Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] I hate to leave you here with all this. 我不想把这些事都丢给你
[00:23] No. I’m kind of looking forward to it. 没事 我挺乐意的
[00:25] Me and Agnes hanging out in our new place, 我和艾格尼斯可以在我们的新家玩
[00:27] listen to some tunes, unpack a few boxes. 听听音乐 收拾东西什么的
[00:29] Maybe even eat some strained pears. 或许我们还能吃点梨
[00:32] – Everything’s coming together for us. – Yeah. -一切都好起来了 -是的
[00:35] We’ve got Agnes back. We’ve got each other. 找回了艾格尼斯 我们也在一起
[00:37] I’m an agent again. 我又重新当上了探员
[00:38] Yeah, we got out of Reddington’s safe house. 是的 我们还离开了雷丁顿的安全屋
[00:41] No more bodyguards. 再也不用有保镖看着了
[00:42] We have windows that we can look out of and actually see the sky. 还有真正的窗户 能看到天空的窗户
[00:46] Not bad. 挺不错
[00:48] It’s a new beginning. 这是新的开始
[01:01] It’s a lot to give up. 但也放弃了很多
[01:03] No. 不
[01:06] Believe me, it’s not. 相信我 不是的
[01:12] Sounds like someone’s ready to get her groove on. 看来某人醒了[想要跳舞]
[01:14] You know, I think we’re gonna go old school. 我觉得老套路最管用了
[01:15] I’m thinkin’…The Romantics. 罗曼蒂克乐队
[01:19] Okay, now I’m jealous. 好吧 我吃醋了
[01:33] Tom. 汤姆
[02:31] 预言者 第163号
[02:38] Agent Keen, that is so cool. 基恩探员 太厉害了
[02:41] I had no idea you were so artsy-craftsy. 没想到你的手这么巧
[02:43] I just found this outside my front door. 是在我家门口发现的
[02:45] What? Like a gift? 什么 礼物吗
[02:47] No, like a warning — or a cry for help. 不 好像是警告 或是寻求帮助
[02:49] This is ghoulish. 好吓人
[02:51] A drowning superwoman? 快要淹死的女超人吗
[02:52] That’s not a cape. That’s a judge’s robe. 那不是斗篷 是法官服
[02:55] Federal Judge Trisha Culpepper 联邦法官特丽莎·卡尔佩珀
[02:57] drowned in her country club pool this morning. 今早在她的乡村俱乐部泳池溺亡了
[02:59] The guard at the club saw her enter around 8 A.M. 俱乐部的保安看到她早晨八点左右进去的
[03:01] And then, 30 minutes later, 半个小时后
[03:02] 9-1-1 received a call from an employee saying she drowned. 警务中心接到一个工作人员报警说她淹死了
[03:05] Someone made this diorama after learning about what happened 有人知道了这件事后 做了这个模型
[03:07] and put it on your doorstep? 然后放到了你家门口吗
[03:08] No, the guard saw her at 8 A.M. 不 保安八点看到的她
[03:09] I found this around 7 A.M. — an hour before she drowned. 我七点发现的这个 她死前一个小时
[03:12] Or was murdered by a killer who left this at your doorstep. 或者是被留下这东西的人杀死的
[03:15] Well, do you think it might be somebody from your days 会不会是你以前在应急心理机动小组
[03:17] at the Mobile Psych Unit? 遇到过的人
[03:18] I already contacted the New York field office. 我已经联系了驻纽约的办事处
[03:20] They’re sending me my files now. 他们正在把文件发送给我
[03:22] Get this to the lab for processing. 把这个送去实验室化验
[03:23] Maybe we’ll get trace evidence or a print. 或许能找到可追踪的线索或者指纹
[03:25] Ressler, Navabi, get to the crime scene. 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去犯罪现场
[03:27] Agent Keen, talk to Reddington. 基恩探员 联系雷丁顿
[03:28] See if he can shed some light on this. 看看他对这事有什么看法
[03:30] Everything’s included. 所有东西都包括在内
[03:31] The last tenant left the furnishings behind. 上个租客家具都没带走
[03:34] Just disappeared. 突然就消失了
[03:38] I’d have to stick to champagnes and white Burgundies. 我还是只喝香槟和白勃艮第葡萄酒好了
[03:41] One spill of a red varietal and this heavenly sanctuary 在这么纯洁的地方万一撒了红酒
[03:44] would look like a crime scene. 就跟犯罪现场差不多了
[03:47] White wines are good. 白葡萄酒很好
[03:49] I drink white. 我就喝白葡萄酒
[03:49] But would I be capable? 但我能做到吗
[03:51] Let’s say somebody stops by with a Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, 要是有人拿着罗曼尼康帝酒庄的酒来做客
[03:55] and it’s a ’78! 而且还是78年的可怎么办
[03:58] Couldn’t he just drink it in the kitchen? 他就不能在厨房里喝吗
[04:02] I just had a revelation. I could drink it in the kitchen! 我刚发现了新大陆 我能在厨房喝酒
[04:06] So I’ll draw up the paperwork. 那我来起草文件
[04:08] Month to month, right, Mr. Homan? 按月付 对吗 霍曼先生
[04:11] Thank you, Pamela. 谢谢你 帕梅拉
[04:16] I don’t want to know how you did it 我不想知道你是怎么做到的
[04:17] or what it says about the fate of our country 或者这是否说明我们国家的命运
[04:19] that you were able to, 掌控在你手里
[04:20] but I wanna thank you for getting 但我想谢谢你
[04:22] the President of the United States to pardon me. 让美国总统赦免了我
[04:26] As my grandmother used to say, 我祖母经常说
[04:27] it’s good to have friends in low places. 身处逆境更要广交朋友
[04:30] When Dembe said you had a case, I thought, how quaint. 邓比说你有个案子时 我还在想 真巧啊
[04:34] – It’s not. – You looked at the photos I sent. -其实不然 -你看了我给你发的照片
[04:36] Yes. Judge Culpepper was above reproach, 是的 卡尔佩珀做事无可挑剔
[04:39] which means many people would like her dead, 说明有很多人会想让她死
[04:41] but none I could connect to you in any way. 但是没人能和你扯上关系
[04:43] I’ve looked at every case file 我看了我在应急心理机动小组
[04:45] from my time at the Mobile Psych Unit, 任职期间的每一份案例档案
[04:47] and no suspect’s an obvious match. 没发现特别值得注意的嫌犯
[04:49] Any leads off the diorama? 模型上有线索吗
[04:50] A partial print, but inconclusive. 有部分指纹 但查无结果
[04:52] I’ll have a team outside your apartment within the hour. 我会派一支小队一小时内赶到你的公寓外
[04:55] No, that’s not necessary. 不 没有这个必要
[04:56] Whoever’s doing this does not want to hurt me. 始作俑者不想伤害我
[04:58] They wanna match wits with me, see if I can catch them. 他们是想和我比比 看看我能不能抓到他们
[05:01] Do not take this lightly. 别掉以轻心
[05:04] This is your next Blacklister. 这是黑名单上的下一位人物
[05:06] But you don’t even know who this is. 但你甚至不知道那是谁
[05:07] He’s killed a federal judge, 他已经杀害了一名联邦法官
[05:09] which means he goes after high profile targets. 说明他的目标是有头有脸的人物
[05:12] He left clues at your doorstep, 他在你门前留下线索
[05:14] which means it’s a game to him, 说明这对他来说是一场游戏
[05:16] one he’ll keep playing until you stop him. 在你阻止他之前 他会一直玩下去
[05:19] You’re being baited, Elizabeth, 你被下饵了 伊丽莎白
[05:21] taunted by a killer who knows where you live. 被一名知道你住处的凶手嘲讽
[05:33] ♬我喜欢你的地方♬
[05:36] ♬你紧紧抱着我♬
[05:40] ♬在我耳边低语♬
[05:43] ♬对我甜言蜜语♬
[05:45] ♬因为那是真的♬
[05:48] ♬这就是我喜欢你的地方♬
[05:51] Oh, come on. You don’t think I can sing? 得了吧 你觉得我唱得不好吗
[05:53] I see you laughing at me. 我看你对我笑了
[05:53] ♬这就是我喜欢你的地方♬
[05:56] ♬这就是我喜欢你的地方♬
[06:21] Stop! Stop! 站住 站住
[06:36] Hi. 你好啊
[06:37] Hi! What are you doin’? Hi! 你在干什么呢 你好啊
[06:40] Come here, come here, come here. 来 来 来
[06:41] I know. I got you. 我知道 有我呢
[06:44] I got you. 有我呢
[06:56] We’ve been going through the judge’s docket. 我们翻阅了法官前后六个月
[06:58] Six months back, six months ahead. 经手的案件
[06:59] There’s a total of 53 cases. 一共有53个案子
[07:02] Seems like revenge killing, retaliation for a ruling. 看上去像是对于裁决结果的报复
[07:05] The next one could be a witness, a lawyer. 下一位受害者可能是证人 律师
[07:07] First a drowning, then a shooting. 先是溺毙 然后枪杀
[07:10] What’s the pattern? The victims can’t be random. 有什么模式 他不可能随机挑选被害人
[07:12] The clock tower. 那个钟塔
[07:13] I’ve been thinking about it. It’s, uh, it’s familiar. 我一直想着觉得很熟悉
[07:16] And then I realized I remembered it 然后我记起来了
[07:19] from Mr. Mathiesen’s seventh grade civics class. 是马蒂森老师在七年级公民学课上说的
[07:21] We studied all the great D.C. buildings in that class — 那门课上会教你认识华盛顿所有大楼…
[07:23] Aram, the building. 阿兰姆 先说楼的事
[07:25] I think it’s the old Post Office tower. 我觉得是旧邮局钟楼
[07:27] Well, this clock says 12:30. 上面的表显示12:30
[07:28] If that’s P.M., we’re in trouble. 如果是下午 那就有麻烦了
[07:30] Alert the MPD. Tell them we have actionable intel 通知警局 告诉他们我们有情报显示
[07:32] that a homicide is about to be attempted. 即将发生一起谋杀案
[07:33] Right, I’ll mobilize surveillance. 好的 我带人去监控
[07:34] We’re gonna take this guy down. 我们会抓住这个人的
[07:36] He’s not getting anywhere near your place this time. 不会再让他接近你的公寓了
[07:40] Geoffroy! Thank you for coming. 杰佛瑞 谢谢你前来
[07:42] I was surprised you called me, Mr. Reddington. 没想到会接到您的电话 雷丁顿先生
[07:45] What can I do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的
[07:50] Tell me about cobalt. 给我讲讲钴吧
[07:54] Every cellphone battery requires at least 3 grams of it. 每块手机电池至少需要3毫克钴
[07:57] Laptops, even more. 手提电脑就更多了
[07:59] I’m told Iniko’s investing in cobalt mines. 我听说英尼可在投资钴矿
[08:04] I want in. 我想加入
[08:04] You’re gonna have to talk to Iniko about that. 这事你得和英尼可商量了
[08:07] Shall I set a meeting? 需要我安排会议吗
[08:09] Do you recognize this apartment? 你觉得这间屋子眼熟吗
[08:12] No. 不眼熟
[08:14] Should I? 应该眼熟吗
[08:16] Belonged to a dear friend of mine, 曾经属于我的一位挚友
[08:18] a former acquaintance of Iniko’s. 英尼可以前也认识
[08:21] I say “former” because Iniko had him killed 我说以前是因为英尼可雇人杀了他
[08:24] right where you’re standing. 就死在你现在站的地方
[08:26] Imagine all that blood on this very carpet. 想像一下这块地毯上当时有多少血
[08:30] Amazing. 厉害
[08:31] It’s like it never happened, 看着就跟没发生过一样
[08:34] as if he never existed. 就跟他从未存在过一样
[08:36] Why are you telling me this? 为什么跟我说这事
[08:37] I’m interested in the mines, 我对钴矿感兴趣
[08:40] but not in doing business with Iniko. 但对和英尼克合作没兴趣
[08:44] You’re asking me to betray my boss. 你要我背叛我老板
[08:46] Yes, I’m prepared to make a substantial contribution 是的 我还打算为之做一笔
[08:50] to the venture. 不小的投资
[08:51] He would kill me if he found out. 要是被他发现他会杀了我的
[08:53] If he were still alive. 如果那时他还有命杀你的话
[08:55] Look, Mr. Reddington, I don’t know what you’re suggesting — 雷丁顿先生 我不知道您在暗示什么
[08:58] I’m suggesting that this is your moment 我在暗示你面前有个大好机会
[09:00] if you’re smart enough to seize it. 就看你能不能把握
[09:02] Iniko’s loyal only to himself. 英尼克心里只有自己
[09:05] He suffers you because your uncle 他留你在身边完全是因为
[09:07] has the ear of the President. 你叔叔在总统面前能说上话
[09:08] You’re a patronage hire who buys Iniko good will 你不过是英尼克为了他的话语权
[09:12] with the powers that be. 卖的人情而已
[09:13] But when they go, and they will, you’ll go. 他失去话语权是必然事件 那时你也得走人
[09:18] Like my dear friend who bled all over this white carpet. 就像我那个在这块地毯上血流成河的朋友
[09:34] All right, I’m tapped into every camera in the area, 好了 我连入了这片区域所有的摄像头
[09:36] and I am not seeing anything. 但是还没发现什么情况
[09:40] I hate bikes. 我讨厌自行车
[09:43] They’re good for the environment. 人家环保
[09:44] Well, there’s no way to tell which one’s our perp. 根本看不出来谁是嫌疑人
[09:46] I just got word from the lab. 实验室来了消息
[09:48] They were able to pull a print from a handrail 他们在我家公寓外面的一个栏杆上
[09:49] outside my apartment. 提取到了指纹
[09:51] It matches a partial we pulled from the first model. 和我们在模型上找到的部分指纹吻合
[09:53] Suspect’s name is Fiona Driscoll. 疑犯叫菲奥娜·德里斯科尔
[10:06] Uh, guys? 几位
[10:07] We’re looking for a guy on a bike, right? 我们是在找骑车的 对吧
[10:23] I think that bike might be a motorcycle. 也许他骑的是摩托车
[10:30] Down! 趴下
[10:31] Get down! 趴下
[10:45] – You okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[10:49] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[10:50] FBI. 联调局探员
[10:53] Iniko. I understand you’re in town 英尼可 我知道你此行是来
[10:56] to bribe a congressman. 买通议员的
[10:58] Tell me, what’s the going rate to get someone to ignore rape, 跟我说说 按现在的行情让上头对强奸
[11:02] slave labor, child soldiers, 奴工 儿童兵 童养媳事件
[11:04] child brides? 都置之不理得花多少钱
[11:05] I was told you had a business proposition, 我听说你有个商业提议才来的
[11:07] not a lecture. 不是来听你说教的
[11:08] The cobalt mines. I want in. 钴矿项目 我想加入
[11:11] Not interested. 没门
[11:12] So lecture then. 那只好接着听我说教了
[11:13] You’ve been betrayed by a trusted employee. 你被你手下一名极其信任的员工背叛了
[11:16] I recently experienced a similar betrayal. 最近我也遭遇了相似的背叛
[11:19] So I know that it’s a bitter pill, 所以我知道这是一剂苦口良药
[11:22] especially since in our line of work, 尤其是因为我们所处的这一行
[11:24] betrayal requires swift and decisive retribution. 对于背叛需要快速而果断的报复
[11:28] And you will give me the name 你会告诉我那人的名字
[11:30] in exchange for a cut of the mines. 来换取在钴矿项目中的一席之地
[11:32] 25%. 我要占总投资的二点五成
[11:34] Assuming you can verify what I tell you is true. 假如你能证实我所言不虚的话
[11:37] 20. 二成
[11:39] Geoffroy Keino. 杰佛瑞·凯诺
[11:40] He approached me about investing in the mines 他来找我接洽投资钴矿的事宜
[11:43] if I agreed to kill you. 要是我同意杀了你的话
[11:45] His terms were very generous, so you can imagine 他开出的条件十分诱人 所以你可以想象
[11:48] how tempted I was. 我有多心动
[11:49] But as I mentioned, 但正如我之前所说
[11:51] I have recently felt the sting of duplicity. 我最近深受表里不一之痛
[11:55] And I simply couldn’t bring myself to facilitate 我就是不能让自己去帮助别人
[11:58] such a betrayal of someone else, 背叛他人
[12:00] even someone so loathsome. 即使那人惹人厌恶
[12:03] And people say there is no honor among thieves. 人们常说贼间无道
[12:07] Stay. Have some foie gras. 赏个脸 尝尝鹅肝
[12:10] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[12:11] I find it difficult to enjoy foie gras. 我不怎么喜欢吃鹅肝
[12:13] All those poor geese, 总会想到那些可怜的鹅
[12:15] all those painfully engorged livers. 和它们体内痛苦的肿胀的肝脏
[12:19] In my opinion, some lives are inconsequential, 在我看来 有些性命是无关紧要
[12:22] and delicious. 并且美味可口的
[12:23] We’ll be in touch with any further developments. 若有进一步发展 随时保持联系
[12:27] You shouldn’t use her like that. 你不该这么利用她
[12:29] Not here. 别在这说
[12:29] As a story to get what you want. It’s disrespectful. 拿她作幌子来得到你想要的 太无礼了
[12:33] Kate doesn’t deserve that. 凯特不该被这么对待
[12:47] Hey, it’s me. We have a problem. 是我 我们有麻烦了
[12:50] It’s about Milch. 关于米尔奇的
[12:51] The feds were waiting when I got there. 我到那的时候联调局的人正候在那里
[12:53] I don’t know how, but they knew it was gonna happen. 我不知道是怎么做到的 但他们知道要出事
[12:55] All right, calm down. 好吧 冷静
[12:57] Don’t talk to anybody. 不要告诉任何人
[12:58] I’ll call my source downtown, see what he knows. 我会联系我的线人 看看他知道点什么
[13:04] – Hello, Ms. Driscoll. – Agent Keen, -你好 德里斯科尔女士 -基恩探员
[13:07] I think there’s been a terrible mistake. 我觉得这是个天大的误会
[13:08] We have your fingerprints on the renderings of crime scenes 我们在你放在我家门口的犯罪现场模型上
[13:11] you left outside my home. 找到了你的指纹
[13:12] I know what you must be thinking. 我知道你怎么想的
[13:13] I know how this looks. 我知道这看上去是怎么一回事
[13:14] Well, it looks like you were taunting Agent Keen, 看起来你在嘲弄基恩探员
[13:16] giving her details of the murders you were about to commit, 给她你将要实施的谋杀的细节
[13:19] seeing if she could stop you. 看她是否能阻止你
[13:20] We found traces of aconitine in the judge’s system. 我们在法官的体内发现了微量的乌头碱
[13:23] You poisoned her and then tried to murder Marlon Milch. 你毒死了她然后试图杀害马龙·米尔奇
[13:26] Marlon Milch? Is that his name? 马龙·米尔奇 这是他的名字
[13:27] Come on. 得了吧
[13:28] You’re trying to say that you don’t know the name 你是想说你不知道
[13:30] of the man that you tried to kill? 你要杀的人叫什么名字
[13:31] You’ve got it all wrong. 你们全都搞错了
[13:32] I wasn’t trying to kill these people. 我不是想要杀掉这些人
[13:33] I was trying to save them. 我是想救他们
[13:35] I left the models for you because I wasn’t sure what else to do. 我给你送模型是因为不知道还能怎么办
[13:38] Models of crime scenes 在犯罪实施之前
[13:39] made before the crimes were committed. 那些犯罪现场的模型就已经做好了
[13:41] So how do you explain that? Unless you’re the killer. 这你要怎么解释 除非你就是凶手
[13:46] They’re premonitions. 都是预感
[13:50] All right, tell us about the victims. 那好 跟我们说说被害人
[13:52] A respected judge, a controversial businessman. 一个受尊敬的法官 一个有争议的商人
[13:55] Why target them? Why are they connected? 为什么找上他们 他们之间有什么联系
[13:57] I only know what I see in the dioramas. 我只知道在模型中看到的那些
[13:59] Why haven’t you taken these premonitions to the police? 为什么不把这些预感告诉警察
[14:01] I have. They looked at me like I’m crazy. 我试过 他们把我当成疯子
[14:04] That’s why I came to you, Agent Keen. 所以我来找你 基恩探员
[14:06] I saw you at the grocery store, recognized you from the news. 我在超市看见你 认出你是新闻里的那个人
[14:10] I followed you home because I thought you’d understand. 我跟踪你回家 因为我觉得你会懂我
[14:13] The pardon. 赦免令
[14:15] You know what it’s like to be judged harshly, 你知道被冤枉的感觉
[14:17] how it feels not to be believed. 不被信任的感觉
[14:21] When did these premonitions start? 这些预感是什么时候开始的
[14:24] Just over two years ago. 差不多两年前
[14:26] So there are more dioramas. 所以还有更多模型
[14:38] At first, it was butterflies with glitter, 刚开始 只是撒亮粉的蝴蝶
[14:41] and things like that. 诸如此类的东西
[14:43] Then they turned into…these. 然后就变成了…这些
[14:46] There are 42 in all, 一共有四十二个
[14:48] each forecasting some horrible tragedy — 每一个都预言了可怕的悲剧
[14:51] murders, accidents, 谋杀 事故
[14:55] catastrophes. 灾难
[14:57] This is Flight 361. 这是361航班
[14:59] It crashed in the Andes last year. 去年在安第斯山坠毁
[15:03] Sometimes they come with vivid detail. 有些会有生动的细节
[15:05] Others are more… impressionistic. 其他的就比较抽象
[15:10] How do you get these visions? 你是怎么看到这些幻象的
[15:12] Oh, no. They’re not mine. 不 不是我
[15:14] I don’t see them. 我没有看到这些
[15:20] Her name’s Maggie. 她叫玛吉
[15:22] She’s 9. 九岁
[15:31] Maggie’s mind is… 玛吉的大脑有点
[15:34] different. 不一样
[15:35] She suffers from what doctors call 医生说她身患
[15:37] a constellation of birth defects, 多种出生缺陷
[15:39] the result of fetal rubella. 是胎儿风疹导致的
[15:41] Heart problems, hearing impairment, 心脏问题 听觉障碍
[15:44] any number of developmental issues. 以及各种发育问题
[15:46] But I feel like she understands more than they think. 但我觉得她并非他们认定的那么懵懂
[15:50] Just because she can’t talk 虽然她无法说话
[15:51] doesn’t mean she has nothing to say. 但不代表她不想表达
[15:53] Maggie’s visions, when did they start? 玛吉的幻觉是从什么时候开始的
[15:56] February, two years ago. 两年前的二月份
[15:58] She drew me a picture, 她画了一幅画给我
[16:00] this terrible image. 一幅可怕的图像
[16:02] A train and a bus crashing. 一辆火车和一辆巴士撞在一起
[16:04] Bodies everywhere. 到处都是尸体
[16:06] The next day, a bus was struck by a train in the Ukraine. 第二天 乌克兰一辆巴士被火车撞了
[16:10] 13 people were killed, another 6 injured, 十三人死亡 六人受伤
[16:13] and she knew. 她知道
[16:14] Somehow, Maggie knew. 不知道为什么 玛吉知道
[16:18] Were they any changes in your life at the time? 当时你们的生活有什么变化吗
[16:20] Had you moved? Did she change schools? 你们有没有搬家 她有没有转学
[16:23] No. Nothing. 什么都没有
[16:25] We’ve always been around the same close circle of friends. 我们身边一直都是同一圈朋友
[16:28] Our world is very small. 我们的世界很小
[16:30] What is she working on now? 她现在在做什么
[16:34] The next one. 下一个事件
[16:38] I cross-checked the dioramas against verifiable incidents, 我交叉对比了模型和发生的案件
[16:41] and in each case, the incident and the diorama were a match. 每一个模型都能和一桩案件对上号
[16:45] This July, a sailboat washes ashore south of Naples. 七月 一艘帆船在那不勒斯南部被冲上岸
[16:49] Both the owner and his wife are lost at sea. 帆船的主人和他的妻子在海中失踪
[16:52] Two months earlier, 而两个月前
[16:53] a Jaipur factory fire kills 18. 斋蒲尔工厂大火烧死了十八个人
[16:55] A bus accident in Miami. 迈阿密巴士事故
[16:57] A mass shooting in Madrid. 马德里大规模枪击事件
[16:59] These aren’t just crimes, these are catastrophic events 不仅仅是罪案 还有世界各地发生的
[17:02] happening all around the world. 灾难性的事件
[17:03] You say the mother claims the child predicted all this? 你说母亲声称她的孩子预言了这一切
[17:06] – That’s what she says. – I don’t believe in premonitions. -她是这么说的 -我不相信预言
[17:09] So prior knowledge of these events 一定有什么原因可以让她
[17:10] has to have come from somewhere. 在事件发生前就得到消息
[17:12] We’re running down a list of everyone who interacts with the child, 我们在追查所有接触过这个孩子的人员名单
[17:14] but the list is not promising. 但希望不大
[17:16] You said she can’t speak. 你说她不能说话
[17:17] Her mother says she has an undiagnosed cognitive disorder. 她妈妈说她得了原因不明的认知障碍
[17:20] Pull her medical file. 调出她的医疗记录
[17:21] I want to know exactly what we can and cannot expect her 我想确切知道她所有能说和不能说的
[17:23] to be able to tell us about these premonitions. 关于预言的情况
[17:30] Tom. 汤姆
[17:31] Is everything okay? 出什么事了吗
[17:32] Three agents from the Bureau are camped outside. 三位联调局的探员在门外驻守
[17:34] Cooper insisted, 库珀坚持这么做
[17:35] but the person who delivered the dioramas wasn’t the killer. 但送这些模型来的人不是凶手
[17:37] It was a mom whose daughter somehow knows about crimes 是一个母亲 她女儿能够在犯罪发生前
[17:40] that haven’t been committed yet. 得知详情
[17:41] Okay, well, that’s a little weird. 这有点奇怪
[17:43] And creepy. 还很诡异
[17:44] And if the mom knows where we live, 如果这个母亲知道我们住在哪里
[17:45] maybe the killer does, too. 或许凶手也知道
[17:47] Tell me about Agnes. 艾格尼斯怎么样
[17:49] She is blissfully unaware 她很幸福
[17:50] that her parents are talking about a serial killer. 不知道她的父母在谈论连环杀手
[17:52] Liz, what can I do? How can I help? 莉斯 我能做什么 能怎么帮忙
[17:54] You are helping. 你已经在帮忙了
[17:56] You know what I mean. 你知道我是什么意思
[17:57] I do. And I appreciate that. 我知道 我也很感激
[18:00] But for now, we’re good. 但到目前为止 我们很好
[18:02] I’ll call you if anything changes. 如果事情有变 我会叫你
[18:04] Sure. Okay. Go — go do your thing. 当然 好 去吧 做你的事去
[18:19] The mining deal is closed. 采矿交易取消了
[18:21] You sound surprised. 你听上去很惊讶
[18:24] And you look scared. 而你看上去很害怕
[18:26] Iniko completed financing without consulting me. 英尼可没有和我商量就完成了融资
[18:29] And now he’s not returning my calls. 他现在不回我电话
[18:31] Perhaps he has a new acolyte. 可能他有了新的助手
[18:34] Or grew wary of your ambition. 又或许是察觉到了你的野心
[18:36] I’ve given him no reason to be. 我很低调 他不会察觉
[18:38] Others might have. 别人可能察觉了
[18:39] People hoping to gain his trust by betraying you. 希望通过背叛你而赢取他的信任的人
[18:43] I haven’t done anything. 我什么都没做
[18:45] But you’re here. So you want to. 但你来这里 就说明你想做
[18:49] If he suspects me… 如果他怀疑我
[18:50] Oh, please. Spare me the wide-eyed innocence. 拜托 别跟我装无辜了
[18:53] You’re the top aide to a man who pays your salary 你是你老板的头号帮手
[18:55] with the lives of women and children. 他付给你的每一分钱都沾着妇女儿童的血
[18:57] You’re every bit as responsible 他犯下的所有暴行
[18:59] for committing atrocities as he is. 你都脱不了干系
[19:01] Cheer up, Geoffroy. 振作些 杰弗里
[19:03] This isn’t the end. It’s the beginning. 这不是结束 而是开始
[19:05] Your beginning. 你的开始
[19:06] One you need to announce loudly enough 你要高声宣告这个开始
[19:09] to scare off other pretenders to the throne. 才能喝退其他觊觎权力的人
[19:12] Might I suggest something in broad daylight? 我会建议你明火执仗搞些事情
[19:15] Perhaps a nice car bombing. 比如汽车炸弹
[19:16] A cliché, I know, but clichés work. 俗套 确实用滥了 但总能奏效
[19:19] That’s how they get to be clichés. 所以才得以成为套路
[19:25] I think we found something 我也许从玛吉·德里斯科尔的
[19:26] in Maggie Driscoll’s medical records. 医疗记录中找出线索了
[19:27] A way for us to communicate? 能让我们交流的办法吗
[19:29] Us? Maybe. Or a killer. 和我们吗 也许 或者和凶手
[19:32] She wears a hearing aid, 她戴了助听器
[19:33] a very tiny high-frequency model. 一个小巧的高频产品
[19:36] So? 怎么着
[19:37] We’ve run down everyone she knows, no suspects. 我们查了她认识的人都没有嫌疑
[19:39] So maybe the killer or killers are people she doesn’t know. 所以杀手应该不是她认识的人
[19:42] I think the hearing aid might be picking up nearby conversations 我认为那个助听器通过无线电射频干扰
[19:46] via radio frequency interference. 采集了周围的谈话
[19:48] Conversations? 谈话
[19:49] Phone calls transmitted over a frequency 有些手机通话传输的频率
[19:51] that bleeds onto the one her hearing aid operates on. 和她助听器的工作频率相适应
[19:53] Which means at least one of our suspects is close. 所以至少一位嫌犯就在她身边
[19:56] A neighboring building, uh, 附近建筑物
[19:57] someone in the apartment complex. 那片公寓大楼里的人
[19:59] Get there. Interview everyone in the building. 快去 找大楼里的人挨个谈话
[20:01] There could be hundreds of people. 那得有上百人呢
[20:03] You have a better idea? 有更好的建议吗
[20:04] Actually, yeah, I might. 其实 我或许有
[20:06] I think I can get us a step closer yet. 我应该能让我们更进一步
[20:16] I’m still getting interference. 仍有干扰
[20:19] Is this really gonna help? 真的会有用吗
[20:21] We, uh, we need to unplug anything 我们得将所有可能引起
[20:22] that might cause RF interference — 无线电射频干扰的设备都关闭
[20:24] lights, appliances… 电灯 电器
[20:28] Sorry. 抱歉
[20:30] Okay. Uh, cellphones. 好 手机
[20:32] And, uh, turn off your coms. We gotta go with walkies. 通讯器也关了 我们只能用对讲机
[20:35] Aram, we listening for bad guys or are we holding a séance? 阿兰姆 我们是要找坏蛋还是搞降神会呢
[20:39] That is…not funny. 这…不好笑
[20:42] When I was in college, Matt Skrdell had a Ouija board, 大学时 马特·斯克多弄了个通灵板
[20:44] and we actually made contact with my pet rabbit, Dash, 我们真跟我的宠物兔达击联系上了
[20:48] God rest her soul, and it turns out 神保佑它灵魂安息 结果发现
[20:49] she did not escape from her cage 它其实没有像别人告诉我的那样
[20:52] like I was told. 从笼子逃走
[21:40] That should solve it. 那应该能解决
[22:00] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[22:01] We have a problem. 我们遇上麻烦了
[22:11] …has to happen sooner… 得尽快行动
[22:13] …in the tower as discussed. 照商量的在塔里
[22:15] Aram, where are they? 阿兰姆 他们在哪儿
[22:16] We couldn’t finish Milch, 米尔奇还没搞完
[22:17] and you’re talking about the next job? 你就开始说下个活了
[22:19] What have you found out? 你有什么发现
[22:20] I said I’d get back to you when I know more. 我说了等有更多消息 我自会找你
[22:22] Stick to the plan. 照计划行事
[22:25] Did we lose them? 没有信号了吗
[22:30] For now. 暂时的
[22:35] But they’re out there, very close. 但他们就在附近 非常近
[22:41] The next time they call, 下次通话
[22:44] we’re gonna find them. 我们就能找到了
[22:50] I don’t know whether to be relieved or terrified. 我也不知道该松口气还是害怕
[22:53] Thanks to you, I know how it’s happening, 多亏你们我才明白怎么回事
[22:55] but it’s only happening because these people, 但发生那种事只是因为那些人
[22:58] these killers live nearby. 那些杀手住在附近
[23:00] How much of it do you think she actually understands? 你觉得她能明白多少呢
[23:03] Too much, I’m afraid. 恐怕很多
[23:04] That’s why she does it. 所以她才那么做
[23:06] She knows they have to be stopped. 她明白必须得阻止他们
[23:09] …A kid? That’s ridiculous. 一个小孩 太荒唐了
[23:10] We’re live. 听到他们了
[23:11] Not according to my source downtown. 我市里的线人可不这么认为
[23:13] Her mother told the cops about us six months ago. 她母亲约六个月前报了警
[23:16] They ignored her, so she must’ve gone to the FBI. 警察没理 所以她肯定找了联调局
[23:20] That little kid was able to give them the time 那个小孩能给他们提供
[23:22] and the location of the Milch assignment. 米尔奇行动的时间地点
[23:24] You’re saying she’s listening, watching. 你是说她一直在听在观察
[23:28] How is that possible? 怎么可能
[23:29] I don’t know. – The investors are upset. 我不知道 -投资方很不满
[23:32] If we lose another offer — 如果我们再失去一笔
[23:34] Look, she’s a threat that needs to be dealt with. 听着 她是一个需要解决的威胁
[23:36] Signal strength is S3. We are very close. 信号强度为S3级 离我们很近
[23:40] Get me a name. I’ll handle the kid. 告诉我名字 我会搞定那孩子
[23:46] Fifth floor, fourth apartment from the end. The east wing. 五楼 倒数第四间 东楼
[24:07] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事 没事
[24:09] You are gonna be okay, all right? 你们不会有事的 好吗
[24:11] Officers are gonna be here any minute. 很快警官就会赶来
[24:13] FBI! 联调局
[24:16] – Clear. – How did we miss him? -没人 -他怎么跑掉的
[24:24] Aram, issue an alert. 阿兰姆 发份警报
[24:26] White male, dark hair, about 5’10”. 白人男性 深头发 高约1米78
[24:28] We need units covering every way in and out of this building. 我们需要警力封锁这栋楼的所有出入口
[24:33] – Aram? – Aram’s down! -阿兰姆 -阿兰姆倒下了
[24:35] We’re gonna need an ambulance! 快叫救护车
[24:39] All units, please be advised, 各单位请注意
[24:41] we have a federal agent down at the fol– 有位联邦探员受伤了
[24:50] – I had to disarm him. – Are you playing me? -我得拿走他的武器 -你玩我呢
[24:52] Is this some kind of sick joke to you? 这是你的无聊玩笑吗
[24:54] Okay, calm down and tell me what happened. 好啦 冷静下来告诉我怎么了
[24:56] He found it. The car bomb. 他发现了 汽车炸弹
[24:59] It was as if his security detail knew where to look. 就像他的安保人员知道到哪找一样
[25:01] – And you think I told him? – No one else knew. -你认为是我告诉的他 -没别人知道
[25:03] Except the munitions expert who made the bomb, 除了制造炸弹的军火专家
[25:06] the mechanic who installed it. 还有安装炸弹的工程员
[25:08] You were sloppy, and you’re looking for someone to blame. 你太不小心了 你现在要怪到别人身上
[25:12] Blame yourself. 要怪就怪你自己
[25:13] If I go home, I’m a dead man. 我一回家就会被杀
[25:17] Then don’t go home. 那别回家
[25:18] Iniko may not be taking your calls, 英尼可也许不接你电话
[25:20] but he will certainly take mine. 但肯定会接我的
[25:22] I told you, the deal on the mine is closed. 我说过 矿山的交易已经没了
[25:25] There’s always another deal. 总还有别的交易的
[25:27] I have one in mind 我就想到了一个
[25:29] that I know he will find especially hard to resist. 我知道他很难拒绝
[25:33] Relax. Have a drink. 放轻松 喝一杯
[25:34] Help me finish this infuriating puzzle. 帮我填一下这个烦人的字谜
[25:39] And when Iniko does come, 英尼可来的时候
[25:41] you’ll be waiting with a magic bullet. 你会想好怎么对付他的
[25:45] Aram, talk to me. 阿兰姆 告诉我
[25:46] Are you sure you didn’t see which way they went? 你真的没看清他们往哪跑了吗
[25:50] I didn’t, no. 我没有 不知道
[25:51] But MPD says we had two officers down in the building. 但警局说有两名警官在楼中遇袭
[25:54] One was stripped, missing his gun, his badge. 其中一位被脱了警服 枪和警徽不见了
[25:56] The guy’s in uniform. Great. 犯人穿上警服了 这可好
[26:08] Well, she’s gotta be close. 她肯定在附近
[26:12] We could call out to her if she could only hear us. 如果她听得见我们可以喊喊看
[26:15] Maybe she can. 也许她听得见
[26:16] How? 怎么做
[26:17] Police radios operate on an RF frequency 警用无线电采用射频频率
[26:19] just like Maggie’s hearing device, 和玛吉的助听器一样
[26:21] which can cause interference. 可以制造电子干扰
[26:22] All right, go to frequency 154.400 and turn it up. 现在调频至154.400 然后调高音量
[26:27] Turn it all the way up. 把音量调到最大
[26:31] What is wrong with you? Get up! 你怎么了 快起来
[26:41] Turn it down. 把音量调低
[26:43] The officer that was with her, has anybody seen him? 有谁看到和她在一起的那个警官了吗
[26:57] I can hear. He’s in there. 我能听到 他在里面
[27:00] Use this. It’s untraceable. 用这个 这个无法追踪
[27:07] Would you ever do this? 你会做这种事吗
[27:10] Betray your own boss? 背叛你的老板
[27:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:22] Geoffroy, what are you doing here? 杰佛瑞 你在这里做什么
[27:25] Unfinished business, I’m afraid. 我想恐怕是未完成的工作
[27:31] What the hell? 什么情况
[27:34] You set me up. 你陷害我
[27:36] Reddington — it was his idea. 雷丁顿 是他的主意
[27:38] Actually, it was ours. 实际上 是我们的主意
[27:50] I’m texting you an address. 我给你发个地址
[27:52] My clean-up crew. 我的善后人员
[27:56] I once bankrolled a diamond mine outside Tshikapa. 我曾投资了奇卡帕市外的一个钻石矿
[28:00] One day, a man showed up alone, unarmed, 一天 有个男人单身前来 没有武器
[28:03] started to talk to me about the mine. 开始和我讨论钻石矿
[28:06] I had guns and guards and an enterprise worth… 我有枪和保镖 以及一间公司
[28:10] I don’t know, $50, $150 million dollars. 价值或许五千万 或许一点五亿美元
[28:14] He had nothing but a story 他只有一个故事
[28:18] about greed driving atrocities and conflict, 关于贪婪驱使暴行和冲突
[28:23] about armed groups using mass rape and mutilation 关于武装团体以大规模强奸和残害的手段
[28:28] as a means to control people in the villages around the mines. 来控制矿山周围村庄的人民
[28:33] I had bullets, he had words. 我有铁弹钢枪 他有巧舌如簧
[28:38] But when he was done talking, 但当他说完时
[28:41] for the first time, I truly understood 我才第一次真正明白
[28:44] which of those was more powerful. 这两者哪一个更强大
[28:47] I abandoned the mine, 我放弃了那座矿
[28:50] agreed to finance his campaign of protection and protest, 同意资助他的保护和抗议活动
[28:55] and did so until two months ago 直到两个月前你杀了他时
[28:58] when you had him murdered. 我还一直在资助他
[29:02] Cyrus Choi. 赛勒斯·崔
[29:15] He was a good man… 他是个好人
[29:17] and my friend. 是我的朋友
[29:25] And somehow, your cleaners removed 而你的清道夫甚至抹去了
[29:27] even the memory of his blood from this carpet. 他在这块地毯上的血迹
[29:32] They are the best in the business. 他们是业界一流的
[29:35] They better be. 他们最好是
[29:37] They’re gonna have a lot to clean up. 他们可要有一大堆活要干了
[29:50] The girl’s with the paramedics now. 那女孩现在有护理人员陪着
[29:51] She’s gonna be fine. 她会没事的
[29:52] What do we know about our runner? 我们对逃犯知道多少
[29:53] Benjamin Allen Charnquist, 35. 本杰明·艾伦·恰恩奎斯特 三十五岁
[29:55] He went to Berkeley. 他曾在伯克利读书
[29:56] He was kicked out his junior year after being convicted of rape. 他大三时被判强奸罪 之后被退学
[29:59] He was shipped off to San Quentin. 他被遣送至圣昆廷监狱
[30:01] – When did he get out? – 2002. -他什么时候出来的 -2002年
[30:03] He’s been off the radar ever since. 他之后就一直销声匿迹
[30:04] Now we know why. 现在我们知道原因了
[30:06] Guys, um, check this out. 伙计们 看这个
[30:09] We couldn’t see it from Maggie’s dioramas, 我们从玛吉的模型里看不出来
[30:10] but, uh, there is a pattern. 但这些案子是有固定模式的
[30:12] All right, the factory fire in Jaipur, 斋浦尔的工厂大火
[30:14] it tanked the stock of the Zardozi Imports company. 击溃了扎多兹进口公司的股票
[30:18] The man and his wife, 在那不勒斯海岸帆船上
[30:19] who vanished off the coast of Naples in their sailboat, 消失的那个男人和他的妻子
[30:21] he was the CEO of a Silicon Valley tech firm. 他是硅谷科技公司的首席执行官
[30:23] The company lost a quarter of its value after he disappeared. 他消失后这家公司的市值蒸发了四分之一
[30:27] Judge Culpepper was set to rule against OJN Global 卡尔佩珀法官在一桩专利侵权案中
[30:29] in a patent infringement case. 对OJN国际进行裁决
[30:31] And Marlon Milch is the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. 马龙·米尔奇是一家财富500强公司的总裁
[30:35] Each of these catastrophes involved someone 每起灾难都会卷入某个
[30:38] who was invaluable to the company they worked for, 在其就职公司具有举足轻重地位的受害者
[30:40] and their deaths dramatically affected the stock prices 而这些人的死亡会严重影响
[30:42] – of those companies. – So maybe the motive is profit. -公司股价 -所以作案动机可能是钱
[30:44] Maybe Charnquist was shorting the stocks. 也许恰恩奎斯特在做空股票
[30:46] He’s a college dropout with a felony record. 他因为重罪而被大学退学
[30:48] I doubt he came up with this on his own. 我不认为这是他一手策划的
[30:50] The partner, the guy he was talking to? 他的同伙 跟他通电话的那个人呢
[30:52] At his parole hearing, three people testified on his behalf — 在他的假释听证会上 有三个人为他作证
[30:54] his parents, and the CEO of the private equities firm 他的父母 以及一家私募基金公司的总裁
[30:57] he interned at in college. 他大学时在那家公司实习过
[30:59] Chris Farnsworth. CEO of Jasek Financial. 克里斯·范斯沃斯 亚塞克金融的总裁
[31:02] Just because Farnsworth testified at Charnquist’s parole hearing, 范斯沃斯只是为恰恩奎斯特的假释听证会作证
[31:04] what makes you think he was involved? 你凭什么认为他是同伙呢
[31:05] According to SEC filings, 根据美国证交会的资料显示
[31:07] Farnsworth’s company made a fortune after 每次有人在阿兰姆提到的那些谋杀案里死去
[31:09] each and every one of the people Aram mentioned were murdered. 范斯沃斯的公司都会大赚一笔
[31:12] Once or twice is luck. 一两次还可以说是走运
[31:14] This many times is a conspiracy. 这么多次就是阴谋了
[31:15] Get a tact team to Jasek Financial now. 马上派人去亚塞克金融
[31:17] Look, we heard them talking about pulling another job, 等等 我们听到他们在说什么另一个活儿
[31:19] but we don’t know where and we don’t know when. 但是我们不知道何时何地
[31:22] No, but we know someone who does. 是不知道 但是我们知道有谁知道
[31:25] They know everything. 他们什么都知道了
[31:26] I’ve got feds swarming my place. 我家里全是政府的人
[31:28] Calm down. Stick to the plan. 冷静 继续执行计划
[31:30] Calm down? They have my files, every trade. 冷静 他们拿走了我每一笔交易的资料
[31:33] I’m going to jail. 我要进监狱了
[31:34] Ben, you and I have forecasted how many transactions? 本 我们预测过多少次交易
[31:37] We knew this day would eventually come, 我们知道这一天终会到来
[31:39] that it would eventually end. 一切终会结束
[31:40] – Now the plan is — – They have the girl. -计划是这样… -他们带走了那女孩
[31:42] Yes, and they know about you. 没错 他们知道你了
[31:44] How long before they connect us, the company? 那么他们将我们 将公司联系起来还要多久
[31:47] When they do, my face will be 一旦他们确认了 我的脸
[31:49] on every network and screen within the hour, 将会在瞬间充斥于网络和荧屏上
[31:50] shares of Jasek Financial will crater 亚塞克金融的股票会一跌到底
[31:52] and we’ll have our golden parachute. 而我们会拿到我们的”黄金降落伞”
[31:54] It’s the escape we’ve discussed since day one. 这是我们从开始之日就商量好的逃脱措施
[31:56] And Beckner? 那贝克纳呢
[31:56] Beckner is the only loose end. 贝克纳是唯一会出问题的环节
[31:58] I just hung up with him. 我刚和他通了电话
[31:59] He placed the short against Jasek through the shell 20 minutes ago. 二十分钟前 他借用空壳公司做空了亚塞克的股票
[32:03] We’ve got to see this through. 我们只能任其发展了
[32:04] Why don’t we just put a bullet in Beckner’s head? 我们为什么不直接给贝克纳一枪
[32:06] Because a bullet brings unwanted attention, 因为子弹会引起不必要的注意
[32:09] ends up with FinCEN looking through 结局就是 执法网会调查
[32:10] each and every one of Beckner’s transactions, 贝克纳的每一宗交易
[32:12] which could point to us. 而那最终会指向我们
[32:13] No. It has to look like an accident. 那样不行 必须看起来像一起意外
[32:16] He’s the only one who knows where our funds are routed. 他是唯一知道我们资金流向的人
[32:18] If he’s dead, we’re ghosts — rich ghosts. 他死了 我们就成幽灵了 有钱的幽灵
[32:20] Finish him, and I’ll see you at the plane. 去了结他 我们飞机上见
[32:22] Wait! You can’t go in there. 等一下 你们不能进去
[32:38] No. No, no, you can’t ask for her help. 不 不行 你们不能让她帮忙
[32:42] – Not after what happened. – I wish we didn’t have to. -发生了这种事 -我希望我们不必如此
[32:44] This is exactly what I wanted to avoid. 这正是我一直极力避免的状况
[32:46] I brought you her dioramas anonymously 我匿名给你送去她做的模型
[32:48] to prevent her being involved. 就是为了避免她被卷入
[32:50] Look, if we’re gonna catch the person that did this, 听着 要抓住那些做坏事的人
[32:52] we’re gonna need Maggie’s help. 我们需要玛吉的帮助
[32:53] Just because she can’t express her feelings 不能因为她不擅长表达感情
[32:55] doesn’t mean she doesn’t have them. 就认定她毫无感情
[32:57] She’s terrified. 她被吓坏了
[33:03] And determined. 而且意志坚定
[33:06] Cobalt. 钴
[33:07] Cassiterite. Wolframite. 锡石和钨锰铁矿
[33:09] They are the diamonds of tomorrow. 它们都堪比未来的钻石
[33:12] Let me go, and you can have a piece of all of them. 放我走 每一块都可以给你们
[33:16] A piece of the mines. 只是一块矿石
[33:19] Think of the money you will make. 想想会给你带来的钱财
[33:21] On the backs of children. 踩着孩子们的脊背
[33:23] Given enough money to eat, but not enough to ever leave. 给的钱够吃饭 却不够离开
[33:27] Cyrus would be disappointed. 赛勒斯会失望的
[33:29] I worked in the mines. I got out. 我曾经在矿井工作 也逃出来了
[33:32] And instead of helping those who suffer as you once did, 你没有帮助跟你一样遭遇的人
[33:35] you profit off them. 反而从他们身上捞钱
[33:37] I’m a bad man, Iniko, but not that bad. 我是个坏人 英尼可 但没那么坏
[33:41] Ah, your cleaners. What are their names? 你的清道夫到了 他们叫什么来着
[33:43] Sakiya and Fudo. Why? 崎谷和福多 怎么了
[33:45] – I want to hire them. – They work for me. -我想雇他们 -他们替我干活
[33:47] Not anymore. 现在不是了
[33:54] That’s what this was all about, 这一切都是为了
[33:57] replacing Kate. 取代凯特
[33:58] Kate is irreplaceable. 凯特无法取代
[34:01] To me, she is. 对我来说是这样
[34:06] We’re meeting Iniko. 我们来见英尼可
[34:09] Iniko just met his maker. 英尼可刚刚归西了
[34:16] You done did him? 是你干的
[34:17] I did done…do. 是我干的
[34:20] Sweet. 真好
[34:21] Guy was a straight up tool. 这家伙是个白痴
[34:23] This place looks familiar. 这地方好眼熟
[34:24] It should. You cleaned it two months ago. 正常 你们两个月前才清理了
[34:26] Friend of mine, shot six times, 我的朋友挨了六枪
[34:29] 5 liters of his blood on this carpet. 地毯上淌着五公升的血
[34:32] After you were done, not a drop. 你们清理完后就一滴不剩
[34:35] You’re Raymond Reddington. 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
[34:36] Yes. And this is my associate Dembe Zuma. 对 这是我同事邓比·祖玛
[34:39] Well, aren’t you a tall drink of chocolate milk? 你真像高大的巧克力牛奶饮料
[34:42] I’d like you to work for me. 我希望你们替我做事
[34:44] Whatever Iniko was paying you, I’ll double it. 英尼可给你们多少 我翻倍
[34:47] So you know, we only moonlight. 你得知道这只是我们的兼职
[34:49] A day job. How old-fashioned. 还有正职 多老土啊
[34:51] Not really. We’re crime scene cleaners for Metro PD. 算不上 我们替纽约警局清理犯罪现场
[34:54] Well, won’t this be fun. 那肯定很有意思
[35:01] “Jasek.” Keen. “亚塞克” 基恩
[35:03] What’s that? What does that mean? Jasek? 那是什么 什么意思 亚塞克
[35:05] I think we know what his next target’s gonna be. 我想我们知道他的下个目标了
[35:07] Aram, Farnsworth’s gonna hit his own company. 阿兰姆 范斯沃斯会袭击自己的公司
[35:18] Yes, the trade was clear. 对 交易很安全
[35:19] Funds will be wired to the Panama account. 资金会打给巴拿马的账户
[35:21] Agent Ressler, I think I have something, 雷斯勒探员 我有发现了
[35:23] a way Charnquist may be planning to access the building. 搞懂恰恩奎斯特可能从哪进入大楼了
[35:26] Surveillance imagery shows an engine room on the roof, 监控画面显示屋顶有个机房
[35:29] – and it is connected to a — – An elevator. -并且通向 -一处电梯
[35:31] – How’d you know that? – Because of the girl. -你怎么知道 -因为那个女孩
[35:33] Her diorama’s focused on how the crime’s going to be committed. 她做的模型重点在罪犯怎么行凶的
[35:36] This one featured an elevator. 而这重点在某个电梯
[35:37] Okay, the one in this building is a Westbrook freight 好 这楼里的是1922年的韦斯特布鲁克
[35:40] built in 1922. 货运电梯
[35:43] That’s before pneumatic fail-safes. 当时还没有气动自动防故障装置
[35:45] They’re gonna crash the elevator. 他们会将电梯坠毁
[35:48] – I’ve got him. – Security. This is Bobby. -联系上他了 -保安 我是鲍比
[35:49] This is FBI Assistant Director Cooper. 我是联调局助理司长库珀
[35:51] We have credible intel that one of your employees 我们有可靠情报显示
[35:53] in the building may be in danger. 你们楼里的一位员工可能有危险
[35:54] I need you to shut down everything. 我需要你关闭所有出入口
[35:55] Nobody in or out. 任何人不能进出
[35:57] Metro PD and FBI agents are on our way to you now. 纽约警局和联调局探员在赶来的路上了
[36:00] Hello? Hello? 喂 喂
[36:02] Charnquist is in the building. Get Con Ed on the line. 恰恩奎斯特在楼里 给我接通康·艾德
[36:04] Cut the power, lock up that elevator. 关了总闸 锁上电梯
[36:06] Sir, I know have a lot of bad news today, 长官 我知道今天我们坏消息很多了
[36:07] but the security system in the building 但大楼的安保系统显示
[36:08] shows there’s a backup generator. 楼里有个备用发电机
[36:12] ♬他抓紧高墙
[36:14] ♬他紧握线缆♬
[36:19] ♬如此孤独♬
[36:23] ♬如此孤独♬
[36:26] ♬如此孤独♬
[36:48] ♬伤口会痊愈 寓意会知悉♬
[36:52] ♬我和你赌上一切♬
[36:54] ♬你会记住所有♬
[36:58] ♬记住所有♬
[37:02] ♬不管你怎么想 谁都不想杀人♬
[37:06] What the hell is goin’ on? Get Ressler on the horn now. 怎么回事 现在给我接通雷斯勒
[37:12] He’s not answering. 他不接电话
[37:20] ♬但是注意♬
[37:22] ♬他不再有感觉♬
[37:26] ♬他不再孤独♬
[37:30] ♬不再孤独♬
[37:33] ♬不再孤独♬
[37:34] The stop! 刹车
[37:35] Where’s the emergency stop? 紧急刹车在哪
[37:41] ♬伤口会痊愈 寓意会知悉♬
[37:44] ♬我和你赌上一切 你会记住所有♬
[37:50] ♬记住所有♬
[37:54] Incredible. Truly incredible. 不敢相信 真不敢相信
[37:57] What happened to your last cleaner? 你们上一个清道夫怎么了
[37:59] She was murdered. 她被杀了
[38:01] I’m so sorry. Were you close? 我很遗憾 你们关系好吗
[38:03] Yes. 很好
[38:04] Not a speck to be found. 什么痕迹都没有
[38:06] Have you caught the killer? 你们抓到凶手了吗
[38:07] No. 没有
[38:08] Clean as a whistle. Clean as a whistle. 一尘不染 一尘不染
[38:11] Do you know who he is? 你知道他是谁吗
[38:13] Yes, I do. 我知道
[38:14] That’s good. Then it’s only a matter of time. 很好 那么只是时间问题了
[38:21] Well, this seems like a good fit. 合作看来很愉快
[38:23] For now. Last two years haven’t been kind to people we work for. 现在而已 过去两年我们的主顾都命不好
[38:27] You take care… 你多加小心
[38:28] or we’ll be mopping you up with club soda. 不然我们就要用苏打水清理你的血迹了
[38:30] So you do use club soda. Fascinating. 所以你们确实用苏打水 有趣
[38:39] Uh, what was that about? 刚才怎么回事
[38:41] I spoke with Harold. 我和哈罗德谈过了
[38:42] He tells me you’ve had a…pyrrhic victory. 他告诉我你这次得不偿失
[38:45] We lost one of the killers. 我们让一个杀手跑了
[38:47] Chris Farnsworth. 克里斯·范斯沃斯
[38:49] Who were those two? 那两个人是谁
[38:50] For years, colleagues have crowed about his rates of return, 多年以来 我的同事都在向我推荐他的收益率
[38:53] urging me to invest with them. 催我快跟着他投资
[38:55] Called him “The Forecaster.” 称他为”预言者”
[38:57] But as I don’t believe in investing in anything 但因为我不愿意给不能控制的东西投资
[39:00] I can’t control, I declined. 我拒绝了
[39:04] I know you’ve been concerned about me, 我知道你一直很担心我
[39:07] about a killer knowing where I live. 担心那个凶手知道我住在哪里
[39:09] I just wanted you to know 我只是想让你知道
[39:10] you’ve got nothing to worry about anymore. 你不必再担心了
[39:15] May I see your new apartment? 我能看看你的新公寓吗
[39:18] Not yet. 还不行
[39:24] Maybe someday. 也许改天吧
[39:37] I’ve been working on this, 我一直在准备晚餐
[39:38] so let me know what you think. 告诉我你觉得怎么样
[39:40] Yeah? Smells pretty good. 很香
[39:42] All right, bon appetit. 祝你开胃
[39:47] What is this? 这是什么
[39:51] It’s a promise. 是个承诺
[40:02] I lied when I said it wasn’t a lot to give up. 我说要放弃的不是很多 我骗了你
[40:06] Yeah. 是的
[40:08] It wasn’t a lie, it was a hope. 这不是谎言 而是希望
[40:12] I want this to work. 我希望我们能一起生活
[40:13] And wondering whether or not that’s possible is totally natural. 持观望态度是情有可原的
[40:16] Right. But what isn’t natural for me, anyway, 但是在我看来 谈论这些事
[40:19] is talking about that, so… 就已经是不可原的了
[40:23] it’s my promise, 所以这是我的承诺
[40:24] to share this doubt with you. 我会和你分享心中的动摇
[40:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:33] I threw those out this morning, 今早我把这些护照扔出去了
[40:36] yet here they are. 但现在却还在这里
[40:39] Good. 那就好
[40:40] This is exactly where they belong. 这些护照就该放在这里
[40:46] David… 大卫
[40:50] Lucas, and… 卢卡斯
[40:53] Kaia. 和卡亚
[40:58] I used to be scared of those guys. 以前我很害怕这些人
[41:01] Not anymore. 现在不怕了
[41:07] You got it? 你去开门吧
[41:11] We could use a little peace and quiet in our lives. 真希望能过些平安宁静的生活
[41:17] Dembe. 邓比
[41:19] Is everything okay? 没事吧
[41:21] No. 有事
[41:24] Please come in. 请进来吧
[41:34] I’m worried about Raymond. 我担心雷蒙德
[41:37] I don’t think he cares about anything 我觉得他现在对这世界上的
[41:39] or anyone in the world right now 任何人或任何事都不在乎
[41:41] other than you or Agnes. 除了你或艾格尼斯
[41:46] I don’t recognize him. 我不认识他了
[41:49] I can’t reach him. 我触碰不到他
[41:51] And you think I can. 但你认为我可以
[41:54] The people at the apartment… 公寓里的那两个人
[41:56] He wouldn’t tell me who they were. 他不会告诉我他们是谁
[41:59] They’re cleaners. 他们是清道夫
[42:01] Cleaners? What about Mr. Kaplan? 清道夫 那卡普兰先生呢
[42:03] It’s because she helped me fake my death, isn’t it? 因为她帮我伪造了我的死亡 是吗
[42:06] – He’s punishing her. – He saw it as a betrayal. -他在惩罚她 -他把那当成是背叛
[42:08] – So he’s replacing her. – No. -所以他把她撤换掉了 -不
[42:12] He didn’t replace Kate. 他没撤换凯特
[42:16] He killed her. 他杀了她
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme