时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The President of the United States is not God, gentlemen. | 美国总统不是上帝 先生们 |
[00:05] | His judgment is not final. | 他的裁决不是最终的 |
[00:08] | He has judged you to be human rights violators, | 他认为你们践踏人权 |
[00:11] | drug traffickers, impediments to democracy, | 贩毒 阻碍民主 |
[00:14] | and he has signed Executive Order 13405, | 还签署了13405号行政命令 |
[00:17] | freezing 760 million Euros of your money. | 冻结了你们七亿六千万欧元的资金 |
[00:21] | My judgment is that you are sanctioned businessmen | 我认为你们只是被制裁的商人 |
[00:24] | with no cash to run your business. | 没有资金继续经营 |
[00:26] | So… | 所以 |
[00:29] | 600 million Euros, secured on a tarmac in a plane | 这里有六亿欧元 安全地放在一架飞机里 |
[00:35] | less than 14 kilometers from this room. | 离这间屋子只有不到十四公里 |
[00:37] | Your money, gentlemen. | 都是你们的 先生们 |
[00:39] | To do with as you please. | 按照你们的意愿支配 |
[00:40] | Infrastructure, weapons, medicine. | 基础设施 武器 药品 |
[00:44] | Sex, drugs, rock and roll — It matters not to me. | 性 毒品 或是摇滚乐 都跟我无关 |
[00:47] | All I ask in return | 我想要的是 |
[00:49] | is a market rate on the loan until your assets are unfrozen. | 你们的资产解冻后 按市场利率付我利息 |
[00:52] | At which point, you will transfer them to me. | 到那时 你们把解冻的钱汇给我 |
[00:55] | You offer 600 million | 你只提供六亿 |
[00:57] | and expect 760 million when sanctions are lifted? | 制裁结束后就想得到七亿六千万 |
[01:00] | Yes. 160 million…plus interest. | 没错 一亿六千万 加上利息 |
[01:04] | For substituting my judgment for the president’s. | 为了用我的决定替代总统的 |
[01:08] | You can keep the plane. | 飞机你们可以留着 |
[01:41] | I have three-quarters of a billion in cash parked at MSQ. | 我在明斯克有七亿五千万现金 |
[01:44] | If you let me go now, it’s yours. | 放了我 钱就是你的 |
[01:45] | Do you, now? | 是吗 |
[01:46] | My team seized that money 30 seconds | 你切断会议室信号三十秒后 |
[01:48] | after you cut the feed to the conference room. | 我的人就弄到了那笔钱 |
[01:51] | Can we keep the plane? | 飞机我们能留着吗 |
[02:01] | Hello, Oscar. I trust you secured the package. | 你好 奥斯卡 相信你已经找到了目标 |
[02:03] | And his cargo. | 还有他的货 |
[02:05] | Shall I deduct the balance of my fee from the cash at hand? | 我能从手头的现金中扣除我的费用吗 |
[02:07] | Yes. And direct a generous contribution in Le Bron’s name | 当然 然后以勒布朗的名义将剩下的捐给 |
[02:10] | to the Belarusian Refugee Fund. | 白俄罗斯难民基金 |
[02:13] | – All of it? – Don’t be absurd. | -全部吗 -别说傻话 |
[02:15] | Oh, and, Oscar, that plane is mine. | 还有 奥斯卡 飞机是我的 |
[02:25] | 画眉党 第53号 | |
[02:30] | Iranian mullahs, Mexican cartels, | 伊朗的毛拉 墨西哥的毒贩 |
[02:33] | radical despots — | 激进的独裁者 |
[02:35] | your government declares them enemies | 你们的政府宣布他们为敌人 |
[02:37] | and freezes their assets to influence their behavior. | 冻结了他们的资产以影响其活动 |
[02:40] | Economic sanctions are relatively easy to implement | 经济制裁相对来说很好实施 |
[02:44] | and historically effective. | 从历史上看也有效 |
[02:45] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[02:46] | Agent Navabi, would you be so kind? | 纳瓦比探员 麻烦了 |
[02:51] | René Le Bron — | 雷内·勒布朗 |
[02:52] | financier of terrorist states and criminal organizations. | 为恐怖主义国家以及犯罪组织提供资金 |
[02:56] | When your government freezes their assets, | 你们的政府冻结他们的资产后 |
[02:59] | Le Bron offers them sizeable loans, | 勒布朗就提供给他们数量可观的贷款 |
[03:02] | rendering the sanctions toothless | 使制裁无效 |
[03:04] | and affording the bad actors | 并让这些坏人 |
[03:06] | the ability to continue conducting business as usual. | 有能力继续像往常一样经营自己的生意 |
[03:10] | When the sanctions are lifted, Le Bron makes a hefty profit | 制裁结束后 勒布朗通过获得被冻结资金 |
[03:13] | by pocketing the frozen assets | 赚的盆满钵满 |
[03:15] | he insisted his borrowers put up as collateral. | 他坚称那是借款者的抵押 |
[03:18] | Brilliant idea. Sick, but brilliant. | 太聪明了 让人恶心 但聪明 |
[03:21] | Yes, Donald. | 没错 唐纳德 |
[03:22] | Truth be told, I’m disappointed I didn’t think of it. | 说实话 我很失望自己怎么没有想到 |
[03:25] | Why bother when you can have us arrest him | 何必呢 你可以让我们逮捕他 |
[03:27] | and then take his place? | 再取代他的位置 |
[03:29] | Good point. | 好主意 |
[03:30] | Sorry. Did I miss something? | 抱歉 我错过什么了吗 |
[03:31] | I-Is this about going after Kirk and — | 这事跟追踪柯克的下落 |
[03:32] | Finding my daughter? No, it isn’t. | 并找回我女儿有关吗 不 没有 |
[03:35] | Apparently, empire building takes precedence. | 很显然 他的事比较重要 |
[03:37] | Alexander Kirk is a client of Le Bron’s. | 亚历山大·柯克是勒布朗的一个客户 |
[03:40] | After your government froze Kirk’s assets, | 在你们政府冻结了柯克的财产之后 |
[03:43] | he turned to Le Bron for a loan. | 他向勒布朗贷了一笔款 |
[03:44] | You’re always giving us someone’s | 你总是只告诉我们一些 |
[03:46] | six degrees of separation from Kirk. | 跟柯克有联系的人 |
[03:48] | I intercepted Le Bron in Minsk closing a deal. | 勒布朗在明斯克做交易的时候我把他截下了 |
[03:51] | He’s willing to cooperate, | 他表示愿意合作 |
[03:52] | but on a condition I am powerless to fulfill — | 但提出的条件是我无法满足的 |
[03:56] | immunity from prosecution. | 给他起诉豁免权 |
[03:58] | So you think that he’ll cooperate | 你认为他会为了得到 |
[04:00] | in exchange for witness protection? | 证人保护而跟我们合作 |
[04:02] | Well, one can hardly expect unconditional virtue | 面对像雷内·勒布朗那样的人 |
[04:05] | from creatures like René Le Bron. | 就不要指望他会无条件地合作了 |
[04:07] | So I’ve learned. | 深谙此理 |
[04:11] | I’ll have to clear immunity with Cynthia Panabaker. | 豁免权的事我得跟辛西娅·帕娜贝克禀告 |
[04:13] | Ressler, Navabi, Aram, | 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 阿兰姆 |
[04:15] | clear the logistics for transfer of custody. | 转备好移交收押的事宜 |
[04:18] | Keen, a word. | 基恩 借一步说话 |
[04:26] | I can’t pretend to know the stress you’re under. | 我不能假装完全理解你现在所经受的压力 |
[04:28] | But from where I sit, | 但从我的角度看 |
[04:29] | he’s doing everything in his power to find Agnes. | 他在尽力找回艾格尼斯 |
[04:32] | And kill Kirk. | 并且杀了柯克 |
[04:33] | You have a problem with that? | 你不希望他这么做吗 |
[04:35] | Alexander Kirk is my father. | 亚历山大·柯克是我父亲 |
[04:38] | – You have proof? – Yes. | -你有证据 -是的 |
[04:39] | DNA evidence of who my father is | 我有我亲生父亲的DNA |
[04:41] | and who’s been lying to me for the past three years. | 还有过去这三年里一直骗我的人的DNA |
[04:44] | As I said, I don’t know how you bear it, | 正如我刚才所说 我不知道你有痛苦 |
[04:45] | but we have a job to do, | 但是我们有我们的工作 |
[04:47] | and we can’t do it unless you can work with Reddington. | 只有你和雷丁顿合作 我们的工作才能继续 |
[04:49] | I’ll do my job, | 我会做好我的工作 |
[04:50] | but I am done cozying up to that snake. | 但我不会再和那条狡猾的蛇合作了 |
[05:02] | Tough morning. | 今早事可不少 |
[05:03] | Here. | 等等 |
[05:05] | This should lift the mood. | 这个应该能让你开心一点 |
[05:07] | I got some leftover lemon chicken, | 我还有些剩下的柠檬鸡 |
[05:11] | Ho Kow crispy beef. | 好客的香酥牛肉 |
[05:15] | We are gonna have it for lunch. | 我们可以午饭时候吃 |
[05:16] | Uh, thanks, but I’m good. | 谢了 不过我不用 |
[05:18] | I’ve also got Paco’s Tacos. | 我还有帕科玉米饼 |
[05:20] | She really went all out. | 她准备得真是周到 |
[05:21] | It’s why I’m late. I, uh — | 这就是我为什迟到 我 |
[05:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:24] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:25] | Obviously no one would buy all that for themselves. | 很明显啊 自己吃的话谁会买那么多 |
[05:28] | She clearly wants to make a good impression. | 她真的很想给你留下好印象 |
[05:30] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess. | 是吧 大概 |
[05:32] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[05:33] | No, uh… | 没有 |
[05:35] | She’s beautiful and smart. | 她很漂亮 很聪明 |
[05:37] | She’s an 11. | 她可以打11分 |
[05:38] | I mean, I’m a 6, 4 on most days. | 我最多6 大部分时候是4 |
[05:41] | Don’t get me wrong. I am going to enjoy it, | 不要误会 我乐在其中 |
[05:43] | but…something is up. | 但是 有些问题 |
[05:47] | Maybe I’m her rebound guy, | 或许我只是她的”救生圈男友” |
[05:49] | or she’s got three months to live or… | 或者她只能活三个月了 |
[05:52] | Or maybe she thinks you’re a handsome, smart, | 或者她只是觉得你是个英俊 聪明 |
[05:56] | incredibly nice guy who’s easy to be around. | 为人善良 容易相处的人 |
[05:58] | Really? You think so? | 真的吗 你这么觉得 |
[06:00] | No. But she might. | 不 不过或许她这么觉得 |
[06:04] | Cynthia Panabaker. | 辛西娅·帕娜贝克 |
[06:06] | Harold, | 哈罗德 |
[06:07] | do tell me you can still sit in for poker night. | 告诉我你还能好好坐下来打牌 |
[06:09] | I simply cannot afford another empty chair. | 我可实在受不了再有一个空缺了 |
[06:12] | Still on as far as I know. | 目前为止 没问题 |
[06:13] | I’ve got some good news. Major break in the Kirk case, | 我有好消息告诉你 柯克的案子有重大突破 |
[06:16] | but I’m gonna need immunity for the informant. | 但线人要有豁免权 |
[06:17] | – Name? – René Le Bron. | -叫什么 -雷内·勒布朗 |
[06:23] | Yes, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:24] | Yeah, we got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[06:31] | I just received confirmation from the farm. | 我刚收到农场发来的确认 |
[06:34] | Reddington was behind the Le Bron abduction. | 雷丁顿是勒布朗绑架案的幕后主使 |
[06:36] | If the FBI manages to turn him, | 如果联调局成功策反了他 |
[06:38] | they can track and seize all of your remaining assets. | 他们就可以追踪并冻结你所有的剩余财产 |
[06:42] | Shall I deal with it? | 要我处理吗 |
[06:44] | I’ve already acquired the details of his transport. | 我已经获取了转移他的详情 |
[06:47] | Yeah. Anything else? | 好 还有其他的事吗 |
[06:49] | It appears the seeds of doubt you sowed in Masha | 看来你在玛莎心中种下的疑惑的种子 |
[06:53] | have taken root. | 开始生根发芽了 |
[07:01] | It’s time to reach out. | 是时候接触了 |
[07:02] | Take adequate precautions. | 要采取充分的预防措施 |
[07:04] | Adequate precautions? | 充分的预防措施 |
[07:06] | She’s a key consultant for the FBI. | 她是联调局的重要顾问 |
[07:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:11] | And she’s my daughter. | 她也是我女儿 |
[07:24] | ♬山顶燃起熊熊烈火♬ | |
[07:30] | ♬西海岸坠入海底深渊♬ | |
[07:38] | ♬在地下舱室中♬ | |
[07:44] | ♬我还在试图忘却♬ | |
[07:51] | ♬别再威胁♬ | |
[07:58] | ♬将它抛弃在♬ | |
[08:03] | ♬山脚下的湖泊中♬ | |
[08:09] | ♬灼烧世界♬ | |
[08:27] | ♬她才能看透你的内心♬ | |
[08:33] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[08:34] | We lost the asset. Single shot. Fatal. | 线人死了 一枪致命 |
[08:37] | It appears as if the shooter gave us the slip. | 看来枪手放了我们一马 |
[08:39] | Thank you, Harold. | 谢谢你 哈罗德 |
[08:41] | ♬从山顶纵跃♬ | |
[08:42] | Le Bron is dead. | 勒布朗死了 |
[08:43] | Right on schedule. | 和计划的一样 |
[08:46] | Time to send out the invitations. | 是时候发请柬了 |
[08:47] | ♬放飞你的思想♬ | |
[09:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:06] | How long were you staring at me? | 你盯着我看了多久 |
[09:08] | All night. | 一整晚 |
[09:36] | ♬我已盛装却无处可去♬ | |
[09:38] | Nick’s Pizza. | 尼克披萨 |
[09:42] | ♬和死人并肩而行♬ | |
[09:48] | ♬我已盛装却无处可去♬ | |
[09:54] | ♬等待请柬的到来♬ | |
[09:55] | 接你的车会在早上七点半准时到达 需谨言慎行 -雷 | |
[09:59] | ♬这是死人的派对♬ | |
[09:59] | And welcome. Hi. Uh, okay. | 欢迎 你好 好的 |
[10:02] | So, um, electronics, all electronics. | 交出电子设备 所有电子设备 |
[10:02] | ♬还有什么更棒的♬ | |
[10:05] | Phones. This is like airport security. | 手机 就像是机场安检 |
[10:05] | ♬所有人都将出息♬ | |
[10:07] | One at a time, put your arms up for me. | 一个个来 把手举起来 |
[10:07] | ♬抛下你的身体♬ | |
[10:10] | ♬抛下你的身体和灵魂♬ | |
[10:12] | Okay, next. | 好 下一个 |
[10:14] | You’re good, miss. Thank you. | 好了 女士 谢谢 |
[10:16] | Just close the door behind you, sir. | 先生 关上你身后的门 |
[10:20] | Next. | 下一个 |
[10:25] | Welcome to the past. | 欢迎来到过去 |
[10:27] | This space is impregnable to every frequency | 所有的无线传输频率都无法通过 |
[10:30] | of wireless transmission, including microwaves. | 这个空间 包括微波 |
[10:34] | Every piece of equipment you see is analog. | 你看到的所有设备都采用模拟技术 |
[10:37] | Our sole concession to the digital revolution | 我们这里唯一的数字产品 |
[10:40] | is a Ms. Pac-Man machine in the break room. | 是休息室里的一台吃豆小姐机器 |
[10:44] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[10:45] | Because I like Ms. Pac-Man. | 因为我喜欢吃豆小姐 |
[10:46] | No. Why this museum? | 不 为什么是这家博物馆 |
[10:49] | We’ve been breached. | 我们被入侵了 |
[10:50] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:52] | You two have been working together on this? | 你们俩一直在调查这件事 |
[10:53] | Yes. Our public disagreement was staged for Kirk’s benefit. | 是的 我们公开不和是为了柯克装的 |
[10:57] | You think he’s got a tap into the Post Office? | 你觉得他在邮局有眼线吗 |
[10:58] | I know it. René Le Bron’s death was proof. | 肯定有 雷内·勒布朗的死就是证据 |
[11:01] | You sicced us on Le Bron as a test. | 你把勒布朗交给我们只是在测试 |
[11:03] | You knew that if Kirk was listening | 你知道如果柯克在监听 |
[11:05] | and he heard that we were going after Le Bron, | 当他得知我们的目标是勒布朗 |
[11:07] | he’d try to get to him first. | 他就会先去找他 |
[11:08] | We set the bait. He took it. | 我们设下了诱饵 他中招了 |
[11:09] | A human sacrifice. | 让人当炮灰 |
[11:10] | I prefer the term “Tethered goat.” | 我更喜欢称之为”守株待兔” |
[11:13] | Besides, Harold, the man was a degenerate, | 再说 哈罗德 这人不是什么好货色 |
[11:15] | and his death denies pariah states access to ready cash, | 而他的死让那些被你的国家 |
[11:18] | putting teeth back in the sanctions your country | 大力制裁的组织机构再也拿不到一分钱 |
[11:21] | imposes with such tumescence. | 再也无力作恶 |
[11:23] | So we have a mole. Who? | 我们有内鬼 是谁 |
[11:25] | Not who. What. | 不是人 是东西 |
[11:28] | Our system. It’s been hacked. | 我们的系统被入侵了 |
[11:31] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[11:32] | We’ve got more firewalls than the | 我们的防火墙 |
[11:33] | NSA’s Utah Data Center. | 比国安局犹他数据中心的还多 |
[11:36] | And I personally turn it inside-out every morning. | 而且我每早都会亲自详查一遍 |
[11:39] | It is a bit-banger’s nightmare. | 这是黑客的噩梦 |
[11:42] | Unhackable. | 不可入侵 |
[11:43] | Which tells us exactly who the culprits are — | 也就让我们知道犯人是谁了 |
[11:45] | The Thrushes, a crew that hacks the unhackable. | “画眉党” 专门侵入不可入侵的团队 |
[11:48] | Created in 1982 by a charismatic Bulgarian genius — | 在1982年由一个帅气的保加利亚天才创立 |
[11:54] | Excuse me, sweetheart — Plemen Radkov. | 借过一下 亲爱的 普列梅·拉迪科夫 |
[11:58] | He was arrested in 1986 by the KGB | 1986年被克格勃逮捕 |
[12:01] | and died seven months later in a Siberian gulag. | 七个月后死在一个西伯利亚集中营里 |
[12:04] | After that, the Thrushes went underground. | 在那之后 “画眉党”转入地下 |
[12:07] | Their specialty is not only cracking systems, | 他们不仅擅长入侵系统 |
[12:10] | but doing so without leaving a trace of their intrusion. | 还能完全不留痕迹 |
[12:13] | The Thrushes choose their clientele based on two criteria — | 画眉党选择客户的标准有两个 |
[12:17] | cash and the technical challenge of the hack. | 酬金和入侵难度 |
[12:20] | 2009 — the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed railway system. | 2009年 安卡拉至伊斯坦布尔高铁系统 |
[12:25] | Faulty ultrasound software failed to detect stress fractures, | 超声软件没检测到受压裂缝 |
[12:29] | leading to a disastrous test run, | 导致试运行以灾难收场 |
[12:31] | costing the Turkish government billions. | 让土耳其政府损失数十亿元 |
[12:37] | – Chester. – Oh, crap. Crappers. | -切斯特 -该死 |
[12:39] | Sorry. I got it. | 对不起 我搞定了 |
[12:41] | Crap, crap. I got it. | 该死 我搞定了 |
[12:43] | Last year — a top-secret nuclear fuel enrichment plant | 去年在印度斋普尔外的 |
[12:46] | outside of Jaipur, India. | 一个高度机密的核能源供应厂 |
[12:48] | Motor-speed variations destroyed 1,200 industrial centrifuges. | 电机速度波动毁掉了1200个工业离心机 |
[12:53] | A colleague at the British Embassy was lead on that case. | 英国使馆的一位同事当时负责调查那个案子 |
[12:56] | 38 people died, thousands were exposed to radiation, | 38人死亡 数千人遭到核辐射 |
[12:59] | but they never found evidence of a hack. | 但他们没发现入侵痕迹 |
[13:00] | In both cases, powerful interests stood to gain. | 两起事故背后都有暴利可图 |
[13:03] | And now Alexander Kirk. | 现在又是亚历山大·柯克 |
[13:06] | Full access to all voice and digital transmissions | 全面介入想扳倒他的人 |
[13:11] | generated by the very people dedicated to taking him down. | 全部语音和数字传送 |
[13:15] | I’ve heard enough. Shut down the system. | 够了 把系统关了 |
[13:17] | No, Harold, this presents a unique opportunity | 不 哈罗德 这是个给柯克放假消息的 |
[13:20] | to feed Kirk disinformation. | 绝佳机会 |
[13:22] | Like the conversation we had in your office. | 我们在你办公室说了 |
[13:25] | If Kirk thinks I’m done with Reddington, | 如果柯克觉得我跟雷丁顿玩完了 |
[13:27] | he might reach out. | 他或许会来找我 |
[13:27] | Or he might not. | 或许不会 |
[13:29] | And in the meantime, you’re asking me | 于此同时 你让我 |
[13:30] | to allow a terrorist organization | 允许恐怖组织 |
[13:32] | continued access to classified data. | 可以继续访问机密数据 |
[13:34] | Look, this goes way beyond our operation. | 这不仅仅是我们的行动 |
[13:36] | Our system’s connected to the NSA, the CIA, | 我们的系统连接了国安局 中情局 |
[13:39] | State, the White House. | 国务院和白宫 |
[13:40] | If we were to do this, | 如果我们要这么做 |
[13:43] | I’d have to clear it with Panabaker. | 我得跟帕娜贝克汇报 |
[13:45] | Samar, reach out to your contact at the embassy. | 莎马 跟你在大使馆的人联系 |
[13:47] | Review the Jaipur incident top to bottom. | 仔细研究斋普尔事件 |
[13:49] | Aram, go to the Post Office. | 阿兰姆 去一趟邮局 |
[13:51] | Call the NSA and tear our system apart. | 打给国安局 把系统拆了 |
[13:54] | Discreetly. | 谨慎点 |
[13:54] | We don’t want them to think that we’re onto them, | 不能让他们觉得我们发现了他们 |
[13:57] | but put every line of code under a microscope. | 但仔细检查每一行代码 |
[13:59] | We have to find these hackers now. | 我们现在得找出这些黑客 |
[14:03] | You know, that little act of yours | 你跟雷丁顿之间的小表演 |
[14:04] | between you and Reddington had me going. | 骗过我了 |
[14:06] | Oh, it wasn’t an act. | 那不是演戏 |
[14:08] | I’m only putting up with Reddington and his lies | 我会容忍雷丁顿和他的谎言 |
[14:10] | until we get Agnes back. | 只是为了找回艾格尼斯 |
[14:14] | Harold, you are one bubble off plumb | 哈罗德 如果你觉得我会 |
[14:17] | if you think I’m gonna sit back | 眼睁睁看着事态一发不可收拾 |
[14:18] | while heaven knows how many horses run out of the barn. | 那就大错特错了 |
[14:21] | It’s the best chance we have of apprehending Alexander Kirk. | 这是我们抓住亚历山大·柯克的最佳机会 |
[14:23] | This represents a five-alarm fire to national security. | 这是对国家安全的最高威胁 |
[14:27] | Which is why we can’t shut down our system. | 这也就是为什么我们不能关闭系统 |
[14:29] | The only hope we have of learning how deeply we’ve been penetrated | 了解我们到底被入侵到什么程度的唯一希望 |
[14:32] | is to identify The Thrushes. | 就是找出画眉党 |
[14:33] | We shut down our system now, | 我们现在关闭系统 |
[14:34] | they’ll know we’re onto them and rabbit. | 他们就会知道我们发现了他们 打草惊蛇 |
[14:37] | Okay, Harold. Let them run out some line. | 哈罗德 让他们得意一阵吧 |
[14:40] | But you best keep your thumb tight on the drag, | 但你最好把拇指按在拉杆上 |
[14:42] | or you’re like to find a bird’s nest on your reel. | 否则你的鱼线搞不好缠成一团 |
[14:44] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[14:45] | Not a word. Absolute gibberish. | 一点都没懂 跟天书一样 |
[14:47] | Well, let me translate. | 让我来给你翻译 |
[14:49] | Don’t screw up. | 别搞砸了 |
[15:22] | I been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[15:24] | You and I, we, uh… | 我和你 我们 |
[15:30] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:32] | Way I see it, whoever shot you | 我觉得 对你开抢的人 |
[15:35] | is gonna shoot somebody else | 很有可能还要对别人开枪 |
[15:37] | and dump them where they dumped you | 并且把他们丢在丢你的地方 |
[15:40] | and see you’re not there. | 并发现你不见了 |
[15:42] | And he’s gonna come a-lookin’. | 然后他就会上门打探 |
[15:45] | Or…somebody reports you missing. | 或者 有人报案说你失踪 |
[15:49] | And the cops come a-lookin’. | 然后警察会上门打探 |
[15:53] | Or… | 或者 |
[15:55] | I just let you go, | 我放了你 |
[15:58] | and you talk about what happened here, | 你跟别人说起这里发生的事 |
[16:00] | and whoever you talk to comes a-lookin’. | 听说的人会上门打探 |
[16:03] | And I don’t like visitors. | 我不喜欢有人来 |
[16:07] | So, what I’m trying to figure out is, | 我要弄清楚的是 |
[16:10] | what exactly am I gonna do with you? | 我到底应该拿你怎么办 |
[16:15] | No one is coming. | 不会有人来的 |
[16:19] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[16:21] | I tried to kill myself. | 我想要自杀 |
[16:26] | Well, where’s the gun? | 枪呢 |
[16:27] | Somewhere back in the woods. | 在林子某处 |
[16:31] | Well, I don’t suppose you could lead me to it. | 我觉得你没法带我找到枪了 |
[16:34] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[16:36] | I…crawled away. | 我是爬走的 |
[16:41] | Well, you left a trail. | 你留下了痕迹 |
[16:47] | I’m a tracker. | 我擅长追踪 |
[16:50] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[16:59] | I think camera two a smidge to the left. | 我觉得二号摄像头往左转一点 |
[17:03] | – Juicy Deucey. – Hello. | -好的 -你好 |
[17:05] | A hair to the left, please. | 再往左一点点 |
[17:07] | No, your other left. Genius. No. | 不 你的左边 天才 不对 |
[17:10] | – He’s still not — – I — | -他还是没 -我 |
[17:10] | I got it. I got it. Got it, got it, got it, got it. | 我知道了 知道了 |
[17:14] | Chester’s made some significant upgrades to your security. | 切斯特正在给你的安保系统做大升级 |
[17:17] | – He’s an absolute marvel. – How nice. | -他是个很神奇的人 -真棒 |
[17:20] | All I need now is a barbed-wire fence and guard towers. | 我现在就只缺带刺铁丝网和哨塔了 |
[17:23] | Any word from Kirk? | 有柯克的信儿吗 |
[17:25] | You mean my father? | 你是说我父亲 |
[17:26] | Honestly, Elizabeth, it astounds me | 说真的 伊丽莎白 |
[17:28] | that you could be hornswoggled | 我万万没想到 |
[17:30] | by something as simple to fabricate as a DNA profile. | DNA鉴定这么容易作假的东西就能骗到你 |
[17:34] | Not just the DNA. | 不光是DNA |
[17:36] | It’s memories — | 还有回忆 |
[17:38] | places I recognize, things we did together. | 我认识的地方 我们一起做过的事 |
[17:41] | A time capsule we buried in the yard | 我们在院子里埋下的时间胶囊 |
[17:44] | that no one else would know about. | 其他人不可能知道这个 |
[17:45] | Just because he was your mother’s husband | 仅仅因为他是你母亲的丈夫 |
[17:48] | doesn’t make him your father. | 并不意味着他就是你父亲 |
[17:49] | You know what you sound like? | 你知道这话听起来什么感觉吗 |
[17:52] | Desperate. | 绝望 |
[17:53] | Just a suspect caught in a lie. | 就像被发现说谎的嫌疑人 |
[17:56] | I have never lied to you. | 我从没对你说过谎 |
[18:04] | Yes? This is she. | 对 是我 |
[18:08] | I’ll be along shortly. Thanks. | 我马上过去 谢谢 |
[18:09] | That was a shoe-repair shop in Georgetown | 乔治城的一间修鞋铺 |
[18:11] | I’ve never even heard of. | 我从来没听过 |
[18:12] | He says I left my phone there. | 他说我把手机丢在那儿了 |
[18:15] | Kirk. | 柯克 |
[18:28] | There’s only one number saved. | 只存了一个号码 |
[18:30] | International prefix 40. | 国家代码是40 |
[18:32] | Romania. No doubt untraceable. | 罗马尼亚 肯定无法追踪 |
[18:47] | Masha. | 玛莎 |
[18:48] | Tell me about Agnes. | 艾格尼斯怎么样了 |
[18:50] | She’s healthy. | 她很健康 |
[18:51] | She’s happy. Can’t wait to see her mother. | 她很快乐 等不及见她妈妈了 |
[18:53] | – You could make that happen. – I want to. | -你能做到 -我想那么做 |
[18:55] | But as long as you refuse to shield her from Reddington, I can’t. | 但若你不肯让她远离雷丁顿 我不能那么做 |
[18:59] | I got your SVR file. | 我拿到你在俄罗斯对外情报局的档案了 |
[19:00] | Your DNA profile was in it. | 里面有你的DNA档案 |
[19:02] | I know you’re my father. | 我知道你是我的父亲 |
[19:06] | Then you know Reddington lied to you from the beginning. | 那你也知道了雷丁顿从一开始就在骗你 |
[19:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:09] | There’s no reason why we shouldn’t be together. | 那我们没有理由不在一起了 |
[19:11] | What are you suggesting? | 你有什么建议 |
[19:13] | A meeting. Just the two of us and Agnes. | 一次会面 只有我们俩和艾格尼斯 |
[19:15] | That won’t be easy. | 那不太容易 |
[19:16] | Reddington has his goons guarding me 24/7. | 雷丁顿让他的喽啰全天候守着我 |
[19:19] | Because he doesn’t trust you. | 因为他不信任你 |
[19:20] | I’ll work something out, contact you. | 我来想想办法 再联络 |
[19:30] | You were very convincing. | 你很有说服力 |
[19:32] | That’s because I meant every word. | 因为我说的都是真心话 |
[19:35] | I don’t trust her. | 我不相信她 |
[19:37] | You trust no one. | 你不相信任何人 |
[19:39] | That’s why you’re so valuable to me. | 所以你对我来说那么有价值 |
[19:41] | But in this matter, I do urge you to trust me | 但在这件事上 我希望你信任我 |
[19:44] | and my judgment. | 和我的判断 |
[20:25] | Our case file on Jaipur. | 我们手上斋普尔的档案 |
[20:27] | Everything we have on The Thrushes… | 我们关于画眉党的所有资料 |
[20:29] | which is nothing. | 也就是什么都没有 |
[20:31] | No source code? No traceable malware? | 没有源代码 没有可追踪恶意软件 |
[20:33] | Quite the opposite. | 正好相反 |
[20:34] | The cheeky bastards actually debugged the system | 这些无耻混蛋在上传病毒之前 |
[20:37] | before uploading the virus. | 还把系统调试了一遍 |
[20:39] | Of that, of course, there wasn’t a trace. | 当然 没留下痕迹 |
[20:40] | How does a computer virus do this? | 电脑病毒怎么能做到这一点 |
[20:43] | By taking operational control of the plant, | 通过控制工厂设备 |
[20:45] | causing speed variations in the centrifuges, | 造成离心机运转速度偏差 |
[20:48] | leading to catastrophic failure | 导致灾难性的故障 |
[20:50] | and the release of pressurized uranium hexafluoride gas. | 释放出高压六氟化铀气体 |
[20:53] | They were all engineers? | 他们都是工程师吗 |
[20:55] | 38 murders that are impossible to solve. | 三十八起无法破获的凶杀案 |
[20:59] | Unless only 37 were killed. | 然而只有三十七人遇害 |
[21:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:03] | This victim is not an engineer, | 这个人不是工程师 |
[21:06] | and she is most certainly not dead. | 而且她肯定没死 |
[21:11] | I knew she was too hot for him. | 我就知道 她那种辣妹怎么会看上他 |
[21:13] | When Aram finds out, he’s going to be crushed. | 等阿兰姆明白过来 他会崩溃的 |
[21:15] | Yeah, and then he’s gonna wear his heart on his sleeve, | 是啊 然后他心里藏不住事 |
[21:17] | and his little girlfriend here | 于是这位小女朋友 |
[21:19] | is gonna know that we’re onto her. | 就会知道我们已经盯上她了 |
[21:21] | We can’t keep this from him. | 这件事不能瞒着他 |
[21:23] | That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 我们就是要瞒着他 |
[21:24] | Our objective is to feed The Thrushes disinformation | 我们的任务是传假消息给画眉党 |
[21:27] | in order to draw out Kirk. | 把柯克引出来 |
[21:28] | The only way we can do that | 唯一的办法 |
[21:29] | is by keeping Aram in the dark so he doesn’t tip our hand. | 就是瞒着阿兰姆 免得他暴露我们 |
[21:31] | Or you can let me interrogate her. | 你也可以安排我来审她 |
[21:33] | Five minutes, and I’ll have Kirk on a platter. | 五分钟 我就能让她把柯克供出来 |
[21:35] | Maybe, but it would only take Kirk two minutes | 也许吧 但柯克只用两分钟 |
[21:37] | to find out that we’re onto him | 就能知道我们盯上他了 |
[21:38] | and then we lose him and The Thrushes | 然后他和画眉党都会消失无踪 |
[21:40] | and any hope that we have of assessing how badly | 而我们也永远难以估量邮局被突破 |
[21:42] | the breach of the Post Office has damaged national security. | 会对国家安全造成多么严重的危害 |
[21:46] | Aram. | 阿兰姆 |
[21:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[21:49] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[21:51] | Everything. | 全部 |
[21:53] | Everything’s wrong. | 全都不对劲 |
[21:55] | Sir, I did as you ordered | 长官 我照你的命令 |
[21:56] | and isolated all the malicious code — | 将所有藏在我们操作系统深处的 |
[21:58] | or remnants of it, buried deep in our operating system. | 恶意代码及其残余隔离了出来 |
[22:01] | At first, I was confused. | 一开始我很困惑 |
[22:03] | Our firewalls should have bounced it. | 防火墙本该将它们弹开 |
[22:04] | But then… | 然后 |
[22:06] | I realized the only way we could have been breached | 我意识到我们被突破的唯一办法 |
[22:10] | was through social engineering, | 就是通过社交工程 |
[22:11] | or physical access with a Rubber Ducky. | 或者带橡胶鸭的物理访问 |
[22:14] | A what? | 带什么 |
[22:15] | A keystroke injection attack platform | 伪装成U盘的 |
[22:17] | disguised as a thumb drive. | 键盘注入攻击平台 |
[22:19] | It would bypass all standard countermeasures | 通过模拟成键盘插件 |
[22:21] | by emulating a plug-in keyboard, | 重编我们的主机 |
[22:23] | reprogramming our host computer | 如同黑客亲手键入代码 |
[22:25] | as if the hacker was manually typing in the code. | 便能绕过所有标准的对抗措施 |
[22:28] | Still, the culprit would have to plug in a thumb drive. | 但他们还是要插入U盘 |
[22:30] | Yes. Someone had to dupe | 没错 有人复制了 |
[22:32] | an FBI employee with level 4 clearance. | 一位具有四级访问权限的联调局雇员 |
[22:36] | I spent the last 18 hours | 过去十八个小时我一直在 |
[22:38] | collating log-ins with the first appearance | 核对恶意代码首次出现时的登入记录 |
[22:40] | of the malicious code in order to figure out | 想要弄明白是谁被骗了 |
[22:42] | who got punk’d so we could interview the employee | 这样我们就能找到该雇员 |
[22:45] | and nail that hacker. | 从而抓住黑客 |
[22:46] | And it was you. | 结果是你 |
[22:53] | You knew. | 你们已经知道了 |
[22:56] | She was a key player in the Jaipur centrifuge hack. | 她在斋普尔离心机被黑事件中起关键作用 |
[23:08] | Why didn’t you tell… | 你们为什么不告诉 |
[23:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[23:13] | We wanted to, but we thought if you knew, | 我们也想 可我们怕你知道的话 |
[23:16] | she might pick it up. | 她就会察觉到 |
[23:17] | Look, you didn’t tell her anything, did you? | 你什么都没跟她说 对吧 |
[23:20] | No. | 没有 |
[23:22] | I may be dumb, but I’m not stupid. | 我也许笨 但我不傻 |
[23:25] | I just don’t– I don’t know how I’m gonna pull this off. | 我只是 只是不知道我该怎么做 |
[23:27] | Pull what off? | 做什么 |
[23:28] | She’s coming over to my place for dinner tonight. | 她今晚要过来吃晚饭 |
[23:30] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这大概不是个好主意 |
[23:32] | No. It is a horrible idea. | 这真是个糟糕的主意 |
[23:35] | But I have to if we’re gonna have any chance | 但我得去 这是我们唯一能够 |
[23:38] | of accessing The Thrushes’ servers. | 进入画眉党服务器的机会 |
[23:40] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[23:43] | I’ve got my own Rubber Ducky. | 我也有我专属的橡皮鸭 |
[23:49] | What if she doesn’t have her laptop with her? | 万一她没把笔记本电脑带在身边怎么办 |
[23:51] | Oh, she’ll have it. Trust me. | 她一定会带着的 相信我 |
[23:52] | We’re, uh– We’re binge- watching “Stranger Things.” | 我们 我们在疯狂地追《怪奇物语》 |
[23:55] | Talk about life imitating art, huh? | 讨论模仿生活的艺术 |
[23:57] | How long to upload the worm? | 上传蠕虫病毒需要多久 |
[23:58] | A few minutes. | 几分钟吧 |
[24:00] | I, uh, designed it to ping the main servers | 它会进入主服务器 |
[24:01] | and to e-mail us GPS coordinates. | 然后通过邮件告知我们坐标定位 |
[24:04] | Which wire would you like to wear? | 你想戴哪个窃听器 |
[24:06] | Well, not the fob. I hate the fob. | 不要钥匙扣 我讨厌钥匙扣 |
[24:07] | It’s too much clanking with the key ring. | 和钥匙圈一起叮叮当当太响了 |
[24:09] | Okay. The pen. | 那就笔吧 |
[24:12] | I’ve never been on the, um — | 我从来没有 |
[24:15] | the sending side of one of these deals. | 在这些事中做过传送信息的一方 |
[24:17] | Yeah, I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[24:19] | This is an LCR .357. | 这是LCR.357手枪 |
[24:21] | It’s light, reliable — | 它轻巧而可靠… |
[24:22] | No, no. What, am I gonna shoot my girlfriend? | 不 我难道要向我女朋友开枪吗 |
[24:25] | She’s not your girlfriend. | 她不是你的女朋友 |
[24:26] | She’s a hostile operative, | 她是敌方特工 |
[24:27] | and you are a trained federal agent. | 而你是训练有素的联邦局探员 |
[24:29] | I’m not sending you in there without a piece. | 我不会让你手无寸铁地进去 |
[24:30] | Do you understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[24:32] | I’m not like you. | 我又不是你 |
[24:36] | I’m really scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[24:38] | I know, but I promise you’ll be fine. | 我懂 但我保证你会没事的 |
[24:42] | I’ll have your back. | 我会保护你的 |
[24:45] | No safety catch to worry about. | 不用担心保险栓 |
[24:46] | You just draw, point, and shoot. | 你只需要拉开扳机 瞄准 射击 |
[24:48] | Five shots, fully loaded. | 五发子弹 已经上满了 |
[24:49] | If anything goes wrong, the safety word is “Banana.” | 事态一旦变糟 安全词是”香蕉” |
[24:53] | Banana? | 香蕉 |
[24:54] | Use it, and in come the Marines. | 说出这个词 海军陆战队就会冲进来 |
[24:56] | But they better get there before I do | 不过他们最好赶在我之前 |
[24:57] | because I will mess that bitch up. | 因为我一定会弄死那个婊子 |
[24:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:00] | Oh, yeah. Really. | 当然是真的 |
[25:10] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[25:13] | That dream date — | 那个梦幻约会… |
[25:15] | the crispy beef, ginger beer — | 香酥牛肉 姜汁汽水… |
[25:20] | that was all you, wasn’t it? | 都是你的主意 对不对 |
[25:23] | I knew it was too good to be true. | 我就知道 哪有这么好的事 |
[25:32] | When I turned myself in, | 当我自首的时候 |
[25:33] | I never imagined things could’ve turned out this… | 我没想过事情会变得这么… |
[25:38] | badly. | 糟糕 |
[25:39] | What did you expect? | 你本来有什么期望 |
[25:41] | I knew it’d be hard, but I… | 我知道会很艰难 但我… |
[25:44] | never expected that it would get harder with every day. | 没想到会一天比一天更艰难 |
[25:51] | It shouldn’t be a surprise. | 这有什么好惊讶的 |
[25:52] | You must have known there was a chance | 当你把柯克放到你的名单上时 |
[25:53] | she’d discover Kirk was her father | 你就该知道她总会有机会 |
[25:55] | when you put him on your list. | 发现柯克是她的父亲 |
[25:57] | He was never on it. | 他从来就不在我的名单上 |
[25:58] | He never would’ve been | 如果不是他先来找她 |
[26:00] | if he hadn’t come after her first. | 他永远也不会列在我的名单上 |
[26:02] | If anyone belongs on that cursed list, | 如果有任何人该上那个被诅咒的名单 |
[26:03] | it’s Alexander Kirk. | 就是亚历山大·柯克 |
[26:05] | Why the hell wouldn’t you put him there? | 你为什么不把他列在名单上 |
[26:06] | – He’s my father. – She’s our daughter. | -他是我的父亲 -她是我们的女儿 |
[26:09] | You know what’s gonna happen if I make that call. | 你知道如果我打了电话会怎么样 |
[26:13] | He’s the only one who can give me answers | 他是唯一了解我的过去 |
[26:15] | about my past, my mother. | 和我的母亲的人 |
[26:17] | They’ll put him in a hole. I’ll never see him again. | 他们会把他关起来 我再也见不到他了 |
[26:20] | If you don’t, we may never see Agnes again. | 如果你不打 我们可能就再也见不到艾格尼斯了 |
[26:23] | I knew it would complicate things. | 我知道这会让事情变复杂 |
[26:25] | I’d be forced to take security measures — | 我不得不做安保措施 |
[26:27] | things she’d hate. | 她很讨厌这样 |
[26:29] | Now all I see is the resentment in her eyes. | 我现在只能在她眼里看到怨恨 |
[26:32] | I’m suffocating her, Harold. | 我把她逼得太狠了 哈罗德 |
[26:34] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[26:35] | She’s our daughter. | 她是我们女儿 |
[26:43] | – You’ve decided. – You abducted me once. | -你决定了 -你绑架过我一次 |
[26:46] | What assurances do I have you won’t do it again? | 我怎么知道你不会再绑架我一次 |
[26:49] | Things have changed. The DNA test. | 情况变了 有DNA检测 |
[26:51] | I want this to be real. | 我希望这次能成 |
[26:53] | I’ll contact you with instructions. | 我再联系你告诉你该怎么做 |
[26:56] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t wait. | 抱歉 我等不及了 |
[26:57] | I know, I-I have no self-control. | 我知道我一点自制力都没有 |
[27:00] | But I watched the last three episodes. | 我看了最后三集 |
[27:03] | I know you’re probably gonna hate me, | 我觉得你会讨厌我的 |
[27:04] | but you’ll never believe what happens. | 但你不会相信发生了什么的 |
[27:06] | – It’s amazing. – What? | -太精彩了 -什么 |
[27:08] | The last three episodes, “Stranger Things.” | 最后三集 《怪奇物语》 |
[27:10] | Yeah. Can’t wait. | 是 等不及了 |
[27:12] | Aram, what’s, uh — what’s going on? | 阿兰姆 你 你怎么了 |
[27:15] | You — You seem preoccupied. | 你 你好像心事重重的 |
[27:17] | Me? No. I, um — I’m just, um — | 我 没有 我 我只是 |
[27:19] | Oh, I forgot, I got wine. | 我差点忘了 我准备了酒 |
[27:23] | You don’t drink. | 你不喝酒 |
[27:24] | It is for you. | 是给你准备的 |
[27:25] | It is, um, supposed to go great with, um — | 和什么一起很搭的 |
[27:29] | Puttanesca. | 烟花女意面 |
[27:29] | Yes! Yum. | 对 好吃 |
[27:30] | Putta-nesca. | 烟花女 意面 |
[27:33] | Puttanesca. | 烟花女意面 |
[27:34] | You never told me about your day. | 你从来不跟我说上班的事情 |
[27:35] | Oh, you know, the usual FBI stuff. | 就是平常的联调局工作 |
[27:38] | You know, good guys, bad guys. | 你知道的 好人 坏人 |
[27:40] | Oh! They got Cheese Nibs | 楼下的零食售货机 |
[27:42] | for the snack machine downstairs. | 开始卖芝士饼干了 |
[27:44] | So, so awesome. | 实在太棒了 |
[27:46] | – Cheese Nibs? – He’s doing fine. | -芝士饼干 -他做得不错 |
[27:47] | Sounds like a gerbil on meth. | 他听上去像磕了药的老鼠 |
[27:48] | I know, right? I love Cheese Nibs. | 很棒 对吧 我很喜欢芝士饼干 |
[27:50] | I mean, I don’t love them as much as Goldfish… | 我是说 没像喜欢金鱼饼干那样 |
[27:51] | – Goldfish? – …but, you know, | -金鱼饼干 -但你知道的 |
[27:52] | it’s a huge — it’s a huge — | 这实在是 实在是 |
[27:54] | Oh, no. Oh, God. | 不 天哪 |
[27:55] | – Oh, God. Oh, God. – I’m such a klutz. | -天哪 天哪 -我真是个笨蛋 |
[27:57] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[27:58] | That’s what I love about you. | 我就喜欢这样的你 |
[28:03] | You know what? Uh, just — just | 等下 |
[28:05] | give me a — give me a second to go change. | 等我一会儿 我去换衣服 |
[28:28] | He’s uploading now. | 他在上传了 |
[28:29] | Aram? You okay? | 阿兰姆 你没事吧 |
[28:32] | Yeah! | 没事 |
[28:34] | Yeah, everything’s, um — everything is, uh, great. | 没事 一切都 都好 |
[28:38] | Um, are you hungry? ‘Cause I sure am hu– | 你饿了吗 我肯定饿了 |
[28:41] | I am hungry. | 我饿了 |
[28:43] | No, uh… | 别 |
[28:45] | We — We shouldn’t. | 我们不应该这样 |
[28:47] | Your sauce, I think it’s burning. | 你的酱 可能要糊了 |
[28:49] | We can order takeout. | 我们可以叫外卖 |
[28:51] | No, I’m serious. | 不 说真的 |
[28:52] | We’re gonna — We’re gonna set this place on fire. | 我们会把这儿烧了的 |
[28:54] | Mm. Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[28:56] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[28:57] | Elise, no, no. | 伊莉斯 别这样 |
[28:58] | I’m serious. God! | 我说真的 |
[29:00] | Just not now, okay? | 现在不行 好吗 |
[29:04] | Are you gonna tell me what’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[29:06] | I don’t want to cause a fire is all. | 我就是不想纵火 |
[29:08] | I know you, Aram. | 我了解你 阿兰姆 |
[29:10] | You’re lying to me. | 你在撒谎 |
[29:11] | There’s something that you’re hiding, | 你有什么事瞒着我 |
[29:12] | and, you know, we’re not going anywhere | 那么我们哪儿也不去 |
[29:13] | until you tell me what it is. | 除非你坦白 |
[29:19] | Tell me, Aram. Now. The truth. | 告诉我 阿兰姆 怎么回事 |
[29:22] | Nothing’s wrong. | 什么事也没有 |
[29:23] | – He’s in trouble. – You’re lying to me. I can tell. | -他有麻烦了 -你在撒谎 我知道 |
[29:27] | Okay, you’re right. There’s something. | 好吧 你猜对了 确实有事 |
[29:29] | There’s, um… someone else. | 有别人 |
[29:35] | Someone else? What? Who? | 别人 什么 谁 |
[29:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:39] | I am in love with someone else. | 我爱上了别人 |
[29:49] | It’s Samar, isn’t it? | 是莎马对吧 |
[29:50] | What? No. No. | 什么 不是 |
[29:52] | Yeah, that girl from your office. | 你办公室的那个女孩 |
[29:53] | Of course not. Not — Not her. | 当然不是 不是她 |
[29:56] | God, I feel so stupid. | 老天 我真蠢 |
[29:57] | No. No. Don’t. | 别 别 |
[29:58] | I don’t want you to feel stupid. This is all my fault. | 我不想让你责难自己 都是我的错 |
[30:01] | I-I-I should have told you about, um — not Samar. | 我本应告诉你的 不是莎马 |
[30:04] | I don’t want you to feel really — | 我不想让你觉得 |
[30:08] | What? | 什么事 |
[30:09] | Do you have any reason to believe | 你觉得我们的窃听 |
[30:10] | our TAP has been compromised? | 有任何可能被发现吗 |
[30:12] | One minute. | 等下 |
[30:13] | It’s work. | 工作上的事 |
[30:19] | No. Everything’s fine. | 没有 一切正常 |
[30:21] | – Are you quite certain? – Absolutely. Why? | -你肯定吗 -很肯定 怎么了 |
[30:23] | Because your client is about to expose himself | 因为你的客户基于你的情报 |
[30:25] | on the basis of your intel. | 打算暴露自己 |
[30:27] | If you’re wrong and he is harmed in any way, | 如果你错了 他受到任何伤害 |
[30:30] | I will personally see to it that you | 我将亲自确保干掉 |
[30:32] | and The Thrushes are exterminated. | 你和画眉党 |
[30:34] | Now, are you certain? | 现在你还肯定吗 |
[30:36] | Fine. I’ll run another system check. | 好吧 我再检查一次系统 |
[30:39] | Good. You do that. | 很好 你快去查 |
[30:40] | I’ll call back in 10 minutes. | 我十分钟后打回来 |
[31:06] | Quack, quack, bitch. | 唧唧歪歪 婊子 |
[31:14] | Banana! | 香蕉 |
[31:16] | I could use a banana! | 我需要香蕉 |
[31:23] | Okay. Banana. | 好吧 香蕉 |
[31:36] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[31:37] | Oh! Jesus! | 老天爷 |
[31:39] | No! | 别 |
[31:40] | Drop it! | 住手 |
[31:47] | I got this. | 控制住了 |
[31:49] | Notify when you have the asset. | 控制局面后请通知 |
[31:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:55] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:58] | What part of “Banana” did you not understand? | 香蕉哪个字你不懂 |
[32:01] | We have the target in custody. | 目标已被拘留 |
[32:03] | We have a TAP on her computer, | 我们在她电脑上安了窃听器 |
[32:04] | and, thanks to Aram, we will find The Thrushes. | 多亏了阿兰姆 我们将找出画眉党 |
[32:07] | We busted Kirk’s mole. | 我们揪出了柯克的内线 |
[32:08] | You don’t think that’s gonna make him suspicious? | 你觉得这不会让他起疑心吗 |
[32:10] | No. I mean, yes, of course, | 不 我是说 他当然会 |
[32:12] | but he was already suspicious. | 不过他已经起疑心了 |
[32:15] | When we were together, she got a call. | 当时她接到了一个电话 |
[32:17] | Kirk’s people. | 柯克的人 |
[32:18] | They wanted final verification | 他们想最终确认一下 |
[32:20] | that the tap into the War Room had not been compromised. | 对战情室的窃听有没有被发现 |
[32:22] | Once she was in custody, | 在她被逮捕之后 |
[32:23] | we had her notify them that the tap was clear. | 我们让她通知他们窃听的事很安全 |
[32:26] | By phone? | 打电话说的 |
[32:27] | Yes. At gunpoint. | 是的 用枪指着她 |
[32:29] | So what you’re saying is | 也就是说 |
[32:30] | you heard her say the tap was clean, | 你亲耳听到她说窃听没问题 |
[32:32] | but for all you know, | 但是你应该知道 |
[32:33] | she could have been sending some kind of message, | 她可能传递了某种消息 |
[32:35] | a signal that everything was not okay. | 某种暗号告诉他们出事了 |
[32:37] | Are you suggesting we call it off? | 你是建议我们应该取消吗 |
[32:39] | What I’m suggesting is Kirk’s supposed to be | 我是说走进圈套的 |
[32:42] | the one walking into a trap here, not me. | 应该是柯克 而不是我 |
[32:45] | We’ll have safeguards in place. | 我们会安排人保护你 |
[32:47] | Your security won’t be compromised. | 你的安全不会有事的 |
[32:48] | I don’t believe Elizabeth’s concern | 我觉得伊丽莎白担心的 |
[32:50] | is about her security or her daughter’s. | 不是她自己或她女儿的安全 |
[32:53] | That is my only concern. | 那是我唯一担心的 |
[32:56] | Clearly your only concern is that it might actually bother me | 显然你唯一关心的是怕我不愿意 |
[32:59] | that I’m about to entrap my biological father, | 给自己的亲生父亲设圈套 |
[33:02] | that because of me, he’s gonna go to prison | 因为我 他的下半生 |
[33:03] | for the rest of his life. | 会在牢房里度过 |
[33:04] | If I go through with this, | 如果我做成了这件事 |
[33:06] | you will be my only link to my past. | 你是我跟过去唯一的联系了 |
[33:10] | I lost Sam. | 我失去了萨姆 |
[33:11] | I lost my mother. | 失去了我母亲 |
[33:13] | And I’ll lose Kirk. | 现在也将失去柯克 |
[33:14] | And whatever you want to call him, | 无论你怎么称呼他 |
[33:15] | he was married to my mother. | 他是娶了我母亲的人 |
[33:17] | He raised me as a child. | 他在我小时候抚养我 |
[33:19] | And he’s willing to do what you are not — | 而且他愿意做你不愿意做的事 |
[33:21] | – tell me about who I am. – Liz. | -跟我说我的真实身份 -莉斯 |
[33:28] | We got word from Kirk. | 柯克发来消息 |
[33:29] | He texted the burner phone. | 他给那个一次性电话发了短信 |
[33:38] | The meeting’s set. | 见面安排好了 |
[33:40] | 5:30 A.M. | 早晨五点半 |
[33:44] | Manhattan. BMT Nassau Street Line. | 曼哈顿 纽约地铁纳苏街线 |
[33:47] | Delancey Street and Bowery. | 德兰西街和鲍威利站 |
[33:49] | Of course. That station’s been abandoned for years. | 当然了 那个车站已经废弃很多年了 |
[33:51] | I’ll call FBI S.W.A.T. New York. | 我去联系联调局纽约特警队 |
[33:54] | I’ll be handling Kirk on my own, Harold. | 柯克交给我亲自处理 哈罗德 |
[33:58] | If you expect us to stand down — | 如果你是想让我们别参与 |
[34:00] | I do. | 是的 |
[34:01] | If you expect this relationship to continue. | 如果你想继续合作的话 |
[34:05] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[34:08] | No. | 不 |
[34:10] | I’m not sure about any of this. | 我什么都不确定 |
[34:28] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[34:30] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[34:32] | Shooting yourself isn’t a spectator sport. | 开枪自杀不需要观众 |
[34:43] | Motion-activated. | 动作感应 |
[34:46] | Three come in. | 三个人来 |
[34:48] | Two go out. | 两个人走 |
[34:54] | Are you gonna get straight with me, | 你是要跟我说实话呢 |
[34:57] | or we gonna keep playing games? | 还是我们接着玩下去 |
[35:03] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[35:05] | Masha. | 玛莎 |
[35:06] | It’s off. We can’t meet. It’s not safe. | 取消 不要见面 不安全 |
[35:08] | No, no, no. I-I secured the location. | 不 不 不 地方很安全 |
[35:11] | You have my word you’ll be safe. | 我保证你会安全的 |
[35:12] | The FBI knows about your mole. | 联调局知道你的内鬼了 |
[35:14] | They’ve got her in custody. | 他们已经逮捕了她 |
[35:16] | Reddington must have tipped them. | 雷丁顿一定给他们通风报信了 |
[35:18] | They know about our meeting — | 他们知道我们要见面 |
[35:19] | the time, the location. | 也知道时间 地点 |
[35:20] | I’m telling you, it’s a trap. | 我跟你说 这是个陷阱 |
[35:22] | Are you still willing to meet? | 你还想见面吗 |
[35:23] | You and me and Agnes? | 你 我 还有艾格尼斯 |
[35:24] | It’s not just the FBI. | 不光是联调局 |
[35:26] | Reddington knows. | 雷丁顿也知道 |
[35:27] | Doesn’t matter. I have an alternate location — | 没关系 我还有另外一个地点 |
[35:29] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:32] | Masha, listen to me very closely. | 玛莎 仔细听着 |
[35:35] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 这是我要你做的 |
[35:43] | Maintenance tunnels here, here, and here | 维修通道在这儿 这儿 还有这儿 |
[35:46] | give us access to the rendezvous point. | 都能到达见面地点 |
[35:49] | Elizabeth left 10 minutes before us. | 伊丽莎白比我们早走十分钟 |
[35:52] | We need to breach in five. | 我们得在五分钟内进入 |
[35:57] | Where’s Agnes? | 艾格尼斯在哪儿 |
[36:00] | Masha. | 玛莎 |
[36:06] | You said three of us. | 你说过是我们三个人 |
[36:09] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[36:10] | Close. I’ll bring her to you | 过来 我会带她见你的 |
[36:12] | as soon as Reddington has been dealt with. | 只要把雷丁顿解决掉 |
[36:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:20] | Smile, solnishko. | 笑一笑 宝贝 |
[36:22] | In less than 5 minutes, he will be dead. | 再过不到五分钟 他就会死掉 |
[36:25] | I have a small army awaiting his arrival | 我让一小支军队在德兰西街站 |
[36:28] | at the Delancey Street station. | 等着他的到来 |
[36:30] | That wasn’t our agreement. | 我们之前不是那么商定的 |
[36:31] | No. But you know as well as I do, it needs to be done. | 是 但你跟我一样清楚 必须这么做 |
[36:35] | I picked you… | 我选择了你 |
[36:38] | over him. | 而不是他 |
[36:39] | I lied to everyone for you. Now you want to kill him? | 为了你我欺骗了所有人 现在你想杀了他 |
[36:44] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[36:45] | I’m doing this for us. | 我是为了我们 |
[36:46] | I know you’re sick. | 我知道你生病了 |
[36:47] | I know that Agnes and I are nothing more than | 我知道我和艾格尼斯对你来说 |
[36:49] | possible donors for you. | 不过是可能的捐献者 |
[36:51] | Oh, come now. | 别这样 |
[36:53] | You know if that were true, | 你知道如果是那样 |
[36:54] | all of this would have been resolved long ago | 之前绑架你时 |
[36:56] | with your abduction. | 这一切就都解决了 |
[36:57] | True — it’s a consideration. | 没错 那确实是一个原因 |
[36:59] | But the only circumstances under which I’ll accept your help | 但只有一种情况我会接受你的帮助 |
[37:03] | is if it’s given freely. | 那就是你自愿帮我 |
[37:04] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[37:06] | Patience, dove. | 耐心些 宝贝 |
[37:10] | Romina. | 罗米娜 |
[37:32] | You’ll see, solnishko. | 你会明白的 宝贝 |
[37:34] | Soon, you will be free. | 很快 你就自由了 |
[37:41] | Don’t shoot! He’s got Agnes! | 别开枪 艾格尼斯在他手上 |
[37:50] | Down. | 蹲下 |
[37:57] | Don’t! | 不要过来 |
[37:59] | You may lack the courage to do what must be done, | 你可能没有勇气做该做的事 |
[38:01] | but I do not. | 但我可不是 |
[38:04] | I will take her with me. | 我会带她一起 |
[38:06] | One way or the other. | 要活一起活 要死一起死 |
[38:10] | This is madness, Constantin. | 这太疯狂了 康斯坦丁 |
[38:13] | Because you cannot have that child, | 就因为你无法得到那孩子 |
[38:15] | you’re gonna take her forever from her mother? | 就要永远把她从她母亲身边带走吗 |
[38:19] | It’s madness. | 这太疯狂了 |
[38:21] | Constantin, this needs to end now. | 康斯坦丁 这一切该结束了 |
[38:24] | Yes. You’re right. | 是 没错 |
[38:26] | It needs to end. | 该结束了 |
[38:29] | Stand down. Stand down! | 冷静 冷静 |
[38:33] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[38:35] | This is no other way, solnishko. | 没有别的路可走了 宝贝 |
[38:38] | This man, that took your mother away from us, | 这个人把你母亲从我们身边带走 |
[38:40] | took you from me, | 把你从我身边带走 |
[38:41] | he will not have my granddaughter. | 我不会再让他带走我的外孙女 |
[38:43] | And I hate him as much as you do for it. | 我和你一样恨他 |
[38:47] | But if you love me, | 但是如果你爱我 |
[38:50] | if you ever loved me, | 如果你爱过我 |
[38:52] | just give her to me. | 就把她交给我 |
[38:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:56] | Otets. | 父亲 |
[39:02] | Please, father. | 求你 父亲 |
[39:31] | I was an idiot. | 我是个傻子 |
[39:32] | No. You were human. | 不 你是人 |
[39:35] | You wanted something, and she was trained to exploit that. | 你有所需 而她训练有素 善于利用这点 |
[39:38] | – Trained, or born? – You tell me. | -训练有素还是天生如此 -你说呢 |
[39:40] | You did a pretty good job in there playing | “我爱上了另一个女人” |
[39:42] | the “I’m in love with another woman” card. | 这张牌出得妙 |
[39:45] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:50] | I thought you’d like to know that | 你也许想知道 |
[39:51] | I’m rescinding my transfer request. | 我取消了调职申请 |
[39:54] | That’s… | 这 |
[39:54] | ♬一是最孤独的号码♬ | |
[39:56] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[39:57] | I mean, for real? | 你说真的吗 |
[39:59] | Because if that’s true, we have to celebrate, right? | 因为如果是真的 我们要庆祝一下吧 |
[40:02] | ♬是一之后♬ | |
[40:02] | Do you like Paco’s Tacos? | 你喜欢帕科玉米饼吗 |
[40:04] | Because I told that there was some leftovers… | 因为我听说有些剩下的玉米饼 |
[40:07] | upstairs in the fridge. | 在楼上冰箱里 |
[40:07] | ♬最孤独的号码♬ | |
[40:08] | I love them. | 我很喜欢 |
[40:17] | ♬被拒绝是最悲伤的体验♬ | |
[40:25] | ♬是的 那是最悲伤的体验♬ | |
[40:32] | ♬因为一是你经历过的最孤独的号码♬ | |
[40:45] | ♬自你走后世界黯然无光♬ | |
[40:52] | ♬而我只能寻找昨日的韵脚♬ | |
[41:04] | ♬因为一是你经历过的♬ | |
[41:08] | I just wanted to thank you for trusting me, | 我只是想谢谢你相信我 |
[41:08] | ♬最孤独的号码♬ | |
[41:11] | trusting the plan. | 相信整个计划 |
[41:13] | ♬一是最孤独的号码♬ | |
[41:13] | I understand what a leap of faith it must have been. | 我明白这需要多大的信任 |
[41:17] | Not really. Considering what was at stake. | 并不是 毕竟事关重大 |
[41:20] | ♬一是最孤独的号码♬ | |
[41:23] | May I? | 我可以进去吗 |
[41:24] | ♬一是最孤独的号码♬ | |
[41:28] | ♬一是你经历过的♬ | |
[41:32] | ♬最孤独的号码♬ | |
[41:36] | ♬一是最孤独的♬ | |
[41:37] | She’s a beautiful girl. | 她是个漂亮的姑娘 |
[41:39] | ♬比二孤独更甚♬ | |
[41:40] | Yeah, she is. | 是啊 |
[41:44] | ♬一除以二♬ | |
[41:48] | So… now that Kirk has been captured, | 既然柯克已被抓获 |
[41:52] | we’re no longer gonna live under your guard. | 我们就不必继续躲在你保护伞之下 |
[41:56] | We’re gonna find a place of our own. | 我们会自己找地方住 |
[42:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:06] | Good night, Elizabeth, Tom. | 晚安 伊丽莎白 汤姆 |
[42:15] | ♬一是最孤独的号码♬ |