时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[00:09] | It’s called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. | 这叫史蒂芬斯-強森症候群 |
[00:12] | A rare, but serious reaction | 是你现在所服药物的 |
[00:14] | to the medicine you’ve been taking. | 一种罕见但很严重的反应 |
[00:16] | You said you could help. | 你说你可以帮我的 |
[00:18] | We’ve done everything we can, Mr. Blake. | 我们已经做了所有能做的 布雷克先生 |
[00:20] | Our goal now is to make you as comfortable as possible. | 现在我们会尽可能让你好受一些 |
[00:22] | Can you describe what you’re feeling? | 能描述一下你现在的感觉吗 |
[00:24] | What do you mean, “everything we can?” | 你说”所有能做的”是什么意思 |
[00:26] | I can’t — I can’t… | 我不能 我不能 |
[00:29] | I’m sorry you haven’t responded to our treatment. | 很抱歉治疗对你无效 |
[00:31] | I hope it’s some small consolation | 我们从对你的治疗中学到的 |
[00:33] | that what we’ve learned from treating you | 会用于帮助其他人 |
[00:35] | will help others in your situation. | 希望这对你来说能算是小小的慰藉 |
[00:45] | He’s the second one this week. | 他是这周的第二个了 |
[00:50] | He knew the odds. | 他知道治疗的风险 |
[00:52] | The morgue is filled to capacity. | 太平间已经塞满了 |
[00:54] | Please… | 救救我 |
[00:57] | Please, God. | 救我 上帝啊 |
[00:59] | Please… | 救我 |
[01:08] | Use the bone saw. | 用骨锯 |
[01:15] | 艾德里安·肖医生 第98号 | |
[01:18] | Mr. Kirk, you’re being charged under Title 18, Chapter 113B | 柯克先生 你将被起诉违反《美国法典》 |
[01:22] | of the United States Code — | 113B章18条 |
[01:24] | Acts of Terrorism Transcending National Boundaries. | 跨国恐怖主义罪行 |
[01:27] | Whomsoever kills, maims, | 任何针对美国政府探员 |
[01:29] | or creates a substantial risk of harm to any agent | 进行的杀戮 伤害 |
[01:31] | of the United States government | 或造成严重损害风险的行为 |
[01:32] | is guilty of violating this statute. | 均属违反此条法规 |
[01:35] | That’s a fancy way of saying you killed a lot of good men. | 其实就是说你杀了很多好人 |
[01:39] | Anything you want to say? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[01:45] | Then we’re done here. | 那就这样吧 |
[01:51] | You know the truth, Masha. | 你知道真相了 玛莎 |
[01:54] | If this is what it took for you to call me “Father,” | 如果这就是让你叫我”父亲”的代价 |
[01:57] | it was worth it. | 那一切都是值得的 |
[02:09] | Have you ever been spearfishing? | 你试过用鱼叉捕鱼吗 |
[02:11] | You should go spearfishing. | 你应该去试试 |
[02:12] | I love spearfishing. | 我特别爱用鱼叉捕鱼 |
[02:14] | On the Ambergris Caye, there is a reef — | 在安伯格里斯岛 有一处礁石 |
[02:17] | If there’s a reason you felt this story couldn’t wait, | 如果你觉得这个故事非讲不可 |
[02:19] | I’d love to hear it, but quickly if possible. | 我很愿意听 不过说快些 |
[02:24] | I have a Blacklister for you. They call him The Coroner. | 我有一位黑名单人物要给你 被称为验尸人 |
[02:28] | I just got my baby back, | 我的孩子 丈夫 |
[02:29] | my husband, my family. | 还有家庭都刚回到我身边 |
[02:31] | This can wait. | 以后再说吧 |
[02:33] | – Lionfish. – Lionfish? | -狮子鱼 -狮子鱼 |
[02:36] | An aggressive, invasive species threatens the local habitat, | 凶猛的入侵物种 威胁着当地生态环境 |
[02:41] | leaves destruction in its wake. | 并随之带来毁灭性的打击 |
[02:43] | Sound like anyone we know? | 听起来像我们认识的人吗 |
[02:44] | Whatever destruction Kirk has caused is over. | 柯克造成的破坏都已经结束了 |
[02:48] | I took aim and released. | 我瞄准后放出鱼叉 |
[02:51] | In the water, it sounded like a dull thud, | 鱼叉入水后听起来像一声闷响 |
[02:54] | but the spear passed clear through. | 但鱼叉刺穿了鱼的身体 |
[02:57] | I’d already bagged six of them with glancing blows, tail shots. | 我已经用侧击捕了六条 都打在尾部 |
[03:01] | So I knew this last predator was mine. | 我知道这最后一条也是我的 |
[03:04] | And the destruction it had caused was over. | 而它引起的破坏也已经结束了 |
[03:09] | And then… | 之后 |
[03:11] | it wriggled free. | 它游走了 |
[03:14] | Kirk isn’t wriggling anywhere. | 柯克哪儿也去不了 |
[03:15] | But he will, Lizzy, | 但他会的 莉兹 |
[03:16] | with the help of someone on the inside. | 在内应的帮助下 |
[03:18] | We caught the Thrushes, arrested his mole. | 我们抓住了”画眉党” 逮捕了他的内鬼 |
[03:21] | – Who else is there? – You. | -还有谁 -你 |
[03:23] | You think I’m gonna help Kirk escape? | 你觉得我会帮助柯克逃跑 |
[03:25] | I think you’re compassionate. You believe he’s your father. | 我觉得你很有同情心 相信他是你的父亲 |
[03:29] | When push comes to shove, | 到了紧要关头 |
[03:31] | your impulse will be to save him. | 你的冲动会救了他 |
[03:34] | Fine. I’ll bite. | 好吧 我信你 |
[03:36] | Tell me more. | 跟我说说 |
[03:38] | According to Reddington, | 据雷丁顿所说 |
[03:39] | the Coroner runs a witness protection program for criminals. | 验尸人运营一个针对罪犯的”证人保护计划” |
[03:43] | He provides them with new lives, | 他提供给他们新生活 |
[03:44] | fully documented – from cradle to present. | 包括从出生起的全部文件 |
[03:47] | Then he takes the identities of the dead | 之后他用已死之人的身份 |
[03:49] | and somehow manages to keep them alive on paper — | 使他们在名义上继续存活 |
[03:52] | elementary school report cards, marriage licenses, | 小学成绩单 结婚证书 |
[03:55] | confirmation certificates. | 确认证书 这些都有 |
[03:56] | He then takes these meticulously crafted identities | 之后将这些仔细修改过的身份 |
[03:59] | and sells them to the world’s most dangerous criminals. | 卖给世界上最危险的罪犯 |
[04:02] | And how does this relate to Kirk? | 这跟柯克有什么关系 |
[04:03] | Reddington believes Kirk is going to escape | 雷丁顿认为柯克会逃跑 |
[04:05] | and that when he does, | 等他逃跑后 |
[04:07] | the Coroner will help him vanish. | 验尸人会帮助他消失 |
[04:09] | So did Reddington tell you how Kirk was going to escape? | 雷丁顿有告诉你柯克会如何逃跑吗 |
[04:11] | Of course not, because he’s not going to. | 当然没有 因为他不会 |
[04:13] | And this Coroner — how does Reddington | 这个验尸人 雷丁顿怎么 |
[04:14] | even know this guy exists? | 会知道这个人的存在 |
[04:16] | Well, apparently, he lost a job to the Coroner. | 显然 他有一单生意被验尸人抢了 |
[04:18] | Her name was Giza Barerra. | 她的名字是吉扎·巴勒拉 |
[04:21] | I know that name. | 我知道那个名字 |
[04:22] | Barerra’s father was a Mexican drug trafficker | 巴勒拉的父亲是墨西哥毒贩 |
[04:24] | who forced her to marry a dangerous rival | 强迫她嫁给一个危险的对手 |
[04:26] | when she was 14 years old. | 那时她只有十四岁 |
[04:28] | 20 years later, she got her revenge | 二十年后 她报了仇 |
[04:29] | by murdering her father and his rival, | 杀了她父亲还有他的对手 |
[04:32] | uniting their cartels under her leadership. | 并将两个贩毒集团集合在她的领导下 |
[04:34] | The other cartels felt threatened. | 其他贩毒集团感到了威胁 |
[04:36] | So 6 years later, 60,000 people were dead. | 所以六年后 六万人死掉 |
[04:39] | Giza Barerra disappeared. | 吉扎·巴勒拉从此销声匿迹 |
[04:40] | Thanks to an identity sold to her by The Coroner. | 这得多亏验尸人卖给她一个新身份 |
[04:43] | Now Barerra was raised in a convent. | 现在的巴勒拉是在一处修道院长大 |
[04:46] | Apparently, her father also was a devout Catholic | 显然 她父亲也是一位虔诚的天主教徒 |
[04:48] | who insisted his child learn Latin. | 并坚持让孩子学习拉丁语 |
[04:50] | Latin. That’s your lead. | 拉丁语 你就这线索 |
[04:52] | People are creatures of habit. | 人总会遵从已有的习惯 |
[04:54] | They gravitate to what they know. | 倾向于自己已知的事物 |
[04:56] | Barerra may have gotten a new life, a new identity, | 也许巴勒拉有了新身份 开始了新生活 |
[04:58] | but she’s still the same person | 但她还是原来的那个人 |
[04:59] | with the same skill set. | 掌握原有的专业技能 |
[05:01] | And we figured she’d use one of them to make a living. | 我们想她应该会以此谋生 |
[05:03] | So I wrote an algorithm to search for schools | 所以我编了算法来搜索 |
[05:05] | that still require Latin | 要求掌握拉丁语的学校 |
[05:07] | and cross-indexed it with a web search | 并和网络搜索到的 |
[05:08] | of tutoring services that teach Latin and, well… | 拉丁语家教机构进行交叉比对 |
[05:13] | 圣爱德华学校 阿耶拉·雷纳塔 | |
[05:13] | …this woman works at a private school in Brooklyn Heights. | 这女人在布鲁克林高地一所私立学校工作 |
[05:17] | – Think it could be her? – Let’s ask her. | -有没有可能是她 -问问就知道了 |
[05:19] | Ressler, Navabi, check it out. | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去查查 |
[05:21] | If it is Barerra, | 如果真是巴勒拉 |
[05:22] | I want to know how she made contact | 我想知道她如何联系上 |
[05:23] | with this Coroner. | 这位验尸人的 |
[05:34] | It’s okay to talk with him. | 你可以和他谈谈 |
[05:37] | He said he won’t talk to anyone without a lawyer present. | 他说没有律师在场就不会开口 |
[05:39] | Not about the case, no. | 不谈案子 |
[05:41] | I’m sure he would talk about you, your past. | 我相信他愿意谈谈你 你的过去 |
[05:44] | You’re his daughter, Elizabeth. | 你是他的女儿 伊丽莎白 |
[05:45] | It’s a lot to process. | 有很多事情需要理清 |
[05:47] | The only way to start is by talking with him. | 只有和他谈谈才能开始 |
[06:02] | I feel like you deserve some clarity | 我觉得你有权知道 |
[06:04] | on what’s about to happen. | 接下来的安排 |
[06:06] | They’re transferring you to Fort McNair, | 他们将把你转到麦克奈尔堡 |
[06:08] | where you’ll be held until your initial hearing. | 你会一直被关到预审听证会 |
[06:10] | You’ll have access to your lawyers — | 会给你联系律师 |
[06:12] | Did you mean what you said when you called me “Father”? | 你叫我”父亲”是认真的吗 |
[06:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:18] | And yet you picked Reddington. | 可你还是选了雷丁顿 |
[06:21] | I picked myself. | 我选的是自己 |
[06:23] | You said you were trying to protect Agnes from Reddington, | 你说你是想保护艾格尼斯不受雷丁顿伤害 |
[06:26] | and that’s my decision to make — and Tom’s. | 而这决定权应该在我 还有汤姆 |
[06:28] | But no one else’s. Not even my father’s. | 而不是其他人 我父亲也不行 |
[06:31] | You remind me so much of her. | 你总让我想起她 |
[06:34] | Your mother. | 你的母亲 |
[06:35] | She was an amazing woman. | 她是个非凡的女人 |
[06:37] | I’ve been wanting to tell you about her. | 我一直都想跟你谈谈她 |
[06:39] | I thought we had more time. | 我以为我们日子还长着呢 |
[06:42] | Whatever stories you have — | 不管你有什么故事 |
[06:44] | Not stories. Truths. | 不是故事 是事实 |
[06:47] | About her and about Reddington. | 她的 还有雷丁顿的 |
[06:51] | I’m not helping you escape. | 我不会帮你逃出去 |
[06:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:59] | You just don’t see it. | 你只是没意识到 |
[07:04] | Alexander? | 亚历山大 |
[07:06] | That you’ve helped… already. | 你已经…帮过了 |
[07:11] | More than you could ever poss… | 远多于你能… |
[07:14] | Kirk? | 柯克 |
[07:16] | Enter the code! Open the door right now! | 输入密码 马上开门 |
[07:23] | He’s not breathing! | 他没有呼吸了 |
[07:25] | Get a medic in here now! | 快叫医护人员 |
[07:31] | 沃尔特·里德医疗中心 贝塞斯达 马里兰州 | |
[07:38] | We’ll be taking the whole wing. | 我们会接管整个侧楼 |
[07:40] | Everyone in and out will get a full body scan. | 出入人员都要经全身扫描 |
[07:42] | – This guy’s that important? – He is to us. | -这家伙有那么重要吗 -对我们是的 |
[07:44] | Your prisoner’s in the end stages of aplastic anemia. | 你们的犯人处于再生障碍性贫血末期 |
[07:47] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:48] | An average person has between 150 to 400,000 platelets | 普通人血小板浓度为每微升 |
[07:52] | per microliter of blood. | 十五万至四十万 |
[07:54] | Mr. Kirk’s is under 10,000. | 柯克先生在一万以下 |
[07:56] | I’d expect to see intracranial bleeding within hours. | 几个小时内估计就会出现颅内出血 |
[08:00] | Treatment? | 怎么治疗 |
[08:01] | He’s been receiving transfusions for many years. | 多年来他都在接受输血 |
[08:03] | If I give him another at this point, | 如果现在再输血 |
[08:05] | he’s liable to suffer autoimmune shock. | 他很可能会出现自体免疫性休克 |
[08:07] | – And if you don’t? – He bleeds to death. | -不输血呢 -就会失血而死 |
[08:10] | Once we get the test results back, | 一拿到检测结果 |
[08:12] | I’ll formulate a treatment plan. | 我就会制定治疗计划 |
[08:14] | But my guess is, all this firepower is wasted. | 但我认为你安排这些人手毫无意义 |
[08:19] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[08:21] | Unless he has a blood relative willing to donate stem cells | 除非有血亲捐献不会造成他身体排异的 |
[08:24] | his body won’t reject, | 干细胞 |
[08:26] | your prisoner will be dead by morning. | 否则这位犯人将见不到明天的太阳 |
[08:33] | Kirk is being held under guard | 柯克被关在贝塞斯达 |
[08:35] | in a U.S. Army hospital in Bethesda. | 一所重重把守的美军医院 |
[08:37] | I want a full workup of all medical requirements for his transport | 准备好对他进行转移所需的全套医疗设备 |
[08:41] | and a list of potential destinations, | 和可能的目的地清单 |
[08:42] | both overt and covert. | 公开和秘密的都要 |
[08:44] | Get me a breakdown on the legalities of extradition. | 帮我分析引渡的法律条文 |
[08:47] | And find me an airfield in close proximity | 在附近找一处能停他飞机的 |
[08:49] | that will take his jet — | 飞机场 |
[08:50] | preferably one on the flight paths | 最好是在杜勒斯机场出港 |
[08:51] | of international flights out of Dulles. | 国际航班的飞行航线上 |
[08:53] | Don’t we need to get him out of the hospital first? | 不该先把他搞出医院吗 |
[08:55] | Leave that to me. | 那就交给我了 |
[09:00] | 布鲁克林高地 纽约市 纽约州 | |
[09:02] | Renata has been tutoring our students in Latin for a decade. | 雷纳塔已经在这里教了十年拉丁语 |
[09:06] | She’s an inspiration. | 她很能带动教学 |
[09:07] | Somehow makes a dead language come alive. | 使这门古老的语言重焕生机 |
[09:10] | Oh, you wanted to see me? | 你找我有事 |
[09:12] | Yes, these are Agents Ressler and Navabi from the FBI. | 他们是联调局的雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比探员 |
[09:16] | Can we see some identification, please? | 能看下你的证件吗 |
[09:17] | Yes. Of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[09:20] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:21] | So how long have you been in the country for? | 你来美国多少年了 |
[09:25] | 11 years. | 十一年 |
[09:27] | I don’t understand what’s going on. | 我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[09:29] | That’s a nice tattoo. | 纹身不错 |
[09:33] | Where I come from, a tattoo is a dream made flesh. | 在我们老家 纹身就是实体的梦 |
[09:36] | A rose is a sign of beauty. | 玫瑰代表了美 |
[09:38] | Except when laid on a grave. | 除了被摆在墓碑的时候 |
[09:50] | Over here! | 那边 |
[10:15] | You’re not supposed to have guns in school. | 你们不能带枪来学校 |
[10:20] | Santa Muerte? | 死亡圣神 |
[10:22] | I hear the Mexican cartels pray to her for protection. | 听说墨西哥黑帮都会求她保护 |
[10:26] | Can I have my shirt back now? | 现在能把衬衫还我了吗 |
[10:28] | Your DNA is going to come back IDing you as Giza Barerra. | DNA检测结果会证明你就是吉扎·巴勒拉 |
[10:32] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[10:34] | Well, I bet you know who Alejandro Medina is. | 你肯定知道亚力山卓·麦迪那 |
[10:36] | See, we know that you killed his father | 我们知道你接管他的帮派时 |
[10:38] | when you took over his cartel. | 杀了他父亲 |
[10:40] | I wonder what kind of a tattoo he’s gonna give you | 我很好奇如果他知道你还活着 |
[10:42] | when he finds out that you’re alive. | 会给你纹上什么 |
[10:44] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[10:49] | You were 14 years old when your father married you | 那年你才十四岁 却被父亲嫁给一个 |
[10:51] | to a man 40 years older than you. | 长你四十岁的男人 |
[10:53] | I can’t imagine what that was like. | 我无法想象你的感受 |
[10:56] | Fathers are supposed to protect their daughters. | 身为人父 他们本该保护自己的女儿 |
[10:59] | Yours didn’t. | 但你的父亲没有 |
[11:02] | But we can | 不过我们可以保护你 |
[11:02] | if you tell us how to contact The Coroner. | 只要你告诉我们如何联系上验尸人 |
[11:12] | Every week there’s a standing ad in the “Lexington Herald” | 每周《列克星敦先锋报》上都有广告 |
[11:15] | asking for volunteers for a blood drive. | 征集献血志愿者 |
[11:18] | Tell them you’re a phlebotomist with Cardinal Hill, | 告诉他们你是主教山的采血医师 |
[11:21] | and you’ll get a text with the time and place | 就会收到短信 告知下轮献血的 |
[11:22] | for the next drive. | 时间和地点 |
[11:24] | They’ll take prints, DNA swabs, | 他们会采集指纹 DNA |
[11:26] | anything needed to verify you’re not a cop. | 采取一切必要措施证明你不是警察 |
[11:29] | Before he turns you into someone new, | 在给你新身份之前 |
[11:32] | The Coroner likes to know who you’ve been. | 验尸人想确认你过去的身份 |
[11:35] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[11:36] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[11:37] | Won’t your fingerprints and DNA ID you as an agent of the FBI? | 你的指纹和DNA不会证明你就是联调局探员吗 |
[11:40] | No, they’ll ID me as an alias the Mossad set up | 不会 只会查到我加入特别小组之前 |
[11:42] | before I joined the task force. | 摩萨德给我安排的假名 |
[11:43] | Hello? Yes, it is. | 喂 是的 |
[11:47] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[11:51] | Dinner at Isobel’s. Clinch, party of two. | 在伊索韦尔的晚餐 确定 两个人 |
[11:55] | I’m in. | 成了 |
[12:07] | How’s Agnes? | 艾格尼斯怎么样了 |
[12:08] | She’s fine. Screaming. | 还好 一直哭 |
[12:11] | I know we’re supposed to let her cry herself to sleep, | 我知道我们该任她哭累了入睡 |
[12:13] | but talk about cruel and unusual. | 但那太残忍了 |
[12:15] | She missed you tonight. We both did. | 今晚她想你了 我们都想 |
[12:17] | I thought you’d be home earlier. | 以为你今晚不会那么晚呢 |
[12:18] | I know. I’m sorry I didn’t call. | 我明白 抱歉没打电话 |
[12:20] | Kirk collapsed in the Post Office. | 柯克在邮局晕倒了 |
[12:23] | Oh, well, that’s good. | 那挺不错的 |
[12:24] | His only hope is for a blood relative | 他唯一的希望就是有血亲 |
[12:27] | to donate stem cells. | 捐献干细胞 |
[12:29] | Are you thinking about it? | 你在考虑吗 |
[12:30] | I just wanted to talk to you about it. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[12:32] | Liz, what is there to talk about? | 莉斯 你说什么呢 |
[12:34] | He attacked our wedding, kidnapped you, | 他袭击了我们的婚礼 绑架了你 |
[12:35] | and threatened to throw our child from a rooftop. | 还威胁要把我们的孩子从屋顶扔下 |
[12:38] | And for that, he’ll spend the rest of his life in prison. | 所以他后半生都会吃牢饭 |
[12:40] | I’m not talking about freeing him. | 我不是打算释放他 |
[12:41] | I’m talking about saving his life. | 我是想救他一命 |
[12:42] | Why would you do that? | 为什么呢 |
[12:44] | Because he’s my father. | 因为他是我父亲 |
[12:46] | – No, he’s a stranger. – It’s not that simple. | -不 他只是个陌生人 -没那么简单 |
[12:49] | It is that simple. | 就那么简单 |
[12:50] | What if we were talking about your father? | 假如说的是你的父亲呢 |
[12:51] | What if you suddenly found him? | 假如你突然找到他了呢 |
[12:53] | Would you be able to walk away? | 你能轻易抽身离开吗 |
[12:56] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[12:57] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我才不信 |
[12:58] | Well, you should, ’cause I did… | 你该信 因为我就是那么做的 |
[13:01] | from my mother. | 离开我母亲 |
[13:03] | I met her while you were in Cuba. | 你在古巴时我见到了她 |
[13:05] | Wait, wait, wait. You met your mother? | 等等 你见到你母亲了 |
[13:07] | Yeah. Her name is Susan Hargrave. | 没错 她叫苏珊·哈格里夫 |
[13:09] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[13:11] | I was gonna tell you when things settled down, | 我本打算安定下来再告诉你 |
[13:12] | but…they never did. | 但…事情总是没完 |
[13:15] | How did it happen? What was she like? | 怎么回事 她是什么人 |
[13:17] | You must have a million questions. | 你肯定有好多问题 |
[13:18] | I do, and that’s my point, Liz. | 确实 这也是我想说的 莉斯 |
[13:19] | I have a million questions, and I am letting them go unanswered, | 虽然我有很多问题 但我不打算追要答案 |
[13:22] | and I think you should, too. | 希望你也能这样 |
[13:23] | You’re telling me you met your mother whom you’ve never known | 你是说 你见到从未谋面的母亲 |
[13:25] | and you were able to just… walk away? | 却能这么干脆离开 |
[13:28] | Yeah, from someone who abandoned me as a kid | 没错 离开这个抛下年幼的我 |
[13:30] | and has nothing to do with who I am or what I’ve become. | 和现在的我毫无关系的人 |
[13:33] | Same as Kirk — your father, my mother, | 柯克同理 你的父亲 我的母亲 |
[13:35] | they’re part of our past. | 他们只是我们的过去 |
[13:37] | But you’re my future. | 而你是我的未来 |
[13:40] | Liz, that’s all I’m interested in. | 莉斯 我只在乎这个 |
[13:43] | And I think it’s what you should be interested in, too. | 我想这也是你该关心的 |
[13:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:01] | Listen up, boys. This is him. | 听着 各位 就是他 |
[14:04] | No one wonder they call him The Coroner. | 难怪大家叫他验尸人 |
[14:07] | Our teams are in place. | 我们的人已就位 |
[14:16] | Thank you for agreeing to meet. | 多谢你同意见面 |
[14:19] | Would you like me to start by explaining my situation? | 需要我先说明自己的处境吗 |
[14:22] | Your name is Victoria Cronin. | 你叫维多利亚·克罗宁 |
[14:24] | You have a Master’s in health care administration | 在史密斯大学获得保健护理 |
[14:26] | from Smith College. | 硕士学位 |
[14:27] | …so Rory says, “In Boston, | 所以罗里才说 在波士顿 |
[14:30] | “A shot of whiskey and a pint of stout | 一口威士忌加一品脱黑啤 |
[14:33] | “Is an Irish Car Bomb. | 是一杯深水炸弹 |
[14:34] | In Belfast, it’s breakfast.” | 而在贝尔法斯特 这是早餐标配 |
[14:40] | – Excuse me. – The hell is he doing here? | -失陪 -他在这干什么 |
[14:46] | You must be The Coroner. | 你一定就是验尸人了 |
[14:48] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[14:49] | Samar, darling, please. | 莎马 亲爱的 拜托 |
[14:52] | Save it for Mossad summer theater. | 到摩萨德夏季剧场去演吧 |
[14:54] | I used her to lure you here. | 我用她做诱饵引你来的 |
[14:56] | She doesn’t need an identity. I do. | 她并不需要假身份 我需要 |
[14:59] | You are Raymond Reddington. | 你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[15:00] | And you’re on the wrong side of 80, | 而你站错了队 |
[15:02] | sitting on a donut pillow. | 已经摇摇欲坠 |
[15:05] | My sympathies to your significant other. | 我向你的另一半表示同情 |
[15:07] | And if your flag is flying at half mast, rest assured, | 如果你已经降半旗示弱了 你放心 |
[15:11] | I find in the privacy of one’s boudoir, | 我发现在某人的闺房中 |
[15:14] | pleasing others is the key to pleasing oneself. | 愉悦他人就是愉悦自己的关键 |
[15:18] | Do you expect me to make you disappear? | 你想让我帮助你消失 |
[15:21] | I’ve been disappearing for over 25 years. | 我已经消失了二十五年了 |
[15:23] | I don’t need your help to disappear. | 我不需要你帮我消失 |
[15:25] | I need an identity, | 我需要知道一个身份 |
[15:27] | specifically the one you created for Sonia Bloom — | 你为索尼娅·布鲁姆造的身份 |
[15:31] | the research scientist. | 那个研究员 |
[15:32] | 15 years ago, she arrived in her lab | 十五年前 她来到实验室 |
[15:35] | to find her life’s work stolen | 发现毕生的心血被盗了 |
[15:38] | and her partner dead of an apparent suicide. | 而她的搭档已经自杀身亡 |
[15:41] | Except it wasn’t a suicide, and she knew it. | 当然那并不是自杀 她知道的 |
[15:44] | Fearing for her life, | 由于担心生命受到威胁 |
[15:45] | she contacted you and became someone else. | 她联系你制作假身份 |
[15:48] | I need to know who. | 我要知道那个假身份 |
[15:50] | That’s impossible. | 没门 |
[15:51] | My clients expect absolute confidentiality. | 我的客户们需要绝对保密 |
[15:55] | Few things in life are truly impossible. | 人生中真正不可能的事情屈指可数 |
[15:59] | Talking an Irishman out of vengeance | 让一个爱尔兰人放弃 |
[16:01] | for his brother’s death is one of them. | 为他的兄弟报仇算是其中之一 |
[16:03] | You see that ruddy-faced fellow in my booth? Willie Adair. | 看见我那桌的红脸朋友了吗 威利·亚岱尔 |
[16:08] | Back home they call him “Barking Mad Willie.” | 在家乡他们都管他叫”疯狗威利” |
[16:11] | He has this pack of absolutely voracious wolf hounds. | 他养了一群残暴至极的猎犬 |
[16:15] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识他 |
[16:18] | But you gave the man who killed his brother a new identity. | 但你给了杀害他兄弟的人一个新身份 |
[16:21] | Perhaps I should call him over so you can explain | 也许我该叫他过来 好让你解释解释 |
[16:24] | your policy on confidentiality. | 你的保密原则 |
[16:26] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[16:30] | Sonia Bloom. | 索尼娅·布鲁姆 |
[16:33] | Adrian Shaw. | 艾德里安·肖 |
[16:36] | Cheers. | 多谢 |
[16:44] | What the hell was that all about? | 你那是干什么 |
[16:46] | Who’s Sonia Bloom? | 索尼娅·布鲁姆是谁 |
[16:48] | Apparently, Adrian Shaw. | 就是艾德里安·肖 |
[16:49] | You didn’t care about The Coroner. | 你才不在乎验尸人 |
[16:51] | No, I didn’t. | 是的 我不在乎 |
[16:52] | You used us to find him for you | 你利用我们替你找到他 |
[16:54] | so he could tell you about Bloom. | 好让他告诉你关于布鲁姆的消息 |
[16:55] | I don’t know what the two of you are so indignant about. | 我不明白你俩为何这般愤怒 |
[16:58] | I told you about a criminal you had no idea existed, | 我告诉你们一个你们完全不知道他存在的罪犯 |
[17:01] | and now he’s in your custody. | 现在你们抓到了他 |
[17:03] | The Coroner gives you dozens of criminals | 验尸人能给你们提供无数你们以为死了 |
[17:06] | you thought were dead or missing. | 或者失踪了的罪犯的下落 |
[17:09] | Take the win, Donald. You could use one. | 享受这胜利吧 唐纳德 你挺需要的 |
[17:19] | I don’t care who we have to reach out to — | 不管我们要去找谁 |
[17:21] | ICE, DEA, CIA, NSA — | 移民局 缉毒局 中情局 国安局 |
[17:23] | any of them, all of them. | 任何一个 全部机构 |
[17:25] | We’re gonna find this Sonia Bloom | 我们一定要找到这个索尼娅·布鲁姆 |
[17:26] | and figure out what Reddington wants with her. | 弄清楚雷丁顿想从她那儿得到什么 |
[17:30] | Colonel Wright — | 莱特上校 |
[17:31] | I’m afraid it’s gonna have to wait. | 恐怕得等等了 |
[17:32] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[17:33] | Freeway accident. Multiple trauma victims. | 高速事故 多名外伤患者 |
[17:36] | More on their way. What did you need to discuss? | 还有更多在路上 你要谈些什么 |
[17:38] | I’m Alexander Kirk’s daughter. | 我是亚历山大·柯克的女儿 |
[17:42] | Why didn’t you say so before? | 之前怎么不说 |
[17:43] | I wasn’t sure I wanted to help. | 我当时不确定要不要帮他 |
[17:45] | And now you are? | 现在你确定了 |
[17:45] | If I am, what do I need to do? | 如果我要帮他 需要做些什么 |
[17:52] | Harvest stem cells? | 提取干细胞 |
[17:54] | It sounds worse than it is. | 并没有听起来这么恐怖 |
[17:56] | I certainly hope so. | 我当然希望如此 |
[17:58] | They put me on dialysis and collect the cells. | 他们会给我做透析然后提取细胞 |
[18:00] | And if they get enough, they transfuse them to Kirk. | 提取够了 就输给柯克 |
[18:04] | And that would save him? | 这样就能救他了 |
[18:06] | It could if we’re compatible. | 如果不排异的话就能 |
[18:08] | You’re his daughter. | 你是他女儿 |
[18:09] | Apparently, that’s no guarantee. | 这可说不准 |
[18:12] | They test for 16 genetic markers, | 他们会测试十六组遗传标记 |
[18:14] | and that’s after they check | 之前还要检查 |
[18:15] | to see that our blood types are a match. | 我们的血型是否匹配 |
[18:22] | Reddington said I’d save him. | 雷丁顿说我会救他 |
[18:26] | Tom will never forgive me if I do. | 如果我们那么做了汤姆绝对不会原谅我的 |
[18:29] | Kirk hurt the two people Tom loves. | 柯克伤害了汤姆最爱的两个人 |
[18:32] | You can’t be surprised if he doesn’t want you to help him. | 他当然不想你帮他 |
[18:35] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[18:39] | Doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[18:41] | Or Reddington… or Tom, for that matter. | 雷丁顿或者汤姆的想法其实也不重要 |
[18:44] | None of can possibly know | 我们谁也不可能知道 |
[18:45] | how it feels to be in your position, | 处于你的位置是怎样的感受 |
[18:47] | and none of us have to live with the consequences of your decision. | 我们也不用承担你的决定带来的后果 |
[18:51] | All I will say is this — | 我只想说 |
[18:53] | given what he’s done, | 鉴于他的所作所为 |
[18:55] | no one would fault you for walking away. | 你不帮他也没人会指责你的 |
[18:59] | Maybe not. | 也许是不会 |
[19:03] | But I’m afraid I would. | 但我恐怕会自责 |
[19:11] | Found the teacup. | 找到茶杯了 |
[19:15] | And the banana. | 香蕉在这里 |
[19:18] | That’s 11. One more. | 十一个了 还差一个 |
[19:22] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[19:25] | The doctor will see you now. | 医生现在能见你了 |
[19:29] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[19:31] | One second. | 等一下 |
[19:34] | – The sailboat. – Oh! Why’d you — | -那艘帆船 -你为什么… |
[19:39] | Show-off. | 臭显摆 |
[19:41] | Mr. Reddington’s a genius. | 雷丁顿先生是一位天才 |
[19:42] | Could be an evil genius, but still. | 就算很邪恶 但还是天才 |
[19:45] | So you figured out his connection to Sonia Bloom. | 你查出他和索尼娅·布鲁姆之间的关系了吗 |
[19:47] | Yes. Sonia Bloom. | 是的 索尼娅·布鲁姆 |
[19:49] | Worked on next-gen genome research, | 参与下一代基因组研究 |
[19:51] | re-sequencing DNA to help the body fight off disease. | 重新排列基因序列从而对抗疾病 |
[19:54] | In 2001, she and her partner applied for a patent. | 2001年 她和她的搭档申请了一项专利 |
[19:57] | A week later, her partner was murdered, | 一周后 她的搭档被杀 |
[19:59] | – and she went underground. – We already knew that. | -她就此隐姓埋名 -这些我们都知道了 |
[20:01] | Yeah. But you didn’t know this. | 是啊 但你不知道这个 |
[20:05] | Her partner was Matthew Hadj. | 她的搭档是马修·哈吉 |
[20:06] | One of the inventors murdered by the Lindquist Concern. | 被林奎斯特财阀杀害的发明家之一 |
[20:09] | So Reddington only gave us that case just to get to the partner. | 雷丁顿给我们这个案子只是为了找到搭档 |
[20:11] | And then when he couldn’t, | 他失败后 |
[20:12] | when he found out Sonia Bloom had disappeared, | 发现索尼娅·布鲁姆失踪了时 |
[20:15] | he gave us The Coroner | 他就告诉我们验尸人的事 |
[20:16] | to find where she went. | 想查出她去了哪儿 |
[20:17] | So what is it about her research that connects to Kirk? | 她的研究和柯克有什么关系 |
[20:20] | Okay. Sonia Bloom is hiding as Adrian Shaw. | 索尼娅·布鲁姆化名艾德里安·肖躲了起来 |
[20:23] | Now based on what we know about The Coroner, | 根据我们对验尸人的了解 |
[20:24] | it’s safe to assume that almost every personal detail | 基本可以推断她人生中 |
[20:26] | about her life is false. | 几乎每处细节都是伪造的 |
[20:28] | The only detail we know to be true is that she’s a doctor. | 我们唯一知道的真相 就是她是一名医生 |
[20:31] | Was then. Is now. | 曾经是 现在也是 |
[20:33] | And while I can’t connect her past research to Kirk, | 虽然现在我无法将她的研究和柯克联系起来 |
[20:35] | 基于基因的诊断 血小板疾病和遗传性血栓的挑战 | |
[20:36] | current AMA records indicate that now, as Shaw, | 美国医药协会的记录显示 现在 |
[20:39] | she has a new partner who specializes in… | 作为肖 她有一位新搭档 专攻… |
[20:42] | Wait for it. | 听好了 |
[20:45] | Hematology. | 血液学 |
[20:46] | So Kirk’s dying of anemia, | 柯克快要死于贫血症 |
[20:48] | and Reddington’s suddenly looking for a mysterious blood doctor | 雷丁顿突然要找一名神秘的血液学家 |
[20:51] | who’s doing cutting-edge research into gene sequencing. | 还是专门研究前沿基因序列的专家 |
[20:54] | Dr. Shaw may be Kirk’s last best hope for finding a cure. | 肖博士可能是柯克找到治愈方法的最后希望 |
[20:56] | Reddington wants Kirk dead. | 雷丁顿想让柯克死 |
[20:58] | One way of guaranteeing that is to kill the one doctor | 能确保他死的一种方式就是杀死 |
[21:00] | capable of keeping him alive. | 唯一能保住他性命的医生 |
[21:02] | The partner. What’s the new partner’s name? | 那个搭档 新搭档叫什么名字 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | Dr. Rayburn, thank you for seeing me without an appointment. | 雷伯恩医生 谢谢你没有预约也愿意见我 |
[21:10] | What seems to be the trouble? | 哪里不舒服 |
[21:11] | I have a pain right here. | 我这里很疼 |
[21:18] | We don’t keep drugs in the office. | 我们办公室里没有药 |
[21:21] | If I want narcotics, Doctor, | 如果我要搞药 医生 |
[21:23] | I’ll call the guy with the briefcase like everybody else. | 我会跟其他人一样联系那个拿公文包的人 |
[21:26] | I’m looking for Dr. Adrian Shaw. | 我找艾德里安·肖医生 |
[21:29] | Units are rolling to Rayburn’s clinic now. | 已经派小队去雷伯恩的诊所了 |
[21:31] | Who owns it? Is it incorporated? | 在谁的名下 是股份制的吗 |
[21:33] | Yeah, looks like the clinic is owned by an LLC | 这家诊所好像属于一家特拉华的 |
[21:35] | based in Delaware. | 有限责任公司 |
[21:37] | Well, if the genome research Reddington’s after | 如果雷丁顿盯上的基因组研究 |
[21:38] | is worth killing over, | 值得他下杀手 |
[21:40] | it’s not being done at a clinic. | 那研究肯定不会在诊所进行 |
[21:41] | What else does the LLC own? | 那家公司名下还有什么 |
[21:43] | Uh, checking. Hang on. | 正在查 等等 |
[21:44] | A warehouse, a building, somewhere no one would look. | 仓库 大楼 没人会去的那种地方 |
[21:51] | What is it? Did you find something? | 怎么了 你发现什么了 |
[21:52] | Yeah. And it’s definitely not somewhere anyone would look. | 是啊 也绝对不是随便有人去的地方 |
[21:56] | Mr. Fox, might I remind you of the condition you were in | 福克斯先生 要我提醒你刚来这里时 |
[21:59] | when you arrived? | 你的身体状况如何吗 |
[22:00] | I’m dying, not poor. | 我只是快死了 并不是穷 |
[22:02] | I won’t live like this. I’m leaving. | 我不会像这样苟活 我要离开这里 |
[22:04] | You were dying when you arrived. | 你来这里的时候快死了 |
[22:05] | But based on the treatment you’ve received, | 但由于你接受了治疗 |
[22:07] | you’ve shown remarkable progress. | 取得了很大的进展 |
[22:09] | I haven’t been outside for two weeks! | 我已经两个星期没出去过了 |
[22:12] | You signed up for me to save your life, | 你雇我来救你的命 |
[22:13] | and that is what I’m doing. | 我就是这么做的 |
[22:15] | For you and the two dozen former patients | 为了你和之前二十多位 |
[22:17] | who are leading normal, healthy lives | 因为这个项目而过上了 |
[22:18] | because of this program. | 正常健康生活的患者 |
[22:20] | You mean the ones whose skin hasn’t melted off? | 你是说那些皮肤还没完全融化的人吗 |
[22:23] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[22:24] | Blake. Zion. Kearney. Oates. | 布雷克 锡安 卡尼 奥茨 |
[22:29] | This trial is a death sentence. | 这治疗等同于死刑 |
[22:30] | What we’re doing here is illegal, not immoral. | 我们所做的事是违法的 但并不违背道德 |
[22:33] | When you came aboard, you knew the risks. | 你来的时候就知道有这个风险 |
[22:35] | If I say I’m leaving, sweetheart, | 如果我说我要走 亲爱的 |
[22:37] | pack my bags. | 就给我收拾行李 |
[22:40] | If you won’t honor your commitment to the trial, | 如果你不遵守签订的治疗协议 |
[22:42] | how can I rely on your commitment to confidentiality? | 我怎么能相信你会遵守保密协议呢 |
[22:44] | I agreed to keep quiet about science, not murder. | 我同意不会透露技术上的事 而不是谋杀 |
[22:53] | There’s simply nowhere for you to go. | 你无处可去 |
[23:11] | 巴拿马 柯里夫人号 | |
[23:19] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[23:20] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:21] | I’m going to die, but I feel great. | 我快死了 但我感觉很好 |
[23:25] | What would you do | 如果你的钱 |
[23:27] | if you had more money than you could ever spend? | 花都花不完 你会怎么办 |
[23:34] | Travel the world with my family…twice. | 跟我的家人环游世界…两次 |
[23:38] | You could get away from him. | 你可以离开他 |
[23:40] | Somewhere safe where he couldn’t find you. | 某个安全的地方 他找不到你们 |
[23:43] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[23:45] | But like my dad always said, | 但我爸爸经常说 |
[23:46] | if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. | 如果愿望是马 乞丐也有马骑 |
[23:50] | My adopted dad, Sam Milhoan. | 我的养父 萨姆·米罗恩 |
[23:54] | My entire life, | 我这辈子 |
[23:56] | all I ever wanted was to make you safe, | 我只希望能保证你的安全 |
[23:59] | protect you. | 保护你 |
[24:01] | And in the end, the only way I’m able to do that is by dying. | 最后 我只有一死才能做到这点 |
[24:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:07] | It’s yours. Everything I have. | 都是你的了 我所拥有的一切 |
[24:11] | I’m leaving you my fortune. | 我要把所有财富都给你 |
[24:13] | Which you’ll have plenty of time to spend, | 你还有大把的时间去享受 |
[24:15] | because you’re not dying. | 因为你还不会死 |
[24:18] | Not now, anyway. | 至少不是现在 |
[24:19] | I told your doctor that I’ve decided to be your donor. | 我和你医生说了 我决定做你的捐赠者 |
[24:24] | They’re running the tests now to confirm we’re a match. | 他们正在检测我们是否匹配 |
[24:35] | Why did you decide to help me? | 你为什么决定帮我 |
[24:39] | Because you didn’t ask. | 因为你从没问过我 |
[24:45] | Your lawyer’s here to see you. | 你的律师要见你 |
[24:46] | If I could have a moment alone with my client… | 我想和我的客户单独谈谈… |
[24:49] | Of course. For now. | 当然 就现在一会儿 |
[25:01] | Out, but not cured. | 离开这里 但无法治愈 |
[25:03] | Only she can do that. | 只有她能救我 |
[25:08] | An FBI agent and a life saver. | 既是联邦探员又是你的救命恩人 |
[25:12] | You must be so proud. | 你一定很为她骄傲 |
[25:14] | She’s agreed to be my donor. | 她已经同意做我的捐赠者了 |
[25:17] | I need a day, maybe two. | 我需要一天 也许两天 |
[25:20] | And I need you to watch your mouth. | 我需要你管好你的嘴 |
[25:25] | We had everything before her. | 她出现之前我们拥有一切 |
[25:29] | And now look at us. | 现在呢 看看我们 |
[25:31] | I am not apologizing for disliking her. | 我可不会为厌恶她而道歉 |
[25:45] | The extraction plan is in place. | 救援计划已经准备好了 |
[25:48] | We move on your signal. | 就等你发信号了 |
[25:55] | We’re told dozens have been injured | 据称在这场公交车事故中 |
[25:56] | 跟踪报道 城市公交发生重大交通事故 | |
[25:57] | in this bus accident. | 有几十人受伤 |
[25:59] | And they’ve been transferred to the Walter Reed facility | 他们已经被送往沃尔特·里德医疗中心 |
[26:01] | for further… | 做进一步… |
[26:10] | Excuse me. I’m here to see Elizabeth Keen. | 打扰一下 我找伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[26:12] | – She was on the bus? – What bus? | -她在那辆公交上吗 -什么公交 |
[26:15] | The accident. Is she a patient? | 那场公交事故 她是伤患吗 |
[26:17] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:18] | She’s visiting a family member, Alexander Kirk. | 她过来看望亲属 亚历山大·柯克 |
[26:20] | She said he was in a locked ward. | 她说他住在一间封锁的病房里 |
[26:22] | You say her name is Elizabeth Keen? | 你说她的名字是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[26:24] | That’s right. She’s my wife. | 对 她是我的妻子 |
[26:25] | Sir, your wife is a patient. | 先生 你的妻子是这里的病人 |
[26:26] | She was admitted an hour ago. | 她是一小时前登记住院的 |
[26:29] | Admitted for what? | 为什么登记住院 |
[26:41] | Don’t say it. | 别说话 |
[26:44] | What is there to say? | 还有什么好说的 |
[26:46] | I gave you my opinion. You ignored it. | 我告诉过你我的想法 你无视了它 |
[26:47] | I didn’t ignore it. I just… didn’t agree. | 我没有无视 我只是…意见不同 |
[26:52] | Okay, what are the risks? | 好吧 有什么风险 |
[26:54] | Risks for me? None. | 我的风险吗 没有 |
[26:56] | None? Are you sure? | 没有风险 你确定吗 |
[26:58] | All I have to do is give blood. | 我只需要献血就可以了 |
[27:01] | I should’ve told you sooner. I’m sorry. | 我应该早点告诉你的 很抱歉 |
[27:03] | Just everything is happening so fast. | 只是事情发生得太快了 |
[27:07] | I get it. Fine. | 我知道了 没关系 |
[27:09] | Help him if you have to. | 如果你一定要救他的话就救吧 |
[27:11] | But promise me you’re not gonna hurt yourself in the process. | 但你得保证在这过程中你不会伤害自己 |
[27:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:18] | Harbor Patrol and Customs will meet you on site. | 港口巡警和海关人员会在那里和你碰头 |
[27:20] | – What’s the ETA? – Red Hook Harbor Master | -预计到达时间 -红钩港务局长 |
[27:22] | has the ship docking in 45 minutes. | 命令那条船四十五分钟内靠岸 |
[27:24] | Is there a manifest? | 有清单吗 |
[27:25] | Yeah, already e-mailed it to you. | 有 已经邮件发送给你了 |
[27:26] | 16 crew members and the licensed cargo is medical equipment. | 有十六名船员 登记的货物是医疗设备 |
[27:31] | How convenient. | 真是方便 |
[27:32] | Not just any equipment — | 不单单是普通设备 |
[27:33] | thermal cyclers, centrifuges, incubators. | 是热循环仪 离心机 培养箱 |
[27:36] | Yeah, these are products used in genome research. | 都是用于基因组研究的产品 |
[27:39] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[27:40] | That was the unit I dispatched to get Dr. Rayburn. | 那是我们派过去接雷伯恩博士的小队 |
[27:42] | He left the clinic an hour ago, | 他一小时前和一个强壮的黑人 |
[27:44] | accompanied by a large black man | 以及一个中年白人 |
[27:45] | and a middle-aged white guy. | 一起离开了诊所 |
[27:47] | In a hat. | 他戴着一顶帽子 |
[27:50] | We’re about to dock. What’s the emergency? | 我们就要到码头了 有什么紧急情况 |
[27:53] | Dr. Shaw! | 肖博士 |
[27:54] | Or should I call you, Dr. Bloom? | 还是我该叫你 布鲁姆博士 |
[27:56] | Either way, I’ll skip the pleasantries. | 随便吧 我就跳过寒暄了 |
[27:58] | – We haven’t much time. – Who is this? | -我们的时间不多了 -你是谁 |
[28:00] | I’m here with your colleague, Dr. Rayburn, | 我和你的同事在一起 雷伯恩博士 |
[28:03] | who can confirm we have a situation. | 他能证明我们现在出了点状况 |
[28:05] | As we speak, | 就在我们说话的同时 |
[28:06] | the FBI is raiding his medical clinic. | 联邦局正在突袭他的诊所 |
[28:08] | Sonia, he knows everything | 索尼娅 他什么都知道了 |
[28:11] | about the research, The Coroner. | 关于我们的研究 关于验尸人 |
[28:14] | I’m like the Ghost of Christmas Past… | 我就像是圣诞过去之灵[知道过去的一切] |
[28:16] | and Future, which is how I know | 和未来之灵 所以我知道 |
[28:18] | the FBI will board your ship the moment it docks. | 一旦你们的船靠岸 联邦局就会登船 |
[28:21] | Whoever you are, why should I believe you? | 不管你是谁 我为什么要相信你 |
[28:24] | Belief is such a relative concept. | 信任是一个相对概念 |
[28:27] | Is there a God? | 上帝是否存在 |
[28:29] | Are we alone in the universe? | 我们是否在宇宙中里茕茕孑立 |
[28:30] | What the hell have they found out there in Area 51 anyway? | 他们究竟在51区发现了什么 |
[28:34] | I prefer to think of your decision | 我更倾向于把你的决定 |
[28:36] | as judicious risk assessment. | 当作明智的风险测评 |
[28:38] | I have considerable resources to put at your disposal. | 我有大量资源供你使用 |
[28:42] | I’m here to help you, Dr. Shaw. | 我是来帮你的 肖博士 |
[28:44] | If you don’t want to go to jail, | 如果你不想被捕 |
[28:46] | listen to me carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[28:48] | Firstly, is there a helipad on your ship? | 首先 你船上有直升机停机坪吗 |
[28:56] | We got your results back. | 我们拿到你的检测结果了 |
[28:58] | How’d I do? | 怎么样 |
[28:59] | We couldn’t harvest enough stem cells | 我们无法获取足够的干细胞 |
[29:01] | to justify a transfusion. | 来进行输血 |
[29:04] | So what happens now? | 所以现在要怎么办 |
[29:05] | With a compatible donor, | 对于匹配的捐赠者 |
[29:06] | we could do a surgical procedure | 我们可以通过外科手术 |
[29:08] | to harvest marrow directly | 直接从你的 |
[29:10] | from the cavity of your hip bone. | 髋骨腔处提取骨髓 |
[29:12] | No. Surgical procedure carries risks, right? For Liz? | 不行 手术对莉斯来说有风险 对吧 |
[29:15] | While it’s a minor procedure, | 这只是个很小的手术 |
[29:17] | an infection could cause necrosis of the hip, | 但是感染会造成髋关节坏死 |
[29:20] | which could impact mobility. | 以至于影响行动能力 |
[29:22] | Or a fat embolism that could affect multiple organ systems. | 或者脂肪栓塞会影响多个器官系统 |
[29:26] | And if those are risks I’m willing to take? | 如果我愿意承担这些风险呢 |
[29:28] | Which you’re not. We talked about this. | 不行 我们已经讨论过了 |
[29:30] | What risks you are or not willing to take are irrelevant. | 你是否愿意承担风险都没关系 |
[29:34] | Even if the dialysis had worked, | 即使透析成功了 |
[29:36] | the hospital won’t transfuse your stem cells into Mr. Kirk | 在医院确定你们的基因匹配之前 |
[29:40] | unless and until we receive confirmation | 我们是不会把你的干细胞 |
[29:44] | that you’re a genetic match. | 移植给柯克先生的 |
[29:45] | You sent my blood out for testing hours ago. | 你几个小时前就把我的血液样本送去检测了 |
[29:48] | And you know about the bus accident. | 但你也知道发生了公交车事故 |
[29:50] | You saw the incoming. | 你也看到送来了很多伤者 |
[29:51] | The system is overwhelmed. | 医院都忙不过来了 |
[29:52] | And if he dies before the tests come back | 如果检测报告送回来说我匹配 |
[29:54] | confirming I’m a match? | 但他已经死了怎么办 |
[29:55] | I understand you feel he has nothing to lose, | 我知道你觉得他已经走投无路了 |
[29:58] | but that is not how we make hospital policy. | 但是我们医院的政策不是这样的 |
[30:01] | The tests could come back five minutes late. | 检测报告可能晚出来五分钟 |
[30:04] | Two. You’re okay with that? | 或是两分钟 那也没所谓吗 |
[30:06] | Of course not. I made it clear. | 当然不 我说得很清楚了 |
[30:08] | Your blood work should be the lab’s top priority. | 你的血液检测在实验室具有最高优先级 |
[30:11] | They’ll get your results as fast as possible. | 他们会尽快把你的结果送过来 |
[30:14] | And I’ll be in touch as soon as they do. | 等一有结果我就会联系你 |
[30:31] | Special Agent Donald Ressler, | 联调局特别探员唐纳德·雷斯勒 |
[30:33] | Samar Navabi, FBI. | 莎马·纳瓦比 |
[30:35] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[30:36] | There won’t be if you direct us to Dr. Adrian Shaw. | 如果你告诉我们艾德里安·肖医生在哪就没事 |
[30:39] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识这个人 |
[30:40] | Maybe a warrant to board your ship | 这是登船的搜查令 |
[30:42] | will jog your memory. | 或许这会让你想起来 |
[30:44] | There’s no Adrian Shaw on this ship. | 这艘船上没有叫艾德里安·肖的人 |
[30:47] | We’ll see about that. | 一会儿就知道了 |
[30:59] | He’s gonna die because a bus accident | 因为公交车事故耽误了实验室检测 |
[31:01] | delayed some lab work, | 他就要死了 |
[31:03] | and all the answers I’m looking for are gonna die with him. | 而我想要知道的所有答案也会随着他而去了 |
[31:05] | Some answers about who you were. | 是关于以前的你的答案 |
[31:09] | But none about who you are or who you will be. | 不是现在的你 或是以后的你 |
[31:15] | Certainly none that affect your happiness, | 我很确定这不会影响你的幸福 |
[31:17] | which is all I care about. | 而这才是我关心的 |
[31:19] | Ms. Keen, I need you to come with me, please. | 基恩女士 请跟我来 |
[31:21] | Do you have the lab results? | 实验室有结果了吗 |
[31:23] | Dr. Wright told me she should have them in a few minutes. | 莱特医生说几分钟后就会有了 |
[31:25] | I’ve been instructed to prep you for surgery | 她让我先替你做好手术准备 |
[31:26] | in anticipation of a positive result. | 以待结果匹配 |
[31:31] | I know I’m breaking my promise. | 我知道我没有信守诺言 |
[31:34] | But I have to do this. | 不过我不得不这么做 |
[31:35] | You want to. There’s a difference. | 是你想这么做 不一样 |
[31:46] | 巴拿马 柯里夫人号 | |
[31:51] | Searched the entire ship. No sign of Dr. Shaw. | 搜查了整艘船 没发现肖医生 |
[31:54] | I told you. This isn’t a passenger ship. | 我跟你说了 这不是客船 |
[31:56] | – There is no Dr. Shaw. – I know you’re hiding something. | -这里没有肖医生 -我知道你在隐瞒 |
[31:58] | You searched the ship. You delayed my off-load. | 你们已经搜过船了 你们耽误了我卸货 |
[32:01] | I got 6 tons of cargo, signed, | 我有六吨的货物 已经签过字 |
[32:02] | sealed, and inspected. | 封装好而且也检查过了 |
[32:03] | – So if there’s nothing else… – Ressler. | -所以如果没有别的事的话 -雷斯勒 |
[32:22] | Does this look odd to you? | 你觉得这个奇怪吗 |
[32:26] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[32:28] | And where does this lead? | 这里通向哪 |
[33:22] | ♬光晕爬上高墙♬ | |
[33:25] | ♬指尖划过玻璃♬ | |
[33:29] | ♬那曾住在这里的人♬ | |
[33:32] | ♬最终破产离此而去♬ | |
[33:36] | ♬梦里总有一个声音♬ | |
[33:39] | ♬那些话语在我脑中回荡♬ | |
[33:42] | ♬血染的双手仍存疑问♬ | |
[34:09] | ♬我们的眼神♬ | |
[34:12] | ♬望向天际♬ | |
[34:14] | ♬寻求答案♬ | |
[34:21] | ♬我们的双手♬ | |
[34:25] | ♬沾染痕迹♬ | |
[34:25] | Yes? | 喂 |
[34:27] | ♬解决问题♬ | |
[34:29] | That was the lab. They’ve got the results. | 是实验室打来的 他们已经有结果了 |
[34:32] | ♬却无路可去♬ | |
[34:51] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:55] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[35:08] | I thought you were in surgery. | 你不是在做手术吗 |
[35:11] | I was. | 本来是 |
[35:16] | You just saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[35:20] | I tried to. | 我想救的 |
[35:26] | You weren’t a match? | 不匹配吗 |
[35:30] | No. | 是的 |
[35:36] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:37] | you did what you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[35:38] | – The test results… – No, I’ll just… | -检测结果 -没事的 |
[35:40] | Forget about them. | 别去想了 |
[35:41] | – You don’t understand. I… – Yes, we weren’t compatible. | -你不明白 -我明白 我们不匹配 |
[35:43] | Not every father and daughter are. | 不是每对父女都匹配的 |
[35:47] | It’s not just that we weren’t compatible. | 不仅仅是我们不匹配 |
[35:54] | The test results showed something else. | 检测结果还说明了其他事 |
[36:02] | I’m not your daughter. | 我不是你女儿 |
[36:22] | How did the FBI find us? | 联调局怎么找到我们的 |
[36:23] | I don’t know. All that matters | 我不知道 现在关键是 |
[36:24] | is Reddington was able to chopper you off the ship. | 雷丁顿用直升机把你从船上救了出来 |
[36:27] | What does he want? Why are we here? | 他想要什么 我们为什么来这 |
[36:31] | Agent Navabi. | 是纳瓦比探员 |
[36:35] | Yes? | 喂 |
[36:35] | We know what you’re doing. | 我们知道你做了什么 |
[36:37] | – I sincerely doubt that. – Dr. Adrian Shaw — | -我对此表示怀疑 -艾德里安·肖医生 |
[36:40] | You abducted her. | 你绑架了她 |
[36:41] | I kept her from you. There’s a difference. | 我是不让你们抓到她 这不一样 |
[36:43] | Yes, we would’ve arrested her. You’re going to kill her. | 是 我们本可以逮捕她 而你却要杀了她 |
[36:46] | You looked absolutely ravishing the other night. | 有天晚上 你看起来非常迷人 |
[36:49] | We’ve seen her research. | 我们看过她的研究 |
[36:50] | What do you do to stay in such incredible shape? | 你是如何保持如此美妙的身形呢 |
[36:53] | Calisthenics? Or Jazzercise? | 是做软体操 还是爵士健美操 |
[36:55] | The gene-sequencing technology she’s trying to perfect — | 她力图完善的基因测序技术 |
[36:57] | it’s called CRISPR. | 叫做克里斯柏 |
[36:58] | It’s supposed to teach your DNA to repair itself. | 这种技术能让人体DNA学会自行修复 |
[37:01] | Maybe we should be workout partners. | 也许我们应该一起去健身 |
[37:03] | Adrian Shaw was using human experimentation | 艾德里安·肖在利用人体实验 |
[37:05] | to cure people like Alexander Kirk. | 来治愈像亚历山大·柯克一样的患病人群 |
[37:07] | He either financed her research, | 他要么资助了她的研究 |
[37:09] | or wanted to use it to cure himself, | 要么想用来治愈自己 |
[37:11] | so you got to her first. | 所以你先找到了她 |
[37:12] | Adrian Shaw deserves to go to prison for what she’s done, | 艾德里安·肖应该为其所做的事而入狱 |
[37:15] | not to be murdered for it. | 而不是被人杀死 |
[37:16] | I’ll see you in dance class, Samar. | 舞蹈课上见 莎马 |
[37:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:22] | He knows everything. | 他全都知道了 |
[37:24] | I-I don’t know how, but he does — | 我不知道原因 但他知道了 |
[37:27] | about you being Sonia Bloom, | 你曾是索尼娅·布鲁姆的事 |
[37:29] | going on the run after Matthew was murdered. | 在马修被谋杀后 一直在逃亡 |
[37:32] | He found Matthew’s killer. | 他找到了杀死马修的凶手 |
[37:34] | He avenged his death after all these years. | 这么多年后 他终于为他报仇雪恨 |
[37:36] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做 |
[37:37] | Dr. Shaw, fresh off the boat, as it were. | 肖医生 我们算是初次见面 |
[37:41] | Dr. Rayburn, I’m sure someone is sick somewhere | 雷伯恩医生 我想某个地方有病人 |
[37:44] | who could use your assistance. | 需要你的救治 |
[37:46] | – What? – Goodbye. | -什么 -再见 |
[37:49] | Please. | 这边请 |
[37:54] | You’re Raymond Reddington. | 你就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[37:56] | And you’re in my debt, which can be a complicated place to be. | 而你欠我的 有欠于我可没那么简单 |
[38:01] | Shall we? | 请吧 |
[38:09] | It doesn’t make any sense. I saw the DNA test. | 这不对啊 我看过DNA测试 |
[38:12] | From 30 years ago. Clearly, it was flawed. | 三十年前的测试 很明显有错误 |
[38:14] | And the things he knows about me, | 他知道我的那些事 |
[38:16] | he wasn’t pretending. | 并不是假装的 |
[38:18] | He believed he was my father. | 他相信他就是我父亲 |
[38:21] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[38:23] | I didn’t want you to do it in the first place. | 一开始我并不想你这么做 |
[38:26] | But I admire you for wanting to. | 但我欣赏你想这么做 |
[38:28] | This whole time, Reddington was right. | 这么久以来 雷丁顿都是对的 |
[38:30] | Yeah, but he was wrong about one thing. | 但是他弄错了一件事 |
[38:34] | Kirk is never getting out of here alive. | 柯克绝对不可能活着出去 |
[39:13] | All teams ready. We move in five. | 各单位就绪 五分钟后行动 |
[39:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:48] | This was a thriving business that manufactured | 在两周多前 这还是个日进斗金的交易 |
[39:51] | counterfeit cigarette tax stamps | 大规模生产 |
[39:53] | until a little over two weeks ago. | 假冒卷烟印花 |
[39:56] | There’s a hefty profit tax stamps, | 印花的利润非常高 |
[39:58] | and they’re a lovely way to launder money — | 也是个洗钱的好办法 |
[40:00] | a story I can share another time. | 改天我再给你说说这个故事 |
[40:02] | Right now I have a pressing matter | 现在我有件紧急的事 |
[40:04] | which requires your assistance. | 需要你的帮忙 |
[40:07] | Are you sick? | 你生病了吗 |
[40:09] | You have no idea. | 你是不知道啊 |
[40:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:22] | Well, I came here for treatment. | 我是来接受治疗的 |
[40:24] | Now since I’m not getting any… | 既然我得不到治疗 |
[40:26] | You’d rather go back to the Box? | 你宁愿回到安全屋吗 |
[40:29] | They can make you comfortable here. | 在这里你能舒服点 |
[40:30] | That DNA test was altered. | DNA测试被人篡改了 |
[40:32] | I thought it was a mistake, too. | 我也以为是搞错了 |
[40:34] | Mistake? It wasn’t a mistake. No. | 错了 不是搞错了 不是 |
[40:36] | It was altered by Reddington. | 是被雷丁顿篡改了 |
[40:37] | I had the lab rerun the test. | 我让实验室重新测试过了 |
[40:39] | It came back the same way. | 结果是一样的 |
[40:41] | Yes. To make it look like you’re not my daughter. | 是的 让人觉得你不是我女儿 |
[40:44] | He knew you’d want to save me. | 他知道你会救我 |
[40:46] | So he did everything in his power | 所以他倾尽全力 |
[40:48] | to prevent that from happening! | 阻止你救我 |
[40:49] | But he’s not going to prevent it. Do you hear me?! | 但是他阻止不了的 听到了吗 |
[40:51] | I will not die in here! | 我不会死在这里的 |
[40:53] | You are going to save me, Masha! | 你会救我的 玛莎 |
[40:55] | You’re going to save me… Masha. | 你会救我的 玛莎 |
[40:58] | Save me, Masha! | 救我 玛莎 |
[40:59] | Give me a hand. | 帮帮我 |
[41:02] | Yes? | 喂 |
[41:03] | – Did you manipulate the test? – What are you talking about? | -你篡改了测试结果吗 -你在说什么 |
[41:06] | I just showed Kirk DNA proof he’s not my father, | 我刚给柯克看了DNA证明 他不是我父亲 |
[41:08] | and he blames you for faking the test. | 他怪你伪造了测试结果 |
[41:11] | – Get out of the hospital. – Don’t change the subject. | -赶紧离开医院 -别转移话题 |
[41:13] | The only subject that interests me, | 我唯一感兴趣的 |
[41:15] | Elizabeth, is your safety — | 伊丽莎白 就是你的安全 |
[41:16] | a safety that has been guaranteed thus far | 迄今为止能保证你的安全 |
[41:18] | because Alexander Kirk believed you to be his daughter. | 是因为亚历山大·柯克相信你是他女儿 |
[41:21] | He now knows you’re not. | 现在他知道你不是 |
[41:23] | He’s under federal guard. | 有联邦人员监视着他 |
[41:24] | There are marshals with tactical gear | 这里有全副武装的联邦法警 |
[41:26] | watching every entrance. | 监视着每一个入口 |
[41:27] | – What’s he gonna do? – I’ll tell you what he won’t do. | -他会做什么 -我来告诉你他不会做的事 |
[41:29] | He won’t die alone in that hospital. | 他不会孤独地死在医院里 |
[41:31] | 跟踪报道 城市公交发生重大交通事故 | |
[41:32] | I promise you, the plan is already in motion. | 我向你保证 计划已经开始实行了 |
[41:36] | All of Kirk’s resources will be brought to bear. | 柯克将会利用所有的资源 |
[41:40] | Every angle has been calculated. | 每一个方面都已经计算过 |
[41:42] | Every obstacle considered and accounted for. | 每一个障碍都经过深思熟虑 计算在内 |
[41:46] | Men are coming, Elizabeth — | 他们要来了 伊丽莎白 |
[41:48] | Men who kill every living thing that gets in their way. | 他们会干掉所有挡住其去路的人 |
[41:52] | Tell Harold, and then you get out of that hospital. | 告诉哈罗德 然后你赶紧离开医院 |
[42:18] | We’re in place. On your ready. | 准备就绪 等待指令 |