时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♬十二点整冲去山上♬ | |
[00:09] | ♬拿到鱼竿立刻返回♬ | |
[00:11] | ♬冲向山下的钓鱼点♬ | |
[00:14] | ♬随时可以把鱼钓♬ | |
[00:16] | ♬说你一直在钓鱼♬ | |
[00:19] | ♬我也要去钓鱼♬ | |
[00:21] | ♬你赌上性命和婆娘♬ | |
[00:24] | ♬要比你钓的还要多♬ | |
[00:26] | ♬饵够好 鱼上钩♬ | |
[00:29] | ♬这一点我必须同意♬ | |
[00:31] | ♬来啊宝贝 快下来♬ | |
[00:34] | ♬我要去钓鱼 是的 我要去钓鱼♬ | |
[00:36] | ♬你也可以来钓鱼♬ | |
[00:53] | We got him! | 打中他了 |
[00:55] | – Get it out of here now. – Go! Go! Go! Go! | -快离开这里 -走 快走 |
[00:59] | ♬来啊宝贝 快下来♬ | |
[01:01] | ♬你也可以来钓鱼 快来钓鱼♬ | |
[01:04] | ♬你也可以来钓鱼♬ | |
[01:08] | – Go! Move! -Move, move, move, move! | -上 -上 上 |
[01:11] | – Go, go! – You and you, that way! | -上 -你 还有你 去那边 |
[01:14] | Get out of here or I’ll shoot you! | 出去 不然我就开枪了 |
[01:22] | Fire in the hole! | 小心手雷 |
[01:33] | 利普特海鲜加工厂 第111号 | |
[01:38] | When you were a little baby, | 当你还是个小婴儿时 |
[01:40] | you lived in a warehouse. | 我们住在一间仓库里 |
[01:44] | And we had bodyguards. | 我们还有保镖 |
[01:47] | Say hi, Baz. | 打个招呼 巴兹 |
[01:51] | And inside the warehouse was… | 而仓库里面… |
[01:54] | a fake apartment! | 是一间假公寓 |
[01:57] | Oh, look! | 看 |
[01:59] | It’s your daddy in your fake living room. | 爸爸正在你的假起居室里 |
[02:03] | Hey, here’s Daddy wondering how much damage | 爸爸正在想 我们对自己的宝贝女儿 |
[02:06] | we’ve done to our sweet little girl. | 造成了多少伤害 |
[02:07] | Well, it’ll make for an intriguing college essay. | 那可以写一篇精彩的大学论文了 |
[02:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:13] | Well, I know we’re moving out, | 我知道我们要搬走了 |
[02:15] | but just a quick gut check here. | 但我想再回顾一下 |
[02:16] | Kirk is gone. | 柯克走了 |
[02:18] | But according to Reddington, he’s, what, dead? | 但雷丁顿怎么说 他是死了 |
[02:21] | Not dead? He’s definitely not in jail. | 还是没死 反正他肯定不在监狱里 |
[02:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:24] | With Reddington, I don’t assume anything. | 对雷丁顿 我不敢肯定任何事 |
[02:26] | He kept you from getting answers about who your father is. | 他不让你知道你父亲是谁 |
[02:28] | You’re the one that told me that’s in my past. | 是你说那是我的过去 |
[02:31] | I know, and it is. | 我知道 是过去 |
[02:32] | But I don’t know. | 但是我说不清 |
[02:33] | Maybe now that I’m a dad, I’d… | 也许是因为我现在也是个父亲了 我… |
[02:36] | be lying if I said I didn’t wonder who my father is. | 如果我说不想知道我父亲是谁 那是在撒谎 |
[02:40] | That’s totally understandable. | 我完全理解 |
[02:43] | And another day, I might feel differently, | 要是以前 我也许不会这么想 |
[02:45] | but this is our present and our future. | 但她是我们的现在和未来 |
[02:51] | That’s all that matters. | 其他的都不重要 |
[02:52] | Yeah. That and getting her into a good college. | 是啊 还有送她进一所好大学 |
[02:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:56] | Let’s start by finding her a place to live. | 我们得先给她找个住的地方 |
[02:59] | She needs to be able to open up her living room windows | 她的起居室得能打开窗户 |
[03:02] | and see the sun. | 看到太阳才行 |
[03:07] | We all do. | 我们都需要 |
[03:10] | We spent months hunting for Alexander Kirk | 在你的要求下我们花费了数月的时间 |
[03:13] | at your instance. | 追捕亚历山大·柯克 |
[03:14] | The man is responsible for the deaths of FBI agents, | 他身上背负好几条联调局探员的人命 |
[03:17] | – the abduction of Elizabeth and her daughter. – You’re upset. | -还绑架了伊丽莎白和她女儿 -你很生气 |
[03:19] | You’re damn right I’m upset. You let him go. | 废话 你让他走了 |
[03:21] | And worse, it’s clear to me now that was your intent all along. | 更气人的是 很显然你一直就是这么打算的 |
[03:24] | You played us. | 你耍了我们 |
[03:25] | Harold, my objective | 哈罗德 我的目标 |
[03:27] | was to keep Elizabeth and her child safe. | 是确保伊丽莎白和她女儿的安全 |
[03:30] | I’ve done that. We’ve done that. | 我做到了 我们做到了 |
[03:32] | Alexander Kirk is gone, and he won’t be back. | 亚历山大·柯克走了 不会再回来了 |
[03:36] | It’s time to move on. | 是时候放下他了 |
[03:38] | Last night, a seafood processing plant in Maryland | 昨晚 一家在马里兰的海鲜加工厂 |
[03:43] | was attacked by armed commandos. | 遭到了武装突击队的袭击 |
[03:46] | Local authorities suspect rogue employees | 地方当局怀疑是厂里的不良员工 |
[03:50] | were secretly using the facility | 私下里利用工厂的设备 |
[03:52] | to package and distribute narcotics. | 包装和分发毒品 |
[03:55] | But you know better. | 但你知道更多内情 |
[03:56] | Now that you mention it, I do. | 既然你这么说了 没错 |
[03:58] | Seven supposed employees were killed in the attack. | 七名所谓的员工在袭击中丧生 |
[04:01] | Photos were circulated to law enforcement | 他们的照片被发送到各执法部门 |
[04:04] | trying to connect them to the drug trade. | 试图将他们与毒品贸易联系起来 |
[04:07] | How did you get this? | 你怎么拿到这个的 |
[04:08] | You’re not looking at a seafood processing plant employee, | 你现在看到的并不是一名海鲜加工厂的员工 |
[04:12] | nor a drug dealer. | 也不是毒贩 |
[04:13] | That is Hassan Arkani. | 这是哈桑·阿卡尼 |
[04:15] | The terrorist? From Algeria? | 那个阿尔及利亚的恐怖分子 |
[04:18] | You’re telling me one of the most wanted terrorists on the planet | 你是说这世界头号通缉要犯之一 |
[04:20] | was conducting a secret operation | 在马里兰一家海鲜加工厂的仓库里 |
[04:22] | out of the back room of a Maryland fish factory? | 进行了一项秘密活动 |
[04:24] | You see? No time to dwell on the past. | 你明白了吧 没有时间纠结过去了 |
[04:26] | If my people hear anything, I’ll contact Agent Keen. | 如果我的人有消息 我会联系基恩探员 |
[04:30] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[04:32] | Did you forget her agent status was revoked? | 你忘了她被除名了吗 |
[04:35] | I did not forget that, | 我没忘 |
[04:36] | or the plea agreement I worked out with Laurel Hitchi | 我也没忘我与劳雷尔·希钦达成的认罪协议 |
[04:39] | that kept her out of jail after she shot your Attorney General. | 让她在射杀了你们的司法部长后免于牢狱之灾 |
[04:43] | You don’t want to dwell on the past, | 你不想纠结过去 |
[04:45] | then dwell on this — the loss of her badge was a stain | 那记着这个 失去警徽对伊丽莎白的名誉而言 |
[04:48] | on Elizabeth’s name and reputation, | 是不可磨灭的污点 |
[04:50] | which you are ultimately responsible for. | 而罪魁祸首就是你 |
[04:52] | Your presence in her life has turned it into what it is today. | 因为你出现在她的生活 才造成了今日种种 |
[04:55] | You’ve brought her nothing but pain, grief, and regret, | 你带给她的只有痛苦 悲伤 和遗憾 |
[04:57] | which you seem utterly oblivious to, | 你似乎想彻底改变这个状态 |
[05:00] | and surprisingly powerless to rectify. | 但又出人意料地无力纠正 |
[05:04] | Good talk, Harold. | 说得好 哈罗德 |
[05:10] | Hassan Arkani. Algerian born. | 哈桑·阿卡尼 出生于阿尔及利亚 |
[05:13] | He was a munitions expert linked to the New Martyrs Brigade. | 他是和新烈士兵团有关联的军火专家 |
[05:16] | The NMB is deadly enough to rank number six | 新烈士兵团在团体威胁指数上 |
[05:18] | on the Group Threat Index. | 排名第六 |
[05:20] | Based in Libya, | 他们老巢在利比亚 |
[05:21] | they have loyal supporters in countries | 但附近地区各个国家 |
[05:23] | throughout the region. | 都有忠实支持者 |
[05:24] | I have documentation of attacks in 17 different countries. | 资料表明他们在十七个不同国家制造袭击 |
[05:26] | Yeah, but none on U.S. soil. | 但都不在美国 |
[05:28] | So what was Arkani doing in Maryland? | 那么阿卡尼来马里兰州做什么 |
[05:30] | And whatever it was, he’s not doing it anymore. | 不管要做什么 死了就做不了了 |
[05:32] | So is Reddington saying the New Martyrs | 那么雷丁顿是不是说新烈士兵团 |
[05:34] | were building some kind of mass casualty weapon to use here? | 打算来这儿制造使用某种大规模杀伤武器 |
[05:37] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[05:38] | We don’t know what they were building or who took it | 我们不知道他们要造什么 被谁抢走了 |
[05:40] | or where it is now. | 现在又在哪里 |
[05:41] | I’ve notified Homeland, the CIA, and NSA. | 我已通知国土安全部 中情局和国安局 |
[05:44] | Ressler, Navabi, get to that factory. | 雷斯勒和纳瓦比去工厂 |
[05:46] | Keen, let the locals know we’re taking over. | 基恩 告知当地警方交给我们接手 |
[05:48] | Uh, wait, where’s Aram? | 等等 阿兰姆在哪儿 |
[05:54] | Cooper told me. | 库珀告诉我了 |
[05:55] | You have nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[05:56] | Really? I’m being questioned in connection | 真的吗 司法部在调查 |
[05:58] | to a Justice Department investigation | 我的女友是否犯下间谍罪 |
[06:00] | into whether my girlfriend committed espionage. | 我正接受讯问是否涉案 |
[06:02] | You didn’t know. | 你也不知道 |
[06:03] | So I’m either a traitor or a moron. | 所以我不是叛徒就是白痴 |
[06:06] | A moron. Definitely. | 白痴 当然了 |
[06:07] | Ah, you always know just what to say. | 你总是清楚该说什么 |
[06:09] | Aram, you’re a trusting person who assumes the best in people. | 阿兰姆 你总是相信人性本善 |
[06:12] | Be yourself and they will see that. | 表现自我 他们会看出这一特质 |
[06:14] | Everyone does. | 任何人都会 |
[06:21] | What is your ETA, please? | 请问你什么时候到 |
[06:22] | Agent Ressler? | 雷斯勒探员 |
[06:24] | This is Andrew Wyatt, the factory manager. | 这位是安德鲁·怀亚特 工厂经理 |
[06:26] | Thank you, Detective. | 多谢 警探 |
[06:27] | Mr. Wyatt, thanks for your cooperation. | 怀亚特先生 多谢你的配合 |
[06:29] | Yeah, of course. Whatever I can do to help. | 没什么 我会尽我所能帮忙 |
[06:31] | You’ve seen the images of the people who died last night? | 看到昨晚这儿被害人士的照片了吧 |
[06:33] | Yeah, like I told them, two of the guys, | 看了 我跟他们也说了 其中两位 |
[06:35] | they’ve worked here for about a year. | 已经在这儿干了一年 |
[06:37] | The other guys I’ve never seen. | 第三个我从没见过 |
[06:39] | And this man, have you seen him before? | 那这位 你以前见过吗 |
[06:42] | No idea. | 没印象 |
[06:44] | Hey, if it wasn’t drugs, what do you think they were doing? | 如果不是毒品 他们在这儿做什么 |
[06:47] | We’re going to need to see the footage from these cameras. | 我们需要查看这些监控记录 |
[06:49] | I wish. The cops had me check first thing. | 能看倒好了 警察一来就想看来着 |
[06:52] | Looks like they turned off the whole system right around 9:00. | 他们在九点左右就关闭了整个系统 |
[06:55] | You need to see this. | 来看这个 |
[06:57] | Excuse us. Thank you. | 失陪 多谢 |
[07:02] | – You got something? – Nothing good. | -有发现了 -没什么好线索 |
[07:03] | Whoever ran this place had it wiped down before they ran. | 运作这地方的人清理好了才离开的 |
[07:06] | Between that and the fire, they wasn’t much left. | 在起火之前就所剩无几 |
[07:08] | We found shavings from some kind of titanium alloy, and this. | 我们发现了某种钛合金的碎屑 以及这个 |
[07:12] | It’s definitely an integrated circuit timing chip, | 这无疑是集成电路定时芯片 |
[07:14] | but I haven’t seen one quite like this before. | 但我之前也没见过这样的 |
[07:16] | Timing chip, that’s used in — | 定时芯片 用于 |
[07:17] | Everything from traffic lights to railway switches — | 随处可见 交通灯 铁路转辙 |
[07:19] | To bombs. | 炸弹 |
[08:07] | What’s up with Aram? | 阿兰姆怎么了 |
[08:08] | I don’t know, but he said it was urgent. | 不知道 他说情况紧急 |
[08:09] | Is this about the deposition? | 是取证的事吗 |
[08:10] | Uh, no, actually, this is about a different nightmare scenario. | 不是 其实 这是另一个噩梦 |
[08:15] | I’ve been running diagnostics on the timer chip | 我对你们从阿卡尼所在工厂 |
[08:16] | you recovered from Arkani’s factory, | 找到的定时芯片进行了检测 |
[08:18] | and it is far more impressive than anything we’ve seen | 以我们对新烈士兵团等极端团体的了解 |
[08:20] | from the NMB or any extremist group for that matter. | 这项技术远超过他们的能力 |
[08:23] | In fact, it is as good as anything | 事实上 这水平应该是 |
[08:27] | the United States can make because…we did make it. | 美国制造 因为…确实是 |
[08:30] | – Good Lord. – More specifically, | -天啊 -更准确地说 |
[08:32] | the defense contractor | 是防御系统承包商 |
[08:33] | Blackthorn Kincaid made it. | 布莱克索恩·金凯德制造 |
[08:35] | Well, they make everything from our own ICBMs | 他们什么都造 无论是洲际弹道导弹 |
[08:37] | to Israel’s Iron Dome. | 还是以色列铁穹防空系统 |
[08:38] | So how’d Arkani get it? | 阿卡尼怎么搞到的 |
[08:39] | Our national security threat | 本来是外部的国家安全威胁 |
[08:41] | just became a national security leak. | 现在变成了内部的安全漏洞 |
[08:42] | Get to Blackthorn. | 联系布莱克索恩 |
[08:43] | Tell them we expect full cooperation. | 说我们希望得到全面配合 |
[08:45] | Aram, let’s move. The deposition starts at 2:00. | 阿兰姆 我们走 两点开始取证 |
[08:50] | Panabaker’s gonna be at the deposition. | 帕娜贝克也会到场 |
[08:52] | I’m gonna push her to get you reinstated as an agent. | 我会敦促她恢复你的探员身份 |
[08:55] | That would be… amazing. | 那真是…太好了 |
[08:57] | But do you think that’s even possible? | 但真的可以吗 |
[08:59] | After all you’ve been through and all you’ve done, | 你经历了那么多 做了那么多 |
[09:02] | I think it’s crazy they haven’t done it already. | 其实现在就该已经恢复了 |
[09:06] | I resent any implication that we would be less than forthcoming. | 请相信我们会积极配合你们的工作 |
[09:09] | Your classified technology was found in a facility | 我们在恐怖分子运作的一处设施 |
[09:12] | being run by a known terrorist. | 发现了你们的机密技术 |
[09:13] | Now someone in your position might be inclined to close ranks. | 你们高层或许有人想要打破现在的阶级分化 |
[09:16] | Well, that won’t happen. | 不可能 |
[09:17] | Everyone here has dedicated his or her life | 在座各位都全身心投入 |
[09:20] | to protecting the American people. | 致力于保护美国人民 |
[09:21] | Tell us about the timing chip. | 说说定时芯片吧 |
[09:23] | It was manufactured within the last four months | 那是近四个月研发出来 |
[09:25] | as part of a surface-to-air missile teleguidance system. | 地对空导弹导航系统的一部分 |
[09:28] | Can you tell us who manufactured it? | 能告诉我们是谁研发的吗 |
[09:29] | Specifically which employees? | 具体到某个员工 |
[09:31] | Well, a chip like that would travel across | 那样的芯片需要多个部门 |
[09:33] | several of our divisions. | 合作完成 |
[09:34] | We’re talking 60, maybe 80 people. | 这里面涉及60到80人 |
[09:35] | We’re gonna need to see a list. | 我们需要名单 |
[09:37] | Of course, but maybe we could suggest a more targeted approach. | 可以 但也许我们有更精准的办法 |
[09:41] | James Maddox. | 詹姆斯·马多克斯 |
[09:43] | At one time, he was one of our best programmers. | 他曾经是这里最棒的程序员 |
[09:46] | – Was? – He had a drinking problem along with anger issues. | -曾经 -他酗酒 继而引起情绪问题 |
[09:49] | We tried to help, but, uh, in the end, | 我们想帮他 但是最终 |
[09:51] | we — we had to part ways. | 我们 还是不得不分道扬镳 |
[09:52] | Given what we perceived to be financial problems, | 据我们了解他处境拮据 |
[09:56] | he might be a person of interest. | 也许此事与他有关 |
[09:57] | He had access to the chip? | 他当时能接触到芯片 |
[09:59] | Yes. I knew Jim. | 是的 我了解詹姆 |
[10:01] | I find it hard to believe that he would betray his country. | 我无法相信他会背叛他的国家 |
[10:03] | Well, we’ll get on that right away. | 会不会我们很快就会知道 |
[10:06] | In the meantime, we’re gonna need to see that list. | 在此期间 我们还需要那份名单 |
[10:08] | Just make some calls. Yeah. | 去打听一下 好 |
[10:13] | All right, I’m gonna check the pier. | 好了 我去看看码头的情况 |
[10:15] | Wendy, dear, your ears must be burning. | 温迪 亲爱的 现在肯定耳朵发烫吧 |
[10:18] | Dembe and I were just talking about you. | 邓比和我刚还说到了你呢 |
[10:20] | Yeah? You figure out how I’m-a get my 13-year-old | 是吗 你想出我怎么在13岁的小儿子 |
[10:22] | to soccer at the same time as Liam’s piano lesson? | 踢足球的同时送利亚姆去钢琴课了吗 |
[10:25] | – How are the boys? – Another day in paradise. | -孩子们都好吗 -还是一样无忧无虑 |
[10:28] | Leo took up the baritone, | 里奥当上了男中音 |
[10:29] | the Supernovas won the regional championship, | 超新星赢得了地区锦标赛 |
[10:31] | and Lionel started dating some college freshman | 莱昂内尔和一个打乳钉的大一新生 |
[10:34] | with a nipple ring. | 在约会 |
[10:35] | Almost enough to make a woman hope Larry gets early parole. | 是不是都希望拉里能早点假释了 |
[10:38] | Mnh, not on your life, sugar. Let him rot. | 那还不至于 亲爱的 他烂在那最好 |
[10:41] | The boys are happy, I’m happy. | 儿子们很幸福 我也幸福 |
[10:43] | To what do I owe the pleasure, my love? | 今天怎么有空给我打电话了 亲爱的 |
[10:45] | I got word that you’re looking for the 411 | 我听说你在打听 |
[10:47] | on the New Martyrs Brigade. | 新烈士兵团的消息 |
[10:49] | – You got something? – A little chatter. | -你有消息 -不多 |
[10:51] | You know I’m always tracking the buzz | 你知道我喜欢追踪 |
[10:53] | on who’s moving what and where. | 谁又挪了货的消息 |
[10:54] | – I hear the NMB’s America bound. – How many? | -听到了NMB的美国势力 -多少 |
[10:58] | I’m hearing six. Coming in scattershot. | 听说有六个 分散进入 |
[11:01] | Their papers will be flawless. | 资料肯定毫无破绽 |
[11:03] | Who’s running it? Al-Hambri? | 谁负责 汉伯利吗 |
[11:05] | You wish. | 那倒好了 |
[11:06] | They sent Farook. | 他们派来的是法鲁克 |
[11:08] | Welcome back to the United States. | 欢迎回到美国 |
[11:10] | You have a nice day now. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[11:12] | Thank you, my love. You’re like a human divining rod. | 谢谢亲爱的 你简直就是搜人雷达 |
[11:15] | You always know just where to look and just what to look for. | 你总是知道该去哪找以及找什么 |
[11:17] | Oh, and for what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[11:19] | I dropped a little extra something in the mail this month. | 这个月我在邮箱多留了点 |
[11:22] | Thought it might help with the orthodontist bills. | 也许能缓解一下矫形牙医费用的压力 |
[11:24] | You wanna help? Come and fold some laundry. | 你真想帮我 那就来帮我叠衣服 |
[11:27] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[11:28] | Lazy Bones just barfed in the kitchen. | 懒骨头刚刚吐在了厨房里 |
[11:33] | James Maddox — born August 1970. | 詹姆斯·马多克斯 1970年8月生 |
[11:36] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 不好说 你觉得呢 |
[11:37] | Does this look like the face of a traitor to you? | 他看起来像是会叛国的人吗 |
[11:39] | Anybody’s capable of anything. You know that. | 一切皆有可能 你也懂的 |
[11:41] | Yeah, well, there’s a special level in hell for people | 也是 地狱里给那些为恐怖分子提供 |
[11:44] | who provided arms to terrorists. | 武器的人可是专门留了一层的 |
[11:47] | Heads up. | 注意了 |
[11:51] | James Maddox? | 詹姆斯·马多克斯 |
[11:56] | Move! | 让开 |
[12:01] | – FBI. – FBI? | -联调局 -联调局 |
[12:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:05] | Yeah, I understand. | 知道了 |
[12:09] | Uh, that was Agent Keen. | 是基恩探员 |
[12:11] | Mr. Reddington says NMB leadership sent six operatives | 雷丁顿先生说NMB派来了六个间谍 |
[12:14] | to reclaim that bomb or, um, | 要夺回那个炸弹还是什么的 |
[12:16] | uh, whatever it is they lost at that factory. | 就是那个车间弄丢的东西 |
[12:20] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[12:24] | Does Reddington have a name? | 雷丁顿知道名字吗 |
[12:25] | Oh, yeah, one. | 知道 一个 |
[12:27] | Farook Al-Thani. | 法鲁克·萨尼 |
[12:30] | Agent Mojtabi, walk us through this again. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 再来一遍吧 |
[12:32] | Tell us exactly how you met Elise Nickerson. | 说说你认识爱丽斯·尼克森的过程 |
[12:35] | Okay, I was at the gym, | 好的 那天我在健身房 |
[12:36] | and she had been waiting for a friend | 她在等朋友 |
[12:38] | and asked to borrow my phone. | 于是问我借电话 |
[12:39] | Uh, she said hers was lost. | 她说她的丢了 |
[12:41] | And then, you know, one thing led to another and… | 然后 一来二去的 |
[12:43] | And the next thing you knew, | 不知不觉中 |
[12:44] | she was using your personal laptop to access classified data. | 她就已经在用你的个人电脑访问机密了 |
[12:47] | Well, when you put it like that — | 你要这么说其实也没错 |
[12:48] | You expect us to believe you knew nothing about this? | 你还指望我们相信你对此事一无所知 |
[12:51] | Yes, because I didn’t. | 是的 因为我就是一无所知 |
[12:52] | I love this country. I take my job very, very seriously. | 我爱这个国家 我很在乎我的工作 |
[12:55] | If I’m guilty of anything, it’s — it — | 如果非要说我做错了什么 那就是 |
[12:58] | I have bad taste in women. | 我看女人的眼光太差 |
[13:00] | A sort of blindness to — | 女人是我的盲点 |
[13:01] | Shauna Boyd was a kleptomaniac. | 肖娜·博伊德有盗窃癖 |
[13:03] | Julia Hernandez was legally married. | 朱莉亚·赫尔南德斯是已婚人士 |
[13:04] | April Roderhorst had a little bit of a secret porn addiction. | 阿普莉尔·拉德赫斯特有不为人知的性瘾 |
[13:07] | Um, that’s a funny story, actually. | 这事说来还挺好玩的 |
[13:09] | This is a deposition, not a memoir. | 现在我们在取证 不是写回忆录 |
[13:11] | Let’s keep the focus on how your computer was used | 我们现在还是关注一下你的电脑是如何 |
[13:14] | to breach national security. | 被用来破坏国家安全的吧 |
[13:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[13:24] | As-salamu alaykum. | 愿安宁与你同在 |
[13:25] | Farook. We didn’t know our location was exposed. | 法鲁克 我们不知道我们的位置已经暴露了 |
[13:29] | I had no idea an attack was coming. | 我不知道会遇到袭击 |
[13:31] | Yes. That’s the problem. | 是的 这就是问题所在 |
[13:34] | Look, I’m handling it. | 听我说 我正在处理这事 |
[13:35] | I’ll find them. I… | 我会找到他们的 我 |
[13:37] | I have security camera footage from the attack. | 我有遇袭时的监控录像 |
[13:40] | I convinced the police there wasn’t any. | 我跟警察说没有录像 |
[13:41] | Look, I know they sent you to warn me. | 我知道他们派你来是警告我的 |
[13:46] | Just… | 请 |
[13:48] | tell them, warning received. | 跟他们说 我明白了 |
[13:50] | They didn’t send me to warn you. | 他们不是派我来警告你的 |
[13:53] | They sent me to replace you. | 他们派我来是替代你的 |
[14:04] | It’s Farook. We need to talk. | 我是法鲁克 我们得谈谈 |
[14:17] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[14:25] | I’m not here. | 我没来过 |
[14:29] | This meeting never took place. | 这次会面从没发生过 |
[14:31] | And you will never be in the same room with the President-elect. | 你也绝不会跟当选总统共处一室的 |
[14:37] | You really should try Ginny’s Cheeseburger Chowder. | 你真的应该尝尝金尼芝士堡杂脍汤 |
[14:40] | The ground chuck and spices, the melted cheese. | 碎牛肉和调味料 溶化了的奶酪 |
[14:46] | I highly recommend it for the inaugural balls. | 我强烈推荐就职舞会的时候找他们家 |
[14:49] | If you think you can maintain your immunity agreement | 如果你觉得你可以通过威胁当选总统 |
[14:51] | by blackmailing the President-elect | 声称他接受了亚历山大·柯克的 |
[14:53] | for allegedly taking illegal campaign contributions | 非法竞选捐款 就可以保住你的 |
[14:57] | from Alexander Kirk, | 免罪协议 |
[14:59] | you’re not as smart as everyone says you are. | 那你还真没有传说中那么聪明 |
[15:01] | Marlin, your boss made a campaign promise to me, | 马林 你的老板跟我许下了竞选诺言 |
[15:04] | and I intend to make sure he keeps it. | 我要确保他会遵守诺言 |
[15:07] | Tell Robert I’ll be in touch. | 跟罗伯特说我会联系他的 |
[15:16] | How was the deposition? | 取证还顺利吗 |
[15:18] | Terrifying. | 吓人 |
[15:19] | I’m sure you were great. | 你肯定表现得很好 |
[15:22] | In your eyes. | 那是你这么觉得 |
[15:23] | In theirs, I look a lot like this guy. | 在别人眼里 我跟这个人很像 |
[15:27] | Yusuf Tillisi? | 尤瑟夫·提里斯 |
[15:28] | Mr. Reddington said six NMB members were dispatched | 雷丁顿先生说六名新烈士兵团的人 |
[15:30] | to the U.S. In the last 24 hours. | 在过去一天内被派到了美国 |
[15:33] | He gave us one name, but not the other five. | 他给了我们一个名字 但没有其他五个人的 |
[15:36] | Do you have any idea how many people fly | 你知道每天有多少人 |
[15:38] | into the country every day? | 坐飞机到美国吗 |
[15:39] | So I had to customize an algorithm to search for — | 所以 我得写一个算法来 |
[15:43] | Five needles in a huge haystack. | 从茫茫大海中捞出这五根针 |
[15:44] | What makes you think Tillisi is one? | 你为什么觉得提里斯是其中之一 |
[15:46] | Well, he’s the right age. | 他的年龄符合 |
[15:48] | He works for a Middle Eastern trade organization | 他就职于一家中东的贸易组织 |
[15:50] | that I’m not sure actually exists. | 而我觉得这组织根本不存在 |
[15:52] | He lives in Lebanon, but flew into Libya last month, | 他住在黎巴嫩 不过上个月飞到了利比亚 |
[15:55] | and I am not seeing a return ticket out. | 而且我没找到返程票 |
[15:57] | Thing is, he flew into JFK almost 72 hours ago, | 问题是 他72小时前到了肯尼迪国际机场 |
[16:00] | so that doesn’t fit Mr. Reddington’s intel. | 所以跟雷丁顿的情报不太符合 |
[16:03] | He’s probably legit, | 他可能没问题 |
[16:04] | but it’s probably worth tracking him down, | 不过追查一下或许会有收获 |
[16:06] | verifying his reason for being in the country. | 确认一下他来美国的原因 |
[16:08] | Let me do it. | 我来查吧 |
[16:09] | Based on the places he flew, I have channels | 根据他所去的地方 我有些办法 |
[16:11] | that might be a bit more comprehensive. | 查起来可能会更全面 |
[16:15] | You’re going to be cleared. | 你会被洗清嫌疑的 |
[16:16] | And when you are, we will celebrate. | 到那个时候 我们就可以庆祝了 |
[16:27] | You want to tell me what the hell happened? | 能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[16:30] | Our facility was attacked. | 我们的地方被袭击了 |
[16:32] | I know that. How? | 我知道 什么原因 |
[16:34] | That’s what I’m here to find out. | 我就是来查明的 |
[16:36] | Our people know the penalty for disloyalty. | 我们的人知道背叛会有什么下场 |
[16:39] | So I thought perhaps, I would ask you — | 所以我觉得 我或许应该来问问你 |
[16:42] | Now you listen! I did my part. | 你给我听着 我做了我该做的 |
[16:45] | I provided the necessary technology. | 我提供了所需的技术 |
[16:47] | I’m not going to lose everything because you people | 不能因为你们的人连自己的行动都保护不了 |
[16:49] | are too stupid to secure your own operation. | 却让我损失了一切 |
[16:51] | Look around, Mr. Deavers. | 看看四周吧 迪沃斯先生 |
[16:53] | You would be wise to remember where you are. | 你最好搞清楚你现在在哪 |
[16:55] | You made an agreement to see our project through to its completion. | 你说好要让我们的项目完成 |
[16:58] | That’s not possible now. | 现在已经不可能了 |
[16:59] | Let me finish. | 听我说完 |
[17:00] | If you expect to get paid, | 如果你想得到报酬 |
[17:03] | you will help us find whoever did this | 你就要帮我们找到能做这件事的人 |
[17:06] | and recover our system. | 给我们把系统修复好 |
[17:07] | – You have surveillance? – It won’t do any good. | -你不是有监控吗 -没用 |
[17:09] | The attackers were all wearing balaclavas. | 袭击者都戴着头套 |
[17:11] | We have proprietary mapping software | 我们有专用的映射软件 |
[17:14] | that can recognize sufficient facial contours | 可以通过软布面具 |
[17:18] | through a soft fabric mask. | 来识别面部轮廓特征 |
[17:19] | – Ah. Remarkable. – Another trade secret. | -厉害啊 -这也是商业秘密 |
[17:22] | You tell your leadership I’ll be adding it to my bill. | 跟你老板说 我会把钱算进去的 |
[17:25] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[17:26] | The FBI’s investigating | 联调局正在调查 |
[17:28] | how our chip ended up in Arkani’s hands. | 我们的芯片怎么会落到阿卡尼的手上 |
[17:32] | I was forced to make certain arrangements. | 我不得不做出了一些安排 |
[17:37] | I told you, I don’t know anything about a missing timer chip. | 我说了 我不知道那个丢失的定时器芯片 |
[17:40] | Here’s a tip, Mr. Maddox. | 提示你一下 马多克斯先生 |
[17:41] | Next time you wanna appear innocent, | 如果你想要证明自己是清白的 |
[17:43] | – don’t run from the FBI. – It was stupid, okay? | -联调局抓你的时候就不要逃跑 -我犯傻了 |
[17:46] | I thought they were process servers sent by my wife. | 我以为是我妻子派的人来给我送传票 |
[17:49] | We’re in the middle of a nasty divorce. | 我们正在闹离婚 |
[17:51] | I was trying to avoid going back to court. | 我不想再回到法庭上了 |
[17:52] | It’s been a tough few months for you, James. | 这几个月过得挺艰难 詹姆斯 |
[17:55] | You lost your family, you lost your job, | 失去了家人 失去了工作 |
[17:57] | started drinking again. | 又开始酗酒 |
[17:58] | I wouldn’t betray my country. | 我不会背叛我的祖国的 |
[18:00] | We talked to Blackthorn. | 我们问过你所在的公司了 |
[18:01] | You had access to that chip. | 你有拿到芯片的权限 |
[18:05] | My brother was a Marine. | 我弟弟曾效力于海军陆战队 |
[18:06] | He died in Kandahar. | 他牺牲在坎大哈 |
[18:08] | You really think I’d put this on my arm | 你真以为我会一边把海军陆战队的标志纹在手臂上 |
[18:09] | and dishonor his sacrifice | 一边亵渎他为国捐躯的壮举 |
[18:11] | by giving terrorists classified intelligence? | 给恐怖分子提供机密情报 |
[18:14] | I don’t think you gave it to them. | 我觉得你不是把情报提供给他们 |
[18:16] | I think you sold it to them. | 而是卖给他们 |
[18:18] | Look, tell me the truth now, and maybe I can still help you. | 听着 说实话 或许我还能帮你 |
[18:22] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[18:23] | Mr. Maddox, we just executed a search warrant at your apartment | 马多克斯先生 我们刚刚搜查了你的公寓 |
[18:27] | and found a bank passbook hidden in a bathroom vent | 找到了一本藏在卫生间通风孔里的银行存折 |
[18:30] | traceable to an account in Madrid. | 通过其追查到一个在马德里的账户 |
[18:32] | That’s a lie. | 这不是真的 |
[18:33] | And we also found a burner phone | 我们还在你的餐桌下 |
[18:35] | taped underneath your kitchen table, | 找到了一部用胶布粘住的一次性手机 |
[18:37] | one with a string of international calls — to Libya. | 上面有着一串拨往利比亚的国际通话记录 |
[18:40] | Okay, what the hell’s going on? | 好吧 到底出了什么事 |
[18:41] | I’m being framed. I swear, none of that is mine. | 我被陷害了 我发誓 这些东西都不是我的 |
[18:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[18:51] | – I heard the FBI… – That is under control. | -我听说联调局… -事态尽在掌控 |
[18:54] | I need your assistance. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:55] | No. No, no, no, forget it. | 不 不 不 没门 |
[18:57] | I knew it was a mistake letting you talk me into | 我知道被你说服去配置那个芯片 |
[18:59] | configuring that chip. | 是个错误 |
[19:00] | A $200,000 mistake. | 一个价值二十万的错误 |
[19:03] | Look, like it or not, we are in this together. | 无论你喜欢与否 我们是一条船上的蚂蚱 |
[19:06] | If I go down, we both go down. | 如果我出事了 你也跑不了 |
[19:08] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我帮你做什么 |
[19:09] | This is the, uh, surveillance footage from last night’s attack. | 这是昨晚袭击的监控录像 |
[19:13] | I want you to run the facial tomography software on the attackers. | 我要你对袭击者进行面部断层扫描 |
[19:17] | If they had masks, it’s gonna take a minute. | 要是他们戴着面具 这可能得花点时间 |
[19:18] | Can you just do it? | 能不能别废话先做事 |
[19:32] | Forget it, Keen. I know that look. | 省省吧 基恩 我知道你在想什么 |
[19:34] | Don’t tell me you believe him. | 别说你相信他的话 |
[19:35] | Something’s off. | 事情有点不对劲 |
[19:37] | It’s just a read, but his denial seems genuine. | 虽然只是一种感觉 但他的抗辩似乎很诚恳 |
[19:41] | I might take that bet. Blackthorn called. | 我愿意赌一把 布莱克索恩来电 |
[19:44] | Another programmer came forward. | 又有一名程序员提供了线索 |
[19:45] | Says he saw Maddox handling that timer chip a month ago, | 他说一个多月前看到马多克斯在操作定时芯片 |
[19:48] | just before it dropped out of inventory. | 正巧就在发现库存芯片丢失之前 |
[19:50] | What about an eyewitness, Keen? Does that change your mind? | 还有目击者 基恩 有没有改变你的想法 |
[19:53] | Take Navabi and get a statement. | 带纳瓦比去录一下口供 |
[19:54] | Where is Agent Navabi? | 纳瓦比探员去哪了 |
[20:15] | Ezra. | 艾泽拉 |
[20:18] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[20:20] | One of my colleagues at the Bureau flagged Ezra. | 我局里的一名同事标记了艾泽拉 |
[20:24] | – What does he know? – Nothing yet. | -他知道什么 -一无所知 |
[20:25] | I volunteered to verify | 我主动提出来证实 |
[20:27] | that he’s in the country for a legitimate reason. | 他是否有正当理由待在这个国家 |
[20:29] | Defending our homeland | 从那些极端主义野蛮人手上 |
[20:30] | from extremist savages? | 捍卫我们国土这个理由如何 |
[20:31] | Doesn’t get more legitimate than that. | 没有比这更正当的了 |
[20:32] | Mossad carried out a black op on American soil. | 摩萨德在美国本土进行秘密行动 |
[20:35] | If the FBI finds out about it, | 要是联调局发现了 |
[20:36] | it will be an international incident. | 这会演变成国际事件 |
[20:38] | – Where’s the system? – It’s here. Safe. | -系统在哪 -在这里 很安全 |
[20:40] | For now. Reddington says the NMB | 只是暂时的 雷丁顿说新烈士兵团 |
[20:43] | sent Farook with a team to get it back. | 派了法鲁克和一队人来找回它 |
[20:44] | You need to take the system and go. | 你们得带上系统赶紧走 |
[20:46] | You all need to leave the country. | 你们所有人都得离开这个国家 |
[20:48] | What about you? | 那你怎么办 |
[20:50] | I will do what I can to keep the Bureau’s attention elsewhere. | 我会尽我所能分散联调局的注意力 |
[20:54] | Besides, I don’t think Alma would appreciate me tagging along. | 另外 我觉得阿尔玛不会想看到我参与此事 |
[20:56] | Alma? Yesterday’s news. | 阿尔玛 这都是陈年旧事了 |
[21:00] | You’re — you’re right. Better get moving. | 你…你说得对 最好赶紧走 |
[21:03] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[21:11] | – You did it? – Wasn’t easy. | -你弄好了 -花了不少功夫 |
[21:13] | Most of the footage was too remote. | 大部分镜头都离得太远了 |
[21:14] | But I did find an image that was close enough to scan. | 但我找到了一帧近距离画面可以用来扫描 |
[21:18] | Our program creates a computed tomography map, | 我们的项目绘制了一幅计算机断层扫描图 |
[21:21] | which I had to convert into a 3-D image. | 我把它转换成了3D图片 |
[21:24] | Based on the data, | 基于上述数据 |
[21:26] | we got a 96% match. | 精确度达到了96% |
[21:30] | – My God. – Do you know her? | -天啊 -你认识她 |
[21:32] | She’s FBI. | 她是联调局的人 |
[21:34] | According to our profile, she’s Mossad. | 从我们的资料来看 她效力于摩萨德 |
[21:39] | Mr. Deavers. | 迪沃斯先生 |
[21:41] | Tell me you found our system. | 告诉我你找到我们的系统了 |
[21:42] | Not yet. But don’t worry, Farook. | 还没有 不过别担心 法鲁克 |
[21:44] | I know just where to look. | 我知道该去哪找了 |
[21:51] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[21:52] | I wasn’t driving recklessly, | 我没有鲁莽驾驶 |
[21:54] | and my navigation system | 我的导航系统 |
[21:55] | will prove that I wasn’t speeding. | 能证明我没有超速 |
[21:58] | What’s your name, anyway? | 你叫什么名字 |
[22:00] | Hey, are you listening to me? | 你有听到我说的话吗 |
[22:03] | You’re about to make a very big mistake. | 你就要犯下弥天大错了 |
[22:05] | Pick up the phone and call my — | 拿起电话 打给我的… |
[22:16] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[22:18] | Isn’t this a sticky wicket? | 这处境似乎不太有利啊 |
[22:20] | You son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[22:22] | As I mentioned, Senator Diaz made a campaign promise | 如我之前所说 迪亚兹参议员对我许下了竞选承诺 |
[22:26] | that I intend to hold him to. | 我希望他遵守诺言 |
[22:29] | You what, uh, bribe them? | 你贿赂了他们吗 |
[22:32] | I’ve been known to make the occasional charitable contribution. | 我通常把这种行为叫做偶尔的慈善捐款 |
[22:36] | In exchange, my back is scratched by the good men in blue. | 作为交换 他得多多关照我 |
[22:41] | Yours, not so much. You blew a .12. | 你没那么严重 只是0.12 |
[22:44] | – I what? – Blood alcohol content. | -我怎么了 -血液酒精含量 |
[22:47] | Next time, call a cab. | 下次还是打车吧 |
[22:52] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:54] | I’ve been sober for 12 years. | 我已经戒酒12年了 |
[22:56] | Which is what makes your relapse | 这就显得你的故态复萌 |
[22:58] | that much more tragic. | 更加可悲了 |
[23:00] | The President can’t have a dipsomaniac | 总统可不能让一个酗酒成性的人 |
[23:03] | serving as legal counsel. | 做他的法律顾问 |
[23:05] | Happily, | 幸运的是 |
[23:06] | there is a way to avoid the drunk tank. | 有个方法能让你免去醉酒拘留 |
[23:10] | The inauguration is in two weeks. | 两周后就是就职典礼 |
[23:13] | How the hell do you expect me to get you a private meeting? | 你让我怎么给你安排一次私人会面 |
[23:15] | I have no idea. Let’s hope you’re smarter | 我不知道 希望你能比大家所说的 |
[23:19] | than everyone says you are, Marlin. | 更聪明一点 马林 |
[23:21] | Marlin — that’s not a very common name. | 马林 这个名字可不常见 |
[23:24] | I knew a Marlin when I was young. | 我年轻时候就认识一个 |
[23:26] | Marlin Trout. | 马林·特洛特[枪鱼 鳟鱼] |
[23:27] | One boy, two fish names. Funny. | 一个名字里包含了两种鱼类 有趣 |
[23:32] | Set the meeting, Marlin. | 安排好见面 马林 |
[23:39] | I got your text. What’s up? | 我收到你的短信了 怎么了 |
[23:41] | We’re rolling out. Gotta take a witness statement. | 我们得出发了 去取目击证人的证词 |
[23:43] | Someone from Blackthorn? | 是布莱克索恩那边的人吗 |
[23:44] | A programmer who claims | 一个程序员声称 |
[23:45] | he saw Maddox with the timer chip. | 看到马多克斯拿着那块定时芯片 |
[23:46] | A month ago, but for some reason | 一个月前看到的 但出于某种原因 |
[23:48] | didn’t bother coming forward | 迟迟未上报 |
[23:49] | until after the company had already served up Maddox | 而是等到公司把马多克斯供出来 |
[23:51] | on a silver platter. | 成为众矢之的 |
[23:52] | I’m telling you, something’s off about this. | 相信我 这事很不对劲 |
[23:54] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能知道了 |
[23:56] | Will you give me a second? | 能等我一下吗 |
[24:01] | I spoke with Panabaker about your reinstatement. | 我跟帕娜贝克谈过让你复职的事了 |
[24:04] | She said there’s nothing she can do. | 她说她也无能为力 |
[24:07] | Nothing she can do now or ever? | 只是目前不行 还是永远不可能了 |
[24:11] | Sir, what’d she say? | 长官 她怎么说的 |
[24:13] | She said the Attorney General | 她说 你复职的事 |
[24:14] | would need to okay your reinstatement. | 必须经过司法部长的同意 |
[24:16] | Since you pled guilty to killing his predecessor, | 可是你已经承认杀害了前部长 |
[24:18] | that’s… not going to happen. | 所以 不可能了 |
[24:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:22] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也是 |
[24:25] | Hey, I ran down Yusuf Tillisi. | 我查了尤瑟夫·提里斯 |
[24:28] | The trade company he works for, it’s real. | 他工作的贸易公司是真的 |
[24:30] | The CEO put me in touch with him directly. | 公司的首席执行官让我直接跟他接触了 |
[24:32] | He’s here for a few meetings | 他来这边只是开会 |
[24:34] | then flies out at the end of the week. | 这周末就会飞走 |
[24:36] | I’m sorry, but he checks out. | 抱歉 不过他没问题 |
[24:40] | Mr. Cooper got word from Main Justice. | 库珀先生收到司法部的消息了 |
[24:43] | I am officially… | 我已经正式地 |
[24:45] | not a person of interest. | 被排除嫌疑了 |
[24:48] | That’s great news. | 那真是太棒了 |
[24:50] | I reckoned… | 我想也是 |
[24:52] | Hey, I’ve never been so relieved to be told | 得知别人对我不敢兴趣后 |
[24:54] | I am not interesting. | 我从未如此安心 |
[24:56] | Uh, I thought we could, um, | 我在想 我们可以 |
[24:58] | could maybe celebrate over… dinner. | 在晚餐的时候庆祝一下 |
[25:03] | It’s a date. | 那这算个约会了 |
[25:05] | You pick. | 地点你挑 |
[25:06] | And make it somewhere amazing. | 选个让我惊艳的地方 |
[25:12] | Mr. Atwell? FBI. | 艾特维尔先生 联调局 |
[25:14] | Agent Ressler, this is Agent Navabi. | 雷斯勒探员 这位是纳瓦比探员 |
[25:16] | That was fast. | 动作真快 |
[25:16] | We understand | 我们了解到 |
[25:17] | you have information regarding | 你知道布莱克索恩·金凯德里 |
[25:18] | a James Maddox and a theft at Blackthorn Kincaid. | 一位詹姆斯·马多克斯犯盗窃的情况 |
[25:21] | Uh, yes, please come in. | 是的 请进 |
[25:23] | I’d prefer the neighbors didn’t know anything about this. | 我希望这件事不要让邻居们知道 |
[25:27] | Is everything okay, Mr. Atwell? | 没事吧 艾特维尔先生 |
[25:44] | No, no, no, please. I did what you asked. | 不 求你了 我照你说的做了 |
[25:46] | You said all I had to do was get them — | 你说过只要我把他们 |
[25:57] | Go. Leave him. | 走吧 别管他 |
[26:07] | Agent Ressler. | 雷斯勒探员 |
[26:08] | We were set up. There was no witness. | 我们中了圈套 根本没有目击证人 |
[26:11] | It was an ambush. | 我们被伏击了 |
[26:12] | They were inside the house. | 他们事先藏在房子里 |
[26:13] | The NMB took Samar. | 莎马被新烈士兵团带走了 |
[26:14] | The NMB? | 新烈士兵团 |
[26:14] | Look, they wanted to kill me and abduct her. | 他们想杀了我然后绑走她 |
[26:17] | That makes no sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[26:19] | Why would the NMB single out Agent Navabi? | 新烈士兵团为什么独独带走纳瓦比探员 |
[26:21] | They’re in a black SUV, no rear plate, | 他们乘一辆黑色SUV 没有后车牌 |
[26:22] | shattered rear window. | 后窗玻璃被打碎了 |
[26:23] | All right, sending an alert to local law enforcement now, | 好的 正在向当地执法部门发出警报 |
[26:25] | rolling all backup units to your location. | 把所有后援小队派往你那边 |
[26:27] | Reddington, we need your help. | 雷丁顿 我们需要你的帮助 |
[26:28] | Samar’s been abducted. | 莎马被绑架了 |
[26:30] | – The NMB just took her. – Slow down. | -新烈士兵团把她带走了 -慢点说 |
[26:32] | I’m putting you on a speaker. | 我开外放了 |
[26:34] | We’re sending you everything, | 我们会把全部资料发给你 |
[26:35] | all the search results | 所有调查结果 |
[26:36] | for possible NMB members coming into the country, | 以及所有可能进入美国的新烈士兵团成员 |
[26:39] | all the flights and profiles we’ve ruled out. | 所有我们排除过的航班信息和文件 |
[26:41] | Maybe we missed something. | 或许我们漏了什么 |
[26:42] | Have you identified anyone other than Farook? | 除了法鲁克 你们还认出别人没有 |
[26:44] | No. My program’s vetted | 没有 我的系统审查了 |
[26:45] | tens of thousands of possible candidates | 成千上百的可疑人物 |
[26:47] | but only one real suspect so far, | 目前只有一个嫌疑人 |
[26:49] | – and Agent Navabi cleared him. – Who? | -而纳瓦比探员排除了他的嫌疑 -谁 |
[26:51] | His name is Yusuf Tillisi. | 名叫尤瑟夫·提里斯 |
[26:52] | His photo was part of the file we just sent you. | 他的照片就在刚刚发给你的文件里头 |
[26:53] | But Samar spoke to him — said it was nothing. | 但是莎马跟他谈过 说他没问题 |
[26:56] | Yusuf Tillisi isn’t a terrorist. | 尤瑟夫·提里斯不是个恐怖分子 |
[26:57] | He also isn’t Yusuf Tillisi. | 他也不叫这个名字 |
[26:59] | His real name is Ezra Mandell, | 真名叫做艾泽拉·孟德尔 |
[27:01] | an operative for the Mossad. | 一名摩萨德特工 |
[27:03] | Samar knows him. She’s worked with him. | 莎马知道他 他们曾共事过 |
[27:04] | Why would she lie about that? | 她为什么要骗我们 |
[27:05] | To protect her fellow countrymen. | 为了保护她的同胞 |
[27:08] | To prevent you from linking the Mossad | 为了防止你们把摩萨德 |
[27:10] | to the attack on Arkani’s operation. | 和阿卡尼他们遭遇的那场袭击联系起来 |
[27:12] | A Mossad strike team was operating here? | 摩萨德有一支突击队在美国活动 |
[27:14] | Without permission? | 都没有许可 |
[27:15] | At least we know why the NMB took her. | 至少我们知道新烈士兵团抓她的原因 |
[27:18] | The question is where and how long they’ll keep her alive. | 问题是她被关在哪 还能活多久 |
[27:29] | Tell me where the system is. | 告诉我系统在哪 |
[27:32] | Save yourself an immense amount of pain. | 你能少吃许多苦头 |
[27:37] | I’m good. | 我不介意 |
[27:50] | I can’t remember a time | 打我记事起 |
[27:53] | when I wasn’t fighting Israel. | 我就在以色列作战 |
[27:56] | As a boy in Gaza, | 生为加沙的男孩 |
[27:59] | I threw rocks at soldiers. | 我朝士兵们扔石头 |
[28:05] | As I grew, so did the weapons. | 长大了则朝他们开火 |
[28:08] | The rocks became guns, the guns became rockets. | 石头变成了枪杆 枪杆变成火箭筒 |
[28:15] | For me, life is war. | 对我来说 生活就是战争 |
[28:19] | And that war changed with the creation of the Iron Dome, | 铁穹的出现改变了我的战争 |
[28:22] | the most advanced missile defense system in history. | 史上最先进的反导系统 |
[28:25] | Over 1,200 of our rockets were intercepted. | 我们一千两百多枚火箭弹被拦截 |
[28:30] | The NMB realized | 新烈士兵团意识到 |
[28:32] | that the best way to defeat | 防御敌人领先技术的 |
[28:35] | a superior technology is to turn | 最好办法是策反 |
[28:39] | an engineering designer. | 一名工程设计师 |
[28:40] | James Maddox. | 詹姆斯·马多克斯 |
[28:42] | Mr. Maddox was just convenient. | 马多克斯先生只是顺手而已 |
[28:45] | The NMB’s money bought them someone much higher | 新烈士兵团花钱收买了一名 |
[28:48] | up the food chain. | 食物链更高层的成员 |
[28:49] | I promised them a teleguidance system | 我答应给他们个导航系统 |
[28:51] | capable of getting past the Iron Dome. | 用来绕过铁穹 |
[28:53] | After six months of work, | 在耗费了六个月后 |
[28:55] | I do not intend to start over. | 我可不想重头再来 |
[28:59] | So…where is it? | 那么 它在哪 |
[29:03] | Don’t make me ask again. | 别逼我再问一次 |
[29:09] | We’re all set. | 都准备好了 |
[29:10] | There’s a Hawker 900 on the tarmac at BWI. | 有架霍克900在巴尔的摩机场跑道待命 |
[29:13] | Take the system. Use one of those SKB cases. | 带上系统 用那种丁钠橡胶箱装上 |
[29:17] | Put this in the car. | 把这个放进车去 |
[29:18] | FBI! Hands in the air now! | 联调局 举起手来 |
[29:24] | Levi Shur. | 利维·舒尔 |
[29:25] | You don’t call, you don’t write. | 你不来电话也不写信 |
[29:27] | How’d you find us? | 怎么找到我们的 |
[29:28] | Mossad opened this safe house with the Bureau’s assistance. | 摩萨德在局里的帮助下开了这个安全屋 |
[29:30] | I know because our agencies share intel. | 我知情是因为我们的机构共享情报 |
[29:33] | At least I thought they did. The NMB has Samar. | 至少我以为如此 新烈士兵团抓了莎马 |
[29:36] | We know you hit Arkani’s factories, | 我们知道你们袭击了阿尔卡尼的工厂 |
[29:38] | and so do they. | 他们也知 |
[29:39] | – How? – I don’t know, | -怎么知道的 -不知道 |
[29:40] | but she was taken by Farook Al-Thani | 不过她是一小时前 |
[29:42] | almost an hour ago. | 被法鲁克·阿勒萨尼带走的 |
[29:43] | She — She lied to us. | 她 她骗了我们 |
[29:45] | Tried to protect you when she found out | 她发现突袭的幕后黑手是摩萨德时 |
[29:47] | Mossad was behind the raid. | 曾试图保护你们 |
[29:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[29:50] | – No? – No. | -不懂 -不 |
[29:52] | Samar didn’t find out about the raid. | 莎马不是发现突袭的人 |
[29:54] | Samar planned the raid. | 她是策划人 |
[30:03] | Enough. We need to escalate this. | 够了 我们得给她来点狠的 |
[30:05] | What the hell is so funny? | 你他妈乐什么 |
[30:07] | She won’t talk. | 她不会说的 |
[30:11] | We’re both the same. | 我们俩一样 |
[30:12] | Both true believers | 是真诚的信徒 |
[30:14] | willing to die for what we love. | 愿意为所爱而牺牲 |
[30:16] | Farook, we may have something. | 法鲁克 我们可能有线索了 |
[30:18] | There’s an entry for someone only under the letter “L.” | 有一个以单字母L为名的记录 |
[30:21] | The number is on the list we have for possible Mossad operatives. | 号码在我们猜测的摩萨德特工列表中 |
[30:24] | – Call it. – Now hang on, if it’s the Mossad, | -打过去 -等等 如果是摩萨德 |
[30:26] | they might be able to trace the call back. | 他们有可能会反查到来电地点 |
[30:28] | There’s no strategic reason to contact them. | 没有联系他们的战略必要 |
[30:30] | Unless they are willing to trade their agent for our system. | 除非他们愿意拿系统来换他们的特工 |
[30:35] | That wasn’t the plan. She’s seen my face. | 这和说好的不一样 她知道我了 |
[30:37] | She can’t be traded for anything, understand? | 她不能用来交换 明白吗 |
[30:40] | – She’s never leaving this room. – You are not my concern. | -她决不能离开这里 -我才不在乎你 |
[30:43] | We had a deal. | 我们有交易在先 |
[30:45] | I’m not signing off on this. | 我不会同意的 |
[30:46] | Then it seems you are the one never leaving this room. | 看来你才是无法离开这里的人 |
[30:55] | What about the CIA? Homeland? | 中情局怎样 国土安全部呢 |
[30:57] | Nobody in your government has intel | 你们政府里就没人知道 |
[30:58] | as to where they may have taken her? | 他们把她带哪去了吗 |
[30:59] | What about Mossad? | 那摩萨德呢 |
[31:00] | You guys know Arkani’s building a bomb, | 你们知道阿尔卡尼在造炸弹 |
[31:02] | but you don’t know whether he’s got a safe house nearby? | 但你们不知道他在附近哪有安全屋 |
[31:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:06] | And it’s not a bomb. | 而且不是造炸弹 |
[31:07] | It’s a missile guidance system | 是一个导弹导航系统 |
[31:09] | designed to defeat the Iron Dome. | 针对”铁穹”设计的 |
[31:11] | In the wrong hands, it could jeopardize the lives of thousands. | 若落入敌手就会威胁数千人的生命 |
[31:13] | Then I’ll feel better when it’s in my hands. | 换我会觉得在我手里更好 |
[31:15] | Get it. | 拿来 |
[31:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:22] | Take it. All I care about is finding Samar. | 拿去吧 我只想找到莎马 |
[31:26] | Levi. It’s her. | 利维 是她 |
[31:32] | Samar. | 莎马 |
[31:33] | I’m afraid Agent Navabi can’t come to the phone. | 恐怕纳瓦比探员不能听电话 |
[31:36] | I’m speaking with one of her Mossad associates, yes? | 我在和她的摩萨德同僚通话 对吧 |
[31:40] | – Is this Farook Al-Thani? -Names are unimportant now. | -你是法鲁克·阿勒萨尼吗 -是谁不重要 |
[31:43] | What matters is that we both have what the other wants. | 重要的是我们都有彼此想要的东西 |
[31:46] | So I propose a trade. | 所以我们做个交换 |
[31:48] | If you want to see your colleague alive again, | 如果还想见到你活生生的同事 |
[31:51] | bring our system to Cornerstone Park, | 三十分钟内把我们的系统 |
[31:54] | east entrance, in the next 30 minutes. | 带到基石公园东入口 |
[31:56] | And take care to bring it all, | 小心点都带齐了 |
[31:59] | or for every piece missing, | 少了一块 |
[32:02] | I will extract a piece of Agent Navabi. | 我就叫纳瓦比探员也少一块 |
[32:05] | Let me speak to her. | 让她听电话 |
[32:08] | Can we trace the call? | 我们能查到电话来源吗 |
[32:10] | I’m sure they’re already on the move. | 我确定他们已经在行动了 |
[32:11] | We gotta do something. Gotta get her back. | 我们要做些什么 把她弄回来 |
[32:13] | She’s an operative, Levi. She knew the risks. | 她是特工 利维 她知道风险 |
[32:16] | – I’m not letting her die. – You said it yourself | -我不会让她死的 -你自己说过 |
[32:19] | the wrong step now could jeopardize | 走错一步就会危及 |
[32:20] | the lives of thousands of innocent civilians. | 上千名无辜平民的生命 |
[32:22] | Hey, neither of you is gonna do anything. | 你们两个都别多事 |
[32:24] | This is an FBI matter now. | 这事现在归联调局管 |
[32:26] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[32:28] | I’m still going to that park. | 我还是要去那个公园 |
[32:32] | Get him back here. Now. | 赶紧把他弄回来 快点 |
[32:35] | Agent Ressler, no word on Agent Navabi. | 雷斯勒探员 没有纳瓦比探员的消息 |
[32:38] | You have the system? | 系统在你手上吗 |
[32:38] | Yeah, we have it right here. | 是的 就在我这 |
[32:39] | But look — Levi! | 但是 利维 |
[32:42] | Move. | 行动 |
[32:50] | Okay, satellite images of Cornerstone Park | 好了 基石公园的卫星图像 |
[32:52] | are coming online, uh, now. | 现在马上上线 |
[32:54] | Al-Thani said the east entrance. | 萨尼说在东部入口 |
[32:55] | TAC units are taking positions around the park. | 战术小组正在抢占有利位置 |
[32:58] | Careful. If Al-Thani sees anything that screams FBI, | 小心 如果看到任何联调局的标记 |
[33:00] | Navabi’s dead. | 纳瓦比就没命了 |
[33:02] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[33:03] | Take the jogging path to your right | 沿人行道右边走 |
[33:04] | until you reach a pushcart vendor. | 一直到遇见推车小贩 |
[33:06] | Before you get anything, I need proof of life, | 你拿东西前 我要确认人质是活着的 |
[33:08] | do you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[33:11] | Levi, destroy it. You can’t give it to them. | 利维 毁了它 你不能交给他们 |
[33:14] | You have your proof. | 你现在确认好了 |
[33:22] | I’ve got him. Do I stop him? | 我找到他了 要阻止他吗 |
[33:24] | It’s our careers if this goes wrong, but… | 如果出错我们事业就完了 不过 |
[33:28] | No, let him make the drop. | 别拦他 让他去交换 |
[33:29] | Just make damn sure that system doesn’t get out of the park. | 只要确保那东西不被带出公园就行 |
[33:38] | This goes nowhere until Samar is brought here. | 莎马被带来之前这玩意哪都不能去 |
[33:48] | It’s been authenticated. | 确认了 |
[33:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:57] | That’s her. That’s her! | 她在那 她在那 |
[33:59] | Uh, South Drive. | 在南边 |
[34:00] | All units move in. Stop that van! | 全体人员行动 拦下那辆车 |
[34:02] | Ressler, move your team in now. | 雷斯勒 带你的队伍进去 |
[34:09] | Hands! Hands where I can see ’em. | 举起手来 放在我能看到的地方 |
[34:16] | Bring it down! | 把它放下 |
[34:19] | I’m not the one controlling it. | 它不是由我控制的 |
[34:22] | Cover him! | 抓住他 |
[34:38] | Aram, I lost visual. What do you got? | 阿兰姆 我跟丢了 你能看到吗 |
[34:40] | Nothing. It just — it disappeared. | 看不到 它 消失了 |
[34:41] | Well, whoever was controlling it had line of sight to this park. | 不管谁控制的肯定能看到这座公园 |
[34:44] | Somebody saw it. | 有人看到了 |
[34:45] | We’re monitoring for reports or complaints. | 我们正监视举报和投诉 |
[34:47] | Oh, oh, I got one. I got one. | 我这有一个 这有一个 |
[34:49] | Reports of someone flying a drone from the roof | 报告说有人在在梅兹隆招待所的房顶 |
[34:52] | of the Mazelon Hostel. | 放无人机 |
[34:53] | All right, the address | 好了 地址是 |
[34:54] | I got it. Call in security! | 我知道了 联系安保人员 |
[35:04] | Aram. I gather we have a picture of Farook. | 阿兰姆 我们应该有法鲁克的照片吧 |
[35:08] | I might have him leaving the hostel on 92nd. | 他应该准备离开九十二号大街那间招待所 |
[35:11] | On the ground! On the ground! | 趴下 趴下 |
[35:14] | Move. | 让开 |
[35:18] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[35:21] | Look out! Hey! | 小心 |
[35:23] | Drop the bag! | 放下包 |
[36:02] | We’re ready for you this time, Jonathan. | 这次我们可准备好了 约翰逊 |
[36:04] | Been working on my Paso Doble. | 一直在练习斗牛士进行曲 |
[36:06] | Fred Astaire, look out! | 弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 小心了 |
[36:08] | Bobby’s lost six pounds. | 看 鲍比减掉了六磅 |
[36:09] | Ah, now, two million people may watch the inauguration, | 现在两百万人可以看到就职典礼 |
[36:12] | but the dance floor’s all Miriam cares about. | 而米尔亚姆只关心舞蹈地板 |
[36:15] | And my girl and I are gonna tear it up. | 娘子和我要把它弄坏了 |
[36:17] | Sir, sir. | 先生 先生 |
[36:21] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[36:21] | Sir, there’s a…situation. | 先生 现在有点情况 |
[36:25] | I’m so sorry. I would’ve told you about it earlier, but — | 抱歉先生 我本该早跟你说的 但是 |
[36:28] | There you are. Dance lessons. What fun! | 在这啊 舞蹈课 很有趣 |
[36:31] | – What the hell is he doing here? – Oh, my God. You’re — | -他在这做什么 -天哪 你是 |
[36:33] | Just hoping the jackals and mongers | 我只是希望那些走狗和媒体 |
[36:35] | will give you the time and space you need to settle in | 在你门口大肆欢庆之前 |
[36:38] | before they start feasting at your doorstep. | 能给你点时间空间去安顿适应 |
[36:42] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你究竟在这做什么 |
[36:44] | Robert, I know your dance card is full, but we have | 罗伯特 我知道你忙着上舞蹈课 |
[36:46] | an appointment that I must insist you keep. | 但我们有约在先 我也希望你遵守 |
[36:49] | The mustache is an interesting choice, | 胡子挺有意思的 |
[36:51] | sort of a Grover Cleveland look, I suppose. | 有点像格罗弗·克利夫兰 |
[36:54] | Marlin, call security. | 马林 叫保安 |
[36:55] | No, just…give us a moment. | 不用了 给我们一点时间 |
[37:03] | You and I are even. | 你跟我两清了 |
[37:05] | – Not quite. – The hell we’re not. | -还没有 -胡扯什么 |
[37:07] | I halted my presidential campaign | 我中止了总统竞选 |
[37:09] | and launched a Senate hearing into Alexander Kirk’s | 针对亚历山大·柯克与恐怖主义的关联 |
[37:11] | links to terrorism. | 发起了上议院听证会 |
[37:12] | And in exchange, you received a generous donation | 作为交换 你收到了慷慨捐赠 |
[37:15] | and an appreciable bump in the polls, | 以及显著的的支持率提升 |
[37:17] | and now look what’s happened. | 看看发生了什么 |
[37:20] | Robert, the man you’re replacing as the leader of the free world | 罗伯特 你即将成为自由世界的领导人 |
[37:24] | has a legacy he’ll want you to help burnish | 你要通过确保特定的人和政策各归其位 |
[37:27] | by keeping certain people and policies in place. | 来将前总统的事业发扬光大 |
[37:30] | He’ll want favors. | 他会需要得到好处 |
[37:32] | To get them, this is one of the things | 为了拿到这些好处 这是他将不得不 |
[37:33] | he’ll have to do for you. | 为你而做的事情之一 |
[37:36] | This is over. You and I are done. | 结束了 我们两个两清了 |
[37:39] | Then perhaps I should speak to Miriam. | 也许我应该跟米里亚姆说 |
[37:41] | I’m sure she’s dying to know what kind of business | 我相信她一定非常想知道 |
[37:44] | you and I have been conducting. | 你和我在进行什么交易 |
[37:46] | It’s up to you, Robert. | 由你决定 罗伯特 |
[37:48] | Would you prefer to be in the White House | 你想留在白宫里呢 |
[37:50] | or the doghouse? | 还是想待在狗窝里 |
[37:51] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[38:01] | You put our country at risk to get me back. | 为了救我 你让我们的国家陷入危机 |
[38:04] | I don’t know whether to hit you or hug you. | 我不知道该打你 还是该抱你 |
[38:09] | Well, you know what Ezra said about Alma — | 你知道艾泽拉怎么说阿尔玛的 |
[38:12] | I broke off our engagement. | 我取消了订婚 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:14] | ♬站台上的人们♬ | |
[38:17] | Don’t be sorry. | 不必说对不起 |
[38:19] | ♬贪得无厌♬ | |
[38:19] | Be happy. | 开心点 |
[38:23] | ♬电子游戏♬ | |
[38:27] | You obstructed our investigation, | 你妨碍了我们的调查 |
[38:29] | put lives at risk, lied to us. | 危及人命 欺骗我们 |
[38:31] | Yes, to protect my country. | 是的 为了保护我的国家 |
[38:33] | Your country? | 你的国家 |
[38:33] | While you’re on this task force, | 你待在这个特别小组的时候 |
[38:35] | the country you’re protecting is the United States. | 要保护的国家只有美国 |
[38:37] | And today, I protected both. | 而今天我两国都保护到了 |
[38:38] | Almost died in the process. | 小命都差点没了 |
[38:40] | ♬你要去哪里♬ | |
[38:43] | You need to think about where your allegiance lies. | 你要好好想想到底忠诚于哪边 |
[38:45] | – No, I don’t. – Fine. | -不必 -行 |
[38:47] | You’re clear about that. Let me be clear about this — | 你把话说清楚了 那我也把话说清楚 |
[38:50] | You can’t lie to me. | 你不能骗我 |
[38:51] | You can’t operate without my authority, ever. | 没有我的批准不准擅自行动 绝对不行 |
[38:54] | I feel I’ve earned your trust and respect. | 我认为自己已赢得你的信任及尊重 |
[38:57] | Now go home, get some rest, | 回家休息去 |
[38:59] | and think about whether you agree with that. | 好好考虑你是否同意这话 |
[39:01] | If you do, I’ll see you in the morning. | 如果你同意 那明早见 |
[39:04] | If not, I won’t. | 如果不同意 就不必来了 |
[39:14] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[39:14] | You should, uh, get some rest. | 你应该休息会 |
[39:17] | – Dinner can wait. – You sure? | -晚餐可以改天 -确定吗 |
[39:19] | Totally. | 当然 |
[39:20] | Thank you for the rain check. | 谢谢你愿意改天再约 |
[39:23] | Actually, uh… | 事实上 |
[39:25] | I don’t, uh, want a rain check. | 我不想改天再约 |
[39:27] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[39:29] | I do. | 我想 |
[39:32] | Obviously, I do, but… | 当然想 但是 |
[39:35] | I don’t. | 我又不想 |
[39:36] | You know how I told you that deposition was terrifying? | 我和你说过取证会令我感到害怕 |
[39:39] | Yeah, it was worse than terrifying. | 不止是害怕 |
[39:41] | It was… embarrassing. | 还很丢脸 |
[39:45] | There I was on the record, | 全都记录在案 |
[39:47] | testifying to what horrible taste I have in women, | 证明我看人的眼光有多差劲 |
[39:50] | my, uh, habit of falling for people who aren’t | 我不止一次地迷恋上表面和内里 |
[39:54] | what they appear to be, | 有出入的女人 |
[39:56] | what I make them out to be. | 和我以为的样子不同的人 |
[39:58] | What happened with Elise was kind of soul crushing. | 爱丽斯的事几乎让我心灵破碎 |
[40:03] | To find out that the person that you love… | 发现你所爱的人 |
[40:06] | ♬说我们被绑架…♬ | |
[40:10] | …the person that you can see yourself marrying | 你想要迎娶 |
[40:13] | and having a family with and — | 与之组建家庭 |
[40:14] | and growing old with, | 与之一起变老的女人 |
[40:17] | to find out that person… | 发现她 |
[40:19] | Is a spy. | 是个间谍 |
[40:21] | Someone whose allegiances you can’t trust. | 你不能相信她的忠诚 |
[40:25] | I can’t be with a person like that. | 我不能和这样的人在一起 |
[40:29] | ♬消失无踪♬ | |
[40:37] | I thought Panabaker told Cooper | 帕娜贝克不是和库珀说 |
[40:39] | you’d never be reinstated. | 你绝对不会复职了吗 |
[40:40] | She did, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[40:42] | …precedent for commuting sentences | 在最后施政的几个小时里 |
[40:44] | in the final hours of an administration. | 开创了减刑的先例 |
[40:47] | But the full presidential pardon of Elizabeth Keen | 但是总统全面特赦了伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[40:50] | for the murder of Attorney General Tom Connolly | 杀害司法部长汤姆·康纳利的罪行 |
[40:53] | is certainly the most surprising in recent memory… | 无疑是近期最令人惊讶的事 |
[40:56] | – Did she just say… – You’ve been pardoned. | -她刚刚是不是说 -你被赦免了 |
[40:58] | Oh, my God. Liz, you’ve been pardoned. | 天呐 莉斯 你被赦免了 |
[41:05] | ♬我们所有念想♬ | |
[41:06] | …continue to speculate | 继续猜测 |
[41:07] | on what was behind the President’s controversial | 总统决定赦免伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[41:10] | decision to pardon Elizabeth Keen. | 背后会有怎样的争议 |
[41:12] | The White House issued a statement that | 白宫发声明称 |
[41:13] | the President will not be commenting. | 总统将不予评论 |
[41:18] | ♬当前日成为过去♬ | |
[41:22] | ♬倒带替换明日♬ | |
[41:27] | ♬在暴动之前♬ | |
[41:33] | Look, I was thinking about what you told me. | 我在想你和我说的话 |
[41:36] | Well, like I said, I hope you’re happy about it. | 我说过 希望你开心 |
[41:39] | There’s someone else. | 有别人了 |
[41:43] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this, | 我已经等了很久 等我们能在一起 |
[41:44] | for us, for you. | 等你 |
[41:47] | But… | 但是 |
[41:50] | I am in love with someone else. | 我爱上了别人 |
[41:52] | ♬若能停止纷争♬ | |
[41:55] | It was Reddington. | 是雷丁顿 |
[41:57] | He got the President of the United States to pardon me. | 是他让美国总统赦免我的 |
[42:00] | How does he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[42:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:04] | And right now, I don’t care. | 现在我也不在乎 |
[42:08] | I’m just glad I can finally say… | 我只是很高兴我终于能说 |
[42:11] | it’s good to have you back, | 很高兴你能回来 |
[42:14] | Agent Keen. | 基恩探员 |
[42:16] | 伊丽莎白·基恩 特别探员 |