Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[00:07] Put that on my tab. 算我账上
[00:09] Be right back. 马上回来
[00:12] No strings attached. 没别的意思
[00:13] You just look like you’re having a tough night. 你这一晚感觉过得挺煎熬的
[00:16] Thank — thank you. 谢谢 谢谢你
[00:18] Lippinger-Carter, right? 理平尔-卡特 对吧
[00:20] I thought you looked familiar. 我就说你看着挺眼熟
[00:22] I’ve seen you in the elevator. The elevator, yes. 我在电梯见过你 电梯 对
[00:25] – Marketing. – Portfolio management. -搞营销的 -投资组合管理
[00:27] Which is…what exactly? 那是 到底是什么
[00:29] Boring. 无聊
[00:33] – Do you mind if I… – No. -介意我 -不
[00:35] I have to warn you, I am… 我得警告你 我
[00:39] not very good company. 不是个好伴侣
[00:40] No problem. 没关系
[00:41] And if you, uh, if you’re looking for a good bridge to jump off, 如果你在找个合适的桥跳下去
[00:44] I know all the best. 最好的我都知道
[00:48] Roosevelt’s closest. 罗斯福桥最近
[00:49] Yeah, but Key Bridge is so much more picturesque. 对 但基桥风景要美很多
[00:53] – I’m Joe. – I’m Philomena. -我是乔 -我是菲洛梅娜
[01:04] Wait, can anyone see us? 等等 会有人看到我们吗
[01:06] No. All good. 不会 没问题
[01:12] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[01:13] Wait, I’m stuck. 等等 我被卡住了
[01:16] What happened? 怎么了
[01:34] Kaplan. 卡普兰
[01:36] I thought… 我还以为
[01:37] I was dead. I know. 我死了 我知道
[01:39] The reports were greatly exaggerated. 报道夸张了
[01:48] 菲洛梅娜 第61号
[02:28] A Katai Fellowship — you do realize how prestigious that is? 卡塔伊研究员…你知道那有多难得吗
[02:31] – When’s the meeting? – This afternoon. -什么时候开会 -今天下午
[02:33] Ms. Panabaker’s here and she does not look happy. 帕娜贝克夫人到了 她看着心情不太好
[02:36] Samar was nominated for a Katai Fellowship. 莎马获得了卡塔伊研究员的资格提名
[02:39] No kidding. That — that is so fantastic. 别开玩笑了 太棒了
[02:41] We should see what she wants. 我们该看看她想要什么
[02:44] She can’t hate me forever, right? 她不可能恨我一辈子吧
[02:46] Well, that depends. Define “Forever”? 看情况 解释下”一辈子”
[02:48] 86 bodies at an ice rink in Reston. 在莱斯顿街溜冰场发现八十六具尸体
[02:52] An anonymous tipster claims every one of them’s 匿名举报说所有人都是
[02:54] a former associate or competitor of Raymond Reddington. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿的前同伙或对手
[02:57] – Yeah? And? – 86 bodies, Agent Ressler. -是吗 然后呢 -八十六具尸体 雷斯勒探员
[03:00] 86! 八十六具
[03:01] Wasn’t our idea to paper a deal with the most dangerous criminal 不是我们提议跟西半球最危险的罪犯
[03:04] in the Western hemisphere. 去谈条件的
[03:05] That decision was made by Diane Fowler at Main Justice. 这是黛安·福勒在司法部做的决定
[03:07] Please, Harold. Is that the “Just following orders” card 拜托 哈罗德 我听你这话的意思是
[03:10] I hear slapping the felt? 要打”奉命行事”牌吗
[03:11] Wasn’t my idea to be put in charge of the task force. 负责特别小组不是我的主意
[03:13] Ressler was chasing after Reddington for years, 雷斯勒追捕雷丁顿好多年了
[03:15] trying to put him behind bars. 一直想把他收押
[03:16] Agent Keen has had her life turned inside out. 基恩探员的生活也被搅乱
[03:18] And I sympathize. Really, I do. 我很同情 真的
[03:20] But we’ve got a political hurricane on our hands, 但是我们遇到了政治风暴
[03:23] and everybody is headin’ to the storm cellar. 而大家都往防风窖里跑
[03:26] And if they connect those bodies to you, 如果他们把尸体跟你联系起来
[03:28] Main Justice will cut ties and disavow. 司法部就会六亲不认并将你们除名
[03:31] The AG has fast-tracked an investigation into the bodies. 司法部长已经加快对尸体的调查了
[03:35] Way I hear it, man in charge on the case is as wild 我知道的是 负责此案的人
[03:38] as a peach orchard hog. 像头桃园野猪一样难对付
[03:40] What a stink. 真臭
[03:41] Yeah, that stink… 对 那臭味
[03:45] That stink is the smell of injustice. 那是不公的臭味
[03:48] These people aren’t victims. 这些人不是受害者
[03:49] They worked with Reddington. 他们是雷丁顿是同伙
[03:52] What’s that supposed to mean exactly? 那到底是什么意思
[03:54] That their wives didn’t love ’em? 他们的妻子不爱他们吗
[03:56] That their kids don’t miss ’em? 他们的孩子不想他们吗
[03:59] That their murders should go unsolved? 他们被杀一案就不用破了吗
[04:02] Is that what you’re saying… 你是这意思吗
[04:04] Officer Winchell? 温切尔警官
[04:07] You’re messin’ with me, right? 你在逗我吗
[04:12] No. 不
[04:13] I ain’t messin’ with you. 我没逗你
[04:16] It’s a pleasure to meet you, Officer Winchell. 很高兴认识你 温切尔警官
[04:18] Special Agent Julian Gale. 我是特别探员朱利安·盖尔
[04:21] Now I’m gonna need some space. 我现在需要清清场
[04:24] Everybody, I want this site clear! 各位 麻烦都离开这
[04:26] Yes, you. Let’s go. All of you. Come on. 对 你 走 所有人都出去
[04:29] Let’s go. 走吧
[04:30] Everyone out. 都出去
[04:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:35] And goodbye. 再见
[04:36] ♬破败人和他妻子♬
[04:38] ♬有个孩子却没有希望♬
[04:44] ♬没有运气没有时间♬
[04:47] ♬寒冬已经来临♬
[04:52] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[04:53] ♬一餐不够三人吃♬
[04:56] This is all my fault. 都怪我
[04:57] ♬难道这就是生活♬
[05:01] ♬老爹出走♬
[05:04] ♬老娘养家♬
[05:11] ♬脚踏实地♬
[05:12] ♬看看四周♬
[05:15] ♬满目疮痍♬
[05:18] Excuse me. Carl? 抱歉 是卡尔吗
[05:19] Sorry to bother you at work. Ethan Begby. 抱歉打扰你工作 我是伊森·贝格比
[05:22] – Sheriff gave me your name and address. ?- Sheriff? -警长把你的姓名地址给我的 -警长
[05:24] Oh, no, no, no. Nothing like that. 不 不 不 不是你想的那样
[05:26] I’m looking for my Aunt Kate. 我在找我的凯特阿姨
[05:28] I understand you picked her up along the highway 我知道几个月前你在高速上
[05:30] a few months ago. 载了她一程
[05:32] Apparently, someone happened to spot her in your truck 有人碰巧看到她在你的卡车里
[05:35] and mentioned it to the sheriff. 并把这事告诉了警长
[05:38] She said her name was Sheila. 她说她叫希拉
[05:40] I was afraid of that. 我就是担心这一点
[05:43] We think she was in an accident. 我们认为她出了车祸
[05:44] We found her car in a ravine 我们在一个峡谷里找到了她的车
[05:46] along with her medication. 以及她的药品
[05:47] Sweet as pie, Kate. 凯特她温柔似蜜
[05:49] And still fairly sharp when she’s on her meds. 当她在吃药时 头脑仍相当敏捷
[05:51] But without those pills… 但若不吃那些药…
[05:53] My ma had dementia before the cancer got her. 我妈妈有老年痴呆症 随后又得了癌症
[05:55] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[05:56] It’s a terrible, terrible thing. 这事实在是太可怕 太可怕了
[05:58] The whole family’s been frantic since she disappeared. 自她失踪后 我们整家人都魂不守舍的
[06:02] She was okay last I saw her. 我上次见到她时 她还不错
[06:04] Yes? Where was that exactly? 真的吗 你具体是在哪见到她的
[06:12] Good afternoon. 午安
[06:13] I’d like to inquire about one of your previous guests. 我想询问一位你们先前接待过的客人
[06:16] And you are? 您是哪位
[06:18] Officer Simmons. State Police. 我是州警西蒙斯警官
[06:20] I can always tell. 我看事很准
[06:22] Must be something in the voice. 听你语气一定是有什么事发生了
[06:23] So what can I do you for, sir? 有什么我能为您效劳的吗 先生
[06:25] I’m looking for a woman traveling alone. 我在寻找一位独自旅行的女士
[06:27] She’s gone missing, and all evidence indicates 她失踪了 而所有证据表明
[06:29] she may have stayed here on the night of November 10th. 十一月十日那晚她很可能住在这儿
[06:33] I’m hoping you have some record. 我希望你有记录
[06:36] Let’s see here. 我们来找找看
[06:41] Yes, Sheila Barker. Five nights. 没错 希拉·巴克 她住了五晚
[06:44] She paid cash. Room 4. 她付的现金 住在4号房间
[06:46] I need to look at that room. 我需要看看那房间
[06:51] Your life as you know it is over, Joe. 如你所知 你已经完了 乔
[06:53] But I’m gonna give you the chance I was denied. 但我想给你一个我未曾得到的机会
[06:55] All you have to do is walk away. Leave Raymond Reddington. 你所要做的就是离开 离开雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[06:59] I won’t betray him. 我不会背叛他的
[07:02] The answer is no. 我的回答是不
[07:06] The person who unearthed the bodies 揭露这些尸体的人
[07:08] goes by the name of Mr. Kaplan. 被称为卡普兰先生
[07:10] She’s Reddington’s cleaner 她是雷丁顿的清道夫
[07:11] and one of his closest confidants. 也是他最为亲近的心腹之一
[07:13] Why is she at war with him? 她为何要与他反目
[07:15] – Ressler. – I got two questions for you. -我是雷斯勒 -我有两个问题要问你
[07:17] One, what are you working on? 第一 你在调查什么
[07:19] And two, can you get reassigned? 第二 你能换个职位吗
[07:21] – Gale. – Donnie. -盖尔 -唐尼
[07:23] What do you mean reassigned? 你说换个职位是什么意思
[07:24] I didn’t even know you were still with the Bureau. 我甚至不知道你还在局里工作
[07:26] Yeah. I — I had to, uh, step away for a bit, 我不得不离开一段时间
[07:30] but — but I’m back. 但我回来了
[07:32] And I’m standing in the middle of 我现在站在
[07:33] a freezing cold ice skating rink 冰冷的溜冰场中间
[07:35] surrounded by 86 corpses. 被八十六具尸体包围着
[07:37] Bureau called me up. 局里叫我过来
[07:38] They want me to connect them to Reddington, 他们想让我把这些尸体和雷丁顿联系起来
[07:39] so I called you to see if you want to work together again. 所以我打给你问问是否想再次合作
[07:41] – I don’t know. – What do you mean you don’t know? -我说不好 -你说不好是什么意思
[07:44] Do you not hear me? 你没听到我说的话吗
[07:45] We’re talking about Reddington. 我们可是在说雷丁顿
[07:46] Look, I heard what you said. I’m just, uh… 我听到你说的了 我只是…
[07:49] I’m just in the middle of something, all right? 我只是手上有事正忙 好吗
[07:51] Okay, well, does it involve bringing down Reddington? 好吧 那和扳倒雷丁顿有关系吗
[07:55] Not exactly. 不算完全有关
[07:56] Well, then it’s not important. Do me a favor. 那就是不重要咯 帮我个忙吧
[07:58] Think about it. Actually, no. 仔细想想 实际上 不
[08:00] Don’t think about it and get your ass down here 别想了 你直接过来吧
[08:03] so we can finally finish what we started. 我们就终于能结束我们所开始的这一切
[08:06] Everything okay? 一切都还好吗
[08:08] No. It’s not. 不 不太好
[08:09] That was the peach orchard hog. Name’s Julian Gale. 这就是那头桃园野猪 他叫朱利安·盖尔
[08:13] We worked together on that Reddington task force. 我们以前在雷丁顿特别小组共事过
[08:15] He asked me to join him. 他让我加入他
[08:19] Maybe you should. Keep up with the investigation. 或许你应该去 跟进调查
[08:21] Stay a step ahead. 保持调查进度先他一步
[08:22] You don’t need me 你不需要
[08:23] to stay one step ahead of his investigation, 我去领先于他的调查进度
[08:25] ’cause I’ll tell you right now what he’s gonna find — 因为我现在就能告诉你他会发现什么
[08:28] the truth. 真相
[08:30] What must be known eventually 最终会被揭露之事
[08:32] should be known immediately. 就该立刻被揭露
[08:46] – Yeah? – Raymond?? -你好 -雷蒙德吗
[08:48] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[08:49] – Peracchio’s been arrested. – What? How? -佩拉基奥被抓了 -什么 怎么会
[08:52] Trussed like a tom turkey 绑得像雄火鸡似的
[08:54] and dumped in front of the 9th Precinct, 被扔在了第九警区的前面
[08:56] a detailed financial statement tying him to you 一份将他与你联系起来的详细财务报表
[08:59] pinned to his chest. 被钉在他的胸口
[09:01] It would seem Kate has started her endgame. 看来凯特开始展开行动了
[09:03] Pull the fire alarm, Marvin. Let the others know. 拉响警报 马文 让大家都知道
[09:05] – Go to ground. – Got it.? -赶紧离开 -明白
[09:07] That includes you. Wherever you are, leave. 也包括你 无论你在哪儿 快离开
[09:10] Assume you’ve been made. 万一你被发现了
[09:11] I didn’t just get born, Raymond. 我又不是小孩了 雷蒙德
[09:12] I’ve been at large for two years now. 我已经逍遥法外两年了
[09:14] You’re not safe. Nobody is. 你并不安全 没有人是安全的
[09:17] I’ll be in touch. 我会再和你联系的
[09:38] Something else I can help you with? 我还能帮您什么吗
[09:40] You’re entirely too helpful. 你真是帮了大忙了
[09:42] I wanna hear those tapes. 我想听听这些带子
[09:50] I’m not some type of sicko, you know? 我不是什么变态 好吗
[09:52] People fascinate me. 人们令我着迷
[09:53] I’m not here to judge. I just need to hear Sheila’s tape. 对此我不做评价 我只想听希拉的带子
[09:56] She was a peculiar one. A real loner. 她是个独特的人 一个真正的独行者
[10:00] Hardly a word from her all day 一整天几乎不说话
[10:01] and then she’d cry like a baby in her sleep. 然后她在睡梦中又哭得像个婴孩
[10:03] I-I get it all ’cause the recorders are voice-activated. 我全部都录下了 因为录音机是语音激活的
[10:08] If you’ll give me a minute, sir. 请你离开一下 先生
[10:13] Hello, I’m staying at the Pine Needle Motor Court. 你好 我在松针汽车旅馆
[10:15] Do you deliver out this way? 你就这样送出去了吗
[10:17] No. No service today. 不 今天不用客房服务
[10:18] I only need a few clean towels, please. 我只要一些干净的毛巾 谢谢
[10:21] Thank you for coming, Miss… 谢谢你能来 小姐…
[10:23] Please, call me Philomena. 叫我菲洛梅娜就好
[10:26] Please, call me Philomena. 叫我菲洛梅娜就好
[10:33] She uses a mononym — Philomena. 她使用了化名 菲洛梅娜
[10:36] This woman has elevated the rickety practice 这个女人将赏金猎人不成熟的实践
[10:39] of bounty hunting to a sort of performance art. 升华为一种行为艺术
[10:42] One of the most effective ways to retrieve an unwilling target 找回一位不情愿的目标最有效的方法是
[10:46] is to slip under their radar, get close, make a friend. 消除他们的戒心 套近乎 成为朋友
[10:51] That’s where Philomena shines. 这正是菲洛梅娜的长处
[10:53] Sorry to interrupt, but Agent Keen told us about Mr. Kaplan, and… 抱歉打断下 基恩探员和我们说过卡普兰先生
[10:58] I need to ask. 我有个问题
[10:59] Is it true that you shot her because she tried to help 你对她开枪是因为她想要帮助
[11:02] Agent Keen and her family escape to a normal life? 基恩探员和她的家庭追寻正常生活吗
[11:05] Yes. 是的
[11:06] Unfortunately, Mr. Kaplan’s efforts ran counter 不幸的是 卡普兰先生的努力背离了
[11:10] to her intended consequence. 她的预期结果
[11:12] Mr. Kaplan has told the authorities about the ice rink. 卡普兰先生已经把溜冰场的事告诉当局了
[11:16] The bodies. 那些尸体
[11:17] They’ve ordered an investigation. 他们已经下令调查
[11:18] – I’m sure they have. – This is a real problem. -他们必然会这样 -这是个问题
[11:21] We’re talking about 86 bodies. 这可是八十六具尸体
[11:23] Not an innocent bystander in the bunch, Harold. 这些人可不是无辜的局外人 哈罗德
[11:27] Still… 86. 但依然是八十六条人命
[11:29] I suppose it’s lucky they haven’t started popping up overseas. 我想还没在海外发现尸体就算好的了
[11:32] Still in all, the problem we’re talking about, Harold, 尽管如此 哈罗德 我们讨论的
[11:35] is a political one. 是一个政治问题
[11:36] Rest assured, your government will sweep 放心吧 你的政府会消无声息地
[11:39] this whole tawdry mess under a rug, 收拾整个烂摊子的
[11:41] providing we continue to deliver the goods on my list. 如果我们能继续提供黑名单人物的话
[11:46] So…Philomena. 来说说菲洛梅娜
[11:48] After studying her subject for weeks or even months 在研究她的目标数周甚至数月
[11:52] and acquiring whatever skills she might need along the way, 同时掌握了各种可能需要的技能后
[11:57] Philomena enters her target’s life… 菲洛梅娜就制造巧合或事故
[11:59] as if by mere coincidence or accident. 从而进入目标的生活
[12:07] Oh, my God! Are you all right? 天呐 你还好吗
[12:10] – Yeah, I think so. – No, don’t move. -我想是的 -不 别动
[12:12] No, it’s okay. It’s okay. I’m fine. 不 没事的 我没事
[12:13] – Oh, my God! – I’m good. -上帝啊 -我没事
[12:15] – I’m totally fine. – At least let me pay for the damage -我完全没事 -至少让我赔偿
[12:16] to your bike. 损坏的单车
[12:17] Let’s just exchange information, okay? 我们互留个联系方式 好吗
[12:19] Philomena’s patience and subtlety 菲洛梅娜的耐心和细致
[12:23] are what make her so credible. 让她看上去非常可靠
[12:25] And you think Mr. Kaplan hired her to kidnap your finance guy? 你觉得卡普兰先生雇她绑架了你的财务顾问
[12:28] Joe Peracchio, yes. 乔·佩拉基奥 没错
[12:29] And if my instincts are correct, 如果我的直觉没错
[12:32] she’s going after more of my people right now. 她现在正瞄准我的其他人
[12:34] I’m off to see an individual who I believe 我要去见一个人
[12:38] also employed her services. 我认为他也曾雇佣过她
[12:40] I suggest that you start 我建议你从佩拉基奥
[12:42] at the bar where Peracchio was last seen. 最后去过的酒吧开始查
[12:45] Navabi, see what you can find at the abduction site. 纳瓦比 看看能从绑架地点找到什么
[12:47] Keen, go with Reddington. 基恩 和雷丁顿一起去
[12:49] So I get a babysitter now? 我还有保姆了
[12:50] I haven’t had a babysitter since Brenda Gilroy. 自布伦达·吉尔罗伊之后我可还没有过保姆
[12:53] My God, pot pies, Lawrence Welk, 天呐 肉馅饼 劳伦斯·威尔克的歌
[12:57] bath time with Brenda. 和布伦达一起洗澡
[12:58] Still my perfect Saturday night. 依然是完美的周六夜晚
[13:08] – Excellent, excellent. – Can I help you? -唱得真好 -你有什么事吗
[13:10] Yes, congratulations, Congressman Edelstein. 是的 恭喜你 埃德尔斯坦议员
[13:13] Aron’s going to make you and your wife very, very proud. 亚伦会让你和你的妻子非常自豪的
[13:19] Do we know you? 我们认识吗
[13:20] Howard Klein. The Swidlow bris. 霍华德·克莱 斯韦德罗的割礼
[13:23] It’s okay. Just consider me a fellow traveler, 没关系 就当我是一位同路人
[13:25] one who understands and appreciates the importance 我理解并且深知良好的家庭关系的重要性
[13:29] of strong family bonds and the critical role 以及这些里程碑在推进家庭关系中的
[13:33] these milestones play in forging them. 关键作用
[13:35] Yes, of course. 没错 当然
[13:36] It’s the small things, hmm? Like bricks in a fortress. 取决于细节 对吗 就像堡垒中的砖块
[13:40] And well worth defending, by the way. 同时 也应当好好保护
[13:42] Or hiring someone to defend. 或者雇人去保护
[13:44] Like, uh, ah, Philomena, for instance. 比如 菲洛梅娜
[13:50] Can you give us a moment? 请你们先出去一下
[13:59] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[14:01] You engaged Philomena to compromise a certain tennis instructor 你让菲洛梅娜处理一位城市乡村网球俱乐部的
[14:05] at the Town & Country Racquet Club 网球教练
[14:08] who was carrying on a long-term fervid affair with your wife, 这位教练与你的妻子保持着长期的恋情
[14:12] thereby preserving your marriage for this happy occasion. 这使你们的婚姻能够保鲜
[14:15] I believe his name was Chip. 我想他的名字是奇普
[14:16] What kind of name is that? Chip? Is that short for something? 这是什么名字 奇普 是什么的简写吗
[14:18] – Chipper, Chipwick or… – What do you want? Money? -奇普勒 奇普维克 -你想要什么 钱
[14:21] All I want is to know the means 我只想知道
[14:22] by which you contacted Philomena. 你是怎么和菲洛梅娜联系的
[14:25] Consider it a mitzvah. 就当做是做善事吧
[14:32] There’s a place on 29th — Randy’s Boot Emporium. 29街区有一个地方 兰迪的鞋店
[14:35] Go to the repair counter in the back 去后面的修理柜台
[14:37] and ask for ticket 652. 要652号票
[14:39] After you’ve been vetted, if you’re cleared… 如果你通过检查
[14:41] you’ll get a call. 就会接到一个电话
[14:46] Sir, Mr. Reddington was right. 先生 雷丁顿先生说的没错
[14:48] 20 seconds after he left, 他离开后二十秒
[14:49] the owner of the boot store made a call. 鞋店的老板打了一通电话
[14:51] I’m tracing it now, but the root package is hidden 正在追踪 但是鞋店的数据被
[14:53] within multiple layers of encryption. 多层加密掩护着
[14:55] D.C. Metro found Peracchio’s car abandoned in Adams Morgan. 华盛顿特区警方发现佩拉基奥的车被扔在亚当斯·摩根家
[14:58] There’s not much to go on, 没什么其他线索
[14:59] but they did find traces of cement powder on the floor mat. 但他们在门垫上发现了水泥粉的痕迹
[15:03] – Cement powder? – It was mixed with copper, -水泥粉 -其中混有铜粉
[15:05] which indicates that the powder was transferred 这表明粉末来自于
[15:06] from an active construction site. 一个施工中的建筑工地
[15:09] Dispatch ERT to gather samples from construction sites, 派紧急反应小组去建筑工地采集样品
[15:12] starting where they recovered the car 以发现车的地点为圆心
[15:13] – and fanning out from there. – I’ll do it. -朝周围扩散 -我来做
[15:15] Agent Navabi has her interview for Katai Fellowship today. 纳瓦比探员今天要面试卡塔伊研究员
[15:18] How could I forget? Good luck. They’d be lucky to have you. 我怎么会忘呢 祝好运 他们会很喜欢你的
[15:33] Special Agent Donald Ressler. 特别探员唐纳德·雷斯勒
[15:35] Good to see you, too, Julian. 我也很高兴见到你 朱利安
[15:37] Get that hand out of here. 把手拿开
[15:39] Good to see you, man. 见到你真高兴 兄弟
[15:41] Uh, by the way, you’re welcome. 顺便说一声 不用谢我
[15:43] For what? Inviting me to the morgue? 谢什么 邀请我来停尸房
[15:45] For what? 谢什么
[15:46] For yanking you away from whatever’s the Bureau’s 因为不管局里给你派了什么活
[15:48] got you working on to do some real work. 我把你拖了出来干正事
[15:49] Come on, you remember the leads that we used to have 来 还记得以前每次有点线索
[15:51] on Reddington that would just evaporate 要找到雷丁顿了
[15:53] every time some person of interest would magically, uh, vanish? 那些嫌疑人都会神奇地消失
[15:56] Guess what? They’re all here. 你猜怎么着 他们都在这儿
[15:59] They’re no longer missing persons. 再也不是失踪人口了
[16:02] 86 bodies. 八十六具尸体
[16:04] What do you think that means? 你说这意味着什么
[16:06] 86 active homicide investigations. 八十六起正在进行的凶案调查
[16:09] You remember Tiger Branson, right? 还记得泰格·布兰森吧
[16:12] Lou Capote? 卢·卡波蒂
[16:14] – Junior… – Wallace. -小… -华莱士
[16:16] Jesus, these are guys that we all tried to turn. 天啊 这些都是我们想抓的人
[16:19] Guys that we got killed. 被我们害死的人
[16:21] Look, Don, 听着 唐
[16:23] this is our chance to wash the blood off our hands. 这是我们洗刷自己罪孽的机会
[16:27] We’re not gonna get Reddington 因为世上还有卢·卡波蒂这种人
[16:28] with the Lou Capotes of the world. 就轮不到抓捕雷丁顿
[16:29] These are just scumbags nobody cares about. 他们不过是无人关心的混蛋
[16:33] Ladies, 女士们
[16:33] can I have a second? Thank you. 能让我们单独待一会儿吗 谢谢
[16:36] Agent Ressler, I’d like for you to meet 雷斯勒探员 很荣幸为你引见
[16:38] the former head of the Criminal Division 美国司法部
[16:40] of the United States Justice Department, 刑事部门前任负责人
[16:42] – Miss Diane… – Fowler. -黛安 -福勒小姐
[16:43] Miss Diane Fowler. 黛安·福勒小姐
[16:45] This, these bodies, 这些尸体
[16:47] they’re like a big, wet kiss on the mouth. 就像给我嘴上来了一记浓烈潮湿的热吻
[16:49] Now I don’t know who the kiss is from, 我不知道是谁
[16:51] but whoever it is, they obviously want Reddington’s head 但不管是谁 显然和我们一样
[16:54] as badly as we do. 想弄死雷丁顿
[16:56] And I didn’t think that was possible. 此前我还以为那是天方夜谭
[16:57] Come here, I wanna show you something else. 过来 我给你看点别的
[17:03] Tell me, how’s Tom? 说说看 汤姆怎么样
[17:04] He’s having a hard time, actually. 事实上 他现在日子很难过
[17:07] Is he? 是吗
[17:09] Finding out truths about who you really are is never easy. 查寻自己的身世从来都并非易事
[17:16] How’s Agnes? 艾格尼斯呢
[17:17] She’s amazing. 棒极了
[17:19] May I come up and see her? 能让我上去看她吗
[17:22] – If you’ll do something for me. – Name it. -如果你愿意为我做一件事 -说吧
[17:25] When I thought you’d killed Mr. Kaplan, 我觉得你杀死卡普兰先生
[17:28] I felt responsible. 也有我的责任
[17:30] Not just responsible. I felt complicit. 不仅是我有责任 我觉得自己也是帮凶
[17:32] It wasn’t about you. She made her choice. 和你无关 她自己选择的
[17:34] Her. Not you. 是她 不是你
[17:35] Yes, but she did it for me. 没错 但她那么做是为了我
[17:39] Can’t you see that if you hurt her, you’re hurting me? 你难道不明白 伤害她也会伤到我
[17:43] I will help you stop her, 我会帮你制止她
[17:45] but I will not let you hurt her. 但我不准你伤害她
[17:47] Now I need you to look me in the eye 我希望你直视我的眼睛
[17:49] and tell me you won’t harm her. 说你不会伤害她
[17:53] I can’t do that, Elizabeth. 我做不到 伊丽莎白
[17:58] Then you can’t come up. 那你就不能上去
[18:24] I haven’t laid eyes on Agnes 帮你逃跑之后
[18:26] since the night I helped you escape. 我就没再看艾格尼斯一眼
[18:29] So big. 那么大了
[18:32] Whatever are you feeding her? 你都喂些什么啊
[18:38] You risked your life for our family, 你为我们一家人冒了生命危险
[18:40] and he shot you for it. 而他因此朝你开枪
[18:42] He shot you. 他朝你开枪
[18:44] I can never make that right, but I can protect you. 尽管覆水难收 但我能保护你
[18:46] I can keep you safe. 我能保你安全
[18:48] But that would mean that I’d have to take you into custody. 但这也意味着 我必须将你拘禁起来
[18:50] You are safe. 你很安全
[18:53] You are loved. 你受深爱
[18:55] You are wise. 你很聪明
[18:58] Where’d did you hear those words? 你从哪儿知道的这段话
[19:00] I…I know those words. 我…听过
[19:02] Yes, deary, you know them 当然 亲爱的 你听过
[19:03] because I said them to you many times a day 因为你还是婴儿时 每一天
[19:06] when you were a baby. 我都对你说好多次
[19:09] That can’t be true. 不可能
[19:10] Regular affirmations build a child’s self-confidence. 经常性的肯定评价能帮小孩建立自信
[19:13] You’re proof of that. 你就是证明
[19:17] It’s no surprise you don’t remember 你经历了那么多
[19:19] with all you’ve been through. 不记得也正常
[19:23] You and I were very close once. 我们曾十分亲密
[19:26] You know me as Katya. 你叫我凯特娅
[19:29] I was your nanny. 我曾是你的保姆
[19:33] I don’t believe you. 我不相信
[19:35] Your mother hired me to care for you. 你母亲雇我照顾你
[19:37] I promised her that I would defend you with my life. 我答应她会用生命来保护你
[19:42] The reason I’m telling you this now is so that 我现在告诉你这一切
[19:44] you’ll listen to me when I beg you — walk away. 是为了让你能听从我的请求 离开吧
[19:49] I gave the authorities enough to put him away forever. 我向当局提供的证据足以让他把牢底坐穿
[19:52] But you and your team 但你们团队
[19:54] must disavow any knowledge of the task force. 对特别小组的事必须全盘否认
[19:57] So you served Reddington up on a silver platter to the FBI. 你就把雷丁顿上供给联调局
[20:01] You did that for me. 为我
[20:02] Not you, Elizabeth. 不是因为你 伊丽莎白
[20:04] I’ve already failed you. 我已经让你失望了
[20:09] I did it for Agnes. 我是为了艾格尼斯
[20:12] I can protect my own daughter just fine, thank you. 我能保护好自己的女儿 谢谢
[20:14] Like you did today? 像今天这样吗
[20:17] What if I was one of Raymond’s enemies 假如我是雷蒙德那种
[20:19] that would do anything to get at him? 不惜一切代价要搞他的死对头呢
[20:21] Please, do what your mother never had the courage to do 拜托 趁着为时未晚
[20:24] until it was too late. 做你母亲从来都不敢做的
[20:30] Walk away from Raymond. 离开雷蒙德
[20:54] Uh, hello? 喂
[20:55] Bronwyn, hi. It’s Alexa. 布朗温 我是亚莉克莎
[20:59] I’m the one who hit you with my car. 就是今天撞着你的人
[21:02] Oh, yeah. Right. 想起来了
[21:03] I’m sure my insurance agent would kill me for calling you, 知道我打给你 保险经纪肯定会杀了我
[21:06] but I just — I need to know that you’re okay. 但我…想确认你情况还好
[21:08] I’m okay. Thanks. 我没事 谢谢
[21:09] – Did you see a doctor yet? – I didn’t need to. -你看了医生没 -不需要
[21:12] No, you can’t be too careful with head injuries. 头部受伤一定要重视
[21:15] No, I — really, I wasn’t hurt. 不用 我其实没受伤
[21:17] Okay. 好吧
[21:18] Well, if it’s a matter of money, maybe I could help out. 如果是钱的问题 我也许能帮忙
[21:24] Hello? 喂
[21:26] Bronwyn? 布朗温
[21:27] – It’s just — I’m sor– – What’s wrong? -只是 抱歉 -怎么了
[21:29] My husband, um, my ex-husband, 我丈夫 我前夫
[21:32] I, uh… I left him, 我离开他了
[21:35] and, um, we’re in a custody battle. 我们正在争监护权
[21:37] He’s trying to steal my little girl, 他要把我的宝贝女儿抢走
[21:39] and if he found out that I caused an accident — 如果他知道我引发了交通事故
[21:41] Honey! You were on a bicycle. 亲爱的 你当时骑着自行车
[21:44] I should’ve been more careful. 我才该更小心
[21:46] No, I just need to keep my job and my head above water. 我只是得保住工作 维持生计
[21:49] What can I do? Just tell me. 我能帮忙吗 告诉我
[21:51] I mean, you can just… 你只需
[21:53] Just forget about me. Just forget about the accident. 忘了我 忘了这场意外
[21:56] I’m… I’m so sorry. I have to go. 我 我很抱歉 得挂了
[22:11] Is it true? 是真的吗
[22:13] She was at my apartment. 她去了我家
[22:14] – What did she want? -A clear shot at Reddington. -她要什么 -打垮雷丁顿的好机会
[22:16] – That’s not gonna happen. – She knows that. -不可能的 -她也明白
[22:17] It’s more of a wish, a hope to protect Agnes. 只是个愿望 为了保护艾格尼斯
[22:21] Uh, I got a hit on the trace. It’s a pay phone 我查到了行踪 付费电话
[22:23] near a construction site in Anacostia. 在安娜卡斯蒂亚地区一处工地
[22:25] There are vacant warehouses all around that area. 那边到处都是空置厂房
[22:27] Could be we’ve located our Blacklister. 我们可能找到黑名单人物了
[22:29] – I’m rolling out there now. – Let’s do it. -我现在就过去 -行动吧
[22:40] Hey. So what’s all this? 这都是怎么回事
[22:42] Diane Fowler’s living room. 黛安·福勒的客厅
[22:44] It was catalogued, crated, and stored in evidence. 全部记录入案 装箱 作为证据保存
[22:46] Seems the Bureau spares no expense for their leadership. 看起来局里在领导身上相当舍得啊
[22:50] We’re gonna reconstruct the whole scene, 我们要重建现场
[22:52] and we’re gonna dissect it until we find exactly what we need. 然后仔细分析直到找到想要的线索
[22:55] This is extreme, even for you. 就算是你这也太夸张了
[22:57] I’m just getting warmed up. 这只是热身
[22:59] Are you working on anything related to Reddington? 你忙的案子跟雷丁顿有关吗
[23:03] Is anybody? 有人在查吗
[23:05] Were you ever given a satisfactory answer 联调局为何解散特别小组
[23:07] as to why the task force was disbanded by the Bureau? 你得到满意答案了吗
[23:10] Why all of a sudden everyone just gave up 怎么突然之间
[23:13] from one minute to the next? 大家都轻易就放弃了
[23:15] You didn’t, did you? 你没得到答案对吧
[23:17] Well, he flipped. 他改头换面了
[23:19] Nobody’s looking for Reddington 没人找雷丁顿
[23:20] because he already turned himself in. 因为他已经自首了
[23:28] Now, that right there, what you just said, 你刚刚说的这种话
[23:30] is why I love you. 就是我喜欢你的原因
[23:31] ‘Cause you’re a crazy son of a bitch. 因为你是个疯子
[23:33] Yeah, what can I say? I’m here to amuse. 我能说什么呢 我就是来这逗乐的
[23:36] He turned himself in. That — that’s good. 他自首了 太 太妙了
[23:42] With you down for the count the last few days, 你昏迷的这几天
[23:45] I’ve felt the consequences of your absence on my soul. 我感受到了没有你的痛苦
[23:52] So you bought me shoes? 所以你就买鞋给我了
[23:54] No, no, no, not now. 别 别 先别打开
[23:56] They’re not shoes. 不是鞋
[23:58] A parting gift. 离别礼物
[24:01] I don’t understand, Raymond. 我不明白 雷蒙德
[24:04] Most of my associates are under the impression 同我结交的人都以为
[24:06] that once I’ve granted them a favor, 我一旦帮了他们
[24:10] they’re indebted to me for life. 他们就欠我一辈子
[24:13] But it’s a false assumption. 但这想法是错的
[24:15] They’re indebted to me because I make them a lot of money. 他们欠我是因为我让帮他们赚了大钱
[24:19] They’re loyal to me because I’ve earned it. 他们的忠诚是我应得的
[24:22] It’s good business. 相当不错的生意
[24:27] But at the end of the day, it’s… 但到头来还是
[24:33] …just business. 只是生意
[24:39] In service of what? 为了什么呢
[24:42] Safety, security… 安全 保障
[24:44] the health and well-being of the ones we love? 我们所爱之人的安康
[24:49] Well, I really only have one friend. 我只有一个朋友
[24:54] You’re my friend. 你是我的朋友
[24:58] And I… 而我
[25:01] I misjudged you in a way that no… 我错怪你了
[25:06] apology could suffice. 怎么道歉都不无法弥补
[25:09] I’m ashamed of that. 我很惭愧
[25:16] I want you to keep that box, 我希望你留着那盒子
[25:19] and on the day you decide to leave — 到你准备离开的那天
[25:21] I’m not going to leave. 我不会离开的
[25:23] But you can. 但你可以
[25:27] At any point of your own choosing, 你想何时离开都行
[25:29] I’ll insist that you do. 我坚持你应离开
[25:31] No questions asked, no debts accrued, 我什么也不会问 你也不欠我什么
[25:33] with our friendship intact and flourishing. 我们的友谊不会受损而会长存
[25:38] For we’ll have new lands to discover. 我们还有新天地去探索
[25:41] Not as coworkers, but as cohorts. 我们不再是同事而是同志
[25:54] Whether that’s today or tomorrow or 10 years from now, 无论是今天 还是明天 还是十年后
[25:58] that’s when you open the box. 到那时你再打开盒子
[26:12] FBI! Move! 联调局 前进
[26:26] I wonder how long she’s been staying here. 不知她在这待了多久
[26:30] Alexa Feist. 亚莉克莎·菲丝特
[26:32] And who might you be? 你又是谁
[26:35] We’re missing a brown leather wingback chair. 我们缺了一把棕色皮革靠背扶手椅
[26:37] I mean, just like that one. They were sold as a pair. 跟那个一样 它们是成对卖的
[26:38] It’s clearly where Fowler was sitting when she was shot. 显然是福勒被杀时坐的椅子
[26:41] It’s easier to throw out than to clean. 与其清洗不如直接扔了
[26:44] They didn’t find any trace evidence? 他们没发现任何线索吗
[26:46] No. And therein lies the tale. 没有 其中大有文章
[26:48] There was no unaccounted-for DNA anywhere. 没有找到任何陌生人的DNA
[26:50] It all belonged to Fowler and to Teacup, her, uh, her dog. 只有福勒和她的狗茶杯的
[26:53] Watch out. Pomeranians have tiny bladders. 小心 博美到处撒尿
[26:56] Now this chair — no hairs, no fiber, no DNA, 而这把椅子上没有毛发或纤维或DNA
[27:00] no nothing. 什么都没有
[27:01] I mean, we’re talking antiseptic. 我是说肯定用了杀菌剂
[27:03] Obviously cleaned by a professional. 定是专人清洁过的
[27:06] So the killer sits here… 所以杀手坐这
[27:12] Directly across from the victim. 正对着被害人
[27:19] You’re the dirty rat, Diane. 你才是那个卑鄙的叛徒 戴安
[27:28] Relax, Donnie. 别紧张 唐尼
[27:30] Come on. 来
[27:33] All right, now the turntable was scrubbed of DNA. 唱机转盘上的DNA被清理了
[27:37] So was the record that was on it. 转盘上的唱片也是
[27:40] Gordon Lightfoot. “Sundown.” 戈登·莱特福特 《日落》
[27:42] So what are you suggesting? 你在说什么
[27:43] That Reddington put on some music after killing a woman 雷丁顿冷血地杀死一个女人之后
[27:46] in cold blood? 还放上了音乐
[27:47] No, the evidence suggests it. 不是我 是证据这么说的
[27:50] In addition, 除此之外
[27:51] a path was cleared of DNA 凶手从椅子旁
[27:53] from the killer’s chair across the floor 经过地板走到窗边的路径
[27:55] to that window. 也被清理了DNA
[27:55] ♬她穿着绫罗绸缎♬
[27:58] ♬缓缓躺下♬
[27:59] Now, that windowpane was cleaned at a center height of 5’10”. 窗玻璃被清理的中心高度是一米七八
[28:03] Reddington’s height. 雷丁顿的身高
[28:05] Take that to a judge. 在法官那没用
[28:07] I-I’m not saying we have enough to hang the guy. 我没说我们有足够的证据可以抓他
[28:10] I’m saying that we’re — we’re closing in. 我是说我们正在接近
[28:15] ♬日落时分 请你小心♬
[28:18] I know the truth, Red. 我知道真相 红魔
[28:24] ♬有时我认为这是罪孽♬
[28:27] ♬当我又一次在将赢之际一败涂地♬
[28:37] You think she’s setting him up? 你觉得是她在陷害他
[28:39] Who? 谁
[28:40] His cleaner. 他的清道夫
[28:43] Why’d you just say “she”? 你为什么用”她”
[28:46] Well, fits Reddington’s profile. 跟雷丁顿的侧写相符
[28:48] He’s extremely comfortable in the company of women. 女性的陪伴会让他舒心
[28:51] Guy’s a gentleman. He’s old-fashioned. 他是个绅士 是个老派的人
[28:53] Since when do you profile, Donnie? 你什么时候开始研究侧写了 唐尼
[28:55] I mean, you might be right, but… 不过你也许是对的 但是…
[28:59] So he shoots Fowler, 他开枪打了福勒
[29:01] he comes over here, 来到窗前
[29:03] and he stares out the window. 望向窗外
[29:05] He’s listening to “Sundown.” 听着《日落》
[29:08] The strum of the guitar, 那漫不经心的吉他声
[29:09] the voice of a man who’s seen too much sorrow. 还有那沧桑的男声
[29:12] You know, there is a chance this music was on 有可能雷丁顿来之前
[29:14] before Reddington got here. 音乐就是响着的
[29:16] And I think you’re right. I think the cleaner is a woman. 我觉得你是对的 清道夫是个女人
[29:19] She comes here, she cleans the turntable, 她来到这儿 清理了转盘
[29:23] she cleans the album. 清理了唱片
[29:25] ♬日落时分 请你小心♬
[29:28] ♬如果让我发现你在我后院徘徊♬
[29:33] But did she clean this? 但是她清理这个了吗
[29:37] A record cleaning brush. 唱片清洁刷
[29:40] ♬当我又一次在将赢之际♬
[29:41] It’s full of prints. 上面都是指纹
[29:43] Well, partner, 搭档
[29:46] we’re finally gonna nail Reddington. 我们终于要抓到雷丁顿了
[29:50] A skinny mocha latte. 小杯摩卡拿铁
[29:53] I’m not stalking you, I swear. 我没有跟踪你 我发誓
[29:54] Well, I kinda am, but I need to talk to you just for a minute. 也算是跟踪了 但我得跟你谈谈
[29:57] How did you know where I work? 你怎么知道我在哪工作
[29:58] You were wearing the shirt when I hit you. 我撞到你时你穿的工作服
[30:03] Listen… 听我说…
[30:06] I know how hard it is to be a young working mother. 我知道年轻的在职母亲有多难
[30:09] No, this is just temporary. I mean, you know, 不 这是暂时的
[30:10] to show the courts that I have a stable job. 我得向法院证明我有稳定的工作
[30:12] – I’m gonna go back to school. – My point exactly. -我还打算回学校 -这正是我要说的
[30:15] To be doing all that alone and fighting 你一个人工作照顾孩子 还要在法庭上
[30:16] a spiteful husband in court, you need help. 跟可恨的前夫作战 你需要帮助
[30:19] My brother’s a trial attorney. Like, born with a silver tongue. 我哥哥是诉讼律师 天生能言善辩
[30:23] He said he’d consider helping you as a favor to me. 他说他可以为了我考虑帮帮你
[30:25] Will you just meet with him? 你能和他见一面吗
[30:29] Yeah. That would be amazing. 好 那样就太好了
[30:34] What’s with the long face? 为什么拉着个脸
[30:36] We pulled a print off the Fowler crime scene. 我们在福勒的犯罪现场提取了一枚指纹
[30:38] – Reddington’s. – Possibly. -雷丁顿的 -有可能
[30:40] If it is, it ties him to our murder. 如果是 他和谋杀案就有关联了
[30:42] Haven’t run it yet. 我还没去比对
[30:43] And you don’t know if you should. 你不知道应不应该去
[30:45] Oh, I know I should, but if I do, 我知道我应该去 但是如果我去了
[30:48] this could all end and we might end up in jail. 这一切将结束 而我们可能都得进监狱
[30:50] Remember that number we found? 记得我们找到的那个电话吗
[30:51] Alexa Feist? 亚莉克莎·菲丝特
[30:52] Did she finally answer? 她终于接了
[30:53] No, but I looked into who she is — 没有 但我查了她的身份
[30:55] PTA, Rotary Club. 家长教师协会 扶轮社
[30:57] Pure vanilla. 干干净净
[30:59] Why would Philomena have anything to do with her? 菲洛梅娜找她干什么呢
[31:00] Well, she isn’t interested in her. 她感兴趣的不是她
[31:02] She’s interested in her brother. 她感兴趣的是她哥哥
[31:04] Alexa Feist’s maiden name is Gerard. 亚莉克莎·菲丝特婚前姓杰拉德
[31:06] As in Marvin Gerard. 跟马文·杰拉德一样
[31:07] Reddington’s lawyer. 雷丁顿的律师
[31:09] Kaplan’s using Philomena to go after his closest allies. 卡普兰利用菲洛梅娜接近他最亲近的盟友
[31:18] Marvin. This is Bronwyn, 马文 这是布朗温
[31:20] the woman I was telling you about. 之前我跟你说过的那个女人
[31:22] Open the door. 开门吧
[31:24] Yeah. 好
[31:32] – Reddington. – What’s going on? -雷丁顿 -怎么了
[31:34] Marvin Gerard is Philomena’s next target. 马文·杰拉德是菲洛梅娜的下一个目标
[31:36] She’s trying to pull him out of hiding by using his sister. 她想要利用他妹妹使之现身
[31:39] We’re headed to her place now. 我们正前往她家
[31:40] No, first, secure Marvin. 不 先保证马文安全
[31:42] I’ll call to alert him you’re coming. 我会打给他 提醒他你们在路上
[31:43] Once he’s safe, you see to the sister. 他安全之后 你们负责照顾他妹妹
[31:46] Write down this address. 记下地址
[31:47] Look, I can’t represent you in court, 我不能在法庭上代理你
[31:49] but I can draft up some briefs that you can bring 不过我可以帮你列一些诉讼要点
[31:52] to any attorney and, uh, your ex-husband? 你可以拿到任何律师那儿 而你前夫
[31:56] He won’t know what hit him. 他都不会知道到底怎么回事
[31:59] Oh. Wow. I-I don’t — I can’t thank you enough. 我不…真是感激不尽
[32:02] Both of you — I mean… 你们两个…
[32:03] It’s the least I can do after what I put you through. 这是我该做的 毕竟我撞了你
[32:05] Hmm. If you’re gonna get yourself hit by a car, 如果想让自己出车祸
[32:08] you can’t do much better than my sister. 我妹妹是最厉害的
[32:09] She’s been taking in wounded animals her whole life. 她总是撞上各种动物然后捡回家
[32:12] Yeah, that’s what I hear. 嗯 我也是这么听说的
[32:15] I thought you two just met. 我还以为这是你们俩第一次见面
[32:18] Hello? 喂
[32:19] You’ve been targeted, Marvin. 有人要朝你下手 马文
[32:20] Our people are on their way. 我们的人在路上了
[32:21] Until they arrive, don’t let anyone in. 他们到之前 别放任何人进屋
[32:23] – Marvin? – Too late. -马文 -迟了
[32:25] Hang up. 挂电话
[32:29] I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[32:30] Alexa, this is not your fault. 亚莉克莎 不是你的错
[32:34] She’s a professional. 她是专业的
[32:36] This is what she does. 她就是靠这个吃饭的
[32:39] Look, I will do whatever you want. 我会按你说的做
[32:41] Just let my sister go. 放我妹妹走
[32:43] Well, that’s good, ’cause I’m only here for you. 很好 我本来就只有你一个目标
[32:46] Hold it to your neck. 对准脖子
[33:07] FBI! 联调局
[33:08] Clear. 安全
[33:10] – Clear! – Clear! -安全 -安全
[33:15] Here. 这里
[33:18] My brother — she took him. 我哥 被带走了
[33:20] – How long ago? – 10 minutes. -走多久了 -十分钟
[33:21] Did you see the vehicle she was driving? 你看到她开的什么车吗
[33:23] She drove me here. A green SUV, 她载我来的 绿色SUV
[33:26] – gray interior. – Did you see the license plate? -里面是灰色 -你看见车牌号了吗
[33:27] – Any identifying marks? – No. -有没有标识记号 -没有
[33:28] – Oh! – Aram. -对了 -阿兰姆
[33:29] Uh, there was a bar code sticker on my side window. 我那侧窗户上有一个条形码贴纸
[33:34] It’s a rental. 车是租的
[33:35] The bar code’s used for scanning the vehicle in and out. 条形码是车借出回收时扫码用的
[33:37] We found a local company 我们找到了一家本地租车公司
[33:38] that rented a green SUV to a woman 把一辆绿色SUV租给一个女人
[33:40] matching Philomena’s description. 她符合对菲洛梅娜的描述
[33:41] Does the vehicle have a GPS system we can track? 那辆车有定位系统可供追踪吗
[33:43] Actually, the rental company already enabled 事实上 租车公司已经为我们开启了
[33:45] the stolen vehicle recovery feature for us. 被盗车辆回收功能
[33:47] We’ve tracked the target heading south on 210. 我们跟踪到目标在210国道上向南行驶
[33:50] Agents Keen and Navabi are en route. 基恩和纳瓦比探员在路上了
[33:53] That’s her. 就是她
[34:22] Don’t move! 不许动
[34:26] – Hands in the air! – There’s no one there. -双手举过头顶 -里面没人了
[34:28] On your knees. 跪下
[34:30] Gerard. Where’s Marvin Gerard? 杰拉德 马文·杰拉德在哪
[34:47] Hello, Marvin. 你好 马文
[34:50] I wish I could say it was good to see you. 我真希望我能说很高兴见到你
[34:55] Tell me how I can find Kaplan. 告诉我怎样才能找到卡普兰
[34:58] You’re not leaving here until I know. 不说就别想走
[35:00] Why are you so worried about her? 你为什么那么担心她
[35:01] I mean, she’s doing her job for you, going after Reddington. 她在做你该做的事 朝雷丁顿下手
[35:05] I’m trying to protect her. 我是想保护她
[35:08] Sure you are. 那是
[35:10] Nothing? 不说话
[35:11] No stream of invectives? No mediation offers? 没有谩骂 也不提调解
[35:15] Perhaps a lecture on criminal ethics? 要不讲一番刑事伦理
[35:17] What’s the point? 有意义吗
[35:18] I’m looking at a dead woman. 我面前是一个已死的女人
[35:21] I’ve been underestimated before. 我以前也总被轻视
[35:23] Why the hell didn’t you run? 你怎么不逃呢
[35:27] You survived a gunshot to the head. 枪击中头都活下来了
[35:29] Lord knows how. 天知道怎么做到的
[35:31] That’s the motherloving lottery right there. 那可是天赐的奇迹
[35:34] Take your ticket and board a jet plane, sister. 收拾好赶紧乘飞机逃吧
[35:38] Why come back to this cesspool? 为什么要回到这个粪坑里呢
[35:42] To clean it up. 为了清扫干净
[35:45] You think maybe you’re taking this whole cleaner concept 你不觉得自己对清道夫这个身份
[35:48] a bit too far? 有点过于执着了吗
[35:50] Look, it’s pretty simple. 很简单
[35:51] Either we find Kaplan first, 不是我们先找到卡普兰
[35:53] or Reddington does. 就是雷丁顿先找到
[35:54] Who do you think she stands a better chance with? 你觉得她被谁找到更好呢
[35:57] Put yourself in my shoes. 你站在我的立场上想想
[35:59] How could I possibly believe that you want to protect Kaplan? 我怎么可能会相信你想要保护卡普兰呢
[36:05] Because I just found out 因为我才知道
[36:06] Kate Kaplan helped me as a baby. 凯特·卡普兰在我小时候帮过我
[36:12] I’m not cleaning Raymond’s mess. 我不是要清理雷蒙德的烂事
[36:14] I’m taking responsibility for my own. 我是为了我自己
[36:17] I enabled him, Marvin. You did, too. 我为他效力过 马文 你也是
[36:19] He used us. 他利用了我们
[36:20] That’s an alternative truth. 你这么看也没错
[36:24] I provide Reddington with a service 我为雷丁顿服务
[36:26] for which I am very well compensated. 并得到满意的报偿
[36:29] – He takes care of me. – Does he? -他对我照顾有加 -是吗
[36:33] He forced the FBI to release you from prison 他逼联调局提前一周
[36:35] a week before your parole 放你出狱
[36:38] so that you could become his accomplice 如此一来你就会成为他的同谋
[36:39] and help him escape during a police standoff. 在与警察僵持时帮他逃跑
[36:42] You had a new fiancée at the time, 你那时候有一个未婚妻
[36:44] a whole life waiting. 本来可以携手一生
[36:46] What do you have now, Marvin? 你现在有什么呢 马文
[36:49] Alone, 孤身一人
[36:51] on the run… 在逃
[36:52] till you die? 直到死的那天
[36:55] Unless you help yourself. 除非你自救
[36:59] I’m not turning state’s evidence against him. 我是不会背叛他的
[37:02] No way. 没门儿
[37:04] I’m sorry to hear that, Marvin. 听你这么说真是遗憾 马文
[37:21] I’m so honored that you could meet me here. 很荣幸能与你见面
[37:22] Just to be considered for this is such… 这实在是
[37:24] Katai Fellowships are designed to 卡塔伊项目设立的目的
[37:25] groom members of law enforcement 在于将执法成员培养成
[37:27] to become policy leaders on a broader scale. 成为更大范围上的政策领导者
[37:31] Now you’ve written extensively 你对执法部门里的
[37:33] about Islamaphobia in law enforcement. 穆斯林恐惧症作了深入阐述
[37:35] As a female and a Muslim, 你是女性 同时也是穆斯林
[37:38] you’ve got a unique perspective on this perceived issue. 你对这个意识形态上的问题持有独特观点
[37:42] I do. Enough to know that it’s not a perception, 确实 足以知道那并非意识形态
[37:45] it’s a reality. 而是现实
[37:46] I’m sorry. You know what I mean. 我很抱歉 你懂我的意思
[37:48] No, I don’t. 我不懂
[37:51] People are afraid. 人们很害怕
[37:53] Because their leaders tell them they should be. 因为领导人告诉他们应该怕
[37:55] But since 9/11, 但9/11事件后
[37:57] 180,000 people have died from gun violence 这个国家有十八万人
[37:59] in this country. 死于枪支暴力
[38:00] Only 94 have been killed by Muslim terrorists. 只有九十四人被穆斯林恐怖分子所杀
[38:04] That is what I would call a perceived issue. 我认为这才是意识形态上的问题
[38:07] I won’t apologize for being passionate. 我不会因为情绪激动而道歉
[38:09] Nor would I ask you to. 我也不会叫你道歉
[38:13] Tell me about growing up in Iran. 说说在伊朗的成长过程
[38:20] And? 怎么样
[38:21] It didn’t match. 不是他的
[38:23] What? 什么
[38:24] The print — it’s not Reddington’s. 指纹不是雷丁顿的
[38:26] That’s impossible. 不可能
[38:27] Did they even run it through AFIS? 他们有在指纹识别系统里查过吗
[38:29] Yeah, the unsub wasn’t in the system. 查过了 系统里没有嫌犯的资料
[38:31] Well, there you have it. The system’s rigged. 现在你知道了 系统被人操控了
[38:34] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[38:36] The system’s rigged by Reddington, for Reddington. 系统被雷丁顿所操控 为雷丁顿的利益
[38:39] It’s the only explanation. I mean, he’s — 这是唯一的解释 他…
[38:42] he’s got somebody on the inside. 内部有他的人
[38:44] You said so yourself. 你自己也这么说了
[38:45] – I was kidding. – Well, I’m not. -我是开玩笑的 -我可不是
[38:50] What about that Fed he went on the run with, hmm? Hmm? 那个和他一起逃亡的联调局探员呢
[38:54] The one you hunted? 你追捕的那个
[38:57] That’s our next move. 这是我们的下一个目标
[39:00] We start with Elizabeth Keen. 我们从伊丽莎白·基恩下手
[39:11] She finally turned. Kaplan’s headed to Vienna. 她终于招了 卡普兰朝维也纳去了
[39:13] Ah! Springtime in Vienna. 在维也纳享受春光
[39:16] The market’s are a bit crowded, 虽然集市有些拥挤
[39:18] but the flowers — oh, my gosh. 但那些鲜花 我的天
[39:20] A simple walk to the U-Bahn is full of glory. 走去地铁站一路上春意盎然
[39:23] I’ll let you two talk. 你们谈
[39:24] Like hell. Stay put. 想得美 不准走
[39:26] I’m contacting Homeland Security. 我要联系国土安全部
[39:27] Then we’ll come up with an action plan. Together. 然后我们一起制定行动计划
[39:35] Excellent work, Agent Keen. 干得好 基恩探员
[39:38] How’d you do it? 你怎么做到的
[39:40] How’d you change the fingerprint? 你怎么改变指纹的
[39:43] – The fingerprint? – Don’t play dumb. -指纹 -别装傻
[39:45] The one Gale and Ressler found 盖尔和雷斯勒找到的指纹
[39:47] that connects you to the death of Diane Fowler. 能将你和黛安·福勒之死联系在一起
[39:49] I assure you I know nothing of it. 我保证自己对此毫不知情
[39:53] I heard about the fingerprints. 我听说了指纹的事
[39:56] – You did the right thing. – Yeah, I know. -你做得对 -我知道
[39:58] I sent the prints in. 我把指纹交上去了
[40:00] Your guess as good as mine 指纹不匹配
[40:02] as to why they came back negative. 我和你一样不明所以
[40:03] You think Reddington has someone else at the Bureau in his pocket? – 你认为联调局里有人受雷丁顿摆布吗
[40:06] I don’t know. Maybe. 我拿不准 也许吧
[40:07] But what I do know is that working with Gale — 但我知道和盖尔共事…
[40:10] I mean, the guy’s an inspiration. 那家伙真是奇招尽出
[40:11] He never lets anything slide. Ever. 他绝不放过任何细节 绝对不会
[40:14] Kind of reminds me of the way I used to be. 让我想起我以前也是这样
[40:16] The Reven Wright case. 雷文·莱特案
[40:18] Laurel Hitchin murdered her. I know that in my bones, 劳雷尔·希钦杀了她 我知道
[40:21] and I’m not gonna let this go until I can prove it. 这件事我会追查到底
[40:27] Navabi. 我是纳瓦比
[40:27] Congratulations, Agent Navabi. 恭喜你 纳瓦比探员
[40:30] I’m pleased to inform you the board has selected you 我很高兴通知你 委员会已经选择你
[40:32] for the fellowship. 加入我们
[40:33] Uh, that’s… Thank you so much. 这…非常感谢你
[40:36] I… I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[40:38] No thanks necessary, 不必道谢
[40:39] except perhaps to Agent Mojtabai. 也许感谢莫伊塔巴尔探员吧
[40:41] He was the one who recommended you. 是他推荐的你
[40:45] Agent Mojtabai? 莫伊塔巴尔探员
[40:46] Yes. He sang your praises quite convincingly. 是的 他对你的夸奖极有说服力
[40:51] Is this your way of trying to appease me? 你想要这样安抚我吗
[40:53] With this fellowship? 用这个研究员资格吗
[40:54] I know you nominated me. 我知道你提名了我
[40:55] – Because you’d be perfect for — – Well, I got it. -因为你是合适人选 -我懂了
[40:58] – That’s amazing. – I turned it down. -太好了 -我推掉了
[41:00] I have wanted this for years. 这位置我想了很多年了
[41:02] You never nominated me before. 你之前从未提名我
[41:03] And now I catch you in a lie, and all of a sudden 如今我发现你的谎言 然后突然间
[41:05] – you think I deserve it? – You do. -你认为我就该得了吗 -是你应得的
[41:07] Well, I deserved it a year ago, and the year before that. 一年前就应该获得 还有前年
[41:11] ♬潮汐卷来 你在水中翻滚♬
[41:15] ♬顺着女妖的歌声♬
[41:19] ♬顺着月色 你找到了什么♬
[41:21] Help me, please. 请救救我
[41:23] ♬这♬
[41:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:26] ♬一路以来♬
[41:27] What are you doing? What are you doing? 你们要干什么 你们要干什么
[41:29] Sir, as we’ve explained to your counsel, 先生 正如我们和你律师解释的一样
[41:31] the Bureau will protect you and your family 联调局会保护你和你的家人
[41:34] as long as you cooperate fully. 只要你充分配合
[41:36] Now let’s start from the beginning. 我们从头开始吧
[41:38] Why don’t you tell us 不如你和我们说说
[41:38] how you first met Raymond Reddington? 你是怎么认识雷蒙德·雷丁顿的
[41:55] ♬这♬
[41:59] ♬一路以来♬
[42:02] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[42:04] Looking for you. 来找你
[42:06] You should be resting. 你应该好好休息
[42:07] I’m tired of resting. 我休息够了
[42:10] We should find Kate. 我们应该去找凯特
[42:11] ♬这♬
[42:13] Okay. 好
[42:15] Let’s get some supper first. 我们先去吃点晚饭
[42:17] ♬一路以来♬
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme