时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Buna? | 有人吗 |
[01:32] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[01:49] | Roll over. | 翻过来 |
[01:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:03] | – Zack. – Zack. | -扎克 -扎克 |
[02:20] | Hi. I see you’re ready. | 你好 你已经准备好了 |
[02:23] | What happened to the new girl? | 那个新来的姑娘呢 |
[02:25] | What new girl? | 什么新来的姑娘 |
[02:46] | 娜塔莉·卢卡 第184号 | |
[02:50] | How much? | 多少 |
[02:57] | Smoll was cleaning over $200 million. How much was lost? | 斯莫尔经手两亿多美金 丢了多少 |
[03:02] | All of it. | 全部 |
[03:06] | Thank you, Abe. | 谢谢你 亚伯 |
[03:09] | Problems? | 有麻烦吗 |
[03:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:13] | Transactions vital to my interests failed to be tendered. | 对我利益至关重要的一笔交易没能成功 |
[03:18] | What kinds of transactions? | 什么样的交易 |
[03:19] | It seems a bid I made on the Whistler Cruise Line | 我没能成功买下惠斯勒邮轮航线 |
[03:23] | wasn’t tendered because my accountant dropped dead | 因为我的会计还没汇款 |
[03:26] | before he could transfer the funds. | 就已经死掉了 |
[03:28] | In addition, millions are missing | 此外 还有数亿美元消失了 |
[03:30] | that the same accountant was in the process of laundering. | 都是同一名会计进行洗钱 |
[03:33] | I think I’ve heard enough. | 我觉得我听得够多了 |
[03:34] | It appears my operation is under siege. | 看起来我的行动被包围了 |
[03:37] | And this affects the fate of the free world how? | 这对自由世界的发展有何影响 |
[03:39] | Not at all. | 没影响 |
[03:40] | However, in order for me to be useful to your task force, | 然而 为了让我继续对特别小组提供帮助 |
[03:44] | I have to maintain a certain… | 我不得不在犯罪王国里 |
[03:47] | stature in the criminal underworld. | 保持相应的地位 |
[03:49] | From time to time, | 时不时地 |
[03:50] | I am compelled to rely on your bureau’s support in that endeavor. | 我需要依靠你们来达到这个目的 |
[03:55] | This is one of those times. | 现在就是时候了 |
[03:56] | The interest I hope to acquire from Whistler Cruise Line | 我希望从惠斯勒邮轮航线得到的利益 |
[04:00] | was sold to a longstanding rival, | 被卖给了一个长期的竞争对手 |
[04:03] | Baldur Magnusson. | 巴尔德尔·马格努森 |
[04:04] | Rumors have circulated that he assassinated my accountant | 传言说他暗杀了我的会计 |
[04:08] | to secure the deal. | 来保证他的交易能够完成 |
[04:09] | What do you need from us? | 你想让我们做什么 |
[04:10] | Some help to determine who murdered my man, Zack Smoll. | 帮我确定是谁杀了扎克·斯莫尔 |
[04:15] | If I can’t staunch the bleeding Smoll’s death has precipitated, | 如果我不能阻止斯莫尔的死造成的损失 |
[04:21] | all of our work could come to a grinding and permanent halt. | 我们所有的努力怕是要戛然而止并永远停滞 |
[04:26] | I’m under attack, Elizabeth, | 我被攻击了 伊丽莎白 |
[04:28] | and I need to find out by whom. | 我得知道是谁 |
[04:33] | Roughly 14 hours ago, | 大概十四小时前 |
[04:34] | Zack Smoll was found dead in the Gentle Bliss Massage Parlor. | 扎克·斯莫尔被发现在温柔极乐按摩院内死亡 |
[04:37] | M.E.’s preliminary report describes symptoms | 法医的初步报告显示 |
[04:40] | consistent with acute meningitis. | 同急性脑膜炎症状相符 |
[04:42] | How does Reddington know Smoll | 雷丁顿怎么知道 |
[04:43] | didn’t contract meningitis naturally? | 斯莫尔不是自然感染脑膜炎 |
[04:44] | He didn’t say, but if he’s coming to us with this, | 他没说 但如果他因此来找我们 |
[04:47] | it means he’s desperate. | 说明他已无计可施 |
[04:48] | You may feel you’re paid enough to serve the public’s interests | 你可能觉得你的薪水够你同时服务于公众利益 |
[04:51] | and Reddington’s. | 和雷丁顿的利益 |
[04:52] | Personally, I don’t. | 我并不这么认为 |
[04:53] | If someone killed Reddington’s accountant, | 如果有人杀了雷丁顿的会计 |
[04:54] | you think he’s gonna want us to just put him in jail? | 你觉得他会只想让我们把他抓起来吗 |
[04:57] | I mean, the second we find him, | 只要我们找到他 |
[04:58] | he’s gonna insist that we hand him over | 他就会让我们把他交给他 |
[05:00] | so he can make an example by murdering him. | 然后杀了他 以儆效尤 |
[05:02] | I agree. Agent Keen? | 我同意 基恩探员 |
[05:04] | Tell Reddington he’s on his own. | 让雷丁顿自己解决 |
[05:06] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[05:07] | Smoll’s body’s just been flagged by the CDC. | 斯莫尔的尸体被疾控中心重点标记了 |
[05:10] | They’ve rerouted it to a level 4 biocontainment lab. | 他们已经安排转移到一个四级生物控制实验室 |
[05:12] | – What does that mean? – It means whatever killed Smoll | -什么意思 -这说明斯莫尔死于 |
[05:14] | is a lot more dangerous than meningitis. | 比脑膜炎更危险的东西 |
[05:17] | Get to the CDC. See what you can find out. | 联系疾控中心 看看有什么发现 |
[05:21] | 疾控中心总部 乔治亚州 亚特兰大 | |
[05:23] | Any idea what we’re dealing with? | 知道死因是什么吗 |
[05:24] | Luschen’s disease. It’s a form of viral meningitis. | 鲁申氏病 这是一种病毒性脑膜炎 |
[05:27] | Symptoms include sudden high fever, stiffened neck, | 症状包括突发高烧 脖颈僵硬 |
[05:30] | reddish-purple rash, seizure, | 紫红色皮疹 癫痫 |
[05:32] | respiratory failure, and death. | 呼吸衰竭和死亡 |
[05:34] | How contagious is it? | 传染性有多高 |
[05:35] | This strain’s mutated such that it’s transmitted | 这种病毒通过物理接触传播 |
[05:37] | via physical contact — | 变异性高 |
[05:39] | sweat, saliva, even the lightest touch can be lethal. | 汗液 唾沫 轻微的接触都可能致命 |
[05:42] | Good news is it doesn’t survive outside a host. | 好消息是只要没有宿主 它就没法存活 |
[05:44] | Symptoms present almost immediately after exposure | 接触病毒后几乎马上会出现症状 |
[05:47] | followed by death in only minutes. | 几分钟后就会死亡 |
[05:49] | Which is, ironically, the one saving grace of the disease. | 讽刺的是 这也是这种病毒的好处之一 |
[05:52] | – How so? – It can’t travel. | -为什么 -无法传播 |
[05:53] | The victim’s incapacitated before he can transmit it. | 携带者撑不到能传播病毒的时候 |
[05:55] | – So how did Smoll get infected? – Lipstick. | -那斯莫尔是怎么感染的 -唇膏 |
[05:58] | We found traces of it around the victim’s mouth. | 我们在死者嘴巴上发现了痕迹 |
[06:01] | Based on the sample, | 基于样本分析 |
[06:02] | whoever left it behind should’ve been dead long before | 留下唇膏的人应该在亲吻死者之前 |
[06:04] | she had the chance to even kiss our victim. | 就已经死了 |
[06:06] | So who is she? Why isn’t she dead? | 她是谁 她为什么没死 |
[06:09] | Well, for the moment, Agent Ressler, | 现在 雷斯勒探员 |
[06:10] | that remains a mystery. | 这还是个谜 |
[06:14] | I found our suspect. | 我找到了我们的嫌疑人 |
[06:15] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[06:19] | Okay, um, what — what’s going on? | 你…你怎么了 |
[06:21] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没什么 我没事 |
[06:23] | Really? Because you seem upset. | 真的吗 因为你看上去不大高兴 |
[06:24] | And, um, and before, uh, with Mr. Cooper | 之前 在库珀先生面前 |
[06:28] | about not getting paid enough — | 说什么薪水… |
[06:30] | I just lost it in front of the ladies in payroll. | 我只是冲着发薪水的姑娘们发了一通脾气 |
[06:32] | They gave me your check instead of mine because, | 她们把你的工资单错发给我了 |
[06:35] | you know, we both have brown faces. | 因为我们俩都是棕色人种 |
[06:37] | I’m, uh, I’m sure that was a mistake — | 我…我相信只是弄错了 |
[06:39] | – You make 32% more than I do. – Oh, you opened my check? | -你赚的比我多32% -你看了我的工资单 |
[06:42] | I have a PhD from the London School of Economics. | 我有伦敦大学经济学博士学位 |
[06:44] | Well, maybe it’s because | 也许是因为 |
[06:44] | – you’re on loan from Mossad. – I have the same clearances | -你是摩萨德的人 -我有同样的权限 |
[06:45] | – and responsibilities. – Actually, technically — | -责任也平等 -严格上来说… |
[06:47] | – And people actually shoot at me. – That is true. | -而且我还得冲锋陷阵 -说得没错 |
[06:49] | Okay, you should probably say something to Agent Cooper. | 好吧 你也许该和库珀探员谈谈 |
[06:51] | Say what? | 和我说什么 |
[06:53] | Aram has a suspect. | 阿兰姆找到了嫌疑犯 |
[06:55] | Yes. Uh, the suspect. | 是的 嫌疑犯 |
[06:57] | Uh, the suspect, yes. | 嫌疑犯 是的 |
[06:59] | Okay, so I found a partial angle from a security camera | 我发现按摩院后面的监控摄像头有部分角度 |
[07:02] | behind the massage parlor. | 拍到了案发现场 |
[07:04] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[07:05] | Okay, now the CDC has only one other recorded outbreak | 目前为止疾控中心记录中鲁申氏病在美国 |
[07:08] | of Luschen’s in the U.S. | 除此之外还只发现过一次 |
[07:10] | A pawnbroker in Maryland. | 是马里兰州的一个典当行老板 |
[07:12] | The local coroner wrote it off as natural causes, | 当地的法医把死因记为自然死亡 |
[07:14] | but the weird thing is, his pawnshop was robbed the day he died. | 但奇怪的是 死前一天他的典当行被抢劫了 |
[07:18] | So I dug up some security feeds, and look who was there. | 所以我查了安全监控 看看谁在那里 |
[07:23] | Same woman at both outbreaks. | 两次病发都有这个女人的身影 |
[07:25] | One, a robbery, the other an assassination. | 一次抢劫 一次暗杀 |
[07:27] | And a bad disguise at both. | 两次的伪装都极易被识破 |
[07:29] | What if it’s not a disguise? | 如果这不是伪装呢 |
[07:31] | Look at the timecode, it’s July. | 看看时间记录 是七月 |
[07:33] | In Maryland, it must’ve been 90 degrees. | 七月的马里兰气温一定超过三十度了 |
[07:35] | So either she’s sick, she has fevers, chills, | 她要么是病了 发高烧 打冷战 |
[07:37] | or she doesn’t want anyone else to get sick | 要么就是她不想传染给别人 |
[07:39] | so she’s using it | 所以用衣着包裹自己 |
[07:40] | as a protective covering to mitigate contagion. | 来防止病毒的扩散 |
[07:42] | So she’s not trying to start a pandemic. | 所以她不想传播流行病 |
[07:43] | Well, whatever she’s doing, | 不管她怎么做 |
[07:44] | if we don’t find her soon, | 如果我们不尽快找到她 |
[07:46] | someone else is gonna die in the process. | 还会有人在此期间丧生 |
[07:51] | I wish there was another way. | 我希望还有别的方法 |
[07:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:54] | But we need it for the next stage. | 但计划的下一步需要它 |
[07:55] | It’s okay. You don’t have to explain. | 没事的 你不需要解释 |
[07:58] | This is what we both want. | 这是我们都想要的 |
[08:01] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[08:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[08:25] | Are the rumors true that you’re responsible | 有传言说我的会计 扎克·斯莫尔的死 |
[08:28] | for the death of my accountant, Zack Smoll? | 是你所为 是不是真的 |
[08:31] | The truth doesn’t matter. | 真相不重要 |
[08:33] | It’s about appearances. | 看起来如何才重要 |
[08:35] | And at the moment, it appears to virtually everyone | 现在 几乎所有在乎这件事的人都认为 |
[08:38] | who gives a damn that I killed Smoll. | 是我杀了斯莫尔 |
[08:41] | And your failure to retaliate is proof of your weakness. | 而你无法报复则是你软弱的证明 |
[08:45] | Whether I killed him or not is immaterial. | 是不是我杀了他不重要 |
[08:47] | You have no choice but to come for me. | 你别无选择 只能向我宣战 |
[08:50] | – And you for me. – Which begs the question, | -你也一样 -那么问题就来了 |
[08:53] | why bother with a phone call? | 为什么要打电话呢 |
[08:55] | Because we’ve known each other for a long time. | 因为我们是老相识了 |
[08:58] | We understand each other’s organizations. | 我们理解对方的组织 |
[09:00] | If Cristobal acted without your authority | 如果克里斯托瓦尔没有你授意擅自行动 |
[09:03] | or someone forced your hand, tell me. | 或是有人逼迫你 告诉我 |
[09:06] | We can try and sort it out. | 我们可以试着解决问题 |
[09:08] | After all, you’re a bit long in the tooth for a street brawl. | 毕竟对街头犯罪而言你的年纪也太大了 |
[09:12] | You think so? | 你这么认为吗 |
[09:21] | I’ve reviewed the case file you sent. | 我看了你发来的案件卷宗 |
[09:23] | And you’ve got something? | 你有发现了 |
[09:24] | You know, many ancient cultures shared a common figure — | 很多古代文化都有同一个形象 |
[09:28] | a god or demon who brought disease to humanity. | 一个为人类带来疾病的神明或恶魔 |
[09:32] | The Finns called her Loviatar, | 芬兰人叫她劳薇塔 |
[09:35] | the Yoruba people knew her as Shapona. | 约鲁巴人称她为莎婆娜 |
[09:39] | The Greeks, of course, immortalized Pandora. | 在希腊人眼里当属不死的潘多拉 |
[09:43] | Odd that they’re always women. | 奇怪的是这些都是女人 |
[09:44] | Have you every heard of Mary Mallon? | 你听说过玛丽·马伦吗 |
[09:47] | Should I have? | 我该听说过吗 |
[09:48] | She was a cook for the New York elite in the late 19th century. | 她是十九世纪末期纽约精英阶层的厨师 |
[09:52] | When an alarming number of high society swells | 当感染伤寒的社会名流人数 |
[09:55] | came down with typhoid fever, a research scientist | 变得惊人时 一名研究科学家 |
[09:59] | traced the outbreak to a woman with the rare ability | 将这疾病的发作追溯到了一个女人身上 |
[10:02] | to carry the disease without suffering its effects | 她能够携带疾病但不受其影响 |
[10:05] | or exhibiting any outward symptoms… | 或是展现出任何外在症状 |
[10:08] | earning her the name — | 这种能力特别罕见 她也被称为 |
[10:10] | Typhoid Mary. | “伤寒玛丽” |
[10:10] | Correct. | 没错 |
[10:12] | You’re looking for asymptomatic carrier of Luschen’s disease. | 你要找的是鲁申氏病的无症状携带者 |
[10:16] | To find your suspect, you need to know when and where | 要找到这名嫌犯 你得知道她何时何地 |
[10:20] | was the outbreak that she survived. | 在疫情爆发时活下来 |
[10:22] | And hurry. There’s a reason the plague bringers | 快行动 古代神明们 |
[10:26] | were the most feared among the ancient deities. | 特别害怕疫病携带者是有原因的 |
[10:34] | You’ve got that little crease between your brow. | 你的眉间起了小皱褶 |
[10:38] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[10:41] | It always happens when you’re upset. | 你不开心的时候就会出现 |
[10:47] | The spinal tap didn’t yield the results that I was expecting. | 脊椎穿刺没得出我期待的结果 |
[10:51] | And — and we still need specialized equipment. | 而且我们仍然需要特殊仪器 |
[10:54] | Which means that… | 这就意味着 |
[10:55] | More money. | 需要更多钱 |
[10:57] | More people. | 更多人 |
[11:00] | I found another opportunity | 我找到了另外一个机会 |
[11:03] | that we — we can handle, | 我们 我们能处理的 |
[11:04] | that you can handle, I’m sure of it. | 你可以的 我肯定 |
[11:08] | Please. Look at me. | 求你了 看着我 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna figure this out. I swear it. | 我会想出办法的 我发誓 |
[11:17] | I just need a little bit more time. | 我只是需要再多一点时间 |
[11:23] | We’re so close. | 我们就快成功了 |
[11:37] | All right. Home sweet home, baby. | 好了 回家真好 宝贝 |
[11:41] | All right, come on, you. | 好了 来吧 |
[11:55] | Please excuse the intrusion. | 抱歉我自己进来了 |
[11:59] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[12:00] | I’m not here to see Elizabeth. | 我不是来找伊丽莎白的 |
[12:05] | What do you know about Edgar Legate? | 你知道埃德加·莱盖特吗 |
[12:08] | When it comes to assassins, he’s the gold standard. | 说到杀手 他绝对是金招牌 |
[12:10] | – Nobody’s ever seen the guy. – Precisely. | -没人见过这个人 -没错 |
[12:13] | Because he doesn’t exist. | 因为他不存在 |
[12:15] | Legate is an elaborate fiction, | 莱盖特是一个精心设计的人物 |
[12:18] | a bogeyman I created. | 我创造的一个怪物 |
[12:19] | No. No, Legate is real. | 不 不 莱盖特是真的 |
[12:21] | All right? I know of at least six jobs the guy’s done. | 我知道至少六次暗杀是这个人做的 |
[12:23] | Or so you believe. | 那是你以为的 |
[12:24] | Edgar Legate is nothing more than a name I employ | 埃德加·莱盖特不过是我编造出来的一个名字 |
[12:28] | to take credit for various killings for which | 我和我的同僚们需要对各种各样的谋杀负责时 |
[12:30] | I or my associates are responsible. | 这个名字就正好可以使用 |
[12:34] | One of my competitors, Baldur Magnusson, | 我的一个竞争对手 巴尔德尔·马格努森 |
[12:37] | is actively seeking a reliable | 一直在积极寻找一名可靠 |
[12:39] | independent contractor to kill me, | 独立的杀手来杀了我 |
[12:42] | someone I won’t see coming. | 一个让我预料不到的人 |
[12:44] | I think Legate would fit the bill nicely. | 我觉得莱盖特非常适合 |
[12:46] | – And you want me to become Legate? – I thought maybe. | -你想让我成为莱盖特 -我觉得也许能行 |
[12:50] | Forget it. | 不可能 |
[12:51] | I’m not gonna play dress-up assassin | 我不会假扮杀手 |
[12:52] | so you can kill someone I’ve never met. | 去帮你杀害一个我从未谋面的人 |
[12:53] | I don’t need you to become Legate to kill Magnusson. | 我不需要你扮成莱盖特去杀马格努森 |
[12:57] | I need you to become Legate | 我想让你扮成莱盖特 |
[12:58] | so Magnusson will hire you to kill me. | 这样马格努森会雇你来杀我 |
[13:02] | – You want me to deliver him to you? – Yes. | -你想让我把他送到你手里 -对 |
[13:07] | If you can find a sitter. | 要是你能找到人帮你看孩子的话 |
[13:16] | I wanna talk to you after this. | 等会我想和你谈谈 |
[13:17] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[13:18] | So I looked into Reddington’s Typhoid Mary angle | 我从雷丁顿说的”伤寒玛丽”的角度进行调查 |
[13:22] | and I found something. | 发现了点线索 |
[13:23] | The first recorded outbreak of Luschen’s in human beings | 鲁申氏病在人类历史上首次有记载的爆发 |
[13:26] | occurred in rural Moldova in 2002. | 于2002年发生在摩尔多瓦郊区 |
[13:30] | A family of nine wiped out except for one daughter — | 一家九口只有女儿一人逃过此劫 |
[13:34] | Natalie Luca. | 娜塔莉·卢卡 |
[13:35] | She was taken to a local clinic, | 她被送往当地诊所 |
[13:36] | but the outbreak was deemed too much for them to handle. | 但病情的蔓延之快使他们难以应付 |
[13:39] | How did she get out of Moldova? | 她是怎么离开摩尔多瓦的 |
[13:40] | The World Health Organization called in Hawthorne Biologics, | 一个叫霍桑生物的世界卫生组织带她走的 |
[13:45] | a company that specializes in infectious disease response. | 这是一家专门从事传染病应对体系的公司 |
[13:48] | They brought the girl back to their research clinic | 他们把女孩带回位于亚历山德里亚市外的研究室 |
[13:50] | outside Alexandria for further treatment. | 进行进一步的治疗 |
[13:53] | I had no idea Natalie was capable of anything like this. | 娜塔莉不会做出这样的事情的 |
[13:56] | We care for dozens of patients who are too infectious | 我们照料过许多因身患高传染性疾病 |
[13:59] | to live outside of strict quarantine. | 而生活在严格的隔离措施下的病人 |
[14:01] | Out of all of them… | 在这些人里… |
[14:03] | …Natalie was the sweetest, the kindest. | 娜塔莉是个性最好的 为人也最和善 |
[14:06] | If she was so infectious, how come she’s at large? | 要是她的病传染性如此高 怎么会让她出院 |
[14:09] | We did our best to give her a normal life. | 我们尽了最大的努力让她过上普通人的生活 |
[14:11] | But she was young, determined to be independent. | 但她很年轻 决心独立生活 |
[14:14] | We did everything we could to dissuade her from leaving. | 我们已经尽力去挽留她了 |
[14:17] | But eventually, we had no choice but to comply with her wishes. | 但最终别无选择 只能遵从她的意愿 |
[14:21] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[14:22] | She was infected with a deadly contagion. | 她感染了一种致命的病毒 |
[14:24] | We had no legal right to hold her. | 我们无权留下她 |
[14:27] | She was young… | 她那么年轻… |
[14:30] | she was in love. | 陷入爱河 |
[14:31] | In love? With who? | 谈恋爱 和谁 |
[14:34] | Malik Roumain. | 马利克·鲁曼 |
[14:35] | He was a promising young bio research tech. | 他是一名年轻有为的生物技术研究员 |
[14:37] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[14:38] | But they couldn’t touch each other? | 但他们不能碰触对方 |
[14:41] | No. It’s hard to imagine in the absence of physical contact, | 对 尽管难以想象没有身体接触 |
[14:44] | but certainly not impossible. | 但也并非不可能 |
[14:46] | He advocated for her, | 他拥护她的决定 |
[14:47] | agreed to take responsibility for her quarantine, | 愿意承担起为她进行隔离的责任 |
[14:51] | see to her needs. | 满足她的需求 |
[14:52] | We agreed to a year-long break from testing | 我们同意中断试验一年 |
[14:54] | in exchange for Malik submitting regular reports. | 作为交换 马利克得定期上交报告 |
[14:59] | Until you called, we had no idea they were gone. | 直到你们来电 我们才知道他们不见了 |
[15:02] | The reports kept coming in, | 报告从未断过 |
[15:04] | so we assumed they were still at the house we’d provided. | 所以我们以为他们还住在我们提供的房子里 |
[15:06] | It turns out, they moved out months ago. | 事实上 他们几个月前就搬走了 |
[15:08] | You didn’t check on them? | 你没去看过他们吗 |
[15:11] | We wanted to respect their privacy. | 我们希望能尊重他们的隐私 |
[15:15] | If you need anything further from me, | 如果还有需要 |
[15:18] | please don’t hesitate to call. | 尽管联系我 |
[15:22] | If anything were to happen to this child, | 要是这孩子有什么不测 |
[15:24] | I don’t know that I’ll be able to forgive myself. | 恐怕我无法原谅自己 |
[15:27] | If I were you, | 我要是你 |
[15:30] | I’d be more worried about what might happen to everyone else. | 我会更担心其他人会遇上不测 |
[15:39] | Hi. I’m so sorry, | 打扰了 |
[15:40] | but we’re doing this scavenger hunt for my sorority, | 我们姐妹会在玩大冒险 |
[15:42] | – and I need to kiss two guys with a gun. – Seriously? | -我要亲吻两位配枪男士 -是吗 |
[15:45] | – I know. It’s stupid. – Do your worst. | -我知道 挺蠢 -狠狠来吧 |
[15:51] | So does your friend have a gun, too? | 你朋友也配了枪的吧 |
[16:28] | If you had allowed me secure the facility as I requested, | 要是你听我的建议派我把守那里 |
[16:30] | Malik never could’ve broken her out in the first place. | 马利克一开始就不可能带她离开 |
[16:32] | We agreed your men | 我们都认为 |
[16:33] | would’ve drawn unnecessary attention. | 你的手下会吸引不必要的注意 |
[16:35] | Enough. What did you tell the FBI? | 够了 你怎么跟联调局说的 |
[16:38] | That Natalie voluntarily chose to leave with Malik. | 娜塔莉主动跟马利克离开 |
[16:41] | They have no reason to suspect the true nature of our research. | 他们没理由怀疑我们研究的真实目的 |
[16:44] | It’s only a matter of time before the FBI find them. | 联调局早晚会找到他们 |
[16:46] | Then make sure you’re there when they do. | 确保那时你也在现场 |
[16:47] | Perhaps it would be best to temporarily suspend our research. | 或许该暂时中止研究 |
[16:50] | Out of the question. | 不可能 |
[16:52] | Our top priority at this point is recovering Natalie alive. | 此时首要目标是把娜塔莉活着找回来 |
[16:55] | – Understand? – ?Yep. | -明白了吗 -嗯 |
[17:00] | Malik Roumain — born to immigrant parents. | 马利克·鲁曼 第二代移民 |
[17:02] | Full-boat to Berkeley at 17. The American dream. | 十七岁拿全奖进伯克利 典型美国梦 |
[17:04] | 霍桑生物科技 员工资料 马利克·鲁曼 | |
[17:06] | By 23, he had his PhD in biochemistry | 未满二十三即从约翰霍普金斯 |
[17:08] | from Johns Hopkins and turned down | 拿到生化博士学位 |
[17:09] | a number of highly paid offers | 拒绝了一众高薪邀请 |
[17:11] | to accept a post-doc at Hawthorne. | 去霍桑实验室做博士后 |
[17:13] | Hawthorne claims that he and Natalie fell for each other | 霍桑那边声称他在实验室工作时 |
[17:15] | while he was working there. | 与娜塔莉相恋 |
[17:16] | Talk about forbidden love. | 禁忌之恋 |
[17:17] | There was another attack. | 又有袭击 |
[17:19] | An armored truck was taken down in Bethesda. | 贝塞斯达一装甲车被劫 |
[17:20] | The CDC’s already on site. | 疾控中心已达现场 |
[17:22] | They should have something for us soon. | 应该很快会有发现 |
[17:25] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[17:26] | Cooper called me in. | 库珀找了我 |
[17:28] | Apparently the ladies in accounting were not too thrilled | 显然财会办公室的女士们对我发的那通脾气 |
[17:30] | with my freakout. | 很不高兴 |
[17:31] | Did you tell him why you freaked out? | 你告诉他你生气的原因了吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah, he offered me a raise. 16%. | 说了 他提出加薪16% |
[17:35] | – That’s fantastic. – I’d still make less than you. | -很棒 -但也还是比你少 |
[17:39] | Okay, but, you know, it’s a start. | 总是个开始 |
[17:40] | No, it isn’t. It’s an insult. I turned it down. | 不是开始 是侮辱 我拒绝了 |
[17:55] | He’s here. | 他到了 |
[18:02] | All clear. | 安全 |
[18:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:15] | Wrong door, sir. | 走错了 先生 |
[18:18] | You’re the ugliest chambermaid I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最丑的清洁阿姨 |
[18:33] | Myron, my sincere condolences. | 迈伦 节哀顺变 |
[18:37] | – Who died? ?- You did. | -谁死了 -你 |
[18:42] | I need Baldur Magnusson | 我要巴尔德尔·马格努森 |
[18:44] | to believe Edgar Legate is in town. | 认为埃德加·莱盖特在本市 |
[18:46] | And what better way to announce that | 让他得知此事的最佳方式莫过于 |
[18:48] | than by making him believe | 让他认为莱盖特 |
[18:50] | Legate killed a larcenist of your stature. | 杀了一个你这地位的罪犯 |
[18:53] | And what better place for the deadly deed to occur | 又有什么地方 比马格努森拥有 |
[18:56] | than the flagship hotel Magnusson owns and operates. | 并亲自经营的旗舰酒店更适合凶案发生 |
[19:00] | By the time our little charade is finished, | 等我们布完局 |
[19:02] | Magnusson will be scouring the town | 马格努森会把城里翻个底朝天 |
[19:04] | desperate to hire your killer. | 只为雇用杀掉你的凶手 |
[19:07] | Not to worry, Myron, we’ll have you out of there in a jiffy. | 别担心 迈伦 我们很快就会让你出来 |
[19:10] | You’ll be ordering room service and watching the game | 转眼间 你就会和我的人 |
[19:13] | with my associates before you know it. | 一边享受客房服务 一边观看比赛 |
[19:15] | You’ll provide the body, we’ll provide the evidence. | 你提供尸体 我们提供证据 |
[19:20] | The CDC confirmed the victims of the armored truck robbery | 疾控中心确认运钞车抢劫案中的受害者 |
[19:23] | died of Luschen’s. | 死于鲁申氏病 |
[19:24] | Witnesses saw a 2006 dark red Ford van, | 目击者看到一辆2006款深红色福特货车 |
[19:27] | partial plate — 7-Mike-Echo-6. | 车窗有镀膜 车牌号7ME6 |
[19:29] | Okay, the vehicle is registered under a Alec Moore. | 这辆车登记在一个叫亚历克·摩尔的人名下 |
[19:33] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[19:33] | He must’ve registered the car under an alias. | 他一定是化名登记的车 |
[19:35] | Okay, pulling up his address… Samar, Ressler, get over there. | 找出他的地址 莎马 雷斯勒 去那里 |
[19:38] | Liz, pull together a Hazmat team. | 莉斯 集结危险物品处理小组 |
[19:40] | Have them meet them at the location. | 让他们在预定地点汇合 |
[19:49] | Can I help you, sir? | 我能帮忙吗 先生 |
[19:50] | As a matter of fact, you can. | 事实上 你能 |
[19:51] | I believe this man checked out of your hotel earlier today. | 我想这个人今天早些时候从你这里退了房 |
[19:55] | He’s an old friend, and I completely lost my head | 他是我的老朋友 而我犯了糊涂 |
[19:58] | and forgot our appointment. | 忘了和他的约会 |
[20:00] | I was wondering if you could tell me where he was headed. | 我想知道你能不能告诉我他去哪了 |
[20:02] | The airport, perhaps? Train station? | 是去机场了吗 还是火车站 |
[20:05] | Or was he driving himself? | 还是自己开车走了 |
[20:07] | I’m afraid I don’t know. | 恐怕我并不知道 |
[20:09] | And even if I did, I would not be at liberty to say. I’m sorry. | 而且即便知道 我也不能随意告诉您 抱歉 |
[20:14] | Keep it. | 拿着吧 |
[20:16] | Discretion is a rare and tragically undervalued quality. | 谨慎是一种稀有却又不幸被低估的品质 |
[20:27] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[20:28] | Reddington was here looking for one of the guests, | 雷丁顿刚刚来这寻找一位客人 |
[20:30] | Michel Badot. | 米歇尔·巴多 |
[20:31] | He was there when they removed the body, watching. | 他们转移尸体的时候他在场看着 |
[20:34] | – It’s Legate. – What do you want me to do? | -是莱盖特 -我要怎么做 |
[20:36] | Secure Legate. | 找到莱盖特 |
[20:37] | I want a word. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[20:45] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[20:48] | Move! | 上 |
[20:52] | Agent Ressler! | 雷斯勒探员 |
[20:53] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[21:00] | – You got it. – Yeah. | -拿到了 -是的 |
[21:01] | It cost everything that we got. | 花光了我们所有的钱 |
[21:03] | But if I can isolate the enzymes, we’ll be able to… | 但是如果我能分离这些酶 我们就能… |
[21:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:11] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[21:13] | – They found the house. – Who? | -他们发现房子了 -谁 |
[21:15] | The cops. They have all of our equipment and our research. | 警察 他们拿走了我们所有的设备和研究 |
[21:18] | – Well, what should we do? – What can we do? | -那我们怎么办 -能怎么办 |
[21:20] | Natalie, we have to start all over again. | 娜塔莉 我们只能重新开始了 |
[21:22] | Malik, I’m sure there’s something we c– | 马利克 肯定还有其他办法… |
[21:24] | – Natalie, just — – Don’t! | -娜塔莉… -别碰我 |
[21:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:32] | I love you, Natalie. | 我爱你 娜塔莉 |
[21:34] | There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do for you. | 我会为你付出一切 |
[21:36] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[21:38] | We’ll — we’ll start again. | 我们…我们重新开始 |
[21:40] | How? | 怎么开始 |
[21:44] | Another job. | 再干一票 |
[21:47] | One that I heard about from Hawthorne, | 我在霍桑听说的 |
[21:48] | and I wouldn’t be asking if I knew that it wasn’t | 如果不是绝对必须 我也不会提出来 |
[21:50] | absolutely necessary, and it is. | 可确实必须这样 |
[21:54] | But it’s the only way. | 但这是唯一的办法 |
[22:00] | But after this, | 但这次之后 |
[22:03] | I won’t have to hurt anyone else? | 我不用再伤害别人了吗 |
[22:04] | No. Never again. I promise. | 不用 永远不用 我保证 |
[22:14] | I’ll take your hand in mine. | 我会握住你的手 |
[22:20] | And I’ll pull you closer. | 我会把你拉近 |
[22:23] | I’ll feel your breath against my skin. | 感受你的呼吸拂过我的皮肤 |
[22:27] | And I kiss you. | 我吻你 |
[22:28] | The two of us. | 我们俩 |
[22:30] | Forever. | 永不分离 |
[22:51] | Monsieur Legate. | 莱盖特先生 |
[22:53] | My employer would like a word with you. | 我的老板想和你说句话 |
[23:01] | Okay, it appears he was trying to isolate the enzyme | 看起来他在尝试提纯 |
[23:03] | in her blood that shields her from Luschen’s. | 她血液中保护她不被鲁申氏病侵害的酶 |
[23:04] | He was trying to replicate her immunity. | 他在尝试复制她的免疫 |
[23:06] | – A cure? ?- No, the opposite. | -治愈的方法吗 -不是 恰恰相反 |
[23:08] | The boyfriend was trying to infect himself | 男友正要让自己感染 |
[23:10] | so he could be immune like her. | 这样就能和她一样免疫了 |
[23:11] | He was willing to give himself an incurable disease | 他愿意给自己染上不治之症 |
[23:13] | so they could touch and kiss and be together. | 这样他们才能在一起抚摸亲吻 |
[23:16] | Typhoid Mary, meet Typhoid Larry. | “伤寒玛丽” 见见”伤寒拉里” |
[23:19] | The pawnshop in Maryland, the armored car driver. | 马里兰州的当铺 武装的司机 |
[23:22] | They were robbing people to pay for their research. | 他们抢劫民众来资助他们的研究 |
[23:25] | I get that, but what I don’t get is what any of this has to do | 这个我懂 但我不懂的是这一切 |
[23:28] | with Reddington’s man, Smoll. | 和雷丁顿的手下斯莫尔有什么关系 |
[23:30] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么 |
[23:31] | Okay, I pulled these from — from one of Malik’s hard drives. | 这些是我从…从马利克的硬盘里找到的 |
[23:33] | They’re blueprints for a compound | 这是纽约州萨格港一处建筑的设计图 |
[23:36] | in Sag Harbor, New York, owned by an offshore trust. | 建筑为一家海外信托公司所有 |
[23:40] | Now, he also had a number of dossiers, including these… | 他还有一些卷宗 包括这些 |
[23:44] | All right, Francois Troyet, | 弗兰斯瓦·特洛耶特 |
[23:46] | owner of the world’s largest private collection | 全球最大后印象派艺术 |
[23:48] | of post-Impressionist art. | 私人收藏的所有者 |
[23:50] | William Lawsover, a billionaire corporate debt restructurer. | 威廉·罗索夫 做公司债务重组的亿万富翁 |
[23:54] | Caitlin Montag, | 凯特琳·蒙塔格 |
[23:56] | gajillionaire author of the Buddy Chanticleer novels. | 巴蒂·尚提克里尔系列小说 身价不菲的作者 |
[23:59] | The writing is atrocious, but I can’t put them down. | 小说糟透了 但我就是停不下来 |
[24:02] | Other than being rich, | 除了有钱 |
[24:05] | what do these three have in common? | 这三个人还有什么共同点 |
[24:06] | Xavier Holcombe’s annual poker bash. | 泽维尔·霍克库姆的年度扑克宴会 |
[24:10] | An all cash, no limit marathon with positively obscene stakes. | 全现金 无上限马拉松牌赛 赌注肮脏 |
[24:14] | – How obscene? – Buy-in is half a million, | -怎么肮脏 -入场50万 |
[24:17] | quite the research grant for our star-crossed outlaws. | 足够为倒霉的逃犯做研究基金 |
[24:19] | I bought in on a lark three years ago. | 我三年前图个好玩也买了入场 |
[24:21] | Lost my — well, no one has a shirt that expensive. | 失去了我的…没有人有这么贵的衬衫 |
[24:26] | Nevertheless, I had a ball. | 不管怎样 我玩得很爽 |
[24:28] | It’s a weekend of delicious isolation | 这是一个无比诱人 与世隔绝 |
[24:31] | and degenerate risk — heaven. | 又充斥着堕落之风的周末 简直就是天堂 |
[24:33] | Just like everything else is to you. | 就如万事万物对于你的意义一样 |
[24:35] | A game. | 一场游戏 |
[24:37] | – Where’s Tom? – Belgium. | -汤姆去哪了 -比利时 |
[24:39] | You know, Tom and I were just starting to find | 我和汤姆才开始享受到 |
[24:41] | some semblance of normalcy. | 一丝丝正常生活 |
[24:43] | And you had to just sweep in, | 你却又横插一脚 |
[24:46] | drag him back down your rabbit hole. | 把他拉回了你的魔窟 |
[24:48] | There must be dozens of contract operatives just like him. | 你手下肯定有很多像他那样的特工 |
[24:50] | Why him? | 为什么一定是他 |
[24:51] | Tom is very good at what he does. | 汤姆精于此道 |
[24:54] | It defines him. | 这造就了他 |
[24:56] | He can no sooner choose to stop than a great white shark | 他无法轻易选择停止 就像大白鲨无法 |
[24:59] | can choose to stop swimming and eating. | 轻易选择放弃遨游海洋 厮杀猎物 |
[25:01] | He will do what he does. | 他以此为生 |
[25:02] | But at least if he’s doing it for me, | 至少当他为我工作时 |
[25:04] | he won’t risk a double-cross, | 他不会踏入双重险境 |
[25:06] | unlike with the vast majority of his prospective employers. | 不像他大部分过去的雇主那样危险 |
[25:10] | Because unlike them, I genuinely care for him. | 因为我同那些人不同 我真正地关心他 |
[25:12] | Or rather you, and your daughter. | 更确切地说是你和你的女儿 |
[25:16] | Holcombe’s game commences precisely at 6:00. | 霍尔库姆的游戏将在六点准时开始 |
[25:19] | You don’t have much time. | 你不剩多少时间了 |
[25:29] | Care for a claw? | 要吃蟹爪吗 |
[25:31] | No, thanks. | 不用 多谢 |
[25:32] | As I told your goons — | 就像我告诉你手下的那样… |
[25:33] | Oh, tut, tut. Don’t be uncharitable. | 嘘 嘘 别这么一本正经的 |
[25:37] | These gentlemen are seasoned professionals like yourself, | 这些先生们也和你一样专业 |
[25:40] | Monsieur Edgar…Legate. | 埃德加·莱盖特先生 |
[25:45] | I don’t insist on the Monsieur. | 不必称我为先生 |
[25:51] | That Saudi oil minister in Kuala Lumpur — | 在吉隆坡时那位沙特石油部长… |
[25:55] | how on earth did you manage that one? | 你到底是怎么做到的 |
[25:58] | I don’t discuss the details of my work. | 我从不谈论我工作的细节 |
[26:00] | I appreciate that, | 我很欣赏这点 |
[26:01] | particularly as I wish to engage your services. | 特别是当我也需要你的服务时 |
[26:07] | You know, I usually require a referral for a new client, | 通常我的新客户都需要介绍人 |
[26:11] | but, uh, I might be able to make an exception. | 但我也许能为您破例一次 |
[26:27] | So… | 所以… |
[26:29] | Legate works for you. | 莱盖特为你工作 |
[26:31] | In a manner of speaking. | 在某种意义上是 |
[26:34] | Well, I suppose it was inevitable, one way or the other. | 和你见面是必然的 以某种或他种方式 |
[26:37] | Looks like it’s “The other.” | 看来这是”他种方式”吧 |
[26:41] | Kill me and restore your reputation. | 杀了我保全你的声誉吧 |
[26:44] | Give us a moment. | 让我们单独说会话 |
[26:57] | You said something before. | 你之前说过 |
[27:00] | The truth doesn’t matter, | 真相不重要 |
[27:03] | that the only thing in this world that matters | 世间唯一重要的东西 |
[27:06] | is just the appearance of truth. | 只是真相的表象 |
[27:10] | I fear you might be right about that. | 我恐怕你是对的 |
[27:13] | Lately I find that | 最近我发现 |
[27:15] | the truth has become… | 真相变得… |
[27:18] | so elusive. | 如此难以捉摸 |
[27:24] | Often imaginary. | 常常虚无缥缈 |
[27:26] | But in the end, it’s all that we’re left with, isn’t it? | 但最后这却是我们所拥有的全部 是吗 |
[27:29] | What is real, | 何为真 |
[27:31] | what you can taste and touch and feel. | 可品尝 可触摸 可感知之物 |
[27:34] | The words that pass between us as we look each other in the eye | 当我们四目相对 彼此间传递的言语 |
[27:39] | are… | 是 |
[27:42] | all we have to hold on to. | 我们必须紧紧把握的 |
[27:48] | The truth. | 真相 |
[27:50] | I hold it dear. | 我非常珍视 |
[27:55] | I didn’t kill your accountant. | 我没有杀你的会计 |
[27:58] | Your deal was falling apart. | 你们的生意谈崩了 |
[28:01] | I stepped in and took it. | 我介入并抢走了生意 |
[28:05] | I would’ve done exactly the same. | 我也会这么做 |
[28:10] | Keep the ships, Baldur. | 把船留着 巴尔德尔 |
[28:12] | As Rat said to Mole, | 老鼠对鼹鼠说 |
[28:13] | “There is nothing, absolutely nothing | “世上再也没有 绝对没有 |
[28:16] | half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.” | 比乘船游逛更有意思的了” |
[28:20] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[28:22] | For the longest time, I’ve been perfectly comfortable | 长久以来 我对自己随时会毙命 |
[28:27] | knowing I could die at any moment. | 都能坦然面对 |
[28:28] | I could walk out of this room and be shot in the street. | 我可能走出这房间就会暴毙街头 |
[28:31] | I’ve always been fine with that. | 我一直都看得开 |
[28:33] | But lately, I can smell it in the air around me. | 但最近我甚至能嗅到死亡的气息 |
[28:40] | Like death is… | 就好像死神 |
[28:43] | slouching towards me from the corners of the room. | 懒散地从房间各个角落朝我靠近 |
[28:48] | And I cannot tell if it is here for me. | 我也不确定此刻死神是不是等着我 |
[28:56] | Just an echo of the past. | 像是往事的回响 |
[29:01] | I wish it had been you. | 我倒宁愿是你 |
[29:04] | Would’ve been so much easier. | 那就简单多了 |
[29:23] | Raise. Three red. | 加注 三张红 |
[29:25] | Uh, oyster delivery for Mr. Holcombe. | 给霍尔库姆先生送牡蛎 |
[29:29] | About time. You’re an hour late. | 早该送到了 晚了一小时 |
[29:52] | We’re two minutes out. | 还有两分钟 |
[29:53] | How soon until Hazmat is on site? | 防化小组多久能赶到现场 |
[29:55] | 10 minutes. | 十分钟 |
[29:59] | Raise. Three red, | 加注 三张红 |
[30:00] | three black, three red. | 三张黑 三张红 |
[30:12] | FBI. We have reason to believe that | 联调局 我们有理由相信 |
[30:14] | your compound is under threat of biological attack. | 你的场地正受到生物袭击的威胁 |
[30:16] | We need you to start evacuating immediately. | 你们得立刻开始撤离 |
[30:26] | Samar, what do you got? | 莎马 什么情况 |
[30:27] | There’s no sign of Malik. I’m going in. | 没看到马利克 我进去了 |
[30:47] | On the ground. Get on the ground! Move! | 趴下 趴下 闪开 |
[30:51] | Stop, Natalie! Stop! | 站住 娜塔莉 站住 |
[30:53] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[30:57] | Don’t move. No one else has to die today. | 别动 今天不该再有人丧命 |
[30:59] | – Malik! – You need to come with us now. | -马利克 -马上跟我们走 |
[31:02] | If you wanna stop me, you’re gonna have to kill me. | 要阻止我 就杀了我吧 |
[31:04] | Please don’t make me do that. | 别逼我动手 |
[31:06] | I can’t be locked up again. | 我不能再被关起来了 |
[31:13] | Suspect’s in custody. | 已抓获嫌犯 |
[31:20] | There’s no sign of Malik. | 没看到马利克 |
[31:21] | Aram, check that local PD has shut down the roads | 阿兰姆 通知当地警察在出城道路口 |
[31:24] | – 10 miles in every direction. – On it. | -十六公里处设置关卡 -这就去 |
[31:26] | And that Hazmat team we sent earlier, | 我们之前派出的防化小组 |
[31:28] | they should be there any minute. | 他们应该很快就到 |
[31:29] | No, Hazmat’s already transported her. | 不对 防化小组已经把她接走了 |
[31:31] | – What are you talking about? – The Hazmat team. | -你在说什么 -防化小组 |
[31:33] | The Hazmat team is already en route. | 防化小组已经上路了 |
[31:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:46] | We have gone through quite a lot of trouble to find you, | 我们费了好大劲才找到你 |
[31:51] | young lady. | 小姐 |
[31:53] | You’re the most valuable asset in our portfolio. | 你是我们的投资中最有价值的那一个 |
[31:55] | Fortunately, the FBI was kind enough to lend an assist | 幸好 联调局好心帮了忙 |
[31:58] | and lead us straight to you. | 让我们直接找到了你 |
[31:59] | I won’t go back there. | 我不会回去的 |
[32:03] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[32:04] | Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. | 好 马上 马上 |
[32:05] | Come on now. All right, uh, satellite’s coming around now. | 马上好 卫星马上就位 |
[32:08] | Okay, they’re heading southeast on Holly Knoll Drive. | 他们在霍利诺尔大道上向东南方向行驶 |
[32:18] | They’re about 200 yards past mile marker 46. | 过四十六英里标 大约180米 |
[32:36] | Okay, weird. | 真奇怪 |
[32:37] | There’s another vehicle trying to push them off the road. | 有另一辆车在试图把他们撞下公路 |
[32:39] | Uh, okay, now both vehicles are off the roadway. | 现在这两辆车都不在公路上了 |
[32:43] | They’re about 1/4 mile before marker 45. | 他们在四十五英里标前方约四百米 |
[32:57] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为失去你了 |
[32:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:00] | Yes. | 还好 |
[33:01] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[33:03] | We’ll go in the woods. We’ll find a car. | 往树林走 有一辆车 |
[33:08] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[33:15] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[33:17] | – Oh, God. – Don’t! | -天啊 -别 |
[33:18] | We need help! | 救命啊 |
[33:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:22] | – I’m so sorry. I was wrong. – No. | -真对不起 我错了 -不 |
[33:25] | I was so wrong. | 我错得太离谱了 |
[33:26] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[33:27] | I never should’ve made you… | 我就不该让你 |
[33:30] | I would’ve done anything to be with you. | 为了和你在一起 我什么都愿意 |
[33:36] | Oh, I take your hand in mine. | 我握住你的手 |
[33:44] | So soft. | 真柔软 |
[33:47] | And I pull you close. | 我把你拉近 |
[33:51] | I feel your breath against my skin. | 感受你的呼吸拂过我的皮肤 |
[33:55] | And I kiss you. | 我吻你 |
[33:58] | The two of us… | 我们俩 |
[34:01] | Forever. | 永不分离 |
[34:23] | Give her a minute. | 给她点时间 |
[34:54] | I can describe every tile in the room they kept me in. | 我记得他们关我那房间里的一砖一瓦 |
[34:59] | For 13 years, I was just a medical curiosity. | 十三年来 我就只是个医学奇观 |
[35:03] | But then, there was Malik. | 之后马利克出现了 |
[35:08] | He was the only one who really saw me, | 只有他把我当成有血有肉的人 |
[35:11] | not the subject, | 不是研究对象 |
[35:12] | but… | 而是 |
[35:15] | me, Natalie. | 我娜塔莉 这个人 |
[35:18] | What made you leave? | 什么原因促使你们离开 |
[35:20] | At first, we thought the research they were doing | 一开始 我们以为这个研究 |
[35:24] | was our best chance at being together. | 是我们在一起的最好办法 |
[35:27] | But when Malik learned what Whitehall was doing — | 但当马利克知道了白厅在干什么 |
[35:29] | – Whitehall? – Hawthorne’s weapons lab. | -白厅 -霍桑科技的武器实验室 |
[35:33] | They weren’t trying to cure me. | 他们无意治愈我 |
[35:36] | They were using me, | 而是利用我 |
[35:38] | my cells, | 利用我的细胞 |
[35:40] | to develop a biological weapon. | 来研发生物武器 |
[35:43] | So why didn’t you go to the authorities? | 你们为什么不去找当局求救 |
[35:44] | Hawthorne had contracts with the government. | 霍桑和政府有合同 |
[35:48] | We didn’t know who we could trust. | 我们不知道该信任谁 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:54] | We… | 我们 |
[35:56] | We’re really sorry for all those people. | 我们真的很抱歉害死了他们 |
[36:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:17] | ♬困惑的一夜♬ | |
[36:20] | ♬真相显露的一夜♬ | |
[36:23] | ♬我们双手紧握♬ | |
[36:26] | ♬做出承诺♬ | |
[36:28] | ♬你们心醉神迷♬ | |
[36:31] | ♬彼此吸引♬ | |
[36:34] | ♬知悉口中话语♬ | |
[36:37] | ♬彼此洞悉心底♬ | |
[36:37] | It was one of the most romantic things I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见到的最浪漫的事 |
[36:40] | He died in her arms. | 他死在她的怀里 |
[36:43] | It was like an episode of… | 好像一集 |
[36:45] | I don’t know. Some show. | 我不记得 某个剧 |
[36:48] | But the point is, it made me feel a little sorry for myself, | 而重点是 这让我有点自怜 |
[36:50] | that I didn’t have someone like that. | 因为我身边没有那样的人 |
[36:53] | What, to die in your arms? | 怎么 死在你怀里吗 |
[36:56] | And then I started thinking about my raise. | 然后我开始想加薪的事 |
[36:59] | 16% 16%. | |
[37:01] | That’s an odd number. | 这数字挺怪 |
[37:03] | And then I thought it’s exactly half of the difference | 然后我想到那正是 |
[37:06] | between what you and I make. | 我和你薪水差的一半 |
[37:08] | I went down to the ladies in accounting, | 我去找了会计部们的女士 |
[37:11] | and they never talked to Cooper. | 她们没找库珀 |
[37:14] | You did. | 是你 |
[37:16] | You gave me half of your 32%. | 你把那32%的一半分给了我 |
[37:19] | Now we get paid equally. | 我们就能拿一样的工资 |
[37:20] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[37:21] | Why not? You were right. | 为什么不 你是对的 |
[37:23] | We do the same thing. | 我们同工 理应同酬 |
[37:24] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[37:25] | I-I know. You put your life on the line. | 我知道 你的工作更危险 |
[37:28] | What you do… | 你所做的 |
[37:28] | No, I’m sure you deserve more. | 我确信你该拿更多 |
[37:30] | It’s just I have this — this student loan | 只是我有学生贷款 |
[37:32] | and this online poker debt… | 和线上棋牌债务 |
[37:33] | What you did, no one else would do for me. | 你做的这些 没有别人会为我而做 |
[37:37] | I’d do anything for you. | 我愿为你做任何事 |
[37:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:42] | Which is why I have no reason to feel sorry for myself. | 因此我也没理由再自怜 |
[37:47] | ♬你知道那是恶魔之意♬ | |
[37:53] | ♬而你♬ | |
[37:57] | ♬依然将你我分离♬ | |
[38:00] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[38:03] | Honestly, it was great. | 坦白来说 还不错 |
[38:05] | I was thinking about what you said, | 我在考虑你所说的 |
[38:06] | about why I needed that. | 关于我需求的原因 |
[38:11] | Truth is, I still don’t know. | 事实是 我也不知道 |
[38:14] | But what I do know | 但我确实知道 |
[38:17] | is that this family’s the most important thing in my life. | 这个大家庭是我生命中最重要的东西 |
[38:22] | I don’t wanna lose it. | 我不想失去它 |
[38:24] | We just arrested a woman who… | 我们刚逮捕了一个女人 |
[38:28] | would’ve done anything to stay with the person she loved, | 她为了和爱人在一起愿意做任何事 |
[38:31] | but… | 但是 |
[38:33] | she lost him anyway. | 她还是失去了他 |
[38:35] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[38:38] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[38:43] | From the beginning, we’ve been fighting secrets and… | 我们一直致力于对抗密谋 |
[38:49] | agendas and… | 诡计还有 |
[38:54] | psychotic homicidal killers | 变态杀手 |
[38:57] | coming between us. | 这些种种离间我们的麻烦 |
[38:59] | And for the first time, we’re together, | 这是头一回 我们团结一致 |
[39:03] | and we’ve got no one to fight. | 没有了敌手 |
[39:08] | But it still feels… | 但还是让人觉得 |
[39:09] | Like we’re coming apart? | 我们好像渐行渐远 |
[39:11] | I know this family is the most important thing to you. | 我知道这个家对你来说至关重要 |
[39:15] | But it’s not gonna work | 但如果你不能做自己 |
[39:16] | if you can’t be who you are. | 这个家也处不好 |
[39:20] | I guess I’m just scared. | 我想我有些害怕 |
[39:21] | Of what? | 怕什么 |
[39:23] | I’m not gonna love that person. | 我无法爱那个人 |
[39:27] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[39:30] | Yes. | 爱 |
[39:31] | Then you love that person. | 那你就会爱那个人 |
[39:33] | Because that’s who I am. | 因为那个人就是我 |
[39:53] | I understand that the work we do depends on you. | 我清楚我们的工作需要靠你 |
[39:56] | So I’m going to allow this, but understand this — | 所以这次我允许了 但你要明白 |
[39:59] | We are sworn officers of the law. | 我们是立过誓的执法者 |
[40:00] | Do not expect us again to carry your water. | 别指望我们再给你跑腿 |
[40:03] | You work for us, not the other way around. | 是你为我们工作 别搞反了 |
[40:05] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[40:08] | I’m sorry to have put you | 我很抱歉 |
[40:09] | in such a difficult position, Harold. | 让你为难了 哈罗德 |
[40:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:38] | Losing someone we love is painful. | 失去所爱之人很痛苦 |
[40:43] | Agonizing even unto death. | 甚至悲痛欲绝 |
[40:46] | 日本人称之为捕章鱼罐心肌病 The Japanese call it 蛸壺(たこつぼ) — | |
[40:49] | a grieving surge of… | 因悲痛而涌起一连串 |
[40:53] | abnormal electrical waves | 异常电流 |
[40:55] | that causes the heart to deflate and contort | 导致心脏紧缩扭曲 |
[41:00] | until it resembles a… | 直到它看上去像个 |
[41:02] | a fishing pot. | 捕鱼罐 |
[41:05] | Hollow and cold, | 空洞冰冷 |
[41:09] | an empty vessel at the… | 空空的容器 |
[41:12] | bottom of a fathomless sea. | 沉在深不可测的海底 |
[41:19] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[41:23] | You have suffered enough of that in your life. | 这类悲痛你已承受了太多 |
[41:27] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[41:31] | The man you killed at the… | 你杀的那个男人 |
[41:36] | …massage parlor… | 按摩院那个 |
[41:38] | was an associate of mine. | 是我的熟人 |
[41:42] | You didn’t know him, you didn’t rob him. | 你不认识他 也没抢他东西 |
[41:45] | Someone hired you to assassinate him. | 有人雇你杀他 |
[41:49] | She knew who I was. We had no choice. | 她清楚我的底 我们别无选择 |
[41:53] | She said if I didn’t kill him, | 她说如果我不杀他 |
[41:56] | she would tell Hawthorne where to find us. | 她就告诉霍桑科技我们在哪 |
[41:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[42:00] | Isabella Stone. | 伊莎贝拉·斯通 |
[42:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:11] | Natalie, do you mind if I sit here for a moment? | 娜塔莉 你介意我在这坐一会吗 |
[42:13] | For the life of me, I don’t think I could get up right now. | 我现在恐怕没法站起来 |