时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Enter the code! | 输入密码 |
[00:03] | And Reddington’s suddenly looking for a mysterious blood doctor | 雷丁顿突然要找一名神秘的血液学家 |
[00:06] | who’s doing cutting-edge research into gene sequencing. | 还是专门研究前沿基因序列的专家 |
[00:09] | – You’re Raymond Reddington. – And you’re in my debt. | -你就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 -而你欠我的 |
[00:11] | The plan is already in motion. | 计划已经开始实行了 |
[00:13] | Men are coming, Elizabeth. | 他们要来了 伊丽莎白 |
[00:15] | Men who kill every living thing who gets in their way. | 他们会干掉所有挡住其去路的人 |
[00:19] | Tell Harold and then you get out of that hospital. | 告诉哈罗德 然后你赶紧离开医院 |
[00:23] | ♬巫毒藏于血液♬ | |
[00:25] | ♬毒血令我冷静♬ | |
[00:27] | ♬冷静予我灵魂♬ | |
[00:29] | ♬世事无常 安于愚蠢♬ | |
[00:32] | ♬微笑开启战争♬ | |
[00:33] | Okay, cameras up. | 监控上线 |
[00:34] | When you engage, you have a 4-minute window for extraction. | 行动开始后 撤离时间为四分钟 |
[00:40] | ♬我是你的 我是你的♬ | |
[00:41] | Colonel Wright ordered a dialysis. | 莱特上校让我过来做透析 |
[00:43] | Can’t let you in without a scan. | 要做全身扫描才能进去 |
[00:46] | Okay, Viktor, someone’s coming. | 维克托 有人来了 |
[00:47] | Can I help you? | 你在干什么 |
[01:00] | Four minutes and counting. | 四分钟 计时开始 |
[01:03] | Is it true? The DNA test? You’re not Kirk’s daughter. | 是真的吗 DNA检测出你不是柯克的女儿 |
[01:05] | Tell your team to expect a full military assault. | 告诉你的人准备好应对全副武装袭击 |
[01:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[01:09] | I just got off the phone with Reddington. | 我刚跟雷丁顿通过电话 |
[01:10] | He has reason to believe Kirk’s men are coming to break him out. | 他认为柯克的人会来救他出去 |
[01:13] | Call it off. | 取消行动吧 |
[01:16] | You talked to Reddington. | 你跟雷丁顿谈过了 |
[01:17] | He’s the only one who gets you worked up like this. | 只有他能让你这么激动 |
[01:19] | If you try to escape, innocent people will die. | 如果你想逃跑 就会害死无辜的人 |
[01:27] | Secure area on the left. | 安全区域在左侧 |
[01:30] | ♬开启前门♬ | |
[01:34] | ♬抹去冷笑 准备迎战♬ | |
[01:45] | Incendiaries are live. | 燃烧弹已放置 |
[01:55] | Even if you could get out, what’s the point? You are sick. | 就算逃出去 又有什么意义 你病得很重 |
[01:58] | You can help me, Masha. | 你能帮助我 玛莎 |
[01:59] | I know you don’t wanna believe this, | 我知道你不愿相信 |
[02:01] | – but those test results – – They were altered by Reddington. | -但检测结果 -结果被雷丁顿篡改了 |
[02:04] | No, they’re real. I’m not your daughter. | 不 结果是真的 我不是你女儿 |
[02:07] | Reddington wants me dead, Masha. | 雷丁顿想让我死 玛莎 |
[02:10] | – He always has. – Maybe. I don’t know. | -他一直这样想 -也许 我不知道 |
[02:11] | But I do know that I can’t save your life. | 但我知道我没法救你的命 |
[02:14] | And you aren’t going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不能去 |
[02:18] | You’re wrong. We’re leaving here together, solnishko. | 你错了 我们会一起走 宝贝 |
[02:21] | No arguments. | 没商量 |
[02:22] | ♬妈妈 不要为我难过♬ | |
[02:24] | ♬为何血液如此粘稠♬ | |
[02:25] | – May I have your attention, please? – Agent Keen. | -大家请注意 -基恩探员 |
[02:28] | There has been a fire emergency reported in the building. | 大楼出现了火情 |
[02:37] | – Our people are inside. – Copy that. | -我们的人进去了 -收到 |
[02:39] | ♬抹去♬ | |
[02:40] | May I have your attention, please? There has been… | 大家请注意 大楼… |
[02:43] | We believe the fire’s a false flag to help Kirk break out. | 我们相信火情只是帮助柯克逃脱的圈套 |
[02:45] | Tell your people no one in or out of this room | 告诉你的人不允许任何人进出这个房间 |
[02:47] | until I say otherwise. | 除非有我的命令 |
[02:48] | What’s hospital protocol? | 医院的应急预案是什么 |
[02:49] | Evacuation and/or containment. | 撤离和/或封锁 |
[02:51] | This ward is specifically designed to go into emergency lockdown. | 这个病房是为紧急封锁特殊定制的 |
[02:53] | Has anyone seen Tom? | 有人看到汤姆了吗 |
[02:55] | Come on, man. Let me in. My wife’s in there. | 拜托 伙计 让我进去 我妻子在里面 |
[02:57] | Can’t do it. | 不行 |
[02:57] | You know me. I’ve been in and out all day. | 你认识我的 我一直在出出进进的 |
[02:59] | I just went to get a cup of coffee. | 我刚去买了杯咖啡而已 |
[03:00] | Sorry, we have orders. | 抱歉 我们有命令 |
[03:04] | Well, you’re letting these guys in, right? | 可你还让他们进 对吗 |
[03:09] | May I have your attention, please? There has been… | 大家请注意 大楼… |
[03:12] | – Doesn’t make sense. – What doesn’t? | -这不合理 -怎么不合理 |
[03:14] | Why start a fire? It only initiates hospital protocol, | 为什么要引火 这只会启动医院的紧急预案 |
[03:16] | making it even harder to get inside. | 会更难进来 |
[03:19] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[03:20] | You’re still at the hospital. | 你还在医院 |
[03:21] | I told you, you need to get out now. | 我告诉过你了 你现在就得离开 |
[03:23] | They’re already inside. | 他们已经进来了 |
[03:25] | Blow it. Now. Go. | 炸了它 现在 开始 |
[03:28] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[03:40] | 艾德里安·肖医生 第98号 结局 | |
[04:03] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[04:21] | – Move, down! – Out, out. Come on! | -快 趴下 -走走 快走 |
[04:24] | Go! | 快走 |
[04:32] | Get Kirk out. | 把柯克救出来 |
[04:33] | Go now. | 立刻 |
[04:43] | – Drop your weapon. Put it down. – You put it down. | -把枪放下 放下 -该你放下 |
[04:45] | Drop — | 把枪 |
[04:47] | Leave him. We’re only here for Masha. | 别管他 我们只是来带玛莎走的 |
[04:53] | – Liz! – Tom! | -莉斯 -汤姆 |
[04:55] | – Liz. – Tom! | -莉斯 -汤姆 |
[04:58] | She cannot hear you, my friend! | 她听不到你的 我的朋友 |
[05:04] | Are you saying something? | 你想说什么吗 |
[05:07] | I still cannot hear you! | 我还是听不到你 |
[05:15] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 继续走 继续走 |
[05:19] | Inside. Go, go, go. Go. | 进去 快 快 快 |
[05:28] | Leave him. Go now. | 别管他了 马上离开 |
[05:34] | Give me the keys. Give me the keys. | 车钥匙给我 快给我 |
[05:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:49] | You’ve told me you’ve always wanted a pristine, | 你和我说过你一直想要 |
[05:52] | unspoiled place to live out your days in peace. | 在一块纯洁的净土上 安静地享受生活 |
[05:56] | So the acre is yours for all eternity. | 所以这块地归你了 永生永世属于你 |
[06:00] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[06:03] | Fever broke. | 烧退了 |
[06:06] | Think we beat that infection. | 看来你的感染已经没大碍了 |
[06:09] | So, who’s Raymond? | 谁是雷蒙德 |
[06:12] | He the one that shot you? Or the other guy? | 是那个朝你开枪的人 还是另外那个 |
[06:24] | Which one? | 是哪一个 |
[06:30] | I don’t know why you’re protecting these people. | 我不知道你为什么要保护这两个人 |
[06:35] | Truth is, I don’t care. | 事实上 我也不在意 |
[06:38] | You’re not leaving me a lot of options here, sweetheart. | 你没有给我太多的选择余地 亲爱的 |
[06:42] | Can’t hold you prisoner forever. | 我也不能把你关一辈子 |
[06:44] | So let me go. | 那就放我走 |
[06:46] | This here is a squat. | 我这是私占土地 |
[06:49] | Public land. | 这是公有土地 |
[06:50] | Rangers would run me off if they knew. | 如果护林人知道了 他们会把我赶出去的 |
[06:53] | Nobody knows I’m here but you. | 除了你 没人知道我在这 |
[06:57] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[06:58] | So how am I supposed to trust you with my whole world? | 我又怎么能冒险把我的整个世界交到你手上 |
[07:04] | This would’ve been a whole lot easier | 如果你能非常体贴的 |
[07:07] | if you had been considerate enough to die on your own. | 一个人孤独地死去 那一切就简单多了 |
[07:33] | We’re 10 minutes out. You got eyes on Kirk? | 我们十分钟后到 发现柯克的行踪了吗 |
[07:34] | Aram’s trying to locate the escape vehicle. | 阿兰姆正试着定位他们用于逃跑的车 |
[07:36] | Where are you on Dr. Shaw? | 你找到肖博士了吗 |
[07:37] | Nowhere. Reddington got to her. | 没有 雷丁顿把她带走了 |
[07:39] | If we’re right and Shaw knows how to cure Kirk, | 如果我们没错的话 肖知道怎么治好柯克 |
[07:41] | Reddington has just made sure that’s not going to happen. | 雷丁顿只是想确保这种情况不会发生 |
[07:43] | Which means Liz is his only hope. | 也就是说莉斯是他唯一的希望 |
[07:45] | Kirk’s not gonna hurt her | 只要柯克还需要她的干细胞 |
[07:45] | as long as he needs her stem cells to survive. | 来救命 那么他就不会伤害她 |
[07:48] | But he doesn’t. | 但是他不需要 |
[07:49] | The hospital ran DNA tests. They’re not related. | 医院检验了DNA 他们没有血缘关系 |
[07:56] | It was Kirk’s men at the hospital. | 刚刚在医院的是柯克的人 |
[07:58] | – Did Elizabeth get out? – She was taken by Kirk. | -伊丽莎白逃走了吗 -被柯克带走了 |
[08:02] | Well, she’ll be safe with him | 在柯克跟医生确认 |
[08:03] | until Kirk’s doctors confirm she’s not his daughter, | 她不是他的女儿之前 她是安全的 |
[08:05] | but we don’t have much time. | 但是我们时间不多 |
[08:06] | We need to find patient zero. How long, Dr. Shaw? | 我们得找出零号患者 还要多久 肖医生 |
[08:10] | It might help if I knew what you needed the patient for. | 如果我知道你为什么找那人会给我很大帮助 |
[08:12] | My agenda has no bearing on your task. | 我的目的对你要做的事么有影响 |
[08:14] | You know what you’re looking for. I need it now. | 你知道你需要找什么 我现在就需要 |
[08:17] | I’ve treated hundreds of patients over the years. | 过去这么多年里我治疗了无数个病人 |
[08:19] | This is going to take some time. | 要查到得花点时间 |
[08:20] | I’m out of time, Doctor, which means you’re out of time. | 我没时间了 博士 意味着你也没时间了 |
[08:26] | Find the patient. | 找到那个病人 |
[08:32] | You’re angry, and I accept that. | 你很生气 我能理解 |
[08:34] | Tom better not be dead. | 汤姆最好没事 |
[08:36] | In time, you’ll understand I did this | 你终究会理解的 我这么做是为了 |
[08:37] | to hold my family together. | 让我们一家人在一起 |
[08:40] | He better not be dead. | 他最好是没事 |
[08:41] | The test — Reddington falsified it. | 那个检测结果 雷丁顿造假了 |
[08:43] | He’ll do anything to keep us apart. | 他会不择手段把我们分开 |
[08:48] | We’re approaching the switch site. | 我们马上到接应点了 |
[08:50] | Medical teams are prepped and waiting. | 医疗队已经准备就绪 |
[08:51] | Tom Keen, make sure he’s not hurt. | 汤姆·基恩 确保不要伤到他 |
[08:53] | – I’m not giving you my blood. – You will help me, Masha, | -我不会给你血的 -你会帮我的 玛莎 |
[08:56] | one way or another. | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[09:14] | Agent Mojtabai. | 莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[09:15] | Aram! I’m following Liz. | 阿兰姆 我在跟着莉斯 |
[09:17] | She’s in an ambulance heading north on Bristoll. | 她在辆救护车上 正朝北往布里斯托方向开 |
[09:19] | Hang on! | 等等 |
[09:27] | – Aram, the ambulance. – I’m tracking it now. | -阿兰姆 救护车 -我正在追踪 |
[09:30] | Agents Ressler and Navabi are closing in from the west. | 雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比正从西边包抄过去 |
[09:33] | I’m vectoring you in. | 我给你导航 |
[09:37] | Why are we slowing? | 怎么慢下来了 |
[09:38] | You can’t stop. You need to get to the switch car. | 不能停下来 你们得去接头车那里 |
[09:40] | Hold on. | 抓紧 |
[09:50] | Everybody out! | 大家都下车 |
[09:53] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[09:55] | Out! | 让开 |
[10:06] | Get out of the way! | 赶紧闪开 |
[10:21] | How’s it going under there? | 躲下面感觉怎样 |
[10:23] | My boss ordered me not to kill you, | 我的老板命令我别杀你 |
[10:25] | but he didn’t say anything about messing up that pretty face. | 但他可没说不让我毁了这漂亮脸蛋 |
[10:29] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[10:42] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[11:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:07] | Can’t keep you. | 留不住你 |
[11:09] | Can’t kill you. | 杀不了你 |
[11:13] | I was gonna cut you loose and pray you don’t tell anybody | 我本来想放了你 希望你别告诉其他人 |
[11:16] | I’m up here. | 我在这里 |
[11:21] | You could’ve left me in the woods. | 你本可以把我丢在林子里 |
[11:24] | No, I couldn’t do that. | 不 我做不出来 |
[11:41] | Police found the sedan abandoned under a bridge about a mile away. | 警察在1.6公里外的桥下发现了遗弃的轿车 |
[11:45] | Where is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[11:46] | That bridge was well chosen. | 那座桥选得很机智 |
[11:48] | No surveillance cameras, a complete dead zone. | 没有监控录像 完全是个盲区 |
[11:50] | You had a switch vehicle stashed there. | 你在那藏了辆接应的车 |
[11:52] | You were supposed to be in it. | 你本来该在车里的 |
[11:53] | We need a make and tag number. | 告诉我们车型和车牌号 |
[11:55] | Where were they headed? | 他们打算去哪 |
[11:56] | Prisoners are legally guaranteed medical care. | 法律允许囚犯接受医疗护理 |
[11:59] | And… I’ve been shot. | 而我受了枪伤 |
[12:01] | – You were treated by paramedics. – I need a doctor. | -医务人员给你治疗了 -我要医生 |
[12:04] | You are showing deliberate indifference to my injuries, | 你们这是故意不管我的伤口 |
[12:06] | and that is against the law. | 这是违法的 |
[12:10] | So…this where the bullet went in? | 所以子弹打到这里了 |
[12:19] | This building doesn’t exist. | 根本就没这栋大楼 |
[12:21] | That means you’re not here and you never were. | 就是说你现在和之前都没来过这 |
[12:24] | Where is Alexander Kirk? | 亚历山大·柯克在哪 |
[12:30] | They had a van waiting under the bridge. | 他们在桥下安排了车接应 |
[12:33] | A silver panel van. | 银色箱式货车 |
[12:34] | The safe house was 10 minutes away, | 离安全屋只有十分钟路程 |
[12:36] | but they hadn’t told me where in case of something like this. | 但他们就怕我被这样逼供所以没告诉我地点 |
[12:39] | I don’t believe you. You’re lying. | 我才不信 你在撒谎 |
[12:41] | – I’m not! – Tell me. | -我没有 -告诉我 |
[12:43] | I don’t… know…where. | 我不知道地点在哪 |
[12:53] | Keen was taken from the drop site in a silver panel van. | 基恩被一辆银色箱式货车从交货点带走了 |
[12:56] | Safe house is less than 10 minutes away. | 离安全屋不到十分钟路程 |
[12:58] | Contact Montgomery County Police. | 联系蒙哥马利县警察 |
[12:59] | Tell them to pull all surveillance from in and around that area — | 让他们调出现场和周围所有监控录像 |
[13:02] | local businesses, traffic cams. | 包括当地商家和交通录像 |
[13:03] | I’ll start a search for properties in the area | 我开始搜查该地区与柯克或者 |
[13:05] | associated with Kirk or his shell companies. | 他的空壳公司有关的所有产业 |
[13:07] | Knock on doors, interview street vendors. | 挨家挨户问 问问街边商贩 |
[13:09] | Talk to anyone who might’ve seen that van. | 问问所有可能见过那货车的人 |
[13:11] | Let’s find Agent Keen. | 一定要找到基恩探员 |
[13:13] | – I talked to Ressler. – Tell me everything. | -我跟雷斯勒谈过了 -一字不漏地告诉我 |
[13:15] | They think they’ve nailed a location where she’s being held, | 他们可能找到她被关押的地方了 |
[13:17] | somewhere in Silver Spring. | 在银泉的某个地方 |
[13:19] | – I think I found something. – Hey. Hello, did you hear me? | -我想我有发现了 -喂 还在听吗 |
[13:21] | I need to find her, and I need your help. | 我得找到她 我要你帮忙 |
[13:23] | No. The FBI needs to find her. | 不 找她是联调局的事 |
[13:25] | We need to focus on keeping Elizabeth alive once they do. | 我们该关心找到伊丽莎白后怎么保她的命 |
[13:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:29] | I’ll call you on this number when I know more. | 我了解更多情况之后会打这个号码联系你 |
[13:32] | I found patient zero. | 我找到零号病人了 |
[13:33] | Call Baz. Tell him to get Dr. Reifler here right away. | 通知巴兹 让他立刻带雷夫勒医生过来 |
[13:36] | Go on. | 继续 |
[13:37] | Mr. Reddington, | 雷丁顿先生 |
[13:38] | I was on the verge of patenting cutting-edge research | 我还差一点就能获得能救人无数的 |
[13:40] | that would’ve saved countless lives. | 前沿研究的专利权了 |
[13:42] | I had to restore my credentials as a doctor, | 我必须重树作为医生的信誉 |
[13:45] | and thanks to you, I’ve lost it all again. | 都因为你 我又一次失信了 |
[13:48] | Patient zero. I need a name. | 告诉我零号病人的名字 |
[13:51] | I want you to bankroll my work. I want my future back. | 我要你资助我的研究 我要找回我的未来 |
[13:55] | My research is illegal, not immoral. | 我的研究是非法的 并非有违道德 |
[13:58] | A distinction I’m comfortable drawing. | 我很乐意指出此间的区别 |
[14:00] | But human experimentation in the hull of a ship | 但连我都觉得整个人类实验 |
[14:03] | is a bit too draconian even for me. | 有点太残忍了 |
[14:06] | I need your word that you will not kill her. | 我要你保证你不会杀了她 |
[14:10] | Her name. | 她叫什么 |
[14:13] | The HLA proteins aren’t a match. | 白细胞抗原蛋白不匹配 |
[14:15] | We’re not meeting the criteria. | 不符合条件 |
[14:17] | You’re a liar. | 你个骗子 |
[14:18] | I’ve reviewed the results three times. | 我审查了三次结果 |
[14:21] | How much did he pay you? | 他给了你多少钱 |
[14:25] | How much did he pay you? | 他给了你多少钱 |
[14:27] | Sir, please. | 先生 求你了 |
[14:29] | It — it’s not a match. | 真的不匹配 |
[14:35] | You look into my eyes and you tell me | 你看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[14:37] | Elizabeth Keen is not my daughter. | 伊丽莎白·基恩不是我女儿 |
[14:47] | She’s not. | 她不是 |
[14:53] | Dr. Reifler, I don’t know about you, | 雷夫勒医生 我不知道你感觉如何 |
[14:54] | but I’m experiencing the strongest sense of déjà vu. | 但我从未有如此强的似曾相识感 |
[14:58] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[14:58] | I’ve told you everything I know about Kirk, | 我已经把我知道的柯克的一切全告诉你了 |
[15:00] | and I have been locked in a sweaty motel room | 还和你的蠢蛋们被锁在这汗臭弥漫的旅馆房间 |
[15:02] | – with your goons for weeks. – Goons. | -好几个星期了 -蠢蛋 |
[15:04] | That — that’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[15:05] | Well, Carlton is a bit goonish, | 卡尔顿是有点蠢 |
[15:06] | but Matthew is actually quite erudite | 但马修其实很有学问 |
[15:08] | and a world-class chess player to boot. | 他还是世界级的国际象棋棋手 |
[15:11] | In any case, there’s someone I’d like to introduce you to. | 不管怎样 我想给你介绍一个人 |
[15:13] | Dr. Adrian Shaw, | 艾德里安·肖医生 |
[15:15] | meet Dr. Sebastian Reifler. | 这是塞巴斯蒂安·雷夫勒医生 |
[15:17] | Dr. Reifler is a hematologist. | 雷夫勒医生是血液学家 |
[15:19] | Dr. Shaw is a research scientist who worked with a patient | 肖医生是一位科研员 她曾诊治一位 |
[15:22] | you also treated, Lucille Bockes. | 你也诊治过的病人 露西尔·伯克斯 |
[15:25] | Lucille Bockes is dead. | 露西尔·伯克斯已经死了 |
[15:26] | Actually, she’s not. | 其实她没有死 |
[15:28] | No, I-I put her into hospice care over four years ago. | 不可能 我四年前把她送到了临终关怀中心 |
[15:30] | I won’t pretend to understand how it all works, | 我不会在此不懂装懂 |
[15:33] | but I must say, Dr. Shaw really is something of a wizard. | 但必须承认 肖医生真像个巫师 |
[15:37] | Lucille responded to my treatment | 我的治疗对露西尔起了作用 |
[15:40] | and went into full remission. | 她痊愈了 |
[15:41] | It’s — it’s not possible. | 这 这不可能 |
[15:43] | Lucille Bockes is alive and well… | 露西尔·伯克斯活得很好 |
[15:46] | …and working as a prosecuting attorney. | 现在成了一位检察官 |
[15:48] | It’s Kirk. | 是柯克打来的 |
[15:57] | Constantin. | 康斯坦丁 |
[15:58] | She’s not my daughter. | 她不是我女儿 |
[15:59] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不是 |
[16:01] | And yet, she’s here. | 但她就在这里 |
[16:02] | She’s nothing to you. A distant, confused memory. | 她对你并不重要 只是遥远而混乱的记忆 |
[16:06] | I’m the one you want. | 你要的是我 |
[16:07] | What I want is to put a bullet in your head before I die. | 我只要死前往你的头上开一枪 |
[16:11] | Then do that. An even trade. | 请便 公平交易 |
[16:14] | With the FBI wanting to ambush me the moment I give her up, | 我一放弃她联调局就会突袭我 |
[16:18] | I don’t think so. | 我可没那么傻 |
[16:19] | You set the terms. However you want, I’ll do it. | 规矩你定 不管怎样 我会做的 |
[16:22] | My life for hers. | 我的命换她的 |
[16:26] | Rollins Park. 20 minutes. | 罗林斯公园 20分钟后见 |
[16:28] | I’ll send a car. | 我会派辆车去 |
[16:34] | We can find her. | 我们能找到她 |
[16:38] | There’s no more time. | 时间不够了 |
[16:39] | He’ll kill you, no matter what you do or say. | 不管你做什么说什么 他都会杀了你 |
[16:42] | You can’t go. | 你不能去 |
[16:49] | It’s Elizabeth. | 这可是伊丽莎白啊 |
[17:05] | If we can get the woman… | 如果我们能抓到那女人 |
[17:08] | It’s too late for her to save Elizabeth. | 太迟了 她来不及救伊丽莎白 |
[17:12] | But perhaps she can save you. | 但或许她能救你 |
[17:15] | ♬你的潜力♬ | |
[17:18] | ♬无穷无尽♬ | |
[17:21] | ♬你做的承诺♬ | |
[17:25] | ♬与我共饮♬ | |
[17:29] | ♬忘记所有♬ | |
[17:31] | ♬岁月的压力 听我指示♬ | |
[17:36] | ♬我会予你保护 驱赶他们♬ | |
[17:42] | ♬曾在你身边的人♬ | |
[17:48] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[17:50] | For Kate. | 原谅我对凯特做的 |
[17:53] | For everything. | 原谅这一切 |
[17:55] | ♬不会让你屈服♬ | |
[18:00] | ♬干了这杯 仰望星空♬ | |
[18:04] | ♬浩瀚星空 与你重逢♬ | |
[18:09] | ♬我将再次拥吻♬ | |
[18:12] | ♬你舞动双手♬ | |
[18:15] | ♬期盼重逢♬ | |
[18:20] | ♬再喝一杯♬ | |
[18:23] | ♬我将再次拥有♬ | |
[18:26] | ♬不离不弃♬ | |
[18:30] | The man you saw in the picture was my employer. | 照片里的男人曾是我的老板 |
[18:34] | He lost his way. | 他误入歧途 |
[18:35] | At least, that’s how I saw it. | 至少我是这么觉得 |
[18:37] | ♬记住你忘却的事♬ | |
[18:39] | He placed a lovely young woman and her baby girl | 他让一位可爱的年轻女性和她的女儿 |
[18:42] | in terrible danger not deliberately, mind you. | 身陷险境 不过他不是故意的 |
[18:45] | He loves them deeply. | 他深爱着她们 |
[18:47] | Enough to blind him to the reality | 爱之深足以让他无视 |
[18:50] | that his very presence in their lives constitutes a threat. | 在她们的生活中他的存在就是威胁 |
[18:55] | Not just to them, but to himself as well. | 不仅是对她们 对他自己亦如是 |
[19:00] | I tried to help her. | 我竭尽全力去帮她 |
[19:01] | All I managed to do was to place her and the child | 但我所做的只是把她和她的孩子 |
[19:04] | in even greater danger. | 置于更深的险境之中 |
[19:06] | My efforts earned me a bullet in the head. | 也让我头上挨了这一枪 |
[19:11] | This man, he is very dangerous | 这个男人十分危险 |
[19:14] | and absolutely relentless. | 而且不达目的决不罢休 |
[19:16] | If he even suspects I survived, | 如果他对我的死有一丝丝怀疑 |
[19:19] | there will be no place I can be safe. | 我将再没有安身之处 |
[19:22] | The reason I didn’t tell you the truth was not to protect him, | 我不告诉你真相 不是为了保护他 |
[19:25] | but to protect you. | 是为了保护你 |
[19:31] | It’s a shame you have no crackers. | 真可惜你连饼干都没有 |
[19:49] | I’m not ready to die… | 我还不想死… |
[19:51] | just yet. | 至少不是现在 |
[20:02] | Reddington. | 雷丁顿 |
[20:04] | He’s arriving. | 他到了 |
[20:26] | You shouldn’t have come. | 你不该来的 |
[20:28] | The ripe apple falls. | 瓜熟蒂落 |
[20:31] | Doesn’t know what else to do. | 闲着没事可做 |
[20:34] | So here I am. | 所以我就来了 |
[20:36] | Time to let her go. | 是时候放她走了 |
[20:37] | I bear Masha no grudges. | 我和玛莎无冤无仇 |
[20:40] | I promise her safe passage. | 我保证她安全离开 |
[20:47] | I understand now how you see me — | 我知道你现在怎么看我… |
[20:50] | dangerous man… | 危险的男人… |
[20:52] | dying, | 垂死挣扎 |
[20:54] | polluted by his money. | 被自己的金钱玷污 |
[20:56] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[20:57] | Love did it, if you can believe it. | 我这么做都是出于爱 如果你还相信我 |
[21:00] | It doesn’t make much sense, | 这可能听起来没道理 |
[21:01] | but sometimes you can feel too much, | 但有时你百感交集 |
[21:04] | hold on too long — it poisons you. | 这些情感在潜移默化中吞噬着你 |
[21:07] | I should have let go of you years ago, | 我本该在数年前就放下你 |
[21:10] | but you were my child. | 但你是我的孩子 |
[21:14] | I’m gonna be dead soon, and my biggest regret | 我就要死了 而我最大的悔恨就是 |
[21:17] | is that you will remember me like this | 在你的记忆中我将是这样的形象 |
[21:21] | and not the young father who cradled you in his arms. | 而不是将你抱在臂弯里的那个年轻父亲 |
[21:25] | A lifetime in front of us. | 错过就是一辈子 |
[21:28] | You want me to remember you that way? | 你希望那样被我记住吗 |
[21:31] | Let Reddington go. | 那就放了雷丁顿 |
[21:36] | Hold her for an hour. | 一个小时内别放她走 |
[21:38] | Take her somewhere remote. Leave her safe. | 到偏僻点的地方去 保证她的安全 |
[21:42] | Safe, Odette. | 保证安全 奥德特 |
[21:47] | I’ll come for you. | 我会来救你的 |
[21:50] | I’ll come for you. | 我会来救你的 |
[21:51] | You and I have much to talk about. | 我和你可以好好聊聊了 |
[21:57] | Excuse me, what are you doing? | 不好意思 你在做什么 |
[21:59] | I locked my keys in the car, you believe it? | 我的钥匙被锁在车里了 你敢信吗 |
[22:01] | Yeah, I stopped to get something and then…never mind. | 我停车去买了点东西然后就… |
[22:03] | – You’re blocking my car. – Yeah, I took care of it. | -你堵住了我的车 -我会解决的 |
[22:05] | There’s a locksmith — be here in 45 minutes. | 我叫了锁匠…再过四十五分钟就到了 |
[22:07] | I’m late for court. This can’t be happening! | 我开庭要迟到了 这行不通 |
[22:09] | I called a, uh, car service. Yeah, they’re almost here. | 我叫了辆车 马上就到了 |
[22:12] | So I’m gonna have my assistant come down and deal — | 我去叫我的助理下来解决… |
[22:14] | You can’t just leave. | 你不能就这么走了 |
[22:15] | I am a lawyer. I have a trial. | 我是律师 我要去参加庭审 |
[22:18] | Why don’t we do this? Why don’t you just take my ride? | 要不这样吧 你直接坐我叫的车 |
[22:21] | That, uh, would be very helpful. | 这样 那就帮了大忙了 |
[22:23] | – Great. – Thank you. | -很好 -谢谢 |
[22:24] | Sure, no problem. | 当然 小事一桩 |
[22:26] | Yeah, I’ll just, um — it’s a black Town Car. | 我看看 这是一辆黑色林肯城市 |
[22:29] | And, uh, the driver’s name is unpronounceable. | 然后 司机的名字 不知道怎么念 |
[22:33] | Ha! I can’t even say… | 我甚至不能念出… |
[22:35] | – Hey, you called for a ride? – Yes, thank you. | -你叫的车吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[22:36] | Would you be so kind as to drive | 你愿意好心 |
[22:38] | this young woman wherever she would like to go? | 搭载这个年轻女士一程吗 |
[22:40] | I’m going to the county courthouse. | 我要去县法院大楼 |
[22:42] | Chestnut and Jefferson. | 切斯纳特街和杰斐逊路交叉路口 |
[22:47] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[22:52] | I don’t really know how we got here, | 我真不知道我们怎么会走到这一步 |
[22:54] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[22:56] | I remember being an honest businessman in a happy marriage | 我还记得在你出现之前 我是个诚实的商人 |
[22:59] | until you came along. | 拥有幸福的婚姻 |
[23:00] | Constantin, I can save your life. | 康斯坦丁 我能救你 |
[23:02] | Seduced my wife. | 引诱我的妻子 |
[23:03] | To her credit, Katarina broke it off, | 不过说实话 卡特莲娜和你分手了 |
[23:05] | – but you couldn’t let go. – I have a cure. | -你却不愿放手 -我有救你的方法 |
[23:07] | I came home one night and they were gone — | 我回家了一夜 他们就都消失了… |
[23:09] | my wife, my child. | 我的妻子 我的孩子 |
[23:16] | My girl who’s not even my girl. | 我的女儿甚至不是我的亲生女儿 |
[23:17] | If you wanna live, call the number. | 如果你想活命 打这个电话 |
[23:19] | As you can imagine, I have many questions. | 如你所想 我有好多疑问 |
[23:21] | There’s a science. Some sort of genetics. | 有一种技术 源自遗传学 |
[23:24] | It’s called CRISPR. | 叫做克里斯柏 |
[23:27] | Your magic bullet to save my life | 你打算用来救我一命的好法子 |
[23:29] | is some experimental treatment | 不过是一项实验性的疗法 |
[23:30] | they’re not even testing on humans. | 甚至都没做过人体试验 |
[23:32] | CRISPR is not just experimental. | 克里斯柏不止是实验性的 |
[23:34] | Gene re-sequencing may work someday, | 基因重排或许将来某天能奏效 |
[23:36] | but I won’t live that long. | 但我活不到那么久了 |
[23:38] | There was a breakthrough 19 years ago | 十九年前一位科学家 |
[23:40] | by a scientist who was murdered. | 有了突破性进展 他后来遇害 |
[23:42] | His partner carried on his work | 他的搭档继续该工作 |
[23:44] | on humans, not animals, | 在人体上 而非动物上 |
[23:46] | with remarkable success. | 有重大成功 |
[23:48] | I have a doctor who can apply that science today. | 我现在手上有一位能使用该项技术的医生 |
[23:52] | I can make her available to you. | 我可以安排她来治你 |
[23:54] | And why would you save my life? | 你为什么要救我呢 |
[23:57] | Because I want you to save mine. | 因为我想救自己 |
[24:00] | Call the number. | 打电话吧 |
[24:05] | Because of my chronic illness, | 由于得了这个慢性病 |
[24:07] | I’ve become something of an expert | 我在处理疼痛方面 |
[24:09] | in pain management — | 已经算是专家了 |
[24:10] | what causes it and what prevents it. | 施加疼痛与抑制它 |
[24:14] | Naturally occurring toxins, bacterial proteins, | 自然存在的毒素 细菌蛋白 |
[24:18] | mutagens. | 诱变因素 |
[24:21] | I’m confident Mr. Kleeb can encourage you | 我相信克里布先生能激励你 |
[24:25] | to answer some of my questions, Raymond. | 回答我的部分问题 雷蒙德 |
[24:27] | As I said, I have many. | 我说过 我有很多问题 |
[24:39] | Now, let’s start at the beginning. | 现在 我们从头开始 |
[24:50] | We’ll deliver them in one hour. | 一个小时内送到 |
[24:54] | The meeting is set. The same bus stop. | 会面安排好了 还是那个公车站 |
[24:57] | Just the doctor and Miss Bockes. | 只有医生和伯克斯小姐 |
[25:01] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[25:02] | Just need a little blood work. | 只要费一点血 |
[25:07] | Okay. All right. | 好的 行 |
[25:09] | That was Aram. No dice. | 是阿兰姆 还是不行 |
[25:10] | There’s no business, no shell companies, | 没有生意 没有空壳公司 |
[25:12] | nothing that links to Kirk. | 都和柯克关联不上 |
[25:13] | Anything on that silver panel van? | 银色厢式货车有什么发现吗 |
[25:14] | No, we gotta keep knocking. | 没有 还得继续查 |
[25:16] | We’re never gonna find Kirk’s safe house this way. | 这样不可能找得到柯克的安全屋 |
[25:29] | They’ve been driving a silver panel van. | 他们开的是银色厢式货车 |
[25:31] | You see anything like that around here today? | 今天你有看到那类车吗 |
[25:33] | No. Who are they? | 没有 他们是什么人 |
[25:34] | Did anyone enter the club in the last hour or so? | 最近几个小时有人来俱乐部吗 |
[25:37] | Sure, but I wouldn’t have let them inside | 当然 但如果没有会员卡 |
[25:38] | without a membership card. | 我是不会让他们进去的 |
[25:39] | You mind if we take a look around just in case? | 能否让我们进去看看 以防万一 |
[25:41] | No, fine with me. | 我不介意 |
[25:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[25:45] | Ressler. | 雷斯勒 |
[25:45] | All right, I’m looking at CCTV feeds | 好的 我在看监控录像 |
[25:47] | of a silver panel van | 发现不到五分钟之前 |
[25:49] | that crossed through the intersection | 有一辆银色厢式货车 |
[25:50] | of Newmarket and Maiden less than five minutes ago. | 穿过了纽马基特和梅登路口 |
[25:53] | Aram’s got eyes on the van. | 阿兰姆发现了货车 |
[25:55] | All right, talk to me. | 好的 继续 |
[26:01] | – What is it? – Two cops asking questions. | -什么事 -两个条子来问 |
[26:04] | They’re gone now, but I can’t say they won’t be coming back. | 已经走了 但我说不准他们是否还会回来 |
[26:12] | I had proof that she was my daughter. | 我有证据证明她是我的女儿 |
[26:14] | A DNA test. | DNA检测 |
[26:18] | You saw what Katarina wanted you to see. | 你看到的是卡特莲娜希望你见到的 |
[26:23] | She lied to you | 她骗了你 |
[26:25] | about everything. | 所有事 |
[26:28] | KGB trained her to seduce… | 克格勃训练她来引诱 |
[26:32] | foreign diplomats, intel– intelligence | 外国外交官 情…情报 |
[26:36] | personnel… | 人员 |
[26:38] | into… | 来 |
[26:41] | believ– revealing secrets. | 相信…泄密 |
[26:44] | You always thought I was the interloper. | 你总觉得我是第三者 |
[26:48] | The truth is that I was an assignment. | 事实上我是她分到的一项任务 |
[26:52] | I’m — I’m sure you were, too. | 我…我相信你也是 |
[26:54] | That’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[26:57] | A cover then. | 那就是掩护吧 |
[26:58] | You were wealthy and powerful. | 你身价不菲 位高权重 |
[27:02] | Gave her access. | 能帮她开路 |
[27:03] | All that matters is that we had a family, | 关键在于我们结合建立了家庭 |
[27:06] | and you destroyed it. | 但被你毁了 |
[27:08] | We had a daughter, and you took her from us. | 我们生了个女儿 而你把她抢走了 |
[27:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:15] | If I dose him again, it could induce an Adrenergic storm. | 如果我再下药 会引起肾上腺素激增 |
[27:19] | We could lose him. | 他可能就死了 |
[27:22] | Are you her father? | 你是她父亲吗 |
[27:43] | Are you her father? | 你是她父亲吗 |
[27:49] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[27:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:56] | What good is killing me gonna do? | 杀了我有什么好处 |
[27:57] | It won’t bring him back. | 又救不回来他 |
[27:59] | He’s gonna die. He can’t be saved. | 他要死了 没的救了 |
[28:01] | Well, he wouldn’t need to be saved if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你 他本该没事 |
[28:04] | Come on. Up, up. | 快点 上去 上去 |
[28:06] | He’s dying because he’s sick. | 他会死是因为生病 |
[28:07] | I’m not talking about his death. That was inevitable. | 我不是在说他的死 这是无法避免的 |
[28:10] | I’m talking about who he’s become | 我是在说他变了个人 |
[28:13] | because of his obsession with you. | 因为对你的执念 |
[28:16] | He was a good man when I met him. | 我遇到他时他是个好人 |
[28:19] | And then he saw you, a fugitive on television. | 然后他看到了你 出现在电视上的逃犯 |
[28:23] | Finding you, that changed him. | 对你的找寻改变了他 |
[28:25] | He did things that I didn’t think he was capable of. | 他做了我想不到他能干出的事 |
[28:29] | Terrible things. Awful. | 可怕的事 糟糕的事 |
[28:33] | I blame you for that. | 我认为是你的错 |
[28:56] | You’re going to jail. | 你会进监狱 |
[29:02] | No. | 不 |
[29:04] | I’m not. | 我不会 |
[29:15] | His heart rate is 122. | 心率122 |
[29:17] | BP is 180 over 110. | 血压180/110 |
[29:19] | We’ve made him tachycardic. | 我们弄得他心动过速了 |
[29:21] | The antidote. | 解药 |
[29:31] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[29:34] | Relief. | 解脱 |
[29:35] | Which I administer next is completely up to you. | 我接下来注射哪个全取决于你 |
[29:41] | So be it. | 那好吧 |
[29:52] | I don’t know what this is. I don’t know why I’m here, | 我不知道这是怎么回事 我为什么在这里 |
[29:54] | but I am a district attorney | 但我是名地方检察官 |
[29:56] | and people will be looking for me. | 会有人找我的 |
[29:57] | – Who is she? – She is a miracle. | -她是谁 -是个奇迹 |
[30:01] | Lucille was a patient of mine. | 露西尔曾是我的病人 |
[30:03] | Lucille Bockes. That’s not possible. | 露西尔·伯克斯 不可能 |
[30:05] | I know. | 是的 |
[30:08] | What trick are you playing? | 你在玩什么把戏 |
[30:09] | It’s not a trick. | 不是把戏 |
[30:13] | It’s proof of concept. | 是支持假设的证据 |
[30:18] | CRISPR? | 克里斯柏 |
[30:19] | It can save you. | 能救你的命 |
[30:25] | If I let you go. | 如果我放了你 |
[30:27] | We both die… | 我们都死 |
[30:30] | or we both live. | 或都活 |
[30:34] | It’s up to you. | 由你决定 |
[30:41] | Run every test on her you can think of. | 对她做你所能做的所有测试 |
[30:43] | I don’t believe in miracles. | 我不相信奇迹 |
[30:45] | You’re telling me that Reddington was there with Kirk. | 你是说雷丁顿和柯克在一起 |
[30:48] | Yeah. He traded himself for me. | 对 他用自己换了我 |
[30:50] | They were in some kind of an underground parking lot? | 他们在某个地下停车场里 |
[30:51] | There were no signs, no markers. | 没有指示牌 没有路标 |
[30:53] | They had my head covered going in and out. | 我进去和出来时脑袋是被蒙住的 |
[30:55] | Any idea how close it is? | 知道有多远吗 |
[30:56] | I’d say we drove 15, maybe 20 minutes. | 大概开了十五到二十分钟 |
[30:59] | 10 mile radius to search. | 16公里的搜查半径 |
[31:00] | We’re right back to where we started. | 我们又回到原点了 |
[31:02] | No, we’re not. I have an idea. | 不 我们没有 我有个主意 |
[31:06] | – Yeah. – Aram, I have a question. | -什么 -阿兰姆 我有个问题 |
[31:08] | If the van Kirk’s guys were using has a GPS system, | 如果柯克手下用的货车装有定位系统 |
[31:11] | could you use that to retrace where it’s been? | 你能通过它追踪他们去过的地方吗 |
[31:14] | If the van has a telematics system, | 如果货车有车载信息系统的话 |
[31:16] | it may have a two-way link to a service provider | 它可能与服务提供者间有个双向链路 |
[31:18] | that relays GPS data. | 用于传输定位数据 |
[31:20] | Okay, I’m standing at the van. | 好 我正站在货车旁边 |
[31:21] | What do you need to make that happen? | 你需要我做什么 |
[31:23] | Maybe she’s a miracle. Maybe she’s not a miracle. | 也许她是个奇迹 也许不是 |
[31:27] | Either way, you’re gonna have to answer my question. | 无论如何 你都得回答我 |
[31:31] | – No. – You’re not her father? | -不 -你不是她父亲 |
[31:33] | No, I’m not gonna answer your question. | 不 我不会回答你 |
[31:37] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[31:40] | She lived at — at your house | 她曾经住在…你家 |
[31:44] | as your daughter… | 以你女儿的身份 |
[31:48] | on and off for… | 断断续续 |
[31:50] | four years. | 过了四年 |
[31:53] | Sometimes you were there, sometimes you weren’t. | 你有时候在 有时不在 |
[31:57] | What difference does it make? | 是不是她父亲又怎样呢 |
[31:59] | Are you her father? | 你是她父亲吗 |
[32:02] | Sam Milhoan raised her after that. | 那之后是萨姆·米罗恩抚养的她 |
[32:04] | Are you her father? | 你是她父亲吗 |
[32:06] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[32:10] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[32:12] | If I inject him again… | 要是再注射 |
[32:16] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一遍 |
[32:19] | Is Masha your daughter? | 玛莎是你女儿吗 |
[32:33] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[32:37] | Yes… | 是 |
[32:40] | Is that what you want me to say? | 这就是你想听到的吗 |
[32:47] | Yes, Elizabeth is my daughter. | 是的 伊丽莎白是我女儿 |
[33:02] | – It’s true? – Yes. I did a full work up. | -真的吗 -是的 我做了全套检测 |
[33:06] | She’s cured. | 她痊愈了 |
[33:08] | My proposition still stands. | 我的提议依然有效 |
[33:12] | How? | 怎么会的 |
[33:13] | What does it matter how? | 这重要吗 |
[33:14] | Dr. Shaw saved my life. | 肖医生救了我一命 |
[33:17] | Dr. Shaw is standing by in a fully assembled lab | 肖医生正在设备齐全的实验室 |
[33:20] | waiting for you. | 等着你 |
[33:31] | I want everybody out. Clear the area. | 所有人出去 清场 |
[33:33] | Miss Bockes, you’re free to go. | 伯克斯小姐 你可以走了 |
[33:35] | All of you, go. | 所有人 走 |
[33:38] | Out! | 出去 |
[33:48] | So… you can cure me. | 你可以治愈我 |
[33:53] | How ironic. You, of all people. | 太讽刺了 居然是你 |
[33:57] | But if the price for my life is sharing the earth with you, | 但如果我活着就意味着不能杀你 |
[34:03] | I’m gonna have to turn you down. | 我不得不拒绝你 |
[34:09] | All right, stay on Hampden unless you cross 188, | 沿着汉普登街开到188号 |
[34:11] | then take your next right. | 然后下个路口右拐 |
[34:12] | Aram, we don’t have time to retrace the entire route. | 阿兰姆 我们没时间回顾整条路线 |
[34:14] | The site had an underground parking structure. | 那里有个地下停车场 |
[34:16] | Does that help you filter the search? | 能帮你缩小搜索范围吗 |
[34:18] | Well, it would, | 可以 |
[34:19] | except that van covered over 40 miles of road today. | 但货车今天在路上开了六十五公里 |
[34:21] | Aram, Keen said she was on the road for 15, maybe 20 minutes. | 阿兰姆 基恩说车开了十五到二十分钟 |
[34:24] | Can you narrow the route pattern to a specific window of time? | 你能把行车路线确定在一个时间段吗 |
[34:27] | Determine the speed and the number of stops. | 确定车速和停车次数 |
[34:30] | The van made eight stops in the last 96 minutes. | 货车在过去九十六分钟内停了八次 |
[34:32] | An apartment complex in Friendship Heights, | 友谊高地一幢公寓大楼 |
[34:35] | a gym in Bethesda, | 塞斯达一间健身房 |
[34:36] | – what looks like a strip mall — Wait, wait. Did you say gym? | -一间商场 -慢着 你说健身房 |
[34:39] | Uh, right. Bodhi Fitness. | 没错 菩提健身房 |
[34:41] | That’s the place. | 就是那里 |
[34:43] | Since we have a history together, | 我们也是老相识了 |
[34:47] | I’ll give you the choice. | 我给你个选择 |
[34:50] | Would you prefer to suffocate | 你想被闷死 |
[34:54] | or to have a heart attack? | 还是犯心脏病 |
[34:57] | You’re not gonna kill me. | 你不会杀我 |
[34:58] | And why is that? Because that means I’ll die, too? | 为什么 就因为我也会死吗 |
[35:02] | Dying isn’t so bad. | 死不可怕 |
[35:06] | I did it once in Marrakesh. | 我在马拉喀什死过一次 |
[35:08] | Suffocation. You talk too much. | 还是闷死你吧 你话太多 |
[35:13] | Perhaps I should listen more. | 或许我该少说多听 |
[35:19] | Tell me about Katarina. | 跟我说说卡特莲娜吧 |
[35:22] | And why would I do that? | 凭什么 |
[35:24] | Because we both miss her. | 因为我俩都很想她 |
[35:29] | Because… | 因为 |
[35:33] | after all these years… | 这么多年 |
[35:38] | I have forgotten what she was… really like. | 我都忘了她的样子 |
[35:44] | You remember what she did, | 你记得她的所为 |
[35:47] | and not who she was. | 却不记得她的为人 |
[35:51] | Remind me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[35:56] | When — when we — | 当我们… |
[35:58] | When we first met, | 当我们初识时 |
[36:02] | there was this house | 有个房子 |
[36:04] | near where she lived, a case study house | 离她家很近 一栋实验性住房 |
[36:07] | built by this famous | 是一位世纪中叶 |
[36:10] | mid-century architect. | 著名建筑师建造的 |
[36:13] | Over dinner one night, she said she wanted to look at it. | 有天晚上吃饭时 她说她想去看看 |
[36:18] | I thought she meant look from the street. | 我以为她只是想在街上看看 |
[36:21] | But when we got there, | 但我们到那时 |
[36:24] | she jumped the fence. | 她越过了围墙 |
[36:27] | The lights were on. | 里面灯亮着 |
[36:29] | People lived there. | 有人在屋里 |
[36:31] | She didn’t care. | 但她不在乎 |
[36:33] | I stood there — | 我站在那里 |
[36:35] | frozen, angry, nervous. | 又冷又生气 还紧张 |
[36:40] | Then I felt | 然后我感到 |
[36:43] | this rush of exhilaration. | 一种突然的喜悦 |
[36:46] | I climbed up, | 我爬上围墙 |
[36:49] | looked into the yard… | 看向院里 |
[36:54] | and she was just… | 她只是 |
[36:56] | Dancing. | 在跳舞 |
[36:59] | Unafraid. | 无所畏惧 |
[37:01] | Daring. Being. | 勇敢 鲜活 |
[37:06] | I’d never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的事 |
[37:12] | She had… | 她曾经 |
[37:14] | A joy for living. | 活得很开心 |
[37:17] | She was more alive than anyone I knew. | 她比我认识的任何一个人还过得鲜活 |
[37:23] | When I heard she killed herself… | 当我听说她自杀时 |
[37:29] | I didn’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[37:31] | I still don’t. | 现在仍然不相信 |
[37:34] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:36] | I didn’t see what she wanted me to see of her, | 我没看到她希望我在她身上看到的东西 |
[37:40] | I saw her. | 我看到的就是她 |
[37:44] | And despite what happened, | 尽管发生了那些事 |
[37:47] | I know she loved me. | 我知道她曾经爱过我 |
[38:05] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不是非得这么做 |
[38:07] | Raymond, | 雷蒙德 |
[38:09] | there’s nothing in this world | 在这个世上 |
[38:11] | you can tell me to change my mind. | 无论你说什么都无法让我改变主意 |
[38:26] | ♬透过雨雪♬ | |
[38:27] | ♬我们看到♬ | |
[38:29] | ♬这条安静的街道♬ | |
[38:33] | ♬是否应该离开♬ | |
[38:36] | ♬选择择日再战♬ | |
[38:40] | ♬因为这些都是♬ | |
[38:46] | ♬道别的话语♬ | |
[38:54] | ♬骨头断裂 帷幕降下♬ | |
[38:57] | ♬而她却早已离开♬ | |
[39:01] | ♬我不知她的去向♬ | |
[39:04] | ♬总有一天我会知道♬ | |
[39:08] | ♬这些都是♬ | |
[39:09] | Reddington did what? | 雷丁顿做了什么 |
[39:10] | We thought he kidnapped Dr. Shaw in order to make sure | 我们以为他绑架肖医生 |
[39:12] | that Kirk died. | 是为了确保柯克死 |
[39:14] | But the truth is, he kidnapped her | 可事实是 他绑架她 |
[39:17] | hoping to keep Kirk alive. | 是希望能保住柯克一命 |
[39:18] | The data recovered from Kirk’s lab indicates | 柯克实验室里所恢复的数据显示 |
[39:20] | that Reddington was trying to prove to Kirk | 雷丁顿想要向柯克证明 |
[39:22] | that Shaw could save him. | 肖可以救他 |
[39:24] | Why the hell would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[39:25] | Why does Reddington do any of the things he does? | 雷丁顿做的哪件事能说清楚为什么呢 |
[39:27] | – And where’s Kirk? – We don’t know. | -柯克在哪 -我们不知道 |
[39:30] | We’re sure as hell gonna find out. | 我们一定要找到他 |
[39:50] | ♬我将耐心等待♬ | |
[39:54] | ♬细心解决♬ | |
[39:55] | ♬安心凝视♬ | |
[39:57] | ♬抽屉早已清空♬ | |
[40:01] | ♬我已一无所有♬ | |
[40:04] | ♬这些都是♬ | |
[40:10] | ♬道别的话语♬ | |
[40:18] | ♬这些都是♬ | |
[40:25] | So it worked? | 这么说成功了 |
[40:27] | Yes. | 成功了 |
[40:34] | I’ll take that as a thank you. | 我就当你说谢谢了 |
[40:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:53] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[41:08] | Kirk? | 柯克呢 |
[41:11] | Gone. | 消失了 |
[41:12] | – Dead? – Gone. | -死了吗 -消失了 |
[41:15] | I don’t — I don’t understand. How did you… | 我不…明白 你怎么… |
[41:17] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:23] | May I? | 我可否 |
[41:28] | Come here. Come here. Yes. | 来 来 乖 |
[41:34] | Here you go. | 给 |
[41:49] | You know, I really believed he was my father. | 我真的相信他是我父亲 |
[41:53] | You had every reason to. | 你有充分理由相信 |
[41:55] | Except for one. | 除了一个 |
[41:57] | You. | 就是你 |
[41:58] | You told me my father died when I was a little girl. | 你说过 我父亲在我小时候过世了 |
[42:01] | I just… | 我只是 |
[42:05] | I guess I didn’t want to believe it. | 我想我只是不愿相信吧 |
[42:10] | I really wanted my dad here to see her grow up. | 我真的希望我爸爸能在这里看着她长大 |
[42:15] | He would’ve wanted that, too. | 他也会如此希望 |