时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Is she in there? | 她在里面吗 |
[00:08] | I don’t see her. | 我没有感觉到她 |
[00:11] | No, baby. | 不 宝贝 |
[00:13] | That’s just a skin sack full of bones. | 这只是她的驱壳而已 |
[00:16] | Why didn’t she take her body? | 那她为什么不把身体也带上呢 |
[00:18] | On account of all the pain and sorrow it soaked up. | 因为它吸收了太多疼痛和悲伤了 |
[00:21] | What happens in life writes a story in our flesh. | 生命中的经历会在肉体上留下印记 |
[00:27] | What’s gonna happen to her body? | 她的身体会怎么样呢 |
[00:29] | When we’re done here, | 等我们办完了葬礼 |
[00:30] | they’ll take this box and bury it deep. | 我们会把这个盒子深埋土下 |
[00:33] | – Can I go with? – No, baby. | -我能跟着一起吗 -不能 宝贝 |
[00:36] | Now dry your eyes and say your peace to your mother. | 现在擦干眼泪与母亲道别吧 |
[00:39] | ♬我在无数个夜晚♬ | |
[00:41] | ♬想着你如何辜负于我♬ | |
[00:43] | ♬因此变得坚强♬ | |
[00:45] | Goodbye, Mama. | 再见 妈妈 |
[00:49] | ♬你从外太空归来♬ | |
[00:51] | ♬我进来看到你♬ | |
[00:53] | ♬满脸悲伤♬ | |
[00:56] | ♬我早该换锁♬ | |
[00:58] | ♬让你交出钥匙♬ | |
[01:00] | ♬如果我早知道♬ | |
[01:02] | ♬你会回来烦我♬ | |
[01:04] | ♬快走吧♬ | |
[01:06] | ♬走出门♬ | |
[01:08] | ♬转身离去♬ | |
[01:10] | ♬你已不受欢迎♬ | |
[01:13] | ♬不正是你用分手伤害我♬ | |
[01:16] | ♬你觉得我会破碎♬ | |
[01:18] | ♬你觉得我会躺下等死♬ | |
[01:20] | ♬我不会♬ | |
[01:26] | There’s been a complication. | 有麻烦了 |
[01:28] | – Anything serious? – I’ll fill you in when I get back. | -严重吗 -回去告诉你 |
[01:30] | I’m cutting this trip short. I just have one more… | 我打算缩短行程 只还剩一件 |
[01:33] | ♬你觉得我会破碎♬ | |
[01:36] | One more stop to make. | 最后一件事要干了 |
[01:37] | – Migraines again? – I’ll be all right. | -又是偏头痛 -会没事的 |
[01:39] | ♬我会活下来♬ | |
[01:41] | ♬只要我知道如何去爱♬ | |
[01:44] | ♬我就会继续活下去♬ | |
[01:45] | ♬我还有一辈子要活♬ | |
[01:47] | ♬我还有一辈子要爱♬ | |
[01:50] | ♬我会活下来♬ | |
[01:51] | ♬我会活下来♬ | |
[02:25] | Kathryn Nemec. | 凯瑟琳·奈米克 |
[02:26] | Your references are outstanding. | 你的介绍信都对你称赞有加 |
[02:28] | Fluent in Italian, French, | 熟练掌握意大利语 法语 |
[02:30] | German, and Russian. | 德语和俄语 |
[02:31] | Most of your charges appear to have been | 你照看的小孩大多都是在 |
[02:33] | in various diplomatic corps. | 各国使团中 |
[02:36] | I enjoy travel. | 我喜欢旅行 |
[02:38] | You attended medical school at Northwestern, | 你曾入读西北大学医学院 |
[02:40] | yet you decided not to continue. May I ask why? | 但你却选择不读下去 方便告知原因吗 |
[02:43] | Human anatomy was my Waterloo. | 人体解剖学是我的滑铁卢 |
[02:46] | -The cadavers… -Yes. Gruesome. | -尸体… -对 很可怕 |
[02:49] | No. I found them compelling. | 不 它们让我难以抗拒 |
[02:52] | Much more interesting than our living patients. | 比活着的病患有趣得多 |
[02:56] | I decided it will be healthier to reorient my efforts | 我觉得调整方向 从生命终点转至起点 |
[02:59] | from the end of life to its beginning. | 可能会更好一些 |
[03:02] | Thus a Master’s degree in Child Development. | 所以拿下了儿童发育硕士学位 |
[03:05] | There’s no vocation more critical than raising a child. | 抚养小孩是世上最重要的事业 |
[03:09] | It’s my belief one can’t be overqualified. | 我相信这件事上没有人是绝对专家 |
[03:13] | This job will not be without its challenges. | 这份工作自会少不了挑战 |
[03:16] | I have no interest in abdicating my role as a mother. | 我无意要放弃母亲身份 |
[03:19] | While I’m in this house, | 我在这里时 |
[03:21] | I will be responsible for tending to Masha’s needs. | 玛莎的日常所需就由我负责 |
[03:25] | You and Masha will join me whenever you can. | 你和玛莎任何时候都要跟我在一起 |
[03:27] | There will be times I need to be… unencumbered. | 有的时候我要…忙自己的事 |
[03:33] | So my primary duty will be to care for the child. | 所以我的主要任务是照顾小孩 |
[03:35] | – When I’m gone, yes. – And while you’re here? | -当我外出时 是的 -那你在时呢 |
[03:47] | You will have one job, | 你只有一项工作 |
[03:49] | and that is to discreetly observe our interactions. | 就是小心观察我们之间的互动 |
[03:52] | During my absences, I will expect you to provide | 我不在时 希望你能给予玛莎 |
[03:56] | a continuity of care. | 同样的照料 |
[03:58] | The way I dress her, | 照我的方式给她穿衣服 |
[03:59] | hold her, change her, bathe her. | 抱她 换尿布还有洗澡 |
[04:02] | You will be what I am to her… | 对她而言你是跟我一样的存在… |
[04:06] | with one exception. | 除了一条例外 |
[04:09] | Yes? | 什么 |
[04:11] | You will not love her. | 你不会爱她 |
[04:20] | You are safe. | 你很安全 |
[04:23] | You are loved. | 你受深爱 |
[04:25] | You are wise. | 你很聪明 |
[04:34] | How many children have you raised? | 你照顾过几个小孩 |
[04:36] | I’ve seen seven children through their elementary years. | 我已经陪着七个孩子读完了他们的小学 |
[04:42] | Some of them siblings, of course. | 当然其中有些是兄弟姐妹 |
[04:44] | What do you feel toward them now? | 你现在对他们是什么感情 |
[04:46] | Pride, mostly. | 主要是骄傲 |
[04:49] | You wanna know if I loved them? | 你想知道我是否爱他们 |
[04:52] | They were never mine to love. | 我没资格爱他们 |
[04:54] | But I would’ve died for each and every one of them. | 但任何一个我都愿为其而死 |
[04:57] | What must a child do to earn | 一个小孩得做什么 |
[04:59] | this eternal devotion of yours? | 才能得到你这么持久的关爱啊 |
[05:02] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[05:03] | Take Masha, for instance. | 比如说玛莎 |
[05:06] | We have a pact, she and I. | 她和我之间就有羁绊 |
[05:09] | Every time she takes a bottle from me or falls asleep in my arms, | 每次我喂她喝奶 或者她在我怀里睡着 |
[05:13] | she’s telling me that she trusts me completely. | 就是她在告诉我她完全信任我 |
[05:18] | That is a profound gift. | 这是给我的极大馈赠 |
[05:21] | I would do anything to protect your baby. | 我会不惜一切代价保护你的孩子 |
[05:26] | The forecast, windy and cold this morning. | 天气预报 早上刮风 气温较低 |
[05:29] | Warming up a bit this afternoon | 下午会稍有回暖 |
[05:30] | with a few sunny breaks and diminishing winds. | 天空稍微放晴 风力渐小 |
[05:33] | Today’s high here is 33 degrees. | 今天最高气温为零下一度 |
[05:35] | Clear tonight with the temperature dropping | 今晚最低温度为 |
[05:37] | to a cold 19. Sunshine though… | 零下七度 但日光 |
[05:47] | I have a reservation for room 8. | 我预定了八号房 |
[05:51] | 德克萨斯 驾照 凯瑟琳·斯耐德 | |
[05:56] | Here you go. | 给 |
[05:59] | I reserved room 8. | 我定的是八号房 |
[06:01] | The young couple in there extended their stay. | 住那儿的小情侣续了房 |
[06:03] | – What can you do? – Is the adjacent room empty? | -我能怎么办 -那隔壁的房间空着吗 |
[06:21] | For godsakes, what in the hell are you crying about?! | 上帝啊 你到底在哭什么 |
[06:25] | – Why?! – Just stop yelling at me! | -为什么 -别吼了 |
[06:26] | You’re making it worse. | 只会弄得更糟糕 |
[06:27] | I cannot have these girl episodes | 我受不了你们女孩子家 |
[06:30] | with the nagging and the crying! | 这样哭哭啼啼的了 |
[07:36] | – Are you hurt? – I’m fine. | -你受伤了吗 -我没事 |
[07:39] | Alexander will be home. He can’t see this. | 亚历山大马上回来了 不能让他看到 |
[07:41] | Go upstairs. Take a shower. | 上楼 洗个澡 |
[07:44] | While you do what? | 你要做什么 |
[07:47] | Clean the mess. | 善后 |
[07:50] | Go. | 去吧 |
[08:22] | – All the time! – Stop! | -一直以来 -闭嘴 |
[08:23] | All right? I don’t know when I’ll be back. | 好吗 我也不知道我什么时候回来 |
[08:25] | – How’s never? – Jason! | -要不永不 -杰森 |
[08:39] | You gotta be — | 开什么玩… |
[08:41] | Come on! | 有人吗 |
[08:42] | I just wanna buy some cigarettes! | 我就想买点烟 |
[08:45] | Come on! | 开门 |
[08:46] | I have a pack in my trailer. | 我车上有一包 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:53] | Sure, lady. Thanks. | 好的 女士 谢谢 |
[08:57] | Sweet ride. | 车子不错 |
[09:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:10] | Any problems? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:13] | I considered killing you last night. | 我昨晚还想过要杀了你 |
[09:17] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没动手 |
[09:18] | What you saw, it’s more than Alexander | 你看到的 比亚历山大 |
[09:21] | or anyone knows about me, | 或任何人对我的了解都要多 |
[09:24] | except the people I work for. | 除了我为之效力的那些人 |
[09:26] | Soviet Intelligence? | 苏联情报局 |
[09:29] | There were some documents on the man — | 那个人身上有些文件…. |
[09:30] | – Where’s the body? – In the woods. | -尸体在哪里 -树林里 |
[09:32] | Kate, there are specific ways… | 凯特 有专门的方法… |
[09:35] | Sealed him in plastic wrap after I exsanguinated the corpse | 我在郁金香花园中将尸体放完血加速腐败 |
[09:38] | in the tulip garden to speed the rate of decay. | 然后把他包在塑料布里 |
[09:41] | I buried the rest below the frost line | 我把尸体埋在霜冻线以下 |
[09:43] | so that the grave won’t heave open | 这样就算遭遇冻融循环 |
[09:44] | during the freeze and thaw cycles. | 这个坟包也不会开裂 |
[09:47] | Never expected to have this conversation with you. | 真没想到会和你说这些 |
[09:51] | What you saw last night… | 你看到昨晚那些… |
[09:55] | You might see other things, too. | 你可能还会看到些别的 |
[09:57] | I told you. I have a pact with your daughter. | 我说了 我和你的女儿有羁绊 |
[10:01] | I will do everything in my power to keep her safe. | 我会尽我所能保证她的安全 |
[10:05] | And her mother. | 和她母亲的 |
[10:24] | Have you seen my boyfriend? | 你看到我男朋友了吗 |
[10:26] | He went for smokes last night. He didn’t come back. | 他昨晚出去抽烟了 就没再回来 |
[10:28] | Maybe he ran out on you. | 也许他离开你了 |
[10:30] | No, he left his car. | 不 他车没开走 |
[10:31] | Did he leave his keys? | 他留钥匙了吗 |
[10:32] | – Yes. – Maybe he left them for you. | -留了 -也许这辆车就是留给你的 |
[10:35] | No, he’s a total dick. | 不 他是个混蛋 |
[10:37] | He would never leave me his car. | 绝对不可能把车留给我的 |
[10:39] | Oh, Christ, what the hell is he up to? | 上帝啊 他想干什么 |
[10:41] | Now I gotta go find him. | 现在我还得找他 |
[10:43] | You do that, dearie. | 去吧 亲爱的 |
[11:37] | Do you wanna ask me something, Kate? | 你有什么想问我的吗 凯特 |
[11:40] | None of my business. | 跟我无关 |
[11:41] | I’m sorry to put you in that uncomfortable position, | 抱歉置你于如此尴尬的境地 |
[11:44] | especially with Masha. | 特别还是和玛莎 |
[11:48] | Is he American? | 他是美国人吗 |
[11:49] | He’s…an assignment. Was an assignment. | 他是…一个任务 曾经是一个任务 |
[11:54] | I don’t know what he is. He’s… | 我也不知道他是谁 他… |
[11:57] | married. | 已经结婚了 |
[11:58] | Is it serious? | 是认真的吗 |
[11:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:02] | It’s frivolous… | 我们之间狂野… |
[12:05] | exciting… | 有激情… |
[12:07] | dangerous. | 危险 |
[12:11] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[12:12] | I don’t know about love, Kate. | 我不懂什么叫爱 凯特 |
[12:15] | In my job… | 我的工作… |
[12:18] | the only one I know I love is Masha. | 我唯一爱的人是玛莎 |
[12:22] | Then you should end it with the American. | 那你就该和那个美国人断了 |
[12:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Miss, excuse me. M– | 小姐 不好意思 小… |
[13:14] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[13:15] | Masha was abducted. | 玛莎被绑架了 |
[13:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:18] | A man was seen carrying her off the campus. A blond man. | 有人看见一个金发男人带她离开了校园 |
[13:21] | – The American? – I started pulling away. | -那个美国人吗 -我开始抽身 |
[13:24] | We couldn’t continue the way we were. | 我没办法继续下去 |
[13:26] | He didn’t take it well. | 他接受不了 |
[13:28] | So…what he — he — he stole Masha to hurt you? | 他劫走玛莎是想要伤害你吗 |
[13:32] | No, that’s not it. | 不是这个原因 |
[13:35] | He thinks she’s his. | 他认为玛莎是他的骨肉 |
[13:42] | – Is she? – I don’t know, Kate. | -是吗 -我不知道 凯特 |
[13:44] | I never found out. | 我没去追究 |
[13:47] | I didn’t want to. It didn’t matter. | 我不想搞清楚 这不重要 |
[13:48] | I was never gonna end up with Raymond. | 我和雷蒙德不会有结果的 |
[13:51] | Did you give the police his name? | 你告诉警方他的情况了吗 |
[13:53] | Never. It’d put Masha in danger — even more danger. | 绝不行 玛莎会有危险的 会更危险 |
[13:57] | I know where he’s taking her. | 我知道他要带她去哪 |
[13:59] | Home to America. I’m gonna have to find her on my own. | 回美国 我要自己去找她 |
[14:04] | Not on your own. | 别自己去 |
[14:12] | ♬起初我很担心♬ | |
[14:14] | ♬呆若木鸡♬ | |
[14:16] | ♬我一直在想无法忍受没有你的日子♬ | |
[14:21] | ♬然后在无数个夜里♬ | |
[14:24] | ♬我只能自怜自艾♬ | |
[14:26] | ♬我曾为你哭泣♬ | |
[14:29] | ♬但现在我的头高高昂起♬ | |
[14:32] | ♬我不会♬ | |
[14:34] | ♬我会活下来♬ | |
[14:36] | ♬只要我知道如何去爱♬ | |
[14:39] | ♬我就会继续活下去♬ | |
[14:42] | ♬我还有一辈子要活♬ | |
[14:44] | ♬我还有一辈子要爱♬ | |
[14:47] | ♬我会活下来♬ | |
[14:49] | ♬我会活下来♬ | |
[15:08] | Firefighters are gathering | 消防队员正集中力量 |
[15:09] | and continue to battle a 3-alarm blaze | 消灭这场三级火警火灾 |
[15:12] | that occurred at a residence downtown. | 事发地是市中心的一幢住宅楼 |
[15:15] | The cause is unknown at this time, | 目前尚不知起因 |
[15:17] | and we’ll keep you updated… | 随事态发展 |
[15:18] | as the story unfolds. | 我们将为您跟进报道相关动态 |
[15:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[15:23] | Are you okay? You two okay? | 你还好吧 你们俩还好吗 |
[15:26] | There was a fire. | 起火了 |
[15:29] | Too many people. There was shouting and fighting. | 太多人了 又吵又闹 |
[15:33] | And Masha… | 而玛莎 |
[15:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:42] | Listen, carefully, you stay here with Masha. | 仔细听着 你在这陪着玛莎 |
[15:46] | Speak to no one. | 别跟任何人说话 |
[15:47] | Do not answer the door or the telephone. | 别接电话别开门 |
[15:49] | Don’t go out unless you absolutely have to. | 非迫不得已不要出门 |
[15:52] | – You’re hurt – Listen. | -你受伤了 -听着 |
[15:58] | When it’s safe, I’ll call with instructions. | 等到安全了 我会打电话告诉你怎么做 |
[16:01] | I’ll ring once, hang up, and call back. Understand? | 我会响一次铃 挂掉再打 明白吗 |
[16:05] | You’ll ring once, call back. | 响一次铃 再打来 |
[16:28] | Lock the door behind me. | 我出去后锁门 |
[16:43] | Do you have any 4s? | 你有没有四 |
[16:48] | In English, please. | 请说英文 |
[16:49] | Go fish. | 你猜 |
[16:51] | I ask you if you had kings, and you said no! | 我问你有没有王 你说没有 |
[16:55] | – You little sneak! – No! | -你这小滑头 -不要 |
[17:04] | Do you love me, Nyanya? | 你爱我吗 阿姨 |
[17:09] | Yes. | 爱 |
[17:11] | – I miss Mama. – Me, too. | -我想妈妈了 -我也是 |
[17:14] | She is working very hard to find us a new place to live. | 她在努力给我们找个新住处 |
[17:19] | And then we’ll all be together again. | 我们就又可以在一起了 |
[17:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[17:38] | I don’t know. Pay phone. | 我不知道 电话亭 |
[17:39] | You need to come back for your daughter. | 你得回女儿身边来 |
[17:41] | It’s been over a week. | 已经一周多了 |
[17:43] | I can’t. The KGB uncovered my affair with Raymond, | 没办法 克格勃发现了我和雷蒙德的事 |
[17:47] | which means U.S. Intelligence knows as well. | 所以美国情报局也知道了 |
[17:50] | Both sides are tracking me down. | 两边都在找我 |
[17:52] | I have to leave the country. | 我得离开美国 |
[17:54] | It’ll be weeks before I can come for Masha. | 我还要花几周才能回来找玛莎 |
[17:56] | Masha can’t stay in a hotel that long. | 玛莎不能在旅店待那么久 |
[17:58] | She needs a home. | 她需要一个家 |
[18:00] | I can take her to my sister in Chicago. | 我能带她去芝加哥我姐姐那儿 |
[18:02] | No. You’re the family nanny. You’re a person of interest. | 不 你是家里的保姆 是相关人员 |
[18:06] | They’ll track you. You have to move Masha | 他们会追踪你的 你得带玛莎走 |
[18:09] | with someone unconnected, who I can trust. | 找一个无关人员 找个我能信任的人 |
[18:11] | I want you to get in touch with Sam Milhoan. | 我要你联系萨姆·米罗恩 |
[18:14] | He’s listed. Kearney, Nebraska. | 可以查到他 住内布拉斯加州卡尼市 |
[18:18] | Leave Masha? | 要我离开玛莎 |
[18:20] | You must. | 必须 |
[18:30] | I’m sorry you had to drive all this way. | 很抱歉你大老远过来 |
[18:32] | But I’m in no position to help here. | 但我帮不上忙 |
[18:35] | – I told Kat. – Katarina called you? | -我跟卡特说了 -卡特莲娜打给你了 |
[18:37] | Sure did. And she sent you anyway. | 当然 但她还是派了你来 |
[18:39] | She told me that you are the only person who knew | 她告诉我你是唯一认识 |
[18:42] | both her and Raymond, the only one they both trusted. | 她和雷丁顿的人 他们俩都信任的人 |
[18:45] | – Yeah, well, that may be. – Of all the people in the world, | -是 可能吧 -全世界这么多人 |
[18:47] | – 8she chose you to protect her daughter– – All right, stop. | -她选择你来保护女儿 -别说了 |
[18:51] | Did Kat happen to mention that I’m a grifter? | 凯特没说我是个骗子吗 |
[18:55] | Now I scam people out of their hard-earned cash. | 我骗别人的血汗钱 |
[18:57] | Now I’m trying to go straight here. | 我这是跟你实话实话 |
[19:00] | But I don’t have room in my life for a kid. | 我这样的生活不可能照顾一个小孩 |
[19:03] | I’m not able to be with Masha. | 我不能陪在玛莎身边 |
[19:05] | I would just put her life at risk. | 我会给她带来危险 |
[19:08] | You’re not gonna stay with me? | 你不会跟我在一起了吗 |
[19:10] | You said when we find someplace to live, | 你说等我们找到了住的地方 |
[19:12] | we would all be together. | 就可以永远生活在一起了 |
[19:17] | I want that more than anything in the world. | 我最大的愿望就是跟你生活在一起 |
[19:22] | It just can’t be now. | 但是现在做不到 |
[19:24] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[19:28] | Crap. | 该死 |
[19:30] | Gordo. | 戈多 |
[19:43] | The kid needs her mother. | 这孩子需要母亲 |
[19:46] | Until the heat’s off, | 在情况稳定之前 |
[19:49] | she’s got me. | 我来保护她 |
[20:23] | Katarina. | 卡特莲娜 |
[20:24] | Kate, I’m so sorry. | 凯特 我很抱歉 |
[20:26] | I’m going crazy in this place. | 我在这地方都快要崩溃了 |
[20:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:30] | So when are you coming back for Masha? | 那你什么时候回来接玛莎 |
[20:34] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[20:37] | I’m going away. | 我要走了 |
[20:39] | What? What about Masha? | 什么 那玛莎怎么办 |
[20:41] | Masha’s still with Sam, | 玛莎还在萨姆那儿 |
[20:42] | – and he’s not– – Please. | -可他并不 -求你了 |
[20:43] | Listen, I can go there. I can take care of her. I — | 听我说 我可以过去照顾她 我 |
[20:46] | No. She won’t be safe with you. You know that. | 不 她跟你在一起不安全 你知道的 |
[20:49] | You — you have to disappear yourself, Kate. | 你 你必须要消失 凯特 |
[20:52] | There’s nothing more you can do for me or for Masha. | 我和玛莎的事 你已经无能为力了 |
[20:57] | I’m begging you Kate, walk away. | 我求你了 凯特 离开吧 |
[21:00] | You know how much I love her. | 你知道我有多爱她的 |
[21:03] | I do. | 我知道 |
[21:05] | You’ll walk away, then. | 那你就离开吧 |
[21:11] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | I love you, Kate. | 我爱你 凯特 |
[22:17] | Look at this. | 看哪 |
[22:35] | ♬给你所需要的一切♬ | |
[22:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:40] | ♬睡在暴风雨外♬ | |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:46] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[22:48] | I need saving from the wolves. | 我需要你帮我挡住那群色狼 |
[22:50] | If I had a hose, I’d spray ’em down. | 如果我有水管 早就射死他们了 |
[22:53] | I’m just passing through to Texas. | 我只是路过 要去德克萨斯 |
[22:56] | My name’s Annie Kaplan. | 我叫安妮·卡普兰 |
[22:58] | What’s yours? | 你叫什么 |
[23:00] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[23:03] | You wanna dance, Kate? | 想跳舞吗 凯特 |
[23:05] | What? | 什么 |
[23:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:21] | ♬这只猴子不愿看你出丑♬ | |
[23:26] | ♬我每次都给你点甜头♬ | |
[23:28] | What’s wrong, Kate? | 怎么了 凯特 |
[23:32] | My friend just died. | 我朋友刚去世 |
[23:37] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[23:39] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[23:41] | ♬多希望我是你的爱人♬ | |
[23:43] | ♬我会陪你到天明♬ | |
[23:47] | I think she was my best friend. | 我觉得她是我最好的朋友 |
[23:49] | ♬我是你的一切 像是照顾你的妈妈♬ | |
[23:53] | ♬我会尽力抚平你的伤痛♬ | |
[23:56] | ♬放飞你的思想 不用感到羞愧♬ | |
[23:59] | ♬那些都毫无意义♬ | |
[24:03] | So what’s next for you? | 那你下一步准备干什么 |
[24:05] | You gonna find some more Russians to live with? | 再找些俄国人一直生活吗 |
[24:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:11] | I can’t think about it right now. | 我现在没法思考 |
[24:14] | Masha and her family were my whole world for so long. | 长久以来玛莎和她的家人就是我的全部 |
[24:19] | Well, there are other worlds out there. | 外面的世界更精彩 |
[24:23] | My future’s in Amarillo. | 我的未来在阿马里洛 |
[24:25] | A lot of people sing about Amarillo, you know? | 很多人都唱到了阿马里洛 你知道吗 |
[24:28] | George Strait, Neil Sedaka, | 乔治·斯特雷特 尼尔·萨达卡 |
[24:32] | Rob Zombie. | 罗布·赞比 |
[24:34] | Is that what’s leading you there? | 所以你才去哪里吗 |
[24:36] | No, that would be my Uncle Nikos. | 不 是因为我的叔叔尼科斯 |
[24:40] | He’s a bail bondsman. | 他是个保释担保人 |
[24:43] | Gonna teach me everything he knows about the business. | 他会把这行的门道都传授给我 |
[24:49] | Amarillo. | 阿马里洛 |
[24:53] | What’s the job market like there? | 那里就业率怎么样 |
[25:03] | Hey, I got off work early, and I thought I’d — | 我今天下班早 所以我想 |
[25:07] | Kate. How do you do this? | 凯特 你是怎么做到的 |
[25:09] | It takes some work. | 慢慢锻炼 |
[25:11] | You have wash down the area with bleach, | 要用漂白粉擦干净这里 |
[25:12] | and then you have to use this EPA-approved disinfectant. | 然后用环保局认证的消毒剂消毒 |
[25:16] | There are a lot of jobs in Amarillo | 阿马里洛有很多工作 |
[25:17] | that don’t require being around blood and body organs | 都不需要整天跟血液和人体器官 |
[25:20] | – all day long. – Doesn’t bother me. | -打交道 -我不介意 |
[25:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:24] | But that was before. | 但那是之前 |
[25:27] | Before what? | 什么之前 |
[25:29] | Before me. | 我之前 |
[25:32] | Take those off. | 脱下来 |
[25:37] | I wanna meet the woman who plays peek-a-boo, | 我想见到那个玩躲猫猫 |
[25:41] | who reads fairy tales, | 讲童话故事 |
[25:43] | who makes funny faces at babies. | 对小婴儿做鬼脸的女人 |
[25:45] | I never make funny faces at babies ever. | 我从来都不会对着小婴儿做鬼脸 |
[25:51] | Promise me you’ll think about a change in venue for me. | 答应我 你会考虑换份工作 为了我 |
[25:56] | For you. | 也为你自己 |
[25:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:14] | Everett Oldfield. | 埃弗里特·奥菲尔德 |
[26:19] | August 11, 2006. | 2006年八月十一日 |
[26:21] | Died of blunt force trauma to the right temple. | 右侧太阳穴受钝物击打致死 |
[26:27] | Knee surgery scar | 膝盖手术疤痕 |
[26:29] | a likely ACL reconstruction, left leg. | 应该是前十字韧带重建 左腿 |
[26:34] | Wedding ring, left hand. | 婚戒 左手 |
[26:41] | Simple gold band, inscription, “All my love…” | 简单金戒 刻字”此生至爱” |
[26:52] | Hey, I thought you were working tonight. | 我以为你今晚要工作呢 |
[26:56] | The Pattersons canceled their dinner plans. | 帕特森夫妇晚上不出去吃饭了 |
[26:58] | They wanted a family night in with the kids instead. | 他们打算和孩子们享受亲子之夜 |
[27:01] | So I got the night off. | 所以我晚上休息 |
[27:04] | Is that chicken and black bean sauce I smell? | 这香味闻着像豉汁鸡肉 |
[27:06] | Here. | 给 |
[27:08] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
[27:09] | You know, Little Nikos does not like it | 李特尔·尼科斯可不喜欢 |
[27:12] | when employees eat at the office. | 雇员在办公室吃饭 |
[27:14] | Well, Little Nikos… can suck it. | 李特尔·尼科斯…爱谁谁 |
[27:21] | Romantic and saucy. | 又浪漫又咸湿 |
[27:24] | I like it. | 好喜欢 |
[27:29] | Where’s Little Nikos? | 李特尔·尼克斯在哪儿 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry, sir. We’re closed. You have to come back tomorrow. | 抱歉 已经关门了 明天再来吧 |
[27:33] | I missed my court appearance ’cause my daddy passed. | 因为老爹去世所以我没能出庭 |
[27:36] | I was at his funeral. | 我当时是在葬礼上 |
[27:38] | There’s no reason for Nikos to send his dog Mato after me. | 尼克斯凭什么派跟班马托来搞我 |
[27:41] | That psychopath just broke my brother’s jaw lookin’ for me. | 那个混蛋为了找我还打断了我哥的下巴 |
[27:44] | Okay, just, um, just take this, all right, and go. | 好吧…拿上 请走吧 |
[27:48] | – All right, we don’t want any trouble. – I don’t want your money! | -我们不想惹麻烦 -我不要钱 |
[27:51] | Who are you?! What’s your name?! | 你是什么人 你叫什么名字 |
[27:53] | Annie Kaplan. | 安妮·卡普兰 |
[27:55] | I guess that makes you Mr. Kaplan. | 那你就是卡普兰先生了 |
[28:01] | Get your hand off that phone! | 别碰电话 |
[28:02] | Don’t you point that gun at her! | 不准拿枪指着她 |
[28:05] | No! | 不 |
[28:12] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[28:14] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[28:18] | I know! Shh, shh. Here. | 我知道 来 |
[28:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:29] | No. Annie, no! No, no, Annie! | 不 安妮 不 不 安妮 |
[28:32] | Annie, stay awake. | 安妮 醒醒 |
[28:35] | Annie, don’t close — don’t close your eyes. | 安妮 不要闭…不要闭眼 |
[28:39] | Stay…stay awake. | 保…保持清醒 |
[28:51] | Kate? Hello, Kate. Can you hear me? | 凯特 凯特 听得见吗 |
[28:55] | I’m Dr. Soska. | 我是索斯卡医生 |
[28:59] | Do you remember the shooting? | 还记得中枪的事吗 |
[29:05] | Fortunately, the bullet caught you at an angle. | 还好子弹稍微射偏了一点 |
[29:08] | It was a perforating wound, in and out, | 子弹进出形成穿孔创伤 |
[29:10] | no vital tissue was damaged. It was quite a bit of swelling. | 没有伤到重要组织 稍微有点肿胀 |
[29:13] | We had to induce a coma to reduce it, | 我们让你多睡了一段时间 |
[29:15] | give your brain time to heal. | 有助于伤口消肿及脑部愈合 |
[29:17] | How long? | 多久 |
[29:19] | It’s been three weeks, Kate. | 已经三周了 凯特 |
[29:21] | They even installed an upgrade. | 他们甚至还做了升级 |
[29:25] | Metal plate. | 金属板 |
[29:27] | Nikos. | 尼科斯 |
[29:32] | Where’s Annie? | 安妮呢 |
[29:35] | I’ll let you two talk. | 我不打扰了 |
[29:38] | Nikos, where’s Annie? | 尼科斯 安妮呢 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry, Kate. | 请节哀 凯特 |
[29:46] | She was gone before the ambulance even got there. | 救护车赶到之前她就已经去了 |
[30:04] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:07] | Annie was my family. | 安妮是我的家人 |
[30:09] | I know how she felt about you… | 我知道她对你的感情 |
[30:12] | how you felt about each other. | 你们彼此的感情 |
[30:15] | And that makes you family. | 所以你也是我的家人 |
[30:19] | I will be there for you, | 我会陪在你身边 |
[30:20] | and we will get through this together. | 我们一起抗过去 |
[30:25] | How? | 怎么抗 |
[31:26] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[31:29] | What are you doing here? Is it Elizabeth? | 你来这儿做什么 是因为伊丽莎白吗 |
[31:31] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[31:32] | – No, no, no. – Is she hurt? | -不是 -她受伤了吗 |
[31:35] | Nothing happened. | 没事没事 |
[31:37] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来这儿做什么 |
[31:39] | Someone wants to see you. Asked me to come to you. | 有人想见你 他派我来找你 |
[31:43] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[31:45] | That man set off a chain reaction | 那家伙引发的连锁反应 |
[31:48] | that took everything I loved from me. | 夺走了我的全部至爱 |
[31:52] | And not just me. He turned his back on his family, | 不止我受害 他还背叛了自己的家人 |
[31:55] | his country. | 自己的国家 |
[31:58] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[32:00] | A life of crime? | 就为了走上犯罪生涯 |
[32:03] | He’s a traitor. | 他是个卖国贼 |
[32:05] | I have nothing to say to him, and I don’t wanna hear | 我和他没话可说 我也不想听 |
[32:07] | anything he has to say to me. | 任何他要对我说的话 |
[32:09] | Yes, you do. Lizzy is fine, now. | 不 你得去 莉兹目前是安全的 |
[32:13] | But Red says she’s in danger. | 但红魔说她处于危险之中 |
[32:16] | What kind of danger? | 什么危险 |
[32:17] | You’d have to ask him. | 你得去问他 |
[32:19] | And there’s something he wants to ask you. | 他还有些事想问你 |
[32:24] | Work for you? | 为你效力 |
[32:26] | I don’t know you. | 我又不认识你 |
[32:27] | I’m not as unknown as you might like to believe, Ms. Nemec. | 我不像你想的那样陌生 奈米克女士 |
[32:32] | We shared the affection of Katarina. | 我们同样都深爱着卡特莲娜 |
[32:35] | We have a common bond in Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白是我们共同的纽带 |
[32:38] | I presume your love for the child abides. | 我猜你还爱着这个孩子 |
[32:43] | After Katarina’s sudden departure, | 卡特莲娜突然离开后 |
[32:45] | I felt a responsibility to watch over the girl from a distance. | 我觉得我有责任在暗中照看好这个女孩 |
[32:50] | I’ve provided for her and Sam financially. | 我已经在经济上资助了她和萨姆 |
[32:54] | I’m surprised you found the time, | 我很惊讶你在提供非法服务 |
[32:57] | between selling illegal services | 和干掉挡你的路的人的时候 |
[32:59] | or ordering hits on anyone who got in your way. | 居然还能抽出时间来做这些 |
[33:03] | I make no apologies for who I am or what I do. | 我不会为我是谁或我做了什么而道歉 |
[33:08] | Katarina was a traitor to two countries, | 卡特莲娜背叛了两个国家 |
[33:11] | both global superpowers. | 均是世界超级强国 |
[33:13] | God willing, Katarina’s daughter will live a private life | 如果上帝保佑 卡特莲娜的女儿还能过上 |
[33:17] | of quiet courage. | 平静的生活 |
[33:19] | But if anyone learns her identity, | 但如果有人发现了她的身份 |
[33:21] | the only way I can stop the threats from rising | 我能阻止威胁的唯一办法 |
[33:24] | is to rise up as a greater threat than all of them. | 就是构成一个比他们更大的威胁 |
[33:28] | So you want me to join you in organized crime | 所以你想让我加入你的犯罪集团 |
[33:33] | to protect Elizabeth. | 来保护伊丽莎白 |
[33:36] | Yes, Kate. | 是的 凯特 |
[33:37] | Help me protect the girl we love. | 帮我一起保护我们所爱的女孩 |
[33:41] | And what do I have that you could possibly want? | 我有什么特质是你所想要的 |
[33:43] | A trusted voice. | 令人信任的嗓音 |
[33:45] | A cool head. | 冷静的头脑 |
[33:48] | Undaunted initiative in a messy situation. | 面对混乱的局面无所畏惧的精神 |
[33:53] | All the things that you gave to Elizabeth’s mother. | 所有你教给伊丽莎白母亲的品质 |
[33:59] | If you ever put me in a position | 如果将来你让我 |
[34:01] | where I have to choose between what’s best for you | 不得不在你和她之间 |
[34:05] | and what’s best for her, | 做出选择的话 |
[34:07] | I will choose Elizabeth every time. | 我每次都会选伊丽莎白的 |
[34:11] | Yes. | 好的 |
[34:12] | I would insist on that. | 我也会坚持要求这么做的 |
[34:19] | Hello? Anyone in there? | 你好 里面有人吗 |
[34:26] | Highway Patrol. Open up, please. | 公路巡警 请开一下门 |
[34:28] | Just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[34:36] | Sorry, officer. I was asleep. | 抱歉 警官 我刚刚睡着了 |
[34:38] | You been drinking, ma’am? | 你喝酒了吗 女士 |
[34:40] | No. No, I get migraines, | 不 不 我有偏头痛 |
[34:42] | and they affect my vision. | 这会影响我的视力 |
[34:43] | But you’re parked illegally on a county road. | 但你停在县道边是违法的 |
[34:46] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和登记证 |
[34:57] | Miss Snyder…or Miss Phillips? | 斯耐德小姐 还是菲利浦斯小姐 |
[35:00] | Which is it? | 是哪个 |
[35:01] | It’s not what you think. | 不是您想的那样 |
[35:02] | What I think is that showing a fake license | 我想的是 伪造驾照 |
[35:04] | is a class 4 felony in this state. | 在本州属于四级重罪 |
[35:06] | Why don’t you go ahead and step outside for me, ma’am? | 你还是走下车来吧 女士 |
[35:09] | Officer, I can explain. | 警官 我能解释的 |
[35:10] | And you’ll have a chance to do that | 在我搜查完你的车辆之后 |
[35:11] | right after I search your vehicle. | 你会有机会解释的 |
[35:21] | Are you refusing my request to search your vehicle? | 你是要拒绝我搜查你车辆的要求吗 |
[35:23] | That is my right. | 这是我的权利 |
[35:24] | And it’s my right to detain you | 我也有权拘捕你 |
[35:25] | while I phone in a search warrant and radio for backup. | 等我上报要求搜查令并呼叫增援之后 |
[35:28] | I sure hope you slept | 我希望你能睡得着 |
[35:29] | ’cause this is gonna be a long night. | 因为这一定会是个长夜 |
[35:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:33] | If you call this in, he’s gonna find me, hurt me. | 如果你上报了 他会找到我 伤害我的 |
[35:36] | – He’s done it before. – Who? Your husband? | -他之前就这么做过 -谁 你的丈夫吗 |
[35:39] | He wants to be. | 他是想做我丈夫 |
[35:41] | I sympathize. I do. | 我同情你 真的 |
[35:44] | But fake IDs — it’s not the way to handle it. | 但伪造身份 这不是解决的办法 |
[35:47] | You need to report the son of a bitch. | 你得上报这人渣 |
[35:49] | Slap a restraining order on him. | 用限制令扇他耳光 |
[35:50] | It’s not that simple. He’s a state judge. | 没那么简单 他是州法官 |
[35:54] | Whenever something happens, it’s his word against mine, | 一旦发生了什么 都是他和我的对质 |
[35:56] | and he knows what to say and how to say it. | 而且他知道该说什么 如何去说 |
[35:58] | There are support groups or shelters you can go to. | 你可以去互助小组或是避难所 |
[36:01] | Your story checks out, I’ll even help you find one. | 若你的故事是真的 我甚至会帮你找一个 |
[36:04] | But right now, I need to s– | 但现在 我得… |
[36:08] | My God. Did he do that? | 天哪 是他干的吗 |
[36:12] | Yes, officer. He did. | 是的 警官 是他干的 |
[36:16] | Do you have a gun? | 你有枪吗 |
[36:18] | I do. | 我有 |
[36:19] | You drive this rig straight to a state | 你开着这货车直接去有 |
[36:21] | with Stand Your Ground laws | “不退让法”的州 |
[36:22] | — Kansas, Georgia, Florida. | 堪萨斯州 乔治亚州 佛罗里达州 |
[36:24] | If he shows up, don’t you hesitate. | 如果他出现了 千万别犹豫 |
[36:41] | Hello, Mr. Kaplan. How you feeling this morning? | 你好 卡普兰先生 今早感觉如何 |
[36:44] | Better. Thank you. | 好些了 谢谢你 |
[36:45] | I’m an hour out with the final shipment. | 我带着最后的货物 还有一小时到 |
[36:47] | Is there room on the ice? | 冰上还有空间吗 |
[36:48] | All organized and ready for you. Nothing to worry about. | 都安排好了等你过来 没什么可担心的 |
[36:57] | Assistant Director Harold Cooper just arrived at headquarters. | 助理司长哈罗德·库珀刚刚到达总部 |
[37:00] | Now would be a good time to move. | 现在该行动了 |
[37:04] | You can’t just stroll into her life after all these years. | 你不能过了这么多年就这样回到她的生活 |
[37:08] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[37:09] | I’m aware of your feelings, Kate. | 我了解你的感受 凯特 |
[37:12] | Raymond, stop. | 雷蒙德 等等 |
[37:14] | The instant you walk through that door, | 你走过那扇门的那一刻 |
[37:15] | the damage will be done. | 就伤害了她 |
[37:17] | You’ll destroy her innocence, | 你会毁掉她的无邪 |
[37:19] | everything we’ve been fighting to be preserve. | 我们拼命保护的一切 |
[37:22] | You’ll never undo it. | 没有补救的可能 |
[37:24] | As I feared would happen, elements from Katarina’s past | 正像我害怕的 卡特莲娜过去的片段 |
[37:28] | are circling Elizabeth like a pack of wolves in the night. | 像暗夜中的群狼一样纠缠着伊丽莎白 |
[37:31] | I put Tom Keen in her life to keep an eye on her, | 我把汤姆·基恩放进她的生活来看护着她 |
[37:34] | and he married her. | 而他娶了她 |
[37:36] | This isn’t about Tom Keen. | 这和汤姆·基恩没关系 |
[37:38] | It’s about your need for control. | 这是你的控制欲的问题 |
[37:40] | Indeed, I need to control the danger to Elizabeth. | 确实 我需要控制伊丽莎白面临的危险 |
[37:43] | I’ve built a vast criminal network predicated | 我建立了宏大的罪犯网络 |
[37:46] | on that very principal. | 正是基于这种考虑 |
[37:48] | It’s time to live up to my mission statement. | 是时候兑现我的任务宣言了 |
[38:03] | Must be good to be home again, sir. | 回家的感觉一定不错吧 先生 |
[38:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:14] | Well, we’ll see about that. | 一会就知道了 |
[38:39] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[38:40] | He’s in FBI custody. | 他在联调局监管中 |
[38:43] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最坏的情况又能怎样呢 |
[39:11] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好 雷蒙德 |
[39:13] | Hello, Kate. | 你好 凯特 |
[39:15] | Took some searching. We found your friend’s phone | 我们调查了一下 找到了你朋友的手机 |
[39:20] | buried in the rubble. | 被埋在瓦砾中 |
[39:21] | I knew you’d survive the blast. | 我知道你会在爆炸中活下来的 |
[39:23] | I tried to warn him, | 我试图提醒他 |
[39:24] | but he was very proud of his bushcraft. | 但他对他的丛林谋生技能很有自信 |
[39:27] | He would’ve made you proud right to the end. | 他本来能让你骄傲到最后的 |
[39:30] | You know how to engender loyalty in others, Kate. | 你知道怎么让别人变得忠诚 凯特 |
[39:33] | You always have. | 你总是知道 |
[39:35] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[39:37] | Happy thoughts? | 开心地想吗 |
[39:39] | I realize now I was so wrapped up | 我意识到自己太忙于 |
[39:41] | in helping you build your empire, | 帮你建立你的帝国 |
[39:43] | I lost sight of why I joined you in the first place. | 却忘记我当初为什么加入你 |
[39:47] | Somewhere along the way, I stopped serving Liz’s needs | 某一天起我不再满足莉斯的需求 |
[39:50] | to enable yours. | 却来满足你的 |
[39:51] | They’re one and the same. They always have been. | 它们二位一体 一直如此 |
[39:55] | What we’ve done, we’ve done for her. | 我们所做的是为了她 |
[39:57] | I believe that, Raymond. | 我相信 雷蒙德 |
[40:00] | Like a Pied Piper, you made me believe. | 就像花衣魔笛手 你让我相信了 |
[40:03] | But when I did what I thought was best for her — | 但当我做了自己觉得对她最好的事后 |
[40:05] | It wasn’t best. | 却并不是最好的 |
[40:07] | You almost got her killed, and you betrayed me. | 你几乎让她丧命 而且你背叛了我 |
[40:09] | No. I kept my word to you. | 不 我没有对你食言 |
[40:12] | When you hired me, you told me to choose Elizabeth over you. | 你雇佣我时 对我说伊丽莎白比你更重要 |
[40:16] | And so I tried to help her disappear to a safe place | 所以我试着帮她带着她的新生女儿 |
[40:19] | with her newborn daughter. | 消失到一个安全的地方 |
[40:21] | And for that, you put me down like a mad dog. | 就为了这个 你像个疯狗一样把我打倒 |
[40:25] | For the last two decades of my life, you had me convinced | 我生命的过去二十年中 你让我相信 |
[40:28] | I was helping keep Elizabeth safe. | 我在帮忙保证伊丽莎白的安全 |
[40:31] | But in reality, I was helping you become a monster. | 但实际上 我却在帮助你变成恶魔 |
[40:34] | It’s time for us to meet and talk. | 是时候我们面对面谈谈了 |
[40:36] | No, Raymond. | 不 雷蒙德 |
[40:37] | I’m gonna do what I should’ve done years ago. | 我要做我多年以前就该做的事了 |
[40:41] | I took a bullet to my head, | 我头部中了一枪 |
[40:42] | but I remember what my father taught me. | 但我还记得我爸教过我的 |
[40:46] | Our stories are written in flesh. | 我们的故事是血肉写成的 |
[40:50] | And I’m gonna use that lesson to render you powerless. | 我要用这个教训来凸显你的无能 |
[40:54] | Are you familiar with Master James of St. George? | 你熟悉圣乔治大师杰姆斯吗 |
[40:58] | Favored architect of Edward I. You know why? | 爱德华一世喜爱的建筑师 知道为什么吗 |
[41:02] | Concentric construction. | 同心圆建筑设计 |
[41:04] | He literally built castles within castles. | 他真的在城堡中建了城堡 |
[41:08] | Impossible to penetrate. | 绝不可能攻破 |
[41:09] | You could breach the outer wall | 你能攻破外城墙 |
[41:11] | only to be faced with a heavily fortified gatehouse and barbican | 却面临坚若磐石的卫兵营和碉堡 |
[41:16] | and a high inner wall lined with archers. | 还有布满弓箭手的高耸的内城墙 |
[41:19] | Pity the poor foot soldier who made it that far. | 为勇闯到此的可怜的步兵们感到遗憾 |
[41:23] | The architecture of my organization | 我的组织的建筑 |
[41:25] | has risen stone by stone over decades. | 在几十年的时间里一砖一瓦地拔地而起 |
[41:31] | You can’t get inside to hurt me, Kate. | 你无法进来伤到我 凯特 |
[41:33] | You forget I was by your side the whole time. | 你忘了我一直陪伴着你 |
[41:36] | I know what was required to amass your power, who you hurt, | 我知道你积聚力量需要什么 伤害过谁 |
[41:40] | who you betrayed, who you killed. | 背叛过谁 杀害过谁 |
[41:43] | More importantly, as your cleaner, | 更重要的是 作为你的清道夫 |
[41:44] | I know where the bodies are buried. | 我知道那些尸体都埋在哪里 |
[41:49] | Were buried, dearie. | 曾经埋在哪里 亲爱的 |
[41:52] | ♬你说你给我留了些什么♬ | |
[41:53] | And I’m going to use them | 我要用这些尸体 |
[41:56] | and the stories they tell to put you in the ground. | 以及尸体身上的故事来制服你 |
[41:58] | ♬你称之为爱我称之为表白♬ | |
[42:02] | You’ve been busy. | 你有备而来 |
[42:03] | ♬鞋子用来走路♬ | |
[42:07] | ♬仅此而已♬ | |
[42:10] | ♬总有一天这鞋会跨过你的身躯♬ | |
[42:16] | ♬迈步走吧♬ |