时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Rubber baby buggy bumpers. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[00:05] | Rubber baby buggy bumpers. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[00:06] | Rubber baby buggy bumpers. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[00:08] | Rubber baby buggy bumpers. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[00:09] | Rubber baby buggy bumpers. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[00:11] | Lady, you sure this is the place? | 女士 你确定是这里吗 |
[00:14] | Rubber baby buggy bumpers. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[00:44] | This is my Bitcoin wallet address. | 这是我的比特币钱包地址 |
[00:47] | As soon as a transaction is confirmed, she’ll be released. | 只要交易完成 她就会被释放 |
[00:51] | As you know, the American government refuses | 你知道的 美国政府 |
[00:53] | to negotiate with terrorists, | 拒绝与恐怖分子交涉 |
[00:54] | which is why the Palmer family contracted my firm | 所以帕尔默家族联系了我的公司 |
[00:57] | to negotiate on their behalf. | 代表他们进行交涉 |
[01:01] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[01:02] | My Bitcoin wallet address. | 我的比特币钱包地址 |
[01:07] | You don’t pay the ransom, she dies. | 你不付赎金 她就得死 |
[01:10] | You and I both know Miss Palmer isn’t here, Karokaro. | 你我都知道帕尔默小姐不在这儿 卡罗卡罗 |
[01:14] | You know it because you never had any intention | 你心知肚明因为你根本没打算 |
[01:16] | of giving her to me, | 把她交给我 |
[01:17] | and I know it because I’ve already set her free. | 而我知道 因为我已经救下了她 |
[01:20] | Call your man at the port. You have a situation. | 给你在码头的人打电话 有情况 |
[01:24] | An hour ago, a strike team raided your holding site | 一小时前一支突袭队突袭了你在穆阿拉昂科的 |
[01:27] | at Muara Angke. | 关押地点 |
[01:28] | They took Miss Palmer, | 他们救出了帕尔默小姐 |
[01:29] | along with the other eight workers you were holding, | 还有其他八名被你关押的工人 |
[01:31] | so the kidnapping part of the story’s over, | 所以绑架这部分就结束了 |
[01:34] | which leaves us with the business at hand. | 剩下的就只有交易了 |
[01:36] | You’re not ransoming me. I’m ransoming you. | 不是你在勒索我 是我在勒索你 |
[01:40] | And the amount is $3 million, not $1 million. | 赎金是三百万 而不是一百万 |
[01:55] | I don’t know if it bothers you telling people things | 我不知道你告诉别人不想听的事时 |
[01:57] | they don’t want to hear, | 会不会觉得不舒服 |
[01:57] | but it makes me uncomfortable, | 反正我会很不舒服 |
[01:59] | which is ironic because most people think I’m a bully. | 这很讽刺 因为大部分人认为我是恶霸 |
[02:02] | They think I enjoy it, being blunt, | 他们觉得我很享受直言不讳 |
[02:04] | making people feel small, | 让别人感觉渺小 |
[02:05] | but nothing could be further from the truth. | 但那完全是错的 |
[02:08] | Years ago, I-I suffered an unspeakable loss. | 几年前 我遭受了无法形容的损失 |
[02:12] | And since then, | 自那之后 |
[02:13] | I’ve been crippled by free-floating anxieties | 我一直被游离性焦虑所困扰 |
[02:16] | that attach to pretty much anything. | 几乎表现在任何事上 |
[02:19] | Some days I-I can’t even get out of bed. | 有时我甚至没法从床上爬起来 |
[02:21] | I haven’t slept through the night in two years. | 这两年我从未睡过一个整觉 |
[02:23] | 4 a.m., I’m up doing Sudoku. | 早上四点 我就起来做数独了 |
[02:25] | Normally, I-I delegate a meeting like this | 通常我会委派他人出席这样的会面 |
[02:27] | because, uh, conflict, it’s debilitating. | 因为 冲突 会让人衰弱 |
[02:31] | But I’m working on the power of positive confrontation. | 但我正在努力适应正面交锋 |
[02:44] | I-I haven’t brushed up on my Indonesian in a while, | 我有段时间没练习印尼语了 |
[02:46] | but I’m going to guess he’s telling you | 但我猜他是在跟你说 |
[02:48] | your brother’s being held hostage by my people. | 你兄弟被我的人扣为人质了 |
[02:51] | True. | 没错 |
[02:53] | If you want to see your brother alive again, | 如果你不想你兄弟死 |
[02:54] | you’re gonna transfer the money. | 就打钱给我 |
[03:01] | The number’s $3 million. | 赎金是三百万 |
[03:06] | Would you take cash? | 你收现金吗 |
[03:29] | 亚历山大·柯克 第14号 | |
[03:46] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[03:51] | Tom, I want to speak with you about your daughter. | 汤姆 我想跟你谈谈你女儿的事 |
[03:53] | What happened with Hargrave? | 哈格里夫怎么了 |
[03:55] | Even if you don’t want me to have contact | 即使你不想让我 |
[03:58] | with Elizabeth’s child — | 接触伊丽莎白的孩子… |
[03:59] | Hargrave. Did you get her? | 哈格里夫 你抓到她了吗 |
[04:01] | I have virtually unlimited resources. | 我有近乎无穷无尽的资源 |
[04:05] | I want you to know that those resources | 我希望你知道这些资源 |
[04:07] | are at your disposal in the raising of Agnes. | 在你养育艾格尼斯的过程中可任你使用 |
[04:09] | I don’t want your money. I don’t want your protection. | 我不要你的钱 也不要你的保护 |
[04:11] | I want answers. | 我要答案 |
[04:13] | The woman who killed Liz, | 杀了莉斯的女人 |
[04:14] | you walked right into her trap after I warned you. | 在我警告你之后 你依然踏入了她的陷阱 |
[04:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:22] | Alexander Kirk. | 亚历山大·柯克 |
[04:24] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[04:26] | The man who ordered the attack on your wedding. | 下令袭击你婚礼的人 |
[04:29] | He’s ultimately responsible for Elizabeth’s death. | 他才是要为伊丽莎白的死负责的人 |
[04:33] | I’m going to find him. | 我会找到他 |
[04:34] | No, no, Susan Hargrave — | 不 不 苏珊·哈格里夫 |
[04:35] | Was a contractor. A hired hand. | 只是个承包商 受雇于人 |
[04:39] | Tom, until I end this, | 汤姆 在我了结这件事之前 |
[04:40] | your only concern is to keep Agnes safe. | 你需要操心的只有保护艾格尼斯的安全 |
[04:44] | – I’m gonna help you find him. – Absolutely not. | -我会帮你找到他 -绝对不行 |
[04:46] | – He’ll come for her, for Agnes. – Yes. | -他会追杀艾格尼斯 -是的 |
[04:48] | I can’t stand by and watch that happen. | 我不能袖手旁观 眼睁睁看着事情发生 |
[04:50] | You want me to accept your offer to help with Agnes, | 你要我接受你对艾格尼斯的帮助 |
[04:53] | then you need to accept my help with this. | 你就得接受在这件事情上我的帮助 |
[04:58] | So, tell me about Alexander Kirk. | 告诉我亚历山大·柯克的情况 |
[05:00] | Alexander Kirk is the alias of an oligarch | 亚历山大·柯克是一个政治寡头的化名 |
[05:04] | who made a fortune after the fall of the Soviet Union | 他在苏联解体之后通过低价买进 |
[05:07] | buying mining operations for pennies on the dollar. | 采矿作业捞了一大笔钱 |
[05:10] | In 2002, he went into hiding | 2002年 他因失去了 |
[05:13] | after falling out of favor with the Kremlin. | 克林姆林宫的宠信而销声匿迹 |
[05:15] | He owes his survival | 他靠着 |
[05:16] | to some of the world’s most powerful politicians | 偷偷资助某些世界上最有权势的政治家 |
[05:19] | whose careers he secretly bankrolls. | 而得以生存 |
[05:22] | But Alexander Kirk is the man responsible for Elizabeth’s death. | 但亚历山大·柯克是害死伊丽莎白的罪魁祸首 |
[05:26] | He hired Susan Hargrave to abduct her, | 他雇佣了苏珊·哈格里夫去绑架她 |
[05:29] | which is why we need to work with Hargrave to find him. | 所以我们要和哈格里夫合作找到他 |
[05:33] | Work with her? | 和她合作 |
[05:34] | How about arrest her? | 为什么不逮捕她 |
[05:35] | This sounds like a bad idea. | 听起来不是什么好主意 |
[05:37] | Until it’s not. | 怎么不好 |
[05:39] | The aid workers who were abducted in Jakarta? | 在雅加达被绑架的救援人员 |
[05:42] | Your government refused to pay the ransom, | 你的政府拒绝支付赎金 |
[05:44] | turned its back on three young people | 抛弃了三位 |
[05:46] | who were captured for doing nothing more | 一心一意为穷人 |
[05:48] | than providing medical services to the poor. | 提供医疗服务的年轻人 |
[05:51] | Today, they’re home because Susan Hargrave committed | 今天他们得以回家 是因为苏珊·哈格里夫 |
[05:54] | what your government considers to be a crime | 为了把他们接回来 |
[05:57] | in order to get them back. | 犯了你们政府所谓的罪 |
[05:59] | She’s a brilliant strategist. | 她是一名出色的战略家 |
[06:01] | And if we want to get Alexander Kirk, | 如果我们想抓到亚历山大·柯克 |
[06:04] | we’re going to need her help to do it. | 我们会需要她的帮助 |
[06:07] | His finances are the way in. | 可以从他的财务状况入手 |
[06:09] | Kirk’s holdings are out of reach. | 柯克旗下的公司动不了 |
[06:11] | The Caymans, Zurich. | 它们在开曼群岛 苏黎世 |
[06:13] | They were out of reach until Citizens United. | 在联合公民一案前他们是动不了 |
[06:16] | Kirk has personally financed | 柯克私人赞助了一个打着公益旗号的 |
[06:17] | a 501c4 super PAC | 超级政治行动委员会 |
[06:20] | in support of Senator Robert Diaz’s presidential bid. | 来支持罗伯特·迪亚兹参议员的总统选举 |
[06:23] | – How much? – It’s hard to tell. | -多少钱 -很难说 |
[06:24] | It’s all dark money, but I believe it’s north of $300 million. | 都是灰色收入 但我相信超过了三亿美元 |
[06:27] | Diaz is the front-runner. | 迪亚兹在选举中占优 |
[06:28] | If he gets elected, | 如果他当选 |
[06:29] | Kirk’s reach will extend into the White House. | 柯克的魔爪就会伸到白宫里了 |
[06:31] | I’m impressed. | 我很欣赏你的表现 |
[06:33] | Like I care. | 我不在乎 |
[06:34] | If we steal Diaz’s money, Kirk won’t be far behind. | 如果我们偷了迪亚兹的钱 就能抓住柯克 |
[06:37] | Him and everyone else. | 他和所有其他人 |
[06:40] | It’s a presidential campaign. | 这是总统选举 |
[06:41] | If that money goes missing, | 如果资金不见了 |
[06:43] | everyone on the planet will take notice. | 所有人都会有所察觉 |
[06:47] | You make it sound so fun. | 你这么一说感觉很有趣 |
[06:50] | What about the husband, Tom Keen? | 那个丈夫呢 汤姆·基恩 |
[06:53] | He thinks I’m responsible for the death of his wife. | 他认为我要为他妻子的死负责 |
[06:55] | I think you’re responsible for her death. | 我认为你确实要为她的死负责 |
[06:58] | I’m looking past that because I want Alexander Kirk’s head. | 我可以既往不咎是因为我要亚历山大·柯克死 |
[07:03] | And so does Tom Keen. | 汤姆·基恩也一样 |
[07:08] | I must admit I’ve never liked you, Scottie. | 我必须承认我从没喜欢过你 斯科蒂 |
[07:12] | Looking at you makes my toes curl. | 看到你我就头皮发麻 |
[07:15] | But robbing the next President of the United States, | 但抢劫美国的下届总统 |
[07:20] | this is gonna be a gas. | 肯定很有趣 |
[07:33] | Rubber baby buggy bumpers. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[07:35] | Rubber baby buggy bumpers. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[07:36] | Rubber baby… | 吃葡萄… |
[07:39] | My, what a dear, sweet child. | 天啊 多可爱的小孩 |
[07:41] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[07:42] | With a seven-figure donation that built this wing. | 捐了七位数建这幢侧楼 |
[07:48] | The grasp of these tiny fingers. | 这小小的粉拳 |
[07:51] | I’d forgotten. | 我都快忘了 |
[07:54] | I understand we’re gonna be working together | 我知道我们将联手去找 |
[07:55] | to find the man who took Elizabeth from you. | 从你身边夺走伊丽莎白的那个人 |
[07:57] | You took her from me. | 是你夺走的 |
[07:58] | No. Alexander Kirk did. | 不 是亚历山大·柯克 |
[08:01] | He’s why I’m here, | 我正是因他而来 |
[08:02] | to tell you I’m putting the full resources of my company | 来告诉你 我公司的所有资源都将用于 |
[08:04] | behind the effort to find Kirk and bring him to justice. | 找到柯克并将他绳之以法 |
[08:08] | Give me my little girl. | 把女儿给我 |
[08:10] | She’s all I care about. | 我只在乎她 |
[08:16] | I remember my little one looking up at me, | 我还记得我的孩子抬头看着我 |
[08:21] | eyes full of wonder. | 眼里充满了好奇 |
[08:27] | They say losing a child is something one never recovers from. | 都说没有人能走出丧子之痛 |
[08:37] | I hope you never experience that kind of loss. | 但愿你不会有那样的经历 |
[08:41] | For the moment, we have a common enemy, so… | 眼下我们有共同敌人 所以 |
[08:46] | I’ll work with you. | 我会跟你合作 |
[08:51] | You have a lovely child. | 你女儿真可爱 |
[08:56] | 10 minutes. I’ll send Solomon to pick you up. | 十分钟后所罗门会来接你 |
[08:59] | Got a lot of work to do. | 有很多事要做 |
[09:14] | I hope you’re a chocoholic, my friend. | 希望你喜欢吃巧克力 我的朋友 |
[09:16] | We’re going to the chocolate factory. | 我们将去巧克力工厂 |
[09:17] | Let me say one thing. I’m not your friend. | 听好了 我们不是朋友 |
[09:27] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[09:28] | This is what happens when the government outsources 70% | 这就是政府将70%情报预算 |
[09:30] | of its intelligence budget. | 外包出去的结果 |
[09:32] | You’re 150 feet below the largest privately owned | 这是全国最大的私人战术训练中心 |
[09:34] | tactical training center in the country, | 在地下四十六米处 |
[09:35] | complete with R&D labs, | 配备有研发实验室 |
[09:36] | ship-boarding simulators, and two airfields. | 若干登船模拟装置和两个飞机场 |
[09:39] | We do threat assessment, port security, | 我们的工作包括威胁评估 港口安保 |
[09:40] | and diplomatic training, | 及外交训练 |
[09:41] | and those are just the services that the public knows about — | 这些还只是公众所知道的业务 |
[09:45] | the black-and-white divisions. | 那些清楚无误的业务 |
[09:46] | Then… there’s Grey Matters. | 接下来则是灰务部 |
[10:06] | Grey Matters handles the cases | 灰务部处理的都是 |
[10:07] | that are legally questionable, yet morally justifiable. | 法律上可疑而道德上正当的事务 |
[10:12] | You’re late. She’s not happy. | 你晚了 她很不高兴 |
[10:14] | Promise you won’t kick my ass. | 答应我别揍我 |
[10:16] | ‘Cause she could kick my ass. | 毕竟她可以揍我 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[10:25] | I thought I could, but I can’t. | 我以为我可以 但我做不到 |
[10:26] | Remember, we’re doing this for Elizabeth. | 记住 我们这么做是为了伊丽莎白 |
[10:28] | Yeah, but they’re the same people who killed her. | 没错 但他们也有份害死她 |
[10:30] | – You! – Navabi! | -你 -纳瓦比 |
[10:32] | If I can do this, so can you. | 如果我都能忍 你也可以 |
[10:35] | Enough! We’re on the clock. | 够了 时间紧迫 |
[10:39] | Alexandre, j’essaie de vous protéger. | 亚历山大 我是在试图保护您 |
[10:41] | Sans autorisation formelle… | 没有正式批准… |
[10:43] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你们的保护 |
[10:45] | After the U.S. election, approval will be a formality. | 大选之后 批准不过是走个过场 |
[10:48] | I just spoke to D.C. | 我刚跟华盛顿的人谈过 |
[10:49] | We have a confirmed location of the child. | 已确认小孩的地址 |
[10:51] | I want this done today. | 今天就办好 |
[10:54] | The way to get Kirk’s attention is through his money, | 我们要通过柯克的钱来引起他的注意 |
[10:56] | and the only money we can get to is sitting in Diaz’s war chest, | 而我们能下手的只有迪亚兹的专款 |
[10:59] | which is unfortunate | 这对密苏里州来的 |
[11:00] | for the bloviating senator from Missouri | 话痨参议员来说真是不幸 |
[11:02] | because he cannot win the election without it, | 因为没钱他就赢不了选举 |
[11:04] | and we’re gonna steal it. | 而我们要偷走他的钱 |
[11:06] | The Bureau prevents bank robberies. We don’t commit them. | 我们联调局打击银行劫案 而非犯案 |
[11:09] | Senator Diaz’s success in November | 十一月大选时迪亚兹参议员能否胜出 |
[11:11] | rests on winning three key swing states. | 取决于三个关键的摇摆州 |
[11:14] | To do that, Futures America, | 因此亚历山大·柯克资助的 |
[11:15] | a PAC financed by Alexander Kirk, | 政治行动委员会 美国愿景 |
[11:18] | intends to purchase over $300 million in TV ads | 计划从现在起直到大选日 |
[11:22] | from now until election day. | 耗资逾三亿做电视广告 |
[11:24] | The money is wired to media outlets via a secure terminal | 钱会从曼哈顿基大西洋银行的一个账户 |
[11:27] | from a single account at Key Atlantic Bank in Manhattan. | 经安全终端汇至各媒体 |
[11:32] | To get the money, | 想弄到钱 |
[11:32] | we need to access the terminal from the server room. | 我们就得去服务器机房访问该终端 |
[11:36] | The good news is we can take the bank in under two minutes. | 好消息是我们两分钟内就能拿下这间银行 |
[11:39] | The bad news is the second we walk in, | 坏消息是我们一进去 |
[11:41] | any teller can trip a silent alarm | 任何出纳员都可能触发无声警报 |
[11:43] | that will lock down the area of the bank | 从而封锁银行里 |
[11:45] | where the secure terminal is located. | 安全终端所在的区域 |
[11:47] | So we won’t be able to access it before the police arrive. | 我们也就无法在警察抵达前访问该终端 |
[11:52] | That’s it? Your plan is awful. | 就这样吗 这计划真是糟透了 |
[11:54] | It’s brilliant. The robbery is a show. | 很聪明 抢劫不过是障眼法 |
[11:56] | You want the police to arrive, followed by the FBI. | 你想让警察赶来 联调局也随之而来 |
[11:59] | The heist gets you in, gives you time to access the terminal — | 劫案可以让你们进去 就有时间访问终端 |
[12:02] | We rob the bank while everyone else thinks | 当别人都以为我们在搜寻劫匪时 |
[12:04] | that we are trying to find the robbers. | 我们实际上是在抢劫银行 |
[12:06] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 谢了 但是免了 |
[12:07] | You work with the single most sought-after criminal in America. | 你们在和美国最恶名昭著的罪犯合作 |
[12:11] | Thanks to you, he’s not only free, | 多亏了你们 他不仅行动自由 |
[12:13] | his criminal empire’s expanding. | 他的犯罪帝国还在扩张 |
[12:15] | You, all of you, have proven quite capable | 你们所有人都已经证明 在必要的时刻 |
[12:18] | of parking your selective morality when the moment serves. | 你们都能把道德有选择性的抛到一边去 |
[12:22] | I suggest finding Elizabeth Keen’s killer | 我认为找到杀害伊丽莎白·基恩的凶手 |
[12:24] | is just such a moment. | 就是这样的时刻 |
[12:26] | It’s “badges in the drawer” time, people. | 这就是”把警徽留在抽屉”的时候了 各位 |
[12:29] | This is a revenge movie. | 这是一场关于复仇的演出 |
[12:32] | Mr. Loescher, we sent out a foreclosure letter | 勒舍尔先生 我们在三周前就发出了 |
[12:36] | three weeks ago. | 取消抵押品赎回权的通知信 |
[12:37] | No, I have the paperwork in my car. | 不 文件就在我车上 |
[12:39] | Y-You never sent me a — | 你从来没有给我发过 |
[12:41] | Just hold on. I can show you. | 稍等一下 我可以拿给你看 |
[12:43] | Sadie. | 萨迪 |
[12:44] | Sadie, don’t move, okay? I’ll be right back. | 萨迪 在这别动 我马上回来 |
[12:50] | Hope you don’t need my help in there | 希望你在里面不需要我帮忙 |
[12:51] | ’cause you’re not getting it. | 因为我是不会帮你的 |
[12:57] | Party time. | 派对时间 |
[13:17] | On the floor! | 都趴在地上 |
[13:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[13:21] | we are your friendly neighborhood bank robbers, | 我们是你们友好的社区银行劫匪 |
[13:24] | except we’re not friendly, | 只是我们一点都不友好 |
[13:25] | and this sure as hell ain’t our neighborhood. | 这里也绝对不是我们的社区 |
[13:27] | I need everyone to slide their cellphones to the center of the room. | 我需要你们所有人把手机丢到房间中央 |
[13:31] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:32] | Anyone wanting to know what happens | 如果有任何人想知道无视我的指示 |
[13:33] | if you ignore my instructions, come speak to me directly. | 会发生什么事的话 可以直接来问我 |
[13:42] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[13:42] | – Just stay down. Stay down. – Daddy. | -蹲下来 蹲下来 -爸爸 |
[13:44] | Yes, that’s right. A robbery right now. | 对 正在发生抢劫案 |
[13:45] | Key Atlantic Bank. My little girl’s in there. | 在基大西洋银行 我的女儿在里面 |
[13:49] | Call just came in to dispatch. | 调度中心刚刚接到报警电话 |
[13:50] | One Police Plaza Path responding. | 警察局广场总局已出警 |
[13:53] | Call’s in. Start your clocks. | 报警了 开始计时 |
[13:59] | Key card and vault combination. | 钥匙卡和保险库密码 |
[14:10] | Silent alarm was just tripped. | 无声警报刚被启动 |
[14:16] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[14:27] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[14:39] | It’s gonna be okay, okay? | 不会有事的 好吗 |
[14:56] | Put it down. | 把枪发下 |
[14:58] | Don’t be a hero, baby. 60 seconds, and we’re ghosts. | 别想做英雄 六十秒 然后我们就走了 |
[15:00] | NYPD. I said put your gun down. | 纽约警察 我叫你把枪放下 |
[15:03] | No, no, no, no. You don’t want to do this. | 不 不 不 你不会想这样做的 |
[15:04] | – 55 seconds. – Put down your gun! | -五十五秒 -把你的枪放下 |
[15:06] | No, you put your damn gun down! | 不 你把你该死的枪放下 |
[15:14] | It’s just a flesh wound. You’re gonna be fine. | 只是擦伤 你不会有事的 |
[15:18] | Oh, my God, she’s bleeding. | 我的天啊 她在流血 |
[15:23] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[15:25] | Okay, hold on. | 坚持住 |
[15:29] | Okay, we need a medic right now. | 我们现在需要医疗人员 |
[15:31] | Patrol Response en route. | 出警队伍正在来的路上 |
[15:33] | Ambulances will be dispatched as part of the response. | 救护车会和出警队伍一起过来 |
[15:34] | No, they won’t enter until police secure the sight. | 不 在警察确保安全之前他们是不会进来的 |
[15:36] | – She can’t wait that long. – 40 seconds. | -她等不了那么久 -四十秒 |
[15:38] | My wife is dead because of you. | 我妻子就是因为你而死的 |
[15:40] | I’m not gonna let this little girl die, too. | 我不会对这小女孩见死不救的 |
[15:41] | We got to clear, now. | 我们必须走了 现在就走 |
[15:43] | 30 seconds. | 三十秒 |
[15:48] | Responding units on site. | 出警小队马上到现场了 |
[15:50] | I need a paramedic. | 我需要急救人员 |
[15:51] | Nearest unit is on Fulton and Pearl, | 最近的小队在富尔顿街和珀尔街交界 |
[15:53] | heading south. | 正往南移动 |
[15:54] | – That’s too far. – My God, my little girl! | -那太远了 -我的天啊 我女儿 |
[15:56] | – No, no, no! – Are you okay? | -别 别 别 -你还好吗 |
[15:57] | That’s the father. Hold on, hold on. | 这是她父亲 等一下 等一下 |
[15:59] | Dad, with me. Now. | 爸爸 跟着我 |
[16:01] | – Okay. – We got to keep pressure on the wound. | -好 -我们要压住伤口 |
[16:02] | – All right. – All right? | -好 -可以了吗 |
[16:03] | – Yeah. – All right. | -可以 -好 |
[16:04] | Keep pressure on the wound. Can you do it? | 一直压着伤口 你能做到吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[16:07] | – This is a bad idea. – Give me the keys. | -这是个坏主意 -把车钥匙给我 |
[16:10] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你究竟有什么毛病 |
[16:13] | Paramedics approaching John Street. | 急救人员正接近约翰街 |
[16:17] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[16:18] | Sadie. | 萨迪 |
[16:19] | All right, Sadie, just listen to your dad. | 好 萨迪 听你爸的话 |
[16:21] | All right? Everything’s gonna be fine. | 好吗 一切都会好起来的 |
[16:22] | We’re gonna get you to a doctor, | 我们会把你送到医生那 |
[16:23] | and everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[16:28] | Hold on. | 抓稳 |
[16:38] | Where’s my ambulance? | 救护车呢 |
[16:40] | Pearl and Cedar, southbound. | 珀尔街与锡达街交界处 在向南开 |
[16:55] | I got her. That’s alright. | 交给我吧 会没事的 |
[16:57] | Baby, you’ll be okay. You’ll be okay. | 宝贝你会没事的 会没事的 |
[17:00] | I got a gunshot, lower left abdomen. | 她左下腹部中枪 |
[17:14] | In five! | 五秒后 |
[17:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:50] | Tell me you’re not okay with this. | 别告诉我你也赞成这么做 |
[17:52] | I wouldn’t be if I had a better idea, but I don’t. | 如果有更好的办法我不会赞成 但我没有 |
[17:56] | Special Agents Ressler and Navabi. | 特别探员雷斯勒和纳瓦比 |
[17:59] | First responders indicated that the robbers | 接警警员称这些抢匪 |
[18:01] | knew exactly what they were looking for? | 很明白自己要找什么 |
[18:03] | Yeah, it was a classified diplomatic pouch | 是一份沙特政府的 |
[18:06] | owned by the Saudi government. | 加密外交邮袋 |
[18:08] | Do you have any security feeds? | 有监控录像可看吗 |
[18:09] | Of course. Um, this way. | 当然 这边请 |
[18:14] | So, nothing else was taken? | 所以他们没拿别的东西 |
[18:16] | Stupid, right? | 真蠢 对吧 |
[18:17] | You’d think they’d take something else to mislead us. | 他们本可以拿些别的东西来误导我们 |
[18:20] | I’ll catch up with you. | 我稍后来找你们 |
[18:23] | Okay, uh, the server room is across from the CFO’s office, | 服务器机房在首席财务官办公室对面 |
[18:26] | second door from the end of the hall, right-hand side. | 走廊尽头右手边第二间 |
[18:28] | I see servers. | 我看见服务器了 |
[18:29] | I’m gonna need you to be a little more specific than that. | 你得描述得再清楚些 |
[18:31] | Okay. Many servers. | 好吧 很多服务器 |
[18:33] | Are any of them connected to a modem or a screen? | 它们有没有连在调制解调器或显示器上 |
[18:36] | There’s a keyboard. | 有个键盘 |
[18:37] | Great. That’s the server the terminal’s connected to. | 太好了 那就是终端连接的服务器 |
[18:38] | Follow the cable and insert, uh, you know, the, uh — | 顺着电线找然后插入 你知道的 |
[18:42] | Your dongle? | 你的加密狗 |
[18:44] | Yes. Uh, well, it’s not mine, but, uh, yeah. | 对 不算是我的 不过 对 |
[18:47] | Okay. Your dongle has been inserted. | 好吧 你的加密狗已经插进去了 |
[18:50] | Now we have remote access. | 现在可以远程访问了 |
[18:53] | You’re brute-forcing this thing? | 你要硬解这玩意 |
[18:55] | Yeah, how else am I gonna generate | 当然 否则我怎么弄得到 |
[18:56] | the bank president’s password? | 银行行长的密码 |
[19:02] | What, are you data-mining his social media? | 你在从他的社交媒体里挖掘数据 |
[19:04] | You can’t generate enough personal details | 光靠生成的个人信息 |
[19:05] | to create a useful password dictionary. | 是远远不够做一个有用的密码库的 |
[19:12] | Classic. | 真常见 |
[19:13] | Field gets the glory, support gets the job done. | 外勤得荣誉 技术员办事 |
[19:17] | Okay, as soon as I enter the password, | 只要我把密码输进去 |
[19:19] | we should have access to the funds. | 我们应该就可以控制那些钱了 |
[19:22] | 拒绝访问 需要视网膜扫描 | |
[19:24] | Or not. It’s requesting a retinal scan. | 未必 它要求视网膜扫描 |
[19:26] | Looks like we’ve got ourselves a two-key system. | 看来这是个双钥系统 |
[19:30] | Tasty. | 有意思 |
[19:40] | What happened?! | 出什么事了 |
[19:41] | Hey! Hold up! Stop! | 别动 停下 |
[19:44] | Where is she? Where’s my daughter? | 她在哪 我女儿呢 |
[19:46] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[19:47] | Where’s my daughter?! | 我女儿呢 |
[19:48] | Sir, you’re not allowed to go in there. | 先生 您不能进去 |
[19:52] | We take three types of contributions — | 我们接受三种资助 |
[19:55] | big, dark, and anonymous. | 大 黑 匿名 |
[19:59] | Which if he loses, also describes Senator Diaz. | 如果输了 这三点也适用参议员迪亚兹 |
[20:05] | I’m screwing with you, Robert. Come on. | 我逗你玩呢 罗伯特 拜托 |
[20:07] | We’re supposed to be having fun here tonight, | 我们今晚应该玩得尽兴 |
[20:09] | and raising money for the next President of the United States, | 为下届美国总统筹钱 |
[20:14] | Senator Robert Diaz. | 罗伯特·迪亚兹参议员 |
[20:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | Oh, well, thank you, Scottie. | 谢谢你 斯科蒂 |
[20:28] | I know I speak for everyone here when I say, | 我知道大家都这么想 |
[20:31] | good God, I wish Howard had given that introduction. | 老天 真希望做介绍的是霍华德 |
[20:35] | Well, I understand he’s off working on, well… | 我知道他现正忙于 |
[20:38] | Mrs. Hargrave thinks you may be more comfortable | 哈格里夫夫人希望您能 |
[20:40] | if I knew what it was, you’d have to kill me. | 如果我知道他在忙什么 你们得杀了我 |
[20:40] | waiting in her office. | 去她办公室等她 |
[21:34] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[21:35] | – My daughter — where is she? – Showing up uninvited. | -我女儿在哪 -不请自来 |
[21:36] | Do you have any idea who some of those people are? | 你知不知道那些人是谁 |
[21:38] | I don’t care! They said you took her! | 我不管 他们说你把她带走了 |
[21:39] | Tonight is important to me. | 今晚对我来说很重要 |
[21:40] | A nurse is dead, | 有个护士死了 |
[21:42] | a 7-year-old girl was shot in the robbery. | 有个七岁的小女孩在抢劫时中枪 |
[21:44] | Sadie Loescher, | 莎蒂·勒舍尔 |
[21:45] | a second grader at PS-126, | 二年级 家住珀尔街126号 |
[21:47] | is resting comfortably in a private room at Mount Sinai | 正在西奈山医院的一间私人病房内休息 |
[21:50] | thanks to the work of a renowned vascular surgeon | 多亏了一位著名的血管外科医生 |
[21:52] | whose schedule miraculously cleared up in time | 很神奇地及时空出了日程 |
[21:54] | to remove six bullet fragments lodged in her sacrum. | 取出了她骶骨上的六枚子弹碎片 |
[21:57] | If you’re thinking of sending flowers, don’t — she’s allergic. | 如果你打算送花 别送 她对花过敏 |
[21:59] | But she loves dark chocolate. | 但她喜欢黑巧克力 |
[22:03] | What did you do with my little girl, huh? | 你把我女儿怎么样了 |
[22:28] | My people received word Kirk was on the move. | 我的人收到了柯克行动的消息 |
[22:31] | I alerted the FBI, and because of it, more people weren’t hurt. | 我通知了联调局 因此 没有更多人受伤 |
[22:36] | Your daughter is safe, | 你的女儿很安全 |
[22:37] | and she’s getting the medical attention she needs. | 她会得到所需的医疗服务 |
[22:42] | Now, if you’re finished, | 如果你没事了 |
[22:43] | the next President of the United States | 下任美国总统 |
[22:44] | is waiting downstairs for me. | 正在楼下等我 |
[22:53] | Robbing Key Atlantic got us | 抢劫基大西洋银行让我们 |
[22:54] | the first of two authentications we need to access Kirk’s funds. | 掌握了获得柯克资产的两个认证之一 |
[22:58] | Peter Pruitt is the second. | 第二个是彼得·普鲁特 |
[23:01] | As president of Airborne Fidelity, | 作为空中保真集团的总裁 |
[23:03] | Pruitt manages assets worth over $4 billion | 普鲁特掌握着价值四十亿的资产 |
[23:06] | belonging to fugitives like Alexander Kirk. | 这些资产都属于亚历山大·柯克这样的逃犯 |
[23:09] | He’s also treasurer of Futures America. | 他还是美国愿景的财务主管 |
[23:11] | Ah, so he’s the good old boy | 这么说他就是把柯克的钱 |
[23:13] | that funnels Kirk’s millions into the PAC. | 注入政治行动委员会的老好人 |
[23:14] | Yes, and no withdrawals over $250,000 can be made | 没错 取款数额超过二十五万元 |
[23:17] | without a biometric scan of his eyes. | 都必须经他的眼球识别许可 |
[23:20] | Pruitt’s in Berlin staying at the Turkish Embassy | 普鲁特正在柏林 以大使客人的身份 |
[23:22] | as a guest of the Ambassador. | 待在土耳其大使馆 |
[23:23] | He’ll attend a reception at the embassy for the G8 ministers. | 他将出席使馆为G8峰会外长举办的招待会 |
[23:29] | We need a biometric scan of Pruitt’s eyes, | 我们需要在使馆内获取 |
[23:31] | which are in that embassy. | 普鲁特的眼球扫描样本 |
[23:32] | Getting in during the G8 summit means | 在G8峰会期间闯入意味着 |
[23:34] | getting past an A-list security system and a small army. | 突破顶级的安保系统和一支小型军队 |
[23:37] | Good luck with that. | 祝我们好运 |
[23:42] | Eugene Pavlenko. | 尤金·帕夫连科 |
[23:45] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[23:48] | Me. | 我 |
[23:50] | Pavlenko is a fugitive wanted in Turkey | 帕夫连科是一名土耳其通缉犯 |
[23:52] | on money-laundering charges. | 被控洗钱 |
[23:53] | When the ID gets flagged by INTERPOL, | 当我的证件被国际刑警标记时 |
[23:55] | it will require my provisional arrest. | 我会被暂时拘留 |
[24:01] | Once that happens, officials in Ankara | 那时 安卡拉的官员们 |
[24:03] | will immediately insist that I am transported to — | 会立即要求把我转移到 |
[24:06] | To the Turkish Embassy. | 土耳其大使馆 |
[24:08] | Where they will file a formal request for extradition. | 在那他们会正式提出引渡请求 |
[24:11] | 土耳其大使馆 柏林 | |
[24:11] | Even if they do take you into the embassy, | 就算他们带你进入使馆 |
[24:13] | you’ll never get a retinal scanner inside. | 你也不可能带视网膜扫描器进去 |
[24:15] | I’m not bringing a scanner in. | 我不带扫描器进去 |
[24:18] | – I’m bringing Pruitt out. – How? | -我要带普鲁特出来 -怎么带 |
[24:22] | I’m gonna poison him. | 我要给他下毒 |
[24:39] | Dumont, sending you feeds from the embassy security. | 杜蒙特 正把使馆安保录像发给你 |
[24:43] | Capturing video now, creating a loop and uploading. | 收到录像 正伪造循环播放并上传 |
[24:45] | Guards should be blind in five, four… | 警卫即将失去画面 五 四… |
[24:59] | All clear. | 安全 |
[25:12] | ♬爸爸居无定所♬ | |
[25:16] | Smokes, key card. | 烟 门卡 |
[25:16] | ♬而是随遇而安♬ | |
[25:18] | When you exit, make two lefts, | 出去的时候 左转两次 |
[25:19] | and the first door on your right should be a stairwell | 右手边的第一个门后是楼梯井 |
[25:20] | ♬去世之后 什么都没有留下♬ | |
[25:21] | that takes you to a third floor. | 从那里可以上到三楼 |
[25:24] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[25:27] | ♬爸爸居无定所♬ | |
[25:28] | You got two swallows overhead. | 楼上有两个警卫下来了 |
[25:30] | ♬我的儿子♬ | |
[25:32] | ♬而是随遇而安♬ | |
[25:34] | On you in four, three, two… | 马上与你相遇 四 三 二… |
[25:35] | ♬去世之后 什么都没有留下♬ | |
[25:52] | Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! | 快 快 快 |
[25:56] | The kitchen will give you access to the ballroom via the south door. | 从厨房南门出去能到达舞厅 |
[26:38] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[26:49] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | He’s the mark. Why are you walking away? | 他就是目标 你为什么走开 |
[27:07] | I have to tell you. | 我必须得告诉你 |
[27:08] | That is just the most amazing tie. | 这是我见过最棒的领带 |
[27:13] | What the hell is wrong with you, you clumsy idiot?! | 你到底什么毛病 你个笨手笨脚的白痴 |
[27:18] | Look, do we — I… | 听着 我们 我 |
[27:20] | Can you talk to somebody | 你们得找人谈谈 |
[27:22] | about getting me another shirt, will you? | 给我再买一件衬衫 知道吗 |
[27:24] | – Okay. – Jesus. | -好的 -真要命 |
[27:42] | Scotch. | 威士忌 |
[27:49] | Let me help you, sir. | 让我来帮您 先生 |
[27:52] | You speak English? | 你说英语 |
[28:02] | Okay, we got a situation. | 不好 出状况了 |
[28:03] | You’ve got to get out of there now. | 你现在必须赶快撤离 |
[28:04] | My father was American. | 我父亲是美国人 |
[28:06] | Two packs a day, unfiltered. | 每天抽两包 不过滤 |
[28:08] | Got to be careful. Those things can kill you. | 可得当心 这些东西能要你的命 |
[28:12] | So can mouthing off at guests. | 跟客人夸谈也会要你的命 |
[28:15] | Know your place, kid. | 有点分寸 孩子 |
[28:18] | They know. You need to get out. | 他们发现了 你得撤离 |
[28:21] | Now. | 马上 |
[28:29] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:31] | Told you those things would kill you. | 跟你说了这些东西会要你的命 |
[28:45] | Time to go to work. | 该做事了 |
[29:15] | Just hold him still so I can get a scan. | 先把他固定住 让我做个扫描 |
[29:16] | Maybe if you dosed him properly. | 你怎么不控制好剂量 |
[29:18] | I was trying to put him to sleep, | 我是要把他弄晕 |
[29:19] | not kill the poor bastard. Just hold him still. | 而不是把他弄死 把他固定住 |
[29:21] | You have Landespolizei units approaching to your south. | 有州警察的小队从你们南侧接近 |
[29:23] | Proceed to Wilhelmstrasse and switch to frequency 126.420. | 前进至威廉大街后切换至126.420频道 |
[29:29] | Okay, I’m transmitting the scan now. | 好 我在发送扫描 |
[29:34] | 拒绝访问 需要视网膜扫描 | |
[29:37] | Do it again. | 再试一次 |
[29:37] | I can’t do it again. They got a lockout protocol in place. | 我不能再试了 他们有锁定程序 |
[29:42] | Yes, Agent Mojtabai speaking. | 我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 |
[29:43] | The retinal scan’s being rejected | 视网膜扫描失败了 |
[29:44] | because of your connection, cheesecake. | 就因为你的连接问题 宝贝 |
[29:46] | Get ready, kids. We’ve been spotted. | 准备好 伙计们 我们被发现了 |
[29:47] | We need to dump this vehicle. | 我们得弃车 |
[29:48] | Uh, Dumont, uh, I think I figured it out. | 杜蒙特 我好像弄明白了 |
[29:50] | – Aram! – Tom, hey. How cool is this? | -阿兰姆 -汤姆 这酷毙了 |
[29:54] | I didn’t expect to talk to you until Agnes’ baptism. | 我以为在艾格尼斯洗礼前不会跟你说话了 |
[29:56] | Bless me, Father, for we need to get on with it. | 保佑我 天父 我们要继续下去 |
[29:58] | – Guys! – Right. Uh, sorry. | -各位 -抱歉 |
[30:01] | They said you, uh, drugged Pruitt? | 他们说你 给普路特下药了 |
[30:02] | Yeah, 200 micrograms of fentanyl. | 是 两百微克的芬太尼 |
[30:04] | Exactly, an opiate narcotic will cause the pupils | 对 含鸦片的镇定剂会让瞳孔 |
[30:06] | to be constricted to pinpoint size, and the scanner — | 收缩到最小 而扫描仪 |
[30:08] | Retinal scanner requires light to analyze the back of the eye. | 视网膜扫描需要光线来分析眼球后部 |
[30:11] | If not enough light passes into the constricted pupils — | 如果没有足够光线透过收缩的瞳孔 |
[30:13] | The scanner’s unable to detect the retinal signature. | 扫描仪就无法进行视网膜认证 |
[30:16] | Okay, the bad news — I just dosed him again. | 好吧 坏消息是 我刚又给他下药了 |
[30:19] | I don’t even know if he’s got pupils right now. | 我都不知道他现在到底有没有瞳孔了 |
[30:21] | – But if we wait – Waiting isn’t an option. | -但如果我们等等 -我们不能等了 |
[30:23] | We need to counteract the meds. | 我们得把药效中和掉 |
[30:24] | – How do we do that? – Tropicamide. | -怎么中和 -托品酰胺 |
[30:26] | It’s what eye doctors use to dilate your pupils. | 这是眼科医生用来给你散瞳的 |
[30:28] | 6-3, we’re taking a detour. | 呼叫6-3 我们要绕点路 |
[30:39] | Tropicamide. Got it. | 托品酰胺 找到了 |
[30:41] | This one’s on you, kid. | 这都是你惹出来的事 |
[30:42] | We’re only in this situation because — | 我们会出现现在的状况都是因为 |
[30:43] | We are in this situation because you attacked my wedding. | 我们会出现现在的状况是因为你毁了我的婚礼 |
[30:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:50] | But you and I both know that your wife is in a much better place. | 但你我都知道你老婆现在在更好的地方 |
[31:05] | That’s for my wife. | 这下是为了她 |
[31:11] | Drive! | 开车 |
[31:13] | Where’s Solomon? | 所罗门呢 |
[31:13] | I said drive! | 我说了开车 |
[31:29] | Aram. Get Keen on the line. | 阿兰姆 联系基恩 |
[31:40] | Little busy right now. | 现在有点忙 |
[31:41] | Just got off the phone with FinCEN. | 刚跟金融犯罪打击部通了电话 |
[31:42] | Key Atlantic’s been notified of Pruitt’s abduction, | 基大西洋已经知道普路特被绑了 |
[31:44] | and the bank president’s on his way there now. | 银行行长已经过去了 |
[31:46] | He’s gonna freeze the account, lock us out. | 他要冻结账户 阻止我们访问 |
[31:50] | I don’t have the scan yet. | 我还没成功扫描 |
[31:51] | Well, get it. He’s gonna be there any minute. | 变个扫描出来 他马上就到了 |
[31:54] | I got Dumont on the line. | 杜蒙特在线上了 |
[31:55] | Yeah, let me guess. The bank president’s on his way. | 我猜猜 是不是银行行长要来了 |
[31:57] | According to the security | 根据这栋楼的安保信息 |
[31:58] | feeds in the building, he’s already there. | 他已经到了 |
[31:59] | You got less than a minute to get that money, honey. | 你只有不到一分钟来弄钱了 宝贝 |
[32:01] | All right! All right! I’m doing it. | 知道了 知道了 我在做呢 |
[32:11] | Uploading now. | 在上传了 |
[32:12] | Are you getting it? | 收到了吗 |
[32:14] | Dumont? | 杜蒙特 |
[32:21] | He’s trying to lock us out. | 他在阻止我们访问 |
[32:25] | Dumont! | 杜蒙特 |
[32:27] | Got it. We’re in. | 搞定 进去了 |
[32:28] | Starting the transfer. | 开始转账 |
[32:32] | Kirk’s money is on its way. | 柯克的钱已经在转了 |
[32:35] | As soon as the scans verify, the funds are ours. | 一旦扫描验证 钱就是我们的了 |
[32:40] | It’s gonna be close, sweet cheeks. | 结果就在瞬息间 宝贝 |
[33:09] | Reddington. It’s time. | 雷丁顿 是时候了 |
[33:17] | Get Pruitt on the phone. | 让普鲁特接电话 |
[33:19] | Yes, I know he was attacked. | 是的 我知道他遇袭了 |
[33:21] | By the people who took our money! | 就是拿走我们钱的人干得 |
[33:23] | Hello, Robert. | 你好罗伯特 |
[33:25] | Tough day. | 今天真难熬 |
[33:27] | Scottie? | 斯科蒂 |
[33:28] | You heard about the money. | 你听说了钱的事 |
[33:31] | Please, please tell me you know what happened. | 告诉我 你知道这是怎么回事 |
[33:34] | Oh, I know exactly what happened. I took it. | 我刚好知道 我拿走的 |
[33:38] | You did? | 你拿的 |
[33:39] | You wrote me a $50,000 check. | 你给我开了五万的支票 |
[33:41] | You have to give to get. | 先付出才有收获 |
[33:43] | I gave, now I got. | 我付出了 所以现在得到了 |
[33:44] | Well, technically, we got. | 准确地说 我们得到了 |
[33:46] | Senator! | 参议员 |
[33:47] | Having taken your money, I won’t take much of your time. | 既然拿了你的钱 就不多占用你的时间了 |
[33:51] | Unlike Scottie, I have little use for politicians | 不像斯科蒂 政客对我来说没什么用 |
[33:54] | and even less for their politics. | 更用不到他们的支持 |
[33:55] | Who occupies the White House is of no interest to me. | 也不感兴趣是谁住在白宫 |
[33:59] | I tell you this so you know that taking your money | 告诉你这些 是为了让你知道 |
[34:01] | has nothing to do with you or what you stand for. | 拿你的钱与你和你的立场无关 |
[34:05] | Truth be told, I haven’t the foggiest clue | 说实话 我甚至不知道 |
[34:07] | what you stand for, Senator. | 你是哪一派的 参议员 |
[34:09] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[34:10] | Might be more prudent to call Alexander Kirk. | 直接打给亚历山大·柯克或许更明智些 |
[34:13] | I’m sure you have a contributor of his stature on speed dial. | 他一定在你的快捷拨号里 |
[34:18] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[34:22] | Senator Diaz. | 迪亚兹议员 |
[34:24] | Senator, what a pleasure. | 参议员 很荣幸 |
[34:27] | I have your money. | 我拿了你的钱 |
[34:31] | I have your senator. | 控制了你的参议员 |
[34:34] | Do you know what I’m thinking, Raymond? | 知道我在想什么吗 雷蒙德 |
[34:37] | That house by the water, | 在水边的那间房子 |
[34:40] | holding a gun in your mouth | 我拿着枪塞在你的嘴里 |
[34:42] | I should have pulled the trigger. | 那时真该扣动扳机 |
[34:45] | So, you have my money and my senator. | 你拿了我的钱和参议员 |
[34:49] | You don’t have me. | 但你没有我 |
[34:53] | Look, I did what you asked. Just… | 我照你说的做了 就… |
[34:54] | Tomorrow morning, you’re gonna hold a press conference | 明早 你要召开一个新闻发布会 |
[34:57] | to announce you’re taking a moment away from the campaign trail | 宣布你会暂别竞选活动 |
[35:01] | to compel billionaire Alexander Kirk | 以逼迫亿万富翁亚历山大·柯克 |
[35:04] | to testify about some of his business activities | 在你任主席的国会委员会前 |
[35:08] | before the Congressional committee you chair. | 承认他所从事的一些商业活动 |
[35:11] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:12] | Oh, spare us the moral outrage, Bob. | 别给我们讲大道理 鲍比 |
[35:15] | We’re doing you a favor. | 我们是在帮你 |
[35:16] | If you get Kirk here, Reddington can have him. | 你让柯克过来 雷丁顿就能抓住他 |
[35:18] | Once he has him, you get your illegal money back, | 一旦抓到他 我们就会把你的黑钱 |
[35:21] | laundered through anonymous contributions | 以匿名出资的方式 |
[35:22] | made to the PAC of your choice. | 还到你的任意账户中 |
[35:24] | I am not gonna be an accomplice to murder. | 我才不当谋杀犯的帮凶 |
[35:27] | You are if you want to be President. | 想当总统就得这么做 |
[35:41] | I know, the christening. We’re coming. | 我记得 洗礼 我们这就来 |
[35:42] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不是 |
[35:43] | I mean… yes totally, but. | 我是说 是的 但是 |
[35:47] | Diaz. He subpoenaed Kirk. | 迪亚兹 他传唤了柯克 |
[35:49] | He is forcing him to come to D.C. | 他在逼他来华盛顿 |
[35:53] | We’re gonna get him. | 我们就能抓到他了 |
[35:54] | Reddington must have got his hands on Kirk’s money. | 雷丁顿一定是拿到了柯克的钱 |
[35:56] | He’s gonna use it against him. | 他会拿这个来对付他 |
[35:58] | When this started, Kirk was the criminal | 一开始 柯克是企图控制 |
[35:59] | who was going to be controlling the next President. | 下一任总统的罪犯 |
[36:03] | Now it’s Reddington. | 现在是雷丁顿了 |
[36:11] | Oh, look at her. | 快看她 |
[36:14] | She is so beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[36:17] | And that little dress. | 看这个小裙子 |
[36:20] | You know, Liz and I never really had a family | 我和莉斯在遇到你们之前 |
[36:23] | ♬我来的地方没有你♬ | |
[36:24] | until we met you guys. | 从未真正拥有过家 |
[36:28] | Albeit a slightly dysfunctional family, | 虽然这个家有些不和睦 |
[36:31] | the kind where you try to kill each other occasionally. | 家人间时不时互相残杀 |
[36:32] | ♬不知道最好的还没到来♬ | |
[36:35] | But a family nonetheless. | 但始终是一家人 |
[36:39] | This year especially. | 今年尤其如此 |
[36:41] | You guys really came together for… | 你们同心协力 |
[36:41] | ♬与你的初遇恍若新生♬ | |
[36:45] | …for Liz. | 帮助莉斯 |
[36:47] | Just like I know you would for Agnes. | 正如我知道你们为了艾格尼斯也会这么做 |
[36:50] | ♬你的笑声悦耳动听♬ | |
[36:52] | So, it didn’t take a genius to decide | 所以不用多想也知道 |
[36:54] | who Liz would want to godparent our little girl. | 莉斯会希望谁来做我们女儿的教父母 |
[36:59] | ♬你希望♬ | |
[37:01] | She’d want all of you. | 她会希望是你们所有人 |
[37:01] | ♬能被爱多久♬ | |
[37:07] | ♬永远够不够♬ | |
[37:10] | ♬永远够不够♬ | |
[37:17] | ♬你希望能被爱多久♬ | |
[37:25] | ♬永远够不够♬ | |
[37:27] | ♬因为我永远不会放手♬ | |
[38:10] | Mrs. Hargrave’s not here. | 哈格里夫夫人不在这里 |
[38:11] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[38:17] | – Yeah. – Don’t do it. | -是我 -别这么做 |
[38:19] | – There’s nothing left to do. – Tom. | -我别无选择 -汤姆 |
[38:21] | We needed the money to get to Kirk. | 我们需要那笔钱去接近柯克 |
[38:22] | We got it. We have no use for her anymore. | 我们拿到了 我们不需要她了 |
[38:24] | If you kill her, the answers you’ve been looking for | 如果你杀了她 你一生所追寻的答案 |
[38:27] | your entire life will die with her. | 将会随她而逝 |
[38:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:39] | I remember my little one | 我还记得我的孩子 |
[38:40] | looking up at me, eyes full of wonder. | 抬头看着我 眼里充满了好奇 |
[38:48] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[38:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:51] | Which is why I didn’t want you involved. | 所以我不希望把你卷进来 |
[38:53] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[38:54] | You have a child to raise, Tom. | 你有个孩子需要抚养 汤姆 |
[38:57] | If you start asking questions, | 如果你开始提问 |
[38:58] | it will put her at risk, it will put you at risk. | 你和她都会有危险 |
[39:01] | But her son is dead. She told me that herself. | 但她儿子死了 是她亲口告诉我的 |
[39:03] | Christopher Hargrave went missing | 克里斯多夫·哈格里夫失踪时 |
[39:05] | when he was only 3 years old. | 才三岁大 |
[39:07] | Christopher…Hargrave. Is that my name? | 克里斯多夫·哈格里夫 那是我的名字吗 |
[39:10] | Susan Hargrave genuinely believes her son is dead. | 苏珊·哈格里夫真的认为她儿子死了 |
[39:13] | So, she has no idea who I am? | 那她不知道我是谁 |
[39:19] | What, did somebody fake my death… | 有人制造了我死去的假象 |
[39:22] | and hide me from her all these years? | 并且隐瞒了我这么多年 |
[39:23] | W-why would anybody do that? | 为什么会有人这么做 |
[39:25] | Listen to me, Tom. | 听我说 汤姆 |
[39:26] | Susan Hargrave has many secrets. | 苏珊·哈格里夫有很多秘密 |
[39:29] | Some of them concern you. | 其中一些和你有关 |
[39:31] | If you want answers, | 如果你想得到答案 |
[39:33] | you must conceal your true identity. | 就必须掩盖你的真实身份 |
[39:41] | My perfect baby boy. | 我完美的孩子 |
[39:47] | He loved the water. | 他很喜欢水 |
[39:50] | Found that necklace in a trinket shop | 我们去大洋城的时候 |
[39:52] | during a trip to Ocean City. | 他在一家饰品店里发现了这串项链 |
[39:56] | We had rented a house that summer, | 那年夏天我们租了一间房子 |
[39:58] | spent the whole week on the beach building sand castles | 在海边花了整周的时间来堆沙堡 |
[40:01] | with drawbridges and moats. | 堡上有吊桥和护城河 |
[40:18] | That night, Howard and I had a… big fight. | 那晚 我和霍华德大吵了一架 |
[40:23] | Too much to drink. | 喝了太多酒 |
[40:27] | Next morning, Christopher was gone. | 第二天 克里斯多夫就不见了 |
[40:33] | The police searched everywhere, but… | 警方搜查了每一个角落 但是 |
[40:37] | nothing. He was just… gone. | 完全找不到 他就这样不见了 |
[40:43] | Like his castle. | 就像他的城堡一样 |
[40:54] | It’s been 28 years, | 二十八年了 |
[40:56] | and not a day goes by where I don’t walk into a room… | 每一天我走进一个房间 |
[41:00] | hoping, praying he’ll be there. | 都会希望并祈祷他就在房间里 |
[41:08] | Please tell me you’re not gonna try and kill me again. | 请告诉我你不是又想来杀我的 |
[41:10] | That’s exactly what I came here to do. | 这正是我来此的目的 |
[41:17] | But for my daughter’s sake, I’m not gonna do that. | 但是看在我女儿的份上 我不会杀你 |
[41:23] | You’re hired. | 你被雇用了 |
[41:26] | Sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[41:29] | You want me to work for you? | 你要我为你工作 |
[41:32] | In my experience, | 在我看来 |
[41:32] | there’s a very fine line between love and hate. | 爱与恨之间的区别很微秒 |
[41:39] | We could do incredible things together. | 我们联手可以做出很多惊人的事 |
[41:47] | I’m sorry about your son. | 你儿子的事我很遗憾 |