbery, a stickup, like the Old West. | 劫案 抢劫 就像西部片那样 |
[11:20] | Sir, what are you talking about? | 先生 您在说什么 |
[11:21] | I’m talking about making you stop this train | 我在说我的助手和我 |
[11:24] | while my associate and I rob your passengers | 抢劫乘客的钱和珠宝的时候 |
[11:27] | of their money and jewelry. | 而你只能火车停下 |
[11:29] | I must admit, I’ve always been somewhat seduced by the idea. | 我得承认 我一直都被这个念头吸引 |
[11:33] | Bill Miner, the old gray fox. | 比尔·曼纳 老灰狐狸 |
[11:36] | Butch Cassidy. | 布奇·卡西迪 |
[11:38] | But I’ve never really felt the itch until now. | 但直到现在我才打算付诸实际 |
[11:41] | So you’re gonna walk back to wherever it is you walk to | 所以 要么你该去哪儿去哪儿 |
[11:45] | and get the manifests, | 把乘客名单拿来 |
[11:46] | or I’m gonna stop this train, take your money, | 要么我让火车停下 抢走你的钱 |
[11:49] | and give this rail line the most ridiculous PR disaster | 给这条路线制造一个最可怕的公关灾难 |
[11:53] | since the Newton Boys robbed that mail train in Rondout. | 堪比牛顿男孩抢劫郎道特邮车事件 |
[12:05] | I won’t say anything. I won’t. I won’t. I swear. | 我什么都不会说 不会 我发誓 |
[12:08] | Please, I have a son. | 求你了 我还有个儿子 |
[12:10] | I don’t care about the equipment. | 我不在乎设备 |
[12:11] | Keep it. Just keep it. | 你留着 你留着吧 |
[12:13] | It’s all packed up. | 都装好了 |
[12:16] | I know what you do, your work. It’s really incredible. | 我知道你做什么 你的工作真了不起 |
[12:19] | If you had asked me, I would’ve given you my equipment. | 如果你跟我说 我也会把自己的设备给你 |
[12:24] | I wish I could have taken that chance. | 我多希望有那机会 |
[12:30] | I really do. | 真的 |
[12:36] | Please, I’m begging you. | 求求你 我求你了 |
[12:52] | Dr. Orchard? Selma? | 奥查德医生 塞尔玛 |
[12:57] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 你会好起来的 |
[12:58] | – It’s okay. – He’s gone. | -没事的 -他溜了 |
[12:59] | This is Agent Elizabeth Keen with the FBI. | 我是联调局的伊丽莎白·基恩探员 |
[13:02] | I need a medical team. Priority three. | 我需要医疗队 紧急等级三级 |
[13:04] | There were three men. I didn’t see a body, at first. | 有三个男人 开始我没看见尸体 |
[13:09] | Just a…A rug or a rolled up tarp. | 只有个毯子或卷起来的毡子 |
[13:13] | But when they put it in the back of the van, it… | 但当他们把它放进货车后面时 |
[13:18] | It’s okay. Take your time. | 没关系 慢慢说 |
[13:21] | It unrolled, and I saw a foot. | 毯子展开 我看见一只脚 |
[13:25] | All right, I’m gonna need you to come to D.C. | 我需要请您跟我去华盛顿 |
[13:27] | – with me to make a statement. – No, I can’t. | -做口供 -不 我不能去 |
[13:46] | No! | 不 |
[13:54] | Dispatch routed me through to the Vienna station agent. | 这是维也纳车站管理员发给我的 |
[13:57] | This is a list of all the paid passengers who boarded today. | 这是今日乘车的所有付费旅客名单 |
[14:04] | Here. Susan Stahley. | 这里 苏珊·史丹利 |
[14:06] | She wasn’t on the early morning train. | 她不在早班车上 |
[14:08] | That’s this train, one of our sleepers. | 是这趟车 在卧铺位 |
[14:10] | B-12, four cars back. | B-12 往后走四个车厢 |
[14:16] | The woman — there was a woman. | 那女人 刚有个女人 |
[14:17] | Yes, she got off at the last stop. | 对 她上一站下车了 |
[14:19] | You must be Raymond. She said you might come. | 你是雷蒙德吧 她说你可能会来 |
[14:23] | Said to give you this. | 让我把这个给你 |
[14:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:36] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好 雷蒙德 |
[14:37] | You can’t keep up this wild goose chase, Kate. | 你不能再让我这样瞎找了 凯特 |
[14:39] | I’m gonna find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[14:41] | I’ll save you the trouble. I’m heading to Lucerne. | 帮你省点力吧 我正前往卢塞恩 |
[14:43] | We’re gonna need the jet. Call Edward. | 我们要坐飞机 打电话给爱德华 |
[14:45] | Tell him we’re getting off at the next station. | 告诉他我们下站下车 |
[14:47] | You remember what’s in Lucerne, don’t you? | 你记得卢塞恩有什么对吧 |
[14:49] | – Kate. – I’m so sorry, Raymond. | -凯特 -很抱歉 雷蒙德 |
[14:51] | I can’t talk now. My car just arrived. | 我不能讲电话了 我的车来了 |
[14:53] | I’ll call you when I get there. | 到那儿了我打给你 |
[14:59] | You heard me Selma Orchard. | 我说了塞尔玛·奥查德 |
[15:02] | Kaplan sent Krilov to Orchard? | 卡普兰派克利罗夫去找奥查德 |
[15:04] | – I don’t like the connection. – To me? | -我不喜欢其间的联系 -同我的联系 |
[15:06] | Now you do think this is about my memory? | 你现在认为这与我的记忆相关了 |
[15:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:10] | Not long ago, the idea that Kate would hurt you | 不久前 我绝对不会想到 |
[15:12] | as a way to get to me was unthinkable. | 凯特会通过伤害你来接近我 |
[15:14] | But the Kate I’m after now is difficult to recognize. | 但我现在追踪的凯特已经让人不敢认了 |
[15:20] | The bodies, the ones Julian Gale is investigating, | 那些尸体 朱利安·盖尔在查的那些 |
[15:23] | I need the list. | 我需要名字 |
[15:23] | – The list? – The FBI’s forensic experts | -名字 -联调局的法医 |
[15:26] | are trying to identify the remains. | 正试图确认身份 |
[15:27] | I need a list of the ones who’ve been identified so far. | 我需要已确认的名单 |
[15:30] | Quickly as you can and send it to Dembe. | 你尽快把它发给邓比 |
[15:35] | Why did he do this? | 他为什么这么做 |
[15:36] | Krilov was hired to adjust someone’s memory. | 有人雇了克利罗夫去修改某人的记忆 |
[15:38] | We confiscated his lab. | 我们查抄了他的实验室 |
[15:40] | So he stole yours. | 所以他偷了你的 |
[15:42] | But your memory, the night of the fire. | 你的记忆 大火当晚 |
[15:44] | He stole it from me 25 years ago. | 二十五年前他从我这偷走 |
[15:46] | That’s why we needed you to get it back. | 所以我们需要你把它找回来 |
[15:50] | Is this about that night? | 是为了那个晚上吗 |
[15:52] | We won’t know until we find him. | 除非找到他不然无法得知 |
[15:54] | – Do you have any idea where he went? – No. | -知道他去哪了吗 -不知道 |
[15:58] | But my equipment might. | 但我的设备也许能知道 |
[16:03] | Dr. Orchard was right. | 奥查德医生没说错 |
[16:04] | – Her equipment may help us find Krilov. – How? | -她的设备能找到克利罗夫 -怎么找 |
[16:07] | The EEG machine he stole from her is state-of-the-art. | 他偷走的脑电图机器是最顶尖的技术 |
[16:09] | It’s designed to receive updates from a main server. | 被设计为能从主服务器接收更新 |
[16:11] | So it’s part of a wireless network. | 所以也是无线网络的一部分 |
[16:13] | Which we can use to locate the machine, | 只要克利洛夫他开启机器 |
[16:15] | and Krilov, once he turns it on. | 我们就可以锁定机器和他的位置 |
[16:17] | Were you able to get a list of names Julian Gale ID’d? | 你拿到朱利安·盖尔已经确认了的人员名单了吗 |
[16:19] | Yeah, Mr. Cooper did. | 库珀先生拿到了 |
[16:21] | Um, what is Mr. Reddington going to do with it? | 雷丁顿先生准备拿来做什么 |
[16:42] | Agent Ressler, I think it’s time we had a heart to heart. | 雷斯勒探员 我觉得我们是时候谈心了 |
[16:50] | Raymond. The list of victims from Agent Keen. | 雷蒙德 这是基恩探员发来的受害者名单 |
[17:00] | 黛安·福勒 杰夫·波尔 阿里斯泰尔·皮特 泰格·布兰森 卢·卡波蒂 汉斯·冯·豪泽 小华莱士 埃弗里特·奥菲尔德 | |
[17:03] | Hans. | 汉斯 |
[17:09] | Kate. You made good time. | 凯特 你真会挑时间 |
[17:11] | I assume you know why I’m here. | 我想你知道我为什么在这儿 |
[17:14] | I told you the bodies I unearthed would destroy you, | 我告诉过你我挖出来的尸体会毁掉你 |
[17:17] | that each one would tell a story. | 每一具都有自己的故事 |
[17:19] | You don’t need to do this. | 你不必这样做 |
[17:20] | We’re way past that point, dearie. | 我们已经走到这一步了 亲爱的 |
[17:22] | You can’t change what you’ve done, | 你改变不了已经发生的事情 |
[17:24] | and you can’t stop what’s coming. | 也无力阻止即将到来的 |
[17:26] | Your own sins, Raymond. | 你有罪 雷蒙德 |
[17:28] | You did this to yourself. | 你自作自受 |
[17:35] | My word. So this is you. | 老天 真的是你 |
[17:37] | The Mr. Kaplan my people whisper about. | 我的人私下传说的卡普兰先生 |
[17:40] | Reddington’s hidden protector. | 雷丁顿的隐藏守护者 |
[17:43] | The fairy tale come to life. | 童话成真了 |
[17:46] | Mr. Von Hauser, thank you for seeing me. | 冯·豪泽先生 谢谢你见我 |
[17:49] | I’m quite real. | 我很真实 |
[17:51] | Though you’re right. | 但是你是对的 |
[17:51] | Raymond and I prefer to keep my role in his affairs to ourselves. | 雷蒙德和我都不希望公开我们之间的关系 |
[17:56] | He certainly doesn’t approve of my visit today. | 他当然也不希望我今天来这里 |
[17:58] | And yet you have chosen to defy his wishes. | 但你依然选择违逆他的意思 |
[18:02] | I don’t have to tell you how dangerous that can be. | 无需我告诉你这会有多危险 |
[18:05] | No. But I’m here because I have something to tell you — | 是的 但我来是因为有事情要告诉你 |
[18:10] | a story that I’m sorry to say | 很抱歉 这件事 |
[18:11] | will cause you profound grief and anger. | 会让你极度悲伤和愤怒 |
[18:14] | About? | 关于什么 |
[18:17] | Hans. | 汉斯 |
[18:19] | He was Werner’s son. | 他是沃纳的儿子 |
[18:21] | A formidable young man, early 20s, | 一个强大可怕的年轻人 二十出头 |
[18:25] | already in the family business. | 就已经经手家族生意 |
[18:27] | Understand this was 25 years ago now. | 你得知道这是二十五年前 |
[18:30] | I was…younger, myself. | 我当时还年轻 |
[18:36] | Intent on building an empire, | 试图建立一个帝国 |
[18:39] | intent on becoming the powerful criminal | 试图变成一个强大的罪犯 |
[18:43] | the world had been told I already was. | 我也做到了 |
[18:47] | Werner was very impressive to me then. | 那时我对沃纳非常欣赏 |
[18:49] | International weapons dealer, a smuggler, | 国际军火商 走私贩 |
[18:52] | a jack of almost every illicit trade one might imagine. | 能想到的所有违法的生意 |
[18:57] | I wanted an alliance — | 我想要一个同盟 |
[19:00] | to become Werner’s most trusted associate. | 成为沃纳最信任的同伙 |
[19:03] | Raymond crafted a plan based on an ancient principle. | 雷蒙德打造了一个基于古老原则的计划 |
[19:08] | If you want your enemy to become your friend, | 如果你想让敌人变为朋友 |
[19:11] | create a problem for him, and then solve it. | 给他制造一个问题 然后解决掉 |
[19:14] | You are talking about Hans’s abduction. | 你是说汉斯的绑架案 |
[19:17] | You are telling me Reddington was behind it? | 你是说雷丁顿是幕后黑手 |
[19:20] | The idea was simple enough, | 计划很简单 |
[19:23] | to make it appear as if Hans had been kidnapped, | 看起来像是汉斯被绑架 |
[19:27] | to send Werner a ransom demand. | 给沃纳提出赎金要求 |
[19:30] | $10 million or his son would be killed. | 一千万换儿子性命 |
[19:33] | At that point, I would intervene, | 然后 我会介入 |
[19:35] | talk to the brutal abductors, | 和残忍的绑匪谈判 |
[19:37] | convince them they should release Hans unharmed. | 说服他们将汉斯毫发无伤的释放 |
[19:40] | They would agree, of course, out of respect to me | 当然 他们会同意 出于对我的尊敬 |
[19:43] | and my reputation as a man not to be crossed. | 还有我不可冒犯的威名 |
[19:47] | Werner would be deeply grateful. | 沃纳会非常感谢我 |
[19:49] | And so, my enemy would become my friend. | 因此我的敌人会成为盟友 |
[19:53] | No, no, no. Hans was taken by the Taddicken Brothers, | 不 不 不 汉斯是被塔迪肯兄弟绑架的 |
[19:56] | known around the world for their savagery. | 他们的野蛮残忍众所周知 |
[19:59] | Yes, that’s why Raymond chose them. | 是的 这也是为什么雷蒙德选择了他们 |
[20:01] | They were given very clear instructions not to harm your son. | 他们接到非常明确的指示 不能伤害你儿子 |
[20:04] | Unfortunately, they didn’t follow those instructions. | 不幸的是 他们并没有遵守那些指示 |
[20:07] | The Taddicken Brothers were callous, reckless. | 塔迪肯兄弟凶狠残暴 不计后果 |
[20:11] | Hans was suffocated while in transit. | 汉斯在途中窒息而死 |
[20:15] | Tragic, unforgivable. | 很惨 不可饶恕 |
[20:18] | – Raymond was — – …horrified. | -雷蒙德 -很震惊 |
[20:21] | Devastated. | 情绪失控 |
[20:26] | In a rage, I obliterated the Taddicken Brothers. | 我一怒之下除掉了塔迪肯兄弟 |
[20:30] | And Mr. Kaplan saw to the disposal of Hans’s body. | 卡普兰先生处理了汉斯的尸体 |
[20:35] | Werner was beyond bereft. | 沃纳失去了至亲 |
[20:39] | But he was also very grateful to me — | 但他还是非常感谢我 |
[20:42] | the man who had killed the animals | 因为我除掉了那些 |
[20:46] | responsible for murdering his only son. | 杀害他儿子的禽兽 |
[20:50] | It remains one of my most profound regrets. | 这一直是我最大的遗憾 |
[20:57] | But, of course, I never told Werner the truth. | 但当然了 我从来没有告诉过沃纳实情 |
[21:03] | Instead, we began one of the most profitable alliances | 而是建立了一个当代犯罪史上 |
[21:06] | in modern criminal history. | 最有利可图的联盟 |
[21:09] | An alliance that has remained intact for decades. | 这个联盟一直存在了几十年 |
[21:14] | Can you prove what you have told me? | 你能证明你说的是真的吗 |
[21:17] | I can do better than that, Mr. Von Hauser. | 我不止可以证明 冯·豪泽先生 |
[21:20] | I can return your son’s body | 我还可以把你儿子的尸体还给你 |
[21:23] | so you can give him the burial he was so wrongly denied. | 你可以为他补办那个早该举办的葬礼 |
[21:26] | At this moment, his remains are in the custody of the FBI. | 现在他的尸体还扣留在联调局那里 |
[21:31] | Where’s Linda McFaden? | 琳达·麦克范登在哪儿 |
[21:32] | You tell me now or I swear — | 你快点告诉我 不然我保证 |
[21:34] | Donald, enough with the Reven Wright thing. Come on. | 唐纳德 别再追查雷文·莱特的事了 拜托 |
[21:37] | You have no power to interfere with my investigation. None. | 你没有权力干涉我的调查 没有 |
[21:39] | No power? Really? | 没权力 真的吗 |
[21:41] | I’m White House National Security Advisor. | 我是白宫国家安全顾问 |
[21:43] | My “interference” is the least of your problems. | 你最不必操心的就是我的”干涉”问题了 |
[21:46] | See, if I choose to, I’ll simply remove you from the equation. | 我甚至可以直接把你排除在外 |
[21:50] | Do I make myself clear? Let it go, Agent Ressler. | 我说清楚了吗 别管了 雷斯勒探员 |
[21:54] | I’m not going anywhere without my witness. | 在找到证人之前 我哪儿都不去 |
[21:56] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[21:56] | I don’t want to hurt that girl, but you and your pursuit | 我不想伤害那个女孩 但你和你想要的 |
[21:59] | of another boy scout honor badge | 另一个童子军荣誉徽章 |
[22:02] | have forced my hand, and now I have no choice. | 逼我这么做 我现在别无选择 |
[22:06] | Get out. | 出去 |
[22:18] | Hey, remember. You did this to her. Not me. | 记着 是你对她做了这些 不是我 |
[22:23] | You did this to her. Not me. | 是你对她做了这些 不是我 |
[22:28] | He has accepted the fiction | 他已经进入了幻觉之中 |
[22:30] | that he is in her car talking with Hitchin. | 以为自己坐在希钦的车里和她说话 |
[22:34] | We should have no problem | 我们应该可以 |
[22:36] | uploading the remaining selected memories. | 上传剩下的那些筛选出来的记忆 |
[22:46] | Gale. | 盖尔 |
[22:49] | George, why do you have empty hands? | 乔治 为什么你两手空空 |
[22:53] | You know how much I don’t like empty hands. | 你知道我有多讨厌两手空空 |
[22:55] | Sorry, boss. | 抱歉 老板 |
[22:56] | I put in a request for those files you asked for. | 我申请获取那些你要的文件 |
[22:58] | Geoff Perl, Alistair Pitt, | 杰夫·波尔 阿里斯泰尔·皮特 |
[23:00] | Milos Kirchhoff. | 米洛斯·基尔霍夫 |
[23:01] | But those files are designated SCI7. | 但是那些文件被指定为SCI7 |
[23:04] | – SCI… – 7. | -SCI… -七 |
[23:08] | Never heard of that. | 从来没听过 |
[23:09] | Pretty sure that’s the point. | 正是如此 |
[23:11] | I wonder what’s so special about those three cases. | 我想知道这三个案子有什么特别的 |
[23:13] | Three? | 三个 |
[23:15] | Try every case on the east wall of Main Records plus the annex. | 试着把东面墙每个案子的主要记录和附录加起来 |
[23:19] | We’re talking hundreds and hundreds of legal boxes. | 我们说的可是成百上千份法律资料 |
[23:21] | Hundreds, huh? | 成百上千 |
[23:23] | And they’re all off-limits? | 我们都没有权限吗 |
[23:25] | Now we’re getting somewhere, Georgie. | 现在我们要去个地方 乔吉 |
[23:30] | You found Krilov. | 你找到克利罗夫了 |
[23:31] | The equipment he’s using, Dr. Orchard’s EEG, | 他在使用的奥查德医生的脑电图仪 |
[23:34] | it is pinging the manufacturer’s server. | 正在连接制造商的服务器 |
[23:36] | I am tracking the signal now. | 我现在追踪这个信号 |
[23:37] | Does getting the signal mean he’s using the EEG on someone? | 收到信号是不是意味着他在给某个人做脑电图 |
[23:40] | – Yeah. Unfortunately. – There. Where is that? | -很遗憾 是的 -这里 这是哪里 |
[23:43] | A clinic in Rockville, Maryland. | 是马里兰州罗克维尔市的一家诊所 |
[23:45] | Shut down nearly a decade ago. | 大约十年前就关闭了 |
[23:47] | You two, get there now. | 你们俩快去 |
[23:51] | You’re arriving outside a former agent’s estate. | 你将抵达一位前探员的住处 |
[23:55] | You believe the witness is inside. | 你相信目击证人就在里面 |
[23:57] | You know you need to make a move soon. Time is wasting. | 你清楚自己该尽快行动 时间紧迫 |
[24:06] | It’s time. Unhook him. | 是时候了 松开他 |
[24:09] | He’s ready for transport. | 可以转移了 |
[24:14] | You didn’t kill his son. | 他儿子不是你杀的 |
[24:16] | No. But Werner won’t see it that way, will he? | 不是 但沃纳不会这么想 |
[24:21] | Then why are we driving to his home? | 那又何必往他那儿去 |
[24:23] | I have no alternative. | 我别无选择 |
[24:25] | I believe this is a bad idea, Raymond. | 我认为这么做很不明智 雷蒙德 |
[24:27] | I’ll handle Werner. | 我能搞定沃纳 |
[24:29] | It’s Kate who has me on tenterhooks. | 真正让我提心吊胆的是凯特 |
[24:33] | We put out one fire, she starts another. | 我们灭掉一团火 她又点燃另一团 |
[24:35] | The woman is an arsonist. | 这女人是个纵火犯 |
[24:36] | She’s not gonna stop until she burns me to the ground. | 不把我烧个一干二净 她不会善罢甘休 |
[24:57] | – I’m unarmed. – Who is here?! | -手无寸铁 -你抓了谁 |
[25:00] | Your patient, the person Kaplan hired you to work on. | 那位病人 卡普兰雇你做手术的那个 |
[25:03] | – You don’t remember me, do you? – I know who you are. | -你不记得我了吧 -我知道你是谁 |
[25:05] | The memories you took from me when I was a girl | 我小时候被你夺走了记忆 |
[25:06] | and trust me, we’re gonna talk about that, but first, | 相信我 会找你算账的 不过现在 |
[25:09] | your patient — where is he? | 那位病人 他在哪儿 |
[25:12] | Liz. | 莉斯 |
[25:16] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[25:18] | He was an excellent patient. Very pliable, unlike you. | 他真是个完美病人 容易改造 不像你 |
[25:24] | Definitely not pink or perfect. | 确实是不按规矩办事 |
[25:39] | This isn’t right. | 不对劲 |
[25:41] | Since when does he have so much security? | 他什么时候安保那么严密的 |
[25:43] | Since today. | 今天起 |
[25:44] | Nikolaus, how are you, my friend? | 尼古拉斯 你好吗 我的朋友 |
[25:46] | Very well, Mr. Reddington. Thank you. | 我很好 雷丁顿先生 谢谢 |
[25:49] | If you don’t mind, we need to wand you and your man. | 不介意的话 我们要搜搜你和这位先生 |
[26:02] | Change in protocol, I see. | 明白了 规矩有变 |
[26:06] | Orders of Mr. Von Hauser. | 冯·豪泽先生下的命令 |
[26:14] | Werner. | 沃纳 |
[26:17] | Thank you for agreeing to hear me out. | 感谢你同意听我的解释 |
[26:20] | I promised to meet with you. | 我答应的是见你 |
[26:23] | I never said I would listen to you. | 可没说过会听你解释什么 |
[26:26] | Our relationship is built on a lie. | 我们的关系建立在谎言之上 |
[26:30] | – A tragedy. – The fact that you walked into this room | -是悲剧 -你走进这个房间 |
[26:32] | confirms you know nothing about me. | 正说明你对我一无所知 |
[26:35] | You severely underestimated my love for my son… | 你严重低估了我对儿子的爱 |
[26:38] | then and now. | 不论是过去还是现在 |
[26:41] | And for that, you will pay with your life. | 对此你将付出生命的代价 |
[26:48] | I deserve to pay. | 我是该付出代价 |
[26:53] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[27:00] | I never underestimated you, Werner. | 我从未低估过你 沃纳 |
[27:03] | I just hoped things could work out. | 只是希望还有余地 |
[27:05] | Nikolaus? | 尼古拉斯 |
[27:07] | Nikolaus has been on my payroll | 二十五年前我把尼古拉斯介绍给你时 |
[27:08] | since I introduced him to you 25 years ago. | 他一直就是我的手下 |
[27:12] | I knew one day we would have to look each other in the eye | 我早就料到 终有一天我们将正视彼此 |
[27:14] | and face the truth. | 直面真相 |
[27:16] | And I knew it would be an event that | 而且我知道 |
[27:18] | one of us would not recover from. | 这件事你肯定放不下 |
[27:21] | Your abiding love for your son | 我一直都很清楚 |
[27:23] | was always evident to me, Werner. | 你那永不停息的父爱 沃纳 |
[27:26] | The loss of Hans… | 对汉斯之死 |
[27:29] | There are no words to duly express my remorse. | 我的悔恨无以言表 |
[27:32] | I’m sorry for that. | 那件事我很遗憾 |
[27:34] | And I’m… | 而且我 |
[27:37] | I’m sorry for this. | 对这件事也很遗憾 |
[27:45] | His men outside will be pulling in any minute. | 他在外面的手下随时会进来 |
[27:48] | Some will stand with me, but it’s a house divided. | 部分是我这边的 但内部矛盾不少 |
[27:51] | Unless you want to join a civil war, | 除非你们想加入内战 |
[27:52] | you need to exit out back into the woods. | 否则就走后面树林离开吧 |
[27:56] | Thank you for your loyalty, Nikolaus. I’ll be in touch. | 感谢你的忠诚 尼古拉斯 保持联系 |
[28:10] | Where’s Agent Ressler? | 雷斯勒探员在哪儿 |
[28:11] | We know you were contracted to, what, erase some kind of memory, | 我们知道你签了合同 要消除记忆 |
[28:14] | embed one? | 植入新的 |
[28:16] | I want my lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[28:20] | I’m not gonna ask again. | 我不会问第二遍 |
[28:23] | I already told you, Princess, | 我已经说了 小公主 |
[28:25] | I’m not talking to you until my lawyer’s present. | 只要律师不来 我什么都不会说 |
[28:35] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[28:37] | I told him I’m not gonna ask again. | 我跟他说了不会问第二遍 |
[28:39] | Liz, hang on. | 莉斯 冷静 |
[28:40] | Are you serious? Come on. | 你在开玩笑吧 拜托 |
[28:43] | You are FBI. You think I actually believe | 你可是联调局的 你觉得我真的会 |
[28:46] | you are going to inject that needle? | 相信你会给我注射吗 |
[28:49] | You know, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[28:52] | I don’t know much about Propofol. | 我对异丙酚[静脉麻醉剂]不大了解 |
[28:55] | I think it’s a general anesthetic? | 好像是种全身麻醉药吧 |
[28:57] | Can you even inject this directly into the arm? | 可以直接注射进胳膊里吗 |
[29:01] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[29:01] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不清楚啊 你说说看吧 |
[29:02] | You’re the doctor, Princess. | 毕竟你才是医生 小公主 |
[29:04] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[29:05] | Would mainlining this cause long-term damage to the heart? | 注射这个会对心脏造成长期损害吗 |
[29:09] | – Liz. – The lungs, the kidneys– | -莉斯 -对肺 肾有损害吗 |
[29:12] | would it kill an old man? | 会把老人家弄死吗 |
[29:13] | Okay, okay, stop it. I tell you. | 好吧 好吧 住手 我告诉你 |
[29:19] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[29:21] | There is a house… | 有个房子 |
[29:24] | on the Potomac. | 在波拖马可河旁边 |
[29:26] | Aram, I have texted you an address. | 阿兰姆 我给你发了一个地址 |
[29:28] | Laurel Hitchin’s house on the river. | 河边上劳雷尔·希钦的房子 |
[29:30] | We’re on our way now. | 我们正在路上 |
[29:31] | Laurel Hitchin? What’s goin’ on? | 劳雷尔·希钦 什么情况 |
[29:32] | What happened with Krilov? | 克利罗夫怎么了 |
[29:33] | We have him in custody. | 我们已经逮捕他了 |
[29:34] | His target? Kaplan’s target was Ressler. | 他的目标 卡普兰的目标是雷斯勒 |
[29:38] | My God. | 天哪 |
[29:39] | Wait, Agent Ressler? I thought he was in Philadelphia. | 等等 雷斯勒探员 他不是在费城吗 |
[29:41] | He was, that’s why he was abducted | 之前在 他被绑架了 |
[29:42] | and pumped full of drugs. | 被下了药 |
[29:44] | We think Krilov somehow programmed Ressler | 我们认为克利罗夫给雷斯勒洗了脑 |
[29:46] | to believe Hitchin abducted a witness | 让他相信希钦绑架了一个能证实 |
[29:48] | that could connect her to Reven Wright’s murder. | 她和雷文·莱特谋杀案存在关联的证人 |
[29:51] | Ressler wasn’t with Krilov when you found him? | 你找到克利罗夫时 雷斯勒不在那吗 |
[29:52] | No. Krilov’s men had already moved him. | 不在 克利罗夫的人已经把他转移了 |
[29:54] | They’re positioning him to go after Hitchin. | 他们给他下了药 让他去杀希钦 |
[29:56] | We tried to call her to warn her, but we couldn’t reach her. | 我们想要打电话提醒她 但是打不通 |
[29:58] | If Kaplan is behind this | 如果这事的幕后是卡普兰 |
[29:59] | and her goal is to hurt Reddington, | 她的目标是伤害雷丁顿的话 |
[30:00] | how does using Ressler to take out Hitchin help? | 那么让雷斯勒除掉希钦有什么用呢 |
[30:03] | Kaplan gave us the chance to abandon our relationship | 卡普兰已经给过我们机会跟雷丁顿 |
[30:06] | with Reddington, and we didn’t. | 撇清关系 但是我们没有 |
[30:07] | Now she’ll take every step necessary to dismantle | 现在她正一步一步拆散掉 |
[30:10] | the task force, starting with Ressler. | 这个特别小组 先从雷斯勒开始 |
[30:12] | Without the task force, | 没有特别小组 |
[30:13] | Reddington would be completely exposed. | 雷丁顿就完全暴露了 |
[30:15] | All right, I have the address. | 好了 我有地址了 |
[30:16] | Routing backup to meet you there now. | 正引导后援跟你们在那汇合 |
[30:19] | Everything set? | 都好了吗 |
[30:25] | Let’s go. He’ll wake up soon. | 走吧 他很快就会醒了 |
[31:14] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[31:18] | Come on. | 过来 |
[31:29] | Where is she? Where’s Linda? | 她在哪 琳达在哪 |
[31:30] | Ressler, that shot — | 雷斯勒 刚才的枪声 |
[31:31] | – Where is she?! – What is the meaning of this? Who is he? | -她在哪 -这是什么意思 他是谁 |
[31:34] | Donald Ressler, FBI. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的 |
[31:36] | Now Ms. Hitchin here is a prime suspect | 希钦女士是雷文·莱特谋杀案的 |
[31:38] | in Reven Wright’s murder. | 首要嫌疑犯 |
[31:39] | Agent Ressler isn’t well, Mr. Ambassador. | 雷斯勒探员头脑不清 大使先生 |
[31:42] | He needs help. | 他需要就医 |
[31:42] | Mr. Ambassador. Is he part of the Cabal as well? | 大使先生 他也是秘社的人吗 |
[31:45] | Yes, Donald. He is. We all are. | 是的 唐纳德 他是 我们都是 |
[31:48] | It’s all one big, global conspiracy. | 这是一个巨大的全球性阴谋组织 |
[31:50] | And you weren’t invited to the party. Sorry. | 可惜没有你 抱歉 |
[31:53] | Well, I think you should go. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[31:54] | I will do no such thing. | 我不会走的 |
[31:56] | Oh, I think you will. Now! | 你会的 快走 |
[31:59] | It’s okay. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[32:01] | He’s delusional, not dangerous. | 他出现幻觉了 没危险 |
[32:08] | The witness, Linda McFaden. | 那个证人 琳达·麦克范登 |
[32:09] | Where are you keeping her? | 你把她藏哪了 |
[32:11] | Okay, first of all, I don’t know any Linda, | 首先 我不认识什么琳达 |
[32:12] | but if you put the gun away, | 但如果你能把枪放下 |
[32:13] | I’m sure we can work this out. | 我们肯定能搞清楚 |
[32:15] | No, there’s no way you let her out of your sight, | 不 你不可能让她离开你的视线 |
[32:16] | not when she’s the only person that can tie you | 她是唯一可以把你和雷文·莱特的谋杀案 |
[32:18] | to Reven Wright’s murder. | 联系起来的人 |
[32:20] | See, I think you’re keeping her here. | 我认为你把她藏在这儿了 |
[32:22] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 所以接下来我们要这样做 |
[32:23] | We’re gonna go through this place room by room. | 我们要挨个检查这里的房间 |
[32:26] | Now let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[32:28] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好 走 |
[32:33] | As soon as we hit the road, we’ll find a way to the jet. | 只要回到大路 我们就有办法上飞机 |
[32:37] | The jet is sitting on one of Werner’s air strips. | 飞机停在沃纳的一条私人跑道上 |
[32:40] | No doubt his men are on it right now | 他的人现在肯定正在那里 |
[32:41] | drinking my scotch and seeing who fits in my suits. | 喝着我的威士忌 乱穿我的西装 |
[32:44] | Then we’ll have to find another way out of here. | 那我们得找其他方法离开这里了 |
[32:46] | Without Werner or his contacts, shipping lanes, airfields, | 没有沃纳和他的联络人 航线 机场 |
[32:51] | I can’t do anything from Gibraltar to the Urals. | 从直布罗陀到乌拉尔 我什么也做不了 |
[32:54] | Every piece of his machinery is up in the air now, | 关于他组织的一切都悬而未决 |
[32:57] | and where they land is anybody’s guess. | 谁也无法预料事情会如何发展 |
[33:00] | For the time being, we’ll have to be comfortable with chaos. | 我们暂时只能适应这种混乱了 |
[33:20] | Stay there with him. | 照顾他 |
[33:23] | Help is on the way. | 救护车在路上 |
[33:25] | Like I said, there’s nobody here. | 如我所说 这里没人 |
[33:27] | Then you’re gonna tell me — | 那你必须告诉我 |
[33:29] | you’re gonna tell me – where | 告诉我 |
[33:30] | – you’re holding her — – Ressler! Stand down. | -你把她藏哪了 -雷斯勒 住手 |
[33:32] | Keen. I found a witness | 基恩 我找到一个目击证人 |
[33:34] | who saw Hitchin’s men dispose of Reven’s body. | 她看到了希钦的人处理雷文的尸体 |
[33:36] | – There is no witness. – Thank you. | -没有这个证人 -谢谢 |
[33:38] | What are you talking about? I met her, okay? | 你说什么呢 我见过她 好吗 |
[33:40] | She told me everything. | 她把一切都告诉我了 |
[33:41] | Listen to your partner, Agent Ressler. You’re ill. | 听你搭档的 雷斯勒探索员 你病了 |
[33:43] | – You need help. – You’re not ill. | -你需要帮助 -你没病 |
[33:44] | Your memory was manipulated by Dr. Bogdan Krilov. | 你的记忆被波格丹·克利罗夫操纵了 |
[33:48] | We have him in custody. | 我们已经拘捕了他 |
[33:48] | No. I know what I saw. Trust me. | 不 我知道我看到了什么 相信我 |
[33:50] | No, you need to trust me. | 不 是你要相信我 |
[33:52] | The Detective who reached out to you? | 那个联系你的警察 |
[33:54] | Elijah Bell. | 伊利亚·贝尔 |
[33:55] | There is no Elijah Bell in the Philly PD. | 费城警局根本没有这个人 |
[33:57] | He works with Krilov. So does your witness. | 他是克利罗夫的人 你那位证人也是 |
[33:59] | No. No. I was at her house, okay? | 不 不 我刚才就在她家里 |
[34:03] | I was there when she was taken. | 我亲眼看到她被带走 |
[34:04] | By Krilov’s men. He staged the whole thing. | 被克利罗夫的人带走 他策划了整件事 |
[34:07] | Hitchin wasn’t involved. | 跟希钦没有关系 |
[34:09] | During the raid, you were knocked out, unconscious. | 突袭过程中你晕过去了 意识不清 |
[34:11] | That’s when Krilov started to work on you, | 之后克利罗夫就开始着手 |
[34:13] | implanting memories. | 植入记忆 |
[34:15] | Hitchin coming to pick you up. | 希钦过来接你 |
[34:17] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[34:19] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[34:20] | Krilov made it up. Krilov staged the whole thing. | 是克利罗夫编的 克利罗夫一手导演的 |
[34:24] | No. No! We’re not gonna let her get away with this. No. | 不 我们决不能让她逃脱干系 不 |
[34:27] | You’re right. We will find justice for Reven. | 对 我们会为雷文伸张正义 |
[34:30] | Just not this way. | 但不是用这种方法 |
[34:33] | Ressler, look at your hand. | 雷斯勒 看你的手 |
[34:40] | You were drugged. | 你被下药了 |
[34:43] | Propofol, Tramadol. | 异丙酚 曲马多 |
[34:46] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[34:52] | You’re the victim here. | 你才是受害者 |
[34:53] | – He’s the victim? I’m — – Yes. | -他是受害者 那我… -没错 |
[34:56] | And you’re a murderer. | 你是杀人凶手 |
[34:59] | And one day, we’re gonna prove it. | 总有一天 我们会证明这一点 |
[35:05] | Every part of this little drama, Kate, | 这出戏的任何一幕 凯特 |
[35:07] | is playing out as grand tragedy. | 都以悲剧结尾 |
[35:10] | Family feuds always do. | 家庭失和就是这样 |
[35:13] | Werner’s dead. | 沃纳死了 |
[35:14] | Oh, Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[35:17] | You may have bitten the hand that feeds you this time, dearie. | 你这可就忘恩负义了 亲爱的 |
[35:20] | Every one of Werner’s allies | 沃纳的所有同党 |
[35:21] | will be out hunting to put you down. | 都会来追杀你 |
[35:24] | Are you going to “cry havoc | 你要”发出屠杀的号令 |
[35:26] | and let slip the dogs of war”, Raymond? | 让战争的猛犬四出蹂躏”了吗 雷蒙德 |
[35:29] | Goodbye, Kate. | 再见 凯特 |
[35:34] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[35:35] | Sorry, but I’m gonna need your sidearm. | 抱歉 但我要收走你的枪 |
[35:37] | – Is that necessary? – Yes, sir, it is. | -有必要吗 -有 长官 |
[35:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[35:43] | Will you just go ahead and turn around for me? | 能否劳驾背过身去吗 |
[35:44] | Agent Ressler is the victim here. | 雷斯勒探员才是受害者 |
[35:46] | He was manipulated and drugged. | 他被下药操纵 |
[35:47] | I’m sure the investigation will bear that out. | 我相信调查会让真相水落石出 |
[35:50] | But in the meantime, he’s in our custody. | 但调查进行期间我们将拘留他 |
[35:53] | Sir. | 长官 |
[36:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:05] | I really wanna thank you, Agent Keen. | 真的十分感激 基恩探员 |
[36:07] | I genuinely believe he would’ve shot me if you hadn’t shown up. | 我真的相信如果你没出现他会对我开枪 |
[36:10] | I didn’t do it for you. I did it for him. | 我不是为你而来 是为他 |
[36:12] | Fair enough, but you did it, and for that, I’m grateful. | 好吧 但你来了 我对此很感激 |
[36:15] | Donald Ressler represents what’s best about this country. | 唐纳德·雷斯勒代表这个国家的一切美德 |
[36:19] | He’s loyal and honest, and he believes that no one — | 他忠诚而诚实 相信没有人 |
[36:22] | no one is above the law. | 没有人能凌驾于法律之上 |
[36:25] | And I believe that one day, | 而且我相信总有一天 |
[36:27] | you’ll be the one being dragged off in handcuffs. | 你会是那个被戴上手铐拉出去的人 |
[36:30] | And he’ll be walking into his lake house | 而他会踱回自己的湖畔小屋 |
[36:32] | to watch the sunset. | 欣赏日落 |
[36:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:36] | Never gonna happen. | 绝不可能 |
[36:43] | I want every detail — | 交代全部细节 |
[36:45] | what you did, how you did it, | 你做了什么 怎么做到的 |
[36:48] | what memories you implanted in Agent Ressler’s consciousness, | 你在雷斯勒探员的意识中植入了什么记忆 |
[36:52] | and what you took away. | 又夺走了哪些 |
[36:55] | You’re going to give me everything we need | 你要告诉我能帮他免罪的 |
[36:57] | to exonerate him. | 一切所需信息 |
[37:00] | I could do that, I suppose, | 也许我可以 |
[37:03] | if properly motivated. | 假如有充足的激励 |
[37:09] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 对吧 |
[37:11] | From 25 years ago? No. | 二十五年前吗 不记得了 |
[37:13] | But then, you wouldn’t be very good at your job if I did. | 但如果我记得 你的工作就不算出色 |
[37:17] | No. Not 25 years ago. | 不 不是二十五年前 |
[37:20] | Just two. | 只是两年前 |
[37:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:26] | You were brought to me by a mutual acquaintance of ours | 我们共同的一位朋友把你带来 |
[37:32] | who wanted me to take certain memories away from you. | 要我清除掉指定的一段记忆 |
[37:39] | What memories? | 什么记忆 |
[37:40] | Let us say, you had uncovered certain truth about | 这样说吧 你发现了某些关于 |
[37:45] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿的真相 |
[37:48] | And he couldn’t have that. | 那是他不能容忍的 |
[37:52] | You’re lying. | 你在骗我 |
[37:54] | No. I’m not lying. | 没有 我没有骗你 |
[37:58] | And I think you know that. | 而且我想你也知道 |
[38:00] | So let’s make a deal. | 那么我们做个交易 |
[38:03] | Full immunity, I walk, | 完全豁免 我无罪释放 |
[38:07] | in exchange for the memories I took from you. | 作为交换我会坦白夺走了你的什么记忆 |
[38:14] | That’s not gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[38:17] | That is a shame for all of us. | 那对我们所有人都真是太遗憾了 |
[38:22] | But more so for you, than me, I suspect. | 但我想更多是你遗憾 而不是我 |
[38:27] | And for Agent Ressler, of course. | 当然还有雷斯勒探员 |
[38:32] | Two years ago? | 两年前 |
[38:34] | Two, not 25. Two. | 两年 不是二十五年 两年 |
[38:37] | Kaplan is using Krilov. | 卡普兰在利用克利罗夫 |
[38:39] | What was the secret you needed Krilov to take away? | 你要克利罗夫移走的是什么记忆 |
[38:41] | Nothing. She’s using him to pull at threads | 没什么 她在利用他来施加影响 |
[38:44] | to continue to unravel my life. | 继续瓦解我的生活 |
[38:47] | He sidelined Ressler. | 他移除了雷斯勒 |
[38:48] | He’s trying to do the same to you. | 现在也在试图对你做同样的事 |
[38:50] | – You did it once. – Yes. | -你之前这么做过 -是的 |
[38:52] | When you were a child, | 当时你还很小 |
[38:54] | to protect you from the memory of killing your father. | 我是为了保护你不被杀父的记忆影响 |
[38:57] | I hired Krilov once. Never again. | 我曾雇佣过克利罗夫 之后再没有了 |
[39:02] | That’s Julian Gale. I’ve been avoiding his calls, | 朱利安·盖尔打来的 我一直不想接 |
[39:04] | and I’m beginning to think that was a mistake. | 我现在觉得不应该不接了 |
[39:06] | Bogdan Krilov and Julian Gale, | 波格丹·克利罗夫和朱利安·盖尔 |
[39:09] | directly or indirectly, they’re working for Kaplan against us. | 都在直接或间接地帮卡普兰对付我们 |
[39:13] | Against you. | 是对付你 |
[39:15] | I’d think that would be a difficult distinction for you to make. | 我还以为这么区分会让你很为难 |
[39:19] | Speak with him if you must. | 如果你想就跟他谈谈吧 |
[39:20] | All I ask is that you don’t do it in anger. | 我只希望你别带着怒气 |
[39:23] | I wouldn’t want you to say anything either of us would regret. | 我不希望你说出会让大家后悔的话 |
[40:06] | Unfortunately, some of them were killed | 可惜 他们中有些人 |
[40:07] | because they were trying to help us catch Reddington. | 是因为想帮我们抓雷丁顿才被杀的 |
[40:11] | I asked them to inform, I promised them protection, | 我让他们提供消息 保证他们的安全 |
[40:13] | and, well, that failed. | 然而没能做到 |
[40:16] | Here they are. | 落到了这般田地 |
[40:18] | You must be Agent Gale. | 你肯定就是盖尔探员 |
[40:20] | Charmed, I’m sure. Speaking of charm, | 幸会[迷人] 说到迷人 |
[40:23] | I hear Reddington can be very charming. | 我听说雷丁顿很会施展个人魅力 |
[40:27] | What was it like going on the run with him? | 跟他一起逃命是什么感觉 |
[40:29] | Did he charm you? | 他让你着迷吗 |
[40:31] | I was a fugitive. | 我当时是逃犯 |
[40:33] | It was awful. | 情形很糟糕 |
[40:36] | September 23, 2013 — | 2013年9月23号 |
[40:40] | Does that date ring a bell? | 对这一天有印象吗 |
[40:41] | Should it? | 应该有吗 |
[40:42] | It should for you. You see, that’s the day | 你应该有印象 就是那天 |
[40:44] | that you went from being a rookie profiler | 你从一名菜鸟侧写师 |
[40:46] | to a classified assignment. | 转到了某个机密任务中 |
[40:49] | I always remember it. | 我一直记得 |
[40:49] | How ’bout October 1, 2013? Nothin’? | 那2013年10月1号呢 没印象 |
[40:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:55] | See, that’s the date that the Reddington task force | 就是那天雷丁顿的特别小组 |
[40:57] | started to fall apart. | 开始四分五裂 |
[41:00] | I-I don’t know anything about that. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[41:02] | No? | 是吗 |
[41:03] | How ’bout SCI7? | 那记得SCI7吗 |
[41:06] | You ever hear of that? | 听说过吗 |
[41:09] | Never have. | 从没听过 |
[41:10] | Well, apparently, it’s a designation that | 显然那是联调局 |
[41:11] | the Bureau reserves for certain high profile cases. | 为某些著名案件专门取的代号 |
[41:15] | It’s classified, so I can’t look at the files | 属于机密 所以我看不到文件 |
[41:17] | or interview the great American heroes of law enforcement | 也看不到负责这类重要工作的伟大的 |
[41:19] | that are doing such important work. | 美国执法英雄做的审问 |
[41:22] | However, I was able to pinpoint the first time that, | 可是 我能够精确地查到这代号 |
[41:26] | the designation was used. | 第一次使用的时间 |
[41:28] | Do you care for another date? | 你想知道另一个日期吗 |
[41:30] | See, I love dates. | 我很爱这些日期 |
[41:32] | Is there a question here? | 你有问题要问我吗 |
[41:33] | No, but — but there’s a pattern. | 没有 但是有规律 |
[41:35] | See, there was a rash of major cases | 有大量重大案件 |
[41:37] | that were solved, hundreds of them. | 已经侦破 成百上千起案子 |
[41:40] | Started in the weeks after you were plucked from, uh, obscurity. | 就在你从无名小卒蜕变后的几周后开始 |
[41:44] | Reddington’s been feeding the Bureau intel. | 雷丁顿一直在给联调局提供情报 |
[41:48] | Big names. | 大人物的名字 |
[41:50] | SCI7 big. | SCI7那么大 |
[41:53] | Names that the Bureau never knew existed. | 之前联调局都不知其存在的名字 |
[41:57] | He’s feeding them through you. | 他通过你们提供情报 |
[41:58] | And in exchange, you’re allowing him | 作为交换 你们就允许他 |
[42:01] | to stay one step ahead of the law, ain’t that right? | 凌驾于法律之上 对吗 |
[42:03] | – Why did you wanna see me? – I didn’t wanna see you. | -你之前为何想见我 -我并不想见你 |
[42:06] | I wanted you to see that. | 我想让你看看这个 |
[42:08] | See, I’ve already asked them | 我已经请求他们原谅 |
[42:10] | for their forgiveness, for my part in their being… | 原谅由于我的原因他们才这样 |
[42:15] | I wanted to give you a chance to do the same. | 我想给你个机会也来请求他们的原谅 |