Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Oh, my God. 天哪
[00:23] Don’t do that. 别再这样了
[00:24] What? This? 什么 这样吗
[00:28] No, that’s — at’s fine. 不 不 这样很好
[00:31] Wait, how’d you get in? 等等 你怎么进来的
[00:32] You left the front door unlocked, silly. 大门没锁 傻瓜
[00:35] I did? 是吗
[00:36] I swear I locked it. 我发誓我锁了
[00:38] – Wait, I know I locked it. – Really? You’re — -等等 我确定锁了 -当真 你…
[00:41] – Hold on. – You’re so paranoid. -等下 -你太疑神疑鬼了
[00:43] Just, uh, I’ll be right back. 等下 马上回来
[01:12] Aram? 阿兰姆
[01:18] Aram? 阿兰姆
[01:24] Aram, you okay? 阿兰姆 你还好吗
[01:29] Oh, my God. 天哪
[01:32] Be still. 别动
[01:35] Don’t make a sound. 不要发出声音
[01:43] 邓比·祖玛 第10号
[01:48] What happened? Where’s Aram? 出什么事了 阿兰姆在哪儿
[01:50] We’re still piecing it together. 我们还在搜集线索
[01:52] We’ve got a 9-1-1 call. 我们接到了报警电话
[01:53] Neighbors reported a pounding on the walls. 邻居报警称有人一直砸墙
[01:56] Pounding? 砸墙
[01:57] Yeah, we found her bound and gagged in the closet. 我们发现她被绑起来堵住嘴塞在衣橱里
[02:00] Found who? 发现谁
[02:07] What have you done with him? 你把他怎么样了
[02:08] – Is she nuts? – Easy. -她是疯子吗 -冷静
[02:10] She’s not a suspect here. She’s a victim. 她不是嫌犯 是受害者
[02:12] One of the victims. They were together. Here. 受害者之一 他们在一起
[02:18] Tell me everything you’ve dug up on Dembe Zuma 邓比·祖玛消失后你都发现了什么
[02:20] since he vanished. 全部告诉我
[02:21] Why? What’s happened? 为什么 发生了什么
[02:22] His movements, actions, intent. 他的行动 行为方式 意图
[02:25] You’ve been hunting Dembe for over a month. 你已经追踪邓比一个多月了
[02:27] I want to know everything you’ve found 我想知道你掌握的一切线索
[02:28] because now Agent Mojtabai is in danger. 因为现在莫伊塔巴尔探员有危险
[02:30] And from what I can tell, you’re no closer to finding Dembe. 在我看来 你并没有找到邓比
[02:33] Aram? 阿兰姆
[02:34] He was abducted by Dembe last night. 昨晚他被邓比绑架了
[02:38] Can you describe what happened? 能说一下发生了什么吗
[02:39] Not really. I was in the shower. 说不清 我在淋浴
[02:41] You were in the shower when Dembe came to the apartment? 邓比进入公寓的时候你在淋浴吗
[02:44] – I think so. – Where was Aram? -我想是的 -阿兰姆在哪儿
[02:46] In the shower with me. 跟我一起
[02:48] Thought that he had left the front door unlocked 他以为自己忘记给前门上锁
[02:50] and he went to check, and that’s when it happened. 就过去查看 事情就是那时候发生的
[02:52] Dembe has taken a calculated risk abducting Agent Mojtabai. 绑架莫伊塔巴尔探员 邓比一定计算过风险
[02:57] He wouldn’t have done that to harm him, but to use him. 他不会伤害他 但会利用他
[03:01] For the time being, Aram is perfectly safe. 目前来说 阿兰姆是安全的
[03:03] You’ll forgive me if I don’t take comfort 请你原谅 你说的这些关于邓比的事
[03:05] in any of your assurances about Dembe — 一点都不能让人放心
[03:08] a man you’ve so profoundly misjudged. 这是一个你看走眼的人
[03:10] Are you closer to finding him or not? 你到底有没有快要找到他
[03:12] I am now. 现在有
[03:14] Aram’s abduction presents a rare opportunity. 绑架阿兰姆提供了一个难得的机会
[03:19] How so? 怎么会
[03:21] Few can truly comprehend the fierce tenacity 很少有人能像邓比·祖玛一样
[03:25] of a man like Dembe Zuma. 不屈不挠
[03:28] I taught Dembe everything I knew 我教会邓比我知道的一切
[03:30] regarding the tactics of evasion and survival. 包括逃避和生存的技巧
[03:33] And now, despite dedicating every resource 现在尽管我使用一切可以用的资源
[03:36] at my disposal to finding him, 尝试找到他
[03:39] he has completely eluded detection. 他仍然可以完全逃避追踪
[03:41] Dembe’s timing is impeccable. 邓比对时机的掌握无可挑剔
[03:44] And his most deadly attribute is patience. 他最为致命的特点就是耐心
[03:48] Which is why Aram’s abduction presents two trails. 所以阿兰姆的绑架案给我们提供了两条线索
[03:52] And clearly, two very motivated parties to follow them. 显然 我们可以主动追踪这些线索
[03:55] You focus on locating Aram and leave me free to find Dembe. 你们集中注意力找到阿兰姆 我来找邓比
[03:59] With any luck, we’ll meet where the paths converge. 但愿我们最后可以殊途同归
[04:02] No chance. 不可能
[04:03] I’ve let you play it your way, 我已经按你的方式给过你机会
[04:04] and Aram paid the price. 结果阿兰姆付出了代价
[04:06] Agent Keen goes with you, and she reports to me. 基恩探员跟你一起 她会向我汇报情况
[04:12] It’s a key hunter. 这是钥匙追踪器
[04:14] – Aram has one just like it. – What does it do? -阿兰姆有一个一样的 -这有什么用
[04:17] You attach it to things that you don’t wanna lose — 把它挂在你不想丢失的东西上
[04:18] you know, car keys, laptops, pets. 比如车钥匙 笔记本 宠物之类的
[04:21] – GPS? – No. -GPS -不是
[04:22] It uses cellphones as a location array. 它用手机当做定位装置
[04:24] Once you activate it, it transmits a signal 一旦激活 它就会通过附近的
[04:26] that is relayed by any live cellular device in its proximity. 任何一个正在使用的移动设备传递信号
[04:30] Aram’s keys weren’t at his apartment. 阿兰姆的钥匙并不在公寓
[04:31] Right. Which means he probably still has them with him. 对 这就意味着钥匙很可能在他身上
[04:34] And if he does, we’ve got a shot. 如果是这样 我们就有机会找到他
[04:36] I can activate that using Aram’s workstation here. 我可以用阿兰姆的计算机激活它
[04:40] Where are we going? 我们去哪儿
[04:42] To find the Sanctum Corporation. 去找圣堂
[04:44] A refuge, an enterprise that specializes in 一个庇护所 一家专门
[04:48] relocating criminals who are on the verge of being arrested 给将要被逮捕或被仇家追杀的罪犯
[04:51] or being dispatched by an adversary. 提供重新安置服务的公司
[04:54] An underground railroad for miscreants. 罪犯的地下交通网
[04:57] And you think that’s how Dembe disappeared? 你觉得邓比是靠他们消失的
[04:59] He hired them? 他雇了他们吗
[05:01] Not for himself. 不是为他自己
[05:02] Last year, Matias Solomon used Dembe’s family 去年马蒂亚斯·所罗门用邓比的家庭
[05:05] as leverage against him to get to me. 作为威胁 来找到我
[05:08] Afterward, I told him to hide his daughter and granddaughter. 那之后我让他把他的女儿和外孙女藏起来
[05:11] Why couldn’t you hide them? 为什么你不能把他们藏起来
[05:12] I wanted Dembe to pick a vendor I knew nothing about 我想让邓比找一个我完全不知情的人
[05:15] to keep his family as far from my world as possible. 好让他的家人尽可能离我的生活远一些
[05:18] He did as I instructed — so well, in fact, 他做了我让他做的 事实上做得太好
[05:20] that I haven’t been able to identify the vendor he contracted. 连我都无法确认他联系的人是谁
[05:24] Sanctum is the last on my list. 圣堂是我名单上的最后一个
[05:26] Where is this Sanctum Corporation? 这个圣堂在哪儿
[05:30] I have no idea. 我不知道
[05:32] But I’ve tracked down someone who’s used them. 但我找到了使用过他们的人
[05:34] Richard Fickman. 理查德·菲克曼
[05:36] A fence known for moving uncut diamonds. 一个倒卖未切割钻石的人
[05:38] Disappeared after botching a shipment for a Yakuza Oyabun. 弄糟了一个日本黑帮老大的货之后消失
[05:43] We share a podiatrist. Chatty fellow. 我们的足部医生是一个人 特爱讲闲话
[05:46] Apparently, Sanctum set him up selling discount men’s suits. 据说圣堂安排他去销售打折男装了
[06:02] Looks like whoever he was hiding from finally caught up with him. 看起来他要躲的人最终还是找到他了
[06:06] I don’t believe in coincidence. 我不相信什么巧合
[06:09] Someone wants to obstruct my path. 有人想要挡我的路
[06:17] Baz. Phone. 巴兹 电话
[06:27] Glen. 格伦
[06:28] I need an appointment. 我要见你
[06:31] Today. 今天
[06:51] Fickman’s dead. It’s done. 菲克曼已经死了
[06:53] Then we’re done. 那我们也两清了
[07:47] Dembe, please, please don’t. 求你了 邓比 不要这样
[07:49] Move. 继续走
[08:03] Okay, uh…what is this? 这是什么
[08:12] Raymond’s. He has lockers like this all around the globe. 雷蒙德的 他在全球到处都有这样的柜子
[08:20] You want me to hack it so you can steal from Mr. Reddington. 你想让我黑掉锁 好让你偷雷丁顿先生的东西
[08:25] No. 不
[08:30] I’m not gonna do that. 这事我不干
[08:44] I did not bring you here to steal from Raymond. 我不是带你来这儿偷雷蒙德的东西的
[08:48] I brought you here to find out who already did. 我带你来是为搞清楚 是谁已经这样做了
[08:52] You’re trying to help him. 你想帮他
[08:54] Uh, then why not just tell him? 为什么不直接跟他讲
[08:57] He — he thinks you poisoned him. 他以为你对他下毒
[08:59] Yes. 是的
[09:01] I handed him the drink that nearly killed him, 差点毒死他的酒是我递过去的
[09:02] but I did not poison it. 但下毒的不是我
[09:04] – So tell him. – Not without proof. -那告诉他啊 -没证据不行
[09:10] That’s why you’re here. 所以我带你来这里
[09:12] You think whoever accessed this locker is the person 你认为从柜子里偷东西的人
[09:14] – who tried to kill Mr. Reddington? ?- Yes. -就是试图杀死雷丁顿先生的人吗 -是的
[09:18] Okay, uh, fine. 好吧
[09:22] Okay, okay, these scanners usually use a syslog-d. 这些扫描仪通常有系统记录程序
[09:24] That’s a-a program that stores a list of previous users. 是一个储存之前用户名单的程序
[09:28] I’ll try to access that log, but I, uh, really don’t think 我会试着登入 但是
[09:32] we should be doing this behind Mr. Reddington’s back. 我真觉得不该背着雷丁顿先生先生干这事
[09:38] Do you really need to still point that at me? 真的有必要继续用那个指着我吗
[09:40] I’m — I’m gonna help. 我说了要帮忙
[09:44] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[09:45] We just collared her three months ago 我们三个月前才抓住她
[09:46] for hacking our system and now you want to let her do it again? 黑入我们的系统 现在你想让她再来一遍
[09:49] She doesn’t want to hack our system. 她并不是为了黑我们的系统
[09:50] She wants to hack Aram’s password 她只是为了拿到阿兰姆的密码
[09:52] in order to activate the key hunter. 来激活钥匙追踪器
[09:53] I can’t believe I’m the one saying this, 我也不敢相信我会这么说
[09:55] but she is on our side. 但是她跟我们站在同一边
[09:57] And right now, she is the only chance we have at finding him. 现在她是我们唯一找到他的机会
[10:05] Agent Navabi, sit on her, and don’t blink. You understand? 纳瓦比探员 坐在她旁边盯紧她 明白吗
[10:11] Come on, Aram. 拜托 阿兰姆
[10:12] Password only has 44 bits of entropy. 密码只有四十四位元的信息熵
[10:15] It’s too easy. 也太简单了
[10:18] ?Got it. 搞定
[10:18] You found him? 你找到他了
[10:20] Not until someone with a live cellphone or tablet 得等到有激活状态的手机或者平板
[10:22] happens to come into range of the key hunter. 进入钥匙追踪器的信号范围
[10:25] What can we do in the meantime? 等待同时我们能做什么
[10:26] We could be mature and talk about the fact that 我们可以成熟点来聊一聊
[10:29] we’re both into the same guy. 我们两个喜欢上同一个人的事实
[10:32] Or, you know, we could just stew in silence about it. 或者也可以闷起来什么都不说
[10:40] So Dembe finally went off the deep end, huh? 邓比终于还是走上极端了啊
[10:42] I can’t say I’m surprised, what with the whole package. 我一点都不奇怪 看他那样子
[10:45] You know, strong, silent type, all stoic with the eyes 强壮 沉默寡言 眼神坚定
[10:48] and the phony African accent. 和不地道的非洲口音
[10:50] I, for one, never bought it. Good riddance, you ask me. 我可从不信 我觉得摆脱了是好事
[10:53] Besides, I didn’t want to say anything before, 再说 我以前本来不想说什么
[10:56] but a big black fellow waiting on you hand and foot, 但一个大个子黑人为你鞍前马后
[11:00] very Edgar Rice Burroughs. 很有埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯的风范
[11:06] I’m in no mood, Glen. 没心情开玩笑 格伦
[11:08] Did you access the footage I asked for? 你搞到我要的监控了吗
[11:10] Yeah. I rolled back the DOT camera you called about. 是的 我回放了交通运输部门的监控
[11:14] Those cameras are live feeds. You can’t rewind them. 那些摄像头是实时监控 你不能回放
[11:17] Maybe you can’t rewind them, toots, 你也许不能回放 宝贝儿
[11:19] but I’ve got a team of Hindus running a server farm 但是我有一群印度技术人员在亚当斯·摩根
[11:21] in Adams Morgan recording every second 运行一个服务器群来录下
[11:23] of every traffic cam in this burg. 这城里每个交通摄像头画面
[11:26] You’d be surprised how often that comes in handy. 你会很惊讶这工作到底多有用
[11:29] Only one other car was at that warehouse 在你们去那个仓库之前
[11:31] before you guys showed up. 只有一辆车到过那儿
[11:33] Registered to Chuck Shaw. Info’s all there. 车主是查克·肖 资料都在这里
[11:51] Good afternoon, Chuck. 下午好 查克
[11:55] Who the hell are you? 你他妈是谁
[11:57] Someone with a schedule that leaves demonstrably less time 某个很明显没有你去健身房
[12:00] to hit the gym than you. 次数多的人
[12:01] Let’s see if it’s been worth it. 让我们来看看你健身效果如何
[12:03] – What do you want? – Richard Fickman. -你想怎么样 -理查德·菲克曼
[12:05] – He’s dead. – That’s unfortunate. Who put you up to it? -他死了 -遗憾 谁让你干的
[12:12] It wasn’t my idea. 那不是我的意思
[12:14] Was it the Sanctum Corporation? 是不是圣堂
[12:16] – What is Sanctum? – How did you find him? -圣堂是什么 -你怎么找到他的
[12:20] Over there. The folder. 那边 文件夹
[12:24] It’s a full dossier on Fickman. His movements, past addresses. 这是菲克曼的完整资料 他的动向 老地址
[12:29] Who hired you to kill him? 谁雇你杀他
[12:34] We…made a deal. 我们…有协议
[12:35] – Who? – Dr…Sofia Gallup. -谁 -索菲娅·盖洛普医生
[12:46] Please go on. 继续
[12:49] I was locked up. 我之前在蹲监狱
[12:51] She was my therapist. 她是我的心理治疗师
[12:52] She got me paroled. 她帮我假释
[12:54] Dr. Gallup said all I had to do was kill a guy she wanted dead. 盖洛普医生说我只需要杀一个人
[12:57] She gave me that folder when I was leaving Otisville. 离开奥特斯维尔监狱的时候她给了我一个文件夹
[13:00] She must’ve given you a way to contact her 她肯定给了你联系方式
[13:02] to confirm the job was done. 来确认你已经完成任务
[13:04] A burner. I destroyed it. 一次性手机 我已经毁掉了
[13:08] – We’re done here. – Wait a minute. He’s a murderer. -我们问完了 -等等 他是个杀人犯
[13:10] We don’t have time for this. Baz. 我们没空管这事儿 巴兹
[13:18] Yeah, this is Agent Elizabeth Keen. 我是伊丽莎白·基恩探员
[13:20] I got a case for D.C.P.D. I’m gonna give you an address. 这儿有个特区警局的案子 我把地址发给你
[13:23] I did it, okay? 我弄好了
[13:25] Here’s the data you wanted. But… 这是你要的数据 但是…
[13:27] – Who was it? – I don’t know. -那是谁 -我不知道
[13:30] The scanner uses proprietary encryption. 扫描仪有专用的加密方式
[13:32] I’m sorry, but it would take me days to crack this 这得花我几天时间来解密
[13:34] and figure out who, uh, accessed the — this locker. 才能找出谁进了这柜子
[13:37] I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[13:45] You can go. 你可以走了
[13:47] I can go? Just like that? 我可以走了 就这样
[13:52] Please, forgive me. 请原谅我
[14:11] Well, uh, there might be one way to get past 可能还有一个方法可以绕过
[14:13] the proprietary encryption. 专有加密方式
[14:18] Are you really trying to help Mr. Reddington? 你是真的要帮雷丁顿先生吗
[14:22] I have three people in my life. 我生命中只有三个人
[14:25] My daughter, my granddaughter, and Raymond. 我的女儿 孙女和雷蒙德
[14:33] I have an idea. 我有个想法
[14:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:40] Bureau of Prisons confirmed Dr. Sofia Gallup 监狱管理局确认索菲娅·盖洛普医生
[14:42] consults for them. 是他们的顾问
[14:43] She covers the entire Northeast. 她负责整个东北辖区
[14:45] No home office is listed and her license is registered 不在家办公 她的执照登记于
[14:48] at a P.O. Box. 一个邮箱
[14:49] How about the last parolee for whom the good doctor testified? 这位好医生最近作证的那个假释犯呢
[14:52] A felon named Dennis Cauley. 一个名叫丹尼斯·考利的重罪犯
[14:57] And he was released? 他被释放了
[14:58] To an address in Richmond. 地址位于里士满
[15:21] This looks like a dossier on Dr. Gallup’s next victim. 这应该是盖洛普医生下一个目标的档案
[15:24] Alex Sato. 亚历克斯·萨托
[15:27] Except his name isn’t Alex Sato. 他的真名可不是亚历克斯·萨托
[15:29] It’s Daniel Nakamoto, a master forger of antiquities. 他是丹尼尔·中本 一位文物伪造大师
[15:34] 13 years ago, he was paid a pile of money 十三年前 萨克里庞蒂犯罪家族的头目
[15:37] for a cuneiform tablet by the boss 支付了一笔巨款
[15:40] of the Sacriponti crime family. 要他伪造楔形文字模板
[15:41] Daniel claimed the tablet was part of the Sippar Library. 丹尼尔称模板属于西帕尔图书馆
[15:45] What Daniel didn’t know and what Mr. Sacriponti 丹尼尔不知道 而萨克里庞蒂先生
[15:47] was rather upset to learn, was that two weeks earlier, 知道后非常失望的是 两周前
[15:51] looters had broken into Iraq’s Museum of Antiquities 有劫掠者闯进了伊拉克文物博物馆
[15:54] and destroyed the entire collection. 并毁坏了所有藏品
[15:57] Daniel Nakamoto disappeared shortly after. 那之后不久丹尼尔·中本就消失了
[16:00] So the Sanctum Corporation helped him vanish. 所以圣堂帮助他藏身
[16:03] And now they want him dead. Why? 现在他们想要他死 为什么
[16:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:06] But if Sanctum helped him disappear, 但是如果圣堂帮助他消失
[16:08] only they can make him reappear. 就只有他们能让他再出现
[16:10] And Dr. Gallup — how is she connected? 那又和盖洛普医生有什么关系
[16:12] I have no idea. 我也不清楚
[16:14] But she certainly understands the dynamics of leverage. 但是她肯定知道其中的利益关系
[16:18] She gives these prisoners freedom in exchange for murder. 她给罪犯自由 再让他们杀人作为回报
[16:21] I’m sure many of them 我想他们中很多人
[16:22] would feel it’s a small price to pay. 觉得这代价并不算大
[16:25] This guy’s been tracking Nakamoto. 这个人一直在跟踪中本
[16:26] Tracing his movements. 跟踪他的一举一动
[16:28] Circling his prey. 观察他的猎物
[16:29] Looks like Nakamoto is at the Gabor Museum 看起来中本每天下午
[16:32] every afternoon. 都在伽柏博物馆
[16:44] Afternoon, Daniel. 下午好 丹尼尔
[16:47] I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else. 我想你认错人了
[16:50] Oh, I assure you, I have not. 我保证没认错
[16:53] In fact, I’m something of a fan of your work. 实际上 我算是你作品的爱好者
[16:57] I saw a Xuande Ming urn you fabricated 我见过你伪造的明代宣德炉
[17:01] fetch quite a price at the King Family’s final auction. 在金家最后的拍卖会上拍出了高价
[17:05] It was near perfect. 近乎完美
[17:08] Raymond Reddington? 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[17:10] Now that we’re speaking plainly, 那我就直说了
[17:12] I’m afraid your cover has been blown. 恐怕你的行踪已经暴露了
[17:14] I suppose that’s fairly obvious at this point. 我想现在这已经非常明显了
[17:17] But nonetheless, I’m here to tell you 尽管如此 我来是要告诉你
[17:20] that an assassin is coming to kill you. 有一个杀手要杀你
[17:25] No sign of Cauley. 没发现考利
[17:26] Why would he pick such a crowded place? 他怎么会选这么多人的场合
[17:28] It’s like a prison yard. 就像监狱的院子
[17:30] The Sanctum Corporation has given you up. 圣堂已经放弃你了
[17:32] But I’m willing to help you vanish again in exchange for — 但是我愿意帮助你再次消失 代价是
[17:35] You’re lying. 你在说谎
[17:37] There’s no way Sanctum could betray me. 圣堂绝不可能背叛我
[17:41] Impossible. 不可能
[17:47] Baz, I’ve got eyes on him. 巴兹 我看到他了
[17:48] Bald, brown leather jacket. 秃顶 棕色皮夹克
[17:51] Baz, tell me you see him. He’s getting close. 巴兹 你看到了吧 他在靠近了
[17:56] I’m warning you, Daniel. Your life is in grave danger. 我在警告你 丹尼尔 你的处境非常危险
[17:59] If you’re right, and the Sanctum Corporation has failed me, 就算你是对的 圣堂真的要背弃我
[18:03] then no one can keep me safe. 那谁也无法保我周全
[18:06] Not even you. 你也不行
[18:14] FBI! 联调局
[18:20] Hands on your head. 双手抱头
[18:24] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[18:25] Everything you can tell me about the Sanctum Corporation. 你知道的有关圣堂的一切
[18:29] It was run by Tony and Maria Lopez. 圣堂由托尼和玛里亚·洛佩兹管理
[18:32] They owned a honey company in Ohio. 他们在俄亥俄州有一家蜂蜜公司
[18:35] They used bee colonies around the world as safe houses 他们把遍布各地的蜂房作为安全屋
[18:39] and way stations. 和中转站
[18:40] But when I said it was impossible for them 当我说他们不可能会
[18:43] to give me up, I meant it. 放弃我 我是认真的
[18:45] The Lopezes died months ago. 洛佩兹夫妇几个月前去世了
[18:51] Thank you, Daniel. 谢谢你 丹尼尔
[18:52] I suggest you return home and pack your things. 我建议你回家收拾东西
[18:55] I’ll be in touch. 我会再联系你的
[19:04] Glen. 格伦
[19:05] I need information on a deceased couple. 我需要一对已故夫妇的信息
[19:08] Tony and Maria Lopez of Ohio. They were apiarists. 俄亥俄州的托尼和玛里亚·洛佩兹 养蜂人
[19:12] What? Ape fairies? 什么 羊疯人
[19:14] Apiarists. Bees. 养蜂人 蜜蜂
[19:17] When I first met Aram, oh, he was so uptight. 我第一次见阿兰姆时 他好紧张的
[19:20] I mean, with the strict Muslim upbringing 被虔诚的伊斯兰教徒抚养
[19:21] with a healthy dose of Jewish guilt. 却带着适度的犹太人的罪恶感
[19:24] He hadn’t had a sip of alcohol 直到他从麻省理工研究生毕业
[19:26] until he was post-grad at MIT. 他才第一次喝酒
[19:28] He really needed to cut loose. 他真的需要摆脱束缚
[19:30] And you helped him. 你帮到他了
[19:32] You say that like I’m some sort of enabler or something. 你说得好像我是个怂恿者还是什么
[19:37] Yeah, okay, fine. I enable him to have fun. 好吧 我怂恿他享受生活
[19:39] I enable him to blow off steam. 我怂恿他发泄
[19:42] I enable him to laugh. Do you have a problem with that? 我怂恿他大笑 你有意见吗
[19:45] I do if it interferes with the work that he does here. 如果这影响到他的工作 有意见
[19:49] Right. 好吧
[19:52] What is that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思
[19:54] You know exactly what that’s supposed to mean. 你完全知道那是什么意思
[19:56] You’re upset because I know Aram and you don’t. 你很沮丧 因为我比你了解阿兰姆
[20:06] Got him. 找到他了
[20:07] RBM Digital Security Bureau Data Site. 信号来自数字安全局数据网站的随机存储器
[20:09] Agents Mojtabai and Zuma, FBI. 联邦调查局的莫伊塔巴尔探员和祖玛探员
[20:12] We got a warrant to run a confiscated device 我们有授权令 需要用你们的专有加密
[20:14] through your proprietary decryption. 运行一个被征用的设备
[20:15] We don’t allow access to this facility for outside requests. 我们不允许将设备权限给外来人员
[20:18] Yeah, we’re on a time crunch. 我们时间紧迫
[20:19] It’s a matter of national security. 事关国家安全
[20:23] The warrant? 授权令
[20:24] Zuma. Give the man the warrant. 祖玛 把授权令给他
[20:30] Don’t tell me you didn’t grab it off the desk. 别告诉我你忘记从桌上拿了
[20:32] – Oh, Zuma, you’re killin’ me. – I am sorry. -祖玛 你坑死我了 -对不起
[20:35] Oh, you’re sorry. He’s sorry. Sorry, “Sir.” 对不起 他说对不起 要说对不起长官
[20:38] Sorry, sir. 对不起 长官
[20:39] It’s all right. That’s all right. Okay. 这还差不多 好了
[20:41] You got somewhere we can sit and call this in? 你有没有地方让我们坐坐打个电话
[20:43] Court should be able to messenger a new one ASAP. 法庭会尽快送来一份新的
[20:55] Oh, this is, uh, this is great. 这 这真不错
[20:58] An agent will have a warrant here in — in no time. 探员很快会把授权令送来
[21:01] Thank you. Thanks so much. 谢谢你 非常感谢
[21:03] All right, okay, that bought us maybe, like, 15 minutes. 好了 我们大概争取到了十五分钟
[21:06] If I’m lucky, I can find the encryption key 幸运的话 我可以在他回来之前
[21:11] before he gets back. 就找出秘钥
[21:13] Thank you, Aram. 谢谢你 阿兰姆
[21:14] Well, it’s, uh, for Mr. Reddington. 这是为了雷丁顿先生
[21:18] Right? 对吗
[21:21] Right. Okay. All right, here we go. 那好 开始吧
[21:32] You got to be kidding me. 你是在开玩笑吧
[21:33] You’re the one in such a damn rush. Get in. 着急上火的人是你 上车
[21:43] This lacks even a modicum of discretion. 一点都不谨慎
[21:48] We can speak freely. 我们可以随便聊
[21:49] Se?ora Vazquez doesn’t know a lick of English. 瓦奎兹太太一句英语都不懂
[21:51] Tire a la derecha en la próxima luz. 下一个红绿灯右转
[21:53] What did you find? 你有什么发现
[21:55] The Lopezes ran Sanctum for decades. 洛佩兹一家经营圣堂几十年
[21:58] But nine months ago, they got burnt to a crisp. 但九个月前 他们被烧死了
[22:00] Fire started in the middle of the night. 火是半夜烧起来的
[22:01] Police report says arson, no suspects, though. 警方报告称是纵火 但没有嫌疑犯
[22:07] It’s a car, sweet cheeks, not a roller coaster. 这是汽车 亲爱的 不是过山车
[22:10] They had a daughter named Vanessa. 他们有个女儿叫瓦妮莎
[22:12] Apple fell far from the tree. 水往低处流
[22:14] She was on the up and up. A therapist. 人往高处走 她成了治疗师
[22:16] A therapist? Like Dr. Gallup? 治疗师 像盖洛普医生那样吗
[22:17] Gallup and Lopez could be one and the same. 盖洛普和洛佩兹可能是同一个人
[22:19] I don’t know no Gallup, 盖洛普我不知道
[22:21] but Vanessa was there during the fire. 但起火时瓦妮莎也在
[22:22] Got burnt pretty bad, but survived. 严重烧伤 但是活了下来
[22:24] Says here all the Lopez family bee farms were foreclosed 这里说洛佩兹家族的蜂场的抵押品赎回权
[22:27] by the bank, all but the one that burned down. 全被银行取消了 除了被烧掉的那个
[22:30] It’s still owned by Vanessa Lopez. 它依然属于瓦妮莎·洛佩兹
[22:32] Then that’s where we’re headed. 那就是我们的目标
[22:33] Por favor, parase en la esquina. 请在拐角处停车
[22:43] Buena suerte con su exámen. 祝你考试顺利
[22:48] Gracias. 谢谢
[22:51] Okay, uh, about 10 seconds. 好 大概十秒
[22:53] Samar and Ressler are here. 莎马和雷斯勒来了
[22:55] – Hurry. – Okay, come on. Downloading. -快 -好 正在下载
[22:58] All right, here we are. 好了 搞定了
[23:00] Kathryn Nemec. 凯瑟琳·奈米克
[23:03] Who is…who is Kathryn Nemec? 凯瑟琳·奈米克是谁
[23:06] Oh, is this bad? Oh, this seems bad. 很糟吗 看起来很糟
[23:09] I cannot go back yet. 我还不能回去
[23:12] I need proof. 我需要证据
[23:14] There’s one last thing I must do. 我还需要做最后一件事
[23:16] Okay, uh, go. You better go. 走 快走
[23:18] Do what you gotta do to help Mr. Reddington, but do it fast. 为了雷丁顿先生该做什么就做 但要快
[23:23] Locking down. 上锁
[23:27] Aram. Open the door. 阿兰姆 开门
[23:28] Sorry, uh, I can’t. 抱歉 不行
[23:30] Can’t or won’t? 不行还是不愿
[23:40] Dembe, stop! 邓比 站住
[23:50] Okay. Got to open that door. 好 打开那扇门
[23:51] Yes, okay. 好了
[23:59] Closing now. 现在关上
[24:02] Dembe! Don’t make me shoot you! 邓比 别逼我开枪
[24:04] – I didn’t do anything. – Then come in. Prove it. -我什么都没做 -那就来证明清白
[24:07] That’s my plan. But I need the proof. 我就这么打算的 但我需要证据
[24:11] Dembe. 邓比
[24:13] No. No, no. Ressler, no. 不 不 不 雷斯勒 不
[24:43] Fascinating. 太迷人了
[24:47] I hope you don’t mind me diving right in. 希望你不介意我直接闯进来
[24:49] I’ve been looking for you for quite a while, 我已经找了你有一段时间了
[24:51] and time is of the essence. 时间紧迫
[24:58] – What were you thinking? – He needed my help. -你在想什么呢 -他需要我的帮助
[25:00] Well, you didn’t have to help him escape. 你没必要帮他逃跑
[25:02] If he’s on the level, we all could’ve helped. 他如果忠诚可靠 我们都会帮他
[25:03] We’re on the Reddington task force, 我们都是雷丁顿特别小组的
[25:05] and the one person Dembe can’t get near right now 现在邓比唯一需要远离的人
[25:08] is Mr. Reddington. 就是雷丁顿先生
[25:08] I don’t believe Reddington would ever hurt Dembe. 我不相信雷丁顿会伤害邓比
[25:10] He might if he felt Dembe betrayed him. 如果他觉得邓比背叛了他 那他会的
[25:12] I don’t think Dembe did, 我认为邓比没有背叛他
[25:13] but everything is pointing towards that, so… 但所有证据都指向这一点 所以
[25:15] you know, there’s no telling what Mr. Reddington might do. 我们不知道雷丁顿先生会怎么做
[25:17] Did you find anything that would exonerate Dembe? 你找到任何能够洗白邓比的证据了吗
[25:19] Honestly, I don’t know. 老实讲 我不知道
[25:20] We found a name — Kathryn Nemec. 我们找到一个名字 凯瑟琳·奈米克
[25:22] Run her down and find out what you can. 去好好查查她
[25:25] And, Aram, you better be right about Dembe, 还有 阿兰姆 你对邓比的看法最好是对的
[25:27] because whatever happens next is on you. 因为接下来出任何事都是你的责任
[25:37] Hey. Are you okay? Are you hurt? 你还好吗 你受伤了吗
[25:39] No. You? 没有 你呢
[25:41] No. 没有
[25:47] I, uh… 我
[25:49] I can’t leave right now. Can we talk later? 我现在还不能走 我们稍后再谈好吗
[25:51] Yeah. Of course. 好的 当然
[25:52] Come on. I’ll walk you out. 走 我送你出去
[25:59] It’s hypnotic. 真迷人
[26:00] I suppose it was only a matter of time before one of you 我知道你们当中有人搞清楚是怎么回事
[26:02] figured it out and showed up. 并且出现在这里只是时间问题
[26:04] You knew I’d get to you eventually. 你知道我最终会找上你
[26:06] I’m not one of your parents’ clients. 我不是你父母的客户
[26:08] But we know what you’re doing to them. 但我们都知道你对他们做了什么
[26:10] Richard Fickman. Daniel Nakamoto. 理查德·菲克曼 丹尼尔·中本
[26:13] We know you made deals 我们知道
[26:14] with some of your prison therapy patients. 你和你的一些监狱病人达成了交易
[26:17] We just don’t know why. 我们只是不知道为什么
[26:20] When I was a child, 当我还是个孩子的时候
[26:22] this place was a backbone of our honey business. 这里是我们蜂蜜产业的核心所在
[26:26] My father knew a guy that needed a hideout. 一个我父亲认识的人需要地方藏身
[26:28] And he helped. 所以他就帮了他
[26:30] And then another showed up. And another one. 然后又有个人来了 接着又来了一个
[26:33] And soon, my parents were making more money 没过多久 圣堂产业给我父母的钱
[26:35] from their Sanctum Corporation than they were from the bees. 甚至比养蜜蜂赚的还多
[26:38] The fortune my parents made hiding criminals 我父母藏匿罪犯赚来的钱
[26:41] was in a Vulcan safe in our basement. 都在我们地下室的沃肯保险柜里
[26:44] The only people that knew that 只有那些来过的罪犯
[26:44] were the criminals that passed through. 才知道这件事
[26:47] Someone came back and tried to steal the money. 有人回来想把钱偷走
[26:49] But while cutting through the lock with an acetylene torch, 但就在他用乙炔喷枪切断门锁的时候
[26:52] they set the house on fire. 他们把房子点着了
[26:55] I was the only one that survived. 只有我一个人活了下来
[27:14] Apitherapy is the only thing I’ve found effective 蜂蜜疗法是我发现唯一一种
[27:16] in fighting the infection. 能有效对抗感染的方法
[27:18] Pheromones from the queen attract the swarm, 蜂王释放的信息素吸引蜂群
[27:20] and their stings and enzymes heal the scars. 它们的毒刺和产生的酶可以让伤疤愈合
[27:25] You have no idea which client did this, 你不知道是哪个客户做的
[27:27] so you’re killing them all. 所以你就把他们全杀了
[27:28] If their file is in my parents’ ledger, 只要我父母的账本里有他们的信息
[27:30] they deserve punishment for one thing or the other. 他们就应该受到惩罚 不管是什么原因
[27:32] There’s an entry in that ledger I need to see. 账本里有个条目 我需要看一下
[27:36] For your sake, I hope it’s not crossed off. 希望还没被你划掉
[27:53] Kathryn Nemec is missing? 凯瑟琳·奈米克失踪了
[27:54] Yeah, she disappeared in 1991, 是的 她在1991年失踪了
[27:56] just dropped off the grid. 人间蒸发了
[27:57] Lived at a few addresses in the Midwest in her 30s. 三十几岁时曾在中西部的几个地方住过
[28:00] Worked at an exclusive domestic staffing agency, 在一家私人职业介绍机构工作
[28:03] but then one day she’s just gone. 但是有一天 她突然消失了
[28:05] – And there is no more record. – You say this Nemec, -然后就没有记录了 -你说这个奈米克
[28:08] she’s the one who was attacking Reddington? 是她想要袭击雷丁顿
[28:10] Dembe seemed to think so. 邓比好像是这样认为
[28:11] But she’s been missing for 25 years. 但是她已经消失了二十五年
[28:13] Yeah, I cannot explain it, 是的 我也说不清楚
[28:14] but had you seen Dembe’s face when he saw her name… 但你是没见到邓比看到她名字时的脸色…
[28:19] It was like he’d seen a ghost. 好像看见了一个鬼魂
[28:22] Cooper’s sending a team to pick up Dr. Gallup. 库珀派了个小组去接盖洛普医生
[28:26] He says Aram is safe. 他说阿兰姆很安全
[28:28] Aram insists Dembe is innocent. 阿兰姆坚持说邓比是无辜的
[28:33] I need to be the judge of that. 这事需要我来评判
[28:35] He’s not the one hurting you. 他不是伤害你的那个人
[28:37] He was using Aram to find that person. 他在利用阿兰姆找到那个人
[28:39] People run when they’re scared and when they’re guilty. 当人们害怕和有罪的时候 他们才会逃走
[28:42] You can afford to hope for the best, 你还可以从好的方面想
[28:44] but to survive in my world, 但要想在我的世界里生存下来
[28:46] I assume the worst. 只能考虑最坏的结果
[28:49] Mr. Reddington. How did you find me? 雷丁顿先生 你怎么找到我的
[28:52] Hello, Isabella. 你好 伊莎贝拉
[28:55] I’m sorry. Please come in. 我很抱歉 请进
[29:03] Please sit. 请坐
[29:08] Mommy? 妈妈
[29:17] I need to speak with your father, Isabella. 我要跟你爸爸谈谈 伊莎贝拉
[29:19] Speak with him? 跟他谈谈
[29:21] What do you mean? Where is he? 你是什么意思 他在哪儿
[29:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:25] Is he safe? 他安全吗
[29:29] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[29:30] But something’s happened? 但是一定发生了什么事
[29:32] I hope not, but I won’t know until I find him. 我希望没有 但找不到他就不知道怎么了
[29:37] Does he want you to find him? 他想让你们找到他吗
[29:41] He does not, but I have to. 他不想 但是我必须这样做
[29:44] And I must insist on your help to do so. 而且必须有你的帮助才能做到
[29:54] Sometimes he sends me packages. 有时候他会给我寄包裹
[29:57] Pre-paid cellphones with one number saved 只存了一个号码的预付款手机
[29:59] for emergencies. 为了紧急的时候联系他
[30:05] When my father told me he moved us here to protect us, 我爸爸告诉我 把我们搬到这里是为了保护我们
[30:09] I never dreamed he meant to keep us safe from you. 我从没想过 他的意思是保护我们远离你
[30:12] He didn’t. 他不是的
[30:28] Are you okay, Isabella? 你还好吗 伊莎贝拉
[30:30] Yes, she’s okay. 是的 她很好
[30:32] What are you doing there, Raymond? 你们在那做什么 雷蒙德
[30:34] Trying to find you. 想找到你
[30:36] Isabella and Elle? 伊莎贝拉和伊丽呢
[30:37] They’re perfectly safe. 他们非常安全
[30:41] What are you doing, Dembe? 你在做什么 邓比
[30:43] Because everything you seem to be doing 因为不管你在做什么
[30:45] is making you look guilty. 都让你看上去有罪
[30:47] We’re both guilty, Raymond. 我们两个都有罪 雷蒙德
[30:48] I came here to see for myself. She’s not here. 我是想来亲眼看看 她不在这儿
[30:51] Who — who’s not? What are you saying? 谁 谁不在 你在说什么
[30:56] Dembe? 邓比
[31:00] Dembe? 邓比
[31:02] Dembe? 邓比
[31:34] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[31:36] You and that fella in the hat brought Kate out here. 你和那个戴帽子的家伙把凯特带到这
[31:40] Two men against an unarmed woman. 两个男人对付一个手无寸铁的女人
[31:43] That was cowardly. 简直太卑鄙了
[31:45] And you still couldn’t get the job done. 然而你还是没能完成你该做的事
[31:48] You didn’t know she survived, did you? 你不知道她没死 不是吗
[31:51] Ol’ Kate flat out refused to die. 凯特用尽办法活了下来
[31:56] She warned me about you. The muscle. 她跟我说了你的事 这个肌肉男
[31:59] Said the man in the hat never goes anywhere 她说要是没你在旁边
[32:01] without you by his side. 那个戴帽子的哪儿也去不了
[32:03] Kate told me you’d be back. 凯特跟我说你还会回来的
[32:06] I’ve been waiting. 我一直在等你
[32:08] I’m gonna kill you both for what you did to her. 你们对她那么残忍 我要杀了你们两个
[32:11] Now, where is your slick-suited friend? 现在你那个衣装笔挺的朋友哪儿去了
[32:18] I… 我…
[32:20] What? 什么
[32:34] Agent Mojtabai. 莫伊塔巴尔探员
[32:35] What did you and Dembe find, Aram? 你和邓比发现了什么 阿兰姆
[32:37] Mr. Reddington. 雷丁顿先生
[32:38] I spoke to him. He began to tell me something. 我跟他谈过了 他刚要告诉我什么
[32:41] But he was attacked. 但是他被袭击了
[32:42] Attacked? 袭击
[32:43] What’s going on? What is he talking about? 怎么了 他在说什么
[32:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:46] The person he thinks is coming for me, it may be a woman. 他认为对付我的那个人可能是个女人
[32:49] Is Dembe gonna be okay? 邓比会没事吗
[32:51] He released you. Why? 他放了你 为什么
[32:52] Did you discover something? 你发现了什么吗
[32:54] We did. We found a name. 是的 我们找到一个名字
[32:56] Kathryn Nemec. 凯瑟琳·奈米克
[32:59] S-say that again. 再 再说一遍
[33:00] Kathryn Nemec. 凯瑟琳·奈米克
[33:02] But she’s been missing since 1991. 但是她从1991年就失踪了
[33:06] What? Please, tell me, is he okay? 什么 拜托 告诉我 他还好吗
[33:09] Reddington, what’s going on? 雷丁顿 怎么回事
[33:11] What’s happened to Dembe? 邓比出什么事了
[33:17] I’ll find him. 我会找到他的
[33:20] I’ll find him. 我会找到他的
[33:37] It’s me. 是我
[33:38] Hate to leave this on your machine, 很不想在答录机上给你留言
[33:41] but there’s something you ought to know. 但是有件事要告诉你
[34:02] A man’s greatest enemy is the dark forces 一个人最大的敌人是他内心中的
[34:05] pent up within himself. 黑暗力量
[34:08] But not for me. 但是我不是这样
[34:11] My dark forces had a name. 我的黑暗力量是有名字的
[34:15] A person I entrusted 我把我人生中
[34:17] with the most heinous offenses of my life. 最令人发指之罪行全都托付给了她
[34:22] Every trespass I committed, 我所犯下 以及抹去的
[34:27] expunged. 每一项罪行
[34:30] Cleansed as if it had never happened. 清除得就像事情从未发生过一样
[34:36] My confessor… 倾听我告解的神父
[34:39] who doth now condemn me. 现在要来谴责我
[34:43] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[34:47] Kathryn Nemec. 凯瑟琳·奈米克
[34:49] Now who is Kathryn Nemec? 凯瑟琳·奈米克是谁
[34:51] A name that came to represent my darkest hours. My friend. 一个代表了我最黑暗时期的名字 我的朋友
[35:01] Mr. Kaplan. 卡普兰先生
[35:05] Mr. Kaplan? 卡普兰先生
[35:10] She’s alive? 她还活着
[35:12] When I pulled the trigger, I… 当我扣下扳机时 我
[35:14] I left without checking. 我没确认就走了
[35:18] I would never have been so careless if… 如果不是我内心希望
[35:23] …there wasn’t a part of me that wished I hadn’t done 我并没开枪打她 我绝对不会如此地
[35:27] what I had just… done. 疏忽大意
[35:31] It’s been her all along. 一直以来都是她
[35:33] Retribution for what I did to her. 这是我这样对待她的报应
[35:38] Can the score be even now? 冤冤相报何时了
[35:41] Can this be over? 什么时候才能结束
[35:47] All I know is I need to find Dembe. 我只知道我要找到邓比
[36:47] Dembe! 邓比
[36:50] She’s alive. Kate is alive. 她还活着 凯特还活着
[36:53] I’m sorry, Dembe. 对不起 邓比
[36:55] Who did this to you? 是谁伤了你
[36:56] A man. He found Kate. 一个男人 他发现了凯特
[36:58] He’s injured in his left knee. 他的左边膝盖受了伤
[37:03] Where did you last see him? 你最后一次见他是在哪
[37:05] West of here. 西边
[37:09] You need a doctor. 你需要看医生
[37:11] Keep that tight. 把布绑紧
[37:14] Okay, we go. 好了 我们走
[37:16] You’re not going after him. 你不能去追他
[37:17] I am. He’ll lead me to Kate. 我要去 他会带我找到凯特
[37:20] Get Dembe to a hospital, please. 请带邓比去医院
[37:40] We should double back, find another path. 我们应该往回走 去找另一条小路
[37:42] This is all too exposed. 我们太过于暴露了
[38:21] You must know my friend Kate. 你肯定认识我的朋友凯特
[38:35] Should’ve told you about Janet. 我早该和你说珍妮特的事
[38:37] It doesn’t matter. 那不重要
[38:39] It does to me. 对我来说重要
[38:42] I-I’m sorry that I’m — 很抱歉我…
[38:46] Can I tell you something I admire about you? 能和你说说我对你的钦佩吗
[38:47] – I would rather you didn’t. – Your intensity. -我希望你什么都别说 -你强烈的动力
[38:50] The way you talk and think. 说话及思考的方式
[38:52] – The way you do the job. – Stop it. -做事的方式 -别说了
[38:54] I don’t just admire it. I’m also terrified by it. 钦佩的同时也令我感到很害怕
[38:59] And by what it would do to me if we got too close. 害怕如果我们走得太近 会对我造成的影响
[39:06] How’s this for terrifying? 下面这句话会让你害怕吗
[39:09] I couldn’t care less what you admire. 我根本不在乎你钦佩什么
[39:39] I can appreciate the kindness 我欣赏你
[39:41] you showed to an injured woman in need. 对一名受伤女子所表现出来的好意
[39:44] It’s commendable, as is your loyalty to her. 值得赞许 还有你对她的忠诚
[39:49] Even under the threat of death. 即使面临着死亡的威胁
[39:53] But you do need to call her. 但你得要打电话给她
[39:57] She was right about you. 她对你的看法是对的
[40:00] Said you were very dangerous and absolutely relentless. 她说你很危险 极其冷酷无情
[40:05] Could’ve used a few like you in Quang Tri. 广治市需要几个像你这样的人
[40:08] Back then, we used to say if you’re gonna take a shot 那时我们常说 如果你要开枪
[40:10] at ‘ol Victor Charlie, you better hit him. 打维克多·查理 那你最好打中他
[40:14] ‘Cause if you don’t, Victor, his brother, 因为如果你没打中 维克多的兄弟
[40:16] and three cousins shoot back. 以及他的三个堂兄弟就会反击
[40:20] Kate’s also very dangerous… 凯特也很危险
[40:22] and absolutely relentless. 极度冷酷无情
[40:26] Guess she learned that from you. 看来她是跟你学的
[40:28] If I’d been in your shoes, 如果当初我是你
[40:30] I’d have made damn sure I didn’t miss. 我一定会确定自己没失手
[40:36] Yes, that was a mistake I won’t make again. 是的 这是一个我不会再犯的错误
[40:39] Call her. 打给她
[40:42] Seems to me I’m not gonna survive this either way. 在我看来 我横竖都是死定了
[40:46] This may seem ironic considering the circumstances, 在这个情况下说这话似乎有点讽刺
[40:49] but I abhor violence. 但是我讨厌暴力
[40:52] I only resort to it in times of extreme necessity. 只有在万不得已时 我才会使用暴力
[40:56] So believe me when I say, 所以我说这话时 请相信我
[40:58] this is both extreme and necessary. 现在就是万不得已的时候
[41:03] Call her. 打给她
[41:10] She said you’d do this. 她说过你会这么做
[41:13] She said I’d do what exactly? 她说我会做什么
[41:15] Underestimate her. 低估她
[41:33] Baz! 巴兹
[41:43] It’s me. 是我
[41:44] Hate to leave this on your machine, 很不想在答录机上给你留言
[41:47] but there’s something you ought to know. 但是有件事要告诉你
[41:49] Your friends, uhm… the black fella and the man in the hat, 你的朋友 黑人和戴帽子的人
[41:52] Reddington– 雷丁顿
[41:54] they’re here. 他们来了
[41:55] You said they’d kill me to get you, 你说为了找到你 他们会杀掉我
[41:57] if this is the last time you hear my voice, 如果这是你最后一次听到我的声音
[41:59] know that I didn’t give you up. 希望你知道我没有供出你
[42:02] And I didn’t go down without a fight. 而且我也没有乖乖地束手就擒
[42:04] You told me, if he ever figured out you’re still alive, 你和我说过 如果他发现你还活着
[42:07] he’d come at you full bore. 他一定会竭尽全力找到你
[42:09] Well, lock and load, Katie. 准备好迎战吧 凯蒂
[42:12] Your war has come. 你的战斗开始了
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme