时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Cameras online. | 监控上线 |
[00:24] | Requesting permission to proceed. | 请求允许继续行动 |
[00:26] | Permission granted, Team Leader. | 可以继续行动 队长 |
[00:44] | ♬我会带上任何人♬ | |
[00:45] | Unit two, routine northern perimeter check. | 二号 例行巡查北边 |
[00:47] | ♬从纽约去往伦敦♬ | |
[00:51] | ♬都说勇敢的人♬ | |
[00:55] | ♬不会畏惧危险♬ | |
[00:58] | ♬我一定要打动你♬ | |
[01:02] | Command, we’ve got movement on the south — | 指挥中心 发现南边有活动 |
[01:06] | Say again? | 再说一遍 |
[01:08] | Unit three? | 三号 |
[01:10] | Unit three, come back. | 三号 请回话 |
[01:13] | Unit two, respond. | 二号 请回话 |
[01:15] | Unit two. Unit two, respond. | 二号 二号 请回话 |
[01:28] | That’s the last one. | 最后一个 |
[01:29] | Set the charges. We’re out in 90. | 设置好炸药 九十秒撤离 |
[01:30] | ♬我会带上任何人♬ | |
[01:33] | ♬从纽约去往伦敦♬ | |
[01:37] | ♬都说勇敢的人♬ | |
[01:41] | ♬不会畏惧危险♬ | |
[01:44] | 30 seconds. | 三十秒 |
[01:46] | ♬你最好♬ | |
[01:48] | ♬你今晚最好把床理好♬ | |
[01:50] | In the beginning, there was light. | 开始的时候 就有了光 |
[01:52] | ♬你最好♬ | |
[01:53] | Then I said, let there be darkness. | 然后我说 让黑暗降临 |
[01:54] | ♬你最好♬ | |
[01:55] | ♬你今晚最好放肆呼吸♬ | |
[02:11] | 迈尔斯·麦克格拉斯 第65号 | |
[02:14] | We have no idea where she is or what he’s doing with her. | 我们根本不知道她在哪儿或是他会对她怎么样 |
[02:17] | Kirk thinks Agnes is his granddaughter, | 柯克觉得艾格尼斯是他的外孙女 |
[02:19] | so he won’t hurt her. | 所以他不会伤害她 |
[02:20] | You really think that Alexander Kirk is your biological father? | 你真觉得亚历山大·柯克是你的亲生父亲 |
[02:22] | I don’t know what to believe, | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[02:24] | but after what happened, it’s possible. | 但鉴于发生的事 有可能 |
[02:25] | – She had a vision — – A memory, of being at that house. | -她看到了幻象 -是那栋房子里的回忆 |
[02:28] | When you were 4. | 那时你才四岁 |
[02:28] | I don’t know how reliable a memory that is. | 那样的记忆可不怎么可靠 |
[02:30] | Alexander Kirk shot up a church full of federal agents | 亚历山大·柯克命令向全是联邦探员的教堂开枪 |
[02:33] | to get to you. | 只为得到你 |
[02:33] | You almost died because of him. | 因为他你差点死掉了 |
[02:35] | Not exactly Father of the Year. | 这可算不上什么好父亲 |
[02:36] | I agree. He had a reason for going that far, | 我同意 他那么做有他自己的理由 |
[02:38] | and I don’t think it was a family reunion. | 我可不觉得是为了家人团聚 |
[02:40] | According to Kirk, he was just doing whatever it took | 按柯克所说 他只是尽一切努力 |
[02:42] | to get his daughter away from Reddington. | 让他的女儿远离雷丁顿 |
[02:43] | Look how far we went to do the same thing. | 为了同样的事我们也做了很多 |
[02:45] | Where are you on finding him? | 你找他找得怎么样了 |
[02:46] | We’re searching, believe me. | 我们在找 相信我 |
[02:49] | But Kirk’s got properties all over the world — | 但柯克在全世界都有产业 |
[02:51] | private houses, commercial real estate, | 私人住宅 商业地产 |
[02:54] | planes, boats… | 飞机 船 |
[02:54] | Is this the evidence you seized from his place? | 这是从他住处得到的证物吗 |
[02:57] | – Some of it. – “Some”? | -其中的一些 -“一些” |
[02:59] | This is our case. | 这是我们的案子 |
[03:00] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[03:01] | We’re trying to coordinate a search | 我们正尝试同十几国政府协调 |
[03:02] | with over a dozen foreign governments. | 进行搜索 |
[03:04] | Main Justice is running point now. | 司法部现在全权负责 |
[03:05] | Well, we need to see everything. | 我们要看到所有的资料 |
[03:06] | – Yeah, not gonna happen. – Ressler, why not? | -那不可能 -雷斯勒 为什么 |
[03:08] | Because you lost your security clearance, Keen. | 因为你的安全级别失效了 基恩 |
[03:10] | And technically, | 严格来讲 |
[03:11] | both of you guys are victims in this case. | 你们两个都是这案子的受害者 |
[03:21] | You know what, dig in. | 想看就看吧 |
[03:22] | As it is, I’m violating federal code. | 实际上 我已经违反了联邦法 |
[03:24] | I could go to jail for even showing you what I have. | 哪怕给你们看我持有的证据 我就可以坐牢了 |
[03:32] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[03:51] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 你没事真是太好了 |
[03:53] | Look… | 听着 |
[03:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:59] | I never wanted to hurt anybody. | 我从未想伤害任何人 |
[04:01] | I think you didn’t care who you hurt. | 你应该也不在乎伤害了谁 |
[04:02] | – Samar. – No. | -莎马 -不 |
[04:04] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[04:05] | We knew what pain it would cause, | 我们知道会造成什么样的伤害 |
[04:08] | and we did it anyway to protect our daughter. | 但我们还是选择保护女儿 |
[04:12] | I know you may not accept it, | 我知道你们可能不会接受 |
[04:13] | but I hope you can at least understand. | 但我希望你们至少能理解一下 |
[04:19] | Reddington. | 是雷丁顿 |
[04:21] | You should know, I’m requesting a transfer. | 你们应该知道 我正在申请调离 |
[04:23] | I won’t be staying. | 我不会留在这里 |
[04:29] | This is where you wanted to meet? | 你想在这里见面 |
[04:34] | I wonder what poor soul Mr. Kaplan buried down there. | 我很好奇替卡普兰先生下葬的可怜人是谁 |
[04:37] | Where is Mr. Kaplan? | 卡普兰先生在哪儿 |
[04:42] | I understand why you ran. | 我明白你为什么逃跑 |
[04:45] | You believe your family’s in danger because of who I am. | 你觉得你的家人因为我处于危险之中 |
[04:50] | But what you don’t seem to grasp is | 但你好像没发现 |
[04:51] | you’re also in danger because of who you are. | 你的身份也让你处于危险之中 |
[04:55] | Alexander Kirk says he’s my father. | 亚历山大·柯克说他是我父亲 |
[04:59] | I’m doing everything in my power to find Agnes | 我在尽全力寻找艾格尼斯 |
[05:01] | and bring her home safely to you. | 将她安全送回你的身边 |
[05:03] | Do you have any leads? | 你有线索吗 |
[05:05] | – Yes. – What? Who? | -有 -什么 是谁 |
[05:08] | I’ll be handling it on my own. | 我会自己处理 |
[05:14] | I know you feel betrayed. | 我知道你觉得自己被背叛了 |
[05:16] | Samar and Aram feel betrayed. Everyone feels betrayed. | 莎马和阿兰姆觉得被背叛了 所有人都是 |
[05:19] | But… | 但… |
[05:21] | my daughter is missing, | 我女儿失踪了 |
[05:24] | and if you have any idea how to find her, | 如果你知道她的下落 |
[05:26] | you’ve got to tell me. | 你得告诉我 |
[05:27] | No, I don’t. | 我不必告诉你 |
[05:33] | I expected Kirk to go underground | 我本以为柯克在联调局突袭他家后 |
[05:35] | after the FBI’s raid at his estate. | 会转入地下行动 |
[05:38] | He didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[05:38] | I have it on good authority he reached out to a… | 我有充分证据表明 他找了一个… |
[05:42] | uniquely inventive young man named Miles McGrath. | 非常有创造力的年轻人 迈尔斯·麦克格拉斯 |
[05:45] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[05:47] | He’s a venture capitalist of sorts, for criminals. | 他算是某种风险投资者 给罪犯做风投 |
[05:50] | What those in the tech industry might call an “Incubator.” | 科技界一般称之为”孵化器” |
[05:54] | And you really believe that if we find McGrath, | 你真觉得只要我们找到麦克格拉斯 |
[05:55] | he’ll lead us to Kirk? | 就能找到柯克吗 |
[05:57] | Not us. Me. | 不是我们 是我 |
[06:01] | Miles McGrath was a child prodigy. | 迈尔斯·麦克格拉斯从小就是个神童 |
[06:03] | He wrote the code for OnScreen when he was at Princeton. | 他在普林斯顿时就为”银屏”写代码了 |
[06:06] | OnScreen? | “银屏” |
[06:07] | That’s a multi-billion-dollar social-media platform. | 那可是价值几十亿的媒体社交平台 |
[06:09] | He founded it. | 是他创立的 |
[06:10] | Within a couple of years, | 仅仅几年 |
[06:11] | the board of directors concluded he was a high-functioning sociopath | 董事会认为他是高智商反社会分子 |
[06:15] | and pushed him out. | 并将他逐出了公司 |
[06:15] | He sued them, won the suit for over $100 million. | 他起诉了董事会 赢了一亿赔偿金 |
[06:19] | He turned his back on legitimate business. | 从此不再做合法生意 |
[06:21] | He invested his money in a new business — | 他把钱投资到了新的领域 |
[06:23] | incubating crimes. | 培育犯罪 |
[06:24] | What, you mean, like…an Angel Investor? | 你是说像”天使投资者”那样吗 |
[06:26] | Criminals come to him, pitch their business plan. | 罪犯们来找他 讲述犯罪计划 |
[06:29] | If he likes it, he invests his money | 如果他喜欢 就会投资 |
[06:31] | in exchange for a cut of the profits. | 再从利润中抽成 |
[06:33] | That’s an amazing idea. | 这主意太厉害了 |
[06:34] | I mean, um, it’s horrible, but, uh, it’s amazing. | 我是说很可怕 但确实很厉害 |
[06:37] | Okay. So what’s McGrath’s connection to Alexander Kirk? | 所以麦克格拉斯和亚历山大·柯克有什么联系 |
[06:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:41] | All Reddington told me | 雷丁顿只告诉我 |
[06:42] | was that he was staying at the Sovereign Royale tonight | 他今晚在伦敦有事要办 |
[06:45] | on business in London. | 住在皇家君主大酒店 |
[06:46] | Reddington is currently flying over, | 雷丁顿现在正飞过去 |
[06:48] | hopes to drop in on him in the morning. | 希望早上能去拜访他 |
[06:49] | So that’s it? We just…wait? | 就这样吗 我们就等着 |
[06:51] | I mean, what if the guy checks out of the hotel | 我是说 如果在雷丁顿到之前 |
[06:53] | before Reddington gets there? | 他就退房了呢 |
[06:54] | Get me the Bureau’s attache in London. | 找到局里在伦敦的使馆随员 |
[06:56] | I want eyes on McGrath — now. | 我要有人盯着麦克格拉斯 马上 |
[07:13] | We destroyed the place. | 我们毁了那地方 |
[07:14] | The city won’t have full power restored for at least five days. | 城里至少五天才能恢复全部供电 |
[07:17] | All we needed was three. | 我们只需要三天 |
[07:19] | – Construction? – Completed. | -工程进度呢 -完成了 |
[07:21] | Halbeck thinks we can keep casualties under a dozen. | 豪贝克认为我们能把伤亡控制在十二个人以内 |
[07:24] | Sweet! | 很好 |
[07:26] | Think we’re ready to roll into Phase Two. | 看来我们已经准备好进入第二阶段了 |
[07:29] | Rear entrance. | 后门 |
[07:44] | He’s not our target. | 他不是我们的目标 |
[07:45] | 苏格兰场 伦敦 | |
[07:48] | I’ll have these sent to the FBI. | 我把这些传给联调局 |
[07:51] | Maybe there’s a connection. | 也许有关联 |
[07:57] | ♬你总是对我♬ | |
[07:59] | ♬温柔以待♬ | |
[08:46] | What did you do, Harold? | 你做了什么 哈罗德 |
[08:47] | I asked New Scotland Yard to keep eyes on McGrath. | 我让苏格兰场盯着麦克格拉斯 |
[08:50] | Nothing more. | 没别的 |
[08:50] | And now three families will have to bury their loved ones. | 现在有三家人要安葬他们的亲人了 |
[08:53] | Hey, I’m aware of what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[08:54] | I feel bad enough without you making it worse. | 不用你说我也够难受的了 |
[08:56] | Maybe if you were more communicative, | 如果你愿意跟我们沟通 |
[08:57] | we could’ve avoided this whole thing. | 我们就能避免这件事 |
[08:58] | I was very clear with Elizabeth you were not to get involved. | 我跟伊丽莎白说得很明白 你们不要插手 |
[09:01] | – Where’s McGrath? – Who knows? | -麦克格拉斯在哪儿 -谁知道 |
[09:03] | He checked out of the Sovereign Grand | 那些警探被杀之后 |
[09:04] | after those detectives were killed. | 他就从君主大酒店退房了 |
[09:07] | Thanks to you, Harold, he’s on high alert, | 多亏你 哈罗德 他现在非常警觉 |
[09:09] | and we just lost my best lead on Kirk and Agnes. | 我们也失去了找到柯克和艾格尼斯的最好线索 |
[09:11] | Maybe not. | 可能还没有 |
[09:13] | When he was killed, one of the detectives | 其中一个警探在被杀时 |
[09:14] | was in the process of uploading a photo to NSY London. | 正在给苏格兰场传照片 |
[09:17] | – Who’s the photo of? – We don’t know yet. | -谁的照片 -还不知道 |
[09:19] | The upload was interrupted mid-stream by the killer. | 上传到一半就被凶手终止了 |
[09:23] | Data was incomplete. Aram’s looking at it now. | 数据不完整 阿兰姆正在处理 |
[09:26] | Looks like we’re involved, whether you like it or not. | 无论你喜不喜欢 我们都已经插手了 |
[09:29] | How’s it going with the photo? | 照片处理得怎么样了 |
[09:32] | Uh, it’s, uh — it’s not. | 还 还没有 |
[09:34] | I tried to re-create it using a hex editor | 我试图用十六进制编辑器 |
[09:36] | and a customized bit of forensic software | 和定制的取证软件 |
[09:38] | to carve it off the drive… | 把图像数据从服务器上抠下来 |
[09:39] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[09:41] | But, uh, there wasn’t enough data to run, | 但是数据不够 |
[09:43] | so I tried a new LSM algorithm. | 所以我试了一个新的LSM算法 |
[09:49] | This is all I got. | 只得到了这个 |
[09:56] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[09:58] | – That’s it. – What’s it? | -是这样 -是哪样 |
[10:01] | Symmetry. | 对称 |
[10:02] | Some people’s faces are symmetrical. | 有些人的脸是对称的 |
[10:04] | – Yours isn’t, but… – Thank you. | -你的不是 但是 -谢谢啊 |
[10:06] | No. Uh, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:07] | I just mean your right eye is a twinch larger than your left, | 我只是说你的右眼比左眼大一点点 |
[10:09] | which is… | 这其实 |
[10:10] | It’s adorable. | 很可爱 |
[10:11] | – Plus, your chin kind of does this thing — – Your idea? | -而且 你的下巴有点 -你的主意是 |
[10:14] | Right. Uh, symmetry. | 没错 对称 |
[10:16] | Just — here. Watch this. | 你看这个 |
[10:19] | Look, all we’re asking for is an update here, okay? | 我们只想知道最新的进展 |
[10:21] | We’re in the dark. | 现在我们什么都不知道 |
[10:22] | Surely there is something that you can tell us. | 你肯定能告诉我们一些进展 |
[10:26] | I know it’s hard to hear, | 我知道这话不好听 |
[10:27] | but the Bureau doesn’t have any actionable intel | 但局里目前没有任何有关他们下落的情报 |
[10:30] | on the whereabouts – of Kirk or your daughter. | 不管是柯克还是你女儿 |
[10:33] | – Then why don’t you get some? – Tom, please. | -那你为什么不挖掘些出来 -汤姆 别这样 |
[10:34] | No, she works for the Bureau. | 不 她是联调局的一员 |
[10:36] | And the Bureau is doing everything we can. | 局里也会倾尽全力 |
[10:38] | Agent Savino is leading a team of agents | 萨维诺探员带领了一组探员 |
[10:41] | and combing through every piece of evidence | 正在梳理我们从柯克住宅中收集来的 |
[10:42] | we confiscated from Kirk’s residence. | 每一项证据 |
[10:44] | Would that be the residence in Cape Breton | 是新斯科舍省布雷顿角那处 |
[10:46] | where you lost him? | 你放走他的住宅吗 |
[10:47] | I’m not sure that’s fair. | 这么说可不公平 |
[10:49] | The FBI failed to locate Mr. Kirk, | 联调局没能找到柯克先生 |
[10:51] | as did the regional police — | 地方警察也没有 |
[10:52] | Do you have any idea what this is like for us? | 你知道我们此刻的心情吗 |
[10:54] | – Tom! – No. She was targeted, | -汤姆 -不 她此前被当做目标 |
[10:56] | accused of being a Russian sleeper agent, | 被指控为俄罗斯卧底特工 |
[10:58] | forced to go on the run, only to be victimized — again! | 被迫逃亡 现在又一次成为受害者 |
[11:01] | – I’m sorry. I just need a minute. – Liz. | -抱歉 我要透透气 -莉斯 |
[11:05] | Liz… | 莉斯 |
[11:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:15] | Mark Savino’s office, please. | 请接马克·萨维诺的办公室 |
[11:21] | Savino. | 我是萨维诺 |
[11:22] | Mark, hi. | 马克 你好 |
[11:23] | This is Diane up in Gerald Walker’s office. | 我是杰拉德·沃克办公室的戴安 |
[11:25] | Listen, Gerry just got a surprise visit | 汤姆和伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[11:27] | from Tom and Elizabeth Keen, | 突然造访 |
[11:29] | and, well, they’re very interested | 他们很想知道 |
[11:32] | to know where we are with the whole case. | 案情进展到哪一步了 |
[11:34] | I’m kind of in the weeds here. | 我现在正有点忙 |
[11:35] | Look, it can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[11:37] | They’re very upset, | 他们相当生气 |
[11:38] | and she asked to speak with you directly. | 她想直接找你谈 |
[11:40] | I told them to wait in Conference Room 9. | 我让他们去九号会议室等着了 |
[11:42] | Fine. Tell Gerry I’m on my way. | 好吧 告诉杰里我这就过去 |
[12:59] | – Let’s just go. – Liz, we came here for answers. | -我们走吧 -莉斯 我们是来要答案的 |
[13:01] | I know, and I’m sure he’s given us all he can. | 我知道 他已经把能说的都说了 |
[13:04] | – Thank you so much for your time. – I’m sorry. | -非常感谢您的宝贵时间 -我很遗憾 |
[13:08] | You and I aren’t done here. | 这事儿还没完 |
[13:16] | Find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[13:17] | About Agnes? Maybe. About my mother? Definitely. | 关于艾格尼丝的 可能有 关于我妈的 大发现 |
[13:21] | Got your message. You cracked it? | 收到你的信息了 你搞定了 |
[13:23] | Uh, we cracked it. | 我们一起搞定的 |
[13:25] | Symmetry. That was the key here. Look. | 对称 是关键 你看 |
[13:28] | Okay, this is everything I could recover | 这是我能从原始数据里 |
[13:30] | from the original data — | 所能恢复的所有内容了 |
[13:31] | about half a face and with lousy resolution. | 分辨率极低的半张脸 |
[13:34] | But if we mirror the image, | 但要是我们镜像这画面 |
[13:37] | then make a few tweaks to connect the halves… | 再微调把两半合起来 |
[13:41] | You get one complete face. | 就有一张完整的脸了 |
[13:42] | A completely symmetrical face, which nobody actually has, | 一张完全对称的脸 虽然不会真的存在 |
[13:47] | but it gave us enough points of comparison to run a search. | 但也给了我们足够的点位来比对搜索 |
[13:49] | Now we just have to hope | 现在就希望 |
[13:50] | that one of the hits that came back is actually our suspect. | 匹配的结果里真的有我们的嫌犯了 |
[13:53] | – How many? – Uh, 14. | -有多少结果 -十四个 |
[13:56] | Three are dead, five are in prison so… | 三人已死亡 五人正在服刑 |
[13:59] | Our guy’s one of the remaining six. | 就在剩下的六个人里 |
[14:03] | You ever play Call Of Duty? | 你玩过使命召唤吗 |
[14:06] | You should. It’s cool. | 你真该试试 很好玩 |
[14:08] | I assume you didn’t come all the way here with good news. | 我想你大老远跑过来没有什么好消息 |
[14:11] | Well, it depends. | 就看你怎么看了 |
[14:13] | Would you consider two Scotland Yard detectives | 你觉得两个苏格兰场的警探 |
[14:15] | watching my hotel in London to be good news? | 在我伦敦的酒店外监视我算是好消息吗 |
[14:17] | – Well, two dead detectives now. – They were watching you? | -不过现在是两个死人了 -他们在监视你 |
[14:20] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:21] | But I can tell you that one of them snapped a few photos | 但是可以确定的是其中一个人拍了几张 |
[14:23] | of your man Bradley outside. | 你那个叫布莱德利的哥们的照片 |
[14:26] | You think they got enough to make an I.D.? | 你觉得那足够让他们确定他的身份吗 |
[14:28] | Let them. | 随他们去 |
[14:29] | I did two tours in Fallujah with Bradley. | 我曾两次和布莱德利一起被派去费卢杰 |
[14:31] | He’s as loyal as they come. | 他为人很忠诚 |
[14:32] | Even if they find him, he won’t talk. | 就算他们真的找到他 他也不会说的 |
[14:35] | You understand why I can’t take that chance. | 你知道为什么我冒不起这个险 |
[14:38] | Now, hang on here. | 等等 |
[14:39] | Dean Bradley’s like a brother to me, | 迪恩·布莱德利对我来说就像兄弟一样 |
[14:40] | and we need him for this job. | 再说做这件事我们也需要他 |
[14:43] | Nice catch. Those are quick reflexes. | 接得不错 反应真快 |
[14:47] | I was never very athletic. | 我从来都不是运动型的人 |
[14:49] | I don’t want him hurt. | 我不想让他受伤 |
[14:51] | My point is that there’s a reason why your reflexes are so good. | 我的意思是 你的反应如此敏捷是有原因的 |
[14:56] | See, you’re a technician. You’re an operative. | 你是个技工 技术型人才 |
[15:00] | An instrument of a larger plan. | 一个伟大计划的工具之一 |
[15:02] | I, on the other hand, I’m a strategist. | 而我 则是个策略家 |
[15:05] | You whip that can at me, and I’ll catch it | 你把那个罐子朝我扔过来 我能接住它 |
[15:08] | but only because I calculated the risk | 只是因为我计算过会有 |
[15:10] | that someone might throw it in advance. | 别人会先朝我扔过来的风险 |
[15:13] | So why don’t you leave the risk assessment to me? | 所以风险评估的任务还是交给我吧 |
[15:16] | And where am I supposed to find a replacement | 事情进行到现在 我要上哪儿去找个人 |
[15:18] | so late in the game? | 来代替他的工作 |
[15:20] | Not my problem. | 这就不是我的问题了 |
[15:25] | But you’d better think of something. | 不过你最好想出个办法 |
[15:27] | I don’t intend to lose my investment. | 我可不想损失掉我的投资 |
[16:12] | Reddington, we hit a dead end. | 雷丁顿 我们碰到死胡同了 |
[16:14] | I gather Aram couldn’t identify the person in the photo. | 我猜阿兰姆没能鉴定出照片上那人的身份 |
[16:17] | Actually, he did. | 事实上 他做到了 |
[16:18] | Someone got to him before we could interview him. | 有人赶在我们到之前找到了他 |
[16:20] | His name is Dean Bradley. | 他叫迪恩·布莱德利 |
[16:21] | He’s an ex-S.E.A.L., | 前海豹突击队员 |
[16:22] | two tours in Iraq, highly decorated. | 曾两次被派遣到伊拉克 功勋卓著 |
[16:24] | He was shot while jogging. | 跑步的时候被人枪击 |
[16:25] | I told you, I need long-reach matches. | 我说过了 我需要长的火柴 |
[16:29] | The black guy, where is he? | 那个黑人兄弟 他在哪 |
[16:31] | Dembe. | 邓比 |
[16:32] | Yeah, “Denbee.” Where is he? | 对 “登比” 他在哪 |
[16:36] | Get this — we searched his car. | 是这样 我们搜查了他的车子 |
[16:37] | Found a helmet camera and dive gear. | 发现一个头盔式相机 还有潜水设备 |
[16:39] | Not entirely unusual. He was a S.E.A.L. | 这也不是很奇怪 毕竟是前海豹突击队员 |
[16:42] | Yeah, well, maybe he wasn’t as retired as he let on. | 或许他没有真正退休呢 |
[16:45] | Few nights ago, near Savannah, | 几天前 在萨凡纳附近 |
[16:46] | a power station was hit by a four-man attack team | 一个发电厂被一支四人小队袭击 |
[16:48] | wearing the same kind of equipment. | 他们身上穿着同样的装备 |
[16:50] | Were there any witnesses left alive? | 有目击证人活下来吗 |
[16:51] | None. The guards never saw it coming. | 没有 保安还没任何发现就被干掉了 |
[16:53] | My guess is, they came out of the water. | 我猜他们是从水里出来的 |
[16:55] | – Four frog men. – Yeah. | -四个潜水员 -对 |
[16:57] | – Interesting. – How so? | -有意思 -怎么 |
[16:59] | I know an ex-S.E.A.L. commander, | 我认识一位前海豹突击队指挥官 |
[17:01] | recruited some former colleagues, | 他招募了一些退役的同事 |
[17:03] | formed an elite heist crew. | 组成了一支精锐抢劫队 |
[17:04] | I hired them once | 我曾经雇过他们 |
[17:05] | to get back a shamefully expensive Patek Philippe | 为了拿回我那块贵得可怕的百达翡丽 |
[17:08] | I foolishly left on the nightstand in Ras Al Khaimah | 我愚蠢地把它留在了拉斯海玛的酒店床头柜上 |
[17:12] | after a dalliance with a lovely but very… | 在和一位可爱的女子调情之后 不过 |
[17:16] | Oh, never mind. | 算了不说了 |
[17:18] | Where are we at? | 进展如何 |
[17:22] | Don’t tell me you lost that damn watch again. | 别跟我说你又把你那块表给丢了 |
[17:27] | Johan. | 乔汉 |
[17:28] | Truth be told, | 说实话 |
[17:29] | I traded it for a bowl of pongal and a slightly used Ruger | 经过班加罗尔难熬的一晚之后 |
[17:32] | after a particularly rough night in Bengaluru. | 我用它换了一碗米粥和一把半新的鲁格手枪 |
[17:35] | But I will forever be grateful to you for retrieving it. | 但我会永远感激你帮我把它拿回来的 |
[17:38] | Listen, pal, I have a job. | 朋友 我有份活给你 |
[17:40] | Can it wait a day? | 能等一天吗 |
[17:41] | I got a deal going down tomorrow. | 我明天有一单买卖 |
[17:43] | No, it can’t. I’ll double whatever you’re being paid. | 不 不行 你收了多少钱我付你两倍 |
[17:46] | Come on, Johan. | 拜托 乔汉 |
[17:47] | Burn the deal, help out an old friend. | 别管买卖了 帮帮一个老朋友 |
[17:50] | Would if I could, Red. | 爱莫能助 红魔 |
[17:52] | But I got a partner in this one. | 这笔买卖里我有个搭档 |
[17:54] | Biggest mistake I ever made. | 我这辈子最大的错误 |
[17:56] | Sounds like Martin and Lewis. | 听上去像马丁和路易斯 |
[17:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:59] | “3 Ring Circus,” | 《糊涂马戏团》 |
[18:00] | “The Stooge,” “Sailor Beware”? | 《糊涂拍档》 《水手小心》 |
[18:02] | Martin and Lewis. | 马丁和路易斯 |
[18:04] | The hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:05] | Partnerships. | 搭档 |
[18:08] | They can be very rough. | 搭档不容易 |
[18:13] | You know, B.J. Simpson and I | BJ辛普森和我 |
[18:15] | started a lawn-mowing business in the summer of ’72 — | 在72年夏天开始给人修草坪 |
[18:18] | bagging, hedging, the whole ball of wax. | 装袋 围树篱 事无巨细 |
[18:20] | One day, I’m out rototilling Pat Hunt’s garden. | 有一天 我在外面给派特·亨特的花园翻土 |
[18:25] | I go in for a bottle of pop — must have been 110 — | 我进屋拿瓶汽水 肯定有43度 |
[18:28] | and there’s B.J. in the sunken living room, | BJ却坐在客厅里 |
[18:30] | shoes off, feet up on the couch, | 脱了鞋 把脚翘在沙发上 |
[18:32] | eating a fried-bologna sandwich, watching Mike Douglas. | 吃着炸腊肠三明治 看迈克·道格拉斯 |
[18:35] | Mike Douglas! Can you imagine? | 迈克·道格拉斯 你能想象吗 |
[18:37] | I quit that day. | 我当天就不干了 |
[18:38] | Who are Martin and Lewis? | 马丁和路易斯是谁 |
[18:41] | Point is, I haven’t had a partner since. | 重点是 从那以后我就再也没有搭档了 |
[18:44] | Lucky man. | 运气真好 |
[18:46] | Guy I’m in bed with is nuts. | 我的搭档是个疯子 |
[18:47] | Killed one of my best men. | 杀了我一个最好的手下 |
[18:53] | Johan, you should walk away. | 乔汉 你该走人的 |
[18:57] | I’d help you out if I could, offer a man, but… | 如果我可以我会帮你的 给你人手 但 |
[19:00] | this sounds like a mess, a real mess. | 这听上去就是个麻烦 真正的麻烦 |
[19:02] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:07] | Anyway, I’ve taken too much of your time already. | 我已经占用你太多时间了 |
[19:11] | Call me when you get things sorted out. | 你事情处理好了打给我吧 |
[19:19] | You seriously think you can get a man on such short notice? | 你真的觉得这么短时间能找到人手吗 |
[19:23] | Depends on my cut. | 看我能分多少了 |
[19:28] | Time for our feeding? | 要给我们喂食了吗 |
[19:30] | Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. | 别咬喂你的手啊 |
[19:31] | He’s here for your protection. | 他来是为了保护你们的 |
[19:33] | Agnes… | 艾格尼斯呢 |
[19:36] | We’re making progress. | 我们有进展 |
[19:38] | I told you Miles McGrath is an incubator, | 我告诉你迈尔斯·麦克格拉斯是孵化器 |
[19:40] | that he’s our link to Alexander Kirk. | 他是我们跟亚历山大·柯克的联系 |
[19:44] | Turns out, he’s been incubating a crime | 他在和一个名叫乔汉·豪贝克的人 |
[19:46] | with a man named Johan Halbeck. | 酝酿一次犯罪 |
[19:49] | -What’s that? -That’s you. | -那是什么 -你 |
[19:50] | Halbeck’s running a mission tomorrow. | 豪贝克明天要执行一个任务 |
[19:53] | He needs a man with your…expertise. | 他需要一个有你这种特长的人 |
[19:56] | And you volunteered me? | 你就擅自推荐了我 |
[19:58] | Desperate times. | 迫不得已 |
[20:00] | Staying close to Halbeck will lead to McGrath, | 待在豪贝克身边能接触到麦克格拉斯 |
[20:03] | and as a bonus, | 更好的是 |
[20:04] | the FBI can stop whatever crime they’re planning. | 联调局可以阻止他们的犯罪计划 |
[20:08] | Study date? | 做研究呢 |
[20:10] | This is what the FBI confiscated from Kirk’s estate. | 这是联调局从柯克的住所没收的东西 |
[20:14] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah. My mother’s journal. | 有啊 我母亲的日记 |
[20:19] | She talks about you. About the affair. | 她提到了你 提到了婚外情 |
[20:23] | I’m up to the part where she writes | 我读到了 |
[20:25] | about you pressuring her to leave her husband. | 你逼她离开她丈夫的部分 |
[20:28] | Halbeck will have questions. | 豪贝克会问问题的 |
[20:31] | If he senses you’re not who you say you are, | 如果他感觉到你身份有诈 |
[20:33] | he’ll dispose of you. | 他会解决掉你 |
[20:34] | Yeah, I know the drill. | 是 我懂的 |
[20:52] | Check, check. Can you hear me? | 通讯检查 能听到吗 |
[20:54] | Okay, here we go. | 能 行动吧 |
[20:58] | Willem Eckervelt. | 威廉·埃克维尔特 |
[21:00] | Reddington says you were MARSOF. | 雷丁顿说你曾是海上特战队的 |
[21:02] | Six years. | 服役六年 |
[21:04] | Started off in Mazar-e Sharif as part of the ’05 ISAF, | 05年作为国际安全援助部队一员 |
[21:07] | sent to provide security during the Afghan elections. | 首次被派往马扎里沙里夫保障阿富汗大选 |
[21:10] | Went to Pol-e Khumri — | 去过普勒胡姆里 |
[21:11] | With the, uh, Reconstruction Team? | 跟重建部队一起 |
[21:15] | Yeah. Four months. | 对 待了四个月 |
[21:17] | Then a few of us were shipped off to Deh Rashan. | 然后有些人被遣送到了德拉尚 |
[21:20] | What province is that? | 在哪个省 |
[21:22] | Uruzgan. | 乌鲁兹甘省 |
[21:25] | He’s good. | 他很厉害 |
[21:30] | Turn-ons include redheads and long walks on the beach. | 红发和沙滩漫步能激起我的兴趣 |
[21:32] | Are you guys looking for a soldier or a date? | 你们是要找军人还是约会对象 |
[21:41] | Fair enough. | 说得好 |
[21:44] | What are you, 180 soaking wet? | 你多种 八十多公斤 |
[21:47] | How do I know you can handle yourself? | 我怎么知道你身手如何 |
[21:49] | Because Reddington says so. | 因为雷丁顿发话了 |
[21:52] | Maybe. But Reddington wouldn’t mind | 不一定 但雷丁顿不会介意 |
[21:54] | if Janowski here kicks the tires. | 詹诺夫斯基在这验验货 |
[22:03] | Okay. | 完了 |
[22:04] | I got nothing. Signal is down. | 听不见了 信号没了 |
[22:07] | Signal is down. | 信号没了 |
[22:10] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[22:11] | I promised to trust him. | 我答应了要相信他 |
[22:12] | He made me swear not to interfere. | 他让我发誓不得插手 |
[22:18] | Right. Aram, roll backup. | 好吧 阿兰姆 呼叫支援 |
[22:20] | We can’t sit here and let him get beat to death. | 我们不能眼睁睁看着他被打死 |
[22:45] | Clever boy. | 聪明小子 |
[22:54] | Oh, thank God. Aram, hold backup. | 谢天谢地 阿兰姆 撤回支援 |
[22:58] | Well, Mr. Eckervelt, you got yourself a job. | 埃克维尔特先生 这份活归你了 |
[23:01] | Tomorrow, 7:00 A.M. | 明早七点见 |
[23:23] | Heel! | 过来 |
[23:45] | Seeing Masha with Constantin | 看着玛莎和康斯坦丁一起 |
[23:48] | makes me think of my own father. | 我想起了自己的父亲 |
[23:50] | I wonder what he would say now about the choices I’ve made. | 我不知道他会怎么评价我的选择 |
[23:54] | Look at me — | 看看我 |
[23:56] | in love with the man I was sent to seduce and betray. | 爱上了我本该引诱和出卖的人 |
[23:59] | An American. | 一个美国人 |
[24:00] | Raymond wants me to run, | 雷蒙德想让我逃走 |
[24:02] | take Masha and disappear with him, | 带上玛莎跟他一起逃走 |
[24:04] | but how could I do that to her? | 但我怎么能那么对她 |
[24:06] | She’s my entire life. | 她就是我的生命 |
[24:09] | She’s everything. | 是我的一切 |
[24:25] | Was I asleep? | 我睡着了吗 |
[24:28] | Liz, you okay? | 莉斯 你没事吧 |
[24:35] | Reddington didn’t just have an affair with my mother. | 雷丁顿不仅跟我母亲有私情 |
[24:43] | She was assigned to him, | 她被派去接近他 |
[24:46] | to be in his life… | 融入他的生活 |
[24:49] | the way you were assigned to be in mine. | 就像你被派来融入我的生活一样 |
[24:52] | For which I am forever grateful. | 为此我毕生心存感激 |
[24:55] | Be careful, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[24:57] | I lost Agnes. I can’t lose you, too. | 我失去了艾格尼斯 不能再失去你 |
[25:00] | You haven’t lost her. | 你没有失去她 |
[25:03] | When this is over, | 等这一切结束了 |
[25:04] | you’re gonna have both of us back. | 我们俩都会回到你身边 |
[25:10] | Heads up, people. | 注意了 各位 |
[25:12] | 7:00 A.M. Our asset’s in play. | 早上七点 线人出动 |
[25:14] | Sir, we have six vehicles in floating-box formation. | 长官 六辆车呈流动平行跟踪 |
[25:17] | Agents Ressler and Navabi are to the southeast. | 雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员在南北方向 |
[25:18] | Any visual? | 有发现吗 |
[25:19] | Still no movement. Standing by. | 还是没动静 待命 |
[25:21] | Thank you for doing this, Samar. | 感谢你这么做 莎马 |
[25:23] | I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. | 我的感谢难以言表 |
[25:24] | Come on, Liz. We’re not gonna do this now. | 得了吧 莉斯 不是说这个的时候 |
[25:27] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[25:28] | Yes. For now. | 没错 暂时的 |
[25:30] | She needs time. | 需要时间 |
[25:32] | We all do. | 我们都需要 |
[25:34] | We all do? | 都需要吗 |
[25:36] | You hate me, too? | 你也讨厌我吗 |
[25:38] | I don’t hate you, Liz. | 我不讨厌你 莉斯 |
[25:40] | But I do hate what you did. | 只是讨厌你的做法 |
[25:41] | Target on the move. | 目标移动 |
[25:43] | Charlie Team is the trigger. They have command. | 查理队负责动手 他们知道命令 |
[25:45] | They’re making a left towards Mason. | 他们左转往梅森的方向去了 |
[25:52] | And what are we walking into? | 这是要去哪儿 |
[25:56] | When I point at something, destroy it. | 我指哪 你打哪 |
[25:58] | That’s all you need to know. | 知道这个就够了 |
[26:09] | There’s your target. Four armed guards — | 目标是四名持械警卫 |
[26:11] | two in the back, two in the front. | 两个在后 两个在前 |
[26:12] | You and Janowski take the ones in the back. | 你和詹诺夫斯基负责后面两个 |
[26:16] | What are they doing? | 他们要干什么 |
[26:18] | Anybody see anything? | 能看到什么吗 |
[26:20] | No, no vehicles approaching. | 没有车辆靠近 |
[26:25] | They’re getting out. | 他们在下车 |
[26:28] | Train! They’re on the train! | 火车 他们要上火车 |
[26:44] | Aram, we need to know what’s on that train. | 阿兰姆 火车上有什么 |
[26:45] | I am way ahead of you, sir. | 我先你一步 长官 |
[26:48] | Except there is no train. | 只是那里没火车 |
[26:49] | I mean, there’s no train officially scheduled | 官方时刻表上这时候不应该 |
[26:51] | on the track at this time. | 有火车出现在铁轨上 |
[26:52] | Well, it’s there. | 实际却出现了 |
[26:53] | Keen, get on the damn phone and figure out why. | 基恩 打电话问清楚怎么回事 |
[26:55] | Agent Ressler, you and the other surveillance units | 雷斯勒探员 你和监视小组成员 |
[26:57] | get there now. | 马上赶过去 |
[26:58] | Call HRT, let them know | 联系人质救援队 |
[26:59] | they might be boarding a hijacked train. | 告知有火车可能受劫持 |
[27:18] | I wouldn’t. | 换我不会这么做 |
[27:26] | CDC? Are you guys crazy? | 疾控中心 你们疯了吗 |
[27:28] | Well, then who does have the authority? | 那谁有权限 |
[27:30] | – Agent Keen. – Then get him on the phone. | -基恩探员 -那让他接 |
[27:31] | Liz. Uh, it’s a CDC shipment. | 莉斯 这是疾控中心的货 |
[27:34] | They must be transporting some kind of | 肯定运的是某种 |
[27:35] | biohazardous materials. | 生物性危害材料 |
[27:46] | What are we coming for? | 目标是什么 |
[27:51] | That was CDC’s Washington Director. | 疾控中心华盛顿地区负责人 |
[27:54] | What are they moving? | 运的什么 |
[27:55] | Six containers holding samples | 六个集装箱 |
[27:56] | of every Class A – infectious substance — | 全是A级感染性物质样本 |
[27:59] | Ebola, dengue, polio, | 埃博拉 登革热 脊髓灰质炎 |
[28:02] | HIV, and maybe 50 others. | 免疫缺陷病毒等五十多种 |
[28:03] | “Class A — substances capable of | “A级物质是指能对人类或动物 |
[28:05] | causing permanent disability, | 造成终身伤残 |
[28:07] | life-threatening or fatal disease in humans or animals.” | 危及生命或致命疾病的物质” |
[28:09] | – My God. – That’s why McGrath had Halbeck | -天啊 -所以麦克格拉斯安排豪贝克 |
[28:11] | shut down the substations near Savannah. | 关掉萨瓦纳的变电站 |
[28:14] | They triggered the CDC’s transfer protocol. | 促使疾控中心启动转移协议 |
[28:16] | They won’t keep Class A substances in a facility | 存放A级物质的建筑物 |
[28:19] | using only backup generators for more than 72 hours. | 使用备用发电机供电不能超过三天 |
[28:22] | They’re moving the samples to a secure satellite lab | 他们打算把样本转移到费城一处 |
[28:24] | outside Philadelphia. | 安全卫星实验室 |
[28:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:40] | I was tracking the train | 我利用交通控制中心的 |
[28:41] | using Central Traffic Control’s rail monitoring system, | 铁路监控系统在追踪该火车 |
[28:43] | but the signal just went dark. | 但刚才信号丢失了 |
[28:45] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[28:46] | I… do not know. | 说不准 |
[28:48] | Let me see if I can access the CTC’s video grid. | 我试试接入交控中心的摄像头网络 |
[28:51] | Tom, if can you hear us, say something. | 汤姆 如果你听得到 说话 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry, but the train should be visible | 不好意思 但现在画面上 |
[28:54] | on this camera by now. | 应该能看到火车 |
[28:55] | It should be right there. | 应该就在这儿 |
[28:57] | That train — | 那列火车 |
[28:58] | you’re telling me it just disappeared? | 你是说就这么消失了 |
[29:00] | Tom, Tom! If you can hear us, say something. | 汤姆 如果你听得到 说话啊 |
[29:04] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[29:12] | Singleton Freight Station, mile marker 272. | 辛格尔顿货运站 272英里路标 |
[29:15] | That’s where you said and we’re here, | 你说的就是这个地方 我们到了 |
[29:17] | but, look, nothing’s come through. | 但是 没有车开过来 |
[29:18] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[29:19] | There’s only one rail line in the area. | 那里只有一条铁路 |
[29:21] | The train was going at least 40. | 火车时速至少有64千米 |
[29:22] | It should’ve passed you two minutes ago. | 应该两分钟前刚从你们眼前经过 |
[29:24] | No, it didn’t. | 没有 |
[29:25] | That was HRT on the line. | 人质救援小组打电话来 |
[29:27] | They’re sending a Blackhawk | 他们正从匡蒂科 |
[29:28] | with HRT operatives out of Quantico. | 派黑鹰协助救援小组行动 |
[29:29] | They can jump down onto the roof of the train. | 他们能跳到火车顶上 |
[29:31] | That won’t do us much good if we don’t know where it is. | 要是我们不知道火车在哪里 那也没用 |
[29:34] | Aram, I want the exact coordinates | 阿兰姆 我要知道火车最后 |
[29:35] | of its last known location. | 已知地点的具体坐标 |
[29:37] | Right here, Sir. | 这里 长官 |
[29:37] | Send it to Agents Ressler and Navabi. | 发给雷斯勒探员和纳瓦比探员 |
[29:39] | That train didn’t just vanish into thin air. | 火车不会就这么凭空消失 |
[29:41] | Get out there and figure out what’s going on. | 去那里看看 查清楚怎么回事 |
[29:46] | Aram, if you can hear me, the train’s coming to a stop. | 阿兰姆 如果你听得到 火车要停了 |
[29:47] | I’ll try to get you new coordinates if I can. | 我会尽量告诉你新的坐标点 |
[29:49] | Eckervelt, it’s time to go. | 埃克维尔特 该走了 |
[30:01] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[30:02] | Clear the area. 10 minutes, then we roll. | 清空场地 十分钟后行动 |
[30:07] | Mr. McGrath, | 麦格拉斯先生 |
[30:08] | this concludes our broadcast day. | 大任务就算完成了 |
[30:10] | What’d I tell you, Halbeck? | 我说什么来着 豪贝克 |
[30:12] | Leave the strategy to the scrawny kids. | 让瘦小子们去出谋划策 |
[30:14] | Tell Vincent I’ll meet him at the Lodge in 20. | 告诉文森特二十分钟后洛基酒吧见 |
[30:16] | Nice working with you, sir. | 和你合作很愉快 先生 |
[30:19] | Patronizing son of a bitch. | 自大的混蛋 |
[30:21] | Aram, are you sure about those coordinates? | 阿兰姆 你确定这些坐标无误吗 |
[30:22] | I think so. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[30:24] | Because I’m standing at the point | 因为我正站在 |
[30:25] | where the train went missing, and… | 火车消失的地方… |
[30:27] | you said there was only one track in this area. | 你说这片区域只有一条铁路 |
[30:29] | Yeah, that’s true. | 没错 |
[30:30] | Then why am I looking at another one? | 为什么我眼前还有一条 |
[30:32] | Some kind of a split-off line going west. | 有一条往西的岔路 |
[30:35] | – West? – No. | -西 -不会的 |
[30:37] | By the looks of this material, it’s been put in recently. | 看材质应该是最近建成的 |
[30:39] | Wait. Halbeck and McGrath | 等等 豪贝克和麦格拉斯 |
[30:41] | built a second rail line? | 建了另外一条铁路 |
[30:42] | – Going where? – We’re about to find out. | -通往哪里 -这就去查清楚 |
[30:58] | I think we found our train. | 我觉得我们找到火车了 |
[30:59] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[31:00] | About 200 yards from the split-off. | 岔口往前走180米 |
[31:02] | The second set of tracks leads to some kind of hangar. | 第二条铁路通往某个停机库 |
[31:04] | Okay, satellite mapping in the area done three weeks ago | 三周前的卫星地图上看不出来 |
[31:07] | doesn’t show a hangar or a split-off. | 这里有什么停机库和岔路口 |
[31:09] | Maybe not, but we’re looking at both of them. | 也许是没有 但我们的确看到了 |
[31:11] | They must be unloading the CDC containers. | 他们肯定在卸载疾控中心的箱子 |
[31:13] | – We’ll take a look. – Negative. | -我们去看看 -不行 |
[31:15] | You two aren’t going anywhere. Sit tight. | 你们哪儿也不准去 按兵不动 |
[31:20] | That’s it. We’re clear. Let’s roll. | 好了 没问题了 行动 |
[31:33] | You sure you got the right one? | 确定是这个吗 |
[31:34] | Sample #17. That was our deal. | 十七号样本 我们说好了的 |
[31:38] | The rest is mine. | 其余都是我的 |
[32:06] | Got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[32:10] | Johan, where the hell was that guy going? | 乔汉 那家伙要去那里 |
[32:12] | The guy with the case. | 拿箱子的那个 |
[32:13] | Please do not tell me that you parted with the best samples. | 别说你把最好的样本都卖了 |
[32:16] | Just one. | 就一个 |
[32:17] | Take it easy. I told you I had a partner. | 别紧张 我跟你说过我有个搭档 |
[32:18] | I’m your partner now, Johan, | 我现在是你的搭档 乔汉 |
[32:20] | and I’ve been out promising prospective buyers | 我跟那些有兴趣的买家 |
[32:22] | the full complement of Class A weaponry. | 承诺的可是整套A级生化武器 |
[32:24] | Do you have any idea what was in that sample? | 你知道那样本里有什么吗 |
[32:27] | Sorry, Raymond. I don’t know what to tell you. | 抱歉 雷蒙德 我没什么好说的 |
[32:29] | Well, I insist on speaking with this so-called partner. | 我必须和那个所谓的搭档谈谈 |
[32:32] | At least let me try to buy it back. | 至少让我试试把它买回来 |
[32:36] | Be my guest. Miles McGrath. | 随你便 是迈尔斯·麦克格拉斯 |
[32:39] | His man went to meet him at the Lodge. It’s a bar. | 他手下去洛奇酒吧见他了 |
[32:41] | Find him, talk to him. | 找到他 跟他聊聊 |
[32:42] | Hell, I hope you shoot the bastard. | 随便 希望你把那混蛋毙了 |
[32:49] | Sir, HRT is on site. They’re moving in now. | 长官 人质救援队就位 正在进入 |
[32:58] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[33:09] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[33:17] | – Reddington? – He’s gone. | -雷丁顿呢 -他走了 |
[33:22] | The Feds are Halbeck’s problem. | 联调局该由豪贝克操心 |
[33:23] | All that matters to me is that we are right on schedule. | 我只关心我们有没有按进度行事 |
[33:38] | Gentlemen, mind if I join you? | 先生们 介意我加入吗 |
[33:40] | Yeah. We do. | 介意 |
[33:44] | Raymond Reddington. | 我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[33:48] | Concierge of Crime? | 犯罪世界的管理员 |
[33:50] | Man In The Hat? | 戴帽子的男人 |
[33:51] | The Spy Who Stayed Out in the Cold? | 冷战时期的间谍 |
[33:53] | Haven’t heard that last one. Never read the Le Carrré novel. | 最后一个没听过 没读过勒卡雷的小说 |
[33:57] | Dembe, we should see | 邓比 我们得看看 |
[33:58] | if we can get the audiobook on cassette for the car. | 能不能找盘有声书的磁带放车里听听 |
[34:02] | Now, about that sample… | 现在 谈谈样本的事吧 |
[34:04] | Screw you. I’ll — | 去你的 我不 |
[34:10] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[34:16] | Tell me what the hell’s going on. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[34:18] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[34:19] | So your comms just conveniently go dark | 所以你的的通讯设备那么巧 |
[34:21] | the moment that train goes off our radar? | 在火车从雷达上消失时失效了吗 |
[34:23] | It’s this place, man. Look around. | 是地方有问题 伙计 四处看看 |
[34:24] | They got to be running | 他们一定在这设置了 |
[34:25] | some kind of broad-spectrum signal jamming. | 某种广谱信号干扰器 |
[34:27] | Where’s Reddington? | 雷丁顿在哪 |
[34:27] | I had no idea he’d be here. | 我都不知道他会来 |
[34:29] | Listen to me — they opened one of the containers. | 听着 他们打开了其中一个集装箱 |
[34:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:33] | They took out one of the samples, | 他们拿走了一个样本 |
[34:34] | and they gave it to one of McGrath’s men. | 然后给了麦克格拉斯的手下 |
[34:35] | You don’t have everything. | 你这的样本不全 |
[34:37] | What sample? | 哪个样本 |
[34:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:40] | But right now, it’s on its way to McGrath | 但现在 在送去给麦克格拉斯的路上 |
[34:41] | at some place called the Lodge. | 一个叫洛奇酒吧的地方 |
[34:42] | Reddington and Dembe went after it. | 雷丁顿和邓比去追了 |
[34:45] | Get in. | 上车 |
[34:47] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[34:49] | I’m supposed to call to arrange delivery. | 我本该打电话安排递送 |
[34:56] | Mr. Kirk. | 柯克先生 |
[34:58] | I have it. | 东西拿到了 |
[35:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:02] | Fine. | 好 |
[35:04] | I’ll have it sent right away. | 我现在就把它送去 |
[35:07] | Bench outside Dan’s Tavern. | 丹恩酒馆外的长凳 |
[35:09] | Bar on Sedgwick. Half-hour. | 在塞奇威克 半小时后 |
[35:12] | Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. McGrath. | 谢谢合作 麦克格拉斯先生 |
[35:16] | Just calculating my odds. | 不过是计算我有多大机会 |
[35:18] | I’d say my only chance of leaving this room | 我估计自己逃离这地方的唯一可行办法 |
[35:20] | is by giving you exactly what you want. | 就是给你你要的 |
[35:22] | You’re a good strategist, Miles. | 你是个很好的战略家 迈尔斯 |
[35:25] | But your odds are longer than you think. | 但其实你存活的概率比你想象的要大 |
[35:28] | The FBI found that missing train, | 联调局已经找到了那列失踪的火车 |
[35:31] | along with Halbeck and his team and the CDC samples. | 豪贝克小队以及疾控中心的样本 |
[35:35] | In fact, I’d imagine they’d be on their way here by now. | 实际上 我想他们已经在来这的路上了 |
[35:42] | Wait. Don’t. Reddington! | 等等 别这样 雷丁顿 |
[35:44] | Look, Reddington, we can make a deal! | 听我说 雷丁顿 我们可以做笔交易 |
[35:45] | Look, I know people! What do you want?! | 我认识很多人 你想怎么样都行 |
[35:48] | Look, don’t walk away from me! | 别不管我 |
[35:51] | Reddington! | 雷丁顿 |
[36:03] | Not an ideal time, Harold. | 打来的不是时候 哈罗德 |
[36:05] | You knew about that train hangar and you didn’t tell us. | 你知道那个火车机库却没告诉我们 |
[36:07] | Yes. As I said, I’m working on my own for the moment. | 是的 我说过了 目前我要单独行动 |
[36:10] | Ressler and Samar just called. | 雷斯勒和莎马刚打来电话 |
[36:11] | They found McGrath handcuffed to a corpse. | 他们发现麦克格拉斯被铐在一具尸体上 |
[36:13] | Wonderful. I have to go. | 太好了 我得挂了 |
[36:16] | Wait. McGrath — | 等等 麦克格拉斯 |
[36:17] | did he tell you how to find Kirk? | 他有没有跟你说怎么找到柯克 |
[36:19] | We just heard from the CDC. | 刚从疾控中心收到消息 |
[36:20] | The missing sample, number 17? | 丢失的那个样本 十七号 |
[36:23] | It’s cultures taken from the Ribowski virus. | 是从利博斯基病毒培养出来的 |
[36:25] | I know that name. | 我听过这个名字 |
[36:26] | One of the most deadly viral pathogens we know of — | 是目前已知的最致命的病毒病原体之一 |
[36:28] | killed tens of thousands in Europe and Asia | 二十世纪初期 在欧洲和亚洲 |
[36:30] | in the early 1900s. | 害死了好几万人 |
[36:33] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿 |
[36:35] | Reddington? | 雷丁顿 |
[36:37] | Raymond, there’s no one. | 雷蒙德 没人来 |
[36:50] | Well done, Constantin. | 干得漂亮 康斯坦丁 |
[36:52] | I was about to say the same to you, Raymond. | 我也想对你说同样的话 雷蒙德 |
[36:55] | So close and yet so far. | 差一点就成功了 |
[36:57] | Still as tenacious as ever. | 还是那么顽强 |
[36:59] | How’d you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我会在这 |
[37:00] | Even I didn’t know a half-hour ago. | 半个小时前我自己都不知道 |
[37:02] | Well, I knew because I’m the better man. | 我知道是因为我更厉害 |
[37:04] | Always have been. | 一直都是这样 |
[37:05] | I have what you want. | 我有你想要的东西 |
[37:06] | And I know why you want it. | 而且我知道你要它的原因 |
[37:08] | So it’s true, then. | 这么说那是真的了 |
[37:09] | After all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[37:10] | everything you feared has happened. | 你所担心的事还是发生了 |
[37:12] | It isn’t over yet. | 还没结束 |
[37:13] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不需要结束 |
[37:15] | You can have your virus. | 我可以把病毒给你 |
[37:16] | All I want is Agnes in return. | 只要你把艾格尼斯还回来 |
[37:18] | I don’t think so, old boy. | 我想不行 老男孩 |
[37:20] | I’ll die before you ever hold my granddaughter again. | 我宁死也不会让你碰我的外孙女 |
[37:33] | 莎马·纳瓦比 回复 调职请求 | |
[37:52] | – What’s going on? – Nothing much. | -在做什么 -没什么 |
[37:54] | Just hanging out, making a little dinner. | 随便弄弄 做个晚餐 |
[37:56] | Oh, yeah? What are you making? | 是吗 你做的什么 |
[37:58] | Just some pasta. Nothing big. | 只是意大利面 不是什么大餐 |
[38:00] | Impressive. I never cook. | 厉害啊 我都不会做饭 |
[38:01] | Plus, cooking for one is so hard. | 况且 做一人餐真不容易 |
[38:03] | You always have leftovers, | 因为总是会剩下 |
[38:04] | and then you get tired of eating the same thing. | 然后就厌倦了老吃同一种东西 |
[38:07] | Right. So I’ll just bring you some tomorrow. | 是的 那我明天给你带点 |
[38:09] | Look. | 听我说 |
[38:09] | I was going to ask you for coffee, | 我打算约你出来喝咖啡 |
[38:11] | but since you’re deep in marinara sauce… | 但是既然你已经开始做了 |
[38:15] | I need your help. About the transfer. | 我需要你帮忙 调职的事 |
[38:17] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[38:20] | So, should I shower, | 我应该先洗澡吗 |
[38:21] | or what time’s dinner gonna be ready? | 晚餐什么时候好 |
[38:23] | Oh, is someone there? | 有人在吗 |
[38:24] | Yes, but, it — it’s fine. | 是的 不过 没事的 |
[38:25] | – We were… – Oh, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | -我们在 -我不是有意打扰你们的 |
[38:27] | You’re — you’re not interrupting. | 没有 你没有打扰到我们 |
[38:28] | No, it’s fine. I-I have to go. | 没事了 我要挂了 |
[38:29] | I-I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[38:38] | 莎马·纳瓦比 邮件已发送 | |
[38:43] | Today, the doctor confirmed our worst fears. | 今天 医生证实了我们最担忧的事 |
[38:46] | Constantin is going to need blood transfusions | 康斯坦丁需要输血 |
[38:48] | to raise his blood count. | 来提高血球计数 |
[38:51] | He’s known his whole life this day might come, | 他一直都知道这天可能会到来 |
[38:53] | but still it’s — | 但还是 |
[38:55] | it’s terrifying. | 令人害怕 |
[38:57] | The only blessing is that this accursed disease | 他家代代都受该病折磨 |
[39:00] | that has afflicted his family for generations | 唯一幸事是这如诅咒般延续的疾病 |
[39:02] | is passed from father to son | 仅由父亲传给儿子 |
[39:05] | and that Masha is safe. | 所以玛莎躲过一劫 |
[39:34] | Masha. | 玛莎 |
[39:37] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[39:54] | You lost him. | 你没找到他 |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:56] | And our best shot at finding Agnes. | 最可能找到艾格尼斯的机会也没了 |
[40:04] | I think I know why Kirk wanted that virus. | 我想我知道柯克为什么想要那病毒 |
[40:08] | I saw him getting a blood transfusion at Cape Breton. | 我在布雷顿角岛见过他接受输血 |
[40:10] | My mother wrote about his family’s history. | 我妈妈记下了他家族的病史 |
[40:13] | Generations of Rostovs had the same disease — | 他们家的男人世世代代患有同样的疾病 |
[40:16] | a rare blood disorder | 几世纪来 |
[40:17] | that’s been killing them for centuries. | 他们皆因一种罕见的血液病而死 |
[40:19] | Kirk is dying. | 柯克要死了 |
[40:22] | And the Ribowski virus | 利博斯基病毒 |
[40:23] | is a temporary antidote to what afflicts him. | 能暂时缓解该病的影响 |
[40:26] | Ribowski virus? That’s what — | 利博斯基病毒 那是 |
[40:28] | Sample 17? Isn’t that a Class A toxin? | 十七号样本 那不是A级细菌毒素吗 |
[40:31] | How’s it gonna help him? | 怎么会能帮到他 |
[40:32] | He has aplastic anemia — | 他有再生障碍性贫血 |
[40:35] | a systemic failure to produce viable bone-marrow cells. | 全身无法产生活性骨髓细胞 |
[40:39] | It’s been a death sentence for generations | 几世纪来 他家族里的男性 |
[40:42] | of men in his family, | 都是死于此病 |
[40:43] | except a distant uncle, | 除了一个远方叔叔 |
[40:45] | who had contracted the Ribowski virus. | 感染了利博斯基病毒 |
[40:48] | After getting the virus, the uncle lived longer | 染上病毒后 那个叔叔 |
[40:50] | than any other Rostov with the blood disease. | 比家族中其他患血液病的男人都活得久 |
[40:54] | So Kirk wanted the virus | 所以柯克想得到这个病毒 |
[40:55] | to re-create what happened to his uncle? | 再现发生在他叔叔身上的事 |
[40:57] | Yes. It’s a simple math problem, really. | 没错 其实这只是数学问题 |
[41:01] | Kirk’s disease prevents his body | 柯克的病导致他的身体 |
[41:02] | from producing enough blood cells. | 无法制造足够的血液细胞 |
[41:05] | The Ribowski virus results in a rare form of leukemia | 而利博斯基病毒会引起一种罕见的白血病 |
[41:09] | which creates the opposite problem — | 此病的问题恰好相反 |
[41:10] | too many blood cells. | 血液细胞过多 |
[41:11] | So he’s gonna give himself leukemia? | 所以他打算让自己患上白血病 |
[41:14] | – Isn’t that gonna kill him? – Eventually. | -那不会害死他吗 -最终会的 |
[41:17] | But by offsetting his blood disease, | 但是通过抵消他的血液疾病 |
[41:19] | he buys himself a few more precious years. | 他能为自己多争取几年宝贵寿命 |
[41:21] | No one could be that desperate. | 没人会这样拼死而搏 |
[41:23] | But he is that desperate, Elizabeth. | 但他就会这样拼死一搏 伊丽莎白 |
[41:25] | Because he no longer has you. | 因为你逃走了 |
[41:28] | You wanted to know why he went so far to find you, | 你想知道他为何历尽千辛万苦找到你 |
[41:32] | why there seemed to be nothing he wouldn’t do | 为什么他会不择手段 |
[41:35] | to physically get hold of you. | 也要抓到你 |
[41:36] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[41:38] | He needs a biological descendant to save his life — | 他需要他的后代子孙来救他一命 |
[41:42] | a genetic donation | 你的基因捐赠 |
[41:44] | from the woman he believes to be his long-lost daughter. | 因为他认为你是他失散多年的女儿 |
[41:47] | That’s what you are to him — a collection of cells. | 你对他来说就是如此 一堆细胞 |
[41:51] | This isn’t about saving you from me. | 根本不是为了把你从我手中解救 |
[41:54] | This is about saving you for him. | 而且为了让你救他一命 |
[41:58] | Well, he doesn’t have me. | 我不在他手上 |
[41:59] | No. | 是的 |
[42:02] | But he has Agnes. | 但艾格尼斯在他手上 |