时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | He won’t find you — Reddington — | 雷丁顿找不到你的 |
[00:10] | if that’s what you’re hoping for or worried about. | 不管你是在盼望还是在担心 |
[00:13] | Tom’s alive. You don’t have Agnes. | 汤姆还活着 艾格尼斯也不在你手上 |
[00:15] | I’m not worried about anything. | 我没什么可担心的 |
[00:18] | I won’t apologize for trying to restore my family. | 我不会因为想要我的家人重聚而道歉 |
[00:22] | Even if it means destroying mine. | 即使那意味着毁掉我的家庭 |
[00:24] | Reddington — He took you from me. | 雷丁顿把你从我身边夺走 |
[00:27] | And you hate him for it, | 所以你恨他 |
[00:29] | for stealing your child. | 因为他偷走你的孩子 |
[00:32] | I know how that feels. | 我明白那是什么感觉 |
[00:34] | You would’ve been with Agnes now if you hadn’t tried to escape. | 如果你不逃跑现在就能跟艾格尼斯在一起 |
[00:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:41] | But then again, so would you. | 还是那句话 彼此彼此 |
[00:46] | – Tell me. – I got the girl. | -说 -女孩在我手上 |
[00:48] | Find a way across the Straits, | 想办法穿过佛罗里达海峡 |
[00:50] | then contact my office in the Keys. Do it quickly. | 然后联系我在礁岛群的办公室 快 |
[00:54] | Agnes has been away from her mother too long. | 艾格尼斯离开她妈妈太久了 |
[01:09] | She’s gonna kill us! | 她会害死我们的 |
[01:33] | 玛托 第66号 | |
[01:45] | The child… | 孩子 |
[01:48] | No. | 不 |
[02:05] | – Liz and Agnes. – No. | -莉斯和艾格尼斯呢 -不在这里 |
[02:07] | – Please assist Mr. Kaplan. – You all right? | -帮一下卡普兰先生 -你还好吗 |
[02:17] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[02:19] | In danger. How did you find us? | 危险之中 你怎么找到我们的 |
[02:22] | I had Aram tracking that car. | 我让阿兰姆追踪了那辆车 |
[02:23] | I spent the better part of the day stuck in the trunk. | 我在那后备箱里待了大半天 |
[02:28] | Who was the driver? | 司机是谁 |
[02:29] | Had to be one of Kirk’s hired hands. | 一定是柯克雇的人 |
[02:31] | 6-foot, rough trade, dark skin. | 一米八 体型健硕 深肤色 |
[02:33] | Likes Western wear. | 喜欢西部装扮 |
[02:36] | Mato. I saw his face. | 玛托 我看到他的脸了 |
[02:39] | Who’s Mato? | 玛托是谁 |
[02:40] | A finder. A tracker. Killer when necessary. | 找人高手 追踪高手 必要时也是杀手 |
[02:44] | – How do we find him? – I don’t know. | -怎么能找到他 -我不知道 |
[02:46] | You don’t know or you won’t say? | 你不知道还是不想说 |
[02:50] | We had a mutual friend. | 我们有一位共同的朋友 |
[02:51] | He gave Mato his start as a skip tracer. | 他带玛托入行 追踪躲债的人 |
[02:53] | – It was years ago. – Little Nikos. | -很多年前的事了 -小尼科斯 |
[02:56] | I can talk to him. | 我可以跟他谈谈 |
[02:57] | If he knows anything, he’ll tell me. | 如果他知道些什么 他会告诉我的 |
[02:59] | West Texas’ favorite bail bondsman. | 西德州最受欢迎的保释代理人 |
[03:01] | An Amarillo institution for 25 years to life. | 设在阿马里洛 专门保释重刑犯 |
[03:04] | Dembe, call Edward. Tell him to ready the jet. | 邓比 给爱德华打电话 让他准备好飞机 |
[03:07] | We’re gonna pay a visit to Little Nikos. | 我们要去拜访一下小尼科斯 |
[03:47] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:52] | It’s Mr. Reddington. | 是雷丁顿先生 |
[03:54] | We have two targets — | 我们有两个目标 |
[03:55] | Elizabeth Keen and Agnes Keen — | 伊丽莎白·基恩和艾格尼斯·基恩 |
[03:58] | traveling separate paths to an unknown location. | 去往不同的未知地点 |
[04:01] | Constantin Rostov, also know as Alexander Kirk, | 康斯坦丁·罗斯托娃 又名亚历山大·柯克 |
[04:05] | fled with Elizabeth in a private seaplane | 与伊丽莎白不到一小时前 |
[04:07] | that departed from Playa Larga… | 驾私人水上飞机 |
[04:09] | less than an hour ago, due west. | 从长滩起飞 向西飞去 |
[04:11] | – What about Agnes? – I have a lead on Agnes. | -艾格尼斯呢 -我有她的线索 |
[04:13] | She was abducted by one of Kirk’s private contractors, | 她被柯克的一个雇佣兵绑架了 |
[04:16] | a high-priced tracker known only as Mato. | 要价很高的追踪者 只知道他叫玛托 |
[04:20] | He missed the flight off the island. | 他错过了离岛的飞机 |
[04:22] | Then he’s trapped in Cuba. | 所以他被困在古巴了 |
[04:23] | There’s no way he’ll make it past the PNR | 在你引发的那次国际事件后 |
[04:25] | after the international incident you just caused there. | 他不可能再直接订票飞走了 |
[04:27] | Ordinarily I would agree with you, Agent Navabi, | 一般情况下我会同意你的话 纳瓦比探员 |
[04:30] | but Mato isn’t your garden-variety mercenary. | 但玛托不是一般的雇佣兵 |
[04:33] | From what I’m told, he’s an Indian — | 据我所知 他是印第安人 |
[04:35] | part Sioux, part I don’t know what, | 部分苏族 部分我也不知道哪里的混血 |
[04:38] | son of a Shaman. | 一个萨满的儿子 |
[04:39] | Mato could sneak up on a deer in a glade | 玛托能在林间悄悄接近一头鹿 |
[04:42] | and smack it on the rump. | 从后面一掌把它放倒 |
[04:43] | He’ll find his way off the island. | 他会找到离岛的办法 |
[04:45] | We’ll notify the seaports just in case. | 我们会通知海港 以防万一 |
[04:47] | Good luck. And let us know what you turn up. | 祝你好运 有消息就通知我们 |
[04:50] | Contact Customs and Border Patrol. | 联系海关及边境保卫局 |
[04:52] | They work with the Coast Guard | 让他们与海岸警卫队配合 |
[04:53] | to monitor the air and waters around Cuba. | 监控古巴周围的海域及空中情况 |
[04:55] | Sir, I don’t understand why we’re going to such extremes — | 长官 为什么要这么大动干戈 |
[04:57] | Agent Ressler is on a return flight from Cuba. | 雷斯勒探员正从古巴飞回来 |
[04:59] | It’s time to set aside your personal feelings | 你现在得抛开私人感情 |
[05:00] | and help out this investigation. | 协助这次调查 |
[05:07] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[05:09] | If anything happens to Elizabeth or the baby… | 要是伊丽莎白或者宝宝有什么不测 |
[05:11] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你无需道歉 |
[05:14] | You tried to help us find a normal life. | 你只是想帮我们过上正常的生活 |
[05:17] | I’d take that risk again. | 再来一次我还是愿意冒险 |
[05:20] | I don’t regret trying to get away from you. | 我不后悔曾经想摆脱你 |
[05:22] | Of course you don’t. | 当然了 |
[05:24] | Regret requires age or wisdom. | 后悔需要岁月积累和智慧 |
[05:27] | We were trying to protect Agnes. | 我们只是在保护艾格尼斯 |
[05:29] | I guess that didn’t work out. | 看来没成功 |
[05:34] | When we get to Amarillo, | 到了阿马里洛 |
[05:35] | I think it would be best to do as I say, both of you. | 你俩最好听我的指挥 |
[05:44] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 求救 |
[05:46] | Plane down off the coast of Havana. | 飞机在哈瓦那沿海坠毁 |
[05:48] | 23 degrees, | 二十三度 |
[05:50] | 52 minutes north. | 五十二分北 |
[05:52] | 82 degrees, 49 minutes south. | 八十二度 四十九分南 |
[05:55] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 求救 |
[05:56] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[05:58] | – My sat phone. – Gone. | -我的卫星电话呢 -丢了 |
[06:01] | You need to untie me, Masha. | 你得放开我 玛莎 |
[06:03] | Mayday, mayday, mayday, is anyone there? | 求救 求救 求救 有人吗 |
[06:07] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[06:11] | You need to know that Agnes is safe. | 你得知道艾格尼斯很安全 |
[06:13] | She’ll be cared for. | 会有人照顾她 |
[06:17] | You see anything? | 你看到什么了 |
[06:18] | One of the pontoons is taking on water. | 有个浮筒进水了 |
[06:20] | We don’t have long. | 我们时间不多了 |
[06:22] | Untie me! | 放开我 |
[06:24] | Masha, I’m your father. You can’t let me drown. | 玛莎 我是你父亲 你不能让我淹死 |
[06:26] | Watch me. | 看好了 |
[06:34] | We’ve got every sonar operator in the Miami district | 迈阿密区的所有声纳操作员 |
[06:36] | working on this. | 都在忙这件事 |
[06:37] | We launched the search as soon as I received your call. | 我们一接到你的电话就开始找了 |
[06:39] | Any chance the plane is still in range? | 飞机有可能还在区域内吗 |
[06:40] | A light aircraft, flying low and slow? We’ll find it. | 轻型飞机 低空慢速飞行 我们会找到的 |
[06:43] | We monitor 2 million square miles of ocean from Miami. | 我们监控了迈阿密五百万平方公里的大海 |
[06:45] | Welcome back, Agent Ressler. This is Captain Daly. | 欢迎回来 雷斯勒探员 这是戴利上校 |
[06:48] | He’s our liaison with the U.S. Coast Guard. | 他是我们美国海岸自卫队的联络人 |
[06:50] | I’m authorized to give you full access to our radar screens. | 我获准把我们雷达系统的完整权限给你们 |
[06:52] | If that seaplane is flying low, won’t it avoid detection? | 如果那架水上飞机飞得低 它会逃过追踪吗 |
[06:54] | Most radar transmitters are on the ground, aimed at the sky. | 多数雷达发射器在地上 瞄准天空 |
[06:57] | Ours float in the sky on balloons, looking down. | 我们的则在气球上浮在空中 侦察下方 |
[06:59] | They’re designed to detect small aircraft, | 它们就是用来侦察 |
[07:01] | like the one you described. | 像你描述的那种小飞机的 |
[07:02] | If you don’t mind me asking, who’s on the plane? | 如果不介意 我想问问飞机上是什么人 |
[07:04] | – Friend. – A fugitive. | -朋友 -一个逃犯 |
[07:07] | Sounds complicated. | 听上去很复杂 |
[07:16] | When we get inside, let me talk to him. | 我们进去以后 让我跟他谈 |
[07:18] | He and I have history. | 他和我有些交情 |
[07:20] | He and I don’t. I’ll be more persuasive. | 他和我没有 我会更有说服力 |
[07:22] | Is that what this has come to? | 你就是为了这个吗 |
[07:24] | The chance for you to punish me by hurting someone I care about? | 用伤害我关心的人来惩罚我的机会 |
[07:27] | You are not my concern. Agnes is. | 我不在乎你 我在乎艾格尼斯 |
[07:30] | If someone you care about is hurt | 如果在找她的过程中 |
[07:32] | in the process of finding her, so be it. | 会伤害你在乎的人 那就伤害吧 |
[07:35] | Do you remember what I looked like that night? | 你记得那天晚上我是什么样子吗 |
[07:37] | Lying in the street, my head torn open… | 躺在大街上 脑袋开花 |
[07:40] | Annie’s body in front of me. | 安妮的尸体在我面前 |
[07:44] | You know I don’t know what you looked like. I was away. | 你知道我不知道你什么样 我不在场 |
[07:47] | Right, but he does. | 对 但他在 |
[07:49] | Little Nikos sat by my bed in the hospital. | 小尼科斯在医院里坐在我床边 |
[07:51] | When I healed, he gave me work, a reason to push on. | 我康复以后 他给我工作 前进的动力 |
[07:56] | He’s a decent man. | 他是个好人 |
[07:58] | I’m only here to serve you today because of his kindness. | 我今天能为你服务全靠他的善良 |
[08:02] | You may speak to him first. | 你可以先和他谈 |
[08:07] | Briefly. | 要简短 |
[08:10] | Afternoon. Can I help you? | 下午好 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[08:13] | Little Nikos, please. | 我们找小尼科斯 谢谢 |
[08:14] | Oh, wish I could oblige, Miss… | 我真希望我能帮上忙 女士… |
[08:16] | Mr. Kaplan, an old friend. | 是卡普兰先生 一个老朋友 |
[08:18] | Mr. Kaplan, I wish I could oblige, | 卡普兰先生 我希望我能帮上忙 |
[08:21] | but Nikos is takin’ a little nap. | 可是尼科斯在小睡 |
[08:23] | Perhaps it’s time for a wake-up call. | 或许是时候打电话叫醒他了 |
[08:28] | Uh, I’m afraid that’s not possible. He’s in surgery. | 恐怕这不太可能 他在做手术 |
[08:31] | Where? | 在哪里做 |
[08:33] | His stomach. | 在胃部 |
[08:34] | And where might we find his stomach? | 那我们在哪里能找到他的胃 |
[08:38] | I told him he couldn’t come in. | 我和他说了他不能进来 |
[08:39] | Oh, my. Me and my timing. | 天哪 我来的真不是时候 |
[08:41] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[08:42] | Is this a lap band? | 这是胃束带吗 |
[08:44] | I knew all those desserts would catch up | 我就知道小尼科斯吃了那么多甜点 |
[08:46] | with Little Nikos one day. | 终有一天会自作自受 |
[08:48] | I think I see some baklava in there. | 我觉得我好像看到了果仁蜜饼 |
[08:50] | Put that down. Helen, get him out of here. | 放下 海伦 让他出去 |
[08:52] | Call building security. | 叫大楼的保安 |
[08:53] | I need your capable team here to wake up your patient. | 我要你的精干团队唤醒你的病人 |
[08:57] | What? Call security right now. | 什么 立刻叫保安来 |
[08:59] | – Wake him up. – I can’t. We’re in the middle of a procedure. | -把他唤醒 -不行 手术才做到一半 |
[09:01] | I’d be putting his life in danger. | 我这样做会让他面临生命危险 |
[09:03] | His life’s already in danger. How ’bout yours? | 他的命已经危险了 你的命呢 |
[09:09] | There are no life vests, no inflatable rafts. | 没有救生衣 没有充气皮筏 |
[09:12] | We’re gonna flip. | 飞机要翻了 |
[09:14] | Our only chance is out there, holding onto the pontoons. | 如果我们出去抓住浮筒 还有一线生机 |
[09:17] | You mean my only chance. | 是我的一线生机 |
[09:18] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里都去不了 |
[09:33] | We’re not gonna survive unless we trust each other. | 只有信任彼此 我们才能活下去 |
[09:36] | I’ll never trust you. | 我永远也不会信任你 |
[09:40] | We’re a family. Not Reddington. Us. | 我们是家人 雷丁顿不是 我们才是 |
[09:44] | If you wanna hold your child in your arms again, | 如果你还想再次拥抱你的孩子 |
[09:47] | we need to trust each other. | 我们就要彼此信任 |
[10:02] | The Coast Guard just picked up a brief ELT signal | 海岸自卫队刚刚收到了来自哈瓦那西部 |
[10:04] | from a light aircraft west of Havana, | 一架轻型飞机短暂的紧急定位信号 |
[10:06] | somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico. | 在墨西哥湾某处 |
[10:08] | An ELT signal? Are you telling me their plane went down? | 紧急定位信号 你是说这架飞机坠落了 |
[10:11] | – It appears that way, sir. – But we have a location for them. | -似乎是这样 长官 -但我们能定位他们 |
[10:13] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[10:14] | This ELT signal’s an older model. Analog frequency. | 这个紧急定位信号制式比较陈旧 是模拟频率 |
[10:17] | No digital signal to carry GPS coordinates. | 而不是包含了GPS坐标的数字信号 |
[10:19] | ELTs are notoriously unreliable, especially if they’re… | 紧急定位信号发射器是出了名的不靠谱 尤其是 |
[10:23] | submerged underwater. | 当它在水下发射信号时 |
[10:25] | We’ve narrowed the search field to 220 square miles. | 我们把搜索范围缩小到了约570平方公里 |
[10:27] | SAR teams are gearing up now. | 搜救队已经整装待发 |
[10:29] | I know this is not about me, it is about Agent Keen, | 我知道我不重要 重要的是基恩探员 |
[10:31] | but I don’t know if I have the strength to lose her again. | 但我不知道我能不能承受再一次失去她的痛 |
[10:34] | None of us do. | 我们都不行 |
[10:35] | Stay on it. Say a prayer. | 继续找 为她祈祷 |
[10:38] | And notify me the minute you have an update. | 有新消息立刻告诉我 |
[10:41] | He’s awake – and in excruciating pain. | 他醒了 身受剧痛 |
[10:44] | I gave him a self-administering morphine drip | 我给他装了手调吗啡滴注泵 |
[10:46] | to manage his discomfort. | 可以帮他止痛 |
[10:47] | Even that won’t be enough | 但这样还是不够 |
[10:48] | unless you get what you want quickly and leave. | 除非你们尽快完事离开 |
[10:54] | Remember… | 记好了 |
[10:56] | we’re getting what we need, one way or another. | 我们要不择手段达到目的 |
[11:10] | Kate. What are you… | 凯特 你怎么 |
[11:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[11:15] | We only have a minute. Raymond Reddington is here. | 时间很紧 雷蒙德·雷丁顿来了 |
[11:21] | He wants Mato. | 他要玛托 |
[11:33] | Tell me how to find Mato. | 告诉我怎么找到玛托 |
[11:36] | – No. – He’ll kill you if you don’t. | -不 -你不说他会杀了你 |
[11:40] | He’ll kill Mato if I do. | 我说了他会杀掉玛托 |
[11:43] | I’m not gonna hurt you, Nikos. | 我不会伤害你的 尼科斯 |
[11:46] | You’re a good man. Loyal. | 你是个好人 忠诚 |
[11:49] | Protective of those who are protective of you. | 知道保护那些护着你的人 |
[11:52] | I admire that in a person. | 我很欣赏这样的品质 |
[11:55] | Unfortunately for you, I’m surrounded by people who don’t. | 有个坏消息 我周围的人不是这样 |
[11:59] | Tom, I’d like to introduce you to Little Nikos, | 汤姆 我想给你引见小尼科斯 |
[12:02] | the man who’s protecting the sociopath who stole your baby. | 他想护着偷走你女儿的那个精神病 |
[12:07] | Good luck with that surgery, Nick. | 祝手术顺利 尼科 |
[12:21] | Don’t let go. | 别放手 |
[12:23] | No matter what, don’t let go. | 不管怎样都别放手 |
[12:27] | They’re looking. | 他们在找 |
[12:28] | The FBI, the Coast Guard. | 联调局和海岸自卫队 |
[12:31] | They’ll find us. | 会找到我们的 |
[12:33] | They’ll find you… – | 会找到你的 |
[12:35] | …which is enough. | 这就够了 |
[12:38] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[13:00] | I told you not to let go. | 我说了别放手 |
[13:01] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[13:03] | It’s too much. | 我受不了了 |
[13:04] | You said we have to trust each other. | 你说我们要彼此信任 |
[13:07] | Do you trust me? | 你信我吗 |
[13:09] | – Yes. – Then hold on. | -信 -那就挺住 |
[13:13] | They will find us. | 他们会找到我们的 |
[13:19] | They will find us. | 会找到我们的 |
[13:28] | Here’s my little girl. | 这是我宝贝女儿 |
[13:33] | That’s Agnes. | 叫艾格尼斯 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna put this right… | 我要把照片放在 |
[13:41] | here, | 这里 |
[13:43] | because she is the reason I am doing this. Remember that. | 我是为她才这么做 记住这一点 |
[13:48] | I’ll just take this. | 我来拿着这个 |
[13:50] | That’s enough, yeah. | 已经够了 |
[13:54] | Tell me how to find Mato. | 怎么找到玛托 |
[13:59] | I…I can’t do that. | 不能说 |
[14:02] | Well, you do have guts. | 你挺有种的 |
[14:12] | What do you think this does? | 你猜这是干什么的 |
[14:26] | I’m sorry it had to be Nikos. | 很抱歉要折磨尼科斯 |
[14:30] | If there’s no sincerity behind your words, | 如果你言不由衷 |
[14:33] | don’t waste them. | 又何苦多言呢 |
[14:36] | What would you have me say, Kate? | 你让我说什么呢 凯特 |
[14:39] | Say that you understand. | 说你理解 |
[14:41] | I didn’t just give you my friend as an act of contrition. | 我不是因为悔悟才供出了我的朋友的 |
[14:45] | I’m not sorry for what I did. | 我不为我所做的抱有歉意 |
[14:49] | I betrayed you for the same reason I just betrayed Nikos — | 我背叛你的原因和刚刚背叛尼科斯的一样 |
[14:52] | to keep Elizabeth safe, | 为了保证伊丽莎白的安全 |
[14:54] | just like you asked me to all those years ago, | 就像多年前你让我做的一样 |
[14:57] | when you first put her in my arms as a baby girl, | 当你第一次把襁褓中的她放在我怀里时 |
[15:00] | only now she has a baby girl of her own, | 现在她有了自己的宝贝女儿 |
[15:04] | and your existence in their lives | 而你存在于他们的生活中 |
[15:05] | puts them in constant danger. | 使她们一直身处险境 |
[15:20] | Say that you understand or don’t say anything at all. | 说你理解了 要不什么都别说 |
[15:30] | Hey, stay awake. | 保持清醒 |
[15:32] | Stay with me. Talk to me. | 保持清醒 跟我说话 |
[15:35] | Tell me, uh, about your parents. | 给我讲讲你的…父母 |
[15:38] | What were their names? | 他们叫什么名字 |
[15:45] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[15:47] | Over here! Help! | 在这里 救命啊 |
[16:05] | I got a phone number and a password. | 我问出了一个电话号码和一个密码 |
[16:11] | Nakaidoklini? | 纳凯多克里尼 |
[16:14] | It’s a famous medicine man. I don’t know. | 是个有名的巫医 我也不明白 |
[16:16] | You text that name to that number using Nikos’ cellphone, | 把这个名字用尼科斯的手机发到这个号码上 |
[16:19] | and Mato will show up in person at the bail office. | 玛托就会亲自到保释公司来 |
[16:24] | It’s how they do it. | 这是他们的联系方法 |
[16:41] | I’m so sorry, Nikos. | 我很抱歉 尼科斯 |
[16:47] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[16:58] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[17:01] | Uh, he needs medical attention. | 他需要治疗 |
[17:03] | First aid? | 急救 |
[17:05] | Uh, do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[17:06] | – Medicina. – Medicina? Si. | -药 -药 有的 |
[17:09] | Good, good. Show me. | 好的 好的 给我看看 |
[17:10] | – He needs it right now. Right now. – Why did you save me? | -他现在就要 -你为什么救我 |
[17:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:15] | Because you know where Agnes is. | 因为你知道艾格尼斯的下落 |
[17:18] | Is that the only reason? | 只是因为这个吗 |
[17:22] | You need to keep pressure on that leg. | 你得一直压着这条腿 |
[17:23] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你流了很多血 |
[17:29] | I saved you because of Agnes, | 我为了艾格尼斯才救了你 |
[17:32] | but… | 但是 |
[17:35] | also maybe because you might be telling the truth. | 也可能因为你也许在说真话 |
[17:40] | Me llamo Elizabeth Keen. I’m with the FBI. | 我叫伊丽莎白·基恩 我是联调局的 |
[17:43] | That man was in my custody when our plane crashed. | 飞机坠海时 他由我看守 |
[17:46] | – Medicina? – No, no, no, no. | -药吗 -不是 |
[17:49] | Senor terrorist. | 他是恐怖分子 |
[17:51] | Muy malo. Muy malo. | 非常坏 非常坏 |
[17:53] | Terrorista? | 恐怖分子 |
[17:54] | Shh, shh, shh, yes. | 对 |
[17:55] | Uh, necesito un radio. | 我需要个收音机 |
[17:57] | Radio? Sí, sí. | 收音机 好好 |
[18:06] | Do you have a gun? Pistola? Pistola? | 你有枪吗 枪 枪 |
[18:11] | Uh, I don’t — No comprendo. | 我没…我没懂 |
[18:12] | No, slow down. | 不 慢点说 |
[18:15] | Please slow down. | 拜托慢点说 |
[18:20] | I believe he said the pistol is in the toolbox. | 我想他是说枪在工具箱里 |
[18:32] | Come in. | 进来 |
[18:34] | Coast Guard just intercepted a distress call on the Gulf. | 海岸警卫队截获一条墨西哥湾的求救信号 |
[18:36] | Some Cuban fishing vessel. | 从一艘古巴渔船发出的 |
[18:39] | Keen was on board. | 基恩在船上 |
[18:40] | So she’s alive? | 她还活着 |
[18:41] | You can come in, Aram. | 你可以进来 阿兰姆 |
[18:42] | Sorry, I just wanted to hear the update, which is… | 抱歉 我只想听听最新进展 |
[18:46] | the greatest update ever. | 算是最近最好的消息了 |
[18:47] | – Did you talk to her? – No, but we heard her voice. | -跟她通话了 -没 但听到她声音了 |
[18:49] | The pilot was in the middle of giving the coordinates | 船长正在报坐标 |
[18:51] | when the transmission cut out. | 信号就突然断了 |
[18:53] | The signal cut out? Why? Could you get it back? | 信号为什么断了 能拨回去吗 |
[18:56] | All that matters is that | 最重要的是 |
[18:57] | the search teams have a target now. | 搜救队现在有目标了 |
[18:59] | They’re gonna find that boat. | 他们会找到那艘船 |
[19:00] | Agent Ressler…the signal. What aren’t you telling me? | 雷斯勒探员 信号的事你还瞒着我什么 |
[19:04] | Keen’s voice. | 基恩的声音 |
[19:06] | The last thing we heard | 听到的最后一条消息 |
[19:07] | was her asking if there was a gun on board. | 是她在问船上有没有枪 |
[19:13] | Honor the sacred, | 敬畏神圣 |
[19:16] | Honor the Earth, | 敬畏地球 |
[19:18] | and everyone who shares it. | 敬畏所有共享者 |
[19:21] | Honor the elders… | 敬畏长者 |
[19:28] | the 4-legged, the 2-legged, | 敬畏四腿 两腿 |
[19:30] | the winged ones, | 有翼生物 |
[19:33] | the plant and animal, people. | 敬畏植物 动物和人类 |
[19:37] | Walk in beauty and balance. | 漫步美境 心态平衡 |
[19:41] | I take photo for Facebook, yeah? | 我得拍照发微博了 |
[19:47] | You don’t want your money? | 不想要钱了吗 |
[19:50] | I need to know that you’re gonna safely deliver that baby to Kirk. | 你们得保证把孩子安全送给柯克 |
[19:55] | His jet is waiting at M.I.A. | 他的飞机在迈阿密机场等着 |
[20:07] | Put the girl into Kirk’s hands only. | 把这姑娘交给柯克本人 |
[20:09] | Entiendo. | 明白 |
[20:20] | 尼科斯 短信 纳凯多克里尼 | |
[20:27] | If this man dies — | 如果这人死了 |
[20:28] | It’ll be your fault. You got him involved. | 那都怪你 你把他卷进来的 |
[20:31] | I need an ETA. | 预计什么时候到 |
[20:32] | Intercept team should reach your position in 20 minutes. | 接应队伍二十分钟后可以到达你的位置 |
[20:35] | They want to know how many passengers, over. | 他们想知道有多少乘客 完毕 |
[20:36] | Three passengers, | 三名乘客 |
[20:37] | and make sure there’s a medical team standing by. | 还需要一支医疗队做好准备 |
[20:40] | Two passengers. Over. | 两名乘客 完毕 |
[20:43] | I know you were lying about believing in me. | 我知道你是骗我才说相信我的 |
[20:45] | But I promise, once we reach our destination, | 但我保证 只要我们抵达目的地 |
[20:49] | you’ll know that everything I’ve told you is true. | 你就会知道我说的一切都是真的 |
[20:51] | Of course you believe that. You’re a classic narcissist. | 你当然那么想 你是个典型自恋狂 |
[20:55] | You were, what, abused as a child? Abandoned? | 怎么着 你小时候被虐待 被遗弃 |
[20:58] | Made to feel powerless? | 被人弄得感到自己软弱无能 |
[20:59] | You must’ve suffered some sick, traumatic, dark event | 你肯定经历了很变态伤人黑暗的事 |
[21:02] | to believe that the sick, traumatic dark things you’ve done to me | 才会相信你对我和我关心的人做出那些 |
[21:05] | and everyone I care about could ever result in me loving you. | 很变态伤人黑暗的事会让我爱你 |
[21:22] | You’re doing fine, Maisy. | 你做得很好 梅茜 |
[21:30] | He should be here any minute. | 他随时会到 |
[21:39] | Sorry about Nikos. | 尼科斯的事我很抱歉 |
[21:42] | You did your job. | 你是对事不对人 |
[21:43] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[21:45] | I didn’t mean to… | 我也不想 |
[21:49] | He knew where my baby was, all right? | 他知道我的孩子在哪儿 |
[21:51] | That’s the only reason I pushed so hard. | 这是我对他那么狠的唯一原因 |
[21:54] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这个 |
[21:58] | Because he’s your friend. | 因为他是你的朋友 |
[22:01] | So you want me to make you feel better? | 所以你是希望我让你觉得好受点吗 |
[22:08] | Everyone wants me to make things easier for them. | 人人都希望我让他们过得轻松点 |
[22:11] | Cleaner. | 清道夫 |
[22:12] | That’s what I am, after all, the Cleaner. | 毕竟我就是干这个的 清道夫 |
[22:17] | Just forget I brought it up. | 当我没说过 |
[22:18] | In my desire to make life easier for your baby, | 我想让你的孩子过得轻松一点 |
[22:21] | I betrayed Raymond, | 所以我背叛了雷蒙德 |
[22:23] | and now he doesn’t know what to do with me. | 现在他不知道该拿我怎么办了 |
[22:28] | Well, he knows what he has to do, | 他知道自己必须怎么做 |
[22:30] | and he wants me to make it easier for him. | 而他希望我能让他省点事 |
[22:35] | But I won’t. | 但是我不会 |
[22:38] | I’m not here to make him feel better, | 我没打算让他觉得好受些 |
[22:41] | and I’m not here to make you feel better, Tom. | 我也不打算让你觉得好受些 汤姆 |
[22:50] | I need some air. | 我需要透透气 |
[23:39] | Where’s my daughter?! | 我女儿在哪儿 |
[23:42] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪儿 |
[23:44] | Where is she?! | 她在哪儿 |
[23:45] | Where — where’s my daughter? Huh? Where is she? | 我女儿在哪儿 她在哪儿 |
[23:48] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[23:55] | Let’s get out of the heat. | 我们找个凉快点的地方 |
[23:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:58] | Of course, Raymond. | 不客气 雷蒙德 |
[24:04] | Found your boat near Madeira Bay, | 在马德拉湾附近找到了你们的船 |
[24:05] | a few miles offshore. | 离岸几公里 |
[24:06] | It’s being escorted to a nearby marina. | 正往附近的码头护送 |
[24:08] | Was there anyone on board? | 船上有人吗 |
[24:15] | Where’s the survivor? | 幸存者在哪里 |
[24:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[24:20] | FBI. We need a minute. | 联调局 我们要和他谈谈 |
[24:23] | Sir, the woman, the one who was with you, | 先生 那个和你一起的女人 |
[24:25] | – where is she? – No entiendo. | -她在哪里 -我听不懂 |
[24:32] | They took her away in a speedboat. | 他们带她上了艘快艇 |
[24:33] | Who took her away? | 谁带走的 |
[24:35] | Terrorista. | 恐怖分子 |
[24:39] | Where the hell are they? | 他们到底在哪里 |
[24:43] | Put Romina on the phone. I want Agnes to see her mother. | 让罗米娜接电话 让艾格尼斯见她妈妈 |
[24:47] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[24:49] | We’ll all be together soon. | 我们马上就要团聚了 |
[24:53] | Hi, Agnes. Hi. | 艾格尼斯 你好 |
[24:57] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[25:00] | We’re gonna be together soon. | 我们马上就要团聚了 |
[25:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:13] | This’ll be quick, | 时间紧迫 |
[25:14] | as I have no time and less patience. | 而且我也没有耐心了 所以会很快 |
[25:17] | Tell me where Alexander Kirk | 告诉我亚历山大·柯克 |
[25:19] | took Elizabeth Keen and her daughter. | 把伊丽莎白和她女儿带到哪里去了 |
[25:25] | The strong silent type. | 坚韧沉默型 |
[25:26] | You’re not doing much to break down stereotypes here. | 你的举动也还挺符合俗套的 |
[25:30] | I’m not afraid of pain. | 我不怕疼 |
[25:33] | Or dying, I’m sure. | 我相信肯定也不怕死 |
[25:35] | You know, some years back, I was hiking Devils Tower | 几年前 为了体验灵力涡流 |
[25:39] | for a bracing dip in the spiritual vortex, | 我去爬魔鬼山 |
[25:42] | when who did I run into | 我遇到了 |
[25:43] | but the tribal leader of the Lakota Nation, | 拉高塔国的部落首领 |
[25:46] | a man of vast responsibility. | 他身负巨大的责任 |
[25:49] | He invited me to witness | 他邀请我见证 |
[25:50] | the extreme version of the Sun Dance ritual. | 盛大的太阳舞仪式 |
[25:55] | Not just anyone can attend the Sun Dance. | 不是所有人都能参加太阳舞的 |
[25:57] | True, and you can’t get a table at The Fat Duck | 没错 而且没有预定也不可能 |
[25:59] | without a reservation. | 在肥鸭餐厅用餐 |
[26:01] | But I find in either case, | 但我发现不管哪种情况 |
[26:02] | a generous donation gets you in the teepee. | 慷慨赞助总能给你入场资格 |
[26:06] | I watched a tribal member, much like yourself, | 我看到一名部落成员 和你很像 |
[26:09] | suspend himself from a cottonwood tree | 用锋利的钩子穿过胸膛 |
[26:11] | with flesh hooks through his chest. | 把自己挂在棉白杨上 |
[26:14] | Three hours he dangled, | 他挂了四个小时 |
[26:16] | skin stretched like salt water taffy, | 皮肤扯得跟盐水太妃糖似的 |
[26:18] | while he left his body | 而他抛下了肉体 |
[26:19] | to communicate with the Great Spirit. | 和神灵进行沟通 |
[26:22] | Like you, the man on that tree didn’t fear death. | 树上的那个人跟你一样不怕死 |
[26:26] | But you know what terrified him? | 但你知道他怕什么吗 |
[26:28] | The thought of eternity on earth, | 想到将永世活在世上 |
[26:32] | trapped in a dark box, | 困在黑暗棺材里 |
[26:34] | surrounded by rotting flesh, | 周围是正在腐烂的肉身 |
[26:37] | forever. | 永远 永远 |
[26:40] | I hear that’s why some Native people leave spirit holes | 我听说因此有的原住民会在棺材上 |
[26:44] | in their caskets, to allow their souls to pass on to | 留几个灵力孔供灵魂通过 |
[26:48] | the next great hunting ground in the sky. | 以便去天国寻找自己想要的生活 |
[26:54] | After I shoot you, sir, | 我打死你后 先生 |
[26:56] | you will be locked in an airtight, concrete crypt, | 你将被锁进一个密闭的混泥土地穴 |
[27:00] | unless you tell me what I need to know | 除非你赶在那些小人舞蹈结束前 |
[27:02] | before those figures stop dancing. | 说出我想要的信息 |
[27:15] | Kirk said they’re going to the Summer Palace. | 柯克说他们要去夏日皇宫 |
[27:18] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[27:21] | Yes. | 好的 |
[27:23] | I know the Summer Palace. | 我知道夏日皇宫 |
[27:47] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[27:48] | It’s yours. It belongs to you and Agnes, of course. | 是你们的 属于你和艾格尼斯 |
[27:53] | It’s a lovely location to raise a little girl, | 用来养小女孩再合适不过了 |
[27:55] | don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[27:57] | The armed goons don’t do much for the landscape. | 这些全副武装的傻大个挺煞风景 |
[27:59] | Well, the coercion was necessary and temporary. | 戒严是必要的暂时措施 |
[28:03] | All I ever intended to do was show you, | 我想做的就是给你看看 |
[28:06] | prove to you who you are, who I am. | 向你证明你的身份 我的身份 |
[28:09] | And then you can choose for yourself. | 然后你可以自己选择 |
[28:12] | Like a Russian fairy tale. | 就像俄罗斯童话一样 |
[28:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:16] | Excuse me, Elizabeth. I have much more to show you, | 抱歉 伊丽莎白 还有很多想带你看 |
[28:18] | but my physician is waiting for me. | 但我的医生在等我 |
[28:23] | Hello, Elizabeth. My name is Katja. | 你好 伊丽莎白 我是卡特娅 |
[28:27] | You can think of me as the Palace Keeper. | 我算是皇宫管家 |
[28:29] | – Palace? – The Summer Palace. | -皇宫吗 -夏日皇宫 |
[28:31] | It’s what Mr. Kirk calls the cottage. | 这是柯克先生给别墅起的名字 |
[28:34] | Anything you need during your stay, let me know. | 在居住期间有任何需要都可以跟我说 |
[28:41] | Director Cooper. | 库珀司长 |
[28:42] | I know where Elizabeth is, Harold, | 我知道伊丽莎白在哪了 哈罗德 |
[28:43] | where Kirk is taking Agnes. | 柯克正在带艾格尼斯去那 |
[28:45] | Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. | 加拿大新斯科舍省布雷顿角岛 |
[28:47] | Kirk owns a cottage there where he would go | 柯克在那有幢别墅 |
[28:49] | to escape the dreary summers in Novosibirsk. | 用来躲避新西伯利亚苦闷的夏天 |
[28:52] | Are they hurt? Injured? | 她们吃苦没 受伤了吗 |
[28:53] | I don’t know and I can’t find out. | 我不知道 也无从得知 |
[28:55] | I’m deep in the heart of Amarillo, Texas. | 我深处德州阿马里洛市 |
[28:57] | How quickly can your people get there? | 你的人多快能赶到那儿 |
[28:58] | Agents Ressler and Navabi are flying back from Miami. | 雷斯勒和纳瓦比正从迈阿密飞回来 |
[29:00] | I can redirect their plane. | 我可以安排改道 |
[29:02] | I’ll send you a location. | 这就发地址给你 |
[29:07] | I’ll handle this quickly. | 我会迅速解决的 |
[29:08] | You always do, Kate. | 你向来如此 凯特 |
[29:16] | Can I get you something else? | 还有什么需要的吗 |
[29:18] | Yes. My daughter. | 有 我女儿 |
[29:21] | I understand, Elizabeth. | 我理解你的心情 伊丽莎白 |
[29:25] | I know some of what you’ve been through, | 你的遭遇我也略有耳闻 |
[29:26] | but little Agnes will be here soon. | 但小艾格尼斯很快就到 |
[29:28] | And when she’s here, you will need your strength. | 她来之前 你得打起精神 |
[29:31] | Tell me about Kirk. | 跟我说说柯克的事 |
[29:33] | How long have you known him? | 你认识他多久了 |
[29:35] | I have worked here for nine years. | 我在这工作九年了 |
[29:38] | I took over from my mother. | 我从我母亲那里接手的 |
[29:40] | She worked my entire childhood | 我整个童年时代 |
[29:41] | maintaining the Summer Palace. | 她都在打理这个夏日皇宫 |
[29:44] | So you know him well? | 这么说你对他很熟悉了 |
[29:45] | No, actually, I don’t. | 其实我跟他不熟 |
[29:46] | He hasn’t visited here in years. | 他已经好几年没来看过了 |
[29:48] | It’s been… | 这里 |
[29:49] | too painful for him. | 是他的伤心地 |
[29:52] | Until now. | 可现在好了 |
[30:09] | 契诃夫 卡希坦卡故事 | |
[31:16] | This was my bedroom. | 这是我以前的卧室 |
[31:20] | Welcome home, Masha. | 欢迎回家 玛莎 |
[31:33] | I promised you the truth. | 我向你保证了说实话 |
[31:35] | But… there was a fire. I… | 可是 之前有场大火 我 |
[31:38] | I shot my father. I remember. | 我开枪打了我父亲 我还记得 |
[31:41] | What’s the memory of a small child? | 一个小孩子的记忆可靠吗 |
[31:43] | You didn’t remember me or your mother or this room. | 你不记得我 你母亲及这个房间 |
[31:47] | Reddington lied to you, Masha. | 雷丁顿骗了你 玛莎 |
[31:49] | He told you your father was dead, | 他跟你说你的父亲死了 |
[31:51] | but thanks to you — what you did on the water — | 可是多亏了你 你在水上所做的 |
[31:53] | I’m very much alive. | 我还活得好好的 |
[31:57] | All the stories Reddington’s told you about who he is | 雷丁顿跟你所说的一切 他的身份 |
[32:01] | and his connection to you — | 以及他跟你的联系 |
[32:02] | he knew you were looking for answers | 他知道你想要知道真相 |
[32:04] | and he took advantage of that to re-enter your life. | 所以他利用这点来重新融入你的生活中 |
[32:07] | But the answers you’ve been looking for are here. | 可是你要找的真相就在这里 |
[32:11] | Reddington, he was in love with your mother | 雷丁顿 他曾爱上你母亲 |
[32:14] | and he’s obsessed with you. | 而且他对你也很迷恋 |
[32:19] | But it can’t be true. | 这不可能是真的 |
[32:21] | But you know it is. | 但你知道这是真的 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry. I said too much. | 对不起 我说的太多了 |
[32:29] | You must be feeling overwhelmed. | 你一定觉得接受不了 |
[32:31] | I’ll go and check on your daughter’s arrival. | 我去看看你女儿到了没有 |
[32:37] | Do you know why I call this cottage the Summer Palace? | 你知道我为什么把这里称为夏日皇宫吗 |
[32:41] | We came here for a vacation one July, | 有一年七月我们来度假 |
[32:43] | and my little princess loved it. | 我的小公主很喜欢这里 |
[32:48] | It’s been a palace ever since. | 从那以后这就成了皇宫 |
[33:24] | ♬你或我♬ | |
[33:29] | ♬是否能够♬ | |
[33:33] | ♬让世人♬ | |
[33:38] | ♬不再消失♬ | |
[33:43] | ♬时间的♬ | |
[33:48] | ♬样子♬ | |
[33:53] | ♬一丝光亮♬ | |
[33:58] | ♬渐渐淡去♬ | |
[34:40] | ♬我睡在♬ | |
[34:45] | ♬你的臂弯♬ | |
[34:50] | ♬我看见♬ | |
[34:55] | ♬远方的路♬ | |
[35:00] | ♬路的尽头♬ | |
[35:04] | ♬你的身边♬ | |
[35:09] | ♬我只需要♬ | |
[35:15] | ♬一个家♬ | |
[35:42] | Spread out! Come on, let’s go! | 散开 快 上 |
[35:48] | Return fire! | 反击 |
[35:54] | No. | 不 |
[35:55] | Move in! Move in! | 前进 前进 |
[36:01] | Hands in the air! In the air! | 举起手来 举起来 |
[36:02] | – Stand down! – Stand down, she’s one of ours. | -站住 -站住 她是我们的人 |
[36:05] | Secure the house. Find Kirk. | 搜查这栋楼 去找柯克 |
[36:08] | Find that child. | 去找孩子 |
[36:23] | He’s gone, | 他不见了 |
[36:24] | and if Agnes is with him, she’s gone, too. | 如果艾格尼斯在他手上 那她也不见了 |
[36:42] | He’s waiting for you inside. | 他在里面等你 |
[36:45] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[36:46] | Home. Your home. | 家 你家 |
[36:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:08] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[37:33] | I’m gonna find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[37:46] | ♬如果你能读懂我 爱人♬ | |
[37:50] | ♬我的脑袋里正说着一个故事♬ | |
[37:54] | ♬就像一部老电影♬ | |
[37:57] | ♬讲述许愿池里的一个幽灵♬ | |
[38:01] | ♬在一个黑暗古堡♬ | |
[38:04] | ♬或是坚固堡垒♬ | |
[38:06] | ♬镣铐束缚我的双脚♬ | |
[38:10] | ♬你知道那幽灵就是我♬ | |
[38:14] | ♬我永远无法得到自由♬ | |
[38:18] | ♬直到我映入你的眼帘♬ | |
[38:27] | ♬如果我能读懂你 爱人♬ | |
[38:31] | ♬你的脑袋里正说着一个故事♬ | |
[38:33] | Stay with the car. | 待在车这 |
[38:34] | ♬就像一本平装书♬ | |
[38:39] | ♬就像药店买的那种♬ | |
[38:42] | ♬等你读到心碎的那一段♬ | |
[38:47] | ♬英雄终将♬ | |
[38:49] | There are places back here | 这里有些地方 |
[38:50] | that have never borne a human footprint. | 未受人类踏足 |
[38:54] | 53,000 acres of virgin wilderness, | 二万一千公顷未开垦的荒原 |
[39:01] | all but one owned by the Bureau of Land Management. | 都只属于土地管理局管辖 |
[39:05] | One acre, a jewel. | 一块土地 一颗宝石 |
[39:10] | A single buildable acre. | 一片可建造的土地 |
[39:14] | Like a flawless diamond set in a sea of emeralds. | 如一颗无暇钻石镶嵌在绿宝石丛中 |
[39:18] | The real estate equivalent of a unicorn. | 这片地产如独角兽般稀有 |
[39:27] | I acquired it some years ago from a family | 几年前 我从一家人手中得到这块地 |
[39:29] | who had held it in trust for over a century and a half. | 他们持这块地逾一个半世纪 |
[39:37] | Beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[39:47] | Yes. | 的确 |
[39:52] | You understand, Kate, that I — | 你要明白 凯特 我 |
[39:54] | Have no choice? | 别无选择 |
[39:57] | Isn’t that the speech, Raymond? | 不就是这套说辞吗 雷蒙德 |
[39:59] | That I know too much? | 我知道太多了 |
[40:03] | Every single one of your weaknesses, | 你的每一个弱点 |
[40:05] | all your faults, | 所有的过失 |
[40:08] | all your secrets. | 所有的秘密 |
[40:11] | I dedicated my life to you. | 我一生都为你效力 |
[40:13] | You entrusted me with everything you value — | 你将自己看重的一切都托付给我 |
[40:17] | your freedom, your life, | 你的自由 生命 |
[40:20] | a child. | 包括孩子 |
[40:22] | I have never failed you. | 我此前从未令你失望 |
[40:25] | What you see as a betrayal of trust | 在你看来所谓的背叛 |
[40:27] | was actually a fulfillment of your wishes, | 其实是在实现你的愿望 |
[40:30] | to protect your interests. | 保护你的利益 |
[40:32] | No more, no less. | 不多不少 恰到好处 |
[40:36] | You presumed to decide what was best for me. | 你擅自决定什么对我才算好 |
[40:42] | Even if I resolve the anger, | 就算我消下怒气 |
[40:45] | the pain you caused… | 放下你带来的伤痛 |
[40:48] | I can’t trust you. | 我还是无法信任你 |
[40:51] | Ever. | 再也无法信任你 |
[40:57] | I’m standing before a stranger. | 现在我面前的就是一个陌生人 |
[41:02] | And yet, I know you believe | 然而 我知道你坚信 |
[41:03] | what you did was best for Elizabeth, | 你的做法是为伊丽莎白好 |
[41:06] | which is why I brought you here. | 所以我把你带来这里 |
[41:09] | You’ve told me you’ve always wanted | 你和我说过你一直想要 |
[41:11] | a pristine, unspoiled place to live out your days in peace. | 在一块纯洁的净土上 安静地享受生活 |
[41:16] | So the acre is yours. | 所以这块地归你了 |
[41:22] | For all eternity. | 永生永世属于你 |
[41:36] | ♬如果你能读懂我 爱人♬ | |
[41:40] | ♬我的脑袋里正说着一个故事♬ | |
[41:44] | ♬就像一部老电影♬ | |
[41:47] | ♬讲述许愿池里的一个幽灵♬ | |
[41:51] | ♬在一个黑暗古堡♬ | |
[41:54] | ♬或是坚固堡垒♬ | |
[41:56] | ♬镣铐束缚我的双脚♬ | |
[42:00] | ♬你知道那幽灵就是我♬ | |
[42:04] | ♬我永远无法得到自由♬ | |
[42:08] | ♬直到我映入你的眼帘♬ |