时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No, it’s not the money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[00:03] | You’re offering a fair price, Scottie. | 你的价格很合理 斯科蒂 |
[00:06] | I just don’t have a place to hide the expenditures. | 我只是没法隐藏这些开支 |
[00:10] | I’m C.O.O. of a multinational corporation. | 我只是跨国公司的首席运营官 |
[00:12] | There’s no line item | 没有地方 |
[00:13] | for engaging the services of armed mercenaries. | 需要使用武装雇佣兵 |
[00:16] | – I’m beginning to think it would be better… – Samuel. | -我想不如… -萨缪尔 |
[00:19] | Shh. It’s okay. | 别说了 没事的 |
[00:23] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[00:27] | Let’s start over. | 我们再梳理一遍 |
[00:29] | Let’s start with what you want. | 先说你想要的 |
[00:31] | You want to hire Halcyon for a covert operation | 你想雇哈尔西恩执行秘密行动 |
[00:33] | to increase your corporate profits. | 来增加你的企业利润 |
[00:36] | Okay? | 对吗 |
[00:37] | And you’re a little apprehensive, am I right? | 你有些不安 对吗 |
[00:40] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[00:42] | How long you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[00:45] | 23 years. | 二十三年 |
[00:50] | Have you touched another woman’s breast in 23 years? | 这二十三年里你摸过别的女人的乳房吗 |
[00:56] | No. | 没有 |
[00:58] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[01:00] | What are you feeling inside? | 内心的感觉是什么 |
[01:02] | Apprehensive? | 不安吗 |
[01:04] | No. | 不是 |
[01:05] | I’m actually feeling pretty confident right now. | 事实上我现在感觉很有自信 |
[01:11] | So many people live in fear of how they’ll feel | 很多人都活在恐惧中 担心着 |
[01:13] | if they step outside the lines. | 如果越界会有什么后果 |
[01:17] | The surprise is, it usually feels just like this. | 令人惊讶的是 通常情况下就是这种感觉 |
[01:19] | Well, as long as the breast belongs to someone you can trust. | 只要这”乳房”属于你能信任的人 |
[01:27] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[01:28] | Why don’t you look over the contract? | 不如你再看看合同 |
[01:30] | Might be some wiggle room in our fee. | 我们的费用也许还能调整 |
[01:39] | I wouldn’t interrupt unless it was an emergency. | 要不是急事我绝不会打扰 |
[01:41] | It’s Operation Cobalt. | 是钴行动 |
[01:43] | There’s a problem. | 出问题了 |
[01:56] | ♬醒来后感觉孤独♬ | |
[01:59] | ♬总有些事值得怀念♬ | |
[02:02] | ♬我不知他是否后悔♬ | |
[02:06] | ♬用一个吻与我分别♬ | |
[02:08] | They didn’t steal the weapons. | 他们没有偷走武器 |
[02:09] | ♬魔鬼悄然上门♬ | |
[02:10] | They didn’t come for the weapons. | 他们不是为了武器而来 |
[02:11] | ♬束手无策无法抵抗♬ | |
[02:15] | ♬我想放弃抵抗♬ | |
[02:17] | ♬但有个声音告诉我还不是时候♬ | |
[02:21] | ♬它说 你要举起那火种♬ | |
[02:25] | What’s the point of this? | 这么做有什么目的 |
[02:27] | Scottie. | 斯科蒂 |
[02:30] | Didn’t want to open it. | 我没打开 |
[02:31] | It’s addressed to you. | 是写给你的 |
[02:31] | ♬或是任它燃烧殆尽♬ | |
[02:35] | ♬举起那火种♬ | |
[02:38] | ♬或是任它燃烧殆尽♬ | |
[02:41] | ♬讲它高举♬ | |
[02:44] | ♬或是任它燃烧殆尽♬ | |
[02:47] | ♬相信吧♬ | |
[02:47] | 我们该谈谈 打给我 红 | |
[02:59] | 苏珊·哈格里夫 第18号 | |
[03:04] | Mr. Reddington says her name is | 雷丁顿先生说她的名字是 |
[03:05] | Susan Scott Hargrave. | 苏珊·斯科特·哈格里夫 |
[03:07] | Reddington told you this at your apartment? | 雷丁顿在你的公寓告诉你的 |
[03:10] | Right. Okay, yeah. So… | 对 好吧 |
[03:12] | I’m sitting there eating a half gallon of ice cream — | 我正坐在那儿吃冰淇淋 |
[03:15] | rum raisin — when he suddenly shows up. | 朗姆葡萄干味的 他就突然出现了 |
[03:18] | Mr. Reddington at my door in the middle of the night. | 雷丁顿先生半夜出现在我家门口 |
[03:21] | I know. Kind of weird. | 我知道 有点儿奇怪 |
[03:24] | Although, truth be told, | 但说实话 |
[03:25] | we do sort of have a special relationship. | 我们的关系确实不一般 |
[03:27] | Anyway, I showed him the picture, | 总之 我给他看了照片 |
[03:29] | and he recognized her right away. | 他立刻就认出了她 |
[03:31] | Called her Scottie. | 叫她斯科蒂 |
[03:33] | Says she and her husband, Howard, | 说她和她的丈夫 霍华德 |
[03:34] | own a corporation called Halcyon Aegis. | 开了一家叫做哈尔西恩之盾的公司 |
[03:37] | Halcyon provides security services. | 哈尔西恩提供安保服务 |
[03:39] | According to their website, yes. | 他们的网站是这样写的 |
[03:40] | But Mr. Reddington says | 但雷丁顿先生说 |
[03:41] | they are a private military-intelligence agency | 他们是一家私人的军事情报机构 |
[03:44] | who specializes in operations too sophisticated | 专供对别人来说过于复杂 |
[03:47] | or politically incorrect for anyone else, | 或政治上不正确的行动 |
[03:49] | like working with Israel to sabotage Iran’s nuclear program | 比如和以色列合作 破坏伊朗的核计划 |
[03:52] | or negotiating with terrorists for the release of hostages… | 或是直接违背美国的外交政策 |
[03:55] | in direct violation of American foreign policy. | 就释放人质问题和恐怖分子协商 |
[03:57] | Or to abduct an FBI agent from her own wedding. | 又比如在联调局探员的婚礼上绑架她 |
[04:00] | So, what? You’re the, uh, new Agent Keen? | 怎样 你是新一代基恩探员 |
[04:03] | He’s here at my invitation. | 他是我请来的 |
[04:05] | We all want the same thing — Susan Hargrave. | 我们的目的相同 苏珊·哈格里夫 |
[04:07] | Or whoever hired her to go after Liz. | 或是雇佣她对付莉斯的幕后主使 |
[04:10] | The White House counsel | 白宫顾问 |
[04:10] | specifically told me not to investigate Halcyon. | 和我强调过 严禁调查哈尔西恩 |
[04:13] | After Panabaker did that, I tasked Tom to follow her. | 帕娜贝克这么做了之后 我让汤姆跟踪她 |
[04:15] | She made a beeline for Hargrave, | 她直接联系了哈格里夫 |
[04:18] | presumably to warn her | 可能是为了提醒她 |
[04:19] | that the FBI was about to investigate her. | 联调局准备调查她 |
[04:20] | So you’re saying that our government | 你的意思是 我们自己的政府 |
[04:21] | is protecting the people who took Agent Keen, | 在保护抓走基恩探员的人 |
[04:23] | hiding them from us? | 不让他们被我们发现 |
[04:25] | Please tell me that is not true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[04:26] | Solomon led the attack on the church, | 所罗门主导了教堂的袭击 |
[04:27] | so we know he works for Halcyon. | 由此推断 他为哈尔西恩工作 |
[04:28] | I don’t care what Panabaker said. | 我不在意帕娜贝克说了什么 |
[04:30] | That should be enough to get a warrant… | 这应该足够我们申请搜查令… |
[04:32] | which brings us to Benjamin Stalder. | 这将我们带向本杰明·斯托德 |
[04:33] | He lied to us about knowing Hargrave. | 他说谎了 他认识哈格里夫 |
[04:36] | – Where are we on him? – Nowhere. | -查他查得怎么样了 -毫无进展 |
[04:37] | We don’t know why Halcyon was after him, | 我们不知道为什么哈尔西恩要对付他 |
[04:39] | and he has been off the grid since we let him go. | 自从我们放走他之后 他就消失了 |
[04:41] | But we do know that his assistant is Amanda Bigelow. | 但我们知道他的助手是阿曼达·毕格罗 |
[04:45] | If her boss can get us to Hargrave, | 如果她的上司能让我们找到哈格里夫 |
[04:47] | we need to force her to get us to her boss. | 我们要迫使她帮我们找到她上司 |
[04:49] | Or we could try and get the intel without her knowing. | 或者我们可以试着不惊动她 获取情报 |
[04:52] | If one of you could get close enough to her, | 如果你们中的一个人可以足够接近她 |
[04:54] | – I think I can get what we need. – I can. | -我觉得我能得到我们要的 -我可以 |
[04:56] | Done. Work with Aram. | 好的 和阿兰姆合作 |
[04:58] | And Reddington — what’s his plan? | 雷丁顿 他的计划是什么 |
[05:03] | Halcyon’s off limits. | 哈尔西恩不能碰 |
[05:06] | Elizabeth Keen is dead. | 伊丽莎白·基恩死了 |
[05:08] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[05:09] | And after all you did to protect her, too. | 我也听说了你为了保护她花了多少心血 |
[05:11] | Boy, I can’t wait to hurt you someday. | 我恨不得某天把你碎尸万段 |
[05:16] | – I’m sorry. – Are you? | -我很抱歉 -是吗 |
[05:18] | A former Cabal operative | 一个前秘社的杀手 |
[05:20] | led the assault that resulted in her death — | 主导了导致她死亡的袭击… |
[05:22] | Matias Solomon. | 马蒂亚斯·所罗门 |
[05:24] | You bungled his execution. | 你搞砸了他的处刑 |
[05:25] | He works for Halcyon now. | 他现在为哈尔西恩工作 |
[05:27] | I want him, and I want Scottie Hargrave. | 我要他 和斯科蒂·哈格里夫 |
[05:30] | I despise Halcyon. | 我厌恶哈尔西恩 |
[05:32] | They’re powerful, arrogant, and unchecked, | 他们只手遮天 目中无人 不受控制 |
[05:34] | but our government depends on them. | 但我们的政府得依靠他们 |
[05:36] | Your government. Not mine. | 你的政府 不是我的 |
[05:40] | Give Halcyon a call, Laurel. | 打电话给哈尔西恩 劳雷尔 |
[05:42] | Inform them that you have a job | 告诉他们你有工作 |
[05:44] | that requires their immediate attention. | 需要他们立刻处理 |
[05:46] | I’m a National Security Advisor to the President. | 我是总统的国家安全顾问 |
[05:49] | I don’t have the authority nor the discretion to act on my own. | 我没有单独行动的权力和权限 |
[05:53] | That’s nonsense. | 胡扯 |
[05:55] | If Henry Kissinger taught us anything, | 如果亨利·基辛格教会了我们什么 |
[05:57] | it’s that the National Security Council has tremendous latitude | 那就是国家安全委员会在给总统建议 |
[06:00] | in both advising the President and shielding him. | 和屏蔽总统方面权力巨大 |
[06:03] | You do many things he doesn’t want to know about. | 你们会背着他做很多事 |
[06:06] | And I can tell you the President | 我可以告诉你 |
[06:08] | doesn’t want to know about what I have in store for Halcyon. | 总统不会想知道我掌握的有关哈尔西恩的情报的 |
[06:11] | The Cabal disavowed Solomon and made peace with Keen. | 秘社否认了和所罗门的关系 和基恩讲和了 |
[06:14] | We had nothing to do with this. | 这与我们无关 |
[06:15] | Elizabeth Keen was well hidden from the demons of her past | 伊丽莎白·基恩本来不会被陈年旧事所纠缠 |
[06:20] | until you went after her, | 直到你们对付她 |
[06:21] | until you told the world she was Masha Rostova. | 直到你们昭告天下她就是玛莎·罗斯托娃 |
[06:25] | You put a target on her back | 你们让她成为了靶子 |
[06:27] | and invited someone to take a shot. | 再请别人痛下杀手 |
[06:29] | Do not try my patience, Laurel. | 别挑战我的耐心 劳雷尔 |
[06:31] | On this topic, I have perilously little of it. | 在这件事上 我没什么耐心 |
[06:43] | What’s the job? | 什么工作 |
[06:46] | Amanda Bigelow is a creature of habit. | 阿曼达·毕格罗一成不变 |
[06:48] | She goes to the same coffee shop every day for lunch, | 她每天午餐总会去相同的咖啡店 |
[06:50] | laptop in hand. | 带着电脑 |
[06:54] | All you need to do is get close to her. | 你只要接近她就可以 |
[06:58] | You’ll have a device called a wireless packet sniffer. | 你包里有一个叫做无线数据包嗅探器的装置 |
[07:00] | It has the ability to mirror her computer. | 它可以复制她的电脑 |
[07:02] | The sniffer looks like a mobile hotspot, | 这个嗅探器看上去就像一个移动热点装置 |
[07:05] | so just set it out on the table, | 所以你只要把它放在桌上就行 |
[07:06] | and I’ll do the rest. | 剩下的就交给我吧 |
[07:25] | Thanks a lot, man. | 真是太谢谢你了 伙计 |
[07:25] | You just alerted the target to my presence. | 你这通电话一打让目标注意到我了 |
[07:28] | Are you set up? I’m not getting anything. | 你把嗅探器拿出来了没 我没搜到信号 |
[07:30] | I’m set up. | 拿出来了 |
[07:31] | How far away? | 你坐在离目标多远的地方 |
[07:33] | Maybe 20 feet. | 差不多六米左右 |
[07:34] | Okay, get closer. | 好吧 靠近一点 |
[07:48] | All right, I’m sitting right next to her. | 好了 我现在就坐在她边上 |
[07:50] | I cannot get any closer. | 这是离她最近的位置了 |
[07:51] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[07:52] | I’m not getting any signal from her computer. | 我搜不到她电脑的信号 |
[07:54] | Abort. Abort. | 计划中止 中止 |
[07:56] | Did you say “abort”? | 你是说”中止”吗 |
[07:56] | Uh, whatever. Just — We need a new plan. | 别计较这些了 我们要想个新计划 |
[08:06] | They’re all drafty. | 这里空调的风都开得很大 |
[08:08] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[08:09] | I saw you switch tables. | 我看见你一直在换座位 |
[08:11] | You’re trying to get away from the vents, | 你不想坐在风口下面的话 |
[08:12] | this is the best spot. | 这个位置是最佳选择 |
[08:13] | You’re welcome to join me. | 你可以坐我边上 |
[08:15] | Oh, that’s, uh… | 那很… |
[08:16] | Oh, I’d love that, but it was work calling, | 我很乐意 但刚才是工作上的电话 |
[08:19] | so I should get back to the office. | 我得回公司了 |
[08:22] | That’s unfortunate. | 太可惜了 |
[08:25] | It is unfortunate. | 是挺可惜的 |
[08:27] | What’s your name? I’m Reggie. | 你叫什么名字 我叫雷吉 |
[08:30] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[08:33] | I was in with Scottie when you called. | 你打给我的时候我正和斯科蒂在一起 |
[08:34] | She wants you to know the company’s full resources | 她让我告诉你 公司的全部资源 |
[08:36] | are at your disposal. | 都任你使用 |
[08:38] | How can we help? | 需要我们做什么 |
[08:39] | I’ve always liked you, Brad. | 我一直很喜欢你 布拉德 |
[08:41] | It’s important to me that you know that. | 你清楚这一点对我来说很重要 |
[08:43] | I’m glad to hear it. | 听到你这么说我很高兴 |
[08:44] | – Always nice to have a fan in the White House. – You do. | -有位白宫的粉丝总是一件好事 -是的 |
[08:47] | Unfortunately, my job at the White House | 可惜今天把你叫来 |
[08:49] | has nothing to do with why you’re here. | 和我在白宫的工作无关 |
[08:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[08:53] | You’re here at my invitation. | 是我请你过来的 |
[08:56] | No, no, no. Please, Bradley, stay seated. | 不 不 不 布拉德利 不用起身 |
[08:58] | This is an informal meeting. | 这又不是正式会面 |
[09:02] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[09:04] | Yes, of course. | 当然知道 |
[09:06] | I didn’t realize you two were acquainted. | 我不知道你们俩互相认识 |
[09:08] | Oh, my, yes. | 的确 |
[09:10] | Laurel’s as crooked as a dog’s hind leg. | 劳雷尔这人油滑得很 |
[09:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:13] | About what? | 找我来有什么事 |
[09:16] | If this is about Agent Keen, | 如果是为了基恩探员的话 |
[09:18] | what happened at the church, | 教堂里发生的一切 |
[09:19] | I had nothing to do with that. | 与我没有任何关系 |
[09:21] | Friends and loved ones are dead. | 我的朋友和亲人在那起事件中丧命 |
[09:25] | I need to speak with Scottie about the matter. | 我要和斯科蒂好好聊一聊 |
[09:29] | I sent her a message. She ignored it. | 我给她留了消息 她无视了我 |
[09:33] | She’s scared. | 她害怕了 |
[09:36] | Can be a terrible thing for all | 如果连斯科蒂这样心狠手辣的人 |
[09:40] | when someone as ruthless as Scottie gets scared. | 都害怕了 这件事恐怕就很严重了 |
[09:45] | I need you to reach her for me, Bradley. | 我要你替我传话给她 布拉德利 |
[09:49] | I trust you would get through to her. | 我相信你一定能把话带到的 |
[09:54] | I need her to pay attention to this. | 我要她重视这件事 |
[09:59] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[10:00] | Believe me, Mr. Reddington, there are very few people | 相信我 雷丁顿先生 没几个人 |
[10:02] | that Scottie pays better attention to than me. | 比得上我在斯科蒂心里的地位 |
[10:05] | Yes, I’m counting on that. | 是的 全靠你了 |
[10:16] | God, I’m starving. | 天啊 饿死我了 |
[10:17] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[10:24] | We’ll be hitting various facilities, | 我们明天会袭击多处设施 |
[10:26] | but I want you to spearhead the main operation | 但我希望你带队负责 |
[10:28] | at the Port of Amsterdam tomorrow. | 在阿姆斯特丹港的主要行动 |
[10:30] | That’s not a lot of lead time. | 时间不太充裕 |
[10:31] | Is the oil on a tanker? | 石油在油轮上吗 |
[10:32] | Barrels loaded into cargo containers. | 油罐在货运集装箱里 |
[10:34] | – Less conspicuous. – That’s too bad. | -这样不会引人注目 -太糟了 |
[10:36] | I never got to sink a ship before. | 我还没炸沉过船呢 |
[10:39] | How big a team will you need? | 你要带多少人 |
[10:40] | I’d keep it small. Just me and a transport crew. | 小部队就好 我和一个转移团队就够了 |
[10:42] | Single charge, let the oil do the work for me. | 弄个小炸弹 点燃石油就大功告成了 |
[10:46] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[10:48] | He killed Brad Clark. | 他杀了布拉德·克拉克 |
[10:49] | This was pinned to his body. | 这封信被钉在他的尸体上 |
[10:51] | You look frightened. | 你看上去很害怕 |
[10:52] | You should be. | 害怕是正常的 |
[10:54] | 赏脸见一面吗 红 | |
[10:55] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[10:57] | About this? Nothing. | 这件事吗 别理它 |
[10:58] | Reddington’s not gonna stop, you know. | 你知道雷丁顿不会善罢甘休的 |
[10:59] | Neither are we. | 我们也不会 |
[11:00] | You have your assignments. Go do them. | 你有你的任务 行动吧 |
[11:08] | Susan Hargrave has a wanted fugitive on her payroll. | 苏珊·哈格里夫手下有个通缉犯 |
[11:11] | Rumor has it so do you. | 据传你手下也有 |
[11:13] | Nobody’s issuing a warrant for your arrest. | 也没人签发逮捕令抓你啊 |
[11:16] | Matias Solomon coordinated the assault on my team | 马蒂亚斯·所罗门组织人马攻击了我的队伍 |
[11:19] | that resulted in the death of Elizabeth Keen. | 并且最终导致了伊丽莎白·基恩的死 |
[11:20] | How do you know Solomon wasn’t working on his own? | 你怎么知道所罗门不是自行行动的 |
[11:24] | The man with Susan Hargrave is Benjamin Stalder. | 跟苏珊·哈格里夫一起的男人叫本杰明·斯托德 |
[11:27] | An hour after this photo was taken, | 拍下这张照片一小时后 |
[11:28] | Solomon and his team attempted to abduct him. | 所罗门和他的手下企图绑架他 |
[11:31] | She met with him, then tried to abduct him? Why? | 她跟他见面 然后又想绑架他 图什么 |
[11:34] | For the purposes of a warrant, | 为了一张逮捕令 |
[11:35] | all that matters is that she did. | 重点在于她确实做了 |
[11:37] | I’m simply trying to dot the “I’s” and cross the “T’s.” | 我只想多了解一些细节 |
[11:39] | Spare me the scrupulous-lawyer routine, Rodney. | 别跟我来这套严谨律师的把戏 罗德尼 |
[11:42] | We go back way too far for that. | 咱们俩是老相识 |
[11:43] | I’m just looking for probable cause. | 我只是需要合理根据 |
[11:46] | Who got to you? | 谁找过你 |
[11:48] | The A.G.? The White House? Who? | 司法部长 白宫 谁 |
[11:50] | My agent, my friend | 我的探员 我的朋友 |
[11:52] | is dead because of Susan Hargrave. | 因为苏珊·哈格里夫而死 |
[11:54] | Then I suggest you get the evidence to prove it. | 那么我建议你用证据证明这一点 |
[11:56] | I have the evidence! | 我给你看的就是证据 |
[11:59] | I’m sorry, Harold. | 抱歉 哈罗德 |
[12:02] | But I disagree. | 但我不认可 |
[12:06] | The warrant was denied. | 他拒签逮捕令 |
[12:07] | On what grounds? | 凭什么 |
[12:09] | Power, influence, fear. | 权力 影响力 恐惧 |
[12:12] | Where are we on Amanda Bigelow? | 阿曼达·毕格罗那边进展如何了 |
[12:14] | Nowhere yet. | 还没进展 |
[12:14] | We tried hacking her laptop, | 我们想要黑进她的笔记本 |
[12:15] | but she was on a highly encrypted network, | 但她用的是高级加密网络 |
[12:18] | so Tom started talking with her, | 汤姆就跟她攀谈起来 |
[12:21] | and seriously, this guy should write a book. | 说真的 这家伙应该写本书 |
[12:23] | Anyway, we are implementing plan “B” tonight… | 长话短说 我们今晚准备实施B计划 |
[12:26] | on their date. | 他们俩要约会 |
[12:28] | How come that doesn’t surprise me? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[12:29] | So, no warrant, no Stalder, | 好吧 没有逮捕令 没有斯托德 |
[12:32] | no Susan Hargrave. | 没有苏珊·哈格里夫 |
[12:33] | No, but we do have this. | 是的 但我们有这个 |
[12:34] | Reddington got access to a secure cellphone | 雷丁顿从哈尔西恩的客户代表 |
[12:36] | from one of Halcyon’s account reps, Bradley Clark. | 布拉德利·克拉克那里拿到了一个加密手机 |
[12:39] | Based on the bloodstains, | 从血迹上来看 |
[12:40] | I don’t think it was given voluntarily. | 我觉得应该不是自愿提供的 |
[12:42] | Mr. Clark made three calls today to another secure cell. | 克拉克先生今天给另一个加密手机打了三通电话 |
[12:45] | Now, we can’t trace the owner of that cell, | 我们目前无法追踪到手机使用者 |
[12:46] | but believe it or not, it is on right now, | 但信不信由你 手机正在通话中 |
[12:49] | so I have been triangulating its location. | 所以我可以三角定位 |
[12:53] | They are somewhere on this block near Eighth and King. | 在第八大街和国王大道附近 |
[12:57] | I’m still running algorithms, but I should be able to vector it down | 我还在运行算法 但应该可以定位到 |
[12:59] | within a few hundred square feet. | 十几平方米之内 |
[13:01] | Get there now. If we can’t get to Halcyon through the front door, | 马上过去 如果我们不能从前门进入哈尔西恩 |
[13:03] | we’ll have to kick down the back. | 那我们就去把后门踹开 |
[13:18] | Aram, we’re on site. | 阿兰姆 我们到了 |
[13:19] | Okay. Signal is on the move. | 好的 信号正在移动 |
[13:21] | Halfway up the block on your left. | 在你们左边半个街区的位置 |
[13:23] | Target should be walking south. | 目标应该在往南走 |
[13:25] | How do we know who the target is? It could be anybody. | 我们如何辨认目标 任何人都有可能 |
[13:27] | Hang on. Let me lock onto both of your signals, | 稍等 我来锁定你们和对方的信号 |
[13:28] | guide you that way. | 帮你们寻找目标 |
[13:32] | Okay, you need to cross the street. | 好了 你们去街对面 |
[13:33] | They are heading towards you about 100 feet up the block. | 目标正朝你们走过来 还有三十米 |
[13:35] | You should be able to see the target. | 你们应该能看见目标了 |
[13:39] | Aram, I’m seeing a lot of people here. | 阿兰姆 我看见了很多人 |
[13:41] | You are right on top of them. | 你们就在他面前 |
[13:45] | What — What just happened? It’s gone. | 怎么回事 不见了 |
[13:46] | Gone? What do you mean, it’s gone? | 不见了 什么叫不见了 |
[13:48] | Lost the signal. | 信号丢失 |
[13:49] | Maybe they went into a building. | 也许他们走进建筑里面了 |
[13:55] | Target’s back. | 目标又出现了 |
[13:56] | Okay, now look right behind you. | 好了 快看你们身后 |
[13:58] | Excuse me, sir. | 打搅一下 先生 |
[14:00] | Wait. I’m on the phone. | 等等 我在打电话 |
[14:01] | Hey, FBI. | 联调局 |
[14:01] | I need to see some identification. | 我要看你的证件 |
[14:03] | Okay, that is him. You are on the dot, literally. | 对 就是他 你们抓到点子上了 |
[14:06] | Um, I got to go, Ted. I’ll call you back. | 我要挂了 泰德 再给你回电话 |
[14:08] | No, let me see your phone. | 别收 让我看看你手机 |
[14:12] | This is not a secure phone. | 这不是加密手机 |
[14:13] | – Do you have another one on you? – No. | -你身上还有别的手机吗 -没了 |
[14:15] | What is this all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:18] | Guys, what is going on? | 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[14:19] | You are letting him get away. | 你们把他放跑了 |
[14:20] | Okay, look for a car. | 找一辆车 |
[14:21] | Guys, look for a moving vehicle. | 伙计们 快找一辆移动的车 |
[14:23] | – Stop! – You are letting him get away. | -停车 -你们把他放跑了 |
[14:27] | Did you get a plate? | 拍到车牌了吗 |
[14:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:30] | And one better. | 还有一张更好的 |
[14:34] | Samuel Rand. | 萨缪尔·兰德 |
[14:35] | Vice President of Vestant Petroleum, | 威斯坦石油公司副总裁 |
[14:37] | – an oil and gas company. – All right. | -一家油气公司 -好 |
[14:38] | Let’s bring him in, | 去把他抓来 |
[14:39] | find out what their business is with Halcyon. | 查出他们和哈尔西恩在做什么交易 |
[14:41] | We bring Rand in, he brings his five lawyers with him, | 我们抓来兰德 他会叫上一大帮律师 |
[14:44] | and we get nothing. | 我们什么都查不出来 |
[14:45] | Just like we got nothing with the U.S. Attorney. | 就像我们从联邦检察官那一无所获一样 |
[14:48] | Yes, maybe, but what? | 或许吧 然后呢 |
[14:49] | Because it’s not good enough, | 正当渠道得不到想要的结果 |
[14:51] | we’re just gonna do whatever it takes? | 我们就要不择手段了吗 |
[14:54] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[14:55] | Susan Hargrave has Liz’s blood on her hands. | 莉斯的死与苏珊·哈格里夫有关 |
[14:59] | When I watched them lower her into the ground, | 看她下葬时我就对自己发誓 |
[15:00] | I promised myself that people would be held accountable, | 一定要让他们付出代价 |
[15:03] | that I would see to it. | 我说到做到 |
[15:04] | And by any means, that’s what I’m gonna do. | 不管用什么办法 这就是我的打算 |
[15:17] | You’re late. | 你回来晚了 |
[15:18] | I stopped to pick up your perfume. | 我中途去取了你的香水 |
[15:22] | There’s a man here who wants to buy our brownstone. | 有个男人想来买我们的褐砂石房子 |
[15:25] | A Lester McSomething-or-other. | 叫莱斯特·麦克什么的 |
[15:26] | He’s a friend of the realtor. | 是房屋中介的朋友 |
[15:28] | – Our brownstone isn’t for sale. – It might be. | -那房子又不卖 -也许吧 |
[15:30] | You should hear the numbers he’s throwing around. | 但你真该听听他开的价 |
[15:32] | Really? Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[15:34] | Guess it doesn’t hurt to listen. | 听听也无妨 |
[15:36] | Lester, right? | 叫莱斯特 是吧 |
[15:40] | Hello, Lester. | 你好 莱斯特 |
[15:42] | You must be Samuel! | 你就是萨缪尔吧 |
[15:44] | What a pleasure. | 真是荣幸 |
[15:45] | What a garden. I love daffodils. | 多美的花园 我超爱水仙 |
[15:48] | My wife tells me you’re interested in buying our house. | 我妻子说你有意买下我们的房子 |
[15:51] | They say gifting a bouquet of daffodils ensures happiness, | 据说赠人一束水仙代表幸福 |
[15:56] | while presenting just one | 而一朵水仙则表示 |
[16:01] | means bad luck is on the horizon. | 将有不幸降临 |
[16:06] | Okay, boys. I hope you’re hungry. | 先生们 我想你们饿了吧 |
[16:08] | I have a triple crème, some Jarlsberg, water biscuits, | 这有三倍乳脂奶酪 嘉士伯奶酪 薄脆饼干 |
[16:11] | and my mother’s famous cucumber dip. | 还有我母亲拿手的黄瓜蘸酱 |
[16:13] | That sounds delicious, Cynthia. | 听着就很美味 辛西娅 |
[16:16] | Tragically, there’s no time for snacks. | 可惜咱们没时间吃零食了 |
[16:18] | Well, maybe some of Mom’s famous cucumber dip. | 或许可以尝点令堂拿手的黄瓜蘸酱 |
[16:23] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[16:25] | What do you want? | 你有什么目的 |
[16:29] | You recently contracted Halcyon | 你最近以公司的名义 |
[16:31] | for a job on behalf of your company. | 雇了哈尔西恩 |
[16:34] | I’d like to know the details. | 我想知道细节 |
[16:36] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[16:38] | Cynthia, is that a touch of Cayenne in there? | 辛西娅 酱里面加了辣椒是吗 |
[16:40] | What a nice little kick. | 这味道太棒了 |
[16:42] | Samuel, just tell him. | 萨缪尔 你就说吧 |
[16:44] | Tell me what? | 说什么 |
[16:45] | – It’s about oil. – Shut up, Cynthia. | -是油 -闭嘴 辛西娅 |
[16:47] | No, I will not shut up, Samuel. | 不 我要说 萨缪尔 |
[16:49] | He has got a gun. | 他手上可有枪 |
[16:50] | A competitor of Vestant’s is buying oil from terrorists — | 他们公司的竞争对手从恐怖分子处购油 |
[16:53] | the really bad ones. | 不是一般的恐怖分子 |
[16:55] | So Vestant hired Halcyon to get involved for some reason. | 所以威斯坦出于某种理由找了哈尔西恩 |
[16:58] | I don’t know what. Tell him, Samuel. | 这我就不知道了 告诉他 萨缪尔 |
[16:59] | You’re doing nothing wrong. These people are evil. | 你没做错任何事 那些都是坏人 |
[17:02] | – I can’t believe this. – I read his E-mails. | -不敢相信 -我看了他的邮件 |
[17:05] | Ever since I found him with the nanny, I look at everything. | 自从我发现他和保姆的勾当 我什么都看 |
[17:07] | We don’t even have a nanny! | 我们家根本没请保姆 |
[17:09] | It was a movie. | 只是部电影 |
[17:10] | A nanny movie? | 保姆电影 |
[17:11] | Not just nannies. | 不止是保姆呢 |
[17:12] | Schoolteachers, nurses, | 教师 护士 |
[17:14] | and a ridiculous threesome | 还有一部是和两位女警双飞 |
[17:15] | with two completely unbelievable policewomen. | 三人行够荒唐了 竟然还是和女警 |
[17:17] | Cynthia, they’re just movies. | 辛西娅 那只是电影 |
[17:19] | I have never cheated on you. | 我没干任何对不起你的事 |
[17:20] | And besides, I don’t think he wants to hear about it. | 而且我不认为他会想听你说这个 |
[17:22] | Yes, I want to hear about it. | 不 我想听 |
[17:23] | All about it. | 全都想听 |
[17:25] | Unfortunately, I do need to hear about your contract with Halcyon. | 可惜我得知道你和哈尔西恩的合同 |
[17:29] | So business first, | 那先说正事 |
[17:30] | and then, Cynthia, I’ll be all ears. | 然后 辛西娅 我会洗耳恭听 |
[17:40] | So, if we couldn’t get into Amanda’s network today, | 我们白天都没法黑入阿曼达的网络 |
[17:42] | what’s gonna be different tonight? | 到晚上又能有什么不同呢 |
[17:44] | Tonight, you jump her Air Gap. | 今晚 你侵入她 |
[17:50] | No. Oh, I’m not… | 不 我不是 |
[17:52] | No, what I’m suggesting | 不是 我的意思是 |
[17:53] | is that you insert this thumb drive into, uh, her laptop. | 你把这枚U盘插到她电脑上 |
[17:57] | It — It’s got an exploit that will give us access to her computer | 里面有程序帮我们连上她的电脑 |
[18:01] | and her company’s proprietary telecommunications infrastructure — | 以及她们公司专属的电信基础架构 |
[18:04] | E-mails, phone calls. | 邮件 通话 |
[18:05] | Should lead us to her boss. | 顺着就能查到她的老板 |
[18:08] | Look, what you thought I was suggesting before, | 听着 你刚才以为的意思 |
[18:10] | I would never, ever suggest… that. | 我绝不会叫你…做那种事 |
[18:15] | What’s the catch? | 有什么需要我做的 |
[18:17] | No catch. It is just plug and play. | 没什么需要做的 插进去就能运行 |
[18:19] | Downloads automatically in one to two minutes. | 几分钟内就能自动完成下载 |
[18:23] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[18:39] | Hello, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[18:41] | Hello, Reddington, Dembe. | 你好 雷丁顿 邓比 |
[18:43] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[18:48] | I had an enlightening meeting | 我今天跟萨缪尔·兰德进行了一次 |
[18:50] | with Samuel Rand today. | 很有启发性的交谈 |
[18:52] | More to the point, with his wife, Cynthia. | 或者说是跟他妻子 辛西娅 |
[18:54] | What’s the connection between Rand’s company and Halcyon? | 兰德的公司跟哈尔西恩有什么关系 |
[18:57] | He contracted them to help tame a savage competitor, | 他雇佣他们帮忙驯服一个野蛮的竞争者 |
[19:01] | Kerogent Holdings, | 克罗金特控股公司 |
[19:02] | who’s been flooding the market with cheap oil | 他们一直在向市场供应低价的石油 |
[19:05] | and driving down prices… | 拉低价格 |
[19:06] | to which I would normally give a hearty free-market thumbs-up, | 通常我会对这种慷慨的行为竖大拇指 |
[19:09] | but the oil in question is being purchased from radical jihadists, | 但是这些石油是从激进的圣战分子手中买到的 |
[19:13] | the proceeds being used to fund all manner of nastiness. | 他们把收入用于各种各样的肮脏勾当 |
[19:17] | You’re telling me Halcyon was hired to fight terrorism? | 你是说哈尔西恩是被雇来打击恐怖分子的吗 |
[19:20] | No. | 不是 |
[19:22] | Given the recent glut on the market, | 鉴于最近市场的供过于求 |
[19:24] | oil companies around the globe are hemorrhaging. | 全世界的石油公司都损失惨重 |
[19:26] | This is about profits. | 这都是因为利益 |
[19:28] | Halcyon will be attacking on multiple fronts. | 哈尔西恩会从好几个方面进攻 |
[19:31] | I’m only interested in one aspect of the operation. | 而我只对其中的一个方面感兴趣 |
[19:34] | Kerogent is acquiring a large shipment | 克罗金特在阿姆斯特丹港 |
[19:37] | of the offending petroleum at the Port of Amsterdam. | 买进了一大批石油 |
[19:40] | Halcyon has plans to prevent the sale. | 哈尔西恩想要阻止这笔交易 |
[19:43] | And you want us to let it go through, | 你想让我们确保交易进行 |
[19:44] | even if it benefits terrorists? | 尽管这样会让恐怖分子得利 |
[19:46] | No, I want you to take the oil. | 不 我想让你们取走石油 |
[19:48] | The terrorists lose, | 恐怖分子输了 |
[19:49] | we force Scottie Hargrave from the shadows, | 我们可以把斯科蒂·哈格里夫从暗处逼出来 |
[19:51] | and turn a tidy profit in the process. | 并且从中获得一笔可观的利润 |
[19:54] | Profit? | 利润 |
[19:56] | If we do this, the government gets the oil, not you. | 如果我们这么做 石油归政府 不是你 |
[19:58] | Harold, smile. | 哈罗德 笑一笑 |
[20:01] | We’re this close. | 我们就差这么一点了 |
[20:03] | I’ll task a team to stake out the docks. | 我会派一个小队去盯着码头 |
[20:10] | As for a smile… | 说到笑 |
[20:12] | how are you holding up? | 你最近怎么样 |
[20:15] | As long as we keep moving forward, I’ll endure. | 只要我们能有持续进展 我就能坚持 |
[20:30] | Still no movement here. | 这里仍然没有动静 |
[20:35] | Here comes headband again. | 戴束发带的又来了 |
[20:37] | Wave to dreadlocks. | 跟小脏辫打个招呼吧 |
[20:39] | They’re nothing if not consistent. | 他们打扮都一样 |
[20:41] | At this rate, it’s gonna take all night to finish loading. | 按这个速度 得一晚上才能装完 |
[20:43] | You would have thought that Kerogent | 克罗金特为什么不用 |
[20:44] | would have just sent a tanker. | 油轮来运输呢 |
[20:46] | Too conspicuous. It’s illegal oil. | 太显眼了 那是非法的石油 |
[20:48] | They had to ship it in barrels | 他们必须得用桶装 |
[20:49] | and hide it in shipping containers. | 并且藏在船上的集装箱里 |
[20:51] | Anything you can feed me from the aerial view? | 航拍画面有什么情况吗 |
[20:54] | No, all quiet. | 没有 |
[20:55] | Still no sign of Halcyon. | 还是没看到哈尔西恩 |
[20:56] | Maybe they’re waiting for the convoy | 可能他们是在等护送的车队 |
[20:58] | to get on the road before they hit it. | 上路后才发动攻击 |
[20:59] | That’s what I’d do. | 要是我的话就会这么做 |
[21:01] | “Fast-and-Furious” style. | 就像《速度与激情》那样 |
[21:02] | Get some street racers to board the trucks | 让一些街头赛车手爬上卡车 |
[21:04] | and overpower the drivers, right? | 制服卡车司机 对吧 |
[21:07] | No. | 不是的 |
[21:08] | Headband back already? | 戴束发带的这么快就回来了 |
[21:10] | That was fast turnaround. | 这一趟也太快了 |
[21:18] | That’s not headband. It’s one of Halcyon’s people. | 那不是戴束发带的 是哈尔西恩的人 |
[21:21] | SWAT command, move in now. | 特警指挥官 现在行动 |
[21:23] | Nobody gets in or out of that yard. | 别让任何人进出那块区域 |
[21:32] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[21:33] | Eyes! Do you have eyes? | 监控 你们能看到她吗 |
[21:40] | We’re under fire! | 我们正受到攻击 |
[21:49] | Talk to me, 3-8. | 给我指路 3-8 |
[21:50] | Proceed to the end of your aisle, | 走到这条通道的底部 |
[21:52] | turn left, then down three more. | 左转 然后再走过三个集装箱 |
[21:56] | That’s where you’ll deliver the package. | 把东西放在那里 |
[22:04] | Guys, I’m getting reports of explosions | 各位 我收到报告说克罗金特 |
[22:05] | at Kerogent facilities across Europe and the Middle East. | 在欧洲和中东的厂发生了爆炸 |
[22:07] | They’re coordinating their attacks. | 他们正在发起袭击 |
[22:09] | We need to get to Rowan before she sets off that device. | 我们要在罗文引爆装置前找到她 |
[22:11] | Keep moving north. Next container on your right. | 继续往北走 在你右边的下一个集装箱 |
[22:14] | There. Stop. | 就是那 停下 |
[22:16] | You’re dead center. | 你在正中心 |
[22:16] | Maximum bang for your buck. | 可以造成最大的爆炸效果 |
[22:19] | You’re gonna want to move quickly. | 你得赶快行动 |
[22:20] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[22:35] | SWAT, you need to find that device. | 特警 你们要赶紧找到那个装置 |
[22:40] | There. | 在那 |
[22:41] | I’ve got it. | 我看到了 |
[22:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:46] | Looks like a remote trigger. | 看上去是可以远程引爆的 |
[22:47] | If the detonator is built into that case, | 如果炸药是固定在箱子里的 |
[22:49] | there will be no way to disarm the device in time. | 那就不可能来得及解除装置 |
[22:51] | If this thing goes off, every one of these containers | 如果这个爆炸了 那每一个集装箱 |
[22:53] | goes off with it, one after the other. | 都会一个接一个地爆炸 |
[22:54] | Okay, you need to evacuate as many people as possible. | 好吧 你得尽可能多地疏散人员 |
[22:57] | Okay. I, uh… | 好的 我… |
[22:59] | I’ll try to get it someplace where it can’t do much damage. | 我尽量把它移到不会造成大量伤害的地方 |
[23:01] | No. Are you crazy? Leave it. | 不行 你疯了吗 把它放下 |
[23:02] | She could detonate it in your hands. | 它随时会被引爆 |
[23:04] | Just get the people out. | 去疏散人群 |
[23:05] | Fall back. Move the civilians to safety. | 撤退 将人群疏散到安全的地方 |
[23:08] | I’ve got a container here. | 我找到一个集装箱 |
[23:09] | If nothing else, it will help contain the… | 如果实在不行 它还可以控制… |
[23:22] | SWAT command. | 特警指挥官 |
[23:25] | SWAT command, come back. | 特警指挥官 请回话 |
[23:31] | …Escaped. Do you copy? | 成功逃离 收到了吗 |
[23:33] | Strike team got away, but the detonation was contained. | 突袭队逃脱了 但是爆炸被控制住了 |
[23:39] | We’re gonna find these guys. | 我们会找到这帮人的 |
[23:40] | Make no mistake. We’re gonna find them. | 毫无疑问 一定会找到的 |
[23:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:50] | I told you my whole long boring life story. | 我把我这漫长又无聊的一生都讲给你听了 |
[23:53] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 |
[23:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:56] | Well, uh, I also was a teenage beauty-pageant winner. | 我也是一个青少年选美大赛冠军 |
[24:02] | – You promised you wouldn’t make fun of that. – Sorry. | -你说过你不会取笑我的 -抱歉 |
[24:06] | Come on. What’s hidden in there? | 说吧 你肯定有些难以启齿的事 |
[24:08] | There’s got to be some sort of flaw, | 肯定有某些缺点 |
[24:09] | some deep, dark secret. | 或者其他无法示人的秘密 |
[24:13] | Every guy I meet has one. | 我遇到的每个男人都有 |
[24:16] | Shouldn’t you find out a man’s deep, dark secret | 你是不是应该在把人请回家之前 |
[24:18] | before you invite him into your apartment? | 先问出他无法示人的秘密 |
[24:22] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那样有什么意思 |
[24:27] | I was married. | 我结过婚 |
[24:33] | She, uh… | 她… |
[24:34] | – She died. – I’m really sorry. | -她去世了 -我很遗憾 |
[24:36] | And I am dipping my toe back into the dating pool for the first time. | 这是自那之后我第一次出来约会 |
[24:43] | And I have a daughter. | 我有一个女儿 |
[24:47] | Do you expect that to scare me away? | 你是希望用这些把我吓跑吗 |
[24:49] | I-I don’t know what to expect. | 我也不知道我在希望什么 |
[25:07] | Did that spill? | 洒到你身上了吗 |
[25:08] | – No, it’s fine. – Are you sure? | -没关系 不要紧 -真的吗 |
[25:10] | I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[25:11] | Oh, my God, I feel so — hold on. | 天啊 真是…我来 |
[25:13] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[25:14] | Let me, uh… | 让我来… |
[25:16] | I — I’ll be right back. | 等我一下 |
[25:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:19] | That’s fine. | 不要紧 |
[25:21] | I feel like an idiot. | 我觉得自己像个白痴 |
[25:22] | I’m okay. | 没关系的 |
[25:42] | Sorry it took so long. | 抱歉花了这么长时间 |
[25:46] | It was totally worth the wait. | 完全值得等待 |
[26:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:18] | Um…Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:21] | I-I thought I was, uh, ready for this. | 我以为我准备好了 |
[26:26] | I’m probably moving too fast, huh? | 我太快了是吗 |
[26:27] | No, no, you’re… | 不 不 你… |
[26:29] | You’re wonderful, but I think I might be moving… | 你很好 但可能是我… |
[26:33] | too fast. | 太快了 |
[26:39] | So, this is it? | 这样就可以了 |
[26:40] | We’re in the system? | 我们黑进系统了 |
[26:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:44] | I don’t want to know how you did it, but… | 我不想知道你是怎么做到的 但是… |
[26:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:48] | Actually, I do want to know how. | 其实我很想知道 |
[26:51] | I don’t understand how you could do it. | 我不理解你怎么能够做到 |
[26:53] | Agent Keen loved you. | 基恩探员爱你 |
[26:56] | I know it’s none of my business, but… | 我知道这不关我的事 但是… |
[26:57] | I loved her, too. | 我也爱她 |
[26:58] | Okay, good. | 太好了 |
[27:00] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[27:03] | No, it probably shouldn’t matter, but it somehow does. | 这可能不重要 但我就是在意 |
[27:06] | So, uh, let us see what our Ms. Bigelow is up to. | 那么 我们看看毕格罗女士在做些什么 |
[27:13] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好 雷蒙德 |
[27:14] | Scottie, you got my messages. | 斯科蒂 你收到我的信息了 |
[27:16] | Well, Amsterdam was a little hard to ignore. | 阿姆斯特丹的事让人无法忽视 |
[27:19] | Attacking my people is one thing, | 袭击我的人是一回事 |
[27:20] | but you’re driving away my clients. | 但你正在赶跑我的客户 |
[27:22] | So, let’s get this over with. | 所以咱们赶快把事情来个了断吧 |
[27:24] | – What do you want to discuss? – The death of Elizabeth Keen. | -你想讨论什么 -伊丽莎白·基恩之死 |
[27:26] | A tragedy. | 那是个悲剧 |
[27:27] | By all accounts, she was a fine woman | 我们花了大量时间精力 |
[27:29] | for whom we went to great lengths | 本来可以把她平平安安地 |
[27:31] | to deliver to a caring party. | 送到她该去的地方 |
[27:32] | But then you felt the need to interfere. | 但你非要介入其中 |
[27:35] | Might I suggest your anger isn’t with me, but with yourself? | 我可以说你生气的对象并不是我而是你自己吗 |
[27:38] | – I want to discuss this in person. – Fine. | -我要和你当面谈 -没问题 |
[27:41] | 5:00 P.M. today, BWI airport, | 今天下午五点 巴尔的摩华盛顿国际机场 |
[27:44] | First-class lounge, concourse F. | 头等舱休息室 F厅 |
[27:46] | That’s impossible. | 不行 |
[27:47] | I’m on every apprehend list | 我的名字列在从这里到西伯利亚的 |
[27:48] | from here to Siberia. | 每一张通缉名单上 |
[27:50] | I cannot step foot in an international airport | 我一踏进国际机场 |
[27:53] | without being arrested. | 就会被立即逮捕 |
[27:54] | All that pesky security | 那些讨厌的安检 |
[27:56] | and facial-recognition software and whatnot. | 面部识别软件之类的 |
[27:59] | Oh, not to mention all those annoying metal detectors, | 更不用说还有那些烦人的金属探测器 |
[28:02] | all of which is exactly why I will feel safe to meet there. | 正因如此 我才觉得在那见面是安全的 |
[28:05] | If you want to meet with me, you’ll figure out a way. | 如果你想和我见面 你会想到办法的 |
[28:09] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[28:10] | 5:00 p.m., Raymond. | 五点钟 雷蒙德 |
[28:11] | You know I don’t like to be kept waiting. | 你知道我不喜欢等人 |
[28:15] | I don’t have a return date yet for Mr. Stalder, | 我还不知道斯托德先生什么时候回来 |
[28:17] | but I know that he’s anxious to talk to you, | 但我知道他等不及想和您谈谈 |
[28:18] | So as soon as I do, I’ll get back to you. | 我一知道时间 就给您回电话 |
[28:20] | I mean, this is going nowhere. | 真是毫无进展 |
[28:23] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[28:25] | Patience. | 耐心点 |
[28:30] | I think you might be a little too patient. | 我觉得你有点太耐心了 |
[28:32] | What? | 什么 |
[28:37] | No. | 不 |
[28:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:39] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[28:41] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[28:43] | You know this is gonna end, right? | 你知道早晚会结束的 对吗 |
[28:46] | Reddington was only here because of Liz. | 雷丁顿在这只是因为莉斯 |
[28:49] | You, Samar, all of you… | 你 莎马 所有人 |
[28:51] | We’re only here because of her. | 我们只是因为她才在这里 |
[28:53] | So before it ends… | 所以在一切结束前 |
[28:57] | just tell her. | 告诉她 |
[28:59] | You’ll never know what she’s gonna say unless you do. | 你永远不会知道她的答复 除非你先开口 |
[29:05] | Mr. Stalder’s office. | 斯托德先生的办公室 |
[29:06] | How may I be of service to you today? | 有什么能帮您的 |
[29:08] | It’s Susan Hargrave. Put him on. | 我是苏珊·哈格里夫 让他接电话 |
[29:09] | Holy crap. Jackpot. | 我去 中奖了 |
[29:11] | I’m sorry to call, Mr. Stalder, | 打扰了 斯托德先生 |
[29:12] | but you said you wanted to know | 但您说过哈格里夫女士来电话时 |
[29:13] | when Mrs. Hargrave contacted your office. | 让我告诉您 |
[29:15] | Put her through. | 接进来 |
[29:16] | Turn it up. | 大点声 |
[29:17] | You’re on with Mrs. Hargrave. | 哈格里夫女士接进来了 |
[29:19] | Wow. You got a lot of guts calling me. | 你好大的胆子敢给我打电话 |
[29:20] | Hello, Benjamin. | 你好 本杰明 |
[29:22] | I have to imagine you are a little confused by recent events. | 你对最近的事情一定有点困惑 |
[29:26] | Rest assured, we are not in the habit | 放心 我们还没开始 |
[29:28] | of kidnapping our own clients. | 绑架自己的客户 |
[29:30] | Oh, no, no, no, no. No, I’m not confused. | 不 不 我一点也不困惑 |
[29:32] | No, I understand perfectly. | 我完全理解 |
[29:34] | My employer paid you to kidnap Elizabeth Keen, | 我的雇主花钱让你绑架伊丽莎白·基恩 |
[29:36] | and then you not only failed to deliver the target, | 你们不但没完成任务 |
[29:38] | but your people got her killed. | 还把她害死了 |
[29:40] | So then you went after me | 所以你们就冲我来了 |
[29:41] | so you’d have a bargaining chip against my boss, | 这样你就有了和我老板谈判的筹码 |
[29:44] | who wants you dead. | 也就是想杀死你的人 |
[29:45] | Simmer down, Benjamin. | 冷静点 本杰明 |
[29:47] | I’m calling to offer your employer an olive branch, | 我打电话来是想向你的雇主递上橄榄枝 |
[29:49] | but if you don’t want it, I’m more than happy | 不过如果你不接受 我很愿意 |
[29:50] | to shove the branch up your ass. | 用它来教训你一番 |
[29:54] | Go ahead. I’m listening. | 说吧 我听着呢 |
[29:55] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[29:57] | If I recall our original conversation, you want him dead. | 如果我没记错的话 你想置他于死地 |
[30:00] | If I kill him, would that help make things right | 如果我杀了他 这能帮助弥补 |
[30:02] | between our companies? | 你我公司间的关系吗 |
[30:03] | Well, I’m sure it would help, but that’s impossible. | 那肯定大有帮助 不过那是不可能的 |
[30:05] | No one’s been able to get to Reddington. | 没人能抓住雷丁顿 |
[30:06] | And yet I’m on my way to meet with the man now. | 然而 我正在去见他的路上 |
[30:09] | Will you be so dear as to convey my offer to your boss? | 你能把我的提议转达给你的老板吗 |
[30:41] | She’s here. Bring him in. | 她来了 带他过来 |
[30:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:45] | She’s inside, Raymond. | 她在里面 雷蒙德 |
[30:55] | Yes, Tom? | 说吧 汤姆 |
[30:56] | Stay out of the airport. Don’t go inside. | 离机场远点 别进去 |
[30:58] | We intercepted a call from Hargrave to Stalder. | 我们拦截了一通哈格里夫打给斯托德的电话 |
[31:00] | It’s a trap. | 那是陷阱 |
[31:01] | Can’t say that I’m surprised. | 我一点也不意外 |
[31:03] | Disappointed, perhaps. | 也许更多的是失望吧 |
[31:05] | Kill or capture? | 杀死还是活捉 |
[31:06] | Kill. | 杀死 |
[31:07] | Your head is a peace offering | 他们想用你的脑袋示好 |
[31:09] | for them botching the job with Liz. | 来弥补莉斯那个任务的失败 |
[31:10] | Thank you, Tom. | 谢谢你 汤姆 |
[31:13] | Shall we turn around? | 我们要调头吗 |
[31:15] | No. Let’s keep our appointment. | 不 我们去赴约 |
[31:17] | Scottie hates to be kept waiting. | 斯科蒂不喜欢等人 |
[31:31] | Next. | 下一个 |
[31:32] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 多谢您的合作 |
[31:34] | Boarding pass and I.D., please. | 请出示登机牌和身份证 |
[31:37] | All belts, cellphones, keys. | 请交出腰带 手机 钥匙 |
[31:38] | empty your pockets. | 清空口袋 |
[31:53] | Next. | 下一个 |
[32:11] | Next, please. | 下一个 |
[32:12] | Sir. Sir. | 先生 先生 |
[32:14] | You’ve been randomly selected for a check. | 您被选中进行抽查 |
[32:30] | Good, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:33] | My campaign does not coordinate with any PACs. | 我的竞选没有与任何政治行动委员会合作 |
[32:36] | I’m honored they want me to be president, | 他们想让我当总统是我的荣幸 |
[32:37] | but I don’t tell them how to spend their money… | 但我没有让他们掏腰包 |
[32:40] | Although I like how they’re spending it. | 尽管我还是挺喜欢这样的 |
[32:42] | Have you seen the ads? | 你们看到那些广告了吗 |
[32:45] | Attention, travelers. | 旅客们请注意 |
[32:55] | As president, I will say no to amnesty, | 成为总统后 我不会进行大赦 |
[32:58] | defend the second amendment, | 我会维护第二修正案 |
[32:59] | and return the job of educating our children | 并将教育孩子的职责 |
[33:01] | to where it belongs — at the local level. | 交还地方一级履行 |
[33:03] | I will stand firm with the American people | 不管华盛顿方面是否赞同 |
[33:06] | whether Washington likes it or not. | 我都会坚定地和美国人民站在一边 |
[33:08] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[33:19] | Hands in the air — now! | 马上举起手来 |
[33:20] | Over your head! | 举过头顶 |
[33:24] | On the ground. | 跪下 |
[33:27] | Arms behind you. | 手放在背后 |
[33:32] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[33:46] | Raymond Reddington. | 雷蒙德·雷丁顿 |
[33:48] | Been staring at your “wanted” photo | 我盯着休息室里 |
[33:49] | in the break room for years. | 你的通缉照好几年了 |
[33:51] | Can’t wait to see the Captain’s face. | 真想看看队长会是什么表情 |
[33:54] | We’re gonna get medals before this thing is over. | 完事后我们肯定能得到奖章 |
[33:57] | Sorry, brother. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[34:03] | Whatever she’s paying you, I’ll triple it. | 不管她付你多少 我都翻三倍 |
[34:05] | She told me you’d say something like that. | 她跟我说过你会这么说 |
[34:07] | All right, watch his head now. | 小心他的脑袋 |
[34:09] | If you care so much for your partner, | 如果你这么关心你的搭档 |
[34:11] | what are you gonna do when he wakes up? | 等他醒过来后你打算怎么办 |
[34:12] | You just hit him on the head. | 你刚敲了他的头 |
[34:14] | He got jumped from behind by your man, | 他被你的人从背后放倒了 |
[34:16] | who kidnapped me and helped you to escape. | 他们绑了我 帮你逃走了 |
[34:18] | That’s what will be in my report. | 我会在报告中这么写 |
[34:19] | There’s no cameras back here. | 这后面没有摄像头 |
[34:22] | Stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[34:26] | She’ll have me killed. You know that, right? | 她会杀了我的 你知道的吧 |
[34:28] | You’re walking me to my execution. | 你正在送我去刑场 |
[34:30] | All I know is, Mrs. Hargrave’s | 我只知道美国政府 |
[34:31] | fully sanctioned by the U.S. government. | 批准了哈格里夫女士的一切行动 |
[34:34] | Figure that makes me a defense contractor. | 我想这样我就算是国防承包商了 |
[34:37] | I’m gonna buy my wife one of them candy-colored houses | 我要给我太太在百慕大买一幢她最爱的 |
[34:39] | in Bermuda she loves… | 糖果色别墅 |
[34:41] | Retire with the money from this job. | 然后拿钱退休 |
[34:43] | I once spent part of a summer in Bermuda. | 我曾在百慕大度过一个夏日 |
[34:46] | The island. Certainly not the shorts. | 我说的是那个岛 不是短裤 |
[34:50] | Not a lot to do there except ride motor scooters | 除了骑摩托车和与当地人下跳棋以外 |
[34:52] | and play checkers with the locals. | 没有别的什么事做 |
[34:55] | I’m more of a chess man myself. | 我更喜欢下国际象棋 |
[34:58] | But one tactic that came naturally | 但其中最普遍的一个策略 |
[35:00] | was the concept of forced capture — | 叫做包夹… |
[35:04] | Sacrificing a checker to force your enemy in one direction | 你牺牲一个子 强迫你的敌人 |
[35:08] | while your forces lie in wait | 走到你步好的局中 |
[35:10] | for the exquisitely satisfying double jump. | 从而完成精彩的双跳翻盘 |
[35:15] | One quick look at the airport schematics | 稍稍看一眼机场的平面图 |
[35:18] | revealed why Scottie chose the lounge | 就能知道斯科蒂为什么会选择 |
[35:20] | on concourse F. | F厅 |
[35:22] | Conveniently located | 就在一个 |
[35:23] | near a little-used loading dock. | 鲜少使用的装货区附近 |
[35:25] | – Shall we? – Please! | -走吧 -求你了 |
[35:27] | Don’t kill me. | 别杀我 |
[35:30] | I said “Double jump.” | 我刚说的是”双跳” |
[35:32] | You’re merely the first capture. | 你只是第一个猎物 |
[35:33] | Please, if you would. | 走吧 |
[35:44] | Here we comes. | 他来了 |
[36:07] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[36:11] | Sniper! | 有狙击手 |
[36:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[36:19] | I don’t see him! | 我没看到他 |
[36:39] | Step out slowly. | 慢慢走出来 |
[37:07] | God, that door is slow. | 天 这门的速度真够慢的 |
[37:10] | I was hoping for a somewhat more dramatic entrance, | 我还希望能来个更精彩的出场方式呢 |
[37:13] | but what the hell. | 管他呢 |
[37:14] | Scottie. | 斯科蒂 |
[37:15] | Aren’t you the challenging woman to pin down. | 你可真是难找啊 |
[37:20] | The FBI just received a call from airports authority. | 联调局刚刚接到机场的电话 |
[37:23] | Mr. Reddington escaped police custody | 雷丁顿先生刚从巴尔的摩华盛顿国际机场的 |
[37:24] | from a first-class lounge at BWI. | 头等舱候机室逃脱了警方的羁押 |
[37:27] | That can’t be right. | 这不对劲 |
[37:27] | Tom called Reddington | 汤姆给雷丁顿打过电话 |
[37:28] | and warned him the airport was a setup. | 提醒过他机场是个陷阱 |
[37:30] | All I know is that one officer’s missing, | 我知道的是有一位警官失踪 |
[37:32] | one’s injured, and I cannot reach Mr. Reddington. | 一位受伤 以及我联系不上雷丁顿先生 |
[37:35] | Get over there and find out what happened. | 快去看看到底发生了什么事 |
[37:38] | I have to give you this, Raymond — | 我不得不佩服你 雷蒙德 |
[37:40] | It’s been years since a man | 好久没有人能像你这样 |
[37:42] | worked this hard to gain my attention. | 费这么大功夫来赢得我的关注了 |
[37:44] | Who hired you to go after Elizabeth Keen? | 雇你抓伊丽莎白·基恩的是谁 |
[37:49] | Howard would be so happy to see you. | 霍华德会很想见你一面的 |
[37:52] | He still tells that story at dinner parties | 他现在还在饭桌上聊 |
[37:54] | about the night you two were jumped in Kuala Lumpur. | 你俩那晚在吉隆坡被袭的事 |
[37:57] | Each time I hear it, there are five more machetes | 他每讲一次 |
[37:59] | you two had to fight off. | 你俩的对手就多添五个人 |
[38:00] | My fondness for your husband holds no currency here. | 无论我多喜欢你丈夫你也讨不着便宜 |
[38:04] | I didn’t kill Masha. | 玛莎不是我杀的 |
[38:05] | Elizabeth Keen, whatever you want to call her. | 或叫伊丽莎白·基恩 不管你叫她什么 |
[38:08] | She died in childbirth. | 她死于难产 |
[38:09] | Perhaps if she’d been in a proper hospital — | 也许如果她被送去了正常的医院 |
[38:12] | Aah! Damn you! | 该死的 |
[38:17] | I couldn’t foresee what happened to that poor girl | 我和你一样不可能预知 |
[38:19] | any more than you. | 那个可怜姑娘会怎样 |
[38:22] | I told you I was hired to abduct her, | 我说过有人雇我绑架她 |
[38:25] | not take her life. | 不是杀了她 |
[38:27] | Who hired you? | 谁雇了你 |
[38:28] | You know exactly who hired me. | 你心里明白谁雇了我 |
[38:30] | I’d like to be sure. | 我想确认一下 |
[38:33] | Alexander Kirk. | 亚历山大·柯克 |
[38:40] | Talked to the guard. | 问过警卫 |
[38:41] | He says that his partner jumped him from behind. | 他说他搭档从后面袭击了他 |
[38:43] | Why? To help Reddington? | 为什么 为了帮雷丁顿 |
[38:44] | More than likely the guard was in on the abduction, | 更有可能是那个警卫参与了绑架 |
[38:47] | which Reddington walked right into | 雷丁顿明知是陷阱 |
[38:49] | despite knowing it was a trap. | 还是走了进去 |
[38:50] | I’m looking at a report that says the containers | 我手上有一份报告 上面说 |
[38:52] | of oil we seized never made it into evidence. | 我们扣押的油罐没能收为证物 |
[38:54] | It seems the entire convoy was hijacked this morning. | 似乎今早整个押送队都被劫了 |
[38:57] | You think Reddington took it? | 你觉得是雷丁顿劫的 |
[38:59] | Let’s just say I get the feeling he has an agenda here | 我只想说我觉得他在打小算盘 |
[39:01] | he’s not sharing with us. | 而且瞒着我们 |
[39:03] | You know, I used to have such high hopes | 我本来对你的组织 |
[39:06] | for your organization. | 期望很高 |
[39:08] | High hopes for Howard. | 对霍华德期望很高 |
[39:10] | Halcyon was once such a promising company… | 哈尔西恩曾是家大有前途的公司 |
[39:15] | Like AOL. | 像美国在线一样 |
[39:16] | Put an entire generation online. | 让一整代人上了网 |
[39:21] | Companies can so easily lose their way. | 公司总是容易遗忘初心 |
[39:23] | Forget what it was that made them great to begin with. | 忘了它最初怎么发的家 |
[39:28] | I remember a time when your husband | 我还记得你丈夫从前 |
[39:30] | never would have taken a job from a man like Alexander Kirk, | 绝不会从亚历山大·柯克这种人手里接活 |
[39:34] | if only out of respect for his friends. | 这是出于对朋友的尊重 |
[39:36] | Howard didn’t take that job. | 霍华德没接这活 |
[39:38] | We haven’t had sex in four years. | 我们四年没做爱了 |
[39:40] | We’re rarely in the same country, let alone the same bed. | 我们很少在同一国 更别说同床了 |
[39:42] | What bed have you been occupying? | 那你最近又占了哪张床呢 |
[39:44] | I’ve been assuming a larger role | 我最近在担任管理岗位的 |
[39:46] | in a management position lately. | 一个重要位置 |
[39:47] | You don’t say. | 真有你的 |
[39:48] | We’ve never been more successful. | 这是我们事业的巅峰 |
[39:53] | Listen, Red… | 听着 红魔 |
[39:56] | I regret what happened to Elizabeth Keen. | 我为伊丽莎白·基恩感到抱歉 |
[39:59] | But her kidnapping was simply a business decision. | 不过绑架她纯粹出于工作 |
[40:02] | You of all people should recognize that. | 你最应该明白这一点 |
[40:04] | We all do what we have to in order to survive. | 为了生存我们都有不得已为之的事 |
[40:06] | I know Howard and I do. | 我知道霍华德和我是这样 |
[40:08] | Survival is all relative. | 生存是相对而言的 |
[40:10] | There are limits, even for people like us. | 即使我们这种人也应有底线 |
[40:14] | Especially for people like us. | 尤其是我们这种人 |
[40:18] | When Kirk hired us to abduct Masha, | 当柯克雇我们绑架玛莎时 |
[40:19] | he also wanted me to kill you. | 他还想让我杀了你 |
[40:22] | Sorry I didn’t take that job. | 真遗憾我没接那活 |
[40:26] | Here’s where we stand. | 现在情况是这样 |
[40:28] | Elizabeth Keen is dead, which means you are, too. | 伊丽莎白·基恩死了 所以你也没得活 |
[40:32] | Alexander Kirk is coming to kill you. | 亚历山大·柯克正赶来杀你 |
[40:35] | The only surprise is that I got to you first. | 唯一的惊喜是我先找到你 |
[40:38] | You killed a lot of people trying to reach me. | 你为了找我杀了许多人 |
[40:41] | Well, here I am. | 现在我在这了 |
[40:43] | Finish what you came to do. | 做个了结吧 |
[40:46] | You have it all wrong, dear. | 你完全弄错了 亲爱的 |
[40:49] | I didn’t come to kill you. | 我不是来杀你的 |
[40:50] | I came here because you and I | 我来这是因为我俩 |
[40:51] | are about to climb into bed together, just for a quickie. | 要一起上床 打一炮 |
[40:56] | We now share a mutual enemy. | 我们俩现在有同样的敌人 |
[40:58] | So, let’s get you bandaged up, | 让我先给你包扎一下吧 |
[41:00] | not that you aren’t even lovelier | 虽然说你胳膊滴血的样子 |
[41:02] | with a little blood trickling down your arm. | 看起来更可爱 |