时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | ♬无业少年游走街头♬ | |
[00:26] | Got ’em good. | 干得漂亮 |
[00:27] | ♬拳打脚踢发泄不满♬ | |
[00:35] | ♬目无法纪肆意妄为♬ | |
[00:41] | ♬不争不闹夜不能寐♬ | |
[00:44] | ♬舞动起来舞动起来♬ | |
[00:47] | ♬舞动起来舞动起来♬ | |
[00:53] | Get a kick out of this job. | 这活儿有点意思 |
[00:57] | ♬舞动起来♬ | |
[00:59] | ♬舞动起来♬ | |
[01:03] | ♬舞动起来♬ | |
[01:13] | 伊莎贝拉·斯通 第34号 | |
[01:20] | Tom. Tom, honey, wake up. | 汤姆 亲爱的 醒醒 |
[01:23] | I was feeding Agnes, and I — | 刚才在喂艾格尼斯的时候 我 |
[01:24] | – Okay, what happened? – No, no, she’s fine. | -怎么了 -不 她没事 |
[01:27] | I was watching the news, | 我在看新闻 |
[01:30] | and there was a plane crash. | 有一架飞机坠毁了 |
[01:34] | Honey, it was your father’s plane. | 亲爱的 是你父亲的飞机 |
[01:38] | He died. | 他死了 |
[01:42] | 新闻进展 霍华德·哈格里夫死于坠机 | |
[01:42] | Authorities have confirmed the plane | 官方已经确认这架飞机 |
[01:44] | belongs to Howard Hargrave, | 属于霍华德·哈格里夫 |
[01:46] | a sometimes controversial figure | 他在私人武装承包领域 |
[01:48] | in the field of private military contracting. | 是一个很有争议的人物 |
[01:50] | His firm, Halcyon Aegis, is among the largest — | 他的公司宁静神盾是最大的 |
[01:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:58] | For what? I’m not gonna pretend I feel something when I don’t. | 遗憾什么 我是不会假装有感觉的 |
[02:10] | Honey, he was your father. | 亲爱的 他是你父亲 |
[02:11] | I guess. I never really knew him. | 也许吧 我又不了解他 |
[02:15] | I know it sounds cold, but my father, my mother, | 我知道听起来很无情 但是我的父亲母亲 |
[02:17] | that family, whoever they are, I’m not really interested. | 那个家庭 不管他们是谁 我都没兴趣 |
[02:19] | Come on, honey. You must have some questions. | 别这样 亲爱的 你肯定有些疑问 |
[02:21] | You know, when I met my mother, she offered me a job. | 当我遇见我母亲时 她给了我一份工作 |
[02:24] | As an operative, which seems like it would be your dream job. | 去做特工 感觉那是你梦想的工作 |
[02:27] | I meant what I said when I turned her down. | 我拒绝她时说的都是心里话 |
[02:30] | They’re my past. | 他们是我的过往 |
[02:32] | You and Agnes are my future, and that’s what I care about. | 你和艾格尼斯才是我的未来 才是我关心的 |
[02:35] | You can care about us and look for the answers you need. | 你可以一边关心我们一边寻找自己想要的答案 |
[02:38] | Well, that’s the thing. | 问题就在这里 |
[02:39] | I’m not really looking for answers… | 我并不想寻找那些答案 |
[02:40] | except for one. | 我只有一个问题 |
[02:43] | When did I become the old guy that falls asleep on the couch? | 我什么时候变成会在沙发上睡着的老家伙了 |
[02:48] | Is it true about the courier? | 送货员的事是真的吗 |
[02:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:53] | I’m sorry, Raymond. | 我很抱歉 雷蒙德 |
[02:54] | Stratos, we have to take the bitter with the sweet. | 斯特拉托斯 有甜就有苦 |
[02:57] | Unfortunately, it’s not just one courier. | 不幸的是 不仅仅是一个送货员 |
[03:00] | People are talking about other setbacks. | 人们在谈论其他挫败 |
[03:04] | I have a lead on three cargo ships in Marseilles. | 我得知在马赛有三艘货船 |
[03:09] | If they are advertised, we should purchase them. | 如果有消息放出 我们就买下来 |
[03:12] | Your travel itinerary. | 这是你的行程安排 |
[03:14] | I’ve booked a room for you and Corina | 我在我朋友家给你和科丽娜 |
[03:16] | at La Maison de Mon Ami, | 订了一间房 |
[03:18] | a very quiet, lovely villa on the outskirts of Monte Carlo. | 蒙特卡罗郊外非常宁静美丽的一间别墅 |
[03:22] | I’ve put $25,000 on account in their private casino. | 我在他们私人赌场的账户上放了两万五千美元 |
[03:25] | An anniversary present. Chin up, old friend. | 一份周年礼物 振作点 老朋友 |
[03:29] | Drink some champagne, kiss on the balcony, | 喝喝香槟 在露台上接接吻 |
[03:32] | tip well at the tables. | 在赌桌上多打赏点小费 |
[03:33] | We’ve been through worse. | 我们经历过更糟糕的状况 |
[03:41] | I’ll report back once I’ve seen the ships. | 我一找到船就向你报告 |
[03:45] | And for this, thank you so much, Red. | 还有 谢谢你的礼物 雷 |
[03:53] | Where in your empire does he fit in? | 他在你的帝国里扮演什么角色 |
[03:55] | Mediterranean shipping operations. | 负责地中海航运业务 |
[03:57] | You have multiple shipping operations? | 你有很多航运业务吗 |
[04:02] | A courier of mine was murdered in Paris last night. | 我的一个送货员昨晚在巴黎被谋杀了 |
[04:06] | A man named Plumber, | 他叫普拉博 |
[04:07] | killed by our next Blacklister. | 被下一个黑名单人物所杀 |
[04:11] | – Thank you. – For what? | -谢谢你 -谢什么 |
[04:12] | Admitting up front why you’re giving us this case. | 提前说出了交给我们这个案子的原因 |
[04:16] | It’s a refreshing change. | 真是破天荒 |
[04:19] | I heard about Tom’s father. How did Tom react? | 我听说了汤姆父亲的事 他对此作何反应 |
[04:22] | Disinterested. | 冷淡 |
[04:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:25] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[04:27] | The woman you’ll be looking for | 你们所要寻找的这个女人 |
[04:29] | is quite literally a character assassin. | 毫不夸张地说 是一个彻头彻尾的刺客 |
[04:31] | Her objective is to utterly obliterate her target | 她的宗旨是彻底消灭目标 |
[04:34] | by any means necessary — | 不惜使用任何手段 |
[04:36] | scandal, public humiliation, | 丑闻 公开羞辱 |
[04:39] | extortion, theft, murder. | 勒索 偷窃 谋杀 |
[04:41] | – And her next target is you. – Yes. | -她的下一个目标是你 -没错 |
[04:43] | She’s ruthless, | 她很残忍 |
[04:45] | and will go to any length | 会想尽一切办法 |
[04:47] | to vanquish her victim with no regard for collateral damage. | 打击她的受害者 不管会不会连累他人 |
[04:53] | – Me. – I’m concerned. | -你是说我 -我很担心 |
[04:56] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[04:57] | I only know an alias — Isabella Stone. | 我只知道一个化名 伊莎贝拉·斯通 |
[05:01] | Dr. Eric Bannon, a world-renowned cardiologist, | 埃里克·班农医生 世界知名心脏病学专家 |
[05:04] | was charged in a series of angel-of-mercy killings | 被指控为一系列”死亡天使”谋杀案的凶手 |
[05:07] | due to lethal prescription drug interactions | 他利用处方药物致命的相互作用致人死亡 |
[05:09] | that were in fact engineered by Isabella Stone. | 而这一切的罪魁祸首其实是伊莎贝拉·斯通 |
[05:12] | – How? – She hacked Bannon’s passwords in order to access | -怎么做的 -她盗取了班农的密码 |
[05:16] | the in-patient dispensary | 进入了住院处药房的网络 |
[05:17] | and change the patients’ prescription drug regimens. | 更改了病人的药方 |
[05:21] | 12 died. | 十二人死亡 |
[05:22] | Now according to Reddington’s sources, | 据雷丁顿的线人说 |
[05:24] | one of the victims had a brother… | 其中一个受害人有一个兄弟 |
[05:26] | …Ryuu Fujimoto, | …藤本龙 |
[05:27] | who engaged Isabella Stone to orchestrate Bannon’s downfall. | 雇用了伊莎贝拉·斯通来策划打垮班农 |
[05:31] | 2011. Bangladesh. | 2011年 孟加拉国 |
[05:34] | Fire broke out in a Dhaka ghetto sweatshop. | 达卡贫民窟的血汗工厂发生火灾 |
[05:36] | 68 perished, 27 were children. | 六十八人死亡 其中有二十七人是儿童 |
[05:39] | Subsequent news coverage exposed horrific working conditions, | 后续新闻报道揭露了工厂可怕的工作条件 |
[05:41] | which were blamed by activists | 激进分子因此而指责 |
[05:43] | on the factory’s primary contractor, Fit Thread Jeans, | 工厂的主要承包商 得体牛仔裤公司 |
[05:46] | and their CEO, haute couture designer Cynthia Brooks. | 以及公司总裁 高级时装设计师辛西娅·布鲁克斯 |
[05:50] | Now the scandal rocked the industry. | 这桩丑闻震惊了业界 |
[05:52] | – Has he been admitted yet? – …Mr. Reddington’s intel… | -他入院了吗 -雷丁顿先生… |
[05:54] | – Has the doctor say anything? – …torched the factory on behalf… | -医生说什么了吗 -毁掉这家工厂是为… |
[05:57] | Okay. Let me see if I can come up. | 好 我看看我能不能过去 |
[06:00] | No, I wanna be there. | 不 我想在场 |
[06:02] | You said Stone went after one of Reddington’s couriers? | 你说斯通杀了雷丁顿的一个送货员 |
[06:04] | Yes, and one of his accountants. | 是的 还有他的一个会计 |
[06:06] | According to our last Blacklister, Natalie Luca… | 据上一位黑名单成员 娜塔莉·卢卡的证词 |
[06:09] | Typhoid Mary. | “伤寒玛丽” |
[06:09] | Stone hired her to kill Reddington’s accountant | 斯通雇佣她去杀害雷丁顿的会计 |
[06:12] | and money launderer, Zack Smoll. | 兼为他洗钱的人 扎克·斯莫尔 |
[06:14] | Ressler, Navabi, get with DGSE. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 联系法国对外安全局 |
[06:16] | See what they can tell us about the murdered courier. | 看看他们有没有被杀的送货员的情报 |
[06:18] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[06:19] | it seems like Reddington gave us this case to protect himself. | 雷丁顿给我们这个案子是为了保护他自己 |
[06:21] | Against someone we should be interested in taking down anyway. | 正好我们也应该把这个人逮捕归案 |
[06:25] | Well, can we at least put a clock on it? | 那我们能不能推迟处理这桩案子 |
[06:27] | Why? Is there somewhere else you have to be? | 为什么 你还想去别的地方 |
[06:29] | Look, I’m just saying, | 听着 我只是想说 |
[06:30] | if it turns out we end up doing all the heavy lifting for him, | 如果我们不想最后稀里糊涂替他做了所有重活 |
[06:32] | maybe we shouldn’t devote so much time to it. | 或许我们不应该投入那么多时间 |
[06:34] | I understand there’s a line, Agent Ressler, | 我知道你认为凡事有度 雷斯勒探员 |
[06:36] | and that you think he’s crossed it, | 你认为他越界了 |
[06:38] | but I disagree. | 但我不同意 |
[06:39] | Reddington insists his courier’s death was part of a larger threat, | 雷丁顿坚持认为送货员的死背后还有更大的威胁 |
[06:42] | and we’re gonna investigate it. | 我们要对此进行调查 |
[06:47] | Everything okay? With the phone call. | 出什么事了吗 你接了个电话 |
[06:49] | Yeah, just stuff. | 没事 就是一些乱七八糟的 |
[06:50] | Stuff? | 乱七八糟的 |
[06:52] | Yeah, stuff. Everything’s fine. | 乱七八糟的事 一切都好 |
[06:56] | Thank you for coming, Director. | 谢谢你过来 局长 |
[06:58] | We were hoping that the DGSE could tell us about | 我们希望对外安全局可以告诉我们巴黎发生的 |
[07:00] | the hit-and-run in Paris. | 汽车肇事逃逸事件的情报 |
[07:01] | We actually know very little. | 我们对此知之甚少 |
[07:03] | No identification, no cellphone. | 没有身份证明 没有手机 |
[07:05] | We understand he had over $30,000 in U.S. Bills on him. | 我们知道他身上有超过三万美元 |
[07:08] | Counterfeit bills. Untraceable. | 伪钞 无法追踪 |
[07:11] | We’d like to review any eyewitness reports. | 我们想看看目击报告 |
[07:13] | Well, I’ll forward them from the Police Prefecture, | 我可以把报告从警察局转给你 |
[07:16] | if you tell me why you are so interested | 如果你告诉我你为什么那么在意 |
[07:18] | in a random hit-and-run. | 一起偶发的汽车肇事逃逸事件 |
[07:19] | We believe the victim was a courier. | 我们认为死者是一名送货员 |
[07:21] | – For whom? – We’re not at liberty to say. | -谁的送货员 -我们无权告知 |
[07:23] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[07:26] | Your intel could help us with him. | 你的情报能帮我们抓到他 |
[07:28] | You will have the eyewitness reports within the hour, | 你会在一个小时内收到目击报告 |
[07:31] | as well as surveillance footage. | 还有监控录像 |
[07:32] | You have video from the hit-and-run? | 你有汽车肇事逃逸事件的视频 |
[07:34] | No, of a nearby bar where | 不是 是附近酒吧的监控 |
[07:36] | the victim had been moments before the incident. | 死者在事发前去过那里 |
[07:40] | If it helps you find Raymond Reddington after all these years, | 如果这些能帮助你找到雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[07:43] | I’ll be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[07:45] | Officials have confirmed there were no survivors | 官方已经证实了最近发生的宁静神盾公司 |
[07:48] | in the recent crash of the private plane | 首席执行官霍华德·哈格里夫的 |
[07:48] | 事件发展 霍华德·哈格里夫在坠机事件中身亡 | |
[07:50] | owned by CEO of Halcyon Aegis, Howard Hargrave. | 私人飞机坠毁事件无人生还 |
[07:54] | Investigators are still on the scene, | 调查员依然在事故现场 |
[07:56] | – and we’ll continue to update you – Dembe. | -我们会继续为您提供 -邓比 |
[07:58] | – on this breaking story. – Tell him it’s me. | -这则突发事件的最新资讯 -告诉他是我 |
[08:00] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[08:03] | I love this place. | 我喜欢这个地方 |
[08:05] | I know you don’t like him, | 我知道你不喜欢他 |
[08:07] | but Mr. Reddington takes good care of his people. | 但雷丁顿先生把他的人照顾得很好 |
[08:12] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:14] | I want to go to the tables. | 我想吃饭 |
[08:15] | Darling, I’m basking, | 亲爱的 我要去泡澡了 |
[08:17] | and I’m dying to bask in that beautiful bathtub. | 我都等不及要用那个漂亮的浴缸泡澡了 |
[08:20] | Bask away. | 去泡吧 |
[08:22] | But hurry. I need my good luck charm. | 不过要快点 我需要我的好运气 |
[08:54] | Please don’t shoot. | 请不要开枪 |
[08:55] | Oh, honey. I’m not gonna shoot you. | 亲爱的 我不会开枪的 |
[08:58] | The gun is just to make sure you stay quiet | 这枪只是为了让你别喊 |
[09:01] | while Charlotte strangles you. | 好让夏洛特掐死你 |
[09:24] | We’ll need the dress. | 我们需要这条裙子 |
[09:34] | Bypass surgery? | 搭桥手术 |
[09:37] | Did you get a second opinion? | 还有别的办法吗 |
[09:40] | Well, when’s he scheduled to go under? | 安排在什么时候做 |
[09:44] | Yeah, I’m gonna get there as soon as I can. | 好的 我会尽快过去 |
[09:48] | You too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[09:51] | Extra large cherry Slurpee says I can get Mr. Cooper to say, | 赌超大杯的樱桃思乐冰 我可以让库珀先生说 |
[09:54] | “You’re going to Fredericksburg.” | “你去弗雷德里克斯堡” |
[09:55] | – What are you talkin’ about? – What do we know? | -你说什么呢 -都了解什么情况 |
[09:57] | Okay, so I think I found something. | 我觉得我发现了一些线索 |
[10:00] | I’ve been combing through the security footage | 我一直在看巴黎警方发给我们的 |
[10:01] | that the Paris police sent us from the bar, and watch this. | 酒吧的监控视频 看看这个 |
[10:11] | – You see it? – See what? | -你们看到了吗 -什么 |
[10:12] | Hideous sweater. The coffee cup in the corner. | 穿着破毛衣 在角落里拿着咖啡杯那个 |
[10:15] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:15] | I think he’s watching Mr. Reddington’s courier. | 我觉得他在监视雷丁顿先生的送货员 |
[10:17] | – What’s his tell? – Okay, check it out. | -你怎么看出来的 -看这个 |
[10:20] | At 42 minutes and 11 seconds in, | 在四十二分十一秒的时候 |
[10:23] | the courier gets up to go. | 送货员起身走了 |
[10:25] | Now watch the sweater. | 看好那个穿毛衣的 |
[10:29] | – So what? He’s thirsty. – No, no, no. Watch. Watch. | -怎么了 他渴了 -不 不 不 看好了 |
[10:32] | See how long he’s holding the cup in front of his mouth? | 你看他把杯子放在嘴前很长时间 |
[10:34] | How he is trying to be discreet? | 他为什么要这么谨慎 |
[10:36] | He’s talking into a mic. | 他是在对话筒讲话 |
[10:38] | And following Mr. Reddington’s courier out the door. | 然后跟着雷丁顿先生的送货员出了门 |
[10:41] | You get a better image? | 能得到更清楚的图像吗 |
[10:42] | I can, and I did, | 能 而且已经弄好了 |
[10:44] | courtesy of new software I downloaded from FAVIAU. | 多亏了我从音图分析组下载的新软件 |
[10:48] | FAVIAU — The Forensic Audio and Video Image Analysis Unit. | 音图分析组 物证科音频及视频图像分析小组 |
[10:51] | The chief engineer and I are in a hacky sack circle. | 那的总工程师和我在同一个沙包组 |
[10:53] | – Hacky sack? – Oh, yeah. They’re making a huge comeback. | -沙包 -是的 对身体很有好处 |
[10:57] | Footbag workouts are actually a great cardiovascular exercise. | 踢沙包对心血管是个很好的锻炼 |
[10:59] | – It’s good for balance… – Sounds great. | -有助于… -挺不错 |
[11:01] | – How ’bout that image? – Right. | -图像呢 -对了 |
[11:04] | Boom. | 瞧 |
[11:05] | Well, that’s a pretty picture. Did you get an ID? | 图像很清楚 查到身份了吗 |
[11:08] | Yes. One Chip Murphy. | 是的 一张证件 墨菲 |
[11:11] | 墨菲·查尔斯 海军罪证调查处 | |
[11:11] | Former NCIS agent. Delaware driver’s license. | 前海军罪证调查处探员 特拉华州驾驶证 |
[11:13] | – Address? – No fixed address since his discharge five years ago, | -地址呢 -五年前退役后就没有固定地址 |
[11:16] | but he does own a storage unit in Fredericksburg, Virginia. | 不过他在弗吉尼亚州弗雷德里克斯堡有一个仓库 |
[11:20] | You’re going to Fredericksburg. | 你去弗雷德里克斯堡 |
[11:26] | My father is dead. | 我父亲死了 |
[11:29] | She’s the only one left who knows who I am. | 只剩她知道我是谁了 |
[11:30] | You’re Elizabeth’s husband and Agnes’s father. | 你现在是伊丽莎白的丈夫 艾格尼斯的父亲 |
[11:33] | Who I was. | 我以前是谁 |
[11:35] | You need to stay away from Scottie Hargrave. | 你要远离斯科蒂·哈格里夫 |
[11:37] | Yeah, I know. You said that. My question is why. | 我知道 你说过了 但我想知道原因 |
[11:39] | My question is, why not? | 我的问题是 为什么不呢 |
[11:41] | You have a wife and a child and a life. | 你有了老婆孩子 幸福的生活 |
[11:44] | Leave well enough alone. | 知足吧 |
[11:46] | Told Liz I would, that it didn’t matter. | 我跟莉斯说我会的 说这些无所谓 |
[11:48] | And it doesn’t. | 确实无所谓 |
[11:51] | It wouldn’t, except that you told me | 本来是的 但你又告诉我 |
[11:53] | not to let Scottie Hargrave know that I’m her son. | 别让斯科蒂·哈格里夫知道我是她儿子 |
[11:56] | That if I did, I would never find the truth | 如果让她知道 我就永远 |
[11:58] | I’ve been looking for. | 得不到我在找的真相了 |
[11:59] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:00] | – He’s dead, Tom. – What truth? | -他死了 汤姆 -什么真相 |
[12:03] | You knew my father. | 你认识我父亲 |
[12:04] | I had a brief professional relationship with your father, | 我和你父亲有过短暂的职业上的来往 |
[12:07] | a man who wrestled with significant demons. | 他曾和可怕的敌人战斗过 |
[12:10] | I know his wife, your mother, is a manipulative creature | 我认识他妻子 你母亲 她是个爱操纵人 |
[12:14] | whose own husband didn’t trust her. | 连她丈夫都不信任她的女人 |
[12:16] | Whose answers to the questions you wanna ask her | 她给你的答案 |
[12:19] | could never be trusted. | 你永远无法信任 |
[12:20] | All that really matters is that you vanished | 唯一重要的事实是将近30年前 |
[12:23] | off the face of the earth nearly 30 years ago. | 你凭空消失无影无踪 |
[12:27] | And yet, here you are. | 但现在 你却在这里 |
[12:29] | Leave the past in the past, Tom. | 把过去留在过去吧 汤姆 |
[12:32] | Nothing good will come from digging up secrets. | 挖掘过去的秘密不会有好结果的 |
[12:38] | Sorry, sport. | 抱歉 老大 |
[12:39] | I can’t let you guys in a unit | 你们没有搜查令 |
[12:40] | unless you guys have a warrant. | 我不能放你们进去 |
[12:42] | Can you at least confirm the name of the lessee? | 那你至少可以告诉我们租户名字吧 |
[12:44] | No. | 不行 |
[12:45] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I gotta get back to the front office. | 不好意思 我还得回前台 |
[12:48] | Give us a minute, okay? We gotta make a few calls. | 稍等一下行吗 我们得打几个电话 |
[12:51] | Let me call the U.S. attorney’s office in Richmond, | 我打给里士满的地检办公室 |
[12:53] | see if I can’t get an ETA on that warrant. | 问一下搜查令什么时候能发 |
[12:54] | We don’t have time for that. | 我们没这个时间 |
[12:56] | For all we know, Murphy’s on his way back from Paris right now. | 说不定墨菲现在已经在飞回巴黎的路上了 |
[12:58] | If there is something incriminating in here, | 如果这里存在犯罪事实 |
[13:00] | then he might come back and get it before we can get a warrant. | 也许等不到我们拿到搜查令他就会来取 |
[13:02] | Jesus, Keen, you just got your badge back. | 真是的 基恩 你才刚刚复职 |
[13:05] | Because of Reddington. He needs our help. | 托雷丁顿的福 他需要我们的帮助 |
[13:08] | So what? We just drop everything? | 所以呢 就其他什么都不在乎了吗 |
[13:10] | We put off everything to help this guy. | 我们放弃了一切去帮他 |
[13:12] | No, it’s too much, Keen. The guy demands too much. | 不 不值得 基恩 他要求太多 |
[13:15] | I’m not going in there without a warrant, | 没有搜查令我绝不进去 |
[13:16] | and neither should you. | 你也不该进 |
[13:45] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[13:51] | – Elizabeth. – We found a pop-up safe house | -伊丽莎白 -我们发现了一个安全屋 |
[13:53] | used by one of Stone’s operatives, charles Murphy. | 属于斯通的手下 查尔斯·墨菲 |
[13:56] | He has dossiers and photographs of Zack Smoll, your courier, | 他有很多资料和照片 关于你的送货员 |
[14:00] | and the man you were meeting with the other day — | 扎克·斯莫尔 还有你那天见的那个人 |
[14:01] | – Stratos? – Sarantos, yeah. | -斯特拉托斯吗 -斯特拉托斯 是的 |
[14:03] | And there’s a file on a woman with the same last name, | 还有一个同姓女人的资料 |
[14:06] | Corina Sarantos? | 科丽娜·斯特拉托斯 |
[14:08] | Is that his wife? His sister? | 是他妻子吗 还是他姐妹 |
[14:09] | – I have to go. – Reddington, wait — | -我要挂了 -雷丁顿 等等… |
[14:28] | 7 or 11. | 7或11 |
[14:29] | 7 or 11. | 7或11 |
[14:35] | Yes! | 太棒 |
[14:39] | He just took the sedative. Cue the wife in 30 seconds. | 他喝下了安眠药 三十秒后通知妻子 |
[14:45] | Raymond. I’m at the tables. | 雷蒙德 我在玩呢 |
[14:47] | Stratos, listen to me. You’re in danger. | 斯特拉托斯 听我说 你有危险 |
[14:49] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清 |
[14:52] | – I gotta hang up. – Stratos — | -我得挂电话了 -斯特拉托斯 |
[14:53] | I’ll call you right back. | 我一会打给你 |
[15:05] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[15:07] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[15:09] | Corina, what are you — | 科丽娜 怎么了… |
[15:10] | – You are drunk! – What the… | -你喝醉了 -怎么回事… |
[15:12] | How dare you! We talked about this. | 你胆子真够大的 我们谈过这事的 |
[15:14] | – Talked about — ?- You, Reddington. | -谈过什么… -你和雷丁顿之间的事 |
[15:16] | Lower your voice. | 小声一点 |
[15:16] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你真是不要脸 |
[15:28] | What the hell is wrong? What did I do? | 到底怎么回事 我做了什么 |
[15:30] | Not here. | 别在这吵 |
[15:33] | Don’t you dare pick that up! | 不准接电话 |
[15:41] | – Hello? – Stratos, listen to me. | -喂 -斯特拉托斯 听我说 |
[15:42] | You and Corina, you’re in danger. | 你和科丽娜处境很危险 |
[15:44] | Red, I can’t… | 红魔 我不明… |
[15:47] | Stratos? Are you there? | 斯特拉托斯 你在听吗 |
[15:49] | If you can hear me, get out of the hotel. | 要是你听见了的话 离开酒店 |
[15:52] | Stratos? | 斯特拉托斯 |
[15:54] | Stratos? | 斯特拉托斯 |
[15:56] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[15:59] | Let’s move. | 开始行动 |
[16:09] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[16:10] | Although I do think I wore it better. | 虽然我觉得这身衣服我穿更好看 |
[16:12] | On my signal. | 听我指令 |
[16:17] | Set. | 各就各位 |
[16:20] | Hotel security, please. | 请接酒店保安部门 |
[16:22] | Y-Yes, the — the — the people in the room next door | 对 住在隔壁房间里的人 |
[16:24] | are having a terrible row. | 吵得不可开交 |
[16:26] | Hurry! I think he’s killing her! | 快派人来 我觉得他想要杀了她 |
[16:35] | I’m excited. | 真激动 |
[16:37] | This is my first time in Monte Carlo. | 这是我第一次来蒙特卡洛 |
[16:39] | A lifetime of traveling the world, | 走遍世界各地 |
[16:41] | and I finally make it to the Cote D’Azur. | 我终于踏上了这片蔚蓝海岸 |
[16:43] | My favorite number is 36. | 我的幸运数字是36 |
[16:45] | So if we get the chance, we’re going to the roulette table, | 要是我们有机会去玩俄罗斯轮盘 |
[16:47] | and we’re placing a hundred on red 36. | 我要押一百元赌红色36 |
[16:52] | What? You don’t like 36? | 怎么了 你不喜欢36这个数字 |
[16:54] | You don’t like red? | 还是你不喜欢红色 |
[17:01] | My brother’s going in for surgery. | 我弟弟就要接受手术了 |
[17:05] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[17:06] | Is it serious? What’s wrong? | 严重吗 怎么了 |
[17:09] | What’s wrong is I’m here in Monaco | 问题在于我弟弟就要动手术了 |
[17:11] | when my brother’s going in for surgery. | 我人却在摩纳哥 |
[17:14] | I mean, maybe if it was for the right reason, | 如果我是因为正确的理由来这里 |
[17:16] | I-I wouldn’t have a problem, but it’s not. | 那没有问题 但并不是 |
[17:19] | It’s for Reddington. | 这一切都是为了雷丁顿 |
[17:23] | He might as well sign our checks. | 他倒不如给我们发工资 |
[17:24] | We work for him. | 我们像是替他干活的 |
[17:27] | What’s wrong with your brother? | 你弟弟要动什么手术 |
[17:29] | It’s his heart. They found a blockage. | 心脏手术 医生发现他有血管阻塞 |
[17:31] | He’s gonna go in for a bypass in the morning. | 他一早就要接受心脏搭桥手术 |
[17:34] | I’m sure he’ll be fine. | 他一定会没事的 |
[17:36] | A bypass is very common these days. | 如今搭桥手术非常普遍 |
[17:40] | It’s good they caught it. | 发现病情是件好事 |
[17:45] | So this guy Stratos, what do we know? | 关于斯特拉托斯这个人的情况我们了解多少 |
[17:46] | He was framed. | 他是被陷害的 |
[17:48] | Judging by the preliminary crime scene analysis, | 从初步的犯罪现场分析来看 |
[17:50] | I’d have to disagree. | 我不同意你的说法 |
[17:51] | I can count the things I envy in this life. | 我这辈子羡慕的东西屈指而数 |
[17:54] | Their relationship was one. | 他们的爱情就是其中之一 |
[17:55] | Corina was his soul mate. | 科丽娜是他的知己 |
[17:57] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没杀害我妻子 |
[18:01] | Tell me about Raymond Reddington. | 跟我说说雷蒙德·雷丁顿的事 |
[18:03] | – There’s nothing to tell. – She didn’t like him, did she? | -没什么可说的 -她不喜欢他 对吗 |
[18:06] | Is that why you killed her? | 所以你才杀了她 |
[18:06] | Because she didn’t want you working with Reddington? | 因为她不想让你为雷丁顿工作 |
[18:08] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没杀害我妻子 |
[18:10] | – She pushed you… – No! | -她推了你 -没有 |
[18:12] | – And slapped you. – That was not her! | -然后打了你耳光 -那不是她 |
[18:14] | She taunted you in public and five minutes later, | 她在众目睽睽之下羞辱了你 五分钟后 |
[18:16] | a witness reported hearing her scream for her life. | 目击者报警说听到她尖叫求生 |
[18:19] | That woman, whoever she was, she was not Corina. | 那个人 不管是谁 肯定不是科丽娜 |
[18:22] | First, your courier and the bearer bonds. | 先是你的送货员和债券 |
[18:24] | Now Stratos. How are they connected? | 现在又是斯特拉托斯 他们有什么联系 |
[18:27] | They’re not. | 没有联系 |
[18:27] | But those bonds are traceable back to a shell company I own. | 但那些债券可以追查到我名下的一个空壳公司 |
[18:31] | A fact which I’m confident Isabella Stone will use | 我敢肯定 伊莎贝拉·斯通会利用这一点 |
[18:34] | to my disadvantage. | 来对付我 |
[18:35] | Nigeria. Yeah, one week. | 尼日利亚 对 一周 |
[18:38] | Because they need doctors, Albert. | 因为那里需要医生 艾伯特 |
[18:40] | You should come next time. | 你下次也应该来 |
[18:42] | We have witnesses in the casino, | 我们在赌场有目击证人 |
[18:44] | in the stairwell, the next room. | 在楼梯间 隔壁都有 |
[18:46] | Listen to me, please, believe me. | 听着 求你了 相信我 |
[18:48] | When I went back to the room, Corina was already dead. | 当我回房间的时候 科丽娜已经死了 |
[18:51] | We have your fingerprints on her neck. | 我们在她脖子上检测到了你的指纹 |
[18:53] | Because they put them there. | 因为那是他们栽赃的 |
[18:55] | Somebody drugged me. | 有人给我下了药 |
[18:56] | My hands, they put my hands on her neck. | 我的手 他们把我的手放到她脖子上 |
[19:00] | “They” Did? The people who framed you? | 他们 那些陷害你的人吗 |
[19:03] | A mild-mannered leasing agent for cargo ships, | 一位来纪念结婚纪念日的 |
[19:06] | here to celebrate your wedding anniversary. | 彬彬有礼的租赁代理商 |
[19:11] | Our 23rd. | 第23个结婚纪念日 |
[19:13] | Tell me about Raymond Reddington. | 跟我说说雷蒙德·雷丁顿的事 |
[19:16] | How much does Stratos know about your operations? | 斯特拉托斯对你的生意知道多少 |
[19:18] | I first met Stratos Sarantos when he was running guns | 1987年第一次遇见他时 他正贩卖枪支 |
[19:20] | to Cypriot resistance fighters in 1987. | 给塞浦路斯的抵抗势力 |
[19:23] | For more than 20 years, he’s overseen my shipping concerns | 二十多年来 他一直负责监督我从 |
[19:26] | from the Bosphorus to the Suez Canal. | 伊斯坦布尔海峡到苏伊士运河的海运生意 |
[19:28] | – He knows enough. – So you are afraid he’ll talk. | -他知道的够多了 -你担心他会松口 |
[19:30] | Stratos is very loyal. | 斯特拉托斯十分忠诚 |
[19:31] | I’m not afraid he’ll talk. | 我不担心他松口 |
[19:33] | I’m afraid of what they’ll do to him when he won’t. | 我担心他不松口 他们会把他怎么样 |
[19:34] | You know who they are? FBI. | 你知道他们是谁吗 联调局 |
[19:37] | – Your people are on site? – Yes. | -你的人在场吗 -在 |
[19:39] | With all the necessary extradition documents. | 还有所有引渡所需的文件 |
[19:41] | That won’t be enough. | 这还不够 |
[19:42] | They want me to give you over. | 他们想让我把你交给他们 |
[19:45] | But you’re up on a murder charge. | 但你面临谋杀指控 |
[19:47] | So you’re not going anywhere. | 所以你哪也去不了 |
[19:48] | Isabella Stone is like Stratos to me. | 伊莎贝拉·斯通对我来说像斯特拉托斯一样 |
[19:51] | Baited the hook. Until he helps them reel me in, | 只是诱饵 在利用他引诱我出来之前 |
[19:54] | the only place he’s going is a very deep, dark hole. | 等待他的只有无尽的深渊 |
[19:59] | We reviewed the hotel security footage from the corridor. | 我们检查了酒店走廊的监控录像 |
[20:02] | One way in, one way out. | 房间只有一个入口 |
[20:04] | The only two people to enter this room | 案发前二十七小时 |
[20:05] | in the 27 hours preceding the murder, besides the maids, | 进入过这个房间的两个人 除了女仆 |
[20:09] | were Monsieur Sarantos and the victim. | 就只有萨拉托斯先生和被害人 |
[20:11] | – Who found the body? – Hotel security. | -谁发现的尸体 -酒店保安 |
[20:13] | There was a call from a guest | 一个客人打电话来投诉 |
[20:14] | complaining about a loud commotion. | 声音太吵 |
[20:16] | A guest? Is this an adjoining room? | 客人 隔壁还有房间 |
[20:18] | Yes. Room 21. | 是的 二十一号房间 |
[20:20] | – Did you interview them? – Her. No. | -你审问过他们吗 -她吗 没有 |
[20:22] | Unfortunately, she checked out soon after the incident. | 不巧 她在事发不久后就退房了 |
[20:24] | Quite shaken, according to the clerk. | 当值员工说她抖得厉害 |
[20:27] | We’ll need access to the room. | 我们要进屋看看 |
[20:37] | So much for one way in. | 对于单门房间来说东西太多了 |
[20:38] | All right, the hotel takes photocopies of every guest’s passport. | 好吧 酒店对每位客人的护照进行了拍照 |
[20:41] | This is the person registered in room 21 the day of the murder. | 这是谋杀当天登记二十一号房间的客人 |
[20:44] | – Hallie Johnson? – Oh, no. It’s a fake. | -哈莉·约翰逊 -不 这是伪造的 |
[20:46] | A very good one, but FACE Facial Recognition | 伪造的很真 不过面部识别系统 |
[20:49] | gave us another hit. | 还是能帮我们找到她 |
[20:50] | Her real name is Charlotte Hart. | 她的真名是夏洛特·哈特 |
[20:52] | Did you find a connection between her and Murphy? | 你发现她和墨菲之前有什么联系吗 |
[20:54] | They both worked for this woman… | 他们都为这个女人工作 |
[20:57] | Murphy as a private investigator, | 墨菲是一个私家侦探 |
[20:58] | – and Hart as an event planner. – Isn’t that Judith Pruitt, | -哈特是活动策划 -朱迪思·普鲁伊特的老公 |
[21:01] | the one whose husband was arrested? | 不是被逮捕了吗 |
[21:03] | Yeah, Gavin Pruitt, | 是的 加文·普鲁伊特 |
[21:04] | CEO of Pruitt Securities, | 他是普鲁伊特证券的首席执行官 |
[21:06] | one of the first big Wall Street pyramid schemes | 这家公司是上世纪九十年代 |
[21:08] | to go down in the late ’90s. | 华尔街垮掉的非法传销公司之一 |
[21:10] | Pruitt insisted he was innocent, but in the end, | 普鲁伊特坚称他是清白的 但最终 |
[21:13] | he was convicted on 11 felony counts — | 他被裁定犯了十一项重罪 |
[21:15] | perjury, money laundering, securities fraud. | 作伪证 洗钱 证券欺诈 |
[21:18] | Sentenced to 10 years at FCI Petersburg. | 判处十年监禁在彼得斯堡监狱 |
[21:21] | In the end, he was stabbed to death by a fellow convict. | 而最终他被一名犯人捅死 |
[21:25] | What if he was innocent? | 要是他真的无辜呢 |
[21:26] | Or Judith thought he was innocent? | 或者朱迪思认为他无辜 |
[21:28] | She stood by him. | 她支持他 |
[21:30] | Through the trial, the sentencing. | 经历审判和判决 |
[21:32] | – Her support was unflagging. – Look at the victimology. | -她的支持从未动摇 -看看这些受害人 |
[21:34] | Dr. Eric Bannon, an esteemed cardiologist, | 埃里克·班农是一名受人尊敬的心脏病专家 |
[21:37] | butchering his patients for fat fees. | 为了赚钱他故意加重病人病情 |
[21:39] | Cynthia Brooks, an international fashion icon, | 辛西娅·布鲁克斯是一名国际时尚偶像 |
[21:43] | exploiting Third World child labor — | 他把第三世界儿童作为劳动力来压榨 |
[21:45] | Red Reddington, crime kingpin. | 红魔雷丁顿是犯罪首脑 |
[21:46] | Powerful and guilty as sin, all of them. | 他们都有权有势却又罪孽深重 |
[21:49] | What better way for the bereaved wife | 她成了寡妇 而她的丈夫 |
[21:51] | of an innocent man — a powerful man, destroyed, | 原本有权势却蒙冤入狱 |
[21:55] | humiliated, imprisoned, and murdered — | 受尽摧残羞辱 最终被人谋杀 |
[21:57] | what better way for her to strike back | 对她来说还有什么样的报复 |
[22:00] | than to inflict the same fate on the guilty? | 能比得上让真正有罪的人遭受同样的命运呢 |
[22:02] | I’ve heard that she’s very active around town. | 我听说她在城里表现活跃 |
[22:05] | Political fundraisers, charity events. | 忙于政治资金筹集和慈善活动 |
[22:06] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. Uh, from what I’ve been able to find, | 是啊 你说的对 就我能找到的东西来看 |
[22:08] | she’s been keeping up social appearances | 她自从丈夫死了 |
[22:10] | ever since her husband died. | 就一直参加各种社交活动 |
[22:12] | I did some digging on social media and found this. | 我在社交媒体上深入搜寻找到这个 |
[22:18] | Sorry. It’s not that. | 不好意思 不是那个 |
[22:21] | All right, this is it. | 好了 是这个 |
[22:22] | According to their event page, | 根据他们的活动介绍 |
[22:23] | she is a major donor and will be at their fundraiser | 她是主要捐赠人并且将会出席 |
[22:26] | this afternoon at the Mandarin Oriental hotel. | 下午在文华东方酒店的筹款活动 |
[23:04] | 搜索引擎准备完毕 克里斯多夫·哈格里夫失踪 | |
[23:10] | Um, Detective Kotchwar? | 是科奇瓦警探吗 |
[23:13] | Nope, he’s retired. | 不是 他退休了 |
[23:14] | Uh, sir. Sir? Please, just one — one minute. | 先生 先生 拜托 占用一会儿 |
[23:19] | 30 years ago, you were the lead detective | 三十年前 你是负责调查 |
[23:21] | in the disappearance of a boy who vanished from a rental home | 大洋城某出租屋一个失踪儿童的 |
[23:24] | in Ocean City. | 主要警探 |
[23:26] | His name was Christopher Hargrave. | 他叫克里斯多夫·哈格里夫 |
[23:30] | Yeah, he didn’t vanish. | 对 他不是失踪了 |
[23:32] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[23:35] | He died. | 他死了 |
[23:39] | Sir, that’s not possible. | 先生 不可能 |
[23:44] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[23:48] | Because I’m Christopher Hargrave. | 因为我就是克里斯多夫·哈格里夫 |
[23:59] | Monsieur Leroy Bloom? | 勒罗伊·布鲁姆先生 |
[24:01] | 25 years in Chicago parking on the street, | 二十五年来在芝加哥街上停车都没问题 |
[24:04] | and my car gets taken in Monte Carlo. | 到了蒙特卡洛车却被拖走了 |
[24:06] | I’m telling you, my mother used to say, | 告诉你 我母亲过去常说 |
[24:08] | a driver’s license is nothing but an invitation | 驾照只会招来 |
[24:11] | to injury and heartache. She was agoraphobic — | 受伤和头疼 她有恐旷症 |
[24:12] | Monsieur, did you see the person who took your vehicle? | 先生 你看到拖走你车的人了吗 |
[24:15] | Yes, absolutely I saw them. | 我肯定看到他们了 |
[24:16] | They took the damn thing right in front of me. | 他们当着我的面把车拖走了 |
[24:18] | They had the audacity to wave as they went away. | 走的时候还厚颜无耻地挥手 |
[24:21] | A description? | 描述一下 |
[24:22] | Uh, well, the one, the — the white one had a ponytail. | 那个白人扎着个马尾 |
[24:26] | The other, the black one, very worked out. | 另一个是黑人 非常强壮 |
[24:29] | He must drink a ton of those muscle shakes. | 他肯定喝了很多肌肉蛋白奶昔 |
[24:31] | – The car? – Gray Mercedes. | -车呢 -一辆灰色的奔驰 |
[24:34] | CLS-550. | CLS 550车型 |
[24:37] | License plate — “B” as in boy. | 车牌号是Boy的首字母 |
[24:42] | “A” as in apple — | Apple的首字母 |
[24:44] | Please, just say the letters. | 请直接说字母吧 |
[24:45] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:46] | BA Uh, BA… | |
[24:49] | 204 204… | |
[24:51] | T…R T…R. | |
[24:54] | God knows where they are now and what they’ve done to my car. | 天知道他们跑哪去了 又对我的车做了什么 |
[24:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[24:59] | our fundraising efforts have once again | 此次筹款活动再次超过 |
[25:03] | exceeded our goals, allowing us | 目标数额 让我们能够 |
[25:05] | to continue to help needy people | 继续帮助世界各个角落 |
[25:09] | in every country on earth. | 需要帮助的人们 |
[25:13] | I now have the distinct pleasure | 现在我荣幸地介绍 |
[25:16] | to introduce the man behind all this good work. | 所有慈善活动幕后的支持者 |
[25:20] | Our chairman, Dr. Justin Sperry. | 我们的主席 贾斯汀·斯佩里医生 |
[25:28] | Thank you, Joy. | 谢谢你 乔伊 |
[25:32] | Good afternoon, friends. | 下午好 朋友们 |
[25:35] | Isn’t this a glorious day? | 多么美好的一天啊 |
[25:37] | I’m sure you all feel terrific. | 你们心情肯定都很好 |
[25:40] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[25:41] | Because it feels good to do good. | 因为做好事心情好 |
[25:48] | We’ve saved thousands and thousands of lives | 我们拯救了千千万万的生命 |
[25:51] | by delivering everything from basic medical care | 将包括基础医疗 疾病免疫 |
[25:54] | and immunizations, | 以及高级修复术 |
[25:56] | to advanced prosthetics and sophisticated surgical procedures. | 及精密手术治疗在内的技术提供给他们 |
[26:01] | Facial reconstruction. | 还有面部重塑 |
[26:04] | Spinal fusions. | 脊柱融合术 |
[26:06] | Right on schedule. | 尽在掌控 |
[26:16] | One of the physician volunteers | 斯佩里医学基金会 |
[26:17] | 事件进展 斯佩里医学基金会医生 | |
[26:18] | for the Sperry Medical Foundation | 一位志愿医生 |
[26:20] | was just arrested by Nigerian Customs | 刚被尼日尼亚海关逮捕 |
[26:22] | for trying to smuggle $22 million in bonds | 因为试图走私雷丁顿一家空壳公司 |
[26:25] | held by one of Mr. Reddington’s shell corporations. | 价值两千两百万美金的债券 |
[26:28] | Oh, man. It is all over the news. | 天啊 新闻上都在报道 |
[26:30] | Sources allege that the charity’s a front | 有消息称 他们借慈善的名义 |
[26:32] | to bypass inspections and move contraband between borders. | 绕过审查 在两国间运输违禁品 |
[26:36] | The chairman of the foundation is Dr. Justin Sperry. | 基金会主席为贾斯汀·斯佩里医生 |
[26:38] | And he is the keynote speaker at today’s charity gala. | 他是今晚慈善晚会的主题发言人 |
[26:42] | I… excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. | 失陪 女士们先生们 |
[26:45] | This is part of Isabella Stone’s campaign against Reddington. | 是伊莎贝拉·斯通要搞雷丁顿 |
[26:46] | 事件进展 尼日尼亚警察局长收缴两千两百万美金基金 | |
[26:47] | She’s killed others because they worked for Reddington. | 前几个人因为是雷丁顿手下而惨遭其毒手 |
[26:49] | If Sperry does, too, discrediting him | 斯佩里也替雷丁顿干活 恐怕 |
[26:51] | may not be all she has planned. | 泼脏水还不算完 |
[26:52] | Get a SWAT team and get to that event now. | 马上叫特警队去晚会现场 |
[26:56] | And he’s on the move. It’s time. | 他要走了 是时候了 |
[27:02] | That’s them. 100%. | 就是他们 完全确定 |
[27:05] | Ponytail. Muscle shake. | 马尾辫 肌肉男 |
[27:07] | D’accord, Monsieur Bloom. | 很好 布鲁姆先生 |
[27:08] | We’ll need your passport again for some paperwork. | 需要你再出示护照以做文书工作 |
[27:10] | And you should have your car right away. | 很快就归还汽车 |
[27:11] | I can’t thank you enough. | 感激不尽 |
[27:13] | And I apologize in advance. | 我还要提前致歉 |
[27:17] | Drop it, please. | 请放下 |
[27:21] | And would you do me the courtesy of sliding it over? | 可否劳驾把枪滑过来 |
[27:26] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[27:29] | Unlock it. | 开锁 |
[27:38] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[27:58] | Stratos. | 斯特拉托斯 |
[28:01] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[28:02] | Time to go, my friend. | 该走了 我的朋友 |
[28:15] | Agent Keen, FBI. | 基恩探员 联调局 |
[28:17] | Great. You’re here to arrest him now? | 很好 现在才来抓他吗 |
[28:20] | You’re too late. He’s gone. | 太迟了 已经走了 |
[28:21] | I’m not looking for Dr. Sperry. | 我要找的不是斯佩里医生 |
[28:22] | I’m looking for this woman. | 我要找的是这个女人 |
[28:23] | Judith Pruitt. | 朱迪思·普鲁伊特 |
[28:24] | I don’t understand. Judy’s the only one that was nice. | 我不明白 朱迪是唯一一个好人 |
[28:27] | Everyone else walked out. Some people stormed. | 其他人都走了 还有人闹事 |
[28:29] | They said the most horrible things about Justin | 他们不顾贾斯汀做了那么多好事 |
[28:32] | after all the good work he’s done. | 说难听的坏话 |
[28:33] | Do you know where she went? Did she say? | 知道她去哪儿了吗 她说了吗 |
[28:34] | She’s with him. She insisted. | 她坚持要跟他一起 |
[28:37] | Said he shouldn’t be alone, so she followed him home. | 说不能让他一个人 所以跟他一起回家 |
[28:39] | – He can drive? – Of course not. | -他能开车吗 -当然不行 |
[28:41] | He uses a service. | 有看护 |
[28:42] | It picks him up and takes him where he needs to go. | 接他去他要去的地方 |
[29:19] | Oh, we gotta get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这儿 |
[29:27] | I can’t make it. | 我不行了 |
[29:28] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[29:30] | Go. You have to go now. | 快走吧 你必须快点离开 |
[29:31] | No. No, no, I’m not leaving you. | 不 不 不 我不会丢下你的 |
[29:36] | We need to move. He won’t survive the escape. | 我们得走了 他撑不过去的 |
[29:39] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[29:40] | Red, I won’t make it. | 红魔 我挺不住了 |
[29:42] | Just give me a gun. | 给我留把枪就行 |
[29:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[29:49] | We go now, we can make it. | 我们现在走还来得及 |
[29:51] | Please go. | 求你快走吧 |
[29:52] | It’s okay. Go. | 没关系的 走吧 |
[30:00] | Whatever happens, | 无论发生何事 |
[30:02] | whatever you do, | 无论你做什么 |
[30:04] | just know your children will be cared for | 请记住 你的孩子们将得到照料 |
[30:06] | and your honor is intact. | 你的名誉也不会受损 |
[30:38] | Raymond, no. | 雷蒙德 别 |
[30:47] | Aram, we just touched down. We’re heading to you now. | 阿兰姆 我们刚到 正往你那去 |
[30:49] | Where are we on the case? | 案子进展如何 |
[30:49] | Okay, we have a lead on Isabella Stone | 有伊莎贝拉·斯通的线索 |
[30:51] | and the man we believe to be her next target — | 确认了她的下一个目标 |
[30:54] | the chairman of the Sperry Medical Foundation. | 斯佩里医学基金会主席 |
[30:56] | They’re on their way to his home in Falls Church right now. | 他们正往他家赶 在福尔斯彻奇 |
[30:59] | Okay, well, what did the doctor say? | 好吧 医生说了什么 |
[31:01] | – Can you text me an address? – Yeah, sending now, | -能把地址发给我吗 -正在发送 |
[31:03] | along with satellite imagery of the property. | 住宅的卫星图像也一同发送了 |
[31:05] | Agent Keen and a team are en route. | 基恩探员和一支小队正在路上 |
[31:06] | All right, well, please call me when he gets out then. | 好吧 等他出来再打给我 |
[31:09] | – Have you called ahead? – Yes. | -你已经打过电话了吗 -是的 |
[31:10] | Oh, and Sperry’s a paraplegic with a live-in nurse. | 斯佩里是个截瘫病人 有住家护士照顾 |
[31:13] | I’ve tried calling a bunch of times, | 我尝试着打了很多通电话 |
[31:14] | but, uh, no one’s picking up. | 但是都无人接听 |
[31:15] | Keep trying. What’s her name? | 继续打 她叫什么名字 |
[31:17] | Gretchen! Gretchen! | 格雷琴 格雷琴 |
[31:19] | I don’t think she’s in any condition to hear you now. | 我觉得她现在这个状态无法回答你 |
[31:22] | She has quite the drinking problem. | 她有酗酒的毛病 |
[31:23] | My friend, Mr. Murphy, took the liberty | 今天我的朋友 墨菲先生 |
[31:25] | of letting himself in when she was at the dry cleaners | 趁她去干洗店为你取西装的时候 |
[31:27] | picking up your suit today. | 擅自进来了 |
[31:28] | Slipped a little something into her brandy. | 在她的白兰地中掺了点东西 |
[31:30] | I don’t understand. What do you people want? | 我不明白 你们要干什么 |
[31:32] | Oh, nothing’s that not well within your skill set, Dr. Sperry. | 不会超出你能力范围的 斯佩里医生 |
[31:35] | All we want is for you to tell the truth. | 我们只需要你说出真相 |
[31:37] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[31:46] | I told you, we’d handle Stratos. | 我早说过了 我们负责斯特拉托斯 |
[31:48] | Yes, but you failed. | 的确 但是你失败了 |
[31:50] | Breaking him out was never our intention. | 我们从没打算劫狱救他 |
[31:52] | I did what I thought was necessary. | 我做了我认为必要之事 |
[31:54] | And now he’s dead, a man you said would do anything | 而现在他死了 你说他愿意牺牲一切 |
[31:57] | to protect you. | 来保护你的这个男人 |
[32:01] | Isabella Stone. | 伊莎贝拉·斯通 |
[32:02] | She used the bonds to expose your involvement | 她利用债券来揭露 |
[32:04] | in the Sperry Medical Foundation. | 你和斯佩里医学基金会的关系 |
[32:06] | I’m told you have the location. | 听说你们已经知道了地址 |
[32:07] | Correct. Keen, Ressler, | 没错 基恩 雷斯勒 |
[32:09] | and Navabi are in pursuit. | 还有纳瓦比正在追踪 |
[32:11] | I need to speak with her the moment she’s detained. | 等她被拘留的时候 我得和她说两句 |
[32:13] | Oh, that’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[32:16] | I wasn’t asking permission. | 那不是在请求许可 |
[32:18] | Hey. I stood by you. | 我一直帮你 |
[32:20] | Signed off on cases that are increasingly personal to you. | 帮你解决那些越来越私人的案子 |
[32:23] | I have done that. | 我都做了 |
[32:24] | Over the objections of both agents I respect | 我尊重的两位探员及顶头上司 |
[32:26] | and superiors I answer to. | 他们的反对我都没管 |
[32:28] | So before you start telling me what it is you wa– | 所以在跟我提要求之前 |
[32:41] | Maybe we shouldn’t have gone there, Raymond. | 也许我们就不该去 雷蒙德 |
[32:45] | You keep putting yourself in more and more danger | 你总是使自己身陷越来越危险的境地 |
[32:47] | every year… | 年复一年 |
[32:49] | every day. | 日复一日 |
[32:53] | And people are dying all around you. | 你身边的人接连死去 |
[33:00] | I don’t know how to respond to that. | 我不知道该怎么回答你 |
[33:10] | I’m not going to read this. Th-This is nonsense. | 我才不会读这个 这太荒唐了 |
[33:12] | Is it? Because my source was quite certain | 是吗 因为我的情报源很肯定 |
[33:15] | that Reddington has donated millions to your foundation. | 雷丁顿向你的基金会捐助了几百万 |
[33:19] | – You have no proof. – Ah, but we do. | -你没有证据 -我们的确有 |
[33:21] | Our source has provided us | 我们的情报源还给了我们 |
[33:22] | with a boringly large number of financial documents | 一大堆财务单据 |
[33:25] | detailing wire transfers | 详细记载了 |
[33:27] | between Reddington’s shell companies | 雷丁顿那些空壳公司 |
[33:28] | and the Sperry Medical Foundation. | 和斯佩里医学基金会的转账记录 |
[33:31] | And the rest? This allegation that we’ve acted as | 其他呢 这里还指控我们还是 |
[33:33] | some sort of personal courier for him to — to move contraband? | 帮他运输违禁品的…送货员 |
[33:37] | That’s a disgusting lie. | 这谎话太恶心了 |
[33:39] | And you know as well as I do that those bonds | 你和我一样 很清楚那些债券 |
[33:41] | were planted in my doctor’s suitcase. | 是有人栽赃 放进我箱子里的 |
[33:43] | Which is why I am so glad that I can count on | 所以我很高兴人们总是 |
[33:46] | people buying into appearances. | 只看表面 |
[33:49] | Cubic zirconia. | 看着像钻石 其实是立方氧化锆 |
[33:50] | But the bonds, they’re just not damning enough. | 但那些债券的影响还不够糟 |
[33:53] | I so need your cooperation. | 我还是需要你的合作 |
[33:54] | Forget it. I-I won’t do it. | 别想了 我不会的 |
[33:56] | Oh, you will. And I urge you to be convincing. | 你会的 而且我希望你态度恳切一点 |
[33:59] | After all, your life depends on it. | 毕竟你是死是活 全看表现如何 |
[34:02] | To enter the water strapped into that wheelchair, | 你的慈善事业遭人曝光 |
[34:06] | a last tragic act of a desperate man, | 是肮脏犯罪集团暗中运货的幌子 |
[34:08] | his charity exposed as being part of an underground | 你身陷绝望 走投无路 |
[34:11] | shipping cartel for a notorious criminal. | 绑在轮椅上滑入水中 |
[34:15] | Nobody’s gonna believe this. | 没人会信的 |
[34:16] | Oh, I think they will. | 我觉得他们会信的 |
[34:19] | Trust me, Dr. Sperry, | 相信我 斯佩里医生 |
[34:21] | no matter how sterling your reputation, | 不管你的声誉有多好 |
[34:23] | people will believe… the most awful things. | 人们总会相信…最糟糕的版本 |
[34:27] | All right, all right, all right! All right. All right. | 好 好 好 好 好 |
[34:29] | I’m glad we’re on the same page. | 很高兴我们达成一致 |
[34:31] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[34:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[34:38] | those of you who have been kind enough to support | 过去曾经慷慨资助 |
[34:40] | the Sperry Medical Foundation in the past with your contributions, | 斯佩里医学基金会的诸位 |
[34:43] | and especially the brave and skilled physicians | 特别是那些勇敢无畏 经验丰富 |
[34:45] | who have selflessly volunteered their services, | 无私志愿帮助我们的医生们 |
[34:48] | I owe you all a heartfelt apology and a confession. | 我欠你们一个真心的道歉和坦白 |
[34:51] | For decades, | 几十年来 |
[34:52] | I have not only accepted millions of dollars | 我不仅接受了一位臭名昭著的罪犯 |
[34:54] | from Raymond Reddington, a known criminal, | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿捐助的几百万美元 |
[34:56] | but have deliberately subverted our stated mission | 还违反了我们的初衷 |
[34:58] | using our access to various host-nations — | 利用我们能前往各国之便… |
[35:02] | Oh! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[35:06] | FBI! Hands! Let me see — | 联调局 举起手来… |
[36:01] | Who were you working for? | 你为谁工作 |
[36:02] | Who contracted you to go after | 雇你追杀 |
[36:03] | the people working for Reddington? | 雷丁顿手下的是谁 |
[36:05] | You should be thanking me. | 你们应该感谢我 |
[36:07] | – For what? – For targeting him, hurting him. | -为什么 -追踪他 伤害他 |
[36:11] | The name. | 是谁 |
[36:13] | Unless I’m mistaken, | 难道我搞错了 |
[36:14] | Reddington is on your most-wanted list. | 雷丁顿在你们的头号通缉犯名单上 |
[36:17] | And to get him, we need to get the people close to him. | 要抓他 我们就得从他身边的人下手 |
[36:20] | The person who hired you knows who those people are. | 你的雇主知道那些人是谁 |
[36:23] | See, you wanna hurt Reddington. We wanna capture him. | 听着 你想伤雷丁顿 我们想抓他 |
[36:26] | It seems like we both want the same things. | 看上去我们目标一致 |
[36:28] | I can assure you, we do not. | 我向你保障 不一致 |
[36:30] | Well, you’re looking at life in prison, | 你面临终身监禁 |
[36:33] | so maybe you help us and we’ll help you. | 所以如果你帮我们 我们也礼尚往来 |
[36:35] | Oh, I can help you. | 我当然能帮你们 |
[36:38] | But I’m never gonna do that. | 但我绝不会那么做 |
[36:45] | I was relieved to hear about Justin. | 知道贾斯汀没事 我松了一口气 |
[36:48] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[36:50] | Is there any truth to Stone’s allegations? | 斯通的指控有根据吗 |
[36:53] | Only in so far as I’ve made | 仅限于我向他的基金会 |
[36:55] | substantial anonymous contributions to his foundation. | 提供了大量匿名捐赠 |
[36:59] | But there have never been any…strings attached. | 但并没有任何 附带条件 |
[37:04] | I consider Justin to be a saint. | 我认为贾斯汀是个圣人 |
[37:07] | Or as close to a saint as one can be in this world. | 起码是这世界上最接近圣人的人 |
[37:10] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[37:12] | I met him a decade ago in West Africa. | 十年前我在西非与他结识 |
[37:16] | The WHO and the Gabonese Ministry of Health | 世卫组织和加蓬共和国卫生局 |
[37:19] | had declared a hemorrhagic fever outbreak | 通报奥果韦伊温多省 |
[37:22] | in the Ogooué-Ivindo Province. | 爆发了出血热 |
[37:24] | I happened to be in the area transporting… | 我恰巧在当地运输 |
[37:28] | materials to the Congolese border | 一些材料去刚果边境 |
[37:30] | when we ran into an improvised roadblock | 破箱和锈桶搭建的临时路障 |
[37:34] | of broken crates and rusty barrels. | 把我们拦住了 |
[37:37] | And I ordered my men to clear the road, | 我叫手下把路清开 |
[37:38] | when out steps this young, skinny kid, | 这个年轻的瘦小子出现了 |
[37:41] | fresh out of Harvard Medical School. | 才刚刚从哈佛医学院毕业 |
[37:45] | Justin hadn’t yet lost the use of his limbs. | 当时贾斯汀还能运用四肢 |
[37:49] | Although, even then, | 不过 即便是那时候 |
[37:51] | he was showing early signs of the ALS | 他已出现肌萎缩侧索硬化症的早期征兆了 |
[37:55] | that would eventually claim his mobility. | 这病最终剥夺了他的行动能力 |
[37:58] | But he was fearless. A lion. | 但他无所畏惧 像头雄狮 |
[38:02] | He demanded to commandeer our convoy | 他要求征用我们的车队 |
[38:05] | in order to transport refugees to Ekata. | 好把难民送去伊卡塔 |
[38:09] | He was unarmed. | 他没有武装 |
[38:11] | I had a security detail of a dozen | 而我有一支安保队伍 |
[38:13] | international battle-hardened mercenaries. | 全是在国际战场身经百战的雇佣兵 |
[38:16] | What did you do? | 你怎么办 |
[38:17] | In the face of that kind of…will, | 看他有那么强烈的…意志 |
[38:21] | I re-organized my cargo and complied with his demands. | 我重新装了货物 顺了他的意 |
[38:26] | What progress have you made with Isabella Stone? | 伊莎贝拉·斯通那有新进展吗 |
[38:29] | None. She won’t cooperate. | 没有 她不合作 |
[38:30] | If someone hired her to come after you, | 如果她是受雇找你的麻烦 |
[38:32] | she won’t say who. | 她不会肯说是谁的 |
[38:33] | The truth will out. It always does. | 真相会水落石出的 向来如此 |
[38:35] | – What is this? – For Agnes. | -这是什么 -给艾格尼斯的礼物 |
[38:44] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[38:47] | You’ll find your time with her goes by too quickly. | 你会发现和她在一起的时间过得飞快 |
[38:51] | That’s why cuckoo clocks are perfect. | 所以布谷鸟钟很棒 |
[38:54] | I don’t really care what time it is. | 我不在乎几点 |
[38:57] | I just want to hear the birds sing. | 我只想听听小鸟的歌声 |
[38:58] | ♬别喝掉♬ | |
[39:00] | ♬我们仅有的水♬ | |
[39:08] | ♬我要用它♬ | |
[39:12] | ♬清洗我们的爱情♬ | |
[39:18] | ♬日已西沉♬ | |
[39:22] | ♬夜已渐晚♬ | |
[39:27] | ♬当黎明♬ | |
[39:30] | ♬悄然而至♬ | |
[39:35] | Your brother? | 你弟弟如何 |
[39:41] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[39:43] | But he might not have been. | 但是他也有可能有事 |
[39:46] | I should’ve been there. | 我本该陪在他身边 |
[39:47] | You were working. | 你当时在执行任务 |
[39:49] | Whether Reddington is involved or not, | 无论雷丁顿牵涉与否 |
[39:50] | it’s your job. | 这都是你的工作 |
[39:54] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[39:58] | I should’ve been there. | 我本该陪在他身边 |
[39:58] | ♬愿你能找到♬ | |
[40:02] | ♬你所追寻的宁静♬ | |
[40:08] | ♬如此宁静的夜♬ | |
[40:12] | ♬一丝光亮划过♬ | |
[40:18] | ♬点亮♬ | |
[40:21] | ♬山脊♬ | |
[40:46] | When I went into his room, there was a little light on. | 我走进他房间时 里面有微弱的灯光 |
[40:50] | Like a night-light. Enough to get around. | 那种夜灯 足以照亮房间 |
[40:53] | And you had a knife at that time? | 当时你手里拿着刀吗 |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:57] | When I came in through the kitchen, | 当我进屋经过厨房时 |
[40:58] | there was a thing there, holds knives, | 那里有个刀架 |
[41:02] | by the oven. | 就在烤箱旁边 |
[41:03] | I grabbed one. | 我就拿了一把 |
[41:04] | And did you put the knife in your pocket? | 你把刀放进口袋里了吗 |
[41:06] | Yeah. Didn’t need it. | 是的 不需要 |
[41:09] | When I walked up to him, he was sleeping there. | 我走近他的时候 他在睡觉 |
[41:14] | Like a doll or something. | 像个洋娃娃 |
[41:16] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[41:17] | You know, I was thinking about your dad, | 我在想你爸爸的事 |
[41:19] | and you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:20] | We should just let it lie. | 我们该随它去 |
[41:22] | I don’t think that there’s any reason for us | 我认为我们没有理由 |
[41:24] | to look into your past. | 去调查你的过去 |
[41:30] | Yeah, about that. | 说到这件事 |
[41:35] | Honey, these are police reports. | 亲爱的 这些是警方的报告 |
[41:38] | What do those have to do with your dad? | 和你爸爸有什么关系 |
[41:41] | They don’t. They’re about me. | 和他没关系 和我有关系 |
[41:45] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[41:45] | That’s Richard Game. | 是理查德·盖姆 |
[41:48] | The man who murdered me. | 谋杀我的人 |
[41:50] | When I picked him up, he sorta… | 当我把他抱起来时 他… |
[41:52] | looked at me a minute. | 看了我一会儿 |
[41:55] | Like maybe he knew me. | 好像他认识我一样 |
[41:57] | Then he started slapping, or hitting. | 然后他开始拳打脚踢 |
[42:02] | So I put my hand over his mouth. | 所以我用手捂住他的嘴 |
[42:06] | Guess he was trying to fight. | 我想他是想反抗 |
[42:27] | Isabella, we have to much to talk about. | 伊莎贝拉 我们要好好谈谈 |