时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[00:07] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[00:09] | Bringing them all together in one location. | 把他们都聚集到同一地点 |
[00:13] | It’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[00:20] | One of our most trusted confidantes | 我们最为信任的人之中 |
[00:22] | intends to do irrevocable damage to the organization. | 有人想要彻底毁了这个组织 |
[00:26] | Needs to be comforted swiftly. | 得尽快处理这件事 |
[00:29] | It’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[00:34] | There’s a traitor in the family. I intend to find them. | 组织中有叛徒 我要把他们找出来 |
[00:37] | And if something goes wrong? | 一旦出现问题怎么办 |
[00:44] | Hold on. Hold on. No, just…hold on. | 别动 别动 不 别动 |
[00:48] | – Where am I? – Keep breathing. | -我在哪儿 -继续呼吸 |
[00:49] | Keep — Slow. Good. | 继续 慢一点 很好 |
[00:52] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[00:53] | Mr. Reddington, my name is Dr. Haverkamp. | 雷丁顿先生 我是哈弗坎普医生 |
[00:55] | I’m an on-call specialist on your code 77 team, | 我是你代号77团队的急诊医生 |
[00:58] | and you had an emergency. | 你之前情况紧急 |
[01:01] | Why can’t — why can’t I breathe? | 为什么 为什么我无法呼吸 |
[01:03] | Give the medication a minute. | 药物起效需要一点时间 |
[01:05] | Just give it a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[01:08] | I need you to listen. | 你得听我说 |
[01:10] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪儿吗 |
[01:14] | What do you remember? | 你还记得些什么 |
[01:16] | Dinner…restaurant. | 晚餐 餐厅 |
[01:20] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[01:22] | We’re not quite sure. | 我们不是很清楚 |
[01:23] | We thought, at first, | 一开始我们以为 |
[01:24] | you may have had a series of mini strokes. | 你可能经历了一系列轻微中风 |
[01:26] | But the MRIs, the EEGs, they ruled that out. | 但核磁共振 脑电图结果都排除了中风 |
[01:30] | Where’s Dembe? Dembe will know. | 邓比在哪儿 邓比知道发生了什么 |
[01:31] | I don’t know who that is, | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[01:33] | but the man who drove you here left as soon as you stabilized. | 但你稳定后 送你来的人就走了 |
[01:37] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[01:39] | Mr. Reddington, I was told that you insist on a frank, | 雷丁顿先生 我被告知你坚持 |
[01:43] | unvarnished assessment of the situation. | 了解真实的情况评估 |
[01:46] | So here it is. | 那我就直说了 |
[01:49] | You’re dying. | 你要死了 |
[01:55] | How? | 怎么 |
[01:55] | We believe you’ve been poisoned. | 我们相信你被下毒了 |
[01:57] | We’re not sure how. | 还不清楚是如何被下毒的 |
[01:59] | But your symptoms are severe | 但你的症状非常严重 |
[02:00] | and they’re progressing at an alarming rate. | 并且恶化得非常快 |
[02:03] | The cocktail of steroids will stave off the symptoms for a short time, | 这瓶混合激素只能暂时延缓症状 |
[02:06] | but unless we know how you were poisoned… | 但除非你知道自己是如何被下毒的 |
[02:09] | How long can you keep me alive? | 你还能让我活多久 |
[02:11] | It’s hard to say. Uh, a day? | 很难说 一天 |
[02:15] | Maybe two. | 也许两天 |
[02:17] | What — what — No. No. | 干什么 不 不 |
[02:18] | What are you doing? You can’t — | 你在干什么 你不能 |
[02:20] | Your cellphone. Do you have a cellphone? | 手机 你有手机吗 |
[02:22] | Please, Mr. Reddington. You need medical attention. | 拜托 雷丁顿先生 你需要医疗看护 |
[02:25] | Your condition is critical. | 你的情况很严重 |
[02:27] | Where…are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[02:28] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[02:30] | Gather the task force. | 召集特别小组 |
[02:32] | I need your help… | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[02:34] | to solve a murder. | 破一桩谋杀案 |
[02:41] | 药剂师 第59号 | |
[02:51] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[02:52] | Your prayers have been answered, Donald. | 你的祈祷应验了 唐纳德 |
[02:57] | Apparently, I’m dying. | 很显然 我要死了 |
[02:59] | Aram, could you get him a chair, please? | 阿兰姆 你能给他找把椅子吗 谢谢 |
[03:01] | No, no, no. I’m fine. | 不用 不用 我没事 |
[03:02] | – I’ve been poisoned. – Poisoned? By whom? | -我被下毒了 -下毒 谁干的 |
[03:06] | Someone within my organization. | 我组织内的某一个人 |
[03:08] | Someone with access to an offshore account | 这个人有权使用一个离岸账户 |
[03:11] | that was used to fund recent attacks against me. | 并用账户里的钱为最近攻击我的事件出资 |
[03:14] | 11 people had access to that account. | 有十一个人有权使用那个账户 |
[03:19] | Last evening, I called those 11 to a dinner to confront them. | 昨晚我召集了这十一个人一起吃饭想要对质 |
[03:24] | What happened next, I only remember pieces. | 之后发生的事 我只能记得一些片段 |
[03:28] | The restaurant, what it looked like, not where it was. | 餐厅 只记得大概样子 记不得地点 |
[03:31] | I remember holding a glass of wine, | 我记得拿着一杯红酒 |
[03:33] | but not drinking it, although I’m sure I must have. | 但没有喝 不过我想我还是喝了 |
[03:36] | – The poison — – Where is Dembe? | -毒药 -邓比在哪儿 |
[03:37] | Missing. | 失踪了 |
[03:38] | I assume searching for | 我想他可能在找那个要杀我的人 |
[03:40] | or in the hands of the person who wants me dead. | 或者已经在那个人手上了 |
[03:44] | You should be with your doctors. | 你应该跟你的医生待在一起 |
[03:45] | They can’t identify the toxin. | 他们无法辨别毒素 |
[03:47] | A hospital, then. | 那就去医院 |
[03:48] | I’ve been told I have a day, two at most. | 他们说我还能活一天 最多两天 |
[03:49] | No. | 不 |
[03:51] | That — that can’t be true. | 这…这不可能 |
[03:53] | I need you to find the pharmaco toxicologist | 我要你找到那个药学毒理学家 |
[03:56] | who, I believe, crafted the deadly cocktail | 我认为是他精心制作了致命毒药 |
[03:59] | and get the antidote from him. | 你们可以从他那拿到解药 |
[04:00] | What do you know about him? | 关于他你知道些什么 |
[04:04] | There’s a man. | 有一个男人 |
[04:06] | He told me he’s known as — | 他告诉我人们称他为 |
[04:07] | The Apothecary. | 药剂师 |
[04:09] | A druggist whose potions hijack the immune system, | 他制作的药水能劫持免疫系统 |
[04:12] | causing any number of allergic reactions, | 引起诸多过敏反应 |
[04:15] | each one impossible to identify | 每一种反应都极难确诊 |
[04:18] | unless you know what to look for. | 除非你知道病因 |
[04:20] | An exotic venom might replicate a drug overdose. | 一种奇特的毒药能复制吸毒过量的反应 |
[04:24] | A personally tailored allergic reaction | 一种私人订制的过敏反应 |
[04:26] | might trigger cardiovascular collapse. | 能引发心血管衰竭 |
[04:29] | The Apothecary can create embolisms, aneurysms… | 药剂师可以制造栓塞和动脉瘤 |
[04:33] | inhibit respiration, induce paralysis. | 抑制呼吸 诱发瘫痪 |
[04:35] | All of the assassins you know about | 你所知道的杀手们 |
[04:39] | share one common disadvantage | 在避免后顾之忧方面 |
[04:41] | when it comes to avoiding apprehension — | 都有一个共同的弱点 |
[04:44] | they leave behind a corpse. | 他们会留下尸体 |
[04:46] | And yet, there are times when a prolonged coma | 然而有些时候 人为延长的昏迷 |
[04:50] | or a protracted illness… | 或是人为拖延的疾病 |
[04:53] | will get the job done just as well. | 也一样能完成任务 |
[04:55] | So this Apothecary, how do we find him, | 我们要怎么找到这个药剂师 |
[04:58] | – find the antidote? – Ilario Panetti. | -找到解药 -伊拉里奥·帕内提 |
[05:00] | Head of the Panetti syndicate. | 帕内提财团的领导 |
[05:02] | He’s about to go up on RICO charges. | 他本来要被起诉诈骗与腐败罪名 |
[05:04] | The government’s star witness against him | 指控他的政府主要证人 |
[05:06] | has rather conveniently fallen into a coma. | 碰巧陷入了昏迷 |
[05:09] | I believe Panetti has availed himself of the Apothecary’s services. | 我认为帕内提雇佣了药剂师 |
[05:13] | Be quick. I don’t have the luxury of time. | 快一点 我等不起 |
[05:17] | Hold on. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[05:19] | To find Dembe. | 找邓比 |
[05:21] | While you try to save my life, | 在你们努力救我命的同时 |
[05:22] | I’ll spend what time I have saving his. | 我也要用我剩余的时间救他 |
[05:26] | Let me tell you about Ilario Panetti. | 我来和你说说伊拉里奥·帕内提 |
[05:28] | He takes organized crime to a whole new level. | 他把有组织犯罪提升到了一个新高度 |
[05:31] | Everything he does is meticulously planned. | 他所作的一切都经过缜密策划 |
[05:34] | I’ve never seen anybody more cautious in avoiding surveillance. | 我没有见过比他还小心避免被监视的人 |
[05:37] | Then it must’ve been hard to make a case against him. | 那要对他立案调查一定很难 |
[05:39] | Almost impossible. | 几乎是不可能 |
[05:40] | From the outside, he looks completely legit. | 在外人看来 他的行为完全合法 |
[05:42] | But you don’t get a stranglehold | 但你要是想 |
[05:43] | on the commercial construction industry | 在这座城市的商业建筑业有影响力 |
[05:45] | in this city without strangling a few enemies along the way. | 不消灭几个竞争对手是不可能的 |
[05:48] | – I just couldn’t prove it. – So what happened? | -我只是无法证明 -发生了什么 |
[05:50] | He got greedy. | 他变贪婪了 |
[05:51] | His largest competitor got firebombed. | 他最大的竞争对手被燃烧弹炸了 |
[05:54] | Their offices completely destroyed. | 他们的办公室彻底毁了 |
[05:56] | Two days later, Panetti paid 200 grand to an associate — | 两天后 帕内提付给一个同事二十万 |
[05:59] | we still don’t know who — for services rendered. | 我们不知道是谁 是给他的酬劳 |
[06:01] | – Competition over. – How do you know? | -竞争结束 -你怎么知道的 |
[06:03] | We flipped his accountant. | 我们审了他的会计师 |
[06:05] | A woman named Helen Dahle. | 一个叫海伦·达勒的女人 |
[06:07] | She was the one who cut the check | 是她付的钱 |
[06:08] | and she was prepared to testify | 她还准备作证 |
[06:09] | that Panetti ordered her to make payment for the arson hit. | 证明是帕内提命令她为纵火袭击付钱 |
[06:12] | A few days before trial, she goes to dinner, | 在审理前几天 她去吃晚饭 |
[06:14] | has a mysterious allergic reaction to the food, and wham. | 莫名其妙对食物有了过敏反应 |
[06:17] | She’s on life support, and so is my case. | 现在她插着呼吸机 我的案子也不了了之 |
[06:19] | We think we know how Panetti got to her. | 我们知道帕内提是怎么对她下手的 |
[06:22] | Fantastic. How do I help? | 太好了 我要怎么帮忙 |
[06:23] | We’re gonna need you to put us in touch | 我们需要你帮我们联系 |
[06:25] | with Helen Dahle’s doctors. | 海伦·达勒的医生 |
[06:28] | 11 people had access to that account. | 有十一个人有权使用那个账户 |
[06:31] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道他们在哪里 |
[06:34] | Hideki, where the hell are you? | 秀树 你在哪里 |
[06:35] | I need to speak with you right away. | 我要马上和你谈谈 |
[06:38] | Call me as soon as you possibly can. | 尽快给我回电 |
[06:39] | He never showed up. Can you — | 他没有出现 你能不能 |
[06:41] | Right. Can you reach him? | 对 你能不能联系他 |
[06:42] | No, no, no. Put Sidney on the line. | 不 不 不 让西德尼接电话 |
[06:44] | Do you know where he went? Yes, yes, yes. | 你知道他去哪里了吗 是的 没错 |
[06:47] | A-As soon as you hear. | 一有消息立刻告诉我 |
[07:03] | ♬即使阴云密布♬ | |
[07:07] | ♬仍有阳光透出♬ | |
[07:13] | ♬屋外冷风刺骨♬ | |
[07:16] | ♬屋内春光明媚♬ | |
[07:22] | ♬我想你会说♬ | |
[07:27] | ♬我为什么会有这种感觉♬ | |
[07:31] | ♬我的女人♬ | |
[07:34] | ♬我说的是我的女人♬ | |
[07:39] | ♬我无需金钱♬ | |
[07:43] | ♬显赫声名♬ | |
[07:48] | ♬我已拥有全部♬ | |
[07:50] | Don’t worry, sweetheart. It’ll be okay. | 别担心 宝贝 没事的 |
[07:52] | I will never give up on you. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[07:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:56] | ♬我想你会说♬ | |
[07:57] | It’ll be just fine. | 没事的 |
[08:00] | ♬我为什么会有这种感觉♬ | |
[08:05] | ♬我的女人♬ | |
[08:06] | ♬我的女人♬ | |
[08:07] | ♬我的女人♬ | |
[08:08] | ♬我说的是我的女人♬ | |
[08:18] | – Doctor. – What are you doing here? | -医生 -你怎么来了 |
[08:22] | The night I-I was poisoned, last night. | 昨晚我被下毒时 |
[08:25] | – I can’t remember — – People will see you. | -我记不清了 -你会被人看到的 |
[08:27] | Us. Together. | 会被人看到咱俩在一起 |
[08:31] | I was promised discretion. | 你们向我保证了会小心行事 |
[08:35] | My help was to be in the strictest confidence. | 我帮助你们的前提是完全保密 |
[08:38] | The night I was poisoned, I was with people. | 我被下毒的晚上 我不是孤身一人 |
[08:41] | I don’t know where they are. I have called. | 我不知道他们在哪 我打过电话了 |
[08:42] | I-I can’t reach them — except you. | 但联系不上他们 除了你 |
[08:45] | But I don’t know anything. | 但我什么都不知道 |
[08:46] | You know how I was brought in. | 你知道我是怎么被送去的 |
[08:49] | I got a code text. | 我手机收到一条代码 |
[08:50] | I was given a location, we gathered, prepped. | 上面写了地点 我们就过去准备了 |
[08:52] | How ’bout the — a man who brought me in? | 那把我送去的那个人呢 |
[08:55] | Well, I didn’t get his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[08:57] | Black. African accent. | 黑人 非洲口音 |
[08:59] | You need to be hospitalized. | 你得住院 |
[09:01] | Was it him? | 是他吗 |
[09:02] | Yes, I believe it was. | 应该是的 |
[09:05] | – How did we get there? – He drove you. | -我们怎么过去的 -他开车送你去的 |
[09:07] | It was in a green station wagon. | 是一辆绿色的旅行车 |
[09:09] | It was parked outside the triage cube. | 停在了流动医疗站外 |
[09:29] | 戴普瑞设施 马里兰州 贝塞斯达 霍普金路270号 | |
[09:38] | How long has she been like this? | 她这样多久了 |
[09:40] | She was barely responsive when admitted two weeks ago. | 她两周前入院时几乎没有反应 |
[09:42] | – Comatose within a day. – What happened? | -昏迷了一天 -怎么回事 |
[09:45] | Well, it presented as an acute allergic reaction. | 从症状来看是急性过敏反应 |
[09:47] | We treated her for anaphylaxis, | 我们按照过敏反应进行救治 |
[09:49] | but her symptoms didn’t respond to treatment. | 但她的症状并没有好转 |
[09:52] | In fact, they got worse. | 事实上是更糟了 |
[09:53] | And you didn’t suspect that she might’ve been poisoned? | 你没怀疑过她是被下毒了吗 |
[09:55] | Mrs. Dahle had been treated for a severe tree nut allergy | 达勒太太曾因树坚果严重过敏 |
[09:58] | twice in the past. | 入院治疗过两次 |
[10:00] | Our diagnosis was in line with her history. | 我们的诊断和她的病史一致 |
[10:02] | What if someone designed a poison | 如果有人研制出了一种毒药 |
[10:03] | to mimic the symptoms of an allergic reaction? | 可以模仿过敏的症状呢 |
[10:06] | It would mean whoever created the poison | 那研制毒药的人肯定知道 |
[10:08] | knew we would treat the allergy and lose precious time. | 我们会当作过敏来治 从而延误宝贵的时间 |
[10:11] | So what are the chances she pulls through? | 她有几成把握能挺过来 |
[10:13] | I can’t answer that. | 这我说不好 |
[10:14] | We haven’t found antigenic foreign substances, | 我们没发现外来抗原性物质 |
[10:16] | but the full tox report could take weeks. | 但完整毒性报告得要好几周才能出来 |
[10:19] | – And she’s not improving. – Is that her husband? | -而她的状况还未见好转 -那是她丈夫吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah. Robert Dahle. | 是的 罗伯特·达勒 |
[10:25] | He and Helen’s parents haven’t left her side. | 他和海伦的父母一直陪着她 |
[10:30] | One minute she’s heading to a client dinner | 她当时准备去跟客户吃饭 |
[10:32] | and everything is fine, | 一切正常 |
[10:34] | and the next she’s… like this. | 突然间她就成这样了 |
[10:38] | This client dinner — who was there? | 跟客户吃饭 客户是谁 |
[10:40] | A friend of Helen’s from college. | 海伦大学的朋友 |
[10:42] | The police have already cleared her. | 警方已经排除她的嫌疑了 |
[10:45] | What did Helen tell you about the case against Panetti? | 海伦跟你说了诉讼帕内蒂的案子了吗 |
[10:47] | Nothing. The attorneys instructed her not to. | 没有 律师让她别说 |
[10:50] | She knew how dangerous this was, | 她知道其中的危险性 |
[10:51] | but she agreed to testify anyway. | 但她还是同意指证了 |
[10:53] | I can’t imagine how difficult this must be for you. | 你一定特别难过 |
[10:56] | And you’ve been with her the entire time she’s been comatose? | 她昏迷时你一直都在陪着她吗 |
[10:59] | No, I… I went to Sarasota Springs this past weekend. | 不 我上周末去了萨拉托加温泉 |
[11:04] | Go on, Robert. Tell them where you went. | 说吧 罗伯特 告诉他们你去了哪 |
[11:07] | There’s a little hotel in Sarasota. | 萨拉托加有个小旅馆 |
[11:10] | A sort of a getaway for us — | 算是我们的”秘密基地” |
[11:12] | birthdays, anniversaries, and — | 庆祝生日 纪念日什么的 |
[11:14] | We would’ve been married 10 years next month. | 我们下个月就结婚十年了 |
[11:17] | Last weekend, I went there to be alone. | 上周末我一个人去了 |
[11:21] | – Think about what to do. – With Helen. | -想了想该怎么办 -是拿海伦怎么办 |
[11:24] | In case she doesn’t… | 万一她醒不过来 |
[11:26] | Please, I’m begging you. | 求你们了 |
[11:28] | Find out what happened to my wife. | 请查清我太太到底怎么了 |
[11:31] | No, I got it. I got it. | 不 我明白了 我明白了 |
[11:33] | Agent Navabi. | 纳瓦比探员 |
[11:34] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你与我见面 |
[11:36] | Oh, what an unpleasant surprise. | 好一个”惊”喜 |
[11:37] | Mr. Panetti insisted on being present for this conversation. | 帕内提先生坚持这次谈话他得在场 |
[11:41] | It’s fine with me. | 没问题 |
[11:42] | I fully intend on being present the day your client is sentenced | 等你的委托人因给海伦·达勒下毒而判刑的那天 |
[11:45] | for poisoning Helen Dahle. | 希望我也在场 |
[11:46] | We never touched Helen. | 我们从没动过海伦一根指头 |
[11:47] | Not me or anyone who works for me. | 不管是我还是我手下的人 |
[11:51] | You asked for this meeting, and we agreed. | 你要求见面 我们同意了这一请求 |
[11:53] | Please tell me it wasn’t so | 希望你不要把时间浪费在 |
[11:55] | you could hurl baseless claims | 这些无法证明与我委托人有关的 |
[11:56] | that you can’t prove at my client. | 莫须有的言论上 |
[11:58] | We know about the Apothecary. | 我们知道药剂师这个人了 |
[12:00] | We know that he specializes in untraceable toxins | 我们知道他专门研究不可追踪的毒素 |
[12:02] | and that you hired him to create that “allergic” reaction. | 你雇他来制造出”过敏”反应 |
[12:06] | What is she talkin’ about? | 她在说什么 |
[12:07] | You can play dumb, Mr. Panetti. | 你就装傻吧 帕内提先生 |
[12:09] | From what I hear, you’ve made quite a profession | 据我所知 你极其擅长 |
[12:11] | out of skirting responsibility for your actions. | 逃避你的所作所为带来的责任 |
[12:13] | Now, hang on. | 等等 |
[12:14] | We can find him on our own. | 我们自己可以找到他 |
[12:16] | And when we do, you’ll realize that this trial you’re facing | 到那时 你就会明白跟联调局动用全部力量 |
[12:18] | is a small matter when compared to what happens | 来调查你和你的组织所带来的影响相比 |
[12:20] | when the full force of the FBI comes down on you | 你现在面对的审讯 |
[12:23] | and your organization. | 只是小菜一碟 |
[12:24] | Or you can help us. | 或者你可以帮我们 |
[12:27] | This is about more than Helen Dahle. | 这不仅是为了救海伦·达勒 |
[12:29] | There are other people we are trying to save. | 我们还要去救其他人 |
[12:31] | Lead us to the Apothecary now, and we will be very grateful. | 帮我们找到药剂师 我们将不胜感激 |
[12:34] | Honey, I don’t know what the hell you’re going on about. | 亲爱的 我不知道你到底在说什么 |
[12:37] | I think what my client means to say — | 我委托人的意思是… |
[12:39] | What your client means is | 你委托人的意思是 |
[12:40] | I’ve never heard of this “Apothecary.” | 我从没听说过”药剂师”这个人 |
[12:42] | And for your information, Helen Dahle’s testimony | 告诉你 海伦·达勒的证词 |
[12:45] | wouldn’t have hurt me or my case one bit. | 对我和我的案子不会有任何不利影响 |
[12:48] | – Is that right? – That’s exactly right, sweetheart. | -是吗 -正是如此 亲爱的 |
[12:50] | The U.S. Attorney’s got it wrong. | 检察官搞错了 |
[12:52] | I didn’t pay anyone to firebomb my competition. | 我没雇人去炸我的竞争对手 |
[12:55] | I’m the victim here. | 我是受害者 |
[12:57] | – Tell her, Arnold. – It’s true. | -告诉她 阿诺德 -这是真的 |
[12:59] | Whoever took out Mr. Panetti’s competitor | 除掉帕内提先生竞争对手的人 |
[13:01] | contacted us the next day, | 第二天联系了我们 |
[13:03] | threatened to destroy our business | 要是我们不付钱给他们的话 |
[13:04] | if we didn’t pay their extortion fee. | 威胁要摧毁我们的生意 |
[13:06] | Now my client did instruct Helen to make that phantom payment, | 我的委托人吩咐海伦去付钱 |
[13:10] | but not for taking out a rival. | 不是为了除掉竞争对手 |
[13:11] | To avoid becoming a victim as well. | 而是为了避免沦为受害者 |
[13:14] | I assume you can prove this. | 希望你所言非虚 |
[13:15] | We can, and we would have at trial. | 当然 我们会在庭审中给出证据 |
[13:17] | So, you see, I had no motive to hurt Helen. | 所以你看 我没有伤害海伦的动机 |
[13:20] | Truth is, I liked her, | 事实上 我挺喜欢她的 |
[13:21] | and if you don’t find the bastard who did this to her, | 要是你们找不到那个对她下毒手的混蛋 |
[13:23] | I will. | 我来找 |
[13:26] | And then you will have something to charge me with. | 到时候你们就有理由起诉我了 |
[13:29] | Arnold, give Agent Navabi copies of whatever she needs. | 阿诺德 无论纳瓦比探员需要什么材料都给她 |
[13:33] | I think we’re done here. | 我们的谈话到此为止 |
[13:35] | ♬但不是在我怀里♬ | |
[13:40] | ♬时间飞逝♬ | |
[13:40] | Give it a go, sweetheart. | 试一试 亲爱的 |
[13:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:45] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[13:47] | ♬我看着她飞翔♬ | |
[13:49] | ♬我看着她飞翔♬ | |
[13:51] | Perfect. | 真棒 |
[13:57] | ♬时间飞逝♬ | |
[13:59] | I know, dear. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[14:00] | I don’t want to, but what choice do I have? | 我也不想这样 但没办法 |
[14:03] | I can’t trust you to stay if you’re not sedated. | 要是你不服镇静剂的话我不信你会老实待着 |
[14:06] | You might try and run off again. | 你又要试图逃跑了 |
[14:09] | We’re not there yet, but we will be. | 我们还没完全互相信任 但总有一天会的 |
[14:11] | I know we will. | 我知道会的 |
[14:15] | ♬我感觉到真实♬ | |
[14:21] | ♬这只小鸟♬ | |
[14:25] | It’s gonna happen. | 会实现的 |
[14:28] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[14:29] | ♬时间飞逝♬ | |
[14:30] | ♬抓不住她的痕迹♬ | |
[14:33] | ♬抓不住她的痕迹♬ | |
[14:37] | ♬没有牢笼♬ | |
[15:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:23] | Who put you in there? | 谁把你关在里面的 |
[16:25] | Is this a sick joke? | 这是恶作剧吗 |
[16:28] | You did! | 你干的 |
[16:35] | All right, the forensic accountant examined Panetti’s financials. | 法务会计师调查了帕内提的财务情况 |
[16:37] | And according to him, the $200,000 was paid to | 据他所说 那二十万是付给 |
[16:40] | the Atlantic Coast Lepidopterology Research Institute. | 大西洋海岸鳞翅类昆虫学研究院 |
[16:44] | Lepidopterology? | 海岸鳞翅类昆虫学 |
[16:45] | Yeah, its website advertises it as a non-profit | 其网站介绍说研究院为非盈利机构 |
[16:47] | dedicated to the research of butterflies. | 专注于蝴蝶研究 |
[16:50] | But it’s not a 501(c)(3) | 但不属于美国二十九类非盈利机构 |
[16:51] | and it’s not listed in any directory | 也不在我能找到的 |
[16:52] | of non-profits that I can find. | 任何非盈利名录上 |
[16:54] | In fact, their entire board of directors | 事实上 他们董事会成员的照片 |
[16:57] | is made up of stock photo models. | 都是拿图库素材拼的 |
[16:59] | So the charity’s a fake. | 这家慈善机构是伪造的 |
[17:01] | The 200k went into a Swiss bank account | 那二十万流入一个瑞士银行账户 |
[17:03] | and has since been wired through dozens of other banks. | 之后转到另外几十家银行 |
[17:06] | The money has basically just disappeared into the ether by now. | 目前那笔钱就算是凭空消失了 |
[17:08] | Aram, I sent you a video. | 阿兰姆 我发了一段视频 |
[17:10] | The lead on Panetti didn’t pan out. | 帕内提的线索没有结果 |
[17:11] | – Yeah, we’ve got nothing. – Take a look at this. | -什么发现也没有 -看看这个 |
[17:14] | Helen Dahle’s husband said he had to get away | 海伦·达勒的丈夫说他得离开 |
[17:16] | to clear his head and think about his wife’s future. | 清清思绪 考虑一下妻子的未来 |
[17:20] | Well, Robert Dahle did go to Sarasota Springs, | 罗伯特·达勒确实去了萨拉托加温泉 |
[17:23] | and he did stay in the hotel he mentioned, | 也住在他说的那家酒店 |
[17:25] | but he did not stay alone. | 但他不是一个人 |
[17:27] | Dahle was cheating on his wife. | 达勒出轨了 |
[17:29] | Are you saying that the husband hired the Apothecary | 你是说这位丈夫雇了药剂师 |
[17:31] | to kill his wife? | 杀他妻子 |
[17:32] | I’m just saying he definitely had a motive. | 我只是说他绝对有动机那么做 |
[17:39] | When did I meet you? | 我们什么时候见的 |
[17:41] | – Are you serious? – Humor me. | -你说真的吗 -说说吧 |
[17:43] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[17:46] | Before you threw me in the car and drove here. | 之后你把我丢到车上 开到这里 |
[17:48] | Here? I-I, uh… Who lives here? | 这里 我…这儿住的谁 |
[17:51] | How would I know? I got here in a trunk. | 我怎么知道 我都在后备箱里 |
[17:54] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:55] | I know this is… | 我知道 |
[17:57] | … an unusual, frightening predicament. | 这情况真是不寻常又可怕 |
[18:01] | But I assure you, I mean you no harm. | 但我保证 我无意伤害你 |
[18:03] | Says the man with the gun. | 你手上可拿着枪呢 |
[18:07] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[18:09] | Lou Lou. | 露露 |
[18:11] | Lou Lou McLellan. | 露露·麦克莱伦 |
[18:13] | Can you be careful with that thing? | 你能小心点拿枪吗 |
[18:19] | Was I alone last night, | 昨晚我是一个人 |
[18:20] | or was I accompanied by… | 还是有人 |
[18:23] | anybody… my associate? | 陪着…我的朋友 |
[18:27] | Uh, Dembe. | 邓比 |
[18:34] | No. | 不 |
[18:42] | – What is wrong with you? – I don’t know. | -你怎么了 -我不知道 |
[18:45] | You need a doctor. | 你得去看医生 |
[18:55] | We’re looking for corticosteroids, | 我们要找皮质类固醇 |
[18:58] | bronchodilator. | 支气管扩张器 |
[19:09] | Go, go, go. I’m fine. | 去吧 我没事 |
[19:25] | Corticosteroids. | 皮质类固醇 |
[19:28] | I’ve lived my entire adult life surrounded by… | 我成年以来一直生活在 |
[19:34] | a corona of death. | 死亡威胁下 |
[19:38] | Some days I’ve even longed for it. | 有时我甚至还盼着死神降临 |
[19:41] | But lately, I — I find I’m… | 但最近 我意识到 |
[19:44] | I’m unwilling to go gentle into that good night. | 我不甘心温柔地步入那良夜 |
[19:48] | Bronchodilator. | 支气管扩张器 |
[19:54] | We were told Ilario Panetti poisoned her. | 说是伊拉里奥·帕内提给她下的毒 |
[19:57] | That’s what we thought, too, | 我们之前也这么认为 |
[19:58] | but the situation has taken a turn. | 但现在情况有反转 |
[20:00] | We found surveillance footage. | 发现了监控录像 |
[20:02] | Do either of you recognize this woman? | 你们认识这女人吗 |
[20:05] | – When was this? – Last weekend. | -什么时候 -上周末 |
[20:07] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:08] | Helen and Robert have a very happy marriage. | 海伦和罗伯特婚姻美满 |
[20:10] | He’s a model husband. | 他是模范丈夫 |
[20:12] | They’ve been head over heels for each other | 他们从第一次见面 |
[20:13] | from the day they met. | 就彼此倾心 |
[20:15] | He’d never dream of straying. | 他不可能有别的心思 |
[20:16] | We had to bully her into getting the prenup, for God’s sake. | 婚前协议还是我们逼她提的呢 |
[20:19] | There’s a prenup? | 有婚前协议 |
[20:21] | Helen’s father, John Tadsen, was a hedge fund titan. | 海伦的父亲约翰·坦森是对冲基金巨头 |
[20:24] | His New York firm was worth $4.7 billion. | 他的纽约事务所价值四十七亿美金 |
[20:28] | His children and his children’s children are set for life. | 他的子女孙辈都将一辈子不愁 |
[20:31] | To protect his daughter from gold diggers, | 为了避免女婿是冲钱来的 |
[20:33] | Tadsen made Robert sign a prenup. | 坦森逼罗伯特签了一份婚前协议 |
[20:34] | Now, according to the agreement, | 根据该协议 |
[20:36] | there’s no payout for death or divorce | 结婚十年内女方死亡或夫妻离异 |
[20:38] | before 10 years. | 他一分钱都分不到 |
[20:39] | How long have they been married? | 他们结婚多久了 |
[20:40] | They’re two weeks shy of their 10-year anniversary. | 距离十周年还有两周 |
[20:43] | So that’s either a really, really bad coincidence or… | 要么是个糟糕的巧合 要么 |
[20:46] | Or Helen found out about the mistress, | 要么海伦发现了情妇的存在 |
[20:49] | and Robert put her in the penalty box | 而罗伯特要罚她 |
[20:51] | so she couldn’t divorce him before the prenup expired. | 所以她在婚前协议失效前无法跟他离婚 |
[20:54] | What’s the payout after 10 years? | 十年后能拿到多少 |
[20:55] | Close to $15 million. | 将近一千五百万 |
[20:57] | I think we could bring this guy in and take a run at him. | 我想我们可以把这家伙带进来审审 |
[20:58] | No. Take a shot at the girlfriend first. | 不 先找他女朋友试试 |
[21:01] | Let’s see just how much she really loves this guy. | 看看她到底有多爱他 |
[21:10] | So are the police on their way? | 警察在路上了吗 |
[21:12] | Who’s Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白是谁 |
[21:15] | After I got some of those pills in you, you came to… | 在我给你吃了些药后 你就… |
[21:17] | Well, sort of… kept saying her name. | 一直喊着她的名字 |
[21:20] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[21:23] | Someone who’d miss you if you died? | 你死了会想念你的某个人吗 |
[21:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[21:30] | Tell me your name again. | 再说一遍你的名字 |
[21:32] | Lou Lou. | 露露 |
[21:34] | Lou Lou. | 露露 |
[21:35] | You saved my life, Lou Lou. Thank you. | 你救了我一命 露露 谢谢你 |
[21:37] | Like I needed a dead body on my conscience. | 我也不想良心上背负一条人命 |
[21:41] | You were in bad shape. Well, worse shape. | 你当时很糟糕 相当糟糕 |
[21:43] | You try to hide it, but you’re scared. | 你试图隐藏 但你很害怕 |
[21:45] | I wasn’t just gonna leave you. | 我没法就那么扔下你 |
[21:49] | Well, it was remarkably generous | 考虑到我把你锁在后备箱里 |
[21:51] | given that I locked you in the trunk of a car. | 你真是无比的大方 |
[21:53] | Well, you were pretty polite about it, all things considered. | 考虑到这一切 你说得还真是轻巧 |
[22:10] | I’ve been poisoned… | 我被下毒了 |
[22:13] | by someone close to me. | 被我亲近的人 |
[22:16] | I need to figure out by who. | 我需要弄清楚是谁 |
[22:19] | What happened last night? I can’t remember. | 昨晚发生了什么 我不记得了 |
[22:21] | You and your friend broke into the apartment across the hall. | 你和你朋友闯进对面的公寓 |
[22:25] | I called the cops and then I went over | 我打了电话报警 |
[22:27] | to peek through the door. | 然后隔着门偷看 |
[22:28] | It was all busted in, and there you were. | 房子被翻得一团糟 而你就在那 |
[22:30] | I said the police are on their way, and you said, | 我说警察在路上了 然后你说 |
[22:32] | “My sincerest apologies, but if that’s the case, | “非常抱歉 但要是这样的话 |
[22:35] | then you’re coming with us.” | 你得跟我们走了” |
[22:37] | Then you put me in the trunk. | 接着你把我关进了后备箱 |
[22:39] | – Why? – Damned if I know. | -为什么 -我怎么知道 |
[22:41] | But while you were asleep, I found out | 不过在你昏迷时 我弄清了 |
[22:42] | the name of the guy that lives in that apartment. | 对面公寓住户的名字 |
[22:45] | Marvin Gerard. You know him? | 马尔文·杰拉德 |
[22:48] | He’s my attorney. | 他是我的律师 |
[22:56] | It’s over, Brooklyn. | 都结束了 布鲁克林 |
[22:58] | Robert told us everything. | 罗伯特把一切都告诉我们了 |
[23:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[23:01] | You’ve been on the hook, what, two, three years | 得有两三年了吧 你一直盼着 |
[23:03] | waiting for him to leave Helen for you? | 他离开海伦跟你在一起 |
[23:05] | You finally figured out that the only way that | 你终于明白 |
[23:07] | you’d ever be with him is over Helen’s dead body. | 能跟他在一起的唯一办法就是杀掉海伦 |
[23:10] | And so you made a plan. Poisoned her. | 于是你有了计划 对她下毒 |
[23:12] | I’m not saying anything until I have a lawyer. | 在律师到之前我什么也不会说 |
[23:15] | She’s in a coma. | 她陷入了昏迷 |
[23:18] | Robert hasn’t left her side. | 罗伯特并没有抛下她 |
[23:19] | Guess he changed his mind. | 看来他改变心意了 |
[23:20] | That’s not true. | 这不可能 |
[23:21] | Well, he told us that you poisoned his wife. | 他跟我们说是你对他妻子下的毒 |
[23:24] | Now if that’s not true, | 如果不是的话 |
[23:25] | you better tell us what really happened. | 你最好告诉我们真正的情况 |
[23:27] | You know that woman treats him like a servant, right? | 你们知道那女人把他当奴才使唤吧 |
[23:29] | He’s carried that princess’s baggage for nine years, | 他伺候那小公主九年了 |
[23:31] | and he couldn’t take it anymore! | 他再也无法忍受了 |
[23:32] | So you planned it together? | 所以是你俩合谋的 |
[23:34] | No, I told him I didn’t want anything to do with it. | 不 我告诉他我不想跟这事有任何瓜葛 |
[23:36] | But you knew what he was doing. | 但你早知道他的打算 |
[23:38] | See, that makes you a co-conspirator. | 你看 这样你就是同谋了 |
[23:41] | Now if you wanna reduce your jail time, | 如果你想缩短你的刑期 |
[23:43] | you’re gonna tell us exactly how he did. | 告诉我们他究竟是怎么做的 |
[23:45] | How did he put her in a coma? | 他是怎么让她陷入昏迷的 |
[23:47] | I don’t know how it works. | 我不知道是怎么实现的 |
[23:48] | You’re gonna need to tell us what you do know. | 你得告诉我们你知道的 |
[23:51] | It’s a liquid. Some sort of drop. | 是一种液体 某种眼药水 |
[23:55] | I’ve never seen him actually use it. | 我从未见他真正用过 |
[23:57] | I just know that he gives it to her twice a week. | 我只知道他每周给她滴两次 |
[23:59] | Who did he get the poison from? | 他是从谁那里拿到毒药的 |
[24:01] | He never said. | 他从未说过 |
[24:03] | But I can tell you where he keeps it. | 但我可以告诉你们他把毒药藏在哪里 |
[24:07] | What the hell? Hey! | 搞什么 |
[24:09] | Hey, you have no right to come into my — | 你无权闯进我的… |
[24:10] | No knock search warrant. | 搜查令在手 无需敲门 |
[24:13] | I have no idea what you’re looking for. | 我不知道你们要找什么 |
[24:14] | But I guarantee you’re not gonna find it. | 但我保证你们绝对找不到 |
[24:17] | Unless you wanna parade that on your perp walk, | 除非你想在被带走时拽着下体 |
[24:19] | I suggest you get dressed. | 我建议你穿上裤子 |
[24:21] | You think you’re arresting me? | 你们以为能逮捕我吗 |
[24:23] | As a matter of fact, I do — | 事实上 我能 |
[24:25] | for the attempted murder of Helen Dahle. | 你涉嫌谋杀海伦·达勒未遂 |
[24:27] | And if you want even a sliver off your sentence, | 如果你想稍微减一点刑期 |
[24:29] | you’re gonna tell us who made that poison for you. | 你就得告诉我们毒药是谁给你制的 |
[24:32] | I have no idea what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[24:33] | Let’s get this to the lab, ID was kind of a poison it is. | 把这个带到实验室 鉴别毒药种类 |
[24:36] | Maybe it’ll tell us something about whoever created it. | 或许能知道制作者的身份 |
[24:43] | Everything we’ve gone through has finally paid off. | 我们经历的一切终于有了回报 |
[24:52] | We’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[24:58] | I wanted so badly to show you, but I didn’t wanna jinx us. | 我早就想给你看了 但又怕触霉头 |
[25:04] | I know. Believe me, I’m just as excited as you. | 我懂 相信我 我和你一样激动 |
[25:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:13] | The mobile. You don’t love it. | 床铃 你不喜欢它 |
[25:15] | You know what? You’re right. | 其实你说得对 |
[25:16] | I’ll fix it. I want you to be happy. | 我会处理的 我想要你开心 |
[25:19] | Everything’s gonna be perfect. | 一切都会很完美的 |
[25:28] | 警方告示 禁止入内 | |
[25:35] | What were we doing here? | 我们在这里做什么 |
[25:49] | Becky. | 贝基 |
[25:51] | I took you to Marvin’s fiancée’s house. | 我带你去了马尔文未婚妻的房子 |
[26:02] | Looks like he left in a hurry. | 看上去他走得很匆忙 |
[26:09] | Marvin. It’s Raymond. | 马尔文 我是雷蒙德 |
[26:10] | We’re all here at John’s. Where are you? | 我们都在约翰餐厅 你在哪 |
[26:17] | John’s. | 约翰餐厅 |
[26:19] | I know that place. | 我知道那里 |
[26:21] | It’s not very far. I could take you. | 不远 我可以带你去 |
[26:22] | You’ve been… | 考虑到 |
[26:24] | kind to an extraordinary degree | 我们是怎么认识的 |
[26:26] | considering how we began our acquaintance. | 你对我实在太好了 |
[26:30] | But I won’t drag you any further into this. | 但我不想把你拖得更深 |
[26:32] | You don’t deserve that. | 不能这样对你 |
[26:35] | I’ll take it from here. | 从现在起就我一个人来 |
[26:38] | Well, I hope you get better. | 希望你好起来 |
[26:41] | And I hope you find the answers you’re looking for. | 希望你找到你想找的答案 |
[26:43] | I hope you get to see Elizabeth again. | 我希望你能再见到伊丽莎白 |
[26:55] | Guys? | 各位 |
[26:56] | This Apothecary, this guy is good. | 这个药剂师真厉害 |
[26:58] | You got the toxicology report? | 你拿到毒理学鉴定报告了 |
[26:59] | He knew Helen Dahle. | 他早就知道海伦·达勒 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry. Not know, know like he met her. | 抱歉 不是说见过面跟她认识 |
[27:04] | He knew her medical history and he used it against her. | 他知道她的就医史并加以利用加害于她 |
[27:06] | Helen’s doctors think she went into a coma because | 海伦的医生认为她是因为 |
[27:09] | of a reaction to a tree nut allergy, but the truth is, | 坚果过敏而昏迷 但事实上 |
[27:12] | this Apothecary used some sort of complex, | 药剂师用了某种化合物 |
[27:16] | weaponized allergen to trigger the same reaction. | 将过敏原武器化 引发同样的反应 |
[27:20] | Meaning her doctors — | 说明她的医生 |
[27:21] | Were treating the symptoms, but not the cause. | 只处理症状 没有治疗病因 |
[27:23] | How does this help us with Reddington? | 这个怎么帮我们救雷丁顿 |
[27:24] | We have to find out if Reddington has any | 我们得查清楚雷丁顿 |
[27:25] | pre-existing conditions, which one was targeted. | 有无病史 以及被利用的是哪一个 |
[27:28] | And find an antidote to reverse the effects | 还要在接下来的几个小时内 |
[27:30] | all in the next several hours. | 找到解毒剂来逆转毒性 |
[27:31] | Right, that — that is the bad news. | 这是坏消息 |
[27:33] | There’s good news? | 还有好消息 |
[27:34] | The lab did find one distinct element | 实验室在罗伯特·达勒的公寓中提取的 |
[27:36] | in the molecular structure of the drops | 毒剂分子结构中 |
[27:39] | taken from Robert Dahle’s apartment. | 发现一个独特的成分 |
[27:41] | A peptide unique to the venom of Bungarus flaviceps, | 一种仅存于黄头环蛇毒液中的多肽 |
[27:46] | also known as the red-headed krait. | 又称红头环蛇 |
[27:49] | – Incredibly rare. – So it’s easy to trace. | -极度罕见 -所以很容易追踪 |
[27:51] | Only four suppliers in the world, | 全世界只有四个供应商 |
[27:53] | and only one in America. | 只有一个在美国 |
[27:55] | A defunct reptile farm | 宾州斯克兰顿郊外 |
[27:56] | outside of Scranton, P.A. | 一家已关停的爬行动物农场 |
[28:00] | Hightower Serpentarium. | 海托华蛇苑 |
[28:02] | Owned by… | 老板是 |
[28:03] | Asa Hightower, who, according to his license, | 阿萨·海托华 从他的驾照来看 |
[28:07] | still lives in an apartment on site. | 还住在那里的一间公寓里 |
[28:09] | Get there now. | 现在就去 |
[28:13] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[28:24] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[29:28] | Sending these files to Aram to cross-reference them | 把这些文件发给阿兰姆 |
[29:31] | with any unexplained poisoning deaths. | 和原因不明的中毒死亡事件交叉对比 |
[29:34] | Oh, there are dozens of victims here. | 有几十个受害者 |
[29:36] | – Here’s Helen Dahle. – Helen Dahle. | -有海伦·达勒 -海伦·达勒 |
[29:39] | Hey. Get these to the lab. | 把这些送到实验室 |
[29:42] | Hopefully that file will help the antidote for her. | 希望那份文件能帮忙得出解药救她 |
[29:44] | The wife’s coming around. | 他妻子清醒了 |
[29:50] | It’s gonna be okay, Mrs. Hightower. | 不会有事的 海托华夫人 |
[29:52] | I have to tell you…where… | 我必须告诉你 在哪 |
[29:55] | Are you trying to tell us where your husband is? | 你是想告诉我们你丈夫在哪吗 |
[30:00] | What happened here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[30:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:02] | What happened is you summoned us here to dinner | 你叫我们来吃晚餐 |
[30:04] | and locked us in the kitchen without an explanation. | 然后无缘无故把我们锁进厨房 |
[30:08] | Feel free to give us one now. | 你倒是给我们一个解释 |
[30:10] | Three of my accountants, a couple of money launderers, | 我的三位会计 几位洗钱者 |
[30:13] | a handful of… | 还有几位… |
[30:15] | investment advisors and bankers. | 投资顾问及银行家 |
[30:19] | Believe me, David, | 大卫 相信我 |
[30:20] | no one wants an explanation more than I. | 没人比我更想知道发生了什么 |
[30:22] | Please. Accept my apologies. | 拜托了 请接受我的道歉 |
[30:26] | Just take me back to the dinner and…tell me what happened. | 咱们继续进晚饭 告诉我发生了什么 |
[30:29] | Mr. Reddington, you invited us to dinner. | 雷丁顿先生 你请我们来吃饭 |
[30:32] | We’re sitting here. You — you get up, you make a speech. | 我们坐在这儿 你起身讲了一番话 |
[30:35] | Thank you all for coming on such short notice. | 感谢你们能这么快赶来 |
[30:38] | I must admit, I’ve never had the pleasure of dining | 必须承认 我此前从未有幸 |
[30:41] | in this particular establishment before. | 在这里进餐 |
[30:44] | I do wish we could enjoy it under more auspicious circumstances, | 我也希望能是因稍微喜庆点的缘故来聚餐 |
[30:48] | but so be it. | 但 就这样吧 |
[30:51] | It was about the attack on your assets. | 是关于袭击你资产的事 |
[30:53] | By whoever killed Zack Smoll? | 是杀了扎克·斯莫尔的人干得 |
[30:55] | I’ve always found stories of betrayal | 我一向觉得背叛的故事 |
[30:58] | to be so compelling, | 着实引人入胜 |
[31:01] | so tragic for all those involved. | 其中所有主人公都如此可悲 |
[31:04] | Judas, Iago, | 犹大 伊阿古 |
[31:06] | men who were beloved by those they’d betrayed. | 他们背叛了深爱自己的人 |
[31:09] | You were telling one of those stories you love. | 你当时讲着自己喜欢的一个故事 |
[31:12] | If you’re even thinking about another parable, | 你要是又打算扯什么寓言 |
[31:15] | I may strangle you myself. | 我恐怕会亲手掐死你 |
[31:17] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺 对吧 |
[31:19] | That the ones in whom we place our greatest trust | 我们给予最多信任的人 |
[31:23] | are best positioned to put the knife in our backs. | 也最方便在我们背后捅刀子 |
[31:26] | You said you had Levine follow the money. | 你说你叫莱文去查那笔钱 |
[31:29] | The funds came from one of your own accounts. | 那笔钱来自你名下的一个账户 |
[31:31] | The 11 people to whom I extended invitations tonight | 今晚我邀请了十一位来客 |
[31:35] | were the only ones who could have accessed | 只有这十一位能接触到 |
[31:37] | that particular account. | 那个账户 |
[31:39] | One of those 11 is a traitor, | 其中一个就是叛徒 |
[31:42] | and only 10 of you are here. | 到场只有十位 |
[31:45] | Perhaps our Judas didn’t have the nerve to attend | 或许我们的犹大没有勇气来出席 |
[31:48] | this last supper. | 这最后的晚餐 |
[31:50] | Well, I can assure you, I will find the guilty party, | 我向你们保证 我一定会找到这个罪人 |
[31:53] | and he or she will be held accountable. | 他或她将被追究罪责 |
[31:58] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[32:00] | You sent the chef and his staff home, | 你让主厨和员工们回家了 |
[32:01] | you took our phones, you locked us in the kitchen. | 收走我们的手机 把我们锁进厨房 |
[32:04] | I prefer something stronger. | 我想来点更烈的 |
[32:07] | This’ll do for the moment. | 这个就行 |
[32:10] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[32:12] | The wine. | 红酒 |
[32:14] | I had a glass of wine at the dinner. | 我就餐时喝了一杯红酒 |
[32:18] | Was it from one of these bottles? | 是这儿哪一瓶里的酒吗 |
[32:19] | No. The waiter poured it from a bottle that was set aside. | 不 服务员是取旁边一只酒瓶倒的 |
[32:23] | What bottle? | 哪只酒瓶 |
[32:35] | 老朋友 抱歉我来不了 马尔文 | |
[32:39] | Marvin Gerard. | 马尔文·杰拉德 |
[32:43] | Aram, we need a list of all the stores that sell | 阿兰姆 我们需要蛇苑方圆十六公里内 |
[32:45] | baby products in a 10-mile radius of the Serpentarium. | 出售婴儿用品的商店清单 |
[32:48] | – Baby stores? – What about Reddington? | -婴儿用品店 -那雷丁顿呢 |
[32:50] | – Did you find an antidote? – There were no medical records, | -你找到解药了吗 -没有医疗记录 |
[32:52] | nothing about Reddington on file. | 没有关于雷丁顿的记录 |
[32:54] | Wait, why are we looking for baby stores? | 等等 为什么要找婴儿用品店 |
[32:56] | Hightower’s wife thinks he’s out buying nursery supplies. | 海托华的妻子认为他出门买护理品了 |
[32:59] | – She’s pregnant. – I thought she was comatose? | -她怀孕了 -她不是一直昏迷吗 |
[33:02] | – That’s when he assaulted her. – My God. | -他就是那时候侵犯的她 -天哪 |
[33:04] | The closest one is Albee Baby in Harding. | 最近的一家店是在哈丁的阿尔比宝贝 |
[33:07] | I’m sending you an address now. | 正给你们发送地址 |
[33:09] | Looking for a mobile? | 想买床铃吗 |
[33:10] | I thought perhaps the planets, | 我本想要星系的 |
[33:12] | but I think we’ll go with the dinosaurs. | 但还是要恐龙的吧 |
[33:14] | Reptiles have a special place in our hearts. | 爬行动物在我们心中有着特殊地位 |
[33:16] | Well, congratulations. You must be thrilled. | 恭喜你 你一定激动极了 |
[33:19] | How far along is she? | 她多大了 |
[33:21] | Almost 7 weeks. It’s our first. | 将近七周 这是头胎 |
[33:23] | Mom’s on bed rest, so the shopping is all up to me. | 妈妈卧床休息 所以采购由我全权负责 |
[33:27] | Asa Hightower, FBI. | 阿萨·海托华 联调局 |
[33:28] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[33:31] | Look around, Agent. | 看看周围 探员 |
[33:33] | You really wanna start shooting here? | 你真想在这儿开枪吗 |
[33:34] | We have your files, your wife. | 我们手上有那些档案和你的妻子 |
[33:37] | She’s eager to testify against you. | 她很热心指控你 |
[33:40] | Now put it down. | 快放下 |
[33:48] | Get down! On the ground. | 趴下 趴在地上 |
[33:51] | How’d you know that was gonna work? | 你怎么知道那玩意可以 |
[33:52] | You ever trip over one of those things in the dark? | 你在黑暗中被这些东西绊倒过吗 |
[33:55] | They’re lethal. | 它们可是致命的 |
[33:58] | – Reddington. – Elizabeth, where are you? | -雷丁顿 -伊丽莎白 你在哪里 |
[34:00] | Asa Hightower, the Apothecary — | 阿萨·海托华 药剂师 |
[34:02] | we have him in custody and we found his lab. | 我们抓住他了 也找到了他的实验室 |
[34:04] | Have you i-identified the toxin? | 你查清是哪种毒了吗 |
[34:06] | The lab’s working on it. | 实验室正在查 |
[34:07] | Not yet, but they will. | 还没有 但会查出来的 |
[34:12] | Elizabeth, I found the wine that was used | 伊丽莎白 我找到用来 |
[34:15] | to administer the poison. | 下毒的红酒了 |
[34:17] | One of my men is bringing it to you now. | 我正让人把酒送去给你 |
[34:20] | If the Apothecary | 如果药剂师 |
[34:22] | doesn’t tell you what you need to know, | 不肯回答你们的问题 |
[34:24] | the bottle will. | 酒能帮忙 |
[34:25] | Okay. You’re gonna be okay, Reddington. | 好吧 你会没事的 雷丁顿 |
[34:29] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿 |
[34:34] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[34:42] | All right. Let’s keep this simple. | 好吧 废话少说 |
[34:44] | We have two questions — | 我们有两个问题 |
[34:45] | who paid you to poison Reddington, | 谁雇你给雷丁顿下毒 |
[34:46] | and how do we cure him? | 以及如何救他 |
[34:48] | My clients contact me anonymously over the dark web. | 客户都是通过暗网匿名联系 |
[34:52] | They don’t want me to know who they are | 他们不希望暴露身份 |
[34:53] | and I don’t want to know. Clean. | 我也不想知道 简简单单 |
[34:55] | The antidote for the poison you gave Reddington. | 你给雷丁顿下那种毒的解药 |
[34:58] | First of all, I did not poison him. | 首先 我没有给他下毒 |
[35:00] | I merely provided the means for someone else to do so. | 我只是提供了方法 是别人干的 |
[35:03] | I’ve never poisoned anyone. | 我从来没给任何人下过毒 |
[35:05] | I’m sure your wife would disagree. | 你妻子肯定不同意 |
[35:07] | My wife was running around with Clive Hollis. | 我妻子之前跟克莱夫·霍利斯私奔 |
[35:09] | I’m just sure about it. | 我只肯定这点 |
[35:10] | She needed to be… subdued. | 她需要…被束缚 |
[35:13] | She’s a very confused woman, but she’ll come around. | 她现在脑子很糊涂 但会清楚的 |
[35:16] | Come around to what? | 清楚什么 |
[35:18] | The fact that you repeatedly raped her? | 清楚你多次强奸她吗 |
[35:22] | Having raided my facility, | 你们突袭了我的地盘 |
[35:24] | you’re in possession of information | 现在手头掌握的情况 |
[35:25] | that will help you solve well over 20 cold cases | 能解决二十多件悬案 |
[35:28] | and bring others out of various altered states. | 还能治愈不少人 |
[35:31] | You will return them to their lives and families. | 让他们重获新生 回归家庭 |
[35:35] | Really, you should be thanking me. | 真的 你们该谢谢我 |
[35:37] | – You’re delusional. – I’m not crazy. | -你做梦 -我没疯 |
[35:39] | I know you’re gonna charge me | 我知道虽然我是无辜的 |
[35:40] | regardless of my innocence. | 你们还是会指控我 |
[35:43] | But I have something you want | 但我有你们想要的东西 |
[35:44] | and vice versa. | 你们也有我想要的 |
[35:46] | – What’s that? – Simple. | -什么东西 -很简单 |
[35:47] | You take the death penalty off the table, | 你们免除我的死刑 |
[35:49] | and I’ll tell you how to cure Raymond Reddington. | 我就告诉你们怎么治愈雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[35:52] | All that bravado. You’re afraid of the needle. | 如此虚张声势 你就是怕死 |
[35:54] | I’m not afraid to die, but it turns out | 我不怕死 然而 |
[35:56] | I have something to live for. | 还有值得我活下来的事 |
[35:57] | I’m gonna be a father. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[35:59] | We wished for a child for so long. | 我们一直想要个孩子 |
[36:01] | Even from a jail cell, we’ll be a family. | 就算我进了监狱 我们还是一家人 |
[36:14] | I didn’t think he was the flowers and balloons kind of guy. | 我觉得他不是那种喜欢花和气球的人 |
[36:16] | I was gonna go with wine, | 我本来想买红酒 |
[36:17] | but then I remembered Mr. Reddington said | 然后我想起雷丁顿先生说过 |
[36:19] | he may have been poisoned with wine, so I, uh… | 他可能是喝红酒中的毒 所以我… |
[36:22] | And besides, who doesn’t like papaya? | 再说了 谁不喜欢番木瓜呢 |
[36:24] | It’s perfect. He’ll love it. | 很不错 他会喜欢的 |
[36:27] | Mr. Cooper, you came. | 库珀先生 你来了 |
[36:28] | What do we know? | 现在我们知道些什么 |
[36:29] | The Apothecary gave us all the antidotes. | 药剂师把所有解药都给我们了 |
[36:32] | It’s been given to Reddington? | 已经给雷丁顿用了吗 |
[36:33] | But last we checked, he was still in critical condition. | 但他现在仍处于危险之中 |
[36:36] | – Do we think the Apothecary lied? – I don’t know. | -药剂师撒谎了吗 -我不知道 |
[36:39] | You know, he has to be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[36:40] | There’s no shame in hoping for the best, | 对人性抱乐观态度并不可耻 |
[36:42] | even for the worst of us. | 即使是对最坏的那些人 |
[36:44] | I want to caution you against unwarranted optimism, | 我想先提醒你们不要盲目乐观 |
[36:48] | but he’s stable for the moment. | 但他的情况暂时很稳定 |
[36:50] | – Do you think he’ll recover? – Too early to say. | -你觉得他会恢复吗 -现在还说不准 |
[36:53] | Uh, it’ll be a while before we know the extent of the damage | 我们要过一段时间才能知道 |
[36:56] | already done, but the antidote does seem to be working. | 受损情况 但是解药好像确实有用 |
[37:00] | Is there anything else you can tell us? | 你还有什么要告诉我们的 |
[37:01] | Well, just that whoever poisoned him | 给他下毒的人 |
[37:03] | knew his medical history — intimately. | 知道他的病史 非常清楚 |
[37:06] | The toxins were uniquely designed | 这是专门研制用来 |
[37:08] | to target his body chemistry. | 对付他身体状况的毒药 |
[37:10] | Can we see him? | 我们能看看他吗 |
[37:12] | Well, he’s just coming to. | 他刚醒 |
[37:14] | You should give him a few minutes. | 你们应该给他一些时间 |
[37:19] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[37:21] | Did you find Marvin? | 你找到马尔文了吗 |
[37:24] | Oh, yeah. I found the weasel. | 当然了 我找到黄鼠狼了 |
[37:30] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[37:30] | I put the word out. | 我放出了消息 |
[37:31] | We found him at Dulles. | 我们在杜勒斯机场找到了他 |
[37:33] | He was with his broad, the big girl. | 他和他的马子 那个胖姑娘一起 |
[37:36] | Bags packed, headed for the South Pacific. | 收拾好东西 想跑去南太平洋 |
[37:39] | Thank you, Glen. Good work. | 谢谢 格伦 干得好 |
[37:44] | And Dembe? | 那邓比呢 |
[37:55] | Have Marvin taken to that address. | 把马尔文带去这个地址 |
[38:04] | It’s the tox lab. Yes? | 是毒药实验室 喂 |
[38:09] | What? | 什么 |
[38:11] | – I don’t under– – What is it? | -我不明… -怎么了 |
[38:13] | That can’t be right. Are you sure? | 不可能啊 你确定吗 |
[38:19] | Reddington, the result– | 雷丁顿 结果 |
[38:35] | Red. What the hell is this about? | 红魔 这是干吗 |
[38:42] | Where’s Dembe? | 邓比呢 |
[38:43] | Dembe? How would I know? | 邓比 我怎么知道 |
[38:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:47] | I don’t know what any of this is about. | 我完全不知道这是怎么回事 |
[38:49] | Please wait outside. | 请等在外面 |
[38:57] | Unfortunately, for this grand pantomime of innocence, | 很遗憾 你还要费力假装无辜 |
[39:01] | I know a great deal about all of it. | 这一切我已经很清楚了 |
[39:03] | I know about the wine. | 我知道红酒的事 |
[39:05] | I know about you hiring Isabella Stone. | 我知道你雇了伊莎贝拉·斯通 |
[39:08] | About Zack Smoll, | 知道扎克·斯莫尔 |
[39:09] | Stratos and his wife. | 斯特拉托斯和他妻子 |
[39:11] | I know that you were one of very few people | 我知道你是极少数 |
[39:13] | who had access to the account | 有权访问那个 |
[39:15] | that financed the attacks against me. | 出资攻击我的账户的人之一 |
[39:17] | I know that’s why you didn’t come to dinner. | 我知道你缺席晚宴的原因 |
[39:19] | The only thing I don’t know is what you’ve done with Dembe. | 我唯一不知道的是你对邓比做了什么 |
[39:23] | I didn’t show up to dinner because Becky and I were | 我没能出席晚宴 是因为我和贝基 |
[39:25] | on our way to a yoga retreat in Tahiti. | 正去往塔希提的瑜珈静修地 |
[39:27] | It’s a place we found when you sent us down there last year, | 是你去年派我们去那时 我们找到的 |
[39:30] | you remember? | 记得吗 |
[39:33] | Tell me where Dembe is. | 告诉我邓比在哪 |
[39:34] | Red, I swear to you. | 红魔 我向你发誓 |
[39:36] | I don’t know any of what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[39:40] | I shouldn’t be surprised. | 我不该感到惊讶的 |
[39:41] | We’re criminals, after all. It’s in our nature to betray. | 毕竟我们是罪犯 背叛是我们的本性 |
[39:44] | I didn’t do whatever it is you think I did. | 不管你认为我做了什么 我都没做过 |
[39:48] | Remember that wretched bit of business | 还记得马来半岛上的 |
[39:50] | on the Malay Peninsula? | 那件惨事吗 |
[39:52] | I was positive I would rot alone | 我当时很肯定自己会孤身一人 |
[39:56] | in that holding cell in Surat Thani. | 腐烂在素叻他尼的牢房里 |
[39:59] | Slowly eaten alive by mosquitos | 在持续不断的鞭打与惨叫中 |
[40:01] | to the constant refrain of body blows and screaming. | 慢慢被蚊子活生生吃掉 |
[40:04] | 47 interminable days of near-constant rain. | 四十七天没完没了 连续不断地下雨 |
[40:08] | I couldn’t be sure any of my messages had been dispatched. | 我不确定我的消息是否有发出去 |
[40:12] | And then, on the 48th day, | 然后 第四十八天 |
[40:14] | they swung the cell door wide | 他们打开牢房门 |
[40:18] | and handed me a package. | 给了我一个包裹 |
[40:21] | Half a dozen tins of chilled Beluga caviar and a note. | 六罐鲟鱼子冷冻罐头和一张纸条 |
[40:25] | “Love, Marvin.” | “爱你的 马尔文” |
[40:27] | When I think of it — guards on two continents — | 每当我想到 两个大洲的守卫 |
[40:30] | the bribes alone must have cost you a fortune. | 贿赂他们肯定花了你很大一笔钱 |
[40:32] | I still cannot fathom how you managed to pull it off | 我还是不明白当时身在联邦监狱里的你 |
[40:35] | from inside a federal prison. | 是怎么做到这些的 |
[40:37] | But you had my undying gratitude, | 但是我会永远感激你 |
[40:41] | so when the opportunity arose, | 所以当机会出现时 |
[40:45] | I facilitated your freedom. | 我就帮你重获自由 |
[40:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:48] | Why would I betray you? | 那我为什么会背叛你 |
[40:51] | We’ll get to why soon enough. | 我们很快就会揭晓原因 |
[40:53] | But first, | 但是首先 |
[40:55] | I need to know about Dembe. | 我要知道邓比的下落 |
[40:56] | Jesus, Red, | 老天 红魔 |
[40:57] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[41:00] | It’s Elizabeth Keen. She says it’s important. | 是伊丽莎白·基恩 她说很重要 |
[41:05] | – Yes? – The wine was clean. | -说吧 -红酒没有毒素 |
[41:07] | The tox lab said there was nothing in it. | 毒药实验室说里面什么都没有 |
[41:09] | That’s not possible. Check again. | 不可能 再检查一次 |
[41:11] | They said the poison had to have been administered | 他们说毒药必须被下在 |
[41:13] | by something with a higher alcohol content, | 含有更高酒精含量的液体里 |
[41:16] | – like gin or… – Scotch. | -比如说杜松子酒或… -威士忌 |
[41:19] | Yes. Did you drink Scotch? | 是的 你喝了威士忌吗 |
[41:23] | I did. | 喝了 |
[41:28] | But there were only two people who had access to the bottle. | 但只有两个人能碰到瓶子 |
[41:31] | And I’m one of them. | 我是其中一个 |
[41:33] | Who was the other? | 另一个是谁 |
[41:47] | No, it can’t be. | 不可能 |
[41:50] | Raymond, are you okay? | 雷蒙德 你没事吧 |
[41:52] | Reddington, talk to me. Who poisoned you? | 雷丁顿 告诉我 是谁下的毒 |
[41:59] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[42:06] | ♬一定还有出路♬ | |
[42:10] | ♬小丑对小偷说♬ | |
[42:13] | ♬太过迷乱♬ | |
[42:17] | ♬我无法释怀♬ |