时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | It’s fine where it is. | 车就放这儿 |
[00:34] | Call a doctor! | 快找医生来 |
[00:35] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:38] | I’ll muddle through. | 我还能坚持 |
[00:41] | I’m okay. | 没事儿了 |
[00:42] | Braxton-Hicks. I’ll be okay, really. | 只是假宫缩 没事的 |
[00:48] | Okay, Jess, easy. | 好的 杰斯 放轻松 |
[00:50] | Lurch’s hackles are up. | 你太紧张了 |
[01:04] | Let’s go, ladies. | 行动吧 女士们 |
[01:17] | We can’t lose that car! | 我们不能丢了那辆车 |
[01:19] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[01:22] | Hold up! | 站住 |
[01:33] | They’re half a block back. | 他们快追上来了 |
[01:34] | Not for long. | 马上就能甩掉 |
[02:23] | Shame. It was a nice ride. | 可惜了 这车还挺不错的 |
[02:50] | 后宫 第102号 | |
[02:53] | ♬我爱雨夜♬ | |
[02:55] | ♬我爱雨夜♬ | |
[02:57] | ♬我爱雷鸣震耳 看闪电划过♬ | |
[02:59] | ♬点亮夜空♬ | |
[03:03] | ♬让我感觉愉悦♬ | |
[03:07] | ♬我爱雨夜♬ | |
[03:09] | ♬那景色如此动人♬ | |
[03:11] | ♬我爱雨水划过脸庞♬ | |
[03:14] | ♬双唇浅尝雨滴♬ | |
[03:17] | ♬在月光之下♬ | |
[03:18] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[03:19] | We’ve spent the last 40 minutes being regaled with stories | 我们花了四十分钟 |
[03:23] | of Abe’s latest visit to Phoenix. | 听亚伯讲去菲尼克斯的事儿 |
[03:25] | Fascinating as it is to hear about the new culinary options | 尽管听到天港国际机场现在有 |
[03:29] | at Sky Harbor Airport, | 新的餐食可选很让人激动 |
[03:31] | I don’t come here to talk to Abe. | 但我来这儿可不是找亚伯聊天的 |
[03:33] | No offense, Abe. | 无意冒犯 亚伯 |
[03:34] | I had some trouble with the missus. | 我跟老婆吵了几句 |
[03:36] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[03:37] | But end of business, your money’s gonna be cleaner | 不过这些都结束后 你的钱会比 |
[03:39] | than a nun’s browser history. | 修女的浏览器历史记录还干净 |
[03:41] | While you’re redistributing, | 在你重新分配这些资金时 |
[03:42] | an investment opportunity has come up. | 出现了一个新的投资机会 |
[03:44] | I need funds in that amount. | 我需要那笔钱 |
[03:46] | What are you buying this time? | 这次你要买什么 |
[03:48] | Another herd of Akhal-Teke horses? | 再买一匹汗血宝马吗 |
[03:50] | Oh, God no. Although, one could never have enough of those | 天啊 不是 虽然那种美丽的动物 |
[03:53] | beautiful animals. | 有再多也不为过 |
[03:55] | There is, however, a floundering cruise line | 不过这一次是有一条航线 |
[03:57] | in urgent need of a bail out. | 急需救助 |
[03:59] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[04:00] | I’d like to introduce you to one of my accountants, | 我想给你介绍一个人 我的会计 |
[04:03] | – Zack Smoll. – I’m an FBI agent. | -扎克·斯莫尔 -我是一名联调局探员 |
[04:06] | Mr. Reddington is my CI, | 雷丁顿先生是我的线人 |
[04:08] | which forces me to ignore his crimes, | 我不得不对他的犯罪行为睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[04:10] | which will no doubt include murdering you | 当然如果他因为你们把今天的事告诉别人 |
[04:12] | if either of you ever tell anyone. | 而杀了你们我也会置之不理 |
[04:14] | On the other hand, I am under no obligation to ignore your crimes. | 但是 我不能对你们的犯罪行为坐视不管 |
[04:18] | So before you commit any while I’m here, | 所以趁你们还没在我面前犯罪 |
[04:20] | I suggest you all run along. | 我建议你们快跑吧 |
[04:29] | Someone over-caffeinated this morning. | 某人今早咖啡因摄入过度了吧 |
[04:32] | You said you had a case. | 你说你有个案子 |
[04:34] | Your government’s Witness Protection list has been stolen. | 你们的政府证人保护名单遭窃了 |
[04:38] | You know who stole it? | 你知道是谁偷的吗 |
[04:39] | No, but I know who’s going to steal it next. | 不知道 但我知道接下来谁打算去偷 |
[04:42] | A stolen luxury vehicle in Atlanta | 在亚特兰大 一辆遭窃的豪车 |
[04:45] | being pursued by the private security contractors | 被受雇保护这辆车的私人安保公司 |
[04:49] | hired to protect it. | 所追逐 |
[04:50] | A car with its own security guards? | 一辆车都有专门的安保 |
[04:52] | This was a jewel heist that netted over $10 million in diamonds | 这是一起钻石劫案 总价超过一千万 |
[04:55] | perpetrated by a heist crew known as The Harem. | 窃贼是一个叫后宫的团伙 |
[04:59] | Well, this Harem is an elite group of female thieves | 这个后宫是由一伙女贼组成的精英犯罪组织 |
[05:03] | who steal only from other criminals. | 只对其他罪犯下手 |
[05:06] | And with the Witness Protection list out in the open, | 现在证人保护名单流了出去 |
[05:09] | the timing is no coincidence. | 这个时间点不可能是巧合 |
[05:11] | Every one of those witnesses would be in danger | 如果这些证人的身份曝光 |
[05:13] | if their identities get out. | 每个人都会有危险 |
[05:15] | Which makes the list extraordinarily valuable. | 所以这个名单非常珍贵 |
[05:18] | And irresistible to the Harem. | 对于后宫来说是难以抗拒的诱惑 |
[05:20] | Catch them in the act of stealing it, | 在她们行窃时抓住她们 |
[05:23] | and you’ll save the lives of everyone on that list. | 你就能救下名单上的每个人 |
[05:25] | – How exactly are we supposed to catch them in the act? – You can’t. | -我们要怎么在她们行窃时抓她们 -你不行 |
[05:29] | And if you can’t beat them, as the saying goes… | 如果你没法打败她们 那么… |
[05:32] | Join them? That’s Reddington’s plan | 加入她们 雷丁顿的计划 |
[05:34] | to put you undercover in a heist crew? | 就是让你去窃贼团伙做卧底 |
[05:36] | The Harem is responsible for a number of high-line thefts. | 后宫曾犯下不少偷窃大案 |
[05:39] | The disappearance of half a dozen paintings | 2012年 丹麦的奥斯特加博物馆 |
[05:41] | from the Ostergard Museum in Denmark in 2012. | 失窃了六幅名画 |
[05:44] | Those thieves were arrested in Luxembourg a year later, weren’t they? | 那些窃贼不是在一年后落网了吗 |
[05:47] | Not before the Harem stole the paintings from them. | 那是在后宫从他们那儿把画偷走之后 |
[05:50] | Lowry Fool’s Gold, | 劳瑞愚人的金币 |
[05:52] | a Mexican drug lord’s prized race horse, | 一个墨西哥毒贩价值千金的赛马 |
[05:54] | went missing in 2014. | 2014年失踪了 |
[05:57] | Reddington says The Harem auctioned it for $6 million. | 雷丁顿说后宫把这马拍了六百万美元 |
[06:01] | And when they hit the National Bank of Belize, | 她们光临伯利兹国家银行时 |
[06:03] | they emptied out the top-secret safety deposit box | 把一个法国军火商的绝密保险箱 |
[06:06] | of a French arms dealer. | 洗劫一空 |
[06:08] | The leader of The Harem is a woman named Margot Rochet. | 后宫的首领是一个叫玛戈特·罗切特的女人 |
[06:12] | She’s staying at The Fairborne under the alias Kate Morgan. | 她化名凯特·摩根住在费尔伯恩 |
[06:15] | How do we get her to believe that you’re some kind of elite thief? | 我们怎么让她相信你是个精英大盗 |
[06:18] | Reddington says he knows someone she worked with in the past | 雷丁顿说认识一个曾经与她合作的人 |
[06:20] | who can vouch for me. | 可以为我担保 |
[06:22] | What makes you think I know Margot Rochet? | 谁告诉你我认识玛戈特·罗切特的 |
[06:26] | Little birdie told us. | 小鸟告诉我们的 |
[06:27] | It’s the same little birdie who, uh, | 那只小鸟还告诉我们 |
[06:29] | told us that you have a brother doing six years for armed robbery. | 你有个兄弟因为持械抢劫被判六年 |
[06:33] | You vouch for Agent Keen here and, uh, | 你给基恩探员担保的话 |
[06:35] | maybe Jimmy will get out in time for the Super Bowl. | 也许吉米还赶得上出来看超级碗 |
[06:42] | I knew Margot. | 我了解玛戈特 |
[06:44] | She likes to know the people she works with. | 她喜欢了解与她共事的人 |
[06:46] | Control. | 控制 |
[06:47] | She’ll smell a lie on me a mile away. | 她能在一英里外就嗅出谎言 |
[06:50] | We’ll go over our story until we forget it’s a lie. | 我们会先把故事一遍一遍讲到自己都信了 |
[06:54] | You’re still gonna have to prove yourself. | 你依然需要证明你自己 |
[06:59] | Sorry to disturb you, ma’am. I need to check the mini bar. | 抱歉打扰了 女士 我要查看小冰箱 |
[07:02] | Oh, I didn’t drink anything. | 我什么都没喝 |
[07:03] | I’m so sorry. Hotel policy. | 我很抱歉 这是宾馆规定 |
[07:05] | I can come back later, but I would have to come back. | 我可以待会儿再来 但还是得来 |
[07:08] | Go ahead. | 请进吧 |
[07:13] | Okay, I will be down in about 10 minutes. | 好 我大概十分钟后下去 |
[07:16] | Okay. Yes, I know. Then call him and tell him we’ll be back out. | 好 我知道 打电话告诉他我们退出 |
[07:20] | The deal’s non-negotiable. | 交易没得商量 |
[07:22] | Do nuts count? | 坚果算吗 |
[07:23] | Because I had a small bag of salted almonds. | 我吃了一小袋盐焗杏仁 |
[07:26] | Whatever. I couldn’t resist. Sue me. | 实在是忍不住 怎么着吧 |
[07:58] | Give me one good reason | 给我一个理由 |
[07:59] | I shouldn’t take you upstairs right now and kick your ass. | 让我不把你拎上楼揍一顿 |
[08:03] | I’ll give you 73. | 我给你七十三个 |
[08:07] | My name’s Liz Crawford. | 我叫莉斯·克劳福德 |
[08:09] | I wanna join The Harem. | 我想加入后宫 |
[08:11] | And what do you do, Liz Crawford? | 你能做什么 莉斯·克劳福德 |
[08:14] | I read people. | 我能读人心 |
[08:16] | I tell people exactly what they need to hear | 我跟别人说他们想听的话 |
[08:19] | in order to do exactly what I need them to do. | 让他们做我想让他们做的事 |
[08:24] | I got oil men in North Dakota | 我让北达科他的油商 |
[08:25] | to invest in a bogus casino deal. | 投资了一项假的赌场生意 |
[08:28] | Did a couple runaway bride gigs. | 搞了几场逃婚 |
[08:30] | Worked with Craig Gaynier. | 跟克雷格·盖尼尔合作过 |
[08:33] | He could vouch for me. | 他能为我担保 |
[08:43] | You’re either very good, Liz, | 你要么是佳音 莉斯 |
[08:46] | or you’re very bad news. | 要么是不详的信号 |
[08:49] | You’re not going anywhere till I find out which. | 在我弄清楚之前你哪里都不能去 |
[09:28] | Margot, what the hell? | 玛戈特 怎么回事 |
[09:29] | I’m sorry about the restraints, but as I recall, | 抱歉有这些束缚 但我记得 |
[09:33] | you never seemed to mind being tied up. | 你好像从不介意被捆绑 |
[09:38] | This pretty little thing says you two worked together. | 这个漂亮的小东西说你们曾一起共事 |
[09:41] | – True? – Yeah. | -是真的吗 -是的 |
[09:43] | Liz Crawford. | 莉斯·克劳福德 |
[09:44] | Real estate con in Tallahassee. | 塔拉哈西的房地产骗子 |
[09:47] | Read the mark like she was his childhood friend. | 她能看透目标 像他青梅竹马一样熟悉他 |
[09:49] | Wish we had eyes in there. | 真希望我们在里面有监控 |
[09:50] | Take was $2 million. | 赚了两百万 |
[09:51] | $2.1. | 二百十万 |
[09:53] | Accuracy is | 干这行的 |
[09:54] | – everything in this business. – …Everything in this business. | -精准至关重要 -精准至关重要 |
[09:56] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[10:00] | There is one boss here. | 这里只有一个老大 |
[10:05] | You do as I say. | 照我说的做 |
[10:08] | And no questions asked. | 不许提问 |
[10:11] | – I understand. – Good. | -我明白 -很好 |
[10:14] | Shoot him. | 打死他 |
[10:17] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[10:18] | I’m told the feds are kicking your baby brother | 我听说联调局的人要因为”表现良好” |
[10:20] | for “Good behavior.” | 释放你的弟弟 |
[10:23] | And since his behavior is never good, | 鉴于他的表现一向不怎么样 |
[10:25] | that means he cut a deal or… | 说明不是他达成了协议 |
[10:28] | – or you cut one for him. – That’s crazy. | -就是你替他达成了协议 -胡说 |
[10:30] | I’d never do that. | 我从不会这么做 |
[10:31] | Never sell me out to save your own flesh and blood? | 从来没有为了救你的血亲出卖我 |
[10:39] | I told you to shoot him. | 我让你打死他 |
[10:46] | Shoot him yourself. | 你自己打死他 |
[10:48] | I gave you an order. | 我给你了一个命令 |
[10:50] | No, you gave me a test, and I’m gonna tell you why I passed. | 不 你给了我测试 我要告诉你我通过了 |
[10:54] | You don’t need blind followers. | 你不需要盲目的追随者 |
[10:55] | What you’re interested in is loyalty. | 你在意的是忠诚 |
[10:58] | I worked with Craig. I’m loyal to him. | 我和克雷格一起工作过 我忠诚于他 |
[11:01] | Take me on, I’ll be equally loyal to you. | 让我加入 我也会同样忠诚于你 |
[11:08] | You are good. | 你很不错 |
[11:11] | And you’re right. Loyalty is everything. | 你说得对 忠诚至关重要 |
[11:13] | But I still haven’t forgotten Majorca. | 但我还没忘记马略卡岛的事 |
[11:22] | Welcome to The Harem! | 欢迎加入后宫 |
[11:29] | So we dangled Gaynier out there, and now he’s dead. | 我们让盖尼尔做诱饵 现在他死了 |
[11:31] | And after we get that WITSEC list, | 等我们拿到了证人保护计划的名单 |
[11:33] | Margot will pay for that. | 玛戈特会为此付出代价 |
[11:35] | We have intel on the rest of The Harem. | 我们有了后宫其余成员的情报 |
[11:37] | – Aram. – Right, uh, okay, | -阿兰姆 -好的 |
[11:38] | you already know Margot Rochet. | 你们都知道玛戈特·罗切特了 |
[11:41] | She’s a former federal corrections administrator. | 她曾是联邦监狱的工作人员 |
[11:43] | Has a network of prisoners and guards | 在囚犯和狱卒方面有很多人脉 |
[11:45] | trading anything for intel into the criminal world. | 为得到犯罪圈的线报什么交易都做得出 |
[11:48] | That must be how she learned about our deal with Gaynier. | 所以她才知道我们和盖尼尔的交易 |
[11:50] | Sasha Lau. | 萨沙·刘 |
[11:52] | She graduated from Smith in ’08. | 2008年毕业于史密斯 |
[11:54] | Couldn’t find a job, so she put her degree in actuarial science | 找不到工作 所以将精算专业知识 |
[11:57] | to work planning crimes. | 用于策划犯罪 |
[11:58] | She designs the heists. | 她负责设计劫案 |
[11:59] | Jessica Piha is a chameleon. | 杰西卡·皮哈是个变色龙 |
[12:02] | She can blend into any crowd, but she is impulsive, | 她能和任何人打交道 但个性冲动 |
[12:05] | an adrenaline junkie. | 对肾上腺分泌有瘾 |
[12:06] | I can’t ID Emma Knightly. | 无法确定艾玛·奈特莉的身份 |
[12:08] | We know from the audio on Agent Keen’s wire | 听基恩探员窃器传来的音频 |
[12:10] | that she sounds like she’s from England, | 口音像是英国人 |
[12:12] | but other than that, I’m drawing a big blank. | 但除此之外一无所知 |
[12:14] | A rackets informant in Witness Protection | 一位受证人保护的诈骗案线人 |
[12:16] | was just murdered in Dubuque — Jordan Pomaville. | 刚在迪比克被害 乔丹·珀马维尔 |
[12:19] | Here we go. It’s starting. | 好吧 开始了 |
[12:20] | Tell Reddington. See if he can find who did it. | 告知雷丁顿 看他是否知道谁下的手 |
[12:22] | That person has the list — or knows where to find it. | 那个人手上有名单 或知道上哪儿找 |
[12:30] | I am sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到 |
[12:33] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[12:34] | I’m Carter Wilson. | 我是卡特·威尔逊 |
[12:36] | I spoke with your associate on the phone. | 和你的人在电话上谈过 |
[12:38] | I’m not entirely certain what I can do for you, | 我不大清楚能为你做点什么 |
[12:39] | Mr. Lockhart. | 洛克哈特先生 |
[12:40] | I’ll be blunt, Mr. Wilson. | 那我直说了 威尔逊先生 |
[12:42] | Whistler Cruise Line is sinking. | 惠斯勒邮轮航线已经不行了 |
[12:44] | The band is on deck and warming up “Nearer My God to Thee.” | 甲板上的乐队在演绎《愈近我主》前奏 |
[12:50] | We’re having some difficulties, but — | 我们是遇到一些麻烦 可是 |
[12:52] | Running aground on endangered coral reefs, | 撞上濒危的珊瑚礁 |
[12:55] | E. Coli at the buffet, | 自助餐里的大肠杆菌 |
[12:58] | sailing half-empty ships. | 半空的船只起航扬帆 |
[13:00] | Your difficulties are about to land you in bankruptcy court. | 你的麻烦将送你上破产法庭 |
[13:04] | How on earth did you hear about that? | 你究竟怎么知道的 |
[13:05] | Have you ever been to Mont Saint Michel? | 你去过圣米歇尔山吗 |
[13:07] | Tidal island in Normandy. | 诺曼底的潮汐岛 |
[13:09] | The only way in or out used to be a causeway | 曾经唯一的进出之路是一条堤道 |
[13:12] | that disappeared at high tide. | 遇上涨潮则被淹没 |
[13:14] | To reach the other side was a matter of knowing | 要想去另一边 就要知道 |
[13:17] | when the tide came in and seizing the opportunity | 何时潮起 并赶在此之前 |
[13:20] | before it arrived. | 把握住时机 |
[13:23] | I’m afraid I don’t follow. | 恐怕我没明白你的意思 |
[13:24] | I’m offering you a causeway, Carter. | 我要提供给你一条堤道 卡特 |
[13:27] | I bail you out, you transport my cargo. | 我帮你摆脱困境 你替我送货 |
[13:31] | What kind of cargo? | 什么货 |
[13:33] | Could be Dutch tulip bulbs to New York, | 可以是给纽约的荷兰郁金香球茎 |
[13:35] | ghost guns from Danao. | 或者达瑙的黑枪 |
[13:37] | But instead of hypotheticals, allow me to assure you | 但是不用你费劲猜 我可以向你保证 |
[13:40] | that plausible deniability’s the best option. | 装聋作哑是最好的选择 |
[13:43] | I save your business, you don’t look too closely at mine. | 我挽救你的生意 你对我的货睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[14:29] | This job is hard. | 这个活儿不好干 |
[14:31] | I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean to… | 抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[14:33] | It’s for anxiety… | 这是抗焦虑的 |
[14:36] | depression, pain. | 治抑郁 镇痛 |
[14:41] | Mental, physical. | 精神上的 身体上的 |
[14:42] | Definitely spiritual. | 精神上为主 |
[14:47] | Well, this should help. | 这应该能有帮助 |
[14:48] | Hair of the dog. | 喝一点醒醒酒 |
[14:49] | Oh, that wasn’t a dog. That was a wooly mammoth. | 这可不是一点 这都够再醉一场了 |
[14:59] | You’re a funny drunk. | 喝醉了的你很好玩 |
[15:02] | Chatty. | 特爱说话 |
[15:04] | Chatty? | 居然爱说话 |
[15:06] | Couldn’t shut you up. | 拦都拦不住 |
[15:07] | That’s embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[15:11] | I mean, how embarrassing was it? | 我当时有多丢人 |
[15:14] | Not embarrassing at all. | 绝对不丢人 |
[15:17] | Good. That’s a relief. | 那就好 我放心了 |
[15:20] | It was more… revealing. | 那是 释放 |
[15:24] | How revealing was it, exactly? | 什么样的释放 |
[15:28] | Enough for me to know what you’re really about. | 足够让我知道真实的你 |
[15:33] | Now get some sleep. | 去睡吧 |
[15:34] | We’ve got a big day tomorrow. | 明天事情多着呢 |
[15:51] | The guy your government was protecting | 你们政府保护的那个人 |
[15:53] | was murdered by Tony Giannusa. | 被托尼·吉努萨杀了 |
[15:55] | Giannusa’s New Jersey mob. | 吉努萨是新泽西黑帮的 |
[15:56] | Justice has a pending racketeering case against him. | 司法部正考虑起诉他敲诈勒索 |
[15:58] | Not if their star witness is dead. | 他们的重要证人要是被杀案子就完了 |
[16:00] | If Giannusa gets us to the WITSEC list, | 要是通过吉努萨找到了证人保护名单 |
[16:02] | why don’t we go after him ourselves? | 为什么不直接从他那儿入手 |
[16:03] | Because you don’t know if he has it | 因为还不确定就在他手上 |
[16:05] | or where to procure it. | 或者去哪找 |
[16:06] | If you arrest him, you’ll never find out. | 要是逮捕他 就永远找不到了 |
[16:08] | Only Agent Keen can ascertain that. | 只有基恩探员能确定这一点 |
[16:10] | Keen’s gone dark. No contact. | 基恩失联了 |
[16:12] | You have protocols in place for when she does make contact. | 你们有关于她何时应该联络的预案 |
[16:15] | And an understanding that she’d reach out day one. | 她应该第一天就联络我们 |
[16:17] | She didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[16:20] | She will. | 她会的 |
[16:22] | But only after she’s won their trust. | 但那要等她赢得她们的信任 |
[16:25] | Keep me informed, Harold. | 随时告知我消息 哈罗德 |
[16:26] | I want to know when Elizabeth checks in. | 我要知道伊丽莎白什么时候入住酒店 |
[16:29] | – Smoll? – I’ve tried him twice. | -斯莫尔 -我已经试着联系他两次了 |
[16:33] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[16:34] | I want to know the minute the transfer is complete. | 转账一完成就告诉我 |
[16:40] | To get the WITSEC list, | 为了能够得到证人保护计划 |
[16:42] | we need to get Giannusa alone. | 我们得让吉努萨落单 |
[16:43] | We’ve got leverage over him | 只要成功 我们就有 |
[16:44] | once we do. | 要挟他的筹码了 |
[16:45] | What kind of leverage? | 什么样的筹码 |
[16:46] | Giannusa had a courier | 吉努萨在亚特兰大 |
[16:47] | transporting diamonds through Atlanta. | 运送一批钻石 |
[16:49] | We stole them. He wants them back. | 我们偷了那些钻石 他想要回它们 |
[16:51] | Yeah, the robbery spooked him. | 那次抢劫把他吓坏了 |
[16:53] | Now he’s hiding behind his security team | 现在他正由保镖保护着 |
[16:55] | at the Vegas Strip. | 躲在维加斯脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[16:55] | We’re going to Nevada? | 我们要去内华达 |
[16:57] | No. Giannusa’s strip club downtown. | 不 是吉努萨在市中心的脱衣舞俱乐 |
[16:59] | Armed guards here. | 武装守卫在这里 |
[17:02] | And here. | 和这里 |
[17:03] | Closed circuit cameras with motion sensors and night vision. | 带有运动传感器和夜视功能的闭路摄像机 |
[17:05] | All we gotta do is figure out a way to get past them. | 我们需要做的就是想出一个办法绕过它们 |
[17:08] | Or maybe we don’t. | 或者我们不需要这么做 |
[17:36] | Looking for something special? | 想要玩儿点特殊的吗 |
[17:45] | Oh, my God. She gave her a diamond. | 天哪 她给了她一颗钻石 |
[17:48] | What’s all the racket? I pay you girls to dance, | 吵什么 我付钱给你们是让你们跳舞的 |
[17:51] | not stand in the back clucking like a bunch of hens | 而不是让你们像一群母鸡一样站在后面 |
[17:53] | in hair extensions. | 闲得瞎聊天 |
[17:55] | What do you got there, Lexie? | 你手里拿的什么 莱克茜 |
[18:05] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[18:05] | I know you’re missing 72 stones | 我知道你丢了七十二个 |
[18:07] | just like that one. | 和那个一模一样的石头 |
[18:09] | You want ’em back? | 你想要回它们吗 |
[18:11] | Be at the Menchaca Produce warehouse | 明天早上十点 |
[18:13] | tomorrow morning at 10:00. | 在蒙查查产品仓库 |
[18:16] | I don’t walk out of here in 30 seconds, | 如果三十秒内我不走出这里的话 |
[18:18] | you’ll never see your diamonds again. | 你永远都不会再见到你的那些钻石了 |
[18:38] | Giannusa’s not with them. | 吉努萨没和他们一起来 |
[18:40] | – Pay up. – Bollocks. | -给钱 -该死 |
[18:44] | You may wanna call your boss. | 你可能想要打给你的老板 |
[18:46] | What the hell are you saying? | 你到底在说什么 |
[18:49] | Okay — What? | 什么 |
[18:51] | Slow down — | 慢点说 |
[18:54] | you said the diamonds would be at the warehouse. | 你说过那些钻石会在仓库里的 |
[18:56] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没说过 |
[18:57] | I said | 我说的是 |
[18:58] | you’d get them back if you went to the warehouse. | 如果你去仓库你就能把它们拿回来 |
[19:01] | You didn’t. | 而你没去 |
[19:03] | Now we get to talk in private. | 现在我们可以私下谈谈了 |
[19:08] | This one says she reads people. | 她说她可以读人心 |
[19:11] | Like those, uh, | 就像那些 |
[19:12] | FBI mindhunters who predict behavior. | 可以预测行为的联调局破案神探一样 |
[19:15] | That’s nonsense, right? | 那些当然是胡说八道了 对吧 |
[19:16] | But I will be damned | 但是如果她没有预测出你的行为 |
[19:19] | if she didn’t just predict yours. | 那我可就倒霉了 |
[19:22] | Now the diamonds | 现在 钻石就在 |
[19:23] | are in a locker at the bus depot downtown. | 市中心汽车站的一个柜子里 |
[19:26] | You get the locker number and a key | 你想要柜子编号和钥匙 |
[19:29] | on two conditions. | 就得做到以下两点 |
[19:33] | I’m listenin’. | 我在听 |
[19:35] | One, tell us who’s got the WITSEC list. | 第一 告诉我们证人保护计划名单在谁手上 |
[19:37] | Two, burn this place down. | 第二 把这地方烧了 |
[19:45] | Did you figure out who’s got the list? | 查到名单在谁手上了吗 |
[19:46] | Ever heard of the hacker Helldritch? | 听说过那个叫赫德里奇的黑客吗 |
[19:48] | Of course. The guy’s hit political candidates, | 当然 那家伙攻击过政治候选人 |
[19:51] | government servers. | 和政府的服务器 |
[19:53] | He’s released thousands of classified documents online. | 他在网上泄露了数千的机密文件 |
[19:56] | The guy’s a national security nightmare. | 简直是国家安全的噩梦 |
[19:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[19:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:00] | Giannusa’s contact with him was digital. | 吉努萨在网上跟他联系 |
[20:03] | As soon as we get a location, we move. | 一旦我们得到具体位置就会马上行动 |
[20:06] | So how’s that cover holding up? | 卧底当得怎么样了 |
[20:08] | Margot’s on board. | 玛戈特已经相信了 |
[20:10] | Emma…something’s off. | 艾玛 有些不对劲 |
[20:15] | Has Aram had any luck with her background? | 阿兰姆有没有查到她的背景 |
[20:17] | No. It’s like her ID was professionally scrubbed. | 还没 就好像她的身份被很专业地抹去了 |
[20:21] | Tell him to keep looking. | 让他接着查 |
[20:22] | I’ll do some digging of my own. | 我自己也会去查查看 |
[20:25] | I wanna figure out who this woman is. | 我想知道这个女人到底是谁 |
[20:27] | Something feels off about her. | 总感觉她有些不对劲 |
[21:18] | She works for you? | 她替你工作 |
[21:20] | I placed Emma Knightly in The Harem | 我把艾玛·奈特莉安插在”后宫”里 |
[21:22] | so she could keep me posted as to their criminal activities. | 以便她能随时告知我她们的犯罪活动 |
[21:26] | So, what? She could tell you what they were planning to steal | 然后呢 她就能告诉你她们准备去偷什么 |
[21:29] | so you could steal it first? | 你好先她们一步下手 |
[21:30] | Something like that. | 差不多是这样 |
[21:32] | If you already had someone inside, then why add me? | 如果你已经有内应了 为什么还让我去 |
[21:36] | Because Emma went silent. | 因为艾玛不再向我报告了 |
[21:38] | You’re telling me she turned. | 你是说她叛变了 |
[21:42] | Who is she anyway? | 那她到底是谁 |
[21:43] | Aram says her records have all been scrubbed. | 阿兰姆说她的记录被完全抹掉了 |
[21:45] | Yes. By MI-6. | 是的 军情六处干的 |
[21:48] | So she’s a British agent? | 这么说她是名英国特工 |
[21:50] | You can’t think the FBI is the only | 联调局不是唯一一个 |
[21:52] | law enforcement agency I have a relationship with. | 与我有联系的执法机构 |
[21:57] | Elizabeth, none of this changes the fact | 伊丽莎白 这些事情并不能改变 |
[21:59] | that the WITSEC list is still in play. | 证人保护计划名单还流落在外这个事实 |
[22:02] | She knows who I am. | 她知道我是谁 |
[22:04] | Emma Knightly can be trusted. | 你可以相信艾玛·奈特莉 |
[22:06] | I wouldn’t have put you in otherwise. | 否则我也不会让你进去 |
[22:07] | You wouldn’t have put me in if she had been | 你本可以不用让我去 如果她能 |
[22:09] | reporting back to you. | 向你回报 |
[22:10] | So whether or not she can be trusted remains to be seen. | 所以是否能信任她还有待检验 |
[22:26] | What’s so urgent? | 什么事这么紧急 |
[22:28] | I found our in. | 我有办法了 |
[22:29] | To Helldritch? That was fast. | 接近赫德里奇吗 真快 |
[22:31] | I do a lot of favors. | 我可帮过不少人 |
[22:34] | This, uh, cute little chola I had a fling with | 我曾经勾搭过一个小可爱 |
[22:36] | who leased server space to Helldritch for a ransomware scam. | 她租借服务器空间给赫德里奇进行勒索诈骗 |
[22:40] | She’ll know where Helldritch is. | 她知道赫德里奇在哪 |
[22:42] | Why don’t you bring on your social engineer with you? | 不如带上你的社会工程师吧 |
[22:45] | She’s proving to be quite an asset. | 她可是个人才 |
[23:00] | When I said the job was hard, I meant working for Reddington. | 我说这工作很难时 是指为雷丁顿工作 |
[23:06] | Don’t worry. The others don’t know. | 别担心 别人都不知道 |
[23:11] | How long has it been? | 你为他工作多久了 |
[23:14] | Almost eight years. | 有近八年了 |
[23:18] | I was working as an analyst | 当他向我伸来橄榄枝时 |
[23:19] | on low level immigration cases when he cut a deal. | 我是处理平民移民案件的分析师 |
[23:24] | Reddington works for MI-6? | 雷丁顿为军情六处工作 |
[23:26] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[23:29] | I left. I went to work for him full-time. | 我辞职了 我为他全职工作 |
[23:32] | Why would you ever do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[23:38] | I was star-struck. | 我那时事业心过盛 |
[23:42] | He made me feel like I was the center of his universe. | 他让我觉得我是他世界的中心 |
[23:46] | It was exciting and captivating and… | 那么激动人心 充满诱惑 |
[23:50] | it consumed me. | 同时也吞噬着我 |
[23:54] | My work, my marriage. | 我的事业 我的婚姻 |
[23:57] | I had no idea how many lines I was crossing | 我触犯了无数底线 |
[23:59] | until it was too late. | 直到无可挽回 |
[24:00] | It’s never too late. | 浪子回头金不换 |
[24:03] | Spoken like someone who’s still in the honeymoon phase. | 你听上去就像还处在蜜月期般迷糊 |
[24:08] | Trust me, that ends. | 相信我 一切美好都会终结 |
[24:12] | You should get out before it does. | 你得在一切崩塌前脱身 |
[24:16] | She knows you’re FBI? | 她知道你是联调局探员了 |
[24:18] | Keen, we gotta pull you out. | 基恩 我们得把你撤出来了 |
[24:19] | Margot’s contact says Helldritch is in Hong Kong. | 玛戈特的联系人说赫德里奇在香港 |
[24:22] | We have no jurisdiction there. | 我们在那里没有管辖权 |
[24:24] | Our only shot at recovering the WITSEC list is | 我们唯一拿回证人保护计划名单的机会 |
[24:26] | to have The Harem steal it, and I’ve got to be there. | 就是让后宫去偷出来 我必须得在现场 |
[24:28] | If Emma rolls on you? | 万一艾玛泄露了你的身份呢 |
[24:30] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[24:30] | Why? Because Reddington’s got his hooks in her? | 为什么 因为雷丁顿握有她的软肋 |
[24:35] | We can’t let The Harem steal the WITSEC list | 我们不能让后宫偷了证人保护计划名单 |
[24:37] | and run with it. | 然后逃之夭夭 |
[24:38] | She’s with Margot. You said so yourself. | 她和玛戈特是一伙的 你自己说的 |
[24:42] | I know you’re worried about me, | 我明白你很担心我 |
[24:44] | and I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[24:47] | But I trust her. | 但我相信她 |
[24:49] | I’ll make contact from Hong Kong. | 我会在香港和你联系的 |
[24:55] | That’s the fourth message I’ve left. | 那是我留的第四条信息了 |
[24:57] | Should I send someone? | 要派人过去吗 |
[24:58] | We’ll know soon enough. | 等会儿就知道了 |
[25:01] | Carter! I’d stand, but after all these years, | 卡特 我很想站起来 但这么多年了 |
[25:04] | I still get aroused when I close a deal. | 每当交易完成时 我还是忍不住”性奋” |
[25:08] | I closed a deal, you didn’t. | 是我做成了交易 你没有 |
[25:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:13] | Your Bitcoin transfer never arrived. | 你的比特币并没有转过来 |
[25:15] | Ah. Something’s come up, and my accountant’s unreachable. | 出了点意外 我联系不到财务人员 |
[25:19] | It’ll soon be remedied. | 不过很快就会好 |
[25:21] | You’ll have your money before close of business. | 交易完成前你肯定会拿到钱 |
[25:23] | I already have it. | 我已经拿到了 |
[25:24] | I made a deal with someone else. | 我跟别人交易了 |
[25:27] | With whom, may I ask? | 能问一下是跟谁吗 |
[25:29] | Baldur Magnusson. | 巴尔德尔·马格努森 |
[25:32] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[25:35] | Mr. Wilson, good day. And happy sailing. | 威尔逊先生 再见 祝航程愉快 |
[25:41] | Baldur Magnusson. That’s a coincidence. | 巴尔德尔·马格努森 还真是巧合 |
[25:44] | I don’t believe in coincidences. | 我不相信巧合 |
[25:51] | ♬是时候回去了♬ | |
[25:56] | ♬那些日子我不会忘记♬ | |
[26:01] | ♬那些日子来来去去♬ | |
[26:05] | ♬那些时光♬ | |
[26:06] | To stealing from thieves. | 敬盗不义之财 |
[26:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:17] | ♬我活过爱过♬ | |
[26:40] | ♬那些日子♬ | |
[26:41] | Whoa. Listen, uh… | 等一下 听着… |
[26:47] | It’s about loyalty, remember? | 忠心最重要 记得吗 |
[26:50] | – To the group. – No, to me. | -对组织忠诚 -不 是对我 |
[26:53] | You’re either in or you’re out. | 要么听话 要么滚 |
[26:57] | So what’s it gonna be? | 所以 你决定怎么做 |
[27:13] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰你们了吗 |
[27:17] | This doesn’t concern you. | 这跟你没有关系 |
[27:19] | It doesn’t? | 没有吗 |
[27:36] | Run along, little girl. | 走吧 小姑娘 |
[27:54] | Helldritch’s home is a fortress. | 赫德里奇的家是一座堡垒 |
[27:56] | Hong Kong’s premier hotel for the rich and paranoid. | 香港顶级酒店 专为有钱又多疑的人准备 |
[27:59] | Helldritch’s is the only permanent resident, | 赫德里奇是里面唯一一个永久性居民 |
[28:00] | and he was just granted asylum, so he’s ready to celebrate. | 他刚刚获得庇护 正准备庆祝一下 |
[28:04] | He’s retrofitted the penthouse | 他改装了他的顶层公寓 |
[28:05] | with top-of-the-line security measures. | 配备了顶级安全措施 |
[28:07] | Guards at every door, cameras in every room. | 每扇门都有保安 每间屋子都有摄像头 |
[28:09] | Everything’s controlled by an RFID transmitter. | 每样东西都被无线射频识别装置控制 |
[28:12] | Radio frequencies emitted by the chip | 这枚芯片发射的无线频率 |
[28:14] | communicate with every system in the suite. | 能与套房里的所有系统沟通 |
[28:16] | This thing is top shelf. | 这东西很高级 |
[28:17] | It includes a gig of storage, which is where he keeps | 包括一套储存设备 他把证人保护计划名单 |
[28:19] | the WITSEC list. | 就存在里面 |
[28:20] | Problem is, the chip’s implanted in his hand. | 问题是芯片植入在他手中 |
[28:23] | So? Shoot him. Or — Ooh. | 那朝他开枪 还是 |
[28:26] | Cut off his hand. | 把他手砍下来 |
[28:28] | No, there’s a micro-processor in the chip | 不行 芯片中有微型处理器 |
[28:30] | tied to his heart rate. | 连接着他的心率 |
[28:31] | If he dies, so does the chip, and everything on it. | 他要是死了 芯片和里面的东西也都毁了 |
[28:34] | Artificial heartbeat. | 伪造心跳 |
[28:36] | The chip needs to be plugged into the device | 从赫德里奇手中移出后二十秒内 |
[28:38] | within 20 seconds of being removed from Helldritch’s hand. | 芯片得接通这个装置 |
[28:41] | Security is state-of-the-art. | 安保用的最先进的系统 |
[28:42] | Break a window, touch a statue, the whole suite locks down. | 打碎窗户 触摸雕像 整个套房都会锁死 |
[28:45] | So how do we get inside? | 那我们要怎么进去 |
[28:47] | We’ll have one in the basement. | 派个人去地下室 |
[28:48] | En route. | 在行动 |
[28:49] | 90 seconds out. | 九十秒后进入 |
[28:50] | One in the van spotting. | 一人在货车里观察 |
[28:52] | And you three in the bar. | 你们三个在吧台待命 |
[28:54] | Now, wait for Sasha’s go-ahead, and then… | 等着萨沙的行动指令 然后 |
[28:56] | We crash the party. | 我们闯进派对现场 |
[28:58] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[29:06] | About last night. | 昨晚的事 |
[29:08] | It was nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:09] | You protected me. | 你保护了我 |
[29:14] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[29:16] | A junior at boarding school. | 在寄宿学校念高二 |
[29:18] | He plays soccer. | 他玩足球 |
[29:21] | I go to visit him sometimes — or at least I try. | 有时我会去看他 至少我努力去看他 |
[29:25] | I usually just end up sitting in the car, watching him practice. | 最后通常是我坐在车里看他训练 |
[29:28] | I want to talk to him, but I don’t know what I’d say. | 我想跟他聊聊 但不知道该说什么 |
[29:33] | About what I have become. | 聊我现在的处境 |
[29:38] | You act like it’s too late. | 你表现得就像太迟了 |
[29:41] | It isn’t. You could still get out. | 还没有 你还是能脱身的 |
[29:44] | I dream about that, | 我也梦想过 |
[29:48] | the life I had, | 希望能找回 |
[29:49] | wishing I could get it back. | 曾经拥有的生活 |
[29:57] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[29:59] | The WITSEC list, | 证人保护计划名单 |
[30:00] | when we get it back, I can get you on it. | 等我们找回来了 我就把你也加上 |
[30:03] | Testify against Margot. | 作证指控玛戈特 |
[30:06] | Start over. | 重新来过 |
[30:11] | Ladies, target is on site. | 美女们 目标出现 |
[30:14] | It’s go time. | 开始行动 |
[30:25] | You have officially RSVP’d. | 你们已经被正式邀请了 |
[30:44] | Bedroom is down the hall, east side of the suite. | 卧室在走廊尽头 套房东侧 |
[30:48] | Take a left. | 左转 |
[30:50] | Making our way to the bedroom, Margot. | 我们正向卧室移动 玛戈特 |
[30:55] | Sasha, clear to breach? | 萨沙 现在可以进去吗 |
[30:56] | Looping footage now. | 正在循环监控录像 |
[30:58] | Security’s blind for five minutes. | 五分钟内 警卫不会发现你们 |
[31:19] | I’ve got eyes on the target. | 我看到目标了 |
[31:21] | Yeah, the girls should have the bedroom ready by now. | 她们现在应该布置好卧室了 |
[31:23] | You are clear for approach. | 你可以接近目标了 |
[31:28] | Congratulations on your citizenship. | 恭喜你获得公民资格 |
[31:31] | Thanks. Hong Kong recognizes talent when they see it. | 谢谢 香港知道如何发现人才 |
[31:35] | I heard you’re a man of many talents. | 我听说你多才多艺 |
[31:37] | Oh. Please…elaborate. | 拜托 说详细点 |
[31:39] | You’re able to find certain people. | 你善于搜寻特定目标 |
[31:42] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[31:43] | I think you do. The WITSEC list. | 我想你明白 证人保护计划名单 |
[31:47] | Tony Giannusa and I are friends. | 托尼·吉努萨和我是朋友 |
[31:50] | Got anywhere we can talk business? | 有地方能谈正事吗 |
[31:57] | Target is on the move. | 目标在移动中 |
[32:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:07] | We were waiting for the loo. You’ve been ages. | 我们在等着上厕所 你太慢了 |
[32:10] | What are you do– | 你在… |
[32:12] | We only have two…darts. | 我们只有两发飞镖 |
[32:19] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[32:22] | Oh, hell no! – | 这可不行 |
[32:25] | Get something to restrain him! | 找点东西制住他 |
[32:26] | Somebody wanna tell me what the hell’s going on? | 谁能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[32:28] | – Jessica, find something! – I’m looking! | -杰西卡 找点东西 -我正在找 |
[32:32] | Help! Security! | 救命 警卫 |
[32:34] | Here, use this belt. | 给 用这个腰带 |
[32:49] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[32:50] | 90 seconds until system reset. | 九十秒后系统重启 |
[32:52] | I’m locked out after that. | 之后我就进不去了 |
[33:11] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[33:16] | Hey, we gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[33:18] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[33:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[33:21] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:22] | Ooh. I’ll muddle through. | 嗯 会没事的 |
[33:25] | You’ve got blood on your face. | 你脸上沾到血了 |
[33:27] | Uh, go. We’ll be right behind you. | 快走 我们这就来 |
[33:35] | Where the hell is Emma going? | 艾玛去哪儿了 |
[33:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:41] | She’s on the move. | 她在移动 |
[33:49] | She took the chip. | 她偷了芯片 |
[33:53] | She’s using our exit strategy. We gotta get out of here. | 她在用我们的撤退策略 我们得走了 |
[34:12] | Jessica’s down! | 杰西卡中枪了 |
[34:13] | You know the protocol. Split up. | 你知道预案 分散开 |
[34:15] | We rendezvous when the heat’s off. | 等风头过去了再碰头 |
[34:17] | Screw protocol! Jessica’s dead! | 去它的预案 杰西卡死了 |
[34:19] | – Emma’s got the list. – See you in 72 hours. | -名单在艾玛手上 -三天后再见 |
[34:22] | Wait, wait. What about Emma? | 等等 艾玛怎么办 |
[34:24] | Margot! | 玛戈特 |
[34:26] | Margot! | 玛戈特 |
[34:44] | I’m gonna need your security badge and your phone. | 我要你的警卫徽章和手机 |
[34:58] | The whole thing went sideways. Jessica’s dead. | 整件事都搞砸了 杰西卡死了 |
[35:01] | The rest of the Harem, I don’t know. | 后宫的其他人 我不清楚 |
[35:02] | They split up. | 她们分开了 |
[35:04] | Margot and Sasha are leaving the country under aliases — | 玛戈特和萨沙准备用假名出国 |
[35:06] | Eva Taylor and Lily Hum. | 伊娃·泰勒和莉莉·亨姆 |
[35:08] | Aram, can you — | 阿兰姆 你能不能 |
[35:09] | – Tracking them as we speak. – Look, what about the list? | -正在追踪 -那名单呢 |
[35:11] | Emma took it. You were right. | 艾玛带走了 你是对的 |
[35:14] | Elizabeth, you know her. | 伊丽莎白 你了解她 |
[35:15] | Clearly, I don’t. | 很明显我不了解 |
[35:16] | You do. More than any of us. | 你了解 比我们都了解 |
[35:18] | What did she tell you? Think. | 她跟你说了什么 想一想 |
[35:20] | She burned MI-6. | 她耍了军情六处 |
[35:21] | Burned Reddington, The Harem. | 耍了雷丁顿 还有后宫 |
[35:23] | She has nowhere to go. | 她无处可去了 |
[35:28] | Oh, my God. That’s it. | 天啊 就是这样 |
[35:40] | Hello, Emma. | 你好艾玛 |
[35:43] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[35:46] | He looks just like you. | 他长得和你真像 |
[35:51] | I’ve missed so much. | 我错过了那么多 |
[35:54] | I don’t want to miss anymore. | 我不能再错过了 |
[35:55] | I can’t let you sell the list. | 我不能让你卖了名单 |
[35:58] | I can’t let you fund a life on the run | 我不能让你通过暴露名单上无辜的人 |
[36:01] | by exposing innocent people on that list. | 筹到钱后自己逃亡 |
[36:05] | I don’t think you understand me. I’m done. | 我想你不了解我 我不干了 |
[36:08] | I know the consequences. | 我知道会有什么后果 |
[36:12] | I have to stop. | 我必须停下来 |
[36:15] | I’m out, Raymond. | 我退出 雷蒙德 |
[36:19] | There’s a cabin in Vermont on Lake Champlain. | 佛蒙特州尚普兰湖旁边有个小房子 |
[36:24] | Remote. Simple. | 僻静 简朴 |
[36:26] | Once you’re settled, you’ll open a bank account. | 安顿下来以后 你就去银行开户 |
[36:30] | Money will be transferred into it to cover expenses, | 会有人打钱进去负担支出 |
[36:34] | Will’s education. | 包括威尔的教育 |
[36:39] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[36:42] | If you wanted out, Emma, you should’ve come to me. | 如果你想退出 艾玛 你应该来找我 |
[36:47] | I didn’t think that was an option. | 我没想到有这个选项 |
[37:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:05] | So I’m out. | 我终于全身而退了 |
[37:10] | The list. | 名单 |
[37:23] | You need to let her go. | 你要放过她 |
[37:43] | Emma’s disappeared. | 艾玛不见了 |
[37:44] | ♬我很惊讶♬ | |
[37:46] | You got to her before we could. | 你在我们之前找到她 |
[37:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:53] | The list. | 名单 |
[37:55] | ♬多少个日子♬ | |
[37:57] | She betrayed you, | 她背叛了你 |
[37:58] | so you…killed her | 所以你 就杀了她 |
[38:01] | just like you killed Mr. Kaplan? | 就像你杀了卡普兰先生 |
[38:09] | ♬看着它逐步展现♬ | |
[38:14] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[38:15] | And I’m just supposed to look the other way, right? | 我应该对此视而不见 对吗 |
[38:20] | Just like I looked the other way | 就像我之前对你干的所有可怕的事情 |
[38:21] | from all the terrible things you do | 都视而不见一样 |
[38:23] | because they’re for the greater good, | 因为都是为了更重要的目的 |
[38:24] | just like this list. | 正如这份名单 |
[38:27] | You wanna kill someone the government’s protecting, | 你想要杀政府正在保护的人 |
[38:29] | but you can’t find them, so you had us… | 但你找不到 所以你让我们 |
[38:33] | find this list for you. | 为你找这份名单 |
[38:41] | Years ago, a Wisconsin housewife | 多年前 威斯康星州一位家庭主妇 |
[38:44] | named Maureen Rowan was outside in the wee hours | 莫林·罗恩 她凌晨在室外 |
[38:47] | with the family dog, Dodger. | 牵着她的狗 道奇 |
[38:51] | It was absolutely frigid. | 天气非常寒冷 |
[38:53] | No one in their right mind would’ve been out | 普通人不会 |
[38:55] | in that kind of bitter cold, | 在这么冷的天气外出 |
[38:56] | and if not for Dodger’s aging bladder, | 如果不是年老的道奇要出门方便 |
[38:59] | I imagine Maureen would have been fast asleep. | 我想莫林早就睡着了 |
[39:01] | But as fate would have it, her neighbor, | 但天意弄人 她的邻居 |
[39:03] | Alexei Lagunov… | 阿列克谢·拉古诺夫 |
[39:06] | …the avtoritet of a Russian bratva, | 也就是俄罗斯黑帮教父 |
[39:10] | felt given the late hour and windchill, | 觉得夜深人静天气寒冷 |
[39:14] | he and his boyeviks could move a body from his basement | 他就和他的手下把一具尸体从地下室 |
[39:18] | to the trunk of an associate’s car without being observed. | 拖到同伴汽车的车尾箱 以为没人发现 |
[39:26] | They didn’t count on Dodger’s call to nature. | 他们没有料到道奇会尿急 |
[39:32] | So Maureen had a choice between | 所以莫林面临着保持缄默 |
[39:36] | remaining silent or doing the right thing. | 和伸张正义这两种选择 |
[39:42] | She chose to testify. | 她选择出庭作证 |
[39:46] | And while she helped to bring alexei Lagunov to justice, | 她帮助把拉古诺夫绳之以法 |
[39:51] | she also forfeited the rest of her life in doing so. | 同时后半辈子再也过不上正常人的生活 |
[39:58] | She’s on that list. | 她也在那份名单上 |
[40:03] | Who is she to you? | 她是什么人 |
[40:05] | Maureen Rowan is Kate’s sister — | 莫林·罗恩是凯特的姐姐 |
[40:06] | uh, Mr. Kaplan’s sister. | 卡普兰先生的姐姐 |
[40:11] | I didn’t need to find her. | 我不需要找到她 |
[40:14] | I just needed to… | 我只需要 |
[40:20] | …make sure no one else can. | 确保别人找不到她 |
[40:27] | This doesn’t excuse what you’ve done. | 这也无法弥补你的所作所为 |
[40:30] | No. | 是的 |
[40:33] | No, it doesn’t. | 是无法弥补 |
[40:41] | ♬当世人在变♬ | |
[40:45] | ♬在安排 却总被背叛♬ | |
[40:54] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[40:58] | I told her because I felt it was important for her to know. | 我告诉了她 因为我觉得该让她知道 |
[41:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[41:09] | ♬这个世界♬ | |
[41:14] | ♬扭曲不堪♬ | |
[41:20] | Margot Rochet, | 玛戈特·罗切特 |
[41:21] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Craig Gaynier. | 你因为谋杀克雷格·盖尼尔而被捕 |
[41:24] | Come with me. | 过来这边 |
[41:28] | Margot Rochet is in custody, | 玛戈特·罗切特被扣押 |
[41:30] | and Sasha Lau was just picked up | 而萨沙·刘刚才在西雅图-塔科马机场 |
[41:31] | at SeaTac passport control. | 入境处被捕 |
[41:33] | Helldritch is facing charges in Hong Kong | 赫德里奇因参与谋杀杰西卡·皮哈 |
[41:35] | in connection with Jessica Piha’s death. | 将在香港面临指控 |
[41:37] | And what about Emma Knightly? | 那艾玛·奈特莉呢 |
[41:38] | Agent Keen recovered the WITSEC list | 基恩探员从雷丁顿那拿到了 |
[41:39] | from Reddington. | 联邦证人保护计划的名单 |
[41:41] | What that means for Emma Knightly, I can’t say. | 这对艾玛·奈特莉意味着什么 很难说 |
[41:46] | – Where is he? – He’s gone. | -他人呢 -他走了 |
[41:49] | How much did he take? | 他拿走了多少 |
[41:49] | Oh. He’s gone, Mr. Reddington. | 他过世了 雷丁顿先生 |
[41:52] | Missus said it was a heart attack. | 夫人说是因为心脏病 |
[41:55] | And the money? Where’s the money? | 那钱呢 钱在哪里 |
[41:57] | I don’t know. Nobody knows except Mr. Smoll. | 不知道 除了斯莫尔先生没人知道 |
[42:00] | He would’ve transferred it to an untraceable account, | 他可能早就转移至一个不可追查的账户 |
[42:02] | then arranged for the Bitcoin wire to pay for the ships. | 然后用比特币网上支付船只 |
[42:05] | If the wire wasn’t made, | 如果网上支付没成功 |
[42:05] | all that money is still just sitting there | 那么钱就还存放在 |
[42:09] | in some anonymous account. | 某个匿名账户里 |
[42:10] | That could be anywhere in the world. | 那有可能在世界上任何一个地方 |
[42:14] | Thank you, Abe. | 谢谢你 亚伯 |
[42:17] | Smoll didn’t have a heart attack. | 斯莫尔没犯心脏病 |
[42:18] | Someone killed him. | 是有人杀了他 |
[42:19] | Someone determined to start a war. | 这个人下定决心要开战 |