Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] ♬压制我的感官♬
[00:27] Critical hit. He couldn’t have gone far. 致命一击 他走不远
[00:30] He wouldn’t go to a hospital. 他不会去医院
[00:34] ♬时间已至尽头♬
[00:43] ♬早已无路可退♬
[00:45] The bleeder works for Kirk. 受伤的这个是柯克的人
[00:47] He’ll know where to find them. 他知道他们的位置
[00:49] I have a location. 找到了
[00:53] I was trying to help. He has to know that. 我是在帮忙 他必须知道这一点
[00:56] I’m not on your side here, Kate. 我不赞同你的做法 凯特
[01:00] ♬压制我的感官♬
[01:09] ♬我在捕猎 我去捕猎♬
[01:16] ♬时间已至尽头♬
[01:25] ♬早已无路可退♬
[01:41] I need to speak with the patient. 我要跟病人说话
[01:47] He’s gone. 他死了
[01:55] As you well know, one of the keys to my success 你知道 我成功的一个关键
[01:57] is a clear and consistent understanding 就是对自己的局限性
[02:01] of my own limitations. 有着客观清楚的认识
[02:04] So often people overestimate themselves, 人们总是高估自己的能力
[02:07] misapply their gifts. 滥用自己的才能
[02:10] The cleaner suddenly fancies herself the strategist. 清道夫突然认为自己能做一个战略家
[02:15] Wisdom is learning the boundaries 清楚认识自己的能力范围
[02:17] of one’s designated lane. 才是智慧的表现
[02:20] For instance, this, I will do poorly. 例如现在 这件事我就做不好
[02:24] Clumsily, with more mess than necessary. 笨手笨脚地弄出不必要的杂乱
[02:30] It’ll take longer 会花更长时间
[02:32] and be considerably more unpleasant to boot. 并且会让人非常不舒服
[02:35] But I can’t very well have you do it, can I? 但我没法让你做这件事 对吗
[02:51] Raymond Reddington, my favorite rubio. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 我的白人朋友
[02:55] My God, I haven’t seen you since you snuck off at Carnival. 天啊 上次见你还是你从嘉年华逃走时
[03:02] Red, Jesus. 红魔 天啊
[03:03] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事
[03:05] We’re looking for a name. 我们在找一个人
[03:07] Take a close look, Manny. 看仔细点 曼尼
[03:09] He worked for a man who abducted someone I care about. 他的老板绑架了一个我很关心的人
[03:13] He’s a cop. 他是个警察
[03:14] Who’s his rabbi? 他的拉比是谁
[03:16] I don’t know, but I know who might. 我不知道 但我知道谁可能知道
[03:27] 埃斯特班 第79号
[03:30] – Is it true? She’s alive? – Apparently. -是真的吗 她还活着 -是的
[03:33] Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 等一下
[03:34] How is that…there were complications during labor. 怎么会 她分娩时出现了并发症
[03:36] And the doctor, he declared her dead. 是医生宣告她死亡的
[03:38] He lied. 他撒谎了
[03:39] But there was a funeral. I-I was a pallbearer. 可还有葬礼 我是抬棺人之一
[03:41] Yes, and who knows what was in that casket? 没错 可谁知道里面是谁呢
[03:43] It was a charade, Aram. 整件事就是个做戏 阿兰姆
[03:44] So Agent Keen is alive? 所以基恩探员还活着
[03:50] but her funeral and her death… 可她的葬礼和死
[03:53] She faked her death. Why would she do that? 她伪造了自己的死亡 为什么要这么做
[03:54] To get away from Reddington. 为了摆脱雷丁顿
[03:56] So that her and Tom and Agnes 这样她 汤姆还有艾格尼斯
[03:57] could have a normal life. 才能过上正常的生活
[03:58] Away from us? 也要摆脱我们
[03:59] Yes, after everything we did for her. 是的 可怜我们为她做了那么多
[04:02] Best we could tell, 我们知道的是
[04:03] Liz and Tom’s plan was to go into hiding in Cuba. 莉斯和汤姆本打算逃往古巴隐姓埋名
[04:05] Alexander Kirk found them. 却被亚历山大·柯克抓到了
[04:07] Why? What does he want with Agent Keen? 什么 他抓基恩探员要干嘛
[04:09] Look, all we know right now is that 据我们所知
[04:10] when Reddington got there, Liz and Tom were gone. 雷丁顿到达时 莉斯和汤姆已经走了
[04:12] I just got off the phone with the embassy in Havana. 我刚和驻哈瓦那大使馆通完电话
[04:14] Briefed them on Kirk, gave them the tail number to his plane. 告诉他们柯克的概况和他的飞机编号
[04:17] If that was how he was planning to get off the island, 如果他打算乘飞机离开
[04:19] that’s not gonna happen. 这路是行不通了
[04:20] And, uh, what about Agnes? 那艾格尼斯呢
[04:21] At this point, we don’t know. 此时此刻 我们无从知晓
[04:25] Notify FBI headquarters. 通知联调局总部
[04:27] Elizabeth Keen is alive. 伊丽莎白·基恩还活着
[04:33] The plane is ready. 飞机准备好了
[04:35] Mato and the baby? 玛托和孩子呢
[04:36] Not yet. 还没来
[04:37] Notify me as soon as they’re here. 人来了立刻告诉我
[04:40] My baby. 我孩子呢
[04:41] – She’s on her way. – That’s what you said before. -在来的路上 -你刚才就这么说的
[04:43] – Masha… – My name is Elizabeth. -玛莎 -我叫伊丽莎白
[04:45] I understand that you have questions, that you’re upset. 我知道你满心疑惑 而且很不高兴
[04:59] I’m sorry it has to be like this. 但很抱歉只能这样
[05:00] You’re not my father. 你不是我父亲
[05:01] Well, I am, Masha. I am. 我是 玛莎 我是
[05:03] And I intend to prove that to you. 而且我会向你证明的
[05:05] Agnes will be brought here, 会有人负责把艾格尼斯带来
[05:06] but the person doing that has a job to do first. 但在这之前 他还有其他任务
[05:08] What job? With Tom? 什么任务 和汤姆有关吗
[05:13] What are you doing to Tom? 你们要对汤姆做什么
[05:24] Let me out! 放我出去
[06:09] There’s nothing more depressing than a failed Communist state. 没有比失败的共产主义国家更令人郁闷的了
[06:13] It doesn’t even really pay to be corrupt. 搞腐败都弄不到钱
[06:15] When dirty cops play poker in America, 而美国黑警打牌
[06:18] they’re able to play for real money. 还能玩真钱呢
[06:21] Let’s raise the stakes. 我们提高赌注吧
[06:36] A new game. 玩个新游戏
[06:38] You tell me who the head worked for, 你们告诉我这颗人头为谁效力
[06:40] you keep the money, a 5-way split. 你们就可以拿钱 五个人分
[06:44] We’re keeping the money. 钱我们收下了
[06:47] A young woman and her child were taken. 一个年轻女人和她孩子被绑走了
[06:50] A Russian has entered the country. 古巴来了个俄罗斯人
[06:52] I have it on good authority 据可靠信源
[06:54] your friend here was assisting him. 这位朋友曾帮过他
[06:56] I think it’s time for you to leave. 我认为你该走了
[07:01] Make that a 4-way split. 那就四个人分
[07:13] I’ll give you a name. 我告诉你名字
[07:15] Well, isn’t this your lucky day? 你今天真走运 是不是
[07:18] The head worked for a Jhosep Balzan? 那脑袋为一个叫约瑟夫·巴尔赞的人效力
[07:21] I’ve never heard of him. 我从来没听说过他
[07:22] Yeah, he’s a supplier of all manner of contraband on the island. 他走私各种违禁品到岛上
[07:25] If the people you’re looking for are still in Cuba, 如果你找的人还在古巴
[07:28] Balzan is protecting them. 肯定是巴尔赞在保护他们
[07:30] Should I assemble a team? 我该召集一支队伍吗
[07:33] Dembe, call Silvio in San Cristóbal. 邓比 打给圣克里斯托瓦尔的西尔维奥
[07:35] Tell him to put a team together. We’re going after Elizabeth. 让他召集队伍 我们去找伊丽莎白
[07:44] Here. 给
[07:50] You think I’d drug you? 你觉得我下了药
[07:53] You kidnapped my infant daughter, 你绑架了我襁褓中的女儿
[07:55] my husband, and me. 我的丈夫 还有我
[07:57] I’d say you’re capable of anything. 我觉得没有什么是你做不出来的
[07:59] Listen… 听着
[08:00] you were my entire life. 你曾是我的生命
[08:04] You were all your mother and I ever cared about. 你母亲和我曾全部心思都放在你身上
[08:07] Now you don’t know any of that 然而现在你对这些事一无所知
[08:09] because Reddington took you away from us 因为雷丁顿在你还是个小女孩的时候
[08:11] when you were just a little girl. 从我们身边夺走了你
[08:13] He and your mother had an affair. 他和你的母亲有了婚外情
[08:17] For a time, I thought maybe he was the father, 我曾经一度以为他是你的父亲
[08:20] but I have proof that he’s not. 但我有证据证明他不是
[08:23] He’s just a spiteful, evil man. 他只是一个居心不良的邪恶男人
[08:27] Couldn’t accept it when Katarina broke off the affair. 他不能接受卡特莲娜跟他分手
[08:31] One day I came home, and you were gone. 有一天我回家发现你不见了
[08:33] He’d taken you. 他夺走了你
[08:35] I never thought I’d ever see you again… 我从没想到我还能再见你一面…
[08:38] until there you were in the news, 直到你出现在了新闻里
[08:41] you… and Reddington, 你…和雷丁顿
[08:44] the most wanted fugitives in the world. 你们俩是头号通缉犯
[08:46] If you cared so much about me, 假如你真那么在乎我
[08:48] you wouldn’t hold me hostage. 就不会抓我为人质
[08:49] He’d taken my beautiful child and turned her into a criminal. 他抓走了我美丽的孩子 把她变成罪犯
[08:52] Attack my wedding, everyone I love. 你还袭击我的婚礼 伤害所有我爱的人
[08:53] Everything I did was to get my child away from Reddington. 我的行为都只是让我的孩子远离雷丁顿
[08:57] Who understands that more than you? 谁能比你更了解我的心情
[08:59] You did the exact same thing, 你做了一模一样的事
[09:00] faked your own death to get your child away from him. 为了让你的孩子远离他而假死
[09:08] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[09:09] The PNR have surrounded the plane. 古巴的警察包围了飞机
[09:11] Then find another plane. 那就再找一架
[09:15] Agnes will be here shortly. 艾格尼斯很快就到
[09:17] And Tom? 那汤姆呢
[09:39] Hey, they have my baby! Please! 他们抓了我的孩子 救救我们
[09:42] Keen, you breathe a word, 基恩 你敢再说一个字
[09:44] I’m gonna fire two bullets — 我就会开两枪
[09:45] one in the cop 一枪打死这个警察
[09:47] and the other between the eyes of that screaming kid. 一枪打在这个哭娃的眉心
[09:49] You got it? 懂了吗
[10:29] He’s got a gun! 他有枪
[10:40] No, don’t — please! 不 不要 不要啊
[10:59] Where are we on Kirk? 柯克那边查得怎么样
[11:00] PNR grounded his plane. 航空署禁飞了他的飞机
[11:01] There’s no sign of him or Keen. 没有他和基恩的踪迹
[11:03] I informed the Bureau 我已经通知联调局
[11:04] that Elizabeth Keen has risen from the dead. 伊丽莎白·基恩起死回生了
[11:06] They said three Hail Mary’s 他们大呼三声圣母玛利亚
[11:07] and they’re on the lookout for the zombie apocalypse. 现在正为僵尸末日而时刻戒备呢
[11:11] I understand. You feel played. 我明白 你们感觉被耍了
[11:13] Don’t you, sir? 你不是吗 长官
[11:14] Look, we should be halfway to Havana by now. 我们本来都应该在去哈瓦那的路上了
[11:16] Why? She obviously doesn’t want our help. 为什么呢 她显然不想要我们帮忙
[11:18] Maybe or maybe not, but she needs it. 不管她怎么想 她还是需要我们的帮助
[11:22] You’re willing to risk your life after what she did? 她做出这种事 你还愿意为她涉险
[11:24] All right, let’s just have this conversation. 那就把话说开了吧
[11:25] Keen lied to us, took advantage of all of us, 基恩对我们撒谎 利用了我们
[11:28] and no one is more upset about that than I. 没人比我更难受
[11:30] Or…relieved. 或者说…释怀
[11:33] Truth be told, I didn’t think it was possible 说实话 我从没想过自己会
[11:35] to be this joyous and livid at the same time. 像现在这样又喜又怒
[11:38] But I have a job to do — 但我还有任务
[11:40] find Keen and her family 找到基恩和她的家人
[11:41] and bring them home safely. 把他们安全带回来
[11:43] And I know that no matter how I feel, 我知道不管我感受如何
[11:44] I can do that job. 我都能履行职责
[11:47] I need to know if each of you can say the same. 我要知道你们能不能做出同样的保证
[13:15] Hello, Raymond. 你好 雷蒙德
[13:22] Elizabeth, are you okay? 伊丽莎白 你还好吗
[13:24] Of course she is. 她当然好
[13:25] Unlike you, I would never hurt my own daughter. 不像你 我可不会伤害我的女儿
[13:31] Elizabeth? 伊丽莎白
[13:33] – Elizabeth. – I’m on your left. -伊丽莎白 -我在你的左边
[13:47] Constantin. 康斯坦丁
[13:49] What do you want? Name it. 你想要什么 说吧
[13:52] You bring her out unharmed, you’ll have it. 你把她完好交出来 我都给你
[13:54] Of course, the Concierge of Crime wants to cut a deal. 意料之中 犯罪世界的管理员想谈条件
[13:58] You’ll give me whatever I want? 我要什么你都给吗
[14:00] Yes. 对
[14:01] In exchange for Masha? 来换回玛莎
[14:03] Whatever you desire. 不管你想要什么
[14:06] What I desire is to raise my child, 我想要的是抚养我的孩子
[14:09] to watch her grow, 是看着她长大
[14:11] and to have back the 26 years of being a father 是要回你从我这儿夺取的
[14:14] that you took from me. 为人父的26年光阴
[14:15] But you can’t give me that, can you? 但你给不了我吧
[14:17] No, she was never yours to raise. 不 她从来都不该由你抚养
[14:25] Patrol unit incoming. 巡逻队来了
[14:26] Military patrol. Armored military. 军方巡逻队 武装部队
[14:31] Agnes. Do you have Agnes? 艾格尼斯 她在你身边吗
[14:32] I don’t have her. 不在我这儿
[14:33] Go. Find Agnes and Tom. 去吧 找到艾格尼斯和汤姆
[14:37] I’m not leaving here without you. 我不会把你留这儿一个人走
[14:39] You just don’t get it, do you, Raymond? 你还不明白吗 雷蒙德
[14:40] She doesn’t want to be with you. 她不想和你一起
[14:41] That’s why she faked her own death — 所以她要假死
[14:43] to get away from you. 为了逃离你身边
[14:44] Raymond, we have to go now. 雷蒙德 我们得走了
[14:45] – If they get you, they’ll kill you. – Raymond. -被他们抓到你就没命了 -雷蒙德
[14:47] Did you hear me? You have to go. 你听到我说的了吗 你必须离开
[14:50] Go! 快走
[14:52] Elizabeth, I will come for you. 伊丽莎白 我会回来找你的
[15:14] Harold, gather your team. 哈罗德 召集你的团队
[15:16] Reddington. Where are you? 雷丁顿 你在哪里
[15:18] Tell me you have Agent Keen. 但愿你找到了基恩探员
[15:20] No, but she’s still on the island. 没有 但她还在岛上
[15:23] Kirk’s preparing her exit plan. 柯克在给她准备逃脱计划
[15:24] I don’t know what the preparations are, 我不知道在准备什么
[15:26] but I know who can find out — Manuel Esteban. 但我知道谁能查到 曼纽尔·埃斯特班
[15:30] The Chilean Spymaster? 那个智利间谍大师
[15:32] – Who’s Esteban? – Our next Blacklister. -埃斯特班是谁 -下一位黑名单人物
[15:35] Manuel Orentez Esteban. 曼纽尔·奥兰特兹·埃斯特班
[15:37] Leader of Pinochet’s Caravan of Death 皮诺切特”死亡篷车”敢死队的领袖
[15:38] that institutionalized 那是个在国家扶持下
[15:40] a state-sponsored system of terror 滥用权力 绑架谋杀的
[15:41] through abuse, abduction, and murder. 恐怖组织体系
[15:44] According to our database, he died in 1989. 资料库显示他在1989年就死了
[15:47] Except he didn’t. 然而他并没死
[15:48] Esteban is alive and well and a legendary enforcer 埃斯特班活得好好的
[15:51] for a series of authoritarian regimes. 是好几代独裁政权的传奇执法者
[15:54] Assuming what you say is true and Esteban is alive, 即使你所说 埃斯特班还活着
[15:56] what makes you think he can help locate Keen? 你怎么认为他能帮忙找到基恩
[15:59] Kirk’s man in Cuba is protected by the military. 柯克的手下在古巴受军队保护
[16:01] If the military is involved, Esteban will know about it. 如果军队插手了 埃斯特班会知道的
[16:04] We’ll never find Esteban in time. 我们不可能及时找到埃斯特班
[16:06] We have no assets in Cuba. 在古巴又没线人
[16:07] Of course you do, Harold. 当然有了 哈罗德
[16:09] Esteban. He works for your government. 埃斯特班为你们政府效力
[16:12] Castro took him in, and the CIA immediately 卡斯特罗招了他 中情局立马
[16:15] put him on the payroll as a double agent. 把他招为双重间谍
[16:17] What little you know 你们掌握的
[16:18] about the inner workings of the Cuban government 那点古巴政府的内部消息
[16:21] is courtesy of Manuel Esteban. 全靠曼纽尔·埃斯特班
[16:23] The CIA knows where to find him, 中情局知道去哪找他
[16:25] and he knows where to find Elizabeth. 而他知道去哪找伊丽莎白
[17:57] What are you talking to Reddington for? 你跟雷丁顿说什么
[17:58] I thought your task force 我以为基恩探员死后
[17:59] was disbanded after Agent Keen’s death. 你们的特别小组就解散了
[18:01] It turns out she’s not dead. She’s been kidnapped. 结果发现她没死 她被绑架了
[18:04] And if we have any hope for finding her, 假如说我们有一线希望能找到她
[18:05] it rests in finding Esteban. 那就得先找到埃斯特班
[18:07] I need to know where to find him. 我要知道他在哪儿
[18:09] I hate getting into bed with Reddington. 我真讨厌跟雷丁顿搅一块儿
[18:11] I…hate needing him 我讨厌有求于他
[18:15] and his list. 和他的名单
[18:17] If you find Agent Keen, 如果找到了基恩探员
[18:19] will he continue to give you names? 他会继续给名字吗
[18:21] He just did — Esteban. 刚给了 埃斯特班
[18:22] According to him, Esteban works for the agency. 据他说 埃斯特班为中情局工作
[18:28] Good Lord. 老天啊
[18:29] Is there anything that man doesn’t know? 有什么事是这家伙不知道的吗
[18:32] How can we contact him? 我们怎么联系他
[18:33] The agency reaches out to him 中情局通过国务院
[18:34] through the State Department’s weekly travel advisory. 每周发布的旅游提示联系他
[18:37] Set a meeting, a message is encoded in the advisory, 安排会面 在提示里编入具体的
[18:40] detailing where and when. 时间地点信息
[18:42] The meeting is set for the National Museum. 会面安排在国家博物馆
[18:44] You’ll be going to Cuba undercover, as tourists. 你们去古巴伪装成游客
[18:47] He’ll be going. Not me. 他去 我不去
[18:49] You may be fine with doing this job, no matter how you feel. 或许不论你什么感觉 都能干这活儿
[18:52] – I can’t. – How you feel? -可我不行 -你什么感觉
[18:53] How about how Keen feels? 怎么不想想基恩的感觉
[18:55] Forget about what she did 别总纠结她做了什么
[18:56] and try to figure out why she did it. 想想她为什么这么做
[18:58] I have, and someday, maybe I’ll be okay with it. 我想过 或许将来某天我能接受
[19:00] But right now I’m not. 但现在不行
[19:03] What? You’re okay with this? 怎么 这样你都没意见吗
[19:05] No. 有
[19:07] But for now, I accept it. 但现在我可以接受
[19:09] You’ll be going alone. Here’s how it’s gonna work. 你一个人去 我来告诉你计划
[19:12] Your agent will be detailed 达拉斯沃斯堡艺术文化委员会
[19:13] with the Dallas/Fort Worth Arts and Cultural Committee. 会跟你的探员说明情况
[19:16] Esteban will expect to meet at the Café Aventura 我们安排埃斯特班在国家博物馆对面的
[19:19] across from the National Museum. 阿文特拉咖啡馆见面
[19:21] Once inside, take a table in the back, order an egg coffee. 进去选靠里的位置 点一杯鸡蛋咖啡
[19:24] I appreciate you burning a source for this. 很感谢你愿意提供线人帮我们
[19:26] You knowing he exists is the least of Esteban’s problems. 被你们知道只是他眼下最小的麻烦
[19:30] Now that we’re all chummy with the Cubanos, 既然如今我们跟古巴的关系这么友好
[19:33] his relationship with the agency is, uh, 他和中情局的关系
[19:35] something of a liability. 可能会带来某些麻烦
[19:38] You’re gonna scrub him? 你们要处理掉他吗
[19:39] Let’s just say, if you wanna reach out to Esteban, 我只能说 如果你要跟埃斯特班接触
[19:43] you should do it quickly. 最好快点行动
[19:48] Jesus. Hot as balls in here. 老天 这里快热死了
[19:51] You guys actually drink this stuff? 你们真的会喝这种东西吗
[20:19] Kill him first. Come back for the cop. 先把他杀了 再回来处理警察
[20:23] Meet you at that place. 在那边跟你碰头
[20:57] Get out of the car! Get out of the car! 下车 快下车
[21:02] Romina. 罗米娜
[21:04] Move it. 出来
[21:10] Let her go. 放了她
[21:12] Look, you can take me, all right? 你们可以抓走我
[21:13] Do whatever you want. Just give me my little girl! 随便你们怎么样都行 只要把女儿还给我
[21:15] Hey! I’m begging you! Give me my little girl! 求你了 把女儿还给我
[21:19] Please! 求你了
[21:26] You and I are gonna have some fun, man. 咱们俩可有得玩了 哥们
[21:53] Don’t talk. They’ll kill us. 不要说话 他们会杀了我们的
[21:55] Where are we? 我们在哪儿
[21:57] How many people does he have down there? 他在这下面关了多少人
[21:58] My family. They have a way out. 我的家人 他们知道逃走的方法
[22:02] He wants me to tell him how. 他想让我告诉他怎么做
[22:05] He’s going to kill me. 他会杀了我的
[22:07] I’ve seen his face. Anyone who sees — 我看过他的脸 所有看过他的
[22:12] It’s him. 他来了
[22:23] Right. Upright. 站好 站好
[22:28] So the rumors are true. 这么说谣言是真的
[22:31] They sent you to finish me. 他们派你来了结我
[22:33] Not quite, no. 不是的
[22:34] The Americans want me dead, 美国人想让我死
[22:36] so our relationship dies with me, 这样我们的关系会随着我的死而终止
[22:38] so I get embarrassed. 所以我就遭殃了
[22:40] Look, I’m not here to kill you, pal, 听着 我不是来杀你的 哥们
[22:42] I’m here to tell you that 我是来告诉你
[22:43] Raymond Reddington wants to see you. 雷蒙德·雷丁顿想见你
[22:45] Oh, so now the U.S. Government is Reddington’s messenger. 所以现在美国政府在替雷丁顿传话了
[22:48] Oh, you know how it works. 你懂的
[22:50] The American government has deals 美国政府跟各种人渣
[22:51] with all kinds of scumbags. 都有交易
[22:59] Look, I’ll tell you how it works. 我跟你说该怎么做
[23:02] You’re gonna give me your phone. 你把手机交给我
[23:06] I’m gonna dial a number. 我给你拨一个号码
[23:10] Okay, cowboy. 好吧 牛仔
[23:13] I like this one. 我同意
[23:24] Reddington? 雷丁顿
[23:25] Manuel Esteban. 曼纽尔·埃斯特班
[23:28] My heavens, you’re a devil to get ahold of. 天啊 你可真难找
[23:30] I’m surprised we’ve never met. 我们还没见过面真是太不可思议了
[23:33] I’d like to have a little chitchat. 我想跟你谈谈
[23:35] How would you feel about a blind date? 我们见个面怎么样
[23:42] I’m looking for a woman. 我在找一个女人
[23:44] Aren’t we all? 谁不是呢
[23:46] Her name is Elizabeth Keen, 她叫伊丽莎白·基恩
[23:47] and the man holding her has the protection of the FAR. 关押她的人受古巴革命武装力量的保护
[23:51] They know where she is, 他们知道她在哪儿
[23:53] which means you know where she is, 也就是说你知道她在哪儿
[23:55] or you could certainly find out. 或者你能查到她的位置
[23:58] Why would I help you? You’re an anarchist. 我为什么要帮你 你是个无政府主义者
[24:02] Probably. 也许吧
[24:04] Maybe more of an opportunist. 可能更多是一个投机者
[24:07] And I have the opportunity to help you. 我可以帮助你
[24:09] You spent a lifetime bouncing 你这一生都辗转于
[24:11] from one authoritarian regime to the next. 独裁政体之中
[24:15] But this is the last stop. 但这里是你的最后一站
[24:17] You’re a relic. 你是个被遗忘的人
[24:19] The détente between America and Cuba 美国和古巴的关系缓和
[24:21] makes you a man without a country. 让你成了一个无处容身的人
[24:23] Sooner or later, both sides will want you dead. 迟早 这两方都会想杀了你
[24:26] My money’s on sooner. 我打赌这一天不远了
[24:29] I can take care of myself. 我能照顾我自己
[24:35] Clicking like a hairless fruit bat is impressive, Manuel, 像蝙蝠一样用声音定位很了不起 曼纽尔
[24:38] but you and I both know avoiding a lamppost 但你我都心知肚明 躲开灯杆
[24:41] is very different from avoiding an assassin’s bullet. 和躲开杀手的子弹是不同的概念
[24:45] Echo location can’t help you with that, but I can. 回声定位帮不了你 但我能
[24:49] What do you propose? 你有什么建议
[24:52] I know what it’s like to be hunted. 我知道被追杀是什么样的
[24:54] I’ve protected myself for 30 years. 我已经保护了自己30年
[24:58] And I can protect you… 在你找到伊丽莎白·基恩之后
[25:01] after you locate Elizabeth Keen. 我也能保护你
[25:12] All right, listen to me, please. 听着 拜托
[25:15] The baby — I can pay you. 那婴儿– 我能给你一大笔钱
[25:17] – Quiet. – Not me. I have a friend. -安静 -不是我 我有个朋友
[25:19] Whatever you want, he’ll help you. 不管你有什么要求 他都会帮你
[25:20] We’ll get you off the island, he’ll protect you. 我们能帮你离开这岛 他会保护你
[25:22] – I said quiet, man. – Look, just let her go! -我说了 安静 -只求你放了她
[25:24] All right, you can kill me. I don’t care. 你可以杀了我 我无所谓
[25:25] Just let my baby go. 只求你放了我女儿
[25:34] Let’s go and dig. 去挖坑
[25:57] I know you don’t want to talk to me. Fine. 我知道你不想和我说话 没关系
[25:59] Then listen. 听着
[26:04] It was excruciating 看着你为
[26:05] to watch you mourn Elizabeth’s death, 伊丽莎白的故去哀悼我也非常痛苦
[26:08] to know that I was making you endure that. 因为我知道是我让你经历了这一切
[26:14] Yes, I betrayed you, 我的确背叛了你
[26:16] but only after you had betrayed her. 但是你背叛她在先
[26:21] Raymond, you have to change. 雷蒙德 你必须要做出改变
[26:26] I took Elizabeth from you, 我把伊丽莎白从你身边夺走了
[26:28] and now I need your help to get her back. 现在我需要你的帮助把她夺回来
[26:30] But when you do, 但当你把她夺回之后
[26:31] as I’m sure you will, 我确信你一定能夺回她
[26:34] you have to let her go. 你必须要学会放手
[26:41] Why don’t you wait in the car? 去车里等着
[26:51] I have a location for the girl. 我知道了那姑娘的位置
[26:54] And the child? 小孩呢
[26:56] I asked, but people know nothing about a child. 我问过了 但他们对孩子一无所知
[27:00] Tell me about the location. 告诉我那姑娘的位置
[27:04] It is heavily protected. 她被重兵保护
[27:06] 20, maybe more. 二十个人 可能更多
[27:08] I’ll need more men. 我需要更多人
[27:11] That won’t be necessary. 没有那必要
[27:32] I have a blood disorder. 我有血液病
[27:34] Good. 很好
[27:37] I’m dying. 我快死了
[27:39] Even better. 那更好
[27:41] They’re here. 他们到了
[27:44] Oh, baby. Are you okay, sweetheart? 宝贝 你还好吗 小甜心
[27:49] Let me look at you. 让我好好看看你
[27:51] Oh, you’re okay. 你看着真棒
[27:53] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[27:55] It’s okay. You’re a strong girl. 没事的 你是一个坚强的女孩
[27:59] Everything’s gonna be okay. You’re with Mommy now. Shh. 一切都会好的 你和妈妈在一起
[28:02] She’s beautiful. 她真漂亮
[28:05] Yes? Yes, it’s good to hear from you. 喂 是的 接到你的电话我很高兴
[28:09] You disappoint me, Balzan. 你真让我失望 巴尔赞
[28:11] Yes, yes, of…course. 是啊 是啊 确实
[28:14] It’s the pilot. 是那个飞行员
[28:15] Everything is on schedule. I’ll notify the men. 一切都安排好了 我去通知他们
[28:20] I assume the husband’s been taken care of. 我想那个丈夫应该已经被解决了
[28:34] Is it done? 解决了吗
[28:39] What’s taking so long? 怎么花了这么久
[28:56] Angel. 安吉尔
[28:57] Angel? 安吉尔
[29:00] Angel. 安吉尔
[29:10] He wants to talk to you. 他要跟你通话
[29:13] Hello. Who’s this? 你好 哪位
[29:15] All that matters is that you have a little girl, 重点是你抓了一个小女孩
[29:17] and you have her mother. 还有她的妈妈
[29:18] Tom. 汤姆
[29:20] I’m coming for them, 我来找她们了
[29:22] for you. 还有你
[29:24] And not just me, an army. 不只是我 还有一支队伍
[29:27] You hear me? 你听到了吗
[29:29] An army is coming for you. 一支军队会来找你算账
[29:56] You lost Tom. 你没能搞定汤姆
[29:58] We’ll be going soon. 我们得尽快走
[30:00] Where? 去哪
[30:01] Home. 回家
[30:06] I’m not going anywhere with you. 我不想和你去任何地方
[30:09] I faked my death to have a normal life. 我装死是为了能过正常人的生活
[30:12] There’s nothing normal about being held prisoner. 但被囚禁可一点都不正常
[30:15] A temporary inconvenience. 这只是一时不便
[30:17] You’ll see in time that the normal life you want, 很快你就能过上你想要的平凡生活
[30:19] I’m the only one who can give that to you. 而我是唯一能给你这一机会的人
[30:25] She’s hungry, which means I need to feed her, 她饿了 我要给她喂奶了
[30:28] which means you need to leave. 请你回避
[30:30] Of course. 好的
[30:37] I’ve done what I can, but you must hurry. 我能做的都做了 但你必须赶快
[30:40] Kirk has chartered a float plane. 柯克包了一架水上飞机
[30:42] – There isn’t much time. – For either of us. -时间不多了 -彼此彼此
[30:45] A stevedore will meet you on Pier 36. 一个装卸工人会在三十六号码头与你碰面
[30:47] I’ve arranged for a berth 我在一艘开往加拉加斯的
[30:48] on a container ship bound for Caracas. 集装箱船上安排了一个舱位
[30:51] Adios. 再见
[30:53] We have an ETA on that plane? 那架飞机什么时候到
[30:55] Your job here is done, Donald. 你在这里的工作结束了 唐纳德
[30:57] Like hell it is. 结束个鬼
[30:58] I came here to get Keen. I’m not leaving without her. 我是为基恩而来 没有她我不会走的
[31:00] You think I’m gonna let you tag along so you can inform 你觉得我会让你一路跟在后头
[31:02] the people who kidnapped Elizabeth 让你可以告诉绑架伊丽莎白的人
[31:04] they have the right to remain silent? 他们有权力保持沉默吗
[31:06] I appreciate your assistance, 我感激你的协助
[31:08] but I’m not interested in having an ethical debate with you 但是在我把子弹射进他们脑袋之前
[31:11] about whether they have the right to consult 我不想和你争论
[31:13] with an attorney before I put a bullet in their head. 他们是否有权见律师这种道德问题
[31:15] Excuse me. 借过
[31:16] What about that dirtball? I suppose you think, uh, 那个混球呢 我猜你觉得
[31:19] I should be okay with letting him walk. 我应该不闻不问 让他离开
[31:21] It’s entirely up to you. 那完全取决于你
[31:23] You made a deal with him. 你和他做了个交易
[31:24] Yes, in order to save Elizabeth, 是的 为了救伊丽莎白
[31:26] I made a deal with the devil of the day. 我和现世魔鬼做了个交易
[31:28] I did. You didn’t. 我做了 你没有
[31:29] If you have a problem with that, 你要是有什么意见
[31:30] you’ve got 12 hours before his ship leaves 在他的船离开之前 你还有十二小时
[31:33] to do something about it. 去做点什么
[31:34] Otherwise, safe travels home, Donald. 否则就祝你一路平安吧 唐纳德
[31:44] Elizabeth? 伊丽莎白
[31:46] Ready to go? 准备好出发了吗
[31:54] Balzan! 巴尔赞
[31:56] Balzan! 巴尔赞
[31:59] He’s gone. Your guards, your security, they’re all gone. 他走了 你的卫队和保安都走了
[32:02] The child and the girl — find them. 孩子和姑娘 找到她们
[32:07] This is Agent Mojtabi. 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员
[32:09] Aram, it’s Tom. 阿兰姆 我是汤姆
[32:10] Tom? Hey. Tell me you’re with Agent Keen. 汤姆 告诉我你和基恩探员在一起
[32:11] The man who took Agnes — 带走艾格尼斯的那个人
[32:12] he’s driving a blue Dodge Sedan, late ’50s. 他开的是50年代末的蓝色道奇轿车
[32:15] He’s taking her straight to Liz. 他带着她直接去找莉斯了
[32:16] If we can follow the car… 如果我们能追踪到汽车
[32:17] We can find them. Okay, let me think. Let me think. 我们就能找到他们 让我想一想
[32:19] Okay, what I’m thinking is, um, 好的 我在想
[32:21] did you help Agent Keen fake her death? 是你帮基恩探员伪造了她的死亡吗
[32:24] Aram! 阿兰姆
[32:24] Not helpful, I know. Okay. But did you? 没什么用 我知道 但是你吗
[32:26] At the funeral, when you put a flower on her casket — 在葬礼上你把花放在她棺木上的时候
[32:28] The car — it has an old tube radio. 那辆车有一个老式晶体管收音机
[32:30] – Local oscillator. – The oscillator. Right. Of course. -本机振荡器 – 本机振荡器 没错
[32:33] Okay, if you could rewire it, 如果你可以重新缠线
[32:35] you might be able to turn the PLL receiver into this — 你也许可以把锁相环接收器变成
[32:37] Into a low power mono FM transmitter 变成低频单通路调频发射器
[32:39] that produces a signal that you can trace. Yeah. I know. 发射我们能追踪的信号 我知道
[32:41] You do? Then, uh, why are you… 你知道 那你为什么
[32:44] To get you to trace the signal, Aram. 为了让你追踪信号 阿兰姆
[32:46] Oh. Oh, you already… uh… 你已经
[32:48] Wow, that’s, uh, that is impressive. 真让我刮目相看
[32:50] Okay. Hang on. I’m on it. 好的 等一下 我在查
[32:52] – Thank you. – Did you know? -谢谢你 -你知道吗
[32:54] At the christening, 洗礼的时候
[32:57] when you made me a godfather to Agnes — 当你们让我做艾格尼斯教父的时候
[32:59] Look, man, I know you’re upset, all right? 兄弟 我知道你很沮丧 好吗
[33:00] But right now is not the time. 但现在不是说这些的时候
[33:01] I’m trying to ping the signal. Waiting for a reply… 我在尝试定位信号 在等待回应
[33:05] from both of you. 还有你的回答
[33:06] Aram… 阿兰姆
[33:09] Of course I knew. 我当然知道
[33:14] I’ll let you know when, uh, I find the signal. 我找到信号会告诉你的
[33:16] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:30] Please, Agnes, stop crying. Mommy’s here. 艾格尼斯 求你别哭了 妈妈在这里
[33:55] Think about what you’re doing. 想想你在做什么
[33:57] What are you gonna do? Hurt me? 你要做什么 伤害我
[33:59] Hurt my baby? 伤害我的孩子
[34:01] Kirk will kill you if you do. 你要是伤害我们 柯克会杀了你
[34:03] Are you a mother? Do you have children? 你是母亲吗 有孩子吗
[34:07] Look at her… 看看她
[34:30] No! 不要
[34:32] Little mama, you got spirit. 年轻妈妈 你有种
[34:35] Get up. Get the baby. 起来 抱上宝宝
[34:50] You’ll learn to trust me. 你会慢慢信任我的
[34:52] Get the baby and the things. We’re leaving. 带上孩子和她的东西 我们要走了
[34:53] Like hell we are. 做梦
[34:56] No! 不
[34:57] I wish there was another way, I do, 我也希望还有别的选择
[34:59] – but Reddington’s on his way. – Agnes! -但雷丁顿正在赶来 -艾格尼斯
[35:02] Come on. Get her onboard. 带她上飞机
[35:08] Yeah. 喂
[35:08] Mr. Reddington. It’s Aram. 雷丁顿先生 我是阿兰姆
[35:10] It’s not a good time. 现在不是时候
[35:11] I have information on Agent Keen. A location. 我查到了基恩探员的位置
[35:14] She’s being held near this — 她被关在…
[35:15] A small fishing port in Playa Larga. 长滩的某个小渔港
[35:17] We’re on our way. 我们在路上了
[35:19] Magic. How’d you do that? 神奇 你怎么知道的
[35:20] We’ll have Elizabeth shortly. 我们马上就能找到伊丽莎白
[35:22] And Agnes. 还有艾格尼斯
[35:23] – Agnes? – Right. Tom called. -艾格尼斯 -没错 汤姆联系了我
[35:25] Thanks to him, I was able to track the vehicle 多亏了他 我追踪到他最后看见
[35:27] where he had last seen Agnes, a blue Dodge sedan. 艾格尼斯乘坐的车辆 一辆蓝色道奇轿车
[35:30] Thank you, Aram. 谢谢 阿兰姆
[35:32] Agnes is here. 艾格尼斯也在这里
[35:40] Luis, you and your men take 路易斯 带着你的人
[35:41] the perimeters to the north and the west. 去房子北边和西边
[35:43] Dembe, secure the house. 邓比 确保屋内的安全
[35:44] Silvio, you’re with me to the south. 西尔维奥 你跟我去南边
[35:46] You stay put. 你在这待着
[35:54] ♬我想你知道♬
[35:58] ♬这是什么样的对决♬
[36:01] ♬希望你带来了♬
[36:05] ♬所有人♬
[36:08] ♬因为这是战争♬
[36:16] ♬这是战争♬
[36:23] ♬拿起那把♬
[36:28] ♬刻着他名字的枪♬
[36:31] ♬你永远不会知道♬
[36:35] ♬它来自何处♬
[36:38] ♬这是战争♬
[36:58] That’s not your child. 这不是你的孩子
[37:05] ♬这是战争♬
[37:49] They’re gone. 他们跑了
[38:05] I’m sorry, Raymond. 对不起 雷丁顿
[38:19] We have her. 至少还有她
[38:23] You told them he worked for us? 你竟然告诉了他们他帮我们干活
[38:26] Do you have any idea 你知道不知道
[38:27] what kind of blowback I’m dealing with here? 这会给我造成多大的麻烦
[38:29] And it doesn’t take long to find out who told the Cubans. 而且不用多久就会查到是谁告诉了古巴人
[38:32] I heard it was an anonymous tip. 我听说是匿名举报
[38:34] Agent Ressler… 雷斯勒探员
[38:35] are you a traitor or — or just a moron? 你是个叛徒吗 还是说你太蠢了
[38:38] Look, the agency was gonna assassinate Esteban… 中情局本来是要暗杀埃斯特班的
[38:40] I have no direct knowledge — 我完全不知道…
[38:42] So the Cubans wouldn’t find out 这样古巴人就不会知道
[38:43] who was feeding secrets to the CIA. 是谁给中情局泄密的
[38:45] Whoever this anonymous source is, 无论这个匿名举报的人是谁
[38:46] he just saved a lot of lives. 他救了很多人的性命
[38:47] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[38:48] Now that America knows about 现在我国已经知道
[38:49] Esteban’s little torture chamber, 埃斯特班那虐待人的牢房了
[38:51] the Cubans are going to want plausible deniability. 古巴人会想要找一个合理的推诿
[39:03] Let’s not mince words. 别在这装了
[39:04] You took it upon yourself to tell the Cubans about our — 是你自作主张告诉了古巴人我们…
[39:07] No, I took it upon myself to stop what Esteban was doing. 不 我是在尽责阻止埃斯特班的行径
[39:09] Do you have any idea what that was? 你知道他都干了些什么吗
[39:11] No, of course you don’t, 不 你当然不知道
[39:12] because all you care about is what Esteban was doing for you 因为你只关心埃斯特班能为你做什么
[39:15] There are bigger issues, Agent Ressler. 我要考虑更大的问题 雷斯勒探员
[39:19] Torture, abuse, murder. 折磨 虐待 谋杀
[39:21] I don’t see any bigger issues than that. 我没看到有比那更大的问题
[39:27] Excuse me. 借过
[39:31] Have you heard from Reddington? 你有雷丁顿的消息吗
[39:33] No. 没
[39:34] Uh, last time I spoke to him, 上次我和他通话的时候
[39:35] he was on his way to the location 他正赶去
[39:37] where Agent Keen was being held. 基恩探员被关押的地方
[39:38] I’m sure he’ll call. I’m sure they’re okay. 他一定会打来的 他们一定会没事的
[39:46] I think you were wrong not going to Cuba. 我觉得你不去古巴是错的
[39:49] I’m not saying what Agent Keen did was right, 我不是说基恩探员做的事是对的
[39:51] but as long as her life is in danger, 但是只要她有危险
[39:53] as long as Agnes’s life is in danger, 只要艾格尼斯有危险
[39:55] I think we have to put our feelings aside. 我觉得我们就得先放下个人感受
[39:57] What’s happening to Liz is her own fault. 莉斯的遭遇是她自己一手造成的
[40:00] I know that sounds harsh, but it’s true. 我知道这话很难听 但却是事实
[40:02] She made decisions that have consequences, 她做出的决定 种下的恶果
[40:04] and now she has to live with them. 就必须自己承受
[40:06] She’s in trouble. 她现在有危险
[40:06] I know, and I’m angry about that. 我知道 我也很不爽
[40:08] Because if she’d behaved differently, 因为如果她换一种做法
[40:10] she wouldn’t be in this position. 她就不会陷入这种境地了
[40:11] But she is. And no matter how we feel, 但事已如此 无论我们感受如何
[40:13] I think we have to do something about it. 我想我们都不能袖手旁观
[40:16] I don’t. 我不觉得
[40:26] If you don’t help, 如果你不帮忙
[40:29] and something happens to Agent Keen or Agnes, 万一基恩探员或艾格尼斯发生不测
[40:33] I know you. 我了解你
[40:35] You won’t be able to live with yourself. 你过不了自己那关
[40:48] – Yes? – It’s Tom. -喂 -我是汤姆
[40:50] Tell him we were too late. 告诉他我们来迟了
[40:52] Kirk has Elizabeth. 柯克把伊丽莎白抓走了
[40:53] What about Agnes? 那艾格尼斯呢
[40:55] She’s with us. Safe. 她和我们在一起 安然无恙
[40:57] Your daughter is safe. 你女儿安然无恙
[41:20] Raymond, I’ve been thinking about where we go from here — 雷丁顿 我一直在想我们下一步该怎么办
罪恶黑名单

Post navigation

Previous Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罪恶黑名单(The Blacklist)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme