Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:52] Look, Maya… 玛雅
[00:55] you need to listen. 听我说
[00:57] I have a new target. 我有新目标了
[01:00] You need to leave, both of you. 你得离开 你们俩都得离开
[01:02] You need to pack the car and get away — 你们得赶紧打包东西离开
[01:06] as far away from here as possible. 离这里越远越好
[01:09] All right, easy there, easy there. 好了 大家先静一静
[01:11] Seriously! Throttle back! 说真的 别激动
[01:13] Or I might get the impression you’re really gonna miss me. 要不我真以为大家会想我呢
[01:17] You know, I’ve been flying choppers for 40 years 我开了四十年直升机
[01:19] from Air America to Hudson Sky Tours, 在美国航空和哈德逊天空之旅都效力过
[01:21] and I got to admit — I hated every minute of it. 我得承认 我讨厌这工作
[01:25] Listening to Marty defending his pathetic Cubs… 总是得听马蒂维护那些可悲的小熊队
[01:27] Cubbies! 小熊熊
[01:29] The only reason I ever put up with the guy 我能忍受这家伙只因为
[01:30] was because he’s the best damn mechanic in the business. 他是这行里最棒的机械师
[01:37] Grew up in Wrigleyville. 我也在莱格里维尔[小熊队所在地]长大
[01:38] Truthfully, I could say the same about every one of you, 说真的 你们每一位都很棒
[01:40] so it’s been a pleasure working with you, 能与你们一起共事我很荣幸
[01:42] and if you ever get to Palm Desert, 什么时候要是来棕榈沙漠了
[01:43] please, promise me you won’t call! 拜托 答应我 不要给我打电话
[01:47] Cheers! 干杯
[01:48] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[01:59] Wrigleyville. 莱格里维尔
[02:00] How you know Warren? 你怎么认识沃伦的
[02:01] Charter service. Shuttling the 1%. 包机服务 为百分之一的有钱人服务
[02:04] I’m a mechanic, too. 我也是机械师
[02:06] Can’t fly without us. 没我们可飞不成
[02:20] Hold on. 别急
[02:22] Won’t be long. 不会很长时间的
[02:39] 盖亚 第81号
[03:03] Hello, Masha. 你好 玛莎
[03:04] I know it’s late, but I wanted to speak to you alone. 我知道很晚了 但我想跟你单独谈谈
[03:07] – Where is she? – I never wanted you to be apart from her. -她在哪儿 -我从未想过把你和她分开
[03:09] Where’s my daughter?! 我女儿在哪儿
[03:10] Right here, safe. 就在这里 很安全
[03:22] If you so much as — If you hurt her… 如果你敢 如果你伤害她
[03:26] I know the truth. 我知道真相了
[03:27] The only reason you came for me… 你想要我
[03:29] the only reason you want Agnes is because what’s killing you, 想要艾格尼斯 只是因为你要死了
[03:33] it’s a genetic disease, 因为一种遗传病
[03:35] and you think we can cure you, that our blood can — 你觉得我们能够治好你 我们的血液
[03:39] Yes, the blood is what I need, 是 我是需要血液
[03:42] but it’s not what I want. 但那不是我想要的
[03:44] What I want is for us to be together, 我想要我们能够团聚
[03:45] but that can’t happen until Reddington’s out of your life. 但前提是雷丁顿从你的生活中消失
[03:48] Only you can make that happen. 只有你能做到这一点
[03:50] I see you’re wearing your mother’s bracelet. 我发现你带着你母亲的手链
[03:54] I’m glad. 我很高兴
[03:55] I want you to know that your baby is safe. 我想让你知道你的孩子很安全
[03:58] This link is open day or night 这个链接日夜都会开着
[04:00] any time you want to see Agnes. 你可以随时看到艾格尼斯
[04:08] Hi, baby. 宝贝
[04:11] What do you mean, you don’t want to trace the link? 你说不想追踪这个链接是什么意思
[04:13] You don’t think he’s thought of that? 你觉得他没有事先想到吗
[04:15] The second he discovers we traced it, 一旦他发现我们追踪了链接
[04:16] he’ll take it away, take her away. 他就会把这关掉 把她带走
[04:18] Liz, the only way we’re gonna get her 莉斯 找到她的唯一方法
[04:20] is by finding where that link is coming from. 就是找到这个链接的来源
[04:22] I don’t think he’ll hurt her. 我不觉得他会伤害她
[04:23] Of course he will. 他当然会
[04:24] She’s his last chance of survival. 她是他活下去的最后希望
[04:25] If he hurts her, he loses me. 如果他伤害了她 他就失去了我
[04:27] Yeah, and lives. 没错 但他就能活下去了
[04:29] What does Kirk want more than anything in the world? 这世界上柯克最想要的是什么
[04:32] For me to trust him… 是我对他的信任
[04:34] to care for him. 对他的关心
[04:36] And because it’s what he desires most, 正因为这是他最想要的
[04:38] it’s the easiest way to deceive him. 这也是欺骗他的最简单方法
[04:40] He’ll see what he wants to see — my affection. 他会看到他想看到的 我的情感
[04:43] He won’t see what’s real — my deception. 他不会看到真相 我的欺骗
[04:47] This link is an opportunity for me to get close to Kirk. 这个链接是我接近柯克的机会
[04:53] And I can’t do anything to jeopardize that. 我不能做任何危害到这一点的事
[04:55] Liz, I think you’re being naive. 莉斯 我觉得你有点儿天真了
[04:56] I know you think that. 我知道你会这么想
[04:59] And I’m asking you to trust me. 不过请你相信我
[05:07] Dembe said you had a lead on Agnes. 邓比说你有艾格尼斯的线索
[05:08] Some years ago, I had a rather awkward encounter 很多年前 我在大堡礁潜水时
[05:12] with a bull shark 很尴尬地遇上了
[05:13] while diving off the Great Barrier Reef. 一条公牛鲨
[05:16] I actually think it was trying to be affectionate, 当时我还以为它是想示好
[05:19] even a little forward. 甚至有点儿盼着是那样
[05:22] But the net result was excruciating. 但最终结果让人极为痛苦
[05:25] But I did spend a glorious month 不过之后 在荆棘岩礁
[05:28] submitting to the healing hands 那里灯塔看守人的妙手
[05:30] of an utterly divine lighthouse keeper on Bramble Cay… 让我度过了完美的一个月
[05:34] a low-lying island that’s rapidly being submerged 那儿是个几乎与海面相齐的小岛
[05:37] by rise in the sea levels due to climate change. 因为气候变化很快就要被上涨的海水淹没
[05:41] Climate change? 气候变化
[05:42] Our next blacklister is devoted to protecting the Earth 下一位黑名单人物致力于保护地球
[05:46] from the greatest threat to its existence as we know it — us. 远离我们所知的最大威胁 也就是我们自己
[05:51] He’s a stealth eco-terrorist known only as Gaia — 他是个神秘的环保恐怖分子 只知道叫盖亚
[05:55] Earth Mother in Greek mythology. 希腊神话中的大地母亲
[05:57] Okay, so, the connection between this Earth Mother 那大地母亲跟艾格尼斯
[06:01] and Agnes is what? 有什么关系
[06:02] What is not relevant. 有什么关系不要紧
[06:04] Only where. 要紧的是他在哪儿
[06:06] We must find this man… 我们必须找到这个人
[06:08] unless you have a better lead on Kirk. 除非你有关于柯克更好的线索
[06:10] Has he reached out to you? 他最近联系过你吗
[06:11] No, he hasn’t. 没有
[06:13] Gaia then. 那就找盖亚
[06:14] A stealth eco-terrorist? 神秘的环保恐怖分子
[06:17] Isn’t that an oxymoron? 这说法难道不自相矛盾吗
[06:19] 9 times out of 10, 十次有九次
[06:20] the public reacts to an act of eco-terror 公众对环保恐怖行动的反应
[06:22] by getting angry at the terrorist 都是将怒气针对恐怖分子
[06:23] rather than the environmental offense 而不是他想让公众注意的
[06:25] he seeks to draw attention to. 环境污染
[06:27] By disguising his sabotage in accidents, 而将自己的破坏行动伪装成事故
[06:31] Gaia succeeds in focusing the public’s rage 盖亚成功地将公众的怒气
[06:34] on the actual danger, 引向真正的环境威胁
[06:35] not the criminal who exposes it. 而不是揭露威胁的罪犯
[06:38] Shall I go on? 我还要继续说吗
[06:40] 2011, 10,000 gallons of MCHM, 2011年 38000升4-甲基环己甲醇
[06:43] a toxic chemical used to wash coal, 一种用来洗煤的有毒化学物
[06:44] 富乐顿化工厂污染饮用水 38000升有毒4-甲基环己甲醇污染肯塔基州饮用水 上百人中毒
[06:45] was leaked from the Fullerton Chemical Plant. 从富乐顿化工厂泄漏
[06:48] Now, this spill made it into the drinking water in the local towns. 这次泄漏污染了附近几个小镇的饮用水
[06:51] A few hundred people were poisoned, 有几百人中毒
[06:53] including two children and three elderly victims who later died. 其中有两个小孩和三个老人后来死了
[06:56] Environmentalists had warned of the danger of a spill for years, 环保人士早就警告了有外泄的危险
[07:00] but no one listened until this leak, 但这次泄漏之前没人重视他们的警告
[07:02] and then the EPA finally mandated changes. 之后环保局终于下令整改
[07:05] So it worked. 所以起作用了
[07:06] In Gaia’s mind, he protected people. 在盖亚的心中 他保护了人们
[07:07] Yeah, well, tell that to the parents who lost their kids. 跟那些失去孩子的父母说去吧
[07:09] So, he kills innocent people to make a point 他杀害无辜的人们来说明
[07:11] that innocent people are in danger. 无辜的人们身处险境
[07:13] How does taking down this lunatic 抓到这个疯子
[07:14] get us closer to Kirk and Agnes? 怎么能让我们找到柯克和艾格尼斯呢
[07:16] Reddington won’t say. 雷丁顿不愿意说
[07:17] Even though this is allegedly about finding your daughter. 尽管他说这是为了找到你女儿
[07:20] Prick. 去他的
[07:21] I want this guy found. 把这个人找到
[07:22] Go over every detail of that spill. 梳理泄漏的每一个细节
[07:24] If it was sabotage, Gaia left a trail. 如果是蓄意破坏 盖亚肯定留下了痕迹
[07:26] Find it. 找到它
[07:31] So, about last night… 昨天晚上
[07:33] Sorry we couldn’t talk. 抱歉我们没能聊上
[07:35] But if you want to grab lunch today and chat — 但如果你愿意今天吃午饭的时候聊聊
[07:36] It’s okay. I figured it out. 没事 我想通了
[07:38] Figured what out? 什么想通了
[07:38] Whether or not to submit my transfer request. 要不要提交调职申请
[07:41] I decided I should, so I did. 我决定我应该提交 所以我提交了
[07:43] So it’s official? 这是正式的了
[07:47] I mean, I-I knew you were thinking about it, 我是说 我知道你在考虑
[07:48] – but you actually – It’s not a big deal. -但你真的 -没什么大不了的
[07:50] It’s for the best. 这样是最好的
[07:51] Right, sure. 是的 当然
[07:53] That is, you — you’ve given it a lot of thought, so… 这个 你 你已经想了很多 所以
[07:58] …congratulations. 恭喜
[08:01] I shouldn’t keep Ressler waiting. 我不应该让雷斯勒等着
[08:08] 富乐顿化工厂 加里森 肯塔基
[08:09] This is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[08:10] An entire team of Chemical Safety Board investigators 一整支化工安全委员会调查队伍
[08:12] looked into this after the spill. 在泄漏发生后还来调查过
[08:14] Nothing was flagged. 连一个疑点都没有标记
[08:16] This is box 7. 这是第七箱
[08:17] There are 43 more evidence boxes. 还有四十三个证物箱
[08:21] Googled Aram’s new girlfriend. 查了下阿兰姆的新女朋友
[08:23] Why? 查她干啥
[08:24] Why do guys do anything? 没有为什么
[08:25] To see if she was hot, which she is. 看看她是不是性感 挺性感的
[08:29] I thought we had everything. 我以为东西都齐了
[08:30] Everything from CSB. 化工安全委员会的齐了
[08:32] These are from the internal investigation. 这些是内部调查的
[08:34] I told you folks you’re wasting your time. 跟你们说了你们在浪费时间
[08:35] That spill was an accident. 那次泄漏是个意外
[08:37] Two days before the leak, a veteran DEP inspector 泄漏前两天 一个环保部老检查员
[08:39] looked over the storage tanks. 检查过储藏罐
[08:41] He didn’t see anything wrong, 他没发现任何问题
[08:42] and neither did the other guy about two weeks earlier. 两周前的另一个人也没有
[08:44] What other guy? 什么另一个人
[08:45] I just looked at the list of scheduled inspections, 我刚刚看了例行检查时间表
[08:47] and there was only one in the month prior. 一个月只有一次检查
[08:49] Scheduled, yeah, 常规检查只有一次 没错
[08:50] but we get spot inspections from time to time. 但我们不时有现场检查员来
[08:52] We’re gonna need to see everything you have 我们需要查阅关于那个现场检查员的
[08:53] on that spot inspector — now. 所有资料 马上
[09:00] Borron Energy Services. 博朗能源
[09:03] That’s fracking, right? 水力裂压气 对吧
[09:04] Well, I’m a field inspector. 我是现场检查员
[09:07] That’s bad stuff, man… 那东西可厉害了
[09:09] fracking. 水力裂压气
[09:10] Messing up the water table. 扰乱地下水位
[09:13] There’s places where you can light a fire 有个地方龙头里出来的水
[09:14] with what’s coming out of the tap. 都能点着火
[09:17] You’re making people sick. 你们害人们生病
[09:18] You want to know what’s in your sweetener? 想知道这甜味剂里面有什么吗
[09:21] The chemicals in that creamer? 奶精里的化学成分呢
[09:22] What about the plastic bottles in that watering cooler? 水冷却器里的那些塑料瓶呢
[09:26] Look around. 看看四周
[09:27] Everything’s killing us. 这一切都是致命的
[09:29] So spare me the guilt trip… 别往我头上扣帽子
[09:32] and the righteous lecture. 教我什么是正义
[09:34] I earn my living… 我也是讨生活
[09:36] same as you. 跟你一样
[10:01] You were right — 你说得对
[10:03] The world is just filled with things that are gonna kill us. 全世界到处都是致命的东西
[10:46] Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a suspect. 女士们先生们 我想我们有嫌犯了
[10:50] Okay, check this out. 看这个
[10:50] The Kentucky Chemical Plant wasn’t the only facility 肯塔基化工厂不是唯一一处
[10:53] that received a visit from a spot inspector. 接受了现场检查员检查的设施
[10:55] Three of the other accident sites 三个其他事故地点
[10:57] also received spot inspections 在事发几周内
[10:58] within a few weeks of their failing. 也接受了现场检查
[11:00] So that’s this guy’s M.O. 这就是这家伙的作案手法
[11:01] He’s not breaking into these facilities. 他没有闯进去
[11:03] He’s walking through the front door. 而是大摇大摆从正门进去的
[11:04] You said you had a suspect. 你说你有嫌犯了
[11:06] Right. 没错
[11:07] I got surveillance video from three of the facilities 我找到了三处设施的监控视频
[11:10] on this particular spot inspector. 都发现了这名现场检查员
[11:15] That’s our guy. 就是他
[11:16] Alert the DHS and circulate the photo. 向国土安全部预警 把这张照片传过去
[11:18] Put a name to that face. 加上名字
[11:24] You okay? 你没事吧
[11:24] Yeah, I’m fine. 没事
[11:25] Because Aram told me you put in for a transfer. 阿兰姆告诉我你申请调职了
[11:29] Navabi, trust me, 纳瓦比 相信我
[11:30] I understand how angry you are with Keen 我知道你对基恩的所作所为
[11:31] for doing what she did — 有多愤怒
[11:32] Yes, and that is part of why I’m leaving, 是的 这也是我要离开的原因之一
[11:35] but it’s not just that. 但还有别的原因
[11:37] It… It’s this place. 是…是这个地方
[11:39] You never know where you stand with anyone… 你永远不知道身边的人
[11:41] whether they’ll be there for you when you need them. 在你需要他们的时候会不会在你身边
[11:44] If there’s anything I can do to get you to reconsider, 如果有什么办法我能让你回心转意
[11:46] you let me know. 告诉我
[11:47] I’ll do it. 我会做的
[11:48] You’re a good partner. 你是个好搭档
[11:50] I wish there was. 我希望能有
[11:52] I really do. 真的
[12:02] Six months? 六个月
[12:03] Maybe. 有可能
[12:04] Maybe less. 可能更少
[12:06] But we both knew this day was coming. 我们都知道终有这天
[12:08] Your body would start rejecting the transfusions. 你的身体会对输血产生排异
[12:11] It’s remarkable it’s lasted this long. 输血能撑这么久真是不可思议
[12:13] There is a solution. 有个解决方法
[12:15] We’ve already discussed this. 我们已经谈过了
[12:16] It’s unacceptable. 我不接受
[12:17] Easy for you to say. 你当然这么说
[12:18] You’re not the one that’s gonna die. 要死的人又不是你
[12:20] No, I am, and I agree with Sebastian. 要死的人是我 我同意塞巴斯蒂安
[12:23] The girl is your only option. 这个女孩是你唯一的机会
[12:25] We’re exploring other cures. 我们在研究别的疗法
[12:26] We were…before we lost the Ribowski virus, 之前是 在我们失去利博斯基病毒之前
[12:30] before the U.S. Government froze your assets. 在美国政府冻结你的资产之前
[12:32] If the girl is a genetic match — 就算这个女孩基因吻合
[12:34] and there’s no guarantee that she is — 这一点无法保证
[12:36] extracting stem cells from such a young child 从这么年幼的孩子身上提取干细胞
[12:39] is extremely dangerous and could prove fatal. 也极其危险 可能致命
[12:41] Hippocrates bounds the doc to do no harm. 希波拉克底誓言不让医生害人
[12:43] He’s giving you coulds, mights. 他只能告诉你也许 可能
[12:47] I am under no such obligation. 我却没有这种义务
[12:50] I am giving you facts. 我告诉你事实
[12:52] We are out of time, and we are out of resources. 我们没时间了 也没资源了
[12:57] The only way to save your life 唯一能救你命的办法是
[13:00] is if we put that child’s in jeopardy. 我们拿那孩子的命冒险
[13:06] I think we’ve got something. 我们有发现了
[13:08] We put out a general alert 我们对所有政府和私人设施
[13:09] to all government and private facilities — 发布了警告
[13:10] oil and gas, chemical plants. 石油 天然气和化工厂
[13:12] – And? – A gas pipeline inspector in Newark -然后呢 -纽沃克一名天然气管道检查员
[13:14] was found dead in his car this morning. 今天早上被人发现死在他的车里
[13:16] – Heart attack. – Could be a coincidence. -心脏病发 -可能是巧合
[13:18] Maybe, but he had an appointment 可能 但是他被派遣
[13:20] to evaluate a gas pipeline in Westchester County. 评估韦斯特切斯特县的一条天然气管道
[13:22] – He’s there. – Was there a positive I.D.? -他就在那儿 -确认身份了吗
[13:24] – No, but — – So it’s a supposition. -没有 但 -那么就是个猜测
[13:26] Uh, no, actually. 不 是这样
[13:28] According to security at the facility, 据工厂的保安说
[13:30] a guy showed up less than an hour ago 有个家伙不到一小时前
[13:32] claiming to be filling in for the usual inspector. 声称自己替平时的检查员代班
[13:34] Ressler, Navabi, get there. 雷斯勒 纳瓦比 去一趟
[13:35] Keen, call the plant manager and the county sheriff. 基恩 跟工厂经理和县治安官打电话
[13:37] See if they can evacuate the area 问他们能否疏散该区域
[13:38] without tipping off Gaia that we’re on our way. 并且不让盖亚察觉我们要过去
[13:41] 博朗能源 韦斯特切斯特站 A大门
[13:45] – Agents Navabi and Ressler. Where is he? – Sector 7. -雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员 他在哪 -7号区
[13:47] Said he had to check the pressure gauges. 他说他要检查压力计
[14:17] Stop! Federal agent! 住手 联邦探员
[14:33] He’s got a gun! 他有枪
[14:35] Ressler! 雷斯勒
[15:23] Get out of the vehicle! 下车
[15:26] Show me your hands! 把手举起来
[15:36] Damn it. 该死
[15:43] Long time, Martell… 好久不见了 马泰尔
[15:45] or whatever you’re calling yourself now. 或者你现在又管自己叫别的名字了
[15:47] Martell will be fine. 马泰尔就行了
[15:49] You? 你呢
[15:50] There’s a bunch to choose from. 有不少选择
[15:52] England, France, Malta — 英国 法国 马耳他
[15:55] your basic NATO alliance. 就那些北约盟友
[15:58] Malta’s not in NATO. 马耳他不是北约的
[16:01] Always were a stickler. 你对细节总是这么坚持
[16:03] Why don’t we just stick with Krantz? 那我们怎么不对克兰茨也这么坚持
[16:07] So, what’s on your mind, Martell? 那么 有什么事 马泰尔
[16:10] I got a job for you and your crew — 我有个活需要你和你的人做
[16:13] digital trace… 数据追踪
[16:14] break-in. 非法闯入
[16:17] I’m all ears. 洗耳恭听
[16:22] The pipeline targeted by Gaia carries fracked gas — 盖亚选中的管道用来输送裂压天然气
[16:25] a process that environmentalists oppose. 环保分子对此极其反对
[16:27] Why? Because fracking creates jobs and energy independence? 为什么 因为裂压法保障了就业和能源安全吗
[16:31] Maybe. 可能吧
[16:32] Or maybe because of this. 也可能是因为这个
[16:34] San Bruno, 2010. 圣布鲁诺 2010年
[16:36] A ruptured natural-gas pipeline 一根破裂的天然气管道
[16:38] caused a 72-foot-long crater and killed 8 people. 造成一个二十二米的大坑 死了八个人
[16:41] Last year in Allentown, another one 去年在艾伦镇 另一根管道
[16:42] exploded underneath a city street, killing five. 在城中街道下方爆炸 死了五个人
[16:45] So it fits the M.O. 所以符合他的手法
[16:46] He was gonna cause an accident to provoke public outrage. 他要制造事故引发民愤
[16:48] Yeah, but how? We didn’t find any explosives. 可怎么引发呢 我们没发现任何爆炸
[16:51] What was he doing? 他在做什么呢
[16:52] Research. 研究
[16:53] Look at where Gaia’s tools 看看发现盖亚的工具
[16:54] and fake I.D. badge were found — 和假身份证件的地方
[16:56] the spot of the highest gas pressure. 都是天然气压力最高的地点
[16:58] I think he was trying to identify the most vulnerable point, 我觉得他是想找出最脆弱的地方
[17:01] the perfect place to hit. 最完美的攻击点
[17:02] If it’s that dangerous, then why hasn’t it already been shut down? 如果那么危险 怎么还没被关闭
[17:05] Because there are safety rules in place for new pipelines, 因为新管道有安全规则
[17:07] but they don’t always apply for existing lines. 但旧管道不一定采用
[17:10] Which is probably the point he’s trying to make. 可能正是他想表达的东西
[17:12] It gets worse, actually. 其实更糟
[17:13] I had an expert over at PHMSA do a blast-radius projection 我跟一个管道和危险品管理局的专家做了爆炸推演
[17:16] just to see what kind of damage 想看看在这个点的一场爆炸
[17:18] an explosion at this spot would cause. 能造成多大损失
[17:20] In an urban area like this, we’re talking hundreds of homes, 像这样的城区 有数百个家庭
[17:23] schools, a city hospital… 还有学校 一家医院
[17:27] and this — Stone Park, 以及这个 斯通帕克
[17:29] the largest nuclear power plant 美国东海岸
[17:30] on the eastern seaboard of the United States. 最大的核电站
[17:32] – Where are we on the fake I.D. badge you recovered? – Nowhere. -你找到的假身份证件进展如何 -没进展
[17:35] But Reddington says he’s got a guy who might be able to help. 但是雷丁顿说他有个人也许能帮上忙
[17:37] Reddington’s guy. 雷丁顿的人
[17:40] Who is he? 是谁
[17:46] Forgive the intrusion, keglers. 打搅了 玩家们
[17:50] – What do you want? – I have a job for you, Glen. -你要干嘛 -我有个活儿给你 格伦
[17:53] News flash — I’m off the clock, Reddington. 简讯一则 我下班了 雷丁顿
[17:55] It’s a matter of some urgency. 这是紧急事件
[17:57] No, it’s a matter of some me time, boundaries, 不 这是关于我的私人时间 边界
[18:00] work-life balance, the pause that refreshes. 工作和生活平衡 劳逸结合
[18:03] We need to know who made this I.D. 我们要知道谁做了这张身份证件
[18:06] Your release point is off. 你放球点不对
[18:08] Yeah, but I’m a charming conversationalist, 是不对 但我是个聊天达人
[18:10] so the ladies don’t mind. 所以女士们不会在意的
[18:11] Keep your elbows in. 肘部贴紧一点
[18:15] Some haste would be appreciated. 快一点的话我会很感激的
[18:17] A child’s life is in the balance. 有个孩子的生命危在旦夕
[18:19] Hologram. 全息照片
[18:20] RFID chip. 射频识别芯片
[18:22] Ji Ming’s your man. 你要找的人是季明
[18:24] Chinese expat. 中国移民
[18:25] Loves all things Americano. 喜欢所有美国货
[18:27] Last time we had dinner, he ordered bull fries. 上次我们吃晚饭 他要了牛肉炸薯条
[18:30] You ever had bull — Ji Ming? 你吃过牛肉– 季明吗
[18:33] Jellybean here. 我是果冻豆
[18:41] All I need is an address, Glen. 我只要个地址 格伦
[18:49] Glen, an address. 格伦 地址
[18:50] Hey, I don’t see you jumping in here, pal. 你怎么不自己来问他 老兄
[18:53] I’m doing the best I can. 我正在尽我所能
[18:54] A night course in Mandarin 夜校学的普通话
[18:55] doesn’t get you much past reading the menu 只能让你读懂菜单
[18:57] and “Hey, honey, your caboose looks tasty in those slacks.” 和说”亲爱的 你的屁屁看着可真诱人”
[19:05] What the hell is he saying? 他到底在说什么
[19:07] Honestly, he says he doesn’t like you. 说实话 他说他不喜欢你
[19:09] He says you look like his third wife 说你长得像他的第三个老婆
[19:11] and that — What? 而且说…什么来着
[19:13] Right. 对了
[19:14] That you have no appreciation 说你完全不会欣赏
[19:15] for the fact that bowling is like sex. 打保龄球就像做爱一样爽的事实
[19:18] It’s about rhythm and flow. 都在于节奏和连贯
[19:20] You can’t just stop in the middle 你不能在中途戛然而止
[19:21] and go back to pick up the spare you missed 然后再继续你错过的部分
[19:23] because some jerk shouted out during the middle of your roll. 就因为某个混蛋在关键时刻大喊大叫
[19:26] He’s already given you the address, hasn’t he? 他已经把地址给你了 对吧
[19:28] Yeah, but it’s a little off the grid. 对 但有点偏僻
[19:31] I’d ditch the wingtips. 我已经竭尽全力了
[19:33] Dembe, call Elizabeth. 邓比 给伊丽莎白打电话
[20:10] What do you see? 你怎么看
[20:12] he’s withdrawn, a loner, 他离群索居 孑然一身
[20:14] and yet he’s committed to making the world a cleaner place. 但仍致力于创造一个更洁净的世界
[20:23] Photo of a pregnant woman. 怀孕女人的照片
[20:27] But no child. 但没有小孩
[20:31] Maybe the child was taken or… 也许有人带走了孩子 或者…
[20:36] or died. 孩子已经死了
[20:38] We’re going to get her back, Lizzy. 我们一定会把她救回来的 莉兹
[20:50] Tidal charts for the Hudson. 哈德逊河的潮汐图
[20:54] Stone Park is on the Hudson. 斯通帕克核电站在哈德逊河边上
[20:57] If you don’t leave, I’m gonna call the police! 如果你再不走 我就要报警了
[20:59] The only reason I’m here 我在这儿的唯一原因
[21:00] is because you didn’t return my calls. 是因为你没有回我的电话
[21:02] – It’s not safe. – You’re violating the restraining order. -这里不安全 -你违反了限制令
[21:04] I’m the least of your problems! 你需要担心的问题不在于我
[21:05] You have to leave. 你必须要离开
[21:07] And going to your mother’s isn’t far enough. 回娘家还不够远
[21:08] What are you planning? 你又有什么打算
[21:09] You need to leave the state. 你该去别的州
[21:19] Hey, Sky. 斯凯
[21:22] How’s my little man? 我的小家伙
[21:26] You’re going on a car trip with Mommy. 你要和妈咪一起驾车出游了
[21:29] Someplace pretty with trees turning all kinds of colors. 去一个有着各色树木的美丽地方
[21:34] Won’t that be nice? 好不好呀
[21:46] You need to get on the road now. 你得马上上路
[21:57] Hey, there. 你好啊
[22:21] What happened out there, young lady? 发生了什么 年轻女士
[22:24] You’re not dressed for the woods. 你这不是来这里该有的打扮
[22:28] Can you talk? 你能说话吗
[22:30] That’s all right. 没事
[22:32] You don’t need to say nothing. 什么也不用说
[22:34] We’re gonna get you fed. 我们会喂你吃的
[22:35] Build your strength up. 补充体力
[22:38] Plenty of time to talk later. 以后有的是时间说
[23:07] I’m looking at our little girl. 我看着宝贝女儿呢
[23:09] It’s almost like a baby monitor, 就像是一个婴儿监控器
[23:11] like she’s in the next room. 而她就睡在隔壁
[23:12] Only she’s not. Kirk has her. 然而不是 柯克抢走了她
[23:15] I know. 我知道
[23:16] I asked you this morning to trust me, 早上我叫你相信我
[23:18] not to trace the link. 不要追查这个链接
[23:20] I want you to know 你同意了
[23:20] it means everything to me 我希望你知道
[23:22] that you are okay with that. 这对我而言十分重要
[23:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:25] Everything’s gonna be all right, Liz. 一切都会好起来的 莉斯
[23:27] Blow her a kiss for me. 帮我给她送个飞吻
[23:29] Okay. 好的
[23:31] I love you. 我爱你
[23:32] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[23:35] I know you. 我清楚你
[23:37] It’s your daughter. 那是你女儿
[23:37] You’re gonna want to be first one through the door. 你肯定希望第一个进去
[23:40] Let us take the lead. 让我们带头吧
[23:41] No use rescuing your daughter 要是父亲最后死了
[23:43] if Daddy winds up dead. 救回女儿也没什么用
[23:45] Your guys are sure about this? 这事可靠吗
[23:46] They traced the server. 他们追踪了服务器
[23:48] This island, that house. 这座岛上的那幢房子
[23:52] Your baby’s inside. 你女儿就在里面
[23:56] Let’s do it. 开始吧
[24:05] *Rock-a-bye baby* ♬摇啊摇 小宝贝♬
[24:08] *On the treetop* ♬在树梢♬
[24:11] *When the wind blows* ♬风儿吹♬
[24:13] *The cradle will rock* ♬摇篮荡♬
[24:17] *When the bough breaks* ♬树枝断♬
[24:19] *The cradle will fall* ♬摇篮坠♬
[24:24] *And down will come baby* ♬小宝贝 伴摇篮♬
[24:27] *Cradle and…* ♬齐跌落♬
[24:38] I’m disappointed in you. 我对你很失望
[24:39] But wait. Don’t — 慢着 不要
[24:40] I thought we had an understanding. 我以为咱俩达成一致了
[24:41] About what? What are you talking about? 什么 你说什么
[24:43] You traced this feed. 你追踪了信号源
[24:44] No. No, I didn’t. 不 我没有
[24:45] There must be some mistake. 肯定是误会
[24:51] Wait. 等等
[24:52] That had nothing to do with me. 跟我无关
[24:54] I’m sorry, Masha. 对不起 玛莎
[24:55] No, I told Tom. 不 我告诉汤姆了
[24:56] I specifically said — 我特地交代他
[24:58] No! Please bring her back! 不 让我看着她
[25:00] I’m begging you! Bring her back! 求求你 让我看着她
[25:04] Okay, sweetheart. We got to get you upright. 好的 亲爱的 得扶你坐起来
[25:07] You’ve been down too long. 你躺着太久了
[25:09] I’m gonna put my hand behind your neck, just like a dance. 我要把我的手放在你的脖子后面 就像跳舞一样
[25:13] Here we go, nice and easy. 对 轻轻松松
[25:15] 1…2… 一 二
[25:19] Okay. There we go. 好 来吧
[25:23] No big thing. 小事一桩
[25:25] You got a lot of grit for such a little girl. 你一个小女孩真坚强
[25:33] You hungry? 你饿了吗
[25:41] You understand me? 你明白我的话吗
[25:45] Can you nod? 你能点头吗
[25:49] That’s good. 好样的
[25:54] You in some kind of trouble, sweetheart? 你陷入什么麻烦了吗 亲爱的
[26:02] The men that did this… 做出这种事的人
[26:06] …they, uh, coming back for you? 他们 会回来找你吗
[26:17] What is it? 怎么了
[26:20] What are you trying to say? 你想说什么
[26:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:32] I’m not into pregnant chicks. 我对孕妇没兴趣
[26:34] – I need you to find her. – What are you — a comedian? -我要你找到她 -你谁啊 笑星吗
[26:36] Here once a night, twice on Sunday? 每晚来一次 周日两次吗
[26:39] I already bailed you out. 我已经帮了你了
[26:40] I need you to find this woman 我需要你找到这个女人
[26:41] and her child, if there is one. 和她的孩子 如果有的话
[26:43] You don’t get it. 你不明白
[26:44] We lost. 我们输了
[26:46] This tournament’s a bitch to get into. 这比赛特别难进
[26:47] We made it here. 我们好不容易走到这一步
[26:48] This close, and we lost… 差这么点儿 我们输了
[26:51] because of me, because I missed a baby split. 因为我 因为我错失顽童式残局
[26:54] I don’t understand bowling. 我不懂保龄球
[26:56] Of course you don’t. 你当然不懂
[27:00] I’m sorry, Glen. 很抱歉 格伦
[27:02] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[27:06] Come on. 拜托
[27:07] I’m squeezing your cheese. 我逗你玩呢
[27:09] Thanks to your better half, we swept the tourney. 多亏了你的搭档 我们赢得了比赛
[27:12] Elbow in, release point. 收紧手肘 放球点
[27:14] Sweet as a sister’s kiss. 比妹妹的热吻还要赞
[27:16] You’re talking to 你现在可是在跟
[27:16] the team captain of the newly crowned Mid-Atlantic champs. 中大西洋区新科冠军的队长讲话
[27:21] This prego chick — Tell me about her. 这个怀孕的小妞 说说吧
[27:25] I’m feeling good! 我感觉棒极了
[27:28] Hey, I’m not here right now. 我现在不在
[27:29] Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. 请留言 我会打给你的
[27:38] Tom, what the hell did you — 汤姆 你到底…
[27:40] No, n-no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[27:42] Excuse me, Doctor. 抱歉 博士
[27:44] I was just, uh — Doesn’t matter. 我刚才 没什么
[27:46] The tidal charts — 潮汐图
[27:48] Were you able to review them? 您能解读吗
[27:50] Owen Ayers, former officer in the Navy. 欧文·艾尔斯 前海军军官
[27:52] Found his name on bills and receipts 盖亚的拖车里
[27:54] we seized from Gaia’s trailer. 账单和收据上写的是他的名字
[27:55] Ayers was a helicopter pilot, 艾尔斯是名直升机驾驶员
[27:56] and before that, an enlisted aircraft mechanic. 在那之前是在编的航空机械员
[27:59] Three tours in Iraq, decorated. 去过三趟伊拉克 得过勋章
[28:01] This guy’s a war hero. 这家伙是个战争英雄
[28:02] Medical discharge in 2011 2011年因病卸任
[28:04] after participating in Operation Tomodachi. 就在参与援日作战后[トモダチ作戦]
[28:06] The U.S. Military relief effort at Fukushima. 美军福岛救灾工作
[28:09] Flew into an unscheduled emergency 他飞入了一个计划外的
[28:11] venting of radioactive gas. 放射性气体紧急排泄口
[28:12] He and several members of his crew got radiation poisoning. 他和几名几组人员辐射中毒
[28:14] He was the victim of a nuclear meltdown, 他是核泄漏的受害者
[28:16] so now he wants to cause one. 所以他现在也要搞泄露
[28:18] It’s worse than we thought. 比我们想得更糟
[28:19] The tidal charts — Can you pull them up? 潮汐图 能放出来吗
[28:22] He wasn’t just tracking the tides in the Hudson. 他不仅仅是在记录哈德逊河的涨落
[28:24] He was calculating the exact time of the supermoon. 他在计算出现超级月亮的精确时间
[28:27] It happens only every couple of decades. 大概每几十年才出现一次
[28:29] Causing unusually high and low tides. 会引发异常的高低潮
[28:31] These charts identify exactly when the Hudson 这些图标标出了哈德逊河
[28:33] will be at its lowest. 水位最低的时间
[28:34] Stone Park sits on the Hudson, though. 斯通帕克核电站就建在哈德逊河上
[28:35] I mean, they cool their nuclear reactors 他们通过从河里引水
[28:37] by drawing water from the river. 来冷却反应堆
[28:39] Over 2 billion gallons per day. 每天要用750多万吨
[28:41] Now, we know that an explosion on the pipeline 我们知道管道如果爆了
[28:43] will cause damage to the reactor at Stone Park, 斯通帕克的反应堆就会出故障
[28:46] but what if, on top of that damage, 但如果 除故障外
[28:47] the reactor couldn’t get enough water to cool the core? 反应堆没有足够的水来冷却
[28:49] Ayers wasn’t trying to send a message 艾尔斯不是在向外界传达
[28:51] about the danger of nuclear power. 核能危险这一信息
[28:52] He’s trying to re-create Fukushima on the Hudson. 他是想要福岛事件在哈德逊重演
[28:54] How? The pipeline is in lockdown. 怎么做到 管道有严密防护
[28:56] He can’t get close. 他根本无法接近
[28:57] On the ground anyway. 从地面上是的
[28:59] Hudson Sky Tours. 哈德逊天空之旅
[29:01] We found this brochure in his trailer. 我们在他的拖车里找到了这本宣传册
[29:03] He knows the maintenance and the flight schedules. 他知道维护和航行的日程
[29:05] Aram, do they operate in that area? 阿兰姆 他们也飞经那片区域吗
[29:07] guys. Look at this. 伙计们 瞧瞧这个
[29:09] Martin Powell, 马丁·鲍威尔
[29:10] one of their mechanics, 他们的一个机械师
[29:11] had a heart attack in a bar a few days ago. 几天前在酒吧里犯了心脏病
[29:13] How long before the tides are at their lowest? 离水位最低时还有多久
[29:15] Any time within the next hour and a half. 一个半小时内随时都有可能
[29:17] Get me Homeland! 给我联系国土安全部
[29:18] Keen, notify NRC. 基恩 通知核管理委员会
[29:19] Aram, have security at the pipeline and at Stone Park 阿兰姆 给斯通帕克周围部署安保
[29:22] and make sure the NYPD and Harbor Patrol 确保纽约警局和港口巡警
[29:24] get everybody out of that area immediately. 把所有人从那个区域疏散
[29:26] Call the heli-tours company and get out there. 给直升机旅行社打电话 快点赶过去
[29:28] Make sure Ayers never gets 确保艾尔斯
[29:29] one of those choppers off the ground. 不能驾直升机升空
[29:31] Arnie Gelber, agents. 我是阿尼·盖尔伯特 探员们
[29:32] Here to cooperate any way I can. 我会尽力协助你们
[29:33] What’s the status of your fleet? 你们机队情况如何
[29:35] We’re secure. Only got three choppers. 很安全 只有三架直升机
[29:37] Two of them are in the air with my best pilots. 其中两架正由优秀飞行员驾驶在飞
[29:39] One’s on a 30. 一驾在执行任务
[29:40] The other’s on a full-hour tour. 另一架正在带乘客游览
[29:41] – What about the third? – Grounded. -那第三架呢 -出故障
[29:43] Had to cancel half a dozen trips today 今天不得不取消好几趟观光
[29:45] smack in the heart of the season. 现在正是旅游旺季 打击很大
[29:47] The third chopper — where’s it now? 第三架直升机在哪
[29:49] Being repaired. 正在维修
[29:51] One of my veteran mechanics passed away a couple nights ago. 我的一个老技师前几天夜里去世了
[29:53] We’re all dealing with the loss. 我们在处理后事
[29:55] I got a new man working on it now. 我找了一个新人正在维修
[29:56] We’re gonna need to talk to him now. 我们要马上跟他谈
[30:00] What the hell? 怎么回事
[30:32] Sky 3, please respond. 天空三号 请回复
[30:34] Sky 3, please respond. 天空三号 请回复
[30:36] Owen Ayers, 欧文·艾尔斯
[30:37] this is Special Agent Ressler of the FBI 我是联调局特别探员雷斯勒
[30:39] ordering you to return to home base immediately. 现在命令你立刻返回基地
[30:42] Mr. Ayers, this is FBI Agent — 艾尔斯先生 我是联调局探员
[30:44] I heard you the first time. 你第一次说我就听见了
[30:46] I won’t be doing that. 我不会回去的
[30:47] Alert the White House and the FAA to authorize an intercept. 通知白宫和航空局 请求批准拦截
[30:50] Mr. Ayers, we will shoot you down 艾尔斯先生 如果你不马上返航
[30:52] if you do not return immediately. 我们会击落你
[30:54] You can’t scramble fighters fast enough. 你们来不及派战斗机升空
[30:57] I’ve gamed this out to the last detail. 每个细节我都预演过
[31:00] Give me some credit, Agent Ressler of the FBI. 别看不起我 联调局的雷斯勒探员
[31:02] How long before he reaches the pipeline? 他需要多久到达管道线
[31:04] Two minutes. Maybe less. 两分钟 或许更少
[31:06] Oh, and if your next bright idea 还有 如果你们下一个好主意
[31:09] is to have them shut the pipeline down, sorry. 是关闭管道的话 抱歉
[31:11] That takes three whole days. 那需要整整三天的时间
[31:13] Notify local authorities 通知当地政府
[31:14] to immediately activate evacuation protocols. 立即启动疏散预案
[31:17] Aram, we need options. 阿兰姆 给点解决方案
[31:19] Yeah, I can, uh — 好 我能
[31:20] I can try and hack into the onboard avionics, 我可以尝试黑进机载航空电子设备
[31:23] try and take control. 从而控制飞机
[31:30] Don’t do this. 别这么做
[31:31] Someone has to. 总得有人做
[31:33] There are other ways. 还有别的选择
[31:34] What? Protests? Hearings? 什么选择 抗议 听证会
[31:37] They’ve had them. No one listens. 都试过了 没人理会
[31:40] They’ll listen to this. 但今天这事会有人理会的
[31:41] Aram. 阿兰姆
[31:42] No luck. 不成功
[31:43] I-I can’t access the AFCS directly, 我无法直接进入自动飞行操纵系统
[31:45] and even if I could, there’s an automatic fail-safe. 即使可以 也还有自动防故障装置
[31:48] Ayers, you can’t go through with this. 艾尔斯 你不能这么做
[31:49] Millions of innocent people are gonna die. 数百万无辜的人会被你害死
[31:51] That’s an interesting formulation. 你这个说法很有意思
[31:53] Innocent people. 无辜的人
[31:55] Innocent of what? 哪里无辜
[31:56] Wanting their houses warm, their cars fueled 希望房屋温暖 车子油满
[31:59] with no regard for how any of that 而完全不顾那样会对
[32:01] fouls our air, our water, our planet? 空气 水和地球造成多大伤害
[32:05] I’m a dead man walking thanks to Fukushima. 福岛核泄漏让我现在心如死灰
[32:09] It poisoned my innocent unborn son 那让我当时未出生的无辜儿子
[32:13] into someone people look at as if he’s a monster! 现在成了别人眼中的怪物
[32:18] Now, whoever dies from this, they’ve got it coming. 今天不管谁死 都是他们自找的
[32:19] 增稳系统 海拔/方向参照系统
[32:23] One minute. 还有一分钟
[32:23] Okay, I may have something. 我可能找到办法了
[32:25] Okay, I’ve hacked into something 我入侵了一个叫
[32:26] called the Stability Augmentation System. 增稳系统的网站
[32:29] And I think I can feed data 我或许可以把数据
[32:29] 特种空军部队/航向参考系统/访问入口 授权 增稳系统 海拔/方向参照系统 传感器可用
[32:30] into the heading reference system centers, 上传到这个方向参照系统中心
[32:32] override the controls. 来改写控制命令
[32:33] Can’t you just shut down the rotor? 不能直接关掉螺旋桨吗
[32:35] – You mean? – I mean turn the damn thing off. -什么意思 -我说关掉那破玩意
[32:42] Right, right. 好 好
[32:46] I got it. I got it. 好了 找到了
[32:48] Then do it. 赶紧关掉
[32:50] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[32:51] If I click on this, he’ll die. 点了这个 他就没命了
[32:53] I’ve killed somebody once. I can’t take another life again. 已有人因我而死了 我不能再害人性命
[33:17] Come on! 搞什么
[33:19] No! 不
[34:03] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[34:04] For what? 为什么
[34:06] You did your job. 你履行你的职责
[34:08] And then I did mine. 我履行我的
[34:24] Hello, Maya. 你好 玛雅
[34:25] You’re a difficult woman to find. 你这女人可真难找
[34:27] Who are you? 你是谁
[34:28] And you must be Skyler. 你就是斯凯勒吧
[34:30] My name is Raymond. 我叫雷蒙德
[34:31] I’ve been looking forward to meeting you, Skyler. 我一直都很想见你 斯凯勒
[34:33] Did Owen send you? 欧文叫你来的吗
[34:35] – Is that why you’re here? – No. -所以你才来找我 -不
[34:37] But from what I understand, 但我了解的情况是
[34:38] your ex-husband poses no further threat. 你的前夫对你已不再构成威胁了
[34:41] You have nothing to fear and no reason to run anymore. 你再也不用害怕 也不必逃跑了
[34:44] I don’t… 我不…
[34:45] Are you with the police? 你是警方的人吗
[34:46] Oh, my goodness, no. 天啊 不是
[34:49] I’m simply an interested third party 我只是个感兴趣的第三方
[34:51] who needs your assistance. 我需要你的帮助
[34:53] Here we go. 给你们
[34:57] One chocolate, one strawberry, 这是巧克力味 这是草莓味
[35:03] and one caramel. 这是焦糖味
[35:04] Forgive me. I took the liberty. 请见谅 我自作主张了
[35:07] In my experience, caramel sauce is an excellent lubricant 以我的经验 当介绍变得尴尬时
[35:11] when it comes to awkward introductions. 焦糖汁最能缓解气氛了
[35:13] Skyler, any chance I could convince you 斯凯勒 这三个里有哪个
[35:15] to go thirds with us on these? 你想吃吗
[35:27] That’s all you want? 这就是你想要的
[35:28] To meet with Sky’s doctor? 想见斯凯的医生
[35:30] His hematologist, yes. 见他的血液科医生 是的
[35:32] Do you have a child with special needs? 你是不是有身体上有特殊需求的孩子
[35:34] Picasso said it took four years to paint like Raphael, 毕加索说只要四年就能画得像拉斐尔
[35:37] but a lifetime to paint like a child. 可是需要一辈子 才能画得像孩童
[35:41] They live in a delightful space 他们生活在一个幸福的空间里
[35:44] somewhere between dreams and reality. 生活在梦和现实的交界处
[35:47] They taste color, hear shapes, see sounds. 他们品尝颜色 听出形状 看到声音
[35:53] We should all have such special needs. 我们都该有这样的特殊需求
[36:00] There is a child. 是有一个孩子
[36:02] Her life hangs in the balance. 她有生命危险
[36:04] I believe Skyler’s doctor could save her. 我想斯凯勒的医生能救她
[36:18] Hey, hey. Nice work today. 今天干得不错
[36:21] It is, uh, no small thing 防止曼哈顿
[36:22] to prevent Manhattan from being unlivable… 变为一座空城可不是小事
[36:25] as opposed to unaffordable. 虽然现在是住不起
[36:26] You made the wrong call today. 你今天做错了
[36:31] I’m sorry you think so. 我很遗憾你这么想
[36:36] Is there anything else? 还有事吗
[36:38] No, that — That’s it. 没有 没事了
[36:45] Mr. Cooper understood. 库珀先生理解我
[36:47] He was just trying to make you feel better. 他只是想让你好过点
[36:49] I’m sure your girlfriend will, too, Aram. 我相信你女友也会理解你 阿兰姆
[36:51] Oh, is that what this is all about? 就是因为这个吗
[36:52] The fact that I have a girlfriend. 因为我有女友
[36:54] You put people’s lives at risk. 你的行为置他人性命于危险中
[36:56] It’s a little more important to me than whether or not 对我来说 这比你有没有女友
[36:57] you have a girlfriend. 稍微重要些
[36:58] You know what? 你知道吗
[37:06] Forget it. 算了
[37:08] Do you mind closing the door on your way out? 出去的时候麻烦关上门好吗
[37:20] You know when I congratulated you 当你递交调职申请时
[37:22] on submitting your transfer request? 我对你表示祝贺
[37:25] I didn’t mean it. 我是违心的
[37:26] I was trying to make you feel better, 我只是想让你好受点
[37:28] because that’s the polite thing to do. 因为这是礼貌
[37:30] And I like being polite. 我觉得要讲礼貌
[37:33] What I wanted to say was that… 我真正想说的是
[37:38] …I’m glad you’re going. 我很高兴你要走了
[37:39] As far as I’m concerned, you can’t go fast enough. 我心里巴不得你快点走呢
[37:54] We talked about this! We agreed! 我们谈了的 我们说好了的
[37:55] Yeah, on how you felt. I told you I disagreed. 谈了你的感受 我也说了我不同意
[37:58] What you didn’t tell me 但你没说
[37:59] was that you were gonna do something about it. 你还有自己的打算
[38:01] Instead, you went behind my back 而且你背着我
[38:03] and did exactly what I told you not to do. 做了我特意叮嘱你不要做的事
[38:05] And with Reddington’s help, no doubt. 肯定还有雷丁顿帮你吧
[38:06] – It wasn’t Reddington. – Then who? -不是雷丁顿 -那是谁
[38:08] – A guy I used to work with. – When was this? -我之前的同事 -什么时候的
[38:10] When you were a skinhead? One of Berlin’s thugs? 当你还是混混的时候 还是柏林手下时
[38:13] ‘Cause I’m guessing it wasn’t an elementary-school teacher. 因为我觉得这人恐怕不是小学老师吧
[38:15] I’m not gonna fight with you about this, Liz! 我不想因为这事跟你吵 莉斯
[38:17] I did what I thought was best! 我只是做了我认为该做的事
[38:20] And nobody is sorrier than me that it didn’t work! 没有人比我更难过这事没有成功
[38:23] Oh, no. I know someone who’s sorrier. 不 我就知道一个比你更难过的人
[38:24] ♬我们都会离开♬
[38:26] Our daughter… 我们的女儿
[38:28] who now, because of you, is God knows where. 那个因为你现在不知所踪的女儿
[38:31] ♬墙上写满文字♬
[38:34] ♬那是我所知道的故事♬
[38:38] ♬我放声哭泣因为你终将离去♬
[38:44] ♬墙上写满文字♬
[38:45] I know you don’t want to. 我知道你不愿意
[38:47] ♬我拥抱坠落♬
[38:51] But you need to use the child. 但是你只能利用这孩子
[38:52] ♬如果现在还不算太晚♬
[38:57] ♬我希望你能找到你的追寻♬
[39:02] You asked me how this 你之前问这案子
[39:03] case is connected to finding Agnes. 和找艾格尼斯有什么关系
[39:08] Owen Ayers and his son Skyler 欧文·艾尔斯和他儿子斯凯勒
[39:10] share a rare blood disorder. 都患有一种罕见血液病
[39:12] But Dr. Sebastian Reifler 而塞巴斯蒂安·雷夫勒医生
[39:16] is one with a particularly relevant distinction. 则有一个独特的身份
[39:19] He treats both Skyler Ayers 他负责治疗斯凯勒·艾尔斯
[39:21] and Alexander Kirk. 以及亚历山大·柯克
[39:23] If we can get to his doctor, 如果我们能找到他的医生
[39:25] we can get to Kirk. 就能找到柯克
[39:27] We’re getting close, Lizzy. 我们就快找到了 莉兹
[39:30] ♬墙上写满文字♬
[39:31] It won’t be long now. 不会太久的
[39:33] ♬那是我所知道的故事♬
[39:35] I lied to you. 我骗了你
[39:37] You asked if Kirk had reached out, and I told you he hadn’t. 你问我柯克有没有联系过我 我说没有
[39:42] That wasn’t true. 不是那样的
[39:43] ♬墙上写满文字♬
[39:46] He set up a link… 他建了一个链接
[39:47] ♬我拥抱坠落♬
[39:49] a video feed so I could see Agnes. 视频信号 好让我见到艾格尼斯
[39:52] How incredibly cruel. 真是太残忍了
[39:54] Tom tried to trace the link, 汤姆试图追踪那链接
[39:56] tried to find Agnes, 想找到艾格尼斯
[39:58] but Kirk found out, and now… 但柯克发现了 现在
[40:00] She’s gone. 她不见了
[40:03] I thought I could make it better, 我以为我能做得好点
[40:04] that I could protect my baby. 我以为我能保护我的孩子
[40:06] ♬我试着忘却♬
[40:09] I mean, that’s my one job — to protect my child. 那我唯一的工作 保护我的孩子
[40:15] Make her feel safe at any cost. 不惜一切 让她有安全感
[40:18] To hold her. 抱着她
[40:19] To tell her everything’s gonna be okay. 告诉她一切都会好起来
[40:24] But now because of me, because of what I’ve done, 但现在因为我 因为我的所作所为
[40:26] ♬我们为何会有如此遭遇♬
[40:26] I can’t even do that. 我就连这些也做不到
[40:53] Forgive the Shanghai summons, Dr. Reifler, 别管上海的会议了 雷夫勒医生
[40:56] but I have a matter of some urgency we must discuss. 我有急事需要和你谈谈
[41:00] You… 你
[41:02] I don’t — I don’t understand. 我不 我不明白
[41:06] Skyler Ayers… 斯凯勒·艾尔斯
[41:06] Is doing fine. 他很好
[41:08] It’s another patient of yours I’m interested in. 我感兴趣的是你另一位病人
[41:10] I-I-I — I don’t — I can’t help. 我…我不…我帮不了你
[41:13] Oh, yes, you can. 你当然可以
[41:16] And you will… 而且你会的
[41:17] by allowing me to accompany you 你会准许我陪同
[41:19] on your next house call to… 去见你的下一位出诊病患
[41:22] Alexander Kirk. 亚历山大·柯克
[41:37] Hello? 有人吗
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme